Speaker 1: Win.
Speaker 2: I do believe Donald Trump's gonna win the election. I do believe that people like Bernie Marino is going to win State of Ohio, is going to be the next Senator. I believe all that. I might be wrong, But a man with the answers is Christopher Ruddy. He's the CEO and founder, may I say of Newsmax, which is the fastest growing cable news operation in America today on the heels of CNN, and CNN is doing a horrible job, and it was picked as one of the top twelve news brands in America today. Newsmax, Christopher Ruddy, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Christopher, you have your inroads directly into the mind of Donald Trump. You've been a personal friend through Florida and New York for the past twenty five years. If I could have on President Trump right now, what would Trump say about the election and the probability of success of his success?
Speaker 1: Well, I think he would tell you he's gonna win. I think he's very confident right now. The poll numbers are off the trucks in favor of him. I mean, he underperforms, he overperforms polls, so they have him slightly leading. We have u Bud Newsmax dot com. Now the ladist Emerson pulls out, show him leading in almost all the Keith Swing states. We think he's going to win Pennsylvania. The early voting expert Michael McDonald, that's not a little bit of a critic of Trump. He says that he's going to win in North Carolina. Now looks like he's winning Arizona. So, I mean, I think it's very hard for her to win, and I think there's a momentum that people are just tired, you know, of this Tamala Biden twenty five percent inflation. The world is on fire.
Speaker 2: Well, the other thing, Jim Messina, not the great singer, but rather the pundit who ran Obama's campaign in twenty sixteen. I've had him on a few times. He wrote books about it. He said on MSNBC yesterday, he said that the early voting by Republicans is something no one anticipated, and he said Kamala Harris is in trouble. So on the early voting, can you comment on that from a national perspective? What has changed about early voting in America?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, President Trump encouraged people to do early voting. The Democrats have been big adopters of early voting, and they've been very successful, and when you think about it, it's actually smart from their perspective. You have a week to two weeks to get early votes out of people to the polls. Used to be you had to do it all on election day, so the Democratic machines had to work extra hard. Now they can spread that work over. Republicans are not good, frankly, at getting out to vote. So President Trump said, look, get your friends and family out to vote early. This time, he's winning in a lot of these states in early voting. He's doing a lot better than he did in the past in Pennsylvania, and now it looks very good for him going election day. And Republicans are highly more likely to show up on election Day. That's good. So, you know, I think there has been a sea change on this and across the country. We're going to have near record voting trends as it's turning out right now. Not as high as an twenty, but very close to it, I'm told.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, there's about a five or six percent factor that they're not going to vote for either one of them. Believe it or not, there's many Americans that want not vote for either one of them.
Speaker 1: Correct, Well, there's a five percent of people on the side. Usually at the very end, there will always be people that will vote. There'll be a couple percenters that will vote for other candidates on these ballots, like rft's still on the ballots some places, and they do protests vote. They're just so angry at Coammalo or Trump or whatever their reasons are. They're more far left or far right, whatever it is, it doesn't matter. I think Trump's doing well in either case, and I think he's he's very close to victory here. And Newsmax is going to have wall to wool coverage starting with Greta Ancestral tomorrow five pm Eastern. We're already doing We're in all the battlegrounds right now, reporting the results, and we'll be there tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it in the morning. Register poll came out. I guess Saturday Night's Sunday Morning has Kamala Harris plus three and some sort of plus twenty nine among white females that are single, which is a huge number. And I related this to you off the air that you know Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana has a whole bunch of female voters in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana. In fact, when I check with the secretaries of states, fifty two to fifty four percent of the electorate in these three states are going to be female. Females run everything, Females dominate. In fact, I often think we men need affirmative action to get back in the game, but that's a different issue. So how's it possible that females that are the majority of voters in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana are going to vote in this election and every state, especially Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio, is going to be plus ten for Donald Trump. So how's it possible that the polling in reality, whether it was twenty sixteen or twenty twenty, Trump was plus eight and plus eight and a half with alority voters being female. All the polling indicates that these three states are going to go overwhelmingly for Donald Trump with the majority of female voters. How's that possible? If I was the outlined how's that? How's that all that can't be true?
Speaker 1: Well, Bill, you just put a lot on my plate. You started with Iowa. Let's start there. Yeah, bogus poll. They won't even release, which they're supposed to do as posters, the waiting how they got to these numbers? Usually, you know, you have to have a what's the electric look like? Thirty six percent Democrat, thirty four percent Republican, whatever the waiting is for that state? She would they wouldn't release the poster. There wouldn't release, So we don't know how they did this poll, why they had so many women, et cetera. So I'm not buying it, And you're right when you have states like Ohio and other states where Trump is winning, is clearly winning a lot of women voters, So where do they get this big differential? We do know that generally women too are not voting as strong numbers as he is, but men are voting in very strong numbers for him how and are balancing that? So I think you can't really believe the polls like completely. Obviously they keep shifting that. There's two sort of dirty little secrets of pulsing. One is they can just change the scales by how much of the Democrats or Republicans are using in their survey. And the second thing is the only poll that really Matters is the last pool they do just before election day, the only one they're rated on, so everything else is It looked like a gift from the Iowa paper, which hates Trump. By the way, it's a very liberal paper, so I wouldn't buy this. I think the women voters and I don't think abortion, frankly, is the big issue for women voters, the ones that don't like Trump. Anybody voting on abortion has already decided they're going to vote for Kamala Harris. They're not going to vote for Trump if that's the a priority, number one issue. They're going to vote for her anyway for a lot of reasons. So he's not you know, we're winning them over by being more pro choice or this or that. I think that, you know, Trump is going to get a very significant chunk of women voters, and that'll be good.
Speaker 2: Well, the issue of Saturday Night Live, I had nothing to do. Late Saturday night. I heard a rumor online that Kamala Harris was going to appear, so I thought it would be in a cold opening, and they just went crazy with her and NBC tried, much like the Des Moines Register, to tip the scales. At the end if someone cast a ballot based upon her performance on Saturday Night Live, you must have hooks and chains in your ears and your nose because you got no sense at all. And now NBC supposedly is in the hot seat. They may give equal time, I think they gave some on a football game, might give more, But isn't this an indication at NBC at this point is given up any pretense of being objective and fair. They wanted to sneak in Kamala Harris at the end because that's who NBC wants to win.
Speaker 1: Well sixty minutes edited the transcript to help save her. I mean, it's as you said, there's no pretense anymore. At least there used to be a non bias and fair and nonpartisan. They're just apparactics of the Democratic Party now. I think I was shocked. I saw the NBC. I was just shocked by it. It was so blatant and unfair. I could see if they gave her that and they gave Trump five minutes. Sure, Okay, then you'd say it's balanced national broadcast network. They were both having fun. No, they just had her. And now there we have a story on newsmax dot com right now that they're giving her, they will be giving Trump some equal time. But we'll see how that all plays out. Bad guys, very bad guys.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about the inevitable. Somehow Wednesday, the sun will come up, maybe Thursday or Friday, at some point because of general incompetence, by the end of the week, we're going to know the outcome. We've conducted elections in the eighteenth century, the nineteenth century, where the winner is known that night or the next day. Here we are in the in the digital age. We can't get it figured out. We have to wait for this and wait for that. Let's assume Trump loses the election. It's announced on Thursday, Friday or Saturday or Sunday, and he loses. What is the reaction of individuals who voted for Donald Trump? And I'll ask you the opposite question. I would point out that the governor of the state of Washington, Insley, is boarding up businesses fearing an Antifa breakout of Trump wins. But nonetheless, let's play this out. Trump loses.
Speaker 1: What happens, Well, Trump loses, I think he and we'll see how close it is. He's obviously made clear he's going to battle, and they're already preparing for legal battles again. So it's not going to We're not going to know probably to Wednesday Thursday, who the winner is if it's a very very close race. And that's because several states just don't count their balance very quickly. Think about it, Arizona two days to get the results out of it. So just buckle up, don't get too excited, don't, you know, do anything crazy out there in the audience. Just you know, we're gonna wait patiently for the results. And I think, you know, uh, if the states certify the results, News Max will accept them as legal and actual votes. But we'll see. So far, there's not a lot of hanky panky. Like there was a lot of irregularity for the twenty election. Yeah, as you remember, they would mail out ballots to everyone in New Grandmother and everybody was signing up voting. We didn't know if they were actually voters, all this crazy stuff. But this time it looks a lot more secure. So any of that, we're monitoring it. And then I guess, next question.
Speaker 2: What if Trump wins? What if it's clear according to dependents and that he wins. If he wins Nevada, he wins Arizona, way up in of course, he's a way up in Pennsylvania in twenty twenty until the boxes of ballots appeared, and in fact, Pennsylvania is sent on a ballot to every registered voter, and all of a sudden there were hundreds of thousands of ballots flowing around, and there were drop boxes everywhere. Put him through the machine, let's count them. And there was never an objective determination by any court having a trial as to whether hundreds of thousands of ballots were in fact legal. He said on the first part, well, it's not ripe yet. We don't have a winner announced by the Secretary of State. By the time December rolled around, the issue became moot because there wasn't time to give the relief shot because January twentieth, what happens in that case?
Speaker 1: Well, if Trump, I do think they're preparing, I'm here in New York at our TV studios, and they're preparing, I think for a lot of businesses for potential riots and violence. I wouldn't put it past the left. They have a real history, the far left of violence. Democrats seem to look the other way when this stuff happens is sort of after George Floyd, so it is a serious concern. I think it's Newsmatch is going to do very well because President Trump has said that Newsmax is a favorite network. He's watching it all the time. He's encouraged people to watch it. I think we'll become one of the media leaders under Trump. I think we already are one of them, but we'll even grow more. We've had thirty three million people watch the network in the last quarter, which was up forty five percent from the previous quarter, which is a really big jump. You've been a media and you don't have eleven million people growing just a quarter by nature. It happens by a tremendous force. And I think people are really voting. They're listening to your show bill and they come up to places like Newsmax, so they get the other side of the story.
Speaker 2: No, lastly, it'll be obvious in three or four days who was right who was wrong. And I think the turnout by block males and by Hispanics is going to be the big unwritten story that black males and Hispanics in general have figured out that they can't take it anymore. The promises made for decades from Democrats, and the promise is not kept. I look at the city of Chicago, which is in complete collapse, and you had a Jewish gentleman walking to temple shot by someone shouting ala Akbar, ala achbar, who his first name was Mohammed, and he was illegal alien, and they didn't want to call it a hate crime and they didn't want to guy. Zero zero news media coverage, zero legal alien shooting. And one of the big issues in Pennsylvania, Michigan and pennsil in Wisconsin is the thousands and thousands of illegals under a parole system flooding small town America. And I think those of us in Cincinnati understand what's happening in Lackland, Ohio, and the same thing happened in Pennsylvania and Michigan. I think that's the untold story, is that small town America said we can't take it anymore, and so many African Americans said the same thing.
Speaker 3: Do you agree, Well, I.
