Speaker 1: Oh that's are Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and on the Cage Night, and today we're going to be talking about one of the more obscure yet well known topic of the day and age. You've heard of the Bermuda Triangle. You may have heard of the Northeast Triangle. You may have heard of the Golden Triangle in Afghanistan where all the opium's growing. We're not talking about those triangles today. Today we're going to be talking about the Alaskan Triangle, where apparently there is as much chicanery, planes going down, people getting lost, all the things that you would expect from the Bermuda Triangle. But because it's in Alaska, and because it's just the great wilderness in frontier of Alaska, we don't really hear about it as much. So today we're going to be doing a little bit of a deep dive on that one.
Speaker 2: I actually didn't really know much about it until we had I think it was Timfoil who was it, Yeah, Tempoile Tail, Yeah, Timfoil Tales came on and talked about it, briefly mentioned it. I made some notes about it, and then I started to actually deep dive into it, and I can't believe how many people have gone down and planes have gone down compared to the Bermuda Triangle. I think to date there's like maybe twenty one hundred. I actually believe it's less. Have people have gone missing in the Bermuda Triangle compared to the Alaskan Triangle that has twenty thousand people have gone missing since the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 1: And there's a level of acceptance that I could give to that, at least on the onset before we get into the thick of it. Okay, so a lot of travel in Alaska happens by bush plane. Bush planes are known to not be the most reliable modes of transportation, right, It's basically a law more stuff to the front of something with wings, so something kind of throwing it off and it going down. Okay, this checks out to me. I understand Alaska has crazy weather surges. It is basically winter there all year round except for the one week of summer. They get to like certain aspects of that out like from the outside looking in. Okay, yeah, sure that checks out. But when we get to the stories that we're going to be talking about here today, military flights, sitting congressmen and House leaders that go down never to be found again, alien resonances, magnets, vortex is all these things that tie into the Alaskan triangle. Yeah, no, we're getting into the realm of clearly something. There's too many red flags on the play.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of the planes that actually have gone down are large aircrafts, military aircrafts. They aren't just bush planes. They're actually quite large aircrafts that really shouldn't be going down but yet have gone down. And there's a lot of unexplained situations and the government clearly is covering up a lot of things and don't want to talk about it. Because when some of these things were trying to be investigated or reopened, the government straight up told one of the FBI agents, look, just leave it where it is and just walk away, don't go into it, don't look at it. Told the local police. Yet, no, we're not going to touch this, and you're just going to ignore this ever even happened. So it's quite an interesting situation going on up there. There's a lot of theories as to what could be happening. You know, is it big time aliens? I mean, there's been over one thousand UFO sightings reported since nineteen fifty to twenty twenty five. And that's and quite a few of those have actually been from people on Air Force Bass too, and not just like some you know, private Joschmo. No, they're like lieutenant colonels that are reporting this.
Speaker 1: So and that ties into what we talked about in a previous episode about how how many air Force bases have these UFO sidings. I'll be honest with you, and I don't know this as some sort of a matter of fact. I haven't heard of many Marine Corps bases that had a bunch of UFO sidings. I mean, possibly a drunk marine second one was back patio seeing some shit that ain't there for sure, There's that seems to be a going trend that Joint Force Bass slash Air Force bases have a lot of UFO sidings around them, like on Mass Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you think it has to do with the equipment potentially that they have for the Air Force that they're using. Maybe they're some kind of I don't know, maybe the sonar radio like sonars are sending out, or some type of signal they're sending out or whatever it is the energy wise that they're using potentially could be drawing in the UFOs. Whatever it is that they're doing per the air Force, maybe that's something that they've created that's causing them to be drawn in as a hub, Like they're coming to check out how strong our forces are, what kind of planes they we have? How you know, what is our equipment? How fast can it travel? What are they doing? Like it would make sense to me logically, like the Marine Corps bases don't have that, and so it would makes sense to me that they would go and they would hub around our aircrafts, especially if they're using aircrafts to potentially one day attack US.
Speaker 1: Raven I believe that very thing. So and to your point that most of your Marine Corps basic camp dot dot dot name name, the camp name doesn't matter. We're not sending out certain signals, we're not testing certain new aircraft.
Speaker 2: Binding me maybe Camp Pilloton, you know, because it's quite large, Like I could see some some bases having that.
Speaker 1: But if we were, if you were to tell me there was a wing base, if you were to tell me Cherry Point or Mira Mare had some sort of a you know, a UFO sighting. Okay, I might believe that I haven't heard of any. A good old Camp La June coming out there and being like, yeah, so no idea, I haven't heard any. There may be some, There may be some, but predominantly we hear of UFO sightings, ORB sightings, whatever the hell you want to call them, around air Force bases. I believe it is specifically because of what you just said, and if we're talking decades back, yeah, some of that could be because the Air Force was testing some sort of a new flight platform and the local civilian population didn't know what that would look like in the night sky or in the daytime, so they would call it in as some sort of a UFO or UAP. That makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: I could understand that. But you're talking about tons of pilot's, tons of higher up officials that know what's going on are the ones reporting that they have to make a report. So I think that there is a least for me in a strategic kind of planning. If you're going to plan a war attack, you'd want to know what you're up against. So if you want to see what's going on, you're going to go to where your fight The fight's going to be in air. It's not going to be on the ground, So they need to see what we're doing and testing the limits and seeing how you know. Okay, so if we get them to follow us, how fast can we go? And how fast can they go? Can they track us? Okay? But what can they do about it? What type of missile systems do they have? Can they actually shoot us out of the air? What do you know?
Speaker 1: And adversely, do we have any weapons that can hurt them? Yeah, that would be like the health fire missile the help that hit that orb out off the coast of California that did nothing to it. Yeah, it's I mean a couple of pieces off, but they all took off in the same direction.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it makes sense. You're poking at something, you're testing it, You're trying to see the strength of it before you decide to make an ultimate attack. I mean, that's why I've always thought that they've attacked, or the attack they've gone to the air force bases, because it makes logically sense when in warfare that's what you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, when we were where we're going to start brings up war games between Canada and the United states. This actually happens around the exact same time they decided to do their little wargames situation.
Speaker 1: Which wargames happen every single year. Sometimes they are one strategic battalion will decide to conduct war games, and sometimes it'll be a co op, sometimes it'll be a joint force. Sometimes it will be even a coalition between multiple countries. This is nothing new, This is nothing obscene, all within the realms of acceptable behavior on any given Sunday. Fine, that's cool. However, when this happened, all of the people, all the players just so happened to be in place to go on a mass search. And then you couple that with the broken Arrow situation that happened just a few weeks later. It's almost like they knew that that was going to take place, and they were using this as very similar to where, well, we knew we were going to go to Iraq, but we had to get our forces in Afghanistan first. We had to make something seem like it was a big deal to get us there in the first place kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, let's get into it. Also, these glasses are magnificent and genormous. For those of you that cannot see us, join us at patreon dot com and you'll be able to get the live footage and also see us on the lives and come in and chat with us. We also, I'm terrible at this, I've never done this before. You go ahead.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if it Ravenly did a great job. Back up. If you would like to see her insane sunglasses, both of our gorgeous faces, all the articles and videos that we will be showing this episode, what you gonna do is go to patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy Podcast. That is the only place to get video footage of what we're doing here. We don't be posting on YouTube because we got kicked off in twenty twenty. We post quick clips onto the social media's, but that's not gonna do it justice. You're gonna want to see the whole video, especially on an episode like this where we have so many articles, so many videos to share. Hearing it's one thing, seeing it as another. Right, A picture's worth a thousand words, an audio clip is just worth the audio clip. A video is worth the entire timeframe. Okay, so listen, come to Patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcast, when you go over there, Like Ravenly had said, we got a couple of tiers over there. When you go to that five dollars a month tier, you'll get the episodes a couple of days in advance, sometimes even up to a week in advance. You'll get to see our gorgeous faces. You'll get to see all the clips. It is the only place you will be able to see these shows absolutely commercial. For you listening, y'all, Yes, yes, listen, we know commercial suck, absolutely are horrible. Kick the ads out of here, Kick those commercials out of here. Come to patreon dot com slash Cult to the Conspiracy Podcasts, and whatever tier you sign up for, you will get these shows absolutely commercial free. But if you would like to join us for that Tuesday Night Live every Tuesday night a nine pm Central, then you come to that third eye all the way open tier and you join us there, you'll get all the same benefits I just listed. However, you'll also get to be a part of the Cult member Live and we are also running a promo right now if you sign up for the entire year for whatever tier. If you sign up for the entire year, you're only actually paying for nine months. You sign up for the whole year, you get three months free. Find me another streaming service that's giving you that same thing, Raven, I was a shit you not. I was looking at this the other day because I was curious. We say that all the time. Find us a streaming service that's given you that much bang for your buck for that amount of money. Okay, signing up for Disney Plus. First of all, fuck Disney. I'm good going on record with that. If you were to sign up for the package of Disney Plus and Hulu and ESPN.
Speaker 2: I think it's like forty nine ninety nine four, yes, haha, for.
Speaker 1: Five forty five. In reality, you're paying about fifty bucks a month for these services that use to be five dollars a month.
Speaker 2: I used to have no commercials. Yeah, no, that's the commercials. Piss me the fuck off.
Speaker 1: And good cult members listening on the Spotify and the Apple and the iHeartRadio and the Amazon Music Listen, we know the commercials suck. Come topatreon dot com, kick the commercials out of here. And it's for the lo lo price of five dollars a month. If you join for the ten dollars a month, you get to join us for the Cult Member Live every Tuesday night. I understand if you don't want to do that. But if you sign up for the ten dollars a month and you sign up for the whole year, you're actually only paying that's that's ninety that's two months, it's ninety Disney and Hulu and ESPN.
Speaker 2: It's ninety seven ninety five with tax.
Speaker 1: There you have it.
Speaker 2: So I haven't notice because we had some cool members signed up for the whole year.
Speaker 1: So we have we have we really do have the best, the best cult members in the game, I think. Anyway, good cult members. Let us share the screen and get into it. All right, So this first article is from honor bound dot org. Honored Bound. I do like the website, but anyway, Raven, give us the spiel.
Speaker 2: All right, So we are going to start off. So the triangle stretches from Juno to Anchorage to Borrow Barrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're from Alaska. Yeah, we don't know how to pronounce this. Where is it barrow like a wheelbarrow? Is it borrow? I don't know, but that city.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it stretches quite a large amount of space, anywhere between five hundred to two thousand people go missing every year. Hundreds of rescue missions are conducted, with most of them never finding people or any part any evidence whatsoever.
Speaker 1: And I can understand that in a certain regard, Alaskan wilderness is for the most part untapped wilderness where if you get lost, you get hurt, you break your ankle, nobody's coming to get you. They don't know where you are. In a certain regards, some of those people I could understand fifty.
Speaker 2: But you're talking about like it's the average is roughly about nine hundred a year.
Speaker 1: Yea's too much.
Speaker 2: So you're thinking nine hundred people plus planes consistently going down too Yes, so, but you're not finding any evidence. Like some of the big crashes with the massive planes, they didn't even find so much as a single scrap of a metal shoe or a shoe or anything period at all. Period. And it wasn't like it was just like one person that was trying to find something. It was thousands of people actually doing a joint operation to find some of these big aircrafts.
Speaker 1: Teams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there was nothing.
Speaker 1: That's at all a random person. How many people have you heard say, you know what, fuck it, I'll go live in the cabin in the woods, and then where would you go to do that? Untapped by human and all from the distance. In Alaska.
Speaker 2: I actually been actually looked into living in Alaska. I have friends that moved to Alaska that I've lived there for Oh my god, over a decade, I think.
Speaker 1: And I got nothing against these people. But my point is, if you go out there, you try building you a log cabin, you get snowed in in a certain winter when you really didn't know what you were stepping off into, and now you're in trouble and nobody's coming to get you. This is what I'm saying. There's a certain number that I could see as acceptable or at least understandable as far as people get lost in Alaska. Five hundred to two thousand a year. No, there's something extra going on.
Speaker 2: And then there was a pattern for I read different reports, so I don't want to like misspeak, but it's said for over a decade there was a pattern that was actually to twelve years. It was every two years, every two years, a certain amount of people went missing. It was really weird.
Speaker 1: It the same number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like nine hundred and eighteen people went missing. So I tried to find more in it, and I only found two sources, one of which was kind of eh. The other one seemed more legit, but I also couldn't find anything that was credible enough that I wanted to confirm sure, But it did state that they were added up people every two years. It was a certain amount of people that went missing, and it was just kind of weird how that happened. But to your point about how many how Alaska is So there's thirty three thousand miles of coastline, there's three million lakes, Yeah, three million lakes. Now the lakes is kind of a thing because when it comes to the Douglas, which we're going to talk about, which is a plane that went down in nineteen fifty, a lot of people said, well, it could have crashed into the lakes. That's why we never found it. The problem is is the lakes that it was around that where it should have gone missing, they're super shallow, and in seventy years, it should have came up that there was a single piece of evidence period that this went down anywhere.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing you especially because it's a military craft, you know the flight path yea even if it was to take a weird deviation, it's not gonna take a fifty mile detour, you know what I mean. It's gonna be within some sort of a left and right lateral limit of where it was supposed to be. They've checked these lakes, they've found nothing.
Speaker 2: They checked a lot of things and they've found absolutely nothing for this.
Speaker 1: And talk about the search that they did. Trust me, it's it's extensive. We're gonna thousands, thousands of service members.
Speaker 2: That that was another plane that went down. Actually that was what the congressman, and that was in nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 1: But it's started with the Douglas. They did all these things, and then we're gonna get to it all. We're gonna we're jumping to have ourselves anyway.
Speaker 2: So the story begins on January twenty fifth, nineteen fifty during the height of the Cold War, both parties were super nervous obviously about dropping nuclear bombs. This is important because the nuclear bomb will come.
Speaker 1: Up and you say it like that nuclear or nuclear nuclear, you say nuclear nuclear. I've heard it both ways. I'm not shitting on you. I've myself, I think I've pronounced it both ways. I just didn't. I don't know if you've ever heard you say that soncular bomb.
Speaker 2: Nuclear bomb. Okay, all right, So leading up to the Douglas airplane disappearance, there was UFO sightings three days prior in Kodiak and in two days after the after the plane went down at the Air air Force Base l mendar Mandor. I don't know. I can't say that name was seen my life, but that's where the Douglas actually took off. So we're gonna put a pin in that situation for later because it will be brought up again. But I thought it was really interesting that three days. So one when we actually listen to the thing, they say four days, but I read four different articles that said three days, which doesn't really matter. But in retrospective, they were also planning the war games, so the war games were going to kick off here during this time when the Douglas happened. So there was an interesting thing about the exercise.
Speaker 3: Sweet Bear, Adam, the Sweet Bear exercise, the exercise Sweet Bear, so that got brought up into this whole thing as well.
Speaker 2: And it's a training exercise that was conducted in the Arctic during the Cold War, involved the US and Canadian forces to test their ability to conduct warfare and extreme weather conditions.
Speaker 1: So that's the gay share of my life.
Speaker 2: So that's why they were having this war game, was to continue this exercise. Sweet Bear bear.
Speaker 1: Where you see it type? Now that's sweet bear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sweet bear yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so real quick, oh man? All right? First of all, keep in mind Canada was prolific with their war crimes and crimes against humanity in World War Two, wrapped up in nineteen forty five. This is nineteen fifty. We are a few years removed from that. A lot of the dudes they are still serving still have like real Nazi blood on their hands for doing some heinous shit that even objectively is wrong. Okay. So like the Canadians were not the pushovers that everybody thinks of them as today. Let's just keep that in mind. So we got to co op with the Canadians and the US to do some sort of a you know, a training mission, a war game type of thing, and they name it sweet Bear, which is objectively one of the gayest names for a military operation I've ever heard of my goddamn life. But okay, I could side step it. I could side step it. Fun.
Speaker 2: Yes. So so now we're going to get into the article that talks about the Douglas SEE fifty four Skymaster that went missing on January twenty sixth. Operation Mike is the operation that they launched two find said plane, and they.
Speaker 1: Named Operation Mike for one of the service members that went missing. Let's get into.
Speaker 2: These are all the passengers that they had, so for those of you that are are looking, this actually gives the list of the passengers and the crew that went missing on this plane. It was really sad though, because this lady there's a lady in an infant that went missing on this plane as well.
Speaker 1: So real quick, I'm not going to read the whole list of passengers because it's pretty extensive, but if anybody is curious the Douglas C fifty four Skymaster, the crew anyway, Kyle E. Mcmichaelson, which is the name for this operation, Operation Mike, is to find him. First Lieutenant Kyle mcmichaelson, instructor, pilot and mission commander, First Lieutenant Mike Tissick, who is a pilot. Major Gerald F. Brittaine co pilot, First Lieutenant Joseph W. Metzler navigator, staff Sergeant Clarence A. Gibson, Radio operator, Master Sergeant Clyde A. Streidman streatman, not sure, Flight engineer, Tech Sergeant Harry W. Mc mcconnag Gill mcconnagly excuse me, flight engineer, and staff Sergeant Raymond H. Snow who was a flight engineer. That was the crew. The passenger list is more extensive. We're not going to get into all of it. However, Yes, Missus Joyce M. Esp and Victor E. Esp was the mother an infant child that was also on this flight. That has there's never been anywhereabouts discovered about them or any of the members of this flight or the passengers. Nope, So let's get into it here. On the twenty sixth of January nineteen fifty the Douglas CEE fifty four Skymaster, not going to give all the designations on that because it's a lot disappeared going from Alaska to Montana with forty four people aboard. The aircraft made its last radio contact two hours into the eight hour flight. Despite one of the largest rescue efforts carried out by the US military, no trace of the aircraft excuse me, aircraft has ever been found. It is considered one of the largest groups of American military personnel to ever go missing. WOW continuing on an hour after it failed to arrive in Montana, Operation Mike, name for the aircraft Commander, First Lieutenant Kyle M. Mcmichaelson was launched, a search and rescue program combining as many as eighty five American and Canadian planes in addition to seven thousand personnel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seven thousand people. Because they stopped the wargame, so it kicked off and they just started and then they actually canceled it. So the plane itself, and I don't think they get into more detail on this, but the plane itself had an issue, an issue with its engine, so they took off later than expected. They took off at one PM and the sky was it was a negative twenty five degrees, but it was a beautiful clear sky out and it was said that the there was no bad weather conditions whatsoever when this plane took off.
Speaker 1: Is negative twenty five degrees Did you mean no negative weather conditions?
Speaker 2: There was no like, it was not freezing, there was no snow, meant in the sense of that it's not snowing, it's not raining. There are no clouds. It was supposed to. It was supposedly a very beautiful day, and I actually I didn't realize that it didn't break down more of the information about the plane situation itself.
Speaker 1: But it might as the article goes on.
Speaker 2: But it does. So they they radoed in one hour into their flight. They were supposed to radio in again, and nothing happened, and so after several hours, that's when they decided that something obviously had gone wrong because it was supposed to be It was like maybe something happened, but they also't couldn't track it any longer. It just kind of disappeared out of thin air.
