Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host the Cajun Night Jacob Mook. We have a couple of things that are gonna be talking about this evening. In particular, they're going to revolve more or less around America proper. We have some things going on around we're going to talk about. We have some situations with China that I feel like we really need to discuss, especially so I just had some new information dropping my lap about, you know, a bomb that was allegedly placed at an air force base by some Chinese nationals. And there's this big conversation about where they American citizens, where they dual citizens. What's the situation which I feel like we need to have a talk about birthright citizenship and if we need to continue this practice specifically because of what China did after the Obama administration opened up Guam.
Speaker 2: But what we're gonna get to it all. We're gonna get to it all.
Speaker 1: I'm getting way ahead of myself as far as the conversation goes. For any of the listeners of The Cage to Night Live, they would like to be a part of this conversation.
Speaker 2: Every Wednesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 1: Go to link of the descriptions below to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. It's a one stop shop for our get togethers. We all have one tier for entry. We're just trying to grow this to be the information sharing meetup that it has become, and we all thoroughly enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, without further ado, we're gonna start off on a positive note here. Okay, I'm gonnad share my screen at this time. Let's talk more about it. So in Madison County, the school system is paying nearly two hundred thousand dollars to a fired counselor who spoke out about student gender identity policy. Now, look, you.
Speaker 1: Want to feel however you want to feel about if there's more than two genders, fine, as long as you're a free adult and your everybody's consensual, I don't really give a fuck what you do with your time. Okay, that being said, for a school counselor to be telling the children, hey, y'all, there are only two genders. And believe it or not, whatever you were assigned at birth, because of the genitals that you have growing on your body, that actually plays in to what gender you are. You could claim whatever you want, but you can't magically make yourself an Apache Attack helicopter. You can't magically make yourself another race, you can't magically make yourself another age, and you can't magically make yourself another gender. Because of this, she was fired, so she decided to go after the school board, and she actually won the case.
Speaker 2: It is possible, y'all. It's possible that common sense is going to start becoming a thing once again. We can only hope and pray, but let's get into it here.
Speaker 1: So, the Central Indiana School District has reportedly agreed to pay a former counselor nearly two hundred thousand dollars to settle a federal lawsuit filed after she was fired and accused of lying about student gender identity policies. Kathy McCord, a former counselor at Pendleton High High School in Madison County, had her teaching contract terminated in March of twenty twenty three after a unanimous vote from the South Madison Community.
Speaker 2: School Corporation board.
Speaker 1: Two months later, in May, mccor filed a federal lawsuit against the school corporation, demanding that a jury trial be hailed. At the time, the fire counselor asked for an investigation into her dismissal and the ensuing controversy around student gender identity politic or policies, which, again, gender identity policies are all fucking retarded, let's be real here. Despite claiming to have won the lawsuit in August twenty twenty five, the school district said it quote chose to settle to avoid the significant time, expense and disruption a trial would have caused. A direct quote. SMCSC said they were confident they would have won in a trial, but chose to pay m ac cord one hundred and ninety six thousand dollars. Right, it's not because it would have made them look really, really bad to have them literally get called with their pants down for firing a woman for teaching the basics of biology and teaching that like, hey, y'all, this is really dumb. I'm not going to affirm these kids genders because that's actually doing more harm than good.
Speaker 2: That it would.
Speaker 1: Have been two time consuming and costly, so we just settled for you know, closer to uner K.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Of course, mccorr claims she was disciplined by the school district after disagreeing with and speaking publicly about an apparent plan to withhold information from parents about a student's preferred pronouns. This sparked controversy within the Madison County community, with the school board holding several meetings open to the public regarding McCord. Meetings in both February and early March of twenty twenty five had several community members attend, both in support of and against McCord. At a meeting on March ninth, school board members voted seven to zero to fire her. Board member Seve McCord provided documents to a publication the Daily ste regarding these school's alleged student gender plans.
Speaker 2: The board went on to claim that.
Speaker 1: The documents had been edited and that McCord provided a Daily Signal reporter with misleading statements.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The school board then provided for the first time one hundred printed copies of what they said is the district's official gender support plan.
Speaker 2: To view that copy, you web about okay.
Speaker 1: So the following day, the school board released what they called a factual basis for their decision, and they have a spot where you can view that. At the time of the board's decision, Kathy mccady and her family did not release any comments. Then, on May eighteenth, she filed a lawsuit against the district in the US District Court for Indiana Southern District for the district fire McCord despite her decades of stellar service to pill In students, because she spoke to a reporter about South Madison's controversial policy regarding student's gender identity. Documents argued that McCord, like all public employees, did not surrender her first memory rights when she became employed by the school district. Furthermore, the suit claims that by firing her, the school board violated McCord's constitutional rights, and apparently, rather than fight the good fight, they decided to just settle and agree that, like, yeah, fine, whatever, here's your money.
Speaker 2: So the two hundred thousand dollars payout.
Speaker 1: Nearly three years later, ADF officials confirmed on Wednesday, April fifteenth that school district officials had reached a settlement with McCord. The settlement reportedly includes one hundred and ninety five thousand payment by South Madison Schools to account for damages, attorneys, fees and costs, and a lot of the settlement. ADF said Wednesday that their attorney had filed a joint stipulation of dismissal on Monday, asking that McCord's lawsuit against the district be brought to a close a full statement of the South.
Speaker 2: Madison all right, cool col cool. So they released his full statement. No need to read it. But there's all other precedents for this, there's similar cases for this.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: This is not the first time in twenty twenty six that a Central Indiana school district has paid a former teacher to settle a lawsuit regarding gender politics. Brownsburg Community School Corporation agreed in March twenty twenty six the settle a lawsuit with John Kludge oh Man.
Speaker 2: That was so close. That was so close to a euphemism in.
Speaker 1: British slang for Fayman, a former music teacher who resigned after refusing to call transgender students by the preferred names and pronouns. Cludge was reportedly paid six hundred and fifty thousand dollars in the settlement. Wow, that's that's also pretty awesome. So the music teacher, which traditionally not all, but traditionally the music teachers are more of the artsy types. They're more of the liberal types that are more gender affirming and all this stuff. This band director was like, nah, fuck that, I'm not calling you by that, like we're not doing this, and then got paid over half a mil. That's dope. So anyway, all right, just wanted to bring that up, just started off on a semi positive note and continuing with the positive note.
Speaker 2: I thought this was really cool. I thought this was really cool. Yeah, so this is from Tasking Peraps.
Speaker 1: A boom operator on an Air Force tanker earned two dfcs for combat flights, one with a V device and one or a Distinguished Flying Cross with a V device and a second Distinguished Flying Cross with a C device. This is a rare double award for the military's top aviation medal.
Speaker 2: This is cool.
Speaker 1: It's really cool, especially and I know it shouldn't matter if she's a female, No, it actually does. This is really fucking cool for a woman to get double awarded for the same thing in the Air Force, of all things.
Speaker 2: So you know, let's just read this. This is fucking cool.
Speaker 1: A boom operator on a KC one five tanker earned two Distinguished Flying Crosses on recent combat missions. The Air Force confirmed this week a rare double award of the military's top medal for flight staff. Sergeant Gabrielle Stallings, the boom operator her question, was one of fifteen members of the ninety third Air Refueling Squadron who was presented with dfcs or stars for combat flights on March thirty first, in a ceremony at Fairchild Air Force Base in Washington. In all, twelve pilots and boom operators from the squadron were awarded Distinguished Flying Crosses. Three senior leaders in the squadron were awarded Bronze Stars. I'm just gonna say probably the officers, because they had officers bronze stars, like it's fucking candy. Anyway, Stallings was the only double award ee, and also these devices are pretty cool too. Though Air Force officials were tight lipped on when and where the tanker crews had flown their missions behind the awards, a local congressman who attended the ceremony told spokesperson Reviewed newspaper that they were linked to Operation Midnight Hammer, the surprise overnight bombing mission in Iran on June twenty first to twenty second. The US Representative Michael Bomgardner, a Eastern Washington Republican, told the paper, the refueling community is such a big part of the fabric of Eastern Washington and Spokane or Spokane, I don't know how they pronounced it. And to see those pilots get recognized for their valiant efforts with respect to Iran in Operation Midnight Hammer last year, particularly while there is an ongoing operation against Iran, really brought the thing home. Officials with the ninety second Air Refueling Wing and the eighteenth Air Force would not provide copies of the award citations nor confirm if the medals were associated with Midnight Hammer. The operation targeted three Iranian nuclear installations with a massive fleet of US aircraft, including B two Spirit stealth bombers and fighter jets. Nearly all the aircraft involved needed mid air refueling during the operation, including the B twos from flying from Whiteman Air Force Base in the continental US. So, anyway, this is really cool, and you know what Royce helped me out here, So you were Air Force, So explain what the devices on these things. So like just so everybody knows, so you know, I'm a marine, I only really know marine things the Distinguished Flying Cross how like up there's as the metals.
Speaker 2: Is this considered no idea?
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna ask you about airplanes now, boom operators, Like I was. I was totally prepared for that ribbons no idea.
Speaker 1: Okay, So a v device, I understand, means for valor a sea device.
Speaker 2: Do you know what this means? Is that like a combat device?
Speaker 3: Maybe huh could be no idea?
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, all right, let's see it probably talks about it here, but I just I didn't know maybe you'd have a little insight into that. So wait, you boom operators themselves. That's the one that like sends out the nozzle to refuel mid air.
Speaker 3: Correct hit, So that's a drogue.
Speaker 4: The boom is the thing that kind of looks like a little penis that goes back and forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the drogue is the basket.
Speaker 1: There we go, there we go, all right, So yeah, it kind of gets into it a little bit here. So uh KSE one thirty five is fly with a crew of three, including two pilots and a boom operator.
Speaker 2: Backup crewman are common on longer flights.
Speaker 1: Several of the Distinguished Flying Crosses were awarded with the or SEA devices, which denote various levels of combat exposure during a mission.
Speaker 2: The V device is for valor.
Speaker 1: It is a higher level of an award and requires quote an act or acts of heroism by an individual above what is normally expected while engaged indirect combat. According to Air Force regulations, those awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross with the V device were Captain Gershoff, Captain Soltero, Captain Ferguson, Captain Roebach, Captain Choi, Captain Schaeffer, as well as First Lieutenant Ionidas. Okay, Now, the sea device denotates awards that were earned in combat or while exposed to quote grave danger by hostile actions. Those awards with the sea device were Captain Cheryl, Captain Molloy, and Captain Swinson, as well as Senior Airman Clarky.
Speaker 2: Stallings received one of each.
Speaker 1: So okay, again, I don't know the entire backstory to how she was awarded both of these, but one's got a SEA device, one's got a V device, so either way it goes she I don't know if she was receiving you know, ground to air shots on the fuel or what the situation was how did she get valor and combat? But either way it goes, you don't see many women get some sort of a combat award for valor.
Speaker 2: In this world do we live in? You have some, it's a rarity. So you know what, I thought it'd be cool for us to give a kudos where they're due.
Speaker 1: And you know, good job to staff Sergeant Gabrielle Stallings, big old paddle on the back, and I'm sure she's gonna have a fucking storied career from this point forward. But anyway, you know, we might talk about this one more towards the end, but I wanted to get to what Royce is talking about on this one for the taxes, honestly, so all right, moving forward, is Marjorie Taylor Green telling Americans not to pay federal taxes. That's that's a bold claim. It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see what she's got. The rift between two halves of the Make America Great Again movement is growing at some conservative personalities are now calling for a national tax revolt. I mean, I'm down, I'm really down. But even still, you're not going to get everybody to do this. But I like where the I like where their heads are at anyway.
Speaker 2: Former Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Green MTG, as she's also called, who fell out with the President last fall before resigning her seat in Georgia in January, has been a vocal opponent of the war in Iran, the handling of the Epstein files, and other key issues within the Trump administration. Yeah, she's not alone.
