Speaker 1: It's the problem. You're fag Oh my god, you fuck? Okay does that work?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Oh? And it's it's off. It's cool. Let's see if it's actually playing here? Mm hm oh yeah, so I guess it is. Uh so it froze when I first started to put uh go live, So let me just check to make sure it's actually going live in the other places, because that could trip things and set them off off kilter. Looks like here, okay, maybe I don't know if I out a second green screened up looks like we're okay, I guess I'm going on here, Hello, chat over in the FDJ. Not Hecko. Hello, two L's not two A, K'SA. Maybe I should just say Hecko from now on three k's all right, Well there's that. Oops, what fucking just happened? Wow? What this movie? Okay? Well there we go. A're good, No, we're good.
Speaker 3: We're on.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, we are here, and I've got some stuff to show and let's get started. And yeah, no, is it? I mean, I mean at least that one. Yeah, we're going to pick up where we left off with that here shortly before Stephan joined us yesterday. But if I can show this. Yeah, it's not really that important to me. I was going to show you a tutorial and how to actually rip things from YouTube and then make the SoundBite out of them and make your own audio edits out of it, but it's not really necessary. Somebody says, yes, do that, then then I will, but I don't think it's necessary at the moment. Yes, bush Master, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't know where I want to start. It would be nice if we got into this thing, but it's gonna be kind of a long one and it's I think there's an audio. I think there's a video version of it, which I can't imagine what that would look like because it's just a dude reading and I don't know where what he's reading from. But it's it's something impressive. Guys saw me at Stefan. I've already been doing this for a while, so I'm a little a little burned out here, but I didn't put it on that day. Okay, So the updating of the what you called the disguise the limits on Patreon will happen probably tomorrow some time after the Morning show, and same to deal with putting that stuff on Hot Regular podcast distribution, but we are down one more avenue of communication. So now it's gonna be basically Patreon that we're gonna be talking on. And that's just how I gotta go. Now they'd be tacking, they'd attacking us. So yeah, if you were in a telegram group, the channel is still there, the group isn't so yeah, all right, so I have freedom to fascism again. The word fascism isn't understood, right, so the name of this video isn't correct or something I get behind, right, we should all be jumping for joy for that idea. It's all what do you call it? What's that word? Inverted? Like everything else? Yeah, this is what it is. Don't believe me? Look it up? Or if you were around for the first time I put out the uh what do you call it? You were up with the Last Battle series in parts on my channel, or when I did that chair did that video that was taken down from Romo AMAS immediately then you saw I think I went over that fascism part of there. If it didn't, then at least now you know the documentary to look at. So and you can find that documentary in lots of places. It's all over. I think it's a not a c I know it's all over a bit shoot. You got to find a good, clean copy of it. So here I'm gonna play this for you. And this is kind of interesting. It's a video I did well before twenty twenty two. But I think, I know, maybe it's not so March first, twenty twenty two, so like three years ago. I think it was sooner, like longer ago than that, But maybe it's not. Maybe it's just that because a lot of these things got carried over once I was pretty sure that they were going to torpedo my YouTube channel. I moved everything over to Odyssey because you used to be able to do that, and not that anything was. And I'm looking back at the stuff like I just like it's loox amateur stuff. But this particular clip isn't too bad. And it's me collecting bits and pieces of a video of videos done by brother Nathaniel regarding the Ukraine thing. And then we got to talk about this because you know, Silensia, you doing his little dance and all other shit. We got to talk about it a little bit, and again you'd say, well, this guy's a you know, he's a quote unquote ex Chabbad out of Pennsylvania or whatever and Philadelphia, I think, And there's no such thing as an ex Shabad. There's no such thing as an ex j really either in the especially a public one, because then it's pretty obvious what they're doing, right, manipulation. But they will say a lot of things that are correct, because that's how you do good propaganda and good psyops is that it's irrefutable information. It's about how they steer it or how they throw in lies along the way. Right. So a lot of the information that Brother Nathaniel presents is it's there's nothing that you could harm these people with by knowing it, So it's fair game to tell people about it. So just because it comes from him doesn't mean it's negated. That's what I'm trying to get at, you know, saying what I mean, even though I have my reservations about him overall as a person, and him talking to Stup Peters and being on Alex Jones and all these other shows, and then you know that sort of thing. So and not even that he didn't want to be on my channel, it's because I was going to ask him some things and I told him what I was going to ask him, and he's like, no, not not now, I'm so busy. I said, O, Eve, there you go. This person, this was long ago. This is back when he was doing the Alex Jones rounds. And of course Alex Jones wouldn't let him talk. That says too. But I'm gonna let him. It's such a game, such a stupid game. People are so easily confused and easily and they're just gullible. Right, It's like the whole thing is a fucking the story, it's all. It's all drama for enfotainment, but infoertainment with them with the manipulative effect I guess summarizes it quite well.
Speaker 5: So that is why Rushia is.
Speaker 1: Russia is the comma and the only four stronger about saying well, this is all Another line is.
Speaker 5: A clash between the world systems.
Speaker 1: I can't get it to go slow. See how that's soon se'son. It's pulling the fucker.
Speaker 6: Hopefully Orthodox Christianity. Hey, unipolar world is at its end and.
Speaker 5: The class has begun.
Speaker 6: The Jews who rule America in Europe, that's why Russia is Fuck this and Belarus will form a three full chord that won't be.
Speaker 1: I gotta get this right. It wasn't quite where I wanted. I didn't I didn't want to hear my old self talking. So there we go. There we go, six twenty nine, April first, twenty fourteen, the true New Year. And this is what this is how old his video is twenty fourteen.
Speaker 6: Realizations is taking place right before our very eyes in the battle for Ukraine. It's a clash between two world systems, the American European system of juden Geist and the Russian.
Speaker 1: Now keep in mind this was twenty fourteen. He's speaking from. This is the two thousand. Yeah, this is the old me talking, as you can tell by the difference in the voice. Right, it's a fourteen video, Okay.
Speaker 6: The system of Orthodox Christianity.
Speaker 1: By old me, I simply just mean the original recording. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Hey, unipolar world is at its end and the clash has begun the Jews who rule America in Europe. That's why Russia is in crosshairs of international judy and Putin has spun as a new Hitler. Russia is the last holdout of Christianity and the only force strong enough to oppose the Jewish agenda. Christianity in America has long been destroyed by the Jewish press, Jewish Hollywood, and the Jewish lobbies. Europe has left its Christian roots by assenting to the EU's dismissal of European church history. Haneka has become the Holy Day of the EU.
Speaker 5: It's not a battle between the.
Speaker 1: Morela like EU. You know what I mean? Like gross, we gotta way does god dm teeth? Are those an't waite strips man or something. Look at this' chompers, remember they will You gotta watch out for their teeth. You know how My intro used to go.
Speaker 6: The atheist West and the Russian East, and it converges in Ukraine. Historically, culturally and economically, Ukraine has tied to Russia. But by Victoria Newman installing yet's the year as Ukraine's Prime minister, Kiev has been.
Speaker 1: This is before she got as hideous. I mean, she's still not great, but she twenty fourteen were better years for Newland. Look at this dude, This guy's head it can be tarted.
Speaker 6: Baby pushed away from Russia right into the decadent arms of the EU. The next step is to make Ukraine the Sabbath Boy of the Jewish world. IMF. Ukraine's are getting a big loan, but with heavy strings attached.
Speaker 7: Now, the fourteen to eighteen billion dollars from international leaders is not simply alone. It comes also comes with some of the harshest austerity conditions we've seen yet. Heating costs will jump by some fifty percent, a seventy percent wage cart for public.
Speaker 1: See, obviously they were pushing the Russians, at the very least, just the Russians that lived in Ukraine, because historically that's what they were to want. What Putin was offering way more than what was going about to happen to them. Is they were pushing like that. That was this type of pressure. It was forcing that to happen. And what were they punishing them for. They're putting them under the thumb, right, So that's harming the people and oppressing them with this. You know, was it fourth fifth generation Bolsheviks? There? Fourth absolutely, and you have of course our government involved in it and NATO involved in it. They started messing around with Putin first in Georgia and then they started messing with them in Ukraine, and that that vote that they wanted out. They wanted in with Putin, so naturally shit had a started up, right, And this is what they're doing. This is that the control arm, you know, locking into place with the IMF loan. Guess what. Guess what we pay when we pay quote unquote taxes, that's our that's our membership fee for being in the cult. And we when we fill out those forms, that's our that's our membership renewal. The IMF is just what they call it. But hey, that's what we're giving them money to. It's nothing anything for us.
Speaker 7: Click sector workers. Let's move on and talk about pensions because they're set to be slashed to half their cons This means the elderly will have to make ends meet while paying for those rising utility bills.
Speaker 6: Look at what Yet's the year Newland's boy has rated down on the people of Ukraine. With crushing debt, a lowered standard of living, and severed from Russia. Demoralized Ukraine will become yet another pawn and Jewish's plan for world hegemony. But Russia and friends won't take this sitting down. Already, companies like Germany Siemens are saying nine to the threatened sanctions against and Putin. Has said many times that Russia, Ukraine and Belarus will form a three fold cord that won't be easily broken. But the real strength of Russia is derived from her Christian roots. If God is for a nation, who can be against her? It's no longer a unipolar world.
Speaker 8: The battle has just begun.
Speaker 6: The religion of Vladimir Putin is based on the idea of Orthodox Christian civilization. Christ is present and pleased when men seek to build the Kingdom of God on earth. This is according to the Orthodox tradition of symphony of church and state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever gets them through their day, you know what I mean. The Byzantines did break away from the Roman Empire, so okay, whatever, So you know how I feel about all this shit, right, these Abrahamic fucking bullshit, But hey, whatever, whatever flosten about as long as not. Hey, let's jump into the the Saturn called Judaism, child killing weather whatever, right, somebody needs to whatever. This is a slightly different than being the Roman Catholic slash Christian. The Roman Catholic Church and the Jesuits hate these people, hate hate these people, okay, so that must that might say something about them in a positive manner.
Speaker 6: State, where the Church is the soul and the state is the body. The church prepares men for heaven, while the state preserves the culture as transformed by the Church. It's a partnership building a strong Russian.
Speaker 9: Nation Christians Suzela Ibilus.
Speaker 6: The West, though, has lost its vigor. It's now the haunt of Jewry, which has devastated its culture with depravity. It's at the end of history, a ghost of old forms, bereft of the soul it once possessed. It swept clean, and seven demons have entered in its place. This is not the case with Russia. After seventy years of Jewish Bolshevik oppression, Russia is pulsing in the womb of rebirth and renewal, where Orthodox churches with its golden domes and sky blue cupulas, Christian schools and holy monasteries are sprouting throughout its cities and dotting its countrysides. Guard and the Devil are at war sat Dostoevsky, and the battlefield is the heart of man. Putin has drawn the battle lines. He rebuked the West for its deviant sexual moors and six spirituality, but Obama, with Jewish children at his side, selling sonomy s Tholese homosexuals, for charting a course for US six New World.
Speaker 10: Third, we asked the present for his support of game marriage because we are there because we have two moms and they are just as good as other parents.
Speaker 2: Welcome all of you to the White House four Pride months. We've got some outstanding members of Congress here, including a record number from the.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck who's in a freaking White House briefing? Like seriously, who they're gonna throw popcorn too and blow the airhorn? Like fucking what kind of pieces of shit out of these people? Congressional Like in twenty four fourteen, the cameras were already out. Life had already ended. There was a the world has already ended when people were doing this shit.
Speaker 2: Baldy Caucus. Major General Patricia Rose and her wife, retired Lieutenant Julie Roth are here.
Speaker 1: It's lovely Jewey named there.
Speaker 5: We've got Julie Roth.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's the old obviously. Yeah that sounds a little you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Fred Hakberg and Elaine Kaplan two outstanding members of my team who are here.
Speaker 1: They're all Jews.
Speaker 2: I want to congratulate Niza Alejandro, who just a few hours ago was confirmed by the Senate, making her the first openly gay Hispanic federal judge in our country.
Speaker 1: We should be what mourning for that or celebrating that which does what they are have to do with what they can do and what their capabilities are at that job. How many people are passed over so that piece of shit little go fucking higher could be put in? There?
Speaker 6: Tin has a choice to make either come under the thumb of the decadent Jewish West or save its soul with the Christian east of Holy Russia.
Speaker 5: There is a war. It's a battle for the horse of men.
Speaker 6: For them of Putin will always be remembered for his love for the church leaders come and go. But Putin's Christian legacy will live on through his young admirers. Now, if America is supposedly a Christian country, why is Putin painted as a monster? Is it because the enemies of the church I mean Jews run America's propaganda machine? Why do they hate him, I mean fear him? It goes beyond Putin's personal beliefs. His faith is much bigger. He's reviving the Orthodox tradition of symphony of church and state and that puts Jews.
Speaker 1: Out of power. That might not also be a very good thing though, So there is a bit of a hitch there.
Speaker 6: Right, moral backbone, strength and society sent as a reproach to any nation vilifying Putin for forbidding same sex.
Speaker 1: I'm all for putting morality because that's what all integral, noble just rulers should already have without having to pick a religion to go by. The shouldn't have to be church in this because then who really runs the show? Right, because the church can always turn its congregation on the person, So who actually really ends up owning the country. It's a very bad situation. So yes, morality, ethics, all the common sense shit that you shouldn't need a book to read in order to figure out what's good and what's bad in life and what you should do and how you should treat others. If you just follow the common law, cause no harm and make your country's representatives do the same, especially when they're you know, treating you, and hold them to it. We already have a really cool pieces of paper outlines a lot of things pretty well, just how much do you just make them follow that? You know, make them follow that not let them dance around it with their fucking you know, Supreme Court and all this other bullshit so brandized, right, you have the the rise of the expert, expert testimony asper with this expert, this expert that throw away this and then precedents that precedence just means that whoever erodeed it previously, you can point at that ruling and then erode the law further, making it more and more corrupt each time you point at, well, in this case, blah blah blah blah blah, happened, that's set the precedent. So therefore, well, how about what the law says? And if they're unjust laws, they shouldn't. They're neal and void. But who who enforces that? That has to be the people. You can't delegate someone else to do that, because they're the ones who are in the process of altering that right, especially when you know the nature of our country definitely since eighteen sixty five.
Speaker 6: This marriage is a secular attack on the church from which morality is derived. Putin is not going to blink and the prime pushers of same sex marriage world Jeury doesn't like it.
Speaker 5: For with Putin's symphony of Church.
Speaker 1: You should look up the these two words if you can, if you can stomach it, it's called pussy riot. Yeah, just like it sounds. And this is one of those antagonized putin not even real band, it's just an activist group that's that was funded by a bunch of assholes. They staged pre election Berlin show for Ukraine. Yeah, wonderful, they were there too. They've been active recently, but they are a Russian Russian meaning jew. Feminist Protests and Performance are a group based in Moscow that became popular for it's provocative of punk rock music. And now they can't barely they can't play their instruments, which later turned into a more accessible style. Founded in the fall of twenty eleven. Yeah, blah blah, blah whatever. It's a freaking bunch of paid activists who go into churches and do stupid, horrible things, and you know they're disrespectful. I have my opinions about things, but I wouldn't go into their realm and start shitting on them, maybe even literally right, or do anything perfane, because that's not how you that's not how you win people over that, that's not how you tell them or explain to them that maybe they're being misled. That's not how that works. If you start acting like a big piece of shit, then that's what you are and they should be repulsed by you. And that's what this. They called a musical group. It's a joke. Yeah, Russian dissident punk band Pussy Riot played at a pro Ukraine protest. Sure. Oops, that's not how you press play.
Speaker 6: They the synagogue has put out the pasture.
Speaker 5: Not so in America.
Speaker 6: The synagogue rules beginning with US Treasury, where Jacob Blue and Daniel Cohen have penned America's sanctions against Christian Russian fifteen. But it's backfiring. The church, in Putin's eyes, is integral to Russian statehood. Militant atheism, now rampant in America, tore Russia apart. When the church is persecuted, the state suffers.
Speaker 5: The lesson has.
Speaker 6: Been learned, and in spite of the America's sanctions or because of them, Russia is returning back to the church. Putin sees it with his own eyes. Look yourself at the Russian Church, her people, and Fademer. Putin the Synagogue doesn't stand the chance.
Speaker 1: That I should paint the pictures where now, So let me go ahead and throwing a couple of things here.
Speaker 6: Everyone's talking about World War three, but no one's talking about how it will change the world forever.
Speaker 1: This is twenty fifteen, mind you, three six fifteen.
Speaker 6: The birth pains of world convulsion will usher in the anti christ jew world order. The dramas are something and Jewish neocons keep provoking Putin into war.
Speaker 11: Do you think we should have American boots on the ground in Ukraine?
Speaker 12: I am sure that the President of the United States should not.
Speaker 1: There's that psychopath Bill Crystal on the far left. There, this guy right here with my finger's poking him. Put my finger in his nostril. There you go, puld it out.
Speaker 12: And indeed, what happens with Putin actual invades Ukraine? Are we really going to stick to the position that it's thinking said, well, we send troops. We stuck to that position in Syria Aside seems to have used chemical weapons. Once again, let's let's talk about ground troops. How about maybe a little air power or air support or providing weapons to the Ukrainians. Would that be such a bridge too far for President Obama to go?
Speaker 5: So lethal assistance we.
Speaker 4: Keep this under review. We're in constant dialogue with the Ukrainians about what will make a difference to them.
Speaker 10: What's most important is that the.
Speaker 6: Russians be deterred, deter provoke. If they get their war and devastation is achieved.
Speaker 5: Old ways will be extinct.
Speaker 6: As in World War One, Christian Russia is again blocking the advance of our one world government that Jews will lead, put Putin out of power and weaken Christian Russia via a third World War. Then Jewy's agenda goes unchecked with three devastating goals. One Christianity, homosexual acts will be promoted using the Bible against it, will be outlawns, hate speech, and the traditional family eroded. Two population control, mandatory vaccinations.
Speaker 1: And he said that in twenty fifteen, Bro. Then Nathaniels on it. That's why I use him.
Speaker 6: With undisclosed sterilization formulas will kick off selective population control. The pilot program began in Tel Aviv for several years.
Speaker 1: So tel Aviv, right, And let me just say this a lot of times, it's not really all that's safe to be a Jew either, because the top level elitists of them, they have no qualms whatsoever with attacking their quote unquote own people. Even if you want to say, well, they're not really do whatever, that's an argument for somebody else. The point is those who claim they are the same, they will attack and murder or allow for it, or set up the situation for a slaughter and then blame their enemies for it when it wouldn't have been able, it wouldn't have organically happened without their hands involved.
