Speaker 1: The Age films. You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, are in Franz coming at you alive this Friday night, September twenty seventh, twenty twenty four, live from the facilities of Ocelly dot com. A little later than usual tonight, but we're live typically it's ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard time. And if you are able to, if you have any means whatsoever, I do strongly implore that you send a donation over atochelly dot com because Chuck was in the path of Hurricane Eleen, Elena Helen, and he's you know, having to do what he can in the wake of that. Now just that, and it's always a good time to send a donation his way at a chili dot com, but now obviously more than ever. So if you can help, find the donate button on a chili dot com and help out. My website is the Age of Transitions dot com podcast is there otherwise to support Revolvement Scientific Rise of Godhood is my book. Paperback and ebook copies are available. Have T shirts for the shows, have the Patreon campaign, have the affiliate links on this bookshop dot org. He'll find the link to bookshop dot Org. On the side, you can click through Libson.
Speaker 2: If you use.
Speaker 1: Promo code fronds for Libson, you get two months of Libson for free. That makes podcasting easy. So there is all that. Once again, we're a little late tonight on a Friday night because Chuck is dealing with a lot on his end. So the fact that he's even here at all is I mean, I'm I'm impressed, and I'm I'm very excited and happy glad to have him producing it always, So it's I'm just really happy to be here as always. We are sure we.
Speaker 3: Already, Aaron, if you can hear me clearly, which I got to keep checking with everybody, but if you can hear me clearly. We're also rather grateful to have you as the longest standing ally and co producer of everything here because you have been the guy who stood with me. You're the first person I added to the network, and from there we have built up and broken down and built up and broken down, and it's been only really through the beginnings the foundation laid with Aaron Franz. Initially, by the way, the idea was to have the Age of Transitions under a different name because it was called trans Resistor Radio when we first started doing this, and it was going to be that, and sometimes it would be Uncle and other times it might be this other thing you used to do, which you haven't done in a very long time, right.
Speaker 1: Themes and memes, Yeah, themes and memes. It's been a while since I have done that show, however, I mean the reason for that is the time difference between myself and my co host Adam. He's in Germany, and it's just it's an absolute nightmare. We could do a show, but every time we planned one, it's just has been more doubts. But eventually there may yet be a new show when I get my act together honestly to be able to get together with Adam and record new show.
Speaker 3: So that's that, no, and it's been very interesting. Like I said, now, normally I don't like to come on everybody's show. I know that some people think that that's not true, because I have popped on a lot to the Uncle Show, and I have appeared a bunch of times here on the Age of Transitions. But it's not because oh geez, I just need every single moment of the day that I can get my voice out there to whoever, whoever I could possibly capture the attention of Right, Am I an attention whore? Basically, No, it's not like that, but it has been a mutually beneficial and happy situation for this very strange, continuous, sort of publicly held experiment. If you will, podcasters act cooperating with one another. And I don't mean like the latest trend. If you will, let's get a bunch of guys together. I keep calling it the Brady Bunch collective where you know.
Speaker 1: If you remember, it looks like with the phone call thing.
Speaker 3: Right, doesn't it look like that on all the like, no matter what you're talking about, right, or which facility you use, whether it's the Google hangout or you know, split screen on freaking what is the zoom right, or or any of these things. Right, it's like, let's split the screen, put everybody in their own little box like they did on The Brady Bunch. These people would have filmed these things.
Speaker 1: A year apart.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't have mattered. And they do the little cutesy thing where it's like, let me look up as if I'm looking at you know who was on that show?
Speaker 1: Marsha, Marcia and well I don't.
Speaker 3: Mean they're kidding, but either way, you had the three kids, right, the three girls on one side, the three boys on the other, uh, and the parents were in the center. If I'm remembering this right, there was a housekeeper and the housekeeper which was Alice, who would be replaced right in the in the nine boxes if you will, uh of this, you know cast of characters, right, what was it, Edie. I'm trying to think of the names of.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, no, no, that's that's that's a funny uh. I I love that the pretty bunch collective. Uh, that's a good bunch.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's what it's like because it's a bunch of people and and I use that for a bunch of different uh you know, combinations when you have individuals that are all supposed to have the same agenda. And I'm holding up air quotes for those of you playing at home, uh you know where it's like the agenda driven fact that they all need to get together and cooperate to get through what a podcast. No, but in the Break Bunch, it was like this weird family that we've just sort of smashed together now has to be a family, right, And all I keep thinking of, is you know, the first family collective that anybody ever heard of, you know, who is either remotely close to our age groups, or is somebody that came out of that time period an immediate reference to people that are not related calling themselves a family who have been mashed together right by circumstance. What's your first thought if you grew up in the seventies or the eighties the Manson family. Now, to these people in any way, shape or form, resemble the Manson family. I am probably one of the few human beings on this planet, it would say, yes, But are they outwardly the Mansons, even though you have some serious oc you going on? And even later when they put out the movies for some godly ungodly and both of them simultaneously reason that is not clear to the viewer. It is I'm part of the Brady Bunch? Shall I chill? Marcia? Marcia Marcia Marsha.
Speaker 1: Should I do that? No?
Speaker 3: You know, like Donald Jeffries does all the time with the whole you know, like on the Brady Bunch they go Russia, Rasha, Russia, and they throw that at you right where it's like, oh, you know, that's that's the thing.
Speaker 1: They actually yeah, I was uh man, it's it's it's sad, Chuck, that a lot of topics are becoming taboo. I don't know the Russia one. I mean you and I are on, if not the same page, a similar page that comes to that topic. Obviously, we've been doing the past couple of episodes you talked about a lot, and I'm not leaving it in the past, but I have. I will say that I have received pushback, and honestly, I'll say that anytime that I've received pushback from people that I've had any real personal investment with in doing this online media creation thing, like people that I correspond with, that I feel a personal connection to, which doesn't happen very often. Right, more than once, when I've received significant pushback, it's from this topic, which is I'm not reading into that. I'm not being paranoid about that, but it's it's a it's a it's a sensitive topic, which is I find odd Again, I think you and I are in the same page. I'm not going to harp on this over and over, but I'll say, like I've I've put out what I believe on it, like it. Clearly we've made our points, Chuck, I don't really need to talk on and on about it, but it's just interesting. And there's as you were mentioning on our previous show, and as both of us have mentioned, there was a noticeable shift in twenty fifteen of the what was once the alternative media, what it used to be, ceased to be no more, almost instantaneously, very abruptly, for very specific reasons it changed. It may not have been immediately apparent at the time, but in hindsight, I think we can pick apart, at least to a pretty good degree, how and why that happened, and even in some instances who was part of doing that so that happened. But it feels like, honestly shock right now, it feels like there's an another kind of shake up in this realm of alternative media, which I'm calling, unpopularly the post truth movement world. Right there's I think we're in the midst of another shake up of it, but I can't tell exactly where it's going, but I'm noticing things happening. I bet that's all.
Speaker 3: I'll say that, right, because after all, look, you don't need to harp on something where somebody is not only harped on it, but it's already you know, decided to turn an instrument which has strings on it into something that you need to pound up against the wall or the table or something because at a frustration for the ill informed right and the topic of the day and this need to come to the defense of the Russian people. It's weird because it's actually generated a whole new grouping of people that are coming into their adulthood that are emerging from the Look, I gave you a certain amount of slack here with this right, and we gave a certain amount of slack here to the allegedly what should we call it, allegedly truth based truth or movement if you will. And in this way, for once, I'm not talking about poop literally, you know, during this particular part of the conversation. That's not what this is about, although I can absolutely predict that that's where a lot of people are coming from. Look, it's an unfair and unreasonable indictment of a people that they claim is being done based on some obviously turned into lee weapons that fifteen years prior. What it is these guys are getting from the place. All these things tie back around, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, actually, I had something I want to point out too on the show because it ties back into I just said a few minutes ago. I wasn't going to talk about this topic, but I'm going to bring this back up because I want to.
Speaker 3: But now look what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: But right, yeah, yeah, no, no, no, no, no no. There's a very interesting story that I don't think anybody's even noticed yet. It has to do with media creators, a specific one, and it's me. This is conjecture on my part, this is me speculating, This is me pulling apart pieces of what's out there in the public and then me, with my knowledge of being a independent media producer myself kind of trying to determine what I think is going on. But it's I think this is going to be useful to do, and I'm going to talk about a specific person that was involved in the Tenet Media story, which was the big story to do with the Russian funding. Everybody knows that story now, especially anybody that listens to this show. We know the Tenet Media story. We know about Tim Poole and all of them. One of the named media producers in that whole thing was Lauren Southern. Who if nobody knows who she is, she's just another go online producer. She's been like an alt right figure, right. She's kind of fit into that segment of the online media ecosystem, right, and she kind of rolls to prominence around the time that you and I have pointed out where there was this shift. She's a very fascinating person because, first of all, frankly, she's a woman. And yes, that is interesting because there's not many women that are involved in this world. Okay, it's a rare thing. So that's interesting to note, and it's part of her story has to do with that, it just does. The other thing that I find fascinating about her story is that when she got involved in this around that time, I don't know what year exactly, I remember that she did live stream from Charlottesville, and I've mentioned before how she had like the silly tactical hat. It had a mega bumper sticker on it, very silly, very you know, goofy doing making a video for a very obvious audience and just kind of pandering right and being goofy about it. But I give her slack because when she was doing all this, she was a kid basically she started around that time when she's doing this, but I think she was nineteen years old, maybe even younger than that. She was not even twenty yet when she started doing this, So she was a kid. So anybody who is that age, I personally give slack too, because I know when I was around that age, I was not mature. I was not fully developed intellectually or emotionally. It took me a while. It takes me a while to do a few things. So I give slack to anybody at that age just doing things that you know might not be the wisest choice, you know, like making this sort of media and just going full board. And you know, her whole she bought in completely to the whole framework of let's make shocking material to own the lips. That's basically, you know, the synopsis of what was Lauren Southern doing. She's making documentaries, she was appearing on shows, I think, making podcasts, I don't know, but every time she did it, it was this alt right shock jock that was her thing right as it was for so many people, because why because it works, that's what gets attention. And again back to her being young, kids like to do stuff that gets attention. Fine, so I give her slack because she was young when she started. First of all, it's I learned more about her recently because Creative Accidents and mended that I watch White Noise, which was a documentary that followed her Mike Cernovich and I forget the other guy's name, but he was like a neo Nazi guy that was like promoting Trump when he got elected, and he was also involved in Charlotte'ville. I can't recall his name, make it, but anyway, I need to break it's a good documentary.