Speaker 1: So it was supposed to be an eight hour flight. They radioed in, the last time they heard from them was two hours into this eight hour flight, and an hour after they were supposed to land is when they actually launched the search. So there was a lag time of about seven hours, give or take from the last radio contact to when the search was actually instigated. So we don't know, beyond any shadow of a doubt when the plane actually went down. There is a window that we can work within, right, and there is a direction they were head. There was no detours, there was no emergency stops.
Speaker 2: If there was, there was no distress sagules sent out. Right, So it's between these two stops that they were supposed to actually sing the before they got to the end, right, there was I forget what it's called. It's like Scotch, scott. I don't know how to say it. It's a weird name. It's like skag something, Scaggsville.
Speaker 1: No, I'm I'm joking, I'm okay, yeah. But my point is though, all right, so going from Alaska to Minnesota, there is a straight line that they're gonna take, especially if it's a military aircraft. They're not gonna make a random a layover stop in Denver, right, They're not making a layover in Atlanta. It's a straight shot. And we have seven hours, give or take where we don't know exactly when things went tits up, but we know for sure that they did.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Continuing on, they launched eighty five planes, seven thousand personnel, and they searched three hundred and fifty square miles of the Northwest. Now, for those that don't know, the PNW is a particularly forested area. It's pretty rough cut. There are some towns, there are some cities, don't get me wrong. Yes, but it's also a lot of wilderness, and a plane going down in the woods leaves a bit of.
Speaker 2: A footprint something anything.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be trees that are cut down, there's gonna be smoke, there's going to be something to show that something horribly wrong went down here. Right, there was nothing, And then like ravenly it said there's lakes. There's so many lakes in around Alaska, the Pacific Northwest in general, that they.
Speaker 2: That they went into the ocean. But that wasn't that wasn't correct. They kind of did a whole bunch of different scenarios of when, where and when people could go, like where and when the plane could have gone.
Speaker 1: But even that even me and said, for them to go down the ocean, they would have had to take a dress to detour, because if you're going from Alaska to Minnesota, that's pretty much overland the entire way start to finish. So perhaps they took a weird curvature route or something like this. I just it doesn't make sense per the planned flight plat planned flight path rather excuse me, and it's not going to make sense as far as how this timeline works.
Speaker 2: Out, so they reported in two hours in and snag, and they were supposed to report in that snag Yukon, where the pilot reported that the plane was on schedule with no issues and reported except for ice on the wings. However, the flight never checked back in and the second destination in oh Man, that's a that's a name, a Shahik, yeah, a sheihik chihik Yukon, I was never it never was heard from again. So they said that pretty much everything was good to go and then just disappeared in the middle and just nothing happened from there.
Speaker 1: And then also seven thousand personnel. Now they were already standing by to conduct these war games. It's not like they had to call up preserves from you know, Kentucky to go up to Alaska to make this search happen. These soldiers and airmen were already on standbot well, I guess at this point it wouldn't be airmen that didn't get creaate till later. But my point is these military personnel were already standing by to conduct wargames with Canada in a co op situation. Right then the emission parameters got shifted and now everybody's on the search. So seven thousand we're talking, how many battalions would that be. I want to say a battalion is at least two thousand over too, battalions worth and eighty five aircraft all searts in the skies for some sort of an intel land troops doing straight up touching fingers and hands across America to try to find any kind of a sign that something went down here. Nothing, but let's continue on here. This was aided by the fact that soldiers and equipment had already been ferried north for the upcoming exercise. Sweetbriar, Sweetbriar, Yeah, I just saw.
Speaker 2: I just saw. I spelled it wrong because on the other thing it said sweet bear, and I was like, this does not seem right.
Speaker 1: Even so, Sweetbriar, we got we got Patrick Thorns.
Speaker 2: That's a little sweet little sweet o peace.
Speaker 1: I still get a joint Canada US war game scenario continuance of the Operation co Confounded searchers giving many false positive reports of smoke signals, garble communications and sightings of quote unquote survivors on the thirtieth of January see forty seven Air Force zero number forty five tech is one zero one five from The fifty seventh fighter wing that had been participating in the search, stalled and crashed in the mcclontic Mountains McClintock Mountains, excuse me, near Whitehorse. Its crew members were injured, but there were no fatalities. The pilot walked thirteen kilometers to the Alaska Highway and flag down a truck to call support for his five to eight crewmates. I don't like how they said five to eight.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Did they just estimate, like they're five to eight? Like, did you gain somebody? Did you? Is there half of the body? What do you mean there's eight?
Speaker 1: That's that's less than a squad. You're telling me that the pilot doesn't know exactly how many people are on the plane with him. Brah, No, it might have been.
Speaker 2: It might have been I don't know, some random ask people. It's funny because I'm holding an article that also says the same thing that says five to eight.
Speaker 1: That's kind of fucked.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how do you not know how many people? It's not like you have a ship to the people on there.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute though, Wait a minute though, the baby sasquatches.
Speaker 2: No even what the fuck now they're gonna come up.
Speaker 1: I wonder if this officer pencil whipped it the flight logs, like they're in Alaska. You got one of his boys, that's like from Florida. He's catching him some fucking Alaska poon. He's over here trying to like he's over play some of that up northern snow bunny vibes, and he's like, all right, bro, I'm gonna write you down, but you're gonna you're gonna catch me back on the next one, right, He's like, yeah, yes, sir, I got you. I got you. Meanwhile, he wrote down to like he's got all eight crew members. In reality, he might have had six. That's why he's like, we have five to eight people that need to be rescued within the realm.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe a couple of them were injured enough to where he was like, man, they're gonna die. So we got five?
Speaker 1: Or did old boy go out and get him some Alaska strange and get him a battle buddy, because you have to bring a battle buddy with you, Raven.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course that's what we're going to, you know, for.
Speaker 1: The good old up Northern Eifel Tower. I don't know I don't know, but my point is, my point is what are the odds of this officer was like I don't know the whereabouts they might die, or like we totally have eight in our crew, and I need that to go on record. But I also don't want to lie because obviously an investigation is going to go down because I lost my fucking plane. So like five to eight sounds like a good politically correct answer to the questions that are being asked to me at this time. Thank you for asking. Okay, am I wrong? Real shit? Can you can? What are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: I don't think that during when a plane just disappeared, a big enough plane.
Speaker 1: But there were up the four teams, you know what, nobody was taking it serious until it had to be taken serious.
Speaker 2: The planet already went down, and it's already been scheduled. The plane went down on the February second, the plane went down on the sixth.
Speaker 1: Reported yep, So it went down the thirtieth, and the plane went down on the twenty six. You see what I'm saying. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Four days, four days people were already you're.
Speaker 1: Telling me you've never met a military member to go on a four day bender. I don't know this. I don't know. I'm just I'm trying here.
Speaker 2: We're going to get Yeah, we're gonna get back to the I don't know why they have five d Maybe it's a you know, some aliens.
Speaker 1: There could be.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're half people.
Speaker 1: Maybe the Alaskan Sam squantch got a halt to me. He's like, bro, I'm be honest with you. We heard some weird growls. I know we had eight on the plane. By the time we get there, there may only be five. So it was like, so, sir, five to eight, yep, write that shit down. We're good.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: It could be both. It could be either, could be both.
Speaker 2: Who knows it would be both anyway. So on the.
Speaker 1: Second of February, it was reported that two planes and two radio stations in the Yukon area had heard unintelligible radio signals, but attempts to quote unquote fix the position were fruitless. By fix the position, they mean pinpoint the location to these radio signals.
Speaker 2: But they couldn't.
Speaker 1: Though that's they could not. Likewise, an isolated settler had reported seeing a large plane over his cabin at Beaver Lake in Interior of British Columbia, located five hundred miles south of the Yukon boundary, two hundred and fifty miles north of Vancouver, and two hundred miles west of the Alaskan Highway air route.
Speaker 2: So about this, we're actually gonna hear somebody talk on this, I think the radio communications. I believe it's one of the videos. But pretty much what a lot of people think is that the information that was given was pretty much they could hear different sounds, they couldn't triangulate it. It was all over. It was scattered, yeah, And what they think is is that the plane entered into a vortex or another dimension, and that what they were picking up was actually like the way that it started out was stronger where they could hear it more. It sounded human like, they sounded like they were talking like. And then it gradually over days became fainter and fainter and fainter to the and it just disappeared. And they believe one of the theories is is that they actually ended up in the vortex itself into another dimension, and what they were hearing is is the in between noise. Pretty much, So if you think about stranger Things the upside down pretty much. Yeah, well we have to in honor of Stranger Things coming out with the last season.
Speaker 1: This is the last season.
Speaker 2: This is the last episodes that just came out.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 2: So okay, rude, it's a fantastic show, sure, but they they think that potentially there was a guy that is in all the I forget what his name is, that we saw him. There's a there's a man that's been doing this for decades that says, like his theory is is that pretty much it's like a jarbled mess. But they can actually we're coinciding dimensions on the same plane at the same time, and that because of how radio weaves infrequencies move between fluids, which is true that we're hearing the other side, but we can't quite make out what's going on. So a lot of people think that they're actually there and they were trying to find them, and they were hearing the pings and signals of them, but we just couldn't get to the other side of where they were, and so for days they were trying and then either the signal faded away or the dimension shifted, or they perished.
Speaker 1: So we're going to get into a couple of different theories as far as the Douglas aircraft is concerned. But it's kind of been washed up or covered up, i should say, by a quote unquote bigger event that took place around that same timeframe that clearly stole the show. Some might say that this was a part of the plan and that it was a false flag. Some might say that this leads more credence to some things going on in the Alaskan Triangle that the government just won't acknowledge. We're going to get to it all anyway. So continuing on, on the seventh of February, a C forty seven D from Ellison Air Force Base, employed on the search by the five five tenth wing, crashed on a mountain slope off of escentt Aschik Lake.
Speaker 2: So these all happen in the southern region, by the way, so all around where the Douglas was. This is these are the search parties that were looking for them. So they all happen around each other, and they're the They don't even mention the third one, but the third plane went down.
Speaker 3: It was by they do the Royal Canadian Air Force. Oh there it is, Yeah, sorry, go ahead, So just we're all.
Speaker 1: Clear here Again, a random bush plane going down because of weather or wind or whatever. I understand the oddball military plane going down, especially in nineteen fifty. It wasn't like they were messing with the best and latest and grace of jet propulsion. Okay, to have four planes go down in three days, within three days of each other, all around the same like five mile diameter, now we're having a different conversation at this time. So anyway, continuing here, the wing of the five hundred or five tenth wing crashed on a mountain slope in the Ashihik Lake. There were ten crew on board, but there were no fatalities, so the plane went down with the C forty seven d nobody died. On the sixteenth of February, a Royal Canadian Air Force SEE forty seven crashed near Snag Again. It's four crew members sustained only light injuries. Later, its records would be temporarily mistaking for the missing Sea fifty four.
Speaker 2: So if you look at the dates, so they're not four days apart, but I found so many things saying that there was four planes that went down in three days.
Speaker 1: So well, all right, so this is February seventh, and then.
Speaker 2: Seventeen, sixteenthirteenth, in the thirtieth, so technically not. I just wanted to correct ourselves because that's a lot of the lingos saying that's four days.
Speaker 1: But within a month, even to say if four planes all went down within the same AO within a month because of weather and that that's a bit of an anomaly, I would think.
Speaker 2: And then and then the last one, the big one, the big one.
Speaker 1: The operation was indefinitely suspended on the fourteenth of February as the search planes were needed to investigate the crash of a B thirty six that had been carrying and had dropped a fat man typed nuclear weapon, though the core of the weapon in this case was.
Speaker 2: Led all right, except the entire thing that held the bomb in it, you know that like arm little claw when it got investigated in the two thousands. It's completely intact. Yeah, and it never actually dropped the bomb. The bomb is just gone.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about this. Could cult members all right, this would be what in America we consider a broken arrow. And this is the first instance of a broken arrow that we have on record. If I'm not mistaken, mm.
Speaker 2: Hmm, it is. It's the first one that's been on that was reported on record.
Speaker 1: So whenever we hear the term broken arrow, some of you who might be into war movies might think back to we were soldiers, right, Oh, Mellie Gibson and the boys, Little Sam Elliott and the boys doing some things in Vietnam, even though you're watching the movie and there's pine trees and this is clearly California, but like whatever, we're here for the movie, not for the critiques, right, And he gets on the radio and calls a broken arrow whenever they're so surrounded that they have to call all air strikes, all artillery to their literally surrounding their AO because they're about to be overrun. That's a thing, absolutely a thing when we talk about broken arrows, not in the movie since, but in the actual historical and military documents. Since what we are talking about is an instance where America lost a nuclear.
Speaker 2: Warhead, we're gonna we have an article to get into it, this one in particular.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's it's wild that it's happened as many times as it has.
Speaker 2: Twenty three I think thirty two, thirty two thirty two times. That this is backwards.
Speaker 1: We just like lost a nuke or accidentally dropped a nuke on ourselves, which has happened way more times than you would think. Oops, just a big old whoopsie daisy. And this was the first one, and we're going to talk about some more of those here in a bit. But anyway, on screen right now, we have a clip from the Travel Channel talking about missing aircrafts and flying objects the Alaskan Triumph.
Speaker 2: So this ties into the Douglas and it talks just about some of the stuff that's gone on with it.
Speaker 1: Us get into y'all.
Speaker 5: In two thousand and three, there was a reported siding of a whole mass of UFOs in a deserted area just two hundred miles south of Fairbanks. Now Jesse has found a close link between UFOs and the military.
Speaker 6: Alaska UFOs really kind of started with World War Two because we had a couple of sightings over the Bering Sea. These were recorded by crewmen on military boats. We had all these radar sites and the military used those to detect UFOs over Alaska airspace, and then we had waves of UFO sidings all over the state.
Speaker 5: One of the most famous was in nineteen eighty six when the crew of a Japanese airline flight witnessed two UFOs trailed their plane right in the middle of the Alaska Triangle. Is there a link with the missing Douglas. A top secret intelligence report from February tenth, nineteen fifty reveals that UFOs were stalking US naval planes just days before the Douglas vanished. The first of these encounters was above the Naval air station of Kodiak, only two hundred and fifty miles southwest of the Douglas's departure point in Anchorage. Muffon. Investigator Jeremy Ray has been analyzing the reports.
Speaker 4: Shortly before the disappearance of the Douglas aircraft that there was a Navy pilot that witnessed a UFO. This UFO was clocked on radar going eight hundred miles per hour, and during that time we didn't have anything that could go that fast, so I find it very interesting.
Speaker 5: The plane's radar operator reported the strangest interference he had ever seen. The control tower was in a state of panic. There should have been no other aircraft in the area. Suddenly, the UFO vanished, only to reappear two hours later, trailing the Navy plane. It followed the aircraft for some minutes before vanishing once more. The Navy chiefs issued a top secret report to the highest levels of the US government. Journalists and researcher Andrew Goff has been on the trail of this report. The nineteen fifties report was so important that thirty six copies of the Navy's detailed.
Speaker 7: Analysis was sent to various security agencies such as the FBI, the CIA, the Air Force, Intelligence, and even the Department of State.
Speaker 5: This document about the Kodiak UFO encounter never saw the light of day until the nineteen seventies, when a freedom of information request forced the US authorities to release a redacted version.
Speaker 8: This strikes me as yet another government cover up. They know what's going on, and they are not going to let the public know because they are afraid that they won't be able to handle it.
Speaker 5: The Kodiak encounter happened just four days before the Douglas disappeared. Two days after the disappearance came another sighting, and this one takes us right back to Elmendorf.
Speaker 4: There was a report of a UFO above Elmendorf Air Force Base. And what's really interesting about this is that that's the same air Force base that the Douglas aircraft flew out of.
Speaker 5: An Elmendorf commander spotted three orange objects above the airbase. They hovered at around twenty five thousand feet, then they mysteriously vanished.
Speaker 7: Now a lieutenant colonel of all people sees something so bizarre, so unusual, that he has to file an unidentified flying object report, that must have been something really weird.
Speaker 5: There are some who do now believe that the Douglas could have been taken by a UFO. Jeremy Ray thinks the answer could lie in the use of a tractor beam, a super strong energy beam which can pull anything else towards it.
Speaker 4: It is possible that the Douglas could have been controlled by a UFO, maybe pulled in by a tractor being That is kind of possible due to all the reports that we've heard about of pilots reporting UFOs taking control of the aircraft's.
Speaker 5: In nineteen forty eight in Kentucky, in what is known as the Mantel incident, a young pilot was killed after losing control of his aircraft while pursuing a UFO. In nineteen fifty eight in Snack, the very area where the Douglas was last recorded, two men out on a moss hunt reported a metallic oval UFO hovering above a marsh. The theory goes that the C fifty four was overpowered by superior technology and that's why the plane's never been found. But a few weeks after the Douglas disappeared in Alaska, there were strange signs that the plane might'll be out there.
Speaker 2: So a lot to unpack in that thing.
Speaker 6: Lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it kind of like went forward and back and forward and back kind of a situation. But the fact that they were stalking the stalking the aircrafts beforehand, and it was reported and it was released as a top secret file. I really believe that the Douglas was I think either the I think either aliens took it, or I think that there is some type of vortex dimensional situation that's going on. So you, in no.
Speaker 1: Way, shape or form, believe that this was possibly a just one of those things. As the plane goes down, it goes into one of these lakes or into the wilderness in some way that we can't find. This is impossible.
Speaker 2: I really don't believe it. With all the search, you're talking seven thousand people that search for it on foot, they also search for it in the air, and then later and then later on it actually so. In twenty twelve, the descendants of the missing servicemen started a petition to the federal government through the We the People petition system, seeking to open the search up for the family for the families to find their remains. They actually got denied. They were refused to do it because they said that they needed a lot more substantial evidence to try and reopen this case. What they wanted it to be like, way more evidence to suggest why they would do any resources whatsoever on one of the largest missing servicemen case possible.
Speaker 1: It's the lack of evidence that would be the reason for.
Speaker 2: This, So the families decided so. In twenty twenty, Andrew Grigg was named the director of an upcoming documentary about the search for the aircraft called Skymastered Down. The documentary was aired in Canada on sixteenth January twenty twenty two. In twenty twenty two, after the relat, a group of a group in Whitehorse consisting of a geologist, historian, and glacierlogists among others, formed to formed a group to conduct and renew search missing aircraft. Drones were used as possible for the unaccessible locations. Nothing was found. Really yep, nothing was found. Wow, So the government will not touch this with a fifty foot pole. They won't open it up at all. Ever, Again, they also have had a ton of things go on around that area from the nineteen fifties and they won't like, they won't cooperate in any way. The only reason those two things that were released it was because somebody who actually petitioned to get the Freedom of Information Act. That's why we even know that the aircrafts the UFOs were stalking the aircraft's prior to this going down, then finding out that they were actually having weird sounds coming and people more than one a piece of evidence shows that they actually did receive weird radio communications that they couldn't triangulate. They also had UFO sightings afterwards, that lieutenant colonel was the one that made the report and everything like that. I one hundred percent believe that either I believe that they honestly the aliens were involved in this in some way, shape or form. There's just absolutely no way that big of an aircraft just disappeared out of the sky in between flying and there's nothing to prove otherwise. And the lakes around it, if you actually look at the research, they're too shallow. So there's no way that in seventy years something wouldn't have come up. Sure something that they've they're looking for stuff. They went all over they checked the ocean, they checked the lakes, they checked the mountains, They've checked all over the place. There's not a single piece of evidence showing that this thing ever existed and.