Speaker 13: Here.
Speaker 14: Yeah, this Israeli government was forcibly administering birth control.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: If they can't coach somebody to attack them, or attack a group of Jews, then they'll attack their own a group of Jews and then say it was someone else who did it. They don't care who they kill. It all has to push the thing for it. Remember, these are bankers and a saturn cult at the very tippty top of this stuff. Judaism is just one of those masks. They have no loyalty to anybody. And by the way, colts kill each other all the time for absolutely nothing their members. It could just be a way to initiate someone else. Does have to have a reason, They don't need reasons. That's how we operate. Reason right, they don't have reason.
Speaker 14: Well to a segment of its minority population with doctors.
Speaker 1: They can't just say Palestinians, right, they have to say minority population.
Speaker 14: Doctors injecting Ethiopian Jewish women against their will with a contraceptive de brova.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then too, but also the Palestinians.
Speaker 14: But it wasn't until this January that a government official finally acknowledged it. One investigative journalist who interviewed thirty five Ethiopian immigrants found that they were being intimidated and threatened into taking the shots while being told that they were merely inoculations, and many speculate it was all part of a deliberate attempt to restrict and expanding minority.
Speaker 6: Up root nationalism. With a collapse of borders, a universal welding of all nations will fused into one diluted whole, with a Jewish ruling cast on top of the heap cash will be replaced with digital currency.
Speaker 1: You again twenty fifteen, he says this, who's.
Speaker 6: To buy and sell a digital account? Will be embedded in your wrist?
Speaker 5: Watch the news today.
Speaker 6: The pawns of war, I mean gentile generals whose paychecks are cut by Jews who own the Fed are beating the drums?
Speaker 15: What are we seeing happening in the Ukraine? What does that really mean? While we're seeing do we believe that it's Russian surrogates that are doing this? Is that the playbook? We've watched Iran do this now for years where they use surrogates. So is that a certain playbook that we see?
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 15: We don't know. We got to figure that out. We got to understand what that means. We got to figure out how do we combat something like that As we move to the future. Those are the kind of questions that we have to think about, and we have to start organizing our force and training our force to react to the playbook.
Speaker 6: You fool is giving Jews a war that will bring in a brave new world that even Huxley could never conceive.
Speaker 1: Now wait till we get into the bloody passover, over and over and over, bloody passover, bloody Passover. I don't know what if he's ever call, I'm sure he has the perim. I know he also dances around the connection between the Francis and the Zionists because the fucking Shabbada or to the Zionists, and he was one of them, so he doesn't like to talk about what the fucking connections they have, or to the fact that it's sprouted out of the Their Kabbala doesn't really get into that, does he. That's why you want to come on my show, because you don't want to talk about Well, plus I wasn't a big enough audience, and I was in the controlled circle.
Speaker 5: A new clash of civil.
Speaker 6: Twenty twelve pisations is now unfolding before our very eyes. While the atheistic West is in decline, a renewed Russia based on the Christian faith, the Historic Church and cultural Unity, whose leader is a devout Orthodox Christian, is emerging as an opposing force to the pernicious spread of Zionist imperialist.
Speaker 1: Did see what he just said? Why does everybody say that because he wore a hat one time, he's anything but what he just said. Oh he's a dude. His mother was Georgian, his mother he was raised by, wasn't his real mother. Whatever the hell people try to say about who he is or what he is, they don't realize their falling for this another another angle or layer of propaganda realism.
Speaker 6: It was that the World Economic Forum held in Dubos, Switzerland in two thousand and nine.
Speaker 1: And this is the part of the narrative that people have been regurgitating right now, all of the plays saying that, well, he's been to Dabbos and he's out the World Economic Forum, so he's one of them. Pay attention to what he actually said there.
Speaker 13: Mhm.
Speaker 6: That Russian Prime Minister of Vladimir Putin signaled to the Judaic empowered West that its era of a unipolar world was coming to an end.
Speaker 16: Not only the architecture of global fighting, a system based on in direction of a number of major.
Speaker 6: World The demonization of Russia's leader, which I call the Jewish War of Vladimir Putin, then shifted into high gear. This smearing had already begun in two thousand and seven, when Gerald Evin's and Norman Pearlstein's Time magazine portrayed Putin as a tyrannical monster as Times Man of the Year. It all came to a head during the douma of parliamentary elections helen Russia's provinces last month. Even before the so called election monitoring groups issued their reports, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had a human rights meeting in Lithuania accused Putin of rigging the vote.
Speaker 17: A number of governments continue to view civil society as adversaries instead of partners. We just witnessed a flawed Duma election in Russia, including efforts to halt the election monitoring.
Speaker 6: Putin was quick to respond, pointing out that Clinton's blatant lie of voter fraud signal to designers funded NGO's to begin their stage well rehearsed anti Putin protests.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm just gonna read this. We need to work out ways to protect our sobmidary defense against interference from outside. Formerly, the first thing that the US Secretary of State did was to give her opinion about elections. She said they were unfair and unjust a material even before she got Office of Democratic Institutions and Human Rights Monitors materials. She set the tone for some of the activists inside our country, gave them a signal. They heard the signal and started active work with support from US State Department.
Speaker 6: Signally, Jewish chess champion Gary Kasprov had the leader the protests, complete with the typical and obviously heavily funded lots of money. Here, folks, this is not some spontaneous grassroots protests, rehearsed theatrics, kechi slogans, and expensive photoshop posters, some of them pointedly anti Christian. The short work of Jews, since the church is very popular under putin. The leading US State Department sponsored NGO behind the contrived protests in Russia, as reported by the renowned contemporary historian William f Engal, is a National Endowment for Democracy known as the NED. This organization has absolutely nothing to do with democracy, but rather with subverting governments that oppose the ZIONUS West quests for world hegenomy through conferences, elections, monitoring, and social networking. Dubious beginnings mark this so called democracy group. You see the need's Jewish founders in the eighties, Allen ned Einstein and Karl Gershman, were careful to prevent any exposed, definitely irishposure of the laundered funds coming to them from this for such exposure would have aboorded the organization at its birth. Indeed, the National Endowment for Democracy was created to do overtly what the CIA could not do covertly. Gershman remains the president of the NED, where he is enabled by two powerful money Jews who serve on the board of directors, Kenneth Thuberstein, who also serves on the board of the Boeing Company, and Larry Lebanow, former chairman of the US Chamber of Commerce, who now directs the ned's International Policy Center. The Jewish war in Vladimir Putin is now in full bloom. Yet, in spite of Jury's efforts to destroy him, Vladimir Putin, a devout Orthodox Christian, has as his reinforcement troops all the powers of heaven, and of this battalion fully equipped for lethal battle.
Speaker 5: The international jury has no defense, all right, all right?
Speaker 1: So what happened in the Romanovs to the Romanovs and what we're seeing. If you heard that song when I first came in bitter, watch what you say, yea who it said?
Speaker 5: Too?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: This is coming back to them now. When I say them, I'm talking about the United States, NATO and all these other punks. I'm gonna put the romanov Went on and we're gonna go right to the bloody passover in Ukraine and then we're gonna talk some more and I'm gonna show you some other stuff. But let's do some more of the brother Nathaniel Here, did you notice that the people who created that video that says a hell lot of more nineteen eighty three spelled it wrong. It wrote it more like mre because that was a rip. So that's directly the way that it was written. Now the source file.
Speaker 8: The murder of the Russian Imperial family on July seventeenth, nineteen eighteen was probably the greatest crime in world history, second only to Jury's crucifixion of the Lord Jesus Christ nineteen hundred years before, the family of Zar Nicholas's second, his whife Alexandra, and his daughters Olga, Tatiyana, Maria A, Nastasia, and his son.
Speaker 1: When you listen to this, pay attention to who's moving the money and who's funding this, because that's what's important here, and it ties our government and the people who had just basically ransacked and stole our country away from us with the Federal Reserve Act. Their money and the looting of our country for this endeavor is what caused the Bolsevik Revolution any success whatsoever, because they got the funding that they needed and they failed once got pushed out of Russia, but they weren't hung like they should have been by Zar Nicholas the second So unfortunately they came back around and we're a little bit more successful the next time, and we're going to we're going to get into that because this is really important to understand the history before we go too deep into what they're trying to sell us right now.
Speaker 6: Air Alexei were pious Orthodox Christians. They exemplified all that is precious in a family, Christian piety and love for one's neighbor, and they love nothing more than going to church. But world Jewy despisers of Christian piety and the Christian monarchy both finance and instigated the Bolshevik Revolution and the overthrow of the Czar, and finally his death and the murder of his entire family. From then on the world has witnessed and felt the decline and disintegration of the family, the core of an ethical and cohesive society. According to British historian Anthony Sutton, it was Wall Street Jewish banker Jacob Schiff of Kouon Leb Bank who brought Leon Trotsky born Lev Bronstein to New York in February of nineteen sixteen. Trotsky recruited Russian Jews from the immigrant population of the lower East side of Manhattan and trained them as armed revolutionaries. On March twenty seventh, nineteen seventeen, Schiff sent Trotsky and his group of Jewish primunists off to Russia to lead a Marxist revolution with no less than twenty million dollars in gold today worth billions. That same month, the Tsar was forced to abdicate and along with his family, was placed under house arrests in Saint Petersburg. In August of nineteen seventeen, with the Bolsheviks rising to power, the hatred of Trotsky toward the Tsar reached a fevered pitch, and the Imperial family removed far from the sympathetic sentiments of the Russian people, to Tubulsk in Siberia. In the spring of nineteen eighteen, the Tsar and his family were taken to Echinterenburg in the Urals, where the Jew Jacob Durowski, head of the local Cheka, was given the assignment to imprison, plan and assassinate the Imperial family. Yuroshky brought the Czar and his family to a former house of a wealthy Jewish merchant named Apatiev, now made an into a prison for his captives in prison for over two months. Just before midnight on July seventeenth, nineteen eighteen, the jew Yorrowsky brought the Imperial family to the basement. They were told that they were going to pose for a group picture, but the Jewish assassins Hiroski, Nikolin, Yemikov.
Speaker 18: Waganov were waiting.
Speaker 6: Hirosky then pulled out his revolver and aimed it directly at the Tsar's head and fired so Nicholas the.
Speaker 18: Second died instantly. Next two shots Arena Alexandra as she made the sign of the cross, Olga, Tatiana, Maria the Nacissia.
Speaker 5: Were shot next.
Speaker 18: As the room became silent, there was a low grown Alexi, the heir to the Tsardom of Russia, was still alive.
Speaker 6: The Jiu Yaurowsky stepped up and fired two shots.
Speaker 8: Into the boy's ear.
Speaker 18: All the members of the Tsar's family were lying on the floor with many wounds in their bodies.
Speaker 5: The blood was running a streams.
Speaker 18: The Bolshevik Jews, financed by Jewish Wall Street, achieved their aim. The Imperial family, the Tzardom and the Romanov dynasty was exterminated.
Speaker 1: There's another video here where they explain how Eurosky, the guards that were actually watching the family were very endeared to that family. They were very friendly with them, and they were all replaced before they dragged them into the basement and shot them in the middle.
Speaker 5: Of the night.
Speaker 1: So it's not like those people weren't good people, and even their captors knew that they were. But you know, the Bolsheviks, and you know, let's just put it out there, Okay, A Bolshevik Jew that's what they are, Okay.
Speaker 5: Not here.
Speaker 6: Christ passed the torch of true religion to the Russian people of his day as the soul god bearing nation, a role forfeited by the Jews, leading their nation a mere phantom of their former glory. A star shall rise out of the east el Rizosima in the Brothers Camezov declared with regard to the Russian Church, bringing Christ's image and truth to the tottering creeds of the world. Doskoyevsky's view that Je repose an obstacle to Russia's historical mission first appears in Crime and Punishment. One of the characters, while making his way through the streets of Saint Petersburg in search of a fitting sight to commit suicide stops before a large building whose watchman is a Jew with a foreign accent, appearing as a kind of phantom. Rather than trying to stop the suicide, the Jew protests that it should not happen on his watch. Not here, not here, What you are doing? This is not the place that jew insists. Just say, I is on my way to America, answers the Russian and then pulls the trigger.
Speaker 5: This symbolism is clear.
Speaker 6: The dark forces, a jury with its materialistic spirit, threatened the destiny of Orthodox Russia from taking root in its own soil and emerging as a far reaching redemptive force bearing a prophet's mantles. Yes, he pictured Jewish Bolshevism for stalling the mission of Russian Messianism. But after decades of suffering under the darkness of the Jewish Soviet, the Russian Church re emerges as a spiritual light. We're living in apocalyptic times, the Patriarch of All Russia announced last week when reproving the West for justifying the sin of homosexuality by legislating at its law, a first in human history.
Speaker 11: As the.
Speaker 1: Russian Church respects the rights of individuals to choose their way of life. But for the first time in human history, Well, sin is justified by law. Well, I don't know about that. About to tell him the whole thing is is sin justified by law? So too goes all of what the frankest seventeen Francis are all about. What was that which will lead to the moral degradation of society?
Speaker 6: But Obama, I'm alleged homosexual himself and the chief sponsor of the final phase of the West Decline, condemned Russia for prohibiting the dissemination of homosexual propaganda to children, and he did so in the darkness of night in an interview with the atheist talk show host Jay Leno.
Speaker 1: Well, something that shocked me about Russia.
Speaker 5: And I'm surprised this is not a huge story.
Speaker 6: Suddenly homosexuality is against the law.
Speaker 1: I mean, this seems like Germany.
Speaker 5: Let's round up the Jews, let's round up the game.
Speaker 1: First of all, that didn't happen in Germany. Second of all, now you know what type of pieces jay Leno is. And I think it's kind of funny that you have the space smashed in and his arm hurt, and he says he fell down a hill. Yeah, or was thrown because he owed somebody money or some other thing you got off a lot of cars. But they might also have a gambling problem or something. Who knows he sucked with the wrong Hughes de Vayes send some people love to him. What a crock of shit Jay rounded the black I mean it starts with that.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, that patriarch said. Homosexuals are free to choose their lifestyle. No one's rounding them up, but they are forbidden to parade their depravity in the streets where the eyes of children will be defiled.
Speaker 5: Let's see what Obama says.
Speaker 2: I have no patience for countries that.
Speaker 1: Try to Let's hear what the crackhead has to say about it.
Speaker 2: Three gays or lesbians or transgender persons and in ways that intimidate them or harmful to them.
Speaker 6: You've got it wrong.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is the video that got me kicked off of Patreon the first time when I was still under Ballbusters. Instead of Disguise the limits, it was this video.
Speaker 5: Here ongo.
Speaker 6: The sodomites are the ones intimidating and harming others by parading their perversity and their shame.
Speaker 5: Before all to see.
Speaker 6: In Dosievsky's Demons, he warns that when a nation loses faith in God, it is no longer a nation. Surely, this hater of God's law is Obama, is rushing America headlong onto the path of destruction, upon which it no longer has anything to give but its own godlessness heaped.
Speaker 5: Upon the world Thaskias.
Speaker 6: He then brings onto the world stage a holy fool in the person of Ayosha in his final work, The Brother's caramels off.
Speaker 5: When asked by.
Speaker 6: A troubled girl, if at Easter the Jews kill it child and eat it, Ayosha answers, I don't know. This passage alone, more than any other in the history of literature, has driven Jewry into such a frenzy that they insist Dosi Yeesky should have put into Ayosha's mouth a plain and simple no. But Alyosha's answer stands that killing of Christianity Dosiyesky for Saul would find a fitting grave in the Judais west. But when a star rises in the east, casting its rays on that benighted west, it's bright and holy light no ju can kill.
Speaker 1: Which leads us right into the passover thing because he's.
Speaker 5: Just all right.
Speaker 1: So I'm not usually a soup can soup guy. But this Campbell's chunky ghost pepper chicken noodle, No, I wish I was sponsored by them, but it's it actually is spicy as hell. And I also added Carolina reaper cheese to it to let it go down the wrong pipe. Though yikes, just talked about how they're would they kill and eat it? He says, I don't know. Well, let's take a look at the one he did on Passover, shall we? The bloody passover in Ukraine? And this is what their cultic symbolism, the occult symbolism, I guess you could say, the hidden symbolism of all their things, their cult rich.
Speaker 5: Why do you choose use the word bloody in their war cries?
Speaker 6: Here's at Nick Schiffrin had a PBS Foreign Affairs who tweeted that Putin has decided to invade Ukraine with a bloody campaign. Do you remember the feu Victoria Neulan at state that vicious.
Speaker 4: I don't think we should go into the government. I don't think it's necessary. I don't think it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think I think that's right. Okay, one more.
Speaker 4: Wrinkle for you, Jeff. I can't remember if I told you this or if I only told Washington this. That when I talked to Jeff Feltman this morning, he had a new name for the UN guy, Robert Seri. Did I write in that this morning?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I all that he's now gotten both Sari and bon Ki Moon to agree that Sari could come in Monday or Tuesday. Okay, so that would be great. I think to help glue this thing and have the UN help blu it and you know, fuck the EU.
Speaker 6: Get in the way of the jew bitch's bloodlust, the f US will gust like the year ship wrin Kaiker's new and born Nettleman has the same bloodlust on her christ killing head.
Speaker 19: Can you sort of put in perspective what the strategy is here? Because President Biden has said he's not sending combat troops to Ukraine, he's talking about moving potentially a small number of troops into Allied countries in the re Is this about containing the threat from becoming a regional war?
Speaker 1: So what we've been I just want to say she looks like one of the teletubby's with that Zipproli up her back doing.
Speaker 4: Is first given Ukraine the kinds.
Speaker 1: Of I'm talking about the news anchor, wait till they pan back to her. She looks like, was it which one's a purple one? Is that the gay one too? I think it is something that rhyme's I forgot what it is. I'll find out.
Speaker 4: The defensive lethal equipment that they need in order to be able to make this If Russia makes that big mistake and moves in a very bloody fight.
Speaker 6: Why does Newleman relish a bloody fight? What is this Jewish fascination with blood?
Speaker 1: Well, the Jews tinky winky, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 6: Big call for the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ in demanding conscious power to crucify him.
Speaker 11: Bla blah blah.
