Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the great American of course, Leland Viddrick on balances with news nations Monday through Friday and more, and so many things are going on. I hope that in a sense the DNC doesn't replicate nineteen sixty eight because it would be an unmitigated disaster. But on the other hand, because I'm a Trump supporter, that might be a good thing, but it would mean a lot of people hurt and injured, at which we cannot have. So we'll see what the radical left does there. We see what happens in a restaurant in Harlem when some Democratic politicians seek to have a dinner and Hamas sympathizers run in with smoke bombs and cost complete havoc. A couple cops NYPD were injured again. And this promises later this month and next and when college campus is open to erupt in violence, which politically is probably going to help Donald Trump. But I hope it doesn't happen because of what's the injuries and the inflicted upon especially Jews. But nonetheless, Leland Vitter, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham showing two quick issues. A couple of days ago, five persons were arrested in a Matthew Perry situation, and one doc sent another doc in notes saying how much money can we get from this moron? And the number was about fifty five thousand dollars in cash monthly, and he was injected by his own personal assistant. And the personal assistant has flipped to provide information on the queen of ketamine and also the two docs. And I would think the celebrity status of Matthew Perry had a lot to do with this happening, which is a full court press from the state of California. The fedge got involved. If a regular schlep had the same thing happened to him, I doubt the consequence would be the same. What are the lessons about the if any about the death of Matthew Perry, which is almost like a suicide, but I'm sure he didn't intend to be killed and those buzzing around him, I guess at fifty five thousand a month in cash, you're talking something north of six hundred and fifty thousand dollars in cash coming out of his pocket, Matthew Perry. And then you got these individuals getting special treatment because of the celebrity status. What comes to what comes to the forefront of your mind about Matthew Perry if anything.
Speaker 2: Number one obviously really sad and that there we've lost so many of these really incredible cultural icons to similar situations, and it's always tragic, and you think about to me, what I think about is all the families who are experiencing the same kind of grief from overdoses from addiction, from brought on by very similar drug dealers to the Queen of ketamine, but who are never going to be prosecuted because the people they kill aren't famous, right, And if you're if you're the father or mother of somebody who was addicted to faetanoyl by an equally evil dealer, you're sitting there going where's justice for my son? Because we're led to believe that justice is for the victim, which in this case is Matthew Perry.
Speaker 1: Now, hundred thousand or so are killed every year through PENTONYL and other means. Maybe that's a load number. And I wasn't quite aware of ketamine, went online, looked at it and certainly it's a painkiller being used to produce some sort of euphoric state. And the only reason we know about this case is the status of Matthew Perry and the fact he had this problem for decades and he probably paid millions and millions of dollars. And when you had the leeches and the scoundrels, scoundrels in Hollywood looking around somebody who could pay, they just beat him up as much as they could have kept him hooked on drugs. And the doctors, the two doctors who are supposed to heal first, do no harm, were the ones doing major injuries. Of course it wasn't the doctors with the ketamine queens. She would have found someone else in The injection took place by his personal assistant of thirty years. I don't have a personal assistant. I assume you don't have a personal assistant outside of New Nation. And so they just used and abuse this guy and he's dead and now someone's going to pay the price. And the penalty for this include life imprisonment and then when the Feds are after and the.
Speaker 2: Bad Yeah, the flip side of this, right is that you use this death as a warning to other would be dealers and to other doctors who are willing to do this and ken ketamine. It lives in that weird world where legal fentanyl does is well as well, that there are people who can benefit from it. It's it's useful intriguing depression, it's useful in other clinical situations, and then it can also be abused. Same with fentanyl. You know, people who are dying of cancer need it, uh to. It is the only drug that will subside the pain that they're going through and ease their suffering. So in a sense, you if something good is going to come from It's one awareness of the dangers of this, but two uh the concept that doctors you know, might think twice before becoming the next ques Ken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I would think in Matthew Perry's drug induced mind, he probably thought, Okay, I have two doctors prescribing this, and therefore it must be safe, and he in.
Speaker 2: His mind, I think about Michael Jackson, right.