Speaker 1: Just served by its clear here. And I understand, yes, it's possible for military officials and officers to lie and redact things. I get this, but keep in mind, for a lieutenant colonel to falsify report or something like that, this is not a low rank as far as officers are concerned, Right for a first or second lieutenant to kind of write down some stuff that they're not really fully aware of what they're looking at. Maybe a captain, it's unlikely, but it does happen. Right, a major, No, they're they're pretty much on their shit. Major for everybody who doesn't know, as far as officers are concerned, is a rank that you can retire at, so it's like you're you're a part of the click at that point onward, Lieutenant colonel, you're one of the boys. You're in the know. You're read in on a lot of things, colonel, And after that you get into the general ranks. For a lieutenant colonel to say there was nothing found, it's not like he was, you know, he didn't know what he was looking at, or oh well, you know he was a lower rank. No, that won't fly. When you get to the oak leaves.
Speaker 2: There's a So the video that we were actually watching is really interesting. It is quite long, and it goes into all different aspects of the Douglas and stuff, and I really do what are your thoughts on it? Do you believe it was aliens or do you think that it was more or less of just you know, went down due to a parent bad weather and a clear blue sky, and you know, they just happen to not find a single piece of crash plane anywhere.
Speaker 1: So, okay, the plane going down because of some possible natural or mechanical reasons I could see hypothetically, just okay, okay, to hear me out, step one. Okay, crazier shit has happened, fine, Okay, four of them going down within the same month, looking for this. No, now we're getting way more into This is not like a one out of ten shot. This is like a one out of a million shot. And no, this isn't dumb and dumber where it's like, so you're saying there's a chance. Now what I'm saying. There are certain reports that you'll find as far as this craft is concerned, saying that the wings got iced over and that's what made it go down, or this, that and the third. Here's the deal that works. If the humidity levels are up, if there's clouds in the sky, a freezing rain was hidden the plane. It was freezing onto the plane's wings and made ice happen, and that's what caused it to go down. None of that can be said as far as the Douglas is concerned.
Speaker 2: From all accounts that it was a clear bluebird, sunny, sunny day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So so what caused it to go down? I couldn't tell you. I'm not saying it was or wasn't aliens. I'm not saying it was or wasn't some sort of a mechanical failure caused by something very similar to the Bermuda triangle. Right, Maybe it was electromagnetic fields, possible electromagnetic fields, possibly some sort of a weird radio pulse that fucked up the electronics like.
Speaker 2: An EMF pulse. Very possibly potentially, I mean, because the Soviets were right there. They were having all their issues with the Soviets. It's fifty six so it's fifty six miles to the Soviet Union. Yeah, and so when they bought a Alaska, they actually set up that's what they started to do. So Alaska was the pretty much the radar central. So they had every piece of extensive equipment that we had at that time set up there at that Air Force base.
Speaker 1: Which was what later became HARP. We're going to get to that in a bit.
Speaker 2: But so, but every every kind of potential positive or you know, I'm trying my lost Manterian thought. Pretty much anything that is new and we're using at the time for the military to guard and radar and check and all the things, it was already there at the base and nothing could find this.
Speaker 1: So I don't think it was an EMF by Russia because keep in mind or a EMP, I should say, we didn't even fully understand that when a nuclear bomb goes off, it sets off of EMP because we had just developed the Manhattan Project five years prior, well, they were talking six years prior to this event.
Speaker 2: You went to the restroom, but it was saying that when they did clock the aircraft that it was going over one thousand I don't know how Yeah, a thousand knots. I was gonna say knots, but I was like, I don't know if that's correct, A thousand miles per hour? I guess or it was over.
Speaker 1: That look off how much a knot is a miles per hour?
Speaker 2: Because I my thing doesn't work. I don't have an Internet.
Speaker 1: I don't actually you know, when you're talking about like air speed and boat speed, knots is used a good bit. I don't actually know off the top how fast a knot is as converted to freedom units. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't need but either way that goes.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying is that I don't think that we had the technology to set off an e MP and some sort of a directed energy blast at that time. I don't think the Russians did either. I do believe that the Aliens did well.
Speaker 2: Considering that there's a lot of theories about the alien base being there, underneath the mountain, and that there is an alien a large alien base in the ocean right off.
Speaker 1: Of that and possibly within the mountains.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what in the mountains. So I don't see why it was not. At least the strongest theory pushing forward would be that it had something to do with the aliens, considering that they've had over a thousand confirmed sightings. Yeah, not just like half assed. And it did say when I was looking into how many sightings have been within the triangle itself, they said that a lot of the other sightings because they're so far out, they can't go out and verify. But there's believed to be at least five thousand more positive sightings. God, but they couldn't verify them. These are just a thousand that they verified, so that are confirmed.
Speaker 1: A knot is so one knot is one point one five miles per hour, so it's just a slight bit over a mile per hour or one thousand knots.
Speaker 2: It said it was more than a thousand, but I didn't honestly didn't listen to how far.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about over one thousand miles an hour. Okay, I'm with you, And a clear blue sky. Yes, it was rather cold, but these planes had flown in that environment more than a few times. Nothing out of the ordinary here, and somehow this plane evaporated. There's no wreckords, it's just gone ever been discovered. There's no crash site ever been discovered. There's no nothing to signify that this plane went down, so it had to have gone somewhere.
Speaker 2: Now, so this is all. But this is all before stargate and all of that stuff. Yeah, so that isn't involving this right now. So this is the first stuff that started to be reported from Alaska, which is interesting to me because we've owned We owned it since eighteen eighteen eighty six, eighteen sixty three.
Speaker 1: I don't actually know when we bought Alaska from Russia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we bought it for like seven mili.
Speaker 1: I know we bought it from Russia, and I know that it was a territory for a good long while until we discovered that there was enough natural resources there to wear it was like, you know what, you're getting your own representation became a state, even though the population didn't really justify it the same way Hawaii was, but that was born for military reason.
Speaker 2: Eighteen sixty seven, Okay, I was, I was kind of close, I said, eighteen sixty three. Really, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: The Civil War and we're over here making deals with Russia.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we've owned this land, this strip of land. Yeah, for a long time.
Speaker 1: Cassius Clay is the reason why we got Alaska. You know who that is?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: Cassius Clay. Who is If you ever heard of the box from Muhammad Ali, his actual birth name is Cassius Clay. Cassius Clay, for the historical context, was one of the most badass politicians we've ever had on earth. Period. He got in well over two hundred fist fights. He got in over fifty duels, to which he won every single one. He's got so many bodies under his belt, it's not even funny of arist you know, aristocratic DC guys, so much so that they had to finally Abraham Lincoln who him then he was like a full blown abolitionist. He was one of the only ones in DC to actually give a fuck about freeing the slaves. Abe. Lincoln was like, bro, I like where you're at. I like what you're saying, but your attitude towards it and your methods are so crazy. I'm gonna send you to be the ambassador to Russia. And so the reason why we didn't have multiple countries get involved with the American Civil War. I know France was kind of trying to see about making some deals happen with the Confederate States. Britain was kind of seeing about it. Cassius Clay told the Czar of Russia that, hey, bro, if these dudes touched the American Civil War, Russia's going to war with them. I need you to have our back on that. So they did. That's why France didn't get involved. That's why Russia didn't get involved. That's why Prussia did can get involved. Even though all of them wanted to get some of that sweet, sweet Southern cotton, they all decided unanimously, Hey, we're gonna let America do get out amongst America because we don't want to deal with the fucking bear to the north. Cassius Clay is literally the reason why the Civil War first off played out the way that it was, or secondly, why the slaves got free, because they'd Lincoln think of a fuck about no slaves. That's been well documented historically speaking. So then in the middle of all of that cashus Clay also made the deal with Alaska happen. I forgot about this until it was now brought up.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I looked up when this air Force base was built. It was June eighth, nineteen forty officially was designated as a military airfield in nineteen forty one, so it became an air force base after World War II. So who knows what actually has been happening during that time between you, at least the nine years until this situation happened. We don't know if there was other UFO sightings. We don't know if there are some weird shit going down. It's not reported. Everything pretty much started being reported from this situation. But there was also a civilian on board. So it's one of those scenes of I wonder if because there was a civilian and a baby that this drew more attention and that it was because because it was.
Speaker 1: Already there, or is that why the aliens even took notice of the plane because there was a child.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could just go to one of the villages and take one of the kids.
Speaker 1: So that the planes already in the sky.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So there's a lot of theory that each of these planes potentially was carrying something that they didn't list on any of the information, and that they were chosen. Well, the ones that have gone missing were chosen specifically because of whatever it is that they've been carrying. The ones that went down they were looking for something, is the theory. So it makes kind of sense though if they are transporting things. Yeah, maybe potential artifacts from alien sites. Because if that is true that there is alien sites off the coast and in the middle of the triangle, maybe they found stuff and they're trying to transport it back to America and they specifically chose those planes to target to bring down.
Speaker 1: Do we know anything about the whereabouts of the woman the infant? It is what it is, but the woman herself. Was she a civilian contractor? Was she at dependa?
Speaker 2: Was she I actually don't know. I didn't look. You know, that's something that we should probably look into at a later date because I actually don't know how she was involved in this, But.
Speaker 1: Because everybody else on the plane is a military service member, so I don't know if this maybe this was a standby flight kind of situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe this was just a you know, a wife that was traveling. That makes a lot more sense to me, but I actually don't know. Interesting, So leading into the plane, the final plane number four that went down the broken Arrow. So this kind of kicks off this whole thing. So everybody was freaked out about the Douglas going messing. Then the broken Arrow happened, which was carrying a nuke.
Speaker 1: Well, there was two other planes that went down before this week.
Speaker 2: They didn't give a shit about them. Yes, there's two other planes. Yes, so there was other planes that went so this was the fourth plane that went down. So yes, there's two other planes that went down, death eight to.
Speaker 1: Five crew members, but somehow no deaths but all right.
Speaker 2: No, so there was no deaths with the other ones, slight injuries whatever. It's all in the Southern Corridor area. And this is the big one because this kicks off the first official broken arrow because it has a nuke. But there's a lot of controversy around this specific going down, this plane going down, because there is crew members that are still missing to this day. They recovered twelve out of the seventeen, and they believe so in twenty twelve, I think it was they had another group of people that went up there looking for this bad boy. They found it. So they did actually find this plane. Eventually. They eventually found this plane. They found it in two separate times. But when they went back, they actually brought people that were more experts along the way and they said that there was no way that the nuke actually went off. So there's they said that they dropped the nuke in the ocean wait wait wait wait, and that it detonated.
Speaker 1: Question whether the nuke went off or not.
Speaker 2: So they so the crew members stated that the bomb was dropped in the ocean. Then there was a change of plans and it detonated mid air in the ocean before the ocean. Then there was a theory that it detonated along that it actually detonated when it hit the side of the mountain, and that the crew members that were missing were trying to get it released, but that's how they died. There's a lot of so. And then the other one is that the nuke is just gone. So it's believed that maybe it did drop in the ocean and that somebody just recovered it i e. Russia, or that it got recovered by the aliens with the civilization down there, or that it actually just got taken overall by the aliens and they just acquired it, and then the people that went missing they took as well. So I'm not sorry for the million of different theories, but there's a lot of weird theories associated with this particular plain situation that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm not trying to be that guy here, okay, and yes, good cult members. For the record, nukes are real. I know. I'm so sorry, but you know, I'm not trying to be that guy here, but I feel I don't know, I'm not an expert in nuclear warhead you know, warheads going off in the fallout and these things, But I just I feel like if a nuke went off on the side of a mountain in a lake in the ocean, we'd probably fucking know about it. So the fact these people say twenty twelve were still like, well we can confirm the nuke go off, I just I feel like that's a bit of a no shit Sherlock type of situation.
Speaker 2: But you have to think before that, all these years, it has been said, even in the headline right here, was it detonated over the ocean. It was the story told by the crew members was that they detonated it, or they dropped it over the ocean before they before they jumped out the plane before it hit the side of the mountain.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So let's read this article and we'll get into it. So this is by history dot Com Broken Arrow When the first US atomic bomb went missing by David Roos. Okay, all right, do you want me to read it all you? Oh man? Okay? In nineteen fifty, I gotta scoot forward. I'm blind, Thank you, thank you so much. In nineteen fifty, an American B thirty six bomber on a peacetime training mission crashed over the British Columbia, Canada, carrying a Mark five is up five four four. I am terrible with Roman numerals. I don't know why. Okay, Mark four atomic bomb a weapon comparable in size to the nuke dropped on Nakasagi. I never Nagasagi? Can I say that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: In nineteen forty five, according to your testimonies from the surviving crew members, they had safely released it the bomb and detonated in mid air before the plane went down.
Speaker 1: So I got some questions on this. We hadn't really gotten deep into air burst bombs or timed fuses when it came to bombs like this before, typically it was a as soon as it hit the ground, it set the primer and it took off.
Speaker 2: Now I don't know how they did.
Speaker 3: Maybe they strapped one of the crew members to it and he was like racked that bitch of a hammer before it hit the ground.
Speaker 1: And that's yeah. And again I could be so wrong.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you think one of them would tell them.
Speaker 1: That, you would think, right? And that's the other thing too. I don't know for a fact if we had developed time delay fuses from aerial dropped bombs by nineteen fifty. I just got a weird feeling about that. I could be so wrong. Here, good cult members, y'all know I'm not the all I know or thing about things.
Speaker 2: But anyway, all right, So the crash became the famous very first broken arrow, a US military term for an accident involving a nuclear weapon, but questions swirled for decades about whether the bomb was really detonated over the ocean or whether it went missing somewhere in the Canadian wilderness. Five years after using the first atomic weapons to force the surrender of Japan in World War II, the United States military was preparing for a new era of nuclear warfare with its Cold War adversary, the Soviet Union. The Conveyor B thirty six Peacekeeper was the first true intercontinental bomber capable of carrying nuclear weapons to any part of the world, and the US Strategic Air Command SACK was eager to test the new planes with real payloads. Okay, a testing bombing run goes awry. After months of lobbying, SACK leaders were able to convince the Atomic Energy Commission to lead them so excuse me, to lend them a mark for atomic bomb without its plutonium petronium core. The bombs still contain large amounts of uranium and conventional explosives explosives, but it could not trigger a devastating nuclear blast. Okay, So that answers some questions. Oh, also, they also had thousands of pounds of nuclear non nuclear excuse me, of explosives on this as well that went missing.
Speaker 1: Well for sure, And especially if you look at some of the older nukes of how they were developed, it's a lot of glorified blasting caps around a plutonium core. Even if you don't have the plutonium core and you just have the uranium core. If one thing goes wrong, you now have a dirty bomb, right, and that's not a good thing either. So it's not like this as oh well it was just a dummy bomb, but no, it still has the capabilities to go seriously tits up if things go sideways. But that being said, keep in mind, for anybody who's curious Operation Chrome Dome, this is not that. Operation Chrome Dome started in sixty one, and for those that don't know, that's when we had US Air Force planes doing hot laps around the United States with nukes on them and they never landed four years, just waiting on the moment to call in the air strike. We hadn't figured out how to put a rocket to the bottom of a nuclear bomb just yet, so we basically only knew how to drop them out a plane. So Operation Chrome Dome, they literally just did hot lapse on repeat four years over the United States. That is when we had a lot of our broken arrow situations.
Speaker 2: I can see that happening, you know.
Speaker 1: Just accidental things of the plane. You had to drop the payload or drop the plane. And somehow these service members thought it was better to drop a nuke on US soil than to you know, ditch the plane. I don't know, I don't know. But there was a couple of cases with this, these nuclear bombs, they had at the time three different safeties, right, so like think about it with a firearm, you have a grip safety, a trigger safety, and an actual button push safety. Two of these bombs went down on top of each other. Thankfully neither of them went off, but it was because of different safeties stopping them. So it wasn't from like a super gigachad safety that was like, oh god, thank god we had safety C on that bitch y it would have been bad. It was like safety A and safety C on different bombs being the thing to stop it. Oh my god, Yeah, that's a thing. That's a real thing. We have had thirty two broken arrows in the United States.
Speaker 2: You know how many other countries have lost nukes.
Speaker 1: Not many nuclear countries are out there, raven not many nuclear countries out there, and not many of them were doing hot laps with hot bombs just for the fucking just in case. Shit got side of wonder.
Speaker 2: Whose brilliant idea that was? Like who created that idea? And was like, well, what, let's have a NASCAR, but in the air with nukes and hope for the best.
Speaker 1: You know, it was sixty one, So I want to play well, I was, I was gonna play Nixon.
Speaker 2: That's why I was saying cocaine.
Speaker 1: If it was Kennedy, it was absolutely coke or Marilyn Morose vajij But anyway, I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's a wild time, all right. On February thirteenth, nineteen fifty, a B thirty six known as Flight two zero seventy five, which is weird because a lot of people say that's when the world was gonna end.
Speaker 1: Twenty seventy Who have you heard say that? I've heard twenty twenty five, twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've heard. I've heard twenty thirty, twenty thirty five. I've heard twenty seventy five.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's no way we're still around for twenty seventy five. There's no fucking way.
Speaker 2: You don't think so?
Speaker 1: Oh no, man, I think we'd be We would be out of our minds to assume we're going to live to twenty forty really. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Took off from YEP. That's an interesting Lson Ailson Air Force Base near Fairbanks, Alaska, with a crew of seventeen the flight. The test flight was meant to replicate a bombing run on a major city in the Soviet Union. The B thirty six was slated to fly five thy five hundred miles route from Alaska to Montana, then down to San Francisco. It's bombing quote unquote target and finally landing in Carlsville will Carlos Well, well, excuse me, air Force Base in Texas. But things did not go as plan. Not long after taking off, ice began to accumulate on the bomber's fuse ledge and the fuselage fuselage you know what. This is why I don't read, okay, And the exosuit put tremendous strain on the engines, three of which caught fire and had to be shut down. Well with only three functioning engines, and the B thirty six began to lose altitude at the rate of five hundred feet per minute.
Speaker 1: And so, like I said earlier, for the case of the Douglas, for ice to form up on the on the wings or whatever like this, this is a thing that does happen, especially when you're doing flights in the upper northern areas, especially back in these days before we had a real good understanding of you know, aerial physics and things. Okay, fine, yeah, yeah, but this was a clear day. So that's why it's so crisy.
Speaker 2: Douglas.
Speaker 1: Yes on the Douglas, Yes on the Douglas. As the plane fails, the crew bails, let's get you want me to read this one or you got it?