Speaker 6: Not only this, the Jews invoke the blood of Christ's murder to be upon their children's heads.
Speaker 1: Without all this other religious bullshit, you could just make your point more clear. So this is why I think this guy's also signs like, plain and simple. What they're doing is wrong and evil, and they're murdering people for their political ends, right. They're stirring up trouble, getting things going, causing more, causing conflict. All this stuff. They're breaking international law. All those are points talking about what your fairy tale is compared to my fairy tale, both written by fucking Jews. It's just fucking retarded. You're still in the same box. You just think that you're you're doing something different because they're in a different corner of the box. Like, shut up, shut up already. Theyone needs to hear your fucking.
Speaker 6: Preaching for all generations to come. This is the diacitle cur You know, he's.
Speaker 1: Not a priest or anything. He's brother, right, so he doesn't need a fucking preach. He just wear an a costume Jew in a costume who also has a nonprofit. Surprise, a Jew with a nonprofit. What do you know?
Speaker 6: First, that's pressed upon every Jew's forehead that compels a loss for murder and blood when he passed over? Written by Israeli scholar Ariel Toaf, son of the chief Rabbi.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't at all from that profile, look like every devil painting and picture that you are, wood carving that you've ever seen. Look at that faced, even the facial hair matches. It's usually it's usually the scrawny devil ones with the bony elbows, and the bony knees and uh, you know, the narrow shoulders, those those depictions of the devil that's that's that face that is usually sitting on top of it. I say it right there, even though.
Speaker 20: Apparently he's you know, exposing the rutual murder of Christians or gloating about it because what the fuck are you going to do about it?
Speaker 1: Type of thing. But maybe we should pick up this book and take a look at aerial toaff I mean I would get it for free and screw the jew from the money. But you know, a bloody blood passover, not bloody blood passover the Jews of Europe and ritual murder, I'm sure there's going to be a perfectly good excuse for it at the end. In that is that a giant butter knife? Is he buttering bread? I don't think so.
Speaker 6: A Rome cruise in his book that many Catholic children were killed by Jews in Europe between eleven hundred and fifteen hundred. A d bride blood all the murdered Catholic children was used for baking matsa says toe af during the Jewish festival of Passover. Catholics ever since commemorated the blood called killing of Simon of Trent.
Speaker 5: The boy was murdered.
Speaker 6: By Jews at the age of three in fourteen seventy five AD, so as to extract his blood for baking matsa. Taaf in his book Bloody pass Over validates the murder of this Catholic Christian child. Not only this, Toaf confirms that European Jews during this period hankered for Catholics children's blood for its curative powers, so curative that roaming Jewish merchants sold the dried blood of murdered Catholic children with approval by Rabbis, though forbidden by Moses. Take countless blood lusting Jews. There is always for Jews ways to get around the law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like tying strings all around your neighborhood so you can do shit on whatever date is Saturday. LUs.
Speaker 6: For Victoria Nudleman and Nick schiffrein, ditching international law is a very Jewish thing to do the blood of Russia, as they now need in a brand new war, it would include the blood of Ukrainian America.
Speaker 1: Part of their religion is to try to outsmart your God their God, and and to get do workarounds. So it's not a it's not a faith, it's not a religion at all. It's a it's a it's a it's a front for a cult that doesn't believe in any of the ship that they will or whoever is in charge of it now doesn't anyway. But it doesn't matter because it's all bullshit either get away. It's Abrahamic death cult craft that's saturn cult in nature. But they don't even obviously if if they were God fearing men and women, they sure as hell wouldn't be looking for workarounds that. It's like, you don't think that the quote unquote all knowing what's going to figure out that you've cheated this, you know what I mean, like, oh, well we put strings up and oh we did this and that. It's just ridiculous. But that's how the oppera. They're always scheming, and they're scheming God, their God all the time, and they think that's a good thing because they think, I don't know if it makes them God proud, but it's like they think that their God wants them to outsmart him and try to trick him. It's actually part of it. This is literally true.
Speaker 6: What the fuck okay and European NATO soldiers, Oh Christian that would have some kind of curative power for Jeury. First the rituals, then the results. It puts the Jews on top. This obsession with blood, currently brought to life by newdlemen and schiffering, is tied to the blood letting of righteous able by the wicked pain, extending all the way to the crucifixion of Messiah Jesus.
Speaker 1: I get lost in these types of things, because that's the word YadA YadA in the Bible. But we'll just let him finish.
Speaker 5: The Jews.
Speaker 6: The blood of Abel cries to me from the grave, said God Almighty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, actually that was there. They're the ones telling you the story. Abel was a son of a bitch. He was part of the cult, He was part of the Edenites. He was balder in the British at A and Caine or Mioch Michael where you get archangel Michael from was Thor, also known as odin Or od of the Inn was Thor's son. Miok is credited with creating the plow and innovating and expanding what do you call it, irrigation and making shitty world shouldy shitty land useful, and he was. They also say that part of that whole story with Nimrod and the tower was food storage because they were attempting to prevent a famine, so was a grain storage facility that the Jews turned around and said, oh, are you trying to disrespect our God when he wants to murder the whole world again by making something too big for him to swallow up with the water. Yeah, okay. The only fucking the only person in the Old Testament that wasn't a Nimrod, which means stupid, was Nimrod.
Speaker 5: E the cane.
Speaker 6: His blood be upon us and upon our children, cried the wicked Jews. The pilot like an ingrained, embedded, rooted bad habit sensual physical with Jewish visions of emissions of Christian blood. Jews like Nolan and Chiffrin are a chained to their blood cult obsession. Jewish wood ritual is the center of US foreign policy, and at the head of that policy, I mean a bloody passover policy are Anthony Blincoln, Victoria Neulan, and Wendy Sherman. Old Jews baking policy matsa with Christian blood. At the US Department of State. Added to the innocent blood shedding wars for the Jews of Iraqis, Palestinians and Afghans could soon, God forbid, be the blood of Russians, Ukrainians, Europeans and Americans. Putin and Lavrov, both pious Orthodox Christians, need to recognize what underlies Jewish hatred of Russia. Only the dried blood of Orthodox Christian Russian soldiers will nourish the blood cult of yet another bloody Passover. But there will never be enough dried blood for the Jews. There will always be another bloody passover. Jewish blood is not for baking MATSA Christian blood is the main and green ride in the Dasta theaters of war, far from the shores of jew Latin America.
Speaker 1: So and you can get that now. I'm with the end that he's like, you know, like with splashback, what was it with the Waynes World Good Times? Yeah, So that was the video that knocked me off a Patreon. I'm pretty sure it was that one. So it says March verse twenty twenty two. If that was this must this might have been a video that I had made new instead of having it transferred. So it might not be. It might not be older than twenty twenty two. I thought it was twenty twenty, but I could be wrong. But yeah, all these links. It's funny how things, how things change quickly, right, all of these links that were you know, it's only three or years ago. Like my Roku channel doesn't work anymore because that was assigned to the josh U TV thing. And then that was also that Roku changed how you do the the developer black dashboards. So we pretty much have to hire somebody now in order to do it, which sucks. But we used I used to have a Roku TV channel. Like you can go on Roku wh you can download the channel for free and watch all busters on there. But hey, guess what if you have a Roku TV channel, now you can download Rumble app and you can watch it from there too. And if you're a premium you don't get ads, okay speak Oh let's say we guy, we don't have enough, you bastards, You bastards. I need thirty three people at least in order to do one of these funny ads that people like to watch or listen to.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the Rokue TV channels gone. The tippy shooting thing is still legit. The Patreon ball Busters that one's gone now it's disguised, the limits Ballbusterer dot joshutv dot com that's gone, brand new tube that got deleted because it got hacked. And then my other channel was Ballbusters Movies, where I would from this watch series HD say I would play the movie in its entirety and do like a front in the back, but not interrupt the movie and give like a And then I did that with the Thing, the nineteen eighties John Carperon movie, and I did it with Dark City. I still have that one saved somewhere, I think Dark City. But I would if I did these now, i'd I would update the the commentary. I always look back at the commentary, but like I've learned and read so much more that these these things represent and symbolize something deeper now where I have a deeper understanding of the symbolism. So therefore I have a different commentary, you know. But I've did a like seven and eight nine movies. I did Army, Darkness, Evil Dad, i'd Evil did two the two movies siln Night Deadly Night, which is ridiculous all kinds of movies, but I did really good ones. So I did in the Mouth of Madness. I did event Horizon. I think I did a Horizon when I was about to Pandoram was a good one. I did the Matrix. The Matrix is well. I got my very first and only strike from Rumble four because somebody carrying me out and that was it. So I got a copyright strike. I didn't even know you could get strikes until I got one on Rumble. I thought it was just they take you out, but they don't, you know, all right, So where we at now, Sunny's well, they can still show you because these old ass fucking videos of mine. Look at me, some bleached tear that was actually Rebecca was putting peroxide in her hair and Farah's to you know, just just the experiment for lightning hair during the summertime, and I was like, fuck it, I'll do it too. And I looked like an orange head. It looked like freaking sick Poy from Trainspotting. Yeah, so five years ago, four years ago, that was that was not a positive. It just I wrote it like that gets people to talk. Let's see, oh the Lulu them on mirror. Yeah, that thing's weird, right, Lulu means in apparently lulu is a term for the food grade human. All right, the cannibal is or whatever you want to call them other creatures. But lulu were the slave class livestock of humans. And it's funny that they called that Lulu lemon, right, or lululemon. It's like a humans with a little bit of seasoning, little zest. It's that scrying, that giant scrying mirror that you're supposed to sweat in front of all you exercise. Yeah, these are old, oh fucking almost fear what the fu five hundred subscribers. Yeah, then they deleted my channel like an eight hundred or fifty or something. This one on YouTube got twenty thousand views, and they're yelling at me about the content. I'm like, that's a repost, you fucking retard. What are you yelling at me about the content for? It's like you didn't say this word. It's like I didn't say any of it. I'm just sharing what they said for youto. You know. Oh that's the h the an of horrors. Every time I did a video that incorporated Croley, my freaking speaker would screw up I make all kinds of reverb, and all of a sudden, the Logitech mike, and now I know how to check these settings better, but the Logitech mike would start going off instead of my YETTI that's right in front of my face. So I sound like I was a million miles away from it. It's a shitty. It fucked up. Somebody not having headphones screwed up so many in my broadcast because I went to no god till after the fact, right, I'd hear it, and now this thing lies to me. I can hear something perfect and then it's not coming across that way like the FU. But yeah, a lot of these videos got me knocked off, Like you can see all the syringes in here did programming one on one Survival in War the Allopathic Omorageddon. What is our plan? Disappointing Plato and tools over overlords. Uh, when the evil dust settles nanobots, I'm talking about five years ago, almost six years ago? Oh this is when is this it? Yeah? The U s m c A destroys constitution. I must watch yep, and no sooner was that ink dried? We were in a lockdown. Yep, he yippie and kails from the crypt, that's what she is. Oh, the Jesuit origins, Jesuits, they they may have created the first communistic ah, what do you call it? Commune in Paraguay. But the idea has been it's all of us, very long and old. Why so Jacobins and marks. There's all kinds of stuff here. This one blew up crazy. I think it was this one on YouTube. These are super Undress Thompson and his crazy snuff film shit. That's when they started Kappa. I called it Kappa Feel. And then yeah, sixteenth Amendment was never ratified. That was That's got to be close to the six years and five. But yeah, but again these were all transferred over, so they were probably sitting on my YouTube channel for a couple of years. First the true story of Deliberate Needle and Deuce Stillness. I had to write things like that on YouTube, right, Like a long hair I went through, A went through a shaggy face. Is the only time I've ever had my hair that long my entire life. All right, I was a live chattering over here. Nobody, nobody, the fuck people too tired to talk. I saw Bushmaster in the rumble chat, and I saw galactic fire, galactech tec. Sonya right, that's her name, Sonya All right, let's get into this next one here? Scanning, scanning, scanning? Which way do I want to play it? Did we do this one yet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: We did. We did scallops before. This is not scallops. This is completely different, totally different. It's an important information we almost have.
Speaker 13: This adorable little creature is actually an otter with a playful personality similar to a puppy. It's incredibly clinging and forms a deep attachment to its owner. Otters absolutely love being petted because their bodies are covered with sensitive nerve endings.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it just be being pet Is it really petted? I don't think that's a word.
Speaker 13: Little touch can make them feel incredibly relaxed, and they'll even let out soft whimpering sounds, much like humans sigh with contentment during a soothing massage. Baby otters are especially endearing. Their tiny, soft paws and big, innocent eyes make it impossible not to want to pick them up and give them a cuddle. Even as adults, otters remain charming. They primarily eat fish and shellfish, but will also snack on eggs and fruits. Often looking irresistibly cute while doing so. Many people confuse otters with sea otters. Otters have sleek fur and a W shaped nose, while sea otters have fluffier fur and a smooth, triangular nose. Regardless, this adorable little creeture.
Speaker 1: Oh it was cut? Can you play? This would be at the end of censorship. Now that was cut. That wasn't the full story. I'm loved wanting more. Now what are they hiding? Mm hmm, all right, you're gonna get lots and lots more of that. In fact, it might even go The channel might just completely flip on its on itself and just be that's it. That's all just freaking otters and cute animals all fucking day. I'll make a twenty four hour uh long, like continuously running channel and then just throw in adds every once in a while from the hot sauce in between. That'll be fun. Uh Okay, Now this one's gonna This one's a little suggestive. I want I just want to warn you this one. This one's a little risque. I don't know this is this is Judaea after dark or what is it? This is Rumble after dark? So we might be okay, let's see.
Speaker 13: It's doing that's right, it's playing with a rock. The reason for this behavior is to maintain its flexibility, relieve stress, and simply entertain itself. Every otter has its own favorite stone, which serves as a tool. They use it to crack open shellfish and enjoy the fresh meat inside. Otters are even more clingy than cats because they have many nerve endings in their joints. Every petting session gives them a sense of joy, which is why many people keep them as pets. Their companionship can help lift spirits and heal sadness. Many people mistakenly confuse sea otters with river on.
Speaker 1: It's like almost the same exact everything right as the last one. And it's the same voice too, but the slightly different uh, like a couple seconds worth of different material. This is People do this and then they get billions of freaking like six thousand, eight hundred lags otters.
Speaker 13: But they're actually easy to tell apart. Just throw your phone into the water. If the animal starts hitting it like this, it's a sea otter. Of course, if you're not willing to throw your phone away, you can distinguish them by their appearance. River otters have smooth, sleek fur, while sea otters have fluffyer fur. Also a sea otter's nose. What do you think this otter is doing? That's right, it's playing with a rock.
Speaker 1: You dirt reminded people. I need to figure out. So there's people out here in this world that know this stuff. You can mask and you can track. So if I can get especially if I'm using I think OBSQ, I think is by the best way to do this, I might be able to superimpose. Like this guy called Joker effect has like makeup on his face that looks like the Joker, but it's not really makeup. It's digitally masked down to his face. Right, If you could do that with an odd head that actually moves with my mouth. This is the last time you'll see my head. It'll just be an otter talking to you all the time. A cute odder. Let's see like that, like that looking at you the whole time, but maybe smiling, you know. Just think about it, think about the possibilities for the future. It's a it's a brave new world, all right. I guess I'll get into this now. Let's do I'm switting my ass off in this room. It's so freaking hot, but there's this retarded thing here. I have too, and it's not gonna eb let me in. But twenty seven point three Wow says you. When you live stream thirty hours and thirty days, you can apply to enroll into our apply apply to enroll, So it's nothing gonna say that, it's gonna accept you, what a bunch of fags into our Creator program. The goal of the program is to help you moodetize and grow your channel, Okay, so why make it impossible like that? Means you'd have to be on an hour a day all month long just to hit it like that, right, And I just found I mean, I've done more than that time this month, but I wasn't using Rumble Studio the whole time. I was using other things like obs directly and stream Yard. So every time you use that then it doesn't count towards your time. It's has to go through Rumble Studio, which is some bullshit, I think. So I'm about two hours and am about two and a half hours shy, two hours, two point seven hours shy, and it's already midnight, so I think they're gonna cut me cut me, Mick and make it you have to do it all over again next month, which would suck balls a My guess is that that just happened. Let's say now it hasn't yet. Their plack might be a little bit slow. Oh they're saying from February second to March third. Now, ah, alright, so within the last thirty days, so backtracks. It doesn't make you start in blocks. That's cool at least that's all right?
