Speaker 1: The Age. You're listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host staron Franz coming at you Live This Friday night, August eighth, two thy twenty five, August eighth is a beautiful day live every Friday from the facilities of oelly dot com. First Hour The Age of Transition, Second Hour Local the podcast. Thank you for listening live or in podcast form. Appreciate it. Consider going to ocelly dot com to help Chuck and the network out because he needs all the help he can get, So please consider going there and donating and helping out the ocell Radio network. Please. And the Ageotransitions dot com is my website if the podcast there can help support me directly. There have the book Revolve Manned Scientific Rise to Godhood. Paperback and ebook copies are available on that. Also, I have the Patreon campaign, which I am excited to continue to post. I keep mentioning the Patreon because I am legitimately excited in posting there, and I hadn't been for a long time, but now I really am. And I've got so many different ideas that essentially really what I want to use it for is live streams. I'll be live streaming videos on there, and sometimes I'll be playing my videos and I have a new idea actually that I'll just let you know right now. I'll throw it out there. An idea for something I want to do on Patreon is to go into my collection of Truther conspiracy DVDs, which is extensive. I have a lot of them. I want to hand pick a couple of those and watch them on the stream. Now I know it's not my material, but what I'm gonna do is be doing commentary on them. I'll be like pausing them probably a lot, maybe not even watching the whole of these things. But what I want to do is look for particular clips. I want to go back down memory lane in one respect, but I also want to gather clips to Essentially, I want to put together a set of clips of these different things to kind of catalog how things have changed, I guess, is what I'll say. And it's kind of a project I want to work on. So that's what I'm thinking about doing. Actually, So sometimes I'll go back and I'll watch my old videos. But also this is something that I think is going to work. That's kind of a project i'd be working on through Patreon, so you can be part of this creative process of doing this weird thing along with me. And if if I could, I would, and I should schedule the live streams. If I can, I will do that, but I don't know. It's making a schedule these days is not easy. But maybe I will. We'll see, We'll see, maybe I should. Maybe I will something that I'll work on and get back to on. But I this is definitely what I want to do on Patreon, so put that out there. So thank you everybody for all your support. Again the Age of Transitions dot com, the website. Thank you everybody for still being here. If you're been listening to the podcast at all for any period of time, it does mean a lot. Thank you for sticking around. It's been crazy. It's been crazy to stick around and keep doing this. Honestly, a strange space not getting any better by the day. The world of online media is not getting any better. But but I'm crazy and I can't stop doing this for one reason or the other. So we're still doing this. Chuck is still doing this, keeping the ICELI Radar network going, I'm keeping the Age of Transitions going. We're still going for now. So thank you for all the sport everybody out there who is doing that. There's lots of options out there, I realized. So let's take a look at things in this age of transitions and see what sort of craziness we have to talk about this week. Oh and once again, my apologies for not being here last week. Once again my difficulties keeping an actual schedule these days, not going on, not going on. I was actually in Landers last week doing some work out there. But I am back now and I'm happy to be back, happy to be here, happy to be doing the show. So thank you for bearing with me the bad content creators that is not always there anyway. Okay, what's been going on? What have we might what might we have missed in the news, if there even is such a thing. What's been going on in the world. One thing that I have noticed that I haven't heard many people talk about. Oddly enough, I think it's come up a couple of times here and there, but not as much as it should have, is that our old buddy Elon Musk, he's been real quiet lately, which is very unlike him. As we know, his whole thing is he's mister Internet. He's the guy you need to be listening to. He's a guy that just won't ever shut up. He's always talking, he's always opining, he's always declared, he's always promising. His product is going to save the world. He's going to create AI robots. Two weeks they're coming out. Just get ready, they're going to be here. His rockets are going to go to Mars. Give him. It's gonna take him a year on that project, but don't worry. Next year they're gonna land on Mars. They're gonna start building a colony and they're going to put in Tesla solar stations and batteries and people are going to be living up there. That's going to take a year and a half and people are gonna be doing that. You know, He's usually saying a bunch of crap like this, and a couple of people out there actually believe him for some reason. I don't know how or why, because he's always lying, he's always exaggerating, he's always doing things for attentions sake, you know, like everybody else online, he is like the template for what we are supposed to be doing with social media, and he's he is this so much. He exemplifies like the ultimate social media user that he had to just buy the entire platform with Twitter and rename it to his little pet name, and don't worry, X is going to be the only social media platform that exists. Give that. That's probably gonna be a month, and within a month, it's gonna be the only thing people use this And you're gonna be able to do everything I do and all that. But I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, because I don't know if that's the case, because he hasn't been here to tell me. He hasn't been here to tell me what to think. He hasn't been here to tell me all the things to worry about and the important political issues and what technology is going to do. He hasn't been here to dictate his opinion to me about artificial intelligence. So I know what to believe when it comes to that. So I'm really at a lot. I know all of you out there are real sad. You don't know what to do with yourselves because our master of reality is gone. The guy who tells us, who thinks he can get us to just believe as he wishes we would, He wants us to be doing that. I would suggest, don't give in to that. But more than that, as the show develops, where's that little scamp been he's been hiding? Why might that be? Because it's, as we're saying, very uncharacteristic of him to be doing such a thing. So that leads me to believe there's good reason why he's been hiding away for a few weeks, perhaps a month. I don't know. I've been paying that close attention because I've just been trying to enjoy it. Much like I enjoyed seeing the right wing online media dopes kind of squirming about the Epstein thing, at least for a minute or two, I'm enjoying this too. It's a little bit of piecing quiet, a little bit, not a whole lot, but it's something. I do believe that there are reasons why he's laying low, and I think that's really it. I think he's laying low for some reason, and that that's where I'm gonna have to say, sorry, I do not know what that reason is. I don't have the specific reason why he's choosing to lay low at this moment. However, I am sure that there is one, probably several. There's probably several reasons he's hiding out. We can sit here and speculate all day, and there's plenty of reasons why we can come up with that he'd be doing this, but clearly he is, which is I think significant. It's worth pointing out. It's worth noticing. I believe that I've heard people say. Maybe I haven't. Maybe this is the voices in my own head which are multitudinous and they're always there talking to me. But you know, that's the way things are. I had thought that that I had heard that Elon was laying low because of all these different allegations that you most likely have heard about if you're online and on social media and all this. There's all sorts of wacky doodle stories out there turning around, some of which might be half true, most of which probably aren't true at all, But you know whatever, Lots of allegations right now, lots of crazy stuff. Yeah and yeah, some of these really might be half true. So what have been people been talking about them? Maybe keeping Elon a little bit quiet. Among other things, there's the idea that the previous presidential election was stolen that's being floated out there. There was some guy who's CIA wrote this article that was published onto a sub stack, and he's claiming that there's this NSA audit of the previous elections. The NSA found that the election was stolen with the electronic voting machines in the favor of Trump. Then he goes on to proceed to give a pretty interesting actually history of the changeover from the old voting machines to the new completely electronic ones, which that was an interesting party article. Now, whether I believe this guy or not, I don't know. It's one of those stories that's just so convenient in that you want to believe it, right, like, oh, yeah, of course it was. And then also it's kind of making this insinuation, this story that, okay, it was stolen electronically. Elon Musk came in, mister tech guy, and he was part of this whole conspiracy to steal the election. Right, So now we've got the whole, the whole twenty twenty election narrative which mister strongman in power now continues to use to claim that the previous election was stolen to make him lose. Now we reverse that and turn on its head, as I kind of believed what happen. I have mentioned that on this show before, I'm like, look, the left wing crowd is going to do the exact same thing. Well, I guess here it is is a presentation that it's like, oh, yeah, this election was stolen. So pretty fascinating to see that every election is stolen now And I'm not even saying that that's not the case and that it couldn't be. It could be. I'm just not ready to jump on board with any of this stuff. You gotta be real careful. I mean, when the CIA guy, for God's sake is coming on, you gotta kind of you know, some red flags and things like this. But anyway, so there's that perhaps that could be scaring our buddy, our buddy out there in Texas, mister Richie rich. There's also what else are people talking about in the social media that we're supposed to believe. They're saying, how the assassination tempt attempt on Trump in Butler, PA during the campaign for this year we are back at the election again. It's real important. But everybody keeps insinuating that that was fake, that was some sort of put on, you know, the kid was some sort of paid person or whatever. So that's making its that that continues. We've got the Epstein stuff, of course, which is fascinating and interesting and worth watching. But perhaps mister billionaire tech genius, the smartest guy, one of the smartest men ever to live. Of course, maybe he's laying low because of his connections to that, or maybe he knows that the dear leader himself, who is in the center of that whole scandal and who is suppressing the publishing of the client list, et cetera. I mean that I think we can agree that that is happening. But perhaps mister Musk is setting aside just to let you know, the disaster play it play itself out and kind of let the guy supposedly in charge shoot himself in the foot and so that he is not associated with any of this mess that ends up happening. So there may be something coming down the pipe which he thinks will happen or he knows will happen, that could actually legitimately be true. And there's so many different things going on here, it's hard to say. Again, this list of crap I just listed off for you, some of it might be half true, but that's not to say that even if it is all they have true. If this is really put out into the public in a legitimate sense where everybody hears it. Guess what, At that point, it doesn't matter what's actually factually true. It matters what everybody is hearing and believing. And there we are, back in the same old place that we started. It's a place where we picked up this whole operation, this whole mission that we gave unto ourselves. At least we thought that we did. The mission of truth seeking, the truth movement Square one? Where do you begin? You begin by realizing that almost everything you're ever told is a lie, and you ask the basic question, well what do I do about that? And pick up from there. The long winding road has just begun. Enjoy the walk. You're gonna get tired, Bring water, bring food. Might want to take a tent with you too. This is going to be a long, one long hike. It's like the Appalachian Trail is arduous. So yeah, lies, lies, lies, half truth, a bunch of nonsense stuff. Clickbait, attention grabbing headlines meant specifically just for you to get your attention so that you look at it. Whatever the actual content is barely even matters sometimes, but it does because it does influence you and how you see the world. And so you know, this is the problem that we face. But you know, all sorts of wild stuff. Our buddy Elon he the one thing I did see about him was from this interesting futurism dot com article that I saw on JP Satilli's newsmandle Rundown. I'm gonna point this out for a second. This is from July. It's not that new. This is a while ago, but still July eighteenth. The headline here is Elon Musk using eugenics startup to inspect DNA of potential babies for intelligence. He's reportedly screening embryos for superior