Speaker 1: We are live, so they say it is May eighth, twenty twenty five. We are on Quarterer dot tv, c O R d e R dot tv. And if you want to extrapolate that out, it's whatever that slashes channel, whatever that other slashes ballbusters and we're on YouTube at ballbusters YouTube dot com at Ballbusters, and we're on Rumble Rumble dot com forward or that slash see that slash again Ballbusters. You know that's what I'm talking about. Oh, you know, I forgot to do.
Speaker 2: Hey, so what does everybody doing today?
Speaker 1: Are we doing that? Someone I trying to do. We are going to go over some news. We're going to discuss some interesting things I found, and then we're gonna I don't know, we're gonna do something about hold on. I think I have to do this first though. I'll try that. Ah, so nice, okay, and let's get started. I wish I had a nice, long, obnoxious repellent intro, but I don't. And for you over well, I'm Rumble. We hit four thy seven hundred subscribe followers they call them followers on this side, but we're still being.
Speaker 2: Suppressed as hell.
Speaker 1: Or it's because I don't have a way of getting these realifications out as quickly as pause as I used to, or too a large group like I used to. But it's okay. Limitations are what they are. Really nice cover art today for the thumbnail.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: I spent I woke up to the middle of the night and started missing around with AIIC prompts till I got something I wanted to use. If you see this, let's see, Well you won't see it on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you have to subscribe like everybody else.
Speaker 1: There you go. So what do we talk about today? We're gonna enter into a strange topic about a signal, a frequency, an activation. Maybe you don't need this shot. Maybe there's enough crap already in you, or maybe it doesn't require that at all, that type of interface, and maybe it'll if not affect you people too damn close to you, like your neighbors. And maybe it be like this chick, if you're chick or some dude you know, fighting off a bunch of mindless psychopaths like the Demon Soldier Army and the first chapter of Black Awakening that was all based off signal. That's how that happens, if you recall. So where's that put on my my goods, my duds today so that I could do news I'm try to sell. Just like throw that out there too, So we have this year to look at first screw s Nico and all the other crap, but let's just look at what this is.
Speaker 2: And we'll get we'll get rived up for the talking part of the news.
Speaker 1: Soon to follow.
Speaker 4: Not you, he will start World War three. One of the soldiers asked.
Speaker 1: How he'll reply, You're gonna sucking start war.
Speaker 4: You evening, and it's he will start World War three. One of the soldiers asked how he'll reply, The day mankind finds out what I was trying to defend this nation from, then that's the day world War three will start. On that day mankind will learn that I was trying to save my nation from the Freemasons, the Illuminati.
Speaker 5: The Jews.
Speaker 2: For if he said Jews, Americans win.
Speaker 4: The war and they will conquer the world for the Jews and forever be a slave to the Jews, and they would try to conquer God. That's accurate. That's exactly what happened. So he'll have said even and it's death. He will start World War three.
Speaker 1: One of this, So that's Sniko right there with Kanye. That's interesting. Just have access to people like that. There's something off of us Nico. That's the fact that his name it just means like sneaky little fuck.
Speaker 2: What the fuck happened here? Do you stop that ship?
Speaker 1: All right? There is now I gotta give back to where I was because it's still my fucking place. What the hell? Things don't populate until after you scroll through them once.
Speaker 6: Are going to be people?
Speaker 1: Hold on? So this is congress Woman Jasmine Crockett tells black graduates to hit white people with chairs.
Speaker 2: So sassy, Congresswoman sassy? How about c lent te?
Speaker 1: Jasmine Crockett look at all official with her Saturn cap on? And what is this the Prince Hall freaking lodge behind her? Fucking douchebags. Jasmine Crockett has a message for black graduates. She tells them, if white people don't give you a seat at the table, who the fuck is that? What does that mean? Credentials? It's already assuming that something that doesn't exist that happens will happen. So they're you know, anticipate if somebody gives you any type of resistance like they would anybody else, like you know, I don't know you type of thing, but prove yourself to me and I'll put myself deep type of shit. That's normal and human behavior, says that. She says, then use a chair like the man in Montgomery during the infamous riverboat brawl. Isn't this incitement? Yeah, what certainly is.
Speaker 6: Tell you that you don't belong And I am here to tell you, Ova and Ova and Ova that.
Speaker 2: You absolutely sounds like a fucking retard.
Speaker 1: And over and over, Black people don't talk like that inner city douchebag kuntstus. There are people that are not.
Speaker 2: You're not qualified period. Position.
Speaker 1: The fact that you're a congresswoman is just another one of those reconstruction type of occurrences where they put people who are unqualified and uneducated in positions because they want they want that low brow, low intellect negro representing all black people and inciting this the most stupid in the bunch and giving us the impression that they're all like that, so that there's some sort of civil war. And that is exactly that is precisely what they did in the South. They put absolute dredges of society in judges robes. She's not too far off in her little gown here. You know, all these fucking angry think that they are old something. Niggers behind her can go fuck themselves.
Speaker 6: Tell you that there is not a table in which there is a seat for you. But I am here to remind you of Montgomery and those folding chairs.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you she's a fucking psychopath. This is a person who you pay one hundred and sixty seven thousand dollars or more in taxes one hundred and seventy four thousand dollars a year, two and plus the lobbying and bribing. That she's a puppet, and she is not smart enough to be saying anything except for high sugar at the fucking strip club.
Speaker 6: Did we know how to use a chair?
Speaker 1: Whether we pulling it up?
Speaker 6: Are we doing something else with it?
Speaker 1: Let me hear this. Let me these fucking idiots behind her are smiling. You're you're an adult, you're her, you're her elder. And you think that this niggish behavior is good, then you're no better. There's very good black people here. She's not one of them.
Speaker 6: The first one to tell you that I know that y'all are ready to put your boots on the ground Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your fut You're not even a fucking you don't even talk like a human. People don't do that sassy fucking attitude. Shit, you get slapped upside your fucking head by a real dad, like, what the fuck are you doing, you stupid idiot? Sure some respect for yourself. Oh I just did something. I just mic drop. No you didn't.
Speaker 2: You sound like a psychopathic idiot.
Speaker 7: Stereo.
Speaker 1: That's what they just told a bunch of graduates, like people who are far smarter than she is. She got up in a costume and did that. She's a congresswoman who was pushed through the fucking system like like probably half of these people were and the other half maybe, uh, we're more more than what do you call it, more than earned? It are going to be the fucking the intellect level is fucking so low. There's Alabama river Front Brawl chail chare wielding man goes to jail, gets no jail time. Sorry whoa chair wielding man from Alabama Riverfront Brawl avoage jail time? Of course he is, he's got the right color.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Chair wielding man gets no jail time. Go fund me for Alabama brawl folding chair man raises two hundred and seventy thousand dollars. So not only does he bash people white old men over the head with a chair, to the to the.
Speaker 2: Horas and hurrahs of his other nigger buddies, but he gets two hundred and seventy thousand dollars space for him, because this is the system that they want you to hate. So you finally buckle and look, it's a it's a jew fucking telling the story. Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that surprising?
Speaker 2: Daily Beast?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Studying photographs? They weren't that studying. Honestly, it wasn't even worth it. Twenty eight year old John F. Kennedy. Yeah, okay, and.
Speaker 2: This this cigar chomping alcoholics. Come back there and don't really all that's stunning? You really wants to Yeah?
Speaker 9: Is not?
Speaker 1: That's stunning.
Speaker 2: Look they're destroying Germany.
Speaker 1: This is why I didn't like it, because it's just a bunch of Allied forces ruining a great nation. So it wasn't my cup of tea to look at this. Hey, look a bunch of demons dropping bombs on innocent people. Oh look you holding holding up a bunch of people and robbing them. Is that cool? Okay, let's see there's a scumbag right there before you get ultra fat. The old man's holding him up steady so he doesn't fall out of chair. Oh yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Probably school.
Speaker 1: They have, like all the stupid idiots who think that it's a wonderful thing what they did in New York. That is New York. That's Times Square with a phony statue of the Liberty and the center of the villa. I believe that's it. Yes, I think it's Times Square, isn't it. Yeah, because the way the buildings are set up looks like this before they had TV's there right, the pain in English and the child's face is always that. Those are stunning photos, the destruction of a beautiful city, never to be restored again, because you know veas and what's this? Are they looking for Germans? Under the bed, under the couch? What are they doing? Why is that a stunning photo? Like, I don't get there. Here's a candle? The fuck are they doing? Why is that stunning? That's the word they use, some stunning photos. Here's the Federal Reserve letting you know that you are marked for death. And this is the Federal Reserve, who is also the branch of the Bank of England, City of London. The Jewish world bankers, the ones who want to murder all Gothic, slash Arians, slash Germanic people off the planet. They want us gone because that brings them back to the time before what they call adam nothing. They don't believe in any of this shit themselves. Maybe the mystics and the whack of you rabbis have some belief in it, but I think they just manipulate. The majority of them are just manipulative. The banking sector, the sector of them, don't believe any of it. They know it's a scam, they know it's a saturn cale. They're fully aware of that.
Speaker 8: Now, I do think that this is not a permanent condition. The craziness really comes from almost more from cultural craziness.
Speaker 1: Is trying to defend your life from a Jew. You're crazy for doing that. Trying to protect your family so your daughter and son or whomever has a future and it's not a future of rape and violence and injections and slow, painful, agonizing death from injections. That's crazy to try to fight.
Speaker 8: Ethnic issues to anything else, because you have a A lot of the real craziness comes, if you like, from rural white Americans who feel that they're losing their country.
Speaker 3: They're losing ownership of the country.
Speaker 8: And they're right, I mean we are because.
Speaker 1: This is fucker. So this is Wikipedia, says Wikipedia this day still calls the great replacement of conspiracy theory. Meanwhile, Jews openly talk about it and celebrate it as a good thing exclusively.
Speaker 2: This is the former head of the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 8: Mean more diverse, more multicultural, and they are in the end, they become there.
Speaker 1: They are not the future, in the end, the power. So they're said that all white people are real retarded, fucking you know hicks, and the these are also saying that all the hicks are the ones that are afraid because they're not educated enough to understand progress. Because progress means you should be welcoming your own elimination off the planet because you're not worthy enough. Because Ju said so, and you know, some of their bag from some African sub Saharan continent country is going to be better than you to suit the rule that you once served, and your family should be ripped to death because of that. That's what the that's what the plan is, and they have it, you will you will be destroyed should you buy and wait for it to happen. This is all leading to a whole big topic that we're discussing today.
Speaker 8: Where they still have will go away. But it's a very difficult time until then.
Speaker 1: Right now, I do think that this is very difficult time of us, you know, slowly whittling you away and culling you. Yeah, yeah, all that stuff. We'll come up with the pandemics here and there and get a bunch of retards to inject themselves, and then we'll force it upon others who are smart enough to say no. And then you know, we'll start some cataclysms and things like that, and some fires and flood and then eventually we'll just outrate blow your brains out in the street because we have to have a perim too. That's that's part of our ritual, you see. And in the meantime will still be kidnapping your children on a more aggressive basis, using CPS and other stunts. Fuck you people out here. This is an old video, but still.
