Speaker 1: How high will maleak neighbors go in tonight's proceedings, Where will people draft Stefan Diggs in the FFPC Big Gorilla for a chance at a million bucks? And will one of these twelve teams actually be the leading contender or the team that wins the one million dollar grand prize in the FFPC Big Gorilla. This year we will have this and so much more tonight on the show. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around your High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. Live coverage of the ff PC Big Gorilla starts now. Stay on the pressure. I'm broadcast live and hord to round the world.
Speaker 2: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts, Eric Balkman and Farrell Elliott. The High Steak Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available, here are Eric Boltman and Barrel Elliot.
Speaker 3: Greetings and salutations to all of you, b alcoholics and Farelix. Welcomed into the latest episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. Presented by the Fantasy Football Players Championship at my f FPC dot com. My name is Eric Balkman.
Speaker 1: You may know me from the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour Extra reps as well as the Road of His High Stakes Lowdown, as well as the Fantasy Football Players Championship Insider Access on the Better Sports Network. Hi, Hello and welcome. So good to have you aboard tonight. We have a great extra special episode. You know, a lot of you people have been watching the the f FPC versus Joe's over the course of the last couple of weeks, and we have something similar tonight. Now, while everybody in this draft tonight will not be competing for a twenty twenty seven FFPC Main Event entry, they will be competing for a twenty twenty seven all right, I beg your pardon twenty twenty six FFPC million dollar Grand Prize. It only takes one team. It only team takes one draft. It only takes one player to win the FFPC million dollar Grand Prize. Here this year, and without further ado, I bring in my co host, the Man, the myth legend, the guy who is the definitive commissioner of Fantasy Football. He runs KFFFC dot com Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship. Please welcome in, my good buddy Farrel, Elliott Farrell, welcome in.
Speaker 4: You just couldn't get that million dollars to come out, could you?
Speaker 1: Just?
Speaker 4: You were trying, you were you were pushing it, and it's just a million dollars. Buck you Maybe you do that thing with your finger and do it like that and say a million, how.
Speaker 1: Are you money? I'm doing good, I'm doing good.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: We we did the We did the FFPC pros versus Joe's over the course of the last couple of weeks. And while that's cool and we get stix FFPC jos versus six f FPC industry pros facing off against each other, I think tonight is a little bit more important given the fact that Pharah, one of these twelve players, could be the winner of the million dollars grand prize in the FFPC Big Gorilla Competition this year. And that's why I love broadcasting and streaming these not broadcasting but streaming these drafts, because you never know, like one of these years we might actually have the draft that features the million dollar winner, which could happen tonight.
Speaker 4: And when it all comes down Bulkie to that championship round.
Speaker 1: There's a few moves.
Speaker 4: There's one or two moves tonight in a league that could separate a team from either that million dollars or a top fifty finish, a top one hundred finish, winning this twelve team group here in this league. And that's just like the NFL. You know, we're watching training camp and the game comes down to two or three plays generally, And that's kind of what we saw last night in a game where it was the first game out, and it shows the level of professionalism in the NFL. And I think we'll see the same thing tonight when we see the level of professionalism of our early drafters here in August. They are ready, they've been drafting a long time. We've got three, if not four guys from Kentucky who are carrying our flag in competition in the FFPC, and I'm just really excited about seeing it. You know, we've had a lot changed since we were visiting with TERP Pros versus Joe's and just a very short time, we've got a lot of questions answered, new landing spots for players. We don't have to guess anymore. Well, it's getting very excited.
Speaker 1: It is. And without further ado, let me bring up the draft board tonight and let everybody in on what's going on in this draft here. Uh, these guys are motoring forward here sure, and I have to God, my my computer is failing right now and I have your yours is working. You need to know, well, I want to. I'm trying to get trying to get into the the the the lineup, the draft order for tonight, so I can tell everybody who's being picked tonight. And I don't want to just like give you the blind you know.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know this is you are an industry professional.
Speaker 1: You could do it for memory, well I could, but I don't. I don't want to give short shrift of anybody. You're impressive that way, Thank you so much. You want me to run through them, well before you do, Perrel, I want to give you. I want to give every the opportunity to know that. Like I'm drafting in a couple of kff SAN events, a couple of kff S best balls right now. What's available in the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at kffs dot com.
Speaker 4: At the moment going off tomorrow night is our Shotgun Division Bulky, and I think right now there's four spots left available and that will be one of our main events online main events, and they run It starts at ten o'clock Eastern and our main events run about an hour and forty minutes, and I think that would be a nice way to close out your Saturday. Or if you're like me, you know that's kind of in the middle of the afternoon ten o'clock on Saturday night, But I digress. We also have main events filling in Cincinnati and Louisville. If you want to participate, we'll find a way for you to do so. In a couple of our events Ancillari and our main event in Cincinnati six pm August twenty third, we will be taking two or three virtual drafters. You can call in and is the next best thing to be in there, Bucky, except you don't get any fried chicken if you call in. But but there's a lot of good things and thank you for bringing it up, sir. We want to cast a big net and make everyone aware of the league. And perhaps you know we've had a number of players. Norm Barons is coming in g Mann from out in California is coming in. We've we've got players that have added us that have visited here from Florida. On the show tonight. I think we have mister Steider this drafting the team and he has joined yet Lee Nider. I think he and his playing barn Dean have joined us for the league.
Speaker 1: So it's it's really good. We'll have got some great Yeah, it's it's all about great players and that's what we'll have tonight. I'm trying to so I'll bring it out right now the best I can right now, Pharaoh. With what we have, we have the Black Inferno, Maurice Jones at the one on one taking, Jamior Gibbs tonight, Diana Russisi, Diana VERSSISI, the Diana Russini fan Club that helpman and our good buddy Robert Sagerman draft taking.
Speaker 4: The fan club is expanding, by the way, membership in that and you know these guys run at the fan club, but the membership is expanding.
Speaker 1: Membership is expanding. Tom Smith at the Young Youngstakes, Jamarch Marchase at the one O three, and then we got blood, sweat and beers going puku at the one o four Cool Handbook. Uh, that's Matt Book and we'll talk with him in just a little bit here. He breaks the tight end Cherry at one o five tonight to take Rock powers Daphney. That's Frank m. Bornoni drafts a Monroe Saint Brown over Jackson Smith a Juba something that we'll be talking about going forward tonight. Kenneth Walker to Tony Pung Team seven to four to seven drafts him tonight at the one oh seven, Chase Brown off the board to Ana Conda at the one oh eight, followed by Smith and Jigbub to Salt Squad that is Greg Saltner who has been a guest on this show within the last couple of years. He drafts JSN at the one oh nine, Christian McCaffrey off the board to c t ESPN at the one ten uh, and then followed by Tommy Harron taking Ashton genty at the one eleven, and Justin Jefferson wrapping up the first round tonight Pharrell at the one to twelve. Jefferson the fourth receiver taken, the twelfth overall player taken tonight. Where do you stand on where you would draft Brock Bauers in a managed team like this trying to win a million bucks? How do you how do you way in on on Brock Powers at the one o five?
Speaker 4: Phar oh, I am drafting currently in a big goal reala. I had the sixth position. I took Brock Bowers, and I wanted.
Speaker 1: To take him.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to be able to take him on my main events at Planet Hollywood at the FFPC because of the nature of my draft picks.
Speaker 1: So I did it. I was happy I did it.
Speaker 4: I added Harold Fanning later, So I'm going with is what Turp would say, the hero tied end. But to answer your question specifically, I like it. I want to see it. I think he bounces back as a force. Whoever is a quarterback with this team. I can't get it out of my mind that when I asked Raider players about Brock Bowers, to a man, they said, this is the best damn football player I've ever met.
Speaker 1: Which I love to see. We're already in the fourth round and I would not bring on our first guest here tonight this early, but we have to at this point because we're into the fourth round. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome in the gentleman drafting the Cool hand Book franchise at the one oh five. The guy who drafted the first tight end off the board tonight, the guy one of the guys who is tracing a one.
Speaker 4: H uh, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: He is focusing again on on a million dollar grand prize tonight from the one oh five. UH Brock, Bauers, Drake, London, Melik Neighbors have been his first three choices. Let's get into why he's been doing it. It is Matt book drafting at the one oh five tonight, Matt Good evening, and welcome sir.
Speaker 6: Good evening, guys, longtime listener, first time caller.
Speaker 1: Great love it. That is fantastic, Matt. So So you had the opportunity at the one oh five, and I think this is very appreciate with how people are drafting their big rella teams this year. There are two receivers and two running backs off the board usually at the UH one O one, one O two, one O three, one oh four, and then the draft sort of begins at the one oh five. You had the opportunity to take jsn aman Ros, Saint Brown, Walker, Chase Brown, JT. Everybody. You took brock Bowers there explain that pick.
Speaker 6: Mainly it was upside. You know, I think the Bronck this year, you can get an absolute ton of targets, right, So it seems like a sure fire pick for the first at least for the first round. And kind of also time to my strategy later on. I wanted to not think about tight end, especially later on the rounds, knowing I'm drafting with a lot of season veterans here so.
