Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America, and welcome this Friday afternoon in the Tri State Reds Baseball hot as a firecracker. Maybe they'll maybe they'll catch these Chicago Cubs. Maybe not. The Rocks are in town for the next three in the Rock Stink. They're like seventy five games under five hundred. The Reds win two or three or three or three. They're going to march for glory and for some the judgment Seat of God coming up later as an expert on Antifa and what they're doing to finance the chaos in America. But until then, Ali Bradley is a top reporter in the nation relative to a border issue. She's headquartered in Del Rio, Texas. She's been there for a long time for the good times in the bed and Ali Bradley, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, there's chaos in Texas because of the flooding, but also there's a lack of chaos on the southern border. I see a posting you had on News Nation. Border crossings have dropped following target and enforcement in Los Angeles, an effort that sparked protests and federalization the state's National Guard, and I see earlier today. I saw this video on Wednesday and Thursday out of ICE facilities, which is totally ridiculous. So, just in general, since you've been there for the good times in the bed, what is the status of the Southern border as I speak?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hi, sir, thanks for having me. So the Southern border, as you mentioned, the crossings have plummeted. I mean, agents down here are essentially bored right now because there's so many of them that are down here, but there's nobody crossing right We're seeing on average around two hundred crossings a day if that. Now, when we talk about the La riots and the things that broke out there, we started seeing that interior enforcement really ramp up around June seventh and eighth, and then when you look at June eighth, they're around two hundred and seventy crossings. Sost forward to June twentieth, plummeted to one hundred in a single day, all across the Southern border. So the chiefs down there, who's running operations on the ground, he's attributing it to their presence and the consequences that come with that. He says, you know, migrants aren't going to pay the cartel, you know, three to five thousand dollars to come here to hide in the shadows, to just be removed ultimately anyways. And so when you look at those situations and what are they going to do, come here to work at a home depot. No, that's not going to work because look what they're doing in La at the home depots, right So they're not cross they're not paying the cartel to cross right now because it doesn't benefit them because if they come into the country illegally, they're likely going to be removed. That's at least what the chief on the ground is saying, is the reason for these crossings, this new downward trend, because we've seen the downward trend since President Trump took office. Right We saw the downward trend begin at the end of the Biden administration because they basically hadn't about face and started actually kind of bringing consequences at the southern border. But then the current president of course doubling down, ramping up those deportation efforts. And so that's what they are attributing right now to the newest downward trend that we're seeing. When we look at July eighth compared to June eighth, about one hundred crossings difference there from two hundred and seventy to around one hundred and seventy. So that's what we're looking at, and that's you know, those are statistics, right, Probably I don't believe in coincidence. I don't think that you're a coincidence guy either. So you see, you know, you see actions and then you see something you know, cause and effect, and that's what they're attributing this latest decline. But when you talk about Texas, right, I mean, yes, everybody's focusing on the flooding. But remember on the fourth of July, there was a violent attack where an agent was hurt. Then fast forward a couple of days another violent attack at a McCallan Border Patrol station where two local police were injured, and then a Border patrol employee was injured. And so maybe you don't have crossings right now, but there's certainly not a shortage of wark right now for these agents and officers on the ground down here, because they are still seeing issues and that might not be by way of border crossers, right it might be by way of attacks that are happening towards them, were at them, and you know, the chief when I spoke with him, he's saying that he attributes that to the negative rhetoric that we're hearing from lawmakers from you know, even the vice mayor down there in California and one of the cities had called for basically gang members to assemble against ice and federal agents that are down there. And so there's a lot that they're still doing, and there's a lot that they're working on. But the reality here, Bill is, you know, there's not a story at the border. A border patrol can do their job because they've been around for one hundred years because people have always tried to get into the country. So as long as they're able to actually stop those individuals who are trying to come into the country illegally, there's not really a story down here. Every state is a border state, is what we said for the last four years, and now it's what we're seeing. So the work is now in the interior.