Speaker 1: Trump's ratings, if you want to call them, that have fallen faster than I mean, yeah, they're they're I don't even have a good comparison, faster than the fucking Hindenburger. Honestly, nobody thinks that he has any kind of real game plan. There's there's a few out there. They're like, listen, y'all, I'm telling you. I'm telling you, he's playing five D chess. You got you gotta trust the plan. Look, I was that guy for a good while, genuinely I was. But just watching how he has done things in the last eight months, and then specifically with the situation with Iran, I could see the chess game that he's playing. I get it, but I don't see what the end goal is. I feel like he has lost the plot. I don't know. It's there's a greater than zero percent chance that in six months to a year's time, we're gonna look back at that and be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, that's why he was doing this and saying this, to make us think this, so he could do that. Oh my god, he's a genius. Sure, that's there's always that possibility. I'm i'ma be honest with y'all. I no longer see it. I absolutely no longer see it. But let's get into it more. She says.
Speaker 1: She has often taken to social media to express her outrage that Trump has turned away from his America First message, in her opinion, and is no longer aligned with the traditional MAGA ideologies she still follows.
Speaker 2: I have to agree now.
Speaker 1: She turned her attention to taxes just days after or days before they are due to be filed in the United States Tax Day, of course, April fifteenth, Green promotes tax revolt message. So on Monday, Green posted a video on X with Paymon Payman, Matajida, Matta Haida, Payman, Matta Hada, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy name, okay.
Speaker 1: The founder of Freedom Law School, who says paying federal income and payroll tax is not required by law for most Americans. Former members of Freedom Law School, however, have been sentenced to prison for tax evasion.
Speaker 2: Yes see, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be people out there're gonna say, no, listen, it is voluntary. It even says, so right there, Okay, and I agree. However, don't pay your taxes and see how long you'll go before you get arrested. Like it's voluntary. But if you don't voluntarily do it, then you'll get arrested. Well, that's extortion. Yeah, I agree, this is America Welcome. But maybe I'm jumping ahead of myself here. Let's see what Margie Taylor Green says. Continue It says I've been sent countless questions since millions of Americans saw my interview with the former IRS agent. Now it's a blower Joe Banister last week where he claims that ninety nine percent Americans are not legally required to file and pay income taxes. Green wrote this on X How can Americans really organize a national tax re vault when we all end up in prison?
Speaker 2: Can't the IRS just seize our bank accounts? What if my employer taxes directly from my paycheck. I can't answer those questions for you or tell you what to do, but payment motivate Mota. Heyday, Jesus, the founder of Freedom Law School can all right, so you know what, let's see if I could play the sound on this video or if it's gonna screw up on me, maybe we could hear it straight from the horse's mouth. The long Oh my god, we are not listening to an hour long video. Appreciate the headste Yeah, because I plan and listen to it. I was at today but I miss it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's an hour long. So yeah, don't believe in tact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're not gonna We're not gonna do all that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, So on Green's personal x account, she shared the video again after sexual abuse allegations were lodged against Representative Eric Swalwell, leading him to drop out of California gubernational primary and resigning his seat in the US House. Uh, it's very funny that they're bringing up California when we're talking about taxes, because that's where the conversation is about to go between New York and California. They are fucking their people that make any money it's direct quote Eric Swallwell and others in Congress high disgusting sex lives and abuse, but the way Congress spends your hard earned tax dollars is also shameful and disgusting. Green wrote, are you paying taxes this year? I talked to two people last week who legally don't pay federal income tax. During the video, Green says this country was founded by great men who protested the King of England by not paying their taxes. Given the cost of living war in iran general economic outlook, Green said it is time to take the same action again. Green began promoting this message back in December when she said in a post on ex that every Trump voter I see on x is so fed up there planning a twenty twenty six tax revolt, and rightfully so.
Speaker 2: So what happens if you don't pay taxes?
Speaker 1: The last day to file, pay and pay tax in the United States without an explicit extension is April fifteenth, So what would actually happen if you decided not to file this year? The United States is a constitutional right to tax citizens thanks to the sixteenth Amendment, which states Congress quote shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes from whatever source derived end quote. Exact taxation rules are found in the Internal Revenue Code, which also dictates how the Internal Revenue Service can operate and use citizens' personal information. If you decide not to file taxes in twenty twenty six, a clock begins in which the RS can apply late fees or failure to pay fees each month your taxes have not been filed. According to PBS, the fees are calculated based on percentage of what you originally owed. The RS could then eventually file your return on your behalf at the standard deduction a few years after you failed to file your own.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Eventually, the IRS will use a lien or a levy.
Speaker 1: A lien document would create a legal claim on property or financial assets to pay back the taxes you owe. For example, if you were to sell a house or sell your house to the government, you could take a portion of the proceeds for the missed payment, or they could Wow, Okay, so I actually.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that.
Speaker 1: If I sell my house and I have owed back taxes, Uncle Sam will come in and say, oh, you sold your house for two hundred K.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go ahead.
Speaker 1: And take fifty k right off the top, home boy, I didn't know that a levy would allow the federal government to seize your property and financial assets, such as seizing funds directly from your bank account, and if you fail to make a payment, in some cases, the IRS might garnish your wages or take money out of your retirement account. Yeah, I've heard of people getting their wages garnished. I've heard of that for sure, but not not the other way.
Speaker 2: That's different.
Speaker 1: Eventually, tax evasion can lead to criminal charges and jail time.
Speaker 2: Well obviously, and.
Speaker 1: Now it's interesting that they would bring up California here. So California and New York are screwing their people, and we've talked about it in passing. So for those that don't know, the reason why all of the tech bros And companies have left California is because of what Newsom has done there. So they are making you pay a wealth tax, not just as an individual, but as a company. And then if you decide to leave the state, they also now have passed a law that you have to pay the state of California six years worth of taxes of what they would have made had you and your company state in California, like they estimate a projected six year mark of what you were supposed to owe them, and they make you pay that regardless of whether you leave the state or if you plan on leaving the state or whatever. They are screwing anybody that has any kind of real wealth in that state. Then you look at what's going on in New York right now between Mom Donnie and Hokeel, which is it's mind blowing to me that Mom Donnie, who by his own admission is a socialist. He's been very loud about that. Someone say that's why he got elected. And so he tried implementing these programs, these free buses, free trash pickup, city or state run grocery stores that are free of charge, all these things that you know, they've tried that in other places before. It doesn't go well. And New York City has money. They have mown ay as far as tax revenue goes. And so only a few months into his term.
Speaker 2: As mayor, he ran out of money. Shock her.
Speaker 1: And then he goes to the state to Kathy Hockel, who's the governor of New York and asks for more funds, and basically she's like, look, your one city makes more in taxes than the rest of the state does. You can figure it out. So now he's waging war on the wealthy in New York and made it to where basically, if you have, if you own property, if you own a company, whatever the case, and you're set up in New York City, well he's gonna tax you to Oh god, I've heard some horror stories. I don't know the actual numbers behind it. I've heard sixty percent, I've heard ninety percent, I've heard crazy shit.
Speaker 2: And so now all.
Speaker 1: These business owners are taking off like they're gone obviously, like Nashville is more than happy to take business right now. New Jersey more than happy to take on some business people right now.
Speaker 2: So New York's getting screwed.
Speaker 1: And since the state government is screwing him and the wealthy elites are not gonna pay his taxes and play his game, now he's decided to wage war on the middle class, which for the record, there is not much of a middle class in New York City. I mean, it's it exists, but it's we're talking that's a marginalized group in and of itself, honestly. But all right, and we talked about this a little bit. So let's say you own a businessiness or no business, a building, not some big not the Sears Tower, not some big sky scraper. You just own a little piece of property in New York City, And how did you get this?
Speaker 2: Why did you get away? Let's say it's like a duplex. Let's say it's a little apartment building with fifteen doors. Okay, sure.
Speaker 1: If you want to sell that, because you're about to get screwed with property tax and you're about to get screwed with income tax.
Speaker 2: Just to have that there.
Speaker 1: Before you sell it, you have to open it up for auction and allow only nonprofits to bid on it for six months, and if they don't offer you what you're asking, you may be required to take one of them before you put it on the open market for a real estate developer to buy it and use it for the principle of real estate. That's the that's the thing the mom Donnie has done. It's mind blowing. This is real life that's going on in New York right now, and he's trying to figure out why his people aren't just thriving anymore and why nothing is going on with this. It's like, yeah, dude, because you are you are screwing yourself completely start to finish. But anyway, let's see, I'm checking the chat real quick before I move forward. Hold on, Jesus, Sam dropped all kinds of articles. I'm not sure what all this has to do with, to be honest with you, Oh okay, iron to do transparency and accountability following nationwide.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Sam, this is all Iranian things you dropped pretending to the thing.
Speaker 6: But oh yeah, it's uh, some of them are from the you and it's just articles of it.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 6: I can't drop any videos in the chat for whatever reason, but it's some of the videos is showing it's a confirmation of of the attacks that the government, I want to say government, let's just called what it is, their Taylor sales, what they did to the the Persian Iranian people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've been vocal.
Speaker 6: I do not like this Regene Nord's ideology. I do sympathize for the people though.
Speaker 2: Right for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, So Tony actually asked you to drop some stuff in the chat, and then it looks like Raven Lee also dropped a Good Morning America clip high school principal takes shooter hailed hero.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, that's kind of out of left field, but I'll take it.
Speaker 1: I'll take it. We'll pull those up here in a minute. Anyway, I did want to bring this up as far as New York is concerned, and in California, Marjorie Taylor Green saying that do we really have to pay taxes?
Speaker 2: Okay, by the letter of the law, it is voluntary.
Speaker 1: However, it is also voluntary for you to get arrested if you don't, so.
Speaker 2: Do that what you want.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna try to do the tax strike, Listen, I've been saying this for years. If you want to get the government's attention the American people, the citizenry, if we wanted to get the US government's attention in a way that they could not ignore, then everybody needs to go file tax exempt married to nine for or just straight up exempt for one month, just to show a unified front. And that's not going to screw you over at tax time. That's not going to be something that you can't bounce back from. You need to go back and change it back after that one month.
Speaker 2: Whatever. I used to do that whenever I would work a turnaround.
Speaker 1: I go tax exempt for a month, and you know, if it was a three week turnaround or whatever the case is, make money hand over fist and like, oh, so that means you won't be able to get enough back later. Yeah, that's the point, because I believe that I am a better investor of my money than the US government. That's the whole point of that. I can set money aside to pay that later and whatever. The point is if all of the American citizens were to do that for one month, that would get their attention, and that is a peaceful legal protest. However, back to what we were just talking about about gender identity policies, the government has us fighting over ridiculous things that don't actually matter.
Speaker 2: We got no Kings protest going on.
Speaker 1: We got people protesting ice raids on illegals that are here breaking the law by being here illegally. No person is illegal. That's inaccurate. They are, But that's my point. They got us at loggerheads over so much shit that doesn't actually affect our day to day lives.
Speaker 2: There's no way that we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna all get on the same page to go tax exempt for a month, let alone a year, and I really hope that a lot of people don't get screwed over and possibly face leans or garnished wages or any of these things based off of the advice that Marjorie Taylor Green, whoever the hell that guy is, I don't know. It's possible that if everybody was to do it, they wouldn't. They couldn't do it to everybody. They can't arrest everybody. They can't, you know, punish the entirety of the American population in one foul swoop. But as we say that, let's not forget how Canada treated their people with the trucker riots quote unquote riots. These truckers are doing their peaceful protests and then found all of their bank accounts were frozen, all of them. I could see a world where.
Speaker 2: Everybody that files exempt as they're being told, finds their bank accounts frozen until they rectify the problem with the US government.