Speaker 1: Well, and it makes sense, uh, and to get and like, I'll be honest with you. In my kffs SE drafts, my recent KFF bet SE drafts, I have been going with brock Bowers in the second round pretty exclusively. And and Matt, I look at it from the standpoint of, like, God, this guy is so good, right, and regardless of you know, tight end premium and the fact that you have two extra flexes in this, I just looked at it from the standpoint of, like, what's going to help me win the overall?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: And I think Bowers is a big key in winning the overall this year. And if you have to soak the one oh five into them, you soak the one o five into them. We'll talk about that in a second. You're on the clock in the fourth round here, Bowers, London Neighbors off the board. What are you thinking here right now? Sir?
Speaker 4: So many choices, Yes there is now listen.
Speaker 1: Now here's the thing. We got Joonte Williams off the board as what is that running back nine? A running back eight here? So and you have no running backs on your team, you could load up with a third receiver here and really put the screws to everybody else in your league. You could also take a second tight end here, Matt, take us through what you're thinking here in the fourth round.
Speaker 6: So I'm thinking, given the wide receivers that are currently available, and I'm not a big fan of running back to a certain point in the draft, so I think I'm gonna go with Travis etn or Hn if he likes to be called why not?
Speaker 7: Why not? I like that?
Speaker 4: Now, you know, I like the way Balky that he comes in here with great swagger and with his first two picks, he doesn't care who's playing quarterback. He's taken two. He's taken two guys. It doesn't matter, and you know, just not that it relates to football. But I just one of my girls just texted me here and said that guy should change his name to dream Book, that he's too handsome. So you know you got you got a lot of things going for you tonight, buddy, So don't mess this draft up.
Speaker 1: I mean you're you're on your way. I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: I'm going for the million, you know, don't want the socks you're always talking about Farare, although I'm sure that's.
Speaker 1: On the other leak.
Speaker 4: I love the way the million rolls off your tongue, Balky, do it like that million?
Speaker 1: See there he is, BA. You're back on game. You're back on game. So so Matt, you here's the thing you uh, from the from the five spots tonight, you grab your first running back and at you end, which happens to be a number uh like a like a number one running back, top twelve running back in this format, to go with Neighbors, to go with London, to go with Bowers. We talked about Bowers already.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: The London pick makes perfect sense to me. I have to ask you, though, Matt, how do you feel about Neighbors? We know how you drafted him tonight in the Big Gorilla in the FFPC main event. Is this a player that you feel like you have to draft in the third round right now, given all the positivity that's been coming out in Giants training camp, Or is this a player that you know, in the right situation, you can let somebody else draft. I just want to get your sort of your your feels, so to speak, on Malik Neighbors.
Speaker 6: So I've warmed up on him given the beat writers and all everything you're seeing and reading these days, and I feel like right now it's an appropriate place being in the third round. I may have even take him in a second. I was contemplating it because he's going to be a target goblin right, great strength to schedule what morgs you ask for. I anticipate a little slower recovery right coming off at Henry especially, But no, I was had no issue taking him in the third.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And and he could be a guy. And I've said this on several of my shows, Matt, that he starts off the year at the one two turn in FPC Gorilla drafts and he falls all the way to the sixth round, And he could be one of these rare circumstances where we see him go all all the way back up to the one two turn by the time where I plan on Hollywood in Las Vegas for the FFPC live events there, which would certainly be an unbelievable feeling. You're on the clock right now at the five oh five, London and Neighbors are the receivers. Powers is the tight end, The running back is Travis Accia, Matt Book, what do you thinking here in the fifth round?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to go give me some Tutin.
Speaker 1: Base Shall Tutin a player that has been the number one drafted Jaguar over the last couple of weeks in Big Gorilla and main event drafts in the FFPC. I think it's so interesting to think about Tutin because as much as we are all on Matt the Jaguars offense, nobody is really taking any of these guys aggressively in the top fifty picks of the Big Gorilla, of the Main Event and so on and so forth. You take Tutin here as the number one Jaguar drafted tonight, and I'm kind of curious as to what you think is going to happen with Tutin this year. With Chris Rodriguez in the backfield, and knowing that this offense is loaded for bear, why is Tutin worth your while in the mid fifth round of an FFPC big Gorilla.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking, at this way, the Jaguars offense is gonna be full steams ahead, right, Chris Rodrigrez.
Speaker 7: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like the guy.
Speaker 6: I think he's gonna bolter some touchdowns probably in the back half of the year, but overall, I think given the market share, I'm okay with Tuton giving it a high powered offense. And we look and think about offenses. You want a piece of top ten offenses, right, and I think Jacks gonna be that this year.
Speaker 4: Do you think Henderson, who you could have had, has a bigger percentage roll of that rushing attack or do you think Tuton has a bigger percentage role in Jacksonville?
Speaker 6: I lean, I lean Tuton. I was tempted with Henderson because, to be honest, I feel that as though he probably has more upside, but it's a little more comfortable Touton.
Speaker 4: Event you're in your early the early vibe from camp in Jacksonville as Touton looks really really good, and they're they're moving them in and out, They're spending some time with the ones. But yeah, I think Tuton is the one A and then Rodriguez is the one being. I think it'll prove that way out. So I think there, but I hope.
Speaker 1: So, Matt, when you you're coming up on the sixth round here, and I'm just kind of want to give you a blanket question when you're drafting in the FFPC, Big Gorilla, do you have a set like kind of like I want to have my second running back by this round. I want to have my third wide receiver by this round. I want to have my first tight end no later than this round. Do you go in with that mentality or is that just kind of like, Hey, I'm just gonna let the draft come to me. Whatever happens happens now.
Speaker 6: I let the draft come to me. But I also realized, as the draft comes to me, if a certain player, if I pick a tight end like Brock Bauers in the first round, that's gonna yield for me pick up my second and third tight end. Watch different rounds, right or when I take my quarterback, I have different draft strategies based on that when I take running back, et cetera. So I let the draft company to a degree, but I'm not falling always by the draft.
Speaker 1: If that makes sense, right, Matt, It does make sense. It makes perfect sense, Matt. The last thing I'm gonna ask you tonight, and it don't don't feel like you have to overshare here, but if there's one player after the tenth round tonight that you feel like you get a pretty good shot of landing that you're going to try to target, uh here, round eleven, who is that player? Or maybe there's a couple of players that you're looking at in the second half of the draft, which is only four runs away at this point, just shout out, Chris Bell, wiggle off the hook, and then you'll no, No, Chris Bell. I get it, like in Feral Hell, trying to get him off the hook, like you're you're you're wanting him to expose himself in this situation exactly. I'm he just doesn't want to do.
Speaker 6: You know what, I'll go with this one very late in the drafts Rashad Bateman wide receiver two for the Ravens. Really that that would not shock me as what the heck flecks down the road throughout the year.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so I have to ask you, man, on this in regards to Bateman, they drafted two tight ends, they drafted two wide receivers. I'm talking about the Ravens in the NFL draft this year. And Bateman, granted, they did sign him to a big money deal prior to this offseason, but why are you in on Bateman late in this? By the way, and Lamar Jackson too coming off a bad season as well.
Speaker 6: I think the Ravens offense is going to turn around. Bateman has had a rough go one coming from injuries in college injuries than to Lamar, and I think the risk reward. You're getting a potential wide receiver too for a top ten offense.
Speaker 1: And what's what's its ADP.
Speaker 6: Bulk seventeenth eighteenth round right around there? Yes, yeah, that's a that's almost like a free Bingo square, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could have convinced me more bell, you know.
Speaker 4: So that answer is very soon to what gave away the Scotsman in the Inglorious Bastards when they were in the basement, you know, and he gave the three fingers and the wrong way and the Nazis all drew their guns and you know it's nobody, nobody's buying it Matt, But thanks for throwing that out there.
Speaker 7: It was a good it was a.
Speaker 1: Good actor, Matt. Matt listen, Uh, certainly appreciate you popping a board tonight. Certainly appreciate you drafting tonight. If I can have you make one more pick live on the air. Uh, it's at excuse me, at and tootin. It's London and neighbors and it's Bowers wide variety of you going wherever you want to here in the sixth round, where are you going?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 6: I think, with keeping with a theme of upside, who gives you more upside than Lamar Jackson the quarterback boom?
Speaker 1: You get Lamar Jackson there, which is somebody. It's setting up the Rashad Bateman pick later on everybody. So so everybody who is wondering if they're going to get Bateman late, we're going to have to tangle with the force that is Matt book here drafting at the five spot tonight, Lamar Jackson the second quarterback off the board. Very normal, I would say, as far as what we've seen in the Big Gorilla over the last three days, Matt, this was so awesome when you win the million dollars coming up later on this season, we will reference this draft and your appearance on this as to how you built this team. Potential number one quarterback, potential number one tight end, potential number one wide receiver as well. There's a lot of stuff going for you tonight in the draft. Good luck the rest of the way, and good luck the rest of the drafting season. We'll talk with you again soon.
Speaker 6: Thanks, guys, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: That is Matt Book, ladies and gentlemen. He is drafting at the five spot tonight. That book cool hand book tonight. Which does Ryan Ferrell? I know the cool hand, Luke. You know the cool hand Luke? Right, Paul Newman way back in the day. Yes, sir, what we have here is a failure to communicate yes exactly yes, which was on the Guns and Roses. Use your illusion of double album that came out in the late nineties as well. So good stuff there. We're touching all the bases tonight. We're all over the place. He's all, it's kind of psyched. I am too. I'm very psyched here as we entered the seventh round here and without further ado, Pharrell, normally I would give a little bit of a respite here before we get into the second guest of the night. But I can't help it because this dude has been on so many shows with us. He was the Early Rampage Champion. He is a player that has had so much success in the FFPC Big Gorilla, and he is trying to win not only this league tonight, but trying to win the We're all million dollar grand Prize. Please welcome onto the program. Welcome back out of the program, mister Tommy Island. It is Tommy Harron, Tommy. Good evening, Welcome in.
