Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great America. Welcome this great Wednesday. A few and the try fid the weather it's perfect, can't be any better. And getting ready of course with the Bengals on Sunday, it's going to be a white out Sunday at one oh five with the birds are in town, the Philadelphia Eagles. But until then, joining you and I now is Melissa Powers, our county prosecutor, and Melissa welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, before I get into specifics, there's been a report circulating the last couple of years that somehow crime rates are down, that somehow there's less crime than there has been before. And then the FBI revised an extent at their remarks about two weeks ago and said, actually that's not the case. We missed about four thousand murders, and we missed about eighteen thousand robberies, we missed thirty five thousand sexual assaults, so we've updated the numbers. In fact, the crime rate is up. Now, when your neighbor is out of work, that's kind of a recession. When you're out of work, it's a depression. So I care more about Hamblon County than I do about the nation. You've been in law enforcement directly and in directly for more than three decades, and what is your sense of the crime rate in Cincinnati and Hamilton County is going up, going down, or staying about the same.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what the specific data that's being reported here locally, but I can stay just from our own eyes and ears, you would say that crime is up. Most crimes go unreported, and what we feel in the neighborhoods, what we see on TV, what we're experiencing. I think people would say that, you know, the crime is still far too high. We still need to make more progress and we need to be working on finding solutions. I mean constantly I'm meeting with victims of crime. They'll tell you crime is too high. Or I'm meeting with mothers of murdered children. They're going to say the crime rate is too high. So as far as this is the actual statistics, I would say we have too much. We have problems in Cincinnati that we need to address, and we want to make sure that everybody in our community feels safe.
Speaker 1: You know one thing that really fires me up as I specifically remember I have a pretty good memory going back in the nineteen nineties that in nineteen ninety one, a character named Jeffrey Woganstall kidnapped a brutally murdered stayb to death ten or eleven year old girl, Amber Garrett. And Mark Crumbine, who's one of the legal eagles on Channel nineteen, was one of the defense attorneys, and I can recall having on the witnesses in that case about Jeffrey Woganstall and went on and on and on, and now here we are more than thirty thirty three years later and he's filed repeat it motions for a new trial. He claims the body was dumped in Ohio. He says, not in Indiana, and that Judge Jenkins is a new judge on the bench. It's got to be busy with current cases. But your office is trying to defend the criminal conviction to Jeffrey Woganenstall for killing this girl, molesting her, and then killing her. And one of his pubic hairs was found in her underwear, which I guess is evidence of something, but nonetheless one of the allegations of the defense. Currently here we are in twenty twenty four, we're talking about events that took place more than thirty years ago, was that the discovery rules have changed, that those Brady violations that your predecessor in title as the Prosecutor's Office, it might have been Artiney or Joe Dieters did not give all the evidence to Jeffrey Wroganstall that could have exonerated him. Can you explain, just in general, whether it's the l Rod case out of Blue Ash or Jeffrey Wogenstall, what has changed the past thirty to thirty five years as far as what your office has to give the defense.
Speaker 2: Well, as you said lately, there's been motions for new trials that have been filed in the trial court level on old cases, and you're talking about the Woganstall that one is now being argued on emotion leave to file for emotion for new trial. So it's not even and I don't think it's gone to the point where it's on the merits for the new trial. But as you point out, all of these cases that have been going back since I've been in the office, the cases were tried twenty thirty fifteen years ago before I was ever in charge of the office. So s number one, number two, it's not really being fairly reported by the media. They're claiming that these convictions where a trial judge is granting the new trial has been overturned, and then the people are being exonerated, the defendants are being exonerated, and that's inaccurate. These are motions for new trial. There was a trial years and years ago. Whatever case we're talking about, twelve jurors found the evidence beyond a reasonable doubt made a conviction. The case was reviewed by the Court of Appeals, by the Ohio Supreme Court, by the federal court. The Elwood case that you're speaking of. There eighteen different judges took a look at that case, found that there were no issues with either the evidence or did any air as far as the legality of that was done, and upheld the convictions. Years later, the cases with a brand new judge on the bench hearing emotion for new trial, is granting these motions on the basis that evidence was not turned over, not provided to the other side during the trial. Now, all these issues were discussed throughout the appeals and had been ruled upon by the higher courts. None found that there were any air, But because the evidence rules have now changed, they're not the same evidence rules that they were thirty Excuse me, the discovery rules were changed. You didn't need to provide what was now the saying should been provided by the trial court judge. So that's where we are. It puts US at a clear disadvantage. Nothing has been documented by say, computer systems, what was turned over or not turned over. Witnesses are dead, defense attorneys are dead, so we can't even find out for sure. So it puts the state at a clear disadvantage when we're at this point, that case is on appeal to the higher Supreme Court. Now, whether or not that's inaccurate that the trial court judge appropriately granted a motion for new trial on the woven Stall case, as I said, that one's stipending as well, and that involves again some what they're claiming Brady violations, but again it involves discovery rules that are much different today than they were thirty years ago. And is it quite? Is it fair? Is it the right thing that you can now evaluate a case after these rules have been changed when they were always these rules up until I don't recently really so? And then the matters of and will be pending before the Ohio Supreme court. We have twelve cases and at the criminal cases before the Hire Supreme Court. So that's what's going on here. And as I said this, the prosecutor's state is a clear disadvantage in these matters because of evidence is lost, memories are faded, witnesses are dead, defense attorneys are dead, and so it's really hard to proceed sometimes and being able to present whether it has whether there will be a new trial, or whether you know this was accurately done by the trial court judge of brand new trial court judge looking at it for the first time, right, who knows more, maybe than eighteen other judges. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that these cases go up and down, up and down. And the sadness in the in the Woganstall matter is that the father of Am Garrett, who was viciously kidnapped and murder at the age of ten from Harrison, Ohio, a beautiful little girl. He gave an interview to Brian Hamrick of five and he said, quote, it's aging me, it's destroying me, it's devastating. It's that groundhoul day over and over and over again. When is it going to stop? So the father of this little girl who was kidnapped and brutalized and sexualized and stabbed to death, body dumped that this goes on and on and on. And the defense attorney, one of them was Mark Crumbine, who fortunately is a good man still around, and he said justice was done, whatever that might be when he was convicted. And one of the arguments from Jeffrey Wogenstall was well, I didn't drop the body in Indiana. I put it in Ohio. So well, that's a distinction without a difference. But the other thing is the Brady violation for those who may not know, and I think most people don't, provides discovery what the state's got to give the defense and if some piece of evidence was not given. The new liberal judges were saying, without violations, the whole conviction. They got the right guy. He murdered her, he sexually assaulted her, his pubic hare found inside her pant. He's a ten year old girl. But he's claiming, well, all the evidence wasn't turned over. So even if this judge, Judge Jenkins, actually grants a new trial down the road at some point, it doesn't mean he didn't commit the crime. It means Judge by twenty twenty four standards on discovery that nineteen ninety one conviction should not have happened. And to me, I would hope these judges would move on and deal with more current cases because justice was done with Edward Jones and done with Wiganstall. But nonetheless, so many commercials I'm seeing you run against against Connie Pillage, and Connie Pillach has never tried. Just go over the list of two or three things your opponent has not done as opposed to you, that's been there for thirty five years as a judge, as a prosecutor, and more. And now you're the Hamlet County selected prosecutor soon to be elected. Why is she uniquely unqualified to take over this office that you that you now hold.
Speaker 2: Well, she never prosecuted a case, She's never tried a jury a murder case. She's never tried a case or handled a case in juvenile court. She's has not practiced and hasn't been in the courtroom on a criminal case since two thousand and five. And even in two thousand and five, she only had sixteen criminal cases that she handled. Compared to my thousands and thousands of cases, I think by a lot of again, it wasn't all by computer back then. But what I can gather, I have one hundred and fifty thousand cases I either personally tried or I presided over. And you know, the other thing about her is that she let her law license lapse and she reinstated it in order to run for this office two years ago, and then still didn't pick up the case to say, yeah, I'm committed to doing the work that needs to be done. So just think if you had to, if you have a family member or yourself you were a victim of a crime, would you want somebody like that trying your case or be responsible for your case? Or if you look at it this way from a medical point of view, you needed surgery, would you go to a surgeon that hasn't performed surgery in over twenty years, or that hasn't hasn't read a medical journal. I mean, I doubt she's even read any case law. And case law, I mean is constantly changing. I've been reading case law it's almost every day of my entire career. But if not every day, I mean it's it's several times a week, you know, as it's being updated. Because the law is constantly changing. I just don't know how she even thinks that she can even do this job. I hear her talk about, well, it's just a leadership position. Well, no, it's more than that. You know. I'm consulted along with my prosecuters on how charges in working with law enforcement, you know, you're you're advising them, is there enough evidence on a case of even bring charges? You know, so things like that that just really to me raises a lot of red flags as to what will happen if she's in charge. And then the other problem that we have is that she's beholden to the soft on crime. You know, she'll be basically a rubber stamp for that radical agenda. I could see, you know, she's being supported by those the radicals out of New York that want to defund the police, not prosecute categories of crimes, decriminalizing offenses, ending our cash bond system. That's what keeps us safe. And I think in the end, if we have someone like that in charge, our entire community will suffer. We have made so much progress in our beautiful city, in our county that to backside because we don't have safety that people that crime is too high that we need. You know, people aren't going to invest here, people won't move here, Everyone's going to be leaving, and so we'll be a shell of a city. And I just think Cincinnati Hamilton County were a special place. I grew up here, and I'm fighting every single day so that all of us are safe. And I'm fighting to serve every person. I don't care where you live or who you are. I'm fighting for your safety and fighting to be a voice for victims of crime. You brought up the Woganstall family or the victims you know of the of the wogan Stall case. When is when thirty twenty years later, they still don't have finality. I mean, we're fighting to have that conviction to be final so that that family has justice. It's so important that families have justice and accountability when someone does something as heinous as a her case or hurts a child. We want that. And I'm afraid that my opponent, if she gets in here, it won't be the same. It'll ruin our city and will be just like any other these cities with those policies that have been failed all around the around the country. And I'm also concerned because I am the last Republican in the as far as within the county, and then we'll end up with one party rule. And if we have one party rule, the corruption that comes along with it. Nobody everything, nothing will be transparent to the community. Everything will be good, and no one will be shedding a light on when something is going wrong. I'm constantly voicing when at the courthouse. They want to keep these things quiet, and they only want to speak when it's on their there on their terms and in their agenda. But I speak out to make sure that the public, the voters know who's keeping us safe and who is not. Uh And I think the people have a right to know that.