Speaker 1: Think African Americans edition franchise and I'm very upset disenchanted with what they're seeing from the Democratic Party. But what we are seeing, we don't know what the final numbers are we've seen there is less black turnout in early voting, and if that holds, Kamala Harris is in trouble. I mean significant. Rickson term was told me in Philadelphia it's about half of what it was in twenty and that they're really in Philadelphia, which is largely African American. So if they can't get the black vote out, I think they're blacks at the very you know, it helps Trump. Largely Democratic voters stay home and apparently they're doing that, so that's a big help too. And so they're voting by not voting, and that's been very good for him so far. So I do agree with you, and we are seeing the Hispanics are moving more and more Republican. That's a good thing for the Republican Party.
Speaker 2: Let's touch base the end of the week, and my prediction is Trump is going to win the popular vote by one and went about three d and twenty electoral votes. We'll see what happens, but Christopher, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. We'll touch base later in the week. Thank you, Chris.
Speaker 1: Same here, Bill, thank you, God bless you.
Speaker 2: Let's continue with more. I guess all the pundits are going to be proven to be wrong or correct. And let's face it, the underpolling of Donald Trump has happened repeatedly, and I think it's going to happen again tomorrow when the results are the poll that really counts. Bill Cunningham with you every day, your Home of the Reds in the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WL.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, le the intention far look out, Eddie Lucky, a big bad wolf.
Speaker 3: He is right behind you. We know, dude, the wolf is with us. Yeah, we have a little unfinished business with the three little picks. Last night was poker night. Yeah, time for those little winkers to pay.
Speaker 4: I hope you'll be done in time to entertain the millions of loyal listeners who count on your three hours of endless afternoon entertainment.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, We'll be on and we might have a special giveaway fresh Ham and am Rockie this afternoon at.
Speaker 3: Three on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Do you have aging parents and need help with managing their assets? Don't try to do it yourself. Call Steve Perrin, Junior at Coordinated Financial Planning. Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Let's continue now, Frank Lerosa came on about an hour and a half ago with Sloani. But now we're dealing with the facts here in Hamlton County. Cherry Poland is the executive director of the CEO and the president of the Hamley County Board of Elections. Shows all the facts and figures. There's no early voting taking place today. So Cherry Poland, welcome the end of the Bill. Cunningham so show and Sherry. First of all, let's deal with the facts. We have two kinds of ballots that have been cast. One is through the mail, the other is walk in ballots. Give the American people an idea where we are here in Hambleton County at this point.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 6: Well, as far as our early voting in person numbers, we are just shy of ninety six thousand, so ninety five thousand, nine hundred and sixty six voters cast their ballots early in person at the border of Elections and that was record breaking. It broke the record that was set in twenty twenty of just over eighty thousand early in person voters.
Speaker 2: I was told by many who tried to get in there it was difficult. It was hard as far once you got in. It was slick, It was good, but to get in the lines were wrapped around the building. And I guess it's great because in twenty twenty we had, of course the effects that COVID were going on, but and the eighty thousand was an all time high. So this ninety six thousand figure is another twenty five percent increase because people are now loving early voting in person. What about mail in ballots, which, of course me and the people shud cent on our ballots. What about those?
Speaker 6: Yes, so the mail in ballots, we have already received sixty seven thousand of those, so that is great, although the deadline to get those vote by mail ballots and is fast approaching. If you we would recommend at this point to deliver the ballot to the Board of Elections.
Speaker 7: As long as it arives here by seven thirty.
Speaker 6: Pm on Election ninth, those can be counted election night.
Speaker 7: If you can't get.
Speaker 6: Your ballot here, go to the post office today make sure it gets a postmark, because as long as it's postmarked today November fourth, or prior to today, and received at the board by this coming Saturday, November ninth, we can add those ballots to the official count So.
Speaker 2: The sixty seven thousand mail ins, how many ballots did you mail out and what percent was return you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So that's out of the seven twenty nine thousand that were mailed. So there's a potential of having twelve thousand ballots come back between today and tomorrow. We know historically not everyone returns their vote by mail ballot. You know, some voters may decide I no longer wish to vote by mail I'm going to go to my polling place on election day.
Speaker 7: They can do that, but they will be.
Speaker 6: Required to vote provisionally, meaning that their ballots not counted election night, because we need to confirm that they did not vote in return to their absentee ballot as well, the way we ensure one person, one vote.
Speaker 7: If they did not return.
Speaker 6: Their vote by mail ballot, then their provisional ballots added to that official count.
Speaker 2: So there's twelve thousand approximate ballots out there, and if you still want to vote, you can drop it in the mailbox, but it has to be postmarked today or you can walk it into the Board of Elections in Norwood before seven o'clock tonight. Is that correct?
Speaker 7: Seven thirty PM tomorrow night, more night.
Speaker 6: Yes, if you're bringing it yourself, delivering it at seven thirty pm election night, that's when the post closed, So all the ballots have to be in our possession at the time the polls close to becount an election night.
Speaker 2: Now give me your prognostication. You told me last week there's about six hundred thousand registered voters in Hamlet County. Is that approximately correct?
Speaker 7: That's correct for this election.
Speaker 6: There's six hundred and four one hundred and ninety nine thousand voters in Hamilton County registered for this election.
Speaker 2: What does your crystal ball say, Sherry Poland about the turnout percentage if any.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we're predicting somewhere between a seventy and seventy four percent turnout. That's what we typically see in presidential elections in Hamilton County and that's what we're on pace to have again for the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 2: So, if my dear Park math is correct, you're kind of a west Side girl and I'm a Deer Park boy. But according to my Deer Park math, that means there's about one hundred and fifty thousand registered voters in Hamleton County. That are not going to vote.
Speaker 7: That is true.
Speaker 6: That's my west side math is showing me as well, one hundred.
Speaker 2: And fifty thousand adults who could vote or just skipping it completely. Does that upset you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: You know, I wish everybody would come out right. It's easy to do. It's easy to vote.
Speaker 6: You know, it's it's how it's how we make our voice heard. There's not an easier way to do that. But it is typical of what we see in other elections. You know, at least with presidential elections, we see a seventy to seventy four percent turn out.
Speaker 7: You know, there's off years where it's much lower than that.
Speaker 2: As far as tomorrow, tomorrow is a big day open from six thirty am to seven thirty pm. Is that correct? Thirteen hours?
Speaker 7: That is correct?
Speaker 2: Is it fair to say that the old way to vote was showing up at your polling place. It's going to be very easy to vote tomorrow because unlike years past where it's packed and stacked. I used to take donuts to my ladies there at Saint Paul's Church in Macdera. I took them donuts. They like seeing me. I don't show up anymore we anticipate that tomorrow is going to be easy to vote too, because of all these early votes cast, and tomorrow should be slick, right, should be simple.
Speaker 7: That is our hope.
Speaker 6: You know, with forty percent of those who will cast a ballot voting before election day, you know, that really helps reduce the wait times at the polls. I will note that the busiest time is usually first thing in the morning. People will line up to vote before we even open the polls at six thirty, so, you know, usually takes us a little bit of time to get through.
Speaker 7: That initial rush.
Speaker 6: So if you can go at a little bit later in the day, that might make it a little easier for you. I would like to, you know, give a big shout out to those that are working the polls tomorrow. Yeah, they are paid for their time, but it's not much. It's an extremely long day. So if there is a little bit of waittime, please have some patience with our poll workers.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Sherry poll and tomorrow. What time you get up tomorrow, what do you do all day when you go to bed, Well, I.
Speaker 6: Will be here at the Board of Elections no later than five am tomorrow morning.
Speaker 7: And then you know.
Speaker 6: Our job is to just assist and support the polling places. You know, because the voting here at the Board of Elections is extremely limited universe. Only voters who have who were registered to voting Hamilton County moved and did not update their address can come here to the board. Everybody else has to go to their polling place on election day, so we're supporting them. We have a helped Us set up with a dedicated line just for the poll workers so that they have questions about procedures, they can give us a call. We have troubleshooters that are out in the field. They're assigned to a handful of polling places. Their job all day long is to continually visit those polling places make sure everything is running smoothly. They have backup supplies and material so if we start to run low or something, you know, those all important I voted Today's stickers or something like that, they can get them to them quickly. We also have a separate call center that's set up just for the public, so if they have questions about with their acceptable forms of ID for voting r or you know, where they're polling places, we have a separate call center so that's our job. As far as we will go to bed, I don't know. We've done twenty four hour shifts before. I hope I'll be home before that. But you know, no matter what, the bipartisan team here at the board is ready for whatever comes our way tomorrow.
Speaker 2: So by seven thirty PM, it's all done and said and done. There's about one hundred and sixty three thousand ballots, so they're prepped and ready to go. The envelopes have been open, the envelope and side has been open. You certified, Okay, that person's legit, and they're ready to go. Just standing at the machine, ready to be fed. And is that correct? The one hundred and sixty three thousand.
Speaker 6: Very close, except for the fact that those ballots have been scanned. Once they've been verified and are accepted for counting, we scan, but we do not tabulate, So we scan them into a system that just records the cast vote record, and then at seven thirty PM, when the polls closed, we pull that data from those scanners and we feed them into our tabulation system. So we should hope to have those early in person plus the vote by mail results reported somewhere.
Speaker 7: Around eight PM. Tomorrow night, and so.
Speaker 2: That's a good indicator, but not the final deal. Can you tell me why so many states and counties take days, weeks and months to do this? Why can't they all be like Hamblton County? Can you tell me that?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: I think you know, our General Assembly and on our secretary's seat allows the boards of Elections in Ohio to all that preprocessing we just talked about, the verification, the opening of and removing the ballots from the envelope in the scanning to take place before election day. Right, we cannot tabulate and so after the post close, but all those acts of preparation we can conduct during this whole month of early voting. There's a couple of seats out there that do not give their election officials that same amount of time, and so of course those election officials have, you know, a harder time getting those results out as quickly.
Speaker 2: All right, so by midnight where you have a final, final assumed vote by midnight tomorrow night.
Speaker 7: I hope, so I do, I do, really hope. You know that's our goal.
Speaker 6: You know, I will note that it's a two sheet ballot everywhere in Hamilton County, every voter will be reacing a two sheep out when the polls close at the end of the night. There's some responsibilities those co workers have, you know, they have to do ballot accounting to check the number of voters who checked in against the number of ballots that were kess. They have to tear down the equipment, the signage, all that, all that sort of thing. And then it's a physical delivery to the Board of Elections because we do not use the Internet in any way to transmit.
Speaker 7: Election or result.
Speaker 6: So it's a physical delivery of the ballots and scanners by bipartisan teams.
Speaker 7: To the Board of Elections. That takes a little bit of time.
Speaker 6: And then as those results come in from the polling places, as you know, we periodically release them election night. So I can't say exactly what time it will be. We hope to have it by midnight.
Speaker 2: Do you have any questions for me about politics, maththmatics, so world capitals, geography, something has confused you over the years.
Speaker 6: I think, what one more thing if you could help me get the message out. There are some people showing up to vote at the Board of Elections today and there is no voting today, So I just really want to get that message out there. Early voting ended yesterday on Sunday, so everyone else needs to go to their polling place tomorrow to cast their ballots.