Speaker 2: Oh, I can read it all right. Captain Harold Berry and his crew acted quickly. The first order was to ditch the atomic bomb, following military protocol to keep nuclear weapons on or their components out of the enemy hands. But when Barry's co pilot hit the salvo button to release the bomb, nothing happened. Then he hit it the second time, releasing the bomb bay doors and dropping the Mark four on over the Pacific, where, according to crew reports, it conventionally excuse me, it's conventional explosives were detonated and the bomb destroyed. Then Barry set the failings plane excuse me. Set the failing plane's autopilot to steer it into a course toward the open ocean, while his crew and him parachuted into the darkness over Princess Royal Island on the coast of a British Columbia. The abandoned twenty. The abandoned B thirty six cruised for another two hundred miles, veering from its set course and crashing into the snowy flank of Mount Cola.
Speaker 8: Yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, deep in the in island of Canadian wilderness.
Speaker 1: Real quick, Hold on, what time of year was this?
Speaker 2: This was February?
Speaker 1: So all right, once again, we're keeping everything into perspective here. We're gonna keep one for sure. Yeah, and you're telling me that these dudes jumped into the darkness over an island. Most of them probably hit the water in February off the coast of BC. So most of them probably died of hypothermia.
Speaker 2: They did not what mostly Oh, let's get it.
Speaker 1: The weaponear and bomb were never found. The weapon ear. All right, let's get into a here. Immediately, a combined force of the US and Canadian military launched a massive search and rescue mission, involving forty aircraft score scouring rather the frozen coastline. Thanks to their efforts, twelve of the seventeen crew members were recovered alive, including one man found dangling upside down from his parachute in a tree with a broken ankle. Yeah, how of all the things you're gonna break from gone a parachute, landing, gone a rise. It's not like you hit the ground and rolled his ankle. You got caught in a tree and broke your ankle. That's wild to me.
Speaker 2: I mean you're going feet first, so I understand why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: You normally break your legs and your ankles and your hips in your back first.
Speaker 1: I always hear getting caught in trees and breaking their neck or their back an ankle, like.
Speaker 2: What the fre normally coming in at it, and you normally break your legs, ankles, your ankles, legs, back, the neck. That's how it kind of goes like this up with the thing.
Speaker 1: But five crewmen, including the weaponeer, Captain Theodore Schreier, were never found. The US military interviewed the crew, who each corroborated Captain Barry's report that the mark Iour was safely detonated before the crash. Meanwhile, the search continued for the wreckage of Flight twenty seventy five, and the only way to confirm if the airman story was true or the only way, excuse me. The US Air Force's search team couldn't find a trace of the downplane and assumed it had crashed into the Pacific. But three years later a Canadian rescue operation searching for a missing oil prospector spotted the wreckage atop Mount Calaget, Colaget, Caliget, collegie, don't know, don't care. The Air Force tried three times to send expeditions to the remote mountain crash site, but each team had to turn back due to bad weather and grueling conditions. Finally, in nineteen fifty four, a small demolition crew reached the down B thirty six and proceeded to strip the plane of any classified equipment and destroy it. This happened in nineteen fifty Yes, and then finally in nineteen fifty four they were able to get to it and.
Speaker 2: Strip it the first time. Yes.
Speaker 1: Wow, So now theories proliferate about the lost nuke. On screen right now is big? Yeah, that's a image. I'm sure it's a mock of the fat Man, but either way it goes It's wow. Since the demolition cruise report was top secret, no word emerged about the whereabouts of the missing atomic bomb were the clues and the wreckage that the bomb had in fact been released prior to the impact. In the absence of definitive proof, rumors began to swirl about the true fate of the lost nuke. At the epicenter of these rumors was Captain Schreier, the missing weaponeer. A number of unsubstantiated claims pointed to an aultere alternative fate for the lost bomb. First, there was a rumor that a body was found with the wreckage on Mount Colagett. If or what if it was Schreier or Schreier, I don't know. The weaponeer was a former airline pil and could have attempted to fly the plane back to Alaska when the others bailed out, okay, possibly adding fuel to the conspiracy fire. A second claim that Captain Barry had seen the bomber turn sharply soon after he had leapt into the midnight sky. The story began to circulate that the bomb never left the plane and that Schreier died trying to get it back to the safety of the Air Force base. Okay, I could possibly see this, Okay. None of the rumors were confirmed by the military. However, and over the following half century, other adventurers and amateur investigators made pilgrimages to the Flight twenty seventy five crash site to see what they could find and or pilfer yeah, I'll bet now curious find. In two thousand and three, an investigative team led by John Clearwater, an expert on Canada's nuclear weapon program and the history of Los nukes, journeyed to the crash site to make its own assessment. At first, it appeared that most of the plane had been destroyed by the nineteen fifty four demolition crew or stolen by generations of adventures and looters. They found something interesting, though, While the crash or yeah, while the crash and ensuing demolition destroy much of the equipment in the bomb bay and the bomb shackle which it was held, or which is what held the weapons suspended there. Okay, so that's like the brace that held the bomb in place until the bay doors open, remained impressively intact. Clearwater in his team concluded that if the bomb had gone down with the rest of the plane and the shackle remained in such good condition, there would have been some clear evidence of the bomb in the wreckage, but there wasn't. The more conventional explanation of the fate of America's first broken Arrow was likely the truth. The only remains of the detonated Mark four rested deep in the on the ocean floor. The crash of Flight twenty seventy five may have been the first broken Arrow, but it wasn't the last. Clearwater rights that in the first twenty four years of the Atomic Age alone, the US and Soviet Union jettisoned or accidentally released twenty three other lost nukes. So that was again, in the first twenty four years of the atomic age. To date, we've had thirty two just on our own soil.
Speaker 2: So you know, well, so, yeah, they said that this, you know, it likely crashed in the ocean. But then I've read, I read a ton of different narratives discussing potentially what could have happened to the missing nuke and the crew and the other five crew members that disappeared. What'd you find Well, like I said earlier, how you know they thought maybe this that they were abducted by aliens, that they actually you know, that it didn't actually go down, that it was still intact and never released, never actually blew apart in that you know, somebody took it. But there was apparently thousands of pounds of explosives as well on there, but it's not even mentioned. I only found somebody actually talking about it said that this is the actual flight log of what was on this plane.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So yeah, another interesting thing. So what made actually the Alaskan Triangle known was this entire So on the screen right now, it says the disappearance of House Majority Leader Hail Bogs. So good old Bogs is actually from Louisiana. He made a lot of ruffles because of where he was. So he was actually commissioned to privately investigate to a special mission mission investigation into JFK's murder. And really yes, and so he made a lot of enemies, calling people out. He called out all sorts of high up people pretty much being very loud and open that it's bullshit. The story your phoenis is crap. These people are crap, and I just don't believe any of this. So this is a story that actually made the triangle known to many people, and it started in October sixteenth, nineteen seventy two. So what do you like him?
Speaker 1: I just realized this. So the Warren Commission, which is the commission that was set to do the investigation into JFK's murder, it wrapped up in two weeks. And the guy who was at the absolute head of it was a guy who you may have heard of named Gerald Ford, who later on became the president after Nixon was impeached. His VP was already under indictment for income tax evasion, as boy Spiro Agnew And next thing you know, Gerald Ford, who allegedly never wanted to be president, is now forced into the position. And then you look back at his situation with the Warren Commission and trying to investigate JFK. In it, he was also a part of the the tanking of that situation. So the Warrant Commission was from September of nineteen six or to September twenty fourth to September twenty seventh of what year sixty four? Okay, So to say that this guy made some enemies back in these days, and maybe he was still being being very loud and proud about the things that he believed up until seventy two.
Speaker 2: This checks out, so seventy two, so they actually so from what I found, they actually commissioned him to reopen the case. Like he was approached by it. He didn't shut up about it, and he was demanding that they reopened the entire case. That's there's a lot of other stuff that went on. So we'll read about him and then I'll fill in what I've also read as well.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So, although although the wilderness wow, I could talk. Okay, Although the wilderness that would become known as the Remuted Triangle of Alaska had seen its fair share of missing persons prior to nineteen seventy two, it truly became a point of public fixation in October of that year when a private airplane carrying the US House Majority leader Hailbogs vanished somewhere between Anchorage and Juno.
Speaker 1: Wow. So the guy I was talking about, dreau Ford, he was present from seventy four to seventy seven. So right before he gets forced into the position, quote unquote, this guy who was loud and proud about how the investigation was bullshit goes down silence forever. Yes, how fascinating continue.
Speaker 2: So October sixteenth, nineteen seventy two, Bogs and Representative Nick I don't know, begick, begish, beij were on board the two engine plane three, the Cessana three ten plane, along with one of Beck's aside aids sorry aids, Russell Brown, and the pilot, Don Johns. Don Johns.
Speaker 1: I don't know if John's are yng.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. It was the lady that I watched, said john sok. Boggs had been visiting the freshman bach. I don't know how to say. We're gonna call him Nick freshman Nick during the campaign, Trent. But at some point during the flight, the planes seemingly vanished into fit air. So he was actually up there for hang on, let me look, it was actually for a political rally, okay, And what he was there for originally.
Speaker 1: Louisiana boy goes to Alaska for a political rally. Sure, sure, well it was a majority of the House leader for the GOP at the time, So like, okay, this makes sense.
Speaker 2: Actually, according to the Policia Politico, oh my god, I cannot read tonight. You're just you know what?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got you, According to Politico, When word of the plane's sudden disappearance reached Washington, d c it kicks started the largest search and rescue operations scene up until that point in the US history, in total, forty military aircraft and fifty civilian planes. So we got ninety planes in the sky, eight in the search, which spanned three hundred and twenty five thousand square miles and lasted more than thirty six hundred hours. Wow, but I don't know how many days that is thirty six hundred hours.
Speaker 2: It was thirty nine days they actually searched for They searched for.
Speaker 1: Them, but thirty nine days later the search party found nothing, not a trace of the plane or anyone who was on it. The search was called off, and the incident prompted Congress to pass a law mandating that all US civil aircraft be equipped with emergency locator transmitters. Not long after, conspiracy theorist surfaced, Hey, that's our tribe, including one pertaining to Bogg's membership on the Warren Commission set up by President LBJ to investigate JFK's assassination and his dissenting opinion on the commission's report pointing to a loan assassin because clearly your boy Bogs had a brainstem that was functioning. In short, Boggs believed that Kennedy's assassination may have involved multiple individuals, and conspiracy theorists believed Boggs was killed because he was looking too deeply into something he shouldn't have been. Yeah, I gotta say, knowing nothing else about this before we started, I have to agree. Yeah, Like it's not even a crazy theory. It's like, well, yeah, obviously Anyway, However, Boggs's plane was not the first or last to disappear in the Alaska Triangle. In fact, in nineteen fifty, a military aircraft carrying forty four people also vanished without a trace. The same happened with a Cessna three point forty carrying four passengers in nineteen ninety. Wow, and again some of the sesnas, I could at least understand, these are small, little bush planes. Things can go wrong and there's no way that you're gonna be able to bail out. And like, okay, fine, But it's like when you mix in the amount of military planes that have gone down, the amount of search and rescue operations that have found nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing, not one single thing, and now they're using drones too, you'd think they would find something. Now, I can understand if you weren't, you know, because back in the day you didn't have that equipment, but it even stated that they did joint efforts, so in the air and on the ground they actually went over and bypassed. For this particular case, they went over looking at some of the areas over and over again with two sets, so they're doing air and ground, they're covering it over and over again, and they couldn't find a single thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Nothing, Yeah, it's again multiple red flags on the play here. Good cult members and the most serious disappearances don't stop there. In fact, the situation only becomes more staggering when factoring in the number of individual people who have gone missing in the Alaska Triangle more than sixteen thousand since nineteen eighty eight, or, to put it in another way, roughly four out of every thousand individuals in Alaska, more than double the national average. Of course, the biggest question is why so since from nineteen eighty eight to now, we're talking thirty eight years, seven thirty seven thank you, Yeah, it's twenty twenty five, we're almost the twenty twenty six egg squeeze me, no, thank you whatever, So in how.
Speaker 2: Many years now, it's thirty seven years, thirty.
Speaker 1: Seven years, we've had sixteen thousand people go missing.
Speaker 2: I'm bored in eighty eight, so I'm gonna just.
Speaker 1: Do some quick calculations on that here. So you know, I don't even know where you where. The calculator app is on here, it's right here, it's right there. Okay, So sixteen thousand divided by thirty thirty seven years, thirty seven years, thirty seven years, so there are four hundred and thirty two people that have gone missing every single day for the last thirty seven years. Okay, that's that's totally a normal thing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, then that's an insane amount. What's interesting? So the search did stop on November twenty fourth, nineteen seventy two. So I was looking at my notes. I don't want to get to this point yet. I want to see I want to see what they say about him, because it's interesting because in nineteen ninety four somebody comes forward with information.
Speaker 1: Okay, try on, all right, So according to the Travel Channel, I understand test the source, feel how you want to feel about the Travel Channel whatever. One prominent theory regarding the Alaska Triangle is the numerous disappearance and with the numerous disappearances within the region comes from a strange report made by the Federal Aviation Administration the FAA in nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I know it's gonna okay, So we're gonna wrap up this this guy first. So in nineteen ninety four, a man named Jerry Max Paisley. He was a mob hit man, a bomber, and in jail for murder at the time. He was commissioned by one of the famous mob groups. It started with a b it's a one from New York. He was commissioned in nineteen seventy two to take a briefcase up there and drop it off with these two men in anchorage. He had no idea what was actually in the suitcase. He just dropped off this suitcase and dipped out. Now, a few days later this situation happens, and he just kind of was, you know, went about his day. So he eventually gets out of prison and he ends up becoming a business owner with one of the men that he dropped the briefcase with, and he ends up marrying this lady that actually has ties to the four men that went missing. It's either it's her ex husband or something. Pretty much she is directly tied to one of the men that actually went missing, and so he marries this woman. So while they're out fishing with the man that had the briefcase, him and this man that have a business together, he gets told that, hey, by the way, did you know what was in that briefcase that you gave me all those years ago? Well, no, I have no idea. So he finds out that the briefcase held a bomb in it, and he's like, hah, didn't she know it had a bomb. No, Jerry says he had no idea ahead a bomb. So then Jerry years later feels really guilty and has a remorse and goes actually to the Anchorage police. The Anchoraged police looks up this whole thing. They know already all about this, so they decide. The chief of police decides to contact the FBI. Now he tells him, look, we have an eyewitness. The man wants to do a loight detector test to prove that he's telling the truth. He has time dates and stamps, so when he actually delivered this briefcase, he has actual ties to this whole situation and can tie back to the mob, and the FBI sends it sends an agent out, so the agent. So this this was in nineteen ninety four. So the agent comes out and takes a whole bunch of notes, all the things, and said, look, I'm gonna go investigate this. I will get back to you in a few weeks. Nothing happens, Nothing happens. Finally, the police chief calls them and calls this woman and which is the investigator for the FBI, and she street tells him, look, I got told by higher up to drop this completely. I'm not allowed to investigate it. I'm not allowed to ask any questions. You are one hundred percent of eyes to drop this and act like you've never heard this again. Period. And she was very clear that I am not getting my hands dirty. I got told to drop this. So the police chief ends up having to drop this because he tried a few more times to make some more connections and nothing happened. Good old Jerry was one hundred percent still pushing for taking a polygraph and to prove that he was correct, but nothing further came of this, and twenty ten he passed away, leaving behind the entire story of what could have potentially happened. But this whole thing wraps back too. There was not a single piece of evidence found that this plane blew up anywhere period. They found nothing, not a single scrap of anything, not a shred of metal, not a shoe, nothing, that's just gone vanished in thin air, just like the Douglas. So wow, there was It's interesting that both planes just vanished. But it's not just that plane. Those planes, though, many others have vanished. Now, many others have gone down and have killed people, but they don't find the people. They don't find the planes, but they have distressed signals, but a lot of them just vanish into thin air. So that kind of leads us to this Japanese clean that is really interesting. So the report cleaned.
Speaker 1: Real quick, real quick. So yeah, to further the conversation, you were just saying about the mob hit man, So that was the Banano crime family. Yes, thank you, the Banano crime family, who is the same connection that we have to Jeffrey Epstein's former cell mate.
Speaker 2: I knew that was them, okay, So I had a feeling it all wrapped into one. So yeah, so same situation kind of went down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So if anybody is curious what we're talking about and that one, go to episode nine sixty where we go into detail about Clay Tiffany and the former associate of the Menano crime family who was a dirty cop who beat the shit out of it, in my opinion, killed Clay Tiffany, who later was incarcerated for a lot of nefarious things.
Speaker 2: Killing four people, murdering.
Speaker 1: Cold blooded and then also in my opinion, killed Jeffrey Epstein. I don't know, there's reports that he's still alive. Beside the point, go check out episode nine to sixty if you want to hear more about that. But Banano crime family is one of the five Families, and that's like a very famous five families that are part of the Joint Force Commission of Mafia crime Families. So this guy who was a former hitman for that family said that, oh yeah, no, I'm the one that did that, yes and.
Speaker 2: Bar yeah, and he was. He was convicted of serving jail for murder. Gets I just but the weird thing about it is is that he went into business with one of the guys that he dropped this briefcase off to. He was like, yeah, I'm just gonna take this. I'm gonna go all the way up there and drop off this briefcase that I'm not even gonna ask what's in it? Yeah, nothing, But it's interesting that it came forward forward later in life and was so insistent on taking a polygraph to prove that one hundred percent. This is a story that I was told, these are the things that I know. And he's like, I don't know what happened if they actually use the bomb or not. But that leads back to my theory that maybe they were carrying more than what we know, right, so maybe there is other things on the plane that attracted either the UFOs, because the Aliens, if they're just disappearing, it doesn't make any sense unless we the government are taking people and somehow have the ability to cloak it and snatch these planes and snatch these people up, and they are just I don't know, being recycled, being used given to the aliens for experiments. But whatever the.
Speaker 1: Other side of that conversation also makes sense. So either A the Aliens took them, or B the bomb was powerful enough to completely destroy Assessment, which is not a big plane.
Speaker 2: Every single piece, every single tiny piece.
Speaker 1: I hear you, there at least be some sort of an engine block, There be something. But my point is to say that the mafia had a vested interest in your boy Bogs going down never to be seen or heard from again. That also checks out on a conspiratorial take, and then the other side of it to say that the plane disappears, there's obviously some other level of shit going on here. That also makes sense on a.
Speaker 2: Concert But if the government in that area is sacrificing people, like straight up sacrificing people.
Speaker 1: I mean we're talking about over four hundred a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I mean like they've made some kind of deal that Look, we will feed you vampires. Look, the Sigreury could be up there. I really hope it's not them, because they were really scared with your little law mouth shit. Yeah, if you've never seen it, then you wouldn't understand. But if you've seen it, you understand the law thing. No no one else can. If you're not looking at us, then you won't understand. I'm making a hand gesture with my with my hand, and that's it's a weird thing.
Speaker 1: You come check us own Patreon to see what the fuck we're talking.