Speaker 1: And Melissa Powers, the office is not Democrat or Republican. You don't prosecute Republicans or Democrats or victims based upon political affiliation. It is a nonpartisan office in which the person in charge has got to enforce the law as it is written, not as someone might want it to be. And so for those suburbanites who live in Blue Ash and Green Township and Anderson Township, do you want someone who's been there for thirty to thirty five years prosecuting criminals or break in your home? Break in your car, steal money from your bank account, God forbid, rape or kill. You want someone that knows what they're doing. And when Connie Pillage has not had a law license for some twenty years and has never prosecuted a case, and I speak to elements in the black community, leadership in the black community, and they don't like Connie Pillage, because the black leadership of this town is telling me when we're hurt, when this's is shooting at Walton Hills High School or there's some shooting in the West End, we know with CPD and with Melissa Powers, we have someone who actually is competent that will prosecute the criminals to the fullest extent of the law. And that's what everybody wants when they're personally assaulted. And for this county to turn its back on law enforcement, turn it's back on prosecution. And when the office flips over, if it does the county Pillage, you have one hundred and fifty employees that have been built up over the years, career prosecutors ready to get to work for the victims of crime. And she is likely to fire everybody and bring in social activists at have a different viewpoint on that. Really, I kind of see this as a I kind of see this as the breaking point in Hamletin County and the city of Cincinnati, and I just hope the suburbanites, especially in those who live in the city, understand what's at stake in this election. Melissa Powers once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and good luck in your race, because your race is our race, and your failure will be the failure of citizens of Hamlin and County should it take place, and I do not believe it will. When I speak to Alex t and others, I know you're up in the polling, but that doesn't make a damn bit of difference. What's required is for the people to actually vote to keep law enforcement functioning in this county. And Melissa Powers, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Good luck to you.
Speaker 2: Thanks Bo, have a great day.
Speaker 1: God bless you.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more and if Connie Pillage were like equal time, she's more than willing to come in and answer my questions. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW. I hit the music. Dave Keaton getting ready for another afternoon of greatness. You and I together is one marching. Coming up after one o'clock today will be Grover nor Quist Americans for Tax Reform. He compares and contrasts the plans of each of the major candidates. When it comes to taxes, nothing's more certain than taxes and death. And the plans of the Democrats are significantly different than the plans for the Republicans. The Republicans want to lower taxes to grow the economy, resulting in more revenue to the treasury. The Democrats want to increase taxes, which stops economic activity, which means less so you get punished and there's less money to spend anyway. But until then, I had the pleasure last night of going to get together at the Phelps on Fourth Street to talk about brad Winstrop, who's leaving Congress after ten years, and also I spent some time again with Orlando Sanza. First of all, brad Winstrop is a great American. I used that term loosely, but when it comes to him, it's so accurate. In nineteen ninety eight, as a medical doctor, he decided to join the US Army and began as a low officer in the providing medical care. Then when nine to eleven broke out, he found himself in Iraq at Abu Grab caring for patients of one type or another, including those terrorists who were wounded by Americans. It's part of our policy to nurse the terrorists back to good health, which I may have a concern with, but the US Army says to do it. So doctor brad Winstrop volunteered, served in war, came back and regan his law, and began his medical practice again. And then he saw an opportunity to serve in the United States Congress, and he did that for ten years. And he said, right now, I have my beautiful wife, and we have two kids that are seven and ten years old, and I miss everything about them. I'm in Washington, I'm traveling. He's one of the leaders in the Congress because when he showed up, everyone quickly realized that brad winstrip was a warkhorse and not a show horse. So he shows up and he gets on this committee, gets on that committee, the Key Committee. He's on his House Ways and Means, which is taxing, and on the Intelligence Committee, which has all this secret stuff. And he was disgusted by the conduct of many Democrats after secret briefings about whether it's COVID or about Iraq or other problems, that they quickly run out and talk about everything that was going on, which they shouldn't have done, and no one was held to account for that at all. But I made the reference to the fact that bred Winstrip is the best among us. He put his life at risk, he forestalled any economic gain of being a a dietrist by going into the military, and then when nine to eleven happened, he was deployed, and he did it without acrimony. He did it because he loved the country, and they spent quite a bit of time there and came back and continued in the reserves. He retired about a year ago from the military twenty five years, quarter of a century in the military. Retired as a full bird colonel in the military and with ten years of service. And he said, the best thing I'm going to do in the future is coach my daughter's fifth grade girls basketball team at Saint Gertrude's. And so at some point he went into the military for the right reasons, and he left the Congress for the right reasons. No one chased him out. He could have stayed in Congress in the second Congressional District as long as he wanted to, but his family called it. And I know what it must be like for a young father to have a couple kids that Daddy, where you going Monday morning? He'd fly off to Washington, come back Friday, and then maybe spend the weekend in Utah, and then spend the weekend in Wisconsin and go back to Florida. And he said, at some point, I have to take care of take care of my family. So he went to the military for the right reasons, which is because he loved it. He went into the Congress for the right reasons to serve. He served his ten years as a soldier patriot, and then after ten years he said, I have to spend more time with my wife and family. He went into Congress for the right reasons, and he left for the right reasons. And it's sad that he has to do that, But as a husband and a father, I get it. Number one in your life's got to be God. Number two has got to be country and righte with it his family, and he served all so well. And he made the rather interesting comment that I've heard a voice by many others. You don't see too many individuals flying Kamala Harris flags next to the American flag. When you see a Kamala Harris is normally somebody protesting about something, normally abortion or transgender rights, whatever it might be. You'll see a lot of flags in the red areas of the world, not too many flags in the blue areas, because many Democrats have an ill feeling about our country and its place in the world. But I want to just remark that brad winstrip is leaving office in about three or four months. I'm sure we'll have a capable replacement. Haven't met him yet, but we'll see what happens. But it's just wonderful to be with a guy that sacrificed life and limb to serve the country, and then, instead of taking the big riches of a pediatrist and a medical doctor, decided to go into the Congress where you make one hundred and eighty thousand dollars a year and I have to have two homes, and you're trying to raise a relatively young family seven and ten year old girls. And what do you do, Daddy? Why can't you be at my soccer game? Daddy can you come with me and watch me do something in the art world. I can't do that. I got to be in Washington. And so it's sad people like that are kind of told by the circumstances that you got to go because faith and family to presidents over the service in the Congress. But I want to tip the counts cap to brad Winstrop at what he's done. And I was sure his replacement. I'll get him on at some point. But those are some huge shoes to fill. But congratulations to brad Winstrop on a life well led. Secondly, I met again Orlando Sanza and the name is almost unforgettable. Orlando Sanza family are Filipino refugees who came here and Orlando Sanza got to work. He went to West Point, graduated sir four years in the military, attaining the rank of captain from West Point, and still is in the military. And he's running for political office, almost walking in the shoes of Colonel brad Winstrop, and he's running against Greg Lansman. And break it down this way. Greg Lansman is a creature of Cincinnati City Council. He's a liberal Democrat who voted repeatedly with Nancy Pelosi over ninety nine percent of the time. Ninety nine percent of the time Greg Lansman voted with Nancy Pelosi. One of his campaign issues was and his about congressmen showing their stock trades, whatever that might be, so people are informed about who's making money. Well, he himself was discovered did not inform the public that he had a stock trade he made lots of money from for nine months, So we now know why he wanted to inoculate himself against charges that he profited at the public trough when it comes to insider information. But Greg Lansman did that much like Nancy Pelosi, who's made hundreds of millions of dollars and it's a better trading record than Warren Buffett. And Democrats and Republicans have insider information that many use for personal benefit, and one of them is Greg Lansman. So just breaking it down, if you think city council is well run, he's a creature of city council. He's a liberal Democrat who thinks abortion as a sacrament. He believes there should be no restriction on abortion, which means in the sixth or seventh or eighth month unborn babies can be killed because the mother is having one of those moments. And that also believes in all the transgender rights movement. He's Nancy Pelosi's So if you believe Nancy Pelosi is good for the country and her philosophy, if you think city council in the city is well run, Greg Lansman's a creature thereof then vote for Greg Lansman if you want to go in a new and a better course with an army captain from West Point. Got a great family. He's got three or four kids. They're darling and his wife is also a graduate of West Point. How about that? And he's running for the first congressional seat and we'll see what happens there. But that's the way it is. Secondly, in the news, it's again about