Speaker 1: Same thing. I thought, Okay, I'm you know, I have a doctor here giving me the medicine and knocked me out and make me sleep at night, and so therefore it must be safe. So the medical license is used to kill someone instead of help someone, and that's sick. We'll see what happens. But I would anticipate these five individuals, the two docs, and the Queen of Ketamine is going to be in sing sing for life at some point. Secondly, before we talk about politics, I had on a guest the other day from the Heritage Foundation talking about the Digital Services Act, which was passed in the EU, of which I think there's twenty two or twenty seven European countries, and that is and they've hired hundreds of individuals to patrol the Internet in search of disinformation and misinformation that may lead Europeans onto the wrong path when it comes to various issues. And one of the persons involved in the Digital Services Act said that after a few days ago, when Donald Trump and Elon Musk were on x for like two two and a half hours, they put out lots of disinformation and misinformation, And one of the advocates employed by the Digital Services Act said that what we're going to do is seeking arrest warrant for Elon Musk or Donald Trump if they come to Europe. And I'm thinking, are you kidding me? They don't have a First Amendment. And there was a police chief in Britain that's going to seek an arrest warrant for a British politician who's conservative, who put out disinformation about immigrants. They're having a terrible immigrant problem because there was some illegal immigrant. One illegal immigrant with knives went and killed I think three children, mortally wounded about ten others along with their mothers who were having a tailor swift party. And the natives in the Britain got all exercised about this and committed some serious acts of vandalysm burglary against the Islamic Center. And so the guy in charge said, any more disinformation about the prince immigration status and individuals are going to be arrested. Is Leland vitted? Or should Bill Cunningham be concerned when this thing metastasizes they organize themselves later this year or next that if you be vacationing in Italy. I love going to Rome the Vatican. I love going to Florence and looking at David. My wife says it looks something like yours, truly, but she's having some seeing problems. But nonetheless, I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say, Bill, where's the line of dis and misinformation? Now?
Speaker 1: Well, are you concerned about where we're headed with this thing?
Speaker 2: I just am thinking about you and the David. You know your golf swing looks a lot like so Nicholson's too. I'm wondering about this in your your You're onto something in that. This may be a little bit like Alvin Bragg, right, This may be a point where you can sort of have a selective prosecution. Now and it was the problem with the International Criminal Court that it's going after Israel now A slight just thought here. It was not an illegal immigrant in the United Kingdom that killed the three girls. It was just set on the internet, it was. And that's part of the problem here now, right, is that a lie can get around the world faster than the truth can put its pants on. And that is a danger. It's very when we stop agreeing on what the truth is, and stop agreeing that it's necessary to tell the truth regardless of who it helps and who it hurts, and inconvenient facts are still facts, that becomes a problem. But I do I worry that if I take my darling Rachel on a honeymoon somewhere not nearly as culturally significant or educational as seeing the David and Florence, will I be arrested. No, I don't, It doesn't. I don't think that's where this is going. But the fact that we're talking about it, I think says says an awful lot.
Speaker 1: Well, the International Criminal Court is a warned for the arrest of Benjamin Netanyahu, but not a warrned for the arrest of Sinhwar, the Hamas leader that started this war, the only one who arrest Benjamin Netanyahu. And I'm thinking, well, one out of rest warrants for a Hamas leadership, one out of rest warrants for the Iranian leadership, it's only the jew the leader of Israel, that's getting the arrest warrant from the International Criminal Court. And I see it happening in real time, and I'm thinking, oh my god, what are we dealing with here? And that is that Europe has lost its way completely. They don't have a First Amendment. We do here, And as Felix Frankfurter said the Great Justice, the remedy for bad speech is good speech. The remedy for wrong speech is correct speech. In America, we have the First Amendment protecting us, thank god. But in you Europe, they do not. And what they have in Europe is a politically orienteded Alvin Bragg type who wants to go after political opponents acting as if they committed serious crime. And I would note that Judge Mrshawn has not continued the sentencing of Donald Trump in about three weeks. And the Trumpster is saying, and I think it's true that Alvin Bragg's going to put him in jail. There's no stopping the New York Democrats. And then you go to up the pell of court. They go to the Supreme Court of State of New York, then you jump to federal court. It could be hours or days before Trump gets out of jail. Can you imagine Judge Juan Mrshawn locking up Donald Trump in the middle of September.
Speaker 2: I think that in twenty twenty four, you've got to imagine everything.