Speaker 1: The businesses was good for the cartels. Some of the numbers are off the charts. We're talking billions and billions of dollars made by the three or four Sinelo et cetera. Ten de Ragua billions of dollars every year in three to five one thousand dollars each. If you couldn't pay with cash, you paid with your body or working in burglary gangs. And that's now gone. And so how does when you lose a lot of business and you're a member of the cartel, thousands of members of the cartel, and Trump has cost them billions of dollars in business, are they trying to regroup that through other means?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So right now we're seeing a couple of new tunnels pop up, We're seeing some other smuggling routes. But what's interesting is we haven't seen smuggling ramp up to a level that's unmanageable yet. Right we haven't seen more vehicle pursuits. We haven't seen things like that. But if history is repeats itself, which is what we've seen, we know that it takes months for the cartel to pivot. Think about Title forty two ending in May of twenty twenty three. It took nearly six months for them to pivot. And then what happened in December of twenty twenty three, record breaking month, over three hundred and two thousand people crossed into the country that month, so it always takes time for them to figure out how we're enforcing the law. So right now, what people believe down here on the ground is it's not if, but when they're going to make a move, what that move is, they're waiting. They don't know what that move looks like. I mean, there was one post incident report recently that was a learning agents of a potential for thirty five Iranian nationals to move through the southern border with the help of the Sinaloa cartel, and that has not materialized. I know that border patrol is basically shoulder to shoulder at the border in that area where they were anticipated to cross, so they never got, you know, thirty five individuals having crossed over. So they are out there preventing those things from happening. They're preventing the cartel from having success, and so it will be interesting to see the moves that they make, because yeah, you're right, they were making thirteen billion dollars a year moving people into the country illegally. That doesn't even account for the drug money that they were making. That's according to Congress. And so if you're young guys, and you've got a taste of thirteen billion dollars a year, you think you're just giving up. Probably not. No one believes down here that the cartel are done, that they just gave up. So everybody is at the ready. Everybody is waiting to see what that will look like. They anticipate it to be more creative smuggling tactics, semi trucks, things like that. You'll remember we had a tragedy back in twenty twenty three. I believe it was in San Anton where dozens of people died in a hot trailer. And so that is something that we could see ramping up again. They don't know where. We're just sitting and waiting to see what the cartel is going to do. But again, nobody believes that they just gave up.
Speaker 1: Well, and when you talk about in one month under Joe Biden, three hundred and two thousand came in one month, dispersed all over the country. That's the population of Cincinnati, Ohio. And that's in one month. And now the numbers down to one hundred, from three hundred and two thousand to one hundred, is that right?
Speaker 2: Well, the numbers down, the numbers down to six thousand for the entire month, but we're only seeing about one hundred to two hundred a day. And I mean looking like the San Diego sector, which was one of the pre premiere sectors for seeing border crossings, was one of the top sectors during the Biden administration for that activity. And there's been days, Bill, I'm looking at the numbers. There were days when they saw five individuals cross in a day, just five, and they have seen thousands, right, and so yeah, that's the juxtaposition of where they're at. You know, the Del Rio sector, they were seeing thousands at one point. Some days they see twelve, you know, or fewer. And so in Del Rio sector, that's where Eagle passes, that's where the Haitian crisis was, right, so you remember those things. Now we're seeing twelve people and so it's certainly changed. But yeah, around six thousand and seventy for the month of June when compared to three hundred and two thousand for the month of December and twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: And you talk about the migrants that are murdered and killed because of the policies of Joe Biden. You talk about the boys and girls sold into sexual slavery under Joe Biden. You talk about the importation of fens and ol, heroin and drugs under Joe Biden. And I saw about a month ago a headline in the Washington Post that sentinel deaths in America have plummeted and they can't figure out why. Canally Bradley put a sharper point as to why that happened today.
Speaker 2: Well, when you have more individuals watching for fentanyl, you have more resources stopping the drug from coming in. You have less people dying from it, right, so you have more of the drugs being stopped before it gets into the hands of Americans. And that's what the Trump administration is touting right now, saying that they're seizing the drugs instead of it making it into the United States because they have the resources to stop it. I mean, I was tracking it at one point where there were forty three million pills in the Nogallas Port of Entry in twenty twenty three alone, and that's the Nogallas Port of Entry didn't even include San Diego, which rivaled Nogalls. So around forty two million pills over in San Diego. And you have to consider that the cartel is a profit and lost business. So what sheriffs and law enforcement down the border told me is that they were willing to lose ten to twelve percent of their their profit. Right, so you look at you know, over eighty million pills between two sectors and twenty twenty three alone, and that was ten to twelve percent of their business. So you know, I understand that the Trump administration is stopping more drugs. I understand fewer people are dying, but my question is where are the drugs coming in? Because you know that they're still there's still a market for it. You know, the cartel is still moving something. So did they move it all under the Biden administration. It's in the United States already and they're just waiting for their move. But here's the other thing. They don't profit off of dead clients, and everyone's dying off of fetanyl. So the other thing is they pivoted a little bit too back to methamfetain and cocaine because the market is there. United States citizens want drugs. They want met they want cocaine, they're willing to buy it. They want feentanyl too, right, but they're dying off of it. So the cartel's not making money hand over fist off of the people that die from it. So those are a couple of the points of why we're seeing fewer people die from fentanyl.