intelligence, potential babies for intelligence. I'm going to read I'll read a couple of paragraphs of this year. Okay, So, an Austin eugenics startup apparently counts billionaire Elon Musk and his girlfriend, Neuralink director Sheivon Zillis among its clients. That company, orc At Health, provides tony because I mean people in Austin. It provides clients the opportunity to screen their embryos for genetic illnesses starting at around twenty two and a half thousand dollars while there are a handful of similar genetic prediction firms. Orchid stands out by claiming that it can sequence embryo's entire genome using as few as five cells and predict far more than its competitors. According to sources close to the company who spoke to The Washington Post, its services have been used for at least one of Zilla's and Musques for children. Okay, so the service is using scanning the genes, making sure that you're your offspring or super intelligent. You start with, you know, the good genes of the parents. So that's a good start, of course, and then you know, you can proceed to go about producing the master race. And you know, this is what everybody's favorite tech billionaire is into. And of course we can sit here and we can analyze it's eugenics. It's not eugenics, oh it is. It is eugenics. Let's not be stupid. Obviously, this is like textbook of what this is. It's just a new uh supposedly scientific, the sound way to go about that project. And yeah, I mean, if you don't think Musk is into this idea, I don't know what you do think, because clearly he is. He's not the only one in his clique. These technocratic mad men are trying to run away with the whole of our society and control the whole thing. This is what they do. This is what they do. This is a religion to them. It is they think they're doing us all a favor of course, in this project, and it's absolutely ridiculous and pathetic and ridiculous that, frankly, nothing can be done about it. That's the sad thing that we're seeing here arguing whether it's eugenics or it's not. It's just it's ridiculous. But anyway, let's proceed. So that's the only thing of note that I can see that he's even been doing within like the last month, is having multiple babies and making sure that they're going to be super intelligent using these weird screening services, these biological genetic screening surfaces. So that's something that's at least he's been busy, right, I'm busy with his interests. So good for him. What a great guy, What a great guy. So other interesting news, back to strong Man, our dear leader, the guy in charge. This past week, you may have noticed he was seen walking around with I guess security, walking around on the roof of the White House for seemingly no reason. I've seen so many different clips of him, and they're also confusing. It's hard to tell if it's even real. Like each clip, I'm wondering, like, wait a minute, is this real or is this something that somebody added in. There's a clip of him doing a stupid little dance up there. I saw a clip of him explaining he was up there just taking a walk. I saw another one saying that he wanted to put nuclear missiles, suppose somewhere, presumably on the roof of the White House. I don't know. So again trying to make sense of the senseless. I don't know why I'm doing that, because I shouldn't. But what might have been going on beyond just the appure insanity of the dancing lunatic, the demented old man. We've had a couple of them. The past two presidents have been demented, literally, And if you believe they're the guys that are really in charge, I don't know what to tell you, because no, we all have these vicious arguments about these two guys and how horrible each one of them is, and neither one of them is really doing much of anything except for like dancing on the roof. The last guy was talking about his hairy legs.
Speaker 2: So so this is what we have to deal with.
Speaker 1: But I think I actually saw it. I made a post about the roof thing that actually got a little bit of traction on the old X platform. But I saw another one by Billy user Billy on X that was interesting. He said that strong man's doing everything he can to get taken out in office, just like walking up on the roof of the White House. They're insinuating that it's a place that you know, a sniper could take advantage of it, right, And that actually is interesting and it made me think, I'm like, Okay, he's being guided up there and taken up there, and he has this security detail of them and all that. You know, the Secret Service is there with him obviously, and whoever else is up there with him. So but be that as it may. It leads one to wonder, like, what are they doing with this guy? Right? And by they, I mean the actual people running the show now, the ones that have paid for this system to be put in a place, the ones who are profiting handsomely off of the whole thing. Plenty of news stories pointing to that the technocratic oligarchs that once again our friend Elon Musk is within that. Click those guys, because I do believe, and I've mentioned this before, I still believe it. My thought is that they don't really like mister Strongman, and that he may actually have become a bit of a liability. It may be useful to keep him around, as we were saying on the last show, to kind of test and use their social media platforms to do this and gather all the data on it to test to see what people are willing to buy and where they can go and how they can spin these narratives and just how far they can ride this whole thing, and how far they can push a demented old man down our throats and tell us all these lies about them, and see how far they can take that, see how far they can push that to the extreme limit until they can't go any further. I do think they might be doing that. But where does that end? Frankly, I think it ends with him not being around anymore. I don't know how that occurs. But I don't see him. I don't know. I just don't see this guy. Making it the whole way. I may I might be proven wrong, it might go the whole four years, and God help us what to deal with him being on the roof and whatever else happening every other day. More of that stuff, and they will continue gauging our levels of belief based on our social media activity and all be a fun social experiment to run on the whole of the world population, not just the US. Everybody's involved in this too. We're talking about the data gathering surveillance that is social media aspect of this. But with that in mind, it deserves to be mentioned that online media is absolutely is the new propaganda source. It used to be that TV got a lot of flack and was called out rightfully really, as this horrible source of propaganda that was brainwashing us, and we were sheeple that were mind controlled by the TVs, et cetera, et cetera. Right, and that was true at least to an extent. But the online social media reality is so much worse than what TV was able to do. It's almost even difficult to begin talking about it. And yet you barely see anybody ever say this. Somehow, in the midst of this insanity, this the veneer of truth seeking is still there, that has that has not, that facade that is utter bs has not been ripped completely ripped apart, which it needs to be because ain't nobody get the truth in this absolute digital healthscape. It's not happening. I'm sorry to be a bummer and to be a downer. And yes, I know I'm in that space now, I get it. I am this is futile what I'm doing. I will admit that this is not the correct venue to be doing what it is I'm even doing, And yet I persist. I don't know why that I'm in the I'm trying to figure that out as they go along. I don't think I'm doing too well on that. But be that as it may, it is the worst. I do not think it's going to get better, not anytime soon. I don't see. Frankly, I don't see the direction we go where it gets better, not not use it, not doing things this way. It's it's it ain't working. And the fact that more people aren't just outright saying this is just uh. I mean they do in a roundabout kind of way, but never is that overt like coming at it straight, like just head on as people used to do a TV like kill your TV. TV is a propaganda tool, et cetera. Nobody really does that, and I think that they head out to Now that being said, it looks like though nobody is overtly just calling this global propaganda matrix out for what it is. Obviously, although they're not doing that, there are some interesting battles emerging, how useful they are, where they will end up going, and all of the details remain to be seen, but there are some interesting moves being made nonetheless, so I can't completely complain. Yes I was being Yes, I'm upset about this. Yes, perhaps I was being a little bit hyperbolic about never being able to do anything. It just it certainly feels that way. I mean, as as just an oppressive surveilling platform. There's no way around it, and we know who's owning and operating this thing, and until those issues are dealt with, which they never are, I don't know how we get out. But anyway, back to the positive side of things, there's a war going on in the podcast world that's been an ongoing thing, and sadly there is you know, the left right aspect of you know, you've got the left wingers versus the right wingers, which can be problematic, and really, I don't know if it's going to end up. I don't know if that's the way it's the way it has to be, because we're still still things are framed that way. We may be moving out of that eventually, but I guess there's no way around it. But what the hell am I talking about? What is this? Listeners will realize that my opinion is has been that this regime that is in power now, this presidential administration, was absolutely put into place, yes with this digital online propaganda tool was exploited to sell this and continues to be used to sell not just the administration itself, but the policies, the whole stance, the whole idea of you know, the America First nonsense, all that business, all of that's been sold to the American populace under the same auspices of the truth seeking mission, which was the what we were told that online media was meant to do in the first place. Hey is online media is where the people can finally rise up and have a voice speak truth to power, tell the truth, reveal everything that's ever been hidden, point out how government is corrupt, you know, on and on and on. We know the story, right, we know the story all too well. That's what we were sold. And so all of that. How did that end up working itself out? Did we ever get the truth? Was corruption ever exposed? Truly? No, none of that ever happened. What happened was that desire for truth and justice was exploited in order to direct us into very specific directions and to buy into as we buy a product. This was the marketing techniques, the Berne techniques of marketing and propaganda were used on us to get us to buy into a whole new political concept. And it was sold to us via all these seemingly grassroots individuals and organizations that were fighting and talking truth to power and daring to say things that they weren't allowed to say. They kept saying them, and they never got in trouble for it, but they weren't allowed to somehow, you know, I don't know how that works, but okay, somehow they continue to be able to walk that weird line where they're acting like these rebels when clearly they are not. They are the establishment. They sold us the new establishment, this moron who we think is running the country was put in there because, for one thing, he's entertaining and he can go on these dumb talk shows, these online podcast talk shows, and be seem like he's an interesting guy to listen to and oh good, kind of like him, So that was exploited. But also the you know, the anti woke stuff that is an absolute tool of their propaganda is using woke and anti woke as this thing to get us to, for one thing, battle each other and waste time fighting amongst each other instead of looking where we really had ought to look at those who are exploiting this thing and getting us to fight each other. I would suggest that's where we had ought to be looking, but we don't, not enough. So there's there's this war in the podcast world, and it's interesting. I did see this past week that Mark Marin, to stand up comedian and former host of WTF, which is one of it, was consistently in that list of like top five podcasts. I want to say it was always that group of comedians was there vying for that top spot, and Rogan just ended up taking that spot and just dominating it. I'm not evenna say for better or for worse. It was just for worse that happened. Okay, Rogan sucks flat out, all right. So that's another part of the whole reason where in the mess are in is because of that guy. He is an absolute tool of this propaganda system. If you don't know that, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 1: We'll talk a little bit more about him, admitt But Maren Maren was a notable figure in this world, in this world of online media and podcasting. Absolutely, he was there pretty early on, and he made his mark. He became huge, the show became huge, and just in the past couple of weeks he announced that his podcast is done. He's done with WTF. He's not gonna make any more episodes, and so that was a big story. And then on the heels of that, he has been doing this online media blitz where I've seen all sorts of clips of him where he is actually going after Rogan and his entire Rogan sphere of Buddy, comedian podcaster, Austin Hackey, comic guys, and frankly, I think Maren's doing a great job just explaining what those guys are, who they are, what they're doing. And I'm kind of surprised at how good it is. Honestly, yeah, this is Chuck. Have you been following this too? I actually have.