Rudolph Giuliani and his assets are being seized. He has some huge judgment, a defamation judgment. I didn't hear the real number. It's one or two hundred million dollar dollars against two campaign workers and honestly, Rudolph Giuliani said things about them that were not true. So the issue becomes, Okay, how much have you been punished? How much have you been hurt by illegal words said about you by Rudolph Giuliani. If somebody has said, well, my character is worth a half a million or a milliona or maybe five million dollars, okay, But the judgment against them was north of one hundred million dollars for a defamation of someone's character. And it brought to mind the number of people who have been who have been for years and years and years thinking about entering public service. Normally, when one administration leaves, another one comes in, it's a new slate. God knows that when Bush forty three, Bush forty three took over from the Clintons, there were hundreds or thousands of crimes committed by a dozen of people and the Clinton administration repeatedly, including Bill Clinton lying under oath to a federal judge twice, including all the conspiracies involving the women, and including using government offices in order to stash girlfriends and no show big jobs. Bill Clinton did that repeatedly. And there was a quick little question to the Bush forty three if you thought about impaneling a grand jury and going after all the sins and crimes of the Clinton administration for those eight years and he said, look, it's a new slate. We got to move on, and he let it all go. When Donald Trump took over in twenty seventeen, it was obvious that Obama and Biden and dozens of others by the standard of the Democrat Party, committed numerous felonies in office for various things that the executive did, the Vice president did, cabinet officers did, about lying, not telling the truth, secreting evidence, and what Trump said at that point, you know what, it's time to move on. It's a new day or not. It was almost an unwritten rule that when one administration came in that you would not go the other direction and go back in time and indict and put under oath and find perjury charges against the previous administration, because, let's face it, that's not the way things work in this country. Everyone, my god. When Nixon took over from LBJ, could Nixon administration and then paneled grand juries in various cities and put people into the hot white lamps under oath about the Vietnam War and who said what to who? Absolutely, and LBJ and all those around him would have gone to prison. But Democrats and Republicans said, you know what we can't do that. Something changed in twenty twenty and that is there was a fear that Donald Trump would come back in twenty twenty four and seize the presidency again. And so what happened with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and others. They developed a campaign to go after Donald Trump and all of his alcoholites, to pin them down, to bankrupt them all, and to make sure that Donald Trump would be so smeared he couldn't be a candidate in twenty twenty four. If the Trumpster had said, I'm done with politics, I'm going back tomorrow Lago. I got a great life and great businesses. I have great kids and grandkids. I want to live my private life. Well, none of this crap would have happened. But the Democrats in Washington, d C. In New York City, and in Atlanta and came out a week ago that Nathan Wade, the lover of Fanny Willis in Atlanta, coordinated indictments against various elements of the Trump administration through the Office of Counsel in the White House. Listen up, Nathan Wade, the boyfriend of Fanny Willis, met repeatedly with White House counsel the conjure up ways of indicting Donald Trump and other accolades those around Donald Trump. Some fourteen other people along with New York City New York City Prosecutor concocted this scheme to tie down Donald Trump and those around him through the number three in command of the US Department of Justice, who goes to New York City to coordinate the indictments, the indictments of Donald Trump and his friends and family. I have a brief list. This has never happened before in American politics, but the Democrats have done it, and now they're saying, well, donald Trump wants to weaponize the Department of Justice against his political enemies. That's exactly what the Democrats have done to Donald Trump. So whatever the Democrats do, they blame the Republicans for engaging in their behavior. Just a brief list. First of all, Donald Trump himself indict it in four different markets, all controlled by the Democrats, something in the range of sixty four counts carrying four hundred years in jail. They want to lock up Donald Trump himself. By the way, as Joe Biden said yesterday, yes we should lock up Donald Trump. That's sitting president of the United States. In addition to that, the list includes Steve Bannon, Trump's White House chief strategists four months in jail for not testifying in Congress. Roger Stone got three and a half years in prison for allegedly obstructing a witness and part of a Democratic investigation. Paul Maniford sentenced to four years in prison, Elliot Brudy Trump's inaugural fundraising ad for lobbying wrongfully. George Papadopolis, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Rudy Giuliani, Michael Cohen, Alan Weiselberg, Peter Navarro, Richard Spencer, Mike Lindell, Enrique Terrio, Stuart Rhodes. January sixth insurrectionists. Most should not have been charged. Some should have, of course, Mark Meadows, Sidney Powell, Kenneth Cheesebro, Gina Ellis, John Eastman, Jeffrey Clark, Christina bob On, and on and on. There's there's another whole page I won't get to. So the Democratic Party in Washington, in Atlanta, New York City decided, let's stop the next Trump administration by indicting bankrupting everyone around Donald Trump, so nobody to go to work for him. And let's go after the head of the party itself, which is Donald Trump, indicting him, and all those indictments are now falling apart. That is, that is lawfare of the worst order. It's time to turn the page. And I hope Donald Trump, when he gets into power, which he will again, I'm confident he's going to win, will not do to the Democrats what the Democrats have done to him. I hope that's not the case, because, let's face it, once the page is turned, it's time to move on. But the Democrats don't see it that way. They're serious about bankrupting everyone around Donald Trump by forcing them to pay millions of dollars in legal fees. And that's if they win. That's never happened before. And let's hope Donald Trump does not let it happen again. Let's continue. We never stop. We simply continue. And if you're a liberal Democrat, you think City Council is a great place to be. I think it's well run, that Greg Lansman is your candidate. If you think a West Point graduate who served in the military who's a conservative Republican like Orlando Sanza makes more sense than vote for Sanza. Fortunately, for Orlando. He has the entire county of Warren in the first congressional district and also is Green Township. But Greg Lansman, this is a plus five Democratic district. That means the Democrat is supposed to win. But I hope, we'll hope the voters look at Orlando Sanza's record, I look at Greg Lansman record and say, you know what, one represents my values and the other does not, and move on. Let's continue. Grover nor Quest for years has had a group named Americans for Tax Reform. After the News he's going to break down for you what the Democrats want to do with your taxes and what the Republicans want to do and which is a better approach. Plus later on after two o'clock is Genie Schmidt, who is going to break down constitutional issue number one. And also later on is Jeff Birding, the CEO of your FC Cincinnati and more. Twelve fifty six Home, Your Reds and the Bengals News Radio, seven hundred Wow. Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, Grover Norquist has been there for decades about tax reform. Heads up. The Group of Americans for Tax Reform have the website up now there's about policy, areas, commentary, and more. Donate and Grover Norquist, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Grover, tell the American people what the recent Gallup polls indicated about the tax policies of both Kamala Harris and also Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Well, if you are an establishment media personality, this may shock you.
Speaker 5: The rest of us probably not.
Speaker 4: Gallup asked Americans are you overtaxed, under taxed, or just right? And the fifty six percent of Americans said they're overtaxed, four fou are four percent not? Fourty four percent, one two three four said they're undertaxed, thirty six percent about right. And this is an independence are sixty percent? Independents are more likely to feel over taxed than other people, And of course that's who this campaign is all about for the last seple weeks. So it is very interesting because on an issue that is completely black and white, you know, you know, clear where the American people are, the two parties and the two candidates are going in completely different directions. They are not, you know, on some issues that are popular. Both candidates for the House of the Senate, the President will tell you they think the same thing, even if it's not entirely true. But here Kamala Harris has said a lot more taxes and she has listed them. And Trump has said I want only lower taxes, and he's listed those.
Speaker 1: So you would think based upon that alone, when four percent of the American people claim I want to pay more taxes, of course they can do that anyway by simply donating money to the irs. The great majority don't want it. One of the classic comments I think you pointed it out to me a few years back, is that when Barack, when Barack Hussein Obama was asked whether or not the increase in taxes may produce less revenue because it stills and chills economic activity, he said, that's okay. It's almost like a punishment that if someone succeeds, we want to punish them. So even though a lower tax rate produces more revenue, Democrats don't like that anyway, correct.
Speaker 2: Can you?
Speaker 4: That was specifically on the capital gays tax, which is tax that is very sensitive to a capital games income. It's very sensitive detaxes because you don't have to invest it and get capital gains. You can buy a car, Okay, you can go on a vacation, you can do all sorts of things with that money, and nobody taxes you. But if you invest it and you help create jobs and it makes more money, then you get punished for them. Okay, so a high capital gain tax people buy stuff.
Speaker 5: They don't invest. And when England was and.
Speaker 4: It's worst off, all of these roles voices.
Speaker 5: Were around you.
Speaker 3: So oh must be really rich.
Speaker 4: Noose, That's what successful people do with their money. When they have no faith in the future.
Speaker 5: They buy a fancy car.