Speaker 3: I need to break off and like for a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds good, Chuck, sounds good. I've a lot to talk about, so take your time. But yeah, so White Noise, she was featured in that, and there were some interesting things that came up there.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: There was a scene where Gavin McGinnis, the guy who started the Proud Boys, a guy who also started Vice right or he was like one of the co founder's advice also started the Proud Boys. There's a scene where she's taking a call from him and he's apparently propositioning her and she's like, no, you're married. I can't do that, And then the producers add in this bit, like we contacted Gavin mcinnesson. He said it was totally false and he's never propositioned any woman. He's a married man, blah blah blah. But anyway, that was in there. Interesting There was also a part where the documentary did good showing this like inner conflict with her, Like they were mentioning, you're a woman, don't you find it difficult to be in this movement that sometimes can be very misogynistic, and you know, she goes on to say that basically it shows her questioning the faith, so to speak. In terms of that, there's a part where she says how she met somebody and she has a fiancee and they're like, oh, well, your fiance isn't white. And they were mentioning something about something along the lines of, you know, the great replacement concept white genocide is the fact that the alt right at the very least plays around with us seams, right, So they were kind of mentioning that and they're saying like, well, your fiance isn't white. What's going She quickly wanted to dismiss that right away, like no, no, we're not doing that. So interesting things in that documentary. It just showed that she was having second thoughts about the whole thing, and she's in a pit of vipers. But but the point that I want to make regarding or As Southern, Lauren Southern and Tenet Media is that she's the only one. There were like four people named. She's one of the four people named. Is Timpoole, that other Canadian guy, some other guy I don't know in her she's also Canadian. They were like the four that were named as media producers that were getting money from Tenant in this whole thing. She's the only one out of that list of people that hasn't made well. She's made a short brief statement, but she's the only one that hasn't gone on to just continue business as usual. She put out a statement saying something like I hope you all understand I'm taking a step back or I don't have it now. But she put out one statement saying, hey, look, this is a difficult situation. I hope you understand why I'm not going to say anything. So she said that, and then she has not since posted anything online that I can find. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but I was looking at her website is looking at her social media. I didn't see anything except for that these other guys Tim pulled these other two goofballs. They're just back to business as usual, just posting about how the the Deep States after Trump and I don't know, stupid culture war bs and making a bunch of posts about that stuff, just right back at it. And they don't seem bothered hardly at all that they were forced to say a little bit about it. When this story broke around like September eighth, I think they were forced to mention about it. Oh, look, I've been involved in this. It's a crime and I'm a victim. And they all said the same thing. I think Southern might have said this too, but they all said, hey, look, I've always maintained complete editorial control of all my material. So they all said that in unison, which is interesting in and of itself. But Southern is the only one to not go about business as usual. So that leads me to believe that she is purposely taking a step back. She's probably the only one of this set of goof balls that is really thought about the situation she's involved in. What an absolute record is, how disingenuous the whole scene is and probably self reflecting and making some crazy or making some judgments about whether she wants to continue doing this or not. I hope that's the case. It'd be cool if she made like a tell all book or you know, some sort of expos or she came forward or she just walked away from it, would be would make complete sense. But I did find a video. This is like the most recent, one of the more recent things posted to her site, which happened before all this has happened in early September, this Tenet media story. But this video was posted in early July, since July tenth, twenty twenty four. It's from some YouTube channel called Triggernometry and the title of videos Laura Southern The Internet breeds danger ideologies. I've only seen little snippets, but just going through the little bit where it gives you links to different parts of the time code that gives you a little synopsis of what they are. If you just do that, it's instructive of I think hurt inner conflict and dialogue that's going on. Uh So it says it's mentioning. Uh. I guess she got involved with the concept of being a trad wife. So it says, here's ill from here on out. I'll just read these little synopsis from.
Speaker 3: The before you do it.
Speaker 1: One time, one quick question.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is a trad wife?
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't know about that. No, you haven't heard about this job.
Speaker 3: Maybe I haven't heard it by that name. But please if you wouldn't mind filling in that part before you move forward.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, So trad a trad wife. That just means that's the shorthandand version, which we use shorthand versions for everything in the news speak of social media existence, of online existence. We can't have full words anymore. We have to new speak cut them down. But trad is short for traditional. So a trad wife is a traditional wife. You know, think of the most generic stereotype of a wife in the nineteen fifties suburban United States. That's the idea of a trad wife, right, And that was that set up as this ideal situation that if we're you know, let's make America great again by reinstating that as the cultural social norm in the US, which it should be, because it's all that's right in the world. There's nothing wrong with it. It's wonderful, that's what we need to go. So you catch on my drift here you follow the trad wife Ethos Chuck.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I missed that question because I was.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, don't, don't even worry about don't. That's that's that's what a trad life, traditional life is.
Speaker 3: So okay, So this conraditional like, okay, just just to be safe and to go back to that concept you just went over. You know, I recently was just had a Star Trek Lower Decks episode on, you know, while I was doing something else. I literally had to stop what I was doing and go back over it because there's this guy named Nars and he has a menagerie and they're humans, and he's saying stuff like, well, you know, I accidentally captured humans because they were both BPS and they were in my menage and my name is Nars, and they were in the manaj and they were by BPS, which stands for bipedi pedal, you know, something that walks on two P and like if you step back from that for a second and you think about how ridiculous we have to go to a BP instead of saying bipedal, which means what what did you just say? Half a second's worth of time when you're speaking. It probably takes more time to conjure up how to shorten these things. I mean, like anything else, I'm sure it develops muscle memory. But there's a reason why I bring this up because some people recognize that as intellectual laziness, and other people would say, you're absolutely wrong. This is actually a limber sort of you know. Why is the fast, little you know, guy that runs around the ring and can dodge your punches. Why is he so important? Because he'll literally use your own over activity against you to wear you down, as opposed to wearing you down by hitting you over and over again in a boxing ring set. Right, Am I making sense to you?
Speaker 1: Or if I'm honest, not exactly check.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna shut up. You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna shut up. I'm gonna back off, I'm gonna monitor my electronics stuff, and i'm gonna listen to you very carefully, okay, which I hope the entire audience does, because I'm just reminded of the oddity and the over analyzation that people do. I'm not pointing a dirty end of a stick at you. What I'm saying is that there is a way by which people decide to conduct themselves. And I noticed that these trends come and go very very quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the whole trad wife thing absolutely is a social media trend. That's what it is. It's this thing that popped up with hashtags included. It's a little fun thing that influencers can make like, ooh, look at me, I'm a trad wife. This is videos of me doing trad wife stuff on the track. So it's a little channel. It's a little you brand yourself as a tradwife, and really that's all it about.
Speaker 3: But what's hilarious is this that this is very much like the old you know, the old seemingly ongoing and endless arguments over you know, should a woman be? I mean, and I used to see this. I'm a little older than you, so I definitely saw it a lot more and at one point when it absolutely saturated my entertainment base. Right, going back to those times, I'm watching reruns of the old Flintstones episodes, right that are based on the Honeymooners, But now they're a cartoon and you got a fat ass Fred Flintstone with you know his caveman version of a tie. Don't ask anybody how the hell that happened, but caveman wore ties. Take a look, Barney and Fred both have these ties, right, and Fred always has the tie even when he goes to get pajamas or whatever. Right, they'll somehow work his tie into the pajamas. If you don't believe me, go back and look at old. But you know, and I do mean old, as in, I'm watching the rerun from over a decade ago of somebody who has now based their cartoon on something that happened a decade before then. So it's like the continuous lockdown of nostalgia locked within nostalgia, which is again locked within nostalgia. And at the end of the day people go, wow, how creative and fresh. No, how repetitious and continuous. So I just find it one of the oldest The track life thing is.
Speaker 1: It's it is only an online marketing scheme that social media influencers used that really, I mean it should only amount to that. Nobody should really take it seriously, and it was.
Speaker 3: In our day and age, though all it represents is a very old argument being dragged back out, dusted off. So that they can again throw this argument out into the public because quite frankly, if you're arguing over whether it is real work to take care of children and be a housewife of sorts at this point in time in our history, I would argue that the real work is in figuring out how that can even be done any longer, because nobody can exist that way. And I've said that since an nineteen eighties and I wasn't even an adult yet now where it was like, how is it that you live even if you have a partner in the house. I mean, I started to literally embrace the idea of three person marriages because of this. Yes, remember those were brought up because Roseanne all of a sudden, Tom Arnold talked her into, let's get another woman in this relationship, so you guys can split up this work and this way you can still be Hollywood, you know, and do all your own thing and whatever. And meanwhile, we'll make sure we get another woman in who takes care of all the kids. And I also happen to get that fun with her now and then. But I mean, and of course you're paying for all this, But the thing is, right, do you do you remember recall that Tom Arnold thing.
Speaker 1: I forgot that specific story, but that so you don't recall familiar to me.
Speaker 3: Yes, I assure people if you look back, it's not a Mandela effect thing.
Speaker 1: I think. What wasn't that that that SNL skit with Chris Farley playing Tom Arnold. That was what they were. They were basing it off of that story, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: No, this was literally a real thing. No, no, no, this was a real thing where Tom had convinced because remember Roseanne had said, okay, I'm a mental case, I got split personality. This is long before she went on some you know, Twitter hadn't been invented yet, so she couldn't have you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, no, we we know, we're we're aware of what Roseanne is up to today. She she gave a rousing speak as a rousing speech at Tucker Carlson Fest and Hershey, Pennsylvania the other day where she just laid out the truth of the satanic pedophile ring, the running the world that the throngs of related Pennsylvanians trump.
Speaker 3: I let's get down to its right.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but yes, and this is where got.
Speaker 3: Her fired from, you know, from Roseanne. They fired Roseanne from being on Roseanne.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, Roseanne's not like a Roseanne. It's the Ardults or whatever you are.
Speaker 3: And it's like, uh, sorry, but you know, off camera she died, so moving on. So the key to the show got tossed out. So does that show still exist? I should check on that anyway.
Speaker 1: I think it might. It did for too long and it might still exist. I don't know. I'll ask my mother in law. I shall know she because it's still on. She's watching it exactly.
Speaker 3: And because I know that you are a man of you know, the the deep rooted artistic form of what they used to call performance art. To me, you gotta recognize the sheer brilliance of the mountain of crap that was generated from a TV show that was essentially based on Roseanne, not Arnold, but Roseanne bars real life story to some degree. Now, you know, the Connors are not exactly her, and after a while they kind of ran out of ideas. And when she let Tom Arnold totally free in the writer's room, all of hell broke loose because it got really weird. Then they got the family winning the lottery and they're still white trash, right, yes, And besides that, who the hell wants to let what was the big guy's name?