Speaker 4: This is amazing because this is something I was going to do part of a show on.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad you brought it up.
Speaker 4: You know, the reason for his media blitz is that he just released a new special.
Speaker 1: Okay that too. I forgot to mention that. Yeah, yeah, and he is doing something. You know, everybody, he's the liberal winding comedian. You know, to most people.
Speaker 4: That's why the podcast is going away because he realizes that ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: Yep. But he's not.
Speaker 4: He's not really the liberal winding comedian. What he was is a neurotic mess and sharing his inner dialogue for comedy yep. You know why does he live with cats?
Speaker 1: And how he.
Speaker 4: Handles those you know, the common tropes with your hands.
Speaker 1: That's why, Honestly, Chuck, I was never wild about his act because a whole like just like digging deep on that neurotic thing. It just it doesn't do it for me, Like I I can appreciate it, but it was like the whole of his act. So I was like I got bored with it. You know, It's like Okay, it's okay, but he's never thrilled with his act honestly. Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, but he walked away for you got to see the New Special. I mean he makes fun of his father having demand and you know, like really politically incorrect stuff. It's kind of when he does the cat bits to a little bit. I mean, he's got some of that in there. But this New Special, I was really surprised that it was good. Yeah, and I love the section on his dad with the dimension.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to spoil it for you, but all right, I will watch it. Yeah, because, like I said, I'm surprised with him and how much I'm liking what he's doing. Now.
Speaker 4: Well, that's the other thing. He's always been intelligent. It's just he was kind of locked in his own head for a little while and thought that people might enjoy that exploration. I think they did for a minute, but they got bored.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't do.
Speaker 4: The same thing over and over again and expect it to last forever. It just doesn't work that way. You know, you've changed. We all change in some way. I mean I was always guest oriented, and then I got rid of most of the guests. You know I had co hosts, and I didn't have co hosts that I had co hosts together. You know, I've changed, just tried to evolve and keep on a swivel. Right, You've done stuff where you had, you know, singular focuses. You didn't touch politics. Nowadays you're touching politics. You know what I'm saying. We all change a bit. But a guy like Rogan can just sit there and bark. And I never thought he was funny to begin I don't understand how he's even a comedian. There's a whole group of these guys. I don't even think they're funny.
Speaker 1: Well, he not only is he that he's the ringleader of this whole group of guys who are even less funny than him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks like somebody handed it to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah where you.
Speaker 4: Know, somebody said let's just buy up all of the air for this guy for a while, And he got to be the highest paid guy in Spotify and his Senate and he occupies this like, you know, even though he's not number one, who might as well be number one podcaster, you know slot.
Speaker 1: It's like, why is Alex Jones the.
Speaker 4: Only supposedly allnative voice that gets any traction for a reason. Okay, anyway, we know that, but let's step away from conspiracy and just talk about practicality here. I didn't The only time I enjoyed Joe Rogan is when he did Fear Factor.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Other than that, he's got nothing for me. I never thought he was funny. I've seen his new specials, his old specials. I don't care if he's bald or he's got a bad haircut, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: The guy sucks. I got no use for him, and I could.
Speaker 4: It baffles me and everybody I know at some point encounters Rogan either follows the clips or listens to the shows. If they're into podcasts, they're into Rogan and they don't even see that this is a universally weird thing. Well, he's just brave and he says stuff, and you know, and that's the that's the one.
Speaker 1: You know. Elon Musk went on there and smoked the joint with him, right, yeah, Oh well, all these all of his owners, frankly have gone on his podcast and been real edgy and cool. And he had Peter til on his guest, and they talked about out the most interesting thing about that episode is Rogan's like, oh, yeah, remember when we were hanging out at your house with Eric von Danikin, the guy who wrote the Chariot of the Gods book, and you were saying what he should do, and blah blah Blah's like, oh, that's an awful, interesting, little anecdotal story that I'd like to hear the rest of. But okay, no exactly.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I just wanted to throw that in that I so appreciate that you're bringing this up. And the Marine special to me was really good, which I was surprised at because I thought he was just going to whine about his own neurotic tendencies and his cats.
Speaker 1: And he did talk about his cats. You know, the spoiler there.
Speaker 4: That's all right, but you know, if you have cats plural in your house, you have no choice. They dominate your freaking home and they behave weirdly.
Speaker 1: And the way you handled.
Speaker 4: It was again not sound not sounding super liberal, except the fact that, well, anyway, I don't want to spoil anything. He did do a liberal thing, but didn't do it in the most liberal away, you know, And it's not very woke to be picking on your dad with freaking dementia, but hilarious. You know, even jokes about sexual assault were going on there. I'm not the most super woke thing I ever saw just saying, and I was pleasantly surprised. And between him and South Park and my Friday Calling show.
Speaker 1: Just just before yours.
Speaker 4: Tonight, I haven't had any laughs outside of that in the past month. So two South Park episodes Mark Maren stand up and tonight's show that I just did have given me the only laughs I've had in my times of frustration and problems. So I appreciate that, And I just wanted to tell you I appreciate where you're going with this because I was trying to figure out how to discuss the media portion the tour he's doing, you know.
Speaker 1: Because we know why he's doing it.
Speaker 4: But it's interesting what he's using his you know, normally just you know, run of the mill. I don't know, publicity tour. I guess they still could call it that even though you do it mostly from home. Now, what he's using it for, I think is what people should pay attention to. Maybe he's not the woo glue brule snoop bloke you thought he was. He might actually be a comedian just saying I know it's rare, but just saying anyway.
Speaker 1: He appears to be one. There are a couple of voices, there are a couple dissenting voices that are standing up to this like rogen sphere political movement because and they are calling out, calling it out for what it is, is that these comedians have spurred this political movement which is horrifying. And Maren is absolutely doing that. And uh, he's just telling it how it is. He's like, look, Rogan sucks. All these morons that he's propped up are even worse. They're hacks. Uh, they're just spreading this hateful rhetoric disguised as jokes. The jokes aren't funny. But what they have done is put this new our structure in a place where the idea is to trample the rights of you know, the downtrodden and these people who are these marginalized people that fall into the category of woke and because you know, they fit into the woke agenda, we have to crush them. What Maren now is going around saying on all these different shows is like, look, you guys won, You're successful. These marginalized people are now crushed. Any semblance of anything that was there to like start to look out for them is gone. So you guys won So what are you doing going around continuing to kick dirt in the face of these poor people and making these horrible, not funny jokes, Like what is even the point of it anymore? And he's saying that their hack comics, which they are, and he's pointing out the real reason for what they have been doing, and that they continue somehow to get away with this, and that we all need to hold them account so that they stop, that they cease and desist, and you know, I'll just add on to what he's saying, and that if we don't, it's going to get far, far worse. And these guys need to be held accountable for really what they are doing. And frankly, there should be investigations into these guys of yess who they're paid by, why they have been put out and saying what they're saying. I think that there's actual reasons, and Maren is doing a good job. I think he's insinuating that that's the case. He's not saying that explicitly because nobody has any proof for that. They just don't that's a sad reality that we're in. We can't We can speculate and kind of read the writing on the wall as to the truth of this, but we don't have the hard facts of the investigation of this because there has not been one. But now the idea is being put out there that maybe there had ought to be one being done by these things like Mark Maron going around and just he's doing a great job at just being unrelenting. I've seen him in several different interviews. I saw him talking to Howie Mandel, I saw him on some other podcasts. Guys, I don't know he's doing except for several different As Chuck was saying, he's doing this media campaign, yes, to promote his comedy special, but what he's also doing is giving you the backstory to why he stopped doing his podcast because it just wasn't working, that the podcast space had become something that he doesn't fit into. But beyond that, it's so much more than that. It's not just that it's correct that he can't succeed in that space because he's not he's not playing along, he's not going on to get along. But there's so much more to that. I think he's doing a good job pointing that out. I believe that Tim Heidecker has been doing a pretty damn good job with his office hours and pointing and doing interesting comedy that's calling this out. There's other like YouTube channels. I love that Elephant Graveyard channel. I think is artfully and masterfully done at tearing this whole scene apart. And so that is happening. So that's the positive side of all this. So maybe there is an actual challenge to this. Maybe we can end up pushing back and changing things. Maybe I'm wrong about what I said earlier about the digital space not being completely hopeless, although let's be careful and let's not think that at some point, you know, the masters of this system can't just read the wind where the wind's going, because you know they're monitoring everything all times it is and go, Okay, we can't keep up with this right wing thing. We got to go with the left wing, and we've got to infiltrate and use that to serve our purposes. That could happen. It's not about to anytime soon, but that and could end up happening, And you have to be willing and ready to see that if it does, but right now we're fully in like extreme right wing fascist territory. It's just it's just the fact of the matter is where we're at, brought to you by the Rogan sphere, and so yeah, I'm I've been legitimately impressed and surprised with Mark Marron and from what Chuck is saying, his comedy specials good. So I about to check that out too, so that that could be a that could be good. Yeah, so much. So much of all of this stuff is just re reactions. It's just reactions to reactions. And then putting this power structure into place was a reaction to woke. Whatever that even was. Is some really shaky non definition of a thing that can mean everything and nothing all at once. And isn't that convenient? And so to go after the evil woke mob. This tyranny has been inflicted upon us, and as Mark Maron saying that they've been successful in doing it, and they've actually carried out political policies to do the things that they were supposedly joking about and whining about their free speech to be able to do it. Was never about that, but the fact that they can act that they think they can just keep doing this is just it's it should be unforgivable. We should we should hold these guys to account. And I think Mark Maren's doing a good job in attempting that. So I applaud