Speaker 10: The digging went on for weeks.
Speaker 1: It says police wop out investigating officer when the inquiries get too close to the truth. Hundreds of witnesses came forward. How can they just credit this more kids, more scandals, and more cover ups.
Speaker 10: And the allegations would lur it that evidence suggested children were killed, burnt and buried within this building.
Speaker 1: And yet today children are killed, burns and buried within this building. And noticed the colors of the tent of the crime scene. Oh it's the same as that little scumbag terrorist country.
Speaker 10: All this was entire highly discredited, the partial remains of a child or the potential remains of a child.
Speaker 1: No, it's no mistake or accident that the Greek flag happens to share the same colors. I'm just saying they were corrupted dramatically towards the end of their downfall of Greek Empire by these priestcraft oives. Most of the people that you hear, Oh this was a philosopher, Oh no, that was a Jew and there yeah they're mythos was awful and disgusting and self destructive. Oh yeah ye, corrupting everything with sick ideas like they look super crab. It looks just like the cover of the album by Prodigy.
Speaker 11: Anyway, moving on, isn't human that there aren't any cellars and dungeons the floor voids, but the bone that's been found. They're just very small fragments and three of them are possibly human, dating too many hundreds of years ago.
Speaker 12: We have a dead child or dead child in that shellar, so.
Speaker 2: This is the first detective that they get rid of.
Speaker 12: Now we don't know yet how they got there.
Speaker 13: We don't know how they died, but we do know that within that cellar there was at least one.
Speaker 12: Dead child and maybe more to put in the human remains.
Speaker 14: Dog in the cellar to show up potentially if there were any indications in there of human remains are blood. As you probably all know, the dog reacted very strongly in there, as has been the case in a number of instances throughout the operation here at Hope.
Speaker 12: De la Garran.
Speaker 10: This is just one of those items described by police at the time as a set of shackles which correlated with witness statements of abuse.
Speaker 1: At the home.
Speaker 10: Please now say it's simply a bit of rusty metal and, along with all the other items, is in no way connected to the inquiry. International attention focused on the island back on February the twenty third, when police said they found the partial remains of a child scull.
Speaker 1: At the home.
Speaker 10: Scores of people come forward claiming to have been abused there, and police found bricked up sellers now said simply to be voids.
Speaker 2: The bricked up cellars.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They change children to the floor in basements, rape, torture, kill. This is what this cult is all about. It doesn't matter if you're Roman, Catholic, Jesuit or Jew. They are all the same Saturn cult at the end of the day, and they do the same horrific things, and they do it together, and they feast upon the flesh and drink the blood together. But don't forget the raping. That's a big part of it too, and peeling off of the face. Gotta have that fucking discussing human beings or whatever the hell they are. They were once maybe human, but generations have of the generation of people who do that to children. They have no spark. They're freaking MPCs, self made n PCs. There's no tether to anything benevolent left to that type of person who has no empathy.
Speaker 10: Going day, they announced they'd found a bloodstained bath and the set of shackles. Almost two months later, officers confirmed they'd found dozens of children's teeth and bone fragments. These, they said on maybe twenty first, could suggest homicide. A series of damning errors all made police now say by this matter, Well.
Speaker 15: I'm quite comfortable with being accused of carrying out their personal vendetta against child abusers.
Speaker 12: I don't think I shall lose any sleep over that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I don't want to spend too much time talking about that small minority of politicians who have been criticizeding the inquiry at almost every opportunity, most of it based on false information.
Speaker 13: People have sometimes asked him, do you think you might yield to any pressure on this investigation? I think that question can only be seen as a joke by those who know learning. There has never been the slightest prospect of him succumbing to inappropriate pressure from any direction.
Speaker 1: Demas have now come forward. Many believe the figure is much higher than lewis that have come forward. Yeah, there's a bunch of dead ones that can't talk.
Speaker 16: For the last fifty years, there has been abuse on this fucking island and throughout Europe, and I believe that it is down to the children. Are the sacrificial lambs.
Speaker 1: The digging went on. There you go, not New Jersey, but original Jersey. And right behind that one.
Speaker 17: Our sex trafficking democrats today again rejecting another push to make it an automatic felony to purchase or solicit a sixteen or seventeen year old for sex.
Speaker 7: Not only did Democrats block the.
Speaker 1: That particular age group by why why this is because that's how the bills written up. Yeah, if they're fourteen though, yeah, that's fine. It's not a filingy. It's only if you're sixteen year seventy.
Speaker 7: Latest attempt to ramp up the penalties for the buyers in the child sex trafficking industry.
Speaker 18: They also sidelines sideline.
Speaker 1: When did wealth become a fucking word? It's just somebody who said, well, well it's well, it's w l. It's not welp. That's not a word.
Speaker 7: The Sacramento's Democratic Assembly member, Maggie Crell, who has made this her life's work. Democratic leaders promise to keep the conversation going, but they're leaving Krell, an expert, out of it. After an hour of closed door planning, Democrats emerged with a deal that stripped Sacramento's Democratic Assembly member Maggie Crell from her own bill that tries to crack down on the consumers of the child sex trafficking industry. She originally pose the automatic felony for the older teens this year, noting state laws are inconsistent for the trafficker and the buyer, but that piece blocked by the Public Safety Committee earlier this week.
Speaker 19: Do you want to stop human trafficking and little girls being put up and now on these streets? If you want to really stop that, you are rest tricks. You are rest who demands it. You are arrest who sells it, because whoever sells it, they cannot sell it as the person that that's the problem too.
Speaker 7: Back on set, this debate is going to be ongoing until potentially that felony is put in there, but we'll see.
Speaker 18: And we really should point out the urgency with this.
Speaker 1: She said that the guy who's probably you know, a street dweller, knows understands the common sense of that more than the freaking lawmakers.
Speaker 7: Right, children sixteen and seventeen years old are being victimized.
Speaker 12: Every child se out.
Speaker 1: I decided to rule itself over.
Speaker 2: I guess he is a synonym for ruin.
Speaker 3: If anyone ever read mind come he heard this.
Speaker 1: From Hitler.
Speaker 9: Hitler tell us the world why he hates Jews. He says, the Jews created communism. Jews are taking advantage of you. People said, how the Jews are the ones that are in control of all of the banks that are lending you with high interest And everybody said, yes, why because it was true? The Jews destroyed the economy in Germany by simply lending money with high interests people that cannot meet this demand. The business is not growing as high as.
Speaker 16: They thought it was.
Speaker 1: It wasn't just that they were also perverting the shit out of the freaking country too, erooting it from within like a good parasite does.
Speaker 5: Right, It's gonna grow.
Speaker 9: Ended up closing down shop and singlist and I'm defaulting the clare bankruptcy. Have to start all over five hundred years before.
Speaker 1: That is not giving out ruins to specific people, gouging others, yuh extortion, basically creating a monopoly of ownership of anything that was lucrative through the power and manipulation of money.
Speaker 9: Then spaining the same thing happened nine hundred years in England.
Speaker 3: It happened eleven.
Speaker 1: Eighties investment capital six.
Speaker 9: The Jewish people were doing really well financially, primary business lending money, ignoring the toa rules. One day the leader of the place goes on vacation. They're going to the site to start mass murdering Jewish people in the streets.
Speaker 12: What were tight of paying you interest?
Speaker 9: With this title, Kim is repeating the same story.
Speaker 1: It's not all buddy, they're you know, children being thrown in the wells. Let's not let's not fucking forget that part. They're child killers and rapists through and through.
Speaker 2: They have to be.
Speaker 1: That's part of their disgusting Saturn cult origins a poison. They murder and they rape. The usury part is just a freaking detail on top of all that other horrific shit.
Speaker 9: Over and over again.
Speaker 12: If anyone.
Speaker 1: Now this is interesting, are you ready for that yet?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 1: I have to read this big, long ass thing here. It says, imagine being a perverted math teacher didn't say that part for half of your life and suddenly being given a seventy seven million dollar mansion in New York City. I guess back in the seventies, seventy seven million dollars was a big place along the seventy seven million dollars is like a studio apartment now uh in New York City, along with a private jet and an island given by whom oh well, his last name is Epstein. Who do you think gave it to him? Jeffrey Epstein was born in Brooklyn, New York, in nineteen fifty three to two Irish parents. Just kidding. Raised in a working class family, they have to have to say that. Raised in the Wave ghettos, he showed an early aptitude for mathematics and science. He briefly attended Cooper Union in later at NYU's Currant Institute, named after a fruit, but left without a degree. Despite this, he secured a teacher teaching position at the prestigious and then later become dangerous because of the Indian there Dalton School in Manhattan in the mid nineteen seventies, where he taught maths and physics and how to get an at in his class Winklink. His charm and intelligence and discussing behavior reportedly impressed many in the elite circles, even as questions arose his qualifications. He was during this time at Dalton that Epstein came in contact with influential people like it just happened there, including Alan Greenberg, then CEO of bear Stearns. Greenberg was reportedly impressed by Epstein and said, you know, you'd be really good at abducting children across the world and blackmailing people. Offered him a position at the quote unquote investment bank. Epstein quickly ascended in the finance world, becoming a limited partner at bear Stearns before leaving to start his own financial management firm, stealing and raping children. His firm claimed to manage the assets of billionaires, but few clients were publicly known because it was a front, and the nature of his business dealings remain opaque because he was fucking children and recording other people doing the same in cumpromizing positions. He acquired an array of luxury properties from the Masad and the CIA, including a seventy seven million dollar mansion in Manhattan, private jet and it secluded island in the US Virgin Islands to conduct his CIA Masade operations. But you know you can throw the ADEL in there as well. These acquisitions were often attributed to his wealth management services. Right, Yeah, I'm sure he gave lots of wealth management services. Although many of the sources of this wealth and gifts, such as being given the Manhattan mansion by a billionaire less Wexner. Less Wexner, do you want to do? We need to revisit who the hell that guy is? He's the CEO of Victoria's Secret was former Asshle's still alive. Unfortunately he's eighty seven years old. A millionam billionaire dirty perv and jew Wexner retained Jeffrey Epstein as this financial manager from eighty seven to two thousand and seven. Was initially the main client of Epstein's money management firm. According to Bloomberg, so his organizations that he the Wexner Foundered, Bath and body Works, Wexner.
Speaker 2: Foundation, the limited Bath and body Works.
Speaker 1: In the study group, I'm never buying my daughter another thing from Bath and body Works.
Speaker 20: Yay.
Speaker 1: So there you go. That wasn't supposed to happen. Get off there? Where was it? Epstein quickly ascended before they even started on financial camps billion bah uh? Where were we?
