Speaker 1: Did you see the video of Belichick where the pictures of Belichick at the airport in North Carolina where the they were going to He and Jordan we're heading to Vegas actually, and I.
Speaker 2: Guess they sorry, I want to go and it's this hot.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, in business takes you where business takes you. If I told you you had we were going to Vegas this week, you would go.
Speaker 3: Look at him. I oh, picture e.
Speaker 4: Look at the sweat that came through. He sweated through.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, maybe don't wear a hoodie in Vegas. No, no, this is in North Carolina.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Wait, so so were they running through the airport?
Speaker 4: He was running late.
Speaker 1: But still that's a lot of that's a lot of sweat. That is although you know what, I'll appreciate you not laughing. They did say that the the sweating is so important to a human that this whole thing of like being embarrassed that you're sweating.
Speaker 4: Get over it. What do you mean by that, like embrace your pits your pit sweat, like don't use no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: I mean if your back look like that in public, you should be embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Embrace why you know, you know, perspiration keeps you alive. Okay, our ability to sweat, according people pitt a little bit here and there, that's extreme. According to biologists, it is one of the things that makes us unique, like having opposable thumbs, that we that we perspire while we're doing things and that's what keeps us going.
Speaker 3: So are you saying that we should be more open about not trying to hide sweat like.
Speaker 4: This, Embrace your Embrace your sweaty pits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like if you if you've got like for example, and listen, I got in trouble with Jackie for it once, but I pointed out that she was that she had she was utting really bad.
Speaker 4: She had bad uts. It was at a wedding.
Speaker 1: She was furious with me, Like she left and just went back to the hotel room. Remember it was really hot there. And I was like, oh, yeah, it sure is Jack's goot uts and that was that didn't go overwhelm.
Speaker 4: No, she was pissed.
Speaker 1: But that was before this. Welcome the sweat movement. Now, if you have uts, embrace it.
Speaker 3: But so se was ahead of her time. The doesn't seem like it, but you're telling me that you're not supposed to do anything about you know.
Speaker 1: Now, be fine with it, especially like if you have like big sweaty underarms.
Speaker 4: What why is that?
Speaker 2: Ben, I'm just reacting like I would react for myself if you can't unless you're at like a gym.
Speaker 1: Well you no, No, I'm not at a gym. But be honest, be honest. If Diane came in, like it's very hot in the office, Like the offices are very hot. The studios I have nice and cool. The office is very hot. But like if Diane came in and you could tell if she had a bad case of uts, would you even Why are you making a face that happens people sweat next to opposable thumbs.
Speaker 4: It's what makes us uniquely human.
Speaker 3: What a weird line that you keep going back to.
Speaker 1: By the way, they said, for a lot of people, sweaty equals horny, Like people sweating makes other people horny. But you if Diane came in and she had it right here, like half moon.
Speaker 2: Sweats, If that was the case, I'd be putting on a hoodie.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what the moon look this morning? You see that that crescing oh man, look like a photograph, look like uts, Diane.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this, if you came in with like a lot of underboob sweat, I wouldn't even I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Even say anything. I don't think I would have even noticed.
Speaker 1: If Diane came in and her shirt was multi colored and right here, if there were two swatches of sweat, you wouldn't notice.
Speaker 3: Hold on, have you already seen it? Because you would have told me all right to look as soon as possible.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I would notice.
Speaker 3: But it says here. So we've got a long, hot summer ahead of us, and I'm no longer willing to fight nature. Sweat is a.
Speaker 1: Gift, yes, And honestly it's like a posable thumb.
Speaker 3: It means the sun is out and your coat is very deep in the corner of a closet. Those glistening drops slowly inching across your soft, warm skin, whether they're pulling at the smaller your back or creating a darkened ring around your neckline, this is sexy.
Speaker 1: The wait, but are they saying, like, what about what about the the oh.
Speaker 2: A sweat mustache dead sexy?
Speaker 5: What would you rather have sweat mustache or utz? I don't know, not us sweat mustache I had, Yeah, exactly, you can dab that.
Speaker 2: You can do that and it goes away the uh the semicircles on my boot or not.
Speaker 1: However, I wouldn't even I wouldn't even notice or say anything.
Speaker 4: And if I did notice, I wouldn't say it.
Speaker 2: You're a liar.
Speaker 1: You think I would if you had big wet under arms.
Speaker 4: Do you think I would say anything?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: But what are you basing that on twenty five years?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Many of the benefits of sweat are difficult to prove, and the labs research or labs research is ongoing. But in addition to helping cool down human beings, it says sweat could also have a hand in regulating stress levels.
Speaker 4: They think, they think.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever read about that.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, so when you sweat, it reduces your level of stress.
Speaker 3: Thanks Elliott.