Speaker 1: That's that's a real threat anyway. All right, moving on, Let's talk a little bit about Iran here. So this happened actually a year ago, and don't remember hearing about this. So Thailand confirms three deaths from vessel attacks in the Strait of horror moves, and again this whole attack happened. Twenty twenty three crewmen on the Thai flag vessel that were attacked in the Straight Ohorn moves in March have died. Foreign Minister Shah Shah Hasak Oh, I'm not doing that one set At a press conference on April eighth, Thailand said twenty crew members were rescued by the Omani Navy after the attack.
Speaker 2: I be honest, I didn't know Oman how much of a navy, all right. I figured it would be more like a glorified coast guard, all right, which caused an explosion in the stern of the ship and a fire in the engine room. Mister Shi Hassak said that he would travel to Oman in mid April to seek assistance and coordinating with Aran to secure safe passage for the nine Thaie ships that are still stranded in the Straight of Hoorn moves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Thailand catching strays on this one. You wouldn't think it, but yeah, they apparently they're feeling some type of way on this one. But with that being said, let's talk about this this blockade situation, because now it has been confirmed beyond any shot of any doubt that China gave Iran information from their satellites to shoot and hit United States bases.
Speaker 2: So, up until this point, it was assumed.
Speaker 1: That China and Russia were helping Iran because they're homies, right as far as Iran actually having countries like in their pocket and like that they could call upon Russia, China, North Korea and sometimes yeah, no, actually that's pretty much it. Like that, that's the one that they could guarantee call upon as homies. But now it's confirmed that China helped them kill US service members. What are the implications on this one. Let's learn about this together, because this is being talked about from Fox and from CNN, from the far right and the far left.
Speaker 2: Let's learn about this one together, y'all.
Speaker 8: Third day of the US blockade on Iranian ports. The Trump administration says the action is working so far. Of particular interest is its effect on China. Here's Chief Nationale Scurity correspondent Jennifer Griffin.
Speaker 9: All vessels are a buys to immediately return to court and leaving and.
Speaker 3: Just continue trains into Iran.
Speaker 7: If that is your next court call.
Speaker 5: US Central Command broadcasting this warning announcing that ten vessels, including nine oil tankers have been turned around since the US blockade began. Monday, vessels will be.
Speaker 9: Boarded for INTERDKNC or training tour from the Iranian court.
Speaker 3: Turn around and prepare to be boarded.
Speaker 9: You do not complying with this blockade, he will use sports.
Speaker 5: The White House believes the pressure campaign is beginning to work, with one analyst saying Iran may have just two weeks of oil storage capacity left.
Speaker 10: I think in a matter of two months, we're going to see regime really reaching the point of not being able to pay salaries, and riots and defections within the regime.
Speaker 5: The blockade also sends a message to Beijing.
Speaker 10: That we have the means and ability to impose costs if countries like China to take actions that are destabilizing or would be threatening to our national security interest.
Speaker 5: China buys over one million barrels per day in crude oil from Iran, ninety percent of Iran's total oil exports, and is aware that the US Navy could effectively halt Chinese commerce in the South China Sea if it were to enforce a similar choke point strategy there. The Strait of Malacca, the busiest shipping lane on Earth, and the primary energy route for China is often called the Hormus of Asia wedge between Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia. It links the Indian Ocean to the South China Sea, handling twice the global trade each day. As the Strait of Hormuz, twenty five percent of the world's oil passes through Malacca each day. It is just two miles wide at its narrowest point. Fox has confirmed exclusive reporting from the Financial Times that Iran used a Chinese spy satellite to target US bases in the Middle East last month. The IRGC obtained access to the Chinese satellite shortly after its launch in late twenty twenty four, and apparently tasked it with monitoring US military sites before and after drone in missile strikes on the US faces.
Speaker 8: Brett all right, Jennifer, thank you be.
Speaker 1: Sure, all right, So again, now it's being confirmed that China is absolutely on Iran's side, which, again, looking at the numbers of this, it makes sense. Ninety percent of Iran's oil exports go to China, which is also why only a few Chinese ships were allowed to go through the strait whenever they Iran finally opened the straight quote unquote, but then started extorting two million dollars for every ship that would come through. Then in turn, Trump says, all right, yeah, so tell you what. How about We're not going to do that, and every ship that pays that extortion fee will be seized.
Speaker 2: By the US, which is a it's wild. It's absolutely a wild battle strategy. But this is the world that we're currently living in. And if the Strait of Malacca was to also be seized, just blockaded, China would be fucked.
Speaker 1: They still would have a decent amount of oil coming in from Russia.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's enough to meet the demand that they have, honestly, and I'm not saying this, you know, I haven't looked at the numbers on this, to be completely honest with you, but I feel like this is all a part of the plan.
Speaker 1: This is what I mean, by the way, whenever I say that, I could see the chess game that Trump is playing, like I could at least put these pieces together and like why we would attack Iran and Venezuela is a way to tertiarily made up that word attack China in a cold war proxy war.
Speaker 2: Type of way.
Speaker 1: I could see those pieces laid out one hundred, but it's going on this way and in this direction for so long to now it's like, all right, is it? Is it really about China? But we're gonna talk about why that more in a minute. But Royce, I saw your hand raised, brother.
Speaker 2: What you got probably something that wasn't relevant.
Speaker 3: I was just with this whole block hate issue. Would that affect Russia getting oil and then that affecting the Russian Ukraine War?
Speaker 1: It might, but Russia drills their own oil, right, And that's that's the part that I understand. It's like affecting US gas prices even though America drills and fracts our own oil, Like we don't need to subsidize by buying oil from any other country, but we do because of political deals that we've struck over the years and shit, and I can't stand it. But realistically, Russia's got oil. And that's why I remember we were talking to or we've talked about on the show. Yeah, but Trump was saying, basically, we have to stop Russian's or Russia's shadow fleet from selling oil to these countries because we put a tariff in any country that's caught buying Russian oil. Now we'll have to face the wrath of a US tariff. That was a whole conversation. So I don't believe that the Iranian situation and the horror move situation is going to affect Russia and the Ukraine War. It is going to affect China. And that's kind of what I think the actual thing is here. I think that China is realistically America's biggest threat.
Speaker 2: I've said this for years now.
Speaker 1: I know there's plenty of people that disagree with me, and that's fine, we can have a difference of opinion on this, but mathematically, just putting it all down on paper, of what country is going out of their way to try to supersede us and take our slot as the world's number one and the only world superpower on Earth. China is drastically trying to make that move happen now rather than later. And I think that's also because they screwed themselves on birth rates and shit. But another reason why I think the China is our biggest threat. We have caught Chinese spies in New York just last year. We have caught Chinese biolabs twice on the West Coast in the last few years one just this year, and now we have this situation at McDill Air Force Base bomb plot. A court document shows ied details as suspect remains in China and sister in custody. Y'all, I gotta, I gotta collect my thoughts on this one because the storyline itself, the arc makes no sense, but then also makes sense. So let me break this down. Homeboy, which we're gonna talk about.
Speaker 2: His name and everything in a minute. I'm given the overarching story before we get to the thick.
Speaker 1: Right, Homeboy, who is Chinese in origin, is an American citizen by birth. Both of his parents, also Chinese citizens, are in America under inspired visas, and with the ice crackdowns, they are flying super under the radar, trying to stay out of the limelight in all way.
Speaker 2: Shapes and forms.
Speaker 1: Homeboy builds a bomb and plants it on an Air Force base.
Speaker 2: How did he get on the base? How did the guards and the bomb dogs not pick up on a bomb? Right? Who's to say?
Speaker 1: He calls in a threat to tell them that there's a bomb on base, and then five days later calls back and says, Hey, I haven't seen on the news that y'all if y'all found.
Speaker 2: The bomb, Are y'all sure you looked hard enough?
Speaker 1: Then they find the bomb, They find a guy, and after he makes the second call, he gets his sister to I guess, escort him and help him get out of the country. Some people say that he flew to Canada to make his way to China, something along these lines. He's in China, but she also, an American citizen by birth, is now in custody for aiding and abedding a federal criminal and bomb planter who's a fucking idiot for calling it in so like, it wasn't to actually injure anybody, It was just to show that you could do this. Now his parents are about to get kicked out of the country because, like I said, they're on expired visas. The sisters in federal custody facing I think twenty five years.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense, Like it doesn't make sense out loud, none of this shit. But all right, let's read it. Let's get the whole story here, all right.
Speaker 1: The brief image of circulating online show the alleged explosive advice planted at McDill Air Force based last month's last month which did not detonate important point. Federal investigators say a man used cherry pepsi bottles to build the device and brought it onto the base in his car. Hey, everybody, I know that I have gone on this rant a good bit, but please understand that pepsi is kammie juice.
Speaker 2: This is a fact. You could even look back in the day at how and why pepsi was the only beverage of that variety. It's disgusting commie juice, and it actually blew up in their face. So if you go back in time, and I'm not gonna spend a whole diet trible on this, but it's worth mentioning.
Speaker 1: Pepsi was allowed to be sold to the Soviet Union. How and why you may ask, because they struck a deal and a big basically a demo show in the nineteen fifties and they got I forget what it was, a not khruse Chef. I think it might have been TOI Kida hruz Cheff. They got him to drink two cups of pepsi.
Speaker 2: One was made with Russian water and the other one was made with American water.
Speaker 1: Which one's better. He took a sip in sete of Obviously the one with Russian water is better. Actually, sir, they're both made with American water. It doesn't matter. It's the pepsi syrup itself. So they set this up and they have a bottling distribution site in Ukraine. They have the syrup manufacturing site in Kazakhstan. They got this over here across the Soviet Union. Then the Soviet Union collapses and now instead of having all of your distribution in one country, you have your distribution set across like eighteen countries that all have issue with each other. You have to like make bapdoor deals with mob bosses that run each and every one. Then, after the market was already set and the people of Russia did enjoy soda in general, Coca Cola, who refused to go to that trade show because they have nothing but hate and discontent for communism and Commis. Once they realized the market was set in primed, Coca Cola comes in and cleans house. And then Russia realized, wait a minute, coke is the better product. The Americans were giving us the swell because we were communists Russia. Oh, and then they flood to Coca Cola anyway. So yeah, Pepsi is just on trash. I'm sorry, fight me anyway, Sam, I see your hand, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Not only that they had fucked they had a navy.
Speaker 2: They pantsy.
Speaker 6: I will say, pantsy, it's disgusting, it is.
Speaker 2: He was fucking drink.
Speaker 6: I'd rather drink root beer than Pepsi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pantsy, I will say.
Speaker 6: They were dismantled in the ussall faster than we were.
Speaker 2: So that's not there's a bit of a misnomber on that one.
Speaker 1: So they didn't Actually you've seen the memes to say that Pepsi at one point had the sixth largest navy on Earth and all these things, So that's not inherently true. What happened was because the Ruble had collapsed before the Soviet Union collapsed, the company that was making Pepsi in Russia and by extension, the Russian government, because that's how communism works, the government owns everything.
Speaker 2: They came in.
Speaker 1: It was like, hey, so we may not be able to give you money, but we'll give you assets that are worth money that you can use later. They told them that they were going to give them like ten oil tankers or something. So this wasn't naval vessels. It wasn't military Soviet surplus. The memes are not exactly accurate on this, but there was a promise that if they would continue to make Pepsi happen in Soviet Russia, then they would give them ten oil tankers that they could then sell to whatever country they want and make the equal parts money. Then the Soviet Union collapsed and so Pepsi was out that deal as well.
Speaker 2: So yeah, just there.
Speaker 1: They have really just bad business acumen, bad product, bad marketing. They're so bad that they had to buy like eight fast food chains to carry their product because no one would willingly drink that over coke if it's at the fountain.
Speaker 2: Really no redeeming qualities, honestly.
Speaker 6: That and it's that the whole thing is communism and of itself it is.
