Speaker 1: Uh, what's up? Everybody? Welcome to part two. Listen.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't want to be an asshole. I don't want to be this person. I don't want to be a douche mgoche. But if you pop this on and you heard us clearly say that there was a part one and you're like, I don't care, I'm just going to listen to part two, come on, man.
Speaker 1: Come on, may come, mom may. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, because we got all our like little heb gibi's out that's not the right word, but you know, we get all our little ants what do you call them, shpilcus. And we worked hard is what we're trying to say. We worked hard, We left it all on the table. There's a lot of setup, there's a lot of we, we made a lot of accusations right at Yeah, I still I still do feel like there's something a little off about wherever whatever treatment he's getting.
Speaker 1: Jack's, by the way, is he But yeah, go back and listen to that because a lot of stuff. Also, we talk about science, we talk about healing. We'll give you like the.
Speaker 2: Five Ways to heal your life, which is not even on brand, but like do we do it so you want to go back and hear that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not to.
Speaker 2: Can we just get into the driving a little bit, because that's going to be kind of a nothing them doing that, because I kind of skipped it a little bit.
Speaker 1: As as you've said.
Speaker 2: In the past when we talk about like Housewives Orange County, I always going like a mud run. My remote just kind of goes a little ahead of the mud. I just wrote, we have to literally watch them race toy cars. Yeah, and we don't all I wrote, and that's the thing, and we kind of just don't. No, you know what I mean, we don't nobody, they're not Bravo is not the boss of me. No, I do what I want. I watch what I want. Yeah, I think I just left it on. I just watched it for a second. But then we get to a discussion of jack somehow Jacks is still starring in the show. Oh for sure, he's the main he's main star. Yeah, energy, he's the lead.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But we find out that all every outlet now has the story that Jackson is in rehab, so TMZ and Brittany is like.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you fanned out. How did you find out?
Speaker 2: They well, and then Brittany asked herself, who's the other villain on the show. Oh, yeah, it's Jesse. Jesse told him for some reason, right then, Jess So jess So, Douche mcgos is like, I'm sorry, Cecily, but like you created the name for him, and then I feel like it's your responsibility to lead lead us in Collin that. Oh sure, I'm sorry, my my dad. Douche mcgoosh tells Jacks. I feel like Jack should have a different name. But then we're just going to confused Jush mac. He tells Jaxon, who was also that yeah, and because he's like, well, I mean we've got to have to care about like him too. Oh my god, yes, yes, yes, uh yeah. Jesse says, yeah, I told I told jax because you know that we're going to Santa Barbara, because like you know, it's better, like he's gonna have fomo and just rage text everybody, So you got to kind of just like be honest with him. I just wrote, Jesse is becoming the biggest villain on the show. That's so funny that you said that, because I wrote, he is Patrick Bateman level creep And do you know what I'm talking about with Patrick Batemon. Yes, of course, yes, that's that was the vibe he was giving me for short in his confessionals.
Speaker 1: It's very very psycho. He's nuts. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: We're not alone, right, No, we're I can't imagine that anyone out there is like, you guys are really too hard on Jasi.
Speaker 1: He seems a really nice guy. You guys are like such bitches.
Speaker 2: But I do feel and this is this is how my brain gets rotted out from reading Reddit. But I do feel like a lot of people are like, he's not that much worse than Michelle, which I disagree. I totally disagree. Don't believe them. Imagine who these people are. There's there's probably a million of him out there, you know, yeah, making notes. Yeah, so like, fuck it whatever, let him, let him say. They can say what they want to say. We're going to say what we want to say. We see what we see. He's an asshole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't love Michelle, Okay, so please don't hear I think Michelle she said and done some weird stuff. Yeah, cheating on Jesse is not one of the reasons why I don't like her. That is not so if you're thinking, like, yeah, she's a cheater, No, I really don't care about that.
Speaker 1: Fun Jesse, but douche mcgosh.
Speaker 2: But he's also mad because, like, basically his girlfriend was sleeping with the Baywatch guys we discussed earlier, which is hilarious.
Speaker 1: They're like, are you still together? He's like no.
Speaker 2: His whole thing is being angry that people are making him look bad, you know. So I think he's like the fact that he found out Michelle was cheating, He doesn't at all want to go. He never listens to her when she's like, you were literally the worst husband. You were mean to me. Do you know the story that is true that he told he wouldn't let her get they the epidural? Oh no, yeah, because he told the doctor He's like, no, she wanted an epidural and he was like, no, she I want her to have a natural birth.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. He is. He's on another level. He is worse than Jack somehow.
Speaker 2: Yeah what I can't remember the exact story, but the doctors he had to he had to relent because somehow the doctors were like, this is risking her life, Oh my god, and stay out of it. Basically, yeah, she has every reason to think that he's just like a horrible shit person. Now you might be listening to this and going like, yeah, but Stephanie, then she should have left him. No, sometimes it gets harder, especially if you got a kid and that's your life. And there's probably like charming parts of him too that she fell in love with, like that shit changes. It's confusing, Yeah, but it's not confusing to her anymore. But also she did leave him pretty early. But you know, it's really hard. You're a new mom, you got postpartum. He's refusing to help anything. That's also a fact. He told me I'm not helping at all with the baby. You know what, Women have gone into rages and cheated on men for much less than that. So yes, and she didn't even go on and rage. She's just like, I gotta get out of this. I need comfort, I need love. And it was probably in some ways safer for her to get out of that marriage with a new boyfriend to protect her. Now, you had to have kind of been confused by the next moment where so Douche macgosh is going on and on and now he starts to fight with Janet for some reason, and Janet kind of rises up against him, and I was like, I don't know how to feel about this because I liked her for it. Yes, I'm like, well do we have to like Janet now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So basically he says, Jesse's like defending himself and he's like, yeah, I would really bother him if, like we didn't tell him that we were going on this trip, but like you know, he'd find out whatever and something about and I didn't tell him.