Speaker 1: Had a comment from you. You're the expert on the subject matter to see why something is occurring during the Obama years, and you weren't down in Texas. During the Obama years, from say twenty nine to January of twenty seventeen, Obama was the deporter in chief. Some of the numbers I saw between three and five million illegals were deported under Barack Hussein. Obama three to five million, and according to known records of immigration it's about three point two. Another two million were a self deport that they believe. So the deporter in chief, without question, in American history was President Obama because he enforced the law. The comments he made as president in twenty nine to twenty ten, Obama sounds like Donald Trump today. I've played him before that Obama Clinton was no different than the comments of Donald Trump today. He was the deporter in chief. But there were no sanctuary cities, there were no sanctuary states. In fact, the Democratic Party largely laid down and played dead when Obama simply enforced the law, and one of his top guys was a guy named Tom Homan. Homan worked for Obama and deported three to five million without media coverage, without these cities and rebellion, without assaulting ICE officials, without surrounding ICE agents doing their job in the FBI. How this is kind of a value judgment and maybe outside of the area of expertise. But how come during Obama there were millions more deported than under Trump. But under Trump the Democratic Party is in rebellion, including this vice mayor, including Karen bass La mayor who gets around the ICE facilities, don't don't let the cars leave in the morning out of their lots. How Come under Obama the Democratic Party was with the deportation, there were no sanctuary cities, and now all hell's breaking loose by the same Democratic Party and Obama numbers are well beyond Donald Trump's. Trump's numbers aren't even close. So why is there such a rebellion?
Speaker 2: Well, and you have to consider just how much in the gration policy has changed or hasn't changed, rather from Obama to now right, and the attention that has been put on it, because heck, everyone is arguing about social security under Obama, you can't do that anymore. So both sides want the problem of immigration more than they want the solution. That's one number two. You have a policy. You have a president right now who wants eyeballs on this problem. He wants publicity on this problem. He promised the largest deportation effort that we have seen, so he wants to deliver that. So is that part of their demise here, because again, Obama did it very quietly. My sister worked at a facility that was basically an assembly line, right, and she called my mom crying, saying her friends were being ripped out of their job, right, because that was happening under Obama too, And that's what's happening right now, right. But the thing is, under Obama, they did it very quietly. They didn't do it publicized, they didn't do it with bells and whistles. And now you've got a president who's saying, look at what we're doing. Look at this bad guy that we arrested. Look at this bad guy that we arrested. So if the good comes the bad, when you want to publicize something, everything's public then. And so that's what I believe is causing a lot of this is the publicity of it, and then you have the roundabout way that the docsing is happening in all of these different things with these agitators, right, But you don't get one without the other. So if they were doing it more quietly, possibly would it be look the same. I don't know, because right now, again they want the eyeballs on this. They want America to see what they're doing, very stark contrast to what the Obama administration did.
Speaker 1: Well, you brought up a great point. They want the problem, not a solution. So the Democrats under Obama had the perfect example, the perfect way to completely reform illegal immigration. You could have the so called dreamers, you could have a work permits expanded, you could have better border security. But the Democrats realize, yeah.
Speaker 2: They could have done that under Biden because they controlled Congress for the first two years, as.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, and they did.
Speaker 2: They could have reworked immigration, they could have allowed people to come in and seek asylum on economic grounds. They could have done a myriad of things. But they didn't, and a lot of people forget that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Biden had on Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer the first two years happy days. You're here again. The last thing they touched was immigration because they had a policy of not enforcing the law. They didn'tone change the law, having believed they're never going to be another Republican president. By the way, there's going to be a Democratic president at some point in their future. That's going to happen too. It goes back and forth, and so it's amazing to me that the problem is good for each parties. The solution is not. And Ali Bradley, we got to run. But you're the best of this. And I have hoped that maybe you'll be out of a job soon and that there'll be no legal immigration in the country in del Rio. You'll be somewhere else reporting, But this has been your life's work. And yeah, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and Ali Bradley News Nation. You're a great American. Thank you very much, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, sir, and God bless you.
Speaker 1: We'll talk soon, and God bless America. Thank you. There's the answer. Each party, but especially the Democrats, they want the problem. They don't want a solution because the problem benefits them, they think politically. Let's continue. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred ww