Speaker 1: Oh, you're talking about John Goodman's John Goodman.
Speaker 3: John Goodman is such a likable projecting actor that they were like, why should we let go John Goodman too? I mean, Roseanne's the one who got on Ambient and started tweeting, right, So we'll distance ourselves because we're Disney, we'll distance ourselves from Roseanne. I mean, we were totally happy with being on with her and her weird sort of anti Semitic self hating thing. That's all cool in it, but once she got into yeah and you know what else and stuff, and she's to talk like that. Once she got into really the deep part of it, which logically concludes with Trump, isn't right. Once she got there, they were like, okay, nuts enough, you know, like, we love making millions of dollars, but you know people are already putting us in league with Satan and such, so maybe we need to stop milking this particular cash cow. Right. Yeah, anyway, am I am? I totally screwing up everything you wanted to do.
Speaker 1: To No, No, it's all right. It ties together. I mean, yeah, I think the main point with trad Wife is that if you're if you're buying into it, that's what you're doing. You're buying into a marketing trick. It's a new media online, completely social media adapted marketing play. It's made for this medium, the social medium that we use our technology for. And if you really believe it as a real life thing that we should be basing our ideals of our actual lives on, then stop because because that's the bought into something. You're merely buying into an idea. That's it. Now. If the sooner you can step back from this and realize that's what's going on, that you've just bought something. If you want to return it to the store, if you don't want to use it anymore, then good mission accomplished. Okay. And that's actually what happened to Miss Southern learned Southern She I think she, as a alt right media figure, felt somewhat odds delegated to take part in this phenomenon. I don't know exactly, but certainly it was because she was in this ecosystem that she decided to take it on, I guess. And then things went totally sideways, and this video that I'm referencing on YouTube titled Laurence Southern the Internet breeds dangerous ideologies. She's completely tearing apart and saying like, look, this is other bs. I did it. It's stupid and here's why, which I find fascinating that she's taught. She's speaking back, she's speaking out on this. Clearly in this video from July she was doing this. And I'm going to read these little again. There are moments in the timecod where if you click the timecode, it goes to her saying these certain things. But I'll just read a couple of them.
Speaker 3: One is if I don't want well, hold on, hold on, hold on, if you don't mind, I'd like to qualify something before anybody. Okay, we're to take this out of context. I want it known that and I don't know the content content either. I just want to make this blanket claim that none of what Aaron Franz is about to read or represent here has anything to do with Aaron Franz personally or anyone he knows personally, at least in a direct sense, has nothing to do with o'ceelly dot com or the network. This is a report on This was the printed word eron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I I don't. I don't know Lauren Southern at all. I've never had any correspondence mothers. She doesn't know me. I don't know her. I'm just just I'm just making commentary based on what I'm seeing posted online. For the reason. You know, you take that for what it's worth.
Speaker 3: This is commentary about what is represented to be. Okay, the words of Lauren Southern. Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. Take that for what's worth. It might not be worth anything, but for some reason I've decided to talk about on this show. It might not be a good reason, and it's.
Speaker 3: A super trendy just really quickly. The one last thing that needs to be represented here is I want people to also in their minds understand exactly how super trendy and down homie her name even is Lauren Southern. Now, I don't know for sure that that's not an original real name, but boy, if there was ever to be in this particular time and space, or whatever time and space this is represented to be in our current era, or even things that surround our current era. This is almost the pinnacle of the type of naming and thought process that comes along with someone who would be named Lauren Southern.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's well, that's fascinating right there. Check And just on that note, I will go back harken to the beginning of her career in all this. To me, I remember her first appearing on the scene, and it might not be the first thing she did, but it was right around there was her being in Charlottesville where they were doing what standing up for free speech air quotes? Right? How is that? Because the Civil War monuments to the Southern generals were being torn down, and that's that flies in the face of free speech. So that's why ostensibly they were there. That's utter nonsense, but that's what they claimed. And this show We're in Southern was there in Charlottesville for that purpose. So that's probably all coincidental, right, I don't know that. It's interesting how it winds up.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, it's not coincidence. Aaron. I'm sorry, I'm being the evil Jiminy cricket that has decided to not whisper in your ear, but I'm gonna crawl in it, okay, and I'm gonna give you the anti conscience, okay, just to try and straighten it.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 3: I think it's absolutely relevant and completely tailored for this situation. Taylor, another one of those wonderful trendy non binary, even non gender specific. You know, Lauren is gender specific to a degree, But then again, I've seen men named Lauren. So I'm just saying, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what else is? You know what else that I appreciate about Lauren Southern as a name is she's from Canada.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's even better. See that's what I love about a lot of these other you know, performers, news personalities, you know, Peter Jennings, you know, all these people that are the voice of America, so to speak, aren't in a lot of times, a lot of cases, not even people that actually were steeped in the culture to begin with. What there is of what they call American culture. I mean, how many allegedlies can I say in thirty seconds? Right? So alleged American culture represented people with non binary, non gender specific names almost pre planned to be ambivalent, right, and not only ambivalent? But what is another good word for this, Aaron? The non committed nature of all of what is I mean, there are better singular words, but what would be the best word to you? Know, put around the neck of this thing if we were to try and drop it in a river somewhere.
Speaker 1: Huh. I mean serious, darkly, darkly ambiguous.
Speaker 3: There you go, beautiful. Thank you. With that, I am going to silently observe what you're about to drop as the bomb that it is. Please continue, brother.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Chuck. Well, I'll just reiterate where I go further. Well, first of all, where we've started the show late. So if you're listening at ochili dot com the radio stream, we're doing the show late. This is the age of transitions where you're going to still be doing ocal the podcast. We started a little late. That's what's going on. But I will also reiterate that Lauren Southern has it regarding her. To me, I'm presenting what I feel is an ongoing redemption story of sorts. That's if my intuitions about what's going on behind the scenes with her is right, which it might not be. We know how she started. She was young, essentially a child thrown into this ault right shock jock, social media media creator existence. She went full bore, guns a blazing with that, and now at this point I do believe she is deciding to go another way, because she's seen, frankly, how horrible this whole scene is, and I don't think it's done her any favors. I bet she has just based merely off of the couple clips in that White Noise documentary. You can gather that. But there's even more going on now with this tenet media and everything. But when regarding the whole trad wife thing in her involvement with that and this video, which this video I think is important because it's one of the last things she's even posted as a new thing on her site is from July, which tells you something. Because creators like this, their whole bread and butter is posting usually several things per week, several new pieces of media per week, if you're doing this full time. What she was this was her job. So to not really have posted any new since July says a lot in and of itself. So anyway, I'll just read little I don't know what you call these, these these synopsises from the time code of this YouTube video. I'll just read a couple so you get an idea of, you know, what she kind of talks about in this video. I think this is enough. You probably don't even you can go watch a video, but this will give you a good idea. So here's why.
Speaker 3: If you want trad life, you want, send me links or whatever, send me some extra links so we can really put these show notes together with extra stuff in them this time, because I think people will need it.
Speaker 1: Got sure, sure I will. I will do that, Chuck, I have the tab open. But anyway, here's some of those I'm quoting from this now. My trad life went wrong. Rules of the trad life. Online content is mistaken for reality. Let's see here the movement to repeal votes for women audience capture on the right. I felt I had to hide my divorce, my experience of abuse. Here's one to know. The red pillars turned on me. So like red pill not pillars like the pillars of Hercules, but pilll like the stupid another newspeak term from social media land red pill. The people who advocate the red pill as some ideal, wonderful thing to do. Those people putting that out, which are part of the same media ecosystem that she was a part of. They turned on her, which is a super.
Speaker 3: Ironic part of it. Aaron, I love you, man, but please describe to people exactly how much irony you can feel you're being pummeled with here the red pill, right, and people to out this big, big, big why because of the matrix. Yeah, and look, if I was ne o boy, I would definitely give me the red pill I want in. Let's go, let's get out of the matrix, let's escape. But as I pointed out to you several times on this show, whenever the matrix has been mentioned, what do I always say, Aaron, do you recall what my standing frustrating?
Speaker 1: They never they never escaped from the matrix. They were contingent the whole time. Yeah. And last, how.
Speaker 3: About their old pill? How about no pill? Because the argument over oh red pill, blue pill, red pill, blue pill, I want the black pill. How about stuff your pills back in the place that they were smuggled into this prison from, right, Put them back there, because you know what, they ain't going in my mouth, because they probably were in your butt just a little while ago. Right, how about that part.
Speaker 1: Of the whole The entire use of the Matrix, not just movie, but the trilogy is is there's so many things you could pick apart just by that we could do show up on trilogy. How silly, that is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the trilogy, the games, I mean, the the the books, the comics. There is a whole universe.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I mean the Matrix existing as its own cinematic universe and its own fictional uh piece, its own fictional piece of intellectual property. That's fine, it is what it is. It's the matrix, that's fine. But when when it's taken on as like and projected onto the image of these alt right movements and stuff online and and the way that they use it, that just takes it to like a whole it just becomes insane, frankly, on so many different levels that it's hard to know where to even begin picking apart. But that's that's a whole other issue. The matrix, we're all aware, well aware of how that's been used. Also that pretty much anything that Wachowski's ever done, the v fora Vendetta was very popular in the nine to eleven truth movement, as the imagery, as the iconography using that. But anyway, I loved all this that's a whole any of it, that's a whole other issue.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying I loved all this stuff before it was ever interconnected into the so called world, which, by the way, I need to give you a live reminder that we are hold on. I'm trying not to choke your will. I speak my apologies.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we're at the end of the show. Show. We are at.
Speaker 3: The end of the show, so I want you to do whatever it is you feel like you want to do. The next hour is all yours and slash uncles to work with any which way you guys deem fit And if people are annoyed that I hijacked part of this show, I don't know. Something told me that you needed some of this chaos tonight to snap part of what was happening with you, and I hope that I've helped you, even though I probably pissed off missus sidekick a little bit because I'm now hijacked an additional half hour of your life.
Speaker 1: At least I don't know. That's fine. They're down there yelling at the TV and Virginia Tech is playing Miami or something, so they're screaming out sports.
Speaker 3: They've got sports to distract them from the clock. Okay, I'm sorry, brother, but I could hear you.
