Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What I.
Speaker 2: Formerly known as Springfield, Ohio. It's the location where they're eating the cats, they're eating the dogs. Anyhow, folks, I will be your pilot and navigator for this Shenanigan infused journey to the mind of this particular garbage. Can dude and join me here tonight.
Speaker 3: For a operation GCD Occult and or Esoteric film review is Headless Giant and Nick of the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 2: Welcome gents.
Speaker 1: How you doing great to have it back JJ.
Speaker 2: At a short Hiatis back and back and functioning for the town banging at least right and uh we'll uh, we'll definitely have to dive into a future Friday's discussion their Headless. You have to join me and Nick here again for another Fridays. I know Nick and I have both been we've both been missing different Friday shows over recent weeks. We actually just had our first one back together this past Friday, So definitely you have to get that knocked out here in the month of March. You have to join us for another conversation. But I look forward to the look forward to the night's conversations there fellas the uh I believe you both have watched tonight's film review of the nineteen ninety one cinematic masterpiece Keats.
Speaker 4: A Man as much as a stomach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I will have to say it was kind of a shitty movie.
Speaker 2: Kind of a kind of a shitty movie, to the point where I the first time I watched I watched it, I was like, what like? That was my review of what? Like? What did? I just like? What? What did I just watch?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 1: It was really something.
Speaker 5: Well, I think if if you go in the mind frame that I want to watch a cheesy, shitty movie, it's actually it will be a good movie, and like, I can see myself enjoying it. If I was in a different mind frame of why I was watching it, they'd be like, Yo, this shit is fucking dumb but funny.
Speaker 2: Now, I totally agree with that. Your meta analysis there, Nick, was your what was your thoughts there? Headless? Before we get into is why don't you guys you have a proper introduction here of Nick from the occulty rejects you got anything you're working on over there? The plug before we get started in this wonderful film review of the greatest film of nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 5: Uh oh, go ahead, Headless, you go, Headless.
Speaker 1: I got a show coming up tomorrow where we're going over emails of people's occult, magical, paranormal dreams and experiences that they've had. And that's gonna be tomorrow night on Headless Giant YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: So check that out.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, definitely looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: Ranks and is that is that? Are you joining him for that? Nick that you? I know you guys have been doing that ever recent weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, if I can, I like to. I think it's fun. I really enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I watched the last two weeks. As my understanding. You got an interesting email two weeks ago about some ghost busting in New York City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was strange. Some guy named JJ was trolling us.
Speaker 5: I think she said he got pegged by ghosts.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of a lot of That sounds tragic. That sounds real tragic. Yeah, apparently it's unfortunate mistake. I apparently mismistook my life for the life of Dan Aykroyd's character in the film Ghostbusters. Easy error to make, I understand, But uh, I did like the Mound discussion last week. I tuned in for that as well.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, Manson's pretty cool guy.
Speaker 1: If you guys want to follow him on at Manson rollers on uh x, He's a great follow.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I've been enjoying that surge y'all are doing over there? What else is going on the Occult Rejects? Nick?
Speaker 5: Let me see what do I got? I think tomorrow I got a show drop it actually no Thursday, I have the uh oh, yeah, we got that show that being you did yesterday actually is going to be dropping Friday. Yeah. That Mormonism is Yeah, how it Hughes and Cia stuff should be pretty interesting. It's gonna be a multi part series. We got that drop in tomorrow. And I don't want to mention the name because I mean, odds are certain someone will probably put out a show before I can. But we are doing a live Saturday night on a cult. I don't even want to put it on the title on YouTube because I'm sure I'll see like three different people jump on it before I, you know, do it myself. But do you want to let people know to look out for that? It will be me jj Ethan and Lisa covering a topic Saturday.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to. I'm looking forward to this top Secret Brownie project on Saturday night.
Speaker 5: Well, no, you know, I was texting you earlier joking around about it like that shit does happen. Though I hate to say it, it does happen.
Speaker 2: I know. I think it's hilarious because you're You're spot on for sure, exactly.
Speaker 5: Especially when the same person doesn't like three times in a.
Speaker 2: Row right now. And we got Fridays going on with this Friday Night with bat all Us from UH the Shadow and Truth and Shadow podcasts and UH, I believe also the Unrefined podcast. I believe it was the other one he's he's a co host of UH. Pretty pretty interesting fella, Pretty interesting dude, got a lot of insight, a lot of parapolitics and conspiracy and conspiracy theory topics. And I think he's got a lot from a Christian angle too, because he's having on Christian stuff. Kind of appreciate that perspective. So I uh, I'm looking forward to that. And that's Friday night at nine pm meter time here. But UH got a couple of good lineups here on Fridays coming up, so that'll be a couple of exciting shows here coming forward. Did I get locked out my frozen?
Speaker 4: No, you're good now look back.
Speaker 1: Sort of?
Speaker 5: Oh no, back went back, You're back out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So we see Wallis on Friday, and we got a couple of other good folks lined up here in the subsequent weeks for Fridays, So definitely looking forward to that. And as far as operationing GCD Live back next Wednesday Night with Lord knows what topic, I'm not sure yet. I got a couple of bounds around my mind, most recently when I was describing the nick their day, and strangely enough, it was regarding the Monica Lewinsky affair. And strangely enough, she came out today making much of wild comments on it. Oh they're gonna roll her back out again, aren't they?
Speaker 5: Maybe you should cover that.
Speaker 2: I meant, yeah, how she's a limited hangout and she was basically been employed by the Clinton since then. I mean the numerous Clinton folks with the Clinton's Orbit, folks who were involved with the Clinton Global Initiative, the Clinton Foundation, these are the folks that have been employing her.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, don't forget the macade.
Speaker 2: Well, that's always the elephant in the room. Is it not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's The whole Monica Lewinsky story is just hilarious. Once you get a little bit of the backstory, it's like, Wow, they really tried to well, I guess it served its purpose, right.
Speaker 2: It did. Because it did, it gets super wild because then I'll just give you a quick meta analysis of the situation, a little strategic outlook if you will. Uh. A lot of the folks that involved in Trump Russia Gate framing stuff were involved in the Monica Lewinsky affair, right to include Lonnie Davis, who was the chief counsel of the White House at that time, and he was the he was Michael Michael Trump's attorney, that one dude that kept rolling out there, Michael Cohen. Yep, his attorney was Lonnie Davis. Why the fuck would he hire Lonnie Davis? You know? I mean, this is Bill Clinton's you know, goon for many years, right, including the number one goon in the Lewinsky affair. But the Lewinsky affair was interesting because it brought Matt Drudge as this conservative person on the scene and he scooped. He's his fame claimed to fame during Lewinsky affair was scooping this anfamous writer, Michael Isikoff, he scooped is a Kauf on the on the story, as the legend goes well, is a Couf, the one who did all the sets rich coverage for russ Gate stuff, even to the whole podcast series on the subject. So he's deeply involved in all that nonsense. That's what I'm saying. It's you know, do you have these seemingly disparre para political incidents happening decades apart, But it's the same same fucking people the world is.
Speaker 1: The world is being run by publicists. I'm telling you, they're just writing the scripts up and throwing these people out there.
Speaker 2: It seems that way times, does it not? And tonight tonight in our film review discussion, uh, some of this seems far off from the nineteen ninety one Uh, you know cinematic masterpiece Pizza Man, starring Bill Maher as a pizza delivery guy in a what is kind of a stunner or not a stunner noar, kind of a crime noir. But as had those pointed out, is pizza noar. And I think that's the that's the best way to described as God awful film. I'm being obviously being facetious when I say it's a cinematic masterpiece or a film at all.
Speaker 1: I do have to say it was genre bending, like it was just taking all these things and just squeezing them, trying to get all the all the juice out they could.
Speaker 2: But this is obviously, as you as you pell Saul, is very politically motivated kind of piece, kind of film, and those politics and the people involved in that film seemingly are still relevant today and just happened to revolve around the discussion of Jeffrey Epstein. So almost begs the question of is there a esoteric meaning to the the Pizza Man and the barb the ongoing you know, pizza trip, because they keep asking, you know, they keep using pizza in various strange contexts throughout the throughout the film, and obviously there's the overt context where Bill Meher plays a pizza man piece delivery man. However, the use of the word pizza is just all throughout the film, even you know, describing all sorts of different things, and they keeps want to say about releasing the pizza at one point in time and again this varying kind of context like that that just don't make a lot of sense, you know, on their face.
Speaker 1: Not at all. And they went for the obvious joke about the anchovies on the pizza several times.
Speaker 2: Well, it was very hacky, very hacky.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, there's something about the fish, like the fish, he's following the fish or something, and it's kind of got maybe the idea that maybe it's a Pisces type film.
Speaker 2: Woh.
Speaker 5: The fifteen twenty three is mentioned a law too. I did wonder about that, like they specified them mount so many times. I want that fifteen Still trying to get that fifteen twenty.
Speaker 2: Some of these numbers and stuff, because that's nothing I I, you know, ever I it's something I would pick up on.
Speaker 1: Well, what I got for fifteen twenty three was that several significant events took place around the world.
Speaker 4: In Europe.
Speaker 1: Christian the Second was forced to abdicate the king of Denmark and Norway on January twentieth, fifteen twenty three. Gustav Visa was elected King of Sweden on June sixth, marking the end of Kalmar Union and establishment of Sweden's independence from Denmark. Additionally, on June July the first Hendrick Vos, a Flemish priest in church reformer, was burned at the stake in fifteen twenty.
Speaker 2: Three's that's that's every good like that burned pizza you were talking about yesterday. The uh so fifteen twenty three, I'm gonna I was gonna jump into this plot, but fifteen twenty three is like the main what is that? Said? Maybe one hundred times throughout the film they say fifteen to twenty three. And it started immediately in the introduction of the film when Bill Maher's trying to deliver a pizza and the bill for that pizza is fifteen dollars and twenty three cents, and he goes on demanding that same sum of money from everyone in their mother he meets throughout the film. But basically the plot line is Elmo Bunn. That's Bill Meher's character, which I don't know if there's any deeper meaning to the name, but we'll get back to that in a second.
Speaker 6: Look.