Speaker 1: So what Yeah. Basically he's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needs our support too, Like why should that cunt Britney get all the support?
Speaker 1: Right? What about Jabs? What about my bra? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So yeah, so Jesse says to Janet and Jason and Britney, oh my god, this is the worst. He's like, yeah, I want to talk to you guys. Oh oh, this is what it was.
Speaker 1: He's like, I.
Speaker 2: Need to talk to you guys about bullying my friend. Because he's talking about his ex girlfriend who cheated on him. He's like, you guys were bullying her. Yeah, I heard, I heard you told people to block her. But then, so before before, Janet is a little more of a hero, a little less of a hero because She's like, what, I didn't I didn't tell anything to block her.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I just blocked her. I said, I've blocked her, and Jesse goes, get your husband told me. She goes, oh, okay, well yeah, yeah I did do that. But that's not people, that's just my husband, right. But she does stand up against she does kind of like, well she goes first, she goes anyway, I only have wonderful things to say about her. She goes, I said, it's better than the whoors that Jackson has been dating. And then Brittany says, I think she's a wonderful person. I think she was a wonderful person. But the fact that she sending messages to Michelle is disgusting.
Speaker 1: And je was she joking about that when she said that she really thinks of this rando that Jesse's probably trying to get on the show. Yes, you know that's some deal.
Speaker 2: It's like some friend of his and is like, okay, let's say we sup together and we'll get you on the show. That's what they're doing. Everything's a fucking joke. And then everybody else decided Nope, nope, not doing that. We're not letting her on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then so then Jesse goes Michelle said things.
Speaker 2: That are true. She said that my friend. He keeps saying my friend instead of the girl he was sleeping exactly. He was gonna move to Orange County to live with, right, She said, my friend was sleeping with other people. Then Brittany goes, are you still sleeping her Jessey, He goes no, And then that's when Janet goes, then why are you worried about it? And why are you taking her side against the mother of your child? Just he goes, don't you manipulate me? Mhmm, you bitch that shouldn't even be on this show. For that moment, I was sort of like opinion that moment. I was like, Oh, I didn't hate Janet, She's not scared to him. I wish more people would stand up to each other. Well, yeah, he's sure, wasn't Why is Brittany not going like, I really loved that person you were having six with? Even though I'm see that comes back to Brittany not liking Michelle. There must be some reason because they don't like her, so I don't know how they can tolerate Jesse. But maybe because maybe they do see it like, well they both suck.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's a little bit of that. But you know what doesn't suck? What Via gummies.
Speaker 2: I cannot tell you how much Via gummies do not, so we are such fans. It's actually one of my favorites. If you're having trouble sleeping or focusing or really kind of anything, you can get these CBD gummies, which Stephanie has tried for sleep and swear she's been talking about them well before they were sponsors. Yeah, with CBD, the CBD ones. Yes, you can also get ones that have THHC in them, of very light ones all the way to one hundred milligrams which are super strong.
Speaker 1: They're made with high quality ingredients.
Speaker 2: They are affordable, and I am such a fan, like true fan of these, and they're accessible too. You can get them online and I'm going to tell you how to get VIA gummies tell us.
Speaker 1: If you're twenty one or over, check out.
Speaker 2: Our link to Via in our description and use the code rose Pricks to receive fifteen percent off free shipping on orders over one hundred dollars. If you're new to VIA, you get a free gift of your choice. After you purchase, they're going to ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show that's rose Pricks, Tell them we sent you. You can enhance your every day with a viya that's v I I A yes.
Speaker 1: And also is your hair thinning?
Speaker 2: Are you seeing more skin in your part and it's bumming you out? Well, that is why you need to use Hers.
Speaker 1: Hers.
Speaker 2: Getting started with Hers is so simple. It's a quick online hair quiz, you answer some questions, you get connected with a provider to discuss your personalized treatment plan because nobody wants to deal with thinning hair and now you can do something about it. There's a lot of products out there and it can be confusing on what works, but Hers actually works. Hers hair treatments are made with doctor trusted prescription ingredients that many other hair products out there don't have, and it's all online, so no pharmacy trips, doctors or office visits or insurance required. So start your initial free online visit today at four Hers dot com slash rose Pricks that's f O, R H G R S dot com slash rose Pricks for your personalized hair loss treatment options for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks Individual results may very compounded. Products are not FDA approved or verified for safety, effectiveness, or quality. Prescription required. Price fairies based on product and subscription plans. See website for full details, restrictions and important safety information. Okay, all right, you guys, So now let's see.
Speaker 1: So basically no, but here's the part.