him, I really do. And yeah, I've never been a fan of his. I've maybe listened to bits and pieces of his podcast before and said, well, it's okay, you know, I don't hate it, but I'm not gonna subscribe and listen to it all the time. I never have never really had any like series of dislike for him, like, yeah, he's a comedian, but you know whatever. But now he's actually doing something, so that's exciting, and so maybe we can have more of that. Maybe that's a sign of things going in the right direction. I only get too carried away. But I also maybe have to dial it back from the under despair that it was feeling earlier in the show. So we'll see, we will see how things go. Let's keep doing what we can, Let's not get lost, and let's not hold up Internet as a whole. Is this great bastion and savior of the human race. I think clearly we have to let go of that idea. It simply is not that. What we have to do is keep things from getting utterly horrendous and just complete domination and horror show. And we just need to start noticing. I mean, we need to kind of Okham's razor things. And I see people doing that a little bit, but we need to keep that up. It's like, look, what this is controlled by this super wealthy It's them wanting to continue to take more and have control over more and be able to just write whatever laws that they want on the lie into existence to serve their ends. That's what they want and that's what they're doing right now. We have to just point out that fact that that is the current reality. These guys are just in there. They placed themselves as the de facto leaders and they're just getting away with whatever they want and they're just doing it and rubbing it in our face almost. It's like, look, we just awarded ourselves a billion dollar contracts. All of the giant government and defense contracts are going to them, the same guys. Who is the highest paid CEO this past year, Alex Karp. He get paid like over a billion dollars and that's his salary. I didn't even realize that till recently, his salary is like over a billion dollars. It's ridiculous, absolutely insane. It's time to stop. These guys gotta go. Okay, they're real good at obfuscating and you know, doing the plausible deniability crap. We got to stop allowing that to work. Okay. And they're little tools that they put out there to get us to fight each other instead of them. That's got to stop, and it has to be called out for what it is because it's pathetic, it's stupid, it divides us. I'm sick of it. No more. You're not doing this anymore, Okay. More people need to be saying this. This needs to be the message that we see what's obvious. We are not stupid morons. We are not being replaced by your eugenic master race of genetically altered super babies. Okay, your billion dollar babies will not take over the world. We see what you're doing and you are not better than us. Okay, So I think that is the message. I'm just going to end this with. Things are getting a little crazy here at home, as they do, and so the Uncle the Podcast. Uncle the Podcast is coming right up on the Ocell Radio network here on Friday night. It is, although it might be a couple of minutes so I get to it, might need to tend to a couple of things outside the room here. But when I'm done with that, Uncle show will begin. So do not touch the dial that there isn't one anymore, But don't touch it. Don't do that. What you need to do is keep listening to the Ocelli radio network. So keep doing that right now. Thank you. We appreciate that. So Theageotransitions dot com. That's my website. Consider supporting on Patreon. I am looking forward to using it. My name is.
Speaker 5: Nuclear Holocaust. You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 6: I think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 4: Bad things things are done with uranium, including.
Speaker 1: Some bad things.
Speaker 4: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 5: You know what uranium is right, Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 4: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 7: You know what uranium is right? There's think called nuclear.
Speaker 5: Weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 6: Things things are done with uranium, including some bad things. Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holo Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, nuclear Holo class nuclear hollow.
Speaker 7: And tand.
Speaker 8: Dun dundundun dug down Undum.
Speaker 9: Dumdum Chili dot Com.
Speaker 10: In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off.
Speaker 1: Many of them, using new files.
Speaker 11: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry Hyphen Hancock. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com.
Speaker 1: In Digital or Physical.
Speaker 12: Force, The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 1: For more information the War State, go ahead, call.
Speaker 13: It about the JFA assassination, right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 14: Dye Baker's wild claim?
Speaker 1: Oswald girlfriend, if you knew Ruby and Barrie answer weapons?
Speaker 4: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 1: But okaysal building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 14: Come on now has a.
Speaker 5: Real effort on the day of Hay assassination.
Speaker 15: Book into her claim.
Speaker 4: Go to Amazon dot Com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in.
Speaker 1: Her own words. Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 7: B B.
Speaker 15: B if youse expressed by callers stools there anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com. Do not necessarily reply to deviews little Jelly dot com or chef Chilly, and we are not responsible for anty stupidity which might be su Thank.
Speaker 2: You full of brass rapull beast that fast fire flow through every pain, little form at least the.
Speaker 6: Pain Toney, Morning Morney, Morning, Morning, Morney, Horny.
Speaker 16: This is a money sye podcast cod Red cod Red hone co red. Here we pick up your pants, your cellphones and hi me and listen to Ugo the podcast.
Speaker 1: Watch out.
Speaker 16: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it gonna hit the air drums.
Speaker 5: I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 1: We are listening to Uncle the broadcast. My name's Aeron Nephew Law Here visa starving show Uncle.
Speaker 6: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. It is three hundred and seven to seven tonight. This is very interesting tonight. We are going to talk.
Speaker 3: About the crazy stuff happening. The crazy stuff happened, Yeah, okay, the crazy stuff that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we will in a moment, but of course, let's let people know that we're live or Chillie Radio Network always on Friday. You can't call in tonight. This is a call in show. Everybody three one nine five seven, five zero one six dialed out. You'll come in on the show.
Speaker 5: And he's on the line at this moment. I'm on show.
Speaker 1: Can call in, you can, so please do join us. We'd love to have you. And we're back. We were away last week. We've been away here and there. There's been all sorts of crazy stuff going on. But we're back again. We're usually every Friday, and we're going to try to be every Friday. We can and should be for the foreseeable future. Should be fine.
Speaker 5: It's your future thing to do in the future. You know what it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, I know where it is.
Speaker 5: Yes, you work on it.
Speaker 1: Podcasting, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: You gotta work on it when we when you say to Chuck, we can't do something, it has to be done.
Speaker 1: Uncle's helping that I can make a placeholder episode for when we don't make it to the list show that we have one ready to go to air that nobody's heard before that were recorded. That's what I want.
Speaker 5: That's what I want from mine in case something like that ever happens again.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know it will, but I like the idea, Uncle, but it takes a level of effort that I don't know if I want to commit to.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just for that reason. I don't for anything, but it just for that reason, is what.
Speaker 6: Because my customers want to hear me, you see, they do and and and and when a Friday comes and we're not there, oh god, I can't.
Speaker 5: Hear a show, you know. And I know what they feel.
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 5: I know how my customers to you.
Speaker 6: It's not like you knowing about your government now. But I'm a completely different person to do this, and that's what I like to be on.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I agree with it. I like the idea. I want to do it. I would love to do it. It's just the practice of doing it. I want to be practical about that. And will I actually do it? I mean I could, maybe I should, maybe we will, but we haven't yet.
Speaker 6: It's something in the future to think about for the people of my audience want to hear.
Speaker 1: For the people. Yeah, but we're actually going out live on the live stream. So we're at Ochelli dot Com obviously, but we're also on YouTube, on Twitch, on Rumble, on kick and we're going on it on TikTok. I think it looks like we are.
Speaker 6: Oh, I had that connected on my show, so the TikTok is connected, so it.
Speaker 5: Will be on here and phone full.
Speaker 1: We should be going out on TikTok right now. So if you're watching us on TikTok, we're not going to see your comments. I don't have a way to see them, so don't be mad at us for not responding. I would have it.
Speaker 6: I have it on and charging because it's been low. Yeah, my collide and my charging because you did a few, you put some few and you know, you know how the phones I do and it's charging loaves.
Speaker 1: We've got creative accidents that were on Twitch right now.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, hello crazy accidents. I appreciate you and thank you for the drop class.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll tell you, and you may not have seen the video yet, but we did post it to Uncle's TikTok. Was an unboxing of your mail creative accidents. The unboxing of that shot Class we did a video of. Yeah, we did a video of that, so that's posted and we're gonna be reposting that to the YouTube soon. So if you haven't seen that yet, it's upcoming. So, yes, thank you very much for that. That was a very thoughtful piece of mail. Man.
Speaker 6: I've been in matter of fact with that said, I'm gonna have to need another one. But because I'm fully loaded.
Speaker 1: You're talking about your shot Class display display case that's on your Yes, it's get it's already okay, So what.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna have to do? I was thinking win it and think about when they come is put on the other side to make another one, But then I know where to put it. I'm just that's it.
Speaker 1: The Texas video. Now Creative Accents is acts asking how you liked the Texas video. Frankly, I'm trying to remember what that is. I'm having out of trouble remembering what the technic jog my memory a little more Creative access. What was Texas? Oh? The oh yeah that yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, oh the Texas VODCA. I thought it's a video.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yes, I have that.
Speaker 1: We have it. What you want? What do you want to do with that? Don't call tell them what do you want to do with that?
Speaker 6: I'd like to open it up with the revolution this year, if it's okay with you and in that way, Oh, have drink sinning.
Speaker 5: We have to stock up because it's getting close. This is already August.
Speaker 6: So if we figure New Year's Revolution is right after Christmas and so it's well, use that shot crash and.
Speaker 5: I use that one on the revolutional evolution.
Speaker 1: Get ready for that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I use it for that. I drink that you gave me. It's what's his name?
Speaker 1: Ye? So get ready everybody Year's Revolution is coming up on New Year's Eve. We're going to be back again with it. So that's when you're gonna when you're playing on having that special text. Have you a glass of course, you look at I want to drink from that skull glass you got me in Plerto bar.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, that's the one.
