Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with Lynchen Taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour of the Lynching Taco Show is brought you by Petties meets in Longwood, just west of I four.
Speaker 3: Thank you Petties, been there for decades because you're awesome.
Speaker 2: From appetizer to dessert.
Speaker 3: They got you covered four thirty four in Longwood right there, just all five four.
Speaker 2: Some skincare company called Harley Street Skin Clinic has uh put together what they call I guess you would call this an ugly calculator. That doesn't sound too nice. Well, it's it's it's it's here to help you, and it tries to tie in to the impact your job may have on your physical outward appearance.
Speaker 3: Oh, of course, we've seen it with every single president. They go in with a full head of normal colored hair and they come out looking at twenty years older with gray hair just wiped out.
Speaker 2: They base this on how your work day may be aging your skin on aspects like shift patterns, regular hours, working location, stress levels, and physical activity or lack thereof. They based this calculator on other scientific studies. But it's actually just a simple questionnaire where you ask stuff like how long are you sitting in front of a computer and how many hours are you putting in? How often are you working outside with the sun beating on your skin? And it looks like really just comes out to four possible results based on your questions. You either have a minor ugliness to deal with because of your job, moderate or severe or in some cases extreme. Okay, give it to me, quest quizby give me a couple of question.
Speaker 3: Let's see how I am I just gave you. Just ask you things like, you know, how welcome I'm ready? Well I okay. What time do you normally work? Really early in the morning? Well, that's bad, but then I get a n app later in the afternoon. Okay, that makes up for it. Okay, how about where you work? You're working location? Is that causing any undue stress in your life? No, it's about eleven minutes from my home, give or take all.
Speaker 2: Right, physical activities a lot of heavy lifting and whatnot in your job, sir, No, that's a negatory. All right. Really, if you go through the exercise with with our particular job. It's really pretty easy, not really even a job.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's kind of hanging out on the radio, playing music and talking with their buds.
Speaker 2: Let's be honest. We locked into this thing, oh God, years ago, and thanks to you all, and we mean this, oh God. Yeah, tell you every day you make this possible for us. Yeah, and we'll be the first. We were ugly when we started this, so we're good, even uglier now.
Speaker 3: And I know people are going to face for radio and we do. We heard that.
Speaker 2: We know that, but you certainly wouldn't want to wake up to us on TV. Tell you that. But thank you honestly for supporting it over the years.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, I work at the DMV, and I swear everybody looks younger than they are.
Speaker 2: Oh see that. There you go. Okay this, I'm going to need you to take a mature approach to this. Next story out of India. Okay, doctors in India New Delhi, India, have performed a life changing surgery on a seventeen year old boy to remove his parasitic twin that was attached to his abdomen. Oh I guess I mean. The parasitic twin is an underdeveloped conjoined twin that relies entirely on the host twin for survival. The teenager had a fully developed extra set of legs, buttocks, and genitalia growing out of his chest in addition to his own gear. And he was seventeen got to seventeen where he's like, look this, docs, can you do something out this? I'm really life has not dealt me a.
Speaker 3: Let the abortion people come out and say, what are you doing aborting this?
Speaker 2: This? This is an individual has legs. I don't know, that's seventeen. You know, like the you know, the third term or whatever.
Speaker 3: They sometimes like a it's like a seventeen year term.
Speaker 2: I have served. Did you get a picture? You're taking the words out of my mouth. This is where I'm turning to our fine listeners, some of which have better Internet saluting capabilities. You have to understand that the first thing I did was look for pictures of this, and I haven't been able to find any that are showing the actual extra set of legs, bodocks, and genitalia growing from the guy's chest.
Speaker 3: So right up here and it's like a mini me. This is like a remorra. One of the things that hangs out on the shark. Right, it's it's just sucker fish, Yeah, exactly what, It's just, it's a parasite, just living god dating with this.
Speaker 2: What if that little guy starts talking to her? I have to ask you. You know I got an extra genitalia on your chest? Would you try it on? What with a partner?
Speaker 3: Because there's no other parasitic person running around on somebody else's chest.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're understanding what I'm getting at. Well, there's legs and genitalia when you're getting into it with a partner. Traditional, Hey, you want to you want to spice things up a little tonight, slide on up a tad threesome.
Speaker 3: Look well all right here, could you do me a favorite tick awaye parison?
Speaker 2: Maybe give him a kiss? He gets lonely.
Speaker 3: Sometimes, living off all the trash that I put my body. Doctors make me salad now, and he's complaining, shut up, you little guy.
Speaker 2: How big are you picturing on this? I'm not trying to drag this out. This is why I went looking for pictures, just to get a reference. But how big are you picturing it yourself? Pure like full legs? No, it's not a full body. It's like a little one.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, dude has chestnuts. Yes, total recall. Oh, bunch of people texting it about total recall? What is that out? Quatto cattle and total rec call. Well, the good news.
Speaker 2: Is the the surgery was a success.
Speaker 3: Bad news is seventeen year old now has to live with that decision of a boarding a full and did.
Speaker 2: His parasitic twins exist?
Speaker 3: Uh huh, didn't think about him.
Speaker 2: The Royal Caribbean Eighties themed cruise that set sail from Miami over the weekend got off to a bit of a horrible start when the fiance of Faster pussy Cat singer Tami Down fell overboard to her death. Kimberly Birch had apparently got into an argument with the Faster Pussycat singer and it was a short time thereafter she went off the side of the ship. He toss her. Well, there's no camera footage, this guy. This is like saying, I mean, you have this boat full of eighties music fans there to see the likes of Faster Pussycat, Warrant doc in Firehouse Squeeze, adam Ant meant at work and Tiffany, which what a mixed bag of craziness that she.
Speaker 3: Had to handle a few of those. Definitely not at work. So you said that this happened right off of Freeport of the Bahamas. You said at the beginning that she fell off and hasn't been found. Now you're saying dead, do we do we? Well, yeah, they searched for two days.
Speaker 2: And I mean yeah.
Speaker 3: Usually you go over the side of a ship, you're directly sucked under into the Unfortunately for her.
Speaker 2: Her mother said that she did not think her daughter would ever commit suicide. She also was not suffering from depression or emotional issues, so and she wasn't known to be a heavy drinker. I can tell you one thing.
Speaker 3: I bet that boat sells a hell of a lot of hairspray. I mean, rest in peace, faster Pussycad's fiance. But that's the business to be on there to help with buying the little pictures, you know, when you get on and they say, let me take a picture, will sell to you at the end of the cruise or at dinner or something.
Speaker 2: Aquinetta, Oh yeah, more on this on the JR. Facebook page. Jesus talking Beautiful in all like Sandro Florida for over twenty five years. This is Orlando's rock station.