Speaker 2: And you can't vote at the Board of Elections tomorrow. You got to vote at your polling place. Correct.
Speaker 6: Only that small universe of voters who moved and did not update their address with the Board of Elections by the closer registration, which was October seventh, those are the only voters under Ohio law that are permitted to come here. So everyone else, and even those voters who fall into that circumstance, they don't have to come here to the Board. They can go to their new polling place as well.
Speaker 2: You can have a lot of caffeine tomorrow, get some coffee, get some mountain dew, and just start drinking incessantly because it's going to be another twenty four hour day for the Board of Election. And Sherry Poland, once again, you're a great American. You do it correctly, and no one objects. Democrat, Republican, Independent. It's a fair count I wish every county in America was like Hamilton County when it comes to elections. And Sherry Poland, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. May God bless you and God bless America. Sherry, thank you very.
Speaker 7: Much, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: God bless you all. Let's continue with more if the line becomes available. Five one, three, seven four, nine, seven thousand. There you have it from Sherry Poland herself, who works in the shoe, who walks in the shoes of Alex Tranton, Feelu and Tim Burke. She does it all on news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: It's time to get back on the court.
Speaker 3: Fire for three.
Speaker 9: God Wes Miller's bear Cats getting down to action when they play host Arkansas Pine Bluff A twelve. It's a battle of the big cats as you see takes on the Golden Lions.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, si JAB catch.
Speaker 9: All the action live from fifth thirty Arena tonight at six point thirty on seven hundred WLW and seven hundred alw's live stream on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 10: iHeartRadio has the twenty twenty four presidential election covered with Decision twenty twenty four. Listen for real time results and updates. Has the votes come in from key races to the national trends. Our team will cover it all tomorrow night. Stay informed and stay connected on the go with your free iHeartRadio app. Just open the app and search news and Keith Listening.
Speaker 11: Eight People First Presidency.
Speaker 10: Make America Great Again Decision twenty twenty four on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Listen Up. Homeowners interest rates have dropped. Call McKenny. Mortgage holds in Hamilton County that are registered to vote are not going to take time to vote one hundred and seventy five thousand, and on top of those those not register at all to vote in Hamlin County. With that other number, it's close to three hundred thousand, which is the population of the city of Cincinnati that live in Hamilton County that are adults and either are registered but won't vote or not register at all. What the hell's going on around this place. It's truly unbelievable. But secondly, I think too much is made of the gender gap. And let me explain. Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana have collectively about twenty two million Americans live in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana, about eleven million in Ohio, about eleven million total in Kentucky and Indiana. Believe it or not, about fifty three percent of the actual voters in our three states, fifty three percent or female type people. They are women, or may I say identify as a woman. That's fifty three percent women, black, Hispanic, white, otherwise, whatever it might be, just females. Fifty three percent in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana are going to be the voter makeup tomorrow. And so are the women that live here so much different than the women that live in Iowa or Pennsylvania or Michigan or Tennessee. I don't think so. I think basically in today's worldmen or women, men or men were equal, but damn it were a difference. And I love the difference. So when I hear the media overplaying well, he's down eighteen percent with women, He's down fourteen percent with women, why doesn't that apply in Ohio, Kentucky, in Indiana to women. Well, and each state I'm told by the so called experts, Trump's going to win these three states by at least ten percentage points, and most of the voters are women. They're voting for Trump, right, So I take some of these polling issues with the grain assault. And secondly, we have coming up in about ten minutes, Melissa Powers Kamala Harris and Connie Pillach. The Democratic candidate for prosecutor who's never tried a criminal case in her life, is going to make women's lives more dangerous. If you're a female type person living in Green Township, in Hyde Park, in Cole Raine Township, which candidate will make your life easier? There's no question it's Donald Trump's and or Melissa Powers. She's a Republican. But you know, local prosecutors may belong to one party or another, but their job is not political. Melissa Powers will prosecute Republicans Democrats. If you're a lawbreaker, she's coming for you. Kamala Harris, just on immigration, has released into America thirteen thousand illegal migrants who are convicted murderers in their home countries and sixteen thousand convicted rapists. Are women concerned about personal assault physical violence against them? Absolutely? Absolutely? And when she was in charge of the Southern border, she didn't want to build a fence. In fact, she said it was a medieval tool. But now she claims she wants to build defence. And if you're a woman or a mother who cares about your daughter in grade school and high school, as I'm sure you do. Do you want them in situations where they're they're preached to about you changing their genders, or secondly they're forced to shower with boys in the shower room after athletic events? Do you want that? This is a radicalism on the left that makes no sense at all. So don't be tricked into believing that somehow, as a woman you're different. Don't want Trump. Read the editorial by Hayley in the Wall Street Journal. You'll see what's going on there. And I think Nikki Haley did a great job. Kamala makes women's lives more dangerous all over America. One o'clock Home of your Bengals, News Radio, seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: News, Traffic and Weather.
Speaker 4: News Radio seven hundred WLW Cincinnati.
Speaker 12: Final preparations before the big day. With the one o'clock report, I'm Jack Crumley breaking down.
Speaker 13: What we're not going to.
Speaker 9: Do is create a conflict at the polling location in the line that could just lend to the circus that somebody's trying to create for a social media video.
Speaker 1: Not doing it, you're gonna ca that's your.
Speaker 13: Ballot and you're going to be on your way.
Speaker 12: Ohio Secretary of State Frank Lrose on with our own Scott Sloan this morning telling his poll workers to not contribute to a circus. If someone goes to vote tomorrow and wearing a Maga hat or a not going backshirt, clothing that names a specific political party or candidate is not allowed. But no one's going to be blocked from casting a ballot tomorrow if they're wearing that, He says, they will take the names of people who cause a disturbance and that could mean prosecution.
Speaker 14: After the election, people came here to the Board of Elections in Norwood expecting to vote early and in person, but they learned upon arrival that had ended yesterday. It was very popular, record setting. As a matter of fact, just under ninety six thousand people came here to vote before election day, about sixteen thousand more than four years ago, which was the previous record. If you're sitting on a mail in ballot stand up, Sherry Poland is director of the Board of Elections.
Speaker 7: They deliver the ballot in person.
Speaker 6: It has to arrive here by seven thirty pm on election day election night and at their attorneyment by by mail that has to be postmarked today November.
Speaker 14: Fourth from Norwood. I'm Matt Reeves News Radio seven hundred wyl.
Speaker 12: Doubd early voting turnout in Ohio hitting about thirty percent. We are looking at about seventy percent overall once the ballots are cast tomorrow. More coming up now though the latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 15: Well you see Health Traffic Center count on the expert team, but you see health orthopedics and sports medicine imagine the injury. Same day appointments are available schedule online at UCHealth dot com. And again, traffic sowing with the closure of four to seventy one southbound between seventy one and Highway eight in Kentucky. The repair project underway after that fire last week of the Big Mac Bridge caused the damage, especially to the southbound side. Now northbound for seventy one between Memorial Parkway and the Daniel Cuterbird Bridge has the left lane shut down, but traffic is still moving northbound. Riverside Drive is shut down under the bridge. Reading at Glendelle, Milford, we do have reports of an accident State Avenue south Harrison to Ernst. Looks like a vehicle hit out fire hydrant, so watch for delays and two seventy five west bound Blue Rock to seventy four. I've got a delay here. I'm Rick schreip Perding's Radio seven hundred w DWYLW.
Speaker 9: Now the latest forecast from the No Feared Dentist Weather Center Advanced Dentistry, the dentist office not your favorite place.
Speaker 2: We are for you, no fear.
Speaker 11: Currently, the most cloudy does afternoon as temperatures rise to the mid seventies. That win from the southwest at fifteen to twenty miles per hour continues giving us a breezy day. Tonight, We're down to sixty one, stays most of cloudy, and the bulk of your election day forecast will also be dry, high slily in the upper seventies, which is near record breaking. It looks like rain won't even come in until late that evening and into the overnight hours. From your severe Weather station, I'm nine First Warning Meteorologist Jennifer Catchmark.
Speaker 7: News Radio seven hundred WLWS.
Speaker 12: Radar shows a partly cloudy sky seventy two degrees Right now, News the service of Coordinated Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
Speaker 16: Your Voice, Your Vote. This is a special report from ABC News. I'm Ryan Clark. Election Day draws closer in a race that poll's show is remarkably close. ABC political director Ricline says, our final poll.
Speaker 17: Before the election has a three point lead for Kamala Harris nationally forty nine to forty six. That's what we showed when we published the poll yesterday. We actually stayed in the field the extra day just to see if there's any late change identical.
Speaker 2: The race is barely budged. For the entirety of the race.
Speaker 16: Former President Trump began his day in North Carolina. Hill have two events in Pennsylvania, where Vice President Kamala Harris has five separate stops planned. ABC's Karen Travers says she is targeting the Latino vote.
Speaker 18: She is meeting people at a small business. She's going to a Puerto Rican restaurant. It's real retail politicking from her in that critical part of central Pennsylvania to that specific demographic, not a big rally. She really wants to kind of get one on one with some.
Speaker 7: Of these voters.
Speaker 16: Georgia's secretary of State so the election will be fair, fast and accurate.
Speaker 2: This is ABC News.
Speaker 12: And the waiting continues for the southbound side of the Big Back Bridge.
Speaker 13: Ure are at least three beams that are going to need to be pulled out of their The concrete decking above that will obviously need to be replaced. And there's a sign gantry like a big overhead, a directional sign that will need to be replaced as well.
Speaker 12: That is ODOT's Matt Brooning. Still no word yet on what caused that Friday morning fire on Wall Street. Right now, taking a look at the markets, The Dow is down one hundred and seventy eight points, the Nasdaq down twenty three, the S and P off by eight. I'm Jack Crumley. Our next update at one thirty, Breaking News Anytime News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Professionally renew and refresher carpet. When you hire zero res they delivered proven superior carpet cleaning. As an American, I care about the presidency, and as a Ohio one, I care about public safety in Hamlet County. As you may know, the drift toward liberalism and extremism in almost every urban public county in America as well underway. And it's almost impossible if you're a Republican in Atlanta or New York City or San Francisco or Portland or Austin, Texas to actually win the prosecutor's office, because the drift of our cities has been to the left, disgusting in many respects. And so fortunately in Hambleton County. Will we follow the route taken by Memphis and Little Rock in Indianapolis, or will we stay with a law and order with the treatment available with Melissa Powers, And she made a comment the other day is that we're different because we won't let politics or ideology get in the way of things like the public safety, and the future of our community begins with public safety. Without that, the other issues don't mean much. And Melissa Powers, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And by the way, I've invited on Connie Pillat repeatedly to come and to discuss things, but that has not happened to talk about because you're like a lifelong law enforcement official. You've been there forever. You run a great office, receiving awards constantly to the average maybe female voter who lives in North Side, maybe females that live in Hyde Park. Supposedly they're going to go right down the line and vote Democratic without knowing that character and personalities of the Prosecutor's office. Why is the Prosecutor's office the most critical office in Hamilton County.