Speaker 2: We talked about lest wex Center.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. While the exact mechanisms by which Epstein accumulated his fortune are not fully documented, what is this?
Speaker 2: What is this bullshit.
Speaker 1: He trafficked young girls and boys and chained them to a floor in a fucking island and made video of people doing awful, horrible things to these children. Yeah, I'm sure he supplied comet ping pong with all their fucking children too, that they murdered. His trajectory from school teacher to ultra wealthy financier is widely recognized as highly unusual. Yeah, because it was up front, that's a really stupid uh for someone allegedly good at math, he wasn't good at picking numbers of eighteen. No, that was actually the kind of the point. But so there you go, And that kind of ties into what we were talking about with Guffrey the other day and her uh, you know, her and Prince Andrew and not her dead apparently of him suicide.
Speaker 2: Here's what is screwed up, though.
Speaker 1: People are mixing up details because on April eighth, she said that she probably only had four days left to live. Then she just mentioned like four days as if it was a specific time after whatever happened to her in accident getting smashed up in a car, and she said that her, you know, her life was about to be over, and then it was almost a full month after that that she died. People are like she said four days and that she died four days later, that can be coincidental. They must have killed her. Like, But here's the thing, none of that happened. So that's not accurate. If you're gonna say something and stated as if it's a fact, at least get your shit together, because that's what's circling around social media is that she predicted her own death. It's not hard to predict her death when you know you've sued the royal family a bunch of times and they're pissed off. You said a out of court with all the big murderers of the planet. Yeah, chances are you're going to be murdered. Yeah, Lee the Lion exactly? Do you guys see that? You do? Okay? Good?
Speaker 2: Is the new Pope? Leo the Lion is the new Pope?
Speaker 1: Everybody? Leo the fourteenth And what else is the lion? Versalizes a Phrygian a lot and el Frygian was an eden knight by the way, before they were annex conquered and rehabilitated. This is you have Mosha de Leon, you have Isaac ben Luria de Leon, these are all lions of Zion, right, Zion is fucking psychopaths. But hey, you know, bring it right out. Why wouldn't that be who he is now? And whose new pope is us born? Us born? Leo the fourteenth is the new pope? Leo is the word lion? Yes? Correct, Leon? So where are we here? I got to break it kind of news to you. So this girl, I mean, besides being a little quacky, a little weird, a little spacey like a space cadet. See you see what I mean, we're in their little thing in her forehead. Uh. She not too terrible, it's not too awful what she says here. There's some things I would question, like, how the hell do you know this? Did you channel it?
Speaker 14: You?
Speaker 1: See? You seem like one of those people who's some what they call it, what they call it the ancients, the did the ascended Masters? Sounds like she can't. How did you?
Speaker 2: How do you know this for sure?
Speaker 1: And it's not just conjecture and theory or hypothesis, not even theory. How do you know that this is all piece together the way you say it is? Oh, the Ascented Masters told me when I was channeling, like you know, Elizabeth Claire prophet. Oh okay, so you're a crazy bitch, gotcha, gotcha. No, but I'm not saying. I'm not saying that she's kind of right. I wouldn't say, though, I'm saying as long as he stopped talking, all right. So here here's what she says. It sounds like a good spin as spinning story, and it's going to lead us into the next thing, so might as well listen to it as we try to parse together. And this makes sense. This actually allows room for the Gothic kingdom of the ancient times that we've been talking about, you know, three thousand plus BC, and how that may have progressed forward even though there was a parasitic element of this priest craft molding and changing in them out along the way that there could have been waves and territories and areas where dominance of this. I mean, who's to say, like, if you're not trying to make an artificial world with artificial discussing self destructives, uh, disposable, uninspiring, the you know, material disposable material uninspiring up you know, looks to it. There's no aesthetic peel because there's two to way there's two pass to go down the uninspired artificial and it's entrapped.
Speaker 2: Discussing low level vibration type.
Speaker 1: Of way, which is where we are, or more of utilizing the minerals of the earth, sound resonances, and YadA YadA. Maybe high tech does sometimes look like sound residents without wires, without other things. You know, maybe maybe this idea that technology looks at certain ways only because we're headed that way this time, in that it doesn't always have to look like that, Like there's an innovation that would have been more superior, it would have lasted longer. And if that's what we see in some of the stuff that has survived all that time, is that it was built to last versus a disposable world that could be knocked over. Like we use freaking chalk and we call it dry wall for Christ's sake, and in other countries they use paper for walls. There's a big freaking difference between that and stone. If we want to get rid of something quickly.
Speaker 2: And easily, what do you think is.
Speaker 1: Harder to do? Move a pyramid or move a house. House is going to go down, building is going to go down. Concrete being what it is still not that hard to take down. Other things lasted for a long, long period of time. But now they're going around and destroying all that stuff too. Guarantee you with this Pakistan India thing that Malhandra Daro gets hit, they're going to probably hit ancient sites like they did in Israel, Jordan and blah blah blah. Yeah, I'm sorry in a pack in uh Palestine, Jordan and all that stuff. So I guarantee you there's going to be destruction of very three thousand and four thousand, one thousand year old in the case of one hundred dollars, like four thousand year old establishments. And what they do and with isis quote unquote isis With Palmyra. They destroyed ball Back and all that other stuff too, didn't they Like the pictures that you see are from pre two thousand and six or seven. I think they bombed it all because it's pre Islamic. They're just reracing the past so they can rewrite it.
Speaker 18: Just a flood, It was a reset, a geospiritual purge.
Speaker 2: So again I don't, I don't, I don't, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not approving this message, you know, I'm not sponsoring this message. I'm just letting you hear it out. You make your own decisions, and see where she goes off the deep end and just zooms And it's a conjecture versus Wow, that sounds like it makes a lot of sense but can't be proven. She says it as if it's a definitive fact. That's her mistake, that's miss That's the issue I have with her. But this is it's like if she said, you know what if in the beginning or here's a thought this could have happened. No, she's saying it did. So there's that's what I have a problem with, because she can't possibly know this for a fact, and nobody can. As sure as you can be make yourself, you can also mislead yourself in the same way. I've been very sure of a lot of things, like this is the button depressed and I realize it's not after I've pressed it. But I was so goddamn sure.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean that I was right just because I was sure.
Speaker 18: Not from nature, from them. The elite bloodlines didn't just erase history, they buried it literally. The mud wasn't water and dirt, it was liquidated memory, a slurry vou, chemical reaction, sound frequency, and geo.
Speaker 1: So she said a bunch of jibbery jabberty gabbity gook right there, which kind of discredits her. But if she just said sound residence made things instead of coming from a different place like say the ocean order mountain crashing and turning into mud or a heavy flood or heavy rain or something like that, that they could make solid rock with the with the right frequency, you know, matching the harmonics make it turn into soft materials, so that it was you know, slushy and stuff like that, that makes sense. But for her to say it was memories and dah blah blah blah blah, that's like what Okay, now now you're now you're rubbing crystals again. You need to go into contact and the desert and sell your your oreg and energy fucking things for eight dollars, your little things with epoxy and dirt.
Speaker 18: Engineered destruction. This was weaponized earth. They triggered it using ancient tech resonance devices, tower harmonics, something like hot but older, much old. It didn't just cover buildings, it's silenced truth. Tatia wasn't a lost empire. It was the empire worldwide.
Speaker 2: So here's what we have to say.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to see if I can find if I'm gonna pull up a I'm gonna pull up.
Speaker 2: A page here, see if they will tell me Tartari.
Speaker 1: So the so says they, Now, this could be itself a deception in order to explain away the fact that it's on a map in the first place. Or it could be true, but then that would lead to lost information, meaning forgetting that you've already explored that territory before. Because I say Tatari refers to a historical and geographical term in European literature and cartography for a vast area in Asia, including Siberia and parts of Central Asia. In my Goli, it was essentially a blank space on maps, representing a largely unknown region to European geographers. The term also evolved to encompass various ethnic groups, including the Mongols and Tartars.
Speaker 2: So hence Tataria Tartars.
Speaker 1: Now we can we can buy that well, we can say that, no, this whole thing was like almost centralized in Europe itself at one point in history, but then maybe that that memory was lost in that things like the Ottoman Empire came in after the fact that there were still remnants of a an Arian Gothic Germanic hint of a memory back to their Gothic roots. And maybe that's where tartars really came from. But I don't think that's one hundred percent act. I think there's a lot of holes in that, honestly, a lot of holes. The term tartari Tartari is thought to have originated from the word tartars, which was used to describe, as thought describe various nomadic groups in the Eurasian steps evolution of usage over the time, the term tarari was used to refer to specific ethnic groups like the Tartars. Later, the term tartar was used for fish just kidding, became more associated with certain ethnic group as well. Tartari continued to be used as a in a geographical sense conspiracy theories is what this bitch says. In recent times, the term tatari tartari has also been how about how about just say tatar tartaria because that's what people say. They don't say tartari has been But here's the problem I have with that. They say, there's here's a tartar flag. Well, if it's an unknown if it's if it's named after an unknown location, why would there be a Tartar flag flag of Tataria. Why would that have a flag if it's just a bunch of nothingness or an unknown area. It's an unknown area, well it must be known to somebody if there's a fucking flag to go with it. In essence, Tartari was a historical term used by see this is the cover up bullshit, I think used to by Europeans referred to a vast, largely unknown region in Asia. Oh so a denial of awareness of what's going on there is how you explain why it's on a map? And that could very well be I mean that that sounds logical enough that that could be a thing like calling someplace like no Man's lander. What they say, uh, DNA data not available, Like I say, that's what that's what real DNA means. Because they don't know what ninety eight percent of the fucking shit does or what it is. They just call it junk DNA and they and yet they're going to make genetically modifying and genetic manipulating.
Speaker 2: You know, drugs that they inject into you. I have to be careful.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, great, thanks for playing with bombs over there, you psycho, you know, Oh yeah, yeah, here here, here's hair grenade for your child's grip. It's called a shot. Don't worry though, it's Emma rena. It's murna, which later becomes associated with various ethnic groups and even pseudohistorical ideas. Pseudohistorical because they said so grand tartary a blanket term. So this, I mean this is they could go two ways. It could be both, you know, it could very well be both. It could have been unknown at at one time, but it was known to somebody. Siberia. Isn't that mysterious, is it? I mean, it's cold as shit, and who the fuck wants to live there? But also we could be looking at different time frames where if it is true that the crust does move, that places that were at one time in the cold were in the tropics, and YadA, YadA, so on and so forth. Right, if that's a potential truth, like in chan Thomas's book the Adam and e Story, which has nothing to do with Adam and Eve and everything to do with cyclical cataclysms, but the Adam and Eve just basically being used as then things start over and it's Day one or the new beginning type of thing, and that could still fall into place and still make the EDA just as true. Like a couple thousand years after everything gets basically splattered against the nearest mountain and all the megafauna die because this massive, you know, shift of this crust, and some people crawl out of the ground and start making society and civilization to best of their memory again with whatever's left over technology that they were to bring down and save and preserve. So they do have some technical devices and luckily some stuff that can make them, uh you know, rather formidable in more time respects build civilization, and then they come across these psychopathic eden It's like, well, what the fuck is this? And they say, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: There's a potential for that.