Speaker 4: They don't put this in the ATMT or uber or some other company to invest that. They try and make more money for their kids or for the future. So, yes, the capital gains tax when it was pointed out to them, the history shows cut the capital game tax, government gets more money. Yes, but that's wrong. I'd rather have higher taxes, have people who invest be punished than for everybody in the room to be better off.
Speaker 1: I kind of want America to listen to that. That The Democrats believe that if you raise the capital gains rate, it produces less revenue to the government and therefore there's greater deficits. That's a good thing because you punish achievers, even if it produces more money. That that's a bad thing to me. It is flabbergasting that people can't figure that out. Talk about Kamala Harris, she has locked in her head the number four hundred thousand dollars. And Biden says this, of course again, which is a lie, that no one's going to be taxed. If you make four hundred thousand dollars or less, you're not going to have your taxes go up at all, go up. If you make less, your taxes are going to go down or not go up whatsoever. Why is that wrong? Why does that make no sense? Grover Norquiest.
Speaker 4: It is the law that Clinton told he had a number, I'll never tax anyone who makes less than one hundred and fifty or two hundred thousand dollars. Then Biden had the same numbers. I won't touch anyone can make us in two hundred fifty thousand dollars. Now it's four hundred thousand dollars. Why do they say that because Americans don't want higher taxes, and they want to promise them that, oh, I don't mean you, just these other people. But in point in fact, the first tax that Obama put On was on cigarette smokers average income thirty five thousand dollars a year. He wanted the money. He doesn't care whether you're addicted to something. He wants that's four people. He wants to cash. He wants to tax energy, and so they say that. Of course, one of the things Biden did. He said four hundred thousand dollars. Kamala Harris says four hundred thousand dollars. But since those two have been in office, that four hundred thousand, because of inflation, is only really worth three hundred and thirty thousand in.
Speaker 5: Real American dollars.
Speaker 4: So more and more people are hit by them assuming but of course that's not accurate. They've raised taxes on they want to raise taxes on corporations. Well, where do corporations get their money? They raise prices on all consumers, that's everybody, And they lower wages. The biggest thing that happens with the corporate income taxes. Wages are lowered for everyone because where else is the government get where else does the company get the money? Prompt it's a seventy percent of everything they do is wages. So if you're going to tell you you're missing a million dollars. Seventy percent of that's coming from wages, so that tax directly hits middle income people. Here's what Kamala Harris wants to do. She wants to get rid of all the Trump tax cuts. Okay, we'd raise everyone's income tax rate everyone. She wants to take the corporate rate up thirty three percent, higher than China, Okay, higher than everybody in Europe, and then she wants to take the personal income tax for everybody higher. She wants to take the Capitol Games tax up to two point thirty three percent, which is higher than China is, of course, almost twice as high as China's talking about competitors and Mick shooting ourselves in the foot when we do this, But that's the capital Games tax, as high as it was under Jimmy Carter when everything went to hades, and even the Democrats agreed to pull that down. She wants to impose a second death tax in order to catch all the inflation during your lifetime. But I don't know why they figured on that one, but that makes some sense given how they've operated a carbon tax, of course, raising the price of energy gasoline, many ulti.
Speaker 5: Different energy taxes that just hit everybody.
Speaker 4: She wants to give the Europeans the de tough power over our tax cuts. Let we say it again. She wants to let Paris and Moscow and Pete King decide when we can cut taxes because he wants to have a like an opak. The Europeans said, why don't we all get together and agreed not to cut taxes too much because Trump was making taxes so low and money was you know, billions of dollars float into the United States as a result of that. Ed will again Trump, lets take the twenty one percent corporate down to fifteen. That will bring even more money into invest in the United States. And Europe doesn't want that at all. So they want to have a deal where we all agree not to compete by making our.
Speaker 5: Citizens better off.
Speaker 4: And Biden and Kamala Harris are for that. President Trump is obviously against it, and Kamala and Biden completely four dramatically increasing the number of IRS agents who want to go and bother you all day.
Speaker 1: So really, the socialists, whether they're in Europe or China, they want to make sure that America is not the dominant country in the world. So if Donald Trump was elected and takes the capital gains rate from twenty one to fifteen percent. It means more money available to the US government the form of taxes. More activity means more taxes are paid. But it hurts the socialistic countries well down the tubes. And therefore you're going to have Paris in Beijing controlling our tax code. That's not well covered in the media. Plus, I watched I watched one of the morning shows. Mark Cuban was there talking about unrealized capital gains and he made the point, well, that'll never happen. Then why does Kamal Ayers talk about taxing unrealized gains? Can you explain to the American people how that relates to them personally? Because everything that moves or regulates or is existing in existence that Democrats want to increase taxes, what does it mean to tax unrealized capital gains? Break it down, Grover nor Quist for the American people.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, an unrealized capital gain is what we would call in the real world, not a capital game.
Speaker 3: So you have a farm and.
Speaker 4: Because of inflation, because you work it hard, the farm is now worth more. You haven't sold it because you're running a farm, But the government says, well, your farm used to be worth this, Now it's worth more. That increase income.
Speaker 5: Well, it's not inime.
Speaker 4: I don't have the money. I'm not going to sell my farm. It would be income if I sold the farm, but I'm not selling the farm. And done, you have to pay taxes as if you've sold it. Now, what happens when the price goes down if there's a recession, I don't know, that's a very good question. But when the value of your home goes up, you would pay income taxes on that. As if your house is now.
Speaker 5: Worth twenty thousand dollars more than.
Speaker 4: It used to, we're going to tax you as if you just earned twenty thousand dollars. It's unrecognized, unrealized meaning you haven't cashed out. If you cast out, then you pay capital case. But this is something that, first of all, it's completely unconstitutional. It's not income. Constitution lists a very few things the federallymic can tax income is one of them. Unrealized income is not one of them.
Speaker 3: So this and of.
Speaker 4: Course we're we gonna do it for rich people. You know, when they put the federal in packed in the top rate was seven percent.
Speaker 5: You had to make eleven million dollars.
Speaker 4: In today's dollars before you'd hit seven.
Speaker 5: Percent tax rate.
Speaker 4: Now the bottom rates less is more than seven percent, and more than half the country's paying more than that, so they always start up high and Cook Cuban of oil just a few people, Yeah, yere one, maybe just a few people.
Speaker 5: And Cuban, what an idiot?
Speaker 1: Hey, Mark Cuban said, Look, Mark Cuban said, that's he supports Kamala Harris, the guy that owns part of the Dallas Mavericks. He said, that's a really bad idea. It's really stupid. So it is so stupid it'll never happen. And then Joe Kernin said of CNB, well, how do you know that? It's so stupid? She We'll talk her out of it. And then Joe went over a bunch of other taxes that was really stupid also, and Mark Cuman kept saying, well, you can't do that, you can't do that. You can't raise the corporate rate because corporations paid no taxes. They simply pass on to the concerner or the costs of the tax in the form of higher prices. So we can't do that. Can't do this, can't do that game? Well, what if she does? What if the House and the Senate go democratic, which is fifty to fifty chance of might get rid of the filibuster. They can do anything they want to do. Why wouldn't she keep her promise?
Speaker 4: And mister Cuban, how do you make that much money being that stupid? Does mister Cuban not understand that he doesn't actually have a vote on this question. No, oh, you gave her a lot of campaign contributions.
Speaker 5: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Now she has power, and the House and the senate's full of Democrats who also have power if they win both. The first thing they'll do is take the corporate rate up and wages will go down. And then they'll do capital game tax, which also scares investment away from the country and unrealized capital games. And then the financial transactions tax, which is every time money moves from one bank to another, like when you do VENMO and all this other stuff. They take just a later piece of it, but if you add it all up, it's seven hundred and fifty million dollars. It just disappears out of activity. That means whenever you're buying something, you use a credit card or whatever. There's a little thing. There's a little thing there. And by the way, you don't have to make fourundred thousand dollars to get nicked.
Speaker 5: But they love.
Speaker 4: It because it's so hidden, well run.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit each day.
Speaker 1: It's huge money the government needs for all their boondoggle. Ronald Reagan says something in the effect that if it moves, tax it, if it keeps moving, regulated, if it stops moving, subsidize it. And so that describes where we are. And what about the death tax? What does Kamala Harris want to do with the death tax? You don't have the right to doe.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, first of all, you know there's a certain point where you can inherit money and you don't pay taxes. She wants to take that down to hit more people, and eventually that she wants to hit everybody because they don't think just because you made it that you should be will decide how to spend it. And a second death pack, which will be when you die. Usually you could hand your house or a small business or your four to one k to your children, uh and they would accept it at the value at which when you passed. But they say no, no, no, no no. They have to pay capital gains on your house, on land, on a small business, on your four one k on your pension, all your lifetime, all the inflation that took place during that okay, all the capital game that happened. That gets tasked first. Then they can have the body. Oh, by the way, and then they pay the normal death tacks. So the second death packs specifically hitting people who lived under Biden's inflation.