Speaker 7: What's up, gentlemen. How you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing good. I'm doing good. I'd be doing a lot better if my daughter would not be forcing forcing this cat that we own right into my love it when she makes him, everybody, everybody say hi to Emma and say hi to Chip our cat.
Speaker 7: Okay, hello Emma and Chip. You're bringing me good luck. Yeah, you're bringing me good luck.
Speaker 1: There you go, Emma, you're bringing Tommy good luck. Tommy, get the luck. Yes, you're on YouTube. Go back, go back up and staras and watch it. I gotta get back to this, Okay. I know it's frustrated. Tommy the Early Rampage champion. This is twenty twenty five, right that you won.
Speaker 7: Right, yes, yep, yep, the inaugural and you and.
Speaker 1: The inaugural twenty twenty five early rampage, and you are on board with plenty of drafts in the early rampage in twenty twenty six as well. I want not that I want to like say like, oh, yeah, if you didn't draft early, you shouldn't be drafting at all right now. But certainly you know the value of drafting early in the FFPC Big Gorilla.
Speaker 7: Oh it's uh. I mean, you take some bites here and there, you know, but uh, for the most part, you you end up winning. You get value. I mean, look I draft I started drafting February, the first I mean of some of the first drafts I was in. And you're getting guys like DJ Moore in the twelfth round to start, I mean, and and look where he's going now. I mean, it's it. There's a value there. And it worked last year, my first my last two years, a third and a fourth in the Big Gorilla, and both teams were drafted before April. No, there you go. And by the way, both were drafted at the twelve spot. So this is the eleventh spot. So good luck for Remy. Maybe this is your good luck charm.
Speaker 1: So fine, our our version of gambit from the X Men. Remy Leboue drafting in the twelve spot next to Tommy. That is Timmy hearing the eleventh spot.
Speaker 7: We drafted together last year. I think on this one of these together.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did, you did.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so Tommy, let's let and let me ask you, like, when you're drafting at the eleventh spot in the Big Gorilla, it always seems to me like you don't know what's going to be there, you don't know how to prep for this. Ten picks go off the board, you see five running backs eliminated, you see four receivers eliminated, you see a tight end eliminated. You settled on Ashton genty, and I'm kind of curious as to why you went with at the one eleven.
Speaker 7: Oh, he's a target. So it wasn't even a s I wouldn't call it a subtle I was. I was hoping he was gonna fall to me. I'm a genty guy this year. I think he's he's due for a big upswing. Alright, let's let's go. We're giddy up, guys hot on.
Speaker 4: We said it on, you said it on Pros Versus Shows Balky and will say it again here. Every NFL coach will tell you the player gets better in the second year. The biggest he ever makes is between year one and two. And I'm proud of that.
Speaker 7: Mad.
Speaker 4: I think you made pick and then you followed it up in the second round with James Cook. And that's a that's a football team that, despite whatever you believe in the quarterback and Josh Allen, that's a football team that really really wants to run the ball and they want to do it with Cook. So I think you're I think you're in a mighty mighty good place there. Weukey, do you do you think Tommy is good? To channlenge a little little JK. Simmons tonight? You know, it's movie night here on the.
Speaker 1: Million Dollar Are we talking whiplash? Are we gonna go whiplashing a little bit of.
Speaker 7: All of them?
Speaker 1: Just as a general character?
Speaker 4: You know, it's uh, I'm just very impressed with, you know, very chesty, very masculine his own as well like Pharaoh.
Speaker 1: What what is your favorite JK. Simmons movie? Lady Killers? Lady Killers. Oh my god, I forgot he was in that because I just think of Tom Higgs. I don't I don't think of J. K. Simmons in that, Okay, but that that's good to know. So so, Tommy, you are on the clock, yeah, shortly here, you're on deck right now. You have four receivers to your name. You have Genti and Cook. We just talked about James Cook Flowers Higgins, who I love, especially at the value that you got him here in the early fourth round. Laporta la puerta esta bierta, as Seinfeld would say, Aka, Sam Laporta is always open.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then you get Adonsay and Chris Godwin here. You're now on the clock at the eight oh two beggar, pardon what are you thinking here?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, decision game is factoring into this million dollar team.
Speaker 7: Kenny, I mean Kenny G. Especially when you know about RB three all day long. I've got a ton of shares. He's probably my besides like your back end guys like I got a lot of Nick Singleton and those guys late, but Kenny G is probably my highest on running back in that middle tier because I I just think he's he's got some upside like he's he's he's got a good floor with his receiving, but he also look if so we want to buy Bucky Irving, but you know, he's there's there's a there's a there's a lot that could go on there. They could split, which wouldn't be terrible. And that's where I'm drafting him at now. And if you know, if if Bucky does get banged up or something happens, or if it takes over, then Kenny g is gonna you know, he's gonna be great. And Kenny g is the teacher's pet everywhere he goes pet. I've heard the term coaches cat nip. Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Just like they loved him in Philly, they obviously loved him in Pittsburgh, love him in Tampa. Uh, Tommy, what is that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: You you just wax poetic on Gainwell here in the eighth round. You obviously did not select Bucky Irving in this draft. Does the fact that what you just espoused here to us about Gainwell, does that make you feel like you know what I want to be out on Irving this year or as a volume drafter, as you are, You're still gonna pepper him in every now and then. How do you feel about Bucky Irving?
Speaker 7: I'm out. I'm out on Irving. I just haven't. I didn't touched him. I didn't like, you know, similar to and they both might bought me in the ass, but like similar Like Josh Jacobs, I'm out on Josh Jacobs. And by the way, not because of his off the field problems, just because I think we talked about that earlier this year when I was on the show and I was like, it's the guy I'm fading, and you know, it's just, uh, there's certain guys and at this point in the year, I'm done. I'm like, all right, I'm pot committed and if avites me, ad buyes me, and uh, I'm a high volume drafter. But there's some people that are just stay out on and I stay committed on it. Sometimes I'll mix it in, but those are guys that I haven't, right.
Speaker 1: And that makes sense, like and I get it, and I think the viewers here tonight get it. From the standpoint of how you're attacking the f f PC and trying to win this million bucks in the Big Gorilla.
Speaker 4: You've got a pretty good resume. You know you've got a pretty good resume, and you'll always draft in February because you'll be spending every Super Bowl with the bulk musl.
Speaker 1: I you know you're you're true to form. I really I really like what you.
Speaker 4: I really like what you're putting together here, Laporta over Pits and fan any any reason, not Pits and not Fanning.
Speaker 1: I probably was spicy. This is spicy Tommy, let's hear it.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 7: And so I'm in a little Porter this year. I think he's due for a nice big First of all, I love the energy right now. I was watching and this isn't why I drafted a day, but I was watching NFL Network all day while I was working, working.
Speaker 8: But uh.
Speaker 7: And uh, lots of energy there. They brought and drew PETSI and like that. I mean, look, he fed his off new offensive coordinator and look what it did for McBride. I'm not trying to say laport this is a good situation for Sam Laporta, and I love it more than I love Pitts. I've got enough shares of Pits. I've got enough shares of Fanning. Fanning the only thing that scares me is Cleveland. You got you got Casey Concepcion, you got Denzel Boston coming.
Speaker 1: In and both are looking great by the way.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, no, no, no, Look trust me. I love Harold Fanning, I love Kyle Pitts, but I'm I've become more and more bullish on Sam Reported as the season's gone on, and uh, I'm kind of I'm planting a little flag there with him. I like their quarterback, Like, yeah, I mean I could see, look, I can see you know, seventy catches, nine hundred one thousand yards and eight eight nine touchdowns. Give me that all day long and I'll take it.
Speaker 1: You need to give me something.
Speaker 4: I need you to send me your favorite cocktail or your favorite base of a car. I'm putting together a bar list for the k f F s C. You should see what I have in mind for Balky, and it's got Red Bull involved because he's drafting.
Speaker 1: No, no, couple.
Speaker 7: Bull.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the thing. I have to side a couple of things here. Number one, and Tommy knows this. Anytime Tommy and I have bought each other cocktails, Uh huh at the k F F f C, Tommy has it always I mean it's always literally been old fashions, right, yes.
Speaker 7: Old fashioned one time no except for the except for the uh the sunrise, which I bloody Marry.
Speaker 1: We didn't do Bloody Mary at seven a up. We didn't do Bloody Marry. But normally it's always been old fashioned. I have a heart condition that may be hereditary. I don't know. But I can't just red bulls the way I used to, and I'm.
Speaker 4: I've got to do something about that. You know, you're okay, we'll we'll find no red no Red Brother, no Red Bull for bulk. But I'm working on that. I don't I don't want to. There's people that are interested in fantasy football, so we went too.
Speaker 1: Far with that. But tom but Tommy, I should say like like to, I think like your your whole thing, like you love old fashions.
Speaker 7: As Yes, I've got a whole set up behind me over here for old fashions.
