Speaker 1: All right, coming up at five o'clock, a little bit of clarity perhaps on the Rangers TV situation or not. I can just say we were asking questions and not getting good answers. I can tell you that our friends at her Toto Barbecue they're expanding. We've told you about the two locations at Globe Life. We've told you about the eight one to seven locations, including my personal favorite over there in Fort Worth in the Medical District, the near south Side area where you can get delicious Mexicue, incredible barbecue. But now Dallas sites you can get it too. Now the Farmer's Market location is having its big grand opening February twenty second, but you don't have to wait. You can go in there Monday through Thursday for lunch from eleven to five or Friday through Sunday on weekends from eleven to nine pm. Yes, dinner on the weekends. Lunch every day over there in the new Farmers Market location of hur Toto Barbecue, the best Mexque in town. It is so good. We absolutely love it, and we love that you can get a roller town when you're in there as well. But right now it's time for this welcome to the.
Speaker 2: Love Shack day ladies talking love life and the white mess. Sad Baby, let us be nice to you. You to the love Shack Lady life you gets crazy?
Speaker 3: You need two sex persts, roadhouse sweeze it. Let me handle the man problems for you.
Speaker 4: So you guys never use this. I I mean, we're going on about a decade of not using it. Top ten tender or dating app turnoffs for women? Come on, ladies, can we.
Speaker 1: Get before you get into them? Christina, do you have any that come to mind? Back in your tender days?
Speaker 5: Didn't use tender ever? Bumble yes, So comparing it to just the turnoffs, okay, any guy with his shirt.
Speaker 6: Off immediate, Oh yeah, no, get out of here.
Speaker 3: Man. What about shirt off but or shirt on but dong out?
Speaker 4: Oh Winnie the Pooh, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: What about a guy that says, what are his shirts on? But he's like, do you mind if I pop this shirt off? You mind if I pop this dong out? It's a little aggressive, I know if you can say that while staring at her I was staring at Katie's mouth on an app, so you're not really Yeah, that's fair, but you have to put in quotes so they know.
Speaker 3: What about a guy who right.
Speaker 1: Up front admits that he's real party but he's a great looking guy and real charming.
Speaker 6: Okay, so humor is a turn on, not a turn off.
Speaker 3: Okay, So are funny?
Speaker 6: I would think it's funny.
Speaker 5: But if it is a serious issue to where he's like, no, actually it's it's a big it's a big deal and.
Speaker 1: Turn off, you'd never be able to pick up our old program director that way. What about a few I know, I mean what about uh, what about coming through with some real strong sports opinions?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I like that some gals might be into that, as he really feel about the cowboys. Yeah, you know, this is interesting because I would like to see a similar article that showed what guys are turned off by women, you know, on their photos. But we can save that for another day.
Speaker 1: Imagine what if a girl posts a picture and she's real, real sweaty.
Speaker 4: Oh she's riding like a lamb or something. That would be terrrible. I would not be in I don't know, really any type of farm animal. I'm pretty out number one, and I don't know if these are in any order. Men not having enough photos, he says, some women are like, hey, if you if you only put two or three up there. Look, it's a carousel for a reason. Yeah, why don't you show us who you are, that you're a real give me five, six, seven picks and they're real old.
Speaker 5: They also make the mistake of like putting up pictures with their friends.
Speaker 4: You know that's on there too.
Speaker 6: I like to see. Yeah, it's like I can't.
Speaker 5: Tell who you are, dude, click this for that guy and it's not you.
Speaker 4: Dudes had in photos with a bunch of other dudes. Yeah, like come on, man, don't.
Speaker 3: Make me guess.
Speaker 1: On a party bus, there's always a real short one in the front.
Speaker 4: He's had a jack though. He's like, yeah, I was a.
Speaker 3: Great wrestler in high school.
Speaker 4: It's incredible that always advents. Have you ever watched that? It's always the guy in the front, short ben lifting weights, always been to an upper body. It's like, whoa uh number two? If his bio was too cocky? Yeah, confidence and you know, an arrogance, like what's the how do you know?
Speaker 3: The lines?
Speaker 4: Women always like I don't want a confident man. But then you're being too cocky. It's like, well what am I?
Speaker 5: What am I?
Speaker 3: Supposed to do.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's the difference in confidence and cockiness is when you're talking, whether or not.
Speaker 3: Your head is tilted up.
Speaker 1: Wait, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you're confident, you're just talking directly. If your cocky kind of tilts your head back a little bit and you kind of put your chin out a little bit, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't know that.
Speaker 3: Actually I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Understand Yeah, okay, Well I'm just saying when I'm looking for a guy, that's what I look for.
Speaker 3: Strong chin. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want the cocky guy. I want the confident guy. Yeah, I want to humble, confident guys.
Speaker 6: But that's the difference.
Speaker 4: Is the humility, right, humility, Yeah, and the humidity. Unclear pictures. Look, if you need to go get a new phone to do this. I like, if you're posting some photos that it's just pixelized, I'm looking.
Speaker 3: For somebody with a little it acumen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe.
Speaker 5: Just confident enough to post a picture of yourself that's clear, no sense glasses, we.
Speaker 3: Can actually see you.
Speaker 4: Maybe with the dog dogs help, because it's not a turn off.
Speaker 6: Huge help.
Speaker 4: Yeah, an animal animal or just a dog.