Speaker 1: But so I just don't think that the idea that this tarary thing was, oh, it's just a couple hundred years ago. I don't think that that's the thing, because I think that that pushes away a lot of like how do people not recognize or remember? I think that this is my biggest problem with this whole thing, with the cashmatch kids and all this other stuff, is it's really based about on World War One and World War two and why the people were in the eighteen hindys like we had this whole industrial r This had to be, like, there's no place in time for this to have occurred. These other events led up to this moment where an evil hands had taken very strong control over lots of things. But they had been doing this for a long period of time. So if there was a tartary, I think it was way way, way, way, way way way, maybe even before the time that the edit talks about. I don't think it was any time. And then they say, well, the mud buildings and the buildings were higher, and so it must have been more recent, did it though? Did it? Did they have to be That's why I'm saying, it's like there's so much confusion there. If that's the case, then there was a complete breakup and the well, obviously chronosis Saturn is satan, so you know it is the time manipulator. But I would have I would have to try to figure out chronologically, chronos chronologically, how the hell that had a place and how it fit in. So it either it's either that or the people who they think are these wonderful people, because I don't think they were were the same way veys that did control everything and if anything interrupt did their control. It's just what they're working on right now to make sure it doesn't happen again. So I don't think it was just big wonderful. They might have had a different method of technology and realize maybe the faults after something gave them a hiccup. Now they're going for this, But the whole art they are always and always will be devoid of innovation and creativity because of what they've done with this black magic. It's ripped it out of their souls. So they're always going to go for the artificial because they can't live in the natural world and environment anymore because they've pulled themselves out of it. They've just qualified themselves from it. So it's always going to be an artificial world that they're heading toward. It's always going to be artificial intelligence and artificial life, artificial food, artificial everything.
Speaker 2: That's the way that they had. That's where the parasite goes.
Speaker 1: They can't survive in anything but the artificial, and that's why they're terriforming the world to be more artificial. And more to their liking, whereas we the sun is the very thing that they try to block marriage and family life. They're anti human, anti family. They're the zach polar. Anything that had farming, irrigation, agriculture, everything that the gods brought Thor and Adam and Kane from the British at A brought to mankind and civilization and Sumer and Mesopotamia and beyond. This Saturn cult has been in opposition to ever since because it broke away their power structure. So this tartary story might be fun, but I just don't see a place where it happened unless that happened way to hell beforehand. And then that doesn't explain why buildings were unless they just fucking sunk. You know. Maybe maybe the ground gets soft after a while, as do things that settle, and they just said, you're know, not screwed. We got build another building, we got build another door. A purca shit was on a sinkhole. I don't know what do you think? Say so in the comments or don't. Hey, Anda's back, good morning. If finally made it. Thank you for the heads up on Patreon. Yeah, I gotta do that more often. So that's what I'll be doing from now and when I go live, I'll go on Patreon and I will let you know and I'll put it in the public because I know some people are cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap. Oh, by the way, we lost on the person, So it's okay, we're gonna go. We're gonna hit that five hundred mark and then we're going to get our own website, and then we're gonna have our own content creators, and it's gonna be just as functional and as it. You know, it's gonna work in manufacture the same way that FDJ does, just without the hey, I'm gonna be on somebody's listen, just by being on the site type of feel, because we're not gonna have one sided all, you know, armbanded. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but people don't understand that, and the people who are act even speaking on behalf of those things sometimes allow you to not know that by not explaining themselves and being a little bit overtly like fed Posty on that end. So I'm not a huge fan. That's why I had to leave. Anyway, I threw away everything Bath and Body Works a few months ago. Aside from the horrible ingredients they use and hormone disrupting fragrances. I definitely kept it far from myself and my daughter. Are you serious? I just bought my daughter six freaking things for the for Easter, six different body sprays, well, five different body sprays on one cream. Well, now I have to go buy her. That was sixty dollars worth of stuff. I have to go get her new stuff now and get rid of that. I see, I never liked that kind of crap anyway, Now, what guys use? I've never used creams, I've never used lotions. I figured, well, what the hell's in it? And why am I putting it on my flesh? I stopped using how do you wash that's blue? When I back in twenty eleven, twenty eleven, I used to use the old spice high endurance like swagger or something like that bardish yell and then the little poofy kay thing, and I stopped. I use I use soap. I'm allergic to every so well not allergic sensitive. So I I h all day and I'm uncomfortable all day because whatever soap residues on me or whatever the hell it takes just the time to wash it off. It makes my skin irritated and dry. It doesn't matter what it is, but I won't use lotion. Let's see. So if you see me shuffle, it's big either because my back sucks or because I'm itching, or because I sprayed too much magnesium oil on my armpits and it are inflamed because I have to spray it more than once a day because I not an elliptical I mean I go on the elliptical for four miles, so I have to spray again. I have to very you know, clean off and stuff. That stuff is a little strong, and I know and now knowing this, yes, never giving another dime to that company. And this is buonos Sara Daniel. Sorry, much love from across the level plane on the land called Italy. Hey, that's where I'm from, longtime podcast listener. I love it, Lyff. You know that I'm silly on nobody down in card Brace. Did you know that? And I'm also German Irish on my dad say, but he's got a little Italian to him. My mom whole blooded Italian, sizlly on nobody down in carter Brace. Yes, I would love to go to Colabria someday and own it. I want the whole I want the whole place. You guys can still stay there. I mean, I need people to do things for me and stuff. I just want to have it. I want I want to I want that. I want that big coral reef mine. You can fish it. I just want to call it mine, you know, meaning I don't want to be taxed to live there. That's That's basically what I'm trying to say. And I don't want to be I want to be able to do whatever I want there without being, you know, having authorities come after me. Not that I'm doing anything wrong, it's just anything that you do these days, you're going to be hauled in and have bullets put in your face. I can't get over the imagery and gray state, even though it's just a trailer, like they're just point blanking people, and they were. They were pretty graphic about how blood splatters when you shoot a fucking watermelon head with a with a you know, three O eight at close to the range. Uh yeah, that's that's good. Times might have been in them sixteen, but they don't use a R. I don't think they use rs. And pretty sure, it's three eights anyway, moving on, so let's go back to what she said, because I went out a way long tangent there.
Speaker 18: Based on free energy ethertech fiber.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. I will replay this again, even though it's kind of long as it is, if you want me to replay it again without my talkie talking it, because I got I'm gonna be pausing this a lot to talk.
Speaker 18: Rations, sound water and sacred geometry. The architecture still whispers it, star forwards, orphan trains, cathedrals tuned like Instagram.
Speaker 1: That's part she just randomly s does stuff without explaining it, Star forwards, orphan trains, Like how are you tying them together? Besides just saying them with a comma. You know. It's like there's part where it's like if you're not listening, I was like, oh yeah, trigger word, Oh yeah, that's what I recognize that she must be onto something here. Sacred geometry. She goes, sacred geometry, orphan trains, star forwards. What explain to me how those all go together? And that star forwards or even the thing. And so that's a that's an interesting uh not as rarely not as not as well with the people I listen to and the stuff that I read, that's not a common term.
Speaker 18: They were building with resonance, not brick, and that's scaredul.
Speaker 2: No no no, no, no no, see that's where she's wrong.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no. Earthly minerals and resonance go hand in hand. That's why pillars in these what do they call Roman pillars, which is not Roman at all, but they're so close to together in some of these structures, and they say this is not like, how what do they use this place for? There's all these because they were resonating, right, they're resonating pillars. So when you see these things and they see the auditorium like shouting, screaming or torture, would would be would be funneled into these things, and that he would that that noise would resonate out through those things in power just like a freaking circuit board and you get from from the aerial shots like when you look at Michael Tellinger's work, the stuff looks like more of a rock material design circuit board. But you know a lot of that stuff is mic visit called micah. That's that's something that's used in the silicone and micro are used in circuitry and electric electrical components parasite class.
Speaker 18: So what did they do? They turned the ether grid against itself, hijacked the somatic fields, triggered a resonance collapse, stone became liquid mountains, bled the ground rows and swallowed whole cities. That's what the mud was. Not sediment, not flood water resonants fall out from a frequency war. The so called mud flood appears worldwide, buried windows, half submerged doors, cities built on top of cities, perfectly preserved ruins beneath fresh layers of soil. But there's a problem. There are no matching water systems, no mega tsunamis, no volcanic evidence, and yet structures twenty plus feet deep in case impact sediment. This wasn't a row usion. It was instant burial, the only force that could do that globally.
Speaker 1: She looks to the side, too, which makes me think that she's full of shit and smirking a little bit. I don't know.
Speaker 18: Precision sound. Tartarian cities weren't primitive. They were powered by resonant architecture.
Speaker 1: I think the problem here is the word tartarian for anything that's old, because I think that's the way of also glossing over the fact that this is Gothic stuff, that this is our ancestors. They wanted to make some mysterious people that don't exist anymore, or that it arm'ed us so that we're so reseearching for the same person that we could just find in the mirror. This is what I think the deception comes in. And you know these mosques, Oh yeah, mosques are cool now because they're doned with a thing of pointything on top. So the mosques are cool. No no, no, no no. Then again, there's a lot of this is us AI c g I is shit.
Speaker 18: So buildings designed to generate and receive frequency, domes, antennas, star wars.
Speaker 1: If you want people to buy into what you're saying, why use AI. That's just making it up.
Speaker 18: In folks disguised as monuments. These structures didn't just look beautiful. They harnessed free energy.
Speaker 1: And know, how do you know all this? Man again, because you don't even know anything that whatell knows, but yet you seem to know a whole lot that there is not a thread of archaeological evidence for, So explain yourself, please. There's a couple places in America where about sometimes one's full story, sometimes two seem to be underground. So we're trying to figure out what that's all about. River floods could have done that.
Speaker 19: But.
Speaker 1: And that could have done done it in a pretty quick period of time, especially considering if we are But I also believe that there's a lot of stuff here already. When settlers came and the fifteen hundreds, I think they discovered a lot of very vast maybe spread out, maybe not congested, but a lot of structures that were built, and definitely mountains because they left some of them around. But the traditional burial for Scythians were mounds. So what does that tell you about the origins of the people. Scythians doesn't have such a more newer it's like it's people will try to place Scythian like, oh, it's based on the time that they named a place after that and therefore that's where they came from.
Speaker 14: That.
Speaker 1: No, those are the Gothic Aryan people. Those are the people that are since the beginning of time. So you can say Scythian just like you can say Gothic Aryan. Where you can.