Speaker 13: Then?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, let's do this to you and then I have more stuff for you. And we're not going to get into it, do we. Does anybody have any desire to check in on Am and Hillman and his crazy nonsense? Or will be good? I think we're good. Do I already have that one? Let's go for me here? No, I do have it? I think yes? All right, get rid of that man. We are ready to go. I'm gonna pick up where I left off yesterday. I mean, it didn't help that I just say those pepper chicken noodle soup. But it's hot here, all right, So let's start with this paragraph here says it has taken centuries. This is a very wrong time. Uh, we got our phone call from or we got our friend enter the stream even though we couldn't see his square because something was going on his rumble studio. It's got all kinds of problems, like there should be a way that I could play a video without being a little square in the bottom Streamyard understood the need for that. So we'll start with here so we can kind of overlap a little bit and this technique. Members of the World Order are oh, yeah, no, because then they say Dave Rockfeller is not a Communist, which yes he is. He's a Jew. A distinguishing trait of a member of the World Order, although it may not be admitted, is that he does not believe in anything but the World Order. Another distinguishing trait, so basically it's also the Saturn colt, you know, so there to go. Another distinguishing trait is his absolute contempt for anyone who actually believes in the tenants of Communism, Zionism, Christianity, or any national, religious or fraternal group. Although the well also here's the thing, believe in its tenants and also believe that they'refore the better of the people, because that's what they despise, is the concept that they're just supposed to do something. If you're that dumb number one, they have no respect for you. But also if you think that if you can look at communism and try to see something good in that, then you're a fucking idiot and they will hate you even more. Religious or fraternal group. Although the Order has members and controlling positions in all of these groups, if you are a sincere Christian, Zionist, or Muslim or Mason, the World Order regards you as a moron, unworthy of respect. You can and will be used, but you will never be respected. No, you'll be murdered. It has Remember, if you're a Christian, you are the sacrificial class. So why do you think they attack the Christians and the churches and all this other stuff every time they have a little you know, Jewish revival that they call communist infiltration. It has taken centuries of patient effort for the World Order to attain the power it exercises today. Its origins as an international force go back to the Phoenician slave traders. And again, like I said yesterday, they're conflating two separate time frames Phoenicians because of the territory and Sidon and all this other area Gothic. Okay, later kl die and slash Jew slash whatever the fuck's right, that's when the slave trading ship was going on. That's when this lay Dace shit was going on. We're talking two thousand years after Thor and all that going on. So it's these these these are two different narbors for the same but with the same name, and a name that they didn't even use themselves. Continues through the says p h n E r I O T families of the Byzantine when or the people who kept out kept the Jews out of power. They couldn't mean, they couldn't hold, they couldn't teach the youth, and they couldnt be in government. Right, that's why they hate the Byzantine Church. Get it right? Then the Venetian and Genoese traders and bankers of the Middle Ages who moved into Spain and Portugal and later into England and Scotland. So that, yeah, let's remind ourselves of that, because those Byzantine Orthodoxy, that church that you see in those videos with putin the Byzantine Empire didn't allow Jews into positions of power or to educate the youth. Hopefully they didn't do it and let allow them in the banking either. But yeah, so they weren't able to fester. And I don't know it brought them from within. And they're the longest standing empire of like something like twelve or fifteen hundred years. Gee, I wonder why they lasted so long when others go down quickly. Traders and bakers of the Middle Ages who moved into Spain and Portugal. Right Descertainly, you have the Sephardics, and you have people like the Baste nobility who would later become Ignatius of Aola and started the even though he's a Morano in an Alambrado, he starts the freaking uh you know him and his group of was it six people and a couple of cryptos in there as well along with him. And there's there's your Jesuits. By the fourteenth century, the Genoese controlled the Scottish landlords.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: But let's go a little bit further back Druidism when it comes to Wickerman stuff. That was that cult that I've been referring to. That's their influence, that human sacrifice saying as their influence, even if Gothic of nature in nature were doing it. They were already corrupted. We uh yeah, that's our bad. The imperial family of the Byzantine Empire, the Paleologues, meaning the word were attacked by the not fuck, no, there's you can't say the Gnostic faction because that means a multitude of different people with different belief systems and different that there's no overarching Gnostic belief at all. There's different like they have and these aren't even names that they use. They didn't. First of all, they never used the word gnostic. Yeah, I'm gonna stand up before because this is fucking retarded. They never used the word gnostic. They never used the word Valentinian, they never use the word said. Than these are just different people with different ideas to try to make sense of this fucking horrific book because it couldn't possibly mean what it says. So if in this put so they have these different ideas about what this was, how to interpret this. Some of them were like sex cults. There's a serpent cult, serpent sex cult, and then the Sybilists and all these other people, but that all in Austis were that way. So they always point towards like this. Uh, you know, thelemic type of gnostic and they say that's how narcissism was. No, that's that's a way of overshadowing people who saw through the bullshit from the very beginning. And you know, let's let's let's cover over that thick layered dirt and only show these psychotic, you know, drug and drug infused orgiastic ones that we were into all kinds of sick behavior. And by the way, those who were all Jews doing that too, and those who followed them, that's where you get into the purple and all that stuff too. In a later time for him, of course, it happened way back and when too, with the even the cult that we're talking about five thousand years ago, she was a it's the serpent cult for a reason. Their reason venoms not just to poison people, but for drugs. Whose materialistic Aristotilian philosophy was the forerunner of the Hygelian dialectic and Marxism, the paleologus devoutly believed in the blah blah cares Christian faith as expressed by the Orthodox right. The materialistic Venetian and Genoese armies, with the aid of the Turkish infidels, looted and conquered Constantinople, the legendary city of God. The Byzantine survivors recreated their culture in Russia with Moscow as the Third Rome.
Speaker 21: Right.
Speaker 1: The plan to destroy the Orthodox Church and its Romanov new Rome leader was a hidden goal of the First World War. So now are we starting to understand where this all comes in and why they are going, why there was a Bolshevik revolution, and why it's possible, very plausible when you see who Putin is hanging with, that this might be a rebirth at least of an offensive or a resistance, hopefully an offensive, not just a resistance to this one world government nonsense, this destruction of the human soul. So they recreated their culture in Russia. Remember there was also the whole thing with Vienna and Austria that Austria is basically the new Roman Empire for a while from eighteen oh six on, and you had the Leopold Society moving into our country, a bunch of Jesuits and Catholics, but they were on a mission, a mission to erode, just like the Jews, to erode our morality and introduced things into the Christian and Catholic minds that don't belong there? What perfect avenue then to be representatives of something that they already trust? And now I know why did they do that? So to the Turkish infidels, which obviously again once again Jews using Muslims looted and conquered Constantinople. At Constantinople blazendary city have got the Byzantine survivors red I say this again on purpose recreated their culture in Russia and with Moscow as the Third Rome. The plan to destroy the Orthodox Church. Why am I not talking Orthodox Church and its Romanov or New Rome leader was the hidden goal was the hidden goal of the First World War. The victors came away with one billion dollars of the Romanov fortune after achieving the defeat of their hated enemy, the Orthodox Church. During the Middle Ages, European power centers coalesced into two camps. The Gibelings, those who supported the Emperor's Howenstaufen family an Italian adaptation of Weinblingenen the name of howen staff in the state, and the Guelphs from wealth the German prince, who competed with Frederick for control of the Holy Roman Empire. The pope then allied himself with the Guelphs against the Guillibines, resulting in their victory. All of modern history stems directly from the struggle between these two powers. The Guelphs, also called the Nieri or Black Gelps and Black nobility were the Normans who conquered England in the eleventh century, the Genoese who backed Robert the Bruce in his conquest of Scotland, and who supported William of Orange in his seizure of the throne of England. William of Orange Bank of England, right, he got financed, but it was at a price, and they say he didn't understand what was going on. But they were able to, you know, utilize usury and print money, basically giving them, giving them the keys to the castle in a sense, Bank of England. William's victory resulted in the formation of the Bank of England and the East India Company, which have ruled the world since the seventeenth century. Every subsequent Kudita revolution and war has centered in the battle of the Gelphs to hold and enhance their power, which is now the world order. The power of the Guelps grew through their control of banking and international trade It was extended through the Italian centers to the north of Florence in Lombardy, which became great financial centers. All Italian bankers, including the Genoese and Venetians and Milanese, were referred to as Lombards. Lombard in German means deposit bank. The Lombards were bankers to the entire medieval world. Modern history begins with the transfer of their operations north to Hamburg, Amsterdam, and finally to London. The Great American fortunes originated with the Guelph slave trade to the colonies bing Bang and who was that Jews? Many of the slave traders doubled in piracy, and she doubled or dabbled redoubled right. Trinity Church, whose leading vestrymen later was JP Morgan, was originally known as the Church of the Pirates. Trinity Church used to be called Church of the Pirates. Interesting Captain William Kidd provided the material to build to build it in sixteen ninety seven, and a pew was reserved for him. He was arrested the next year and hanged in chained at Newgate. In seventeen eleven, a slave market was set up on Wall Street near the church and functioned there for many years. Separation of church and slave. Two of the most powerful influences in the world today are the international drug trade, which is now headed by what, CIA, FBI, anything that you can think of, right, same as it ever was. And then what do they use. They use cults that they created themselves through military intelligence to move the drugs to This is correct. All the things that sprouted up in the fifties and sixties and again in the eighties and even now with this or Ninian freaking seven sixty four or whatever holidays, it's all military intelligence linked. So is the music. Still They don't have to do it all in Lortle, Kenya, but they they pick what's kind of what's what's going to be the message. Obviously, two of the most powerful influences in the world today are the international drug trade, which began in with the East India Company. We were kind of talking about this tonight with Stefan, and international espionage espionage damn my voice, which began with the Bank of England, and international espionage which began with the Bank of England. Okay, remember this is the this is the first Israel Bank of England. So essentially the Great Britain. The East India Company was granted a charter in sixteen hundred. In the closing days of Queen Elizabeth's reign. In sixteen twenty two under James the First, it became a joint stock company in sixteen sixty one. In an attempt to retain its his throne, Charles the Second granted the East India Company the power to make war. Okay, now it's a country.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: From seventeen hundred to eighteen thirty, the East India Company gained control of all India and wrested the historic monopoly of opium from the Great Moguls. The Crown periodically tried to maintain control of the monster, had unleashed state papers and ragum number ninety seven sixteen forty nine to fifty one states, whereas several warrants have b biue. So it's an old English, so it's going to be hard for me to read.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Be attained by the East India Company for the transporting of several Greek quantities of gold and silver. The ILKs some times is granted to several merchants and others upon the therapeutition sal how it's spelled and suggestions, and whereas under culer c U L E R I don't know old words of these warrants to diverse without the e other great sums of money both English gold and silver is transported out of the nation, which might be prevented if if is spilt at yf the state would appoint a sworn controlled a sworn is that sworn w R e N controlled one skilled in this affair, to take a few in search of all badge and cases of treasure that are transported out of the nation, and to see to the packing and making up of said treasure, and that there be sent no more than what the state gives license, gives license for both for quantity and quality, and registered and returned yearly to the Council of State.
Speaker 5: And that the.
Speaker 1: SD controller said for this, for his view and search and ceiling and marking it up, shall demand and have toe ceilings upon three hundred pounds sterling by tail or the value.
Speaker 9: You see.
Speaker 1: You don't have to read her VA l W for value of every hundred pounds sterling. If that the gold or silver should be in bears or bears or ingots. For all gold and silver that shall be exported by license either to the East India Company or any other person whosoever, and that it shall not be lawful for any man to transport gold or silver before it be viewed and examined by th Jo Dot Violet or his sufficienty deputy is D E. B I t I and registered Government supervision of control and international movements of gold and silver has been a national problem since Cicero invaded against the Romans. Roman forms. Sir Walter Riley pointed out in his Select Observations of the Incomparable it says that nation can only be a prosperous estate that hath a portionable quantity of silver or gold to balance the strength and trade of its neighboring nations. Who taught us that? Though the Jews taught us that because that's what they deal with, and that's what they have the control over is the gold, and obviously it's their religion to bring it to this and those others bullshit that whilst the current cache of this kingdom can be converted into bullion and so made a trading commodity as hath been practiced this one hundred years to will either be conveyed to be best market or rot in play at home, notwithstanding the utmost rigor and vigilancy to the great and daily consumption of the coin and detriment of the nation, that raising the value of our coin is the only certain means to keep it in the nation, to make us a rich and thriving state, to recover our lost trade, and the best bulwark in defense against all attacks of our enemies. That contrary to the policy of nations, our standard coin is of greater value in all places than than at home. Spain only accepted, for which reason we bring Spanish money hither, and for the same reason our money is transported to other places, to the great impoverishment of the nation. Sir Walter Riley, a patriot, saw that the machinations of the international money dealers were bringing ruin to many Englishmen, and tried to stop it. They intern conspired against them and had him beheaded. The Order invariably enlists the law against its enemies. Yes, the Order of the World Order invariably enlists the law quote unquote that they make up against its enemies. The East India Company originated right, corruption is nothing new. They filled them with their people. The East India Company originated as the London Staplers was later known as the London Mercers Company Merchant Guilds, which held monopolies over certain avenues of commerce. It was a direct offshoot of the commercial banking establishments of Northern Italy, Venice and Genoa. Related firms were the German Hansa and the Hens each anse of the Low Countries, which has headquarters which is headquarters in Brudges the See. It was also allied with the Levant Company and the Anglo Muscovie Company Sebastian Cabot, whose descendants are prominent in the American banking and intelligence. They go hand in hand raise the seed money for Anglo Muscovie in Italy, in London. And they're going to explain to you why, and maybe they did yesterday, why why is espionage this thing? Why is keeping tabs on the rest of the world, because they have to enforce what they do otherwise people would snap out of it. Right, And we're going to talk, you know what, That is a good time to do that, but maybe we'll wait a little bit more. The company operated in northern overland trade routes from the Baltic to India, to and China. Other related firms where the London Company, chartered in sixteen oh six to establish the Virginian Plantation on a communistic basis, and the Plymouth Company, whose descendants control the New England business world. The City Banks, which dominate American finance and politics, code named for banks for the City financial District of London. So when they put City in the names, they're talking about the City of London, like City Bank London. Don't get it descended directly from East India and Bank of England operations. The Rockefeller Empire is the most prominent scion of this dynasty. To aid their control of finance and politics, the Guelfs perpetuated, perpetrated a host of cults, deriving the Manicheans, which in turn derived from the Bolts of Babylonia and Era, from the Addas cultus of the Caucasian area, and from Hindu Pantheism. Hindu Pantheism, their offshoots include the Bogue Mills of the Balkans, the Policians of the Asia Minor, the Anabaptist Communists, and and Atonomians centering in the Catharsists. So here's what I don't buy. They're saying that the Cathars the Albigenisens of southern France were Now no, no, no, I think the reason why they were all slaughtered wasn't because oh the church is such a wonderful See this is coming from the Roman Catholic mindset. You could not And then you see how it trips up right right there, that's a mistake, that's a lie, that's that's making making it okay because these sort of these people are bad. Right, No, I disagree one hundred percent. That's the reason why they wanted. They were questioning and weakening the strength of the church by stepping away from it, right, And that's why they were all slaughtered, burned to death in their own for you know, church, and rounded up. Yeah, no, I don't think the cats were. Yeah, this is this is a little jactive. I think. Let's see if i'm I'll read more, but I don't. I'm sorry. I still think this is a jactive freaking crusade these And then it goes back in the gnostic again, which which right here is fucking retarded because you don't know what gnostics are if you're saying this stuff, and you shouldn't be using it as like an umbrella term when there's no unified dictum or philosophy or belief system of all these multiple different varieties of faiths or philosophies of the faith that would be considered them, that you could consider them all gnostic. These gnostic face to again, stupid statement to start off, a sentence developed into the Rosicrucian sweden Borgians unitary. Maybe some of them did, but not all of them. The Fabian Society and the World Council of Churches also branching from that would be you know, guess what, So of those gnostics were straight up freaking Gothic people who didn't buy into the fucking religion. So what what do you make of those people? Yeah, you get you lose a little bit of information here when you don't freaking discuss what gnostic actually means. If you're going to bring it up at all, what does that mean? Does it mean things that are one hundred percent completely in opposition to one another? Then how can they be the same word? The English Savoyards. Savoyards became active in the London Staplers and the rise of oceanic commerce by using the Venetian Flanders Galley, which brought the land the Lateen sale to Europe from the Southeast Asia. This the Savillyards formed an extreme left wing party led by John Ball, which called for the nationalization of all land. The Wycliffe Lowrd Savyard Staplers formed the King's Party Against the Land and Nobility, Republicanism and Parliament. So they're saying now, so now they're bringing a h hold on. They're not talking about that Wycliffe, are they, because that would be the precursor to to uh Martin Luther. I hope they're not talking about that guy, and in derogatory way. Then as now, the left wing saw ownership of all land through the absolute ruler and totalitarian centralized government. The left wing alliance culminated in the University of London. The University of London, which received two million grant two million dollar grant in nineteen twenty four from Bearsley Rumol has had as head of the Laurel Spelman all right, sorry, let's start over. The University of London, which received He had a two million dollar grant in nineteen twenty four from Beardsley Rummel as head of the Laurel Laura Spelman Rockefeller Fund, and many other grants from American foundations houses Gresham College and the London School of Economics, where Harold Laski taught John F. Kennedy and David Rockefeller the principles of the world order. Hear that the University of London was originally financed by Jeremy Bentham. Panopticon. That's Jeremy Bentham. Look that up. Panopticon. Panopticon financed by Jeremy Bentham of the East India Company and John Stuart Mill whose friend investment banker George Groat, gave the University of London six thousand pounds to study mental health, the origin of the present worldwide mental health movement. Grot also contributed five hundred pounds to finance the July Revolution in France and in eighteen thirty which put Louis Louis Philip on the throne. Okay, so there is an old bulletproof Wednesdays where we talk about the Panopticon and we talk about Jerry Bentham. You can look for it. It