Speaker 1: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with. Step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technology utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony, experience life enriched by legacy and innovation, and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 1: Go to real Rifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult to Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case, It has a tablet that comes with it.
Speaker 2: It gives you a step by step.
Speaker 1: Instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by scientific research. So go to the website right now and if you use the promo code Cult at checkout, you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at relrife Technology dot com. That's Realrife Technology dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cults of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and we have a very special guest today, Kristen. Welcome to the Cult.
Speaker 4: Thank you. It's an honor to be here.
Speaker 3: We are very excited to go on to this subject here because it's something that you would not believe. How many people ask us to touch on this whole Britney Spears topic. Is she mk aultrade? Has she been replaced? Are we talking green screen?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What is really going on? Is she speaking in code? Some people think? You know, so just off the top, I mean, where do we even get started into this whole mess?
Speaker 1: So, I mean, all right, And I don't know, Jonathan, I don't know. I'm into the quote unquote Spears verse. You have been not a few years, so I've been kind of forced to see certain things that I typically wouldn't look at. You know, I'm not a TikToker, you know, I don't get on the gram, but here's what I have seen, and I would love to hear Kristin's response to this. Okay, So all I remember was Britney Spears went quote unquote crazy, okay, and she there was this whole thing about free Britney that was a whole there was a whole trend for a while. Finally she got her freedom Conservative Ship from her father, and since then things have seemed off the surface like they have just been spiraling ever downwards.
Speaker 2: So that's about all I know.
Speaker 1: And I'm hearing that this is controlled as a part of the plan and koltr all of this, So I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: So that's definitely what US fans have been picking up on, especially since the Conservatorship ended back in twenty twenty one. Things just haven't been right in the Britney verse.
Speaker 2: But were they right before twenty twenty one?
Speaker 4: So she was in that conservator Ship since a and like any you know, young twenties kind of girl with a lot of money and a lot of power, she definitely fleck. So that power was out on the scene in Hollywood, you know, I think doing what a lot of people that run into money, fame Hollywood, so it be what it does to you. And she got overtaken and used for money, you know, got together with Kevin Fetterline and had two kids back to back in like the whole postpartum you know, the whole reason for them getting her into the conservatorship in the beginning. But many would say, this isn't the Brittany that we knew, and even after being under control of the conservatorship for so many years, this just doesn't see. Nothing seems right since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: So the idea of this whole conservatorship is it? What was it her parents that had control over everything that she did?
Speaker 4: Her father, who when you actually really look back at her father, he was not very present in her childhood. He was an alcoholic. She was very afraid of him. Her Woman in Me Brittany memoir came out, which that's like a whole nother episode because there's questioning of did she even really fully write that book right, But she talks about the fear that she had for her father growing up, so him being in charge of her when she needed help mentally seems questionable as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so where does Jamie Lynn fit into this? And I'm glad that you're here to answer this question. So with the Britney Spears, the conservatorship and all this, Jamie Lynn has had a career, not saying that she was ever in the super limelight. She was never out of her sister's shadow, that's for sure. But did her father also have some sort of conservatorship deal or was getting a cut of that money in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 4: Well, the interesting thing about Jamie Lynn is that back in two thousand and eight, she got pregnant at I believe it was sixteen, and at that time the Spears family hired Lou Taylor, and Lou Taylor is I'm and connected to all of the big players, Diddy and the Kardashians, and it's she basically she is the founder of Tri Star Sports and Entertainment and you know, manages money and funds and allocate spending. And that is the big connection piece for Jamie Lynn, bringing Lou Taylor into the fold. You know, jumping back to the beginning when Jonathan said, like is it Ai?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: Like? What's going on? Are these filters? There's a lot of speculation. Now in twenty twenty four, the Brittany on her Instagram that's not her. A lot of people speculate at least one of those people are Jamie Lynn.
Speaker 3: It makes the I'd really never heard of that theory before. But honestly, if you look and that's something, yeah, I'm not really super you know, well read into this whole Britney Spear situation. I've just been seeing the the Instagram videos and the Instagram videos it was like, I don't know if she's still doing them or but I there was like hundreds of them, and it seemed like it was like a daily thing that she was posting. And almost every single one of those videos is like she has the eyes from I'm a Slave, Like, that's what I think of.
Speaker 1: Eyes, right, It's not the dance, it's not her little twirl or her little ti, it's the eyes for me.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it seems almost like a soul has been sucked out of her or something.
Speaker 1: But then with Jamie Lynn possibly pretending to be her, I haven't heard that one.
Speaker 2: I was shit. I was drinking with Jamie Lynn last year.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, she she hangs out at the bar and Denim or Springfield excuse me, and Louisiana she was talking at the time with them doing some sort of a Zoe one on one reboot, and that was like just kind of a thing that was possibly be talked about. I haven't heard the theory that she is like in on the shit with Britney, although at that level and with the family ties and bloodlines being what they are, and especially with big money coming into the mix, like, who really knows how dirty it gets? Right, who really knows what lines haven't been crossed?
Speaker 3: Well, you don't need Zoe want oh one? If you got Britney want to one?
Speaker 2: No, don't.
Speaker 4: And not to mention, I mean Jamie Lynn. Back in her younger days, she was a cheerleader, right, And if you are a Brittany fan, as I've been since she came out, and you know, I'd sleepovers with friends growing up and we watched the videos and dance and Brittany always had this this fluidity, this thing that set her apart from everybody else and a lot of the more current Brittany she moves like a cheerleader. She's a lot more rigid. She has stiff shoulders, like it's been put together by fans, like we see right through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wow, that is crazy to even pick up on those movements, but and honestly, I kind of just looked at the movements as like secondary because I'm like, all right, I never really saw her working on stage, you know, you see like you know, if you remember like older music videos with her, like I grew up, that was one of that was like my first like pop singer crush was Britney Spears. And as a matter of fact, on my I want to say, it was my ninth birthday. We went ice skating at this ice skating rink for my birthday party and my dad goes, he goes, uh, he goes, hey, we got you, uh, we got you tickets to go see Britney Spears. And it was gonna be my first ever concert. And I was like, oh my god. And I didn't even care if all the if all the boys over there were judging me, because I'm like, that's that's gonna be my wife one day. Like that's how I was looking at Britney back in the day, you know. And uh didn't end up going, but still it's a memory that I always remember is that, you know, I was presented the birthday present tickets with it as far as.
Speaker 2: Pop singer Crush goes.
Speaker 1: Christina Aguilera was my first Genie in a Bottle was playing before uh you know what was the one that she was on? Moops, I did it again. That was the one where I first saw like the music video was like Britney though, but before that, Jeanie in a Bottle it etched its way into my brain, gotta say.
Speaker 4: And you know they've known each other since the McKey mouse Club before Brittany and Christina hit as pop princesses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, them and Adam Levine, wasn't it They were all Mouseketeers justin Timberlake.
Speaker 3: It was justin timper Lake.
Speaker 4: And then the guy what's his name that played Ken in the Barbie movie.
Speaker 2: Ryan Goslin, Ryan Gosling. Yeah, they were all. See. People really don't understand that too.
Speaker 1: Whenever you whenever we on this show break down certain stars and how Disney really has like real power, not just star power, but like actual power. You see the amount of careers they made, and you see these child stars that have been groomed from day one to where they are now, and it's like, oh, this literally can change whole careers and shit, it's wild.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Disney that's another episode for other.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and you know what, I've really been going down some rabbit holes as far as tunnels that are underneath Disneyland in California. I mean, there's some sketchy shit going on in Florida too, but the one in Florida, people have gotten video evidence of these tunnels in a railway system that nobody ever knew about, and like a a like a deep underground elevator that takes you up to the top. You got to crawl through this little cave. It's crazy. Supposedly there's like a whole Starbucks that is that is like.
Speaker 1: About this, Yeah, yeah, it's Christy underground Starbucks in La.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's only for it's only for the uh, those in the upper echelon.
Speaker 1: I think it's And when I was listening to was like, Okay, when's the last time he saw a celebrity like out and about It's like there's one of them, and how many millions of Americans? Homie, like come on, But it's like no, in certain sections of LA you would think you would accidentally see somebody across the street or something you never do. Then when he broke it down, he was like, oh ooh, so they got it under Florida and they got it under California, which again we already knew conspiracy theory and truthers have known this, but man, it's becoming more common knowledge.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: It was like a while back, it was on a Black Friday, I met Chad Michael Murray over at best Buy and I was like, really, I was like scoping them out, and I was like, cause I grew up watching Montree Hill. That was like me and my mom show that we would watch together. And I saw Tom Michael Murray and I was like, all right, I gotta go get a picture with him. It's just so fun seeing the mountain in the wild like that, you know, out here with us peasants.
Speaker 2: No doubt.
Speaker 1: So all right, we're getting way off track here, Britney Spears. You're saying that things really started to go sideways in eight for you, suggesting that maybe they went sideways back even earlier, back as Didney Disney had gotten her claws into her Kevin federline, that whole thing, and then it went bad. Where do you think it really started to shift?
Speaker 4: I think O seven was like the worst here. That was the year of the head, shaving the papera you know, if they, if the alleged tunnels really are available to celebrities, why was Britney always chased and circle then you can look up pictures on Google of just hundreds of proparazzi swarming her, you know, and had it as a new mom, like walking out with her child, like almost being tripped and falling like I'm a mom myself, I couldn't imagine. You know, that's our mama bear instinct to protect our kids. So, you know, I think seven when she shaved her head, and she has said since like that was her big like f you to the industry, Like even in the book she said like they always wanted to make her really sexy, these extensions long flowing here was like that was what everybody looked for, and it was her way of just taking away what she saw as making her beautiful.
Speaker 2: I only turn that to say that it was because of a drug test.
Speaker 4: That's how they, yeah, they you know, try to make her look bad and make her look crazy.
Speaker 3: You know, it's really shit like this where you start to really want to take a deeper look into the whole Michael Jackson thing, Like because the two storylines are that the media has portrayed these people, and honestly, whether Brittany is portraying herself as this on Instagram regularly or if she's been replaced or whatever it is, but you can definitely tell that that music industry is it seems like it's crumbling down, but for the longest time, the industry itself has. Any time the singer or musician whatever has not done what they were supposed to according to the to the industry's wishes, then they always get made out to be crazy or they're off their meds or you know what I mean. Like, it's always them. They throw their people under the bus more times than you can even count.
Speaker 2: But it's like a level thing, right.
Speaker 1: The lower level star are the ones that just dropped an album or two. Oh, they could just make them fall off into obscurity, that's no big deal.
Speaker 2: They can just end their career.
Speaker 1: When you get to a level of Brittany, or to a level of Tailor, or to a level of Justin or Michael Jackson. Right, we're talking like full on pinnacles. Everybody on earth knows who this person is and they walk into a room. You can't just make them go away. Well, I mean, I guess you could Jimmy hendricks them. I mean that's always option B, right, But the other option is to more or less hurt their career and put the smack down on them, basically hid them where it hurts, in their wallets and with their family and with their connections with their friends groups, with all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brittany has said in the book and since then, and you know when I followed the Free Brittany movement that her children and seeing them was what they always threatened her with. Money didn't even really matter to her because she couldn't. She didn't have a debit card with her funds on it. Like she talks about how they were moving through a mall doing like an in between tour time, and she saw sneakers she wanted, and she was told, now, you don't have money for that. But she's paying every foe.
Speaker 1: Bills already, doesn't have money for a pair of sneaks in the mall.
Speaker 2: My bad, what right?
Speaker 4: According to her handlers, sorry, you don't have access to your money, but we do. Wow, she said, they'd all gone like spot as all of those you know. I saw her in Vegas twice, and she said after living there for so many years, I believe it was four years just doing the tour at Planet Hollywood. She wasn't allowed to vote, that she was allowed out of her hotel room twice.
Speaker 2: It's alone Elvis syndrome. Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 4: And like back when she first came out, she was like, you know, she had a tour bus, she was allowed to pick her dancers and have the friends she wanted hang out with the dancers, and she just wasn't allowed anymore.
Speaker 3: You know what that really gets into like the power of the industry itself. And I'm not I mean, whenever we talk about them or the elite, the illuminati, whatever you want to call it, this is probably more so illuminati since they deal with the entertainment industry. But whenever we're getting into this whole industry, you know, I feel like maybe this is going to be like an unpopular opinion, but I know that there are going to be people who maybe they'll side with me on this. Britney Spears is not necessarily known for a great raw voice, and this is something that maybe the industry propped up so that they feel entitled that they can control her in any kind of way, since it's because of the music industry that they got her up to this upper echelon in the first place. What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 4: I've always thought she was more of a performer than a singer anyway.