Speaker 5: It is really really pernicious.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess this election is extremely consequential because you can only imagine if your lower taxes, the government generates more revenue because of greater activity. If you raise taxes anticipating Americans will engage in similar conduct even though the taxes are higher, that's false. That is false. John F. Kennedy knew it. President John F. Kennedy knew it. The best way to get more revenue to the government is the lower tax rates causing more economic activity, meaning more money in. And the socialists in Europe do not want that. Grover nor Quist, thanks again, but I can't let you go without saying once again, Ronald Reagan said it if it moves, tax it, if it keeps moving regulate it if it stops moving, subsidize it. And that's the inefficiencies of government. And once again, Americans for tax reform. The website is fabulous, all the information available, we get the government we deserve. Grover nor Quist. At times that concerns me, but once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Let's see what happens the fifth and Grover, you're a great American. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Thank you, get out and both get out and both.
Speaker 1: Early and often. Thank you, Grover. Let's continue with more. So, the best way for government to exist and to get more money is to lower the tax rates, so there's more economic activity. When told that, you know, if we do that, if we if we lower the tax rate, there's more money coming into government, Democrats say, so what, that's not the point. Yes, it is the point. They simply want to punish achievers. And if you own a home and it's gone up one hundred thousand dollars in value, do you want to pay taxes on an unrealized gain. Democrats want to tax everything which hurts the American economic activity. Let's continue, Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred. Wow.
Speaker 6: Well, Biden was at the beach during the deadliest hurricane of the year. Kamala Harris was hosting fundraisers in California. Days later, she posted a staged photo from Air Force two. The paper she's writing on is black and her earphones aren't plugged in.
Speaker 1: At least Bush looked out of.
Speaker 6: The window flying over Katrina. Trump went to Georgia before Biden Harris. Trump went to East Palestine before Biden Harris. Trump went to the border before Biden Harris. Trump spoke to Lake and Riley's family before Biden Harris, and he spoke to the Afghanistan Gold Star families before Biden Harris.
Speaker 5: They say, eighty.
Speaker 6: Percent of life is just showing up. And Biden Harris have their own jets, so what's their excuse. They can get anyone in the world on the phone in thirty seconds, but they won't even pick it up. Trump goes to you, Biden and Harris hide from you. Trump shows you that he loves you. Biden Harris take you for granted. We all know people like that.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Second, we do not like to be partisan, but that is the truth. I understand. You're at a golf tournament today to celebrate the Bengals and great sponsors. Tell the American people where you are, then get us formally into the Studge Report.
Speaker 5: William at the beautiful Aston Oaks on the beautiful west side down here along River Road. And this is the iHeartMedia Bengals sponsor beautiful golf tournament today and everybody's having a good time.
Speaker 1: How's the weather? Is it more than perfect? It's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: It is absolutely gorgeous out here. The greens there turning colors, and it's absolutely beautiful in this part of the world.
Speaker 1: You got to play the leaf rule in those circumstances segment. Get us into the Stuge Report.
Speaker 5: Please believe the Stooge reporters a proud service every local temp Star Heating at Air Community Dealers Temstar a beautiful built for the Hobo one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three five three one twenty four. Thank you. Roxy College Basketball. Willie reigning national champion the Yukon the finished first of the Big East Conference preseason Coaches Pole the Creighton Blue Days. Second is David third Azigers, Zach Freemantle and Davion McKnight are on the All Big second preseason team. Ryan Conwell made the third team.
Speaker 4: Out of air.
Speaker 1: How's Fremantle's foot? I want to know about Freemantle's foot. How's the foot?
Speaker 5: I think he had like fifteen points the other when they dumb Dayton in that exhibition game, so I think he's feeling pretty good.
Speaker 1: And of course Dayton went down hard, as did Ohio State. Beneath the Mandy boot if UC Bearcats ranked twentieth in the nation, this could be a great year for you. See they might be competitive with Xavier and basketball, which would be a little bit of a shock. Please continue, Bengals.
Speaker 5: I think brought to you by Good Spirits Wine at Tobacco and Carti Town, thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. The Bengals are on the field today. Will he get ready for those Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday afternoons. Bengals kick returner Charlie Jones has to name the AFC Special Teams Player of the Week for that one hundred yard kickoff return to begin the game and to win over at Cleveland the last pick returner. The last Cincinnati returner to win Special Team Player of the Week was in twenty twelve, who do you think that.
Speaker 1: Was twenty twelve? I'd say Doug Pelfrey.
Speaker 5: Now Adam pac Man, Jones, the pac Man?
Speaker 1: What did he must have done something spectacular. I'm not sure what it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And how about this? The Cleveland Browns are a mess still, So head coach Deevian Fans says, I'm giving up the play calling, giving it to Ken Dorst and he's going to call the play from now on.
Speaker 1: Great, who's the quarterback?
Speaker 5: I guess they're going to They're going to go with James James Davis Whitl Winston. Yes, that's what it is. On Sunday. Twin brothers. Twin brothers are going to face each other Sunday at tay Course Stadium. Sidney Brown of the Eagles and and uh Kith Brown of the Bengals.
Speaker 1: How about that unbelievable? How about that can't be true, Andy, can't be true.
Speaker 5: Let's see what else is going Oh, the keep a diary diarny of a of a wide receiver pull off a deal today. They get wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins from the Seatans for a future conditional fourth round pick. Well, that was the that was the Bengals that work a deal for Miles Garrett, and I think this team would become an instant Super Bowl winner.
Speaker 1: I don't know the last time the Bengals during the season pulled off the trade.
Speaker 5: I can't remember last traight they made it. I have no idea when that took plate.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think that's uh Carson Palmers.
Speaker 5: Probably nineteen sixty seven before they became a team once.
Speaker 1: The last time the Bengals received a player like a DeAndre Hopkins during the season received I know, you know quarterback.
Speaker 5: Though, well, the piece they are hurting because the juju churst. Uh, they're they're a cup by their their one star receiver, right Rice got hurt at the beginning of the season, and then another guy got insured a couple of weeks ago. So, uh, the Chiefs are a dire need of a wide receiver.
Speaker 1: Now about Deanna Hopkins goes to bed as a Tennessee Titan, completely irrelevant, wakes up the next morning, and you got the greatest quarterback of our era, Patrick Mahomes thrown him pass this. I mean, DeAndre Hopkins got to feel like he's you got died and going to have them? Yeah, how about getting Miles Herrett.
Speaker 5: What about yeah, and then what about Bailey Zachy. Yesterday he goes to the Super Bowl champion Chiefs to the Cleveland Brown. You're talking going from the penhouse to the out house, unbelieved that he's now the second second quarterback in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what to say, but certainly Miles Garrett would make a lot of sense here. But I don't know if Mike Brown thinks like that.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know, but I mean, you know, give up a give us some pick for him or something. I mean, I don't know. I mean, I don't know the boy if they would get him.
Speaker 1: Only got what happened. But one other thing, you know, Reverend Mingo, I've known him for years. He's a black activist in the West End, trying to help kids play football without getting shot by a coach. And he's spent in the media the last few hours talking about Mike Brown. The Bengals promised in twenty ten to build us a field. Number I'd say two things on that segment. Number One, the problem is not the field. Waldon Hills is a pretty good field. Is the behavior of a few parents that's the problem. The behavior of the parents and you can do whatever you want. And secondly, I don't think we need another football field in downtown. Taft High School is right there. Walnut Hills is close by other highs. The problem is not a facility. The problem is the behavior of the of the coaches to take guns to a nine year old football team.
Speaker 5: That's the problem, right, and the parents and everything. And now they say they're going to go to Dayton to play pee wee football of willly Is. I mean, that's that's just kids having fun and doing this and that playing And when you get something like this happening, it's just mind boggling that that takes place.
Speaker 1: How about this, It's at the end of the game. They're in the in the handshake line, and I guess one of the fathers said something inappropriate to a ten year old boy. The ten year old boy's father gets mouthy with the one. They start pushing each other and then reagans out a gun and shoots two people. And he's the coach of one of the teams in front of the players.
Speaker 3: Now you know what, I don't know why why?
Speaker 5: And I mean at this day and age, nothing surprises anyone anymore, nothing, nothing but.
Speaker 1: The solution is not to build another football field or to play in Dayton. For God's sakes, Who's going to go back and forth at Dayton to watch a ten year old. There's so many football fields in and around the West End that just conform your behavior. Don't be a clown, don't get in a fight. That he thought it was self defense. He thought the other guy had a gun. This is on the field at Wanting Hills High School, which is a great facility as through turf, etc. And Reagan, who's been a pretty good guy, pulls out a gun and shoots two people and then claim self defense on a football field with a gun. What the hell are we talking about here? Collapse?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 5: Like I said, world, nothing is nothing surprises anyone anymore. I don't think.
Speaker 1: How about this one Scott High School principal under criminal investigation, Anthony Procasino, A little birdie told me what it was. He's the principal of Scott High School and Taylor Mill. He spent about ten years as a principal at the grade school level. And it's an active investigation. Does not involve anything sexual. What it is I'm told is that the principal, Anthony Procaccino actually drank alcohol with underage girls in his home. I'm thinking, I'm thinking it's miners off school grounds. But how in the hell, How in the hell can a principal provide alcohol to underage girls in your house? How does that work?
Speaker 5: Will people lose their minds sometimes about what's right and wrong in the world. And you know, like I said, nothing is anymore in this age of liveing nothing.