was Bentham who first coined the slogan later taken up by Karl Marx, the greatest good for the greatest number, which has been so useful and inflaming the masses. The Marxist flim flam that you can best serve your interests by serving others. Bentham's business partner was Manufac. Well, yeah, as long as those those others are other people, and this the ones that they're serving, is you all the time, then they're gonna preach you how you should totally be serving them all the time. You see how that works. Bentham's business partner was manufacturer Robert Owen, an atheist who taught free love like most do goodters. Owens cotton mills in Asia, associated with the East India Company, caused bankruptcies and great misery in India. In eighteen twenty four, Owen bought Father Rapp's and a Baptist commune in America, Harmony on the Wabash, renaming it New Harmony. Owen's associate at New Harmony was Francis Wright, who initiated the practice of free love in America. She also started the women's equal rights movement, which was intended to break up families by inciting war between husband and wife. She traveled through the South preaching the amalgamation of the races and founded a commune in Tennessee for Negro Friedman in nine Yeah Sorry. In eighteen twenty nine, she helped found the Workmen's Party in New York City, which later became the Communist Party. You should have sawnd that one coming as soon as you saw Workman's. Her grandson, Reverend William Norman Guthrie, who married Anne Nord Anne Norton Stewart, became known as the Red Vicar at his church, Saint Mark's in Bowery, which Bill come, which welcomes Luciferians to its services. A principal offspring of the East India Company was the Fabian Society, founded by Sydney and Beatrice Potter Webb, whose father, Richard Potter, was a close friend of John Stuart Mill Beatrice's sister Georgina. I'm married. I didn't. I know. This kind of sounds like you're reading a goddamn Bible. Begat begot, begot, begot, begot, begot, begot, begot. I get it. But when you hear the connections, you hear the names over and over again, when you're reading this, like, I skip through it too sometimes because usually it's like kama kama, kama kama, and they're just listing names, and that Timmy gets irritating. But I'll try to skip over that if there's pieces like that in here, because it's not worth our time, but I will mention the words and the names that keep popping up in places, and what they're affiliated with and what they actually control, so you can see that this is such a deeply embedded tick that and has been here for so long. There's no there's no threat that the Internet poses to them. This is all make the fucking believe, it's all. It's this is the bull that they control. It doesn't matter if you're on the left side of the bowl, the right side of the bowl, or if you're this you have these beliefs and those beliefs, or you're talking about this truth or that fucking truth or whatever fucking bullshit lie propaganda, it doesn't matter because as long as you're keeping yourself occupied and busy and distracted, they win because there's nothing that you're doing to actually take away their power and what they can do to you the whole time you're arguing with other people or that you're trying to inform other people. Because awareness it was a hundredth monkey thing. I hope the hundredth monkey has a fucking Zuka or a gun or a fucking fighter jet. That hundredth monkey better have some fucking artillery and you better be fucking using it. Someone's got to do something. What the hell are you even doing here? Why are we doing it? Fucking out our videos? I'm telling you, fuck all this shit. Put yourself on the list. Yeah, you put me yourself on the list as guy who shared cute animal videos. Since we're gonna distract each other no matter what we fucking do. John Stuart Mill's father, James, Who's Who's a bigger asshole, the one that deludes you into thinking that you're gonna save the world and say we're making them scared, We're getting really close. I never say any of that. Ship. Oh the panic in Washington, panic at the disco, panic, the panic over there. Fucking bullshit, bullshit. If you if you get excited and you're nothing but a spectator, you're watching a fucking game. You think the game is life, but it's not. It's your artificial world that you're that you're watching. And meanwhile, nothing ever is even resisting or or slowing down the process, and the process is coming to kill you and everyone you love in the most horrific way. Fat possible. So why we do our dances and get all excited when something snarky comes out of Trump's mouth? Are you fucking joking? Are you joking? We're fucking doomed because the most, the majority of people who are what we call good intention are fucking blind. Now, if you could steer them, you would, You'd have to physically pick them up like pieces and move them in front of your king and your queen on the chessboard, because they're not gonna fucking do it themselves. They'll be facing the wrong way. They'll attack you for even suggesting that their heroes might not be their heroes. John Stuart Mill was Secretary of the East India Company from eighteen fifty six until its dissolution. One of the Mills. One of Mills' most famous disciples, David Riccardo, originated the theory of rents later rents later expounded by the Marxists as the bare subsistence law of wages. His descendant Rita Riccardo, Ricky Riccardo's kidding, married to Wesley Campbell, head of the Hoover Institution, now advises President Reagan on Social Security. Well, obviously you can tell that stated Robert Owen, promoter of New Harmony Commune, was a principal backer of John Quincy adams presidential campaign. Adams had withheld support from Madison during the World During the War of eighteen twelve and had threatened secession from the Union. Yeah As Secretary of State, Adams had drafted the Maroon Doctrine, which gave the British East India Company control of all Latin American markets while keeping out all of its competitors TD allmen in the doctrine that never was. Harper's January nineteen eighty four revealed that Monroe actually pledged not to interfere with any European power unless they set up new colonies. The agreement, which was not even called the When Road Doctrine until many years later, guaranteed the East India Company its markets in its hemisphere. In this hemisphere. When Britain violated the agreement in eighteen thirty three, a look at that in eighteen three to two they are moving over Jesuits to our country from the Leopold Society. Probably a little bit before that, probably in the eighteen twenties. When Britain violated the agreement in eighteen thirty three by seizing the Melvinians or Melvinin's, Melvina's whatever. The US did nothing new England banking and shipping interest controlled by Adams Group created the second Bank of the United States by repeated stock speculation campaigns marketed I'm sorry, marked by typical bouts of hyperinflation and sudden deflation, which gave them control of millions of acres of farm lands. Hey, guess what what's the first target on every despotic, psychopathic, communistic, sorry, communistic group? What is it that they target first? What are they targeting right now? How expensive her eggs? And that's to attack the food supply. But what do they talk independent people? That's why they hate the middle class, they hate the entrepreneur, and they hate farmers. And I want to remind everybody that even in some place as vast as fucking Russia, where people were not tracked traceable by cell phones, and they definitely didn't have the type of equipment that they we have now to find people, and there was no social media where you're checking in. So the the almost nearly perfect mass murder of every independent farmer, even if they were just living from their off their farm and not selling anything off of it. The mass murder of farmers by the Bolshevik Jews. They had no problem finding them. They had no let me let me repeat this, they had no problem finding them none. So all this talk about just get some farmland, just get some gold and silver, get some land you can grow some food on. Oh yeah, because that will make you invisible. Where'd you go? Oh my god, he must have been farming because I can't see him now, you fucking retarded. And it's not even that. Oh they'll get around to you. No, they'll come for you first. So keep that in mind. You need a different plan. Why do you think it's echoed from all these fucking scumbag liars and while they're trying to at the same time selling you shit and also selling you two way radios that have freaking chips in them that they can find you with a satellite. Good time, Good time, Yeah, good talk. Do they not even tell you you should ditch your phone? Do they even tell you that you should when shit goes down? Piss on it, break it, start on fire, throw it over a cliff, do whatever you gotta do. Keep it on so they think that you're there, and then get it the fuck away from you everything. Credit cards that have the little chip in it, throw them, throw them over. I get a ground canyon near you, throw them over the Garran Canyon. You're not gonna need them anyway, and then good luck, good fucking luck. Maybe you find a cave that they haven't already explored themselves. Maybe you'll find Middle Earth. There's a drones. Drones can fly through those little holes in your in your little bat cave. By the way, And for people, I want to I'm wanna state this too, because this is one of the most fucking retarded things I've heard people who think that they're smart say, I don't even believe that there's a war going on between Russia and Ukraine. I've been watching what's been going on. There's this what's it called. I'll tell you in a second. I'll go right to it. Military Wave. It's just video after video or after video of shit. And we're talking about people with fucking you know, being tortured to death by the Ukrainians. Was at one point Russians being they were dying, and they were fucking filming it with their cameras and they were shooting him the head or smashing them in the head like, okay, yeah, there's nothing going on. There's no videos of you know, people screaming and being beaten and practically uh oh, what's the word? Maybe not uh, I don't know what the word is. It is it like, I don't want to say beaten and broken because they wanted them to be able to fight on the front line, so they didn't really break legs. But it looked like they were crushing the ship out of this guy and they're dragging him out of his house and he's he's a Russian loyalist. But they have these people going to the front line to get killed by their own, their own brothers. Right, people are being murdered and there's two groups of people with heavy artillery who are making they were making loud noises with it, pointing it at each other. What else do you call fucking war? Is it not through Ukraine? No, of course, it's being it's being manage and run through Mato in our country. The strategy, of course, and maybe the strategy for Ukraine is to slowly weed out their own population. But that's not Putin's fucking job, you know, fault for them to make it to delivery deliberately fight an inefficient war and suck up a bunch of funds to do it. That doesn't mean that it's not a real war. And obviously, you know, high heels guy isn't the one who's He's not He's not General Patten in high heels with this fucking writing crop walking around in the fucking foxholes because he gets stuck in the mud with his seals. You know, he's not the guy. Zelensky isn't the one orchestrating it. So maybe you should rephrase that as what we're being presented as. The people behind it aren't real. Okay, no shit, everybody's an actor who's on TV. But that's not that it's not happening. Maybe they are making a deliberate culling. Maybe they are getting rid of all of their undesirables, loyalists and other Ukrainians who aren't Jews in this war by putting them in impossible positions to get murdered.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, like that down syndrome kid that we saw that you know they put on the front lines, one of those stories. This gave them enormous political influence, would I leave off here? Yeah? So, which gave them control of millions of acres of farmlands throughout the Mississippi Valley from the Great Lakes to the Gulf of Mexico. Now we're talking about Second Bank of the United States taking over farmland in the eighteen hundreds. What is this form? Why is this happening? Why is this happening? Jews, country cults, Saturn. Yes, that early eighteen twelve that was all about, but not renewing the charter. Yeah, whose idea was that stupid ass charter?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 1: Rothschild agent Alexander Hamilton, who was trained and I'm sorry taught educated in a Jewish school. He's the one who was in Washington's ear. And I don't think Washington was one hundred percent on the up and up either, but he was in Washington's ear saying we need you know, we're a fledging young entry. We need to have this central banking system here. And they got the twenty year charter ninety one right, so one to eleven. So by eighteen twelve the charter was up, which gave them enormous political influence in the entire region, allowing them to see the southern Mississippi Valley with fanatical cecessionists and abolitionists whose revolutionary acts made the Civil War inevitable. There's some misunderstanding here too. By Eustace Owen also coined the term socialism. He was a business partner of a cotton manufacturer named Ingles, whose son later became his political disciple and still later became the partner of Carl Marx in founding the No, Carl Marx and Ingles are faces and names put on something that has been long part of this cult and part of Judaism since the fucking beginning. Okay, let's just call it what it is. And Jesuits and communism are like this. You can't have one without the other. And that's another strong indication, another proof of who they really are. Because this is concintuitive to human nature and to mankind. Communism is the antithesis of life. Nobody would want this for themselves or others. But if you want to, if you hate, if you hate everyone, that you're going to be controlling or because you're not guiding them, you're not trying to protect them. You're not a government that is for the people or cares and loves their countrymen. No, you want them, do you want them to suffer as much as possible, because you hate them all and you wish that there was none left. That's communism. The trail of conspirators has been evident throughout the history of Europe since in the Middle Ages. In fifteen forty seven, the Republic of Venice had learned of an anti Christian conspiracy and strangled its leader Julian Trevisano and Francis de Rujo or I think Derujo the surviving conspirators. Oh, it's an oki OUs uh Layalis Lilias Socinus Socinus, I don't know Peruda Gentilis Gentilius, that's funny, he's a gentile. Jacques Chiari, Francois Lenoir Darius. Oh look, there's a maybe brothers there. Socunus Elisias and the AB and the Ab Leonard now spread their poisonous doctrines of hatred hatred throughout Europe. Their message of anarchy, atheism, and immorality, leveling and revolution brought bloodshed and every subsequent upheaval on the continent. In Germany, Adam wash shopt Professor of canon law at the University of Munich and later at Cobourg Gotha GoF because the national are sorry the nominal head of the Illuminati. First it was a perfectible list. In its corresponding branch in Italy was the Alta Vendida, whose first leader was the Italian nobleman B. Nubius. His principal agent was Piccolo tieker Ad. It was Ti Piccolo, a Jewish banker and jewlier who traveled for the Alta Vendida throughout Europe. In eighteen twenty two, his instructions to the chapters were confiscated and published, from which we excerpt. We do not cease to recommend to you to affiliate, to affiliate persons of every class and every manner of association, no matter what kind, only provided that mystery and secrecy shall be the dominant characteristic under a pretext most futile, but never political or religious, created by yourselves, or better yet, caused by cause to be created by others. Associations having in common music, the fine arts in common us, the fine arts for our object, then infiltrate the poison into those chosen arts, so legitimate things that people like, nice and happy, friendly, And then infiltrate the poison into those chosen arts, infiltrate it in little doses, a prince who has not a kingdom to expect is a good fortune for us. There are many of them in that play. These poor princes will serve our ends while thinking to labor only for their own. They form a magnificent sign board. And there are always fools enough to be found who are ready to compromise themselves in the service of a conspiracy of which some prince or other seems to be their leader, their ringleader. Let's put together, there is little morality even among the most moral of the world, and one who one goes fast in the way of that progress. A good hatred, let's say, a good hatred, cold thoroughly calculated, is one sorry, is of more worth than all these artificial fires and all these declarations on the platform. Presently we shall have a printing establishment, printing because they needed the media at Malta. Placed at our disposal. We shall then be able to, with impunity, with a sure stroke, and under the British flag, to scatter from one end of Italy to the other, books, pamphlets, etc. With the Alta vendida, which the Alta Indida shall judge proper to put into circulation. Carl Rothschilds, son of Mayer Amshell, then became head of the Alta Indida. Okay, this is all happening in relative time. Whenever, why shop When you think of him, you think Rabbi Father makes him a joke. Jesuit wise jesuit if he's yeah again, same fucking people, right, and what makes up the perfectible list? In slash Illuminati, Frankists what they called fleeing are the ones who didn't get baptized, and some of them who did. Frankists and Jesuits infiltrating together through the direction of a Rothschild into the reading groups. The Aristotle, you know, is aristocratic think tank groups that were allegedly at one point for benign purposes, and the Free Masonic Order and other orders like that. But yes, Frankists are also a part of that. That's where you get your consionism from. Is so sweety, it so hot in here? I'm may first Mida Mida Mida seventeen seventy six. Am ysb used sorry, issued further instructions to the Illuminati in Bavaria. We labor first of all to draw into our association all good and learned writers. See this, We imagine will be the easier obtained, as they must derive an evident advantage from it. Next to such men, we seek to gain the masters and secretaries of the post offices in order to facilitate our correspondence. The Tasso family of Bologna, later thurn At Undtoxis, gained control of post offices and intelligence intelligence work in Europe and held that power for five centuries. Jesus. Although these groups surfaced as charitable ha ha ha huh. The Foundations, Everybody, Foundations, early phase of Foundations. Although these groups surfaced as charitable or fine arts organizations, their goals of anarchy were concealed in all their efforts. He hey, just looks like a bunch of what you twenty ristocrats? All right? What harm could they do? In the twentieth century, they culminated in the League of Nations, the United Nations, the Communist Party, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Foundations, Rockefeller Ford after his death, of course, and many many others. Carnegie Endowments, all these things, the Road scholarship, and all these things that operate in the education and the destruction of morality. The Foundations and a host of lesser groups. Count Kudenhove Kalergi's Pan European movement, with its powerful backing by aristocrats and international financiers, was represented in the US in the US by its American branch founded by Herbert Hoover and Colonel House, who were also stumping stumping the US for ratification of the League of Nations. Couldn't Hope. Clergy mentioned in his autobiography that he had been financed by the Rothschilds and Warburgs, which are basically the same thing when the agent of and the other one is the controlling head. And in the US by Paul Warburg and Bernard Baruch, who was what right hand manned and war you know, the warboard guy for World War One and was in two as well. I know he was in World War One. I know he was very close to Roosevelt. And I think he was even around for Eisenhower, wasn't he? Or Truman? I mean he was around for Truman. Baruk lasted a long time. He was connected with the Thurne owned Texas family. His grandfather, Count Francis kuden of Clergi, Austrian ambassador in Paris, had married Mary Khalaghi in eighteen fifty. She was one of the wealthiest heiresses in Europe, descended from the Byzantine Emperor Nicophor Ficus. In thirteen hundred, when Venice was the dominant power in the Mediterranean, Alexius Kalergus had signed the treaty which made Crete a dominions of Venice. A recent premier of Greece, Emmanuel soders So DROs, was a clergy Melchier Pelli in the Twilight of Gold reveals the power the power plays of the world order in international finance when he quotes from the diary of Governor Emil Moreau of the Bank of France, says in October nineteen twenty six, Governor Emil Moreau of the Bank of France sent his closest collaborator to London to explore the intentions of Montague Norman, Governor of the Bank of England, Pierre Quesne, then General Manager of the Bank of France in nineteen twenty six thirty and Bank of International Settlements bis Rothschiles Right nineteen thirty thirty seven brought back a big international seven settlements as one of the targets. Right bis imf all these all these places that they're mentioning, Actually these are these are top mapped out targets. Should we ever have the means to hit those targets? Nineteen thirty thirty seven brought back a report which was recorded by Moreau. Presney or Queisne also gives me interesting views about the ambitions of more Montague, Norman and the group of financers who surround him. Sir Otto not Niemeyer, Sir Arthur Salter, Sir Harry Struckoach Strach Gosh, Sir Robert Kindersley. They are striving to make London the great international financial center. Well they did a good job. But those close to Norman state this is not his objective. He wants, more than anything else to witness the setting up of links between the various banks of issue. The economic and financial organization of the world. Of the world appears to the Governor of the Bank of England to be the major task of the twentieth century. So the economic and financial organization of the world appears to the Governor of the Bank of England to be the major task of the twentieth century. In his view, politicians and political institutions are in no fit state to direct with the necessary competence and continuity this task of organization, which he would like to see undertaken by central banks, independent at once of governments and of private finance, as in, they don't answer to the governments that they are that they were, or the countries in which they are festering which they are embedded like the tick right, the parasite banking institute. Hence his campaign in favor of completely autonomous central banks, meaning you can't touch us, do you do?
Speaker 22: Do?
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 6: You do?