Speaker 1: Agreed, Yeah, yeah, like she's Christina Aguilera can belt out notes and the vibrato that she had that is true talent. Britney is not untalented singing wise, but it's more of, like you says, the performance. It's the dance number, it's the costumes, it's the whole stage thing and the singing on top of that. But like I'll put it like this, you could absolutely have Brittany lip sync a concert.
Speaker 2: You couldn't do that with like Whitney Houston. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was very performative and that's so sad and probably so true. Jonathan. They build you up to knock.
Speaker 3: You down right, Well, I mean, I would have to just think that if it makes you wonder if there was an agreement that was made and maybe she kind of agreed that, like all right, yeah, I'll do whatever I can to get to this upper echelon sell millions of albums go platinum and have all these world tours and everybody knows my name and all that kind of stuff. It makes you wonder if there was kind of a deal with the devil there, because not to say that any kind of entertainment agreement, there's always going to be some kind of devilish, you know, some kind of devil in the details or whatever. But it does make you wonder, like, did she initially agree upon this in the first place to get fame. I'm not saying that that's what it is, because she's kind of been there since she was a little kid. Anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and you guys have seen I loved your Zachary King episode and he talks about that you can be a child star, and do you make another deal when you're of age. She did Mickey Mouse Club, went off the radar for a little bit, came back with Huge with Baby one more time.
Speaker 1: And it's not like they didn't have other stars they could point at and be like, yep, Brittany's another one of these types quote unquote perfect example.
Speaker 2: Look at the Olsen Twins.
Speaker 1: Now not in the singer realm, but as far as child stars that were associated with Big pictures. They were with ABC, which is owned by a Disney so same wheelhouse. You see, they were child stars. Everything was great growing up. There was like a new Mary Kate Nashley movie coming out every year. For a bit there, Mary Kay nash do Paris, Mary Kate Nashley do a Dude Ranch and it was like, wait what, there's dragons and it was stupid. But my point is they were totally in the mix right and then out of nowhere, either A did they step out of line? B did they decide they wanted a little bit of their freedom in the industry, said they couldn't, and you look at them now, Lindsay Lohan another example.
Speaker 2: There were so many so there's a list.
Speaker 1: So it was easy enough to chalk Brittany up with this list and say she's just one of these these child stars that couldn't handle it, or couldn't hack it or got involved with them.
Speaker 2: Drugs, and it was very, very easy.
Speaker 1: But when you look back at it, and especially with the image they portrayed of her, like you said, the proparazzi were always getting pictures of her when she was out partying. Now, like I'm gonna be honest with you, there has been more than a handful of times, and in Jacob's life personally, where I if I was out and about and PROPARAZZI were after me, I there's no telling what the world would think of me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's very easy to look at somebody in their worst moment and cast a massive shadow of judgment.
Speaker 2: And I get that too, But that was like all we heard.
Speaker 1: We never heard anything positive about Brittany for like three years, and then she just kind of fell off. So it was very it was very specifically done, you know what I mean. Nobody Lindsay Lohan got blasted for a little bit. They left her alone. Mary Kay Nashley. Yeah, they got put on the radar for a while. Then they fell off into obscurity. Brittany it's like they almost brought her back in order to shove their fingers in her face and say.
Speaker 2: Look at her, look what she's doing. It was.
Speaker 4: It was meticulously done, absolutely, it definitely was. And the music that came after that whole period of time, it's never been the same. One thing that's been bringing them in money is her perfume line. They had that whole deal with Elizabeth Arden, so even when she was locked away or in the mental institution quote unquote, like her perfume was their highest grossing product and Elizabeth Arden so like, and they're still making millions and millions of dollars on that. So like they have a reason to want to bring her back, put her on everyone's radar, because you have the people like me who think back to middle school when she came out and like, we just will always love her and regardless of how big she was and how hard she falls, Like, oh, if there's a new perfume, we want to smell it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh, especially with the whole retro fit going on these days, Backstreet Boy touring again, there was this wild thing that in Sync might do it because they got together for the Trolls movie and all the stuff. So it was like, oh shit, n Sync is recording a song again. So like there's a.
Speaker 2: Big nostalgia push right now.
Speaker 1: So if they were to quote unquote resurrect the character of Brittany and put her back on tour, I could see why certain executives would greenlight that for sure, But I don't know if that's in the cards for our current Brittany.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because who is our current Brittany, that's the real question. And when I sat and pondered meeting up with you guys and coming out here talking about this, it's like, what's the motive really? If it's not her? Well, well, okay, we could start with maybe it is her, right, Maybe she's just totally like spaced out from having been under control. And I mean it's well documented they gave her way more lithium than anyone should take. Ye, you know that fries your brain, And maybe she just doesn't have her proper mental faculties, and now she just twirls in circles and doesn't sound like herself or really look like herself or dance like herself. Like maybe maybe the possibility, Sure, sure, it totally is, Like I'm not discounting that that's a possibility.
Speaker 2: But don't you.
Speaker 3: Think that she would also be that whoever has the most to gain from from whatever is going on with Britney. Don't you feel like that they would They would make so much more money if they just like offter and just collect it on the royalties forever. Yes, that's what I would think, Like why even keep her around? You know, obviously this nut job that's dancing in front of a fucking camera, always in her house or out there on the beach, like she's always Like I swear, I've seen more parts of Britney Spears than I ever thought that I would ever see. And not judging, Hey, dude, I mean, you're not going to hear any any belittling from me on that sector, but like, but no, it's just strange. Why would they like if she has cloned why and if it is a green screen, why, like is it a would it almost be like a cover up at that point?
Speaker 2: Right, And with.
Speaker 1: Certain celebrities, I could understand why you off them young in their prime, right, cut too short and they get into the realm of legendary even though they cut like two albums, and like that's just locked in. Brittany's been around too long to get locked in like that. She's no longer a legend. Like Michael Jackson died at the top, he was still touring like a year before he died. You know what I mean, For Brittany to do this or for her to still be around, somebody at the top would have to deem that. Again, we're not talking about the person, We're talking about the name, right, we're talking about Britney Spears, the icon of it. The somebody somewhere has got to see that there's still some juice left to be squeezed out right, that somebody at the top has got to see that this is a there's potential to market this, there's some possibility to make money off of this.
Speaker 2: So like other wise they would have let her die off, or.
Speaker 1: They would have claimed that she ohdeed and it would have fallen right in line with the caricature that we all know about Britney Spears these days. But it's like they're almost going against the grain of themselves here, agreed.
Speaker 4: What a lot of her fan base is thinking is that they're making her look crazy, but that her current manager, Kate Wilson, has been saying, you know, she'll never tour again, but she really wants to make new music, so you'll be on the lookout for music, and okay is a huge red flag. Like since she's been out of her conservatorship, the only new music she made was with Elton John. They redid his hit song and supposedly.
Speaker 2: Which was the banger. I will give credence where it's due.
Speaker 4: It's a banger.
Speaker 2: If any Dancers remake was fucking solid.
Speaker 4: It totally is. But now there's so much new AI availability for audio on top of when I I explain to you guys what metaphysic is the whole video part of things, Like you can make somebody sound like they're singing something and they don't even need to be there. They have enough audio her over the years to rebrand her and create new albums, you know.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you know, I feel like Black Mirror did an episode on this the one with Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 4: Ye yo, yeah that was during Free Brittany.
Speaker 3: Right right, Yeah, that I always bring up Black Mirror on this show because it pertains to so many other like so many topics, but definitely that Miley Cyrus wanted to to Britney Spears Like that checks out to me. And it's and also like including AI and you know they have the voice match and and stuff like that. Dude, I don't know half the time if these voices are Morgan Freeman or if they're AI, Like they're just too damn good.
Speaker 1: And I mean that's another red flag, like you said, Christen, like Okay, she really wants to make new music, all right, hard pause.
Speaker 2: She was never a writer.
Speaker 1: She's not like a singer songwriter who is like, no, I just need to get in the studio my notebook and like that's where I put my energy. She may claim that, but in reality, you remember that interview once upon a time, they asked her what does she want? She broke down crying because she honestly couldn't even say what she even really wanted at that moment because she wasn't know she didn't know what she was allowed to say. That was back when she was at the top. So for her to say she's wanting to make new music, bro from what you're gonna call up your old ghostwriters. You're not talking about choreographing dances or anything like that. Strictly, you want to make music. Like, yeah, it's a red flag, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: It's a huge red flag. And so they have there's money to be gained, you know, with collabs, and they can do that with other artists and lend it out to marketing and everything. And I just want to point out, you know, we know that the illuminati and the ritualism of music and of this industry. Did you guys see that the entire VMAs this year was a dedication and a tribute to Britney Spears.
Speaker 3: No, I'm out of touch with that. Wow.
Speaker 4: All of these current celebrities that are really big right now were dressed like her, they were playing her music. They, Sabrina Carpenter, like kissed an alien. It was like a whole like, oops, I did it again, vibe.
Speaker 6: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they had like uh, one of the someone was wearing like a slave for you costume. Someone else had like the black lingerie with the lace dress. Like it was all a very ritualistic ode to Brittany, but Brittany wasn't there.
Speaker 2: And then Joe let me share the screen while we're talking about.
Speaker 3: This, you already cancer.
Speaker 4: And it's just so interesting that now her fans, we're all all of us, used to talk a lot about hashtag free Brittany. Now we're talking about hashtag where is Britney Spears because she's everywhere but herself being seen.
Speaker 1: Okay, right off the top, I recognize the denim dress, like the famous picture of her and Kevin Faederline wearing these all denim pimp outfits. That's one hundred percent what's going on here, Sabrina Carpenter. Okay, who is who is that with the Madonna.
Speaker 4: If you type in if you probably add in like tribute to Brittany, you'll see so much. There were so many things woven in it. And I don't sit and watch the whole thing, but this just really caught my eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, tell you know what.
Speaker 3: One thing that I've often wondered about this whole music industry and just the entertainment industry altogether, is that all right, So a lot of these entertainers that's not like their real names. I mean, I think that Britney Spears actually is her real name though, right like, that's her born name. But there are a lot of entertainers that don't have They just go on like a fake name, and that's what they used to get famous for. And it makes me wonder. It's almost and I know this because of like I'm a huge WWE dork, right like, all obviously, all all of those wrestlers that's not their real names, right like. And and so whenever some wrestlers they'll they'll leave the WWE and they'll go to another organization. For example, they're not allowed to use the name that they that they you know, that the WWE built up for them and I think that the entertained entertainment industry is a lot of the same. And so if you're trying to build up the label, not the person, but the label of Britney Spears, I guess that's why you'd keep her around, because look, if you can get her looking crazy and danceing all like like she her mind is absolutely melted. It doesn't matter. If you can get another album out of her and people think that she's still alive, then they will buy another album, even if it is AI generated.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting that all these celebrities, was it known that this was the tribute to Britney Spears VMA's or all these celebrities just happen addressed like that coincidentally.
Speaker 4: Seems like it was known. Seems like the topic of the night, and a lot of us that follow the way there is Britney movement where like is who's going to show up pretending to be her? Brittany was nowhere to be seen, And then the next day went on like a really offbe ran and it was like, I don't even remember that I'm famous, and it was like what you're Britney, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wonder that's subconscious. I wonder if they want the public to see all of these things that will subconsciously make us think about Britney Spears, even though nobody's really talking about her in.
Speaker 2: The main you know, Twitter sphere at this moment.
Speaker 1: But they want us to get back into that subconscious mindset so that when she does something big and famous and no I got a new song, a new album, anew whatever, people will just instantly forget everything and go near it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Look at Jacob talking about the subconscious. I feel like I'm rubbing off a little bit on you, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm trying. I'm trying to learn your ways.