Speaker 1: Now, I will say this, I hate pulling sweat and the small on my back. I hate that because that leads to swamp pass. No wet underwear sucks in the back.
Speaker 2: Not the front. That's fine, and that's daily happen in the winter.
Speaker 3: It a is it a sticky wet or just a wet wet big difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, that wet like swamp swamp underwear sucks.
Speaker 3: No moisturizer has ever got me glowing the way pure sweat does. I always get compliments. This is me reading. Still, I always get compliments on my complexion after a strenuous bike ride.
Speaker 4: Well, isn't sweat good for your like pores?
Speaker 3: So they say, it's it's called sweat bathing. Effectively, you're pushing gunk out. So if you have clog pores, sweat is pushing stuff out. Just make sure to rinse off at some point because you don't want that gunk sticking then again and sitting on your skips.
Speaker 1: So why don't you say you were just rinsing your face and that you spilled water into perfect shaped kremit moons right by your.
Speaker 3: Sweats should be the next thing added to the body positivity movement. It's behind what well, we've seen it with curves. Oh, by the way, curvier people sweat more. It gets in the folds. At its most basic definition, it's your body trying to keep you alive.
Speaker 4: It is, it's cooling.
Speaker 1: That's why you shouldn't make fun of or laugh at somebody who has that that's their body's way of cooling them off.
Speaker 2: So Bill Belichick standing in front of you at the airport.
Speaker 1: Previously I may have thought something nicely, sir, but now I look at it and go, you know what, thank you, but thank you Belichick body for keeping you alive.
Speaker 3: There's actually a little anecdote here about Tyler the Creator, who's playing Osceiaga in Montreal. A few weeks ago. I went to an outdoor Tyler the Creator's show and watched this. He got progressively sweatier. By the end, his crisp green jacket was completely soaked and only added to the energy of the performance. Like the immense effort he put in. The transformative effect of his music was physically visible, and the subtle transformation of his appearance.
Speaker 4: Oh I that I buy. That I buy.
Speaker 3: Enjoy your summer and if you find yourself with moistened garments, don't sweat it.
Speaker 4: But that I buy.
Speaker 1: What did they What did they tell young kids when they just start skating and playing hockey. No, no, no, at the end of at the end of practice, you want to see smiles and sweaty heads.
Speaker 4: I've never heard that, ye say what did they tell Diane? You got some MutS.
Speaker 1: But if there was somebody who was coming in today and like the air in their car didn't work and they came in and like they're like they had.
Speaker 4: Bad I wouldn't say anything. I wouldn't say it. I would run down the hall and be like, oh my god, have you seen handler.
Speaker 2: You just said? I wouldn't say anything, And there you go.
Speaker 3: But if you're half listening and not too familiar with Diane, it almost comes off like Diane has this problem. That is not the case.
Speaker 4: No, No, what is that called hyper hydrosis?
Speaker 1: Diane does not have that of the chest Warner has that he would sweat through his shoe. That is.
Speaker 3: But that's exactly you can get the I don't like to say uts, but that can happen and you not be suffering from hyper hydro.
Speaker 4: So any woman can get uts.
Speaker 3: And man, the true, the true, absolutely.
Speaker 4: I mean God had titties. But still I was.
Speaker 3: At the public pool yesterday. Plenty of us guys do.
Speaker 1: Not me.
Speaker 3: I shaved my chest. I was told on Saturday not to bring that up at lunch with another family. Yeah, I thought that was like a thing. Well, yeah for me, I do all the time. But I didn't think that was like off putting discussion for lunch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it threw them off. Waited through the other couple, off family.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe the kids got the ick? Uh?
Speaker 4: Where am I going? Line six? Hi Elliott the morning, Good morning? Hey? Who's this?
Speaker 2: This is Sam?
Speaker 4: How are you Sam? I am doing well? Thank you? What can I do for you? And just so you know, sweaty boobs it's called humiditaty.
Speaker 2: Have I gone my whole life and I've never heard that.
Speaker 3: I think I'll stick with us.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic. Hey, but let me ask you this. Do you do you sweat a lot? Well, it's not even as do you sweat a lot? Do you sweat when it gets like this? Of course, when it's hot out, the body's gonna perspirre. It's your body's way of keeping you safe and alive.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do sweat a lot, and unfortunately the under boobs gets the blunt of it.
Speaker 1: Right, Can I ask it? I hope you don't mind it. I'm only asking for a medical reason. But are you are you? Are you a a well endowed woman?
Speaker 2: Thirty eight triple d uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely absolutely, I could lift one of them bad boys and fill up.
Speaker 4: A pint glass.
Speaker 1: Hey, yep, but do you get like but you get sweat, like in the small of your back, like your underwear gets wet.
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, like you think of swamp ass belonging the guys, women get it.
Speaker 6: Swamp ass sucks.