Speaker 2: About, and you can see my new Lord of the Rings sweatshirt that I got for Christmas. Hell, I do want to know what everybody else got for Christmas? Like where are we at? Are we too old to talk about Christmas presents?
Speaker 1: We can.
Speaker 2: Anyway, But so I don't know if the aliens are they have some kind of broker deal because it's such an energy hub, maybe they're able to be like, look, we'll let you guys stay up here and do your little pitty patty little bullshit, but you're going to feed us parts, engines, bombs, people, whatever it is to keep us satisfied, to keep us from just blowing the whole lid off. This bullshit.
Speaker 1: I could see it.
Speaker 2: I mean that's from everything I keep reading. I honestly, I'm starting to think more and more that this is this is a hub like I felt like Hollow Earth was down in Antarctica. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I feel like multiple entrances.
Speaker 2: I feel like this could potentially be an I know that that's what I was thinking. I think this could be potentially leading to a hollow Earth or some kind of other dimension planet, whatever you want to say. But I think there's something to it.
Speaker 1: So let's get into it.
Speaker 2: I'll get into more of it.
Speaker 1: The report claimed that japan Airlines flight sixteen twenty eight had encountered three unidentified aerial phenomena UAPs were commonly known as unidentified flying objects UFOs. The plilot excuse me. The pilot reported that they initially believed the craft to be military, before realizing that the objects were keeping pace with the plane and moving in in erratic motions while emitting bursts of light. These claims were reportedly later verified by civilian and military radar, leading some to speculate that the thousands of strange disappearances that have occurred in the Alaska Triangle could have been attributed to extra terrestrials. So on screen right now is a look at the triangle itself. Massive, it covers I would say, I want to say half the state. I'll say a third.
Speaker 2: The length of Venezuela or something. It's the size of Venezuela. I think that's what they said. It's quite large. It's very very large, and it goes over glaciers, mountains, lakes. It has at least two sides have some type of coastal you know access. So in the middle is where a lot of shit has been going down. But off the coast of Juno is where Juno borrow and anchorage on the coastal sides there potentially might be an alien fortress underneath the ocean.
Speaker 1: We're going to continue this article, but then before we leave, I'm going to leave it on this picture because later on when we bring up a certain mountain that some some might say is being used as some sort of an underground base for the aliens, and then we look at that in the location of that tied into this map, it's basically dead center of this triangle. So keep that one on the back burner, good cult members. We're going to continue on another theory suggest that massive swirling energy vortexes exist within the Alaska Triangle. Supposedly, the direction and energy vortex spins can influence human behavior. A clockwise vortex, for instance, creates positive emotions, while counterclockwise vortex leads humans to experience negative feelings and confusion. So the clockwise would be what we keep hearing about in Sodona. Yes, okay, yeah, and if you're one of those people, you know much love anyway. Indeed, electronic readings have reportedly detected significant magnetic irregularities within the Alaska Triangle, and search teams in the area have reported their compasses being more than thirty degrees off. Some have also feeling disoriented or experiencing auditory hallucinations, which purportedly could account for why people get lost or crash in the Alaska Triangle.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of community. There's a lot of people that have reported that they hear their voices being whispered on the wind, or like the people are behind them and they're being talked to, or it sounds like there's a jarble, like you can hear somebody but you can't quite make out exactly what's being said to you.
Speaker 1: Auditory hallucinations, yes, a lot. That would make somebody actually lose their mind.
Speaker 2: A lot of people have reported that they were experiencing them at different points in different places within the triangle itself, so fuck mm hmm. And they also have they A lot of people have reported different types of feeling that they feel that they feel. Some people said that they felt really happy, positive and all this stuff at certain locations. Other people said that they were extremely extremely depressed, negative, just like a whole weight was on them. So okay, it's I was trying to find like verifiable who said what? How many people said what? Which was quite kind of difficult to find. I felt I found a lot of generalization of a lot of people have reported this. A lot of people have reported this. I found several articles talking about that. I was looking for, like how many actually, But it stands to reason if there is energy, that it's impacting people. I just don't see how it would make people disappear that many people, right, and that many planes disappear, and that many planes crash. That's energy. Vortexes will get into the energy of war texes. But they are an interesting theory. I think there is something to the theory. I like the there's something there's a part of the vortexes belonged to black holes as well. They kind of all tie in together. But that's more of the scientific realm. These seem more of the spiritual like energy kind of realm. But we'll have to like read into read into the article. But it's it's interesting. So this kind of talks more about the folklore around this area.
Speaker 1: Okay, so other theories trace back even further, rooting themselves in Native American folklore. As to any of the natives in Alaska, I'm going to butcher these pronunciations. No disrespect to you, your people or your ancestors. The Tlinget and Tis dismiss Shean peoples yeah, for example, have told stories of a creature known as the Kushtaka, a shape shifter that prowls the Alaskan wilderness searching for its prey. The Kushtaka is similar in appearance to an otter, but often appears to those lost in the woods as a trusted friend okay, okay, leading their victims deeper into the wilderness and either tearing them to shreds or turning them into a kushata. Okay, so this is it? This So it's literally like so the wolf or.
Speaker 2: The dog man, it's the dog man, but an otter version with an otter head. So we there was a clip earlier that was talking about how the aliens can shape shift into all different beings and and so.
Speaker 1: There's no way I'm following that thing in the fucking woods.
Speaker 2: Why the fuck. First off, it's a very scary it's an otter head with this like massive body that looks like a were wolf body. Look at I know, it's very fucking scary looking. To be honest, I don't know why any would want to look at the kneecaps, bro, what's what the caps? Look at the weird little hands but.
Speaker 1: Trump hands?
Speaker 2: Right? Okay, So there's a theory that it's actually aliens shape shifting into different things, which means, what if this is the Alaskan version of dog Man.
Speaker 1: I've heard that has dog men, I know, but now we have to worry about otterman.
Speaker 2: Had don't worry we had to worry about a killer black a big foot too. That will get Yeah, we're gonna get so excited about this. It doesn't pertain particularly to all of this, but it still is in the area of Alaska and inside the triangle.
Speaker 1: We now have to do more of a deep dive into the kushtaka one day, because as we're talking about, like the Pacific Northwest in Alaska and this area of southwest Canada. I thought we only had to worry about the sam Squante and the dog Man. Apparently we have to worry about fucking giant river otters. Now that's the thing.
Speaker 2: They they now need to take into a with the biggest neck I've ever seen in my life. Oh, just looks like it would open up its mouth and swallow hold.
Speaker 1: It's like, ah, this is like a half bare, half otter, half g raft, half man. And this is we're just supposed to take that it looks like the Yeah, it's a rugaroo with an otter face.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you that it really does look just like that, just put an otter face on it, trying to look all cute and alluring, I guess and be like, Hi, I am friendly. Who the fuck would think you would look friendly if I saw that giant ass creature come out of the water or step behind the tree, I'm like, Nope, that's it.
Speaker 1: I'm two separate Native American tribes acknowledge that things exist. Yes, this in like one obscure thing way all over the world. No, two tribes acknowledge this.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, yep, that's not that's not just a hypothetical. Okay, we're moving on. There are other theories as well, Okay, thank god, some more outlandish than others, sure, ranging from heavy air and strange weather to energy lasers beamed from lost city of Atlantis. Oh, for the love of God.
Speaker 2: So the energy beams is a big conversation.
Speaker 1: I'm not necessarily against the energy beams conversation, especially as we get into the possible alien situation underneath the mountain. That being said, Alaska Atlantis is now possibly in.
Speaker 2: Alaska Atlantis is everywhere. It's a mythical being that just floats around. What if it just travels. What if it's actually just in all the different places, it's just deep deep in the ocean and just kind of like, you know, today, we just feel like being over here today that kills me.
Speaker 1: I still think it's dogg ar Land, but you know, and I've also heard there's this island in Spain, not too far from a Beisa, where they believe that the highest peak of this little island is actually the peak of what was once the city of Atlantis. I just saw that today. Okay, so sure what they meant was Alaska?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 1: That said, there are also a few more grounded explanations regarding the Alaska Triangle for the skeptics out there, Okay, geographical factors that could explain why people go missing in the Alaska Triangle. Well, it may be fun to postulate supernatural occurrences within the Alaska Triangle. It would be a service to discuss the region without likewise including or likewise looking into scientific explanations for its numerous disappearances. According to the manual, one of the most likely scientific explanations is quite simply geography. Okay, With year round snowfall, dense wilderness, and massive glaciers containing hidden caves and giant crevices, the odds of finding a downed aircraft or poor soul's body are slim. Hikers might fall into deep holes, their tracks likely covered with snow before the light has left their eyes. Even planes, despite their massive size, can quickly become buried under heavy snowfall. Keep in mind too, that the state of Alaska it is itself massive. Alaska is more than twice the size of Texas, and most of it is still uninhabited by humans. Well, yeah, it's pretty rough cut bush. The paranormal theories surrounding the Alaska Triangle are certainly exciting to discuss, but the truth is that it's unfortunately very easy for a person to go missing in the Alaskan wilderness and next to impossible to find them when they do. Okay, So I think that's about it as far as this article is concerned. It is very informative.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, though they didn't actually give you anything besides just saying geography.
Speaker 1: That's the reason I can understand where they're coming from.
Speaker 2: You, I get it, I get why. But you're talking about all of these people, right, all of these planes, in the amount of their going missing, and they're just gone with nothing, nothing, And you're talking about tons of resources and rescue missions looking for anything. Yeah, and there's nothing. So you're just by the way. Glaciers are very slow moving. They do move, they do live very so there's sheets of ice that have water flowing underneath them that actually do move. Right, They're going very slow, though, they're not just like we're we're losing it one hundred and eighty miles per hour or no, that's not happening here.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 2: So to say that the glaciers are an issue, yes, they can't break apart. They break apart. They have massive crevices that people can fall into. Lots of hikers have when you're out there hiking. Yes, I can understand on foot terrain people going missing easily, easily doing that. You're talking about, though, the amount of people that have gone missing from aircrafts and everything else included, that doesn't make any sense to me at least, and it doesn't make any sense to hit a mountain and nothing. What are they hitting some type of a shield like they have, you know, potentially at the Antarctica. It's a you know, false wall and they just go inside and that's it.
Speaker 1: And that's the other thing I understand. They have like over a thousand lakes in Alaska. I get this, three million, three three million, three million, Use the fuck out three million, three million lakes in longm just confirm it.
Speaker 2: Even though I with two sources, I'm gonna try one more time, just to make sure that I'm not gonna miss smoke.
Speaker 1: Even still miss smoke, miss smoke now. But even still, a plane going down is going to hit a tree. It's gonna break some limbs, it's going to it may not go off into a fiery inferno and start to alasking forest fire. Like I understand that not every situation is gonna lead to something drastic, but from the rare occurrences of planes that do hit lakes and just go under the water, and it's hard to find them out of the millions of lakes that they have, Okay, I could at least understand a few of them. To hit a glacier and the glacier slowly moved on top of it. Whatever, you're still gonna see some sort of tree limbs fucked up from some kind of a thing impacting.
Speaker 2: Just a single bit of debris, anything that would show that there was a situation where a plane went down. We have all seen plane crashes and what they look like. There's nothing right. So, Alaska has an estimated three million lakes, including three thousand, one hundred and ninety seven that are officially named. The vast number is due to the state size, glacier history, and diverse geography.
Speaker 1: Wait, three million lakes and only thirty one hundred are named.
Speaker 2: M yep, Well, okay, it's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: That's that's a drop in the bucket pun intended. But like, are they calling every pond a lake?
Speaker 2: Uh? So? The three one hundred and ninety seven natural lakes are officially named, more than four hundred and nine thousand natural lakes at least one hecta How does that one acre?
Speaker 1: Hectar?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hectaar. I always feel like I say stuff wrong, hector or bigger? Approximately sixty seven named artificial reservoirs, one hundred and sixty seven named dams.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, okay.
Speaker 2: There's quite a bit of stuff. But there's the majority of them are not named.
Speaker 1: Well, like they said, the majority of the state's uninhabited, so that it also checks.
Speaker 2: Out, but that still doesn't the ones the places where these things have gone missing though, just in the last the few that we've just covered, they don't have deep lakes. They would have been able to see something by now. Yeah, so that's kind of an issue.
Speaker 1: But wow.
Speaker 2: So one of the other theories is that HARP is impacting so later on when HARP was created in nineteen ninety four, I believe.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, or at least that's when they finally told us what they were doing.
Speaker 2: Right, So allegedly it was created in the nineties. That doesn't explain though, from the fifties to the nineties, how many people have gone missing and what's been happening.
Speaker 1: Okay, this password, So for anybody who doesn't know what HARP is, quick rundown of it. In the current situation, as far as what they claim HARP is is the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program such a weird.
Speaker 2: Word auroral, auroral a rural.
Speaker 1: So in twenty twenty six, Polar Aerononymy JESEU is another weird word and Radio Science or PARS Summer School announced that this is on the actual HARP website for the University of Alaska, Fairbanks. So about HARP. The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program or HARP, is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behaviors of the ionosphere. The ionosphere stretches roughly fifty to four hundred miles above Earth's surface, right at the edge of space.
Speaker 3: Fifty two four hundred, like between fifty and four hundred, I know, but it's like, could you just pick a number and be like, you know what it's like here?
Speaker 1: That's the edge of space according to these people, because that's a three hundred and fifty mile gap that they claim is the edge.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean, if you believe that space is real, I you know quite a few people that are quote that do not believe space is real. So potentially this could be doing other things besides gauging the ionosphere, which.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about continuing here. It says, along with the neutral upper atmosphere, the ionosphere forms the boundary between the Earth's lower atmosphere, where we live and breathe, and the vacuum of space. That's a direct quote from old NASA operation to The research facility was transferred from the United States Air Force to the University of Alaska, Fairbanks on August the eleventh, twenty fifteen, allowing HARP to continue with exploration of ionospheric phenomenology phenomenology Jesus via a land use a cooperative research and development agreement. So the government's still using it, but they're letting the college students do the grunt work. That's essentially what I just heard. Yeah, I could be wrong here anyway. HARP is the world's most capable high power, high frequency transit for study of the ionosphere. The HARP program is committed to developing a world class ionospheric research facility consisting of number one, the Ionospheric Research Instrument, a high power transmitter facility operating in the high frequency range. The IRI can be used to temporarily excite a limited area of ionosphere for scientific study. So they're already saying that they can manipulate the ionosphere with this device, yes, okay, and two or B a sophisticated suite of scientific or diagnostic instruments that can be used to observe the physical processes that occur in the excited region. So this whole program is to fuck with ionosphere and then document what happens next.
Speaker 2: Yes, pretty much, there is one hundred and eighty radio antennas in rows. They're set up in rows, and when they turn them on they create a false aurora. Yeah, and they can obviously we all believe that they are fucking with the weather.
Speaker 1: They're making northern lights happen.
Speaker 2: Yes, officially, yes, and so without saying so many words, they can absolutely cause weather manipulation and they can cause I believe that they are fucking with our weather and causing catastrophic events to happen.
Speaker 1: And that's not even like a hot take. No, but we know that cloud seating is a thing. The floods that happen in Texas happened right after a company was cloud seating just to the north of there. Like it's it's not even a crazy theory to think that when you're fucking with things in the ion a sphere, all the weather that's happening underneath it.
Speaker 2: Well, also Alaska has the cloud machines too. Yes, they are massive and they are one hundred percent there, so they're artificially making clouds. Then they have this that's messing with the IONO sphere, and we have cloud seating. And they have also figured out how to change and manipulate the strength of hurricane m what direction they go, how big they get.
Speaker 1: And it's just that all has to do with the I honest fear that has to the pressure in the sky.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, but I'm just kind of like nicing out different things that they know how to do.
Speaker 1: So absolutely and so so look at all this evidence that we know, beyond any shadow of any doubt. This is in a conspiratorial hot take. This is what scientists have acknowledged that they can do. Not fringe, not whistleblowers. No, No, they're very loud and proud about the research and the work that they're doing in this regard. Then think about this, good cult members. For any of the big cold fronts that move across our country, where do they originate from? They don't come from Texas to the north. They come from the Pacific northwest and Alaska down towards the southeast, almost as if they're being generated from Alaska. If you see what we're saying, almost.
Speaker 2: So harp impacting this area as considered, maybe that's what's causing the electromagnetic fields go awry and potentially opening up portals into other dimensions, and that's where all these planes and people are going could be. Maybe it's strong, maybe it drew in the aliens. But see this was only created in the nineties on up. That's what they allegedly, that's what they've been using. Would it be a far fetch to say that potentially the Aliens gave us as technology and they shared it with us when we you know, made a deal or something. I don't know, there's This is just one of the mini theories as to what could be happening to all the people and all the planes.
Speaker 1: I could also see if hypothetically Alaska in this triangle has some sort of a secret alien base. And yes, I know it sounds far bear with the good cult members. If that is the fact, would it not also stand a reason that they would the Aliens give the US government some sort of a thing to use as a protected barrier for said base. Right, not even just to like, oh they're final too close, hit them with some lightning, nothing even to that realm, but just to throw it out here to say hypothetically that the aliens are like, hey, you know what, We're good to operate here, but we need to be able to send signals into space to reach out to our homies. Okay, so we're giving you this harp thing, and yeah, you could use it to make some pretty lights. And yeah, I'm sure you could make some of what were those things you call them humans clouds? Sure you can make some clouds with it, but we need to use it from time to time to like et phone home that shit. And so could it also be that this was given to us by the aliens, but not even to help or hurt us. It's more like we get to use it and use the byproducts of it, but in reality it's just being used as their own version of a radio.
Speaker 2: That that's a good theory, to be honest with you. I mean, it's a hundred needy antennas, so projecting, I don't know, wild wild times. So we're going to kind of go into the science behind the vortex energy explain there is a lot of different theories talking about what this is. I actually try to find real scientific information on it, and I was not able to find a lot. I found a lot of spiritual websites that were talking about this and how this pertains to spiritual things instead the metaphysical circles and things like that. But I figured we would touch on it because it was brought up many, many times and it's something that we just need to kind of talk about. That is a very large theory when it comes to what's happening to people.
Speaker 1: Yeahll y'all need to be so grateful too, Raven Lee, because I wasn't even trying to shit on the Woo wu community on this one. The Internet did that for me, and I was like, oh, we got to talk about this because apparently as soon as you bring up energy vortex as everyone goes on about Sedona and there is so so many things poke fun at as far as that goes. But she decided that would be best for us to not do that. So again, for any of the Woo Woo people that are listening to this show that don't like my hot takes on your ideologies, thank Raven Lee for this one. Okay, you're welcome. I'm just saying, so, okay, let's get into it. The science behind vortex energy explained. Vortex energy is a fascinating concept that has gained attention in both scientific and metaphysical circles Jesus. The phenomenon is often associated with the idea of energy swirling in a spiral motion, creating unique properties and effects not commonly observed in linear systems. Understanding vortex energy requires delving into the principles of fluid dynamics, electromagnetism, and even ancient wisdom traditions that speak of energetic patterns. All right, this article aims to explore the scientific basis of vortex energy, its applications, and its implications for our understanding of energy systems. Okay, very well, let's continue here. So what is vortex energy At its core? Vortex energy refers to the kinetic energy associated with rational motion in fluids or fields. In physics, a vortex is characterized by a flow pattern in which the fluid moves in a circular path around a center axis. This can be observed in various natural phenomenas, such as whirlpools, tornadoes, and hurricanes. The swirling motion creates areas of low pressure at the center, allowing for unique interactions with surrounding matter and energy. Okay, I don't know if this article is going to get into it or not, but earlier I mentioned this. So if they are spinning counterclockwise, that's like a negative thing. If they're spinning clockwise, it's a positive thing.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 1: So, so typhoons are considered a positive thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, might get into it here.