Speaker 1: I'll just I'll close out the show by making the point about Southern that I want to make, but.
Speaker 3: You don't have to show it out, so you do as you like. I'm just telling you. I'm here to serve you, and my apologies if I went too far with the added commentary, but I just something told me this is what Aaron needs tonight. And I don't know why, but that's why I did it, Just so you know. It's not because I needed more airtime. Actually don't feel well, but something told me this is what you must do tonight. And if you never want me to do something like this again, that's fine with me. You can tell me privately, or you can tell me right now. You know what, You're an a hole and you totally destroyed my episode. I will accept any and all criticism, critique, or even pushback that you have. I'll take it all. But my honest effort here was to try and improve the show. I felt like you needed an extra piece and I kind of just became that extra piece for you. So I apologize if it does not match your vision.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's okay. I had notes on these other topics. It's I'll just mention the other topics. I think that the seven Mountains mandate used by the New Apistolic Reformation has a cult connotations to it. That's the Christians that want to create a theocracy in our country. I think they have a cult ideas. So that's something that I'll talk about some point. The company open Ai has gone private. Wow, big shocker, their nonprofit open source company all along. Oh, I'm shocked to Microsoft doesn't have anything to do with it. Of course. Microsoft in the meantime is in plans to reopen reactor, one of the reactors at three Mile Island near my old home in central Pennsylvania. So they're going to reopen three Mile Island why to generate power so that they can power their artificial intelligence projects, which because artificial intelligence takes a lot of electricity to.
Speaker 3: Rots, it's almost as scary as bitcoin, really, with the amount of energy that's required to do certain things.
Speaker 1: Like Yeah, but chuck, chuck, chuck, stop stop talking now. Because AI has done. AI is over. Everybody online says it was over hyped. There's no such thing as AI anymore. It's not even real. So I'm probably it's good that it's good that I didn't talk about that because AI is not a real thing anyway.
Speaker 3: My apologies. I'm behind the times. There by the way, by epistolic, you did mean the the uh you know, the the Church of like they're they're the Pentecostals, but right, you mean those yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well it's one, it's one fraction of this hype of the evangelical movement that's at the core of the MAGA support group, right, is really the core of it is Christian uh Evangelical. But even that you can divide up into different little pieces, one of them being this NNAR group, right, New Epistolic Reformation being they believe that apostles are alive now they believe that this is there oree.
Speaker 3: But but technically speaking, this is the fringe of the Pentecostal which also has a partial uh serious headquarters in Warner Robbins, Georgia, which is about fifteen minutes for me, right, that exact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And they also hold sway within the Heritage Foundation. That's why this terminology, the Seven Mountains mandate, which they use is in Project twenty twenty five. The actual white paper that they typed up mentions this as one of their projects, right, this among other things. Right, I'm just saying that I don't know seven Mountains mandate has an occult ring to it. But I'm a crazy person. I don't know. I'm talking about nothing that Christian could be a nothing that's Christian is ever a cult? Well, that's Christian. Clock is only is only to do with the devil. It's all Satanism. But I don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: But the Christian apocalypse is folded in there too. The Seven come on the seven, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But you see, it can't be a cult, it can't have any occult meaning because it's Christian, Chuck. That's That's what we have to remember, is that there's nothing called about it because these are good Christians. They want to do God's work. They want to pave the road so that Jesus will come back. We know that the government that's in charge now does can't even pave the road. So we need to take it over and everything will be great. They're not they're not about they're not going to make a theocracy. No, they would never do such a thing. Gosh, it's foolish to say that. There's not that could never happen in America. That's not what they're doing. They don't have any called ideas but they can make a great again. Marry a trad wife. If you get divorced, it's her fault, blame her. What else am I missing? Shack? I don't know. Oh, I don't know. I mean, you know, Oh, I forgot. There's no such thing as AI. It doesn't exist anymore. Three Mile Island is gonna be up and running, but it's not to run AI. It's too I don't know. So that uh Barber can scream developers up on stage at his at a new Microsoft meeting, and I don't have any do AI? They have some other social media project or something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Barack Obama is the Antichrist.
Speaker 1: Of course, he always has been. He's not an American citizen. Uh, he's probably a woman. Kamala Harris is probably a man.
Speaker 3: Kama Bla's husband is uh is uh what not white?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? Kamala Harris isn't black.
Speaker 3: Was mixing it up, but she she only recently became black.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Yeah, something like that. So all of that is important, but I'm not gonna mention it. I'm gonna you know, we back to Southern learned. Southern is really the focus of this show. I believe she's having I believe if my intuition is correct, and it might not because I'm a man, right, and I will admit that I think probably men are a little less intuitive than women. But you know that's me being sexist about it.
Speaker 3: But men are pigs and stuff. Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: But as I was saying at the start of the episode, I do think it is of significance that Lauren Southern is a woman that is clearly when it comes to the trad wife thing specifically, it's it's significant if that alone, But I think that has a lot to do with her actually seeing being able to see easier the reality of the toxicity of the alternative media ecosystem that she was involved in that she's making content within. She saw that firsthand. What I think she's doing now is having a moment where she's deciding what she wants to do to move forward. But I'm pretty sure that she's done with all of this stuff. I think she has been for a long time. It will be interesting. I hope that she comes out at some point and says the truth of what was going She doesn't have to say all of her stories are like, oh, this person did this, this person did that. She doesn't even have to do that if she just comes forward and says, hey, look what I was involved in, there's a bunch of nonsense. It was propaganda for all the wrong reasons. I'm going to write a book and tell you why what I did was stupid, why I don't believe it anymore. Maybe something to do specifically with the Russian influence would be nice. If she has any insight into that would be even if she doesn't know specifically, but maybe if she's just her opinions on this would be fascinating. So my hope is that maybe we can get that Lauren Southern in the future. I can tell that she's having a crisis, which is good. I think it's all a wonderful thing. I don't know her personally. I wish her the best. I hope that everything works out. From what I gather, which is I don't know. She seems like a person that's actually in possession of a conscience and an ethical sphere and an ethical compass, which is very rare in the alternative media world. There's very few people like that. So this is just me. I don't know if that's what's going on. It looks like it. But I hope that in the future maybe we can see something. If there is a reemergence of Laurence Southern, I hope she especially comes toward with the truth about all this. But we'll see. I don't know, just an interesting thing, and I do believe that this ties into what whatever the current shakeup of the alternative media sphere is at the moment that we don't have the benefit of hindsight yet. We will give us an I give us another decade. When we look back on this, it'll all be perfectly obvious and how did we not know? Now everything that's happening, and it's it's that'll we'll get there. We're not there yet, but in the meantime, AI is fake. Microsoft has nothing to do with open Ai. Open ai is private. Sam Altman, I wish his name was actually Sam Altman Bankman Friedman, because I like to imagine that's one person, but it's not. It's actually two separate people. And uncle. The broadcast is coming up next on the Ochili Radio Networks on fronts. The Age of Transitions dot com is my website. As always, I will leave you by saying secret see.
Speaker 5: Guna Bochili dot com.
Speaker 6: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before.
Speaker 7: It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 8: Go ahead calling the truth about the JAFA assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 9: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew ruby and very handswer weapons.
Speaker 3: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, But okay?
Speaker 9: Oswald on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy Come on now has.
Speaker 8: A real effort on the Dafay assassination inlaim.
Speaker 3: Go to Amazon dot com, enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at KIA s s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims. Judith very Baker in her own words, thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 10: Could he was expressed by callers school. Is there anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot com? Do you not necessarily repleted he uses jelly dot com or Jeff Chilly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might do.
Speaker 1: Is to thank.
Speaker 9: You revelation through conversation, get ready, get ready for really a fact and now and now most the most underrated voice in all media, the alternative alternative shuck O.
Speaker 6: Shelling in Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations that are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them.
Speaker 3: Using new files.
Speaker 7: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what.
Speaker 3: Some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical form.
Speaker 10: Can you expressed my caller? Schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com. Do not necessarily reples dot com, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might excudent.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let them know, Let them know, le no got to let them know.
Speaker 11: I'm bringing all choco, luck and tear rocks.
Speaker 1: From the light up the drug show.
Speaker 3: I'm bringing all shot.
Speaker 12: I can care rods from the light at the drag shows. The more we just met that the world's worst professional Propoca tour tit them like it's two thousands something and Becker's back on tour. You never really wanted me anyway. Alcohol turns me into the enemies. I'm go seventy.
Speaker 3: Sam with some annessy.
Speaker 2: I used to think that bottle was the remedy, picked.
Speaker 11: It up once or twice after I let it go, but finally had to let it be.
Speaker 3: I used to roll with the bat bed should have given me and let.
Speaker 1: Trip for some letteracy I mean literally, I.
Speaker 3: Figure I mean the letter.
Speaker 13: We all want chances week, except when chancers.
Speaker 1: The learned the letter go, we learned the letter go.
Speaker 4: Oh the.
Speaker 14: I think the Tokay to have a couple of heroes the Toka Fair floors.
Speaker 11: I wonder be stayed sober with our Sam Tripp to zero. I'll talk to Chris Graves.
Speaker 3: On the Party Lady.
Speaker 11: He's talking to Charlie Robinson on the parts if before.
Speaker 2: He influenced influenced Porky Chuck o'chelly.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I have a dummy gas.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna get you those beasts stay, but we the people's influence like drops of water in the sea, and it's.
Speaker 2: Sad and so plain.
Speaker 3: The seed that late League, the.
Speaker 2: Powers that beat.
Speaker 11: It's taken corruption to an incompatibility with regathering. I got no problem with the conspiracy and coming in industry as long as we stay hard on fat, no fat, listen, go forth with no malice, casually ghost produced for years stacking up that wise wolf gold. Ain't you average g I'm a mastard with no mask, but the method had had one long.
Speaker 1: Before the ronas and don't get mad at me.
Speaker 15: Yo Yolis. Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chile effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Like like my perfect liken.
Speaker 12: Let them know, let them know, No, you got to let them know.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing all Shark, I can care rocks and blad at the drug show. I'm bringing all shot, I can care rots, siping butterlud.
Speaker 3: At the drag shows.
Speaker 1: Before we just.
Speaker 12: Met at the world's worst professional propocket tool hit them like it's two thousands something and Bucket's.
Speaker 1: Back on tour.
Speaker 12: You never really wanted me anyway, Ulcome. It all turns me into the enemies.
Speaker 3: I go some of these sad with some hognessy.
Speaker 1: I used to think that bottle was the remedy.