Speaker 2: I did look into that a little bit. Elmo Bunn is a La Pizza delivery man with a reputation for never having delivered a cold pizza or being stiffed on a bill when a call comes into his shop for an extra large with sausage and anchovy to go to a dangerous part of East Hollywood. Elmo knows he's in trouble, and that bill for that pizza and he thought I was was fifteen dollars and twenty three cents, And they described the previous pizza man he tried to deliver a pizza to that location was never seen again. So it's already it's already no ominous kind of situation surrounding this fifteen dollars and twenty three cent bill.
Speaker 4: I want to point something out real quick. Uh, the way you're delivering.
Speaker 1: That that message right there is exactly how it was delivered in the movie. There was no no subplot, no nothing, no like they just said that exact same thing like that could have just been read from the movie.
Speaker 2: Right. That's a good point there. Yeah, there's there's to be fair, there's zero character development, there's almost no well defined plot. You really don't understand what's going on in this film till the very last scene when you meet none other than Donald Trump the caarc. It's not Donald Trump the man, but it's somebody playing the character Donald Trump. And we'll get we'll get into We'll get into that point. Before we get to that, though, we got to describe what else leads Bill Maher to that situation, including meeting a number of political folks, right, So, like to me, this film was some sort of like, you know, there was some political intentions or some sort of political hit piece going on, which again I think is very intriguing relative to why Donald Trump's included in the film. But the first guy Bill Meher meets is the guy at the first stop there the the uh it happens to be the La mayor at that time, right, the guy who who ordered the sausage and Anchovi's pizza was none other than Mayor Tom Bradley, you know, obviously not the mayor, but somebody playing the mayor. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, there was a fight scene before that where he's fighting the mob Somehow he walks into this kind of warehouse looking thing that later on in the movie it's referenced that each one of these crates is full of gold. I'm not sure how they got there, but anyways, his warehouse and then all these mobsters are sitting around and one guy is obviously trying to play off with the whole mobster cliche about having the jowls stick out or whatever, and so he's like, I'm just gonna eat my pizza and not give you any money. So the first guy to stiff him was this mobster guy who turns out to be an actor playing a mobster or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like a boot like Brando, right, like a bootleg Godfather looking character.
Speaker 1: Right. It was just a really bad Brando impression.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he worked for Yeah, you're right. But then and all of a sudden, when after he fights that guy, then Tom Bradley pops in with an AK forty seven. Right there, he goes your anti gun, like the anti gun stuffed on this film is it's pretty. It's pretty in your face, right.
Speaker 1: No, that's one of the first things that Elmo does is talk about how he's a liberal Democrat and he voted for the mayor and even though you don't believe in gun there's always a gun store open in La that he can go visit and pick up Amo.
Speaker 2: Here's a comment on fifteen twenty. Yeah, no, you're right. It was at three in the morning too, So there acting like it was a twenty four to seven gun shop, right, right, fifteen twenty three eleven eleven is the essence of all that is sinful, harmful and imperfect. I was that that's the uh you had them all together.
Speaker 5: I don't know, maybe yeah, that's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, no, just catching up on some of these some of these comments here in the chat, so you know, I think, uh, yeah, so, I mean obviously have.
Speaker 1: They got him?
Speaker 5: They got him for.
Speaker 2: My back? Yeah yeah so then yeah, so the first scene, like, you know, you have this immediate you know situation where the mob is working with the LA mayor, right, and they're describing how they've swimmled, you know, lots of money from the from the city and some sort of train project, right, which I think is funny because, you know, not LA specific, but in recent years California, Gavin Newsoman gang have been squandering upwards of one hundred bion dollars on some railway system. So you know, some things never changed out there in California.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: It was a Ponzi scheme using the savings alone sort of trope from nineteen eighty seven with the savings alone crisis with.
Speaker 2: The bonds right, the bond markets right, yeap, which is which is why we later see a character of Michael Milliken who did time about ten years for the He was the king of junk Bones.
Speaker 1: Right, so this movie is chocked full of references from nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 4: And what about it is.
Speaker 1: That it's just like you, if you weren't watching Murphy Brown back then you still wouldn't get it.
Speaker 4: But like that was.
Speaker 1: Basically the whole TV show of Murphy Brown was just making constant references to what was going on in the world at the time and then trying to make jokes out of it. It was really awkward and kind of bad, but if you go back and watch that show, you can see that they were trying to ape that style of just making these constant references to current events.
Speaker 2: Well, and I also like on that, and I'd like to point out this was written and this is a full blow in Hollywood production. Whether or not it was released to the theater, that's probably someone in Hollywood made the right decision and said, well, the right decision should have been burned. But clearly, again this was a propaganda piece with I'm assuming numerous intentions. Again, you know, I'm assuming the writer and or Bill Maher's beef with each one of these characters that Bill Maher's running into throughout the film. I'm assuming that this is their hit piece against these characters, right, Like, why are you including the mayor in this story? Why do you include Ron Reagan and Gerald Dean Ferraro in the next scene? Right, So, these things I think are all very telling to me as far as what the you know, some sort of hit piece by the writer end or Bill Maher. Now, the writer was this fellow who J. F. Lawton, but he wrote he wrote this film under the name JD. Athens. Now, and the first thing that this was sent to me, you know, don't remember exactly when, a long long time ago while back, but somebody has sent to me because here in the Wikipedia page, the source of all, you know, all information on the interwebs, the character here is listed as Dvance. I think this is why this was initially sent to me at one point in time. However, in the film of you all noticed it's it's Vince Vince's pizza, right. So what's interesting though, is it seems that the last time this Wikipedia page was updated was twenty fifteen, right, and it just it just seems like an odd uh, you know, maybe even a joke from the universe. Who knows, But you got jd right, you got Dvance and then you got Trump, and you're and you're dealing with circumstances in this film, politically speaking, are still relevant today concerning the topic of Trump and other folks such as Jeffrey EPs is another connecting principle here.
Speaker 1: I think what could be happening is the magical principle that if it's stupid enough, it's gonna play over and over again.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's very possible. That's very possible. But the writer of that film wrote films such as Pretty Woman and under Siege, with the classic film with the Steven Sagall possibly Gary Busey's greatest film. I mean, that's it's up for negotiations, but it's possibly the best film ever.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Now, Gary Busey in that one was semi coherent, that.
Speaker 2: Wast today the h and then of course Tommy the Jones and and speaking of all this, tom Foolery was shady spooks and uh these bond markets. Right, one of the guys in that film, uh was uh, you know in that category. I can't think of his name right now. He's ah, I'll look it up. Here while I'm thinking of it. But yeah, the I don't know, it's odd to me again, see you go, you'll watch the film like you probably thought like a you know, a very untalented writer could have written that film, right, somebody who had no talent in writing films such as Pretty Woman or under Siege. You know, films that have character, the character backstories, they build characters, you know they have they have various narratives and plot lines that coincide one another, seemingly integrated throughout the film, especially with a film like Undersiege. I've never seen Pretty Woman, so I really can't speak to that. I just I recall it winning awards and whatnot. And you know, watching this film, really what happened, you know, because obviously this is even I think this was after a Pretty Woman.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So to me, it seemed like it was a child that was trying to write like a kid will say this is this is funny because it's a funny word, and that's that's what is going to make people laugh, as funny words make people laugh. And so you know, they kept repeating fifteen twenty three, hoping that it's an obscure enough number that it'll make somebody laugh.
Speaker 2: But yeah, never did I think that. You think that was a joke gone wrong?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think a lot of jokes gone wrong like this.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of jokes that did not hit in this film, know when.
Speaker 1: They wanted you to laugh, But it's like okay, Like how they introduced Ronald Reagan and Geraldine Ferraro was the woman that was being held hostage.
Speaker 4: By these mobsters or whatever.
Speaker 1: She killed all the mobsters, like she picked up forty seven, murdered all of them for no specific reason. They were out of commission, and she just it seemed like she wanted to get rid of the witnesses, right.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I think that occurred to Bill maher to act like he thought that she was trying to get rid of the witnesses, but then immediately just forgot and then carried on in dialogue. That had nothing to do with the fact that maybe she's, you know, at the root of all of this garbage. But after that scene where she brutally murders all these people, she says, they go back to her place, and she says, don't go in that room, and then immediately he goes in the room because he's looking for the money, and there's Geraldine Ferraro and.
Speaker 2: In bending right, yeah, and they were opposing Folks who don't know who Geraldine Ferraro is. Pat yourself on the back. You should not know who that person is. But she was a vice presidential candidate on the Democratic ticket against Reagan in eighty four. So them sleeping together is Bill Maher, I think saying like you're all one same party, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It could be that, or it could be a fun name to say, Geraldine Ferraro, Geraldine Ferra.
Speaker 2: It is kind of a fun name to say, isn't that right?
Speaker 4: But there's the comedy, right is that funny name?
Speaker 1: And Ronald Reagan, Well that's funny because everybody makes fun of Ronald Reagan in the eighties and nineties. He's the laugh line, you know. But instead, what it did do is make people wonder about are they really trying to send us messages here? Which I think it's so bad.
Speaker 2: I think the I think the whole movie's deep, like there's you know again, this is a political hit piece has probably got some other meetings. Again again, just a mere fact that that Donald Trump is the overlord and all of this this criminal enterprise, you know, back in nineteen nineteen ninety one film that you know, it makes me wonder, like what does this beat between Bill Mahert and Donald Trump and or you know who Bill Maher's associated with. So again, the writer of that film wrote under Stage with Steven Seagall and you know, again Gary Busey's greatest acting effort possibly Robert Booth Nichols. He's connected to the Octopus conspiracy with Danny Castelaro. He's one of these spooky kind of financial spooky guys. You know, he's out there, you know, finan doing the the moving and the shaking, you know, the financier actions behind some spook operations. So you know, at the end of the day, like I think that's what's going on with some of the characters that that Mars attacking in this film with the next guy, Michael Milliken. So after after Joe, well, well before we get past before we get past that, I like to point out this one thing I noticed throughout throughout the film, and I don't know either one of you all noticed the same thing here, But after that first scene where the woman that was being held, Hawses picked up the AK forty seven and marks everybody. Bill marsh proceeds to just beat her senseless, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think when they go back to the plane, I think he just gets aggravated and so slapping the ship out of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was really good. He's smacking her around. And that seems to be an ongoing trope throughout the film is violence against women. So only the women are getting beat up, like really bad like her, and or murdered because he later dies. But you know it's the Jeraldy Ferraro gets beat up real bad or not Jody Ferraro, dan Quail's wife gets gets beat gets beat senseless. I mean that scene was aggressive. Let's be honest. That scene was really got uncomfortable at the time, Like that's the level they took it to with with with That's what I'm saying. Either Bill marrishrm to make a point there or her he really likes to beat women.