Speaker 2: So Janet then says, well, this is where we started to like her a little bit. She goes, well, you know what, your friends shouldn't be threatening legal action against us, Yeah, which is true. And then Jesse goes, well, your friend Douche mcgoosh Sorry, Okay, goes well, your friend shouldn't have been sleeping with someone else. Also even saying this person's name, she doesn't have a legal stand I mean, there's nothing that that makes no sense. Yeah, I'm sure they want somebody on the show who's litigious from the start before they even like hang out, yes, yes, and luck with that, like, oh, I don't like this person. And also the fact that Jessin would sleep with Douche magoos, I mean that tells us everything we need to know, right, and they watch So then Janet says, well, if I was married to you, I would have cheated on you toooo go down. We just started liking Janet. Yeah we did. I mean, now you got to Now you got to take us the other way. It's up to you. Well, this does kind of bug me. So everyone gets back to the house and they start having their drinks and then Zach is like he is all of us where He's like, shit, I kind of feel like I want to have a scene here, like I want to do I want to see I want to you know, do something, have some drama, but like when is the best time to do it? Because they're like seasoning the steaks, everyone's making dinner, and he's like, I forgot who he asks, but he's like, should I take Janet aside? Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, and it doesn't matter who we had. They're like yeah, yeah yeah. So then so he's like can I talk to you or whatever? And then Janet tells the camera and this is where I was like, Oh, the Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away. She's like, yeah, I like that Zac is taking me aside. Like I hope he's really taken a long, hard look at himself and all the horrible things he said about wishing my baby would die, and I hope he realizes that it's like super super serious, and like, I think it's actually pretty big of me to even sit and listen to him.
Speaker 1: That was amazing that she said that big of me to listen to him, which is amazing. He was gonna look back at that and go like, oh my god, this bitch.
Speaker 2: And I mean I so tried several times, right right, yeah, So basically, uh, I just wrote none of us will ever see Oh oh, I meant that you and I might not see eye to eye on this, I said. But Zach tries to apologize once again, and I don't know if there's more to this story because he takes a lot of ownership. That's what I wrote too, Like he's taking in what will she does she ever? No? So Janet says, is like, well, look here's the problem. Britney told me that you said you don't care about my pregnancy. And then he's like, well I did. It wasn't in the context that you think it was. Basically, he's trying to say like, Okay, yeah, I said some stuff, but even when they showed they keep showing it back. Yeah, And basically Michelle is he says something, They're like, she's pregnant, and he says, I don't care, and then Michelle goes, well, you know, stress could hurt the pregnancy, but he doesn't go like, I don't care. I hope she loses the baby. And when he said he doesn't care that she's pregnant, he says it before it's not like she said, you know, she could lose the baby if you stressed her out, And then he doesn't say right after that, I don't care she loses the baby. Do you know what I'm saying? He says it first like, all right, I'm a gay man. I don't know all the ins and outs of pregnancy, like who cares if she's pregnant? She still has to answer for this. Then yeah, says yeah, but stress could hurt her pregnancy.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe maybe Zach said some more stuff in private. I think I.
Speaker 2: Remember it differently because I remember he did say after that was said, he still is like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't give a shit.
Speaker 2: I feel like he does say that now I understand that he's a like he's saying.
Speaker 1: And the weird thing that she keeps bringing up in that conversation is like you were so crazy you had to be taken out of the bar, like as though Zach's the one out of all of them with the biggest issues, right, I don't think so, right.
Speaker 2: I mean it was also felt very fake at the time. All of it's just so weird. So yeah, so she doesn't really own anything. No, and he keeps saying, which I you know, again as a recovering person, when he's like, okay, but I was blackout drunk, and he's I'm not saying, like, I don't know, I don't remember anything. Could have said it?
Speaker 1: Could?
Speaker 2: I mean, he says, I feel bad, like I'm sorry for whatever I said.
Speaker 1: I was blackout drunk, right, Which it's not great.
Speaker 2: I had this blackout drunk as an adult and I'm not proud of it and it sucks.
Speaker 1: But like let him, like, can you get over it?
Speaker 2: You on it? I have questions, though, I'm so confused by that because what happens, like you literally don't have control when you're blackout drunk over what you're saying. I mean, you're still sitting upright, so you're still able to like because I remember I've told you, like I had a relationship with someone and he would get blackout drunk, so he said, and just say the most racist, horrible, terrible things to like uber drivers. I broke up with him for this reason obviously, you know, yeah saying but like it just isn't that just in him? Isn't that just in him?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's just you have no like filter or impress control. So yeah, you're going to say things that like you might.
Speaker 1: Kind of what is the line?
Speaker 2: The line like a drunk person is a drunk person's word is a sober person's thoughts? Right, we talked about that, so I think so yeah, yeah, like yeah, I don't know. So I don't know, I don't know, but yes, she either has to forgive or not.
Speaker 1: But she did.
Speaker 2: Basically, if you're a blackout drunk, right, you might just let loose. Yeah, And your point is I don't really give a fuck about Janet, And like why is everybody babying Janet?
Speaker 1: Like what that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, doesn't mean that your secret thought is I hope she loses her baby. That's not That's what I'm trying to defend, right, I see, I understand, I understand. I mean, okay, like he got drunk and out of control, but also Danny does it too. All the time, all seem fine with that, right, And also, as has been pointed out, Jax has done one hundred fucking times worse, and they're all like.