Speaker 1: And if one father pulls out a gun and shoots another coach, it's time to move the games fifty miles away and to build a ten million dollar stadium, which TQL and the Lenyers just built this beautiful facility at Taffed High School. I mean, I might be wrong, but I think that's in the west End and it's a beautiful facility right there. Not well used. Then walden Hills is right there, and if you want to, you probably probably use pay Course stadium if you want. The problem is not the facility. The problem is the behavior of the parents and the coaches. That's the problem. How do you solve that with a stadium?
Speaker 5: Come on, you're preaching to the choir on that one, Willie, I had no idea.
Speaker 1: And also may I say this. The last thing to do if you want the Bengals and Mike Brown and Katie to give you a whole bunch of money is to shame them and to say, guess what you promised to do this fourteen years ago and you haven't done it yet. I don't think the think roll react well to that either. Would you agree?
Speaker 5: I would say so.
Speaker 1: Yet, we need another football field in the West, That's what we need.
Speaker 5: What you know, I don't know, Willie. Like I said, nothing, Nothing that happens in these days, in these times surprises anybody anymore.
Speaker 1: A counselor at sant X High School is having sex with Santax students. A principal at Taylor Mill is drinking alcohol providing it to underage girls at his home. What's next? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Anything else going on? Sports? You're still you're still on the Aston Oaks pretty good track, right if you thought about getting your clubs out segment and playing a little little golf. Not about that.
Speaker 2: I might.
Speaker 5: I might go about three or four holes, will I. My handicap is about a two million right now, so I should I should I think I just handled this course with no problem.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think there's uh what wouldn't share the clubs? There any good but hopefully a lot of good times in ahead and uh. And the other thing, this coach Reagan ran away from the scene. He's the coach of one of the teams. Is if nobody knows who he is? Where is he? I don't know who did it what to do either?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, how do you explain this?
Speaker 5: You would you would think that after everybody hears this stuff, that they wouldn't do it, you know what I mean? And that's like, I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to do this. I'm not going to do this. But the students are coming and they just keep doing it. I guess they figure they're going to get to get away with it.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's the case. Well, here we are. And then my good friend, Judge Tyrone Yeats was the judge setting the bond. I think he's had a high bond in one or two hundred thousand dollars. And this this coach is going to go to jail because there's a mandatory three years for using a gun to commit a crime. So this coach who's got sons is going to go away for the next several years. And it's awful. I don't get it.
Speaker 8: I don't either.
Speaker 5: I don't either.
Speaker 1: All right, segment, we'll get me out of the students your port and we'll continue with more. We have Jeff Burden coming up in about an hour to talk about this, and then about fifteen minutes we have Genie Schmid about state issue one, breaking it down, and segment get me out of the State.
Speaker 5: The MLS playoff starts up Monday. Willie for our Orange and Blue.
Speaker 1: With your permission, I might ask him about that.
Speaker 5: I might do that, Willy, in honor of a beautiful day near the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the student.
Speaker 4: Right now, we're talking about border security, and there's nobody, no Democrat talking about halfway to citizenship and immigration.
Speaker 8: Belief and the benefits that migrants bring to this country.
Speaker 2: But there's no question that migrants bring.
Speaker 4: America is a country that was built in part by immigrant people.
Speaker 1: About their GPS.
Speaker 3: Third, back there, we're.
Speaker 5: Talking about mass deportations.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about what do you stand about the potations?
Speaker 1: What's what's your stand there.
Speaker 8: We need smart, humane immigration policy in America that includes a pathway to citizenship.
Speaker 1: So segment, We're going to have about five fifteen million more Haitian citizens running around Logansport, Indiana, and Clark County, Ohio and a thousand other towns who are here here under a parole program, and it's going to be chaos, chaos and more chaos. Segment. Thank you for coming on the Bill Cunninghamstitute Report segment. Thank you very much. Really, let's continue with more on the other side. Jeanie Schmidt on News Radio seven hundred WLW, Bill Cunningham, the Great America. One of our great state representatives from Clairemont County's Jennie Schmidt, representative of Janie Schmidt. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, can you and a capsule explain to the American people what is State Issue one and why Americans should vote know for that? Explain that to the American people first, very.
Speaker 8: Simply put, this is a bait and switch game that the left is pulling because they don't like the fact that we are a conservative. State Issue one eliminates the anti Geri Mandarin restrictions mandated by the voters both in twenty and fifteen and two thousand and eighteen. It codifies into the state constitution the ability to gerrymander districts because you're going to have to base the districts on politics and race and not on the cohesiveness of the community. It creates a fifteen member book board that is accountable to no one. It has an unlimited paycheck, a wallet that the House will have to approve expenditures on. We don't even know what those expenditures are. And it basically will codify Jaron Mandry. And that's something that the US Supreme Court has said time and time again is illegal. Why we're doing this because the left doesn't like the fact that we are a conservative state. Vote no on it because if it's a constitutional amendment, the legislature has no power to change it. Let me repeat that, if it is a constitutional amendment, the legislature has no power to change it.
Speaker 1: So the seven members of the Apportionment Board are voted on by the American people, know those. We have elections, and then we vote for the governor, we vote for the Secretary of State, we vote for the auditor, we vote for the House and vote for the Senate. So voters actually going to the ballot box, they vot, vote, and then those persons serve on the apportionment board. If we adopt this constitutional amendment, in other words, that people vote yes. At that point the voting is done, is going to be retired. Appellate judges will get together and decide five Republicans, five Democrats, five independents. Then they set the lines and we don't vote on those. On those individuals, those fifteen people are going to be academics and others, we don't vote. So for the Democrats to say this is about democracy, it's the opposite of democracy. It says that if you like to vote for the people or govern your life, then vote no. If you think some other academic group should control your life, vote yes. And so, but the wording of the ballot as such that I've read it a couple of times. In the first sentence of what you're going to vote for it no reasonable person would vote yes if you read the first sentence. And so is it true that the present system we get to vote to decide who draws the lines. If this thing passes, the voting is finished on that issue correct.
Speaker 8: Yes, and the seven member board if they don't completely agree with it, then it goes to the state Supreme Court to decide whether the lines are valid or invalid. So you have a process that even if you have a supermajority that on the mission to draw the lines, the minority party has the right to address it at the state Supreme Court to see if those lines are correct or incorrect. If this passes, there will be no action from anyone, not from citizens, not from legislators, not from judges to challenge the decision of these fifteen people, which, by the way, are told that they cannot have any experience in the political process. They have to be totally ignorant of the process to draw the lines for something that will affect us from now until eternity.
Speaker 1: So the amendments is that if you've served in the military, you can't serve on this board. If you've been a police officer, a deputy sheriff, you can't serve on this board. If you're involved in politics in some way, you can't be on the board. So I can't imagine someone saying that a captain in the United States Army, like an Orlando Sanza who's a great American cannot serve because he's been a copper, he's been a soldier. Those people cannot serve.
Speaker 5: Correct, Correct.
Speaker 8: My sister because she's related to me.
Speaker 1: So who's left a bunch of academics unelected deciding these It's unbelievable. And on this issue, lastly, Jeannie Schmidt, who's funding all these great commercials about these comic characters, talking about the people who's funding the yes vote in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 8: Mister George Soros and other outside groups. We did pass the law that would make it harder in the future, but the law didn't get passed in time for this ballot issue. They're spending almost thirty million dollars to convince people to have their rights taken away from them.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. And if voters are confused and past this thing, then all hell's going to break loose pier. It can't be declared to be unconstitutional because it's in the Constitution, and so we're stuck with this. In Michigan and other states that have done this are advising Ohioans don't vote yes on this because it's against the interests of black folks. It's against the interests of cities sticking together. This is a monstrosity, and most of the polling indicate that people are going to vote yes because they're ill informed. And just read the first sentence on the ballot and tell me that's something you're in favor of. That's a bunch of crap. Vote no now. Second issue. I'm watching all these hundreds of millions of dollars of ads with Sheren Brown, who began politics when Richard Nixon was in the White House, and Sharon Brown is claiming that he and Governor Mike DeWine are together on the transgender issue, which is a bunch of bs. Can you explain that?
Speaker 8: Well, of course I can, Billy. I have been fighting to protect biological women in sports since I gotten the state legislature, and on Senate Bill one eighty seven back in June of twenty and twenty one, the House cleverly passed to Save Women in Sports Act, and the Governor said, quote unquote, I will not sign any bills on this subject. The governor subsequently, we didn't get it passed because the Senate ripped it out. But House Bill sixty eight, which we passed in June of twenty three, we attached the Saved Women in Sports fact on it, and the governor came out and vetoed the entire legislation because the governor believed that young people under the age of eighteen should be allowed to have gender altering care and that transgender women should compete against with biological women in sports. So I'm glad that Sharon Brown said he agrees with the governor because the American people are against both. I mean, the polling is over seventy percent. So yeah, Shared, you're four women being forced to compete against transgender women. Shared, you're four allowing young kids to change their sets before they're eighteen. Glad to know where you really stand. He's gaslighting. People need to read through his rhetoric.