Speaker 6: I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to put words in the author's mouth. Here mathematical foundations. So the study of vortex dynamics can be grounded in fluid mechanics, where the equations governing fluid flow are derived from the Navier Stokes equations GOS. But forever since I heard these names, since I wasn't in college. These equations described how the velocity field of a fluid evolves over time. When dealing with vortices specifically, researchers often employ concepts like vorticis for vorticity, circulation, and rotational flow. So vorticity is a measure of the local rotation of the fluid. It quantifies how much of fluid elements spins around a point. Okay. Circulation a line integral that quantifies the total rotation around a closed loop through the velocity field Helmholtz theorems. Okay. These are foundational results that describe how vortices behave in inviscid or viscid excuse me, or non viscous fluids, emphasizing their stability and persistence. Okay, interesting, So energy conversion. One of the intriguing aspects of vortex energy is its ability to convert between different forms of energy. When a fluid flows through a constriction or around an obstacle, it can create vortices that trap energy. This trapped energy can then be harnessed or utilized for various applications. Yeah. As a matter of fact, we use we call it a vortex meter as a way to measure the rate of flow between a pipe. And essentially it's a thing of a pipe that's got a little flag in the middle of it, and as things flow through it, the flag moves back and forth, creating vortices off of it. A meter then picks up those vortices and you calibrate it depending on the viscosity of the liquid that's going through the pipe, and you're able to tell how many gallon permitt it are flowing through said pipe. So, yeah, absolutely, let's get into it. So the applications of vortex energy, the principles behind vortex energy have found applications across multiple fields, from engineering to alternative medicine. Below are some notable examples engineering and technology. In engineering contexts, vortex dynamics are crucial for improving efficiency in various systems. Absolutely vortex generators. These are devices used to enhance airflow over surfaces like airplane wings or turbine blades. By creating small vortices, they help reduce drag and increase lift. Okay. Hydrodynamic turbins. The design of certain turbines leverages vortex formation to optimize waterflow and capture energy more effectively. Interesting so renewable energy when in hydroelectric power generation can significantly benefit from principles of vortex energy wind turbines, for example, research into optimizing blade design often looks at how vortices can be controlled to maximize energy capture while minimizing noise and wear. Hydrokinetic energy technologies seeking to harness ocean currents utilize vortex dynamics to create efficient underwater turbines. Okay, very good, Very good Now health and wellness. In alternative medicine, vortex energy is sometimes linked to concepts like key or Chi chi chi and Prana energy is to believe to flow through everything in nature energetic healing practices. Some practitioners claim that they can channel or harness vortex energy for healing purposes, arguing that it aids in balancing physical and emotional states.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so using the chakras and stuff like that. Ah, it's the balance and being able to harness the energy and you know, using it for healing purposes. Because of aoud has vibrations and energy within each cell, and so using it to try and heal it or make it more balanced and things like that.
Speaker 1: I understand that everything is a series of frequencies and vibrations and everything has an energy to I get this. My question is what kind of vortices are you sending through your body? Like if you're sitting in like a whirlpool, you mean, like and if you're using that kind of ordicy, I guess. But if you're just like thinking of a vortesy hard enough, is that supposed to be the secret.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I would have to look up more of what in particular they're referencing to you.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: It's so talking about using chi and yoga and things like that, and different kind of maybe reiki and different things potentially with sound too to help.
Speaker 1: I know. When I was doing some research into this episode, I saw a lot of things about Sedona, and apparently there's like four vortices in the Sedona Desert, and these people were basically just like meditating on the vortices, not like within them, obviously, but like miles away from where these vortices are supposed to be happening, or vortexes are supposed to be happening, and they were just like thinking about them really hard. And there was ten people that I saw doing this in some way, shape or form. All ten of them were doing it in different ways, and all claimed that their way was the best way. I don't know enough to speak intelligently on it, but.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to read more about it as we sit here and look at it. So it talks about facility, healing, transformation, and rejuvenation. It's actually by the same people talking about there's more into it, the science behind it. The same people that what the same people that we're reading right now has another article about this. So there's like steps creating a sacred space environment conducive to healing is vital. Choose a quiet area free from distractions, where you feel safe and comfortable. Considering incorporating elements that resonate with you, such as crystal candles and sential oils, common music to help with the ambiance. Ground yourself is critical. So working with high frequency energies like vortex energy techniques such as deep breathing, walking barefoot or natural surfaces, or visualizing roots extending from your body into the earth can help stabilize your energy before you can begin your practice. Set it clear intentions. Clarity around your intentions creates a powerful focus for your healing journey. Reflect on what you want to heal or transform in your life, but it be it physical elements, emotional struggles, or mental blocks. It talks about clearing before entering in your vortex meditation or practice that talks about doing meditation, visualized breathing, breathings. Focus on your breathing, visualized healing, stay present. There's visualizing techniques the energy flow, which is actually I will touch on this. So when you use hypno birthing, there is a part of it that talks about the orange glow and so as you listen to these hypno birthing sessions, so there's multiple sessions that you listen to and within them you create. So this is my own. This is my big experience when it comes to meditation and hypnosis and things like this. One of the big things is that you create an orange bubble of peace, is what it's called. And so she has you visualize as you're falling asleep, because you will fall asleep. To this woman's voice, I don't care what you will do. I could never stay awake, but all of it sunk into me because as it played while I was slept, it was sinking into my subconscious and she created I really struggled with this because I have a hard time letting go of things and clearing my mind. And so I do know a lot of other people that have used it that had this. We're able to create this orange bubble of piece around them. And so when you start to be in physical discomfort and you start to have waves i e. Contractions, you find this bubble that pretty much starts at the top and pretty much like a melts down over your body and you can touch it. You do a light finger, so you drop a finger and that's when you go into hypnosis, a hypnotic state. So beforehand, your present cognitive what's going on you listen to her as you're in labored depending on what part of labor that you're in, is where you start your tracks. You drop your finger and you go into a hypnotic state. Once from there you can create use this bubble of piece and well you use the orange glow pretty much to help mitigate the pain. You transform in your mind where you like how you're visualizing the pain, so you're no longer in pain. You call them waves instead of contractions, so you replace the negative connotation. And then you actually try to relax and release your body by using a keyword and being able to relax into it and saying that, I you know, peace. She says peace a lot, and she's like peace, peace, and she different different things like this, and so it's not everything works for everyone, but I will say there is a part of it that you're supposed to be able to transform and push towards where you're feeling the most discomfort and being able to relieve that because you're no longer fighting against your body, you're no longer in fly or fight mode, and so now you're in a relaxed hypnotic state and you're taking away that pain element. So when It talks about energy flowing and your picture of funnel shape of vortex above your head pulling the universal healing energy as it descends through your body from head to toe. Imagine it washing over you and taking away the negative and pain. I one hundred percent have done this and can believe in this visualization. Releasing, chanting, tuning forks. I love tuning forks. By the way, they're fantastic movement practices, so tai chi is one of them. It's the ancient Chinese practice focus on moving med meditative postures that align with breath and physical movement, promoting well being while connecting you to natural energies. I don't know if you've ever done chai chi. No, It's very slow and like methodical, and you really have to focus on releasing yourself and bringing relaxing. It is very relaxing. You have to bring in the energy of the earth into you and you want to like ground yourself, and a lot of times you do it outdoors and you ground yourself to the to you know, obviously the grass, and you're feeling you kind of get into a more meditative state of releasing your energy into the negative energy and taking in the positive energy. So that's the exchange of the vortex. Dancing is a big one, nature connection is a big one, mindfulness practices, community engagement. So pretty much all of those things I've actually done the majority of those.
Speaker 1: Actually Okay, hell yeah, I don't really see how that has any play on the aliens in Alaska.
Speaker 2: But like, well, so, I mean it's talking about energy vor taxes in the sense of having that there is real scientific things that we just read about. Ye, so using the wind, turbines and stuff using energy. And then it's also talking about using the energy in and of itself as a healing method or practice into healing your body and your mind in some way.
Speaker 1: I'm not against this, I guess my question is, and I don't know if there really is a definitive answer on this, how all right, So what would one do to make these vortexes affect their body's molecular structure? Other? I mean, are we talking about just meditating and thinking of the vortexes? Are we talking about?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So the metaphysical is a lot to do thinking about the intent behind things. So when you are meditating and you're doing hypnosis where you're doing grounding and cleansing, exercises and things like that. You're drawing in from the natural free energy that's floating around obviously, because we know that energy is being exchanged between everything. When you're touching grass and you're out nature and doing those things, you're taking from the earth. You're taking energy from the earth and you are replacing it with your energy. And a lot of it has to do with the unseen and a lot of people feel better, i e. Releasing stress, cortisol, those kind of things.
Speaker 1: But how much of that is physically how much of that is within the mind, And I'm not trying to diminish it by saying that the mind is an insanely powerful thing. How much of that is actually some sort of an energy exchange with the earth. And somebody feeling like they feel so much better after taking a minute and just breathing and relaxing.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing, though. Scientifically, breathing and relaxing and meditating releases the releases a excuse me, a multitude of hormones, sure, and is getting you into a better state overall. So it's actually physically healing you. It really it's releasing the stress hormones, which causes a lot of issues with your stomach, you got your anxiety, all of these things.
Speaker 1: Not denying that. My question is how much of that is because of walking around barefoot, and how much of that is within the human mind itself.
Speaker 2: I think it's a mixture of both, to be honest with you, Because you know that energy is flowing. We can't see all the energy. We know that we're we are connected to the earth. We are exchanging with the earth. We know, just like the funguses that are singing to each other and that are causing melodies, and that we impact how plants even grow and how much they produce by what we say and how we act. It's fair to say that us taking energy from the Earth and them and releasing our own own energy into it, we're still having some type of exchange. Now on what level, I'm not certain on that, but I know at least from my own personal beliefs. Have you ever done have you ever walked in the Big circles the spirals labyrinth? Yeah? The labyrinth? I just was. I was still explained like that because.
Speaker 1: I've got my own personal beliefs on those, so I can say no, I have not.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's one at a place that I go, a retreat that I try to go to every year, and it has it's by a beautiful river, and it's hand made by a lot of people that have been there. And I'm not very good at meditation, but I will say while walking that and in deep thought and I was barefoot in the snow, it was definitely it definitely felt like I cleansed myself. I felt better, I slept better, I ate better, I was I felt better for weeks afterwards. I did this and a lot of it I think has to do with intention in your mind and also potentially with actual release of energy into the earth and receiving energy as well. I think that it's probably more in the mental aspect of things. But that's kind of like prayer. Though a lot of people pray and they.
Speaker 1: Feel that's two very different things because.
Speaker 2: You're still you're sharing in your intent, you're praying, and it makes people feel better to go to church and feel better to pray.
Speaker 1: Okay, and church and prayer two different things. So this kind of goes into what my next question was. This was at a retreat that you go to back in Oregon. Okay, are you saying that you couldn't have had this experience in your backyard.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, to be honest with you, this place is sacred ground like it's been. It's been the way that it was established was through a lot of love and communion. It Actually it's really weird. So the fires that burn burn everything around it for probably about seven twenty five hundred miles. Everything leading up to it was burned, but the entire place steed pretty much. There is one house that they get burned, but everything pretty much steyed true to that area.
Speaker 1: So again, maybe not your backyard. I'm saying, like in nature in general, breathing fresh air, touching it, No, I would think the steps of this meditation in this labyrinth in on your own, could you have achieved the same level of cleansing and rejuvenation.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I mean probably, But I've truly believe that there is a special type of energy at this location that you can't describe it unless you've been there and you just you release yourself into nature. It's such a deeply cleansing place, and it's like all the negative intents of outside world are no longer there. It's just really kind of a releasing, spiritual place to go to that a lot of people go to just reset their whole bodies and reset their minds and stuff.
Speaker 1: And I don't inherently disagree with this. For instance, I go on to retreat once a year, right, and I do believe there's something special about the location itself. Now, same playing Devil's advocate to myself here. It could I have gone through the retreat manual at my house and gotten the same level of peace and enlightenment if we're gonna use these terms from going and just doing it on my own. Probably, But I do enjoy going to the location itself. I do feel like there's something special there. So I get where you're coming from with this. But the whole thing about intent that has always been a bit of a hiccup for me personally. I feel like intent plays very little into the actual grand scheme of shit. Sometimes it depends on the situation, right, depends on the paradigm that you find yourself in. I suppose like you can cook somebody a meal with hatred in your heart and it will still nourish their body. Meanwhile, you could cook a meal for somebody with love in your heart and it will still nourish their bodies. I mean, I get the uh, the idea behind intent and all these things, but like it's the same thing, like meditation and prayer to completely different conversations going to church versus praying at home. I mean, I've heard so many people say one way or another is better. I have had some very deeply moving prayers at my house, and I've also gone to church and gotten nothing out of it before and vice versa. So I don't I think intent plays very little to it. But you know, I understand that I am the outlier on this one.
Speaker 2: I mean I think, like, have you met somebody with evil intent in their hearts?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: And you can feel it off them, you can like physically feel the evil coming from them. Sure, Yeah, I think that is I think there is a lot to say with intent in a lot of different ways. Like you can feel a lot of people's intentions.
Speaker 1: But these people also have thriving gardens and shit, it's not like their entire life is crumbling around them because they are evil. That you know that that depends on so many other factors rather than what just intent, You see what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, I understand where you're coming from. I just don't particularly agree with everything, but yeah, no, when getting back to this, that's kind of what they're talking about, is the intent and the energetic healing practices of it.
Speaker 1: And I'm still lost on the whole vortex's thing. Like I get what they're trying to say as far as like vortex in industry and in the industry whatever fluid mechanics. I get this with you one hundred percent. Are you sending a vortex through your body or like uh, like breaking up a kidney stone, like lip a tripsy, you're sending vortices through your body to break them up, And if we're using it in that principle not just to break up kidney stones, but even if you're sitting in a hot tub or a whirlpool of some kind and that is giving you some sort of a chemical vortex exchange like you're talking about. Okay, we could I with you. I don't know what the science says on this, but I could at least see it. I don't understand how these people are using vortexes to do energetic healing practices. And I'm not shitting one. I just don't understand it.
Speaker 2: I mean I did kind of explain it about how you use it and stuff. I mean so just mental, it's mentally and physical. So you're for your example of water. So the location I go has natural hot springs, multiple of them on site location, and it has a house that is built from wooden. It was built in nineteen seventies. It is a steamhouse that's over flowing natural water that is very flip and hot, and it naturally steams in all these things, and so I could one of the things that is so cleansing about this place in particular is that you get into these natural hot springs and it feels like everything is lifted out of you. You kind of. At one point I was it was like two am in the morning and I'm just laying in this water just it's dropping rain on me, and I'm staring up at the sky and I feel like, you know, I'm starting to go through and through all the different things in my life that I'm thinking about, and I'm trying to release all of these emotions and these thoughts and things like that. And I feel like the fluidity of the water helps with releasing all of this because it's just so at peace and so common. It I can't see, I can't speak for what they're particularly using it for risks.
Speaker 1: Going on within this water or is it just like a hot spring.
Speaker 2: It's a hot spring, it's moving, it's you know, flowing and things like that. So Okay, I don't I don't think. I don't think we're like having to be I don't think it's being so literalis in to saying the spiral vortex. I will say that one of the guys that I did watch talk about this was from nineteen seventy two, was a man in Florida and he actually flew a plane that was from one point to another, and pretty much what he said is that he entered it into this vortex in the sky where he saw lines in the He saw pretty much the fabric of the universe versus what he called it, and it had lines and it was like a circling pattern. And what would normally take him ninety four minutes to fly that he's flown millions of times and a certain amount of gas. It was like forty seven gallons of gas. He flew in forty seven minutes and only used twenty seven gallons of gas, and he has the receipts to prove it.
Speaker 1: I would like to do more digging on him for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I had it pulled up. I watched the whole thing on him. But he talked about how he was like, this is what I saw, this is what I experienced. People don't want to believe me, but here's the receipts of what I have. He had how long it took him from pointing to point B, and he had how much gallon of fluid that he used, and then he showed all the other times that he's flown it.
Speaker 1: And it's heard from a pilot from Mexico that had something similar like this happened. I don't know about the vortexes and the stuff in the sky, but as far as just flying along point A to point B and out of nowhere, he just like jumped miles and miles of miles.
Speaker 2: So this is that's believed to be some type of energy vortex. So when it pertains to the Alaska conversation, is that potentially these planes that are disappearing are going into an energy vortex that might be a portal that's opening up to something else.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's where this whole vortex conversation comes into play, and Also the reports like I talked about earlier, where people had stated that it had altered mental stat states, emotional states when they were around certain places inside the triangle. So this could be something where the energy is giving off and an actual emotional state response. They're having a physical or emotional reaction to the energy vortexes that potentially are around these locations or around the mountain where the alien bases.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess maybe so, Okay. Continuing on water structuring, certain proponents believe that vortexing water by spinning it can enhance its properties by restructuring its molecular arrangement, although scientific validation remains limited, I would assume so. But okay, Number four environmental sciences. Understanding how natural vortices operate is essential for modeling weather patterns and climate systems. Okay. Atmospheric vortices, tornadoes, and cyclones showcase how vortices can lead to significant weather phenomena impacting ecosystems and human activities. Pollution dispersion, Studying how vortices interact with pollutants helps in devising better strategies for environmental protection. Okay, all right, all right. The metaphysical perspective on vortex energy Beyond its scientific implications, Many cultures have attributed spiritual significance to vortex energy. These perspectives are rooted in ancient practices and philosophies that emphasize interconnectedness and holistic understanding. Okay, it sounds on par here sacred geometry al right. So in sacred geometry, certain shapes and patterns, such as spirals, are believed to possess energetic properties that resonate with natural laws. Many practitioners assert that these shapes facilitate the flow of vortex energy, influencing both physical surroundings and mental states. All right, okay, lay lines and vortex sites. Locations known as vortex sites are thought to be zones where Earth's magnetic fields intersect or where natural energies converge. Sedona Arizona, which has been brought up, is one such notable location where tourists flock for its supposed energetic benefits linked to whirlpool like formations. I am so pissed that you made me exit out of that YouTube video because my God would have played beautifully right now. But whatever, man, I'm shit shit anyway. Spiritual seekers often claim heightened intuition or clarity when meditating at these sites, and indeed they do. Scientific challenges and controversies. There's significant intrigues arounding vortex's energy, especially regarding its metaphysical interpretations. Scientific validation remains complex. That's very strategic wording, lack of empirical evidence. The claims made by practitioners about health benefits or spiritual enhancements associated with vortex energies lack rigorous statistical support. Scientific methodologies often demand replica replicability. Replicability, yeah, being able to replicate it under control conditions, which metaphysical claims rarely satisfy. Which, yeah, that makes sense. Because metaphysical claims are very personal to the individual. It's very hard to see it.