Speaker 4: Brou What's interesting too, when you think about like public perception. I have so many DVDs from over the years, and I don't get rid of my Britney collection. That's gonna be worth money someday, the dolls keeping all the stuff right. So once in a while, I have a good friend who her name is also Brittany. She'll come over, we'll have girls' night and maybe popping in old Brittany out DVD. Well, they're always very clear, very crisp, beautiful. If you look the same things up on YouTube. Now they're fuzzy, they're blurry. It's almost like they don't really want us to remember what Brittany really looks like. It's almost like they want us to remember how Crisp Brittany moved and how fluid her dance moves were. Everything Like what they're they have power over, you know, master Google and Master YouTube. They can pick and choose what they want us to see as fans looking back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that gets right into the dead Internet theory. You know, we've talked about it here a couple of times, But it used to be you'd type something in on Google or whatever your search engine was, and it would show you like thousands and thousands of different pages that you can go through that had millions of different articles about whatever it is that you're typing in. And now what you do is it might say that it has twenty thousand different pages that you can go to, but you get to like page seven and that's it. There's no more articles. All the rest of the pages that you go through on Google, it's like they've been erased. It's like they've been wiped off the face of just the Internet in general. And it does make you think, like especially with AI going on right now. I don't know what kind of power AI has, but I know what kind of power Google has, and I know Google got an AI, and so is it that crazy to think that Google's executives or whatever they're kind of like at the top of I mean, essentially Google controls the Internet. Like I know that other people use different search engines and whatnot, but for the most part, it's like Google runs this shit. And it makes you wonder if, like anybody can just phone a call over to Google, over to the headquard headquarters or whatever and be like, hey, you know, we're trying to kind of scrub details about Britney spears here. Can you just make all the videos blurry? They just type it in beepoop peep into their fucking AI and that's it. You know. I don't know, I'm just speculating.
Speaker 4: I couldn't agree more. And something that stuck out and really made me just zone in on all of this Britney stuff was back in twenty twenty two when she got married, so she's now divorced, and it was to Sam Ascari. And what's making me bring this up now, Jonathan, is that when you look up video, or when you look up pictures of her wedding, it's very curated. You guys like it is. You think Britney spears like they're going to have all of the most beautiful pictures and just you know, every angle, and she's finally getting her happily ever after after the conservatorship, and you start looking up pictures of the wedding, and first of all, it was I mean, the details were very slim. There were some big names there, Madonna, Paris, Hilton, Paris's mom, Kathy Selena Gomez was there, but the pictures of actual Brittany are few and far between, and they're so edited and so photoshopped that the wedding could be its own episode because the pictures are almost from when she was like sixteen seventeen, altered and photoshopped in with these current day celebrities.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking at it right, you know what, I'll pull it up here real quick. This is off of a website that's called Bizarre, so pretty pretty interesting. But if you look at some of the mex out of that real quick, if you look at some of the pictures right here, I mean, yeah, you would think that you're getting you know, like professional photographers in there, and these kind of just look. I mean, that's a that's a nice looking picture right there with all the flowers and whatnot, but.
Speaker 2: But you don't see your face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like there that's not very Chris.
Speaker 3: Nope, right, yeah, I don't know, dude.
Speaker 2: It seems a little too.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know understand it's a wedding, so I was gonna say it looks a little staged, but like, duh, right, it's a wedding venue.
Speaker 2: I get it. The entire event is.
Speaker 1: A literal walking photo op. But that being said, go up to that top picture of her and her husband together with her at the white dress.
Speaker 2: God picture, bro, you telling me?
Speaker 1: And I understand that some women, some women not throwing shade ladies. Now, I'm a man, I don't know the ways of makeup, so like, please do not actually attack me here, but I understand that some women cannot do the face the same color as the neck, and for some reason, like they don't see that there's two fucking colors going on.
Speaker 2: But like whatever.
Speaker 1: Britney spears is somebody I feel like would know how to blend her palette.
Speaker 2: I feel like she would know how to blend her scheme.
Speaker 1: That face is not the same skin tone as the rest of her, like obviously so, and that that's not that doesn't look good.
Speaker 2: Then you look at the husband.
Speaker 1: They look photoshopped to a backdrop that doesn't even look like a picture that was taken in a real place.
Speaker 4: And this picture itself, that's Brittany's face when she was like seventeen eighteen. That's nowhere near the Brittany rice. And this is supposedly back in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: She has lines and cracks now, and again not judging, I got crows feet coming in, I got lined four heads.
Speaker 2: It's all fore headlines, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she has more facial definition showing age now than she ever has. And you could say plastic surgery all you want, but like, no, that's an older picture for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, and what's interesting is that leading up to this wedding, there was a spread in Vogue about her wedding and they had like her dress and her jewelry, and it wasn't the jewelry she wore. It will like, nothing really added up with the wedding. It wasn't like a sneak peek and supposedly the whole interview with her was done over email, wasn't done in person with Vogue, and Vogue is supposedly like credible when it to magazines, Right, we were very odd that Brittany wouldn't take the opportunity if she's allegedly actually free to meet with Vogue.
Speaker 3: What is our thoughts on her husband? I mean, has he come out and said anything? Is there any storyline on him? Because anytime I'm watching any of those crazy Instagram videos, it's like she's dancing in an empty house. It seems, well.
Speaker 4: Now they're divorced, but they're such a rabbit hole there. So that's Sam Ascari. They met on the set of her slumber party video back in twenty sixteen, before she was you know, free from the conservatorship. They fell in love and you know what's pitched to the fandom is that like, despite all odds, he was there for her and helped her through a really hard time. Well, what's very interesting is that now all of these spinning videos and as Jacob pointed out, that didn't even really look like the couple was standing in front of her head. That's supposed to be like the grand floor of her house, like, what's going on? Right, he's an actor and back in August of twenty eleven, twenty twenty twenty two, he actually had posted on his Instagram him by a green screen and he was like, Oh, I'm working on this new thing. It's called the Mister Right App. So the Mister Right app is powered by Verizon. And if you deep dive into the Mister Right app and you look it up through the Apple Store, you'll find it. Seller is Nametag Films. Well name Tag Films. There's a section about extended reality production and it's linked to this company called Metaphysic, and Metaphysic is an actor live AI. This is part of what like the.
Speaker 1: Whole So he was sending them images of himself to make an AI model for them to use his likeness on their app.
Speaker 4: Yep, And if you look into my physics, it was it's very it's something easily to look up the Metaphysic company. They were actually on America's Got Talent and their whole platform is like the ability to create regenitive AI content with lookikes and right on their main website is literally Elvis. Like their claim to fame is like, look we can get cause someone that kind of looks like Elvis, that makes me look exactly like Elvis.
Speaker 1: There's a whole Elvis lookalike community out there doing weddings and birthday parties and shit, they got AI versions.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but oh my god, Well.
Speaker 4: Her husband is literally had a green screen in their house and is pitching this whole thing. And then what's interesting is Brittany has like these cryptic posts over her Instagram over the last handful of years, and she was posting like the infinity symbol, which is the metaphysic symbol, and it's it's all just very fishy.
Speaker 3: Wow, I did not know that that is so crazy. So yeah, you could get somebody in there that maybe has a similar body of Britney Spears, which she doesn't have like a crazy weird body. I feel like, you know, that's a pretty normal well, I mean, she has a great body, obviously, but I'm saying it's not like something that couldn't be.
Speaker 1: Represent that's like so preposterous that it'd be difficult to find somebody that looks like it, right.
Speaker 3: Right right, And so yeah, I mean, all you'd need to do is just have that green screen app and just change up her face a little bit, all right, she got a couple of cheerleader moves. She's not so fluid with her dance routine and stuff like that. I guess you could really pull that off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a hope about it. Was like, they're all about making sure that they have permission and making sure that they're not doing anything against the free will of the actor actress. However, Brittany wasn't free for so long? Could her likeness have been given to them and signed over by somebody else?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: So when was it that that those two got divorced? Is that a recent thing?
Speaker 4: So they got divorced, when was it finalized? I think it's like going to be official official this December, but they got divorced this year. I just want to circle back for a second to the wedding. The day of the wedding, earlier in the day, her first husband, Jason Alexander, who was a childhood friend who she still is friends with to this day, actually went live on Instagram on social media and he went up the backway to her house. He was like, something's not right, And he got up to her house and got up outside of her bedroom, and she was like he was like, Brittany, this isn't right, Like where is she? I need to talk to her? He felt something was off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's actually somebody. I reached out to him, trying to get him on the show, and I never got a reply back. But I thought, oh my god, how sick would it be? Because he is He's the one that's calling all that out right, like, and it almost seems like, all right, he's either onto something or he is a fucking schitzo, or something's wrong with him too. But I'm you know, with the conspiracy mind. You look into the conservatorship, you look into all of her videos, it makes you wonder like, all right, did he have some kind of inside scoop that nobody else had? And she was just kind of like a captured princess kind of situation.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So this was the day of her wedding or the day before?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the day the day off of her wedding, like that morning and you see people setting up the tents and you see the flowers, and you know, I've my mind has been continually blown looking at this because it just goes in so many directions all at the same time, and yet since Brittany really made statements to get free of her conservatorship, no one's actually really heard from her. We've seen these like one off videos that are supposedly her, but we're not buying it, you know.
Speaker 2: And even.
Speaker 4: The name on her on her Instagram has been changed to Zila Red, it's been River Red, it's been all these different things, like so, you know, thinking about knowing how the devil operates, like it's this this being isn't even calling itself Britney spears. Wow, it's her brand, but it's not really her.
Speaker 3: Wow. That is because we've talked about the whole not to get woo woob in here, but as far as like the uh, the walk In kind of situation. If you ever heard of like Walkin's what people were. They don't want to kill themselves, but you know, they don't want to be here anymore, so they invite another entity into their body or whatever you can call it possession, which in this case it probably is possession if it's you know, something spiritual like that, I guess, But dude, I guess there's so many there's so many different avenues where this could be going. But I think that everybody can kind of collectively agree that, like, something is so off about this whole Britney Spears situation, that like all you can do is really speculate. But you can look at all the all the all the little breadcrumbs, and the rabbit hole is so deep on this yee, when does she.
Speaker 2: Get conservatorship over herself?
Speaker 4: So the conservatorship started in February two thousand and eight, and it started with her dad, the alcoholic father, being in charge of her, and it changed hands a few times, including over to Jamie Lynn. And during this small amount of time that Jamie Lynn had power over Britney, six hundred million dollars went missing. Whoa yeah, around the same time that and by the way, this is the same Jamie Lynn that's connected to Lou Taylor, who's connected to Kim Kardashian, who at the same time gained six hundred million dollars but supposedly from Skims.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, all right, Oh, so when did Brittany get her freedom quote unquote back?
Speaker 4: So she supposedly got her freedom back in November of twenty twenty one, thinks to her fans.
Speaker 1: So eight to twenty twenty one, she absolutely had no say so in any decisions of herself, because, like Jonathan, we've talked about that in the music industry. Jelly Roll has gone on so many shows talking about how, like, dude, there are guys out there with the you're lucky if you get a thirty seventy cut thirty percent of your name and your I'm talking about like your actual name that your mother calls you. There are guys right now that have a one hundred percent zero contract because they wanted the fame and fortunes so bad they can't even legally sign their name without their corporate sponsorship giving them the okay, And Brittany definitely had zero percent over herself. So from eight to twenty twenty one, what could they have done and gotten away with that?
Speaker 2: Legally her name was on.
Speaker 1: But in reality, like you said, we're talking about the brand of Britney Spears, not the human being themselves. It is AMI mean, we're talking about AI, We're talking about music, We're talking about.
Speaker 2: The dances, all of it, all of it.
Speaker 1: How much of it really is even her at this point, I don't.
Speaker 4: Think it's I don't think it's any of her, Jacob. I think it's zero percent her and just as someone who's seen her in concert, when she first came out, all the way up to her last residency in Vegas, into the forced tour that they pushed her on, I think that it's just been they've chipped away at her and there's nothing left if she's still with us, you know, and a lot of a lot of us who really love her don't think she's still with us really.
Speaker 3: So we got a whole Joe Biden situation here.
Speaker 4: It's she is Joe bidening.
Speaker 1: Wow shit, So okay, So what would it take for specifically to see, to hear about or whatever to say, all right, ho on, Brittany is in there somewhere, Like, what would it not aside from a video where she seems a little more lucid, Right, it would take a little more than that, because at this point, what is a I right, what would what do you think would kind of dispel it all and be like, no, it's totally Britney spears in there.
Speaker 2: She's just she's just a little little wonky.