Speaker 1: You know, I gotta keep going back. It seems like a joke that just doesn't hit. It's like maybe beating up women was funnier back then.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: She does fight back, that is the one thing. It's not like she's just sitting there. She is beating his ass back too. That's the whole thing that I I mean, I think it was just it was it was almost like trauma type.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, type styles and stuff.
Speaker 5: It's just you when you see people who are political that have, you know, certain views, it's just funny to see them act certain ways, you know what I'm saying. Like if that was if that was somebody else, I probably would be still thinking that it was just silly, fucking childish humor.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, right, Yeah, I mean, uh, the what was what you said earlier Nick before we started the show, is or maybe it was headless who thought it was gonna be a good idea to make this guy in action store. Yo.
Speaker 5: One thing I did say, though, I was rather impressed. I do think it's him, and I'm not trying to give the guy credit, but there's a time where someone does a cartwheel and I'm pretty sure he actually does it himself.
Speaker 2: So he does his own stunts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he looks like he does his own stunts and his own dancing.
Speaker 2: That I agree with the dancing. That scene. That scene was awkward as well.
Speaker 5: Ye Oh, he grabs his dick and pulls himself forward.
Speaker 2: Three times. I was like, yo, what, Yeah, are there going for humor there? I guess that maybe that was funny nineteen ninety one, but it doesn't play It didn't. It didn't play well today, right, it didn't stay in the test of time.
Speaker 1: You really can't tell that. That's the point. It does have this kind of tim and Eric type low quality low.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, I mean back then, was Michael Jackson so grabbing his dick? Maybe that's why I was like, the fuck noes?
Speaker 2: Probably right, Yeah, I mean it's certainly possible that was probably still a thing back in ninety one. I don't I'm sure it was pretty prevalent still. Yeah, that was kind of the height of the Michael Jackson era. The Yeah, so it just seems to me that there's there's some sort of message being sent there. I even maybe if it was even some humor there. I mean, you just don't see that kind of beating the women in films, you know what I mean. It's just not a very common sight.
Speaker 1: Well, do you have any clips that you have cued up that we can show?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you did you ever see the movie I spitch, I spit on your grave?
Speaker 2: I do, I've seen that that's.
Speaker 5: In the seventies. I'd say there was some beating of women in that movie. Yeah, they made a bit piss It's a lot worse.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 1: They made it a lot tamer though that.
Speaker 5: I put that on and I was like, Yo, this came out in the seventies. I was like, if they released this now, I think they'd be like, Yo, that movie is fucked.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of seventies movies like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the the exploitation film film era, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, the Uh so, will I pull up a clip here? Then? So after after Reagan and for Ferraro, they try to kill Bill maher, right, but he escapes, right, and then that's when that's when he that's when he runs. You know, he goes right back to the pizza shop. He's got to go deliver more pizzas, right, right, and then that's when he runs into uh Michael Millikan. I got that clipped up right here, Holding on one second, police and Michael Millican, are you you fellas familiar with some of that backstory?
Speaker 5: Sounds like Pullican.
Speaker 2: He was a Wall Street fella. He he kind of invented this, uh this, well, he was he was an executive in a major Wall Street firm that that was he ended up running into the ground in nineteen ninety when the scandal. When the scandal fell out, he was basically running a Ponzi scheme kind of deal with these uh these quote unquote junk bonds, right, so these high yield, hot high interest kind of bond type deals and he was selling and broke into that freeze up. Yeah you get now, So, yeah, he's broken these deals. He gets busted in nineteen ninety for all this stuff, the whole for this legendary Wall Street firm has to go bankrupt, right so he I mean, whether or what connections he had back to Donald Trump back then, I'm not exactly clear. I know in the film they claimed that Donald Trump bailed him out, bailed Millican out, don't. I don't know how that's possible, because you know, they also included the film how Donald Trump is at war with the Federal Reserve because he was this is at a time when he was at the height of his beef with the Federal Reserve, who would shortly thereafter this film cut him off financially speaking, and he uh, that's why he does all his banking over in Germany ever since, because the American banks would not give him any more credit or anything else like that, they wouldn't do any business with him. But these and these kinds of things, I didn't notice that those were embedded in the dialogue between mar and Trump later. But one thing that's that's incorporated wall is this relationship with Trump and Millican. Now I'm not familiar with it. I'm not saying it doesn't exist, because they certainly have a relationship. After Millican gets out of prison. So Milican goes to prison and I think nineteen ninety does ten years, he gets out and he's doing he's playing he's playing tennis with with little DJT down there. It's a Marlago got a newspaper article somewhere.
Speaker 1: The Milican Institute is a lot like WEF for a lot of different industries, and so he puts on this Milkan Institute I guess conference like every couple of years. He's got a finance for him in twenty twenty five, so this guy runs the entire bond market into the ground. And now he comes back and he's been financed to have this, you know, WEF style conference every year. So he's he's definitely a big player. But at the same it's like, why would anybody trust this guy? I remember the junk bond thing. I mean, why why are they going to his financial Institute's all he's gonna do is teach you how to make Ponzi schemes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm confused by that as well. I don't know how the man's worth six billion dollars today, you know what I mean. He defrauded all these people. But again it so it's these weird circumstances I think surrounding these kind of Ponzi schemes. I have a lot of questions about. And it surrounds Jeffrey Epstein as well, because he ran his own Ponzi scheme that he didn't get held accountab before. Now Michael Millican, I guess kind of got held accountable for his But again, at the same time, like how's he got all this money today? But you can see here this is a Trump and some tennis pro beat disgraced financier Michael Milkin and some other tennis pro at a Trump golf tournament or Trump tennis tournament marl Ago. It's a pro pro am tournament. The Trump posted every year and then this was the fourth year that he did it, and he finally won his own tournament. So fifty three year old Donald Trump and at the time is uh, he just got his gaalpal back. My Milannia and os or nows whatever her sprounced his now wife obviously. But you know, so this is going back a bit. I believe this was two thousand, two thousands, so shortly after Millican got out of prison.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: This is the Sun sentinl Sentinel, YEP, February two thousand, So you know, there's obviously some deeper, longer standing connections between those two Millican and Trump. Whether or not the movie was correct in their dialogue of saying that that Trump bailed him out, I'm not sure he bailed him out of because he didn't. You know, he didn't. Milican didn't get bailed out. And that movie was the ninety one and there's any bailout. It seemed like it could have been, you know, later, right when the dude got out of prison, you know, after the film was made. So that part's kind of confusing to me. But what is interesting is, uh, Milican's associated there, the one that didn't go to prison for that scandal. Right was very closely associated with Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: Yep, this is the time for it. I mean, when you're talking about the height of Jeffrey Epstein's power, it's like ninety ninety one through ninety ninety nine, that was all his decade. You know.
Speaker 2: Oh well, no, even you're you're spot on with the nineties. But it went before that. So Epstein really made his name. And I believe it was nineteen eighty five and they got maybe it was eighty nine and we look it up. So Epstein was running a at the time was the largest Ponzi scheme in Wall Street history. You gotta busted for right, him and his associates, Steve Hoffenberg. Hoffenberg did nearly twenty years. He just got out a few years ago and died a couple of years after he got out. So they were running a debt you know, kind of debt collection agencies. They buy up debt and they go collect it and stuff. And it was called Tower Financial. And Steve Hoffenberger went to prison for you know, like I said, a very long time, Jeffrey Epstein and Hoffenberger paid restitution. Jeffrey Epstein, no prison, no restitution, And they were partners in the in the in the venture, yeah, Towers Financial Corporation. I believe he did eighteen. He did eighteen years from so he collapsed in nineteen ninety three. Actually, okay, so shortly after this time I was thinking was just before the nineties. It was ninety three. So ninety five he played guilty. Four hundred and seventy five million dollars twenty years prison. He did. He did eighteen plus a million dollar fine and four hundred sixty three million dollars restitution. So he got all of the restitution and all the and all the crime for that, right. Epstein didn't get anything. And in that same note, you have Milken's uh buddy Leon Black there right, this is this was his associate in that in that scandal there at Drexel Burnham Lambert.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: This uh again very uh, very well respected Wall Street firm that they they ran into the ground in this scandal. Milicin goes to prison. Leon Black does not. Leon Black. As as you can see here, woman ends lawsuit claiming Leon Black raped her in Epstein's man Manhattan residence. Leon Black greed to pay sixty two and a half million dollars to sell Epstein related to you know, you know rapes, you know what I mean. This dude's all over the This has been paying out like a lot of money for you know Epstein stuff, right. He's even getting investigated by the SEC here investigation of the Epstein Black relationship, in any relationship between Epstein and Apollo Global Management. So when when Milicine went to prison, his buddy, his buddy again walked Leon Black and he started he started a different, you know, fond er management thing. I don't know if it's a Ponzi scheme, but you know, obviously he's not doing he's not doing great things in life. It seems he's doing some pretty nefarious shit going around rape and stuff, raping young young kids with Epstein there for a number of years and again paying restitution you know, to the tens of millions of dollars here in scenes in recent years. Why this dude isn't under more scrutiny and we're still walking everyone's screaming about an Epstein list. That's probably a different story altogether, But what I'm saying is, in nineteen ninety one, in a film about pizza, we have characters that are deeply related to the Epstein saga such as Michael Milliken, Donald Trump right through, you know, through these kind of these kind of connections. Absolutely, yeah, I'm surprised, aren't on. No, Coon didn't make an appearance in this film. Maybe that's too fun of it, right, he was a big, big producer at the time.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody in the audience realizes that the Hollywood movie industry has been the oldest form of money laundering since basically forever.
Speaker 5: I mean, like I did, what about that with this movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it went back to the theater too. They've been using the Mob has been using entertainment purposes as money laundering forever. So this movie does represent, you know, a big pit of money that they just decided to throw all this money into and just light it on fire. Because I doubt it came out of the out of the theaters or got any sort of reference at all, but you could tell that it had to out of a budget. So I think there's a lot of Mob and underworld type connections around.