Speaker 5: Well, the first of all, Bill, thanks for having me on, especially the day before the election. We are working so hard to make sure that we get our message out there to convince every voter how important this race is in the direct impact it will have on everyone's life, everybody that lives in Hamilton County, or if you work in Hamilton County, or if you come here for sporting events in Hamilton County, because everybody wants to feel safe, and public safety is the cornerstone of the foundation for everything. Whether businesses will continue to invest, whether we get the Sundance Film Festival, where the Blink Festival and you know events like that can take place. Everything comes down to, really, do you feel safe when you're walking around the streets of downtown Hamilton County. And then it goes beyond that, it goes right into the neighborhoods. So you have to have somebody that's the major focus other in this office is about the safety of the community, and part of that starts with enforcing the law. The other piece of this my opponent, who he has absolutely no experience whatsoever was basically a perennial perennial politicians. This is the fourth race that she's been involved in putting her name in, and I think she felt since we're such a deep blue county, she can win. And that's why I have to work ten times maybe even more to convince the voters that you must be just don't This is not about politics. This is not It doesn't matter if you're a Democrat, Republican or an independent that what you're voting is voting for the best person for the job, because politics really is not part of this office when it comes to your public safety, and it is not going to do with politics. I don't ask the victim that you know, I don't ask the police officer what their politics are. You want to make sure that we are holding people accountable and responsible if they commit crimes. Those that are violent offenders are being taken off the streets. Those that need maybe a chance to get out of the system because of substance abuse or mental health issues, they go through diversion courts and we get them out and that makes the community stronger. But what people need to understand is that most of the work here, whether we are putting the violent criminal behind bars, or we're giving somebody a second chance. We're talking about just preventing crime. So it's either you prevent it by putting somebody behind bars so they don't hurt somebody else again, or you're giving that person that second chance to become a productive member of the community because of they've gotten themselves into a situation. Especially it's say, for example, somebody that's using is addicted to drugs. Let's get them off the drugs and get it back to being productive. And that applies to the kids too, the juveniles as well. But as you were saying, why is it so important to vote for experience? If you don't have that experience, you can't make these calls, you can't make these decisions, and you can't even work with law enforcement to be able to advise them when they're consulting you on how to handle or a unique case that's coming in, or the homicide division needs assistance. Do we have enough here in order to bring a conviction. I just recently got a case that came across the border. It was in the paper just briefly from Indiana. Because there's a loophole in the Indiana law. It was a man who shot his wife in a car, and then the question was where did she die in Indiana? If it didn't, if the victim did not pass away and die in their state, then it would be not guilty. They came to me and said, would you take a look at this and take the case. We've got three weeks to get up to speed and get my prosecutors ready to do it. I said absolutely. I think my opponent, who's been a defense attorney, who hasn't practiced law at criminal law in over twenty years, who let her law license lapse, she most likely wouldn't have pursued that case. She would have said no, that's my guess because her position is never focused on the victim. It's all about the criminal defendant. Also, what I'm fighting up against is is when you talk about the opponent, she's taking infringe money that really wants. That's why these cities around the country they all start to crumble because they're accepting the money from the fringe element that wants the cities and the communities to maybe not follow the law, maybe pick and choose what crimes to to pursue, maybe give more rights to the defendants. Than they do to victims of crime and just not holding people accountable. And we know that that doesn't work. We know those policies just fail. And that's the stark contrast here.
Speaker 2: And Melissa Powers the other issue. It used to be hang them high, so high their feet can't touch the ground. But there's two fringe elements vying for your attention. One is the fact that some people I don't care if you're seventeen or seventy seven years old. If you shoot your wife in the face, beat your wife, do those kinds of things. You kill a nine year old boy in the West End. When that person is apprehended, they don't need rehabilitation. They need to be locked away from public safety. But the other aspect I know that you support is dealing with nonviolent offenders and criminals. I can recall when you were a judge in Hamilton County you had a special court for veterans and making sure that veterans had access to suicide prevention and also healthcare. But if you can tell the average voter when you get a case, one attitude is hang them high. The other one is get treatment, and you believe in both, how do you make that decision.
Speaker 5: Well, think there needs to be balanced. As I was saying earlier, you want to relentlessly focus on keeping the violent criminal off the street or a repeat offender off the street, because these they continue to create victims. But also you want to make sure there's the sentence, the accountability, the responsibilities, and the sentence is proportionate to whatever the crime was. Obviously, when you're talking about a murder, to give somebody a low bond, for example, on that is outrages the average person. That's not right. And the reason it's not right, they're too dangerous to be out on the streets with regard to second chances. Like you said, I started the very first veteran's treatment court when I was in municipal court. It's the first in Ohio and then possibly the tri state because from Kentucky, Indiana they were coming over to learn how I did it. And what I did was just it was some creativeness problem solving to make sure or that what we were what the results were effective and I didn't cause a dying to the taxpayers. I was able to do this without any additional funding. Without and that's the other side too, they're always want funding. It seems like and I'm hearing my opponent claim she needs funding in order to make some of her ideas work. I can. Actually, I've always been since I've been in the office and running any any of these courts or this office has been a watchdog. I don't think you need to always be spending money and throwing money out of prom What we need are real solutions that produce real results. And with the veterans, or traditional form of probation was not working with them, and one they were coming back with repeat to us over and over. What they weren't getting treatment for was their trauma from the you know, from fighting over there. And so they were in a crisis. And as you know, bill cases take a while, it can take minds maybe even a year to get through and then at the end that's when they get the treatment twelve months later, six months later, whatever it may be. So I flipped the entire way we were doing business on its head, brought in community partners. Treatment began day one, and so there were all the veterans service providers basically under the umbrella of municipal court when I was running that court, and they were coming in donating their time. We had peer mentors. These were other veterans that were retired. Some were police officers such as Dave Corlatt if you know him from Ciscai Police Department. And that's how we got this program going and we got very it was very strong, we had great results, and you know it's still having success today. So I'm very proud of that program. But that's what you need. You need to and I couldn't have made those decisions without the experience I have. And again that's why you know, to have somebody my opponent, you know, it would basically be doing on the job training. It doesn't know what she's been even walking into. She's never prosecuted a case, she's never tried to or handled a murder case. She's never handled a case in juvenile court. I mean, I've been through every division of the office. When I was in the Prosecutor's office, I've worked in all these courts. I've been in the court room for thirty two thirty I won't count this year, thirty one years. Every single day. I mean, that's the difference. And you need to know that, you need to know what you're doing in order to run an office of this magnitude and with the responsibilities that it brings for the impact on the community. I look at it, we're the last line of defense basically between lawlessness and whether we're going to have safe communities. And if you look back even you know, when I first started a year ago, we were having those street takeovers. Well there were suggestions let's let them, you know, let's do nothing and then it'll go away. But to me, that represented sheer lawlessness, and they were terrorizing the areas in which you know they were occurring. One was in Camp Washington. People lived there. There's are hard working people there that are afraid to come out of their homes or businesses. Camp Washington. Chili is right there. Nobody could go in there because of what was happening. So it affects that the people that lived there and the businesses that live there. And then the solution is do nothing, or maybe give them the fairgrounds and encourage them to do it. I'm like, absolutely not. We need to bring this to a screeching halt. This is going on around the country. We do not want that here. And the way I did it was they were able to apprehend I can't remember just a few of them and we took their cars, We seize their cars. But these are young men. You know. As soon as we did that, you know we have not been had luckily. And hopefully it'll continue. But the message is loud and clear here. We're not going to tolerate it. And if you do, do it, with got severe consequences. And again I don't think, yeah, I don't think my opponent could make a decision like that, would have the wherewithal even how to stop it. And that's just one. I mean, you look around the city, all these different cities that are allowing shoplifting, and you know they're picking and choosing what types of crimes they want to prosecute. And to me, you can't do that. You cannot do that. Businesses suffer. And if the businesses suffer, then they move out. If they move out, the people move out, and so we'll become you know, we're lucky. We've got all these fortune five hundred companies here that if the people don't feel safe, all that investment that has been done downtown, all the great things that are being worked on by so many people. Whether again I bring up like the Sundance Film Festival, blank at see Cincinnati. They're not going to come here if we're not a safe city, and.
Speaker 2: We are right now and it's teetering. When I speak to Democrats, Democratic office holders, they will tell me privately, I really helped Melissa wins, and they tell me the reasons why. And I said, well, can you get out there and say that. Absolutely not. They can't get out there and say that. But you and I both know they that Democrat leaders in this county want you to win. The FOP wants you to win. The alternative is completely completely ridiculous to turn over hamletin County to someone that would have to get directions to the courthouse and it'd be an awful thing. But Melissa, we got to run. Last time we'll talk. I anticipate talking with you Wednesday Thursday. Is a great victor. The people of Hamlet County have common sense or the first female prosecutor in Hamlin County's history, and let's keep it going. Melissa Powers, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Melissa, thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Bill, and I just really quick, do not sit this one out. This is determining the future of our county. Please get out and vote. If you have not voted, Please get out and vote this. This really is going to have an impact on your on your children, on your grandchildren.
Speaker 2: So thank you, thank you, Melissa Powers, Thank you all. Let's continue with more the messages out there. Will you respond? Democrats and the police are telling you to vote for Melissa Powers. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundreds WULW.
Speaker 12: I love waking up because it means I get to listen to Mike McConnell.
Speaker 2: McConnell.
Speaker 7: Coffee and toast. That's my perfect morning.
Speaker 3: I'm more a waffle and bacon guy.
Speaker 7: You all need to try kippers.
Speaker 3: They're yummy.
Speaker 2: Who cares as long as you've got McConnell.
Speaker 4: I feel good when you feel good, and you'll feel good when you start your day the right way, getting the morning essentials from me, Mike.
Speaker 7: Mcconald, Mike is mister morning.
Speaker 3: Come and feel the good news. I feel it, Mike, I feel it.
Speaker 4: Be a morning lover with Mike McConnell Tomorrow Morning at Fine on seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 9: Marty Burn'm in here for Trash Stateman's show.
Speaker 2: Hello, quiet ses, I'm broadcasting. Say, first of all, can you tell me the story of Jermaine. Before we get into it completely, what happened yesterday on Saturday? What happened on Sunday? This was the t Higgins replacement, I'm told by those on the inside of the game plan, and what happened? Tell me what a no call, no response? Does not show up for the Saturday walk You know why? After being pumped up all week and everything else, people talking about him, about him this and that, Joe Burrow heaping praise on him, no show why. I have no idea. Let me give you the reason. Oh, are you prepared for the reason? I always am with you? He had a hot and heavy night on Friday, he slept in. Were you with him? I was with him? I shouldn't say that. Oh Okay, I wasn't with him. Okay, hot and heavy Friday night. All of a sudden, Saturday, God, he can be in by eleven am for the walk How difficult is a walk through if you're a Bengal wide receiver? Uh?
Speaker 3: Not bad.