Speaker 4: I think maybe maybe you know, we don't trust ai, like you said, if it was just her on a video, but maybe if it was a small comfortable room of like some handpicked either fans or like, but just a small you know, intimate for her sanity, you know, authentic questions that she doesn't know ahead of time that's answered in a public way. Yeah, I think would make sense. And I think that would just you know, it would settle everybody down. It's just been so sketchy for lack of a better word, since she's been free, right and you know, them planting. I really think Mscari was planted. This man that she met in a music video who married her and was so public about how great she was and is and how much they love each other. But there were all of these things that he was saying to make us not trust her, like oh I woke up and Brittany was there with a knife, Like I have to get out of the house, like all of these things that like, if you really loved this woman, you wouldn't say to social media.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So it was kind of like Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus kind of situation there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amber heard situation.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, but I just I really think he's not a good guy and he was there to help push the she's crazy. Look, she couldn't even make it work with this guy. But yeah, I think that just us seeing her in a real setting in real time, not these dancing videos that have been edited and then the cryptic messaging underneath of this was me, you know, thirteen months ago with the same yellow shirt on. Like it's all disjointed, and she was always so much more eloquent than that. She always had grace in her moves, and it's just not we're not buying what they're trying to sell.
Speaker 1: Definitely talk about the shirt color with the Free Britney movement. I don't know if this is correct, if I'm misremembering. Wasn't it a going thing to where it's like, Brittany, if you are being hailed against your will, where you know this color in your next video, and then she would be wearing that in the next video as like a confirmation to the public. So do you believe that we had at least the real Brittany at that time?
Speaker 4: I do believe we did. I do, I do Jacob.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you think that it was around the time when she quote unquote gained her freedom, is when they more or less shoved her out and put the imposter in.
Speaker 4: Yes, she had too much that she could tell I mean outside of what's in the book, And she talks in it about how she had no bathroom door, she had no ability to shower in privacy, that her room was bugged, that she just it was wild. It's so wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And like you look at the eyes.
Speaker 3: That's not her, dude, there's no way that's her.
Speaker 1: Like this is the same girl that was doing like insane dance moves and grants.
Speaker 2: I know that was twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Fine, fine, but like Share can still do things, Madonna can still do things.
Speaker 4: Still can Brittany. I saw Brittany back in twenty eighteen, and she could move. She could still move for sure.
Speaker 3: Well and looking, you know, talking about the cryptic messages she leaves, she goes in this one, at least it says, I'm so innocent, just like an angel, Stay nice now my friends being a fucking magician and pulling a bunny out of a hat. I don't know, I mean, I guess you can, you know, try and look into you know, weird shit like that. But like you see these strange.
Speaker 2: Like yo, it's not that one. What was the one of the painting of the due kissing the hand?
Speaker 3: What the hell is that that says when he says, nice to meet you. These moments are our future. Where shall I kiss you next?
Speaker 1: Okay, it seems like a king kissing the hand of a fair maiden.
Speaker 3: But all right, cool, yeah, but this is what I'm talking about right here, like always just and I have no problem with her, you know, showing her being comfortable in her skin, as some people might say, But it's like who It makes you wonder because I imagine that, you know, Britney Spears is not some social media kind of guru, not saying that she couldn't be, but like, somebody has to take these pictures, somebody has to video the the whatever is going on, and then somebody has to go back and edit them and post them and make sure that they put the right words and stuff like that. It makes you just wonder, like, you know, what's the I don't know, dude. It just makes you wonder, like who's really in control of her social media like that? And why would you be taking pictures like like that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You're trying to show the innocent side of it in one second, and then the fully topless the next, like what the hell? And then two posts over was this old ten type photo of of two small children, like, yeah, what the hell is that?
Speaker 2: Black and white of the.
Speaker 3: What don't know who they are but cool and different?
Speaker 4: Pick No, that's it's so wild. And a lot of the Brittany army, that's what we call ourselves in this community, believe that the reason that they're putting those half naked pictures up it's like their version of revenge porn. Yeah, to really degrade her.
Speaker 1: I could absolutely believe that a humiliation ritu, if you will. But she's not even trying to do it for a purpose. She would be pretty much like forced to do this. But if that's even her.
Speaker 4: It's not. And what's crazy is a lot of the times that you watch these Ai doubles, the tattoos on her belly will glitch out and they just.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've actually I've been become pretty good friends with a woman who lives in New Zealand. Her Instagram handle is day Nighty and we deep dive this together and we just she is always removing filters and it's so wild because some of these definitely look like Jamie Lynn. Some look like a blonde woman who looks similar to Brittany, and there's one that looks very much like a man.
Speaker 2: Really, they got one dressed in drag. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And it's interesting because you'll notice that sometimes like her torso is a lot thicker and other times it's a lot leaner, and it's like the next day and you can just tell when they switch out. Body doubles.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: So basically you're saying, this body is just an actress of some type. They're just cropping in the face so to speak.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's an overlay for sure. And if you notice, like even in that video you just had pulled up, it's so fuzzy and blurry, like the face it's not clean. You can tell it's.
Speaker 2: A f Yeah.
Speaker 1: And even when she gets closer, like yeah, the body is is Chris. But then you go back, the face is blurry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the face glitches out. You'll see like the double eyes pop up. And this isn't the Brittany we've known for years, and lithium or not, this just doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Well, Locke, watch whenever she comes over, she looks over to the left right now, She'll like, yep, she was just like looking somewhere else, almost as if she's being guided to.
Speaker 2: On the way to do right here. She's looking right right there? Did you see that?
Speaker 3: What are you looking at? Brittany.
Speaker 1: But then that's the thing, she's just repeating the same thing like most people doing tiktoks are doing a dance, they're doing a song. There's like a big reveal at the end. It's her doing these motions of step one two three step one two three step. It's like, yo, that's not that is not the same girl that was doing the choreography that had people losing their actual minds for decades.
Speaker 4: You know, definitely not. And Brittany with her if she really had access to her money now, she wouldn't be wearing all these sheen outfits either.
Speaker 3: Man, it kind of seems like it that's true too.
Speaker 1: She was like the most famous person from Louisiana for a while. Although I think, uh, did you all hear about Lonadell Ray's new husband. No, she got married like last week to a fucking alligator tour guide from Louisiana after knowing him for one month.
Speaker 2: Whoa, yeah, But anyway.
Speaker 1: That's beside the point. But like, yeah, this is I have heard people.
Speaker 2: Say, well, you know them Louisiana women. She's crazy. It was only a matter of Tom. It's like, there's there's more to the story on this one, my boy.
Speaker 3: There the comments are turned off on all these shocker.
Speaker 4: A couple of years now because we were all calling it out.
Speaker 3: You know, And that's exactly. I'm so happy you said that, because I believe that this is really what goes on. Whenever there's some kind of sketchiness that is going on with the person, they always turn off the comments. And what we saw was, you know, a few years back, was you know, Tom Hanks was always posting like these weird pictures, like a picture of a lost shoe or some sock or some toy that was in a gutter or something. None of it really made any sense, right, And so everybody was like, hold on, it seems that he's kind of speaking in code here. And they were tying it with the Isaac Cappy stuff. Isaac Cappy was calling him out, saying that he was a pedophile and everything, and a lot of people were getting on the Isaac Cappy side, and then they were going over to Tom Hanks's Instagram profile and calling him a fucking pedophile. You would see like ten thousand people posting that Tom Hanks is a pedophile, to the point where he had to turn off comments like he just had to look at this picture.
Speaker 1: Look at the reason why there's the comments that turned off, look at all, right, just pointing it out, and I'm not trying to bear with me here, we're looking at the quality of photo. Here, look at the face, look at the hair, and look at the body.
Speaker 2: Pause. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, first off, zooming on just the face, Jonathan, just that face alone, if we can, I don't even know that's possible.
Speaker 3: I can't zoom. No, it's not like right a.
Speaker 2: Right, fine, fine?
Speaker 1: That Further's the point that I don't believe is Britney Spears's face. When did she get a fucking six head instead of the forehead?
Speaker 2: I don't know right.
Speaker 1: Secondly, her skin tone, her complexion of her face is completely different than the rest of that body. And the hair is in such a way that it isn't covering the face in the notable way. The lighting on the face, the body, and the hair all are facing the sun at the exact same time of day, in same place and all this, why is the shadow line different for the nose than it is from the body on the sand. Why are they all three different colors as if there's three different filters being used. This Like seriously, the more you stare at it, the more you're like, bro, this is this is a collage.
Speaker 2: This is in a fucking picture.
Speaker 3: It's like a NASA's picture of the Earth. Really is what's going on here? It seems like it's a colagh one hundred percent? Right? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh man, you know it's a rabbit hole just looking at these pictures. Nonetheless, even the backs story, you know, because somebody could easily just be looking at this and be like, oh, something is so off with this whole situation.
Speaker 2: But like, the thing is is that random picture? Random picture?
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go, just that that's okay, it's old, look up, random one that she's dropped recently.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be a nude or anything like that.
Speaker 3: But like, all right, this is a video she has entitled cooking.
Speaker 2: What I see not one pot pan or spectrum. I'm kind of like, bullshit?
Speaker 4: Can I point something out to you guys? Look at the color. Look at the discoloration of her feet. Do you see that? Do you see how they look bruised.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah, showing up.
Speaker 4: In a lot of her videos. And what when I deep dive what that signifies. It's when you're doing full body filter overlays. A lot of times there's a disconnection of the filter on the feet because there's much rapid movement. So in a lot of her videos they look bruised. And then what they've been her handlers or whoever is doing this, what they've been doing over the last year or two, is Oh, I bruised my ankle. Oh I twisted my foot to kind of like have a way of explaining it away, but it's not. It's the mark of a body filter. What is happening here, and it just really was a broken ankle or broken foot. You would not be twirling like that.
Speaker 3: No, you definitely wouldn't be. What's hello yellowkay Sa?
Speaker 2: Anything super blurry?
Speaker 1: You're telling me she didn't know how to wipe off her camera lens or wash her mirror.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't even tell who that is.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest that that could.
Speaker 2: Be literally anybody in a bikini right now.
Speaker 4: By the way, this is the thicker double. You can tell just by the body shape, Like when you start really paying attention, you'll know, you'll know the shape of the torso. And they really put the bikini really low. Although here I can't even see the tattoos because they put it low so that they can pop the tattoos on with a filter. Seek see the tattoo it popped in.
Speaker 1: And yes, I was literally about to say, I don't even see a tattoo right now. And that's a massive rib piece and it's dark. It stands out it popped on. For a second, look right now, you can't see it. It should be right there by her hand on the right side.
Speaker 3: I tell you what, though, looking at all these videos, it kind of makes because she's clearly like looking into a mirror right now, like this is a reflection, right, But it doesn't it make it seem like all the rest of them would be a little bit mirrored like that as well. Just by looking at the the like the fucking three twenty p vision that we got going on right here or whatever it is, it's like it's so horrible. But then you're looking over at other videos still pixely just like that, almost like this is mirrored as well.
Speaker 4: Look at the eyeblink in the beginning of this one too. The eyes always give it away. As Jacob said.
Speaker 1: Windows say, her forehead is pretty huge in this, so maybe I was off on that one point, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Her forehead was never like this.
Speaker 1: This is it's almost troubling to watch, like there's this is an n PC.
Speaker 2: This is a Fortnite emoticon.
Speaker 1: Basically, these are the guys are doing the little dance before the Fortnite game starts. This is a is a emotionless character just just like locked in with the smile and the eyes.
Speaker 4: It's weird totally. And the speculation among fans is why are they doing such a bad job with the filters and with the overlays, And we think they're being sloppy on purpose to almost make it see you seem like, oh, well, you know Brittany, she plays with filters. It's just her doing her things so that they can just stay being sloppy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so this seems like out in public, so.
Speaker 4: This was coming off of her private and this is one that was speculated to potentially be Jamie Lynn.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 3: I could see it though. I mean to get those big asses right well in those big ass sunglasses, that's gonna block out fifty percent of her face right there.
Speaker 1: But what I don't know when that would have been taken because the last time again it was over a year ago that I actually saw and was talking to Jamie Lynn by happenstance, not like we're homies by any means. I happened to be in the same bar that she was at that particular day. She had put on a little bit of weight. She wouldn't fat by any means, but she was definitely thicker. But she was talking about that reboot, So I'm wondering if she may have like gone through and dropped a bunch of weight, and like, again, I don't know when this was posted.
Speaker 3: Was eighteen weeks ago, so it was like four or five months ago.
Speaker 1: Shit, Okay, all right, there, there's there's a there's a thread on the court board connect with that too.