Speaker 1: You can't touch this dominating their own financial markets and deriving their power from common agreement among themselves. Right, doesn't matter what the fuck anybody else thinks or cares about. They're in the process of taking over everything. And shut the fuck up and sit down, otherwise we will have you assassinated, mister President. That's not saying that, Tenny, but I'm saying that's what they would say. That wasn't me saying that they would succeed in taking out the political realm. Yeah, see, taking out the political realm those problems which are said for the development and prosperity of the national financial security, distribution of movement of prices, YadA yad Yeah. They would thus prevent internal political struggles from harming the wealth and economic advancement of nations. In short, Norman wished to see the imposition of the world order over the financial affairs of the nations. It was this agreement among the central banks rather than in front of the organization the League of Nations, which became their final instrument of power. Crucial to these arrangements was the Monitorist school, the Austrian school of economics and outgrowth of the Pan European movement. Margaret Hertzfeld not it's in her biography of Ludwig vag Missigs or Feces that he participated in Count kutenhove Kalergy's Pan europe movement in nineteen forty three. He had been brought to the US in nineteen forty by grant from the Rockefeller Foundation of twenty five hundred dollars a year to work at the National Bureau of Economic Research. Man money sucks number. I'm sure twenty five hundred dollars a year was freaking fantastic some at one point in the world in the time that we have long lost, Oh boy, which grant was renewed in nineteen forty three von Mess's pupils, Arthur Burn's Milton Friedman now expound the monitorist theory through the network of super secret conservative think tanks led by mont Perlin Society. Hertzfeldt says that von mississ most famous protege was the Soviet apologist Murray Rothbard. One of the most influential conspirators of the Walter rotho rothen now of the was Walter rothennew of Germany. He hot, I'm sure roth and now might not be German Germany, though he greeted the First World War aesthetically as the golden opportunity to establish world socialism. Yeah, no, he definitely wasn't the German German, he wrote on July thirty first, nineteen sixteen. For years I had foreseen the twilight of the nations that I had heralded in my speeches and writings. At People's State by Rathao, the notion became established that the state is no longer to be regarded as the important inopportunity poor relation and fobbed off grudgingly with a tithe but that is entitled to dispose of the capital and income of all its members at its own free will. Rathnow's victim was enacted into law by the far reaching and multi billion entitlement and a multi billion entitlement program of Lyndon B. Johnson Great Society when he persuaded Congress to levy against all of the capital and income of the American people, placing it at his disposal to achieve world order political goals, and finally forcing the nation to the verge of bankruptcy. Yep, thanks Bagott Ratha Now more in days to come. Nineteen twenty one. No part of the world is now close close to us. No material tasks are beyond our powers. All the treasures of earth are within our grasp. No thought remains hidden. Yeah, there you go. There's a surveillan state every undertaking. And they said that in nineteen twenty one, every undertaking can be put to the task and realized. The fertilizing distribution of the possessions of the world is our task. We must discover the force. Don't tell me this isn't Zionism coming out right here. It's it's up to us to terrorform the world, to make it big and bad and evil and perverse, and and all of under our control. This is what they this is what they're they're they're saying and expressing it in different ways. But this is the ultimate goal. We must discover the force that will affect an up and down movement of the masses, so sigincurve frequency in the new society. Nineteen twenty one, Rath and now row a far reaching policy of socialization is necessary and urgent. The goal of the world revolution upon which we have entered, means, in its material aspect, the melting of all society into one. Yes, come back. This was yeah. So no more distinctions, no more individual no more culture, no more traditions, no more anything, No more anything that identifies you as something or distinguishes you from something else. This was the leveling effect, which was a key goal of the conspirators, the Illuminati and the Eletvandida, resulting in anarchy and the breaking down of national and class borders. Before he could realize his dream of world socialism, rath Now was murdered. Ortega noted, the phenomenon of leveling and the revolt of the mass is a hurricane of fartiality everywhere and in every form, is presently raging over the lands of Europe, almost all of the positions taken up by the by taken up and proclaimed our false ones. Sorry, almost all positions taken up and proclaimed our false ones. We are living in comic fashion. Yes, clown world is what we call it, right, Yeah, I don't usually call it that. It's just ridiculous, right, supposed to make us roll our eyes, like, how can people be this stupid? How can this be real?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: All the more comic, the more apparently tragic is the mask adopted put on? Yeah, the comic exists wherever life has no basis of an inevitableness on which a stand is taken without reserves. Never as now have we have fucking shitty sentence, Never as now have we these lives without substance or art. Who the fuck could write like that? Darrencies from their own destiny, who let themselves flow on the lightest current. Ortega was commenting on the most striking phenomenon of the twentieth century, the hedgemony of parasitism, which was attained through the world order. It was the Congress of eighteen fifteen at Vienna which unleashed the rats from their nests. Nor is it an accident that the Viennese schools Vienna Austria Boom. Remember I told you about Austria eighteen oh six boom Roman Empire. Right, they go from oh it's all over now, don to rebuild and Franz Francis becomes Francis and Franz and then there's another Franz after whatever. But that's when the Leopold's society starts to take root to That's straight up a bunch of Jesuits, I know. And the king didn't give up his his electorate, Holy Roman Electorate power or title until after the Jesuits had been reinstated. Isn't that interesting? The Venie Schools of Economics has become principal vehicle through which the world Order remains maintains its political and financial power. Yeah. When you listen to Dwayne talk about where all these people come from, where they go to school, it's usually Berlin, it's usually someplace in Austria and they or Prague or all these places that are hubs of these These are like the training centers that they then send everyone else out to different parts of the world's from prisonal vehicle through which the world Order maintains its political and financial power. After crushing Napoleon, the emerging oligarchy, which no allegiance to any nation or to any philosophy of life, attained power because it knew how to defeat its foes, the republicans and individualists of Europe. But its foes had no idea how to combat or even to identify its cleverly camouflaged enemy. Because these people were a biological throwback in the continuing development of humanity. They were persons who were unable to become productive members of any society. Parasitic Jews or what do you call them, oviet vas? You want to call them the eden knightes. I think we should start calling them what they really are. Well, of course, they call themselves Jews the last two thousand years. But let's not be so modern, right, Let's call them what they are, the scumbag pieces of shit, human sacrificing, raping faggot cult that were here when our first ancestors showed up from a chili place to a not so chili place and said, you know what, this is fucked up. We're gonna have to kill many of you until the rest of you just stop what you're doing because this is awful. With the hell were wrong with you? It's like they walked into the processed church happening in five thousand years ago. They're like, what the fuck is wrong with these people? And they're like, yeah, let's you know, let's get some hammers and start bonking some heads. Because he's there's there's no hope for these fuckers. We gotta we gotta get rid of this cult, this this crazy bit who's making all these drugs and poisons. Let's get rid of her, her husband, her son. Maybe that'll shut them up for a while. It did for a couple hundred years, which owed allegiance, no allegiency. If I was attained power to his foes Pelicans and Reds of Europe, but his foes had no idea how to come back, or even to identify. It's cleverly camouflaged an enemy. Right, most people don't even know what's happening or who to point the fingers at. And if you pointed at the right people, they say.
Speaker 5: How dare you?
Speaker 1: We're supposed to protect them, and even says so in the stupid ass book that they wrote for us. We're supposed to carry him of the goal line, fum on our shoulders, like the good little slaves we are and walk them across. God forbid their little, puny bodies have to work. Because these people were a biological throwback in the continuing development of humanity. They were persons who were unable to become productive members of any society, and who could exist only by maintaining a parasitic attachment upon at host. Incredibly, they seized upon this striking difference as a sign that they had been chosen to rule all of mankind. Initially no more than a harmless illusion, this self deception was transformed into an evidence of superiority. Their biological uniqueness meaning scrawny little bitch with big ass beak, ass nose. Their committal to a parasitic mode of life became their principal advantage in attaining their goals. They set up They set up techniques of immediately recognizing each other in any part of the world. They just had it, Oh, Cafelta fish must be one of my brothers. They resolved to act always cohesively as well trained and determined phalanx against their unwitting opposition. They made full use of their qualities of non allegiance and non alignment, which was actually enmity, undying hatred, towards all nations, races, and creeds of the host peoples who tolerated their presence and even openly and lovingly accepted them. They still hated you.
Speaker 5: Still do now.
Speaker 1: We exist at It's like they what they called, they suffer our existence. That's what that's that's what it be anyway?
Speaker 22: Is it?
Speaker 1: This freedom from all loyalties and moral codes of the kind which govern all other groups gave them an enormous tactical advantage over those whom they plan to enslave. It is right, right, right, because people like our ancestors couldn't even fathom or comprehend the level of treachery it would take for somebody to act that way. That they were always contemplating, that they would be like them and act accordingly in a noble way when in conflict and in battle and in peace, and that never they never got it, and they always lost because they just couldn't get it through their fucking heads. You got to think like them, otherwise they'd kill you. The conspirators knew and on me, think like them and act like them. I'm just saying, think how they're going to act against you? What is this little thing looks like a cloud. Oh it's windy, Is that what it's saying? It looks like a fart. The fuck is that? The conspirators knew that their parasitic way of life would not be long endured by any host. Yeah, and oftentimes they would just rapidly kill that host through a very eager sucking of their life force. They had to set up a program to subdue and overcome all governments, all religion crees, all group loyalties, family, and replace them with their own world order, which would allow any type of perversion, of course, as long as the host people's tolerated the presence of the parasite right And why would we do that? Oh, because they control all of our money, and they'll destroy us and ruin us and take away our fortune if we don't. But it's not fucking real. You could be more wealthy without them. Oh yeah, but there's no there's no there's no guarantee that i'd have the same stuff. The old morality had been based upon the duties and responsibilities of the citizen to raise a family, attend church, fucking cares about that, and support his nation. The new morality, how about how about this is the old morality? Had been based upon the duties and responsibilities of this of the man and woman, to protect the innocent, to raise the family, to teach the family, to teach the children, to work as a community, unlike minded goals. Let's not worry about this fucking church ship, because that's when things started going astray. And support his nation. No, the nation isn't a thing, that's a concept. What you're supporting is a leader who sincerely and honorably serves you because he cares about his country and his people. And you find that person, and only that person to be a leader, only that type of person. You don't allow any of this other bullshit. The moment, the moment they start speaking against your your your safety, and your and your well being, the people are supposed to cannibalize that person. And I don't care if that means literal, literal, it'll it will definitely scare the piss out of the next asshole if he did do it literal. But but hey, there's nothing wrong with just impaling them, right. That nice little decoration for the town, and the good reminder for everybody else is don't fucking get out of line. And there's that is an ageless way of doing things. There's no, it's not an old, you know, obsolete way of handling a situation. It's a timeless way to do it. Impaling will always have the same impact. It's a good teaching tool. The numerality and liberation theology swept away all duties of the citizen. He now only had a single duty to obey the world order. In return, he was relieved of duties. Right, right, He only had the single duty to obey the world order, to big Communism, to go to Mother Russia. Yeah. However, in return, he was relieved of duties and was free to bitch and moan and out and demand things from his shit ass government, gratify his needs, his sexual desires. Rape children because that's what they want you to do, and they want because they wanted to be able to They want to be able to do it openly, so they want they want you to be down with it. Two perverted gratifications with children and animals, and abandonment of monogamous life, which, by the way, who brought in monogamy the fucking goths did? It's written who brought in monotheism the Goths did? It wasn't a freaking Jew thing, or or a Hebrew thing. Don't fucking even talk to me about Hebrew shit. The new morality reduced the citizen too a mirror animal, which was what the world order require in order to perpetuate its parasitic way of life. Society was now replaced by a mere facade of society right, the artificial world. Regardless if you think you're your matrix or not, this world that we live in is artificial with artificial concepts.
Speaker 10: What is it?
Speaker 1: It might have even been Mark Twain who said it. It's like something about isn't it remarkable how many things that we believe are that aren't. It's something like that, how many things that there isn't or something to that line. It's like you have to understand what he's saying to understand what they're getting at. But it's basically, we have a bunch of beliefs in things and concepts that we form based off our perception and if our perception of things, our comprehension of it, but they don't actually exist. They're just concepts, like pieces of shiny metal having metal, pieces of shiny metal having some sort of value to where you're somebody else print you out pieces of paper and rule you because shiny gold? What make it about something else? If look at what they did in Germany, they didn't have any gold. One former crime, treason or see wit where were we at? Society now would place a mere facade of society. Only crime would be severely punned. Only one crime would be severely punished. Any resistance to the World order, murder, rape, arson, armed robbery, insists, child wilestation, alcoholism, drug addiction, homosexually all would be excused as minor aberrations as long as the World Order was allowed to function without hindrance. One former crime, treason, now vanished because national loyalties no longer existed. So treason doesn't exist because treason because when their trick, here's what he's not saying. This is in the fac like again aside, they're still using the the shell of the dead republic, right, that's that's the parasite inside of it. This is this is moving the carcass around. So people aren't seeing communism, they're not seeing jubi and parasitic hal What they're seeing is what they think and they want to believe, and they don't want to wait to tell them different that there's still this whole concept of this government that they once had and that their president is it actually does things and has a power and isn't just an actor, isn't just doing what he's told in selling off a freaking drama to you on TV. They want to believe in this thing and this this beast, this demon drags this carcass of our republic, our constitutional republic, around on its back, and we just a wolf and cheap clothing, right, this carcass of our of our once proud republic. So when it's doing that, all the concepts of what we believe in as that type of government is why treason isn't a crime anymore. Because they want to erode and destroy and corrupt our minds and our perspective and our value system about the previous government, even though it's already gone, and then they'll be able to tell you, Look, it failed, like no idiot. It hasn't been followed in the last one hundred and sixty years, and nobody's enforced it. It's not that that document or this idea and this American experiment failed because you guys took it off the rails a long time ago and didn't tell anybody. And then when you destroyed it, it wrote it and destroyed it, you're blaming it for your influence on it, which is completely retarded. But everybody will buy it and say, yeah, capitalism or you know, American freedom. Freedom doesn't work eventually over time, road to road road schools are doing it, putting the Marxist ideas and the people. This is how you lose all sense of morality and you lose your fucking soul in the process, and then you're just ripe for the fucking metaverse to come along and swoop you up and put you in a fairy tale land while they suck you dry and rape and murder your children, because you know at that point you've lost everything if you let that happen. This is why we're here, really, it's because we're not going to let that happen. And it's gonna be a fucking hell of a resistance to that. And I would like to say that would be a victorious one one formal crime treason now vanished because national loyalties no longer existed. No one was expected to be loyal to the ruled order except its own members. The host peoples. The slaves would never be asked for loyalty, only for obedience. Despite this new But what it's more about what I said, because they're usually walking around with a mask of something that does have a noble perception of it. They don't just come right out with it. They never do. They never actually are openly upfront about anything. It's always based on some sort of virtue signal. Despite this new tolerance, which was in itself a revolution against the innate moral codes of the all peoples, make many citizens continued to resist the enslavement by the world door. I got to get up for a second. I'm so hot. Hold on, hold on, I'll put us on that real quick. Mhm. That's funny layers. Oh shit, this is just funny. Hold on, I gotta show you this picture before I go any further. Oh, I was there, you saw it, Okay, the Metallica's he saw that, right, Metallica Master of Puppist if it was recorded in the nineteen fifties. It's just funny the picture, all right, now, let me get it. Let me there's correct, all right? Well one second, you know that's that's thanks to AI that would that was able to exist. Uh, I got a history. I wouldn't say it was vibe. Oh this is a good one. Okay, this one okay, love and excuse me for minutes that my adphones after that'll be plenty. Is christ.
Speaker 21: Livestock for Sylee, sickly livestock for Sylee on their last legs.
Speaker 11: Here, good day, sir, and what a beautiful day it is not anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping for your support with an initiative of developing.
Speaker 21: Will it lead to me seeing less of you?
Speaker 1: I'm afraid it might.
Speaker 17: Listen, what I want to do is form a government to represent the people so that we can make unified decisions in the best interest of the country.
Speaker 5: I e.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: Oh you got something on your tongue there That would be my asshole, clever.
Speaker 11: I want to be a public servant.
Speaker 21: Oh great, you can start by clean up that pile of bullshit over there.
Speaker 1: No, not like that.
Speaker 21: But you said you want to provide a public service, and.
Speaker 11: We would appoint the appropriate person for such services.
Speaker 1: Ah, you want to tell people what to do?
Speaker 17: No, No, I want to redistribute the workload to the most suitable candidate.
Speaker 1: You don't know how to clean up shit.
Speaker 11: There are more suitable candidates.
Speaker 21: Well, they can have my support, livestock for sale, sickly lives.
Speaker 17: Maybe maybe Majie I can clean up shit, all right, I mean I've been down the coal face, prove it. You know what, you are a healthy skeptic and in these pre truth times, I mean that's a truly admirable This is the bullshit shovel trait, and I promise you that, with your support, I will endeavor to create a committee that will not rest until they've found the best man for the job.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the best man, here's not him.
Speaker 11: Oh what's that? Is that a big spoon shovel drama.
Speaker 21: I'm trying to get the honorable member of sakas here to clean up that bullshit in exchange from the support.
Speaker 3: Oh, before you throw your support behind my colleague, I'd like you to consider the.
Speaker 1: Alternative assisted suicide. No me potato patna.
Speaker 17: As a small business owner, I would be careful supporting my esteem colleague here, a liar and a cheat, not.
Speaker 11: Unfamiliar with the local tavern where.
Speaker 17: His worker's rights program is popular amongst the slave.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised my libertarian colleague here has had time to review my policies given the upkeep on his many many houses.
Speaker 17: My colleague is well aware that they are not houses but bungalows owned by my dear mother.
Speaker 11: Rest her weary soult. I will take care of your bullshit problem, sir, that's what.
Speaker 21: I want to hear.
Speaker 11: Buy out roaring, he's.
Speaker 1: Out of his mind.
Speaker 11: The problem isn't the bulls, it's the food.
Speaker 17: If we stop feeding the bulls, no more bullshit, it's elementary starving.
Speaker 11: Bullster death has never worked, and my colleague knows this. The research is unequivocal.
Speaker 3: The only way to stop the bullshit is incassa ration and deportation.
Speaker 11: First one to clean up the bullshit gets my support.
Speaker 23: Give it here, give me.
Speaker 11: All right, all right on behalf of my prospective constituency. I am willing to work with the opposition. Oh yeah, and bullshit is an issue close to my heart. I'm willing to do the same.
Speaker 3: However, a bipartisan bullshit initiative does not mean I support my colleagues bull starving proposal.
Speaker 1: Oh and he'll see me in hell before I support his bullband Bill.
Speaker 22: Well, I can work with that, but now and temporary partnership for permanent success or a finite partnership for infinite success.
Speaker 17: Or a small step for public servants, but a giant leap for public services.
Speaker 11: Clean up the fucking bullshit? Ah, you're right?
Speaker 21: Uh do you so?
Speaker 5: I reckon?
Speaker 11: How does this work?
Speaker 13: How do you see what you do?
Speaker 21: As you point the business end at the bullshit and.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, oh my god, this man needs a doctor. Lucky for him, my seven point healthcare. Like before, I shoved this the wrong way up your asshole? And which way you would you say? Is the wrong end?
Speaker 5: Fine?
Speaker 11: Fine? You know what the problem is with your people. You don't know what's good for you. That's why you need politic sts everywhere. Why is there so much bullshit?
Speaker 1: You have to listen to that all day?
Speaker 21: Yetigue, we need to stop feeding the laxative facile bovine laxatives for syle.
Speaker 11: You can trust me. I call a shovel of spade. H.
Speaker 1: So that's fun. Let's try some more. Let's think one more before we get going here. This is fun. Uh it's called camera a la, camera la la. I don't know camera all this sounds good. There hasn't been anything on here a month ago? Okay, yeah, three years ago? Before the one month ago? Is it three years ago? There's a couple of funny ones about NFTs. Oh yeah, let's do the other one. That's see that isn't rue. We got we might have two coming up. This is advertising, explains.
Speaker 5: Dead hoss, flogged, dead hoss, flogged.
Speaker 4: Well ship.
Speaker 21: It's gonna be a regular thing, is it.
Speaker 1: I was just wondering if I can put a poster up in your shop if it says missing chicken.
Speaker 9: The answers are hard.
Speaker 5: No Ah, that doesn't.
Speaker 11: It's just I just want to draw more people to my shop.
Speaker 5: No, I don't want that.
Speaker 21: I don't want them here eating my dead horse.
Speaker 5: Flogged dead horse.
Speaker 11: Get your FuG dead off.
Speaker 17: We're not even in competitive industries. Besides, I'll make it worth your while. I'm gonna let you put a poster about your shop in my shop.
Speaker 1: You see, but.
Speaker 21: Nobody's coming to your shop. Yeah, that's why you're here. I might as well put a poster about my shop up in my shop.