Speaker 19: You just kind of say, I go this way and then turn to the left, and then other play I go straight down or I go to the right. It doesn't make it, you know, I mean, or your curl or do whatever.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, he overslept, didn't get to sleep till five or six o'clock in the morning. Can I do that a few days a week? Tap out? You got you and rich you gotta tap out. So, in other words, he shows up and says, I'm sorry, I slept in. Yeah. At that point, Zach Schuler says, nah, baba nah, that's correct, that's correct. And then Sunday he shows up in pajamas at the game two and a half hours at a time, and Joe Burrow says, dress, get something on, get something on other than your pj's. And so then you see during the game Joe Burrow the case of the go go go you. Yes, as you often get a case of the goo. Yes, as Joe Frederick got a case of the goo. When he went to Green Hills and missed the three. He had a case of the go go you. He didn't miss any of Notre Dame. I think I don't know about that. I talked to Zigger about that.
Speaker 19: He didn't most time leading score at three point a. He missed a lot of three pointers.
Speaker 2: But nonetheless, number three, don't forget that number three. What was Carson Palmer's number in Arizona. I could carrys Dale Earnhardt's number. Oh don't you see where I'm herring this. But all of a sudden, Joe Burrow's got a case of the gogu because well, I don't blame it. Burton kept coming around and say hey, Joe, hey, yeah, and every time he said to him, get out, get the hell out. Yeah.
Speaker 19: I hope he's I hope he's in the middle of the locker room, tied to a chair, beaten, and every one of those players have to come up there and tell him eating what they think of him to get him. He's twenty three years old, right, he's not a kid, right, twenty three?
Speaker 2: What were you doing when you were twenty three? But didn't he go to Alabama? Georgia then Alabama? Yeah, well when you were twenty three, where were you in rehab? Or where were you? I don't know.
Speaker 19: I can't remember anymore. I was working at McDonald's, I think kind of like Trump. Yeah, you know that McDonald franchise is having problems. Now, he's being boycotted, his customers have gone and let off stink bombs inside the restaurant. Great and then being pickt it out in front. Is that the American way? Or is that the way now left his socialist behavior? No, get me into the students report and formal aspects will heave.
Speaker 2: The student Report is a proud service.
Speaker 19: Every local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tame Star qualer.
Speaker 2: You could feel in Cincinnati.
Speaker 19: Colwayoming airon won eight eight eight nine nine six h V.
Speaker 2: A C spot. I need much today those segment Bengal, That's true.
Speaker 19: Bengals Update Willy brought to you by a good spirits winding Tobacco and party town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Big Joe Burrow very happy, so to speak. Career high ties his career high with his five tds. Trey Hendrickson, the player the defensive player of the year in the NFL has to be no question, ties his career high with four quarterback sacks. The Bengals dumped the Raiders and four and five and in the Baltimore Ravens are next. The Ravens are six and a half point favorites Thursday night.
Speaker 2: I we'll see about that because right now the two best quarterbacks in the league are Lamar Jackson, and of course JB and they're going to match it up, and they should go up with a one game lead over the Ravens. If they lose on Thursday night, they're essentially three games back with seven games ago. Segment?
Speaker 19: Is that good or bad? That should be good? After after the game, the Raiders clean house. What they fired offense? Their offensive coordinator, their quarterback coach, and the offensive line coach. I think they left them here, got a copy of the home game. I don't think they took them back home.
Speaker 2: That's it. They're hanging around.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I think they're down at pap In Center Stadium trying to get a job.
Speaker 2: We'll work for food. So who was fired by their So the Raiders loss.
Speaker 19: Lose the game, they fired the Well they got a bye week, offensive coordinator, quarterback coach, and offensive line coach.
Speaker 2: See, you wouldn't want to be yet. What about Marvin Lewis? What about he still there? Marvin Lewis still there? What about Desmond Ritter? Didn't look good? Of course he's still with a defensive linement around your neck.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all he had was number ninety one right in his head. Hendrickson was pretty good, didn't he address the team yesterday. Jason Williams tells me he and Joe Burrow addressed the team after the game and said tonight no steak dinners, no partying, no going do They can't.
Speaker 19: They got to keep they got to keep the same mentality of everything, no party and no nothing. SyRI Ravens, next business, and then the bye week, and then the and then they go to Jim Harbaugh and the Chargers in La.
Speaker 2: I got a fact at the end the month. You're ready for a fact or not? Go ahead? Do you care what facts are? Just hyperbole? Hyperbole on this show. If you if you take August, September and October, right, those are three long months the Bengals. Bengals won a total of one home game. They had two in August, they really didn't count, but after all, you want to win them. But then you had September and October without a victory at home. Now and the next home game is December first, that's correct. If you take August, September, October and November, and those four months the Bengals had a total of one victory at home. Would you get to comment on that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 19: Please continue bad news Willie Today that Fairfield's rookie got tight end out of the home of the Indians. Eric all Junior has done for the year torn acl on his right knee. He had that same injury October at twenty twenty three, but I think it was in the other.
Speaker 2: Knee, non contact injury too. The trade deadline's coming up at four o'clock. What's going to happen? Who of the Bengals a choir segment? Miles Garrett? What is that a rumor? Is that a fact?
Speaker 19: Bengals quarterback Joe Burrows up for the FedEx Air Player of the Week award, T Higgins, Orlando Brown Junior. We'll see about Thursday. Zach Moss with that neck issue that popped up Friday. They don't know whether or not he's going to be able to play. What about Dennis Allen got his the home game today, fired as head coach of the s Aints, falling to one and seven.
Speaker 2: You know yesterday Lamar Jackson had a perfect QB rating. Correct? In fact? How about this fact he had more touchdown passes than incompletions. Now think I want you to focus more touchdown passes.
Speaker 19: They I don't understand the Raiders though, Just move the ball right down the field first time just mowed them down, and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: It just they looked impervious. All of a sudden there was coaching segment. There was coaching going. Lou Anarumo probably let him have it. And how good was Joey Burrow the great number nine that was worn by Carnivall all over the place? I was five touchdown passes.
Speaker 19: College basketball begins in earnest tonight will the Arkansas Pine Bluff against twentyeth rated Bearcats at six thirty seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Whod you liking that matchup? U? See?
Speaker 19: Xavier opens against Texas Southern at seven on fifty five KRC New to the home of Brian Thomas. What about Fremantle NKU, He's gonna play NKU and Florida State on the Project one hundred point seven one oh six point three FM. I don't want to miss that Wright State at number twenty three Kentucky. The Mark Pope Brira begins right State. The raid at Kentucky is seven o'clock ESPN fifteen thirty.
Speaker 2: Is Ralph Underhill still with no He's gone.
Speaker 19: Miami's at Apps State and Dayton hosting Saint Francis of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Saint Francis Red's update. What about Notre Dame? Any want to care about Notre Dame? I no, Rocky cares about it, Joe, But nobody cares about Notre Dame. Right, not till two thirty when Rocky comes in. He's going to come in with his Super Bowl champions, A couple of really players. Yes, the pebbles, Yes, well, the pebbles come in. They won the Super Bowl in Harrison. I know, thirteen to twelve was unbelievable. What was it a miss? Raiders missed extra pointers? Fifth grader? I don't know.
Speaker 19: I guess it was a safety or it sounds like this. They were playing by the CFL rules. Thirteen to twelve. Two reds are up for Major League Baseball Silver Slugger Awards, Elie d la Cruz and Jonathan India. The Cobra Dave Parker is among eight to be considered by the Classic Baseball Era Committee for the Hall of Fame election in twenty twenty five. Will know December the eighth, if the Cobra's in or out, that's the face of the immaculate conception. But I would also say this Cobra belongs in the Hall of Fame. He was a dominant player of his era. He was the best player in his era. It was a five tool player. Imagine being a quarter tech. When a defensive back came around and looked at Dave Parker coming round.
Speaker 2: The end, that's like Derrick Henry twice as size. How are we looking?
Speaker 3: Not good?
Speaker 19: The Red's got a qualifying offer out now they got five o'clock. What to Nick Martinez? What it's a qualifying offer of twenty one and a half million dollars to pitch one year for the Reds. Does he stay or does he go? Does he have a better deal deal?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We're gonna find out.
Speaker 19: Let's see what else. Oh high school, we thank we congrats to Lawrenceburg for winning the Indiana Class two A state girl soccer championship was coming in this week. The Miami golf team's coming in because they want a big tournament in Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Are they willing to play me? Tino, Wally and Mike? Are they willing to play Mike Lane? The three of the four of us, they said any time. They're not afraid. No, how old are these kids?
Speaker 19: Probably about what eighteen, nineteen, twenty some years old, and they're probably probably hit the ball longer than you ever will.
Speaker 2: They're flat billies, you know what I'm saying. Have you seen in high school and college kid hit a golf ball? You probably haven't. It goes farther than new did it. It goes off the tee and doesn't come down. Right, Just facts going up into the universe, right, I'm playing with with Griff Sweeney hits the ball number one of ken Wood ken Dale, Right, he hit the ball, He got in his cart and he had to put the tires of the cart in the fairway to stop it from rolling. That's how far he hit the ball. It went up and didn't come down. I said, we'll go stop the ball somewhere, and he ran out there with a golf cart and stopped it up by the green. It was five hundred and five yards.
Speaker 19: And grants to Mason Willie for capturing the Ohio boys cross country title.
Speaker 2: Saint X second. Are they sat X second again? Yeah? Those boys need some counseling at Saint X.
Speaker 19: And let's see what else is going on here? There was they would have been fir volleyball semi finals this weekend.
Speaker 2: Did you get counseling at Corraine High School? By the way, I should have, especially when I'm on this show. You need counseling.
Speaker 19: Former Cincinnati men's golf standouts Austin Squires and Joey McCarthy have both made it now to the second stage of the Corn Faery Qualifying Tour.
Speaker 2: Good after the recent performers.
Speaker 19: Squires had was sixteen under in the first stage at a tournament in.
Speaker 2: Alabama last week. Sixteen under? Yeah, did he play all the holes in the round? What I said?
Speaker 19: So the second stage we'll they'll find out in the coming days where they're gonna go. I like to challenge him.
Speaker 2: Also, congrats to.
Speaker 19: One of our own, Brian super Combs and his nephew, Craig Heysen. They're the gold medal winners over the weekend of the Ohio Gold Cup Amateur pickleball tournament Downtown.
Speaker 2: Did they play underneath the four to seventy one bridge?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 19: Did they get out a lot? They got out, They got the debris out. And we understand the one of the opponents of Bryant and one of the opponents that Brian faced through his paddle at the team what on the final on the final point, will he.
Speaker 2: Be fined or suspended? No segment? What started to end up in front of the pickleball court? And like it under four to seventy one, that fire did not start by itself? Is that fair to say? Yeah, that's fair to say. Somebody's in difficult straits. Correct, And if it was intentional, which I assume it was, might have been negligent homeless always a starting of fire, that's possible. But if it was intentional or negligent, terrible, certainly inconveniencing everybody.