Speaker 1: So oh there you go.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 1: I didn't make the bourbon, Tommy until you came on the show.
Speaker 7: I've got some old Forrester nineteen ten right here.
Speaker 6: So but.
Speaker 1: You get you guys don't understand the old fashions in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin old fashions are completely different than what you would get in in Kentucky, in western Kentucky when we're at the kf F s C. And and I think that, like so, so the thing is, when you get an old fashion in Northwust, Wisconsin, it's all about like it tastes like candy, right there's there's there's rarely any booze whereas you go and you have two of them before a kf f SC draft just just just outside Louis Ball and you're like, whoa, you know, it's it's a totally different experience.
Speaker 4: Well, and Monkie, you are an honorary Kentucky and you're working your way up to a cardinal status. So you know you're okay, you get what Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, And and Tommy is too and I can't wait to see, uh you know what happens with Tommy and I are going head to head in the kf F s C coming up in just a few weeks. Here, Tommy, you are in the hole here and I and I have to ask you what you're thinking because we have I mean, this is a this is a main event. Uh, I shouldn't say a main event. But it's a big gorilla. It's not a best ball. And we have seen quarterbacks not being pushed up the way that they have in pros versus Joe's. You're on the clock right now. Eight quarterbacks are off the board. You already have three running backs, you already have four receivers and a tight end, and you've already made the decision. Went ahead.
Speaker 7: I don't take long man.
Speaker 1: Trevor Lawrence was the pick here.
Speaker 7: I'll be honest, I was considering all three of those guys. Actually, it's not just me, it's my uh my partner in crime here, Brent Allman. He's uh, he's drafting as well here and uh, by the way he's uh, he's in this is by far. He more than he's probably ten x what he drafted last year as far as leads in F F p C. Yeah, and he will be Look, I'm gonna have feral help. Farrell's gonna help sweet talk Tanya's wife and letting Brent come to Kentucky. I didn't like it, That's right, that's right, that's right. And uh but yeah, so uh yeah, we were we were we were going QB here would have taken Caleble buld of been nice if if we wanted a stack, But stacks aren't that import in a and in a big gorilla. They're a little more important in the best bouse. I love Trev Trev. I mean, look, Trev. Trev's riding high right now. He's got a great offense. So I'm feeling good there.
Speaker 1: Tommy, you're back on the clock here in the tenth round after drafting Lawrence in the in the previous round. Again through running backs Genty, Cook, Flowers, Higgins, Odoon's that Godwin and Laporte is a tight end. What are you doing here in the tenth.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, here we go. All right, hold on second, we're making a decision here, talk through it. All right, we're going here, We're gonna go. We're gonna go. Well, little diggy, diggy, diggy.
Speaker 1: Can't you see the freshly signed wide receiver for the Washington Commander, Stefon Diggs goes off the board tonight at the ten three as Tommy Harron's number five wide receiver. Tell us a little bit about why Digs made the most sense here for you guys.
Speaker 7: I mean, he's he's definitely like Entrance is the number two there in Washington, you know, looked at looked at Jagon Reid and some other guys. But I mean Alec Pierce potentially, and Alec Peers is a little tricky for me right now. I like Alec Peerce. But and I've heard look by the way, I've heard you a lot, like like I heard you in Coventry the other day, some good talk on that and and I heard you this morning with with Joe Dolan and those guys.
Speaker 1: Serious Fantasy Football in the Morning presented by Fantasy Points.
Speaker 7: I was, yes, No, it's one of the bad look I always welcome from. That's what I do on my walk in the morning. I listen to that show and love it when you're on on Fridays, and and it's followed by you and then the guru, I mean Jonathan Jay Hansen. I mean, are you kidding me? It's like two legends. So it's uh it's good stuff. But uh no, I going Diggs. I think Diggs feels good there. I think he's in a good situation. I think he's happy. He's kind of back home, you know, he was. He's a fear of Fear of the Turtle, Maryland terrapin back in Washington, and you know, good situations. Uh, you guys.
Speaker 1: He was last year, but he was not on the field full time.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 4: Here he's going to be on the field all the time.
Speaker 1: And that's that's a thousand.
Speaker 7: Yards and and was you're you're you're one hundred percent right, Pharaoh god Well.
Speaker 4: Said, I'm really shocked he was still here in the tenth terp so eloquently said it that that he would shoot up the boards and uh, I'm surprised he didn't go earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean it's it's one of those things, and I get it. And and the ten o two right now for Diggs might make sense, but he could go significantly higher over the course of the next few weeks as well. The last thing I want to bring up, Tommy B before we let you go and enjoy the second half of this draft, your draft game, Well you draft Godwin. Is this an insight into you liking the Buccaneers this year or is this just a case of uh, those are the bp as at that point?
Speaker 7: I mean if yeah, I mean I think it's a good, good situation. I yeah, Uh, over there we go. We've got Brandon Albert going to.
Speaker 1: Tip touchdowns baby, that's that's I will.
Speaker 7: I will never criticize anybody for drafting Brandon Aubrey. I've got shares of them. I but uh no, I I like the team. I like like Godwin. I really like Godwin. I mean the question is does he stay on the field. If he does, then Chris Godwin's steal the seventh round. If he if he if he gets hurt, I mean, if he plays fourteen games, I'm happy, and you know, and it's so and then game well again, I feel very safe with him, especially as at RB three, especially when you got two anchors up top at running back.
Speaker 4: Well, don't give us, don't give us any tip, but I'm interested. Uh, I'm interested to see what you're gonna do with your second tidy end. So I better let you confer with your with your playing partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, Tommy, who's drafting with you tonight?
Speaker 7: Brent Alman?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, perfect, right, And you guys have have done a ton of leagues.
Speaker 7: Prior to this. Yeah, any of my any of my teams that have a babyside it, that's the ones that Brent and I are sharing. Okay, Yeah, I've got a system. I keep up with.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, man, Uh, congratulations on any great start to this draft. You're halfway through. It seems like a really good contender for the million dollar grand prize. And like most people, Tommy that have drafted at this point in the season, you have not drafted your perfect draft yet. I am of the opinion that you will. Yes, and and thank you for the I'm gonna put this on the full Can I put this on the full screen right now, Tommy, go back to that. I'm gonna see if I can put this on the full screen.
Speaker 7: No, no, I.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, there we go and and I'll roove Ferrell. I removed me.
Speaker 7: Ship. How do I do this?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's my living room. There we go? Is that working?
Speaker 1: You're looking very good when it comes to uh Tommy Hern, ladies and gentlemen, Oh god, I got Matt book back on there. Tommy Hearn chiming in right now live from the east coast of the of the country, drafting what could be a million dollar team in the f f PC. Big Gorilla. Don't be a stranger. We will uh hook up with you again soon and at the bare minimum, I will see you at the end of this month live when we are buying each other old fashions.
Speaker 5: Me too.
Speaker 7: And we're gonna have some Gordon Ramsey food. We're gonna have some dinner, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, which I'm very excited about. I'm very excited about as well. Tommy, be good, good luck the rest of this draft man.
Speaker 7: Take care guys that that I cut him off there. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Tommy Herron chiming in from from the East Coast tonight. Ferrell drafting a massive team here tonight from the eleventh spot, and I should I should mention this too, like we have a really talented group of drafters. I don't know if I said this at the top of the show tonight, but we got Robert Sangerman from the two hole tonight, we have Tom Smith drafting from the three hole tonight. We have obviously we talked with Matt Book who's drafting from the five spot tonight, Frank m Bornoni, who I would love to interview on this show, but he has been elusive. He is, he is, but he's drafting from the sixth spot. Tony Pung, who is drafting tonight from the seventh spot, Taiwan, Tony giving his son the opportunity to draft on the Friday night show at last week with the Scambling Podcast guys, but he is. He is running this draft tonight. We'll talk about his team in a second. Greg Salter from the ninth spot. We got Brady Stewart in the ten spot tonight CTESPN, and then of course Tommy Island in the eleven and then Remy Lebau, who is no stranger from drafting on the live stream from the from the twelve spot tonight. I'll throw up the draft board once again tonight, just so everybody is aware of what's going on here tonight, and I will tell everybody right now if you are trying to join the studio, make sure your camera and your audio is on so we can bring you onto the show. And without further ado, I think we bring on our next guest tonight. Ladies and gentlemen, you know him, you love him. He is a multi time winner of the kf FFC and the FFPC and he is drafting live tonight with his buddy Ethan. He is Robert Sangerman and he is coming to us live right now, drafting from the two spot. The Diana Russini Fan Club. Please welcome in, Ethan and Robert. Good evening, guys. How's it going so far tonight? Halfway through this draft?
Speaker 9: Well, like I told you before, I always think I drafted winner, but I end up losing more than I win.
Speaker 1: Well, but tonight could be different tonight.
Speaker 8: That's why I draft a lot of teams, and that's what.
Speaker 1: It's all about for sure. And I have to ask you, like, so number one at the two eleven tonight, Bobby, you go with Loveland. You could have grabbed him at the three h two, perhaps maybe not, he'd by not of falling at that point. But you grab Lovelan in the second round tonight in an FFPC, a tight end premium format. How important was it for you and Ethan to grab Bolston Loveland at the two eleven.
Speaker 7: H What do you think?
Speaker 9: We either either Loveland or Burdens and one of those two are going to go off. So basically, we look at our team right now, we have a whole number ones through this point in the draft.