Speaker 11: Picked it up once or twice after I let it go, but finally had to let it be.
Speaker 12: I used to go over the five minutes she would give me a lett tempers and literacy.
Speaker 13: I mean literally, I figure the letter. We all want chances be except with chance.
Speaker 1: Learned the letter, Go, learn the letter, go.
Speaker 3: Jan.
Speaker 14: I think it's don't pay to have a couple of heroes. I don't care if they have frong.
Speaker 11: I the chows when we got chand trip he hear roll, I'll talk Chris Graves on the pop he's talking.
Speaker 10: If you was expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com. Do not necessarily reply the views little Jelly dot com or Jumbo Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might be student.
Speaker 2: Thank you, money money, money, money, money.
Speaker 16: Honey, Yes there's a money see podcast, cobreat cobread go wait.
Speaker 15: Here we are pick up there, I hands.
Speaker 2: Your cellphones and hi man, listen to I'll go to the podcast. Watch out. If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing.
Speaker 16: Up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the head drums.
Speaker 2: I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh listening to Uncle the broadcast. My name is Eron. I'm my nephew in law. Here it means to start show off And gentlemen, that's three hundred and seven.
Speaker 3: And now we have a special guess.
Speaker 1: Mister Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jimmy came on the phone.
Speaker 1: We take live calls.
Speaker 2: Oh, we had the Jimmy on the phone.
Speaker 1: We're live. We're live every Friday night.
Speaker 3: Every you didn't give the number yet, take calls?
Speaker 1: My uncle tired out of a cannon?
Speaker 3: Boy? Is everybody ready for live? Uncle is fired out?
Speaker 1: Money to drink to be?
Speaker 3: I know, I know, but Franz quickly man three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That is the number to call and if you want to join on the Uncle show. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Mister Jimmy James, I had the number in.
Speaker 1: Advanced Jimmy James.
Speaker 3: Jimmy James, you are live with Uncle.
Speaker 2: We had what is happening here? Yeah, what is that happening?
Speaker 16: I'm trying to have it an hour then I drinking beer, contest and anybody starts sucking, nobody's singing anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do with ourselves. I thought you wanted. I thought you wanted. I thought you wanted Jimmy.
Speaker 8: On right away.
Speaker 3: Sorry, go ahead. I'm trying to tell you I thought you wanted. I thought you wanted Jimmy on right away, So I put him on right away. Didn't you want him on right away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we hand him on. I was talking to him. I thought, yeah, he's right there.
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: I forgot we have phone lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, well you forget that. You don't forget the head, So I kick you forget your head.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you're gonna forget your somebody's gonna mistake it for.
Speaker 3: A cue ball.
Speaker 17: Anyway, go ahead, all right, I got I got the three big sports headlines right now, and I just want to get your comments on it.
Speaker 1: The one I.
Speaker 18: Heard is, by the grace of God, the Detroit Tigers have made the postseason for the first time in a decade. Hed Kate o'clark unfortunately has come and then to her street due to her team, but she clearly is already the greatest of all time in that league.
Speaker 1: And three.
Speaker 19: Unfortunately I heard Brett barb as Perkinson's disease.
Speaker 2: Well I knew that, I know.
Speaker 16: I knew he did this because he was just talking about that on the Sports than channel.
Speaker 2: Uh this past about him, and uh.
Speaker 16: Well he was done before he started being being being retired.
Speaker 1: Retired for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that was that was what was going to flow happen. I thought that was what was happening.
Speaker 1: And no, I didn't know about Detroit Detroit.
Speaker 2: Detroit Tigers made to play.
Speaker 1: With that's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is nice.
Speaker 16: So that means now we have two teams in postseason, the Phillies, yeah, and the in Detroit Detroit.
Speaker 2: Now we have to find out who was the listed in the story of the baseball and who is the Dodgers are in?
Speaker 1: Right, aren't the Dodgers in?
Speaker 2: I haven't heard yet. I haven't heard with Eddie today. Hey, get on, we are talking baseball.
Speaker 1: We need you, we need you. You are the expert, the resident expert. Expert is ed for sure in baseball baseball thing. But uh, we're we'll do what we can. We appreciate all the updates Jimmy, because yeah, I had no, I didn't. I've been following baseball. I really haven't.
Speaker 16: I haven't you that Because they hand this football kick in this house, I can't get a chance to watch a tea on the Pope. The problem here is can't you're on that football thing, so on the kick, so I can't find out what's happening in baseball.
Speaker 2: End of the season series, you.
Speaker 1: Get a stolen hand. That's why about you use your uncle? Who is this?
Speaker 2: This ain't Jimmy, No, this is this is your producer.
Speaker 3: I got a suggestion for you to solve your baseball problem. How about you use your smartphone and you put on a little TV app and then you can catch up on your baseball on your cell phone. Why don't you do that?
Speaker 1: Hey? Go the how do you do?
Speaker 3: You go to Pluto TV. They got a free app for TV stations. Yeah it's not all, but guaranteed you could find yourself in ESPN. Yeah I'm serious, Aaron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I did? I did? I never knew that?
Speaker 1: And then you do I know about this? Is that? The question?
Speaker 3: Well, Aaron, you've heard.
Speaker 1: Of Pluto TV TV. Pluto TV. I know the name, but I don't know why it is.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's another streaming service, except they offer mainly there. It's so weird. Their main push is free. They have a premium, but they their main push is free. I've had it for two years and I use it sometimes.
Speaker 16: Put it on my phone something, watch baseball, you know, believe.
Speaker 1: It or not.
Speaker 3: I used it to keep track of the weather, the live weather reports recently because of the hurricane.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that sounds useful. Yeah, there you go. Okay, it is uncle.
Speaker 2: We'll have to check up on that.
Speaker 1: I have to check the old app store, I guess.
Speaker 16: And it looks like look at the amps to it, and I just look and see, Hey, Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Are the Tiger's definitely in? By the way, are the Tigers definitely in? It's Indian Jimmy, where Jimmy goes?
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 8: Definitely want they're definitely moving forward.
Speaker 3: Well, I was just curious because.
Speaker 8: They they just calling further than they have them ten years.
Speaker 2: They do like playing that yet, but they're not in yet.
Speaker 1: Oh I see, They're just they're working that way toward it.
Speaker 3: They not okay, yeah, like right now, we're still waiting again. Yeah, we're still waiting on certain people to be settled for the wild card. Apparently, what I see is that Houston is in there.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, you're not that team. I hate that team.
Speaker 3: I know. I knew this would be a problem.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't like that team?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Got chance? We gotta do something.
Speaker 16: I gotta have a problem with that. So I do not want to see Houston Indian and.
Speaker 2: A cheetas we we like go again with this pitchball.
Speaker 1: Now they don't starting. They have to be stopped.
Speaker 2: Bill, Yes, they need.
Speaker 16: To be stopped and not even beginning, is what the point is here?
Speaker 1: Well, how do we do that? We gotta figure we gotta there's gotta be a.
Speaker 2: Messes up to baseball season right then?
Speaker 3: You know, but Uncle Arms, are most of those cheeks gone? Are most of those jerks gone that we're cheating with? The banging on the can and all that? Aren't most of them gone?
Speaker 1: Now? Or?
Speaker 3: Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Was on the team? Is he still there?
Speaker 2: To still he was part of it?
Speaker 1: He's the only one I remember as a player. I don't recall it or not really.
Speaker 3: And as far as Brett fare with his damage, you know, look these guys with head injuries. They don't realize that your long term cognitive disorders, you know, from lou Garrigg's disease, uh, to Parkinson's to dementia of all sorts, including Alzheimer's, all his stuff can be traced back to damage done to the brain, to traumatic brain injury. So the idea that Brett Farb after a bunch of years turned I mean, you know again, it's the price of the game, right, you know, for the people that say when they pay these guys moats, don'ts play ball, well, they could be potentially dooming themselves, you know to uh look at twenty years you could do.
Speaker 16: When he's not even on the team.
Speaker 2: Now he went home, they got a new call.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah too, Yeah, I worry about that guy for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's that's the same thing too.
Speaker 1: Yeah you don't you look at what happened to him and you don't see a bright feet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but after you suffer many many head injuries, right, It's just it's cumulative the damage, you know what I mean. I mean, it's just horrendous. I'm not making light of it or jokes. I know there's a comedy show, but truth is if you're going to bring this up and you're gonna talk sports, you can't avoid. Look, brain damage leads to bad things.
Speaker 16: You know that mainly dame damage in football definitely is the big problem.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can tell you that it's real.
Speaker 2: It is real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But we aren't live on the radio network on Friday night. You may call in if you want. Oh that's Jimmy. Jimmy's now, Jimmy, what you got for us?
Speaker 3: What else you got?
Speaker 8: Jimmy was just just said, see bread both. A few weeks ago, do an interview, and I knew.
Speaker 19: Something was a do soul this speech of stuff and talking about percussions. They said, his doctor told him, let me percussions. Do you think you've had in your life? He said, I take this about four five He said.
Speaker 17: Yeah, right, try about four or five thousand.
Speaker 8: That sounds every time he had, he said, he he says, everything you got tacked. Tell me, did you ever hear ringing ringing in your head like a bell? He said, yeah, every time.
Speaker 19: He says, yeah, that's a passion.
Speaker 2: That counts as a good caution.
Speaker 3: That's not necessarily true, you know, because uh, like the the head injury, I suffered recently, right, I definitely had a ringing in my head, nasty ring.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: But when they did the CT and they did you know this and that for me at the hospital, no evidence of that. You know, they could see the past problems, but a fresh injury, no, you know, and believe me, my my head was ringing so loud that I started screaming at the guy who hit me and uh, and I couldn't even hear his responses. That's how it was in my head. And according to the hospital there, I was not concussed. Now, it could be that they're inep jerks, but but generally speaking, if the machine you know, examines me and can't come up with a concussion, I'm thinking, you know that there's one time, and I've been you know, have plenty of rings in the head over the years. You know, you get hit in the head with a bat and a brick, this kind of thing tends to leave a ringing noise in your head for a little while. It's just kind of common. Yeah, and these football guys same thing. I mean, did you ever play any sort of football? Uncle, You ever tried Pop Warner football or something like that when you were a kid.
Speaker 2: I was playing it in high school.
Speaker 1: I'm just playing.