Speaker 1: But what about Jack's feelings? Right? How come nobody's like, what about Zach's feelings? Right? No, everything is they don't care because they are not really friends exactly. They're not friends. So it's just fake.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, we haven't even mentioned Jasmine. By the way, she is a main character on the show. We are like, well into our second episode of this thing, our second recap, no mention except to say that she doesn't really pop up. So and there will be at the house, by the way, I guess I should just tell you. And her girlfriend Melissa also and they hugged and they took a nice room, and that's all we got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all we got.
Speaker 2: Melissa doesn't even have an under five by the way, right, there's one shot of her face and she looks at the camera because she's not trained in like being on a reality show, and that's it, and maybe that's the only one they had. They were like, oh shit, we didn't follow Melissa at all. And some camera guys like, uh, actually I did film them coming into the house, but she looked at the camera. They're like, oh, I don't have to do Yeah, and I've done that before too. I've done short films where like, it's very hard not to look at the camera. Let me just tell you that right now. And I'm not even joking right and I'll watch the little short films back and I'm like, oh god, they had one job, right, I had one job, so I yeah, I'll give her that. I wish they would look at the camera more often and be like, hi, hi, Frank, you know there's somebody, there's people there in productive. Remember all those stories about the real world that they were getting in trouble because the camera people were sleeping with the real world past and sometimes they would end up together.
Speaker 1: Oh and producers and stuff. Yeah, it was happening all because it was kind of new. Reality TV was sort of new.
Speaker 2: We're talking like early nineties, and yeah, no, it happened a lot like there was. They finally just started making storylines around it. One guy was like, well, I'm gonna leave the show because I want to be with the couching director. Oh my god, I did just do that more, just do that address it. They address it sometimes on below deck, which I love, Like they'll they'll say hi every now, and I'm like, I read her, it's not often, but like one time un below deck, somebody was in trouble and one of the crew, one of the camera people, put the camera down and went and helped them. Oh, like I think that they that they've fallen overboard, like some thing really drastic had happened.
Speaker 1: So I'm just saying, let's have more of that.
Speaker 2: And if they lay the camera down, yes, and then you could see they still showed the footage of them with the cameras laid down. Kind of yes, it's all cut up, you know, but like it was a real thing, and in fact, so much so that on the reunion that season, they had the crew member who was not supposed to be on camera.
Speaker 1: They had that person come out and like, take a.
Speaker 2: Bow below deck. Don't sleep you're sleeping on below deck. And I don't know why we got to get you on there. I can tell you where to start too, to think about. Tell me you want you want the Australia you went down under? Everything else is just nothing, Okay, I'm all about the down Under. That's the captain. You want that's let's just we'll talk about it later, okay. So Jesse I will watch that, Okay. So they make up. Zach and Janna decide that for the sake of the show, they're going to just like make peace right. And now it is time for my least favorite thing ever, and that is that Kristen says, Hey, there's been a fraction in our group, so I brought in a lady to do a healing circle.
Speaker 1: Yep, I knew you'd love it. I knew you'd love it. I did.
Speaker 2: I knew that, okay. But so before that, I just wrote, shut up, Naya. I don't know why I wrote that, though.
Speaker 1: It's like I almost wanted to just skip ahead to see anything in That doesn't matter. It's probably nothing.
Speaker 2: She was saying something that annoyed me, and I just wrote, shut up, okay, Kristin. Now I didn't really even though I have three kids, I didn't really quite understand. Okay, I'm going to tell you what I think happened. Kristin was monitoring her body's ovulation and somehow she took her eyes off the ovulation monitor and when she went back to check, they were like the thing was like, yeah, you were ovulating like earlier today, but now you're out of the window.
Speaker 1: Your numbers are low. I don't know, but she like loses her mind. Yeah, it's so funny that you write she loses her mind. I wrote, she's sad about ovulation. Oh but I guess I know Kristin more than you know Chris. So to me, that's not I've seen her lose her mind. This is just like way okay. So she's upset.
Speaker 2: And then the ro brigade, Yes, all the douche mcgoshes sit out on the chairs and they sip some manly beverages.
Speaker 1: Yes they do, Yes, they do. Then we come back in we're cutting around a little bit.
Speaker 2: We come back into Kristin and Luke and they have I just wrote ovulation drama.
Speaker 1: Yes, so she's like, I hate.
Speaker 3: My body, like I just want to get pregnant, Like why why was I ovulating like before?
Speaker 2: But like no now, and with her head her neck back, so you get like all the weird necks the check for herself.
Speaker 1: She doesn't have that normally. She just holds her head that way.
Speaker 2: So it just looks like there's seventeen nexts talking to you about ovulation. It's like, you don't have to hold your net like that right to your angles. Let's get listen, let's get tyra bank on there. We all have bad angles. You got to know your angle. I was turned to the left, like you gotta you know your angle. So you know, I can't help but go into this next girl that I'm going.
Speaker 1: I'm going to call.
Speaker 2: I know so many hates so much because she's like, just call them. You have to say this next person that I'm going to call now your pictures one second after Well, it's right, but.
Speaker 1: It's after she's already done that. She doesn't. She does the preamble first. She's right, right.
Speaker 2: This is why it bugs me. She'll it's not that she can't say. She'll say like, Okay, next, I love your blah blah blah, your pictures, blah blah blah. Okay, this next name I'm going to call is Sarah. Why don't I just say, okay, Sarson is Sarah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But also I don't like the preamble. I don't like the thing before that either.
Speaker 2: So like, this person is a paradox because on one hand their pictures are killing it, but on the other hand, they look like a slug just slug like a monster slug slugging on the runway, and they don't know their angles and their ugliest shit?