Speaker 2: I'd be very difficult to track unless maybe you potentially use the same candidate. But even then, it depends on what day. It depends on what's happening in your life that day or that time.
Speaker 1: What they eat for breakfast, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how much do they sleep. I mean, all the things would impact it, so it would be quite challenging. I feel like maybe there would be a way to track the mootional status, like i e. Tracking the brain releasing chemicals or firing synapsis is while you perform some of these things, I would feel like could potentially be at least showing some of the energy exchange.
Speaker 1: But I could also see that going south real quickly to say like, oh, I wasn't able to get into that meditative state with all these diodes hooked up to my head.
Speaker 2: I mean, that would be quite hard for me.
Speaker 1: But I am not saying that's a diminish saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just I'm just trying to think of ways that they could maybe potentially scientifically explain some of this. But you know, there's not that I don't think this is one of those things that is high on the priority list of explaining right now.
Speaker 1: So integrating disciplines. One challenge faced by research is integrating findings across disciplines. The gap between traditional science focused on observable phenomena and subjective experiences described by spiritual practices poses an ongoing debate within academic circles. Well, yeah, as we have been saying, future directions in Vortec's energy research. As our understanding of both physical systems and energetic fields grows, future research on vortex energy may yield exciting insights novel material Investigations into materials engineered at the nanoscale could lead to the novel ways of manipulating fluid flow at tiny scales, potentially enhancing applications in microfluids or microfluid ix. Rather, energy management, advancements in computational modeling might lead to better predictions about how vortices behave under varying conditions, beneficial for both renewable energy technologies and environmental management, and then enterdisciplinary studies. Bridging gas between scientific inquiry or inquiry into physical phenomena like vortices with studies on human perception could lead to insights into our relationship with nature's energetics. Interesting such to the inconclusion here, vortex energy presents an interdisciplinary puzzle, combining elements from physical in nearing, environmental science, and even spirituality. While the scientific understanding continues to evolve through research into fluid dynamics and applications into technology, the intersection with metaphysical beliefs invites curiosity about how we connect with our environment on a deeper level. As we further explore this complex subject, we may find new ways to harness this intriguing force and perhaps even unlock more profound mysteries about our universe and existence itself. All right, then it is pretty.
Speaker 2: I thought, it's pretty cool to bring in all of this with this long conversation about these particular triangles. I mean, sure, think of the word I mean skate my mind.
Speaker 1: But again, this is if we are to believe that there is in fact vortex is going on in this area of Alaska, and.
Speaker 2: It's one of the big theories. This has been mentioned quite a few times when you look up the Alaskan Triangle as a theory.
Speaker 1: Now again, I looked up as far as to try to find some sort of a vortex is scientifically documented as far as Alaska is concerned, because like for instance, Sodona was brought up. Any hippie woo woo person will tell you Sedona is like the mecca for all spirituality in North America. Fine, cool, There is verified at least four vortex sites in the Sedona So all right, we can at least have that conversation as far as Alaska goes. I couldn't find any one thing to say that there is. I saw multiple things saying there's potential that there is.
Speaker 2: Yes, So the guy that we talked about earlier, don't. I forget what he's on, but when you look up energy vortex on YouTube, he's like the first guy that pops up. He's also on multiple of the videos discussing this, but he states that he was hired to prove pretty much that there is at least one or two energy vortexes there. I don't know if it's actually confirmed they are energy vartexes, but it does stand reason that there could be at least some there. So as another conspiracy to add to the list of the triangle, there is potentially for Texas that are leading to a different dimension, that are portals that are leading somewhere. They're sucking in the energy and I don't know what they're doing, but it's just another theory along the list of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is right now on screen, we have a short which is talking about how they are artificially making the northern lights in Alaska right now. This is it says, watch the birth of an auroral substorm. Watch this shit. So everything on screen right now they are making this.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, so that's coming from harp.
Speaker 1: Right because they are exciting the ionosphere, and so these college kids and government agencies are sending up basically, for lack of a better word, it's just electrostatic into the sky. And I'm not saying that to diminish it. I'm sure there's a way deeper explanation for what they're doing. But then they're able to track how it's moving, and they're making artificial Northern whites in Alaska.
Speaker 2: You know, just some things shouldn't be messed with.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't get me wrong. If it's something that they could do, I would love to go see it sounds dope, but it also seems very cold, right yeah, So I'm not about all that right now.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: So now we're going to get into the last few potential conspiracies when it's regarding the Alaskan Triangle and regarding Alaska in general and what could be potentially happening up there. So this article is from the New York Posts. There's actually quite a few articles when it talked about this, but it says UFO Trackers shows thousands of eerie underwater objects lurking along the US coast.
Speaker 1: Indeed, let's get into it here. I got a zoom in. This writing is small.
Speaker 2: Small, it's so small.
Speaker 1: UFO Reporting app has recorded thousands of sightings of unidentified submersible objects or USOS and near US waterways phenomena, which ranking US Navy officials Warren could pose a threat to national security. Well, yeah, I'll bet Enigma, which touts itself as the largest queriable historical sighting database for global UFO sightings, claims it has received reports on over thirty thousand unidentified flying objects and unidentified anomalous phenomena since launching the in late twenty twenty two. So in three years they have received over thirty thousand reports. Wow, and if we're going off with the same statistics that we could in the fifties, even if three percent of those are something that can't be easily quantifiable, that's still thousands of eyewitness accounts. They are being reported like that's insane. But the sightings haven't been limited to the skies, with reports also coming in about stre objects rising from the depths of the sea or plunging into the water without so much as a splash, which we have talked about a few times on screen on now we actually have a picture. Pentagon reviewed footage has documented instances of unidentified craft diving into or emerging from the water without damaging the vessel or even making a splash, prompting alarm for some officials, And we talked about that. There was a pilot that was watching it on his radar and everything else. There was ground radars that were watching it as well. This craft went from thirty thousand feet to three feet above the ocean's water, stopped for a second, went up again, and then went down and went straight into the water. Never slowed down, didn't slow down once it got into the water, never made a splash, nothing. It's defying all laws of physics. So by all accounts, it's something that humans didn't make.
Speaker 2: We know that much.
Speaker 1: As of August ENIGMA has also logged more than nine thousand mysterious sightings within ten miles of the US shorelines or major bodies of water, five hundred of them within five miles, with more than one hundred and fifty of these reports describing objects hovering above or descending into waterways. According to the Marine Technology News, the US states with the most reported uso sightings were California and Florida with three eighty nine and three six respectively, both among the top three US states of the most ocean coastline one of the most bizarre reports includes phone camera video of unexplained green lights traveling beneath the surface of the ocean, so on screen. And now we have a map of some of these sightings that we're seeing from basically around the world or around the US. Rather, the app has released mass plotting out the reporting sites or reported sightings, representing as clusters of orange dots running up and down the East and West coasts. UFO sightings are nothing new and often are dismissed as quack crack pottery by most of the scientific community or relegated to the stuff of science fiction. But retired Navy Rear Admiral Tim Galladay warrants UFOs with the ability to go from air to sea without crashing or even creating a splash could have world changing ramifications. And I have to agree the fact that the unidentified objects with unexplainable characteristics are entering US water space and the DoD is not raising a giant red flag is a sign that the government is not sharing all it knows about all domain anomalous phenomenon. He wrote that in March twenty twenty four's report alarm bells are raised. In July twenty nineteen when the uss Omaha recorded a UFO slash UAP that vanished into the ocean without a trace after buzzing a Navy fleet off the coast of San Diego. Video of the incident was verified by the Pentagon displaying capabilities. Galladay says jeopardized US maritime security, which is already weakened by our relative ignorance about the global ocean. In his twenty nine page report for UFO focused think tank the Soul Foundation, Goladay said there's a documented pattern of some more phenomenon being reported. Pilots, credible observers, and calibrated military instrumentation have recorded objects accelerating at rates and crossing the air sea interface in ways not possible for anything made by humans. He wrote, again, I couldn't agree more with this. So this is just a quick little look into the situation as far as the UAPs and UFOs go.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it was supposed to talk about Alaska too, but apparently off the coast of Alaska they have talked about there is maybe a large base underneath the ocean, and that that's contributing to them going down pretty much. Some of some of the planes going down could be and that there are They have talked about it that it's between the Soviet Union and Alaska as well.
Speaker 1: So I mean back in those days because right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and those little those little that little fifty six miles, is that maybe where that where one of them is interesting?
Speaker 1: Okay? So now we're going to share this other video here. This is from the History Channel. They did a documentary on mysteries hidden under Alaskan ice. Let's learn about this one together, y'all.
Speaker 10: Alaska the largest of all US states. It's home to the nation's highest peak, its biggest national park, and more coastline than all other states combined. For ancient astronaut theorists, the dense, uninhabited wilderness of Alaska conceals a multitude of mysteries and perhaps an extra terrestrial presence.
Speaker 11: Within this area, incredible amount of weird things take place. We have paranormal activity, the appearance of strange cryptids and other monsters of time and space, as well as the manifestation of UFI mysterious locks.
Speaker 10: Within this region of anomaloust activity stands Mount Hayes, one of Alaska's tallest peaks and a place where UFO signings are reported. With great frequency.
Speaker 12: Many people have seen UFOs flying saucers, strange lights flying in and around Mount Hayes. Now there's no road that can go up there. The only way to get to Mount Hayes is to actually fly there, which most people don't do. So what are these craft that are flying around Mount Hayes?
Speaker 10: For decades, eyewitness testimony was the only evidence to support the notion that Mount Hayes was a UFO hotspot, But in nineteen ninety five, declassified CIA documents revealed that Mount Hayes was the focus of a top secret government project called Stargate.
Speaker 9: Researchers were looking through CIA documents and they found evidence of a project underneath Mount Hayes. And they say they saw written in these records that it was actually an alien underground base in this area.
Speaker 10: Could there be a hidden extraterrestrial base in Alaska? While the idea sounds far fetched, In nineteen ninety two, US geologists detected a mysterious pyramidal object underneath Mount Denale. Seismic instruments revealed that the top of the five hundred and fifty foot tall pyramidal object lies one hundred and fifty feet below ground and just one hundred and thirty miles southwest of Mount Hayes. Many researchers believe it is an artificial structure, which has become known as the Dark Pyramid.
Speaker 12: The Dark Pyramid is this massive pyramid structure under Mount Dinale which is said to be twice the size of the Great Pyramid of Giza and made of black stone.
Speaker 10: Investigative journalist Linda molten Howe has spent years researching the Dark Pyramid and has interviewed a number of people who claim to have information about the mysterious underground structure, including one man who claims his father has actually been inside the Dark Pyramid.
Speaker 13: He said that his father was working for Western Electric and ended up as a very skilled electronic engineer, being asked to go to a location west of what with Mount Denali. His father told him there was a big freight elevator that was sticking up out of the ground and when he got to the bottom opened up into four or room work offices. The father is introduced to the fact that they are at the bottom of a pyramid and that each of the three corners they had these offices that were actually monitoring energy, and the father tells the son who got in touch with me. We are measuring energy coming out of this pyramid that is enough to power the entire country of Canada.
Speaker 14: The stories of the Dark Pyramid are pretty interesting, and you've got to wonder if there is not some kind of power plant that's there underground in the middle of Alaska, and if this Dark Pyramid isn't some kind of extraterrestrial base.
Speaker 10: Alaska's Aleutian Islands, where pilot THEO. Chesley encountered no less than four unidentified flying objects, is an area that has been known for strained sightings dating back to nineteen forty five, when a US Army transport reported seeing a large UFO emerged from the waters near the island of IDoc.
Speaker 14: Historically, there has been a lot of UFO sightings around the Aleutian Islands, and there are fifty seven volcanoes throughout the Aleutian Islands, and it seems that some of these volcanoes have some very peculiar activity around them.
Speaker 10: But east of the Aleutian Islands is a large area that has become even more notorious or strange phenomena. It is called the Alaska Triangle.
Speaker 15: The Alaska Triangle is an area roughly between Anchorage, Juno and Barrow, Alaska, more or less running along the border of the Canadian territories and the state of Alaska.
Speaker 16: The Alaska Triangle can be likened to the Bermuda Triangle, where really strange things happen seemingly without explanation. Within this region of anomalous activity stands Mount Hayes, one of Alaska's tallest peaks and a place where UFO sidings are reported with great frequency.
Speaker 12: Many people have seen UFOs flying, saucers, strange lights flying in and around Mount Hayes.
Speaker 1: Now there's no.
Speaker 12: Road that can go up there. The only way to get to Mount Hayes is to actually fly there, which most people don't do. So what are these craft that are flying around Mount Hayes?
Speaker 10: For decades, eyewitness testimony was the only evidence to support the notion that Mount Hayes was a UFO hotspot.
Speaker 1: So it seems like it's kind of repeating itself as a matter of fact, but it did give us a good breakdown of potentially what might be causing some of these issues around the Alaskan Triangle. Because when you look at where Mount Hayes is, it is dead center of the Alaskan Triangle, and then Mount Denali, which we have talked about before on the show, was renamed by President Obama hold Barack Hussein himself into Mount Denali to be the name of some sort of a Hindu god or some shit.
Speaker 2: Which I thought was kind of interesting. Like once I heard about this, I'm like, why would you specifically pick that god?
Speaker 1: I thought it was because of the Denali truck. I'm being honest. I was like I thought Obama was like, you know, being a homie on that, Like, you know, you might as well name the next mountain, you know, Mount Escalade. Like I thought that was the vibe, be honest, But apparently not. Apparently it was because of a god or some shit. But anyway, so this is a potential to what might be going on here. And next we're going to read this Mermuse website to talk about the Pyramid, the secret Pyramid of Alaska, forgotten monolith of the North, possibly allegedly potentially, So let's get into it here. Buried beneath the icy expanse of Alaska's wilderness, rumors persist of an ancient and immense pyramid, a structure said to rival the Great Pyramid of Giza in both size and mystery, refer to alternately as the Dark Pyramid or the Black Pyramid. This enigmatic monument allegedly lies hidden under ground near Mount McKinley, veiled by classified military operations, electromagnetic anomalies, and layers of forgotten native lore. The story first gained traction in nineteen ninety two when a China Lake physicist named Douglas schlur Yep came forward with claims that a classified military broadcast reported the discovery of an enormous pyramidal pyramidy yeah, pyramid structure beneath Alaska. According to Muckschler, the fine was inadvertently revealed during a Channel thirteen Anchorage news segment referencing a seismic study tied to Chinese underground nuclear tests. These shockwaves supposedly bounced off something massive and unnaturally geometric in the Alaskan subsoil and object deeper than McKinley itself. And to tie back into that, I know so many people say that pyramids are like the best thing for vibrations and sound and all these things. Engineering wise, pyramids are absolutely dog shit at resonating sound frequency. And that's why this stood out like a sore thumb whenever you're hitting it from whatever direction, Like it bounced off in a weird way. That's like, well, that's not normal or natural, because if sound flows good through something that's a natural structure, you know that makes sense. Pyramids are not a natural structure by any means. So when the sound bounced off in a very strange way, they knew something unnatural was at this base of this mountain. So much Slur's testimony opened the door for a wave of anecdotal reports. Geologists, construction workers, and indigenous locals began sharing cryptic details about an impenetrable zone in the Alaskan wilderness. Some claimed equipment would malfunction or shut down entirely in the region. Others whispered of military installations not listed on any official maps, with convoys disappearing into the mountains. A few, yeah, a few even describe sudden deployments, missing coworkers, and electromagnetic blackout zones, common hallmarks in areas associated with buried or off world technology. Native Alaskan stories predate these modern accounts. The Dnie and Athabaskan peoples. Again to any of the natives of Alaska, if I'm mispronouncing your people. My apologies, for instance, speak of underground thunderbirds and sacred mountains that hold the bones of the sky gods. These legends often overlap with tales of subterranean dwellers, time bending energies, and forbidden places where even animals refuse to tread. Elders refer to specific zones where the ground hums and warrange travelers of great spirits beneath the ice, guardians of an ancient world sealed from mankind.
Speaker 2: Interesting it hums from the energy potentially.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe we talked about that too with the Antarctica episode the snow hums.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, but that's the thing Antarctica for wear at hums. That's just a flat sheet of ice and the winds blowing one of it causes vibrations. A mountain humming doesn't do that just from the wind. That's that's next level.
Speaker 2: I like this theoria that there is potentially a pyramid underneath and there's a alien reefs down there.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe right. Whistleblowers over the years have added eerie detail to the mystery. One alleged former Air Force technician described a deep facility inverted a deep facility with inverted pyramid chambers designed to harness geomagnetic energy, calling it a global energy node. Another under anonymity, claimed alien craft were often seen hovering near the site and that the pyramid is not man made, but seeded from the stars, possibly predating the younger, Driest Cataclysm. Black Budget scientists, according to these accounts, have studied it not for archaeology, but for its potential as an energy weapon or power source. Further leaks, investigated by Linda Moulton, who just heard Molten Howe, suggests the Alaskan Pyramid is not a tomb or temple, but an ancient power plant egolithic energy transceiver, possibly still functional. According to one of her whistleblower sources, a retired electrical engineer with Q level clearance, the structure taps into the Earth's natural harmonics and transduces telluric energy into high frequency fields, possibly for long range power distribution or communication. Just so we're clear here, whenever it says transduces, that is a technical industry term for saying it converts one form of energy to another. So, for instance, if you have a valve that's got a pneumatic piston on it, that tells them when to open and close, but it gets an electronic signal to give it the go ahead to open or close. The device that is used to take the electrical current and then transverse that or transduce that to a pneumatic signal that is called a transducer. And I used to have to install and calibrate those fuckers.
Speaker 2: So that's why do you explain that?
Speaker 1: Just clear? So taking sound energy and turning into electrical or even I'll give you a better example. Your door for anybody out there that has an electronic door lock on it. Right, So whenever you're on your phone and you hit the lock button and your door has a mechanical dead bolt that will close, you just turned a Bluetooth signal into a physical kinetic frequency that moved a dead bolt into place. That's a version of a transducer.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well, I mean that definitely explains it a lot better than I. I was kind of trying to understand. I kind of had an idea of what it was, but I wasn't certain.
Speaker 1: So right, So she's saying that this is basically turning sound frequency from the earth happening naturally into high frequency feels and toe lluric energy for long range power distribution or possibly communication. Interesting internally, the pyramid is said to contain a hollow central shaft lined with a black crystalline alloy not found in any known database, and emits low level vibrations that affect both electronics and human consciousness. Okay. Another insider claimed the internal layout follows a modular resonant design akin to tuned chambers for wave guides, similar to theories about Great Pyramid, the Great Pyramid at Giza. Okay. The military reportedly monitors the output levels daily, with energy spikes aligning with solar and cosmic activity. Some testimonies even suggest that time behaves irregularly near the structure, with personnel reporting brief periods of missing time or disorientation while near the core. These elements support the growing belief that the Black Pyramid may not have been built by humans as we know them, but by a technologically advanced civilization long loss to history, or perhaps not from this earth at all.