Speaker 2: Sure, now I agree with you for sure. And uh what So the clip I'm bringing up is actually him and Bob Woodward because Woodward serves as this he calls himself deep Thrope, right right, speaking of the Mob, right, you were just some about mob and film productions and money laundering. Right, Well, the Mob financed the first pornographic film, Deep Throat, amongst other films in that era, right in the early seventies, and that was premiered at a at a theater there and in West Hollywood, the Pussycat Theater, which was a process owned an operator, you know, theater there processed church. So you have, you know, some weird cult stuff and uh, you know, I'm sensibly human trafficking. You know, there's certainly drug trafficking surrounding those cults, you know, and revolving around you know, the financial aspects and production of these films. You know, it's it's a strange, strange bedfellows. But I think that's when he seems strange. I think it's very common in you know, mongst Hollywood. So you know these Uh yeah, it makes me, it makes me think, uh, you know, what, what was the purpose of being financing this film, right, or even again even making this film. This movie is so obscure it makes no it makes no logical sense to me that it even exists. I mean, uh, you got.
Speaker 1: That clip pulled up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my my froze.
Speaker 1: No, I don't see it.
Speaker 2: I think I'm pros up. There we go. So this is bigger than you think. You a little bit too far here one one second?
Speaker 4: What now I can't talk here and follow me?
Speaker 2: I'm too close.
Speaker 4: I I'm not following you.
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 4: I just think it would be personal deep.
Speaker 2: So I mean and again is Bob Woodward's the guy who met with Deep Throw for the whole Watergate thing. And also, strange enough, Woodward has been one of the most ardent critics of Donald Trump and making all sorts of I think he's even won prizes over his books or whatnot that he's written here in the in the Trump Ara. So another connection still from nineteen ninety one with these same characters right in the film to our modern era of politics, right with Bob Woodward here. So you got Bob Woodward with the Trump tapes, and you know, he's always all over the media and whatnot in recent years. You know, again, folks can have I'm I'm all about criticizing, especially politicians with legitimate criticism, but this is one of these guys that seems that, you know, the Russia Gate kind of narratives, right, the stuff that was clearly bought and paid for kind of propaganda from the Clinton campaign, kind of deals. These guys seem to be touting those lines and perpetrating at the guy I was referencing before, Michael is a cough right, being another guy in the media doing those same things.
Speaker 1: Well, I think when it comes to Bob Woodward, what a lot of people don't understand is that he was naval intelligence.
Speaker 2: There you go, so.
Speaker 1: All of his stories were basically planted. You've got kind of a secret war going on between the CIA and UH naval intelligence that's been going on since the CIA came into existence, and so Bob Woodward is sort of there to give the black guy to the CIA, and then they go back and forth at each other. But it's it's really stupid. I mean, the whole few intelligence and I mean.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, it's certainly going on for sure. And I'll highlight this count from Brian McKinney. Bomer's company is called boy Love Productions, and I'll be ginting to that point here shortly that is a kid love a boy Love Uh, you're right, as kid Love Production. Did you write kid love production is my mistake. Yet it might be No, it just gets kid love. You're right, the yes, I don't know. I think you know when we're serves a role. But what he's doing in this film, I have no idea what he's playing this uh, this character here for uh for Bill Maher's mystery. Right, I'll play a little bit more of this clip because he uh, he kind of goes into this, you know, the overarching conspiracy. I guess right deep.
Speaker 1: Oh that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just want to pause it again. Isn't it weird to both the Deep Throat and the porno and the scandal came out at the same time, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I think that was why he did it, is because that was the talk of the town, and so he was making a reference to that movie and it was I mean, was he okay, yeah, it was making a reference to that movie because I think that was what was getting the headlines and so but still at the same time, you do have this kind of connotation of maybe being like secret or underhanded with the whole deep ideas like deep intelligence or whatever. But deep Throat, he was definitely talking about the other type.
Speaker 2: What top flower. I can't hear you. You're in over your head, Almo, this is bigger than you think.
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 4: You don't recognize me?
Speaker 1: I'm famous?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 7: Come on?
Speaker 1: Did you see Wired? All the President's ben.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: It wasn't my idea to use me as a character and Wired it didn't like work, but it wasn't daring artistic decision. So I feel like that's like whatever this Wired movie is, like, this is a hit piece of between within within Hollywood, write some sort of internal beef where they're talking shit about you know, the the other film.
Speaker 4: Right, other obscure movies right there.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah movie. No one's gonna get that reference, right unless you have to look it up.
Speaker 4: And I was right, well, I think that's what they're making fun of.
Speaker 1: They're making fun of the fact that it was so obscure that nobody could possibly think that he's famous from that role.
Speaker 2: Right right? You're a great sellout?
Speaker 1: What you sold out?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: You're my hero with the seventies.
Speaker 5: You run down the prist in the United States, straight to court, the history.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You go with a quick block like everything.
Speaker 2: So I just want to play that line with this woodword piece, because that obviously is implying what I what I'm saying, I think got substantiates what I'm saying, is each one of these character that Mayor's encountering, right, he's he's, he's you know, he's telling them to their face that whatever beef he has with him, right right? You know, this is the bps with Woodward. He used to be my hero because you know, X, Y and Z. But so all that stuff's nonsense, you know, the whole again, all spooky stuff surrounding that and Woodward. But you know the fact that Woodward's around the day, it makes me wonder what is involved in the day is that O and I business still, you know, because Trump surrounds himself with O and I. Maybe he's kind of like the uh you know, the Trump uh anti propaganda guy, right, you know, the guy that the controlled opposition type of character for within the O and I circle. I don't know. I just think it's interesting that, you know, I went seemingly the CIA took out Nixon and you have an O n I guy working with him. So I think at some point in time, folks jump teams, you know, and whatnot, because at the end of the day. The the folks that comprise this CIA, especially back at that era, was Air Force intelligence and Navy intelligence guys a lot a lot of times.
Speaker 4: And Mormons.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, overwhelmingly Mormons.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's the thing this whole movie. He is a bunch of surface level socialism. Like it's all these Democrat platforms that you know, go back to the sixties and all the rage they felt back then, and it's it's all sort of translated into this movie as being sort of like the fall from grace from the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: No, there's definitely a lot of that here, yeah, for sure. And I often wonder where the line is between you know, somebody like Bill Maher of Kid Love Productions in a film called The Pizza Man, you know, and you know again who's calling the shots here, right? I mean he he seems like he may be a player in some sort of network in that kind of regard, right, Like you know, the writer's one thing, and again he's scrite enough, he's from Riverside County. I don't know what his connections are to scientology, but it's odd that the year before this film, in nineteen ninety, he writes Pretty Woman, which at the time Richard Year was associated with Scientology. If not a scientologist, he's at least done courses, right, Like, that's at least is confirmed now. I actually I think he was far more better than the Scientology network at the time. A pretty woman, because if you recall shortly thereafter and I don't know handless of that, this is something you may recall. I know you're a few years younger than myself and Nick, but and but you know, Nick may recall this. At least this is something that was rolling around my parts in the Midwest and Ohio there in the early nineties. Richard Gear used to jam Gerbils up as butt. This is way before the interwebs, right, some there was some network of information that that that rumor spread. So once I joined the military, I realized folks on the West coast had heard that story, and folks on the East coast that heard that story. I'm wait a second, it's like nineteen ninety three, who the hell's you know transmitting these these narratives all around the US could be the cult root, right, it.
Speaker 1: Was too fucking bizarre not to talk about.
Speaker 2: Like everybody was talking about That's what I'm saying, Like it's uh at that time, I specifically remember being a child, like you know, the young teenager. I'm what gerbils in here? What is going on in life? This dude, this dude's out of control? You know what I mean. But you know, whether or not it happened or not, it's something that scientology would do to the former remember believing like that, like oh, well, you know what I mean, Like I know, they divulger secrets. I'm not saying he had to have done that. They could just be like, oh, we'll just pretend like he told us that. We'll just tell everybody.
Speaker 4: That that's a hell of a network.
Speaker 2: Right, But I mean, right, Nick, did I mean did you recall here and that's the like early novels.
Speaker 5: Yeah, A bunch of people in that they remember that. Yeah, I remember that back in the day.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like, that's it was an impressive it was. It was an impressive thing to uh, you know totally.
Speaker 5: It seemed to go along with him becoming famous more famous.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, right after right after Pretty Woman, Right after Pretty Woman.
Speaker 5: When everybody knew who he was, that's when he all of a sudden he had jebbles in his eyes. You didn't hear the story until.
Speaker 2: Then, right, right, Well, I mean he's associated with some interesting projects in the eighties, which which caused me to also believe he's you know, has some scientology or even dare I say process connections when he stars in films such as The Cotton Club, right which The Cotton Club was the culmination of the project between Coke Came Bob Evans and Roy Raiding. The Son is the essentially the East Coast process in West Coast Coast process, guys, as it started by Moretary in his Ultimate Evil book, which you know makes some great points and making that argument. But yeah, you know the star of that film would be would ultimately be Richard gear So you know he's he had some weird projects in the eighties. But yeah, it was seemingly after Pretty Woman he was, you know, suddenly Gerbils were flying out of his ass.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine being Richard Gere walking into a room full of people and then thinking to yourself, how many of these people are thinking about Gerbils in my ass? Right?
Speaker 5: Especially like if he's never done it in that story goes around, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, Gerbils story was even the movie.
Speaker 5: It would screwed up. What if like a woman comes up to you and like kind of makes it known that she's interested in you. It's like, damn, like does she she into that type of ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, you're like, fuck, do I gotta worry about drubbles being brought up in the bedroom at some point because she takes this real.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I don't know this writer, the writer of this film's background, but you know, again he's from Riverside and that he did right pretty woman. So it makes me wonder scientology.
Speaker 1: Perhaps I think I'm gonna send Richard gear a hamster wheel.
Speaker 2: There you go. Maybe maybe that's why I moved out of the U. I think he left America. Maybe that's why he left America because too many people knew you got everybody went to. People were just send him hamster wheels and fucking making Gerbil jokes to him. You know, He's like, I gotta go to I gotta get the fuck out of here bad.
Speaker 4: Enough I die that dude. I buy that.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, that's funny. The yeah, the I don't know, just we'll say that went forward, seeing like he's got a real like whoever whoever wrote it was mar that you know wrote the words or impacted the words in that scene, or was the writer himself? Like somebody had a real beef, like personal beef with Bob Woodward. So so I think we've seen a couple of beast maybe with the mayor, you know what I mean, like that that beef with with what seemed a little bit more personal than political to.