Speaker 4: Here's another one if you go down a little bit. That man in the green that's her brother Ryan, and he's up to yeah, and supposedly they're spending all of this time together, which she never did ever, Like he was just a very like outlier person who was never really there for her. With the conservatorship and all of the sudden they're traveling together. All of the sudden she's posting pictures of him. All of this sudden, he's all over her social media, and it's like, why wild.
Speaker 2: That's her brother.
Speaker 1: Your boy looks like any fucking plant worker I've ever met in my life, Like, okay, just your boy down the streets the.
Speaker 4: One right above it too, Yeah, no, it's so wild.
Speaker 2: Image, Well, that does not look like the same homeboy. Holy shit.
Speaker 4: And then actually, it's funny you brought up Michael Jackson before. I see below they reposted when she actually performed with Michael. I think there were a few good ones. See it down there next to the red dress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that same dress we saw being worn or at least a similar dress at the VMA's this very year.
Speaker 2: I had that pulled up.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Yeah, it's wild, Like what rituals are they doing? And why? You know, I mean, Michael Jackson, that's a whole nother story. But I actually think the more information that comes out, the more he was innocent.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I absolutely agree with that too. I go back and forth on it. I know that, like, I get it, you know, and nobody wants to stick up for a alleged pedophile. I and which, to be honest, we know that they do that kind of shit whenever they're trying to really you know, uh, get somebody to turn public opinion against certain people, or maybe it's somebody within the government, they plant a bunch of kiddie porn on their computers and stuff like that. We hear about that all the time. That's like the oldest trick in the book. You say somebody's a pedophile, nobody's sticking up for that, you know.
Speaker 1: So even if you went in't a pedophile, I'm not again, I'm not saying like, you know, should burn forevery I don't know, but like he was still way too weird to be like that way with all the kids at all times. And he still dangled his baby over a balcony, and he still had Nazis shit in his house. Like okay, fine, maybe he wasn't a diddler, but like he still wouldn't safe to have around children.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, who was it.
Speaker 4: And was trying to protect the kids, But that's just my impression.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And who was it that said that that over at the ditty parties that essentially Michael Jackson was over there to like, you know, like I guess kidnap the kids from those kind of parties and stuff, and that's why he was always hanging out with kids. Was that was his way of protecting them from the industry. I guess that's an angle that you can look.
Speaker 4: At allegedly and aren't some of the tunnels that connect to Ditty's house connect to other places and Michael Jackson had connecting tunnels to other tunnels under other celebrity houses.
Speaker 2: Hidden.
Speaker 1: It's just too many red flat for me to be like, yeah, he's probably good.
Speaker 2: But I hope, I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I hope that so much more information comes out and shows him to be a hero, Like I God, I want that well true.
Speaker 3: The thing is is that you just look at what did what did these people have to gain by throwing somebody like this under the bus if they did throw him under the bus. And one of the biggest cases for Michael Jackson as to how he probably was set up was that supposedly one of his one of his last quotes that he said on stage, like it could have been a couple of weeks before he died or whatever, he said something about he he did a deal with Sony, and supposedly people are so used to doing deals with Sony, they don't they don't read any of the any of the fine print on it or anything like that. And I guess he got one over on Sony and he goes, I actually own Sony. Now that was the most recent deal. So he owned Sony, and he owned before Disney started making all the Marvel movies. He owned the catalog for all of the Marvel movies going forward, and so he had so much of the industry. He had it, you know, rate Like I'm talking about the amount of power that he had at one point, you could see why why the industry would turn on him, say that he's a pedophile, even though in his final days, in the last couple of years, he was still selling out arenas over and over in Europe all the time. Like those people didn't believe that shit.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Michael Jackson, Like as far as his his numbers go, he died at the top, for sure.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it just makes you wonder. I mean, I don't know what kind of poll Brittany has. I mean, I don't know. That's that's what makes this whole thing so sketchy because I do feel bad for because I don't want nobody to be under control like that. But it just seems like even though the conservative ship is up, it seems like she's more controlled now than she ever has been.
Speaker 1: But like you said, it's not about the poll that she has, right, It's about the marketability of her.
Speaker 2: It's about the it's about her brand, it's about the money.
Speaker 4: It's the nostalgia. It's that ninety nine two thousands, what that feeling is when we look back, that was all boy bands and bubblegum.
Speaker 3: Pop, right right right. Well, in another thing, another case like this too, And I know a lot of people are going to disagree with this as well, because this is another hot topic thing. But if you look into Bill Cosby, nobody wants to touch on this one. But Bill Cosby, I believe, and I can't remember which channel it was, but I believe that he was trying to buy like CBS or Fox or like one of those big networks, maybe it was NBC or whatever. He was trying to buy it, and that they basically blocked him by saying that he was doing all that kind of stuff and drugging people not to say that you can't do both. I mean, I think that you can drug people and try and buy a network at the same time. But it's like you know, you see, so you know certain people like this that they're trying to gain more control. They don't want to be the actor, they don't want to be you know, the entertainment anymore. They want to start taking a more administrative role. And I don't know, I mean, no, that's.
Speaker 2: Where he got powerful enough to do something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes you makes you think about it, but what else? What else do we have to go on here with With Britney though.
Speaker 4: Something interesting that you just reminded me of, Jonathan, was that remember that performance that Brittany did at the VMAs when she was like very out of it. She's saying give me more, like she was just very incoherent. The night before she was photographed at a Diddy party.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, do you think that was her kind of staggering after a freak out or a freak off?
Speaker 4: Three one hundred percent? It was absolutely And I think that was a really pivotal time. That was her Blackout era. So the Blackout album that she was performing there that came out in two thousand and seven and as I mentioned, like, oh, seven was the year that she shaved her head, so like that performance, she had a really bad like little like sown in extensions that you can see and she just you know, hosts two kids like all of that. Well, the night before she was photographed with Paris Hilton, who, by the way, is somehow always connected to all of this. Seems like I think she's also a plant, like false good in the industry. I really do. I think that she's there to kind of like, oh, they're friends with Paris Hilton, they must be good, like she's doing all of this advocacy work. That's just my read on it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm glad you said it because you mentioned Paris earlier and I was gonna ask you about it because all right, there's this weird shift going on with Paris Hilton, and as we're talking about Brittany, I think it's actually pretty relevant. Okay, So Paris is currently coming out and saying how she hated the caricature, that they made her do this airhead bimbo ariost type, when in reality, she's like a very educated person, like she went to the best schools money could buy, and they didn't buy her grades. She's actually quite smart, and you see the whole that's hot that phase of hers. She releases this book. Now she's got this whole new image where she's like, uh, the boss bitch status. I don't mean that derogatorily, ladies. I'm just saying, like it's diva status.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: And it's like, okay, so was all that in act and now this is the real her? You mentioned her twice? Now, what is your take on the current Paris situation?
Speaker 4: Well, where I think of Paris is in association more to Brittany. To be honest with you, like I think is she smart? Yes? I did read her autobiography. I found it very interesting. She was abused in her own way, you know, and scentuate a school that was very, very abusive. Where in my mind, my conspiracy mind goes is that she probably made a deal somewhere along the way and she could keep her name and keep her kids safe. She's said many times like a big part of like Paris twenty twenty four is my kids won't be famous. My kids are over here, like they're sheltered. I think somewhere along there was a deal made, like your kids will be safe if you xyz, because she's been a big part of why people kind of keep shutting up about Brittany because she'll be like, no, look, this is me and Brittany, Like Paris has posted pictures and everyone's like, that's not Brittany, that's all Ai. She's like, stab guys, yes it is, so people kind of like take her word for it. She's mentioned in the book strategically Brittany's like, oh, one of the only people and all the time I could really trust was Paris Hilton. But like her family has a ton of money obviously, you know, somehow Kathy Hilton was at Brittany and Sam's real wedding, fake wedding, whatever it was, and like Kathy was on the red carpet when being asked, how is Britney's wedding and her husband is like, huh what wedding? Like it all is very fishy. I don't believe Paris. I trust her as far as I could throw her.
Speaker 1: So you think she was blessed and allowed to have this rebrand where she's now able to do these types of moves, but she had to pay her tribute first, Yes.
Speaker 4: And I think part of the tribute is just holding up the facade. I even think that's part of what like the other celebrities that were at Britney's wedding did. It's like a very public ritualistic, so to say, way of you know, pulling the wool over the public's eye with the wholeny thing. And I am interested to see which way they take it in the years to come, because I don't think we're going to really find out the truth. I know that the movement of hashtag where's Britney spears has been gaining momentum, especially this year. It's been too many weird things that just don't quite add up well.
Speaker 3: And you look at the power that Paris Siltan would have. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong. That's like Hilton as in the hotels, right, oh yeah, that's like her dad runs those hotels, the hotels.
Speaker 4: That allegedly have hidden tunnels with pop ups all over different cities.
Speaker 3: So I kind of look at all of this, like I look at a lot of this. I think that people think that you know, oh, kings and queens, you know, they're they're not really around so much anymore. Maybe you got a couple over in England and these other countries and stuff like that. But over here we have presidents and we have representatives, and we have governors and stuff like that. I think that that is I don't know if that's necessarily the people that are actually in control of this country. I think that you actually have kings and queens and princesses and people that are married into certain relationships within the entertainment industry. And I would look at Paris Siltan as if maybe she's some kind of fucking secret princess operative or something like that that is like trying to cover up all this Britney stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, and guess who her sister, NICKI married an M F N Rothschild of course. So it's like all right there, it's all interconnected. It's all the mind control and something else that struck me as being in sting when it comes to like just tying in the Illuminati to all of this. Britney Spears was managed for twenty five years by a man named Larry Rudolph. When her conservatorship ended, she now is managed by Kate Wilson, right, so since like twenty twenty two, he's part of the CIA, which is if you look up the CAA Building, the Creative something arts building, like they have a lot of famous clients. It's literally a Freemason symbol. It's really Yeah, if you look it up, like the aerial view of the CIA Building, it's all just mind control, like what are they and you know, biggest pop princess of our time of all millennials, Like why not try to get in on the you know, females between thirty to forties and control us still.
Speaker 1: Look, music is one of the tenets of freemasonry one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So I believe this too, Jonathan. You got an image of it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to look for it the here. I'll just share the screen and maybe y'all will be able to help me with this. But all right, so the aerial view of the c a A Building is what I typed in. Which one of these is the type CIA?
Speaker 4: And it came right up CIA Building. Yeah, and it's the Central City one. But I'm sure it'll come right up if you scre there. It is right there. It's the big down third row in a little bit you could see outside. It's the outside to the right. Yep, there you go.
Speaker 3: Whoa wow, it sure is Argent Brittany.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that is so many things in Once we got the I a horse up top right, or the eye of Providence up top, then we have literally the pyramid with the all seeing I in.
Speaker 3: It, and these.
Speaker 2: Other two buildings and the compass b squaring.
Speaker 3: Yeah well then you look down here you got the fish for the pisces possibly uh huh, but yeah, this is full on. This is whoever is in charge of putting all of the artwork on the back of the dollar bill created this, Like this is dollar bill shit right here.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: This isn't even like trying to be smooth about it, like this is they tried compiling as many symbols into like three fucking city blocks.
Speaker 2: Holy shit. Oh yeah, this is incredible.
Speaker 4: And this is direct link like all very public knowledge, but nobody, I mean we are, but many people aren't looking hid a.
Speaker 2: Creative Arts agency?
Speaker 3: Look at this Yep, when viewed from above, the CAAA building in Los Angeles incorporates the eye of Providence and the symbol of freemasonry into its architecture. Now, why would you do that? What's the purpose?
Speaker 2: Why would the Creative Arts Association do that?
Speaker 3: Seems oh my, this is so wacky. All right, So these are the people that are in charge of Britney Spears and all the moves that she makes going forward.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, look for the people out there that are like, oh yeah, the Freemasons are so in charge.
Speaker 2: Look you explained this, then have me come on.
Speaker 4: They're everywhere. And what's interesting is, you know all of the celebrities that were at Britney's wedding, if if that, if Brittany was even really there, a lot of them they she didn't even really know, like she I mean, she knew Paris Hilton. But the thing that a lot of these people had in common were that they are clients of this the same brand, the same CIA. Brittany on her wall on Instagram, on her grid post, she actually posted a picture of ansel Edgar Edgar who's just a client of the CIA, Like they've never been linked. He's just an actor. And so like, are these just all people literally hired to do a job. I think that might be the case.