Speaker 3: Wait you played high school football?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, and p yeah, okay, if it's all right, all right, No, I'm talking about what you actually put on a helmet, pads, you know that kind of thing. Oh no, yeah, see, I only did that before high school. I didn't play high school ball at all, but I did play. I know it sounds strange a guy like me, but but I was you know the blind guy, right, you know, blind guy in a bad neighborhood. Let me go out for the football team. That'll be good. Uh, you know, instead of one instead of one guy trying to chase me to knock me to the ground like normal every time I try to go home, I got ten of them. No, that's okay. But but you know, I played pop Warner and midget ball and all that. They used to call it midget midgets, midget football. It was part of the pop Warner thing anyways. But I was just wondering because there's a distinctive ringing that you get when your head's been hit when you're in a helmet. And the funny part to me is that being hit really really hard with another headbutt like this guy crashed into me that a head but sounded just like it does when you get hit we're in a helmet. It's the same bang, you know, But it doesn't necessarily always mean technically a concussion. But even the fact that they named lou Garrigg's disease the way it was, they realized it was because he didn't have a rest after injuries like being hit in ahead with a baseball, because even though he was a great player, he actually was struck in ahead a bunch of times, and you know, he continued to do his streaks. Sometimes he'd only take one at bat and you know, be out of the game to keep that streak going. You know, the longest playing streak in history until what's his name, cal Ripkin beat it out right? Uncle, right, yeah, you know what I'm talking about. Anyways, let's get back.
Speaker 16: But also hammed this guy in New York, this judge too. Now he got judge due in this flunny thing.
Speaker 1: What aria judge sports though? Yeah? Okay, this New York guy. How are you talking? A guy on the Yankees team? Yeah, okay, he's got some record.
Speaker 2: Guys, you had a record guy too. If he's going at it like that.
Speaker 1: A lot of records being broken, right now, baseball record huh yeah, yeah, there's some baseball. Otani famously did the fifty to fifty for the first time ever, the big news, yeah, last week.
Speaker 3: I think it lies in the face of modern American baseball completely. You know that, you know, because you're talking about the fifty to fifty yeah, without being what you mean, without being pumped up on steroids or something. You know, a guy who appears to not be unnatural.
Speaker 20: Opening up this drink, right, we're talking about yeah, yeah, okay, a completely legit athlete hitting fifty home runs first of all, right, yeah, anyways, I'll shut up.
Speaker 3: But what about Aaron Judge though, you were talking about Judge? What is he doing? Uncle?
Speaker 16: What's what's the video he's he's hitting home runs in trying to get records broken.
Speaker 2: All these runs he's hitting that they're talking about.
Speaker 1: O good, that's what they look. We want to see these records broken. We're watching baseball, not just to watch it. We want to see records broken.
Speaker 3: Whoa after Yeah, I see a headline on Google after missing fifty six games in twenty twenty three due mainly to a toe injury. No kidding, the Yankee superstar is raking. In twenty twenty four, he has fifty one home runs through one hundred and thirty games, putting him on pace to hit sixty three this season, a number that would represent the highest single season total of his career.
Speaker 2: But that's what we're toughing about.
Speaker 3: Which judges he related to?
Speaker 2: Aaron Judge, by the way, ninety nine, ninety nine the Yankees.
Speaker 1: Ninety nine he's related to ninety nine?
Speaker 2: Do oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? So he is ninety nine. Yeah, and he's related to somebody that's judged, because clearly that's his name. So somebody else's Judge.
Speaker 2: I don't know who Judge name, what name? It's Judge Judge?
Speaker 1: His name, I don't know dad, Yes, his family and his family presumably have the same name. I assume h. So he's related to them. He's breaking records. Bab is going crazy. I mean, clearly we see that. We know that.
Speaker 2: What do you guys got to drink tonight?
Speaker 1: I need to drink this beer.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you started.
Speaker 2: Drinking yet I'm bound to Oh, you haven't even started.
Speaker 1: I'm totally wrong about drinking.
Speaker 3: Quick correction, you guys are gonna okay, So you guys are gonna drink a beer. You gotta describe that. And it's time to do a rating, right, Uncles, Uncles for going to rating. And he's just he's just like, Hey, I'm just jamming.
Speaker 2: I just wanted something to drink.
Speaker 3: I just want to tell you that.
Speaker 1: That's a spirit.
Speaker 3: Listen, just for the listeners real fast, and then I'll get off the line and go take care of other stuff. Judge was born in Sacramento, California, and he was adopted the day after he was born by Patty and Wayne Judge, who both worked as teachers in Lynden, California. He has an older brother, John.
Speaker 16: I didn't I didn't have anybody in California and looked like Judge Ude in California.
Speaker 3: He has an older brother, John, who was also adopted. Uh no, yeah, just just let you know.
Speaker 2: So well, so I was completely and the Judge comes from.
Speaker 3: Well, I was flat wrong about him being related to somebody. You see, he was adopted, so we don't know who he was related to at all. And Judge is his adopted name. So I just wanted to point that out, his adopted name.
Speaker 1: That is interesting how we were talking about that and then it works out that he's adopted. He took the name of his family. Yeah, so yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Just wanted to correct the record. So what kind of beer do we have there, Aaron, What's what's going on.
Speaker 1: With this light beer? That's a light beer. That's Miller, your whole light so people can see it on their live stream.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez.
Speaker 1: So well, don't be too dismayed, Chuck. It's it might not have been a complete accurate description. Okay, we got here. Is mode Lodell.
Speaker 3: Okay, the bear that flies in the face of the culture warsh does it?
Speaker 1: Oh boy? Oh well you don't. You don't know, but either being I don't know the intentionally Okay, it's not from Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not bud Light, right. It's one of these things where they talk about proud, hardworking people.
Speaker 2: It's it's it. It's that kind of really lies until I noticed it, what it was like.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not to worry, uncle, It is not a light beers. No, you're doing just fine there, but a.
Speaker 3: Big publicity, big publicity campaign from MODELO.
Speaker 1: Okay. I don't know if you know that or not, but for years, Yeah, you're talking about the working man, this guy, this guy build it, build himself up. He has been pinstriping cars for and he doesn't you're talking about that market marketing. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And then this guy he was a fighter, and he was a fighter, just like just like his parents who came over from another country and they scraped for everything and they enjoy a good beer modello.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, well it's it's it's leaning into a lot of things. It's leaning into the working class ethos, the self made American concept, but also the the Mexican immigrant population. Uh at one pointing into that it's imported from Mexico. So they're uh going with the democraphic that in ported themselves from Mexico here, and and that's that's the demographic there that the marketing campaign is doing. So and literally a lot of Latino artists craftsmen are part of it.
Speaker 3: And uncle loved something, yeah, and uncle loved this. It kind of flew directly in the face of a lot of what the uh trumpy people were saying directly on major marketing campaigns on TV, like during the Super Bowl where there was lots of Trump viewers, they did a special like yeah, that's right, we're actually with the immigrants modelo. Yeah, you know what, I never remember.
Speaker 1: I never really put two and two together, you know that one, But I guess yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, so I know, uncle, when you get this straight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a compliment.
Speaker 3: What No, No, No, he's against immigrants. He's very much like, no, they send us bad people. They they open up there and saying asylums, they send us criminals. They're bad people. That's his thing. Anyway, enough of that, it's it's time for comedy. I'm just saying that you should love that beer because this is all about, you know what, that guy that you keep calling a nutcase and everything else. This this beer pissed him off for about a month a while ago, just with a commercial.
Speaker 1: He actually meant. He mentioned like they can't pay and Trellie's like whining about Modela. That happened.
Speaker 3: No, somehow or other, he got the side track, and his surrogates were out there like, oh, well, we realized this was we're not going to take the bait from the libs here. They did this during the super Bowl specifically because they knew that super Bowl time is Trump time. You know, they did that. I mean, seriously, his surrogates. If you go back and look, it's like they were doing that for a bit. It was very funny.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 2: I realized that, man, we're getting some mad of it. Uncle, We're getting something mad at the beer. It's drinking that I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm not even drinking. In my head hurts from all like, yeah, I have the hangover just from listening. And I had not heard about this. All makes it. It all tracks with nice thing is stories?
Speaker 3: Does it happen? Does it have the slogan on this beer by the way, guys, because the slogan is the mark of a fighter. No, no, no, it does.
Speaker 1: It does not have their their latest marketing slogan on it the can as it has been. They did not put that on there, but it makes sense. But they've kept the actual branding on the can and the packaging Sun for as long as I can remember.
Speaker 3: Now, so they actually call it. They actually call it Surveys on the on the beer. Oh yeah, okay, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't realize that this was what this was all this time. I thought it was a love beer.
Speaker 1: Well I'm looking, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I think he thinks it looks like Miller Light, which it kind of was right. Kind of looks like Miller Light, but it ain't Miller Light because Miller Light's terrible. This is Modello is not bad. It's also funky to me because there's only one L on Modello. You know what, Ie that?
Speaker 1: That's right, it's weird. Yeah. Now I think, Uncle, you're getting confused with Miller like considered, the colors are similar, so you're associating that. You're you're associating the color scheme with light beer and was successful in their branding and doing that to your brain. And I don't know about the truth.
Speaker 3: Is the marketing in California. But if you notice there's like a global thing with wheat and barley wrapped around the globe and it says Brood with a Fighting Spirit. That's the slogan for specifically the MODELO Special. Now is this a special Modello or is it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Is it? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, MODELO Especial. There you go, Yeah, it's a regular strength.
Speaker 3: So Uncle with a fighting spirit, rightly, a fighting spirit. That beer is brewed with, Uncle, What do you.
Speaker 1: Think be it? I like it. It's a good beer. They have the dark the dark Worder style which they call that's a good one too. They're good. I like them.
Speaker 3: And they also say that this beer has been in existence since nineteen twenty five, which I find is fascinating.
Speaker 1: Actually, PA's out the light then, and then we do have creative accents in the chat over twitch. He is informing us that whatdelo is distributed by Amphiser Bush. So we all know. Oh yes, so we know, we know who to inform Kid Rock about so that he can take it. Is.
Speaker 3: Now, he's gonna get mad. He's gonna get mad. He's gonna be shooting. He's gonna be shooting bottles of modello off his fence. You watch, yeah, yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Then a week later it'll be getting paid by them to hawk the product himself. Now, what's the after he gets over it? Now?
Speaker 3: What's interesting about this nineteen twenty five date, just last historical serious piece, is that, quite frankly, when was prohibition Aaron? Do you know off the top of your head, mister you know college guy.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that decade was the twenty is I don't know the exact year it began and ended? I not during the nineteen twenties.