Speaker 1: So who stays? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The worse two is when they're like this next girl we we we made her have a have a have a new haircut, We cut all her hair off, and it just felt like.
Speaker 1: She didn't really accept it and appreciate it. Yeah, and appreciate it. But this other girl is ugliest shit.
Speaker 2: So who stays the person who wants to be here but his ugliest shit or the person who is really beautiful and tells someone to be here?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, hurts right now? They really like Tyra in this room. She's so mean. She's like, here's a couple we have.
Speaker 2: I have before me, one girl who's so fat, like I feel like this week she must have gained like thirty pounds. She just refuses to watch her caaleries. And then I have another girl who does not appreciate the fact that I shaved her head, which was very avant garde.
Speaker 1: So who stays the woman who's fat and super fat but kind of wants to be here, or the bald lady that we made bald but who does not want to be here, and then she like and then the noise of her pulling the head shot out drives me crazy too. It's like like there's just like a foley artist that they bring in to make it louder. Michelle, Oh my god, Oh my god, he could use a healing ceremony. Standing before me.
Speaker 2: I have one lady who, since she's been here to not take care of her skin and now she has full blown acne all over her face and her back.
Speaker 1: Under her back, I.
Speaker 2: Who refuses to get her gap fixed in her teeth, even though we told her that in order to then we put it in.
Speaker 1: We put the gap in, and she refuses to make it to fix it. So who's stays we should do it with the people on the valley? On one hand, I have a woman with a personality disorder who always talks about ovulation and it's like friends with all the wrong people, but it's kind of cute, but she holds her neck in a weird way. And then we have another girl. We have another woman who just brags about how great her husband is and is not super attractive. So who stays.
Speaker 2: That was Kristin and Janet by Yes, of course, of course I do. Yeah, that's for our audience, who aren't like Valley officionados, like we are right right, all right. So basically Zach oh, okay, So there the ovulation drama happens, and Luke is like, it's gonna be okay, we'll have our baby maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah sure.
Speaker 2: So then for no reason, Zach is crying. Yeah, and I was like, okay, do we like him? He's a lot, but he's no more a lot than the rest of them. He's no more a lot, you know what I mean. Yeah, so tired, But yeah, I don't mind that he's crying. He's emotional, he feels big, I like Benji.
Speaker 1: So he's upset.
Speaker 2: Well, no, he's upset at Brittany is what happens.
Speaker 1: And he has a right to be. I think she is not being his friend at all.
Speaker 2: No, And remember when they had the pole conversation last week, Brittany was so checked out.
Speaker 1: He was really trying. First of all, he's really good with cruise.
Speaker 2: He was really like trying to have a real conversation and she was just kind of like and it wasn't because the cruise, because the nanny was there.
Speaker 1: Yes, but she's like, oh, are you crying?
Speaker 2: So I think he's very sensitive and they get bugged by that, I guess, but it's fine when they do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like Zach can't do anything.
Speaker 2: But and Brittany is pretending that she doesn't even know why he's obsessed, because she's yes, why are you crying, Jax?
Speaker 1: I thought it was a good conversation that you had with Jane it's and he's like, no, it's because you went to lunch. Apparently you went to lunch with Janets and told her what I said. And Brittany goes, Woa, yes, here's it because it.
Speaker 2: Was bad, and Zach goes, okay, but if it was bad, then why the fuck did you tell her?
Speaker 1: Right? And Brittany goes, exactly, maybe I shouldn't Maybe I shouldn't have told her, And.
Speaker 2: Zach goes, yeah, you shouldn't have fucking told her, and Brittany goes, but it was cause it was so bad. But if that happened in the reverse, was true, and you said that about her like black jackniy Lyde.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just can't get over Janets with an ass. We have to we have to call her Janets.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't believe that we are just now said in episode four, we're just now calling her janets. Oh my god, I don't understand my next note, I wrote, like I don't.
Speaker 1: It's something mandola and earth magic.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well mean, well yeah, so it's time for the barbecue first, and the men have had some meats, and then we look outside and Willa the healer is like art and up the sound bath or whatever. Okay, that's right, Luke and the guys, all the bros and process, They're like.
Speaker 1: Let's go outside. There's a special lady who's gonna do some healing. So then we get hello.
Speaker 2: My name is Willa, and I am a ceremonialist, an embodiment guide, and sacred photographer of John Goes. She's the human equivalent of a dream catcher.
Speaker 1: Yes, perfect, my god.
Speaker 2: Yes, let me just repeat this for you though. I am a ceremonialist, which yes, by the way, if you write that in your document, that is not a real word.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It's pretty is going to get mad. It's very vague.
Speaker 2: A ceremonialist. I just do ceremonies. It doesn't really matter what they are, right, whatever, yeah, an embodiment guide and sacred photographer.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yeah, so she says a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Like goldiegoog yep, and people are kind of rolling their eyes, laughing a little bit. But then they have a little ceremony mm hmm. Yeah, where they're supposed to like release stuff and then bring us three stuff in calling in and release something like that. Yeah, totally insanity. I felt a little bit seen by the fact that these people were all kind of rolling.
Speaker 1: Their eyes a bit.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, at least they were like, oh my god, this is like so cut of corny. But like when they say things, was it Jesse that was like, I just want to release animosity?
Speaker 1: Is that who said that?