Speaker 4: I'm very pleased with what you're doing in this draft, guys. I think picking up your quarterback, I think that's the number one scoring quarterback in Fantasy football this year and you took him, he's you got him as your fourth quarterback. You've got as they call the purple Sasquatch with all these tight ends. But a lot of guys will point at a multiple tight end in the FFPC. But I tell you what, Balkey, and you disagree with me if I'm wrong, But that is the panacea, the cure all for bye week situations is to have multiple tight ends to move them around, especially guys that are prolific at this. And then Wandell Robinson in the ninth round.
Speaker 5: Was was.
Speaker 1: Just a great pick, Sos. I like what you're doing here, Ethan.
Speaker 8: What do you got to say about our team so far?
Speaker 9: You know, whenever I go or Michael, whenever I draft is balanced. Balance is what I actually usually always go for. And I think overall our team's pretty balanced. I would have liked to have Aubrey, but obviously we were gonna be in Kentucky. Again, I'm being in Kentucky in a couple of weeks, so I'm still drafting like Los Angeles Rams Aaron.
Speaker 4: You think you're in Kentucky putting a tenth round defense on the board, but that defense may score for you.
Speaker 1: Bunky, how you like those two receivers in the third and fourth spot. Yeah, I think that's interesting that you bring those up because one of them I have been drafting a ton one of them. I wished I would be drafting more and I haven't. The one I've been getting on a lot of spots is the Manta Smith. The one I have not been getting on enough spots is DJ Moore. I have to ask you, guys, and Ethan, let me throw this one to you. DeVonta Smith at the three to zero two certainly a guy that was really really pumped up after the AJ Brown trade, but I think, you know, obviously dealing with the hamstring injury and training camp right now, he's fallen off a little bit. How confident are you, guys, in believing that Smith is going to have a top ten receiving season. Obviously, Ethan, you drafted him as a top ten wide receiver tonight.
Speaker 9: Even with AJ Brown being the number one receiver in the past seasons. I always view DeVante Smith as a wide receiver one. He's come out big for me in many weeks playing fantasy football, and I feel like his production will only you know, grow with AJ Brown not being in there.
Speaker 4: Anymore and astute rundown there, bulky, because I can see why Ethan is in tow with our beloved Bobby Singerman, because you know, when when you've got the targets moving on, uh, and towards the end of the season, they weren't very that they were.
Speaker 1: Those two players were not clicking. So thirty those targets are gone.
Speaker 4: And when when Brown was out of the lineup, we're talking about DeVonta Smith and nine nine targets a game.
Speaker 1: I like everything about where this is going.
Speaker 9: And one thing somebody mentioned earlier about drafting early. Ethan and I had a team earlier where we got DJ Better what ninth round?
Speaker 7: DJ Moore?
Speaker 9: And like the ninth I like that team better. You show Smith we got in like the sixth. I think Ante Smith we got in the sixth round. That's why everybody you got a draft early, and often before I really got it, before I started getting into fantasy. He would tell me about, you know, drafting six months before training camp starts, and I'd be like that, that seems like such a crazy, uh crazy thing to do.
Speaker 8: But after doing with him, I understand why.
Speaker 7: People do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'll just say this too, like, there's a lot of people out there saying, like, oh, why why did I draft early? And I drafted Ricky Piersoll? You know why did I draft early? And I and I drafted these guys that are that are not looking great? Well, the reason you draft early is for obviously the reasons that Hiltman and Sangermunt just said. And then I would say, Deebo Samuel, I would say Molik neighbors, like, you know, drafting these guys earlier before the whole crowd catches up with you can pay dividends when you're trying to win a million dollar grand prize. Okay, you guys are what is this? You're in the hole right now. Yeah, you're in the hole right now.
Speaker 8: They were coming up. I got I got them lined up.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 4: I got a quick question for you before you pick. If McConkie had been available, would you have passed on Smith?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 9: I think I would still would have picked Man very good, too many miles defeating and uh I want to say San Diego, but Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: So right now, Sangerman and Hillman are up here at the.
Speaker 8: Denzel Boston here.
Speaker 1: No, it's not even a question. You guys go Denzel Boston, and this is a like it was after Casey Concepcion had already been drafted. Bobby, I got I gotta ask you, how close is this Boston conceptcy thing for you and f f PC redraft leagues?
Speaker 9: Well, I think Boston just I mean they have no quarterbacks, so I mean he's gotta get fed.
Speaker 8: I think we're gonna Let's now, not yet, Let's see who we want here.
Speaker 1: Are there?
Speaker 8: We're gonna take. We're gonna take Jayden Blue.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, so running back forty nine tonight, the backup running back, seemingly the backup running back for the Dallas Cowboys. Jayden Blue is the selection or Sangerman and Hildman here tonight at the thirteen oh two after already drafting by John Robinson, Bucky Irvy, Tank, Bigsby and now Blue. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I like Tank this year.
Speaker 4: I like Tank.
Speaker 1: So which one do you like better? The Bigsby selection in the eleventh or the Blue selection in the thirteenth.
Speaker 9: Bobby the big Bigsby because he had the best yards after contact last year of any running back in the league. They're gonna play run heavy, I think, with more hurts under center, and they're gonna be and he he could if Barkley gets injured.
Speaker 8: We got a top number one running back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true when it comes to your running backs and how they've shaped up. Ethan, let me ask you this too. You have drafted three tight ends round two in Loveland, round six, in likely round eight and Ferguson, Ethan, how important was it for you guys to get three of the top twelve tight ends in tonight's draft the sort of corner of the market on the position.
Speaker 9: Well obviously with you know, yeah, with with double flex you know, tight ends getting one point five points per reception. Uh, you know, I thought it was very important to snag up some of those top guys. I think likely you'll have a big year this year. I think, Uh, I like Ferguson and what we got Lovely.
Speaker 8: I think Lovely will have a big year per reception. Uh, definitely helps you.
Speaker 4: Guys are gonna have a lot of trouble just deciding who's starting this lineup.
Speaker 8: I tell you what starts. His decisions are tough, man.
Speaker 9: That's a big part of fantasy, you know, is because leagues are separated by points in the f f PC and really any major league starts.
Speaker 8: His decisions are big.
Speaker 1: Bobby, your favorite pick tonight in? And uh, you know we're we're thirteen rounds in. Did you have a favorite selection that you.
Speaker 8: I think I think they're all great. I don't have any favorites, all right.
Speaker 1: So so here's the thing. Bobby is telling us. They're all his favorite. Uh, they're all going to help him win the million dollar grand prize. And you saw a lot here on f f PC YouTube, which is the greatest thing in the world. Uh, Robert, Ethan, thank you so much for hanging out with us tonight.
Speaker 8: We how many days, Phall, how many days will we be a loigal?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a great question, buddy. I'll see you in twenty one days. Sounds good, buddy.
Speaker 8: I love you guys. See a Balky you're the man.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. That that is Bobby Sangerman and Ethan Hillman.
Speaker 4: If they could just bring a little more energy to the show, you know, if they just could just be really really great.
Speaker 1: Hey, monkey, you got a dog.
Speaker 8: And a girl.
Speaker 1: A dog and a girl. So this is this is our brand new puppy. Tucker wants. She wants to make sure that he appears on YouTube tonight. I'll give everybody. Then there you go. There's Tucker and life here tonight, and now you will go upstairs and not bother us anymore. Okay, good night, Tucker, thank you talker.
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 1: Everybody is saying thank you. Okay, perfect. This will end probably in like less than an hour or so, a couple more nights. All right. That is the definitive daughter of the f f PC podcast. Emma hanging with Tucker Balkman. You know, I want to we haven't talked at all about team number one. Yeah, fire away.
Speaker 4: I look at this roster and I can't see who they took first. Was it Gibbs or John? But it was Gibbs, so it does. I look at these receivers. To me, this is this is wide receiver heaven for a team that started with those running backs.
Speaker 1: I'm just impressed here. Now.
Speaker 4: Bobby mentioned that the reasons one of the reasons they took DeVonta Smith was the absence of Brown, and I would say that McConkie shares that same situation that the Keenan Allen is currently not on the roster. And I've thought all along that Keenan Allen might be returning to the Chargers and it hasn't happened yet. So I love the idea of McConkie. If you look at what new offensive coordinator McDaniel did when he was at Miami, he dealt with two wide receivers most of the time in his sets. So we talked about you know, Bobby mentioned a lot of mouse to feed, and yes there are, but Herbert still got to get rid of that ball quick. I can't remember how many sacks it were, but it was a scary number on Herbert last year.
Speaker 1: But just just not to interrupted Pharaoh, but I will. The other thing to keep in mind was the lack of Joel and yes better and then so, but then you're it's your guy.
Speaker 4: Watson who's quickly becoming my guy to and then team number one the tip of the cap. If I had any that would fit over this hair, I would tip my cap to them for moving Pittman into the sixth round. I am so honored that they didn't draft quarterback and then Pittman, but they moved Pittman into the sixth round. So this will be a team of great love for me. As I watched them and then going down here to Higgins. I think he's going to lock up that number two in Houston and that spot. That's saying something, that spot is valuable.
Speaker 1: Uh, this is Maurice Jenkins, the Black Inferno team on Mo.
Speaker 7: Jones.