Speaker 2: It's going to taste like shit, agreed agreed communism. Just Coca Cola is a true man's drink.
Speaker 6: It was made right here and Georgia, So I'm biased any goddamn way.
Speaker 2: It's a drink that started out being cocaine wine in a bottle. What are we talking about it?
Speaker 6: Actually, it's funny fact they legally can say that they have the original taste because while they are distant while they're making it, I was gonna say this sitting, they actually run it through the coca leaves.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and then they sell they used coca.
Speaker 6: Plants, They sell it to a big farmas so they can make that pharmacy pharmaceutical grade cocaine.
Speaker 2: So I looked into that one too.
Speaker 1: It's essentially like they're still using coca leaves, but it's like it's like decaf coffee, like they have no they have no boom boom in the leaf, but they have the taste that you would get from the leaf. But either way it goes, Yes, they are still by definition using the coca plant in their products. I mean, I'm just saying that's murca. So anyway, beside the point, absolutely, So again.
Speaker 2: He used cherry pepsi bottles to build IED's and drop the Meta Air Force Base.
Speaker 1: Authorities arrested the suspect's sister, accusing her of helping him flee to China, where he remains and where.
Speaker 2: He's going to stay.
Speaker 1: So this device did not detonate, but authorities say the case involves a brother and sister with ties to China, raising series concerns about intent and national security.
Speaker 2: Well, no shit, Sherlock.
Speaker 1: So photos posted on Facebook form for Air Force members appear to show the improvised explosive device before it was taken into evidence. The image shows what looks like to cherry pepsi bottles inside a black gym bag. Commenters in the forum also noted burnmarks on the ground nearby, suggesting the device may have been lit.
Speaker 2: So this guy just really sucks.
Speaker 1: You could accidentally pack gunpowder into a tennis ball and do something more destructive than whatever this was. But all right, According to the court documents, Prosecutors say Alan Zang or Zang I don't know use the bottles to construct the device.
Speaker 2: Surveillance video alleges shows.
Speaker 1: Jiang driving a macdi or driving to mac Deal Air Force Base on March tenth, with the device in the trunk of his vehicle. Federal prosecutors are using these details as part of their efforts to keep Zang's sister and Mary Zang, in jail. She's accused of helping her brother flee the country after the incident. Investigators say he is now in China.
Speaker 2: No doubt.
Speaker 1: Authority say and Mary Zang also traveled to China, but she was arrested after returning to the United States earlier this month.
Speaker 2: So this is her Mary ann Or and Mary whatever.
Speaker 1: They tried making it the most American, white sounding names possible, but they couldn't hide their love for the CCP.
Speaker 2: What they're saying.
Speaker 1: Richard Kolko, a retired FBI agent, says, the device appears relatively simple but still dangerous. It's very very simple to find directions on how to build an explosive device. You can do that on the Internet. People do that. It's possible that they that's where this person got the ideas on how to build this. It does not look like a very sophisticated device. Part of the investigation will determine what other components were located in the house and did this person ever build and test that device or a similar device elsewhere. Once somebody makes a decision to cause harm to people, the size of the device or the method that they choose, it also it almost becomes insignificant because if they failed this time, they may be willing to do something more severe next time. So the case highlights concerns about how easily explosive devices can be assembled and the potential risk if future attempts are made, which I mean, if we're gonna be fair, the two dumbasses that threw the explosive device near Mom Donnie's house at those cops, right, the alack bar motherfuckers that basically made PTET and they which you can make with very simple ingredients. Buying the stuff to make that bomb would not get you on a watch list in any way, shape or form. Now, mass quantities, yeah, if you buy a hundred pounds of fertilizer and you live in a small apartment building in New York, yeah, y'all might raise a red flag. But you see what I'm saying, Like, if you keep it to relatively normal amounts and you space out the purchases, no one's questioning you on that. But anyway, and they let the fuse and they send it off, and it also didn't blow.
Speaker 2: Up because they suck at doing their things. That the point. This other point.
Speaker 1: It also raises challenges for law enforcement as the main suspect remains overseas, So what's next. The US does not have an extradition treaty with China, which could complicate efforts to bring Allan back to face charges. However, official say agreements with other countries could limit his ability to travel internationally without being detained.
Speaker 2: Authorities also say the siblings'.
Speaker 1: Parents were taken into custody for allegedly overstaying their visas. Yes, yes, they were all right, Sam. Your hand was raised for a good minute there. I wanted to finish that article.
Speaker 2: But what you.
Speaker 6: Got, oh, I didn't see how his name was.
Speaker 2: Can you spell it for me? Z h E n g.
Speaker 4: You said, eh, all right, so Zulu hotel echo November golf, so that'd be Jing not saying okay, So that's that jang like a soft j.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, there you go.
Speaker 1: So the Jiang family dishonor on all of them because the parents overstay their visa. Design on the cow dude, they they overstayed their visas. The brothers is never gonna leave China again. For trying to do this and then again to call it in is also really stupid. It was two cherry pepsi bottles, like you're not You're not destroying an entire building with this. This was just for the I don't know, to test the the reactivity, to see what the response unce time would be.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: But that kind of is what I believe I don't think that he was actually trying to hurt people. I think that China is probing America right now. Moving forward here, exclusive US intelligence indicates that China is preparing weapons shipment to Iran amid fragile ceasefire. Yeah, they're sending them some shoulder fired ground to air rockets.
Speaker 2: That's what's going down right now.
Speaker 1: So US intelligence indicates that China is preparing to deliver new air defense systems to Iran within the next few weeks. According to three people familiar with recent intelligence assessments, it would be a provocative move, considering Beijing said it helped broker the fragile ceasefire agreement that paused the war between Iran and the US earlier this week. That's a lie. That's a lie. China didn't do that, but all right. President Trump is also set to visit China early next month for talks with the Chinese leader, Panda himself. The intelligence also underscore is how Iran may be using the ceasefire as an opportunity to replenish certain weapons systems with the.
Speaker 2: Help of key form partners.
Speaker 1: That one seems self explanatory me. Obviously they're gonna utilize the ceasefire time to like brace for when it's over.
Speaker 2: But all right, sure, Two.
Speaker 1: Of the sources told CNN there are indications that Beijing is working on routing, UH, working to route the shipping through third countries to mask their true origin.
Speaker 2: What China doing some sneaky underhanded things. Ver sneaky fair sneaky China.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: The system Beijing is preparing to transfer our shoulder fired anti air missile systems known as man pads. Listen, I know, I know it's a real system and all the things, but like that that kind of threw mean honestly, China sound Iranian is the man pads for the man periods for the manginas. Anyway, the source set which pose an asymmetric threat to low flying US military aircraft throughout the course of the five week war.
Speaker 2: It's gonna you know, it's it's gonna be a lot longer than what we think here y'all.
Speaker 1: And could again if the ceasefire falls apart. No, no, no, no, no, when when the ceasefire falls apart? This is not an if, It's not yeah anyway, as by CNN on Saturday about the US intelligence and whether he has spoken a g about the issue. Trump indicated that Beijing would face consequences if it sent weapons to Tehran. I would love to see what those consequences are. Because they're sending them. They gave them intel with their satellite on how and where to hit our sites. They are the reason, tertiarily, how thirteen US service members are dead right now is because of intel given by China.
Speaker 2: Don't fay's consequences? What kind of what another fucking tariff dog we're got?
Speaker 1: We gonna we gonna hit them with another one, because you already had them at like one hundred and forty five percent just a few months ago. We were talking about, well, Donnie t but you got boy. Anyway, if China does that, China will have big problems. Okay, he sent that left the White House for Florida. Trump to not say whether he had spoken to gen. A spokesperson for the Chinese embassy in Washington said China has never provided a weapons to any party of the conflict. The information in question is untrue because we could trust that, as a responsible major country, China consistently fulfills its international obligations. We urge the US side to refrain from making baseless allegations maliciously drawing connections and engaging in the sensationalism. We hope that relevant parties will do more to help de escalate tensions. Hey, y'all, anybody want to look up where are man pads manufactured? Because hypothetically, all hypothetically, of course, of course, if in the next couple of weeks or days, when the ceasefire falls through and we now have air platforms that are being dropped out of the sky from shoulder fired man pads rather than you know, the launch pads that Iran's been using for their systems and all these things.
Speaker 2: Once some shoulder fire weapons come through and we're.
Speaker 1: Able to track exactly what shoulder fire weapons did that, I'm just curious. Is there any other country that creates these specific, very specific shoulder fired rockets? Y'all let me know, because you know, I don't be knowing everything I'm learning, just like y'all are. Earlier this week, the embass spokesperson told CNN that since the US Israel Iran war began, Beijing had been working to help bring about a ceasefire and into the conflict. I think Pakistan has done way more to bring a ceasefire about than China has. Although okay, as I'm saying that Pakistan and Iran are all upon a China's belt and roade initiative, so I don't think it's like a crazy statement to say that it's in China's best interest for the ceasefire to go down, especially since you know, they buy a lot of their oil from Iran. I wouldn't say that they were the main guy, but anyway, Trump indicated during a press conference that on Monday that the F fifteen jet shot down over Iran last week was hit by a handheld shoulder missile, a heat seeking missile, and Tron says it used a new quote unquote air defense system to hit the jet, without providing more details, it's unclear whether that system was a Chinese manufactured system. Again, and also, I also think it's pretty wild that they found the pilot by tracing his heartbeat.
Speaker 2: And that's a thing that.
Speaker 1: Let's just call it the American military National complex that just be building shit for the fuck of it.
Speaker 2: They released by.
Speaker 1: The way, oh yeah, we've been working on this system for a while where we can a specific person's heartbeat, whether they're in a very heavily populated million person metropolitan city or whether they're hiding in a cave in a mountain. We're able to actually pick up on the sound of this person's heartbeat specifically and track wherever they are. And that's just like a thing that America has in its tool belt. And then you know that also goes to this point too. So many people are saying that America's losing this war. I don't know by what metrics that statement can actually be made with a straight face. But we're talking about two countries here, because Israel is not involved with this.
Speaker 2: This is America and Iran. Israel's more worried about Lebanon.
Speaker 1: That's a whole separate conversation, But of America and Iran, one of these countries can't keep a political figure in the position where they want him for more than twelve hours.
Speaker 2: I keep seeing more.
Speaker 1: Reports every time I look at my phone, some new head of somebody and something in Iran just got got and the other one is finding it's down pilot from heartbeat tracing from a satellite. And somehow the side that's got way more tech and way less casualties thirteen dead versus like what thirteen hundred give or take somehow we're losing.
Speaker 2: I don't understand it. I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: But then that also begs the question what does winning look like with this conflict? And also what does losing look like for this conflict for both sides. I honestly can't answer that question. But it's a bold statement to say that America is losing this conflict. I challenge anybody to find me a single metric where that even semi sounds like it could be a thing, Sam go ahead.
Speaker 3: Is odd.
Speaker 6: So just the deferment of politics on a grand scale there, I honestly don't think there there's ever really a true winner in war.
Speaker 2: But war doesn't really not decide who's right. War decides who's left. But both can be true at the same time, can be I mean, if you if you beat somebody into capitulation, that doesn't make you correct, but it might make you right. I mean, there's strong show.
Speaker 6: It's always about whoever has the power of the other one, who has leverage.
Speaker 2: And like the way I see it is this is.
Speaker 6: Like they have been an enemy of ours for the last forty seven for going on forty eight years. Like that, Yeah, we we we can beat them.
Speaker 2: Down now.
Speaker 6: But if we ate leave that government the way it is, they're just gonna come back. They're gonna try to do a lot more sneaky ship just like the Viet Cong did in Via in Vietnam, would the Punjabi sticks and shit? I could see them trying to do things like that. But instead of tackonom military, they attacking our citizens, which has already been attacked here anyway.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, I mean again, I don't like, No, what's gonna be the play out on this one? But I agree with you that war it's it's I'm not a fan of the fact that we're involved with this conflict in the first place, even looking at it as the chessboard and seeing this is a way to screw China out of more of its resources and buppey by.