Speaker 1: I'm I want to drink out of that again. I like drinking out of that. That's my that's my revolution glass, which is very good. In fact, if we were thinking about doing a beer tonight, but it's maybe next week, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was the one in the footage. I was na tested. We have it tested.
Speaker 1: I've had it before, I've drank it before, but I don't I don't remember. I don't think we've done it on the show. It's beer, Taiwan beer.
Speaker 5: That yeah, you like that against again, well, I don't.
Speaker 1: When I drank Look the first the first time I had Taiwan beer, I didn't even know who you were. This was years ago. The first time I drank Taiwan beer.
Speaker 5: It tasty too.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's one of my favorite beers. I bought a New York City was I was in New York City with my buddies.
Speaker 5: Old that then.
Speaker 6: Because we may use that for the revolution if we want. Well, but again, we kind of get to drinks organized. I'd like to drink crazy crazy not not I mean, uh for for crazy bomb.
Speaker 1: Bomb we do for talk to Bomb about this stuff. Who creative accents like Taiwan beer. He says it's great, which see.
Speaker 5: I told you Crazy Accidents wants it too.
Speaker 1: He's one of my favorites. I love it. I love Taiwan beer. So maybe we'll save it for the Revolution. Maybe we'll drink it before. Maybe we'll drink it on the show before the revolution, but then get again to have it on the Revolution again. Maybe we'll drink four loco again because we've done that. Hopefully we'll get Bob back on.
Speaker 5: I haven't hid from him for quite a while.
Speaker 1: I know, I know I haven't been. I haven't been in touch with people like I should bits I haven't been maintaining contact with enough people. Honestly, Yeah, I know. Kind of out there and doing what I do just to get by on a daily basis is pretty much the story. But you know enough about that. Crazy Bob is the drinker uncle we're supposed to on this show. We're supposed to be adhering to. This is going down the list of topics to talk about.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's the full topic.
Speaker 1: I was hoping that you would know what it was.
Speaker 5: But that's okay, Oh wait a minute, do I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 1: You haven't gone the way.
Speaker 6: You have to see one. Remember the show that Chreck and Who's Gonna Get Together?
Speaker 5: I have to see that. South Park sadpoint. I gotta get the sample. I gotta see that.
Speaker 1: South Clark is interesting. I would like to do that show with Chuck and Pearson. Maybe, honestly, we could talk about the whole season at some point, because they came out with the second episode and it's pretty much, you know, picking up right where they left off with the first one. You haven't seen the second episode that right, and then see they're just continuing on.
Speaker 6: See I don't think ames in the first so I gotta go through the first one and get to see the second.
Speaker 1: They're making a they're making a political statement all season long the looks of it. So it's it's been good. I'll say, well, I've never Oh.
Speaker 4: Here comes shock, Yeah, here I come exactly, because we might as well talk about this.
Speaker 1: There is a lot I know, South Park does a.
Speaker 4: Lot of things in a small, you know, piece of time, and what's amazing to me is that for the past few years they've been kind of lazy. You know, it's like one joke, one note, one subject through the whole show, blah blah, and they even did our long specials and all this nonsense. I was not impressed past couple of years, didn't even talk about the show. I still watched it, but it was like, this show's almost over with time. And they came out swinging this year where they're not just bashing Trump or they're not just bashing the right. They are all over all kinds of things, and you miss the jokes if you're not if you're not open minded, you'll miss them and you'll you'll hear what you want to hear. But you know what, that's America now. People hear what they want to hear. So you know, this second episode, though, proved to me that they're they're going after it like they used to, where there were many jokes built into one thing. You know, like if you remember the nine to eleven episode, right, uh you know Aaron, Yeah, now I.
Speaker 1: Reck got the nine eleven truth one I do remember. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: Great because they mocked Bush, they mocked the Truthers, they mocked people actually just accepting the whole thing. And all of it starts with somebody taking a poop in a urinal. I mean, how many layers of comedy you want? And meanwhile, you should be offended when they're picking on you. They have picked on me basically, they.
Speaker 1: Have picked on people with specialty.
Speaker 4: They picked on everybody because that's what they do everything.
Speaker 1: See, that's the thing about it.
Speaker 4: It's like you can't get offended that they're hitting everybody though, right, Uncle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I can understand that they there's an actually there's a commercial about not to neat.
Speaker 5: I was reading a commercial about it. Say what you want to say and be pelt it.
Speaker 1: It was learning.
Speaker 5: It was a learning commercial that I've heard.
Speaker 1: Yere we go, Well, here's.
Speaker 4: An amazing thing about south Park right when they did, they did a whole thing, the whole thing about people with.
Speaker 1: Special needs and the Special Olympics and everything. Right.
Speaker 4: Oh, and somebody sent it to the people that run the Special Olympics.
Speaker 5: All right, I bet you they got manned.
Speaker 4: No they didn't. They actually said, you know what, you basically treated these people as equal in your show, and they got problems and they can be jerks too, And that's what part of the show was. It's like, hey, look this guy. You know, everybody goes, oh no, no, don't pick on them because they have special needs to do. No, some of them are jerks, because everybody has jerks among their groups. And some of them are good people, and some of them are sensible. And at the end, the one guy who could only say his own name most of the time makes the most sense out of everything. And that's the funny thing about that show. They looked at it and said, you know what, this is great because these are just, you know, it just so happens. These kids are special needs kids in the show's you know, universe, but they're just as good or bad or as anybody else. They participate in everything like everybody else, and what else can you ask for? And I found that that whole thing, like, wow, that's great, you know what I mean? And like I wish they would do a blind episode. You kidding me, guy, I go do it please? I would love to see it. And like I said, they picked on you know, people that think like me, They picked on people that live like me, They picked on New Jersey. They had a whole thing where New Jersey was taken over the whole country and because of the Jersey Shore jerks, and they're making fun of Jersey and they're just making fun of those Jersey Shore people. And you remember Aaron Snooky wants Smush Mush. You ever see that one?
Speaker 1: They were making fun of Jersey Shore. Yeah, well that was part of it. Okay.
Speaker 4: At the end of it, they actually got al Qaeda to help them bomb the people from New Jersey.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, do you see what I'm talking about? The Okay, I'm drum Jersey.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 4: I love to bring it up. I talk about it all the time. But here's the thing. I found that hilarious. And every time they pick on something that's sensitive to me, I like it because it's good. Everybody is fair game anyway. But that's not the way people are.
Speaker 5: Reading this one.
Speaker 1: It's like they're woke commedias. No, they're not, you know, and the're woke. It's woke. It's yeah, no, I I yeah, I've Honestly, I've not really ever been much of a fan of South Park. I'll watch it here and there. It's never really been that great to me, honestly, but this this they're they're doing it. They're they're just like letting it.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they're one of only a few outlets that's really just going for it now and more people need to be doing that. And the fact that they are is I commend it. It's like now it's the time. It's like, what do we have to lose at this point, why don't we just like pedal to the metal and just like tell things how they are for one thing, but just like make just just like go for it, just just to say what you want to say.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, And for the people that think they're just going forward against the right wing, guess what if you read the jokes, you also hear that liberals don't really have any ideals. You also get to see jokes about how, you know, people will use religion even though they don't understand it. You'll see jokes about, you know, people just being nasty to each other because they can. Christy Nom shoots I don't know fourteen dogs during the one episode I gotta tell you, I got.
Speaker 1: It, crack at it. That one kills me because she's shooting dogs.
Speaker 4: Left Now, I love animals, and I would hate to see a real dog shot. But it Remember, folks, it's a cartoon. Yeah, you know, mar A Lago is fantasy Island.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, you can't beat this.
Speaker 4: And I'm not even revealing, like, you know, a minute's worth of jokes here. Well, I tell you this, this is hilarious stuff built in there. Mister Mackie, the school counselor gets fired right and goes and joins ice. Yeh, think about it, drugs. You know the cliche, Yeah, the cliche useless school counselor is now the cliche useless ice agent. So you know, yeah, and uh yeah, the Trump jokes are endless, but it's still it's not just about him, and it's not just about that side of the equasion. It's about a lot of things and how people are not making sense and they're just going for it and making fun of it and putting it right in front of you, which is the job.
Speaker 1: In my mind. I love it. So yeah, yeah, anyway, I had to throw that. I'm into it. They're they're doing it, They're doing it. I want to see more people with that frame of mind and taking up the ball and making things happen.
Speaker 4: I predict you won't hear from Jimmy James tonight because he did not join into my phone call show and I have not seen him pop up, but we do have phone lines open at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I'm just letting you guys know that. And uh, I'm not going to cut my mic and finish doing what I'm doing quietly over here and stay out of the Uncle show. But the South Park thing, I am already talking to peers about how we need to revisit that, and also I need to do an update on the Epstein stuff with him as well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, anyway, cool.
Speaker 4: Just saying so, I don't know when he's gonna have time, you know, he just got back from like a trip or something.
Speaker 1: But we'll see, yeah, work back, we need him. How's the time we need him?
Speaker 5: Where and ever?
Speaker 1: Right? Uncle?
Speaker 6: Yeah, meantime we're doing all that. I got to see number one episodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the work on that. You're gonna have to want to catch up. I'll call and watch all of them because it is it is worth but it really is good. Now now Uncle, to make sure that we stick to what we have to do with the topics.
Speaker 5: No, let's get the topics.
Speaker 1: Thought I think. What I'm gonna do is I'm going to impromptu and since I don't have a list of topics, what I'm gonna do is, I'm just gonna scroll the social media potpform X. I'm gonna pick stuff up and whatever I see people posting on X is going to be our topics.
Speaker 5: Talk about?
Speaker 1: Why not? I mean, there's topics. That's what the whole platform is for. It's like, here's a bunch of topics people are randomly throwing on the timeline, So good idea. Yeah, yeah, okay, here's one. Here's Gary Marcus is saying, my friend Pennjolette of Penn and Teller last night at his side gig and then afterwards with one of his biggest fans. So this guy went to go see Pen from Pen and Teller. I guess in a solo show. It looks like he's holding a cello, maybe a stand up bas he's playing some instrument. Maybe he's a jazz music musician or something. But Penn and Teller, that's the topic. Uncle. Do you know who they are? The they're famous stage magicians.