Speaker 2: Say, uh, Germanic. It gets a little fuzzy there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Over time, yeah, they probably became kind of like the same people, but I don't think they were the first. I think they were quarreling actually at first, as it says in the in the Edda, But they may have been. They may have also been of Gothic origin, just like the Amazonian women were. But they just happened to be corrupted by the or influenced by the ruling class of the time in that in those areas which would have been this saturn cult of human and child sacrifice and torture and pharmagea led by Heidi l which we also known as known as Elu Lilith or Khali or even Medea.
Speaker 18: Pulled from the ether, distributed wirelessly through geometry and sound. The enemy didn't just want to destroy the people. They needed to shut down the grid, and to do that they had to collapse the frequency field. There's a phenomenon called soil liquefaction. Vibrate the ground at just the right frequency.
Speaker 1: And that's like cymatics. I mean, you can do patterns with cinmatics. And that's why maybe the start forth thing to be I don't know, but that's why you like. People say, though there's the weird cathedrals with the windows and they have the weird shapes in them. They're all sematic shapes. They just happened to turn out to be. When you find out like a certain frequency, you like, oh, that looks exactly like that in the window here. Well maybe that was what they were projecting.
Speaker 18: You know, the solid turns to sludge, not water, not mud, but a state change triggered by vibration plasma. The earth becomes a trap. Foundations fail, stone sinks, and if it's done on a massive scale, you get the mud flood. It didn't fall from the sky, It rose from beneath, triggered by resonance weapons. This was geoacoustic warfare and it worked. Ancient techs speak of trumpets that leveled cities, walls that fell from shouting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's all bullshit too, that's all that's all Jewish bullshit from the freaking old Testament that they're tragging out with the.
Speaker 18: Trumpets, seeing temples that hum themselves into collapse. These weren't myths. They were acoustic weapons. Tartaria likely had its own frequency defenses, so to break it. The control rollers needed tech even stronger tuned to the exact time.
Speaker 1: And when did they develop their their resistance against the cut? This is this is again. They just happened to be like where were they and where were they building up their army and their defenses and their technology to come after? And it was Tataria benevolent place because they used what they weren't polluters, They were green, like come on, like, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 18: Harmonic's signature of tartarian architecture.
Speaker 1: This wasn't random just strands, more like they were if any this sounds more like an inner struggle between two warring factions of the same people. Then it would be anything else, then it would be like an outsider fruction.
Speaker 18: It was targeted dissonance, resonance, sabotage, the same way opera sing as shutter Glass, but scaled up to citywide collapse. Every reset needs a story, a cover, a myth, and so they blamed it on floods, natural disasters, time chaos. They rewrote the matter, change the calendars, buried the history literally.
Speaker 1: It sounds like an awful lot of work, but the truth is buried in plain sight.
Speaker 18: They silenced the cathedrals. They shattered the grid, but they didn't stop using sound, They just inverted it. Now the frequencies aren't healing.
Speaker 1: Now that part I can get into, like the whole idea that you know they've augmented, they retuned things and it's suppressive to our mind thoughts and our abilities. Yeah, that's obvious, and so the whole reason for the five G towers. And so there's something to continue to do that. But also maybe they trigger something that implanted tech will respond to. And I don't know, low Jack. You make you do things that you normally wouldn't do. And you can do that with drugs and a frequency too, because you can just hoighly have to do with something like Scopola meine is make people more susceptible to suggestion and then have something beamed into them that's estiv in Off you go.
Speaker 18: They're draining designed to destabilize sirens, alarms, fluorescent hums, high pitched appliances, constant low base in cities, four hundred and forty hertz tuning standard discord disguised as music. You're not just hearing noise, you're being programmed.
Speaker 1: See the little of zombie here in the cry that might actually become relevant later by it.
Speaker 18: The war on frequency never ended, it just changed pitch. Modern cities don't just look soulless. They're engineered to be spiritually sterile. Box shapes, low ceilings, right angles that deflect energy, fluorescent lighting that drains your aura. None of it flows, none of it sings. Compare it to Totteria, vaulted domes, spirals, gold leaf, sacred ration.
Speaker 2: That'satagia. That's Gothic innovation.
Speaker 1: And they tell them, oh, yeah, yeah, because you're talking about geographical locations in the people themselves and who they were. The data are all wrong and all that stuff and that, Yeah, yeah, but that's a very semitized history. Is it covering up someplace called Tataria? Or is it covering up a Gothic Urian reign of reason? And I would say it's more likely that.
Speaker 3: She owes.
Speaker 18: Your phone emits a frequency. So does your router, your smart meter, your fridge, your watch, each one tuned to disconnect you from the grid beneath your feet. This isn't just radiation, it's vibrational hijack. Five G doesn't just spread data, It spread synthetic rhythm. It overlays the human resonance, Earth's natural heartbeat with artificial pulse, so your cells stop sinking with Gaya and starts sinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that Gaya thing. That again, crystal rubbing bullshit. This whole idea of mother Earth also comes from l who was a child killing, psychopath, murderer. She is what they call Mother Earth. That's what they deified and called Gaya later because she's a freaking sorcerers who hangs out in freaking groves. She's Mother Earth. This world's wicking bullshit comes from all of it is derived from that single source. That's the same place where you get Lilith, the child vampire murderer, abductor.
Speaker 18: Working with the system. It's not just about control, it's about replacement. They're replacing the grid they buried in with one you can't feel. But here's what they didn't count on. Memory stored in stone, frequency stored in flesh. Because the more we walk the ruins, the more we touch these cathedrals staff for sacred sites, the more the signal begins to come back.
Speaker 1: I'm not opposed to saying that Earth is a living thing or that there's not something good, And maybe that is the god that we keep looking up for. I'm not saying that there's not a possibility there. I'm just saying, don't call it fucking Gaya, because that was what evil people were calling it.
Speaker 18: We harm we remember, we resonate. People are restoring ancient hearts.
Speaker 1: Like when they're burning you as a Wickerman and you and your children are burning it to death because they're having a ritual sacrifice and they're praising Gaia, you would understand that that's not really the person you want to praise.
Speaker 18: HARMONYX, tuning forks all gone, singing bowls and playing the frequencies that unlock DNA, collapse, trauma, realign, light bodies. The grid responds, It never left. It was just waiting to be remembered. You're not separate from the grid. You are part of it. Your body, water and crystal, your voice, resonant tech, your bones, mineral receivers. You were born into a silenced world, but your frequency didn't forget. You're here to reach you in the earth, to walk among the ruins and wake the stones, to crack the spell with your vibration. Tartaria was never lost. It's echoing through you. And when we remember how.
Speaker 1: To sing again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but those the.
Speaker 1: And that's why I think there's an alternative explanation to this, and we don't have the branch out on a whole bunch of speculation. There's a whole lot less speculation when there's an actual history of what I'm talking about Etcheton Stone over the last five thousand years, and there's just what she's interpreting from swirly pictures to developed her. I channeled this from the Ascended Masters type of freaking blah blah blah. Here. The only thing that's selling is that she's kind of pretty, but she's a little chunky again.
Speaker 18: The mud recedes, the towers rise, and the grid hums once more. You're walking on the dead, not metaphorically literally.
Speaker 2: Here's where she goes off to Deepen.
Speaker 18: The hills are not hills, the mountains are not.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying all this is after deep End. But she's again still using AI instead of real pictures, which you wouldn't have to do that if there's actual evidence for what you're saying.
Speaker 18: Stone. Many of them are bodies, giants, titans, beings turned to terrain. Their bones became your valleys, their faces became your cliffs. Their spine became your rivers.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit too big. I think you think you get a little too overboard of that. Their spines became your rivers. Are you now she's just detaching from reality.
Speaker 18: Don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Split the rock, split every rock. Every rock is a piece of meat that was you know, petrified, and know them aren't as big as this c gied one here or this AI one here. Yeah, it looks like a nice piece of rabbi.
Speaker 18: You'll find veins, cross sections of muscle, capillaries, teeth, cottilage.
Speaker 1: Some remember this is ali bleed, iron.
Speaker 18: Oxide, oxidized blood. This wasn't just a flood.
Speaker 2: But at least an introduced the topic for me. Oh here here's one more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this way, never mind, never mind, this will have to go in a different, different day. Sorry at jact on camera. I don't know if the mirror cut causes yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, that isn't just.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 1: If I go like this, what happens. Let's see do what I think it does? Okay, good, okay, good, all right. So just so we were going over to the whole thing with Micah Michah. Micah's are groups of silicate minerals whose outstanding physical characteristics characteristic is that individual Michael crystals can easily be split into fragile elastic plates. This characteristic is described as a perfect basal cleavage. You can tell next, and that's that's a pickup line. You have perfect basil cleavage. Wink link. But yes, this is oh Micah and making sure. Uh yeah, I say, Micah. And Micah is generally considered a parknductor, which means it's an insulator of both lectacy and heat. It's a little thermal conductivity and high dielectric strength make it a valuable insulating material, right, Micah. Capacitors right, because they're resistors or they're insulators. I mean, so there you go. I know, I wasn't just talking off the top of my head, and I see it for yourself. There's the thing I was talking about with Tartari.
Speaker 2: There's Les this.
Speaker 1: Is reading from this, a little queer with his Oh look there's a little jewy thing on his arm there he is So Pakistan India Pakistan lay. Pakistan again threatens retaliation against India. Fourteen minutes ago, about an hour ago, Pakistan, officially the Islamic Republic of Pakistan is a country in South Asia which some oaves owning India because they do own India. There was a false flag there a couple three weeks ago or so, and twenty six people were murdered and a bunch of more were injured in this quote unquote terrorist attack, which was then they decided was all of the state of the country of Pakistan's problem and responsibility.
Speaker 2: So they shut off the water of.
Speaker 1: The Indus, drying out Pakistan and causing a massive you know, but they call those things crises, crisis, and then decided to start bobbing Pakistan. Why because he had an excuse now and then the Jews wants that. So that's what happened. So this crescent here, you know, you could say, oh, it's a moon cult. Yes, if it's Islamic, then it's part of the saturn cult. Right, and there's your star Pakisan officially blah blah blah, and forty seven million people were responsible for the attack apparently, because that's who's doing, that's who's being Oh, the World Bank is the one who does the Oh, that's nice. The World Bank is the one who tells you the census. That's creepy. That's creepy as hell. English is one of the official languages there and Urdu gross to mac domessa. Okay, cares umm, India first missiles into Pakistan controlled territory, killing at least twenty six whoa, so they got almost exactly the same amount of people that Pakistan allegedly killed. That's funny. Let's see. Oh no, no, no, I don't want eight ten hours ago. I want weeks ago. Give me weeks ago. What we know about India's strikes on Pakistan and Pakistan Minister Kashmir that was the day ago. Don't care.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm looking for. Why is everything new?
Speaker 1: Why is the first assault not doing disgust right now? I went over this like I have a Pakistani friend and I was like, hey, man, do you have any family over there?
Speaker 2: Because things are about to get real.