Speaker 1: It does exactly exactly humidities. But you know what, a thank you, ma'am, thank you. Like, who's somebody who dresses up to come to work?
Speaker 4: Aaron? Aaron dresses up to come to work most days.
Speaker 1: But if he rolled in today and had big sweaty under arms, I wouldn't I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Say anything about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, it would be like, you know what, thank you, you're keeping your body.
Speaker 2: Safe as that sweat on that ass, I know we're going to get into it.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 3: The traders? It was their homework assignment?
Speaker 4: Tom sand How bad were his pits? What the hell was having?
Speaker 2: Absolutely because at that point he is still one of the most hated men in the country.
Speaker 4: But was he like that? Al He was like, I don't like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Remember being awa.
Speaker 4: It's scared.
Speaker 5: Nobody else was at the kilt.
Speaker 4: Not yet, but he did at one point on that show.
Speaker 1: I had to look twice and been like, is he wearing a two toned shirt?
Speaker 4: Like, what's going on? But he had really sweaty pits.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was embracing it.
Speaker 4: Yes, which you're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Starting this summer. I guess that was filmed last summer.
Speaker 4: I learned more.
Speaker 1: I learned more, like moving forward, I'm gonna try.
Speaker 3: From this is where is it from? Quoth the raven?
Speaker 4: Uh it's quoting manner quote have humiditati.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Their profile picture is a dog. Excessive sweating can be a sign of Parkinson's. Oh great, the okay?
Speaker 4: You know what else?
Speaker 1: You can be a sign of it's one hundred degrees. I thought you were gonna say, like they find it sexy. I do get the I do. I do get the energizing though, Like think about it. You go to a show and you see somebody who's like just sweating their ass off performing, you think they've really put it there all in.
Speaker 4: Or you see like like a like.
Speaker 1: A football player or a baseball player, they take their helmet off and it's just their that is soaked.
Speaker 3: You think, like Ellie Elliere.
Speaker 4: No, that was that's that's unhealthy.
Speaker 1: The But no, like you don't think that, Like when you see somebody who's like fully sweahead, you're like, man, they are putting the effort in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I haven't attributed to like them being comfortable if they were just heading into the office looking like that. No, no, but like, think of being social gathering. These people are are either performing professional sports or or doing some sort of athletic venture. No, no, but think of looking out, think of think of Grol at the end of a food Fighter show.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, his hair sticking to his face.
Speaker 3: Who did he went out with Kim Deal this week?
Speaker 2: And yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's playing Glastonbury.
Speaker 3: He's on the song with Eds here and yeah.
Speaker 1: No, he's back out. He's back out, and I'm good with it. That's between he and his wife. No, I'm being serious. I'm good with it.
Speaker 3: Good because there's an album anniversary coming up this week.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, no, no, no, I have no problems with Dave Grol.
Speaker 1: That's between he and his uh, that's between he and missus Grol.
Speaker 4: Where am I going? Line six? Hi Elliot the morning? Yeah, Hi, who's this? This is Hey? I'm doing well. You sound like you're sweating right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm currently hot work rushing it out humid the What do you do for a living?
Speaker 4: I work as a season warehouse worker for a moving company.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, how hot is that warehouse Jesus Christ?
Speaker 6: Oh well right now, I'm in the barrel room, so yeah, it's super bell.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But you know what, don't be embarrassed, and don't be embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I've just started.
Speaker 1: But you know what it is if you see someone thank you, sir. If you see someone doing like like manual labor and you see them sweating and they got pit stains, it's a sign of that they've been working hard. Why is it just because I drove to work and I have on this this blouse and I've got I've got.
Speaker 6: Us, I'm I'm I'm still my body sweats. But you'd be concerned for them, well because of Parkinson. Nothing, it's hot, you got in the car, it was hot.
Speaker 2: You're gonna sweat since you get worried that like when people are like really flush too.
Speaker 1: There's some people who sweat more than others, Like for example, like my buddy Lander, he sweats for eating spicy food.
Speaker 3: Not uncommon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, but that's sweating so what if he had like like Huevos Ranchero's that was spicy. He gets in the car, his pits are leaking.
Speaker 3: You know, lander and those Mexican breakfasts.
Speaker 4: Where am I going? Line one? Hi Elliot the morning?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: Yes, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? I was actually calling because I used to do bottle service in nightclubs.
Speaker 2: And that included so many funny people.
Speaker 3: When you were trying to get to a crowd and such a liver box.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, but like but they're sweating, they're they're having a great time.
Speaker 4: They were they were out on the dance floor. That's fine.
Speaker 3: It's like a Zuma class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I can see that. I could totally see that. Now, did you get.
Speaker 4: However, I will say it's like when you're in a club dancing, if you have.