Speaker 1: Me, Michael Ducaccas too. He was talking about do you still think I'm unelectable?
Speaker 2: Michaelcaucas Is right, we left out Michael Ducacus what you know what to be honest with he was easy to forget and politically speaking, he's easy easy to forget that he was in this film.
Speaker 1: It's more obscurity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's funny how he was like the cheapest paid person, Like what do you say he took a wild turkey and a pack of smokes of some ship, right and I don't know, some stuff like.
Speaker 2: That, right.
Speaker 1: He was the lowest rat opposition to uh Rob. Was that Robert Reagan or George Bush?
Speaker 2: No, I believe that was the same same? Was that the same?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: That was Mondale and Ferraro, wasn't it? So that would have been George Bush and uh Inducaucus.
Speaker 1: Right, But I mean like he got unseated because he was inside of uh what was it. Uh he wore like a Bundy costume and everybody made fun of him because of it. I'm gonna look it up, Caucus.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that one. Yeah, this piece, he's somewhat still relevant today and in respect to the fact that his son is is all over Republican politics and has been that. Jason Shavitz fellow, the multi level the multi level marketing uh executive from Utah, the Mormon fella who was a congressman for a couple couple of sessions, maybe three maybe six years. He's now I think he's a political commentator on Fox Now. But yeah, Shavitz is a step son. He's married to Shavitz's mother, Right, So.
Speaker 1: He looked unmanly in this picture. It wasn't a buddy costume. That was the other guy. So Dan Quayle, No, that's Michael Ducacas sitting inside of a tank and he looks totally awkward.
Speaker 4: And that's it.
Speaker 1: He looks like Tim Walls exactly Tim Wall's character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he when Tim Wallas tried LARPA as the military guy. Now who was in the bunny costume?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 2: Was it Reagan?
Speaker 1: No, that was the guy who ran against Bush Junior.
Speaker 4: He uh, he had it.
Speaker 1: Now, it wasn't Gore. It was the other guy in two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Oh, Tim Kaine.
Speaker 1: Wasn't Tim Kaine, No, he'd be he was.
Speaker 2: For he was the oh oh carry yeah, John Carey. So yeah, the Skull and Bones election. What was I thinking?
Speaker 1: He wore this like full body like, uh, what is it like chemical suit or whatever doing one of his you know, presidential tours or whatever, and so it looked like a Bundy costume, and everybody was commenting how he looked like he was wearing a buddy costume.
Speaker 4: It was stupid, you know. They always, yeah, they always.
Speaker 1: Come up with these stupid pictures that make it a person look bad, and then the media runs with it based off of who they want to really win, So you can't really trust what they say. What they try to do is stir up controversy that gets stuck in your head.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's funny you mentioned that because they actually discussed they hear relative to dan Quayle here in a subsequent scene. But one one comment just came to mind and totally off topic relative to the four election between Bush and Carry. Whatever happened to the don't Taste Me kid? That don't tast Me bro? Remember Carry was at the University of Florida. That student comes up to the mic and asks him about skull and Bones, and they literally dragged the dude out and like tasing them in shit, He's yelling, don't That's where the phrase don't taste Me bro comes from.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, they do.
Speaker 2: They did. They disappear that kid to some fucking island. Like why does that kind of have a podcast? So they call it don't Taste Me Bro.
Speaker 1: I've heard him on a few he was he was a guest, but yeah, like he should totally have a thing. But you know again, it's like who knows, Maybe he's a O and I you never know about this city, right. I heard Jesuit the other day talking about the assassination of JFK and it's like, what, why are the Jesuits talking about this now? I thought they were supposed to be on the inside of it.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Yeah, And according to this comment here where you got the Gerbils story was around after American Jigglow. That's interesting. I think I think, I think a lot of these characters. I think there's a lot of actors that have a lot of these early scientology connections that don't get credit for, you know, year year would be on that list. I think Stallone would be another one. We were talking about, uh that, you know before the show, some of the Coppola family. But yeah, Copla did the Cotton Club his uh you know, his sister being Talia Shayer, Rocky's wife. But in the Rocky films, and it's always the one one of it's one of the most alarming, uh situations when I learned that that Sylvester Stalone not only directed but choreographed the film Staying Alive, the the weird uh kind of very uh overtly homosexual disco film from I believe next to the three Ready Four starring John Travolta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, who else, Barry Gibb what what was that band called the Beg's. Beg's just rocketed them right out into the pop world, you know.
Speaker 2: Well they Yeah, I mean, I don't want to get too far off subject, but yeah, that's that that's an interesting episode of activity. But yeah, the weirdest thing to me, a semesteril in doing those doing that. Yeah, speaking of scientology, at least somebody I think is in scientology that the father from that seventies show Red Foreman. I can't think of his I can't think of the actor's name. He was. Also he also was a choreographer on the film Staying Alive. Oh shit, can you imagine that scene? Right? What a weird scene?
Speaker 4: Do you remember him from RoboCop?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, dude, he was. He was an assassiny. He's a pretty tough guy. That's what I'm saying. It's a it's a weird, uh, you know, weird juxtaposition. But yeah, yeah, so uh, I guess I don't know Nick had a step out for a second, But we didn't.
Speaker 1: Sylvesters alone start get his start in movies doing gay porn.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if it was a guy on guy, but certainly, I mean, who else is buying the solo guy porn right in the seventies, it's obviously gay porn, right right, So it.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't be that big of a stretch to think that he's the choreographer if.
Speaker 2: He's right, the Italian stallion, Yeah, yeah again. Yes, I mean there's a lot of interesting connections in Hollywood with a lot of these characters. But that's what leads me to believe that, you know, a lot of folks in Alli would have a lot more visibility on things. Their perspective is not of the general public. So you know, I don't know what Bill Maher knows in particular. But as we've commented here before, and a lot of folks been posting here tonight, Bill Maher does did after this film. It wasn't this film Welcome back Nick? How you doing, Bud Good? He disappears that we were. I wasn't clear if you had an emergency or so that's an emergency. That's an emergency. The Bill Maher Productions, uh he after this film here Pizza Man, he's arted this and so it was nineteen ninety two he started the Kid Love Productions. This company was found by it's now called Bill Maher. He's changed it. He changed it in December of two thousand and seven. But from nineteen ninety two, so immediately following this film until two thousand and seven, the company was founded by comedian Bill Maher in nineteen ninety two, was Kid Love Productions, but adopted its current name in December of two thousand and seven. So it's not only that he made this Pizza Man film and then he was subsequent to this film, he starts this kid Love Productions. And I wonder, you know, because I know these nineteen ninety one no one was thinking that pizza had anything to do with Didlin stuff, you know what I mean, It wasn't a thought anyone's mind. I think it's a lot taught on a lot of folks mind today, which again is weird to me that there's so many elements of this nineteen ninety one film they're still relevant today around the topic of diddlin stuff kids.
Speaker 1: Why are we beating around the bush here?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: In nineteen ninety one? If Bill Maher shoved Jerb up his ast.
Speaker 2: Okay, his are Richard Gears? Which one he.
Speaker 5: Was the one putting them up?
Speaker 2: Gizz right, oh ship, So you're saying that Richard Gear wanted to call the film pretty Gerbil, but they forced him to call pretty well.
Speaker 5: God damn shoot, I had to squeak, squeak.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So so the next so to get back on track here to me, this is there's so many signs this is a hit piece. There's so many signs. There's so many other underlying elements going on here, right with this, the pizza connotations, the connotations surrounding the word pizza and an esoteric meeting.
Speaker 1: Didn't they make a South Park episode all about that Gerbil traveling through Richard Gears?
Speaker 2: Did they really come on? Did they really they did? I can't, I can't, We can't watch that tonight. You gotta say, all, do you rail this? That whole story cracks me up? All do you reil this entire tale to that? But the uh so, No, I just think that, you know, there's a good argument we made. There's a lot going on here with Bill Marion, his activities and whatever he's involved with it. I'm not saying that he dedals kids, but I mean he seems to imply to himself with a production title named kid Love Productions following this film. So the next guy, Bill meets his Michael Milkin. And again this is that junk bond trader that so Trump pardons this guy a couple of years ago, right his first administration. So again he plays, he plays tennis with this guy. He pardons this guy later Again, I don't know what the relations were in nineteen ninety one. It's not clear, but the film implies they had some financial relations. I presume they probably did. Why this guy goes to jail and his partner Leon Black doesn't and then you know, does all this Epstein stuff again? I think there's a lot more to these narratives. I'm not trying to say I understand what they are, But what are your guys' thoughts as far as these things, Like, should in your mind, should a nineteen ninety one have It's obviously we can call it a comedy comedy's but should it be relevant today on these same kind of topics? You know what I mean? Like in my mind, if if there's not something more embedded with the occult or esoteric understanding of these things in the film, with this biddling conversations in Epstein, then why would there be so much appearance of it with the characters in the film still revolving around those situations thirty four years later?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Well? I think there could be like this, this connection between Donald Trump and Michael Milkin could be a lot of the hatred. Maybe, like what if they did have a closer relationship, maybe they were friends.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, I think they're I mean, I actually think there probably was some sort of closer relationship there right.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, how would you feel knowing that this guy's partner got off scott free and then your buddy is the one that ended up going to jail like that would piss you off at least, especially right out up seeing and all the rest of that ship that he's been into. So you know, there could be a real motivating factor here when it comes to Donald Trump and government.
Speaker 2: Sure, and I think the closer connection is likely this so that that firm, this is the firm that Millican's shut down Druxwell Burnham Lambert and his in his criminal activities emmently on Black. But the whole firm was founded and seems to me populated by folks who graduated the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, which is Trump's alma mater.
Speaker 1: That's Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Millican was obviously younger when there later. I'm just saying, like, this is a firm populated by graduates from the Wharton School Business, so they're obviously operating within at least that looser network frame, right.
Speaker 1: Right, But that that makes sense if they're all sort of in it together and these are their sort of things, and you know, if they're being targeted by the administration, all these different Wharton graduates, that would you know, that would piss me off.