Speaker 1: Maurice Jones. Excuse me, not Mo Jenkins. I played Jenkins too, but well Jenkins I play basketball with at the YEMCA, so like he is a totally different person. But Maurice Jones, the Black and Ferro gets the first pick tonight, and you talked about, you know what he's been able to do with this pick, not only with Gibbs at the one on one, but you think about everything else. Drafting McConkie at the three tozho one, Christian Watson my guy at the five oh one, drafting Michael Pittman, your guy at the six to twelve tonight. So certainly a lot to like there. As we motor through, we're in the mid fourteenth round, and Pharaoh, I think the best way to bring the fourteenth round to life is to bring on a guest who not only was on hsf our extra Reps a couple of weeks ago, but a guy who has been a longtime player in the FFPC and a longtime winner in the FFPC. He is drafting tonight, ladies and gentlemen from the eighth spot. So he is Anaconda tonight along with his team owner or co owner, Dean Pillotts. Please welcome on to the show, Lee Snyder. Lee, welcome into that you had a draft. This is great to hear from you. How do you rate your draft from the eighth spot now that we are what fourteen rounds in?
Speaker 5: Well, we were hoping to shake things up taking Chase Brown, but it looks like the Kenneth Walker guy.
Speaker 1: You just too, It's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, we're We're really happy the way everything's kind of unfolded. One thing in particular, we were between Garrett mill Wilson and in round four both of them, so really excited about that, specially since we started off with running back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: I have to ask you about that, Lee, Like obviously you know, drafting in the eighth spot, you never know how the draft is going to fall to you. When with your conversations that you had prior to this draft with your co owner one Dean pilt how did you guys feel about a three running back start or maybe did you even discuss that at all prior to the draft.
Speaker 5: We did, you know, I don't necessarily like taking guys week thirteen and fourteen and my first couple of picks, so that kind of played into it a little bit. And then the guys we were considering got taken anyway, so it made it made it pretty easy for us. We were looking at neighbors Labby and Rice. If they made it to us, we were going to put it off the third running back, but they didn't, so we just stuck our gun.
Speaker 1: You know, I I am. I have my reservations, Uh, one hundred percent have my reservations on one ted Roa McMillan this here, and I think I you know, correct me if I'm wrong for any of the listeners who are watching in the chat tonight to say, like, oh, no, bul key, you that that's not accurate at all. You've you've you've hated on Tedo McMillan, and uh, what you're saying is is not accurate. But I will say this when I see where you guys got McMillan tonight, Uh, Team Anaconda drafting Teto McMillan at the five oh eight lead that that that had to be pretty spicy for you, pretty exciting. And I don't know if McMillan fell into your plans and wide receiver twenty five to get him at the five o eight, But my god, when you start off your draft with three running backs and you get Garrett Wilson in the fourth and then you have the opportunity to draft t mac in the fifth, that is pretty spicy. How excited were you guys to see him there?
Speaker 5: Uh? Yeah, we we did not expect it. Uh, hang on one second, let me make this pick real quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so right now, So Team Anaconda is on the board right now in the fifteenth round, and I'll bring this up right now.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The quarterbacks so far are Golf and Mayfield. The running backs are Chase Brown, Barkley, Scataboo, Crosskey, Merit Spears. The receivers Wilson, McMillan, uh Tetoro McMillan, Jamison, Williams, Courtland, Sutton, Casey Concepcion. The tight ends are Kelsey, Dalton Kincaid. And you decide to go back to the backfield here Lee with a selection of Ray Davis in the fifteenth.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, yeah, my buddy. Text me make this pick lot kind of kind of scramp with there real quick. But yeah, we had the que loaded with some players, but these are players I can get later.
Speaker 4: So yeah, best you love the I think you know, if you were to talk to some of the fantasy football analysts that are bouncing around and all over the end, you would you could take your Wilson and you're McMillan, You're Williams, your Sutton, and your conceptcy On, and people would just to complumb, find something to complain about each one of them. And I I love it that you put together these names because they're not going to be right on all of them, and then in Sutton's case, I don't think they're right at all. Conceptcy On is off to an excellent starting camp. I really don't understand the negative conversations about Williams. Balky's already covered with McMillan and uh yeah Wilson, Uh I understand concerned about his quarterback, but there's a lot of receivers that are going in this draft that you can you can point your finger at the quarterback.
Speaker 1: So good job, well done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and answer Balkey's question earlier too. With that we were we were stoked there. Anytime you get number one, UH, we're excited, and especially with the back start, so you know, getting Garrett who I'm worried about Geno, no doubt, but Gino aside he should be a high, high target UH wide receiver one and I believe that too. I like young guys uh in there, you know going into year two, year three that are number one, that have upside and that fits that. So yeah, really excited. We were targeting Jared Gobbs, so that's why we took him with our third receiver in and Sutton. I still think he is the one there. I know other people think it's model, but well I had on it and took the one.
Speaker 1: The great thing about that with Sutton is not only do you believe he's still in the number one, literally everybody else in your league believes he is not the number one. So you have the opportunity to draft him when everybody skips over it at the eight O excuse me, diao five tonight with Wilson McMillan and James and Williams going ahead of him and Sutton being your number or wide receiver. Last thing I want to bring up with McMillan is the FFPC. Fantasy Mojo Darren Armani the godfather of the processes Joe's. Anytime we cite any FFPC ADP data, it is due to Fantasymojo dot Com at Fantasy Mojo on x over the last three days lead in the FFPC Big Gorilla Tearoa McMillan. The latest he has gone has been the five oh seven, so congratulations on you getting him lower than that at the five oh waight tonight he has an ADP McMillan does of the four weight. You got him a full round later as your number two receiver on a team that starts off with three straight receivers. Listen, I'm not gonna tell you, oh, this is the million dollar winning team, but certainly you are in the driver's seat of many other teams in this format or in this contest with this bill that you have acted so far of being really in a good spot here going forward, and to supplement that you were on deck in the sixteenth round here team Anaconda from the eighth spot Jared Goff, Baker Mayfield, other quarterbacks Brown Barkley, Scataboo, Crosskey, Merrit Spears, and Ray Davis last round as the running backs. Garrett Wilson, McMillan, Jamison Williams, Sutton, Casey Concepcion wide receiver, Kelsey and Kakaid are the tight ends. Kayshawn Booty has just gone off the board to Greg Salter at the ninth spot. And you have made your decision here. Tell us why Ryan Flornoy was the pick for you here, Lee, at the sixteen oh five.
Speaker 5: My partner just made that for me, Thank you, Dan. So yeah, you know, we like the cowboy offense. And if I'm going to get around fourteen receiver running back, I want it.
Speaker 7: To be late.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's just he's got some upside if something happens to Pickens or Lamb. Yeah, just like like where we get them. And you know, my feeling is once you get really around fourteen on everybody, they're all dark. Throw us for everybody, right or not, but they are usually maybe one out of each round them. So yeah, I know I'm comfortable they're getting getting Ryan. Yeah between those two right, Yeah, Yeah, really good draft.
Speaker 7: Lee.
Speaker 4: We're drafting at ten o'clock tomorrow online in Kentucky.
Speaker 7: Go get in it.
Speaker 1: It's a West Coast start for you.
Speaker 5: Well, Thean and I do plan on getting in your main event closer closer to the season start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, very good.
Speaker 7: Lee.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you here real quick as we are. You have now made sixteen picks in tonight's f f PC Big Gorilla for a million dollar grand prize between you and and your co manager Dean tonight. Is there a pick that you are fist pumping? Is there a pick that you're very excited about? Is there a pick out of all these picks tonight that you feel like this is the pick that will help you win the million bucks? Which one is your favorite out of the sixteen selections thus far in the Big Gorilla tonight, that has been your favorite pet?
Speaker 7: Definitely? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because of the team build too, I mean that that that makes perfect sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, No, definitely, Tet, and I would say also Conte that was a pivot for us when he was there, knowing that if he does break out finally this year, that's the whole that he could pose as a flex spot for us well as a backup.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Lee, always a pleasure to chap it up with you, whether you're drafting or whether you're just hanging out and we're talking about the way your drafts have shaped up this year. This has been a pleasure. Good luck not only in the FFPC Big Gorilla Draft that you're drafting tonight, but in all your leaks this year. And hopefully you and I are conversing with Farrell later on in December or perhaps early January about the million dollar team you have drafted this year. Thank you so much, so.
Speaker 5: Thank you both, and good luck to everybody that drafted.
Speaker 1: There you go, Lee Snyder hanging out with us tonight. Great stuff from him. As we are covering this FFPC Big Gorilla Draft live tonight, I have been slacking on my live read so hopefully I'm not being penalized for this. But I will say for anybody who is looking to draft in the FFPC Big Gorilla, you can't draft in this twelve team draft tonight, but we do have live drafts going on the remainder of tonight. It is ten thirteen Eastern time. You can get into the eleven o'clock. You can get into the midnight, and if we sell out the midnight, which stands a good possibility, you get into the one am draft three or fifty bucks for a minut million dollars Grand prize, one team, one draft. That's all it takes to win a million bucks at the FFPC this year. And of course don't forget about the seven Bananas promotion, where if you are in and you randomly get this seven pick multiple times in a row, we're gonna keep throwing free teams at you, including in the best of FFPC Bestball Tournament Team, an FFPC Main Event team, an FFPC High Society team, and if you come within five spots five consecutive drafts of getting that seven pick in a row, we're gonna give you a fifty thousand dollars grand prize or a jungle Safari for four, whichever you prefer. My FFPC dot com is where to go. I will be commissioning a lot of these leagues over the course of the next weekend. So if you want to get into the FFPC Big Grill at now is the time to do it. And God bless dafting that is Frank M. Bornoni's squad at the six spot tonight. Two of my favorite picks in back to background in the seventeenth round, Frank drafts Malik Willis the round before that Demand Claiborne. You know my feelings about Willis. I don't know if I've talked to you about how confident I am at demon Claiborne as a late round pick that could really help you at the end of the season. How do you feel about Claiborne this year when you envision him as Frank Ambornoni's squad running back sixty two tonight? For Claiborne, He's probably the only Viking that I'll really draft.