Speaker 2: It just now they just now think.
Speaker 1: That, well, apparently they didn't do much research into it up until I mean when they say, like the nineties, right so recently in the Grand Scheme of shits recently. They decided right within the last like thirty ish, you know. While official information remained sealed, leak testimonies describe the surface of the Dark Pyramid as covered in etched geometric patterns and non human glyphs, not carved, but seemingly burned or fused into the blackstone itself. A former remote viewer working under a classified program reportedly described the markings as frequency based symbols that change when the pyramid's energetic field is active, some appearing to shimmer or rearrange under certain em spectrums. Another alleged military contractor claimed to have seen spiral and fractal motifs similar to those found on the megaliths in Peru Go Becleutepe Easter Island, suggesting a shared global language or builders. Linda Moulton Howe interview with an anonymous technician revealed that laser based scanning of the pyramid's outer layer returned unreadable feedback, as though the surface absorbed and distorted all electromagnetic input. Native lore may support this. Some tribal elders reference an ancient black mountain that sings and speaks in ruins of light.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's actually really cool the ruins of light, like, uh.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine like hearing stories of your great great grandfather who told the stories of the Black Mountain that sings, and then finding this later on be like, oh, okay, what was great great grandpop talking about here?
Speaker 2: Bro something fucking epic. Maybe it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So whether these markings are linguistic, functional, or something entirely different remains unknown, but their existence, if verified, would suggest the pyramid was not just built to store power, but to communicate with something beyond Wow. So, despite repeated denials from the US government and no publicly released coordinates, satellite image analysis have pointed out anomalies in the region, unnatural square shadows and terrain data, circular exclusion zones, and unusual magnetic interference. This is only fueled deeper belief that the Alaska's or that Alaska's Pyramid, is part of a global network of ancient energy nodes, linked not just to Egypt or China, but perhaps to last civilizations like Atlantis or Mu or mew I should say, in the ever silent snowfields of the North. The Black Pyramid remains hidden, but the convergence of seismic records, indigenous wisdom military secrecy and extraterrestrial accounts suggest something extraordinary lies buried beneath the Alaskan permafrost, something the world was never meant to find.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought this is a pretty cool article. That's why I was like, I think this is pretty neat.
Speaker 1: So and again, none of these are verified. These are all third person. These are all eyewitnesses or eyewitnesses of you know, claiming to be somebody. But that's the thing, they can't exactly speak on it. If this is something real, if this is really happening under mounta Denali, then yeah, it makes sense that they'd be sworn to secrecy. And then you also look at like what might be powering harp to Yeah, to excite some some energy in the eye on a sphere. Sure, some electricity. We could do that to manufacture a blizzard. I feel like you might need something with a little more ass in weight behind it.
Speaker 2: I agree, just me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So this is another interesting theory though, that that could be potentially the reason behind or one in conjunction with multiple of what's going on. So could be I thought this was a I heard this, and I'm like, no way that this actually happened So the article is A seven forty seven engine falls from the sky onto anchoraged neighborhood. It's published. The original publication was April first, nineteen tenety three when it happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as we're talking about all these things, of course, it's like, here's another strange there's strange things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's so many strange stories. I just thought this was interesting. So I just wanted to snag this article really quick.
Speaker 1: Oh you want me read it? Yes, all right. So a jet engine and a piece of wing ripped from an a aging Boeing seven forty seven as it flew over Anchorage Wednesday, showering tons of metal over an east side neighborhood, but injuring no one. The engine narrowly missed apartment buildings and a shopping mall, but a smaller piece of debris or pieces of debris were strewn throughout the Boniface Parkway area. One woman discovered a hole in her roof and a chunk of aluminum on her bedroom floor. Yo. Can you imagine the fucking insurance claim if that would have hit her?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, with all that weight falling down here, how not one person got hurt? Is beyond me, said Captain George Novaki. Mm hmm, that's insane. Hundreds of people were witnesses to this spectacle and jammed emergency telephone lines to report the near disaster. The cargo jet, owned by Evergreen International Airlines, dumped its fuel over cook Inlet before returning safely to Anchorage International Airport thirteen minutes after takeoff. Yeah, they didn't get very far for they realized something was.
Speaker 2: Horribly long here thirteen home.
Speaker 1: A wind sheer warning was in effect at the time, and the Federal Aviation Administration said other pilots reported severe turbulence in the area. Andrea Saunders had just picked up her daughter, ten year old Brian at Baxter Elementary School, about a quarter mile from where the engine fell. She joined other spectators, including dozens of young school children. Wow, she said, Thank goodness, it did not hit the school. The crumbled engine rested in a snow burm less than thirty feet from an apartment building, just behind the bottom of a small at Northern Lights Boulevard. They named their damn streets after these Northern Lights that are manufactured.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, we have a lot of weird ass names down here. For streets. So yeah, I was gonna say, we have some weird names, and so a lot of people name a lot of things strange. They have like us Street and they name it weird shit. So you can't judge them for that. But the fact that the engine landed thirty feet from an apartment complex, which could have really been devastating. How depending on how it hit and going through the building itself, it could have hurt and killed a lot of people. It's interesting that it didn't hit a single person though.
Speaker 1: I mean, the engine off of seven forty seven is.
Speaker 2: Not small, no, and the the sac scond.
Speaker 1: Plane that hit the twin towers allegedly, and so you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, it's a large one. So I'm surprised that it didn't actually hurt anybody. And it just kind of adds some more mystery into this. How it just fluke didn't hit a single person?
Speaker 1: Wow? So the jet was built in nineteen seventy and this fell apart in ninety one, was it? So this thing was in service for twenty one years and finally it was like hey, bro, it finally went downhill here. Wow. The final decision on whether to fly through those winds is left up to the pilots. Just minutes before the Evergreen plane took off, another unidentified bow in seven forty seven cleared the runway. So they already had one plane that had gone up and had no issues. This plane obviously was not so lucky. Let's see, he said. The plane was rocked back and forth by what appeared to be violent wind shear, and the pilot finally gained control of the aircraft. A short while later. The Evergreen jet hit the turbulence four miles east of the runway and eighteen hundred feet above the ground, and one of the planes' four engines and part of the left wing dropped off. There was a big flash. Kelly said. The pilot did some pretty wild maneuvering before he got her stabilized. The Evergreen flight crew reported moderate turbulence shortly after takeoff. According to Storm, they ran into severe turbulence as they began to turn. That was began the turn that was to have taken them over Nick arm Kinnick Arm, I don't know. The crew then reported a yawl or abrupt wobbling, and believed the engines separated at that point. After the engine dropped, the pilot declared an emergency, circled over the inlet and landed at the airport at twelve forty five. It was met by six fire engines. Five people were on board the aircraft, according to Evergreen that's the company. They walked down the stairs and reached the tarmac. A woman from the plane hugged the ground worker, an airport safety officer who saw the landing. Okay, got you, got you. So it's very interesting that this would also happen around Slam area in question.
Speaker 2: Just these crazy o they're Boeing seven forty sevens crashed after losing engines in the past fifteen months. Whoa mm hm, whoa Okay, So you remember the whole thing about the seven forty the Boeings that if it's going to be a plane that goes down or there's going to be some chicanery, it's going to be a Boeing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's just.
Speaker 2: Interesting that more than one happened. It said than never the last October. China Air seven forty seven losses third engine in December ninety one, so they had multiple in ninety one.
Speaker 1: And the other world engines. An el Al plane lost at number three engine and crashed into a building in the Netherlands in October of that year. Ay one wow or ninety I should say wow. In both cases, the engine broke off at a fuse pin that connected it to the wing. Pins are designed to break off and let the engine fall without damaging the wing, and Wednesday's accident, the fuse pin was found with the demolished engine. It appears that the circumstances are somewhat different than those two previous accidents. She said, Wow, sure, that's insane. Wow, this is actually a pretty long article.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a pretty long long one that goes all the way in detail of what happened. So do we want to read the whole thing or no? No, it's okay. Yeah. So this is just another incident that just seemed really strange and how it involved more falling out of the sky and different things that was happening. So as we wrap up this episode, I thought it would be fun to touch.
Speaker 1: On the killer Bigfoot, possibly the reason where these pilots and all the things are going, because I mean, do we know how high Bigfoot can jump? Do we like know this?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, But this is port Lock, Alaska that is rumored to be home to sasquatchlight beasts known as a natape.
Speaker 1: Nanton nack nanty knack. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. Okay, that scared off of the town inhabitants in the early twentieth century. So this is kind of just a fun little story to wrap up this entire thing of the Alaskan Triangle, because we actually got I got I guess from tinfoil. He gave me the inspiration. I couldn't think of the word. I'm sorry, it's like two am, and I just couldn't think of the dang word inspiration for this because of the Bigfoot conversation, the dog Man and things like that, and so here we are.
Speaker 1: So maybe it's not aliens that are causing this. Maybe it's the air dimensional Sam Squench, it's.
Speaker 2: The Sam squenches. Maybe maybe they're there, Maybe they're there. I'm still kind of teetering with the idea that maybe they're the aliens, like an alien group, and that's what they're out here, just fucking around, playing with people.
Speaker 1: I've definitely heard it proposed before, that is for sure. All right, let's get into it. Here on the southern coast of Alaska, a mining tunnel, rubble and rusted cannery equipment are all that remains of the village of Port Lock. The residents of this shipping and canning port abandoned port Lock around around nineteen fifty in favor of towns built closer to the new Alaska Route one state Highway. Port Lock, nestled in the southern edge of the canai I hope i pronounced that right peninsula along Port Chatham Bay, was no longer practical as a place to call home. At least that's the official story. Urban legends, on the other hand, claiming the residents fled on mass from Port Lock because of a huge, hairy, half man half beast who started stalking and attacking residents in the town. The beast, reminiscent of Bigfoot or Sasquatch, was known to the locals as nanty knack or nantai nack. I don't know, Oh, there it is non t nac.
Speaker 2: Nanty nuck nook. Yeah, nan t nuck, non t enock.
Speaker 1: Okay sure. The term nanty knock came from the Alaskan Native dena Aina word nontina okay. Sure. This literally translates as those who steal people. Oh, so a demon a demon?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a demon.
Speaker 1: The nanty knock nanty nac shit hill I pronounce a right non t knuck. Yeah. The nanty Knock was rumored to be responsible for dozens of mysterious deaths and disappearances of town inhabitants from the early nineteen hundreds until the town was abandoned in the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 2: Ooh, so this is an earlier these are the stories from earlier?
Speaker 1: Could be the reason? Maybe, I mean, this wouldn't account for the planes going down.
Speaker 2: But the story began in seventeen eighty six.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Okay? The official history of Portlock in Alaska. Portlock story began around seventeen eighty six when Captain Nathaniel port Lock of the British Royal Navy passed through and praised the area. The town took his name. However, it didn't start to grow until the dawn of the twentieth century, when a canery or cannery for salmon was built. Okay, the village was small, with just a handful of residents, made up of fishermen, lumbermen, miners, and cannery workers, largely of Russian and Alaskan Native descent. Yeah, you'll have that. By nineteen twenty one, port Lock had grown enough to open a post office, but within thirty years the town was abandoned as its residents moved to nearby places like now Wallach and Seldovia. In nineteen fifty, its final death knell rang with the shuddering of its post office. Port Lock became a ghost town. Officially, people left because it was out of the way of the new Highway. Unofficially they fled a monster who had terrorized them for decades. WHOA Okay, So this is a artist's rendition of what the nontanok would look like, which looks very Bigfoot to me.
Speaker 2: It does look very Bigfoot, honestly, okay.
Speaker 1: Shortly after port Lock, Alaska, was established, around nineteen hundred, creepy stories about the town began to spread. In nineteen oh five, all of the Native American workers at the cannery left the town because of something in the woods, though they returned. The next year and the next several decades saw a number of unsettling incidents in and around port Lock. In the nineteen twenties, Anchorage Press, which is the local publication, reports that rumors began to spread of a creature hanging around a nearby mine, as well as sightings of trees which apparently had been ripped out of the ground by their roots. In nineteen thirty one, a logger named Andrew Kamlock Yeah died a mysterious death. Kamluk was purportedly struck over the head with a huge piece of logging equipment, something far too heavy for a human pickup, and though there was blood on a nearby crane, kam Luck was found ten feet away from him. Okay, I mean cranes do move and swing, so I don't I would have to look at the situation itself to see what they're talking about here, But like all right.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's also reports of hunters who'd come across eighteen inch footprints while tracking a moose. They reported that they found signs of a struggle where the grass had been matted down, then only the deep track of manlike animal departing towards the high fog shrouded mountains. It was as if something had killed the moose and then dragged it off. Cool. Mooses are not small?
Speaker 2: Is the bigfoot?
Speaker 1: I mean? Very possibly the nonsadok yep and it was only It wasn't only moose that seemed to inexplicably disappear. Alaska Magazine reports that a school teacher who taught in the area in the nineteen forties recalled it. A number of cannery workers vanished while hunting sheep and bear eerily. One of their bodies was later purportedly found mutilated and dismember in a local lagoon. Over the decades, stories like these allegedly terrified the residents of Portlock. One by one, they began to flee the town for safer pastures. This is a direct quote here. We left our houses in schools and started all new here in now Wallach. Milania kel Yeah, who was born in Port Lock in nineteen thirty four, told the Homer Tribune. Over a long period of time, she explained something had terrorized the town's residence to the point that they fled. So are these stories about the non to knock true? Okay, let's get to the debunking of it all right. Stories like these abound in articles and websites about Portlock, Alaska, but locals of the area often dispute their accuracy. Milania kind of made up a story because she was getting tired of people asking if this story is true. Sally Ash, her cousin who served as her translator for the Homer Tribune article, told the Anchorage Press she made up this story about how Bigfoot was killing people. It wasn't true. Everybody knows that, but it was not our place to say nothing. How is that not your place? That's your cousin, Like, you know, you should be able to tell people she's crazy, okay. Ash grew up in Nana Wallach and her mother was born near Port Lock. Portlock, she said, was a creepy place, and despite her claim that her cousin made up the stories, Ash seemed to believe that the Nansonock exists. Okay, So even though she's saying, yeah, my cousin's full of shit, yo, but that things really out there.
Speaker 2: Though, I mean, I think it exists at this point. Why not they tell her up there, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Why not they tell us, don't go out on a foggy day. That's when he's walking around. You could run into him and you never know what he might do. She said the same this wow. However, Ash claimed that the Nanta Knock was not dangerous and that the locals had a sort of respect for him. I think he is part human. Ash said. He lived with people and then didn't want to be around them anymore, so we moved to the forest away from everybody. He started growing hair and looked like a bigfoot. Scary. My uncles, my grandfather's they all talked about him. He's old, he's tall, he's strong, he's hairy. It lives in the woods and you can tell when he's getting near. You can smell him. My mom used to talk about him a lot. That's something we always hear with the Bigfoot in Sam Smith Smell. So they're saying that he used to look human and then just went to the woods and just let his hair grow out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I guess he's just really really tall and he's just hairy, smelly dude.
Speaker 1: She added, respect him, keep distance, he moved around. He was quick, okay. Sure. Thus, despite Portlock's status as a ghost town in the home of the Alaskan Killer Bigfoot, as seen in the new Discovery Plus show, it's more likely that this small village simply couldn't stand the test of time not to knock. If it exists, probably keeps to itself like its legendary cousin the Bigfoot. All right, Okay, that's pretty much the end of the article.
Speaker 2: So I thought it was an interesting thing that you might have a killer Bigfoot in the midst. I mean, of all the other things that's happening.
Speaker 1: I mean, who's to say one way or another? Right, who knows? We're talking about the aliens, like, they're clearly what's making these planes go down. They're the reason why we couldn't find the nuke that dropped the first broken arrow in recorded history. This crazy manhunt that was going on for these political figures, very very strategic and key political figures at the time. Yes, got abandoned because of a nuke that according to some wasn't a nuke but was kind of a nuke. But whatever was lost and they've never recovered the bodies. We have thousands of people every year that go missing in Alaska. Still to this day, planes go down inexplicably in this triangle, and we potentially have a giant black pyramid underneath a mountain that may or may not be emitting let's just call it energy because that could go in different Yeah, pulses could be sound, could be electromagnetic. I don't near, but it's it's putting off energy in some way, shape or form and possibly could be causing all the chicanery to go down in this triangle.
Speaker 2: And you also have the energy vortexes potentially and the UFO maybe bases off the coasts, which there is more information about that. Unfortunately I did not bring the rest of the receipts tonight for that, but there is more. So there's a lot of different things that are happening.
Speaker 1: Wow, good cult members, what do you think about this episode? We want to hear from you, But before we hear from you, we do want to let you know that if you will like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver buying, then go to the link in the description below to cocsilver dot com and get yourself one of these handsome, gorgeous silver and gold coins like we have in our hands here. When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark would be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Talk to your financial advice or talk to your CPA whoever's handling your retirement, and ask them what they think about investing in precious metals. I promise you they're going to tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals and bullion. Now is the time to buy before it's skyrockets and it's too unaffordable for everybody. Once again, Cocsilver dot com link in the description below. If you are somebody that likes to partake of the Blessed Herb but does not like for your house and your breath and your clothes to smell like a skunk, then perhaps you would like a healthier drinkable alternative if you go to the link of the description to Good Feels Cannabis Seltzer. That is where you'll get twenty percent off your order and free shipping to your door. We don't have a promo code with them, like you go to the website and type in cult you have to use the promo like pretty much. You have to use the link in the description below and it will be the discounting all the things. Go get your own selser of the Blessed Herb today for yourself, and we would love to know how uh how you like. The flavors apparently have a lot of wide flavor varieties. Jonathan Square by it, I don't partake, so hey, I would love to hear from y'all if you ever try some let us know, but good cult members. As we wrap up, we want to hear what you have to think about this episode. What do you think about the Alaskan Triangle? Do you think that it's a real situation very similar to the Bermuda Triangle. Do you think there's a natural phenomenon that we just are overlooking here? Do you think it might be something spiritual, something esoteric, something alien, something Sam squanch or the non to knock, whatever the hell you pronounce. I think we want to hear what you have to say about the good cult members, and the best place to do so would be too Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of licesuscribes comments, leave a posty reviewers, shares of the defensive family shares if we're Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted. More potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like Arstie, Finally's and gentlemen. Why you're ready to go check out menimistics of Jonathan's other show and getting the same lover respect over there at the five star viewsing the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Caju to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lies that we host every Wednesday night and night in Central. Links to those are in the description as well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 17: With all of this being said, this was another peautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy nine The Kids of Nine, And there's one very important streamings final piece of information
Speaker 2: Means away just as soon as humanly possible.