Speaker 19: But but they fixed the Brent Spence Bridge in forty five days. Will he let's see if I assume this might be a little bit bigger job. But we're talking runing into o dot. Boys will get that he's done, and we're talking around Christmas time for that. Try to get back to northern Kentucky from here, what's Santa Claus gonna do? KENV You can't take four to seventy one. He's got to go around, I guess, Big Mac.
Speaker 2: Go up on the Anderson Ferry, Go up on the trestles, just go up and down like that, Just slide up and come down the other side. The big mac Bridge. Yeah, segment, get me out of the stud's report, please, and thank you for your insip involvements and your clown aspects. You bring an element to the show otherwise not existing.
Speaker 19: You know what I'm saying, Willie and utter of who Day Nation very happy today?
Speaker 2: What about Jermaine? But what about you? The Ravens are next? What about Jermaine Burton? What about him? You see right? Is he gonna play Thursday? Well, went on the plane.
Speaker 19: We'll wait and Seevasda's available, available, available, So maybe he'll wear a little bit more than his pajamas.
Speaker 2: Don't anger, Joe Burrow. Just be a professional. No, you're like you've been there before, right about to give me this? No tapping out? Are you tapping out? You tapping out? I'm tapping out. Please continue. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 1: Some voters, though, might ask, you've been in the White House for for four years. You were vice president, not the president, But why wasn't any of that done for the last four years?
Speaker 7: Well, there was a lot that was done, but there's more to do.
Speaker 6: Anderson, and I'm pointing out things that need to be done that haven't been done, but need to be done.
Speaker 2: Why haven't they been done? Says to do it? And Tim Watz was riding bicycles in Nebraska. So that's the reason you understand what I'm saying. Yeah, let's continue with more seven dulw.
Speaker 10: Ketty election coverage you need wherever you are with the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Just to open the app and search news.
Speaker 10: And Lillis entered this nationwide keyword on our website.
Speaker 3: Check that's the shack you enter it now. I'm like a good babe, make a good woman steel, I'm like an old woman.
Speaker 2: Bluss and I'm a.
Speaker 18: Want to be off beat it you.
Speaker 1: I've hit a the bad of the bowl, bad of the bowl, Bad of the bowl.
Speaker 2: Billy Cunningham the greater a Marion of course, Ronald McDonald House, one of the great charities. It's one of the institutions and foundations of what makes our community so special. Children's Hospital and Price Hospital, and of course Blink and all the events that take place downtown, which is why we need a functional prosecutor's office. And one thing I've noted that women tend to vote for women and men tend to vote for men. And I think many times the gender gap is overplayed. I have in front of me the final polls of twenty sixteen, twenty twenty, and twenty twenty four. And by the way I do this, I've been doing this the last several weeks, which is a flash poll as to how the Tri State feels about the election presidential and up to this point it's eighty one votes for Trump and four votes for Kamala Harris. So I'm not sure that's going to add accurately reflect the outcome of the election. However, if you want to participate with your vote five one three, seven four nine seven thousand, seven four nine, seven thousand, or pounds seven hundred, we have a new intern. His name is Tony Bender. He may screw up a little bit on the front end, but if you call, he wants your first name and where you're calling from. Then when the lines are falling about a minute or minute and a half, what I'm going to do is go to the votes and let you tell me who you're going to vote for and why. Then I'll record your vote. This is the last day we can do it, eighty one to four. So call now seven four, nine, seven thousand and talk to young Tony to see. Get you on the air and your voice may be heard quickly. In twenty sixteen, the day before the election, Hillary Clinton over the Trumpster was three point two percent higher, and she was predicted to win with a ninety two percent chance of winning the elector college. How did that work out? In twenty twenty, Joe Biden was seven points up on Donald Trump, and of course he won the popular vote, which isn't quired to win the election, but also won the electoral college. We think then in twenty twenty four, right now, he just heard Brian Combs and Jock Crumley. It is tied at forty nine to forty nine percent, which means it doesn't mean it's tight. It means I think Trump's going to win the popular vote and win electoral college. Lastly, the lines are full. I'm going to go to a minute. Arizona, Nevada had on an expert last night. The early vote in Nevada and Arizona is so great, he says. The Democrat Kamala Hawas cannot win North Carolina. Kamala Harris has deserted, which means she took two and a half million dollars of ads starting Thursday last week and took them off the air. She's given up on North Carolina, Georgia. She's given up on Georgia. So that means if the Trumpster wins the states he won the last time, and throw in Arizona, Nevada, and North Carolina in Georgia, those four states he said two hundred and sixty eight electoral votes, which means he's got to win one electoral vote in Omaha, Nebraska, which is they split up their votes, or one vote in bang Remain, which is on likely, which means he must win one of the three blue Wall states, which is Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. The most obvious is Pennsylvania and or Michigan, So if that holds through tomorrow night, he needs to win one blue Wall street. But to win, Kamala Harris has to run the table. She has to win all the blue Wall states, and then she'll have exactly two hundred and seventy electoral votes and Trump would have two sixty eighth nal hell breaks loose. That is not something that should occur because the polling indicates he's slightly up in Pennsylvania and up in Michigan and slightly up in Wisconsin along with the other four states that are in flux. So here we go. This is the final vote of the American people before the election. Right now, it's eighty one to four for Trump, and so please call in, give me your vote and tell me why you're going to do it. We have called some Georgetown, Miami Town, Portsmouth, Cincinnati, blue ball wherever that is, du Luth and elsewhere. Let's go to Scott and Georgetown, Scott and Georgetown to the Bill Cunningham show, and first of all, give me your vote and then tell me why.
Speaker 1: Hey Bill, it's going to be just got to be Trump And it's the economy, buddy, and everything to do with the economy. And that being said, I.
Speaker 8: Don't think you know what's your poll and all the polls.
Speaker 1: That people are seeing around.
Speaker 8: I don't think people are going to believe anything different.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Eric Trump told me make it too big to rig. You may know that over the weekend there was twenty six hundred applications to get a ballot in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. That was highlighted as in the same handwriting, the same colored ink with a po box and there was an alert clerk in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania that said those twenty six hundred applications are not real. Now CNN says, well, that proves the system works. Well, I'm worried about the other tens of thousands of votes in Pennsylvania that have not been earmarked, and maybe they got through the system. Make it too big to rig. And I'll say one other thing that the women that live in Ohio, can Tucky, and in are significantly the same as the ladies who live in Pennsylvania who live in Michigan and Iowa. I don't believe the Iowa poll. It's an outlier because they didn't really release the analytics of the Iowa pull. And so if all that holds true, Trump's gonna win easily and America's in a good shape. Thanks for calling. I got your vote. Let's move on now to al in Miami town Al, how are you?
Speaker 8: I'm doing fimes tocaim' thank you. We're taking this call real quick.
Speaker 14: I voted at the Hamilton County bart of Religions and I voted for Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, tell me how crowd it was, how many people were there? If any?
Speaker 1: It was easy.
Speaker 8: Once I got to the traffic, got my car parked.
Speaker 1: It was just great.
Speaker 8: Just walked into Care of Business.
Speaker 1: And walked right back out there.
Speaker 8: Very friendly.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: Did you sense the crowd of the Hamony County Board of Elections were Trump supporters, Kamala Harris supporters, or Melissa Power supporters. What did you sense? If anything?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 8: Really, I mean, everybody was just there to vote.
Speaker 2: Let me give you want some facts for I'm Sherry Poland here are the facts. Early voting in Hamilton County is one hundred and sixty three thousand total, and she predicts this seventy five percent turnout, which means in Hamilton County there's going to be about one hundred and seventy five thousand registered voters aren't going to vote at all. And there's another one hundred and twenty thousand adults are not even registered to vote. Put those two numbers together, that means about three hundred thousand persons live in Hamilton County that are not going to vote, either because they don't want to vote, their registered or not even registered to vote. That's three hundred thousand people. Isn't that ridiculous?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I even know that my sister and her husband voted for Trump as well.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Tell the ladies to vote for Trump because women want the same things men want, and this fiction by the mainstream media is a bunch of crap. Thanks for your call. Let's go to Ross and Portsmith, then Robin Cincinnati, Ross and Portsmith, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham show. Ross, give me your vote.
Speaker 20: Trump all the way, and the reason being, we have an administration of Biden Harris slash General Miley that have done nothing except violate the Constitution of the United States and commit treason in its highest form. Miley calls China when he's in office and says, if Trump's going to do something, I'll call you and let you know, and then he turns around and leaves weapons of mass destruction. In my opinion in Afghanistan. How much treason can you have? That is treason?
Speaker 2: Len Ross Kamala Harris said, there's not one thing that comes to mind that I would change about the Biden administration, not one thing. Seventy nine percent of us say the country's on the wrong track. That means that if you think the country's on the wrong track, how do you stick with the same horse. When she tells you going in, I'm not going to change anything. How does that work?
Speaker 20: Well, I'll just say we got an awful lot of dumb people that don't listen to what she's saying because she's not saying anything.
Speaker 2: Well, and I'll give you, I'll give it one other fact to it. In California, they have a ballot proposal for tomorrow that says we're too soft and easy on gang bangers, too soft and easy on massive fraud, massive looting of our stores. And there's an effort to give a judge an option of putting someone in jail for looting and for stealing. And Kamala Harris was asked yesterday, how did you vote on that? She wouldn't tell us how she voted on toughing enough crimes to make it more difficult to loot stores. That's where her head. She will not speak about what she wants to do because she knows what she wants to do would get her unelected. That's why, thanks for your call. Let's go to Robin Cincinnati than Mike in Middletown seven four nine, seven thousand and Rob, give me a full report. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Inflation? Inflation? Inflation?
Speaker 2: Mary, you gotta do something about it. Inflation? Inflation? What causes inflation? Was it six trillion dollars dumped into the economy by Kamala Harris was at the lack of adequate oil and gasoline production? For gasoline and evs? What do you think caused inflation? All the above? Any of your friends and family going to vote for the Trumpster or not?
Speaker 16: Literally?
Speaker 1: All over that?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 2: Yes, well, Rob, keep hope alive. That's all I can say. Seven four nine, seven thousand, Mike and middle Tucky, Mike, how are you? And give me a full report?
Speaker 1: Doing pretty good?
Speaker 8: Me and my whole family and all my relatives A voted for Donald J. Trum.
Speaker 2: What about the women? What about the young folks? Twenty twenty two, twenty five year olds? What do they say?