Speaker 2: Ship Yeah, so yeah, I mean again, I think there's something to be said for the for the uh this gerbile subject that Ranza like it, churbles and a half shell gurbil power. I like that one that's going now. I think it's thing. There's something to be said that some folks go to prison and some folks continue to make hundreds of millions of dollars, right, you know what I mean? And then and then you have another guy like Milican who did go to prison, seemingly paid some restitution somehow sold six million dollars today and again just a few years ago got Trump to pardon them, you know what I mean. So again, I just think I re established as there is an on still an ongoing relationship with those two, right even even until you know recent years. Yeah, there you go, yeah, and and uh, you know, whatever whatever is going on, I think what I'm saying is I have no idea was going on there. I just think it's hilarious that this is, like, you know, these elements in the nineteen ninety one comedy are still relevant here today para politically speaking. And again, I mean, what, what's what's a hotter topic now than the Epstein Epstein client list. I mean, I have a lot of thoughts on the client list, but I'm just saying, like it is like the probably the number one topic amongst folks, you know, on the interwebsite right now, from from mainstream media reports even about it to just people talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that hasn't stopped, that hasn't gone away. I mean we're talking, what has it been six years now?
Speaker 2: Since how many almost five and a half August of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, we all know that Anna Paulina Luna, the one that's in charge of this commission, has now taken the official title of the world's biggest cocktas because we're supposed to get these documents as soon as truck came in, and now we have to wait until after all of these hearings. What's up with that. Aren't you just supposed to let those documents go? Aren't we supposed to see all this stuff now, it's just crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean, the people are falling again.
Speaker 2: It's funny you say that because the cocktis you realize she's a former stripper, right yeah, yeah, okay. Trump got bail out twice the nineties by Wilbur Ross Ross Shaw banker. Yeah, that's that's that's a good comment. Yeah, he did that money was Wilbert Ross got that financing from Deutsche Bank, which is where Trumps still banks State because the Federal Reserve refuses to do business with him. And I sincerely think Trump hates the Federal Reserve and when he makes comments that he wants to shut him down, I don't. I don't think that he's un serious about it. I think he's very serious about it. But as far as a client list, I mean, yeah, it's it's just a it is all a very it's a big it's a circus. What that circus is about, I'm not sure. But as far as client lists go, they have we already have black books. We already know that there's numerous pilot aircraft logs that have never been released. Right, you know, we've only won one pilot's log has been released, So there's numerous other pilots, you know. So there's a lot of these things that could be considered lists. So it's a very ambiguous term. I just think it's interesting that there's so many people, you know, not again in the Trump orbit, you know, there is so many people in the Trump or but related to the Epstein saga, but also all of a sudden in the nineteen ninety one comedy film with Bill Maher being some taking some level of contention, right, some point of contention against these subjects. I'm not you know, I'm not saying that that Donald Trump is some sort of altruistic savior person. What I am saying is Bill mart don't seem to like him, right, and whatever that's whatever that subject is, it seems to revolve around pizza and possibly Epstein related activities.
Speaker 1: Fifteen twenty three could have been the going rate for a child sex laf back then, and we're just looking at the inflation effects on the childe.
Speaker 2: I mean that's yeah, yeah, buying powers really really hitting the dumps, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, actually fifteen twenty three could be an address or something, you know what I mean, it had like fifteen twenty three could have been a meeting internally to whatever this beef is going around this movie. These characters like they would know at fifteen twenty three, men like those sons of bitches fifteen twenty three, you know, like Seinfeld and Newman. You know he's like Newman. You know, they're like, oh, you know, because they keep dropping it so many times that you know, it's obviously got some meaning to some people, right right, because the joke.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't wonder about it if.
Speaker 1: There was if there was some subtexts there that I could grab onto. But it's all just like surface level socialism, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean like, did you really get there?
Speaker 2: Really is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did you did you really get any of the dirt or any of the uh you know, detail from any of his interactions with all these political characters or was it just you know the most basic. I mean on his show, he goes pretty basic. You know, he's not looking into anything at all, Like all of his humor on Bill Maher's show just seems like surface level socialism. There's there's really no like substance to it.
Speaker 2: You know. Oh, he's a comi. He's definitely a comi. Yeah, I mean, yeah, there's obviously political beefs in yourybody. I think there's also beefs that transcend politics and other subjects, including the personal beef you had with with Bob Woodward. I don't I don't think that Bob Woodward beef is probably I mean, who knows. It could be surrounding some sort of building stuff. Who knows. But what I'm saying is from the words he was saying in the film in that scene, like whatever that beef is with Woodward in this film, whether a game, whether it's mar or the writer, you know, it seemed personal, like that was like like he said it was his hero and like he thought he sold out and all this other stuff, right, like, you know, that seems seemed very seemed to cut him deep, you know, Bill Bill, Bill wept that night.
Speaker 7: One loan janitor, one ordinary joe leaning up a mass that has left the nation's financial markets and turmoil.
Speaker 2: Or was it an ordinary Joe?
Speaker 4: Mike Mike Milk.
Speaker 2: And so I think it's interesting makes him a janitor, right, you know, he's cleaned up. You know the financial markets makes that reference, right, like they go on the uh describe a little more of the junk bond stuff. But again you know, Mike Milkan was not a very political character. I don't think he still is a political I don't know them mean he's ever been a political character. Right, So now we're we're transcending politics and personal beefs. So what is mars beef with Mike Milkin is it's simply the the scandals around the junk bonds, if that's it, the bigger scandal surrounded folks like the Bush family and the Savings Lone crisis with Neil Bush and the Franklin scandal, these type of things, right, he seems and it seems like if anything was gonna be fussed about by mar be something like that.
Speaker 1: If he actually looked into anything more than the headlines problem. Michael Milkey got the headlines and that's all people looked at.
Speaker 2: You know, you're you're probably right. He was probably the butt of a lot of late night jokes at the time, right, right, had had I had either one of you familiar with when you all saw this and watched and saw Michael Milkin, Really, did y'all know who he was?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did not at all, not at all. Now, That's what I'm saying. Like, so, so some of these things are very like the Geraldine Ferraro. I think anyone most folks would watch that today like a who you know what I mean? But the you know, some of these things that seem seemingly obscure. But again, you know, I don't think it's by any sheer happenstance that Michael Milkins included a near for for you know, could be a number of reasons, but yeah, I mean he uh, he certainly got some headlines and and would have could have been on Mars. Uh. You know, an anti capitalist like Mars certainly would have not would have taken umbrage with old Michael Milkin there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like I don't know, do you want to play some of his criticism of Milking? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh hi, I.
Speaker 4: Just cleaning up around here.
Speaker 1: Jeesus, what a mess.
Speaker 2: Huh you're a billionaire. What what are you doing? Damn SCC they got me at day and night.
Speaker 4: I have to watch the cars too. Oh, those racketeering laws have some teeth.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my lawyer got me out of having a molder lawns, so I can't complain.
Speaker 4: What are you doing here?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: I was hoping you get answer some questions for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could go for a donut.
Speaker 4: I don't want to interrupt your routine, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, he makes him sound like the biggest dupe is right. Oh, I could go for a donut, right right.
Speaker 1: I don't remember Michael Milkin's personality. I just remember hearing about him.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't. I don't know that he's that big of a dunce, you know what I mean. I mean, the guy clearly was a criminal, perhaps obviously, but yeah, clearly. Uh. I seemingly a Wharton grad with some some some financial skill sets here might you know, be it mathematics or whatever, negotiations, who knows, but certainly some businessman skill sets, it seemed.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, I appreciate the dunk and everything, but people like taking this economy right down the crapper. Yeah, feel pretty bad about that, don't you.
Speaker 2: No, I've got plenty sucked the way. Yeah, well, anyway, get back to the cage.
Speaker 9: Oh well, I don't care what that dame told you. The mayor's metro Rail account is just fine. The junk bonds were bought out before the crash, bught by home. I don't think I should say, come on, Mike can help me. It's not really a who question.
Speaker 7: It's a what a oh, let me give you a hint.
Speaker 2: Wrong for your that is that is an interesting thing because it's not the Japanese about all these these municipal and state bonds in America today. It's the Chinese, right.
Speaker 1: Right, And that was a big change in the nineteen eighties to the nineteen nineties. They called the nineteen nineties the Lost decade in Japan because they had a huge financial crash, right, So there yen went through the U. They used yen, right, but their yen, you know, it deflated so much and they just took it on the chin. And basically their economy hasn't really been the same since. But it used to be in the eighties that the Japanese manufacturing processes were superior to all the Union you know, bailed out car manufacturers in the United States. So every car was Japanese, all the electronics were Japanese.
Speaker 4: Everything came from Japan.
Speaker 2: Sure, another other topic still relevant today with tariffs. So yeah, not to go down to a socioeconomic political conversation on that matter is here, but you go then then Marget's uh, you know, has an interaction with the former Prime Minister of Japan over these matters, as you, yeah, which is somewhat obscure. Then the Dame is always making her recurring role here in the recurring appearance throughout the film. Then you get to dan Quayle, and uh, I don't know. I mean, at the time, you know, dan Quill's a VP, he's famous, and then for all sorts of dumb ship being a being a moron, which I think, Uh, he's kind of went off into obscurity himself ever since this this era here see much of dan Quayle these days. The one thing I do, the one thing I don't even know that much about the guy, and one thing I do knows he's from the state of Indiana, and after seeing things that went down with the Delphi murder case, the entire state of Indiana's upper echelon of politics is way worse off than that anyone can imagine Folks like dan Quayle. He's a product of that. So was what was Trump's first VP, Pence. He's a product of that system.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I had something interesting about the Delfi case. This guy who said he was reading headlines related to this, uh, strange mental process of hearing voices and stuff said that they they said that Richard Allen was hearing voices.
Speaker 2: I had read that. I've never heard that once. Now, right, I think.
Speaker 1: They're trying to They're trying to pentamental illness on him so that it makes it seem more plausible that he killed those people.
Speaker 4: But I don't think he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did that. Dude's got a Yeah, he's in a lot of ship. I mean he's uh. I mean that that whole situation is pretty messed up. But yeah, I just the it's on fascinating of the level of uh, Tom Floury has gone there because you know, it's at a certain my froze duffrees for.