Speaker 2: But I hear.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean I support. It does not mean I support even though they've been chancing death to America for forever. A lot of countries do that. A lot of countries are not fans of America. An entire ideology is not a fan of America. But that doesn't like affect us. Yeah, they may have sleep cells in this country, but they're still sleeping you. Now, we've got a couple of terrorists quote unquote, but every one of these terrorists that have done some sort of a would be attack, all the terrorist groups that would typically claim that like yeah, that's our guy, y'all should be afraid of us, every one of them is like, yeah, he's not affiliated with us. Actually that we don't know who that guy is. Every time, that's crazy. Even nine to eleven al Qaeda, your boy Bin Laden allegedly.
Speaker 2: Big Big allegedly here, I understand this.
Speaker 1: He claimed that that was al Qaeda really quickly after it took place, and then there are some sources to say that he didn't. I know, you gotta check the sources on this. I feel this, But my point is, no one's claiming, Like the dude that drove down Bourbon Street, who is flying ISIS flag? ISIS? Was like, no, it's not ours. We don't know that guy. The two dudes in New York that just made that quote unquote bomb they claimed that they were a part of that.
Speaker 2: No, Nope, that ain't us. We didn't do that. It's it's so wild. So I don't know. I honestly don't know. Hold on, I'm checking the chat real quick here to see whereby is that? U? B bu uh. I'm not convinced that the pilot's story is true at all. Why no names?
Speaker 1: It was a raid to steal the uranium, all right, so Tony, I've heard this theory, and for a minute, I believe that as well. However, the place where the uranium allegedly was kept was way too far away for this pilot, at least at the location which has been pointed by so many people in this the whole breakdown of this massive gunfight that broke out as they were trying to rescue them, and all these things. The locations don't line up now, I could see it.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is.
Speaker 1: All diversion, so some other secret team could go in and do that. I can find no evidence of it, at least not on my end.
Speaker 2: I don't now.
Speaker 9: I can't prove it either, but I have seen that story go from a very very fringe position to more and more mainstream as the days go by. I think even like ABC News reported on it, some a couple of places that were way more mainstream started talking about it. I don't know for sure, but you know, maybe we'll find out a month from now. What really happened there.
Speaker 1: I could believe it, honestly, like if it wasn't for a few of the little details where I'm like, okay, wait, because and I know I'm not very I'm very biased when it comes to the strength and power of the American military.
Speaker 2: Admittedly I understand.
Speaker 1: This fine, But to say that one of our fighters was shot down by one of their air defenses, that's okay.
Speaker 2: What then?
Speaker 1: No flares were sent out, no evasive maneuvers were done, nothing. It would make way more sense to me if these pilots ejected and claimed they were shot down over a specific area specifically to make this happen to be a diversion four raiders, something like some extra level shit. I could see the pieces of on the chalkboard, you know. But I unless there's so much details that we are not getting, which is very possible, very possible, I just don't see it as of this moment. But like you said, hope maybe soon some new intel will come out, maybe one of these fuckers will start writing a book about it, because that just seems to be the trend.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so we talked about the f fifteen shot down by bah Bah bop So shipping man pads to Iran would mark an escalation in China support for the country. Since the US and Israel launched their joint military campaign in February, Chinese companies have continued to sell the Iranians sanctioned dual use technology that enables Tehran to keep building weapons and enhance its navigation systems, sources said, but the Chinese government directly transferring weapons systems would mark a new level of assistance. Trump is expected to meet with g next month in Beijing, and while the White House said Wednesday that high level talks had taken place between the US and China as Iran cease fire negotiations played out earlier this week, one of the sources of familiar with the intelligence said that China sees no real strategic value in overtly entering the conflict and trying to protect Iran against the US and Israel, which they know would be unwinnable. So China says that it's unwinnable because obviously, instead, Beijing is trying to position itself as a continued friend to Iran, who's oil it heavily depends on. While remaining outwardly neutral so it can maintain deniability after the war is over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have to agree with that, honestly.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what the situation is here, but if that's true, and if we start having man pads fired at our air platforms over Iran, y'all can look it up. They don't get made anywhere else. That's a Chinese weapons platform. It's not like an ak where it's made in like thirteen different countries that were formerly Soviet Bloc and then China made some too, And no, no, that's one of those specifics, you know, and that would not be a good look for China at all.
Speaker 2: But awesome. So here's where this led me to think.
Speaker 1: On as far as the bomb that was placed in the whole situation with China and Iran and all these things, I don't think that it's a hot take to say that China is America's biggest threat for our future. Some people can agree with me on this, and people can disagree with me on this. That's fine. But I want y'all to take this chew one a bit, see how it tastes.
Speaker 2: Y'all, tell me what you think.
Speaker 1: China has decided to play the long game when it comes to infiltration of the American system, American culture. How you may ask, well, under Obama, he opened up Guam pecifically for Chinese people to be able to go there under a specific type of visa. Right, Guam, for those that don't know, is a US territory. It's not a foreign entity. It's like Puerto Rico. People that are born there are American citizens. They get an American Social Security Card, they get an American birth certificate, they are full fledged American citizens.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Guam is the same way. And Guam is a gorgeous place. It's a gorgeous island. Does anybody want to take a guess of how many Chinese people were born in Guam from.
Speaker 2: Obama to now ballpark? By it? Just throw out a hand, unmute yourself and shout it out.
Speaker 1: I don't care, real real number figure here? How many Chinese babies were born in Guam? Go ahead, Sam, I want to say about sixty k.
Speaker 2: Sixty k? Anybody else?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: One point five million, God damn son.
Speaker 1: One point five million Chinese national babies were born with American birth certificates because of Obama in Guam, specifically, So what does that mean for us? These kids are getting to be around and soon to be military aged, and they will have not they won't have to get some sort of a passport and all these things.
Speaker 2: They didn't want to get some visa.
Speaker 1: They're American citizens, so they'll be able to just come on over here and infiltrate America after they've been indoctrinated through the CCP back in China. And if you don't think that's happening, once again, let me redirect you to the amount of Chinese spies that we have caught, the Chinese bomb that was just discovered in an air Force base, the Chinese tax fraud systems that have been going on, the Chinese nationals that brought infected seeds to America to fuck up our agricultural industry specifically are wheat and grain, and the Chinese biolab that was discovered twice over the last few years. So, once again, I think that China is playing the long game, and that these kids who are getting to the older ages now and they're about to become legal adults, if some of them already are, are about to start making their way to America very strategically and they're not gonna have to sneak in. They're Chinese, They're American citizens by law, they were born in America. And I think that's a part of the plan. I think that they are gonna become the new sleeper cells, and or even worse, they're gonna start going to American colleges, serving in the American military, serving in American politics in a few more years, and infiltrating a certain ideology to completely suffocate and snuff out the American way of life. That is my current belief. And yes, I understand I'm a conspiracy theorist. I get that one point five million is not a small number. As a matter of fact, there was multiple companies that you could pay to go from China to Guam, specifically to have babies. These are open source. You could find them, these Chinese companies that were begging Chinese citizens. Oh, you're a woman who's seven months pregnant, why don't you take a three month trip to Guam and low low prices.
Speaker 2: The CCP will actually subsidize your trip for you. Y'all. See what I'm saying here.
Speaker 1: I know I'm a conspiracy theorist, What the fuck do I know, Sam, I see your hand raised.
Speaker 2: Is that from earlier you had something you wanted to add in?
Speaker 6: Was when you said at one point, uh yeah, that big ass number. I know, I kind of might have overacted. But then my second thought is makes sense. Asians like to multiply.
Speaker 2: They do. They do that, which a mass point two.
Speaker 1: China wasn't big on that multiplication when they had that one child policy for so long, right, but now they're back in action and trying to like fix that problem. But even still, you could look at their birth rates, dude, you could look at their growth charts, and you're telling me that in fifteen years, one point five million was born in America. That's not a little bit. That sounds very Dare I say it strategic?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Don't touch the Chinamen, Oh, absolutely not, Tony. I would love to hear you weigh in on this one. Brother.
Speaker 9: Oh and people coming in, well, we gotta What we should do is prevent people from immigrating so easily. And that's what there was a recent Supreme Court case about and I didn't follow it super close, but it was the fourteenth or fifteenth. I think fourteenth Amendment was never meant to apply to anybody except ex slaves. It wasn't meant to apply to foreign nationals. But we're probably kind of screwed on that front. So anyone's going to gain this system, and China's got plenty of people, and yeah, we're a little screwed on this. In the long term as a country, there's nothing we can do. I'm blackpilled on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that we should end birthright citizenship because I gotta tell you, I'm I'm feeling that these days.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, absolutely we should yep.
Speaker 1: Ever sent now, also, what is your take on China selling around weapons? What do you believe as far as the Chinese satellites being used in the intel for and killing American soldiers?
Speaker 2: What's your take?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I believe the intel angle is true because it's probably possible for them to transmit that information in a way that's encrypted that the US can't find easily.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 9: And they're they're probably going to give them physical weapons too, although the physical weapons will definitely result in physical evidence too, So it doesn't feel good when people do that. So we should just pull our people out and avoid this whole problem. But we're not going to whatever's going to happen is just going to happen.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 1: But with that being said, do you believe that China is a threat to America, especially.
Speaker 9: Over the next hundred years, Over like one hundred years or so, they probably are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred you put that much of a time gap on it, bro.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think they actually think pretty long m longer term than we do in general, and demographically, I don't know. California has got a lot of Asians, but the rest of the country not so much. But you know, maybe someday there will be a lot more of them. As for loyalty to China, most of the Chinese I knew in California were more Taiwan nationalists and they didn't really like Mainland But maybe that distinction is gonna go away eventually. Ever, Taiwan, Taiwan is a lot less nationalists now than it used to be. And the KMT in Taiwan they used to be the super anti mainland party and they're actually a relatively pro mainland party for the politics of Taiwan at the moment. So someday Taiwan, I mean, China may be unified again. And I think they're gonna want to get along with the US, but only if the US, I don't know, isn't what the US used to be. They're gonna want us transformed into more of a polyglot.
Speaker 3: Boarding how I hear that?
Speaker 1: Speaking of Taiwan, I haven't heard shit about the China Taiwan situation, and a good little bit because everybody's more focused on Iran.
Speaker 2: Do you know of any kind of new revelations on that front? No, I have not heard a peep right right, Same.
Speaker 1: With the rush of Ukraine conversation I've heard for a while there it sounded like Ukraine was taking massive chunks of lamdback and Kursk, and then that was all I heard. I didn't even get to verify if that was a true statement or not. I got no ideal. What's going on with Russia Ukraine right now?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I've been following that a little more closely. Kursk was a couple of years ago now, But Ukraine did have an advance in Zaposia about a month ago, and it was very small, and it was reversed, and it's back to the status quo of the Russians very slowly taking like a square mile a week somewhere. So it's just keeping on going like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So as far as that goes as the same old saying, let's see what other big conflicts are there around the world. There's a bunch, But like I heard shit else about Cambodia, Thailand, I heard nothing more about India, Pakistan. Nigeria has still got a genocide against Christians going on. We heard nothing about that because everybody's more focused on Iran, and I think that's also by design, honestly.
Speaker 9: Well, Lebanon, a lot of people died last week or maybe a little over a week ago. Yeah, Lebanon, they've been trying to do that for a long time since at least nineteen eighty two. And Apple Maps erased all the names of all the villages in Apple Maps in southern Lebanon. That became controversial, and I think they may still be erased at the moment.
Speaker 2: I think they still might be.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Yeah, I forgot about the Lebanon situation because again, not many sources are talking about it. Like if you're if you urchy, you'll find it, but most of the American media is not discussing that right now.