Speaker 2: Douche Magooche I think, or Michelle said I want to Maybe it was. I got a little confused there because I started like, oh, I don't know about all this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Brittany goes first, and she's like, I want to release my flat checks in my beer cheese and my height.
Speaker 1: Tret and and I want to bring in some hat benies and some more flat checks, Like I want to release all that cocaine that we got in the basement that first jacks we were supposed to sell it. I was supposed to sell it. That's why he's actually texting me. He's like, the feds are coming get rid of it, Like to release that and bring in some happiness. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then Michelle is like, I want to release like anxiety and stress and accept a new life with happiness and love, right, and Jesse is staring, I'm sorry, douche mcgoosh is staring daggers. Yes, he's so mad that she all she did. I'm sorry again not. I don't want to be a huge Michelle apologist, but she is not doing anything wrong right here. She's like, I want to accept a new life with happiness, and he's like, no, you are not going to right, He's not having it. So Jesse says, I guess to camera. He's like, yeah, I don't want to release my anger towards her because like I don't want to give her the satisfaction because she's just.
Speaker 1: Sitting there cold as ice.
Speaker 2: My god, we've all known this guy. We know this guy. He's no good, no, no, So then they all do ceremony stuff. I don't know if you have more notes about the ceremony. I don't know what this means, but I wrote Cookie Chatty. I was starting to I feel like I was starting to fade at this point, but I think that was part of the ceremony. I wrote prayer something, there's a prayers, Jack's prayer, Like, what is that Jack's pray? No Jackie chatting, No Jack's there's because there's a scene you might you might have been in a lunista.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. I wasn't. I was just I he had checked out a little while. We got Jackson.
Speaker 2: We got Jackson, Jackson's video diary, that's what it was. And he's wearing his stupid, fucking Jack's hat. So this fucking douche Canoe goes off from his rehab, gets his hat to make his video. He's like, I will never camera without my Jack's hat, right branding?
Speaker 1: Remember how he would always have to put a stupid bar, the studio City Bar in there all the time, and like, let's make sure to I mean, he's smart to do it. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I can't push back on that, like, you know, why else are you on the show. But yeah, he thinks he's such a big brander, like we're all going to go do that. Yeah, I probably would go at the bar but okay, So he's like he's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Really hard that, like I'm in this place for like no reason, because like, yeah, I use drugs, but like completely socially, like thirty times a day, like in a totally social way, okay, and everybody's fucking up my ass about it, and like does it make me upset that she's out there like having fun and living her life because she's like a bitch and she doesn't check on me or even one time like call me or respond to my like rage texting by saying like how are you doing, Jax? And I've been here for like sixty seven hours and like nobody cares about me or my feelings, and like, okay, yeah, do I have to take like a tiny bit of responsibility, like get a little tiny part?
Speaker 1: Okay? Maybe?
Speaker 2: But like when we got married, it was for fucking sickness and health and right now I'm sick.
Speaker 1: I'm sick. Yeah, And he doesn't.
Speaker 2: So he's still in rehab when he's saying this, like it doesn't seem like this is going well, No, obviously it's not.
Speaker 1: It's just really like nothing, not that he could be healed or fixed or in any way like that quickly. But that's kind of my issue with this kind of thing, right, I mean, I you know, I'm not and I don't know what exactly the thing is that he's in and I can't put down, you know, like, I'm sure they're all doing their best. Yeah, I mean, seven hours is a long time.
Speaker 2: With therapy straight every day, But like, what the fuck, dude, if you don't if you don't believe Brittany the mother of your child, go talk to your other exes. Yeah, talk to Lisa Vanderpum, Go talk to STOSSI talk talk to the people that you now decide are important in your life or that they have meaning.
Speaker 1: And because Brittany's the bad guy right now, to him, he's such a okay, all right, So then that happens.
Speaker 2: So back with the sacred embodiment coach ceremonialist. Everybody's like cleaning up the detritus of their ceremonies, but Danny has guys, I gotta go, I gotta a dish, I gotta do somethinguff And everyone's like so sad to see him go, but he's like, you guys, guns, like.
Speaker 1: You know, three hundred three that's going to get his he's going to get his So now.
Speaker 2: Is time for another torturous thing, which they're calling like the gratitude ball.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: You're on the show, Hey, you're on the Valley, you live in the Valley, or you're in the Hollywood it's the Hollywood Show, and you have to sit through a whole like embodiment coach healing ceremony. And then after you've done it all, after you've put aside your cynicism, and you're like, Okay, you know what I'm gonna I'm gonna go with this. No different than if I was offered an opportunity to do ayeuasca.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do it. I'm gonna puke, I'm gonna see my You know you would do it. You would do ayahuasca. Well, did you do it?
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would. No, but I'm just saying, let's just say that you were so open minded. You were like, I'm gonna put all of my preconceived notions aside and I'm gonna do all that. And then you're done and you're on the other side of it, and then someone's like, Nope, time for the gratitude ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's funny you say that because I wrote down how serious they have to pretend, and then I just said they all hate each other.
Speaker 1: You can sense it.
Speaker 2: They're not, like I said a million times, they're not really friends and you can kind.