Speaker 5: They they've been yeah a position commission and to mission Vegas.
Speaker 1: They've had a show in Vegas for many years. Uh they've been on TV. Okay, so Pen is this really tall guy with glasses and a ponytail. That's Pen and then tell her is the shorter guy who his his uh gimmick is that he never talks. So you got this big, tall guy with glasses that's always talking a mile minute.
Speaker 5: It's like a I know, like it's like a.
Speaker 1: A what did they cool guys a stand up comedy many.
Speaker 6: Comedy they have a puppet. He's like a puppet behind him. He's a puppet. Is that's more like what you're trying to say.
Speaker 1: Pen is the guy that's that's talking.
Speaker 5: He's a talk one behind it is the puppet.
Speaker 4: Kind of Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's trying talking.
Speaker 5: That's what that's what you're talking about. Yes, I can understand that.
Speaker 1: I never thought of it, thought of it that way.
Speaker 5: That's the way. See, that's why I'm a comedy man.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: Oh what I'm talking about? You got it now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: See I know what I mean when I'm in my comedy shows. All right, So that's be a commenty, that'd be a comedy show.
Speaker 1: I saw the speaking, So listeners, next time you might see Penn and Teller show up onto you don' a magic show?
Speaker 5: I did remember that.
Speaker 1: I realize it's a puppet show.
Speaker 5: It's a puppet show.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it. We figured that one out, I did. But we really cracked that topic wide open.
Speaker 6: I knew that one was coming because when I saw the face first thing come to my mind.
Speaker 5: It's just that puppet show. It pop light into my head. Hey, why not calling puppet show and thing? And that's what it is. I tell I get it.
Speaker 6: That's how I get it into my mind. I see the picture and I memorize it and.
Speaker 5: I tell you what it is. That's how I do it on my show.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, you knew your show?
Speaker 5: Fine, but but what am I do it on my show? That's how I do it.
Speaker 1: That's why you are the comedy show.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm the comedy man. You are know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, he would agree. Okay, so we nailed that topic.
Speaker 5: We nailed that one.
Speaker 1: This this format is really working for us. So okay, Penn and Teller puppet show. I'm gonna keep scrolling down at formerly Twitter and see what topics that can come up with. I don't think I really like, oh what is this? Oh here's an NFL ad. This could end up being uh well, no, we talked about sports stuff. Let me just say, oh, here we go. Here's like the cat. Let's talk about this cat.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, into the bottom of the cat thing. I have a thing video I'm trying to do with the cat international.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what the cat? This post by Everted Ldax of his cat. It's an orange cat he's posting photos of. But makes me realize that today is International cat Day.
Speaker 5: It is cat Day.
Speaker 6: And boy he's resting inside there now come tonight, them too, are gonna argue.
Speaker 5: Fight, playfight, I'm supposing and it's uh.
Speaker 6: The big spot black and white. I call them black and white. You're talking about cats, the cats, the black and whites cats, the black and white cats are gonna get in a fight.
Speaker 5: That's well, that's a plague fight. No I like it.
Speaker 6: I am dead at night and I hear this noise. I mean they come into the moon start fighting.
Speaker 1: You're talking about playing. You're talking about our cats.
Speaker 5: Yeah, our cats. And I saw it the other night, don't mud as well? Get to this budget and they and he's walking and.
Speaker 4: And uh.
Speaker 5: The one cat is the boss and.
Speaker 6: Luca is then below thinking who's the boss, and he jumped on him as a playton thing though jumped on okay, so jumped on him and he's playing with with lucas. It was something to see, very funny just to watch these animals.
Speaker 5: At night play.
Speaker 1: The cats are playing around the damn and you did also on your Oh we're gonna call that? Is it cool? We're gonna call on that.
Speaker 5: And got a phone call.
Speaker 1: We got to take this.
Speaker 5: I don't know who it is. Go ahead, greeting.
Speaker 1: Uncle.
Speaker 5: Who is this northern man?
Speaker 13: Mm hmm, you are correct, uncle? You guys do it man?
Speaker 1: Doing well? Thanks for calling, Robin. Great to hear you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I missed missed you guys last week. Where we were you out of the bar anywhere? I just felt like having a having a break.
Speaker 5: I as my answers again, is when I was talking about earlier, I.
Speaker 1: Had business to tend to in Landers. Had honestly, we had to paint out that's where we were, if truth be told, So we I took that. Uh so that's that's where we were. But we're back and we love it. We're glad to be good. Thank you, thank you for hanging in there. Yeah, yeah, no, I.
Speaker 13: I'm doing okay at the moment. I'm a little honestly, not to not to bring the comedy hour down, but I'm a bit anxious and scared. I've got a next surgery coming up in the within the next few weeks. So maybe you guys can throw up some player.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: Well, and and that means you won't be in it for the next week, because if it's coming up, you won't be I can.
Speaker 5: I would understand that.
Speaker 13: Well, it's not it's not next Wednesday, it's the Wednesday after, so I can probably call in next weekend, next Friday. But yeah, it may be a little break before I can.
Speaker 1: Call back in.
Speaker 13: We'll see.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, Well, we wish you the best. Sorry, I appreciate it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's just complications from my previous neck injury that have to be addressed otherwise some other things might go bad. So ideally it's going to solve the issue and I'll be back to you know, to my to my current state healthy. What's in the next you know, the next few months. But it's gonna be a it's gonna be a process. But yeah, the house things been going with you guys.
Speaker 1: Otherwise we've been good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's summer and the summer though, can you tell you that summer it's been funny.
Speaker 5: I can give you that it's been a little wonderful, but today it was.
Speaker 6: But I'm toning everybody. I'm bound being the temperature gauge. Were about to say, the animals know it, and now the people know, they will not go out over under a hundred degrees.
Speaker 5: You're kidding, they can't. The animal will tell.
Speaker 13: You so, and the animals you know, No, you don't actions that's good?
Speaker 1: Can I do it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I keep track of that kind of thing. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Much have you guys been going up for the offering UFO searches.
Speaker 5: The last time was the fourth of July. It was the latest we.
Speaker 1: Have close tabs on those. Although we have continued to look just out the window and they've been there. They're like come and they go, but they haven't fully gone away whatever they are, so they I'm still wait, still there.
Speaker 5: I'm still waiting to see. Of course, I know the big one showed up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, showed up. Uncle claims he had a sighting when no one else is around them?
Speaker 6: Was no ones youround that time I was talking about and I was down stairs these two. I told you it was in the bathroom upstairs, not looking out the window where as he usually looked, and I saw this thing absolutely came up. It was like a light up the neighborhood, the backbone of of Orange Grat, whatever that street is, came up and it lit it up.
Speaker 5: Dang the ast you with the with the with the spaceship and man in it. I said, how you doing?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 6: And he went right back down. It took I was so quick. Let's say, I couldn't even take the picture of the phone.
Speaker 5: It was that fist. That's how fast it fl that how fast it went, and.
Speaker 1: Came came and went, oh, we're getting another car. Hold on, man, let's see.
Speaker 5: I know who you have on this line.
Speaker 14: Hello, let's score all local.
Speaker 5: Hey, all is here?
Speaker 1: Uncle Jimmy made it. Hey.
Speaker 5: I thought Jimmy wasn't going to be calling.
Speaker 1: Well, so much for that idea.
Speaker 5: Well, what's how what's been happening with you there?
Speaker 1: Run? Oh? The warm Oh we just stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Oh in Detroit, huh you.
Speaker 1: Have power outages? Uncle, it's getting crazy. After all sorts of weird stuff going on. Wow, summertime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Uncle had power outages in Georgia not too long ago. And I'm hearing sporadic like bunches of power outages in various areas across the country in different spots. So Jimmy's in Michigan and I'm in Georgia, and probably he had like a couple of days where stuff was going off and on a bit right.
Speaker 3: Three days from the road.
Speaker 2: There you go today, there you go.
Speaker 4: See now I had that like a week ago. I had that problem. I couldn't get on air about well, a couple of weeks ago. Actually, I couldn't get on air most of the week because every time I was getting ready to do it, I'm in the dark.
Speaker 1: No power.
Speaker 5: Well, of course though, if you don't have power, we got no show.
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for that for a fact, because.
Speaker 6: You won't even won't even say just give him a call on you on a ring in some way of a phone call and say, hey, I can't do it.
Speaker 4: Well, I used to have a well, I used to have a battery backup right, And I don't know if you remember, but lightning hit my house and blew it.
Speaker 1: Oh, but didn't blow up the computer, blew up, the battery back up. So what can I do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: Battery backup, blew up because you got a charger, so you keep it on the charger, you know, So it's sitting on the charger.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect lightning to hit the house and blow it up, but it did. What can I do, well, suppress that search suppressor? He can't.
Speaker 5: He can't do nothing about that. It was impossible, you know it fried.
Speaker 4: I tried the search protector. Aaron I had it on a search protector.
Speaker 5: I'm not swear it happened. Oh goodness, fight him out and fight him off like potatoes.
Speaker 4: No one's safe, literally literally, you know how you get a search protector with a power strip?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it melted that whos That must have been strong.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. And I'm surprised it was just there. But it was the only thing that got melted in the house, and I was kind of grateful, you know, nobody was hurt.
Speaker 1: Goodness. Okay, well we're all here. I'm facing adversity and we're all we've all made it to the Uncle the podcast Live tonight.
Speaker 6: Uh oh, by the way, have anybody's commusion interesting the.
Speaker 5: Game thing.
Speaker 6: I got some interesting things to tell you. It was caught, We caught the lady, and it was over on my show on Saturdays.
Speaker 1: You caught the Lady on Saturday and then it was instantly over.
Speaker 5: Get with the program.
Speaker 1: This is a topic. This is a game.