Speaker 9: Well, that is Israel's main objective. Iran is kind of just a distraction for the rest of the world.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, yeah, I would agree with that, Sam. I see your hand, brother, what you got?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I.
Speaker 2: Was doing some research on a like conflicts today and everything.
Speaker 6: In the nineteen seventies, did you Oh yeah, the seventies, l I can't remember, but do you remember when that go over through Guatemalan government. You can directly tie that to the Chiquita company, which oh the father who did that one second, yes, sir, the guy who who controlled the United what controlled that company.
Speaker 2: His name was Eli Black.
Speaker 6: His son Leone Black co founded the private equity fit of from Apollo Global Management.
Speaker 2: Yep. And he was on the Epstein files a long, yep, I'm doing I am a I have.
Speaker 6: The promise of the episode is how I'm gonna tie that to Epstein and everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And honestly, so you're saying about the nineteen seventies, Yeah, yeah, okay, so this is this is the way after the Banana Wars. But no, so like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if anybody wants to go back and look at the Dole Fruit Company and Guatemala and the Chaquida banana company and see why and how America did some really horrible things at that time and for what purpose and all that. Yeah, it's it's tied into the Black family for sure, which is tied into Epstein.
Speaker 6: What's funny of apparently we had like a lot of our DNA is shared with bananas, but like the.
Speaker 2: Structurally and everything.
Speaker 6: But fun fact, every banana you have ever eaten, like through the grocery store whatever, is actually a clone of a crop. Mm hm, I just run that and it's fucking phenomenal, dude.
Speaker 1: So that's why banana flavored candy doesn't taste like the banana you buy it the store, because the original banana candy was based off of a breed of banana that no longer exists anywhere on earth. The type that we buy in the store is a clone of a clone of the original. But yeah, the original that like, and this is back back in like early nineteen hundreds, they were using the original banana that everybody loved. In the flag you get a banana laffy, taffy or whatever that doesn't taste like any kind of bananial fine, that's specifically why that formula they have had on the books for so long that nobody's ever changed it. Meanwhile, the actual plant that grows that went extinct because of a it was like a blight. It was like some sort of a disease that took over all the banana trees of that genus.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, sounds about right.
Speaker 6: And know what caused me to say the seventies is way fund Garman gal but throw but Eli Black died in seventy five.
Speaker 2: But you know I was talking about the banana wars. Okay, okay, got us marines fuck shipped up at they did.
Speaker 1: And if I'm not mistaken, I think Smedley Butler won one of his Medal of honors there.
Speaker 6: I also believe he get what I'm not saying, which that might be Dan Day the one who got to uh Navy crosses.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: Dan Daley also got two Medal of honors. One of them was when he was a private at the Boxer Rebellion in China, he held down a fucking outpost by himself. He was like nineteen, and he killed like forty boxers with like just his bolt action and some hand in hand combat.
Speaker 1: And the last order he received was hold this position. He said, I, sir. The next morning, he's alone covered in blood, and they were like, what the fuck? He's like, you said, hold the position. What And so he got a ward of the Medal of Honor. The second one was later on. But yeah, Dan Dale and Smelly Butler, they are the only two Marines to ever be awarded the Medal of Honor twice.
Speaker 6: Then they changed the rules and their names will forever be in history.
Speaker 2: They will be indeed, they will be indeed.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all right, getting back to it with the situation with Iran. So this is an Australian publication, but I also thought it was interesting to hear why certain people believe that this ceasefire will hold and you know, diplomacy will will be the winning factor on this one. From outside sources, inside sources. This is an American dude that's gonna be talking about it. But let's learn what people are saying as far as it goes, and we could chop it up towards the end of it, as far as what we think is the truth of the matter, But let's go.
Speaker 5: What is your assessment of President Trump's handling of the Middle East crosses in recent weeks.
Speaker 7: Good afternoon, Nash. Well, look, he's in a terrible spot. And you're right, he's my fourteenth president. I've been through a lot of these wars, even been in one of them myself, and he's in a very difficult place. Yeah, if we were playing chess, he would there'd be stale media. He's got himself in a position where he can't quite win, and the Iranians can't get off the board because all they do is stop him from winning. So you know, we're at this impasse or deadlock, or anyone wants to call it.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 7: The American people think that this is a bad idea. They think fifty one percent think it's a mistake to get involved in the sport this time. It's a deeply unpopular war, particularly among them independents and voters like that, particularly as we come up to the midterm elections. Now, his decision to blockade Iran through the Strait of Hormones, and he's also blocking them in the Gulf of Almah and the Persian Golf. I mean, nobody's going near the American Navy if they have any sense here, and so he's going to put this enormous pressure. The thing is that this isn't a conventional war. We don't have navies or armies going out to meet each other. We have the slow war of attrition, and he's trying to choke them here.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: The thing is, he promised the American people a short war, and what we've got is double the price and doubling the prices of gasoline and barrels of oil Brent crude and the rest of it. And it's going to get worse in the supply chain and things like that. No insurance company ash is gonna ensure any ship going near this place, so you know that that's going to come to an end. So and the rest of the world is suffering here. What I mean is it's gonna affect food and agriculture and the rest of it. So it's one of these things that we're all going to have to wear.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 7: The President this would be a short war. It's not a short war. We're now on the fortieth day, and the Iranians thought it might be a short war. I understand that they have now had sixty seven days of no internet, which means a lot of their commerce has fallen down. In fact, I understand a couple of trillion dollars have been taken off the GDP of the Gulf States. Millions of other people are having the same kinds of problems. So we've got a terrible problem here now. The thing is is that we can't end this war with without some kind of diplomacy and ash, I've seen this before, and when you have something that's almost insoluble, when you can't solve a problem, you have to come close to looking like you solve the problem. So I think all we can do now is get a ceasefire. That is, the Americans will back off and the Iranians will cough up their nuclear fuel. They're enriched uranium, and I don't think they're about ready to trump obomba in any for about twenty years. And the president's very very concerned now that he looks he's going to get a deal that looks like the one he rejected, that the one Obama got a number of years ago. So you know, he has to be very careful though, So we got he's got himself in a difficult place. And also he's he doesn't seem to be surrounded by minders who understand words. You know, he tends to hyperbolize or exaggerate and you know, we've obliterated this and we decimated that. Well, actually we haven't. You know that the Iranians can still do terrible damage. And it's a nation of ninety three million, and which your view ubers may not remember because they're not following the probably this kind of politics. In the nineteen eighties, when Iran was engaged in a war with Iraq between nineteen eighty and nineteen eighty eight, the Iranian leadership lost about two million Iranians. That is one million dead, one million casualties. So the clerics have no trouble coughing up millions of Iranians to run interference for them. You know, they're prepared to spend a lot of lives.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: In the Vietnam War, they lost fifty eight thousand, and the US went into fetal position for the next twenty years. They couldn't understand how we lost that many. So how does the superpower go up against the nation that doesn't have an air force or nuclear weapons? This is, of course, is the question.
Speaker 2: Here's how it works, all right?
Speaker 1: So he covered a lot there, and I don't know, I think there's a lot of merit to some of the stuff he's saying. I don't agree with every single bit of it, but I don't think that the ceasefire is tenable because neither side is going to call it quits. Aron is never going to capitulate to what is going on right now. They don't have it in them. The people might the Iatola, the new one who allegedly is gay, and I know we're not doing that.
Speaker 2: We'll just kid what it is.
Speaker 1: The new Iatola and the Prime Minister are not going to capitulate and say all right, America, you win and we'll give you that.
Speaker 2: That's never gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, America is never gonna capitulate and say all right, we've done enough damage here and you could start your nuclear program back. It's not gonna happen. So I am hoping and praying that this does not become a twenty year war over some dumb shit. But I gotta say I could see it playing out that way if some things do not happen very quickly in this regard.
Speaker 2: I mean, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're going to start attacking the ships soon. I think there was a guy named Mohammed rasaie Orrisaie, Yeah, are easy, AEI just talking about it. He's some military leader there, and he was on video. I can't find it now, but yeah, the US is trying to set up its own blockade that's like two hundred miles away from the Strait. Yeah, basically, yeah, nobody's getting through from what I can find. And yeah, I also agree it's going to have to start up again. The ceasefire is going to expire in a couple of days. Iran doesn't feel any neat to force it to continue. And the other thing is that people were speculating, isn't the US and Iran both gonna regroup and replenish their stockpiles. But the thing is, Patriot missiles, just for example, they take like two years to build. So this short timeframe is not enough to build a bunch of new ones. We're still going to have to use just whatever is available that was produced a couple of years ago. I don't know how fast Iron produces whatever they make. It's probably a little faster than that. Offensive weapons are a little easier to make than the missile defense weapons. Yeah, but yeah, it's going to start again. I bet before next week we'll be talking about it next week.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, for sure, don't. I don't even think the Patriots are the main system because that's for defense. And if we're talking about like the US bases surrounding this area, I see what you're saying. But as far as our offensive capabilities, I just, man, I know there were so many people that were upset that two Marine Expeditionary units and those one thousand rangers had made their way around the area. It's like, that's a very normal quick reaction force.
Speaker 1: That's the same amount that went to handle Manuel Noriega, you know what I mean. That's the same amount that was sent to handle black Hawk down. Like it's not that's not like the tip of the spear, and that's what's going to be the main assaulting force. That's a very normal thing. When there's some ship popping off where American interests may be in jeopardy, you send two MEWS and some rangers. That's been done throughout history. But now that being said, also, I gotta agree with the guy that was on this video. Aron has no problems throwing their people into a meat grinder. They have a different belief system as far as value of human life goes. And also I saw in the comments that you would put out a request to everybody to put in whatever they could. As far as the death of the protesters, I haven't checked back. What is the status here?
Speaker 9: Well, I was primarily interested in what evidence there might be of any further anti government protests in Iran since the war started, and basically there is none. Anti government protests were in January and February, and there's lots of video from then, but their internet's been shut down for over a thousand hours now too, so even if there were any we wouldn't see it. But I don't think there have been any significant ones because just like after Pearl Harbor happened, the America First Committee collapsed. Yeah, the anti war movement over there is probably dead right now for many reasons.
Speaker 2: Well, you say the anti war movement.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of people in that country want the war, but they are not on the side of the Ayatola.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I met the anti government movement. The America First Movement is an anti war movement, and it just got conflated in my head.
Speaker 1: I got you, I got you. Yeah, So I agree with you. Even if there have been protests, we sure as hell, haven't seen them because they haven't had internet for a while. But yeah, and I just I was trying to explain this to my son earlier. Right, He was asking why the gas prices are up, and I had to explained to him, like, you know, cause the straight and because the the.
Speaker 2: Price per barrel and all these things. And he's like, so, why don't America have drills? Can't we just use our own shit? And I'm like, yeah, we could. We don't, but we could. Well, why don't we.
Speaker 1: Political deals made by people to say that we promise we'll continue buying oil from you if you do this for us, and it's horrible and we all get screwed for it. I'm looking at the comments down here, hex head, good to have you with us. Brother said, just paid four thirty nine for regular in Idaho. Bro, fuck that, and then five point thirty for ninety three octane, which I mean, don't get me wrong, Sam, Yeah, the higher octane's always gonna be more. Fuck that, it's only it's three. I think it's like three seventy three here for regular, but even still, it's bullshit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Oklahoma's got the best three twenty nine. I was just there yesterday.
Speaker 2: That ain't bad.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's bad as compared to what it was a few months ago. But still like as far as the nation, that's that's doable. But mother fucker, dude, And it makes no sense. We do have oil drove, we have reserves. We could do this. And I had to explain this to him too. The theory was that we were playing the long game for a while there, right, and we were gonna use up the world's oil and then one day they're gonna run out and everybody's gonna have to come to America to use our oil, and we're gonna make off like bandits, except for the fact that the empty wells are refilling themselves.