Speaker 6: Dog for me. Some girls like cats, really I don't. I'm not. I don't like guys that like cats.
Speaker 1: And do you know what that tells someone when you post a picture of the dog. I'm not going to be able to do any traveling. In fact, in the middle of our date, I'm gonna be like, hey, I have to run home right quick so that the dog doesn't take a dumb in my apartment living room.
Speaker 6: I travel a lot with two dogs.
Speaker 3: Is that right? You take them on the plane.
Speaker 5: It's called dog sitters. You can dog sitter, you travel with the dogs. I get it now, I get what you're saying. Yeah, I was like, white, how are you are? They like you have the pass like that you served and you need that.
Speaker 1: I know what Guys who post pictures with another girl, Oh.
Speaker 4: You know, not on there, but that's pretty good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not smart, it's my sister.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you need to have some trophies on there, just to show them the caliber that you're Yeah.
Speaker 4: I want you.
Speaker 3: I've been measuring stick.
Speaker 1: If you're not as hot as this girl, please don't swipe whatever direction right.
Speaker 4: Number four vulgar pickup lines starting a conversation with a rude or explicit one liner. I don't know, man one. We all know pickup lines are terrible, But.
Speaker 3: Were you eighteen?
Speaker 4: That's a good one. He's showing that he does obey the law.
Speaker 3: That's right, making sure it was recently at least.
Speaker 4: He's showing that he at least once, he's gonna find out. This guy's not a creepy.
Speaker 3: That qu would you prefer a thick or a thin bitch?
Speaker 1: I imagine both of those being said with a cocktail in your hand. That's a question I was asking myself looking in the mirror over there. Yeah, this was the last time you took a dump with a newspaper?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's a great question.
Speaker 4: You're hot, Hey one a real strange. I know we've done many segments on that over the years. I knew what I thought of. And this is just free advice to all the single men out there, as uh, the singlement out there. As I go to a girl and say, hey, you smell like free dos, just see what she says.
Speaker 3: What I think.
Speaker 4: It's a good one liner.
Speaker 3: I think we got knocked off the air.
Speaker 6: Did it work for you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I didn't know. I'm not using these was wasted. Now for me, if I come up with a good pick up on I'm supposed.
Speaker 3: To do with them. Just tell a gal she smells like corn chips.
Speaker 4: That so you're getting that hungry stair, all right, Hey you get something on your butt?
Speaker 3: My eyes.
Speaker 1: I thought they were gonna say, my hand, that's pretty good. That's the salt, brother, Hans, you're culpable.
Speaker 4: This say is a turn off for women. Flauning his wealth. He's bragging about money and photos or maybe flashing some cash.
Speaker 1: Bio says, I could buy you. They act like they don't like that, but they.
Speaker 6: A certain girl will go for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, smoking hot one, a smoking hot one with no life skills, that's what we're looking for.
Speaker 4: Driving a cyber truck and window downysh And.
Speaker 1: She's dumb enough not to know whether you really have any money or not. But then I were in our early twenties. We had these two friends that would rent Lexus luxury cars on the weekend.
Speaker 3: Remember there was that. It was like Buffy and.
Speaker 4: Uh ok, just beating up gals.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, because they didn't have like a dope cars, they'd rent Alexas for the weekend and roll around in that.
Speaker 4: It's so dumb. That is not a good investment either.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: In nineteen ninety two, I was like, these guys are genius, just a smart people I've ever met you.
Speaker 4: What a waste of money though, Now they do it. Did they get up and get them some masks?
Speaker 1: Yes, but now people do it with Lamborghinis and Ferraris and.
Speaker 3: The weekend car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so stupid.
Speaker 3: I got some piece this weekend.
Speaker 6: Let me go rint a car, rent a card, and it's desperate, I am.
Speaker 1: Y'all sound like people that don't get pe on the weekends. These guys were swimming in it. Yeah, and then everything after that was legal. They weren't paying for it. They rented it.
Speaker 4: You guys didn't say that, and you just said they rented the car. You didn't tell me they were swimming in it.
Speaker 3: No, they Yeah, they were cleaning up right.
Speaker 4: Swimming because that's cool. Yeah, yeah, because that's a that's the cool thing to do.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what I admire.
Speaker 4: Just give me a good game, maybe a bag of popcorn. That's a good weekend for me. That's swimming in it.
Speaker 3: That's your bio on a dating site.
Speaker 4: Poor grammar and spelling too, you know, aren't how to spell you should spell use.
Speaker 3: But not a real problem. Movie looks like Brad Pitt though, Right, that's what really matters. Right, you're not gonna swipe on that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Oh please, come on? You know what.
Speaker 1: I took a picture the picture from fight Club where he's shirtless but he's holding like an English language paper.
Speaker 3: He's got a D plus. You're not swiping on it.
Speaker 6: We'll give him one date.
Speaker 5: But if there if they're using their wrong okay, Mike's Roy, you're on a daiy site.
Speaker 3: Mike's Roy uses their wrong, he says.
Speaker 6: Never, he's a genius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, dude, he'd use chet GPT for all of it. Sure that's enough. Oh wow, okay there's the other segment. Yes, well we made it. Congratulations everyone on making it through that.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next the weekly weekday Update. Uh, we've got news on the Texas Rangers and we might get into a story about how whale farts almost started a world war.
Speaker 3: That's potentially next