Speaker 11: All right, all right, it's not exactly like there's a stampede here.
Speaker 21: I've got exactly one more dickhead in my shop than you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna let me put my poster up?
Speaker 4: Or not?
Speaker 21: A great for idiot binger Well what's that?
Speaker 11: Is that a stick?
Speaker 17: It's a poster actually, with advertising, A poster with advertising advertising?
Speaker 21: Why do I get the feeling I want? I hate advertising advertising.
Speaker 11: Nobody's gonna hate it.
Speaker 17: It's just a catchy repetitive message to convince people to buy your start. What it's just a catchy repetitive message to convince people.
Speaker 5: To buy your start?
Speaker 1: Sorry, comeing in.
Speaker 17: It's just a catchy repetitive message to convince people to buy your stuff.
Speaker 11: See he's got it.
Speaker 21: See it only works on dickheads.
Speaker 11: So what are you advertising for?
Speaker 17: Advertising my business in the worst days? It's an advertising agency.
Speaker 11: Actually, it's more like, what is it that you actually actually do?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I am glad you are.
Speaker 17: You See what I do is I advertise for people to come to my shop when they want to advertise for people to go to their shop. And I just use a catchy repetitive message to convince people to buy.
Speaker 21: That's it, all right, Just piece off, take your poster and piece off.
Speaker 11: Wait there's more fu fuck off you fucking.
Speaker 1: What What he needs is a copywriter?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 11: All right, you know what you are. Just get a change, that's what you are. Stay in your square box. I'm outside it. Lea, Hi, So I was wondering if I could leave something here for people to see. Are you trying to advertise advertise?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no no no, this isn't advertising. This is completely different. This is branded content.
Speaker 11: Check this out.
Speaker 21: It's today's tablet.
Speaker 1: Who gives a shit?
Speaker 11: See that front page? Ninety percent of it is product placement brought to you by.
Speaker 5: My shop.
Speaker 11: You can't even tell what's editorial and what is sponsored.
Speaker 3: And for you, my good fellow, we can create branded content for the low, low price.
Speaker 21: Really piece of shit trying to corrupt the news media in my integrity.
Speaker 11: Dead horse, flog dead horse.
Speaker 1: I said it's gonna be one more, and it's gonna be one more. I haven't seen the Facebook explain. Mmmm, still tempting. This one's funny, though. Let's go with the Elon Musk takes a bath of just zes handsome soap. Wella, can you guys hear it? Let's find out? Yeah, it looks like a kid.
Speaker 5: The pose.
Speaker 23: It has sentimental value or black male value.
Speaker 11: Any you don't like to get proney doesn't he?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 22: I'd say you're a nifty of this very private video could fetch eight hundred, maybe nine hundred.
Speaker 5: What about Now? What's it worth?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 11: What's it worthies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: By destroying the physical copy, Reddiger has actually increased the value of the nifty.
Speaker 23: Or one thousand, one hundred, one thousand, two hundred, one thousand, five hundred. All right, say I bought your nifty of Elon in the bar?
Speaker 17: People just put in a bid for one thousand, five hundred people?
Speaker 11: What the fuck is a people? Well, I'm going to outbid him two thousand.
Speaker 23: The code on the internet Mona Lisas is paint on a canvas two thousand, two hundred.
Speaker 5: God could do that.
Speaker 11: It's just a blood number. Who bids on the number Wall Street?
Speaker 23: No, No, I could get fucking smart with me, laddo, Say I paid three thousand?
Speaker 5: Whys ou bit?
Speaker 11: Don't you get my way? Ready? Three thousand, five hundred?
Speaker 13: You fucking into their potatoes?
Speaker 11: Five thousand and that's my final offer.
Speaker 23: But at least you can't make a living out if I mean seriously, five thousand pounds.
Speaker 11: Five thousand a theory of a six million pounds.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 21: Well, now that we have finally burst through the finneer of reality and nothing has any meaning anymore.
Speaker 11: What about the deep fakes?
Speaker 5: What about them?
Speaker 1: With your video?
Speaker 23: There Elon in the bar, Jeff bees Us handing him this. I mean, seriously, the first time bees Us have been seen handing anything to anyone. Excuse me, So, uh, sir, just scam you out of six million pounds.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, I don't want to repeat myself, but you can't forge a nifty.
Speaker 1: But it's a deep fake.
Speaker 11: That means the video is a fake, but the nifty is real. It's a fake, an authentic fake, fake, phony, fraud, forgery.
Speaker 23: Are you telling me that this is six million pounds with digital bullshit? That's right, tax bound, six million pounds, tax man, tax man.
Speaker 11: It's on the blockchain, it's not say the tablet.
Speaker 5: I don't know he understands how the tech works.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's gonna hurt.
Speaker 1: NFTs are pretty stupid, money laundering in front of your face. Of course, that's why Logan Paul was all about talking about how much he spent on nfds, because he was the spokesman for it. He had to make it popular with his twenty four millions or subscribers. I mean, society was now replaced by a mere facade of society, only one crime would be severely punished. Okay, we already said all that, did we not? Yeah, so we said, I say no one was expected to. Yeah, we got that part. Despite this new tolerance, which was in itself a revolution against the inny moral codes of all peoples, many citizens continued to resist the enslavement by the World Order. Famines, riots, revolutions, and wars were here. That again, famines, because this is what's coming. Riots, revolutions, and wars were instigated to get rid of the troublemakers. But a more universal restraint was required. This was found in drugs. In Asia. For centuries, assassins had been sent to carry out their duties after being given quantities of drugs. Assassin comes from the word for hashish. The World Order realized that drugs. Oh, by the way, that's again once again going back to what I'm waiting for you to say it Muslims working together with the Jews, the World Order realized that drugs would provide the means of behavioral psychology or people control, which they had been seeking. The opium clippers began to sail from England to the Far East by pushing drugs among the Asian masses they stupefied and controlled them, reaping not only a substantial cash flow but the raw materials needed for their industrial revolution. And now we're on the fourth one. Where will he be revolutionized from the inside with tech? And by the way, we already are if we're breathing our air, eating our food, and drinking our water, and wearing our clothes and bathing with the new and improved Joker products. You have to watch the First Batman with Michaelkaton to understand what I mean by that. In the twentieth century, the Foundations began to stupefy the European and American population with drugs and the final step and the enthronement of the world order. They had eradicated the last serious resistance to their program. Hey in Walks, Timothy Leary, Cia, and Oto fag all conspiratorial society. Oh and by the way, tim two point zero, it could be you could say, as far as you know, spokesman for drugs at least ten years ago would have been Jiggity Joe Rogan DMT This hyahuasca that every fucking video. All conspiratorial societies for the past thousand years have sought a single goal agemony of parasitism sounds like we heard this saying already. Barazi Dharma holds that the world is in order or cosmos, that it is not chaos, it is not thrown together parasitisms. He's existential. Sorry. Parasitism's existential philosophy holds that man is thrown into the world without plan or program. This is the basic concept of parasitism, which finds itself in the world with only one mission to find a host or perish. Many physicists now claim that the universe is in is the result of an accidental explosion. They're physicist. The jew run world of artificial reality, artificial healthcare which kills you, artificial science, which gives you nowhere. And we talked about where this overtaking began with the silencing of Past Tour I'm sorry, the silencing of bes Shomp and the promotion of past Tour. We lost all concept. So here's the thing about evolution. It doesn't there's no such thing. There's adaptation. Adaptation is something that happens in your body all the time. They play a morphoric microzyma. Right, how about this? How about this for a concept? Instead of saying that an animal evolved to camouflage itself in its own environment, like the one like the stick bug, or the one that looks like a friggin thorn on a on a flower. Who's to say, Because here's our problem. We believe in start and finish finite stuff not always was and constantly it always will be. We have to we have to always in our minds conceive and this is what they do to us of a primitive time progressing into a more complicated and modern time. Not a cyclical pattern, not an unending bit, not something with no beginning or end. That was always just it always just is, because imagine that theory that where it's an organism, all of life within itself in it on the planet itself is an organism one but also in separate, just like cells, just like whatever else. Right, So if this world always is and life always is, then they were created even though there was no start point, simultaneous and symbiotically to where there was no need for evolutionary process. The camouflaged bug that looks like a thorn on a rose was always in existence because there was a rose that was in existence, and the rose was always in existence with a thorn because that bug was in existence with that looked like a thorn that goes right back to the preamorhal microzyma. It's in our bodies. The proof of what I just said, because when you need something because there's something like a toxin building up in your body or a change in your body's internal environment, the microzyma change and actually make bacteria that will specifically eat way that toxin. They will even create simple parasites that will do the same type of job and even eat the bacteria that is sent out before. And YadA, YadA, YadA, and then it goes back to spore form and it goes back to this microzyma and it's happy, you know, stasis. And that's why homeopathy works because it's the frequency of the material that sets everything back in balance. So there, what what beginning? What happened? Fuck that?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What evolution? Give me a fucking break? Always is, always was, never will be. So the reason why something will blend in with it because it's meant to. It is born to live here and it's always been that way. And you'll say, oh, there's a natural progression, you see that one that we're there there, there, they're all slowy getting to this way is don't they're all separate, just like when they're showing because they all usually live in the same you know, in the same time frame. It's not well, this one was a trilla bite eighty billion years ago, this is a trilobyte ten billion years ago, and look how much it's changed. No, it's like, here's the same sediment layer, and here's all these trillabytes that you said were evolutionary phases of one another, and here they all are in the same sediment layer, which means they come from the same exact timeline, and they're just different types of fucking trilobites. That was proven by accident by the guy who you know, they they bury more artifacts and then they hide more history than they dig up. You know what I'm talking about, the Smithsonian. Yeah, that was one of his croning achievements that he tried to hide from the world so that oh, see, this is a evolution. We proved it. We proved the bullsh of our Masonic grandfather said was true about evolution by this trilobyte layer here now and then like, oh, we we just fucked ourselves. Where are we at? Any physicists now claim that the universe is a result of an accidental explosion which threw its components hither and yahn with no plan or order, an atheistic concept which denies that there is either a lot uh logician or logic to the universe. And if you just look at everything and stop looking at it through the poison perverse scope that they put in front of you, you would see that this screams faults for the very reason why I just said. It's not an old it's not a it's not a very long uh paint drying, boring, awful, extremely you know, tedious and very very u minor progress process of evolution. No, it's just this thing is because that thing was or because that thing is, and everybody said, and it's just when we walk in down the scene like an epic in the middle of things, we say, wow, that bug evolved to hide as a thorn on that plant. Nope, Nope, that's the wrong way of looking at it. It is because that was that because that also is. That's why there is the only reason why one is is because the other is. They go hand in hand. It's symbiotic, it's a dance. Life is one organism in the sense but we can all be individuals as well. Dar Dama states that it but and as the one organism. We certainly are infested with a parasite, with parasites, and that's what we need to fix right the parasitic the parasites. The parasite denies that there is a world order of the universe, or any desire for form in the universe, or that any form exists. Therefore, the parasite is free to impose his own world order, which has no organic relationship to the universe or to form. The hegemony of parasitism is dedicated solely to maintaining its position on the host, from which it draws all its substance sustenance. The host is the entire universe of the parasite. He knows nothing beyond it and desires to know nothing beyond it. Jeffrey Lapage writes in Parasitic Animals, some species of parasitic animals are among the most powerful enemies of man and his civilization. He posits a law of nature that the parasite is always smaller and weaker than its host. The parasite is always smaller and weaker than its hosts, and that the paras they always distinguish it. Sorry, disguises itself. Like I said, remember walking around in the carcass of our constitutional republic, where we still have a bill of rights which doesn't exist in this world at the moment. At any given time, we can enforce it to but we haven't. Are we waiting for that? Like, get off the fucking couch ready. I know that's not to people that are listening. I get that. You understand who I'm talking to. You're just as frustrated with it as I am. Disguises itself and it aims in order to carry it disguises itself and its aim and its goals right in order to carry out its parasitic mission. The page says the struggle between hosts and parasite went on according to the laws of evolution hah hah, and this battle is constantly being waged today. The page notes that the parasitic sorry, the parasite can cause biological change, citing particular species which cause changes in the host reproductive glands. The parasite sometimes castrates the host in order to weaken it, such as the parasitic crustacean Cuculuonia, which destroys the reproductive organs of its host, the short tailed spider crab Inachus mountitanicus. We see the identical process today in which the hegemony of parasitism seeks to alter the reproductive process of the host by converting the younger generation to unisex and homosexuality and gender modification, and to render ineffective or like the sybils right cutting off their junk, even the ball cult cut off their drunken through it in the fucking fire, or through it into someone else's house like Amon talked about it, and to render ineffective distinctive sexual characteristics of male and female. This is a classic instance of castration by the parasite. There you go. And here's the other thing that they do is they can completely control your goddamn mind, your hormones, or however wy they do it. Parasites are not so Again, with everything that I just said about the existence of life and the presence of it, there's got to be something that we don't know about actual parasites and actual small things, because how the hell does something that's a simple organism, as they say, how they how is it able to know how to manipulate us chemically or whatever? And how does it do all that to where we're you know, if you're if you're a mouse, you're you know, you're attracted to a cat so that the cat eats you because this because the parasite inside the mouse wants to be in the cat's gut, right, Like, what the hell is that? And so many other so many other things. They make you, They can change it alter your mind, your your cravings for things, your your your sexual appetite, your lack of sexual appetite, your your aggression, your your motions can be all over the place because of a fucking parasite. And your cravings for food can be all over the place because of parasite and the way your body stores different things, like you know, the energy from your food or lack thereof, or it loses it's you know, nutrition from the food that you're eating because it's not going where it needs to go, because everything's all out of whack and out of balance. It can all be done because of a parasite. It can drain your mind. It can make you think thoughts, how does something that is so so called simple know how to do all those things? And what the hell, Since we're on the topic, what the fuck makes nano how do you have a complicated machine that small? There's no dexterity. Nobody's dexterity and no machines dexterity is small enough to be moving any type of even to pinpoint needles, because how fucking thin would they be. You wouldn't see them in order to make these things. So where do they come from? It has to be something smaller, or you have to honeyce runk the kid that shit, or it doesn't exist, or it's a parasite itself that we're calling it nano This feeling there's a very tiny invasion here going on, the tiny invasion because all size is relative, right, Maybe somewhere else these things are the same. They have a more equitable size to the rest of us, But but here not so much. Yeah, weird. I don't get the natural I just I don't like pulling on this quarter by accident, all right. The natural order, the natural world order, which is based upon the irrevocable laws of the universe, has been temporarily replaced. Temporarily replaced, you says, by replaced on Earth by the unnatural world order of the parasite. Right, the artificial world. I keep on saying that the artificial world, artificial construct artificial concepts, all run and enslaved by artificial sense of value of things. Oh that pich, you so shiny rock, Oh that stack of decorated paper, paper, cotton, cotton paper, whatever, Who cares? Don't ever think that you have their own power if you have a skill, because they've taken all those skills away from people, and nobody's really unless you had a good family, good parents and dads and grandparents to teach you stuff, or if you got into good vocations, which again are very limited in skill sets. Just look at all the prima donnas I used to freaking encounter who spent more of their time looking at their fucking union book to let them know if they should be doing the work that they were paid to do rather than just fucking doing the work. Right, those prima donnas. Yeah, the wonderful, wonderful people, those journeymen, no pieces of shit. But if you don't have you should have skills or something that you can offer your community that's of value enough to where the things that they have to offer, you know, it's it's they're getting something from you in return, or your labor to help them with their projects. Right, they might own the horses, but you might be a sure or you might do with the one that combs them, you know whatever. But it doesn't have to be a money thing. Just everybody takes care of each other and what they need because that's what they do. Somebody who knows how to run the electrical you know, electric company in your town, won't stop knowing how to run it just because shit goes down.
Speaker 23: Right.
Speaker 1: So if we just walked in on this infrastructure that's already there, and the people that know how to run things just kept doing that and then trained a new generation to learn it afterward, well, guess what, we still have power when the fucking world went went to ship They don't know what. The guy who builds houses would keep building houses because he's getting free electricity, and then we'd have places live and we do something to him. And that's that a cooker that everybody gardener gives us the food. Everybody is happy. Fuck the money, fuck their control. Be useful and imagine what would happen just by being useful world order of the parasite I see vice of natural leader of patters, all of the programs and energies of the parasite are devoted to a single goal maintaining his free, his feeding position upon the host. Freudian psychology was developed by a parasitic ordered. Yes it was a Frankist. Freud psychology was developed by the parasitic order to neutralize the incessant efforts of the host to throw off or dislodge the parasite. Right, every time you do that, you have a disorder, you have a mental condition, or you are an anti semi and a racist. Any move to dislodge the parasite is denounced as reactionary. It is defined and outlawed as an act of aggression, hostility, and alienation. In fact, the host is merely trying to survive by throwing off the parasite. Another law of nature is that the parasite, not only by sucking off the life substance of the host, but also by altering its life cycle, will inevitably kill the host. This process is called a decline and fall of civilization. Hey, what phase do you think we're in? The page notices that a parasite is not a particular species, but one which has adopted a certain way of life, the way of the parasite. Well, thanks genius, whether or not it is a virus. Well, that doesn't exist, so let's just go with parasite as a viral effect on the host, slowly poisoning and destroying it. He says viruses are classic parasites. Well, that's not true, because parasites actually exist. The spirocite spiro sets, which is I'm assuming like a like a like a. They called it a spore virus of syphilis, is a classic parasitic organism. In biological parlance, a collection of spiro sets is known as a congress funny funny. The US Congress has officially chartered many parasitic functions and the philanthropic foundations. These groups now dominate educational and governmental institutions. Yes, they run the show because this is how you slide in your actual control mechanism under the dead skin. That this is like ed Gean walking around with the skin of our freaking forefathers rocked around him. We all think our forefathers, Hey, look, this is the country that our forefathers real. Yeah, sure it is, sure it is. It's ed Gan walking around with a skinsuit, you fucking retards. And guess what they're operating it through the things that aren't governmental because that that way they don't have to follow rules corporations have don't have the same limitations that government does. They're not categorized, they're not they're not part of that thing, right, they don't have these it's not it's not written out for them, drafted out so they can do things in an influence and be what do you call it, think tanks and advisors and god forbid that actually be followed. Well, then that's because it's the experts that told us to do this, right, or that they're getting horrifically overfunded and getting bribes and lobby even though that doesn't make a difference anyway, because the people that are there are part of their cult anyway, otherwise they wouldn't be there. These groups now dominate educational and governmental institutions, laying down financial and social goals which are designed solely to maintain the hegemony of the Paris statism throughout its world order. Have you noticed that hegemony and parasitism are at the beginning of every page so far, like it's in the one of the sentences of the first paragraph of each page. The American Foundations are not even run by Americans, No shit, their policies are formulated in London by the financiers and transmitted to this country through the British Army Bureau of Psychological Warfare. Yep, that's the front called the Tavistak Institute. This is a typical disguise parasitic operation, I want to say, disguise of a parasite. Typical disguise of parasite. Tavistock Institute are a bureau of psychological warfare. Why is British Because British is where the Because that's indicative of the city of London or the Bank of England being the first Israel being controlled by those guys, the Ouvays before they came here, you know what I mean, stomped us down and then from us after they leap frogged over from London. They remember all the big bad imperialist britten and then word of the oh the police in America and place in the world. Yeah, because it's the same fucking parasites controlling our militaries and all that other shit. They've already beat us, They've already they already wanted us. The eventfultrated co opted there was never actually well maybe the Civil War, but there wasn't. Actually, nobody saw them storming the gates because the gates were opened up for him, just like with the Visioths and many other instances in history, with the Muslims, we are the ones that pushed through the gates and the Jews opened them up because they're the same cult. And people used to mistake Muhammad as a Jew because they didn't know what to make of them. That's interesting, huh, so was his orange ass beard and potentially blue eyes? Who would agree? And I can't remember.