Speaker 5: Johnny Uncle's game thing on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Shawnny Uncle's game on Saturday. Think now was this last Saurday?
Speaker 5: You didn't and you won the game?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I won the game playing with the elder elder Oh Zelda, Zelda.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's what was I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know what you were thinking. I was, Yeah, I get you there. So yeah, we got him again.
Speaker 1: We did do that gaming stream where we played Zelda and uh yeah we beat Cannon, so beat it.
Speaker 6: And now that oh unless we come back to the leubl two but level what level three?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll have to play another game on the Vintage gaming with Uncle. You will have to play that once again. Uh maybe this weekend. Maybe we'll be able to do a stream stream this weekend.
Speaker 5: But would you want to get to a show?
Speaker 4: Was it the original like standard ne ees Zelda that you guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the original legend of Zelda for me.
Speaker 13: We played that.
Speaker 1: We did a series of streams where finally, on the fourth one I beat it, and yes I did catch the lady. It was over. That's how you beat the game.
Speaker 5: You catch her to catch the lady.
Speaker 1: And they did that, you know, for a time. For a time, that was a mind blowing game.
Speaker 6: Then this guy, I gotta tell you something. This guy when he's going get back, No.
Speaker 1: I have to go get the off.
Speaker 5: No, I forgot something. And he's going back and.
Speaker 6: Forth with there's a lot to do going on here, and then bouncing back and forth at the game, and finally on the fourth try, he finally beat.
Speaker 1: Itok a while, finally did it? We beat Zelda?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, About a year or two after that that game came out, they started coming out with these books that told you, step by step how to win the game. And these books were thick, uncle, they were big, thick books and pictures in them, and they were like serious, serious items, and uh, you know, Aaron might be too young to remembered it.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I remember Nintendo Power, the magazine I had a subscription to that that would do stuff about all different games. They would tell you how to play them in the little tricks and stuff. I can't remember if there was one for Zelda or no.
Speaker 4: I mean outside of Nintendo Power there was a whole book you went and bought.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think I remember the specific like strategy guides to different games, and there would have been a Zelda one. Yet there was one almost every game. Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Zelda told you where to find everything, the hidden stuff all yeah, yeah, yeah, and you know you got to get all these pieces.
Speaker 1: You got to collect stuff. Yep, we got the red ring at the end. Uncle remembers, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that was the one spot.
Speaker 6: He was surprised that because he couldn't figure how to get it, but he finally did. We got that was the first time you ever caught it? Yes, it was, Yes, it was is the first time you ever caught that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I helped a lot.
Speaker 6: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Uncle, should we ask either of our callers for a topic?
Speaker 5: You guys can go peg a topic and let us know what you think about.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 1: Should we ask Robin for a topic?
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, we have a topic.
Speaker 1: Okay, I put Robin on hold. You want me to take everybody off? Hold? Yeah, take Robin off. He needs to present a topic. You got a topic? We'll see what we can do with it.
Speaker 13: Hello. Okay a topic discussion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, podcast topic topic that's going to be real good to talk about on the show. Lay it out there, Yeah.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, Well, I like I do like the topic of persian cats because I actually had I had lots of interaction with persian cats when I was younger. My friends, my friend's family actually was a breeder.
Speaker 1: Cats. Oh wow, I know that.
Speaker 13: So that's that's my choice.
Speaker 1: So your friend was breeding persian cats. Yeah, yeah, that's wild. Okay, Yeah, we know persons we have that.
Speaker 6: We have a pigeon and I've always wanted a pigeon for an animal and came to conclusion when we did get it.
Speaker 5: We got one and then another one, but a male and female.
Speaker 1: We have a person. We have short haired exotic cats. Man managed to have? How old persian cat? Now? Yeah, you have three kind of crazy cat's? How old are these crazy beasts? Uncle?
Speaker 3: I think one was full of One of them is four and the other one who I think was three, I think oppressed.
Speaker 1: And the persons young he's like two. I think he's a young guy.
Speaker 5: Uh is the one that you had?
Speaker 7: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: How's it going? We hear you, Jimmy, what's up.
Speaker 14: Really good here? I just swelling here for love and what's going on? And then the two then step for.
Speaker 13: You know, I'm not two up on it, but there is there's many, many, many many fires. That's about the gist of it. There's a lot of uh wilderness that's burning up over there. They'll be sending smoke down your way.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 14: Well, there's more wondering about the poutful situation.
Speaker 13: And then too, I think, okay, well I'm not I'm not up on that to any degree. To be honest with you, I'm only aware of the fires.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, Now you mentioned that I had heard that the fires were happening. It was making smoking around Michigan. I thought, Jimmy, that's crazy.
Speaker 14: The world, where, of course a lot of.
Speaker 1: Regular in the.
Speaker 13: Political situation I'm completely oblivious of. So we'll have to we'll have to leave that to maybe an open open talk with with Chuck one of these days, and maybe I'll look into.
Speaker 1: It a little bit.
Speaker 14: Nor more understanding is just a Manitoba and it's just scared woman wants to leave Canada.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, there's been a lot of succession talk from different provinces over the years, but I think it's going to be very difficult for them to do so. But that's also that's that's government hours. So we don't want to get into that here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I can mean, you have you a topic that's has that's we we've we've covered. Okay, so the topics we've been through. We've talked about Pen and Teller and Uncle revealed to us, thank god, that Pen and Teller is actually a puppet show. We learned that. We talked about Persian cats. We covered the fact that it is International Cat Day, so I'm glad that you brought that up to robbing the cat thing.
Speaker 3: I think the.
Speaker 1: International Cat Day up real goold. We did a robot cat litter box video on TikTok earlier. That was good.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's when's that coming out?
Speaker 1: It's out now, it's on your tik tak on it everybody follow up Uncle? The podcast.
Speaker 5: Interesting, man, was it was pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: We aren't live on tiktak. It is working. I did check. Yeah, so everybody on TikTok, if you're actually watching, we appreciate it. We don't see your comments because I don't have the TikTok up specifically, we're just streaming out this, but we thank you for being there if you are, Uh yeah, this is another fun night of streaming. Uncle.
Speaker 3: My restream says it's awf one, but I like that's true. My neighbors, your neighbors is hey, how are they listening?
Speaker 1: All the neighbors social media masters?
Speaker 5: Yes, tick tak man, the ticktak man.
Speaker 1: I think he's doing pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's doing well.
Speaker 5: He's doing pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not going a couple of things. Okay, So topics another topic helped me to scroll X again Uncle for topics for another taking X. I'm going down X. I'm gonna run into some random thing that's somebody posts and it's gonna be a real good topic. People really know what to talk about.
Speaker 13: I'm I'm gonna have to get out now, guys, but shout out to you, guys, Love you, Shout out to you. Show up to you, Jimmy, I love.
Speaker 17: You, guys.
Speaker 13: Keep on trucking.
Speaker 1: All right, Thanks, thank you, and we we really wish you the best.
Speaker 5: Okay, paying and hoping you and goes well.
Speaker 1: We'll be thinking about it. Yeah, absolutely, thank.
Speaker 4: You, definitely want definitely hope that you turn out good after that surgery.
Speaker 1: That's always a delegent thing. And we'll we'll have our thoughts on you for it.
Speaker 13: All right, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, shocks Canada, boy and Canada one of the all time great customers. There's no doubt about.
Speaker 4: It here you So you still got Jimmy by the way, so just say, why don't we have Jimmy.
Speaker 5: Suggested let's get him on a tump. Let's jump the conclusion. What do you look on the topic? I got his next for tomp Okay, Jimmy, you got it for to go ahead, there you go.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 14: You know, just something that is pretty trippy thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: We love. We hope we get the answer. Trivial pursuits.
Speaker 5: We need some more of them. We love tribute.
Speaker 1: Do you remember what topic or the trivia was? Okay, okay, just jump right back in when you think of it, Jimmy. In the meantime, I'm gonna do my thing. I'm just gonna scroll through the X platform. I'm gonna fly to look it.
Speaker 5: In the X files. They can't have it on the plane. He has to have it on the X files.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is interesting. I don't know what this is, but it seems topical. Just a yeah, Iiley is posting this. They say not in Kansas anymore. And they're showing an image of a woman inside of what looks like some sort of weird like crystal ball, and I see an image of the characters from Wizard of Oz behind her and she's like throwing around. Oh, it looks like to be a bubble from the good Witch. What was the good Witch?
Speaker 5: Good Witch in the.
Speaker 1: So there's a topic that's a topic not in Kansas, not in Kansas. What's going on? Yeah, that's a topic not being well, how about not being in Kansas?
Speaker 5: How about that uncle not being in Kansas?
Speaker 6: And showing the back zone of the Kansas people behind it, Kansas City chiefs.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 5: The only person that isn't on there is the Lion.
Speaker 1: The lion. Wasn't there? No the lions there?
Speaker 5: No, No, not the lion. I meant not the lion.
Speaker 1: I'm Therecron the Wizard. Oh yeah, I don't see the Wizard. The Wizard isn't there.
Speaker 5: I don't have a mistake.
Speaker 1: So we're missing the Waizard not in Kansas anymore. That's a podcast topic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a topic.
Speaker 1: What do you think people? I know, I know the podcast listeners are really getting that. Uh, we're going to go down the line more topics all over the social media. That's what we have it for, is to have it deliver topics to us, and we thank it for that.
Speaker 5: What is about, Oh, here we go, American pills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my America's pill problem. Paris won't fix the country's reliance on foreign medicines.
Speaker 5: That's a subject.
Speaker 1: That might be government. Our government.
Speaker 5: That sound like government a little bit.
Speaker 1: Gets a little into the government zone. Let me see here one of their topics that might be government. I have a lot of governmental topics. Oh here's King of the Hill.
Speaker 5: King of the Hill. Let's get this one.
Speaker 1: Oh here we go. Oh yeah, streaming again, it's a red happened.
Speaker 5: In the week. But put him back on. I'm trying to read him.
Speaker 1: They rebooted it. That's what you're looking for there.