Speaker 1: Of feel that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's just such a dumb filler for a show that should it should work on its own without this stuff. We don't need it, right, just put them in the house and let them have conversations. But there's been so much of it in this episode. We got the fake but we're gonna everybody's gonna dress up in Nascar here, and we spent way too long on that. Then we spent way too long on watching them race toy cars, right, yeah, exactly. And they're all very proud of themselves. They think they're so funny. Oh, they're gonna love this shit, but we don't. Nobody likes no. But then after all of that, then we have to have a ceremony. They're que vacation when they do not make this mistake With the Real Housewives, they make exactly well, sometimes they do with Orange County. There's sometimes they do. It really depends on the because you know, there's different producers for each thing. Same with like below Deck, you can you get a totally different vibe if you're in Australia, or if you have Captain Sandy, it's a whole different thing. They have a different crew. So so that's why some work and some don't. Right, So this this show is just to produce, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Like, stop it. I'm actually looking up who produces The Valley, like literally, not just Brova.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're right, there's different production companies. Yeah, exactly. So this one is I went to dinner with I can't remember the name of the company, but the woman's name was like Kathleen French, I believe, and I had it. I went to a dinner many years ago, being a big Real Housewives fan with the but they would not give me any inside scoop. Interesting, that's interesting. Well yeah, okay, by the way, The Valley, so it's produced by thirty two Flavors. Okay, Alex Baskin's company. They all so do Vander pomp. Oh, but that doesn't mean it's the same exact team, same editors.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was hoping there'd be like a crossover with some dumb like you know, Challenge show and producer doesn't necessarily mean I think vander Pump is an EP on that as well, but she's not.
Speaker 1: I mean she could be though I could see her.
Speaker 2: I could see her coming and going make them have like a racing thing, pops.
Speaker 1: I could see that.
Speaker 2: By the way, I just looked up as of April twenty twenty five, so just a couple of weeks ago, Jack Scott paid the most for season one of The Valley. He got thirty thousand per episode of season one. Okay, I don't know what he's making now because this was from this is just an article that was Maybe they don't know yet. Brittany and Kristen were just behind him closer to twenty twenty five thousand per episode, and the newer full time cast got five to ten thousand per episode, which I don't know who got five. I'm assuming Jasmine and that's not a lot.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: But remember I told you that when I had my TV show, which was on Nick Junior.
Speaker 1: At night, but it was Nickelodeon.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was the star of the show. I was the host of the show. My name was in the title Parental Discretion with Stephanie Wilder Taylor, I got paid three thousand dollars an episode. That is mind blowing all together. So that's just like, that's not just SAG or Writer's Guild. That's everything that was what I made for episode. That included that my shoot days where I came to host the show, and all of the stuff that I had to do behind like not behind the scenes, but you know, man on the street. And then I argued that, So, I mean, the deal was so bad that I went to the production company and I asked them for money for being a writer. Remember, okay, really quick, and then we're going to finish the show. We're going to finish this episode. But remember so Stephanie and I had a show option together. We created a show idea and we had it optioned, and then in the contract should the show have gone, we had like zero point one percent of the profits, you remember that, and we signed that. Yes, like we were like yeah, sure, because you're like point zero zero zero one percent is still I guess more than zero percent.
Speaker 1: But I'm not even making that up right, That's what it was. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, so the Gratitude ball, you know, Luke is in charge of this. Why I should just really not be on the show. But it's a blue ball and everyone has to sit.
Speaker 1: If Jasmine that, if Jasmine that ye right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they have to pass the ball and say something they're grateful for. And Brittany's like, I'm grateful for Cruise and for bear cheese.
Speaker 1: I'll love, I'll love. I missed him so much, Cruise, not beer cheese, but I miss him both. He's the greatest thing to ever happened to me. I can't wait to see him again.
Speaker 2: So now it's time for Jesse, and he just starts crying. Yeah he's crying. I said, Yeah, he's bawling.
Speaker 3: So, like I'm in the middle of it, like a really talk situation, and the person like I'm in the toxic situation with is like right here, like I'm not gonna say, but like it rhymes with like Michelle Kell. Yeah, it's like a wonder that like Isabella is like doing great because like it's really really hard, and Michelle is just staring daggers because fuck you Jesse.
Speaker 1: Off. Jesse. Michelle is just like, are you kidding me right now? You're such a gas lighter.
Speaker 2: So then Jesse is of course like I'm gonna pass the ball to Michelle, knowing that you have.
Speaker 1: Some expectations of her. Dude, she has a boyfriend, she's moved on. Stop right.
Speaker 2: So Michelle just says to camera, She's like, it's just really hard. This is hard, like when somebody's hurt you as much as he's hurt me. Like, it's just this is a tough situation. So she says something right, oh no, and then Jesse goes, Zach, don't roll your eyes at Michelle the way you roll them at me. And Zach goes, no, I just rolled them at you, which was awesome. And that's what I'm saying. We need more of that now, I wrote, and I don't know what this means. So again, maybe I had lost my mind trying to have a child together. Michelle says, gratitude is that the one good time in their relationship is when they were deciding to have a child together. Okay, well that was a nice thing, yes, but then not Michelle's fault. We get a retrospective of Jesse being a total asshole. Yeah, and Michelle going like, Jesse, you treat me like shit. You said you don't care that I'm the mother of your child, and what she did.
Speaker 1: And just to.
Speaker 2: Remind you that I said earlier in the episode, we know Jesse never helped her. He never woke up to change a diaper. He refused to help it all. So he brought this all on himself. And Michelle all she said was like, I don't she didn't say anything bad in the editor, you know, as far as we could see in the edit, she was like, yeah, it was nice that we decided to have a child together.