Speaker 1: Well, you're a great athlete Title nine. You run like crazy, You've done hundreds of marathons. And when Title nine was passed more than fifty years ago, it was a great day for women. If you're a woman type person of female, you have separate but equal facilities, but equal scholarships, separate but equal athletic contests, separate eagle whatever. And in the beginning it was kind of a little bit rough sliding but right now it's institutionalized. When I talk about christ, when I talk to Chris Collinsworth and others, they think it's a great thing that Title nine allows women to participate in high school and college. When I went to Deer Park High School, there were no female sports at all. And now at deer Park High School there's softball, there's soccer, there's all kinds of women's girls' sports. Is a good thing. And so if you're going to use some of Mikedwine, use all of Mike Dwine, which is Mike Dwine endorses Bernie Marino for the US Senate seat. But can you address yourself to the issue This thing is developing more that radical left is one to put teenage boys in the locker room and bathrooms with teenage girls and separate. But Eagle doesn't apply anymore. In fact, the LPGA just that two hundred and fifty of its members say, don't let this male golfer in because it's a college male golfer who it tends to be a female who now is going to compete on the LPGA tour because of a threatened lawsuit. How important is is Title nine to the survivability of women's sports and women have an equal access to the marketplace.
Speaker 8: It is critical because when I was in high school, Title nine had been addressed but wasn't implemented fully and there were no sports for me. I mean, I am a competitive runner, but I didn't have the opportunity to do that in high school because it wasn't even offered. They didn't even know it existed. Women need to understand that if we allow biological women to have to be forced to compete against transgender women, they're going to lose, and not only lose the ability to win the event, but lose their identity. When I look at the Olympics and you look at the boxing match, how fair was that?
Speaker 1: Brutal?
Speaker 8: You know, you cannot change the physiological differences between a man and a woman. You just can't change them. Is there a part of their anatomy cannot be changed? And men have an unfair advantage when it comes to athletics because their oxygen, the blood ratio gets into the muscles quicker. The fact that their hips don't flare out allows them to run more effectively. The fact that the that their muscle mass is larger than women allows them to swing that tennis racket more effectively. You can't change those things. And their testosterone is ten times more than a woman's and you can't dumb it down enough to make it equal.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, on school vouchers. I'm watching Kamala Harris yesterday do an interview on NBC which was a little bit of a softball, of course, but she made the reference to the fact that many states like Ohio have a voucher system that if your kids in allows you public school, it could be anywhere in a room and urban where every kids in a lousy public school that you and the lawmakers in Columbus have given vouchers to parents and say, okay, here's six or eight thousand dollars and you can take that voucher and apply in a Catholic school, a charter school, and maybe another public school, and you get out of that situation. She said, no, we're going to get rid of that. That means that if you have a voucher right now, and you're a mom or a dad in Green Township or Clammont County, New Richmond, and you can access a voucher system, you can get your kid out of a bad school and put them in a better school. She said, no, where do you stand on vouchers, which many suburbanite mothers and fathers love quite a bit. Where do you stand on that? Do you stand with Kamala Harris or do you stand with the American people?
Speaker 8: I stand with the American people. You know, they are your children and you have the final stay in their upbringing. And when you are forced into a situation where it's a bad school system, or it's a school system that is so woke that it offends your moral compass, you should have the ability to move your tax dollars to a place that is more appropriate for your child. It's not just that, it's what if the child has some special needs that that school system cannot adequately address and another school system can adequately address it. These are the parents' children, not the educational systems. Children and parents have the right and they have the right to move their children where they are the most comfortable for the child. The child can be the most productive and the happiest and be more successful in life.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see what happens. But we get the government we deserve. It is ridiculous that the Democratic Party wants to eliminate democracy and make sure that voters cannot select members of the Reapportionment Board. That is done by a panel excluding law enforcement and so many others. And once again, Jeanie Schmid, good luck to you. And we'll see what happens to State Issue one. But the only proper voting on statu Is one is no, which means preserved democracy. Let the ballot box govern who rules our lives, academics who have different ideas. But Genie Schmidt, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And God bless you, and God bless Clairemont County. Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Jeannie, thank you took the pot.
Speaker 1: Bye, let's continue with more to me to have standards who won the polling indication is going to pass because people, all you got to do is say this is about gerrymandering, and you want to change jerrymandering. Yes or no? Well, read the first sentence on the ballot as to what a yes vote means. And if you can read that, thinking, okay, I don't want to vote anymore. Democracy is done and the board will select individuals for me that will govern my life and I have no say. And if you find that acceptable, go ahead and vote yes. But if you want control of your own life and your own lines, and your own representatives Congress, State House, and State Senate, then you got to vote no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: In fact, vote hell no onstead issue one. Let us continue with more Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Just ladies and gentlemen, This is Ed Bowsman, Lynchburg, Ohio. It is written that Bill Cunningham is a hate bonger. Cunningham is guilty of lies and sins against God and the seg Man. It is written that Bill Cunningham will repent for his sins or face the unkindest cut of all, such as the penis of mister Caitlin Jenner. It is written that Bill Cunningham will be struck down by the forces of Kamala Harris and the Democratic Party.
Speaker 5: God bless you all.
Speaker 7: Hello, by it, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: BULLD segment segment. I thought Ed Balzman was dead. What's what is that? That's from the Great Problem. I know that's AI. That's kid Chris and AI. That's all AI. None of that's real. I'm blessed by God. I'm blessed by God and cursed by the devil. I'm like kid, Chris, he is cursed by God and blessed by the devil, and there's a difference. I'm a God fearing man segment. I'm all pissed off. Now get me into the students report, please will he The.
Speaker 5: Stuge reporter is aproud service every local Temstar eating and air conditioning dealers. Temstar, Well you can feel it, beautiful Western hills. Right here here we called Durban Heating and Cooling at five one, three, five nine, or go to Urban Heating and Cooling dot com. Willy Bengals U, they brought you by good spirits, winding the back on party town. See you, Joe. The Bengals on the field getting ready for the Eagles on Sunday. Looks like the Orlando Brown junior and also uh uh Geno Stone got a day to day with that knee and and shin injury, but the Bengals. Bengals kick returner Charlie Jones is the AFC Special Teams Player of the Week. Of course, he opened the win over Cleveland with that hundred yard kickoff return. The last the returner to win a Special Teams Player a Week award was at twenty twelve Adam Pacman Jones.
Speaker 1: You know pac Man is still rolling around the Tristay. He plays golf with Joe Deers and with the Buzzard. They play golf together at Clovernook.
Speaker 5: Pac Man, Hello World for the pac Man, Hello World.
Speaker 1: Tell the American people where are you are and what you're doing? American people need to know.
Speaker 5: Number one Sheer Gleason team number one out here in Ashton Oaks, they're under fifth Hamburger a piece. I bet uh Bro's head coach Kevin Stefanski will he's going to give up play calling in Cleveland and send it over to Ken Dorsey. Now long, I guess he's going to get him fired before he takes.
Speaker 1: The game, right, he'll be gone.
Speaker 5: And let's see the Chiefs U in the dire need of what wide receiver? Help UH get the wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins today from the Titans for a conditional fourth round of choice. Yeah, and then David Jamison Winston UH is going to start at quarterback Sunday for the Browns against the Ravens.
Speaker 1: Good luck with that. The Ravens looking pregnant. Well, I'll tell you what. The Bengals played tough the Ravens and the Chiefs. Now, the Chiefs are better than the when when the Bengals played him, and the Ravens are better than when the Bengals played him. Ravens look unbeatable until they're beatable. Things look great until they're bad. Things look bad until they're good. You never know what the hell is going on around this place. Half the time, the Ravens and the Chiefs looking pregnable, the Bengals look a little bit hippie. The Bengals defense is the best part of the team and not the offense. Please continue.
Speaker 5: College basketball, reigning national champion Yukon pick the finish first at the Big East Conference Preseason Coaches Bowl, create the second, and the Zager Musketeers third.
Speaker 1: To bad.
Speaker 5: You got exhibition basketball tonight Kentucky Wesleyan. We'll take on the UK Wildcats to night at seven The Wildcat Action on ESPN fifteen thirty. The Home Book, Tony Moe.
Speaker 1: I think the UK is no good this year? Is that correct? They have a bad team and Pope's in trouble? Is that correct?
Speaker 5: He hadn't he played a game yet. How could he be in trouble.
Speaker 1: Because not even ranked? In fact, you see, I think is UK in the top twenty five or thirty.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know what, I can't remember the pre and Paul, I know, you see what's twentieth.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I thought Kentucky was in there somewhere.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Nobody knows who plays.
Speaker 5: I think Mark. I think Mark clop Okay. I don't think they're going to run him out of Lexington yet. He hadn't played a game yet.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, till it happens. Then we'll find out about that. You know, Harry, I got Kentucky's twenty third. They're ranked twenty third, twenty third, and U see he's ranked twentieth. Xavior is more or less unranked. Maybe in the top forty. That's about it. But you know, Miller's got a brand new team every year. It's a brand new team.
Speaker 5: You don't know who you got, right, you don't know what you're gonna do. No, you don't know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: So other than that, Willie has a beautiful day here at Aston Oaks and the iHeartMedia Bengals sponsorship Classic.
Speaker 1: People are going to wait this morning. People are going.