Speaker 4: A second, back, come my back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Just but you know, I think I can I think I can pull some correlations between the Indiana situation. I'm trying to say in this, in this Pizza Man film, clearly there's a lot of weird kid stuff being in going on around the upper echelon of politics in the state of Indiana, and it could just be complicity in the matter of not of not of covering it up right, because whatever went down with them two girls in their murder, I mean, it involved some weird shit some uh, perhaps some Freemason members with some of those characters, some weird uh you know, ritualistic odonism stuff. But that stuff goes up into the upper echelons of the state politics. And if they're again they're not memberships, then they're you know, at least covering up for some reason. What that reason would be if they're not members I'm not sure, but the level I was actually really shocked with some of the level of you know, politics are involved and all that. I mean, not much more different than the you know, the idea of for situation of the politics, but different politics. But you know that the politics in Indiana dated, they're pretty dark. It seems.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if you listened to the Nephelin Dutch squad, but they're convinced that the ultimate evil or the throne of Satan is under Indiana.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was not familiar with that theory, but I'll entertain it for sure. Yeah. So you know, in the stale Indiana, clearly there's a lot known that's not publicly known right amongst these political types, and relative to this deel Fi case particularly, you know, in the vast network of investigations that got they were. They were spot on with their investigations in the early part of the stuff, and it seemed like the murder of the Tara Hat detective who was working for the FBI Task Force is what shut it all down. That dude was murdered by by a politician co figure, a Democratic politician mistake city civin Dana there, mayoral candidate for Tara Hot mayor. Nonetheless, you know, in that same note, we see all this politics and political stuff in this Pizza Man film, right, But like that's what I'm saying, like, at some point in time, these weird pizza related activities permeate through politics, and seemingly state and federal level. I would argue local level as well, because it's all funded by the same same parties. But nonetheless, so you know, I'm not saying, you know, I don't know the mayor of Los Angeles' history, you know, they're at the beginning of the film, but like you know, Ronald Reagan's got some dark shit around him. You know, I don't know about Ferraro or you know, Quail Quail I Quail like pants. I imagine those dudes have some skeletons in their closet. You look at Mike pants, mister, Oh, I don't have meetings with women in myf's not present. All right, you've killed people, Bud, you got some stuff in your closet, Fella, you know what I mean. That's the first reaction I have when I hear that statement. I'm just saying, I don't know. You know these in ninety one, no one, no one was thinking that these subjects were close related to politics and whatnot. But you know, I think Bill mahin gang behind this film knew that.
Speaker 1: I think there is that dark undertone that it's sort of they're trying to presume that everybody knows how seedy this game is. But it's like it doesn't really translate too well.
Speaker 2: Sure, And then I got, I got before we get into the last party with Donald Trump, I'll play the clip here with the introduction of Donald Trump was and you mentioned this, I believe before the the you both did before we started the show. How the introduction of Donald Trump of the film Bill Mayer, the pizza man has no idea who he is. And I just think that's that's just the way to troll the dude and talks ship like, oh, who are you again? Nah, that doesn't sound from Mayor, you know, because he gets them. He gets him, like his whole resume right, And Bill's like, no, no, no, never heard of you? That what we're all Before I played the clip? What did you guys think on that scene? Was that? Was that a similar take that Yell had? Well?
Speaker 5: I thought it was weird that the guy didn't realize even though they worked together, you know what I'm saying, Like, I mean, the guy at one point in midst of him that we worked together, Like, how do you not realize? Like she'd see the dude, don't you be like, Oh, that's the guy that supposedly disappeared from my pizza shop one day I'm writing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he was. He was the original pizza guy that disappeared, right supposedly when they.
Speaker 5: Said, yeah, it was the first guy disappeared with the sagano of these pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they tie that back in. I thought that was really weird to because they don't really explain that because he's you know, he's like, you know, Donald, who what? Who?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: What what is you? What were your thoughts? They're headless.
Speaker 1: I couldn't understand what they were going for but I think at some level they were they were trying to troll them about fame. The whole movie seems to be obsessed with fame. It's like how popular people are in other people's eyes and stuff. So yeah, you kind of got maybe the indication that they were trying to drop a joke. Okay, well he doesn't know who Donald Trump is. How could you not know?
Speaker 2: Right? But yeah, I mean is Donald Trump was pretty big in nineteen ninety one. I mean, yeah, you know, he hadn't he hadn't appeared in Homeline too yet, but I think he was just about to. But you know, he's still he was a major major figure in business, not politics. But you know he owned uh not that not an NFL team, there was that other other football league in the eighties that he owned a football team with. You know, He's just he was a major figure in society, I guess, right. I think I think you can miss America at the time, right, So, I mean you do a lot of different things.
Speaker 1: Lifestyles are just and famous. You know, that was like ubiquitous, and you also like this has taken from the perspective where everybody has five channels and you can assume that they know all the same stuff.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure this is before the early onslaught of even USA television, right, yes, so for the edification of the folks in the interwebs. Not that this storyline makes any sense. Bill Maher just beat up the quails and Donald Trump pops in and he's like, hey, I'm really I'm really the one behind this. Again, not really relevant, but that is what's going on here. I don't get it. This is worriech.
Speaker 4: When you didn't show up after that last delivery, you've been all these years?
Speaker 2: Where do you think I've been?
Speaker 1: I'm Donald Trump. I know you're a pizza man, A pretty good one.
Speaker 2: That was back in the nearly seventies.
Speaker 1: I'm a billionaire now, Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I when I just want to pause out here, when I first saw that now when he calls him a pizza man, it's like, why are they both calling each other pizza man? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And he's a former pizza man the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 2: Right right right back when he was hanging out Studio fifty four with raycon Or as I like to joke around. Maybe raycon Donald Trump and David Burkowitz from Men Walking with Michael Jackson at Studio fifty four, just you know, just a fantasy that I like to portray in my head from time to time. They were all definitely there at the same time, apparently, you know, but whether or not they're men walking is a different, different tale together.
Speaker 1: But where they're Gerbils, well.
Speaker 2: The gear was there, you know, there was present.
Speaker 6: The Trump Palace, the Trump Plaza, the Trump Shadow, the Trump Game, the Trump Book, Trump Trump Trump.
Speaker 5: Trump.
Speaker 4: Huh um, no, it didn't ring a bell.
Speaker 2: Why'd Julie, which you know I can. We don't have to play anymore of that. Trump ends up telling him you hired everybody to torment Bill Maher over this fifteen dollars and twenty three cents and some sort of weird revenge thing, which again is the most you know, blackluster ending to this film spoiler alert. But you know, the uh, the idea, like the idea that I can watch Bill Mahr say he has never heard of Trump, when Bill Maher has spent tens of thousands of hours over the last eight years just saying the word Trump. You know what I mean? In various derogatory fashions, it's just funny to watch them say I've never heard Trump. Nope, never heard of them.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I'm going to go to the HBO studios and actually get up in the middle of one of the tapings and say, pizza Man sucked, right, Yeah, don't taste me, bro, don't taste.
Speaker 2: He may not even remember he made this film. He's probably trying to hide that, you know, trying to hide that. I don't know. Again, I don't know. I think he's a dark I mean, I think he's kind of a darker dude. You know, you may you know. I to me, it's it's not a joke to name your production company kid Love Productions, especially when you're making these weird coded films about pizza. You know, at the same time, like that is weird. It's off putting to me, it's bizarre. And again, you know, I'll let you guys, I'll let you guys give you some of your final reviews here. But for me, it's it's the it's the oddity of this stuff from nineteen ninety one is still relevant today in twenty twenty five and a parapolitical you know context here, and the same characters and the same kind of you know, not necessarily the same Script's what I'm saying, like the same the same script of its revolving around this udiddling activities right or in around those and around those activities.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he nailed it with the Wharton School because there seems to be a lot of connections between the early nineties, the Wharton School and what's going on today with the you know, Trump administration. So that could be, you know, one of these groups to watch in terms of connections to whatever Trump's got up his sleeves.
Speaker 2: You know, well, not only Trump, but that's a good point, only Trump, because while Trump was in office and Biden was at office there from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty, the CCP funded an economic school over there at U Penn and named it the Biden School of Economics. Here at the Wharton School business so and Anthony his buddy garage banded enthusiast and part time Secretary of State Anthony Blincoln was the head of that business on's it open. So there's a lot of weird stuff going on there Wharton, you know, from both sides, I.
Speaker 1: Think, yeah, I mean, if you're talking about a shot across the bow what better way than to buy building at the school that all these people who are posing you come from.
Speaker 2: That's the way looked at it. That's the way I looked at it, right, Yeah, Yeah, moreos Moreol's thoughts here on the on the on the movie, Like did you all have a favorite scene? Like, was there a favorite aspect of this film? I mean it was just collectively shitty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Nick, what was your favorite part of what.
Speaker 2: Was your favorite scene?
Speaker 5: That's the thing about this ship. I mean there was a few pats that I was like, all right, that was kind of funny.
Speaker 2: But really okay, at least you laughed.
Speaker 5: Well no, I mean it's like, I think, funny, like kind of like it wasn't so stupid, like it was like silly though that you can laugh.
Speaker 2: I've watched it. I've watched him with the understanding it's satirical, and I still have yet to laugh. But I see what you're saying.
Speaker 5: I think. I mean the Trump part I thought was actually probably the best.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Yeah, that at least has some satirical comedy to it today, right, Yeah, I think yeah, today it kind of does.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 5: The simple fact of like I did find it amusing, how he slapped his shit out of that chick and how like it was like no, I mean I think he did kind of make a point like, oh, I guess she got even, but like she really didn't do those guys didn't really do anything to her except for tire in the chair and she just like fucking blow him away.
Speaker 2: And there was like, uh, that's a good point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just don't know how he is. It just seemed interesting. I think the character he played.
Speaker 4: Well there applied our word in there.
Speaker 1: You know as well she said something about how they took advantage of her or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I uh well, I mean as far as Bill Maher play an action star, I would much rather watch Tom Cruise play a tall guy who knows how to fight, rather than Bill Maher play a tall guy he knows how to fight.
Speaker 5: The cartwheel was impressive.
Speaker 2: The car wheel was impressive. If if done they've done himself. That was an impressive move. Now, but I don't know about there's having sense with his fight scene. That's when to it's gonna play this clippery I forgot to play before him reiterate that he beat the brakes off a dank whale's wife.
Speaker 4: It's not playing right, let's freeze it out.
Speaker 1: That's the best part too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that said, I was gonna choose.
