Speaker 1: All right, And joining us now is Tony Rdeman of Wiswolf Gold. And you can get to Tony and let him know that you're coming through us if you go to Davidknight dot Gold and Tony does something unique that nobody else that I know I've dones, and he offers a way for you to on a regular basis, and even in small amounts as low as fifty bucks, you can start accumulating gold and silver on a regular basis. It's a great way to do a savings program. And it's a great service that he offers to people. And I'm sure you have been very, very busy the last couple of weeks. Couldn't come on the show yesterday, but glad to have you today. Thanks Tony.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's great to be back.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I couldn't come on the show yesterday just because of my schedule. I've never had this sort of mountain of activity weighing down. It's funny because we did a grand opening for my Texas location on which I'm here now in Dennis and Towns. I have an old branch Bank of America Bank that we took and made into Wisewolf Gold Silver Bitcoin. So we did a ribbon cutting and I was telling the people there. I was like, well, you know, this is the operations that started out in a shopping center in San Antonio, and now we've got, you know, two locations in two different states, and you know the membership subscription program. We're a national dealer and we are completely swamped. And we're swamped in a way that's I think very telling of where we are as an economy and what's going on with the monetary system.
Speaker 2: And we become a selling hub.
Speaker 3: People are just selling me massive amounts of silver, some gold, but lots of silver. And because this is silver's just passed, it's all time high. We broke that forty five year mark, I think, all the way up to past fifty four dollars an ounce, close to, if not fifty five in some futures metrics, and I think we're just getting started, and this happened. Really is the dam broke? It seemed in the last thirty days, David, and some of the metrics that I'm seeing, which are kind of some inside baseball, it's now taking five to seven days for the trading floor to give me credit for anything that I give them. Wow, certain large refiners have stopped buying scrap silver or sterling silver or pre nineteen sixty five coinage at any cost.
Speaker 2: They will not pay you for it, so that the institutional buying is on and.
Speaker 3: The retail side of people there are still buyers, but it's a complete inversion of the model.
Speaker 2: So we are at interesting times, and you know, I.
Speaker 3: Don't a lot of people might think this is some sort of bubble, but like you and I were texting a couple of days ago, I don't think this is a bubble at all.
Speaker 2: I think we're just getting started.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, all the things that have made this rise are all still in place, and there's no soul for these problems that are there. So what you're seeing is, of course the institutions are buying silver, but you're seeing that at retail people are selling it because again maybe they got it for a rainy day and it's raining right now for most people, and so they're starting to sell that in And I saw that report, I guess about six months or maybe seven months ago. We talked about that, and it was at a coin show where you know, people go and buy and sell gold and silver and things like that, and this guy went around talking to all the different people at their tables, you know, very much like a gun show. We have small we have retailers who have set up a shop there, and they're all saying the same things that you know, we've got people who want to sell, but the retail level they're not buying. And that was really before it started making making these big moves that it's making now. It's a lot of those people lost out on that. But yeah, you know, it's it's pretty amazing. And we got up over forty three hundred forty didn't we on gold?
Speaker 4: Yeah, on gold for.
Speaker 2: Way past forty three hundred.
Speaker 3: We were the mid like forty three to twenty five this morning, and then we've yeah, there's taken.
Speaker 2: There's some profit taking going on.
Speaker 3: That happens on Fridays a lot, so there's some profit taking going on both gold and silver.
Speaker 1: Well, this article is like a day or so old, so it's oh, yeah, another day, another hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Just the metrics on that. And you know, i'm my research right now.
Speaker 3: What I'm seeing, I don't know how a lot of these bigger companies they may not make it. I'm talking the bigger gold and silver, the bullyon houses because there's gonna be some real strain between paper contracts and between what they hold, especially if there's a market pullback, because you could see a sell off in gold that brings it back under four thousand.
Speaker 2: But that's an if.
Speaker 4: And I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, the geopolitical issues and central bank goal buying make just keep that price going indefinitely.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think if it pulls back, I think it'll be a pause. But I don't think it's going to be you know, reversal like we saw happen in the nineteen eighties, you know.