Speaker 8: They're all voting for Trump too as well? Anybody at the family that's eighteen or olders voted for Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: You know, I have this story, I don't have it in front of me now of a female liberal from California who wrote in the Sacramento b which is a newspaper there, that as a mother of a six year old girl, I'm not too interested in abortion because I hope that never comes to that. But I am interested in transgenderism. I'm interested in the lack of education my daughter is going to receive. I'm interested in whether or not should be taught the wrong values in a public school. And I want to have a country in twenty or thirty years that is functional, with a middle class that is strong. And I'm going to vote for Trump because abortion. Of course, we're told it's the only issue women care about is abortion. But she said, look, I care about human reproductive freedom, which a woman has the opportunity of denying or accepting that when the act is committed in the first place. But that's a different responsibility. But she says, I care about public education. I care about how about fifteen thousand rapists let loosen the country by Kamala Harris. How about seventy four thousand murderers released by Kamala Harrison the country? How about the car break ins? How about the looting of stores? How about the fentanyl? How about a hundred thousand Americans died of overdoses. That's what I care about as a mother. Do I have a functional society that my little girl can grow up in? And one of the most disgusting things I see is when a grandmother comes on the air and says, I want my daughter to have the opportunity of killing my unborn grandchild. That's what I want. I don't know too many grandmothers who say, you know what, I want to tell my daughter to have the opportunity of killing my granddaughter. Let me ask you a question. When you have a gender reveal party, what are you revealing an a gender? Isn't it male or female? And when you have a baby shower, isn't it like a baby shower for the baby? And when the federal government says, beginning in the sixth week of pregnancy, you need prenatal care, is it that prenatal care of what is it like a sister or a tumor or a growth, or is it a baby? And when you talk about down the road a viability of human life, and you talk about genetic code, you talk about the heartbeat, you talk about brain activity, when you talk about if a murder or a killing takes place and the mother is killed, there's a second offense for the baby, because that's a human life. You don't if a woman has a sister or a tumor, you don't charge criminally. The death of that tumor, the death of that cyst is the death of a baby. So how can a woman be pregnant with a baby, have a gender reveal party, have a baby shower? The federal government says that child needs prenatal care at the sixth week mark on one hand, but on the other hand said well, after all, it's not a baby. Can you can you square that circle?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Thank you for your call. Let's continue. We have Lisa and Warren County, and Lisa and Warren County. Give me a full report. What is your vote if any.
Speaker 21: Hey there, I yes, this is Lisa, and I voted last Tuesday. The line was out the door, waited in line about thirty five minutes. Most of those war Republicans, and we're all voting for Trump. Do you have done?
Speaker 2: Do you have a sense Orlando Sanza may beat Greg Lansman, the liberal Democrat from city Council. Do you have a sense of If you met ALANU. Sanza, he's an impressive dude. He's from West Point. He married a fellow West Point grad and she's doing a great job raising four kids. Do you think that Orlando Sanza is going to beat Greg Landsman.
Speaker 1: I do believe that.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, well keep hope alive, Lisa. You're like a woman and thinking.
Speaker 21: Yeah, we will get this done.
Speaker 2: Do you buy the meeting? Do you buy the media narrative that women aren't going to vote for Trump? Do you buy that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: I do not.
Speaker 21: I think it's a lie that they're putting out there, just hoping to drum up something. But it's not working.
Speaker 2: Not working in Warren County. Well see, I think one more call than that said, thank you. Go to John on the cell phone from Hamilton, and John, give me your vote. This is the final vote of this election cycle.
Speaker 22: I vote for Trump very early on like first or second day. I think it was in Butler County. I want to let you know something I heard this morning on this NEWSMAC thing. I was watching this lady named Bell of the Bell Show. She was talking a whole lot about a whole lot of cheating going on.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, there was twenty six hundred applications to vote that was fraudulent, and it's up to you know, we get the government we deserve. That often worries me and I hope the eyes are on the whole system. But we'll see what happens. Let's continue with more coming up next to his news in the Student's Report, plus Rocky Boyman's bringing in two or three of those Super Bowl winning champions are ten and eleven year olds and more. It's your home of the Reds and Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Is there a special time you like to listen to Sconsloan?
Speaker 3: I love to listen to Sloaney while I'm jogging. He makes the miles go faster.
Speaker 2: I listened to Sloney in this hour after my rin I listened to Sloony in the shower too.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of all those group man bands I had in Japan. Really, my problem is he's so funny and compelling. I run out of hot water.
Speaker 2: I guess anytime is the right time for s Lony.
Speaker 3: Oh Man, I hate cold shower shrinking.
Speaker 9: Tomorrow morning at nine on seven hundred WLW, and check out his podcast on the three iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You know the Western Southern Thanksgiving Day races happening of course this year. If you're looking for a fun family tradition beginning on Thanksgiving morning, here's the opportunity. The Western and Southern Thanksgiving Day Race is sponsored by Secret. The ten k course starts and ends at TQL Stadium, and afterward there's a big Pella party on the field itself. Everyone gets a swag bag and more, and all the proceeds been a fifth Big Brothers, Big Sisters, Girls on the Run, cancer free kids and more. Get all the information you need at Thanksgiving Day Race dot com. That is Thanksgiving Day Race dot com. Western and Southern, a course run by John Barrett, supports this unbelievable great tradition here in Cincinnati. I'm just scoring its efforts to make Cincinnati the best place in the world to live, work, enjoy life, to run, to walk, and to thrive. Men, if you're suffering from a rectitle dysfunction or pe proactive Men's Medical Center, we'll get your sex life back in just one visit. They're painless.
Speaker 3: Break just put her head down and she went to work.
Speaker 2: Hello quiet, I'm broadcasting can I second edition to Miami University coming in later. Some of the flat bellies are going to challenge me and Tina to a match. We have in presence today some of the great coaches of the Super Bowl champion, the Harrison Wildcats. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Harrison Wildcraft Wildcat's fifth grade white.
Speaker 2: Fifth grade white team. Is there a black team or what is it?
Speaker 8: There is?
Speaker 3: And that's who we played in the Super Bowl yesterday. It was a civil war yesterday. Give me the final score of rock thirteen to twelve. We were victorious. And I have in studio with us the head coach of our team, the Great Jeff caught out.
Speaker 2: Kind of like Zach Taylor. Jeff, was there a critical part of the game that Rocky wanted you to make one call? You said, rock know you're real dream and Jeff said, we're doing this way.
Speaker 3: That happened multiple times.
Speaker 2: A lot of debate goes on the sideline.
Speaker 3: Collectively, it's usually pretty good.
Speaker 2: What would you have done, Jeff if one of your players came in late for the walkthrough, had a bad night the night before, out with the ladies, out drinking and gun to gun into six or seven am. He shows up for the walk through eleven o'clock in the morning and he's not present and shows up an iron and a half later and says, I overslept. What would you have said?
Speaker 3: Depending on the player, they might see it from the sidelines.
Speaker 19: Well, knowing those kids, they were probably watching cartoons, watching Cartoon Network all night and were't not with the ladies.
Speaker 1: But it was.
Speaker 3: It was an amazing season. So that this team in third grade, Jeff won how many games? We were two and six? Okay, so two years later we go undefeated Super Bowl champs. So a lot of hard work went in by I mean, all the kids put in a ton of work, all the coaches put in a lot of work. I mean, you couldn't can't imagine how.
Speaker 2: Goes in Cole Raine, right, Corean in high school won a game zero for twenty two years. So Jeff Park got railled on Friday night, big shot. Remember in the first round of the playoffs. Thank you, Jeff? What did you do with these young disparate youths? Said, no idea what they were doing. They're losing football games, they're probably flunking out of school, they're smoking cigarettes. What did you take with these twelve year olds? It took them from two and zero olds ten year olds, two and six to a Super Bowl champ With the ring. You got the money, you got the ring, you got everything. What happened with your involvement.
Speaker 23: If any there's no secret. It's it's hard work, commitment, and perseverance. I mean that drives everything in.
Speaker 3: Life and football is no different.
Speaker 2: And I like around here go there's a water for life.
Speaker 3: I think one thing our coaches did was really leaned into coaching. There's a tendency with coaches, especially at the youth level, to say, oh, well, that kid's no good and he's never gonna play, and we don't have any corners, or we don't have a good running linebackers. You got to realize these are your players and you got to coach them up. And our guys went through and coach guys up, whether they were the most talented kid or the least talented kid, and many different kids were called upon during the year to make contributions. We had a our center couldn't play in the in the conference title games, a backup center came in and it was Joy did an absolutely great job. We had a cornerback that we needed to play in the conference title game and actually semifinals came in played really well. So our guys really really leaned into coaching and coach these guys.
Speaker 2: Now, Jeff, did you have a case where the quarterback came over, tapped his helmet and said, Coach, I've scrambled two times in a row. I can't play anymore. Put me on the bench. I'm tired. What would you have done? No, let me tell you what we did have.
Speaker 23: We did have a quarterback come over right before the half and said, I want to throw a go route.
Speaker 3: I want to throw a deep ball. I went, I've got I've got the match up.
Speaker 2: Got the match up from the fifth grader, year ten year on matchups?
Speaker 21: Do it?
Speaker 23: Yeah? Uh, And there was a touchdown pass for about sixty yards.
Speaker 2: Before it turned the things over to the segment Rocky boyman, what would you have done? You're Zach Schuler. You're playing on Saturday. Burton walks in iron and a half late, saying I had a rough night, I overslept. What would you have done?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have played. I don't know if he would have played the next game either, And.
Speaker 2: Then he showed up in pajamas Sunday Sunday comes in an iron and a half before the game in pj's.
Speaker 3: How's that possible? Twenty three years old? He's not He's not like he's ten right, is out?
Speaker 1: To ten.
Speaker 2: That happens all the time.
Speaker 3: It was like, you know ten or eleven am walk through.
Speaker 2: With the Cartoon Network. Yeah, Cartoon night Life.
Speaker 3: And another thing about our season, it started off really kind of while this man right here had a kidney transplant right before the season started. So you talk about other what the game? Yeah, what happened to your kidney? I have a hereditary kidney disease.
Speaker 2: And how's the other one doing? In the new one?
Speaker 23: The new one's great, got us from my sister, okay, and everything everything's working perfect?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, kidney, he said, take it out, take it out. I'm ready to play him right now.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 3: I like that is the other kidney doing?
Speaker 2: Okay? There, I'm not working. So I got one new one and it's where'd you get?
Speaker 3: Only need one?
Speaker 2: Need one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sister in law, My sister in law, God bless her, absolutely true.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: I like that and Tan yell o' rourke gave her a channel, and I gave her kidney to someone. She didn't know about that. She I mean, think about that, think about the sacrifice she made. But congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought about coaching, maybe a cole rain or thought about moving up a little bit. They need a coach. I got to see these boys through.
Speaker 23: I got a lot of time in the neck, and yeah, I want to see these guys get to the next level.
Speaker 3: I do got to. I mean a couple other coaches that weren't able to make it, Mike Russell, Ben Morelin, Chuck Robertson, Josh Reverend, and then lastly my dad, Mike Boyman, who was our defensive coordinator at age seventy right, was out there put in more time watching film, getting the game played together and did a great job. We held our opponent, so we averaged twenty seven points per game allowed. He allowed us three point seven points per game.
Speaker 2: Won't you guys go downtown and figure it out? Why don't you go? You got to go somewhere big. You can't stay in Harrison. You got gotta get out of here. Jeff thought about moving on up, maybe coaching at Deer Parker's. I'm hey, what about today there, I'll take it.
Speaker 19: What about Friday Rock when the Bombers take on the Warriors.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a good game. Winn Woods, that's gonna be a good Woods and sext will he look out those boys Sandex needs some counseling before the game and they'll be fine. Segment get me into the students Report, Please.