Speaker 4: You know, I see some things in this squad now. He took the defensive back Travis Hunter, and I would have talked him out of that if I could have. But the expanding row of Shaheed will not let a fifteenth round draft pick like Hunter ever on the field anyway. And that is the real steal that I see here. You know, they got him late in the season, they used him downfield. Things are going to change the type of player that he is there. I see that as I see that as a wonderful opportunity. He made the right decision in the Carolina backfield. Everyone that's in fantasy football seems to believe that Rashid White will contribute this year as a do I I.
Speaker 1: Like this team? What do you make of Jordan James Ferrell going at the seventeen oh seven to Tony Punks squad, who is by the way on the pathway to free teams with getting the seven pick tonight? What do you make of Jordan James going at the seventeen oh seven prior to Kailan Black knowing that Jordan James is dealing with this rib injury right now. I had the opportunity. I was doing a KFFSC rookie draft for one of my Dynasty teams, and it came to me at the two ten and I could have drafted some of these other backup running backs. EMMITTT Johnson was one of them. I ended up going with Kaylan Black because I feel like this guy. If you don't believe in McCaffrey this year, the backup running back could be very lucrative for FFPC and KFFSC players, and Tony Pung deciding, you know what, I'm gonna go with Jordan James tonight rather than Kaylan Black. You know, I don't get to.
Speaker 4: See the cue of who's available, and I could probably make an argument for some different running backs, but you know many of their drafters will say they will make that dart throw and he may know things about Jordan James and I don't, and that this is why we watch all the preseason games. Last night we were treated to a wonderful game, and now everyone in football knows who Haines King is, and you would have to feel a little different about some of the commentary that we had earlier in the show. So about Beck at the quarterback in Arizona, and there's a lot of work still to do, but this is why you watch the game.
Speaker 1: So we watched forty nine ers. I'm gonna be remembering.
Speaker 4: Tonight and I'm going to think about Jordan James's see what we see, You see what happens out there. But anyone who's down on McCaffrey is probably confused.
Speaker 1: So we will go to the YouTube chat because there's a lot of conversation about Black versus James. Right now, we have Sean Green, our resident New Mexico Niners reporter, saying that Kayln Black has also hurt and he is he missed practice at least on Monday. I don't know if he's practiced since then with an adductor strain. Right now, Joe King piping in in terms of injuries, Rid is a non factor to him. Adam Han also saying the vibes in San Francisco are off. I think you could make that case every single year, nobody who's excited about drafting a San Francisco forty nine or for what it's worth. Sean Green also saying if both are healthy, Between Black and George James, he says he prefers George James and then Chris Leude the power station factor. Farrell like, I'll say this right now, and I'll ask you how you feel about this upper station, the substation in San Francisco. To me, with everything I've learned and seen over the last twenty thirty years in fantasy football, it should not should not create an issue for me when it comes to drafting Niners or not drafting San Francisco forty nine ers. But I think at this point, knowing what we have seen, where what was it twenty San Francisco forty nine ers were missing practice on Wednesday this week, It's insane and I can't help but be a prisoner of the moment and understand like, maybe there is something to the substation, Maybe there is something to these players who might be or who have been susceptible to injuries prior to this. You think about Mike Evans, I don't know what the John Stribling's injury situation wasn't all miss but Christian Kirk obviously, and we know Puerce all is out for the season, Kaylin Black, Jordan James with the rib injury, Christian McCaffrey, George Kittle. Does the substation weigh into you when you are picking San Francisco forty nine ers players.
Speaker 4: No, because Jake Tungus is still rolling alone. So you know, I'm I'm in good shape there.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: Somewhat of a mystery and and and someone inexplicable and when we did there. I hope that the players Union is with the team is researching this to find out what it is.
Speaker 7: I just.
Speaker 4: You know, and I I hope you know, there's there's a few things you can do with the medical list in preseason that you can never do the rest of the season. So I hope some of these guys just maybe getting a day off. Man, oh man, It's it's so frustrating, and the most frustrating the situation is Kittle because the availability of Kittle is one of the greatest football players to watch play. I don't think he's the greatest tight end for fantasy football purposes, but I think he's the greatest idea in football. So I don't know a bulky But when the position, when the opportunity strikes for me to draft Niners, I'm going to do it, and I'm going to start with McCaffrey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like it makes sense. I don't know if I'm as aggressive when it comes to CMC as you are, but I get it, and I certainly wouldn't fault anybody for doing it. Sean Green also is saying that the Niners brought it an expert debunk the substation theory. But at the same point, as Sean says, who knows and we don't know, we absolutely do not know what's happening too when it comes to what we're looking at here in the eighteenth round, Farrell Antonio Williams is the first pick A bigger pardon, Yeah, he is the first pick of the eighteenth round, and he goes to Team twelve. Tonight, Team twelve, of course, Remy Lebau, the Gambit, the x Men of the FFPC Big Gorilla drafts. He takes Antonio Williams. There, how do you sort of like measure when it comes to when you're drafting digs, when you're drafting Antonio Williams, Now that we know for sure that these two players will be on the Redskins or as you call them, the four Skins this year in twenty twenty six. Yeah, and we haven't seen a receiver go off the board since that pick.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's one. He make a case for what he likes about that player. I don't like the situation for the player, but there is a there is a path to the field with injury, and maybe he's locking up somebody or maybe he's getting somebody else's handcuff.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know Antonio Williams well enough to choose eak. That's what I would say, you know, when we start this show sometimes that and truer words have never been spoken because no one else is available here we are, and you know that might be what's going on here.
Speaker 1: I think if you look at Remy's team, and I can't display the full thing because of how deep we are into the draft, but he gets all the way to the one twelve right, and Remy has to pick last of every team, and he goes back to back Jefferson and Lamb, so obviously he's going receiver receiver to start, and then love Hall pits price. He doesn't take a third receiver until the seventh round, which is the end of the seventh round. He takes DK Metcalf, which is the thirtieth receiver. But then he hits receiver a bunch. Sorry, he already at Jefferson and Lamb, and then he hits Metcalf, mackay Lemon, Matthew Golden, and Xavier Worthy. Right, so now he's got six receivers in the top forty five receivers drafted tonight, and that is through round ten. Then he ignores the position again and now hits it late maw A Kai Field, who's been rising up draft boards based on what we're hearing from the Giants and that they really like him as the number two option in this offense, ahead of likely perhaps ahead of Neighbors if Neighbors is not ready to go at the start of the season. But there's certainly a lot to like there. And then right after Fields, as we mentioned, Antonio Williams, who is probably gonna be the number three receiver in Washington. Now that Diggs is in there with Jade Daniels, Terry McLaurin and Rashad White and Jacory Krossky Merit, so on and so forth. So you can take advantage of Williams as the seventy first receiver off the board in the eighteenth round Tonight Farrell, nineteen o six. That pick is Eli Stowers, two free NI in the nineteenth round, nineteen oh six, Eli Stowers. The news has not been great that maybe it's gonna be a twenty twenty seven first year impact for Ela Stars. Are you still of the belief that Stars is going to have a fantasy worthy stat line at least at some point this season to help FFPC players win this million dollars in the Big Gorilla? I think he is.
Speaker 4: If I'm going to take a late round flyer on a tight end, He's one of my favorite young tight ends. If you if you're pro is Isaiah, if you're pro is likely, then you should be pro Sours. If you know, I want to, I'll come back to this and talk more about it, but if you you know, when we go to the team number twelve. What I like best about everything they've done is the draft pick of Matthew Golden. Yeah, I think there's where we have a big, big jump in fantasy production and maturation process as a player.
Speaker 1: And I think that's a very very good pick.
Speaker 4: What I like about Stars does not change, uh, you know, and we're we're very short time in a train in camp, so I like at this point for in training camp, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: To positives and negatives.
Speaker 4: I'm not paying a whole lot of attention to And you know, this is a guy that knows how to very much run routes. He was a quarterback. If you deal with quarterbacks, they have certain route running skills set built into them the way they think. And I like this player's athleticism. New Mexico State to Vanderbilt and he was a terror in the SEC. And I'll bet on that before I'll bet on what Sunbeat writer had to say about him in Philadelphia, because you know, when the Turk comes on the show, you understand that people from Philadelphia are very effusively positive about all things, you know, so that would you know, maybe, Yeah.