Speaker 1: But Jesse storm sorry, Douche mcgoosh storms out.
Speaker 2: And then we get it interview from him, He's like, yeah, I guess things were good at one time, Like shoot, talked to me like, you know, then we had a baby, and that she's just a bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The responsibility right, nothing, no ownership whatsoever. I don't think that we're going to see it. There's nothing we're going to see it. Oh, so then this scene is so weird and uncomfortable, right, Jesse goes after him, I mean, Jason goes after Jesse in the house, which is Jason's only role. That's like the only reason he's ever there to chase these douches. Why is Douche mcgooche always trying to be naked.
Speaker 1: Why because he's on drugs. He's not even griefs.
Speaker 2: He's not even wearing like Mark Wahlbergef.
Speaker 1: He's wearing like tidy fucking white.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but he wants to show up. He thinks he's like really well endowed. And I'm telling you now this is alleged because we can't. You know, I don't know. I have not done a drug whatever. But to me, remember back when we did drugs back in the day, way back. Yes, you know, like when you you always take a ship your clothes off. It's just kind of a thing you do, not you specifically, I've never done drugs with Stephanie.
Speaker 1: For the record, I really have not. Well you've never even done coke.
Speaker 2: I've never done coke, but I've did the Well, I can't say it on the show because you know, I guess I don't know what the I don't know how long you can get in trouble for something, Molly, yeah, yeah, and that.
Speaker 1: You wanted to just shirtless. And I think remember we've talked about this so many times, vander pumpt like they later it came out. It wasn't just me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I know when somebody's rolling, they're sweating, they're touching each other, and they're shirtless. They were all doing it, right or either on mushrooms or they and then they finally would say it. They would get la la would get mad and yell at everyone that they would they were fucked up, right, So that's that would be my guess on Jesse, although he doesn't seem like it otherwise, but I would say probably like cocaine maybe. Yeah, yeah, I mean, is the answer to your question. Yes, sorry, I just had to sneeze bless you well for some reason and well not for some reason what you just said, because of the drugs, I think alleged allegedly allegedly because of the drugs, Jesse just turns on Jason. You know when people are on drugs, which right thing for sure he is one hundred percent, but probably they just get mad at everybody for just you know, you come in and you're like, hey, how you doing, buddy, and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, get the fuck out of here? Yeah, yeah, right right yeah, And he's like Jason's always there though, same thing with Jack's Yeah, he was just there to drive him to rehab. Like, Jason, do you have anything else? To do. Aren't you a lawyer? You have some cases that you have to file, And he's like, I can just drive back to LA right now. You do it. Oh go, I'm sure Michelle would be thrilled. Right, even though it's his trip, it always makes me laugh. The whole thing with history.
Speaker 2: You kind of defended Douche mcgoosh last week. You're like to be fair. It is the trip he planned. He didn't pay for that, not paid for this. In fact, he didn't do shit. They each get a thing that they're supposed to do, and so productions like how about this.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: None of these people are good people, by the way, none of them.
Speaker 1: Well maybe Zach, maybe Zach, maybe Jasmine, but we just will never probably know. Well, yeah, I don't even care.
Speaker 2: Or I don't even include her in the cast because they don't give her anything to do, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, and I would say, na and nyah. She isn't terrible, she's just annoying. I mean, I made a note earlier that I forgot to tell you is that she her voice may have said this letter. She sounds like Raquel. She's good, shaky voice. Yeah, anyway, that's neither here nor there. I'm there.
Speaker 2: Let's leave it there, just saying Nia is try Oh that's right, Okay, then yeah, no, then I'm not putting her on the list. She's not She doesn't even get the Zach list. No, she doesn't get to.
Speaker 1: Sorry not sorry, Niam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that. That's the valley. I mean, look, you guys asked for it.
Speaker 1: You begged for it.
Speaker 2: We were like, we don't think we should cover this, and you're like, you must. We'll never listen to another part. Remember I got an email and I was like, not only will we never listen to your podcast, we'll never listen to podcasts in general if you don't cover the valley. And we're like, oh my god, what, So for the sake of all podcasts, here we are. But in case you're worried, and just like that is just around the corner. We're not covering that. We are. And oh yeah, and do we make our announcement. Oh no, because it doesn't affect it doesn't affect Rose Pricks.
Speaker 1: Don't even worry about it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna make We're gonna combine some things, but you guys, everything stay in the same here. So yes, we're going to add Well, we could tell you guys, we're going to add board AF to our rose Pricks feed.
Speaker 1: Which listen.
Speaker 2: If you like us together on rose Pricks, you'll like us together on board AF, where we're trying to think telling funny stories and it's just not show dependent, right, but it we we like, we open it up. It's a show about nothing and we've talked about everything. And in fact, you know this already. But if we're going to keep all our old board afs up on that channel, so go back and like listen to this because if you want, don't you know what, do what you want?
Speaker 1: My god, what we're going we're going.
Speaker 2: To just combined so that so that if you don't want to listen to board AF you just skip it. It will be clearly marked, yes, but it will be all nice and convenient for our board people. Yes, all right, all right, you guys, thank you so much for being here. If you have any notes or anything you are just dying for us to cover, please let us know on rose Pricks, discuss on Facebook and or Instagram, and we will talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, bye bye to soon