Speaker 3: Or two thousand and elect Well, there will there won't be another twenty and eleven where we hit almost two thousand and then pull back to you know, eleven hundred and twelve hundred dollars an ounce.
Speaker 2: It's not happening.
Speaker 3: There's too much going on in the monetary system around the world. There's there's too much deed dollarization going on in uncertainty.
Speaker 2: But it is interesting to watch.
Speaker 3: And you mentioned, you know, my subscription program is a lot of those people. Yeah, you get you can start out at fifty dollars. Just the packages get lighter and lighter folks. There's nothing I can do about it because if you're seeing the prices, we put as much as we can in those packages. And if you started out, you know, a while ago with me, you've done really well.
Speaker 4: But so it's saving you shipping costs.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a good. That is a good. Uh, you know, it's a silver lining. No fun intended, but it is.
Speaker 3: It is interesting. A lot of those folks are up. Everybody that's been wolfpack is up. But yeah, the the average walk in customer that's just gonna buy some silver, buy some gold, I do.
Speaker 2: Not see those.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's not I mean, it's a rarity at this point. And we're just scrambling because of cash flow. Keeps me busy, David, trying to figure out where to put all this stuff I got. I think I got a thousand ounces of silver behind me on the desk, goes sorting through this morning, trying to figure out where am I going to sell it? You know, so and especially when the price dips, you know, because we buy pay for.
Speaker 2: It so high.
Speaker 3: So I think I'm really thankful that I have the model of the business model that I have because I'm not under this massive I don't have the sort of damicles over me. I'm gonna make it. It's gonna be fine. But I can't imagine housing this stuff with this price volatility and this these numbers.
Speaker 4: So that's the thing that's happening throughout our economy.
Speaker 1: You know, you look at all these small and medium sigence comempanies and how they are trying to deal with the chaos and volatility of Trump's tariffs, and it's this rapid rate of change, this acceleration that's happening with everything in different ways. It makes it really really difficult to survive when everything is changing so rapidly like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a metric I think of the chaos. And there was an article on zero Hedge that's up today about you should measure the growth and markets by gold, and you'll see they're not that impressive, like some of the things that they've built up, whether it's AI or you know, whether it's crypto or anything else, whether it's these new sectors, and you know, the stock market of the S and P. A lot of that stuff is just trading sideways if you actually look at it from gold's perspective, and gold is actually money. So the fault lines are there visibly for everybody to see that this is FIOT economy is built on fake and any sort of real strain or exposure to reality.
Speaker 2: Is detrimental to the FIAT system.
Speaker 3: I think that's what we're seeing with the uncertainty of the tariffs or the geopolitical tensions. Central banks are the buyers. I think what we'll see too, David, and I don't know. This is just a hunch in my own research, but I think that we'll start seeing other state actors being shown to be buying silver.
Speaker 2: India may be one of them as well.
Speaker 3: I know we talked about Russia putting silver on out front as a strategic reserve asset. I think that's one of the reasons why we're seeing silver in the price it is. Nation states are getting involved. You know, you mentioned Jamie demon and JP Morgan, the O their largest physical holder of private in the world, private holder of physical silver in the world, and of course they suppressed the price for a long time. Those price suppression moves aren't there anymore. That's another tell something else is up. And China's just put silver. China's stockpiling silver for their weapons systems in their industrial base as well.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as far as Jamie Demon goes, he said, yeah, he sees a gold going five thousand.
Speaker 4: He said, maybe ten thousand in the short term.
Speaker 1: And he said, but I'm not buying any I'm not a buyer of gold. It cost four percent if I keep that talking about something that maybe is going to go up, you know, twenty twenty five percent, or maybe two hundred and fifty percent, But you don't want to pay that four percent. Think none of it makes any sense. But I remember he was doing the same kind of stuff with bitcoin. He was trash talking bitcoin at the same time that JP Morgan was setting up their own crypto stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right, Yeah, he's I.
Speaker 4: Don't trust him. He will tell you. He'll tell you a.