Speaker 5: They rebooted it when episodes that eisdes came out. Oh yes, then they had that.
Speaker 6: I do remember they had the commercial they were talking about that on a one.
Speaker 5: Of those things.
Speaker 1: They come outs, picked it up and yeah, that it is. It looks like Bobby's old now from the oxident. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's the head of King of lou Who and uh they come in and the uh what do you call that?
Speaker 1: That's what it's on. Yeah, uncle, do you like that show? Did you like the original series?
Speaker 5: I like the Leader series, but you do?
Speaker 6: Those are not on my TV, the new ones, the new ones because I don't get him.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I don't get him on my.
Speaker 6: Your missus, missus sinkick didn't connect them to my phone, to my TV, so I can't get I can't we get Max cause you didn't connect it. I got problems connections with the connections in the house system.
Speaker 5: People are not doing so I don't listen to it. That connect my problem.
Speaker 1: We got connection issue.
Speaker 5: The only thing I do have is Netflix. That's the only thing I have.
Speaker 1: Okay's we can stream whatever's on there on Netflix.
Speaker 6: But you know, I'm gonna go back to the Windy Show, Wendy's, and that's coming up in September. The eighth number, second episode is coming Wendy's, Wendy's the second the second.
Speaker 1: Episode Wendy's the second episode.
Speaker 5: I saw the first episode. That's coming show.
Speaker 1: It's called Wendy's It's Windy, Windy. The show is called Windy. Okay, well this is a topic, the show Windy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Wendy. It was on it a Today show. They were showing.
Speaker 1: I'll have a who are playing them? All right?
Speaker 6: I saw this and I said, well, this would be a good subject to talk about. Yeah, so I'm going to talk about this so I can listen.
Speaker 5: I can get to that one because I have.
Speaker 1: That still, Wendy, would you recommend that people watch Windy?
Speaker 5: They say it's very good the first episode.
Speaker 6: If you guys have it's not in the first episode, get on and watch in the first episode.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, they say, but you haven't seen it yourself.
Speaker 5: The second episode. I saw the first, but I didn't see the second.
Speaker 1: Is it good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so Windy is it good? Good?
Speaker 5: Wha wait a minute? Yeah, this is August.
Speaker 1: It's September, the third that's when the next one comes out.
Speaker 6: Oh, Octoba, the tho one of his months that it will come out. It's the food third day though.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, the third day. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm one of those once I forget what they.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, okay, everybody watched Wendy. That's the topic that we hit just there. Let's go back to Jimmy. Jimmy, Jimmy, maybe he remembers the tribute question. We're going back to you. We're gonna want this tribute question. Do you have it? I do that? Okay, that's fine, that's okay, Yeah, that's fine, A big deal.
Speaker 14: Oh, where's the dog's name on the Brady Bunch?
Speaker 1: Oh? Uncle, this is your kind of question. Who was it? What the dog? The name of the dog on the Brady Bunch? What's the name? You remember that question? I never really watched it the show one.
Speaker 5: You got me stunk on this one. I think I'm completely lost. That's a tough one, Chucky. Either you got one.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm picturing it, and I do remember it. I want to give somebody else a chance.
Speaker 1: To do it, though. Oh okay, uncle, it's going to be you, because I can tell you I don't know. I don't watched the show.
Speaker 5: I didn't really watch the show all right, in.
Speaker 1: The very first episode.
Speaker 4: And here's how I know it, because I had to recall it but visually in my mind and the audio in the very first episode where they actually get married. Okay, I don't know if that was the pilot, but that was the obviously the genesis of the show. Tiger the Dog causes all kinds of havoc and the girls are pissed.
Speaker 1: The dog's name is Tiger.
Speaker 5: Tiger, and he's running all.
Speaker 1: Over the place.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, and and yeah, and it goes and a and he sort of sort of mess up the wedding exactly something.
Speaker 1: I saw that.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what happens, uncle.
Speaker 4: And I watched this on crappy broadcast TV, so it burned it into our brains with the radiation.
Speaker 1: So Tiger the Dogs what it was?
Speaker 6: That's what it was, because I had to come back on it and you said that now remembered Tiger Tiger, Tiger Tiger.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's the name.
Speaker 14: So that's the final, your final.
Speaker 1: That is my final? No good, that's wrong, the two.
Speaker 13: It's what.
Speaker 1: That's who the dog was, Tiger Tiger. Wait a minute, what.
Speaker 4: Are you saying the dog's name was the name the name tiger.
Speaker 5: It was Tiger, I know it was, But.
Speaker 4: What is he saying the dog's name is.
Speaker 1: What's the dog's name? Huh?
Speaker 2: Joe Little.
Speaker 4: He's making a jam.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, you said the name of the tog and now you're saying your sister come with the question, and this is crazy.
Speaker 5: He phoned me on that one.
Speaker 1: There we go, Man, that was crazy. Topic, Man, that was topics are here and that's hard.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 1: I did it again.
Speaker 5: That's the first time.
Speaker 6: First time he's saying about the animal's name. And then he comes back and says the late sister's name, Jane.
Speaker 1: Really covering at dropping cover rock for me.
Speaker 5: I didn't get.
Speaker 14: Laws, that's what.
Speaker 1: But yes, absolutely, here's the fun part. Though. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: I disagree with you anyway, because if I had to turn somebody backwards so I don't got to look at her face, it's definitely Marsha and Marsha and Marcia.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you something else.
Speaker 5: Definitely Marcia.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: I could break missus Brady. Anyways, we'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 5: Yes, let's tell you so.
Speaker 4: He louis, Well, you know, listen, butchers, butchers, you know, they they gotta they gotta recarve things, and they gotta, you know, deal with the meat any which way they can, and they know their meat.
Speaker 1: I guess, what can I say?
Speaker 4: But Alice was probably down to clown, you know, to be a unicorn or whatever they call it nowadays. And that's as clean as I can keep it on the Uncle Show before I get into my real thoughts.
Speaker 1: So there you go, there go.
Speaker 5: Anybody seen them? Viva the Viva the Beava.
Speaker 13: Leave it to be?
Speaker 5: What the comment comic? Oh man, there's another. I got another one now coming to think of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you got? What do we got for Dennis?
Speaker 5: Dennis a mess boy, Dennis the Messnis the Menace?
Speaker 6: Hey Dennis, what are you doing messing on in my neighborhood and going crazy?
Speaker 5: Begg and forth? That's another one. The cartoon, theton the cartoon.
Speaker 4: And he's probably mostly talking about the black and white TV show.
Speaker 1: Oh there was a TV show. Yes, it came out as a cartoon, is what I remember?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, yeah, it was a it was a show.
Speaker 1: It was a show.
Speaker 6: Dennis and Menace was absolutely bananed for mister Wilson, mister Wison and mister Wilson. He went absolutely most has hand you going crazy?
Speaker 5: What do you want to do? He was got a kick out of that show. I watched that show funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, recommendation, that's one.
Speaker 5: That's how common is go back to that one.
Speaker 4: Listen, fair enough little retro comedy. But guys, unfortunately four minute warning here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with that in mind, uncle, why don't we do shout outs? We have to get a shout out from Jimmy.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jimmy, let's go. Yeah, it's got it.
Speaker 17: Jimmy shout out to uh, mister Bell downs, fatantly evil, break lively doing the good work, keep fighting man.
Speaker 1: All right, Jimmy, thanks for the call. We'll talk to you next time. I love I love Jimmy shout outs.
Speaker 4: They're either hilarious or so confusing to me, I'm wondering if I just hit myself in the head.
Speaker 1: I love it's the best Jimmy you are.
Speaker 4: I didn't take the Brady joke because it was too big of a build up and we were actually trying to, you know, literally nail this trivia and it needs to be set up a little different. But usually Jimmy is one of the funniest guys possible because he's either confusing or.
Speaker 1: Confounding one way or another.
Speaker 4: I love him, I really do, and one of the smartest guys. With coming up with radio show ideas that there is. I put him on hold, but I wanted to give that shout out to Jimmy for that, and also for being a supporter and for showing up. I didn't think you were going to show up for this show, but I wanted to give him a shout out for that, and to Robin as well for calling in earlier. And he's getting the surgery, so I wanted to jump in ahead of you guys and do that.
Speaker 1: And now shut my mic and shut up. Hello. Oh what did you do?
Speaker 13: Aaron?
Speaker 1: Did you knock yourself off? Oh? This guy? All right, I gotta tell you, folks, I don't know what he did. It was wait, wait, chuck, we hear you. Are you there?
Speaker 4: Okay, there you go. You're back, but you were gone for a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead. I'm sorry. The reason wasn't because I didn't bring down my browser this time. What I did was I foolishly, foolishly to the I did. I plugged in this little USB fan because I was warm. I was like, why don't I cool down with this wonderful USB fan. I was plugging into this thing that other USB stuff is plugged into, and it caused all kinds of havoc. Here's the lesson. Here's the lesson.
Speaker 4: Sidekick sweat until the end of the show. Next time you you you sidekick you?
Speaker 1: All right? There you go anyway? Did you even hear my shout out?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: What was it? Pain?
Speaker 4: I don't worry about it. If the audience heard it, Go ahead, you guys, finish it up.
Speaker 1: Shout outs here, go ahead, go out? Oh do I do I do it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay on the last man.
Speaker 1: My shout out is to fans who fans our fans, but also literal fans that blow air at you. We have one that's good up above us. The ceiling fan is a good fan. Yeah, background noise. This fan could have been good, but it's not good. But I like the idea of fans. Shout out, Uncle, who you got?
Speaker 6: My shout down is to everybody that's been listening and also mine out of town boyet people that are in United States. I like my customers to understand what is going on here, So shut out to you.
Speaker 1: All all right? Cool? And it's at uncle podcasts on social Media's the only difference with TikTok being Uncle the podcast. It's Uncle the podcast. Dot com is a website. We'll be back next Friday.
Speaker 5: Uncle bring us out for now three seventy seven