Speaker 1: And Leland, Ain't that the truth? Because no one could have seen what's going on right now? And if that happens, I think politically, Mike gut tells me it would help him. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: No? I think it would absolutely help him. Number one, you know the flip side of that, not to go too far is number one, it would help him. And number two, we always worry about the wrong thing, right, you know, we always talk about certain things and think we haven't figured out and on and on and on, and then all of a sudden, Donald Trump get shot. So is it possible? And look, you know, you think about in hindsight that Donald you know, Joe Biden dropping out was the most predictable thing in hindsight that you can possibly imagine, right that He's gonna have a terrible debate. And everybody said it was gonna happen when you talk about how can he go on? How can he go on? And you know what when he when he dropped out, okay, and Tamala Harris took over, which was the most predictable thing possible. Donald Trump and his team were caught completely flat footed for the past four weeks trying to define Toamala Harris the fact that they didn't have opposition research ready to go and ads cut the and then it had happened to try and to find her and they hadn't. They hadn't field tested various attack lines and focus group and figured it out and had it all done. Is wild. Yeah, absolutely complete political malpractice to have not done that. We're gonna have Corey Lewandowski on the show tonight and we're writing about this in War Notes, which is our daily newsletter that comes out every day and go to war notes dot com and subscribe for free. And we're writing about this that you know. Now, all of a sudden, in the middle of August, Donald Trump is seated an entire month. To the Democrats, You've got another week coming up of the DNC infomercial, and now they're starting after Labor Day trying to figure out what's the best part of twenty twenty and what's there in the worst parts of the twenty twenty campaign to get rid of in the best parts of the twenty sixteen campaign to bring on. Yeah, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I said months and months and months ago. Joe Biden will not be then because he can't win, and at some point he's gonna leave. Maybe the June twenty seventh debate was the trigger. And if Trump had something to say about that, I would not have debated him after the DNC and then it would have been too late. But for political reasons. I don't know why he did that, but he did. And the just run eds Kama Harris in her own words, to just put up five or six in her own words and quickly defined I, Uh, I don't know, and uh, maybe there was a thought that Joe Biden would be the nominee. I And the biggest scandal happening in American politics, at least in the last several years, is the fact that Joe Biden was lied about by Kamala Harris and all the Democrats, Nancy Pelosi, et cetera. About how competent, how sharp he was, Kamala Harris said about a month before the June twenty seventh debate, I'm with him almost every day. He asked inquisitive questions, as sharp as attacked. He can recite the Korean alphabet backwards. This guy is on top of his game. Morning Joe Scarborough said that this is the best version of Joe Biden there's ever been. And everyone just lied, lied, lied, light and as soon as he left it was all of a sudden. Kamala Harris, who last year the Washington Establishment said, get rid of Kamala Harris as the VP Newsweek Washington Post. She's a drag on the ticket. She can't communicate, she doesn't complete tasks, she has no political foundation acceptable to the American people. Here we are a year later, and she's a cross between Margaret Thatcher and Joan of Arc the same media that last year said she's incompetent, now saying she is so competent you can't even ask her a question because she has the answer ready to go in her mind. But she won't give interviews, nor will she give interviews. I'd like to see her with you on News Nation for about an hour, but she'll never do that. She'll have some interview with sixty Minutes, or maybe with Morning Joe, or just queue up Oprah Winfrey, and then she would have checked off the list. Okay, I did my interview.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Back to the teleprompter. Here's the Leland vintat Are you ready for the big question? Hit me if all this happens, wait so long for the big questions. I'm just clearing my throat at this point. I'm just getting ready for the big question. The big question is this, Let's assume that the DNC is not as bad starting now as it should be. And let's say they get through that, and let's say she gets through the one or two debates that's going to happen. I suggest there's going to be one debate. Whoever wins September tenth, that'll be the end of the debates, and then after that she's up in the polls, and she will conduct an interview with Oprah Winfrey about her feelings and what kind of tree would you like? And then she goes back to the teleprompter. Can she do that for the next two months and win the presidency?
Speaker 2: Well? Can she do it for the next two and a half months? Yes, yes, can do anything right? And the question is will And I think this is an important point. The press turn on Joe Biden. You say whatever you want about Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats, anything else people kicked out Joe Biden was the press. They smelled blood in the water. But more importantly, they felt like they've been hoodwinked and suddenly they were exposed and their credibility was on the line. And the only way to to sort of amend that sin is to have gone after him. And they turned on him right the same way the press turned on Donald Trump in twenty twenty in rankly the same way the press turned on Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen. Yeah. So I think the question is does the press become embarrassed by the sycophant that coverage of Kamala Harris, I say, I said, oh, well then then then then then you answered, then you answered your.
Speaker 1: Own questions at least alternative. What's Kamala Harris? Come October, there'll be no alternative. And the press knows what's his taken. They have such a visceral hatred for Donald Trump by any means necess Sarah. They want to get rid of him. But Leland Vetter up up against the clock. We got a run, but Matthew Perry the Digital Services Act, Kamala Harrison price controls away we go. But Leyland Vetter, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. When you go in your big honeymoon, be careful about going to Europe. All right, Leland, get my best of Rachel in the family. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thanks Bill.
Speaker 1: All right, let's continue the Digital Services Act. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundreds WLW.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, in the Intended Forest, Eddie and Rocky are yucking Grandma's house.
Speaker 1: She's a big fan of the show. Even better, she loves baking us cookies.
Speaker 3: However, as they approached Grandma's cottage, they sense trouble. Hold on, rock I sense trouble. They peaked inside Grandma's place and be held a grisly scene.
Speaker 2: Oh no, the wolf.
Speaker 1: Got Granny, but look he didn't get the cookies. That's a relief.
Speaker 3: Eddie and Rocky, Happy endings for all scept Grandma.
Speaker 2: This afternoon at three on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: Country music superstar Thomas Rhett is coming to Great American Ballpark on August twenty nine, after the red stake on the athlete