Speaker 3: It seems like it. And I actually brought up an article talking about that Brittany and ditty that I found here, and it's a short article, so I'll just go ahead and read it. It says two thousand and seven was a turning point in Britney Spears's life. It was the year that she split from Kevin fetterlined and her fight for custody of her kids began. She also spent a brief stint in rehab just twenty four hours and famously shaved her head. Many started to question her mental health, assuming her actions were due to her chaotic lifestyle. That year, she had a tough moment at a p Didty party where she had to be carried out because she couldn't stand on her own. With all the other scandals that she was involved in, this incident didn't get much attention. She had been attending the birthday party of Cassandra Ventura, P Ditty's partner at that time last year. This was I don't know when this article was made, but it says last year Ventura's accusations of abuse and violence triggered the investigation that has now led to his imprisonment. Oh, that's right, that whole thing was about Cassie.
Speaker 2: And then it.
Speaker 3: Says the two ways to look at that night. Well, back then she explained that someone had spiked or drink This is Britney Spears claiming that somebody spiked her drink which left her which left her disoriented and needing help to get around, but at the time nobody believed her. She wasn't in the best place. Often seen partying with friends like Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, so is mostly brushed off as part of her wild lifestyle. Now people are seeing that night differently, with the recent scandal involving Sean Comb's old footage being looked at with new meaning. Now we saw something similar with Justin Bieber, and now it's happening with Britney. Lately, there's been a lot of talk of Puff Daddy's infamous parties, which were far from innocent. The rapper, who's currently in prison awaiting trial, is facing multiple lawsuits accusing him of sexual abuse, among other crimes. These new revelations are now changing how we see many past events that were once judged in one way but are now being viewed in ampletely different light.
Speaker 2: Says.
Speaker 3: From that point on, Britney Spears's life started to decline. She had a poor performance at the at the MTV Awards, although she explained in her tell all memoir The Woman in Me as You referenced that it was because seeing her ex justin Timberlake doing so well made her anxious while she struggled with stage fright. Now it seems there might be more to the story. Yeah, I don't buy that she's gonna have stage fright. She's used to going up in front of thousands of people regularly, Like.
Speaker 1: Her career started in stadiums, like I don't think she ever was doing small shows and small venues. She pretty much went from Mousketeers to here's Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's you don't get stage fright. From that point, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Right, And then it goes on to say in her memoir, Britney said, I'd been eyeballed so much growing up. I'd been looked up and down, people telling me that, people telling me what they thought of my body since I was a teenager, and so shaving my head and acting out were my ways of pushing back. Many people believe that she could have been another victim of P. Diddy, and that the abuse she suffered as a teenager led to the emotional instability that caused the behavior. No one understood at the time. So then it gets into the actual Britney Spears is in p Didty's connection this article before you do.
Speaker 1: You and I have talked about so many times how they get these people same way they did with Epstein. Oh, this new up and coming artist, this new rap artist. Right, they're in the studio, their vibe and everything's good. The creative juices are flowing. They got drinks going, they got blunts going. Next thing, you know, but who knows who rolled that blunt? Who knows what's in that cup? Did you pour it? Do you know for sure that that bottle whatever?
Speaker 2: Next thing?
Speaker 1: You know, you have videos of you doing the most heinous acts known to man, no memory of it, and they tell you, by the way, you're gonna make the music we want you to or you're fucking fried.
Speaker 2: Right, We have talked about this so many times.
Speaker 1: Now the Diddy stuff comes out and it's like, wait a minute, that's real life. Yes, yes, people, this is been happening for years.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You see Britney, You see this whole situation. Yeah, it's got a little ring to it now it's got a different tone. Absolutely, bro it do it do?
Speaker 3: This is sketchy, well, it says according to the Daily Mail, TriStar Sports and Entertainment Group that you were mentioned in earlier. The celebrity management company criticized for its involvement in Britney Spears' conservatorship has now been found to have ties with Sean Ditty Combs of course, dun du good God. The founder, president and CEO of the company is lou M Taylor, Britney Spears's former business manager. Spears has accused Taylor of playing a key role in setting up her conservativeship in two thousand and eight. Taylor has also represented Comb's p Diddy, having had a relationship with him since nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: Damn this long standing music industry shit, bro this is real, Slee's balls said.
Speaker 3: Spears had also criticized Robin Greenhill, the Tri Stars director of services, who was mentioned in a civil lawsuit against Ditty by producer Rodney Jones even before the scandal that landed Ditty and jail broke. In the court documents, Jones claimed that he was told to recruit prostitutes and engage in sexual acts with them for Diddy's pleasure. He also claimed to have hundreds of hours of video showing Combs's serious illegal activity. Wow, this is dude, I think that that whole like P Diddy situation is blowing the lid off of a lot of this entertainment industry stuff because I mean, did He's been around for the longest time, right, like since the early nineties, maybe even the eighties a little bit too, but like, you know, the amount of people that he's probably helped usher into the music industry, to the entertainment industry, what they had to do in order to get to that upper echelon for him to be able to promote them and stuff like that. I think that, you know, I think, dude, honestly, I really think that fucking P Diddy is like another uh Satanic wizard.
Speaker 1: I could see him having connection to the cults for sure. Maybe he is one himself.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's an Illuminati wizard.
Speaker 4: I okay, Well, what's interesting is lou Taylor's husband started a church, so a lot of and we know from Zachary all about the churches in the different ways that those are created, right Yeah, And so like if you look back at Brittany's bank records, which a lot a lot more of her in our workings, you can see it because of the big case right to end the conservatorship. Ten percent of her profits were getting creamed and giving as a donation to this church.
Speaker 1: Oh well, sure, well you gotta tithe. You must tie to your church, course of course.
Speaker 4: And then you know all of this corruption, and I mean Lou Taylor for Justin Bieber, all of this on.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I just realized that it all came full circle. So Lou Taylor is a dude, right, No, it's a woman. Okay, okay, excuse me.
Speaker 1: So Lou Taylor's husband started a church just to take ten percent off the top of everything Britney Spears makes, aside from the contract that his wife had for her.
Speaker 4: So crazy.
Speaker 2: He it's not like he was a minister beforehand or anything.
Speaker 1: He literally started a church just to get the benefits of the ten percent of tide from his one congregate.
Speaker 2: Wild wow.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like this religious nonprofit gives you abilities to do all kinds of moves, like it's it's a whole other thing.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, that's wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a whole other rabbit hole that I'm like, tab open, can't wait to fully jump down because it's wild the amount of Hollywood connections to this woman, and she is about she has a kingpin that is going to be falling with all this Diddy stuff coming out.
Speaker 1: Wow, bro, how many churches do you think exists for this purpose?
Speaker 3: Probably more than half of them. Like I think that they're all five to one C three organizations, right, five O.
Speaker 2: One s tens? Oh?
Speaker 3: Is it ten?
Speaker 1: Five to one seed ten gives you the ability to as an organization give money to an individual five O one C three's can only use it to a group or to a funder, to an organization. They can't give money to a They can't write a check to you, specifically five A one seed tens, which most religious nonprofits that can do that, that's what they do, like churches when they give a person a blessing amount of this much and it's like a real check five A one seed ten.
Speaker 3: So Britney's dad, his name is Jamie, right, yeah, look at this during a trip. During a trip in twenty seventeen to Israel, Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor were baptized in the River Jordan by Lou's husband, Rob Taylor. O.
Speaker 1: First of all, I want to do that one day, and it pisses me off of these people I've done so but Secondly, that's a bit sacrilege, don't you think.
Speaker 3: The Times also found that a Christian ministry the Tailors supported received forty two thousand dollars worth of a donation from the Britney Spears Foundation in twenty ten, just before the foundation shut down.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Interesting, Ohen it's called Mercy ministries. How about that, Jacob, Yeah, I've heard there's a few of those. By the way, I don't know if you know this, anybody, any cult member listening. By the way, here's a fun game.
Speaker 1: Look for the Christian owned business in your town, strictly off of name alone, like a strong Tower, Reality, Heaven's Gate fencing, Amazing Glazed donuts. There's a couple there's you know I'm saying, or Holy Glaze. There's tons of them. That's a fun little game you could play.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, yeah, no, just like looking at this check this out too. So the tailors, which is you know, Lou and her husband, they've donated to the Mercy Church and the Mercy and Mercy has donated to the Cavalry Chapel, which is his Oh so I think their church is the Cavalry Chapel. Right, lose lose husband's okay, so and so Mercy has donated to the Cavalry Chapel in Brentwood. Mercy Mercy Ministries stated that the tailors had been faithful monthly supporters for years, personally through their church and through uh lose business.
Speaker 2: What's his business? Oh? Lose business? I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So they were just making the money move around like that.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: And somehow over six hundred million dollars of Brittany's went missing, like our girl has come out with studio albums, was in Vegas for so many years, was performing like a monkey, and now twenty twenty four, she's allegedly worth around seventy million.
Speaker 2: That's preposterous.
Speaker 3: Wait, the churches worth seventy million dollars.
Speaker 4: Brittany, Brittany herself like herself, So that's where'd all her money go?
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean, seventy million dollars is a lot of money, but you're talking about Britney fucking spears here.
Speaker 4: You know, Brittany in the early two thousands, it was estimated that she was worth around two hundred million, and that was before all of the perfume and all of the tours, and you know, she had a brand deal with Cohles for a while, Like there were so many different things that should have been just you know, blossoming her income not really right, And I.
Speaker 1: Mean, don't get me wrong, it's possible that she was blowing it on lavish lifestyle and all of that.
Speaker 4: But you know, I've heard of the girl couldn't get sneakers.
Speaker 2: Right, there was the whole sneaker situation.
Speaker 1: She was so you know, watching her money, you know, I just especially because she hasn't had freedom. So it's not like she was buying a yacht or an island or anything like that. If anything, her money may have been funding it, but she wasn't. And that's confirmed as well. So they absolutely destroyed her. And so now we're looking at it right now, all the situation when Diddy coming out confirming certain suspicions, you're saying that you think Brittany is no longer with us.
Speaker 4: I physically I think that she's no longer with us. And I will say during all of the conservatorship ending in the Free Britney movement, her older son Sean Preston said, when they forget who one of the lawyers, somebody asked him, like when you get to see her mom. He was like, doesn't matter, that's not my mom.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Was that just an angsty team saying like, yeah, well she's not my mom. She didn't raise me, you know, blah blah bap, or or was he saying like, yeah, that's the actress, that's not my mom.
Speaker 4: Exactly. That's what a lot of the fandom is thinking. And we're also speculating, and this is pure speculation that potentially her a lot of her money is locked up in a trust, maybe for her two sons, not just being eighteen, but maybe they need to be something like thirty or however old. So a lot of she's kept her brand is kept alive in this Brittany we see trolling on Instagram for now until they reach the age where they can take that money and it's handed over to them, which would be in turn handing it be directly handing it over to Kevin Fetterline, her parents, you know, and all of the people directly connected to the corrupt side of the family.
Speaker 3: There's a lot to gain on a lot of people's behalf here, and it makes you wonder, like, this is what I was just thinking, all right, so what if this whole conservatorship was just a ploy for the money to exchange from one hand to another. Like if Brittany was was dead or removed or whatever before this whole conservatorship, you know, stuff went down and people are like free Brittany, Free Britney, and there's there's like somebody on the other end that's like, yes, if she's free, then I get her money. But like while she's while she's under the control, then her dad gets the money, or you know, whatever kind of record label gets to keep the money or whatever. I don't know. I'm just thinking like out of the box as far as all that goes, because I mean, when are we thinking that she was replaced? I mean, was it before the whole conservative ship ship thing?
Speaker 4: So there's different theories, but personally, I think it happened right when she became free. I think that that was Brittany. I think that she was under lock and key, didn't have any kind of say, her voice was made to perform like a circus monkey, and then she just had a lot. These people had a lot to lose from her gaining her freedom and really sharing what happened in And I go back and forth within myself with her book, because part of me really thinks these are things only Brittany. But no, obviously she had a ghostwriter, like she's no. I mean, I love the girl, or loved who she was, but she's no author. But you know, the things she shared just threw a lot of people under the bus. And just she framed justin Timberlake in a certain way, and her parents in a really ugly light, and you know, her sister's her sister in a really ugly light. And her book she talks about how you know, she was kept against her will and forced to go into mental facility, but her money was paying for vacations, and everyone was in Florida and they were all going to spot A's and she wanted a spot A but was never allowed to join, like, you know, not putting her family in a good light. So I go back and forth with how much they really had to do with the book?
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, yeah, why does it keep sending up the balloons? I don't have nothing book. I think I had to do like.
