Speaker 1: Around.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven WABC Mini cast.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Larry and Brooklyn online. One. Go ahead, Larry boy Er, my blood is boiling tonight, Larry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, my blood is boiling. But listen, don't get the sensitive on Merita because I'm gonna say something.
Speaker 1: Oh, Larry, you're setting me up. I'm ready. I'm wrapped up like Muhammad Ali, like the Thriller of Manila after he used Mohammad's name.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, don't let this be between me and you now, listen. Never we're we're not gonna get any place. Okay. If we're tiptoeing around who this guy is, I don't care if Trump calls him a communist to the tenth uh power. The point of the matter is he's a radical Muslim whose dress is like a sheep in wolf's clothing. He's a radical muzzle. Instead of wearing a sheet, he's wearing a suit. Okay, And he's going very slow with the Muslim words, like after he won, he said in Salah, you know what in Salabi and they loved it. The crowd loved it. You know why they loved it because there's a nexus between the radical left and the Muslims, and he used a mild word, so they ate it up. Of course, what that means is it's God's will. Meanwhile, none of these left, it's believe in God. They're all they're all atheists. But they loved it he said in Salah because it's a mild word, God's will. It's it's fashionable to say God's will in a suit. You don't say al akpar in a suit. Okay, you say in Salah in a suit. He's going very slowly. When if we're gonna we're not going to by criticizing him without saying what he is a radical Muslim who's trying to inject his Muslim beliefs into this country, okay, into a Muslim population and be elected by a Muslim population. We're not going to defeat this guy. And but there's another thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, Larry, you'll be surprised. Hang on, I'll let you go to the next point. But I will tell you you're going to be surprised. I agree with you. I one hundred percent agree with you. This guy is one hundred percent dangerous. He's a phony baloney. And the reason I say that, my opinion on all this is that when you look at this guy like even today he was like, and to my Jewish brothers and sisters, we'll play it in a little bit. Come one, Come all, are you kidding me? After you said that Hamas it wasn't so bad that they raped and brutalized Israeli's on October seventh, after you praised Hsbalah, after you hung around with Snpiker up until the wee hours of the morning today, shame on this guy. I agree with you. This guy is a wolf in sheep's clothing, although the outfit isn't very appealing. And then he also started he gave this whole thing. Larry was watching his speech and he talked about how cab drivers he said, you know what, my cousins would have been cab drivers in Egypt. And I'm thinking, where's he going with us?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And he's clearly doing what we all call I've covered politics, you guys for decades, right, he's doing the general election spin. He did the hardcore for the primary. He's still got hardcore in him, as we heard him with his abdel Rachmann comment. Right, you see these traces sneaking out because he can't help it. It like Ooza's in him, right, But then today he's trying to say, oh, Jewish citizens, I'm going to treat you like my sons and daughters. Right. I'm sorry you don't praise October seventh. Then he also said, my cousins who grew up there in Egypt, they became cab drivers. But I was lucky enough to come to America. America gave me opportunities. He's trying to play on this American dream when a lot of the things he's pitching to me, Larry, are trying to bring down America, and certainly the people he's hanging around with certainly are doing that. Larry, go ahead, Okay.
Speaker 2: My second point is the way we beat this guy is this guy let's let's be logical about this, okay, because of who he is and where he came from. This guy has no ideas in his head. I don't know if he sat through one political science course in college. So what is he doing. He's using buzzwords. I heard him the other day say something like, instead of instead of armaments or or or or you know, aircraft, we should we were ignoring we're ignoring child health care. Those are buzzwords. I mean, he could start saying child healthcare all over the place and he'll get like thousands and thousands of votes by a bunch of mo runs.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, he's using he's using the buzzwords. And in fact, I was curious who's voting for him? Right, I took a look. Most of them are fairly highly educated, you know, college graduates depending if you call that educated, but I do, but depends on the school what they were teaching. And then white women predominantly a lot of highly educated white women. I consider myself a highly educated white woman and I'm not gonna vote for a guy like that. Luckily I'm not in Michigan. Actually I wish I was, because it would be pretty clear who I would not be voting for. But Larry, when you go through this, what is going on with these people? Lara, I want you to stick with us because we're going to a break, and I want to continue with you because I agree with you tonight and there is no dispute on that one. This guy is trouble and we got to get to the root of it all one eight hundred eight four eight ninety two to two to two. And you are listening to the Rita Cosby Show. It's not gonna be boring tonight, guys. And since we are playing some greatest hits from Abdul Rockmann Elsai ed, here's a little more. Don't back down. We don't back down. With all due respectives, they go low, we don't go high. We take them to the mud and choke them out. There's the unifying force. Let's go back to Larry and Brooklyn. Larry, go ahead and continue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to say that people have to understand that people who use buzzwords cannot say a coherent sentence. You just heard the most coherent sentence he could say, and he had trouble getting it out. We choke him down. We think him down for a bunch drug about that was? That was the best as he could do. What they do is they juxtapose opposites, like they'll say, you know, military hardware and child healthcare. They throw these these these phrases that are opposites. Of course, they can't say a coherent sentence. Of course they don't have a coherent thought. Okay, so do you.
Speaker 1: But but Larry, do you believe that what he's being fed all these lines is that what you believe he's sort of a creature of creation.
Speaker 2: He's these big he's being said a certain way of of of selling himself. Whether he's I don't know, if he's being fed each line. He may come up with these brilliant lines himself, like take him down to the mud and choke him out. Okay, I don't think you got to be fed something like that. But I think the philosophy people, I think the Muslims know how to woo the left because they've already gotten the left already. They already they've already wooed them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an interesting point. You know what. Larry though too, and you talked about sort of some of the philosophy. I mean, he's on record praising the Muslim Brotherhood. I mean, you know, when they took over in Egypt, he thought that was a great thing. You know, there's a lot of questions obviously about the Muslim Brotherhood. And in fact, today there was a hearing in the Senate on the Muslim Brotherhood, and somehow the Democrats just couldn't make it to the hearing that was supposed to be both sides