Speaker 5: They are playing tough out here today this act and Oaks course is falling to their knee.
Speaker 1: May I say that I watched last night lebron James and Bronnie James, and if Bronnie James's numb was name was Bronnie Jones, he wouldn't be starting for USC And I think it's a great thing for fallows and sons.
Speaker 5: He didn't have a bill night was Lebron James, Bronnie James in the house playing, and then all of a sudden, Ken Griffy Senior, Ken Griffy Junior there and then another guy that's probably ought to be on the Lakers right now. Dude, because of his three point shooting expertise, should beat Joe Frederick.
Speaker 1: He's too old, way too old.
Speaker 5: Ok, you got Wentwoods, get Beer Park, Willie.
Speaker 8: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, baby. I'll get my twenty eighteen team. Now, we gotta get the nil boys back.
Speaker 5: Yel W sponsor for that game, will he WLW title?
Speaker 1: I bet I bet Joe you'd love that, Wouldn'ty? That'd be great.
Speaker 3: Let's do it, baby, Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Baby. Believe you will not believe what I iconic star Sega is out here at the golf He signed in autographs. He's taking pictures and young ive never seen like this. Well, he like, I take right after you.
Speaker 1: He's a big, big, big star.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 5: More ways than one.
Speaker 1: Segment Get Me Out of the Students Report coming up next to Jeff Berding, the CEO of your FCCC, reporting on what's happening there, also about the Thanksgiving Day race, a new arena, and so much more. Segment Get Me Out of the Students Report, Willia.
Speaker 5: In honor of a beautiful day here at the Tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the student.
Speaker 7: He is talking about doing the entire Department of Education. He's talking, he means not in the style of joke. This the guy who also wants to place every single servant, every single one thinks he has a rated of extreme court ruling on immunity to.
Speaker 1: Be able to see if it was the case to.
Speaker 7: Actually eliminate, physically eliminate, shoot and kill someone who is he needs to be a thread to him.
Speaker 1: I mean, so, I know this sounds bizarre.
Speaker 7: It sounds like I said this, Yeah, five years ago, you locked me up.
Speaker 1: We gotta lock him up. The visical doccum segment, that's the Democrats once again using the legal department to lock up their political opponents. And they have done what they accused Trump of not doing. Segment Thank you. If you're in sipate involvement, will get back here tomorrow. We need you at full strength back here tomorrow. Segment Thank you. Let's continue with more coming up next to me Jeff Birding about all the doings in and around tq ellen Moore at showing the Reds and the Bengals News Radio seven hundred w l Bill in the Great America. Of course, the Thanksgiving Day race is coming up. Blink just took place, FC going into the playoffs, and the Bengals about to beat the Birds on Sunday. The Reds, the Reds and more World Series. A man with his finger on the pulse. So what's happening in our town? Is the honorable Jeff Birding, who's the CEO and chief bottle washer for FC Cincinnati, And Jeff, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham showing. First of all, I know FC was not directly involved with Blink or Blink. It was the greatest event I've ever seen as far as attendance. People went nuts, The stadium was lit up. Of course you couldn't walk around, it was too crowded. But give me your recollect give me your reflections on what happened with Blink. We got the arena, you want to build the arena, get a brand new place over by you. Of course, you got the Thanksgiving race coming up. FC's going into the playoffs. Public safety's at risk. I listened Tomingo some of the reverends that the Bengals promised ten years ago to build a stadium. Well, it's wanting Hill's. The problem isn't building a brand new football stadium. The problem is the behavior of one or two people at the football games. But nonetheless, there's a question in there somewhere, would you answer it for me?
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you. So Blink was awesome. Four nights every two years. I can say I was Lindsay and I were down there every all four nights. Did Northern Kentucky on Thursday night, than did over the Rhyane and Finley Market on Friday, Saturday, the Central Business District and Sunday we sort of filled in where we had missed and it was awesome. And you know, we had people in town from the Sundance Film Festival we're trying to bring that from Utah. That would be a huge coup, a huge get for Cincinnati to be the host of the Sundance Film Festival. So they got to see Cincinnati Shrine. They were just blown away by it. The folks at the Chamber of Commerce, Brendan calling his team say over a half million people every single night, and it sure felt that way too. Two million people downtown. Half of the people were not from Greater Cincinnati. People driving in, staying in the hotels, flying in from other parts of the world. I was at the UC game on Saturday. Of course they beat Arizona State, but the Arizona State people were downtown.
Speaker 8: One.
Speaker 1: This is amazing.
Speaker 3: The schedule got took good care of him, Like what a great city. We had no idea Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: This is amazing.
Speaker 3: And you know, everyone was welcoming and whatnot. So it was it was just a wonderful weekend. And of course the teams won.
Speaker 5: We won.
Speaker 3: The Bengals. One you see college basketball started was Aavier and you see, so a great time to be loving on Cincinnati and.
Speaker 1: Xavier beat up on Dayton and you see beat up on Ohio State. It could have been a better of course it wasn't a good weekend for Cleveland. They had the Guardians had the brownies. That's a different point. But Tony Bender tells me, you got your idea, your vision about a new riverfront type coliseum by TQL. What can you tell me about that?
Speaker 3: Well, I think all of us know that the arena on the Riverfront is obsolete. It opened in nineteen seventy five, only five years after Riverfront Stadium. We mocked Riverfront Stadium down twenty years ago. Bill, I mean, anyone who goes it knows that it feels unsafe, it's dirty, and you know all of us have to get in our cars to go to Indianapolis or Columbus or even Louisville in order to see the big shows. We don't get March madness. They go to Date and they go to Albany, New York, they go to Fargo. I mean, why can't we have a good arena here? We paid a sales tax twenty five years ago. It was meant for sports. Can we also get an arena this time around? I think that's a fair question. Brendan Call and the Chamber of Commerce have done a study. They're just putting the finishing touches on it. I want to be fair. I've not been involved because you noted that one of the sites that is being reviewed is across the street from Police District, one across from Music Hall, but it's in our neighborhood of where TQUL Stadium is, and I don't want to have people think that I'm trying to put my thumb on the scale. But at the end of the day, where it is located is less important than that we get a new arena. I want, like we had for Blink, coming into this region and spending their money filling our restaurants, our bars, our hotels, the visitors tax that it generates, the hotel tax, just like we have the Cincinnati Open tennis tournament and all the Flying Pig Marathon, all the other big things we do. We need to have more of that, not less of it. But it's going to take, you know, new facilities. We've made the investment in the stadiums. Let's also see if we can do an arena this time as well.
Speaker 1: That's all good, but public safety is terribly important. We have to have police that can police. We've got to have prosecutors that'll prosecute we have judges that can judge. It's all part of it. Just in a generic way. You can't get involved in politics. You love everybody, now, the lenders, you everyone at farmers, you love everybody, But just in a generic way. How important is it to have functioning law enforcement in the city of Cincinnati in Hamley County.
Speaker 3: Well, of course, enormously important. People have to have confidence that they can come down with their family and enjoy all of these great assets that we have. Uh And I can say from FC Cincinnati's experience, we were very closely with the police, the police CPD, with of course the Sheriff's deputies that staff, and we also have people from the neighborhood who are out walking and making sure that people feel safe. And and I'll be honest, we've had some moments where cars have been broken into. You hate to see it, and and it's our position and and the neighborhood and people in the West End that when kids do that there, and it is always young people, there has to be some form of sanction, whether that is you know, they're spending the next four Saturdays picking up trash along the highway or in the West End or in other parts of town. But there has to be a sanction. They can't just get a pat on the back or a hug uh. And again I'm speaking very specifically. People in the West End say to us, Jeff, we have to work with juvenile court. We have to work with the to make sure that there's a sanction. No one's saying they have to go to jail for a year for breaking into a car. But they can't just get a pat on the back and say don't do it again. There has to be a sanction in order to show people that listen, when you'd make bad decisions, we're going to hold you accountable for your.
Speaker 1: Bad decisions as a quality of life, breaking into cars, breaking into homes, stealing stuff. There's kind of a sense because of our weakness in juvenile court, and maybe Judge Bloom's getting the message that we can have a free load city like in Chicago, New York and which is no cash bond. You have to write a paper and you get out. We got to have functional law enforcement. I think the city's teetering. And lastly, about a minute remaining, Jeff Birding f season the playoffs once again tell the American people what lies ahead of anything.
Speaker 3: Well, we've made the playoffs three years in a row, and we play home field advantage in the first round. Again, it's New York City. So our first game is next Monday night, October twenty eighth, six forty five. It's earlier because you know it's a school night. And then we got to win a second game. We go to New York November the second. If we need game three, it's Saturday, November ninth. Tickets are still available Bill at fccincinnati dot com. There's no ties in the playoffs, right, so it goes right to penalty kicks in this first round and we get through it. We have a chance to advance the conference semifinal and the finals, probably play the Crew again. And then this year, last year we won the Shield. This year we can win MLS Cup.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Jeff Birding, you're a great American. Public safety is terribly important, and the city is teetering, I think, and we have to have functional law enforcement. And once again, Jeff Birding, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Jeff, you're a great American.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 1: Let's continue. News is next at your home of the Bengals and the Bearcats and the Muskies. News Radio seven hundred W eldom