Speaker 1: This to make that happen, don't I damn. Sometimes the phone will make it happen.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Your phone just thinks that you're throwing a party over there.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, we kind of are. We kind of are. We're celebrating the facts and bringing the truth to light. You know.
Speaker 3: Well, here's some of the cryptic messages that people have like been going down as far as Britney Spears goes some of the whereas it d DA. All right, So there was this post framing Britney Spears. The world wanted to know how Spirit Spears felt about it. Okay, that's all I'm talking about right here. So this September twenty three or September twenty third of twenty twenty, there was this post right here Britney Spears laying on the beach, her arms spread out wide and her feet up, and it says that she captioned it like this. It goes. Turn the photo upside down and you'll find it's a tee for teacher. Tea test tomorrow time two ten tool try Thanks they I mean, we could go all day with this one, right. The words they they they on the end they are trapping her some people, some people are putting out there. So this is the speculation right here is what you know that some of the people are like, she's spelling out nine to eleven with her legs.
Speaker 4: I mean, to me, that looks like if you turn around, it's Jesus on the cross, right, that's what I see when I look at that looks like a sacrifice to me.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, there's the yellow top that you were talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right, It says. Fans often request in the comments section of Spears' instagram to wear a certain color in order to send them a signal that she is doing okay. Last September, fans freaked out when the quote unquote Piece of Me singer actually wore a yellow top after they requested yellow. This inspired a flurry of comments tagging the FBI under this particular post.
Speaker 2: M this is the freak.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, this is so insane, dude. It says Spears will sometimes post back to back posts of photos that are very similar. In July of twenty twenty, the Gimme More sing? Why do they keep on saying Gimme more? Her name is fucking Britney Spears.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they keep just were naming songs of hers.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's like the hit Me Baby one More time singer. It's just just say Britney fucking Spears. But anyway, it says the singer posted a photo of her hands holding three small white daisies in one pink daisy. In the picture, her nail polish appeared very chipped, which one fan pointed out, writing her nails, Oh my god, nobody takes care of her. Another commented, your nails are badly cut and the color is scratched. Nerves can be seen. Nearly a year later, Spears told her judge that she had been denied of any SPA services amid the COVID nineteen pandemic, although others had received them. Oh okay, m okay, cryptic kind of shit rate here, dude? Oh why is Snookie mentioned in this one? It says that same day, Spears shared an image of a painting by the artist Hans Zotska, who was known for his vast array of pseudonyms that he reportedly used to in quotes, avoid penalties of breaking contracts, which limited the amount of artwork that he could sell. Several people discovered this fact about the painter, including Jersey Shore star Snookie, who commented saying the purpose of Zotska's vast array of pseudonyms was to avoid penalties of breaking contracts. Britney so damn even Snookie was getting in on calling out the cryptic kind of messages there, And it says another fan agreed with the reality star that it was a clue, writing that this is intentional.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see That'd be like a writer going under like three different pen names so that they could produce that many more books and only pay taxes to three smaller instead of one larger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense, it says.
Speaker 3: A third post on July thirteenth of twenty twenty led many fans of Leave that Spears had a black eye in the photo. She appeared casually dressed in her signature peasant shirt in khaki shorts and stared straight at the camera. Somebody wrote, something is wrong. She has a black eye, and someone is clearly taking her picture from above, meaning they're taller, and it looks like she is in the red room. Google what a red room is at FBI? What's a red room?
Speaker 2: The red room like a sex dungeon.
Speaker 3: You say it like I'm supposed to know this sex dungeon kind of shit. I don't know that. That was kind of like you know, my bad, my bad, That's something that like most people probably don't know. I feel like, I don't did.
Speaker 2: You know what that was? The fifty Shades movie, my bad.
Speaker 4: Mud light district type stuff, red light in the window?
Speaker 3: Oh okay for that that Okay, if that's what it is, then I guess that makes sense. But yeah, it's a bunch of weird pictures of people basically you know, calling out that these are all like kind of cries for help.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, dude, there's a lot of christ for help, And there's a lot of misalignment with just the rare times that we hear these doubles or clones or whoever these people are saying that they're Britney. What they share doesn't add up with original answers like her favorite videos, her favorite food, like all of the answers that these these ones on her Instagram now give, it's just it's not in alignment with the Brittany that we know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something like characteristically seems a little sketchy and off here, you know, And I could see, like you think about Britney Spears, there are a lot of diehards, And to be honest, I didn't really know that there was that many die hard like Britney Spears fans until like I started dating a Britney Spears fan and talk about obsession, dude, like some reasons some people get so obs I'm not judging, Hey, do we all get obsessed with somebody or something, you know, within the entertainment industry. But like, you know, the person I was dating, which is actually my daughter's mother at the time, she was like she still is extremely obsessed with Britney Spears. It doesn't matter if there's some kind of video on YouTube or music video or any kind of post that she puts on Instagram. She's one of the first to see it every time. And even she has been saying that, like, yes, something is really off. I don't know if she's you know, was one to say that she'd been replaced, but I think more so along the lines that most people would probably it's like probably more easily suggest that it's some kind of MK ultra thing going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. Honestly, I've been a fan for years, like I said, since the turn of the millennium, and I just have watched her growing up and so always like that's Britney here. She is, like it always made some singer in concert, the way she moved, the way she presented herself and we all know it's a curated image of course, like that's what Hollywood is. But there was always a certain expectation that was fulfilled when it was Britney Spears. And it's just not her anymore. And I mean, my third eye's been all the way open since May of twenty eleven. Yes, indeed, and so my third eye has been tingling since the Free Britney movement. Leading up to that, I was happy to be a part of it, trying to like, you know, my friends thought I was like crazy that like she was being held against her will, turned out to be fully true. And now with all of all that we see going on, there's something not right, Like to the point where I still check her Instagram. I can't even follow it. I'm like, if this pops up in my feed, it feels like I feel like wronged in some way. It's just not her. The energy I've shifted, you know.
Speaker 1: With that, With that in mind, let me ask you, you, being the die hard Spears fan that you are, and all these things, and now her person is saying she really wants to record music again, Let's say she does something right. Let's say allegedly the brand of Britney Spears does in fact go to the quote unquote studio and it's probably gonna be just voice modified AI garbage, whatever. But let's say she does it enough and announces that she's going on a tour. What are your thoughts on this, Like, do you think that it would be like what kind of body double do you think? Do you think it'd be like a holographic projection? Do you think that it would be like where do you think that that would even go?
Speaker 4: Well, that's such a great question, Jacob. I My mind goes right to that metaphysic thing, because Metaphysic when they presented which now we know direct link right to sam Askari to the Brittany Edam to the Cia, metaphysic is woven in, and they've done live performances like when Metaphysic won or got put on America's Got Talent, it was somebody almost like projected to look like somebody else, And so I just don't know if I'd believe it. I almost think that if if Brittany was to quote unquote go on tour, it would be in a one place like it was in Vegas, where it was fully like they're able to control everything. It wouldn't be like an on the road tour.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: You know, it would be with the ability for them to fully own the stage, hone in on it. But I just I don't see that happening. But it's like a train wrecker. I can't look away. I'm not gonna look away. But if she presents new music, I'm gonna listen to it and probably pick it apart and try to find I hope I'm wrong. I hope Brittany is doing well and she's just healing. I really like with all of this being said and everything I've shared with you guys today, I'm I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm looking at this article right here, and supposedly this article is this. This was posted back in January of this year, and it says Britney Spears says I will never return to the music, to the music industry, and that new album rumors are trash. So I guess there was a bunch of rumors going around that she was gonna be making a new album and she was basically slamming that, saying they keep saying, I'm turning to random people to do a new album, I will never return to the music industry.
Speaker 1: Ok okay, So with that in mind, are y'all Jonathan, have you ever seen the metaphysic on America's Got Talent video?
Speaker 2: Because I haven't and I have it pulled up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, share it.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: It is the whole thing. It's the intro and the performance. It's only four and a half minutes long. It's it's gonna be solid, so I'm not worried about that. But let's just see with what AI can do. And this was posted let's see a year ago. Okay, let's check it out. What kind of technology could they be using for these types?
Speaker 3: And look if you want, if you want to come over here and watch the videos, see Kristen's face our beautiful faces over here as well, although she's a lot prettier than we are. If you want to come and check us all out and be able to support us, and also you'll be able to join us every Tuesday night nine pm Central Time, then come over to patreon dot com slash Cult with Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down the show notes below. It is completely commercial free. You get the shows a couple of days in advance and like we just said, it's like, come join us for the live that's where the family time happens. My family lives all over the United States, and so I feel like, I mean, I love my family, but I secretly love my cult family a little bit more. So I'm just gonna throw that out there, with the exception of my kids, of course, but like, but like, yeah, definitely come check us out, and we appreciate everybody that already has.
Speaker 1: And again the best part no commercials. Listen, everybody, I get it. We know there's too many commercials. Tis the season, it's holidays, at the election season. They are firing off in all directions. Look, we get it. We don't like them either. Come check us out on Patreon one low price and you get us all the way through and it is the best way to directly support us and our mission here.
Speaker 2: So with that, thank you to those who have checked us out.
Speaker 1: Now for all of our Patreon members who are watching this rather than listening, come check us out with us.
Speaker 2: You made the AGT finals.
Speaker 7: Last performance the performance in the final are amazing, and one of the reasons they're so great is that that emotional connection they make with the crowd. That's something that's very difficult to capture when you're creating synthetic content. So for the final it's like a roll of the dice. We're going to bring back an American icon, one of the most famous celebrities.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 7: This has to be one to one, the real thing because people remember this person.
Speaker 2: It has to be perfect.
Speaker 1: It could be a bit of a gamble, or we're going all in.
Speaker 7: We've been pushing the technology as far as it can possibly go. If you compare what we did in the audition, the quality is such a huge difference. And with a technology melts away and you're captured that emotional moment in your mind. That's what Vegas is about.
Speaker 2: You could win the Vegas Live Show. Are you Ready or something like that.
Speaker 7: I think Christian is terry. Are you ready to be in Las Vegas singing every week you're there?
Speaker 2: You want to win? If we want to shoulder what we can do, we want.
Speaker 3: To make it impossible possible.
Speaker 2: Fee for upfront.
Speaker 8: It's wow, dude, thank you, thank you very much. Oh my god, it's yours and I have to be here with y'all when America's got time. Uh, I'd like to thank Tom Chris and Metaphysic for having here tonight. I have to tell you we're gonna do a couple of hours we guess records for huh. This first one is a kind of love song.
Speaker 4: And as a great philosopher one say it.
Speaker 2: You ain't nothing matter of house go in time, you ain't nothing matter.
Speaker 5: Crashman all the time, when you.
Speaker 2: Ain't never color red, you wish you no friends?
Speaker 5: Money when I speak two months time, when it streak two months kind.
Speaker 2: Wit, So this is strictly apolygrin. When you mean a wall you wink you no friend.
Speaker 5: You ain't nothing, You ain't enough the matter of house dog cropping on the money when.
Speaker 2: You ain't never cor ready, you ain't no friend money Like there's not a screen this.
Speaker 6: Wow, Like.
Speaker 2: I want to turn that down. Actually, so listen, hold on.
Speaker 4: As soon as they do holograms and they do overlays, so if you go to their website you can get some that looks similar. You can do an and over for a green screen that they're doing this live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, so that is a person there, but then there's a green screen and overlay of the face.
Speaker 6: Is that what it is?
Speaker 4: That's my interpret suction of it.
Speaker 2: I'm no, no, no, you can see the whole stage.
Speaker 3: And they did one of Simon two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Sophia Bergar and Heidi Klone, so like, okay, hold on here this is And we've talked about this before, Jonathan, we talked about how holographic projection is becoming a new science.
Speaker 2: They shine the lights at each other.
Speaker 1: The light particles bouncing off each other are the backdrop and the color at the same time, so it's realistic three D projection off of literally no back there's no screen, there's no there's no curtain.
Speaker 2: Behind them that this is like a little light show against this is it in the movies?
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is is whenever they show the side angle of these people, like it's clearly it's not. It doesn't look like Elvis in the face, and it doesn't look like Simon in the face, but the U the animation makes it look like it on the screen kind of I think wow. But either way, that's pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: First stage performance where nobody can see that close to the face unless the camera's on it. Now again we talk about potentially if Britney Spears may or may not be back into music. She says, no, but we'll see, we shall see, And who knows that they already have her likeness from her time without any rights to herself with her you know husband who is big, big with that exact company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it seems like he had a little something to gain by marrying Britney Spears with that kind of technology, right.
