Speaker 1: One Linchintaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. By the way, that was a new rock from Pop Evil. You just recalled what Remains. You can catch them at WJRS Halloween e Roast November one out.
Speaker 2: At UCF Wage War could be a good show.
Speaker 1: Can you vote for you say we play yet this morning? You might want to could win you a pair of Jane's Addiction tickets.
Speaker 3: You do it at the j r R Facebook page. Tell us which skid Row song you want us to play back one.
Speaker 1: With the most votes, will do that at nine o'clock and then randomly pick one of you and reward you with Jane's Addiction tickets. What people who know they're in the wrong and just refuse to admit it, especially when it causes huge inconvenience for I don't know, a plane full of fellow passengers, in this case Miami International Airport. The person in question would be Eugenio Ernesto Hernandez Garnier and his female companion. They were both hauled off a commercial flight in Miami this week.
Speaker 2: Uh, this is a bleeding head dude.
Speaker 1: Eugenio or Nesto Hernandez Garnia was bleeding profusely from his head, and you've got a issue here with blood going potentially you know it's it's it's not safe.
Speaker 2: And it's on a plane.
Speaker 1: So they're like, sir, if you can't get this, you know under control, you're gonna He had had hair transplant surgery. Uh huh, and I guess whatever the aftermath, was not dressed appropriately and was oozing blood all over the place from his scalp where they had been fused, stand or sewn into place. I guess transplanting.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: Now he's flying out of Miami, but I think they do those in Turkey.
Speaker 1: This is when you put the hat back on your head. Oh god, because now you've been wearing one before you went and coughed up the money to go to hair the hair transplant route.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Hey, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: You said, now you've inconvenienced an entire plane full of people and the next plane probably because they're gonna have to clean it.
Speaker 1: They did, they have everybody had to get off.
Speaker 2: And yeah, just clean it down.
Speaker 1: And on a related notes, if your hair starts to go away, are you gonna take any steps whatsoever to replenish or rejuvenator.
Speaker 3: I guess that's not a fair question because I haven't had to worry about hair, so I don't know what that's like.
Speaker 2: But no, right now, if my hair was good to go.
Speaker 1: Away, if you start like showing a bald patch up top, is that something that you're even concerned about?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just curious because it seems like there's no in between on this. You're either one way or the other. There's you got dudes who just go who cares when you pose a question? I thought you were gonna say.
Speaker 3: If you're sitting on a flight and a guy with a bleeding head sits next to.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, hey, what's up with you?
Speaker 2: Yes? New hair? Harm? Are those plugs?
Speaker 3: No? The if it's you mean, if I'm bald right in the center back here, If you're losing.
Speaker 1: Your hair, are you gonna try to delay it or no?
Speaker 3: I think I'd probably just shave I just shave it, all right. I mean, see you you already have a shaved head. See, so of course you'd shave it. I'd shave it too. I wouldn't be like, okay, let me comb it over.
Speaker 1: Which, speaking for myself, I've been on both ends of the spectrum here currently, I'm it's shaved as clothes as it can be, but it grows very quickly, and I shave it down myself because that does.
Speaker 2: It's hotter than hell out. Okay, you don't have to explain it.
Speaker 1: And I used to have hair down to my waist and I just got sick and tired of dealing with it.
Speaker 2: So I've been on both sides of it.
Speaker 3: He's a sellout like the guy's Metallica exactly.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is correct, she said, Metallica cut their hair.
Speaker 3: I am too, By golly, I remember when that one lady accused me of being having a wig.
Speaker 2: Wig?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had trust a guy with a wig. I've had somebody else say it to me. Do I look like let me take off my headphones?
Speaker 2: Hold on? Do I look like.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No? Of course I see you every day, you too, Yeah, lady at I won't say where the bar was or the name of it, but she yes, she said, I don't trust a guy with a wig. And I go what And she goes, we're in a bar and she goes, you got a wig? And I did no, And I pulled my hair up and I go no, look, and she goes, you have a wig.
Speaker 2: You're ugly. I did, I well, you're ugly. You just got to walk away.
Speaker 1: Someone analyzed social media posts around the world in an effort to try to determine which UH, which nationality UH has the most foul language used via social media post where number one where number one by far, it's not even close.
Speaker 3: I thought maybe you were gonna say, like Scottish or Irish because how they how they toss around the sea word.
Speaker 1: The United States swears in four point two percent of all social media posts. That's next. Next closest is the UK two point nine percent, Australia two point seven percent, New Zealand, Canada. Kuwait is last. The most foul mouthed state is Maryland. Yeah, Louisiana is second, fallow by Georgia, Virginia, and Ohio. Most foulmouth major city via social media post Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I have relatives there, That's why I knew right away.
Speaker 1: Followed by Baton Rouge, Atlanta, Detroit, and Houston.
Speaker 2: Well done us.
Speaker 3: Somebody texted and said I had a chick that was a friend of mine since grade school. Tell me my dentures. Look good on Facebook. I don't have dentures.
Speaker 1: Why would someone even say that, I know what, that's just as overstepping boundaries.
Speaker 2: Hey, did you get some new teeth? All right?
Speaker 1: I need I need some feedback here as to whether or not you think this constitutees hazing.
Speaker 3: Somebody else shave it all off call of today in somebody else who gives a crap. I got bigger things to worry about than hair.
Speaker 2: Right right. We're with you on that right totally. But you know there's.
Speaker 1: The other side of the spectrum, which you know would debate that.
Speaker 2: Do you think this constitutes hazing?
Speaker 1: A summer camp that has been operation since nineteen sixty seven. This is in Omaha, Nebraska. Kids go away for a week to this summer camp. It's for boys age seven to fourteen. And you got a parent who's screaming that their kid was hazed by camp counselors. To me, it sounds more like punishment or discipline rather than your traditional type hazing. She says that her twelve year old son and some campers had to go outside at three am and stand on their tiptoes for supposedly being disruptive past bedtime.
Speaker 2: That's discipline.
Speaker 1: Okay, then it goes a step further. Another parents who wanted to remain anonymous, that her son told her that he and some other boys were called out in a gym and told to hold out a writing pen both above them than in front of them, and after several minutes that changed to a baseball bat, and if the bat was dropped, more time was added. The other campers had to hold a table or other objects over their head for long periods of time for being disruptive or making negative comments about a camp skit that was going on.
Speaker 2: Well, then quit being disruptive.
Speaker 1: I'm flashing back to YMCA day camp. Does the shoes in your hands extended out ring a bell?
Speaker 2: But it was the same thing.
Speaker 3: I'm talking the same thing, hey, elementary school with Encyclopeda hazing. Hazing is when you put a kid in a trash can or something to ti to a tree. Yeah, you to a college if you want some hazing going on, don't go to camp next year. And and your kids a little brat who can't shut up during a.
Speaker 2: Now, the skit probably was stupid. It might be borderline pussies too. I mean they are confirming that. Yes, p W j R. R Orlando's rock station,