Speaker 1: They're about to cut off the water supply to the entire country because of a very convenient excuse to do so. And it's funny how this happens around the same time the World Economic Forum is allegedly being taken over by the same guy who's the nestled guy who said water's not a right. It's like, oh yeah, and then a convenient excuse to shut off the water of the freaking river to an entire country to dry it out, because you know, mass death if they don't do something about it. So they were just asking for more. It's baiting again, like they did with Poland and Germany. Continue to murder Germanic people on a imaginary line, a new border, until Germanic people get tired if you're killing Germanic people and torturing and slaughtering people, so finally they have to retaliate, and then they say.
Speaker 2: Oh, we declare war on Germany.
Speaker 1: Right, he's sick. Fucks, there's our excuse to destroy the entire country. The time li of intentions between Indian and Pakistan over Kashmir. Here you go. Maybe this would be I'm not logging into shit. Just let me fucking read. You get nothing from me New York Times.
Speaker 2: Nothing. Pakistan says it downed.
Speaker 1: Five. Why the hell did I say that? Explosions is heard in Ndia. Control of Kashmir res tensions with Pakistan escalate. It just shows playing records as Pakistan claimed it downed five Indian jets. Good, I'm rooting for Pakistan. I think they're called up in some bullshit because some uh bad actors caused to cause an event, and it was it was deliberate, just so that there was an excuse for the real powers in those countries to start killing innocent people and making their lives hell like they're doing in h It's like they're they're they're in the process of doing some cleansing, and they're they're doing the same thing with the Palestinians, and they're going to be doing the same thing in America in a couple two three months, in maybe a year maybe less blasts reported explosions. India accuses Pakistan of targeting its military sites, which is Lamabad denies. Again who does a lot of accusing wayes schools across India state. Indian state of Punjab will remain close for the next three days, minister says. And this is all crazy shit they brought on themselves because they have instigators and antagonizers who never are part of the actual conflict, stirring up hostilities. They're the instigators and then they have those people like it's like kissing off two dogs and then putting the two dogs together. You're not anywhere in the coop. You're just watching the dogs kill each other because you're a sick fuck. That's the Jews, that's the Saturn call. They want both of you to die, but they're going to enjoy themselves and maybe even throw some throw some confetti at you, meaning money to make sure that one of you does kill the other. Indian ambassador to the US as strikes on packs and we're meant to have a certain finality, so devastation to children. Basically, it's always the innocent people that get killed. Paksan chose to escalate it further. You know, it's amazing how people who shoot on the streets and wipe their ass on their hands and shoot through holes in trucks in our country have such wonderful toys to kill themselves with in their own country. Some of them are used to doing. All right, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but I kind of trying to be a jerk. So how did let's say, Since nobody's gonna give me an answer, we'll come back to that.
Speaker 2: We got we have other stories we can go to. So here we are.
Speaker 1: Young woman says she was molested by her father, a police chief in New Jersey in satanic cult. Oh the same old classic small town story, right, Jesus is long. No, you can't hear a fucking word of that, can you?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 1: You can't. God damn it. Hold on, you know, you know. Let Mestay called it fast the Yield Conference, standing up against the controllers. There is Brad Brad hero put on screen, President Share Screen. I don't know who he's talking about, honestly, Yeah, I'll put myself over here again.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna hear it all day. I'm just gonna trust me.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna do all that.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna be that crazy. You should be able to hear it though.
Speaker 18: I'm Accordey Tammany.
Speaker 20: I'm a survivor of sexual assault as a child, satanic ritual abuse, and my father's molestation throughout my whole life. He is the chief of police, and I'm here today to share my story to help.
Speaker 1: Seem awfully we all put together and not like catatonic rocking in a chair, which I would assume would be the case. We're all insane. What the hell kind of this is the name of the podcast. This is the bright, brilliant, brilliant mind here with the tattoos on her hand that we're listening to. That's that's not that's not handtai or whatever they call it, or what the fuck is that called? I forgot what they call that ship. I think that's the wrong word again.
Speaker 20: And help end this epidemic of child abuse that's going on. I was born into a cult and yeah, now I'm out and here I am so I was.
Speaker 1: That's really really, really really believable the way she said it, well is, isn't it?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: I'm out here? Are you okay?
Speaker 20: Joel abuse? It's a satanic cult which happens in the town of Rivervale. It's a town issue, and that's where it's local. And is that Jersey? It's in New Jersey. It's in Burden County, New Jersey. It's right outside the city. But it's also very safe, put together, middle upper white class and a lot of money compared there's a lot more money. And that's why this is happening because it's an organized crime. So I'm a victim and a survivor of this organized crime.
Speaker 1: That one sounds I don't, I don't, I don't know, don't I don't see it, hopel, I guess I beckon, I don't know what do you think, what do I care? Accornyn Tamagni twenty says that her father's got to Magni, the police chief of Leonia, New Jersey, began abusing her when she was three years old. She he legedly raved traffic, drugged and physically abused her. That's horrible. She said that he belongs to a Satanic cult that also sacrificed animals and children and afterwards threatened her and her and other children.
Speaker 2: Cordy said that the cults are all over the US.
Speaker 1: No, none of this is, none of this I deny or or are you know, scoff at, This is absolutely true. This is that cult that I've been telling you about and you probably are quite aware of. Are they are generally they are generational are centered around blood lies that this is Jewish shit, okay, Jews shit and their followers and people like the gods who moved up through the world, the Europeans who were corrupted by the same fucking thing, and they're just that there's no there's no ethnicity lines. It's only that's only for the freaking surface stuff. These people, these Romes, these Edenites, these these things and any other people that they've corrupted over time are all in the same order. She said that typical cult members are upper middle class white men. Well, that's see right here. Why did you have to write that in there unless you're trying to say that not only are they all racist, but they're all in the fucking cult. And if you're the more prominent you are, the more suspicious you are. I see, I see an angle here. That's a little disgusting. And why is you walking around if she's saying all this stuff and after going through all that abuse, you mean to tell me that that you're that you're doing just fine going on podcast with wat How the funck this thing is over on the right. Yeah, here's a box for your Here's a tissue for your issue, and it says we're all insane on it to make you feel even better, Jesus Christ. Oh no, let's do this so we'll look back to this. I like it better this way. Light you the news. Here's that oh good wonner crap through. I just want to get to these.
Speaker 2: What's back it up a little bit though, Let's see if we can get what's the.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Arison.
Speaker 1: Robert Earth thirteen arrested in charge of assulting older female tesla driver. You like the judges versus Trump, how the courts are dictating his presidency. Blah blah blah, lawsuits slam. Remember this is coming from Geeberg Griffin and you know the John Bird Society, which are a bunch of communists. El salvador Man reported to terrorist prison. He is a Maryland fowler or MS thirteen migrant gangster. This is the one that we were talking about. Albert Alberta Abrigo Garcia was deported back. They say, back, El sevador Man deported to terrorist prison. Is he a Maryland father or MS searching gangster. Well, it doesn't It doesn't really make too much of a difference because they didn't let him back in and JD Vance and remember they said that. Hell Savagor said we're not giving him back in. America says we're not letting back in. So yeah. My comment is that according to the court document you apparently didn't read, he was convicted. A convicted Mssarchen gang member would no legal right to be here. My further comment is that it's gross to get fired up about gang members getting deployed, about ignoring citizens they victimize. Right, this is a dirty topic too, because there's a good chance that some of these allegations are not even true. Remember they said it was a mistake. That they said one of the guys was a mistake, and that yeah, he was like a citizen end of a dad and they split up the family and like, yeah, well, yeah we made a stick. Ba's not come back. Ron Paul and Daniel McAdams discussed tariffs that are taxed, that are taxes that lead to trade wars. Oh yeah, by the way, there's going to be there's a planned demolition of America and things are about to get really crazy. We used to have buying power and our money mattered back when tariffs were a thing, But ever since the Central Bank and our money being Jewish confetti, there has not been the same thing. So tariffs are kind of meaningless when they want to get rid of the dollar. Anyway, very bad things are going to happen. And Yahu wants the US to destroy Iran. What's like a look at that. So the only way very bad things would happen is if the US said sure, why not am I with the US say shuroy not oh? Because the people that created Israel are the same people that live right fucking here. And again, did I just mentioned that Federal Reserve Bank that didn't say they were American had American ideals. I just said that they're from here, meaning they operate from here way to the bay. In Jump's first term, you canceled the JCPAA agreement that limited a rand's ability to enner Radium two weapons grade at Yahu's behest. This set in motion a series of events which made why are other countries allow deciding what other countries can and cannot do in the first place?
Speaker 2: That leads to war's.