Speaker 1: We are into the twentieth round here tonight, Keenan Allen goes off the board to Team eleven. My favorites Tommy Island, Tommy Harron taking him there. We'll see what happens if he lands in Indianapolis or if he lands elsewhere. Certainly, wherever he lands or whether wherever he doesn't land, is going to bode well for how I am treating my KFFFC teams or the way that these players are treating their FFPC teams prior to that first roster waiver wire claim that you can make prior to the season starting. So certainly a lot to like there, Farrell. Malik Benson goes off the board at the nineteen oh seven Tonight eightieth receiver off the board to Tony Pung. You know the Raiders better than I do. I feel like you've been talking about Malik Benson sparsely over the last couple of months. Is this a redraft guy that we need to concern ourselves with.
Speaker 4: Build familiarity with this player and understand that he has an opportunity to play before some of the other young players around the league. I think all of us kind of understand where the Raiders are going and it's a road to the future. And so yeah, that's the kind of late round draft pick that you can hang on and see some things developing for and Bunky. If you know our our beloved Jimmy Williams from a k f f f C at f f PC when we started handing out f FPC wars who are top five finishers, Jimmy Williams locked one up and are very early on in his career as a drafter. And before we run out, you can throw up. That's that's a throwdown from Louisville because you know, we we just we just don't see it. We just you know, was just throwing it down.
Speaker 1: You know. The other thing that I think is going to be compelling once we get to northern Kentucky and obviously Western Kentucky with the kff FC live events pharreh is how people are going to treat the Indianapolis Colts running back situation.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Tonight we see DJ Giddons going off the board at the twenty oh three to ct ESPN ct ESPN, by the way, which we haven't talked about his team a whole lot to night. That's Brady Stewart from the upper northwest of the country. He drafts Giddons there. McGowan is still on the board. McGowan could be drafted. If you are drafting, like if you don't believe in Jonathan Taylor lasting the whole season, who are you betting on? Is it Giddons or is it McGowan.
Speaker 4: Same answers coming back at you, but I'll probably go with step just because Seuth Gowon, just because of my familiarity with player.
Speaker 1: There you go, which.
Speaker 4: Makes perfect sense, and we are but balkey, I'm never drafting running backs in the twentieth round because I've stacked those guys up earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kickers and defense. But I understand the question.
Speaker 4: Is it's real interesting when I look at the running backs that have been drafted since the seventeenth round, my first thought is, I'm glad I'm featuring running backs on my team a single dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I get that, and it makes perfect sense. Like I am with you, normally on my running backs have already been drafted by round sixteen, seventeen eighteen. My last two picks are usually kickers and defenses in the KFFS, in the FFPC. I get why people would be doing the same thing as we are two picks away from from having the completion tonight. The last thing I'll bring up with you Farrell. If we look at team number eight and that is Anaconda, that is Lee Sniner, that is Dean Pilts, they end up taking laquin Allen here. I want to know your thoughts on what you think laquin Allen could do from a past catching standpoint in regards to Chris Rodriguez as well as base Shall Teuton. Right, So like you're not totally ignoring Tuton or Rodriguez based on la quinn Allen's roll in this off offense, But I wonder if it does knock both of those guys or one or the other down a little bit in your drafts because la quinn Allen's passing pass catching proficiency, Well.
Speaker 4: That quinn Allen does that one thing right, And if you look at NFL teams, all thirty two of them, you're going to find a player that is great at catching the ball out of the backfield. And I don't think it should really affect the way that you're dealing with your other running backs there, because if you're you'll drive yourself crazy if you let that, if you let that worm into your thought process, that the third that the third back is going to invalidate the beneficial point scoring of the true two man committee or your lead back.
Speaker 1: So no, I can see it. I can see a.
Speaker 4: Situation where they're in a no huddle two minute drill and Allen's on the field and he can catch some balls and and that'll drive owners crazy.
Speaker 1: But you know, there's a lot of other ways we could go crazy in fantasy football. We drive ourselves crazy, and fantasy football no matter what, whether we're drafting in the FFPC main event or the KFFFC Main Event, which, by the way, three separate slow divisions are open right now with the kff C, the No Huddle, the Holy Roller, the Philly Special, and you can draft live this coming Saturday at ten pm Eastern. Hurry because there's only three spots available in the Shotgun division, and of course Wednesday night at eight pm Eastern there's another live event. There is plenty of and I'll bring this up because I'm in the Big Payback We need six spots to fill that. We need a few spots to fill the Draftmaster Best Ball that's available to Big Play, Big Payback Play in the of course the Sweet sixteen Best Ball Championship. There that the George Blandon Division is half full. I'm in that one as well. So if you want to compete with me in the kfff C, there are plenty of opportunities.
Speaker 4: That's the last six spots in the ninety six man field Bulkie one hundred dollars entry fee. We can say goodbye to our best Ball tournament once that fills and is drafted. Great way to prep with a three thousand dollars grand prize for the winner.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, KFFFC dot com is where to go for that. Phararell, this was a pleasure hanging out with you. We will be back at it Wednesday night at ten pm Eastern time. Until then, KFFF dot com is where to go. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Enjoy your weekend, my friend. Same to you, Bulky, go say hello to Tucker and the rest.
Speaker 7: Of the family.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And he is not named after Tucker Craft. People know that I am like a Green Bay Packers like season ticket holder or whatever. I did not name after Tucker Craft. I wanted to name him Fido and I got out voted. So whatever, He's Tucker and it is what it is. That is going to wrap up our coverage on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour for the FTPC. Big Gorilla contest. Remember that you can play in the FFPC Big Gorilla. Three hundred and fifty dollars is the entry fee. It is a one million dollars grand prize. All you need to do to win a million this year in the FFPC draft one good Big Gorilla team. That's it. You don't have to do anything else. My FFPC dot com is where to go for that. And if you keep getting that seven pick randomly assigned to you, you will get free f FPC teams going forward, FFPC Bestball Tournament teams, FFPC Main Event teams, FFPC High Society teams, and of course if you get it five times in a row, Boom Jungle Safari for four or fifty thousand dollars, whichever you prefer. At my FFPC dot com, we do have some big Goerilla drafts going off yet tonight. Five spots available in the eleven o'clock draft, which will go off in about twenty minutes or here, so twenty five minutes. That sends a really good shot of filling. And then the midnight draft two is available to you that stands to fill in the next hour and a half, So check that out at my FFPC dot com. We have the Best Ball Tournament, the super Flex Bestball Tournament. I'm in the draft rooms commission all weekend long. Now is the time to draft for not one, but two separate million dollar grand prizes at my FFPC dot com. Remember like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on the video, share with a friends, share it with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live. I want to thank Lee Jenkins, Bobby Sangerman, Ethan Hillman, Tommy Harron, Matt Book, Farrell Elliott, the FFPC, our producer Mitchell, friend Rob and our energy audio engineer, the best friend Bryce. Most of all, all of our listeners tonight that are tuning in, watching, streaming, listening, downloading. We certainly appreciate it. It is a big week coming up in the FFPC for live drafts and live shows. Sunday night, seven pm Eastern. Join Jake Venudi, Aidan Lacoory, Dave Tripoli, Goomba's Covering an FFPC live main event team with the One, the Only, the Roado buzz Guy Howard Bender from Fantasy Alarm that commences at seven pm on Sunday Tuesday night, We will present to you the Rotovs High Stakes though on this is history as we have never covered a live draft on that show before, but we're doing it this coming Tuesday night at ten pm Eastern Time. Twenty sixteen FPC Overall champion Mike Kuzma joins me to cover a big Gorilla draft at ten pm Eastern Time. That's gonna be a lot of fun. Then Wednesday Night, High six Fantasy Football Hour goes live eleven time FFPC champ and twenty sixteen excuse me, twenty twenty six FFPC Pros versus Joe's drafter Adam Rillett. He is going to join Farrell and I for HSFF Hour on Wednesday night at ten pm Eastern Thursday night, another live draft coverage. We will have FFPC insider access not only on the FFPC Socials, but on the Better Sports Network Socials with Theo Greveinger now of rodewire dot Com, a guy who's been streaming a ton of drafts. He is going to join me for an FFPC Bestball Tournament draft where he is drafting for four hundred thousand dollars. And Dave Tripoli, who joined Farrell and I for the Prosers as Joe's Dave will join us for commentary on that draft as well, from seven pm going to nine pm on Thursday night and then Friday night of course you know it, ten pm Eastern will have a brand new extra reps for you as well, which is gonna be a lot of fun for Farrell, Elliott for all the yes we have on the show tonight, for Bryce, for Rob. This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hours presentation of live FFPC Big Gorilla Draft coverage. Thank you so much. Watching your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fatastley Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Balky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching and we'll talk with you again next week. I will bring up to as long as I'm I'm waxing poecon on this. We are in a red alert for the eleven PM Big Gorilla Draft. Only four spots remained for that and then the midnight draft eleven fifty five pm. If you want to draft in that, my f FPC dot com is where to go. And of course if you want to draft in a best Ball tournament or what have you, there my f FPC dot com features a ton of drafts that you can draft in not only tonight, but this weekend and for the remainder of the NFL season going forward. Take your shot at a pair of million dollar grand prizes, a four hundred thousand dollars grand prize in the Best Ball Tournament, one hundred thousand dollars pries a grand prize in the Baby Girl and the super Flex Bestball Tournament, and of course Dynasty and Empire startups going on right now at MYFFPC dot com. Thanks for watching, everybody. We will talk with you again next Wednesday at ten pm Eastern time. Thanks for watching.