Speaker 1: Story so that he can take advantage of the marketplace.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, that's that pump and dump style of you know, the press release that he would do. I remember twenty eighteen and he was saying that him and Larry Fink by the way of Black Rocks.
Speaker 2: Saying that bitcoin was a.
Speaker 3: Yard stick of money laundering or something you know, as a measurement of money laundering and criminality and then they're, oh, we're going to launch the first successful bitcoin etf Okay. You know, so a lot of those things are don't buy it, don't buy it. Same thing with silver, but you know there's not if you go back to twenty and twenty one was I remember this vividly. There was the Wall Street bets crowd and they had this whole thing, the Reddit Raiders all this. Guys said buy all the physical silver. So people went into shops all over the United States and bought out all the physical silver. And I was one of those shops. People come in and just rated all the everything that I had, and the next day the spot price for silver went down.
Speaker 2: And I go, that is to tell because.
Speaker 3: They sold off one point three times the annual supply of silver in the paper market in one day. They just sold it, and so one point three times the annual supply, so it suppressed the price. That was I think that one of the last gas where you can show that there's no silver available but the price goes down.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: And that's that happened in February of twenty twenty one. Those moves aren't happening now, and I think the the tariffs and that was kind of you. Remember you and I talked on Halloween last year. I remember it was right before the election, because the election was on November fifth last year, and I was.
Speaker 2: Out in Florida.
Speaker 3: I remember we were discussing what was going to happen in the election. And you know, if Kamala Winds will see a increase in the price of silver and gold and crypto will take a hit because of the regulatory the oversight that the Biden administration and especially the left one to give crypto or Elizabeth Warren and if you know, Trump wins, crypto goes up and there'd be a discount on gold and silver. Well think about that discount that you talked about on your show or like, hey it's silver and gold went down after the election, and crypto went up. Of course, Bitcoin hit one hundred thousand in December of last year.
Speaker 2: I think it was December fourth.
Speaker 1: Remember I had that that commercial I did for the commercial.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, gold and sober are on sale. Boys and Girls was on sale, and that's right, it was.
Speaker 3: And I just think, you know, in previous bull markets, I'm not even sure I would call this a bull market for gold.
Speaker 2: I think this is this is just reality setting in.
Speaker 3: The dollars lost what forty five percent plus purchasing power against gold in the last year.
Speaker 2: That's if you're saving.
Speaker 3: And think about how devastating that is for or is going to be for somebody in just a regular consumer or their you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you put your money in the bank and not only did not even bother to pay you any interest now, but the dollars losing its value. So all these things that are there, the debt, the inflation, the new financial systems that are being built and everything, all of that is pushing people into gold. I'm just amazed to see it how many people are jumping into the ETFs, and that's been a big part of it. So you know, they're scrambling to try to get some gold to try to cover themselves. But I just look at it, and you know, if you're going to get gold, get physical gold or silver, don't get into these derivative funds. I think that's a very very risky thing.
Speaker 3: Frankly, I think it certainly can be. You got counterparty risks there, you know. And I'm like, and I've got I've got a silver coin in my hand, or I've got an ounce of gold or whatever. Some gold, I don't have any counterparty risk, especially if you're buying it from a dealer that you trust, and you know you source that product from the right place, you have no counterparty risk whatsoever. And that to me, you know, the we talked about the ultimate privacy coin really is an ounce of silver. It's the ultimate, the ultimate privacy coin between two people. There's no there's no blockchain, but that I think decentralized money.
Speaker 2: Really is the future.
Speaker 3: And I know that the banking overlords know that, the great reset folks know that they're trying desperately to to accelerate this plan of putting us all in some you know, digitized blockchain dystopian you know, un coin or something. They'd like to do that, but you know, it's chaos everywhere. It's just you know, you can see the fall of these fiat currencies on the horizon. It's not going to happen tomorrow, but it is happening. I mean, watching the death of that.
Speaker 1: And then I think, when you look at the crypto stuff again, this PayPal's crypto partner minted a whopping three hundred trillion with a tea worth of stable coins, and it was a technical error, so they were there for about a half hour, and then they stuck them in a wallet to essentially burn them and make sure they couldn't get there. But the question is, you know, if the stable coins, My first question was, how in the world can they create three hundred trillion dollars worth of stable coins if the stable coins are supposed to be tied to some finite resource like tea bills or gold or something like this. To me, that is a huge red flag for the whole stable coin thing.
Speaker 5: We've tied them to all the oxygen molecules on the planet.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, as I think a zero hedge pointed out somewhere in the story that it's more than all the all the currency worldwide or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, right, sure, mister PONSI would be proud of.
Speaker 2: This operation. Think of this.
Speaker 3: You create a digitized coin and you say, well, this is tethered to the dollar. So it's like, you make this thing outside of the dollar, but it's supposed to be tethered to the value of the dollar, and it's back by whatever you say you back it by. But people put and buy those units, and then you take those units and you buy gold with them, David, because that's what they're doing. Matter of fact, think about that, they're buying gold, buying some bitcoin, but they're buying gold. And they're also taking some of those same dollars that you buy in and you you know, dollar for dollar and you match them and you get a blockchain digitized dollar and they're gonna buy gold mining stocks because that's what they're doing too.
Speaker 2: That was up on Kitko.
Speaker 3: A lot of these this could be as well, like a lot of the acceleration and I think after the Genius Act, and we talked about this to rehouse value, they may just be dumping into it. May be a transition of some kind, like the like the digitized stable coin is going to identify as the dollars, and I'm talking about that of transition, and they're gonna they're gonna be buying up all these commodities with the things that people buy and you give them real value and they turn around and buy something else with it. There's this is this is a transfer of wealth and wrapping your head around it, you know, because we don't on the inside, I don't see it, but I look and see there's something up here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know when you have this is the stat here. It requires more than double the world's estimated total GDP to have three hundred trillion dollars worth US something like that. So they just make this up out of nowhere. You know, this is one things Tony. When we look at the Genius Act, I think I know where they came up with that that name. Somebody said, you know, we want to set up a CBDC and uh, but people are onto us about that. And not only that, but people onto our scam about the Fiat currency. Can't get central banks and other nations to buy it anymore. So somebody says, well the stable coin thing. Somebody says, genius.
Speaker 2: Genius y genious Street Act. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Patriot Act is supposed to target patriots. Yeah, and then you know, the Genius Act is against geniuses, the actual geniuses. People that would be like, no, that's not right, No, no, no, no, that's genius.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I tell you.
Speaker 1: It's just it's such a pump and dump scam. It's truly is amazing. But again, this is being brought to you by PayPal, in whom I don't have any confidence. These are the guys who kicked me off four and a half years ago. Yeah, twenty one May.
Speaker 5: And sorry, you know, I'm not going to give you any info about that. Yeah, just says it's to be terminated.
Speaker 1: So I took a little bit of Shaddenfreuder there saying that this was happening to PayPal in their stable coin, which is the sixth largest stable.
Speaker 4: Coin by the way.
Speaker 1: But I imagine that Lucky Lutnik is wondering what's going to happen in terms of people's confidence should be shaken in this thing, I think.
Speaker 5: But question here for Tony. It's from high Boost, he says. Ask Tony about Fink's comments about tokenizing the global economy.
Speaker 3: Oh, Larry Fink, Well, you know, and he's talked about they're trying to figure out how.
Speaker 2: To save real estate.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, they're trying to fit because real estate is a real problem around the world, especially after COVID nineteen eighty four, and you know, Jerald Silente has talked about this, like those massive office complex and high rises that were vacated over the and then then propped up like so these are a lot of these companies are zombies, you know. And you've had that Canadian retirement Fund like the National Fund sold a high rise for a dollar last year or something like that because just for the debt, just for the assumption of debt. So real estate I think is in a big bubble and they've got to.
Speaker 2: Provide all this.
Speaker 3: You know, return for their clients because a lot of these Vanguard and black Rock and all these people, you know, it's just offering like we're going to use your money and shuffle it around and you'll get X return, and then there's going to be this I think real estate's overbought. It's had to house too much failure from FIAT, and it's an illusion, in my opinion. There's lots of there's some great podcast out there by bitcoiners who have gone from real estate to bitcoin. I think that's an interesting it's at least a thought experiment of especially like gen Z who can't buy a house and buying bitcoin instead or something like that.
Speaker 2: So they're trying to just put lipstick on a pig and say.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're going to tokenize real estate, you know, through these through these coins, and you can have a piece of the deal, and then we can it's just like anything else, just like a stock that you can pump up and it's you know, time's earnings, it's this, and I mean if you want to follow that lure, then you're welcome to not my I won't be doing that. I won't be buying any tokenized things from Blackrock.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you go back and look at how you got is really got a leg up on everything was with the real estate crash because that was all about securitization, which is a form of tokenization. Right, So we've all seen this game before. They just change it slightly, they tweak it slightly, and they keep pulling the same type of schemes again.
Speaker 4: You know, when you look at two.
Speaker 1: Thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, why would we want to go down that road again? But again going back to this, this PayPal minting three hundred trillion dollars. Their whole market cap for their stable coin is just over two billion, so you know they're going to do something that is.
Speaker 4: Just what would that be? That would be.
Speaker 1: Three hundred thousand When you got two dollars and you create three hundred thousand dollars out of it, That's a pretty good profit margin, isn't that?
Speaker 4: Tony?
Speaker 1: How in the world, what kind of a system even lets them do that. I mean, they caught it and then shut it down after a half hour, But what kind of a system do they have, you know, who's monitoring this stuff to make sure that it is stable, but it is secured by something nobody, And so that's the same kind of stuff they're going to do with this tokenization.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, not stable and not a coin. Wherever I heard that federal and reserved? Yeah, no, it's yeah, You're right, David, this is this is the off ramp. Though, if we're really honest, do we look at this from the lens of what you and I? I mean, I think we have similar views on how history works and what the next steps will be.
Speaker 2: I think that the.
Speaker 3: Off ramp for the dollar, if it wants to continue to have hegemonic dominance around the world, is the stable coins.
Speaker 2: It's it's the way to do it.
Speaker 3: You can, especially since we lost or purposely lost the petro dollar last year, so we're no longer the petro economy or the petro dollar, and then seeing we're all that, the velocity of that, the money velocity of that is gone.
Speaker 2: It looks to me, and I'm not the only one who thinks.
Speaker 3: This the answer for the overlords is to put everybody through stable coins and and then you know, use that public private partnership, which works out well for for the you know, the overlords or whatever.
Speaker 4: You want to friends of Trump, friends of friends of.
Speaker 3: Trump, you know, the the great recept, great Reset, Klaus Schwabian types. Yeah, they like that. They like that public private partnership because you can't really fori you you know, a corporation, and they're gonna they're gonna use that, I think is a is their favorite tool.
Speaker 1: You know, there's an interesting chart here in a zero Hedge article. You're mentioning stocks don't look that good if you price them in gold. And here's why. I mean, if you go back and you look at all, right, silver is up thirty six point six percent. Close to that is NASDAC and thirty five percent, but gold is up fifty three point six per three point six percent.
Speaker 4: And this was done.
Speaker 1: This is the data that was taken when gold was back at thirty nine hundred and forty six dollars an ounce. So I mean we're talking about a couple of weeks ago, you know, when we're looking at something like this, But you look at something like the Standard and Poor five hundred that's at only seventeen percent up, and the now Jones average is up only Let's see if I got fourteen percent and the Russell two hundred was up eighteen percent. So you know, that's why when we look at these different stock exchanges, the stocks have not been doing that well, which is really kind of surprising because usually this quantitative easing and they you know, things like that are usually flow through Wall Street, through the stocks. That's where you see it being pumped a great deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that pet Rock's doing pretty good against all this sophisticated stuff.
Speaker 2: Like Warren Buffett talked about gold.
Speaker 3: I don't know what when he just sits there doesn't do any well, that's because it's money, you know, and then it doesn't do it. I mean, it houses energy. It's not supposed to do anything. And then that's you know, you look at a lot of these companies. They're they're overbought, they're over leverage. There you know, there's one hundred times thousand times earnings whatever these people bake into their price models anymore. I don't know if you can trust that. Lets some people make money in the stock market. I mean, God, bless them.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't really, you know, I want them to be successful, but it's not my thing, and I don't see I'm not going to give anybody.
Speaker 2: I'm gon give you my money. I mean maybe some maybe.
Speaker 3: Some gold mining or silver mining stocks at this point, because I think a lot of those stocks are probably cheap.
Speaker 2: But I mean I wouldn't. You know. Again, I'm not in control of that.
Speaker 3: And that's the counterparty risk argument, especially after what we've seen. It's the proximity that these multinationals have to the money printer, the proximity that they have the money printer to be there first when they offload or there's you know, quantitative easing or rate cuts or whatever they benefit and the last people to see anything or the you know, the regular folks, and.
Speaker 2: They get hurt by it because prices increase.
Speaker 3: So that's you know, this is a new era for for money, David. I'm studying it every morning and doing my best to wrap my mind around it.
Speaker 2: But it is interesting times.
Speaker 3: I was talking to the sort of trader from the trading for you know, we talked last week and he said, we are in interesting times, don't it. Because I asked him myself, what are you even going by? Like what spot price be goes. We have our own spot price. It's internal and.
Speaker 6: I said based off what? Based off futures? So I'm like, I got to follow your spot price. It's just that's never happened before. And the reason is I a lot of these bigger companies.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, there's having to buy and house and move so much because the average person is offloading because the economy is not great.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, I got a text from Charlie Robinson yesterday.
Speaker 3: He's talking about India and some people in China and it's like they're lining up around the block.
Speaker 2: They're buying gold, And I said, people here are not doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And as a matter of fact, that I spend in most of my day trying to figure out where where to sell stuff to. I've got boxes of right here on my day, I've got boxes of silver, sterling silver that has no bars.
Speaker 2: Wow, think I have to figure out I may. I may, by the way, I may.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll do a Kickstarter or something and I'll put a refining equipment back here in the back and we'll start melting our own stuff and make our own bars. I mean, this may be the opportunity to do it because there's nope that these other places are are under such strain.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. Well, again, it's the kind of you know, froth and uncertainty chaos that we see everywhere. You're trying to deal with this. Just like somebody who has to import a few things in order for them to manufacture something in America, They've got to be able to import, and they're kind of frozen because they don't know what to do. They don't know whether their terrafs are going to be from day to day, and so we're seeing that kind of stuff as well because of this volatility. The volatility is its own problem and that is only increasing along with everything else like the debt and the inflation and the geopolitical issues that are there. It's the volatiley that's there. So, yeah, anything you want to tell us about what's happening there at Wisewolf, all, well.
Speaker 3: We're just taking care of taking care of our customers and our wolf pack, and I'm paying attention to what goes in those packages. We appreciate everybody that stayed on. It's one of the reasons that we built that up and we've got a place to get you some great deals on silver because it's walking in every single day.
Speaker 2: We'll have some news coming out soon.
Speaker 3: On some promotions and things, but just trying to get make sure all the stuff works. So that's my goal right now. Ye, Davidnight dot Gold and appreciate all your your listener's David, everybody who supports us, and well.
Speaker 1: We appreciate your support, Tony, thank you so much. And again it's been a great deal for anybody who listened to you. I mean, you see, we don't pretic just Jerald Slinty's coming up and as he says, I don't make exact predictions of when things are going to happen. I look at trends, and we can look at a trend and we can see that it's still pointing strongly towards gold and silver and things like that because of all the things that have been driving this have remained there as problems if they haven't exacerbated in most of these cases. And so the case for gold and for silver is still strong. Doesn't mean that it isn't going to have some noise along the way, but it's been a great investment for people.
Speaker 4: I think as we look at this.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for your help, Tony, and again David Knight dot gold take you to Tony Arban's Wise Wolf Folks and thank you, Tony. Appreciate thank you. It's been a great deal for a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The common Man. They created common Core and dumb down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 4: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com.