Speaker 2: And we can't explain why. That kind of negated a whole lot of the plan on that one, And I'm be honest with you, I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't know why either, because for the longest time we thought the crude oil was basically liquid exploding dinosaurs. And then come to find out all these wells that we had up in Ohio and Pennsylvania and all these places where we were pumping in the early nineteen hundreds that were dead. They're empty they're out, you go back. Now those wells are full again. But we ain't had no more dinosaurs in that time, so what the fuck? So oil may not be as finite of a resource as we once thought, and we may have fucked ourselves in these political arrangements that we've made with these other countries when we could just be making our own shit and charging like real shit, like seventy five cents a gallon. It gets a real conversation that we could have. But yeah, anyway, happy quin.
Speaker 9: My own opinion about the whole oil situation is that it just shows how delicate large economies can be, and how every refinery's producing something slightly different. Every oil well itself is producing a slightly different combination of molecules that come out of it, and everything is flowing at near its maximum rate everywhere all the time. So when one little thing snapped, and this gets to elasticity, and in that inelasticity demand, Yeah, you've got to raise the price of gas by like double to get people to cut back just like five or ten percent on the quantity demanded. So that's why the price is crazy. All that put together means prices go crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you also put down the stocks. Stock markets are up right now? Is crypto up to?
Speaker 1: I kind of lost track of it whenever it came out that Epstein was really in with bitcoin, knit like plumbing it for a minute there.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what mare kids are looking like right now.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, bitcoin is like seventy four thousand last I checked. And the crypto, well what am I saying? The quantum computing and some of the really weird stuff like that went up like thirty or forty percent this week. I'm expecting that to all crash again. That stuff's very dependent on semiconductors, and that's dependent on helium, and a lot of helium comes out of the Persian Gulf. I'm predicting that is actually going to be very disruptive if this continues any longer.
Speaker 2: Damn Okay, I'm I didn't know that, but I guess so.
Speaker 1: Is this why Pam Bondy was going on and on when she was being questioned about the Epstein file.
Speaker 2: She just kept going on the SMP five hundred days up and blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: She kept going on like they're asking about the list, and somehow she keeps talking about Wall Street.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Probably, I don't know, though, Ah.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly why because that's what people are really concerned with while we're talking about pedophile.
Speaker 2: Rings, was look over here, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: And I might not be the best conspiracy theorist because I don't think that all the stuff in those files was true, like the accusations of cannibalism and things like that, So a lot of people were just I think a lot of the later accusations are less credible because when Epstein was already famous, anyone who wants to, you know, be a part of the story can just make up things, and you know, the earlier accusations are more credible.
Speaker 1: You like, I don't know, man, I think you may not be a good conspiracy theorist then, because it's true, like this is we have been talking about adrenochrome for forever. All the cannibalism stuff did in the Epstein files was confirmed, the shit that we've been saying for years and years. And then also there's there's more stuff about like the jerky I mean, say what you want what that.
Speaker 2: Might have meant.
Speaker 1: But I got a real hard time believing that the wealthiest of the wealthy elites all these shitheads that are definitely doing pedophilic shit and definitely doing evil things, all are also experts. And you know what's the word I'm looking for? A fisionados ConA to conna sewers. Thank you of jerky. That sounds strange to me.
Speaker 9: Okay, well here's the explanation I've heard from that. If you're living on an island and you don't have electricity all the time and you're gone all the time, jerky is a pretty smart thing to have because you don't need a refrigerator. And the other thing people made a big deal about was sulfuric acid. But if you live on an island, you can use that for reverse osmosis. I should know how that works because I'm a chemist, but I actually can't explain it. But you do use concentrated sulfuric acid for that. So that's another explanation for you know, an innocent use of it.
Speaker 2: So all right, let's talk about that reverse osmosis. So what I used to.
Speaker 1: Do right where me and you met, As a matter of fact, we had reverse io or I should say reverse osmosis machines and a whole unit that did that for a specific section of our refinery, and as a matter of fact, the facility that I worked at before I worked at that spot, all of our water that was used in the process had to go through a reverse osmosis unit. I can honestly say no sulfiir gas was used in that whatsoever. Now there is a process that can use sulfuric acid, and I'm not denying that. It wouldn't take that much. It wouldn't take a whole truckload. And it's not like he was hosting thousands of people at his house every single week like this. That's also kind of wild. But okay, aside from the acid an island with that dude has generators like they It's not like you're running out of power. So this guy who also has a house in Palm Beach, who also has a Zoro ranch in New Mexico where they were doing Eugen and Jean splicing, and also has a penthouse in New York, and also has a house in Paris, and also has a house in Israel, I feel like he wouldn't like stay on the island if he ran out of power either. So jerky again, I see what you're saying. I've heard the explanations for it. I think they absolutely were doing some cannibalistic shit. But I'm also a conspiracy theorist, so like I get it, I get it. But anyway to circle back with Pam Bondi going on her whole thing, y'all, remember she got fired and now Todd Blanche has been named Acting Attorney General. Not to mention, Pete Hegseeth forced out the Army top chief Monday.
Speaker 2: This was on a morning rundown. I meant to bring this up last week, but I actually don't think we had a chance to talk about it. So let's break this down. Trump's former personal attorney, Todd Blanche is the new acting Attorney General. This is the attorney that had to go to bat for him in court multiple times. He is now the Actingttorney General for the United States of America. How a group of influencers realized they were all being targeted by the same thief with an eye for high end furniture and why healthcare costs her skyrocketing? What a wild, wild clip for this whole article. Let's get into it. So Attorney General Pam Bondi is leaving her position. She got fired.
Speaker 1: President Trump announced amid reports that she was frustrated with her handling of some of his key priorities. Deputy Attorney General Todd Blanche will take over as the acting Attorney General.
Speaker 2: Direct quote from Trump, We love Pam.
Speaker 1: She will be transitioning to a much needed, an important job in the private sector, to be announced at a date in the near future.
Speaker 2: Trump said in a suit truth social post. But a senior administration official and source of a familiar with the matter said Bondi was fired found out what Bondi had to say about her departure, so Trump had grown more and more frustrated with Bondy in recent days, a person familiar with the deliberation said, adding that he doesn't think she has executed on his vision.
Speaker 1: In the way that he wants. She seems like she's been a pretty good puppet. She's done pretty much everything that's been asked of him.
Speaker 2: She went from being one of the lobbyists for Qatar to being the Attorney General, and I think that she played her role pretty well.
Speaker 1: But apparently maybe maybe he like he wanted to smash and she wasn't down. Maybe that's what it was. I don't know, but we'll see under her leadership, the Justice Department has struggled to bring successful cases against Trump's political enemies, with the President himself often complicating.
Speaker 2: The cases through his public statements.
Speaker 1: I will say this, she might be the most ineffective Attorney General that America's ever had. Possibly I would have to really look at the list, but her and Cash Pattel also the most ineffective FBI director we've ever had. And I just i a clip about this on Instagram a couple I mean, it was a week and a half ago, two weeks.
Speaker 2: He just went down this list of how they're having a historic year.
Speaker 1: They've done more of this than ever before, more of this than ever before, and it's it seems like it's all wins.
Speaker 2: Okay, got you, my boy? You got handed the case to end all cases. Literally all you had to do was presented and stand on morals and literally do the very basics of your job. But instead you historically fumbled the football, redacted information, quieted down anybody that was actually speaking as a first person source, all at the behest of a dude who was on the files over ten thousand times.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not a good look. Like the history books are not gonna remember Cash, Bettel and Pam Bondi in very positive ways here, you know what I mean. So her leaving, I'm not exactly thinking she's gonna be missed, but you know, anyway, Blanche meanwhile, has attributes that appeal to Trump, specifically because that was his attorney. But according to a person close to the White House, Blanche projects confidence, commands broad respect, and has an understanding of quote the mission at hand, and is a skilled public communicator. Okay, that's a wild way of saying, your boy got a mouthpiece on him, and he's really good at covering Trump's ass, but all right. Blanche most recently served for more than a year as Deputy Attorney General. He personally interviewed late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's co conspirator Jesse Maxwell, after some of Trump's supporters accused the DOJ of a cover up in this case. So he's the dude that actually interrogated Maxwell. And now he's gonna be Attorney general. He's acting as it right now, but he's probably gonna be named it. He also took the leadership on the department's release of the Epstein files. Before that, Blanche was Trump's personal Attorne no, no sense of nepotism here. Nothing to see there. We can just move on on that. But anyway, I also did want to bring this up, General George, who is the Armies. I don't know what you would call in the Army and the Marine Corps, we call it the commandant of the Marine Corps. That's the top officer, the one who sits on the joint chiefs. I don't know what you would call that in the army, but yeah, General George was the Army's top dog, and Pete HeiG Seth just ousted him, despite him being expected to serve until the end of next summer.
Speaker 2: Heg Seth, who has long eyed, removed George.
Speaker 1: Removing George asked him to retire, effective immediately. He has also taken steps we're talking about heg Seth to block or delay promotions for more than a dozen black and female senior officers across all four branch of the military. I don't actually believe that it had anything to do with their racer sex. I think it had a lot to do with their ideologies and their loyalties. Could be wrong, I could be wrong, but anyway, heg Seth's action are the people removed from promotion lists had no open investigation or allegations against them. Interestingly enough, Hegseeth's actions have raised concerns that he may be targeting the officers because of race, gender, or their perceived affiliation with the Biden administration. That makes way more sense to me. Race and gender I don't think had anything to do with it. But if they were somebody who was deep tied to the Biden administration or something along those lines, yeah, I could see that. But General George, there was no reason your boy was a fucking stud and took care of his soldiers. I don't think I've actually heard one negative review from him from anybody affiliated with the army, past or present.
Speaker 2: Not one.
Speaker 1: And somehow he seth thought so of him to ask him to resign immediately. Mighty sussy, y'all. The Defense Secretary has previously criticized DEI initiatives adopted by the Biden administration and publicly accused the military of awarding promotions out of diversity.
Speaker 2: Well there it is then.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all right, we covered a lot on this episode. Before we get out of here, I'm gonna go ahead and check the chat real quick. Make sure I didn't miss anything. Now pretty much, we're all we're all on the same page here. Like I said, y'all a lot to cover, a lot of wild things we got. Oh my god, the Iran situation is not going to get better. China, in my opinion, is the only real threat left to America as far as like an actual enemy. Yeah, people want to make claims that net and Yahoo is a is a threat to America because of the thing. Okay, fine, fine, fine, right, but he's also an ally, I mean, like an overt threat. I'm of the belief right now, and y'all help me out. If y'all disagree, by all means, please jump in. I could see the chessboard that Trump was trying to play last year.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: I see it right, And although I don't agree with every single thing the dude's ever said and every single thing the dude's ever done, I could at least get behind some of the initiatives that he was trying to push. He kind of lost the plot a little bit, but I felt like at the end of twenty twenty five, we were still we were in the mix, you know, I mean, he was in the pocket, at least within the box of acceptable behavior. As of this moment, I can't see what his goal is because if his goal was to just injure China, there's more than one way to do it, but getting involved in a I'm not gonna use the word unwinnable situation with heron. But I also have no idea what winning would look like like on some very real levels. Does regime change? Is that what winning looks like? Because how do we know? We did a regime change in Iraq? Nothing positive happened out of that. We we don't do good with the whole nation building thing. So if the Iranian people were to stand up and overthrow the Iyatola and install who they want and all these things, all the shit, who's to say that the person that takes over won't be equally as anti American as the iotola, Like, we don't know that for a fact. So it's not that this is an unwinnable situation. I just don't think anybody has any idea what winning would look like for either side. What is for Iran to win this situation?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 2: What would that look like? They just survive, That's all it would take for them to just survive the next decade and then bone looks like Iran won it. That's that's crazy out loud. I don't know what to expect here.