Speaker 1: Somebody come up to you and they're super sweaty or they're not kids, say, you can only imagine the rest.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of interesting to me.
Speaker 1: People leave the club together, but you know what they So you're not one of those women, honest question. You're not one of those women that finds it sexy?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Do it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't think I would leave this I haven't done like a one night stand from a.
Speaker 4: Club from a club others. Yes, that time's on the location.
Speaker 1: But I could remember one of my early girlfriends had really bad body odor because she sweated all the time. But you know what, I didn't care. She still wanted to make out. Now, I wouldn't say that, thank you, man. I wouldn't say that. It was like it made me horny. I was horny anyway, but it wasn't like it turned me on.
Speaker 4: But I didn't care.
Speaker 3: Now, this says pro sweat does not mean anti deodorant. Wait you say that again, pro sweat does not mean anti deodorant.
Speaker 4: Oh being in favor of sweat, No no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You should still put deodorant on, but sometimes they don't make enough deodorant.
Speaker 3: BO is not caused by sweat itself, but by its interaction with your micro biome.
Speaker 1: It's it's like it's like diaper rash for the mixing, yeah, with the pee and the poop, right, So it messes with your biomes and that's what causes.
Speaker 2: You could still be a sweaty mess and not smell as long as you've got the deodorant on.
Speaker 4: Uh well, I mean until it hits your other biomes.
Speaker 3: Yes, deodorant does nothing to stop you from sweating, works by killing the bacteria or masking the scent, or a combination of the two. What does prevent you from sweating would be powdery antipersperans, which aren't you not supposed to use aluminum salts to block your glands?
Speaker 1: You don't want to block your glands. Then you sweat from the inside. You'll let it out mostly in this area here.
Speaker 4: Okay, line two, Hi, Elliott, the morning, ell yeat, Hey, what's up? We ahead yet? The going forward? We're going to do what now? What do you mean You're not going.
Speaker 3: To be making fun of sweaty people anymore? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Moving forward?
Speaker 3: Moving forward?
Speaker 6: Yes, all right, let's see how long that holds out till you call again.
Speaker 2: I'll with Donna, but you.
Speaker 4: No, but yours, Donna, And I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: Yours is a medical thing, right, It's not just because it is hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I sweat Christmas, that's what it's for.
Speaker 3: The July it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: But it's just my.
Speaker 4: Head, right.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask, like, do you you don't get uts during Christmas?
Speaker 4: No? I rarely.
Speaker 3: I don't sweat that much anywhere else.
Speaker 4: I'm a normal person.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I got boobs. Yeah, there's going to be some sweat there, but it's not crazy at all.
Speaker 4: Right, just my head. I was I was going to ask, like, do you still sweat?
Speaker 1: Like will you like do you does the rest of your body still sweat? Even though that you're always releasing sweat through your head, It's like a normal sweat.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, yeah, but even in that high heat, it's not that bad. My head, however, completely so horrible.
Speaker 3: I know, it's great. I should go bald, I think, and.
Speaker 1: You might get No, you don't want to do that, because then it's gonna look like no, it's gonna be all beat it up. It doesn't get rid of the sweat then in your head looks like Diane's upper lip. All right, very good, but you'll you'll still get like you get swamp pass from time to time and stuff right.
Speaker 3: Time to time, but not that often.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 4: I'm just I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm and I do not smell.
Speaker 1: No, No, I've never listened. I haven't spent a lot of time around you. But when you are, no, I don't I don't ever remember going in and going like Hey, did anybody smell Donnie Jesus age Christ.
Speaker 5: Just my head?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's great. I love it. Yeah, going forward?
Speaker 1: What now?
Speaker 4: Oh no, we're good. No, yours is medical. I can make fun. No, I can make fun of the medical part. Okay, if you had uts, then that's off. I wouldn't even notice it. I wouldn't even notice it.
Speaker 3: Here, I can throw Elliott off of your scent and Donna. I also shaved the tuft of hair above the gluteal cleft crack. Yeah, just in case you're eating breakfast. Wave those throne serrows. Now for that, I need to use Lindsay's help. I can't do that myself.
Speaker 4: How can you not do that yourself?
Speaker 3: Because I want to be as careful as possible.
Speaker 4: Just do this. That's what I do.
Speaker 2: Is that using a regular razor or like an electric razor.
Speaker 4: You don't even look.
Speaker 1: No, I take the same razor and then I do this, and I get inside my ass.
Speaker 4: Why are you squatting so that my cheeks come apart?
Speaker 3: Oh see, I wasn't doing that.
Speaker 4: I was just doing Oh, I get right up to the bum.
Speaker 3: I was doing what would be above like a lower hanging bathing suit. That's what happens when you buy too short of an inci, like how low could I safely go? Before they realize that's no longer just abdominal hair, that's pubic