Speaker 3: Twenties through the thirties serious which, by the way, shout.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it ended in the early thirties, correct.
Speaker 2: So we'll serious about this. This could be a serious plumbing we had.
Speaker 3: But he's coming to nineteen twenty to nineteen thirty three is prohibition. Odello was literally created during Prohibition, according to their date that they put on their bottle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was it well that yeah, that was They weren't in the US. So there they are celebrating their freedom in their own country to make alcohol.
Speaker 3: And the guarantee is that you know, and I promised you that there were some Italian businessmen who made certain that some Mexican beer made it into the United States. You know, they just assisted with its travel plans. I promise you. This is one of those beers that came in, you know, before they figured out how to manufacture all by themselves. And they save money doing that when they were buying cheap Mexican booze and also buying molasses and stuff out of Canada to bring as much booze into America as they could because you couldn't even get it fast enough to sell it during prohibition. And it's what built the gangster underworld in the early part of the twentieth century. Guess what MODELO is a part of that somehow, now they don't focus on their prohibition time and now they were probably, you know, supplying beer to half of the Southern states at that point. And I bet you they've been very careful to make sure that, you know, like your Encyclopedia Britannica doesn't carry this information. But I assure you Modello was part of the prohibition era importation of spirits. Okay, so there you go. What's your thoughts on the beer though? How's it doing for you?
Speaker 6: Uncle?
Speaker 1: Pretty good?
Speaker 16: It's kitchen up there, it's kitchen up to a seven, catching up to a seven.
Speaker 1: I don't know we're getting you're considering your rating. He's considering his rating. That's the way. Yeah again, that's of course.
Speaker 16: I was always looking that case were like, and then when I realized when you're saying that what this food is on the cane here you're drinking this beer, I'm confused.
Speaker 2: I was confused.
Speaker 1: That's confusing all this beer stuff that it looks like it would be light bear, it's not, you know, by the way, once I guess is what they said.
Speaker 3: I've gotten a second notice about the Dodgers roasting the Rockies. By the way, tonight, uncle.
Speaker 2: You wear that game nine to one one ninety one.
Speaker 3: No, sir, I'm sorry, but one of you was incorrect. Ninety one, face shift.
Speaker 2: It's the Dodgers Dongeons ninety one.
Speaker 1: Well, Eddie says, there's eleven eleven to four.
Speaker 2: It was nine to one. I don't know if that was the fight.
Speaker 1: Oh, that that was okay, that was before it ended. It was that one the ninety one, and it went higher.
Speaker 3: The score, right is eleven to one, now eleven to four.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's going three more scores. I don't know much, you know, Yeah, well, I wonder hell close on to have a have a title?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I haven't looked at the standings. You want me to check him out for you while.
Speaker 2: You're still considering, Well, I'm taking this, I know.
Speaker 3: I just want to know if you want, you know, you want me to go check those facts for you and figure out who's close to what? Okay, you got it. I'll go find out.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good? Yes for gaseb whe is Jimmy in the meantime? Yeah, oh yeah, Jimmy. Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Jimmy hung there, Jimmy hung up. Or we lost him. Let me see if I can uh if he called back in but somehow he was gone. Yeah, Jimmy's not on the line.
Speaker 1: We were. We're also if anybody wants to call, they still can Savilian three seven one six or could you use Skype? Charles Kelly is Chuck? You type in a message you'll bring you on Skype or three one seven five zero one six is our phone number that you can call. So please do we have taking calls on uncle? The broadcast and I'm Cole here Uncle, Before you.
Speaker 3: Ask me, I do not have access to the international listeners tonight. I do not know who is on from what part of the world or the number of tonight. Yeah, it's not functioning correctly.
Speaker 2: That's because probably the storm.
Speaker 3: Yep, the storm is screwing up everything.
Speaker 2: This yeah, that's storm. Did I can understand that storm?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: This is what the Q and nners are always talking about. The storm is coming.
Speaker 2: The storm is coming, and and now I'm can't find out who is listening. I know space will be up to that super storm.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Yes, sorry, uncle, nothing I can do about it, you know, I know so standing right now, if you want to know about the American and National standings. The American League East, currently the Yankees are a top of that division and they are up by four games. Let's see, in the National League in the East, you have the Phillies, which are up by six over the Braves. At the moment. National League Central has the Brewers, which I always hated the fact they moved the Brewers to the National League. But they are over the Cubs by ten games right now. And the Dodgers are in first place in the National League West, the Dodgers by four and a half games.
Speaker 2: The Giants, right, you know, the Dodgers are over.
Speaker 1: Or or or in the Uh what do you I mean over?
Speaker 2: Who's the second behind him?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: You want to know who's behind the who's that first?
Speaker 3: Padres?
Speaker 2: Who's behind them?
Speaker 3: Padres are behind the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The Padres come from San Diego, San Diego. Padres come from well.
Speaker 3: They're they've got to come from four and a half games back.
Speaker 2: Who would get who?
Speaker 3: Well in the American the walk cot Yeah, well that's kind of contest, not been decided yet, but I'll get the wildcard calculations. In a moment. The Yankees are atop the American League East. They are up by four games the Guardians. The Cleveland Guardians are at the top of the American League Central over the Tigers at the moment by six games division. Well, I think, well, I gotta check the Tigers. The Tigers might be Yeah, but uncle, the Tigers might be in the wildcard race. Let me see. And of course you're unhappy about it. But the Astros are a top of the American League West. Okay, now they're showing. Let's see who's clinched the division so far. There's stating on this one website that the Astros have clinched their division, the Guardians have clinched their division. Let's see. And this in the American League shows me three possible teams right now vying for the wild card. And the Yankees have also clinched their division. So let's see what we have for the National League clinched division.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers.
Speaker 3: I guess the Dodgers have clinched their division. Is that right?
Speaker 1: Wow? See, I figured the Dodgers must have done it. I know they've been playing well, o Tani all that.
Speaker 3: And they've been good.
Speaker 2: And then the Phillies and the Phillies ones.
Speaker 3: We knew that the phi Phillies have their division clinched and the Brewers have their division clinched, which leads the Padres are the only for certain wildcard in the National League right now.
Speaker 2: That has a ship.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the one that has the best shot at the wildcard in the National League. In the American leage, you have the Orioles, Tigers, and Royals. That's why he's saying Tigers. The Tigers are in the wild card run.
Speaker 2: Oh that's wild cadways.
Speaker 3: So they could pay get in there on the wild card. Yeah, because they're in the same division as Uh let's see, they're in the same division as the Guardians, the Cleveland Guardians, and the Royals and the Twins. They're in that division that I don't even care about at all.
Speaker 1: Never did.
Speaker 3: Uh, Like even when I was a kid and it was like, oh, I want to watch baseball. I want to watch baseball. Who's playing on Sunday or whatever? Oh it's the White Sox and the Royals. Yeah, I'm gonna go outside, you know what I mean? I had no interest.
Speaker 2: Where's Jimmy, Where's who's you call it this day? Who's it called where's Ed? Is he in the chat?
Speaker 3: He is in the phone, if you want to call it me baseball.
Speaker 1: He might be launching.
Speaker 3: He might be a work.
Speaker 1: He might be a work.
Speaker 3: It's hard for him to get, you know, to the phone when he's at work sometimes.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm just saying, we're talking baseball tonight.
Speaker 3: Maybe if he gets a lunch break, you know, I don't know how late he's got to be there, but could be anyway he shout out hello to creative accidents over there? Which one is he in the twitch chat room?
Speaker 1: He's in your chat.
Speaker 2: He's not shot checking your chilli.
Speaker 1: Now, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: First you're insulting uncle with calling me uncle, But second he's not my chat.
Speaker 1: Oh well, who's face shifted? That's not it?
Speaker 3: That's it. I said, saciative accidents. I wasn't talking about Ed. I said, which I though about him?
Speaker 2: Now, No, no confusing, I'm talking about baseball. I know I'm telling about something else.
Speaker 1: I thought you were talking about Ed, who I thought was face We did talk about it.
Speaker 2: Said he might be in baseball, he would love to talk.
Speaker 3: He might be at work. I'm saying, so I asked where his creative accidents at all that.
Speaker 1: Yes, creative accidents was in the chat at twitch Twitch.
Speaker 3: We got a microphone failure.
Speaker 1: That's a camera. It's a webcam, probably part of the he's bought it anyway, So webcam down, uncle. Our devices are going to create a national security issue. What are we even doing?
Speaker 2: I don't know what we got it?
Speaker 3: Where skynet will become self aware through Aaron's webcam?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I need to update it. The NSA told me I need to update it. You better say what can't say exactly how and say what camera to buy? They tell me what camera isn't a possible candidate to be corrupted by the hacker?
Speaker 3: Why bother to give you information when they can just freak you out?
Speaker 1: Eron?
Speaker 3: I mean, please, that's a lot more fun.
Speaker 1: Halloween.
Speaker 3: It's easier.
Speaker 2: You can go, wow, that's what's coming next.
Speaker 3: You can go right away.
Speaker 1: What about Halloween?
Speaker 2: People would put Halloween costumes on?
Speaker 1: Now, see what are you?
Speaker 3: What are you doing for Halloween? Don't go huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was giving out andy.
Speaker 1: Uh do some exercise. You can do some exercise. If you could walk around the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Look around the neighbor What are you gonna do you're gonna go around as zombie Richard Simmons, Zombie Richard Simmons and sweating to the oldies for people. Uncle, what are you gonna do? All right?
Speaker 2: I'd be addressed up at my picture, set up at my pitcher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd be set up as your picture. Pitch it here you go? Why not? So you are not going to be you. You're going to be the Uncle the podcast logo. Yeah you Uncle is going to be the logo to Uncle the podcast for Halloween. That's what I was thinking. Think that.
Speaker 2: Somebody better get started. Oh I have to do this, somebody you ex.
Speaker 15: This is uh.
Speaker 2: Have to someone do.
Speaker 1: Well, you've come up with the concept.
Speaker 2: I got something to do. See, I get these things. There's something for these two to do to move along. So you got now the start, realize realized Uncle.
Speaker 1: I think speaking of the start, I think we're towards the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Here, end of the show with the Hens, all the people. Well, we had Jimmy on the phone. You know, you disappeared.
Speaker 1: We don't do well, it's it's okay, we're not And yet you have to do before we go, you have to give a rating to beer. You drink.
Speaker 2: I said the seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got your final answer. I got sticking to the seven.
Speaker 3: I thought he was pondering the seven.
Speaker 1: You know it's a seven.