Speaker 1: But if in fact the Venezuela conversation taking out Maduro was a way to fuck over China, which I believe it was, keep in mind Chinese diplomats were in the city when we came and took Madureau in the middle of the night. They had just had dinner with him. Because China and Venezuela have very deep ties. The new used to be VP of Venezuela and now the president of Venezuela. She is down with making deals in America. She is here to play ball. So that one made sense. Quick in out boom boom, got you ran. There's no quick end out. And if this is some sort of a long game to fuck over China, then why aren't we also shutting down the Strait of Malacca and putting our own blockade there as well as a blockade on the Straight of Horne moves to where the only oil that China is able to receive would be from Russia.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 1: And at that point we could actually start enacting some real, not just saynctions put some real like consequences to them buying Russian oil with like that's there's a process to that. And if that was the case, I can at least see the plot. Gotta be honest with y'all. I can no longer see the plot. If y'all can, or if y'all have some insight on this them, by all means, speak up, go ahead, heck said so.
Speaker 3: I see it as it's been on their list from the eighties. They wanted to get rid of Iran since Iran Contra. They wanted to just get rid of them. I mean they they wanted to be done with them. They were gonna bomb them, they were gonna destroy them. And I think, oh, tip it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and drinks. But when you say they, do you mean the US government?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think I think the US government. The Yeah, the corrupt elites. I think that's what they wanted. They just they had the opportunity, so they he tagged Trump and told him to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the other thing too. Everybody thought myself, even I'll admit I was wrong too. I thought that Trump couldn't be bought. How are you gonna buy a billionaire dude?
Speaker 2: When he got through. Throw him a couple million, He'll give a fuck. He'll make that in six months. Whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they threw money at him, if they threatened him with the Epstein.
Speaker 2: Files or what.
Speaker 1: But Epstein files, it's maybe a combination, to be honest with you, I don't know. But yeah, Trump is clearly a puppet at this point. He is not acting on his own free will. They're letting him do it in his trump ass way, but he's He's definitely not of his own volition.
Speaker 2: As of this point. Dude, Sam way In, brother.
Speaker 6: I have to disagree with you on that bit. Trump's been saying since the eighties. Hell, he hates Ilan and he would want to get rid of the government, and he does not like what they do to their people.
Speaker 2: He wasn't saying that since the eighties. I remember seeing an interview where he said about as much, like no doubt. But yeah, but why now, that's my question. We as America. Even Clinton was saying shit, but old billiam As he was getting domeed.
Speaker 1: From Monica Lewinsky, and shit, he was saying, hey, when you watch out for Iran? Right, Even Obama was saying shit about this, like it's This hasn't been a lot versus right, that's been a thing for a while, But why now? And I understand the thought that it's because of their nuclear capabilities and they were getting richeranium. Okay, I got that, but they have been quote unquote six months away from having a nuke since like ninety eight, allegedly.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know, man, I agree with.
Speaker 3: We destroyed their their sankerviewses with this ducks Net last year virus way back when. So I mean, yeah, we set them back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the computer virus.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 1: We haven't done an episode on now in the cold conspiracy, but I did pull it up a few months back.
Speaker 2: We might do an episode two.
Speaker 3: That was that's a cool that's a cool setup.
Speaker 2: God, I forgot all about that now. Thank you for I'm writing that down. Thank you for reminding me because I'm always looking for inspiration on these episodes. Dude, if you haven't seen the one that's uh Ship, I don't know if it's dropped on Patreon yet. It will come out on Spotify and Apple Podcasts on Friday. But about the Cambridge five, that was a rather fun one actually, But anyway, so uh Ron.
Speaker 3: Ducks Net and the centrifuses.
Speaker 2: Specs net virus.
Speaker 3: And then another one I is gonna message you about is Amoth Bundy and a Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about this?
Speaker 3: So he's like, basically, he's a grazer, he's a cattleman. The grazers on the BLM land.
Speaker 2: The BLM land with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so when you say the BLM, I I looked this up earlier because I actually was like earlier this week because I realized as we were talking.
Speaker 2: About the the.
Speaker 1: Post office people that came in and they have an armed wing and they came in and arrested old boy.
Speaker 2: Ravenly was like wait what? So I realized the Bureau.
Speaker 1: Of Land Management also has an armed wing and a like special forces group within them. And I was like, please tell me there's a federal agent with a b l M badge that was out and about during the BLM riots.
Speaker 2: Come to find out, no, it's not BLM, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to your point, So this is you're talking about the grazing up in Montana where the federal agents had standoffs with farmers and the farmers one.
Speaker 3: So Idaho and that all over. Yeah, and yeah. The first time I heard like the BLM then Fox, I was like, what the hell is the Bureau of Land Management doing? Now? Yeah it was the other BLM. Yeah I was, But yeah, look into Ameth Bundy and that whole situation is crazy.
Speaker 2: Got you, dude? Fuck yeah, it looks like I got two episodes on one two. Appreciate the uh the inspiration, Big Dong Sam, I see your hand raise you got something else you want to add in? Or is that from earlier? I was gonna ask about the Iran?
Speaker 6: So yeah, if there are people, let's just say that the people are still fighting, which I person.
Speaker 2: Believe they are.
Speaker 6: Do you think that since we know our c I A boys like to go a little buck wild and everything, why don't we why don't we bring like let I know obviously they still do like underhanded ship and everything, but why don't we just send them out there to just destabilize the government and everything.
Speaker 2: I mean, we have a we have a panache for it.
Speaker 6: Also, I got I was also thinking, uh, do you think we because of Pope Leo is from the Chicago and everything? Do you do you think trap music is being played in the Vatican?
Speaker 2: King Bong thank you.
Speaker 1: I needed that giggle. So let's break down. You got a two part question here. Number one, I believe that the c i A was sending weapons under the radar to certain fighters. There problem is when you take into account the Iranian military, the IRGC and the uh.
Speaker 2: Ah shit, was it not the cuds for us?
Speaker 1: They got this other group that's basically their private militia. That's why they had thirty thousand protesters getting mrked in three days. It's they could start popping off and trying to take the country back.
Speaker 2: It's going to be more difficult than just giving them some weapons. And Iran is not so third world that we would be able to go in like some Vietnam shit train some local you know, tribesmen and have them take off Iran.
Speaker 1: They have pockets that are very rural and stuck in time. They have pockets that are very first world and have all the modern amenities too. Like the fact that they haven't had internet for sixty days or whatever is like a big deal.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Oh, I know that I am a very crass and a lot of my thinking because I really like World War two in the Vietnam style and everything. Well, why don't we just carpet bomb the fuck out of it.
Speaker 2: We kind of were carpet bombing strategic targets here recently, but there was that whole school that got hit, and people acted like we were monsters for that.
Speaker 1: Let alone the fact that, and you know, not to be a dick. Okay, but listen, I'm I am not in favor of a school full of children ever getting bombed. Ever, Right just before I even say what I'm about to say, but if they're gonna try to come at us for war crimes for hitting this school, which again I am not one hundred percent sure if that was even us, but let's just say it was. This is the same country that told their women and children to go stand out by their power plants to keep America from Bobby. So they're cool with using women and children as human shields. But an accidental bomb going astray and hitting one school apparently this is you see what I'm saying, it's about the if it's about the bullshit.
Speaker 2: I'm also gonna.
Speaker 6: Use a textbook definition so of a terrorist is using violence to achieve political means. Yes, the fact that the straight of humans actually does not belong to Island it's it's economical waterway. So them targeting ships and that is massive war crimes. So if we're gonna fucking call a spade a spade, let's call that motherfucker what it is.
Speaker 2: That's a whole ass shovel. So fuck them corporate bomb the entire country. Yeah, but I don't have an issue with the Iranian people.
Speaker 3: Them. But at the same times that would would for the consequences. I mean there's large swaths.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't want to carpet bomb the country because they got a lot of great people there, but.
Speaker 2: Few cities.
Speaker 3: He's still there, just starting boats. Ye oh my god, you'll blow that one up.
Speaker 1: And then America decided with this whole Straight or horror moves being closed and shit, America's like, okay, so here's the deal. We're gonna send two destroyers up the Straight and if they hit one fucking mind, we're gonna take it that. Iran just broke the ceasefire and light you the fuck up. We have a bit of a thing with our boats. And Iran's like, wait, what you understand there's mind there. He's like, yeah, and you better, you better let us know if he's about to hit one or not, because that will be your ass.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah, it's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: I just saw reports as we were recording that apparently Iran is scrambling jets because there were some that wasn't hit. I don't know, I don't know if this zaccurate or not. I'm about to do some looking into that one after I get offline. But so, if that's true, are they about to break the ceasefire? And if they do break the ceasefire, is it possible that we might actually have some.
Speaker 2: Sort of a dog fight on our hands. Will the F twenty two Raptor finally get its first air to air kill? One can only hope.
Speaker 6: So I have a question on that, like all these actual jets or was it like a magic carpet ride from a ladder? And so does that mean we get a paint a magic carpet on the kid?
Speaker 2: That would be hilarious. But just so we're clear, Agriba Aka, where Aladdin lived was in the Arabian area, not the Persian area, Just so we're clear, Just we're clear.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking they probably that are running on ninety three octane. They got something with ak's hanging out the windows.
Speaker 6: Like the original story of Aladdin was actually he was a chinaman.
Speaker 2: So I loan that today. I didn't know that. Yep.
Speaker 6: I'll shout out to Matthew San fifty amazing facts to blow your mind.
Speaker 1: Shout out anyway anyway, and your other question, hold on. You asked about Iran and then you asked about one.
Speaker 6: Other things, the blaring king.
Speaker 1: Listen, Uh, the Pope might be many things, being from Shyraq and all, the gangster Pope is not one of them.
Speaker 2: That is the whitest wonder boy to come out of Shyrack.
Speaker 1: Let's be clear here, No, but he and Trump are in beef right now because Trump put up a post of him as Jesus. The Pope feels like the whole iron situation is uh is stupid and he just wants peace. And so apparently I have seen like fifty fucking articles all about how the Pope and Trump are like duking it out online, and I'm just like why, why, just why?
Speaker 6: Okay, But the Pope doesn't have any political sway and if he did use whatever you got to call it, who saved my boy?
Speaker 2: If political, he's from dude, but he's a Democrat.
Speaker 3: They're gonna play tummy. Probably what they're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, actually yeah, No.
Speaker 6: He's he's a liberal Elijah on the Old Testament, as the as the pope.
Speaker 2: The dude that breathes fire.
Speaker 6: No, the one that said seize the prophets of bail, do not let one escape, then slid the fucking uh the king's throat, like bring him back.
Speaker 2: I am of the opinion that he'll be back soon.
Speaker 1: Actually, I believe that he and Enoch might be coming back sooner than we think.
Speaker 2: The witnesses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was.
Speaker 6: The one I was I was trying to figure out. I knew it was them, I just couldn't think of the titles. Which I do plan on having you and voice on for an episode, and even Tony, I gotta get into touch with everybody.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a religious debate. Oh my god, that's gonna be a wild one.
Speaker 1: The Protestant, the Catholic, and the Jew come onto a podcast and let's just see what happened.
Speaker 2: And Protestant Protestant.
Speaker 3: You know, fuck, I'm gonna I'm gonna watch that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that would be it's gonna be wild anyway, anyway, stop for us to wrap up this episode of The Cajun Night. I do want to thank all of you for joining me on this evening. It was fun, it was educational, it was weird as it typically can get. For anybody once again that would like to join in on the conversation Every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, go to link of the description below to patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. There is only one tier for injury. We're just trying to grow this to be its own information sharing group that gets together once a week to discuss the goings and comings of the day and age, geopolitics, religion, history, whatever the fuck comes up. Once again, everybody, I am the Cajun Night and as always, God bless