Speaker 4: Exactly, if exactly, and that was already a year ago. We see how quickly everything evolves, and so give it a couple of years. Maybe she comes out with a music video. A couple more years, maybe she does another Vegas residency where the closest seats are thirty feet back a right.
Speaker 3: You know, yes, dude, I feel like we're coming into uh not that we're not already there, but it's only going to get weirder the day and age to where you like, the only thing that's going to seem real is what's right in front of you. Like, nothing on your screen, nothing on the TV, your phone, whatever, your tablet, doesn't matter. I think that, like I already don't trust videos, like I have to see multiple different angles of a video to even verify if it's real, because I just don't trust any of it. Because AI has becoming so strong, it is unrealistically so strong the amount of detail that they can add. And yeah, you're saying that that video was about a year or so ago. Maybe who knows what that's going to look like in two or three more years. I don't know if you're gonna be able to tell it apart because it does seem a little bit. It does still seem like it is like you wouldn't mistake that for you know, real Elvis or whatever now, but for a stage performance in a couple more years. You know, you keep on adding more data and keep on fine tuning it. I don't know, dude. I think Project Bluebeam Jesus coming Down the Sky type shit, that's I think that's what we're looking at exactly.
Speaker 4: And think about if they're already utilizing metaphysic for her Instagram allegedly, they're already getting us used to this is what she looks like, here's how she presents just this is the Brittany that we now know. So a couple of years, if we see the same kind of twirls with maybe some new music, it wouldn't be that far off from the potential truth.
Speaker 3: Damn, we live in such a crazy world. I mean, I don't know what to even believe anymore. Like a lot of this. This is why, like conspiracy, there's so many conspiracy podcasts and shows and all over all over the place, Like conspiracy has become a very I almost dare I say that conspiracy theories are starting to gain some respect around up in here, you know what I mean, Like, because how many times do we got to like call a lot of it out. And I'm not saying that we're at the forefront of all conspiracy or anything, but like you know, us along with other conspiracy podcasts or we're we're starting to look at all this and it's getting the attention from all the NPCs, and it's making the NPCs go, wait a second, I thought this reality was one thing, and now I'm looking at all these details and it's like, none of this is what I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Bro But we talked about this.
Speaker 1: You and I have done episodes on how holographic projection is. Now this I remember I told you about a video where there was a professor who was giving a lecture at some college and he even moved about the stadium and they had a spotlight on him people said they can even smell his cologne as he walked by, and at the end of it, he snapped his fingers and disappeared.
Speaker 2: He was a hologram.
Speaker 1: That was like fifteen years ago, allegedly when that video was first put out on YouTube and everybody was questioning it, what the hell was that?
Speaker 2: That was an experiment.
Speaker 1: Now America's got talent is showcasing this ability, right, So it's not even what we see with our own eyes. We can't trust what we're visibly seeing. We could go to a alleged maybe in three or four years Britney Spears concert in Vegas, and we know for sure we saw her and she even addressed the crowd with questions.
Speaker 2: There was somebody who shouted, I love you.
Speaker 1: She even commented, not like AI could voice generate a response or anything.
Speaker 2: We've never heard of that she.
Speaker 3: Was wearing her Britney Spears perfume as well.
Speaker 2: But dude, it's the same shit.
Speaker 1: We were talking about Epstein Island before it was understood to be a real thing. Then when it was discovered, it was like, okay, we called that P Diddy. We talked about the example of the rap studios and the country music studios and shit going sideways. Now that's understood to be confirmed facts. And it's like we called that shit. We talked about holographic projection and how it's very possible that the person who you think is on the microphone isn't even standing there and the people around him at the stage thinks he's standing there addressing the crowd.
Speaker 2: He's not.
Speaker 1: And like again we now know this and we called this. It's not that we are we are getting the respect and not we you and I the cult conspiracy. I'm saying the conspiracy movement, the truth or movement that looking at it for more than what it is, doing more research, that is getting the respected to do now because it's like they got so sloppy with it, and so many of us were able to call out these red flags and that is why we are able to do what we do.
Speaker 2: This is the best job I've ever fucking had, bro.
Speaker 3: It is a pretty damn cool job, Jacob. After looking at all this Britney Spears stuff, what are your final thoughts on this? Like we talk in Ais, she been replaced, this is still the same Brittany. Has she been named kmk Altrad? What is your opinion of all this.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna be real with you. Okay, glass pg's are coming off. Actually I found my pit vipers. I got them, So that's what's on. But uh, all right, real shit, I don't know how to call this right. So I knew that there was some controversy around Britney Spears with her conservatorship, meaning what she was legally on paper doing. We talked about that with other celebrities that got screwed over. So like, I get it, p didty party. I didn't know that story, but I could have told you that story, you know what I mean, Like that made perfect sense to me. You look at the time and era where she was popping off. Puffy was the guy, and I mean up until very recently. He was the guy pretty much ever since Biggie died. He became the plug that put people on. Like two hundred artists and celebrities can directly connect their success to Diddy.
Speaker 2: Like that's not that's not a hypothetical, that's real life.
Speaker 3: Also, the CIA Illuminati type layout building.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying. So it's like, all right, multiple multiple red.
Speaker 1: Flags on the play that cannot be ignored hardcore with you, and I remember looking into some of the Britney Spears controversy with you know, Free Brittany when that was popping off. I remember I was kind of keeping track of it. But I don't do much in the celebrity space unless it's like a direct occult connection or a direct pedophilic ring connection something like that. Usually I don't watch it for the who has legal property ship over their name.
Speaker 2: But like I was, I was there.
Speaker 1: It was in the it was in the forefront somewhere, and I remember she finally got her conservatorship and everybody was so happy.
Speaker 2: It was a massive victory. The internet was super great.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 1: It was like Britney showed how crazy she was and everybody was like, damn, maybe there's a reason she was, you know, had conservatorship and was owned by other people like yo, it admitched wow. Now knowing what I know now, I didn't know about her husband. I didn't know about a confirmed thing about Diddy, right, I didn't know that she was that broke. I didn't know about the connection to that church where she was giving ten percent without her knowledge. There's multiple things where it's like, Okay, now I could see how she got screwed hard?
Speaker 2: Is she gone? Honestly, I can't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Her ex husband Jason Alexander said, you know, like getting in on all of it too. So I don't know what to think of it either. But there's like you can't say that nothing's going on, like that's definitely what has been confirmed that like some shady shit is happening. I don't know which direction to go with it, But like the story that they're telling to everybody, I don't buy it. I don't buy it at all.
Speaker 1: Could she be locked up somewhere and there's a body double with that's got some plastic surgery and the look alike syndrome and all, okay, fine, that's possible.
Speaker 2: Also, it doesn't necessarily mean sure ai.
Speaker 1: I am not negating that fucking connection though, But within the realm of possibilities and looking at it from all angles, it's very possible they've hired a couple of body doubles. It's very possible there's a clone. I'm not negating at either. We've done an episode on that. That's real science. So I'm with you that this could be a thing. Could it be also she's locked away somewhere and like she's you know, how many sick fucks would pay for that? Yeah, I don't want to go to graphic. I know, ladies and gentlemen, but that's that's very uncomfortable. But it's also a real life thing. How many sleazy, wealthy people around the world do you think would pay absorbing the amounts of money for an hour alone with her?
Speaker 3: Dude to do with what they would Didty's what was it wife or girlfriend or whatever. Like the reason why Diddy is going through all this is because he was a fucking sex trafficker, dude. Like, Yeah, that's not even that far out of the realm of possibility that that's what's going on with her too.
Speaker 1: So all right, but could that also mean that in that same realm of hypothetic that Brittany has been taken out of the out of play, she's deceased, and that pretty much the brand is running and the body double or AI or whatever is running it. And that's just what we have now, and that that's gonna be one of those things that never really gets looked into, and then one day she'll have an Elvis moment and die on the toilet or o d in or bathtub or name name your ailment. Oh, I'm sorry, Joan Rivers goes in for a routine plastic surgery and dies of complication, name your.
Speaker 2: Poison or goes out like goes out and crash a while I don't know.
Speaker 3: Right, or like Matthew Perry dying in the hot tub like that.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, there's a who knows who knows? I see it all as very very possible. I just there is way too many unanswered questions and way too much new information that's coming out. And I mean, it's not like Diddy was the lynchpin on this, but at the same time, there's so much, so much.
Speaker 2: I think there's way too many things to ignore.
Speaker 3: Definitely agree, Kristen, this was I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 4: About to mention the ritual this year, they're the balloons with the VMA is right. We can't forget about that super publicly this year for the whole world to see.
Speaker 1: Sabrina Carpenter was wearing a dress reminiscent of it. Nicki Minaj was for sure, who is the other one it was wearing her?
Speaker 2: The red dress? Was that Jenna Ortega?
Speaker 4: Oh no, that was Lena Gomez and then Taylor Swift with the jean dress and then the other blonde girl with the lace dress.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and that's I mean, you see him next to each other on a picture like the Britney Spears back in the day wearing it and this person wearing it, it's understood that that's exactly what's happening here.
Speaker 2: So massive Richual was that like their homage the rip to Brittany?
Speaker 4: Mm hm hm, Well, how I'm seeing it?
Speaker 2: Got it, damn.
Speaker 4: But I'm open to new information as it comes out. I really am interested to see how the sunfolds well.
Speaker 2: And then we're hoping we're wrong here.
Speaker 4: We do we right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody wants to be right about the majority of the things that we talk about, but like this is there at a certain point, you know, whenever there's one coincidence, two coincidence, three coincidence, fucking thirty eight coincidences, you're like, okay, like something doesn't seem right here, and you know, I think that, honestly, I don't think that it's that crazy. We end up doing another part on this whole Britney Spears saga because I think that it's you know, in the next few months, especially with all this Diddy stuff coming out and all the connections and maybe a little bit more comes out about Britney Spears, there may have to be a part two to this episode. Dude, I don't see why not, because it's I mean, she's allegedly not dead.
Speaker 2: Yet allegedly but possibly totally is.
Speaker 3: Though, but maybe Yeah, uh, Christen, this was so much fun. I love diving into like are they alive? Are they not alive? Here's all the coincidences, Let's go down the rabbit hole. I'm here for these kind of rabbit holes all day. And to be honest, like you know, we get into like a lot of political and governmental kind of stuff, especially with the election and stuff like that. I like something that just take me off the scent of that trail for a little bit, you know, which is I don't think that you if you surround yourself in political shit, Oh my god, what a what an absolute like shitthle like sewage fest A lot of that stuff.
Speaker 4: Is she is dead? We know which way she's voting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's gonna be a mail in ballot with her name right on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That reminds me. I gotta go vote. Early voting just started in my area.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, same here. I think I still out of vote in Louisiana.
Speaker 1: I'm curious if I can go to multiple poles and vote, Seeing as how that's a thing where you don't even have to show ID. I might just run the gauntlet and hit like ten stations to see what happens.
Speaker 2: I might flog it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I heard that you were as a triplet.
Speaker 2: Yeah the velm. There's more than one of me. Split personalities and shit, oh man, I I could run that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jacob, you're identifying as an Asian man now, who is five foot six?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would rather identify as yowl ming. If I'm going Asian, that's just me, dude. I'd like to maintain at least a little bit of a height, right right.
Speaker 3: Well, look, Christen, this was so much fun. Thank you so much for bringing this to us. And look, if you ever have anything else that you're diving into at this length, always holler at us. You are always welcome on this show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, it's been such a pleasure. I love you guys, seriously, Hey, we love you.
Speaker 3: If do you want to give out any of your information to the cult members or that's entirely a few find me on Instagram.
Speaker 4: It's at tigris glow all.
Speaker 2: Right, that with two s's are one because I see your name on there as.
Speaker 4: Two tigris t I g R E S S g l O W tigris glow.
Speaker 3: Hell yea perfect and I'll put that that handle down on the show notes for anybody that wants to go check it out as well.
Speaker 8: Cool.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys, of.
Speaker 3: Course, yes, can't wait until next time. But until next time, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan Jack. And there's one very important streme, the vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Open up that third So no bet.
Speaker 6: Screens.
Speaker 1: So hey cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 2: They offered a.
Speaker 1: Screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 2: Use the offer code CULT that's c U l T at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 1: Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT