Speaker 1: It's the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. Now we have a new little segment we're gonna roll out here in about fifteen minutes or so called Ben and Skin's Wayback Machine. So don't miss that, because there's always good fun when we start doing stuff like that. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for bases.
Speaker 3: Sweet Day Up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt fon tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from.
Speaker 4: Around the world.
Speaker 3: Yesterday morning, just after eight am, a train collided with a semi just north of Saginaw, out there in Tarren County. No injuries reported. There's good news. One wentness said, quote the tracks crossing arms were going down and ding ding ding. I saw the train coming from right over here. Let me tell you it was coming and all I saw was bam. Collision sent the cargo of hundreds of cans of beer everywhere on National Beer Day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Video from WFA showed officers and crews on the scene drinking their day away. They did not officers just pulling up pert to the job took hours to clean up all the beer. I did not realize that yesterday was National Beer Day, although we did. We discuss that on the show.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 3: You know, you forget what happens sometimes, you know, you live your life, and I'm a big move forward guy, so.
Speaker 5: I realized that, you know, don't forget what Jelly Roll said, Kevin, your guy, what what do he say? He said, there's a reason that the windshield is bigger than the rearview mirror.
Speaker 2: Thank you Jesus. That's incredible, man, I'm so glad I heard that.
Speaker 5: So Jesus, so you can look forward. That's more important than looking back. That's incredible.
Speaker 4: Add that to the end of show.
Speaker 3: That's the tramontage, because I mean, Ben's that is well, that's.
Speaker 2: The greatest thing I've ever heard. That's your guy. It's important for you to know what he's doing.
Speaker 3: If the audience could see my head right now, you would just see flames everywhere, like that chef at that redheaded.
Speaker 4: Chef shot off.
Speaker 2: Dude. They just showed something on TV. That's crazy. What are you watching on TV? It's just whatever the local news is.
Speaker 1: A person was waiting at a stoplight and a giant I mean, I guess it's a pine tree just fell to the ground and smashed their car and have and miss them by a foot.
Speaker 2: They were just sitting there. That's your Rick Flair moment.
Speaker 5: I was TV you guys following this falling tree story.
Speaker 3: I have another shady baseball story here. This is a member of the JV at La Cueva High School out there in Rio Rancho, New Mexico. A member of that JV squad who's unnamed right now because he's under eighteen, is now facing fifteen counts of battery. Any guesses fifteen battery counts? But what are we supposed to be guessing? What his average is against the district?
Speaker 4: Yes? On base percentage?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 4: Is he hitting in the three hole?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: What? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: What get your fifteen counts of battery?
Speaker 2: What salt? Assault? Assaulting someone? Tango guesses? Would you say, I mean, I don't know what else?
Speaker 4: Reports?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: No, I'm sorry, I just I don't.
Speaker 2: Know unsolicited d picts.
Speaker 4: Reports say that he.
Speaker 3: Took a Wi wi and the water cooler belonging to the other team.
Speaker 2: Man, Now, what a hillbilly move?
Speaker 3: When this is what's wrong with reporting these days? Because the story said, when the incident became known to officials, umpires, Oh, the empires like the.
Speaker 2: What's like the hip gesture? Like the physicality? How do you call that?
Speaker 3: We just let it go with officials sometimes that they're important, But what do are they like?
Speaker 4: School officials? Yeah, the umpire I need to know. But here's what's wrong about this.
Speaker 3: The incident became known to officials, the entire team was suspended.
Speaker 2: They were all in on it.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't think they were.
Speaker 3: It sounds like just that one because only one player is getting the fifteen counts of battery.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: One of my old teammates took a whiz and the opposing team's cooler and they shut down my season because of that. Would have had hell to pay because I was pretty good at baseball. When those games were fleeting, they were you don't.
Speaker 2: Have them any more. Nobody was looking at you know, colleges.
Speaker 3: If all my guys on the team, Cooter, Willie Jones, Jeff t Chuck Bucket, oh my god, a buckethead jack rabbit, of all my guys, if you know, if one of them would have done it, well, you could just suspend him for the game.
Speaker 4: The whole team doesn't have to pay.
Speaker 3: Like I remember one time, some guys were dipping on the bus, throwing out the window. There's tobacco now on the bus. Why is the whole team in trouble? They weren't.
Speaker 4: It was the three people who were dipping who got in trouble.
Speaker 1: All I can think about is when Napoleon Dynamite looks around and then throws that action figure on a string out the back of the bus. But he looks around first to make sure he doesn't get caught doing it, and he's just dragging that action figure behind the bus.
Speaker 2: Pretty great. So all right, there you have it. There's the Weekly Weekly Girl.
Speaker 5: One story, Skin was looking over KT's head watch TV. Another story, he was just thinking about movies that he liked. All right, Coming up next, we go way way way back on the Ben and Skin show the Ben and Skin wayback machine, and we get into digital clutter. That's all come your way in the back half of the five o'clock hour right here on Eagle