Speaker 10: Not.
Speaker 1: Your typical Arab censorship and observance of its biological taboos are the basis of the tribal rule of parasitism. I descratched my leg and I didn't realize there was a scab there. I'm bleeding. The most stringent taboo, one which has never been violated, is a taboo against any mention of parasitism as a force of or power in society. Yeah, you can't even talk about parasites and bodies without people denying it on the medical level, no newspaper, magazine, radio, or television program or school or university. Maybe there's a maybe there's because there's a family relation. Maybe they're maybe They're literally protecting another one of their kind by denying that a lot of cancers are parasitic in nature and other diseases are parasitic in nature. Wouldn't that be something. There's also the faults placenta theory, which I think has a lot to do with a lot of things as far as tumors go. The multiple center theory was very interesting. You should check that out. There's a lot of other things that could potentially cause cancer, because it's not always in tumor form either. The they call leukemia cancer and it's not. It's a depletion of blood, right, it's like getting eaten in way that could totally be a parasite doing that, all right. The most stringent taboo one which has never been a queried. No newspaper, magazine, radio, or television program or school, university, or of course, has ever been allowed to mention the societal impact of parasitism. It is the greatest and most universal taboo in the world today. Michael volens skis noman klaytra nomenclatura the Soviet elite identify as a Communist new class as a parasitic group. In reviewing this work in Fortune, October fifteenth, nineteen eighty four. Daniels Seligman's notes Violinski's portrait leaves us thinking that the nomenclatura is plita, I say clata is in the entirely parasitic operation. Its interests are clearly not those of most Soviet citizens. The same observation can be made of the World Order's ruling group in any nation today, and particularly in the United States. So the most important thing where he says new class, he means Bolshevik Jews in Russia, new class, the lack of class, scruffy Bolshevik, sodomite, rapist, psychopath despite its present hegemony. See everything was a real paragraph. Theall I'm getting really good at saying the word. I'm not saying hedge money like some people. The World Order of parasitism realizes that it is always it. Don't worry if you've said it like that before too, It's okay. Of parisit doesn't realizes that it is always subject to being dislodged, which in effect would mean it's destruction. Therefore, is necessary to control not only the channels of communication of the host, but is very thought process as well. This is why we're going into the chip in the head or Neurrolace era of being stuck in the metaverse and completely creating the thing that Matrix was talking about. And who knows, maybe this is the matrix within the matrix within the matrix, and this has already happened a million trillion times, even now that we're in when already when not moving, we're just maaging it in our heads because it's our own soul and spirit trying to remind us what happened to us. Possibly, do you ever see that movie The Thirteenth Floor. That's another one of the ones that I did way back when with the commentary. The Thirteenth Floor is about very much that, and I think it may have come out before The Matrix. And it's Craig Bierreco, who's usually a comedian, but he was in that movie doing a real serious part. And then the guy from The Unit, who also did the black guy from That's all State stands. Are you in good hands? That guy? He's in the movie as a detective and forgot the other girl's name, but you should check it out. It's called the thirteenth Floor, all right, and it's about Oh, let me just pull it up real quick.
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 1: Oops? How long was I not talking? How long was I talking? Not talking? How long was it gone for? What the hell? How long was it gone for? What was I saying? Last? Because I wasn't looking at this screen. I was looking at what I was reading. And then I just looked up and I said, oops, what the fuck happened? How long ago was that? Did it stop at? Did it stop twenty four minutes ago?
Speaker 13: At?
Speaker 4: At?
Speaker 1: Four hours?
Speaker 22: Oh?
Speaker 1: Just a second, that's it? Okay, good? I bet it knocked me off FTJ though, Yeah, check is not fun. Hey, is this Karen the other Karen?
Speaker 22: Or what?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is Karen? I Karen? How's it going? You're over on the other one too, FTJ. Let me see if I'm still on FTJ though, Let me sir, let me let me circle back to that. Is it still playing? I'll see audio?
Speaker 10: Oh, there we go.
Speaker 1: We are here, all right?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: Last time that jumped? That knocked me completely off FTJ. When uh when, dude, it seems like every single time I use, every time, every time I use the uh rumble thing rumble studio, it's it's okay to use. There's a lot of things that make it kind of shitty, but it's not horrible to use. And I was just trying to use it because it's it's claiming that it'll help you, uh, and I'm thinking, because they control, like with they control what's suppressed and what is and so it's like, oh, it'll help you build your channel, means they'll just let their foot off your neck a little bit and let it just happen normally. I'm hoping that's what that means, because if I am using this for no good reason, then I'm going to go back to using just the obs in the in the stream yard like I thought. I thought maybe it would be like a way to get rid of stream Yard. But I don't think there's a way to get rid of stream Yard because it didn't let it didn't let the square of what do you call it, Stefan on when I when I had him on. So I don't know how I could do guests if I never know if it's going to work, and keep coming back here and keep coming back here, like come on, dude, what kind of shit show you were running here? You know what I mean? That's what I mean. Yeah, you were there, though you were there, you figured it out. It was there. I saw you there. So cool, Eric, we're back though. Yeah. You you were showing up and you were doing all that. You were doing good. I just vomited. I must have missed something. Oh yeah, okay, all right, So anyway, hopefully we're back to not too far away from when I started stop talking. He there. I just was going to show you that I did you guys hear me talking about the thirteenth Floor? Yes, I know there's a there's a delay, so I'll just started looking for the thirteenth floor a while you look for me. Huh huh huh. I was talking about the movie the Thirteenth Floor just before you got disconnected. Did you guys hear that or no? Because otherwise I have to kind of explain why I'm doing this again. Oh, the whole thing's right there. No way, shut up? Is that all right?
Speaker 22: There?
Speaker 1: No way? Hold on, This can't be the same movie, my bitch.
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 1: Holy shit? Is it in like some different language? Okay? Yeah, it's a really crappy quality. It's like three six e p. Well, you can get the whole movie The Thirteenth Floor right on YouTube TBS. Blue Scarecrow whatever that means blue Scarecrow Home Entertainment. Interesting, Yeah, who doesn't thirteen floor.
Speaker 5: When?
Speaker 1: Okay, so how long was I talking about it?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 1: It's it's it's a movie where they create their own matrix within the matrix because they don't realize that they're also like what, some guy goes through the and you know, goes through the machine and experiences this alternate world, this artificial world that they created. It's all mental obviously, or in the computer, and then he learned something about their existence and he tells a guy in the fake world about their actual existence. He's like, he wasn't talking about this world. He was talking about ours, and it's limitations. He's like, why would you talk about this limitations? We already have these limitations, Like, no, they were talking about yours. So through creating their own they they somehow come to the realization that they themselves are also. You know, when you go someplace that you don't normally would go to, like you have to like go against you all of your instincts or whatever those little things are telling you keep you on your track and keep you in your little bubble. You just go through them, you know, go bust through barriers. If you see them on the road and just keep driving and then they get to like this place where it's like Doss Green, and it's all green because there's nothing, there's nothing programmed there because they're not expecting you're outside the boundaries of like the little world that you're supposed to be in, the uh, the artificial contract that they made for you. And I think that came out before the Matrix. Let me see, but you're of course, I'm not gonna tell you because they're okay, all right, Oh no, the Thirteenth Flour was in nineteen ninety nine, so when was the Matrix nineteen ninety nine? So who knows who beat who were but basically came out at the same time. Interesting, the thirteenth Flour was great.
Speaker 6: I like to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, science fiction written by a director Joseph Russ knack Well, that sounds like one of the names that we were just talking about. Man awakens to discover a bloody shirt in his house and his boss murdered at the night before. Did he do it? Why can't he remember? Thirteenth Flour is a sci fi thriller that explores the ominos possibility of computer simulated verses where people only believe they are real. That came out May twenty eighth, nineteen ninety nine. Now, since I can get that accurate, let's see when the Matrix was. That was May, I remember may see, and this one came out March, so it was it beat up by two months? But who says, hey? Who whose was made and completed first? Because you know how release dates go, right, So March two months it's prior budget sixty three million for the Matrix. Anyway, Let's see if I can find a better one though. So I just grabbed a still shot from it. But it's terrible. It's very it's very greedy, but it's a free it's a free uh copy of it. I would just I would just get it. But it's weird because when people jack into bodies like then, they're like them. It's kind of just like being a smith, right, she still just get up and walk away from their job and go do something because they're that's how they're. It's it's so much like the Matrix. It's ridiculous. And these people don't have any memory of you know, or they don't have any idea like they sense the other people kind of in a way, like they feel like they kind of know them, but they don't. Actually they're not the same people, different personalities all the way, like different incarnation. It's very strange movie. Oh, here we go, let's do the trailer. Did I argue that like that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Let's picture that game? You can hear it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: On the thirteenth floor of a corporate tower, A team.
Speaker 1: I don't know why people fucking upload ship at two forty p and three sixty p?
Speaker 10: Like? What is?
Speaker 1: How bad are their computers? Is there a better one out here somewhere? Hold on, we're not gonna we're not slumming it tonight. Let's find them better.
Speaker 24: Looks way better, they say, ignorances please, For the first time in my life, I agree.
Speaker 5: I wish.
Speaker 24: I had never encovered the awful truth.
Speaker 9: At least think I killed for her?
Speaker 1: What they might be?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Did you see what the name of the book was? What does what does niche always talk about? I can try to get to her. It's gotta be really close. Yeah, ah, so close?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Is it back here? Simul Lacrine three by Daniel F. Galliwi Simu Lacrine it's fake world, right, just like a panoptica really like Jerry Benthams.
Speaker 11: Hadn't ever mentioned to you that he had a daughter?
Speaker 21: You're kidding me?
Speaker 2: So the whole things were giant computer game?
Speaker 5: No, not at all.
Speaker 10: It doesn't need a user to interact with it to function.
Speaker 13: While my mind is jacked in, I'm walking around experiencing nineteen thirty seven, my body stays here.
Speaker 10: All right, what's up, buddy?
Speaker 5: You al misplayed?
Speaker 4: It's my.
Speaker 2: Evening.
Speaker 24: It's this perfume Smith, Holy me, real are imagined?
Speaker 9: Something wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't just pluck your brain into this machine.
Speaker 11: You're not expect to be Hey, what do you do to the world?
Speaker 5: Turned it off?
Speaker 10: Oh no, I just had this funny feeling that we met before.
Speaker 11: Why you're fucking with our minds?
Speaker 4: These people?
Speaker 1: Was really mean?
Speaker 23: What is real?
Speaker 22: Is this real?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 5: If this is real?
Speaker 1: Oh so now you know, someday we'll do a watch night. We'll put it on FTJ and maybe some be bitch you, maybe bitch you allow me to play it. But I can't do it on Rumble because I've gotten strikes you for. They don't like that. Wait, what's going on? What's going on with what are you talking about it? What are you talking about with well, I muss I'm missing somebody's has got a Karen. Uh, cancel it. You don't know what's in the ink. Oh, this is Karen talking to the collect I think she's had some before. But yeah, I agree that there's some messtuff shitting there. I only got one in my entire life, and I didn't lie. That was stupid because I was hanging out with, by the way, the person who has a cool story, the person who gave me my one and only tattoo right here, which he did a horrible job. By the way, he was in jail for twenty years for attempted murder of a police officer, and he was in the bank biker gang. He was my friend's uncle. There's mystery crid for you. I got a tattooed by it to bet he wasn't a good tattoo artist. That has been a nice thing. The foot on his resume being that he was putting a needle into my sul flesh. All right, finish this up and then we'll go, uh this one, pink, pink, pink. If we're so close to the end of this book, so I'm just gonna finish it real quick. Despite its present hegemony the world order. Parasitsn't realizes that it is always subject to being subject to being dislodged, which in effect would mean it's destruction. Therefore, it is necessary to control not only the channels of communication, remember getting it in here, screwing shit up, but also using tech or maybe it's not tech, maybe it's organic. I don't know something. I think it's a little bit of both, honestly. And we can look at this as metaphor Jews parasites, But what if they are parasitically infested, little tiny aliens inside of them, just working the little controls and pulling the levers and pressing the buttons. I don't know. I don't know why they like sodomy so much. Therefore, it is necessary to control not only the channels of confused communication of the host, but his very thought process as well, right through mass media, perception management, your churches. Sorry, I know, I can't say that your perception of the world, in your perspective of things, is what they control by flooding it with a bunch of false information that you can't do anything with, even if you you know what I mean, Like, Oh, so, what's behind this lie is it the truth or is it another lie slightly slightly less just during in a different direction. Like whatever they give you, there's nothing you can build with it to get yourself out of it, so it doesn't matter. Therefore the parasitic, let's say, and once they get the metaverse wrapped around our brains and pumping through our eyeballs to where we don't need to see what's in front of us, Yeah, and VR all that bullshit, the world be cartoony for a while before they can dial in that metaverse to make it look like reality better and probably in better resolution, right high grade resolution, and then they can really fuck with you with your own memories. Isn't that nice? How about that? For a hell, living in your own head while your real loved ones are being harmed horrifically and you are in your head thinking that you're at a picnic with them, until you realize that this isn't real. But his very thought process as well. To maintain a constant Therefore, it is necessarily control not only the channel's communication of the host, but his very thought process as well, to maintain constant vigilance that the host does not develop any concept of the danger of his situation or any power to throw off the parasite. There's so many metaphors here with the whole idea of like the VR in parasites and the concepts and the perception and all this stuff tell us as if we're talking about the very thing that God man who knows, maybe we're already under it. Therefore, the parasite carefully instructs the host that he exists only because of the benign presence of the parasite. You know, my Salvia divinorm experiences might have been telling me or been revealing maybe not trying to tell me, but revealing some truth to that that we are already we're already not in a world that we think is real. I mean, we're in the world that isn't real, but we think it is. And it shows you a little bit of something outside of it. It's like you wake up out of the stupor when you take certain things, because it changes your own frequency, then you see a different thing. You call that hallucination, but it might just be the It might just be that you are in your own reality enough to understand and recognize that as being real anymore, and the fake reality is your reality because you're there, you spend more time there, and then dreams are like that interface that doesn't make sense to you because you're not in a real you're not living in a reality that's real. Who knows, just thoughts. Therefore, the parasite carefully instructs the host that he exists only because of the benign presence of the parasite. Right, benign presence, my ass. Oh, it's good Jews. It's the good Jews. Yes, yes, who will cut you and eat you if you do not? Yes? Right, Oh, they'll just bankrupt you or you know, have the role to come after you because they'll turn you against them because everyone else that they control will go after you. That he owes everything to the presence of the parasite. That's the financial system again, his religion, of course, right, thank you for pointing that out, mister. His religion comes from the goddamn parasite. His social order, right, social contract of a fakeed society. Does his monetary system dingo and his educational system all parasitically created artificial world that we live in. The parasite deliberately and not inculcates in the host the fear that if the parasite happens to be dislodged, the host will lose all these things and be left with nothing, right the fear of well, without them, there's no money, and without money, I'm not rich anymore. And they give people like here's the funny thing, Like they're given stocks, they're given they're giving they're given shares, or they're given options to buy into the things that no one else, no one else is able to when they're are working for them in Congress or whatever they're they're made. Basically, they're incentivized to make things in legislature and rules that favor the company that they're invested in, so that they're that will make them more money. That's another way that they lobby is by giving them stake in what they're lit their up to. Right, although the world order has control of the legal system and the courts, it remains vulnerable to any enforcement of the pre existing body of law which the host had formulated to protect a society. The body of law forbids everything that the parasite is doing and forces the parasite to maintain a precarious just checking make sure I'm still on a precarious existence outside of the law. If the law were to be enforced at any time, the parasite would be dislodged exactly. That's in our law, is our constitution. It would be dislodged because there would no longer be if at a reserve, and we would hopefully see these as a foreign a foreign enemy operating domestically, and doubly go after them all enemies for agn and domestic. The existing body of law clearly forbids the operation of criminal syndicates, which is precisely what the hegemony of once one fucking starting paragraph in any sentence, hegemony of the parasitism and its world order.
Speaker 13: Is uh.
Speaker 1: The existing body of law clearly forbids the operational criminal of criminal syndicates. Criminal syndicates are what they're saying the foundations are, which is percisely partisely with the hegemony of parasitism and its world order. Is so instead of saying Rockefeller foundation, say Rockefeller syndicate right, which is precisely with Okay, criminal syndical syndicalism denies the equal protection of the law to citizens. Only by acting against criminal syndicalism can the state protect its citizens. Corpus jurists, Oh my god, how much longer. Is this hold on? This might be longer than I thought. Yeah, you know what I'm calling I'm tired across oed. Yeah you know me? Oh yeah yeah. Although the World Order has controlled the legal system as courts quipers Jurisycundum sixteen, Constitutional Law two thirteen states the constitutional guarantee of freedom of speech does not include the right to advocate or to conspire to affect the violent destruction or overthrow of the government, or the criminal destruction of property. The constitutional guarantee of the right of assembly was never intended as a license for illegality or invitation for fraud. The right of freedom