Speaker 1: Intentions like, oh, because we have military might, we're going to tell you what you can and can't do in your country. I don't give a fuck if it's your random or whatever it is, it doesn't matter. Some other foreign country tells me that what I can and can't do, I tell them to go fuck themselves. This is this set in motion a series of events which may lead to the US to attack and ran soon tens of thousands of US troops alread, Navy, Air Force, Marine space for Especially when you know that there are these this cult that runs our country and it's not based on American values and ideals, because Barican values and ideals are the stay out of other people's affairs. That was what our country is based on. Stay the hell away from other people's affairs, Do not get entangled, and do not make allies. Stick to your shit, get your stuff strong, and stay away from all this other nonsense, and don't make a global community. That was our founders, very opposite of what's happening now, because this is the parasite swallowing up nations and using us to be the battering ram to break down the doors and the barriers of all these other countries, destroy them from within, blow them to hell, and then plant a central bank and a big ass discussing. I am flowing in the place of where freedom and prosperity used to be. Former US Representats den In cocoak Cares wrote that US troops are under no threat unless Iran is attacked significantly last week. The US intelligence what significantly last week? The US intelligence community, Well, it's a community, the fucking scumbag jew massad CIA. In its annual Global Threat Assessment, US officials wrote, we continue to assess that Iran is not building a yucrew weapon and that Kameni has not authorized, has not reauthorized the nuclear weapons program he suspended in two thousand and three. This refutes Neat and Yaho's off repeated claim that Iran is building a new grow up. Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course, and Yaho's claim because that's all he is. He's a barking little chihuahua with Drado's or not Drado's paotes little things to hang on the side of your head. I had a picture of one before on my one of my thumbnails that was a chihuahua with a one of those little stupid small hats on and the payouts hanging down the sides. That's what Yeah, yeah, who is He's a barking dog that gets the American on military forces killed in or you know, killing others and getting killed for the advancement of the evil discussing cult that is every single labor ham I read religion, but specifically Judaism. He further stated that Israel intends to destroy Iran and needs this is right Iran to just flat out says, yeah, they're building in your crew weapon regardless if they are or not. We want to destroy Iran, so that's what we're gonna do, and we need the US to do it. Of course you do. Does this? I mean, this is blatantly just in your face. Now, Hey, we made you go after a bunch of countries when we blew up your buildings in uh, the US, which we did and then told you somebody else did it. And now we're telling you some more bullshit about Iran so that you go in there and do something for our you know that benefits us again. And why would we do this because it's not really them telling us to do something. And this is where we have to get our heads back on right. If we created Israel, and we did because we were Israel before Israel was ever Israel, we funded the Bolshevik Revolution Judaic fucking Bolshevik Revolution. Communism is Jesuit and Jewish and it's saturn culted and that's how that's how they were living it back and then it's very oppressed manner. When I say it back then, I'm saying going back in my mind to the edic times before before we liberated them. Well yeah, and then there's some German guy who liberated his people too from the Jewish cult of banking, which was what it is now anyway, he's heard of there, so let me just say this again. He further stated that Israel intends to destroy around and needs the US to do it. It is not in the interest of the United States to attack around. It doesn't matter, doesn't matter because here's the joke again, and this is what I'm trying to get back to, is it's not the It's not Israel might be the one barking, but it's never not being controlled from the base of the United States central until the military intelligence here because it's all oivade up because their central the strongest central bank, the Federal Reserve is in this country. The Bank of England is the first Jewish freaking Israel in the in the city of London. Bank of England, that's the first Israel. We're the second, but we're the source of operations where all the military might Who do you think is actually making that decision? It's being pawned offs what Israel wants, but who really wants it. It's the same people that are representative represented in Israel, which makes it harder to understand. But no, it's really coming from us. So any of this cat and mouse stuff about us, oh yes, no, yes, yes no yes yes no yes no yes Okay, that was always the decision the first we got pulled into this war. No no, no, no no. Every time we were pulled into a war for the side of Britain to fight Germany, who was manipulating all that Jews, they had a taken call control of our country by the end of end of actually before the World War one, otherwise wouldn't been a World War One. We had to have the Central Bank care first before there could be a World War one, before there could be a Bolshevik revolution, before all those millions of pond millions of Russians had could be murdered and starved to death in two wars and famines held on to more in Ukraine and everywhere else. There's Russian famines under Lenin, massive ten million people dying before they laid And don't tell me that it was just this one thing. It's it's a common theme with them that they kill people by starvation. It's a very slow, painful death, and that's gets their jollies off. So does you know, torturing everything from women and children to clergy, the check that we're pretty ruthless. Yeah, all we hear about is Gestapo. All we hear about is the SS who are liberating people that this sick, fucking communist wave of hell was coming toward and attempting to poison and h devour like they did with Russia. It would have been, it would have been. And by the way, unfortunately they lost, you know, the resistance, the humanity lost in the Second World War in Germany. And we're so stupid that we're you know, we don't realize that we're not only a terrorist state because we're a projection of what Israel is, which is a terrorist state. Not only are we they call us the police, we policed the world. No, we're terrorists. We are a terrorist country with the biggest army military, I should say. And it's not Americans, but Americans are the ones that fight and die. It's the banking system. It's this fucking cult, this cult of human sacrifice, the cult of anti human, this anti this, this cult of wanting to get rid of a goddamn everybody not in any way shape and form. Murder murder murder, kill kill, kill die die die. Using pharmacia, Yeah, for convince people to inject themselves with death, that's even better. Or to go through there, or just have doctors general practitioners. Eventually they'll be dead anyway. Last week, President Trump said, very bad things are going to happen right to Iran if that nation's leaders do not sign a new nuclear deal. They just said they weren't doing anything. The President is right, he can make it. Very bad things can happen, right, Yeah, he can make very bad things. He can make very bad things can happen to her. These people are fucking illiterate, and they're journalists. What is wrong with people? Man? Oh my god, the level the lack of Oh my god, hey buddy, stop that. Just show me it, Just show me the fucking thing. Here you go. RFK says child who died did not pass away from measles. But he recommended the mrm R. Eh yeah, yeah, MMR vax right, because he's a scumbag. He wants the mr and a MMR in children because he lied to you. All shots are poisoned. I don't care if there's water in it. It's a shot to the system. To put a different hole in your body than your digestive tract to administer anything, it's not natural. They're fighting your your micro assignment. When they do that, they're triggering it in balance every single time they do that. And if you don't die, you're lucky.
Speaker 2: Trump paused terriffs after you.
Speaker 1: Blah blah. Trump requests record one trillion defense budget as war without rand and looms. That was April tenth. Idaho governor Science bill banning business schools from requiring medical procedures, including vaccines. Oh why, because Idaho is one of the biggest fucking occulted states out there. Trump terrorists market plunge, record breaking rise and then fall. Jay Trump accused of insider trading. Probably absolutely true. You know that's how the Jays do. They throw you a bone when you're doing something to help them. Whitney web exposed. Whitney Webb is a piece of crab. I don't care what she's doing. She she if it's whore, I think it is. I'm pretty sure it is. I'm disgusted by her existence. Let me see if there's a picture of her. Yep, it is exactly who I thought it was. Her very existence disgusts me. I don't care if that's not popular. Yeah, water flooridation, liking to autism. Yeah, you know what else is being injected directly with a bunch of fucking moisons and heavy metals and through aerosol. So don't give me this bullshit that it's fluoridation in the water. But whatever gets the floor right out of her water is sure you want to use it as an excuse, go for it lowering the IQ. Yeah. So if that was true, that water flooridation is linked autism, and everybody who takes prozac would have autism because it's a high dose of fluoride and that never comes out of your body, by the way, and it makes you stupid. And whenever you should drink out of water phontains at school. In my small town in upstate New York, I felt like I was detached, and I stopped drinking water from taps and we drink that nice cool water that we got for deer Park. Atos Mexico dumping millions of gallons of raw sewage daily into Sian Diego water, causing illness. Listen to this, Mexico dumping millions of gallons of raw sewage daily into San Diego water, causing illness. So not only are they shitting all over the streets in downtown San Diego to where you can go to the library without smelling pists everywhere the South Bay International Wastewater Treatment Plant that treats twenty five million gallons per day. Where does it say that of raw sewage in the city San Diego's official sitate, Mexico has continued to reach millions, at least millions of gallons per day of raw sewage into the city's water, despite its promises to end the flow that has sickened Navy seals and San Diego residents. Imperial Beach, the southernmost city in San Diego County, has had it its beach closed for three years. Really, Imperial Beach has a beach closed. The problem is that South Bay International Wastewater Treatment Plant that treats twenty five million gallons per day of wastewater actually faces thirty million gallons per day of inflows, which with the excess entering San Diego waters, nine hundred million is required to repair and expand the facility. Congress approved five hundred and fifty million, but it's not enough. Why do we have to pay for fucking Mexico as shit? Why can't Mexico pay for Mexico shit or you know that's a reason to start a war, never mind fucking nuclear bullshit and jew shit. Hey, they have a Jew president in Mexico. Make her clean it up. Why is she useless? Oh look, Mexico. Just it's funny. I just said jew in Mexican president. Now I see Mexico just dump six million gallons of sewage into the Tijuana River after promising they wouldn't, I promise, I won't, I promise, I promise. This is why Tijan has a piece of shit. And it's just as bad as India. Don't make fun of Calcutta and they live in pisson, you know, live in their own piss and shit and you know, roll over and dung. These people fucking bathe in it and San Diegans drink it. So yeah, there you go. We are at the mercy of a foreign government that continues to pollute our water as while we get stuck with the consequence. That's probably yeah, you know, I'm surprised or not. But where's all the freaking uh soft headed liberals rallying against that that's pollution? Because what they weren't told to, They weren't given money and incentive and put on social media and told what to say and they want, they won't given picket signs and pre made flyers and banners to go out and scream and bitch about something. That's why, because they're all a bunch of fucking soft headed, programmable retards that they don't have their own thoughts anymore. Otherwise there would be a protest against this, but there's not here. You just be called the domestic terrorists if you stood up and said that there's a problem here. Because this is governmental. It's not about hating some other group of individuals in your community. This is about getting mad at what the government does. So therefore you would not be you would not be awarded or afforded the same wonderful, colorful banners to go out and bitch about it. Desmond also said Navy steel training is often being shifted farther north in San Diego from Cornado. Yeah, Cordnato used to be a nice place. Now it's covering shit and piss. That must be really awesome for their real estate value where the training typically takes place due to the high volume of waterborne illness caused by fecal and bacterial contamination.
Speaker 2: Wow, airborne too, I would imagine.
Speaker 1: But hey, I used to Imperial Beach Farmer's Market, which is sad because the beach is even closed now. They probably don't know the forest market there because it was right at the reading on the boardwalk area before the beach. That's where we were offered our store that we had in San Diego for seven years. Is that what market? It might not even exist anymore. Navy seals are now being transported from Cornado to Oceanside way the hell nors Ah from, you know, relative to Cornado, it's like an hour and a half for training because too many have gotten sick from Mexico sewage. That's awful. Yeah, don't go swimming in that water, don'b ass. Don't go swimming into the freaking and the sewer and then think that it's a tough My god. So, yeah, you want to talk about contamination of the ocean, and they be like, hey, you know, it's really awesome tuna.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, it's really great sea salt.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm like, no, I think I'm gonna take my chances with the Himalayan pink salt. Thanks. I know what you're saying about the Himalyan salts. Yeah, the way that they take it out, it could be filled with all kinds of guess what Fukushima, and this could be where you're getting your sea salt from. Guess where all the salt flats are in San Diego? Really fucking south, our south? Would they do all the salt water extraction? Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a bunch of shit, that's what I'm saying. Literally. On Thursday, EPA administrator Lee Zeldon said he will visit the area, and then Mexico had promised, they promised us. I can't believe it to activate a facility that will help reduce leakage from issues with the US footed sewage treatment plan. Next, so, by the way, everybody, you have to support the show because we're losing it and we need more and I like money, and we need to get ourselves our own channel, our own platform. Here it wouldn't be actual. Well let's see the goal here on Patreon is so that's down another four dollars because we always goes to the opposite direction whenever I say anything, but and I told you that this is like every every example, when I say we need a big push to try to get to a goal, it goes to the opposite direction because haha, in universe, Yeah, we need either Patreon support, Patreon dot com backslash ce backslash disguise or forward slash whatever, disguise the limits here. I'm just gonna type it in here. Okay, So it's a forward slash. I say it's a backslash because it's leaning backwards. So fuck off, you son of a bitch. Okay, forward slash from now on. But fuck all you people. I don't I don't mean you people. I just mean a life there, all right. So patreon dot com forward slash say forde slash disguise the limits disguise the limits is the Patreon support it for five bucks a month, you know. Once we get to uh this my you figure being six hundred, I will get Josh working on a clone site. Maybe BBN BBS like BBS has a cool ring to a Ballbuster station or Ballbusters Studios or BBN Ballbusters Network. Sounds too much like SPN, and I don't want to be like stew in this gay gaggle of circle jerkers, So I don't know, maybe something like that, maybe something different. I don't know. We'll come up with a name that represents the show too, so people know who to pay their almost to and whose feet to kiss when they come aboard. That's right. Oh yeah, by the way, we're on quarter as well as run quarter as well. Let me see if I can do a refresheray. So I thought it was a dead site and I got good videos. You know. I guess there's at least three people that that are on this side because that's how many people showed up for Doctor Liddin yesterday. So that's cool, and uh subscribed five, so it's not completely dead. But you should come over to Quarter c O R D E R dot TV Forward Slash channel, the whole words channel, not just see and then forward Slash ball Busters B A A L B U S D E R S Okay, okay, So this is very similar to this is similar, but it's really like an old, outdated version of what FTJ or joshu TV used to be because it hasn't been it hasn't been developed in a very long time. So when we get ours josh and I, we're gonna have all the updates and plugins and everything that he's done to innovate FTJ at our disposal. So it's going to be like a perfect match. And every time that they add more to a video, we'll get that too. So it'll be it'll be growing and changing and getting better and better because even and if FTJ somehow no longer exists, if Josh and I get ours going, then we'll still have all that and we can still continue to innovate it and make it better and better and bring on minds and content creators that have, you know, ideas and input that make it better too, like we'd like they do over and FTJ. That's why I'm saying that the goal is a good goal. The other good goal. Let me tell you all about it, because this is the part of the show where we do that, going over to let's go to let's go to the YouTube channel this time, do a little refresh. You guys, it's a one hundred and ninety one we have. Let's get nine more people. Let's let's let's get to the nine hundred mark and then we'll work on our way to the one thousand. Okay, please please share, share away. So last time they actually let these links stay, which I was surprised they were clickable. Maybe I've gone past my time now, but leave Big Farm behinds right there. But let's click the gifts and go one. This is gifts Seng go. Someone used it the other day, so thank you. It was Kevin Dalton, who is a longtime supporter. Thank you, Kevin, he said, thank you for being you. I appreciate that, Kevin. You know, a lot of people agreed with me with the whole FDJ thing, and they were happy that that.