Speaker 21: It's a seven, solid seven, not over ten tho, not over there ten definitely not okay?
Speaker 1: So seven.
Speaker 3: Six seven?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: What did you drink?
Speaker 16: Ken?
Speaker 1: Right? We do that? Oh yeah, good question.
Speaker 3: Well, missus O got me a soda from the circle K because that was all I could get tonight, And uh yeah, I'm not even sure what soda it is. That's the funny part. So I rate it a uh four because it doesn't suck, but I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: You go, how's that for a rating?
Speaker 1: Uncle? So the label goes a long way and that's her word's uncle? You want to know for what it is you have?
Speaker 2: That's it, that's it.
Speaker 1: If that part's not there, then that.
Speaker 2: You can't wait.
Speaker 3: You can't wait water if I can't wait tonight, if I can't model that's as you.
Speaker 1: If I have that Model zero.
Speaker 3: You know, if I had that MODELO, that uncle, as I got to tell you something, I would rate it higher than uncle. Did I like it? I like the MODELO when I have Modello if I think back, i'd have to give it an eight and a half. I enjoy it that much.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. I do like it. It's one and a half one, not that I gave. There's no long answer. It's all wrong answer.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Me. That's that's saying something.
Speaker 2: That is saying something and sidekicks.
Speaker 16: We don't want to have tasting and and doing taste to get it up, gotcha.
Speaker 3: And I promise you Jimmy James as a mountain do was some kind.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, Jimmy, Jimmy, I know what. Jimmy had.
Speaker 1: His mountain dude.
Speaker 2: But I didn't even mention it to him.
Speaker 3: But he got busy with something or other, so it was past his bedtime. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's how I feel right now. I'm ThReD uncle.
Speaker 2: Well here's wait a minute. You got your big past ten o'clock now it is, of course, remember because remember we started late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we also said we're going to blaze and Hazen style do this all fat. Yeah, and this is the ending, I think. So is that where we're going?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the end, I think, I think.
Speaker 1: But before we do, before what happens the part Uncle we need to promote ourselves. What the heck are you in? It's not I wouldn't make it a habit. That's that's us telling everybody to go to at Uncle podcast. That's on YouTube, Twitter.
Speaker 2: X, Instagram myself.
Speaker 1: I think Twitch is the same thing at Uncle podcast. You'll find us there, so follow us there. We're live Friday night every Friday. Network that's dot Com. So Chuck made it happen today in the midst of the devastation that was the hurricane. Yeah, so my.
Speaker 3: Apologies here technical difficulties, you know, sorry fellows, apologies for the technical difficulties. But at least we pulled the show off. And if anybody in the state of Georgia is listening, shout out to you. If maybe somebody's got a couple of scoops of dog food for me because I had to buy candles. Look at a dog food. Oh no, I was I had to buy candles to make sure I had, you know, light, and uh, I'm a little short on the dog food. So if anybody in the state of Georgia happens to be listening, I happen to know we got a couple of listeners now in Georgia. I could definitely use a couple of scoops of dry dog food at least for the little you know, my little pack of mighty mini months. Okay, just a little short until Monday or Tuesday, so you know, anybody wants to chip in on that, I'd be most appreciative, okay.
Speaker 1: And shout out to you, Chad. Thank you very week and certainly especially this week. It is herculean task.
Speaker 3: Well unless I'm terribly ill. Unless I'm terribly ill in the hospital or out of town, I do my level best to show up because, as I told Aaron on his show once, I want to tell Uncle this to his you know, kind of like to his face virtually, okay that that. I am most grateful to have been working with you guys for so many years, and it has been a fun ride with both of you all this time. And I probably would not still be doing this with the Little Mini Network and still willing to work with other people. By the way, even though it doesn't look like it lately, I would not be. I would I would not be able to continue to do this with a smile on my face or to feel hopeful that we are doing something unique and great and with the individual and very very different comedy style of Uncle combined with the performance artist attitude of Aaron Franz. I just want my shout out tonight to go to both of you for having remained with me as long as you have and letting me be part of this. And you know, hopefully I've done a good enough job over the years that when this does eventually come to an end, you guys will always remember this is a great time in the history of you guys broadcasting and producing podcasts, because it's been a great time for me, and I thank both of you for that.
Speaker 22: Likewise, Chuck, Yeah, I mean I couldn't do it without you. Yeah, then with him, I would never get on the air. I mean you you really pushed it up to a double level.
Speaker 1: It's why you hired it. Yeah, yeah, that was it.
Speaker 3: One of these days we got to talk about my pay, Uncle Bud. We'll get there, maybe on my tenth anniversary of doing this show.
Speaker 1: Thinking of getting paid with some of these.
Speaker 16: What between to do here is, slick kid, can you please have time to clunk to your neighbors.
Speaker 2: Over here so they can give us a lot of money That we can have a conversation with him. I mean, let's get what the I mean we s yeah on Flady Nights, and these are the guys on the shell and may not have anything to talk to them, and we don't seem to talk to them. You're to the one that had to talk to them.
Speaker 1: Either that or you see what I can do.
Speaker 3: Either that or you could get involved in the crazy world of ex mafia men podcasting, which is apparently a new thing, a very very big trend that was started by Sammy the Bull and uh Frank excuse me, uh, Mike Frinch Frank Casey, Okay, Uh. These two guys really blazed the trail as far as ex mob people that survived and now do podcasts and motivational speaking. Not so much Sammy, but Michael Frank Casey is like a motivational speaker. Let me teach you how to be like a mob boss except the Christian way, don't kill nobody, you know, just saying they would be a great guest, either one of them. For you guys, I mean, would would you be interested in talking somebody from the lobby uncle?
Speaker 16: Yeah, something something to start up this talk show.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think we need I think I just heard the sweat talking to.
Speaker 16: People are talking about you know, for the same example, he ever gets on the ball and talks to his neighbor over here, Ye, to get it over to have a conversation, even a conversation, don't let's say when your mind like to try the hammer's talk each other with the producer with you, Chuck and over there running with to be rare, they could have a good conversation talk I'm talking about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do a special crossover interview kind of thing. Yeah, I got you quite right.
Speaker 1: That was it. That was it?
Speaker 2: Of course, that's what I'm liking to try it. Oh, I want to try it that boy boy listeners.
Speaker 3: I just got the numbers for some of the stream. I think it's partial numbers, Uncle, but I wanted to let you know because it actually changed from what I told you before. Uh so we have Oddly, the listener in Germany has only just joined us a half hour ago. The German pub tuney guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: That's very weird because I don't know they keep weird business hours over there. And uh yeah, apparently uh o'atelly dot com is one of their favorite online radio stations. Uh, we have one too.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what? You know what just occurred to me. They're on an eight hour difference. Is this the time of day that they're usually listening check?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does seem like exactly okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, And they're like a restaurant bar or something like that pub.
Speaker 3: So we're we're like the morning, here's my okay, good.
Speaker 1: I have a theory. It could be there have a working theory they're doing. It's restaurant pub in germanyeth listening to us. I think that somebody comes into the restaurant early and does prep work, maybe for food or whatever. The prep work is for the restaurant before they open, and what they'd like to do is, for some reason, they personally enjoy the station. So while they're doing the prep work, they're in the kitchen or whatever, or nobody's in the place. It's just them doing the prep work for the day. They're listening to a chili dot com. Then later when they open up the doors, then we're probaying not playing anymore. But but sometimes they have left it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's a fair one, except it doesn't account for those times when we've seen them leave it. On the station for weeks at a time. I've seen them leave it on the station for three.
Speaker 2: Weeks, four, four weeks straight.
Speaker 1: What about this? So about this? Maybe they have some sort of weird device that enables them to listen to anything online that they want. They choose to tune it tom and maybe they turn it on in the kitchen, and then when they're there again, maybe doing pepwork, when nobody else is there, they turn the volume up, and then instead turning it off, they just turn a volume knob down so nobody's even listening. And then when you know they're there by themselves again, they turn the volume NB up.
Speaker 3: That that's the possibility, But again it's it's really weird. And I would love it if we heard from that listener from Germany. If it's one guy, if it's a whole bar full, I don't care. I would just love to hear from you. And we can even do a little AI trade, you know translation thing. I got a way to do that over Skype. So if if you want to be on the show, and even you're not comfortable with your English, we could bring you on Uncle or Aaron Show. I'm offering Aaron Show, you know I shouldn't, but I think, Aaron, you'd.
Speaker 1: Be willing to.
Speaker 2: I would like, yeah, you know, they get some you'd get some intimate people.
Speaker 3: And uh, just just for the rest of the record though, the rest of our listeners are very light tonight because it's an odd late night Uncle show and it's gone over two hours now. Uh, but we only have just looks like four listeners in the United States on my stream, and uh, a couple in the UK, A couple that are just being described one, two, three, four four that are being described as European union and I don't know what that means union people.
Speaker 1: It is union, union workers and organized labor.
Speaker 3: The weird thing is that right now, seventy five of the listeners on Ocelli dot com are all using Ready Mozilla, so they're all using like Firefox to listen to us somehow. And the remaining twenty five percent are Apple iPhones, which is usually what dominates the listenership on Uncle and the age of transition is the Apple iPhone. So there you go. iPhone iPads, No, no, these are iPhones iPhone five, particularly iPhone thirteen.
Speaker 2: I a new Life Phone sixteen twelve iphoners.
Speaker 1: These old iphoners. Who are they? What are they doing? Why are they doing?
Speaker 3: Who else? Show five and iPhone five? How old is an iPhone five eron I any idea?
Speaker 1: I'm not Yeah, it's old. I know I can remember. Not really good, but knowing that.
Speaker 3: Right, well, I think we're down to shout outs and letting Uncle bring us home. I hear himying them.
Speaker 2: You think, yeah, it's about that time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to get tired too, so I stop saying your show outs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well again, I'll shout out, shout out anybody who's actually here, anybody who's listening to our live stream is on the video channels. But we'll hopefully be doing the I tuned tomorrow on Saturdayday. We have been consistently doing that for many weeks on end, so hopefully we'll do a Vintage Gaming with Uncle or VHS watch party tomorrow on the YouTube on the twitch all those again that Uncle podcast, look for those Uncle, you guys.
Speaker 16: A shout out, uh, shout out to people that called DOUNC. Look Jimmy and and to Chuck that's doing home days week on this receiving sign and uh and everybody else that was listening tonight, that's our show.
Speaker 2: Two three handed in Yeah.
Speaker 1: What Save Sweet? So where do you go?