Speaker 19: Will heave The Stooge Report is a proud service every local temp Star heating air conditioning dealers temp Star quality you could feel in Cincinnati. Call the experts at Preferred Home Comfort at five one, three, eight nine to two h v A C Sports. Let's see college basketball begins in earnest tonight Arkansas, Pine Bluff and Town against twentyeth Rae toed UC.
Speaker 2: You would have li liken that matchup segment.
Speaker 19: Six point thirty on right here on seven hundred WLW and taking the Cats, all.
Speaker 2: Right, go ahead.
Speaker 3: It's terrible at football, so I'm taking course.
Speaker 19: They're terrible at Favior and Zager and Texas Southern seven on fifty five KRC. Big matchup NKU and Florida State on the Project one hundred point seven one oh six point three FM. Yeah wait Wright State at number twenty three Kentucky. The era of Mark Pope begins against the Raiders.
Speaker 2: I saw the movie The Conclave at Marrimont Theater over the weekend. Yeah, don't see it. It's terrible. Seven o'clock on ESPN fifteen thirty. Is that the same guy? Is that the Pope? No John Paul John Boss Pope Innocent?
Speaker 19: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town your tailgate Headquarters. Bengals go to four and five After the win in a win and and but bad news tight end Eric All Junior out of Fairfield the Home of the Indians.
Speaker 3: Not good.
Speaker 19: Tore his acl and his right knee this time. He's out for the rest of the season. T Higgins and Orlando Brown may return Thursday. What about Jermain Burden? Zach Moss is still nursing that neck intu they'll have more later.
Speaker 3: How did did they get at pop up a Friday Friday?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. He slept weird. Jermaine Burton, what about him? Should be available. He's gonna get out of his pj's and ty yes, so I don't know how much is he making? Rockets got a million bucks? A million I wouldn't get dressed for that either. Million bucks and watch cartoon.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's his ultimate plan, but I mean, Sponge, the game plan was, was Taylor made design for him to shine? This is gonna be coming out in out of Alabama show. Yeah, Georgia too, right, I think first year.
Speaker 2: But his career was that out a national championship trophy and he had some difficulties there shall we say it's correct? Which is some drive in movie theaters like Dent. My good friend Triffan Kll has spent many teenage years at the Dent movie drive in with Joe Frederick.
Speaker 3: He don't remember the Dan driving. I am old enough to actually remember the Dent drive in. Parents took me there. I think we saw a full meado jacket there. That's a good movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's action right there, live action right there. How do you know so much about the Dent driving? I went there. Penny used to say, please take me there, but I don't want to see the movie. I'm going to spend time with you, And I said, dear, I feel uncomfortable. I just feel uncomfortable. If you don't mind. You don't even know where Dent is? Where? Where where is Dent? It's out that way? Okay, over that way, I'm much. It's over there. It's mac Mac, Western Hills and jel High. Have you been to Dent?
Speaker 3: I was born and raised. I was born and raising Dent.
Speaker 2: How many times we've been through this only you were conceived a Dent movie driving that.
Speaker 3: Could be affirmative. I have to ask.
Speaker 2: I feel uncomfortable. I feel uncomfortable. I feel believable. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, give me some more sports. I need some.
Speaker 19: That's the Elie Daily, Cruz and Jonathan India up for a Silver Slugger Awards and good luck to former read the Cobra. Dave Parker among eight now being considered by the Classic Baseball Era Committee for Hall of Fame election in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: He belonged to the Hall of Fame. He was the best player of his generation, tremendous football player, tremendous leader. Had some drug problems, but many people do and like segment for example, But basically what you do is do the best. You got what a player, what a dominant character, and he wont to He got a World Series ring to look good and stripes. You mean in a prisoner or no, no Bengals strikes Bengals. Parker, Yeah, it was huge, six six five twenty five, ran like a deer, throw like crazy, hit the ball out of sight and also was in National League MVP and a batting champion. That's Dave Parker. He came to the Reds in the end of his career, but right now he's fighting the unbeatable oohe and I wish him nothing but the best.
Speaker 8: Rock.
Speaker 2: What's on the big show today? If anything?
Speaker 3: Our Bengals having an election? Have we got Jason Williams right out of the gate three o'clock, got David Niven at four o'clock, polysci you see by the way, I will have election coverage, yes, from nine to one am.
Speaker 2: Well we know by that Rock, we know, we want to know.
Speaker 3: I will not come off the airwaves until we get you confirm results of the elections.
Speaker 2: On twelve to three on Wednesday. Maybe welcome the Christmas show in as well, and won't give up. When will we know the results? I need to know now, stop stop the crap, give me the give me the results.
Speaker 3: I don't know we should know, but I mean Ohio and Florida will know by nine o'clock.
Speaker 2: Why can't other states to that? Can anybody tell me they're incompetent? And more time you get to change the ballot to more It's called duggery takes place. How about in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, twenty six hundred fraudulent applications to get a ballot. Now, the CNN type said, that's evidence the system is working. But someone from a left wing group in California, you spend a lot of time putting in twenty six hundred fraudulent applications to get a ballot. How many don't we know about? Is what you know? You got to be stupid trying to know what you don't know. I know what I don't know, and I know what I don't know. But if you don't know what you know and don't know what you don't know, then you're pretty stupid. Would you agree?
Speaker 3: I would agree, but I feel good about it. I'm not sure. But Harrison Wildcats one on on the Super Bowl on Saturday, Trump's going to bring it home on Tuesday. How about that?
Speaker 2: Well, I've got from from my mouth to your ears. I certainly hope so country is in trouble otherwise, segment your reaction if any just uh, I don't know what to say. What about the Reds and you talk about the res Dela Cruz, but this year that they made a tremendous hire the best high they ever could make car Franee. They need one bat and then and the bank was by four o'clock tomorrow. Should make one trade? And you say trade for that defensive end for the Brownies? Is that correct? Bring it? Let's bring out Garrett. That's what he said when I was Garrett? Is that true? Or Max Crossman.
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: I kind of jomp would give him Jermaine Burton and kept Max Crosby here?
Speaker 2: How about that one? They have made that trade? I would, I would too. But does Max Crosby He liked to get it, get out of get out of the Raiders, right.
Speaker 3: He wants out there.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they got out. What about Marvin Lewis? Is he still there? Yes?
Speaker 3: What about Desmond Ritter? He's still there? The Raiders should hire Jeff Coddell. That's who they should hire.
Speaker 2: Would you take the job for eight million dollars a year?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I shed the PJS for that.
Speaker 2: Not bad. Did Mims do a good job yesterday on Crosby?
Speaker 3: I think he did over all? I think yeah.
Speaker 2: It was one time that he flattened Joe, but that was on a penalty. But you think did a pretty good job, right? I think I have hope segment is very negative. Trey Hendrickson, he was just four sacks.
Speaker 19: He was a man and knocked over that number seventy one yesterday one time or twice. It was like a feather. That seventy one's got to be at least a three hundred and thirty pound man. Pushed him aside, just knocked him over, Trey hendrick and like Rocky used to do.
Speaker 2: And with the Colts. And I'm told now that the Bengals afterwards had a meeting only with Joe Burrow and Hendrickson and they yelled at the players, this is Wednesday. It was good, This is good, this is Thursday. Unbeatable. He had a perfect quarterback rating with more touchdowns than the non completions. Think about the more touchdowns in the game than complete the passes. How does that work.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good. It's how it works.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good. But Joe Burden works equally good. Right, Yeah, And they don't have a Jermaine Burton though it shows up in his pj's with Sponge.
Speaker 3: But hopefully he gets the message and we can move on and he understands that the responsibilities life as a man is not about what you want to do. It's about what you have to do, what you're supposed to do. Write that down to you tell the ten year olds that he may have wanted to sleep in, but that's not what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: You have to watch cartoons, but you said no, you got to get up. You damn right, what livesa ahead? Jeff? Is there anything to do yet in your life? You got to take over the raiders. You got the rings, you got the belt. He's got to go to the Saints. That guy's fired him today. We're already working on next year. We got one more year with these guys.
Speaker 3: Next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happens to Junior High? And they go to Junior High? That's official? Harrison.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you sending your boys to Harrison or Saint X?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Harrison is a strong possibility as well as St. X.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 2: The boys need to go to both. They need counseling. Okay, we're not you're not supposed to talk about the counseling at act counseling at Harrison High School.
Speaker 3: Lots of lots of counseling.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Look at you, you don't know what to say. To you, there's no response. I'm uncomfortable and we'll see what happened. You know what we go no tie now, you know what we go through every day, coach. Was there a time when we were up against the wall, things are looking bad? It was raining fumbles everywhere incompleted to pass his penalties. Was there a time, Jeff you summoned deep into the well of souls and said, this is the moment, this is your time. You're prepared to win now execute. Was there a moment you're up against the wall and you were fearing complete defeats.
Speaker 3: All year.
Speaker 2: Twelve?
Speaker 23: He told me back on July twenty second that we were going to be sitting here. That was three weeks into practice.
Speaker 3: I said, we're going to win it all and I'm going to bring in for the students report after we win it all. It happened to it again, and we do want to give a shout the team we played, the Harrison Green squad, really good team, well coached team, a lot of good kids and guys on that team, so we were able to get the victory. But they're a good team as well.
Speaker 2: And Rob Sanders has texted him from Kenton County that he wants to take me to frishes if Trump wins, better do it soon. Is that correct?
Speaker 3: There? Get all your hot fudged sun tonight.
Speaker 2: Whatever bets I made, it's over. Freeze them whatever you gotta do. Thank you, all right, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Welcome, thank you, thank you, Nancy. All right, jeff sake, give me out of suit.
Speaker 19: Report, Willie and Utter of the Harrison, super Bowl Champs, the Rings, the Bengals are winners, and everybody else this weekend who won state titles?
Speaker 2: Where's the baby? Including Lawrenceburg? Where's the baby? We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 3: God, good doodle do folks.
Speaker 4: I'm Donald Trump, and there's two things in the world.
Speaker 2: I love a good deal and a good deal.
Speaker 4: Join me at Donald Trump's house of wings.
Speaker 2: Housewise, we're making house always. Trump is some ways I know how.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 2: He's opening one up at Montgomery and Covington. Is that true?
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: I'm done with that.
Speaker 3: By the way, You're never done time.
Speaker 2: That is the time. That time water one toe. I want to get all the wings gone. Thank you very much, thank you, very much, thank you very much. Jeff, congratulations, You're much more important here than Rocky Boyman. Just continue with Morris seven hundred WW.
Speaker 4: It's a star spangled celebration.
Speaker 3: Democracy's big night.
Speaker 5: We announced without apology.
Speaker 10: Election nights, it is going to be a flag waiting for that.
Speaker 4: After an endless barrage of political ads, speeches, accusations, and all that other campaigning style, how.
Speaker 21: The Election Board begins its last dune accounting of the vote.
Speaker 4: Join us for all American covers get the results, expert analysis and yes commentary. Big words like democracy, freedom, but it's a full blown political party. Coverage starts tomorrow ninety six on seven hundred Down you
Speaker 10: L Davia iHeartRadio has the twenty