Speaker 2: I think maybe the point was dan Quaila's cowerie in the corner. Maybe that was the point scene.
Speaker 5: Maybe so that ship with him on top of the crate acting like he's playing with the plane and bombing stuff, like acting like you know, yeah, they kept that going, They kept that, They kept going with that for a while. I was like, you know, this is still going with that. If you pay attention in the background, he does it for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was doing the whole time, right, yeah, ship like that.
Speaker 5: I'll find funny. I was like, damn, he really kept that going for that long. But I mean, still it's just a shitty movie, but that tactic I find funny.
Speaker 2: I think we found next favorite favorite scene in the Pizza No Ones.
Speaker 5: No, actually, my favorite scene is credits.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go, which was weird. All the music was written like for this film too, and if you look at the lyrics, it was all like related to the scenes and some of this very strange stuff. I don't I don't, I don't have an explanation, but headless, what was your uh, what was your what was your favorite scene there?
Speaker 1: Obviously it was the obviously it was the scene with the lady at the beginning where he's called me yes the day calling her down was it should have happened a lot more. I don't think enough.
Speaker 2: Nice. Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they left her with like bloody teeth and everything too.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, Like yeah, like the whole film she's bloody that she dies. I'm like, what is the message with this? With this situation here? Right? Like what are they doing here? She's not really love it. I mean she's like like a love interest without being a love interest kind of deal, you know what I mean. Like, it's not Yeah, it's very it's very odd. Interactions would even go out.
Speaker 5: He doesn't even want to pay for.
Speaker 2: Right, right. Yeah, they he mixed some solid points of the any credit scene being the best scene. There's really not an aspect. And when I like, when I recommended this to y'all, I was like, oh, this is gonna be good because I it's like a you know, it's a bit obviously because it's not a good movie. It's debably not a good film whatsoever. There's a lot I mean, I'm a I'm a big fan of of cinema, of Hollywood and whatnot have been since I was a child. I mean, most of the film is not anymore. There's nothing really good produce. But you know, during that was kind of the era which I would watch just about everything that I could get on VHS, and uh yeah, I never heard of that or seen that even at the time, like you know, because I watched everything. I'm like, man, this is I see some bad movies of that era, and this that this movie was. I mean, it might be the worst. It might if the Razzies existed at the time. I don't think that things is pret razzi. If the Razzies existed, it should have won, which is, you know, the worst film of the year or whatever, the opposite of the Emmy.
Speaker 1: It's got a lot of potential as being a Swiss of memes, you know, like you turn a lot of those.
Speaker 5: Scenes that's like an untapped swisser.
Speaker 1: Means, if if Bill Maher wasn't so ugly, you could trying to do a big meme factory.
Speaker 5: But it might might be interesting to start making some memes like it, like when you got to catch the frame where he's like smacking the chick, making memes with that and see how he reacts. Yeah, if that catches on, and see how it reacts to that.
Speaker 1: I actually tried doing that. I was going through old eighties movies and catching you know, because there's a bunch of them that are just super weird, like, uh, they're kind of like exploitation slash you know, frat movies, like the party movies. Right, it's crazy like meme potential in some of that stuff.
Speaker 4: I just haven't seen it, you know, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Bill Bill Martin is really not an actor, you know what I mean? Him acting in that film is is kind of an outlying role for him. I mean he I think the only other movie he did was written by the same guy. Was like another another obscure movie, right like yeah he uh. He also starred in its definitely written by the same guy. Something about Amazon women and oh boy other Jungle of Death and then Pizza Man written by the same guy. Wow, so very obscure films.
Speaker 1: Was that a robot movie?
Speaker 2: I don't know what this is starring Shannon Tweed. She's a Canadian. I was played withoy model Bill Maher. That's an odd okay, Yeah, same guy. J F Wawdon are you? Written, written and directed by Jaff Wawdon. Wow, Yeah, it seems like a seems like an odd odd one.
Speaker 1: He's got me hooked. I got to see this movie.
Speaker 2: I've heard the name Adrian Barbo that. I'm not sure I've heard her old Grease Okay gre there.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 2: Not the actor Dean Stockwell, but someone playing the name Dean Stalkwell. I wonder if that what that's about. Yeah, yeah, I mean it's odd. He's just not you know, he's not an actor. I mean, he's these other roles here, besides those two films. So again, an appearance of something called d C. Cab rat Boy. It was a role party guest, something called House to the second story, which is oh Fred Decker. Yeah, he's a diddler. That makes sense. It's the it's the guy from Monster Squad and the Predator film writer. He's a he was actually he was actually blacklist from Hollywood for a long time. But yeah, he's a confirmed convicted dealer. Not shocked at the Mars starring announcement start acting in his film What is this? Robert Butler and Bruce Abbott or Bruce Abbot Bill Meyer called out of time well, this looks weird. What it's a failed television pilot made into a TV movie. Okay, some sort of a buddy cop uh, you know, sci fi trying SPACEFLK looks like, yeah, I can't imagine where that failed. I mean again, Bill Maher's acting chops, I don't. I mean, I'm not saying I'm an actor, but I'm just saying like, yeah, if you're gonna act, I mean that ain't. I don't know what that you know, he's not. I wouldn't call anything he did in that film acting. I mean that, I like what we saw on that. Even the pizza man is like a I think the law in Alerts part is. Bill Maher's personality is that dry kind of you know, very kind of dry sense. That's the kind of impression I get from the guy. I don't think there's any depth of acting in the Guys. Again, if he did his fight scenes, good for him. That's some stunt work, I guess. Right.
Speaker 1: It's funny though his entire early career seems to be nothing but a string of failures, right, like, how do you how does the guy like that rise to prominence when you know, I mean, every one of these movies was a stinker.
Speaker 2: Sure, Sure, that's there's another Hollywood guy that got banished for a little while but came back. Yeah, sometimes they just have to go get suspended for a while, you know, Bred Decker, Victor Salva, you know what I mean. That's that's Francis Ford Copple is underling Victor Salva. Some dark shit around that tale. That's for damn sure. Francis Ford Copele made the victim come back over to to finish the movie. I forgot raped by the director on the film. Crazy what But anyhow, Yeah, so you know a lot of the That's what I'm saying. Whenever I see there's I know, folks have probably some some sort of I mean hopefully not too many people in this day and age, but you know, idealistic perspective of Hollywood. I just see a bunch of kiddudlers, you know what I mean. I see I see the Pizza Man and the kid Love productions. I'm like, well, this makes a lot of sense. And I see Bill Maher one of the few other acting roles he's in a Fred Decker film, Like, ah, okay, okay, I see what's going on here, And I see what's going on here?
Speaker 1: That's too many points right.
Speaker 2: Oh, speaking of Nickelodeon, Dan Schneider stuff. Uh, they lost one of their child actresses today that Michelle Trachtenberg was found dead to day she got she got her monster career there on Dan Schneider's Nickelodeon.
Speaker 4: Really I thought it was Buffy.
Speaker 2: No, this is before Buffy. I don't know, don't ask you what show she was on. I just know she was on. She was one of their early you know, I'll tell you right now, she's one of the early starlets there on the in the you know, mid nineties, maybe on Nickelodeon, early nineties, maybe staying by one second, I'll tell you Pete and Pete nineteen ninety four to nineteen ninety six, a shit, and then she and then she continued to start multiple Nickelodeon productions following that. This is, you know, in the nineties. Yeah, so she, uh, that's a that's a pet and Pete. That's that's during the Schneider Schneider era of uh of you know Nickelodeon. He wasn't the you know, the the guy that created that show, right, but you know, this is the era in which Schneider takes over control of Nickelodeon. This is when they're changing the logo to a foot, you know what I mean? Right? He would subsequently produce, be the executi producer and basically every you know, popular show after that show.
Speaker 1: Well, Pete and Pete had a lot of feet references. I think that was one of the big smush flakes that.
Speaker 2: He Oh oh did it really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean he was always doing smush flakes in each one of his shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know right. It's kind of gross, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I saw some comments. I want to get too far off on that tangent, but I saw some comments about Pee Diddy earlier. Isn't it weird that Pete Day he did, you know, some guest appearances on some Dan Schneider Nickelodeon chows. Isn't that strange?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Makes you wonder, you wonder how how how much of this pizza stuff is going on in Hollywood? You know?
Speaker 1: Well, I know what Anna Paulina Luda, Luda's got her work cut out for and trying to get rid of those references that are inconvenient.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna say, she's gonna she's gonna solve everything for us. Oh yeah, does she? I wonder when she goes and walks, you know, walks up to these podiums and what not to get her speeches unless you have like a song like she used to have at the Strip club, you know, like an entrance song.
Speaker 4: You know she was raised Jewish.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, So.
Speaker 1: It's it's all of it. I mean, like they can't let anything about Israel get out. They can't let anything about you know, any of the associates that they might have get out out. So there's a there's a real good reason why they put her in charge of letting these things out. Because she ain't.
Speaker 4: You got to do it.
Speaker 1: The first hearing is going to be on March twenty ninth, just an awful full month.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna hold my breath until that date then because I know they're going to solve it right. Well, Well, Jents, I appreciate your time. You got any closing comments or anything you want to plug here before we before we wrap up.
Speaker 4: The show, just check me out tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: We got uh, we got reading emails going on, So if you want to send your stories to me about and we'll read them on air.
Speaker 4: They could be anonymous.
Speaker 1: Uh, just send it over to Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read them.
Speaker 2: So that's good. I'll send you when I was thinking about time when my associates and I had actually kidnapped the satch of Liberty in which to fight the evil ghost creature that come back from the dead.
Speaker 1: Don't you mean the stay Puff marshmallow Man.
Speaker 2: Damn it? No, that's my bads ghostbusters to my apologies, Nick. Do you have any any closing thoughts, any statements for anything? Working on a plugs? Uh?
Speaker 5: No, just I guess to check out the life this Saturday Friday, Yes, and Friday. That's right, that's right, that is.
Speaker 2: I bet.
Speaker 5: But yeah, know that that's about it. Yeah all right.
Speaker 2: All right on that note, Well that's it. That's the show here, folks.
Speaker 8: So the next time you're out on the town, visit in your local watering holes or perhaps just mandering around and you hear the unmistakable sounds of metal clanking and you spot signs of a disturbance, check your six look in that garbage can, because you never can tell
Speaker 2: The GCDs may be loose in your town.