Speaker 2: I was surprised.
Speaker 1: I thought I was going to, you know, lose a few but not so happy people be like, hey, what the hell man, But it was the opposite. It was the opposite. They were like, yeah, I kind of see where're going. And I actually kind of agreed. And then I thought to Josh and he was he surprised me with his support of me moving out away from there too. So I was like, all right, well then we have to work on getting something together ourselves so that this, you know, this project itself of having a free speech platform or you won't get deleted. You don't have to worry about the whims of someone else, something that we control with our minds, what we think is acceptable, with unacceptable being at the head of it, you know. So this is the Ballbusterers gifts and Go dot Com back uh forward slash gives Go dot Com forward Slash ballbusters, So they've only the only time they hit criticism is when they do cool things. So they were criticized recently for doing something cool, and uh, I'm pretty sure that's what it was, wasn't it. So I'm putting this, Uh, that's that'll at least go into the YouTube chat. It won't go into the rumble unless they do it myself manually here based. Yeah, we're not. We're not. We're not doing that. We're gonna don't put in four words sitting here in the middle of our show, please, Hulu, who what are your Davis? Don't do that ship, Oh Brad, this is hi Karen and belated load Daniel. EPA extortion to pollute anything, Yeah, well that's what they also do as far as controlling the cost of oil too, right, is reducing the amount and limiting and then ending the amount of refineries so that they all have to work a hundred percent capacity in order to keep up with the demand. But they won't allow you to build new ones because it's environmentally unsafe. You've been doing this for thirty years. That that kind of bullshit, EPA. But it's all political and it's all nonsensical because they're supposedly supposed to operate at like sixty percent so that they can rotate out when maintenance and cleaning is being done in one section and then flip it out through their site. But they don't do that. They run them, not stop at one hundred percent capacity because they're not able to build new ones. So there's that bullshit, And that's also money. You know, oil is only going to trickle out as fast as they can produce it, so that's also puts limitation on the whole supply demand costs. Plus you know, other other states just saying hey, we're gonna slap a dollar twenty tax per gallon every single person human being who puts gas in their vehicle, a dollar twenty. You know, like you realize, how like why don't we Why haven't we hung these people or stuck them on twenty foot spikes so that their pathetic, little weasy bodies slid down slowly as they agonizingly screams for help. Why haven't we done that yet? Why haven't we decorated the city with their corpses? You really should have done that already. You see, like her, she's at least killing you know, the zombies, Like you know, parasitic minded creatures. We should we should have follow suits every once in a while. All right, let's let's let's bring it up the speed here, let's get it going here. Justice Alito slams Supreme Court for blocking Trumps to keep down cares Tesla driver top Yeah, pediatrician vaccines caused ninety percent of so then s I yeah, yeah, what my yeah, by my little brother, thank you. Remind me ice raids Airbnb full of migrants. The whole country has these, yeah airbnbs. Remember when the airbnb thing was changing over, they said by I think they said about June or something, that the whole insurance thing would be different. But they they made it seem like it was because there was potentially a plan another plan in lockdown. But guess what, June hasn't come yet, so maybe that's still a thing. It's like they the OVAs who own a lot of these airbnbs and all these little sites and websites that control all the networking of it, because you know, they're like they're like the payment processes of the world, who can cripple your business simply by boycotting you from their processing payment services. They seem to be discussing and moving and shaking, as if there's gonna be a very big drop off in tourism come June. Herd's gutted. Historically low US cattle inventory drives beef prices to new highs. Do you wonder how it was gutted? Why isn't that moving just making sure you could see it. Declining cattle herd is nothing short of alarming, and some ranchers call it a national security threat.
Speaker 2: To the nation's food supply chain.
Speaker 1: Oh, isn't this funny that this would be happening around the same time they want us to stop eating meat, all of a sudden there's a decline in the food chain. Or is this all bullshit for us to accept an excuse because we would never accept a full, you know, deliberate action to get rid of protein that we desperately need for our you know, healthy body. This can and and as I've mentioned, the seas are full of shit and mercury, So good luck just eating tuna to get your protein. This continues to be a major theme, feeling record high cattle prices on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and beef prices at the local supermarket elevated interest rates, soaring input costs under the Biden Harris regime. Years have you know? Shut up, it's not like it's anything different, different face for different excuses, same fucking theivese, same wavease around Trump, But they says. Annual cattle inventory report revealed that the nation's cattle supply has fallen to a seventy three year low. Why the herd is not just then, it's gutted, lewis since ninety fifty one. It's not an accident, that's a warning. Years of fake money, regular or mischiefs, mischief and globalist trade schemes have stripped the land of its stewards. Well, I'm sure there's a mad cow dise He's coming right around the corner to get rid of the rest. Don't worry. So they can go call it all like they do with the chickens. Oh, so there's the low beef supply, so let's go attack the chicken supply in the egg supply because of some fake bullshit thing that doesn't exist called the avon flu or avian flu. Hotter, the fuck what you want to pronounce? I don't give fuck you do not your mom? Oh god, m hm that's not the one I was looking for. These aren't the droids I'm looking for, son of a bitch? Oh, why isn't it moving when I do? Thinks? All right? The yeah, yeah yeah, let me make sure I get all them. Dire wrol species has not been resurrected. We knew that a long time ago. Supreme Court vacation, judge blah blah blah. Oh, because I'm on page two, that's why. Okay, hold on, I knew there was way more new stuff. The Hell Special Report thirtieth anniversary of nineteen ninety five Oklahoma City bombing, stage by stage by the deep State DoD Branch chief calls President Trump illegitimate and vows to resist everything he does. Here's fucking soap opera shit duck a gra Yeah. No, I'm very supposed to be afraid. See this is what I mean. Like, this is this is how you get to understand who your liars are. Israel backed coup inside Trump's Pentagon. If it's Israel back, that's not a coup against Trump. Excess targeted after saying no to war with it. Ran. Okay, that's fine and all wonderful, but who owns who really owns the country and has in the country and selects the people that are your actors. That's suppos that are supposed to sell the script to you. Yeah, that's what a politician is. They sell the script. That's it. That's all that they do. And they move a pen on a paper. UK government authorizes blocking out the sun with kemp trails, but remember those are all fake. Milwaukee County Circuit Judge Hannah do get in charge with two felonies in ice case. Virginia Guffrey commits suicide question Mark Epstein accuser dies weeks after a car crash, weeks after not four days in court action. Remember we talked about this yesterday last Virginia Roberts Guffrey, forty one, was sex trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein and reportedly received a twelve million dollars settlement after accusing Prince Andrew of sexually abusing her when she was seventeen. She seemed pretty smiling, happy, but she sexually abused her where she's actually wilful. She was reported to have died by suicide. It's not like she was chained to a basement floor and raped senseless and beaten and tortured and strangled daily, and she didn't have her face ripped off? Do you just see what I mean? Like, there's a big difference calling her a survivor and calling somebody who was chained to a floor and beaten and having their flesh peeled from their face, and calling somebody who's seen that and was.
Speaker 2: Able to escape, that's a survivor.
Speaker 1: Somebody with a big ass, goofy, stupid smile on their face, who's excited because she's fucking Prince Andrew, And then all of a sudden says, I was You know what I mean. I'm just saying. Last month, Virginia posted a foot of herself with a bruised face and wrote that she had been in a serious crash when a bus hit a car that she was riding in and that had only four days to live due to renal damage. The bus driver said that the collision was a minor Guffrey wrote it that she had met meant to only publish her post and the photo privately. Okay, so let's say she got beat up by a bunch of thugs and was terrified to tell that story, so therefore said she was in an accident because she saw some of the paper that matched up to it. Well, maybe she wasn't an accident, and then got ben who knows Jeffrey Epstein died in jail. Ha ha, No, nobody knows that for sure. Waiting his sex trafficking charges, Virginia had been well that's funny. Well then I guess just Layne and Jeffrey Epstein aren't a you know, privating in an island somewhere on their own, raping children together and peeling off faces Waiting sexual Virginia had been living for some time in Australia when he was arrested. Authorities determined he killed himself. Yea, go, so the authorities said, So it must be true. Prince Andrew settled his case with Guphrey in twenty twenty two, reported twelve million. That seems like a decent amount of change for somebody who didn't have their face peeled off. Let's see who Virginia said had procured Oh Yeahstein's alleged pimp who had so Jean le Brunel, Epstein's pimp, who Virginia said procured over one thousand girls and women for Epstein reportedly hung himself and his prison cell days after Princess Andrew settled with Gufphrey. Well, that's a it's unfortunate. There were no cameras on his cell either in his cell. It should be not on his cell. The man, these fucking people can't write. Nor was he on suicide watch. It is believed that Virginia was separated from her husband of twenty years, Mark Guffrey, whom she accused of domestic abuse. Oh, everybody's being at her. But then again, a lot of times people show up in your life to keep you under control and to handle you and make sure that they're keeping tabs on what you're saying and what you're not saying to the public. So there's a possibility that there's validity to that too. They have three children together, ages nineteen, sixteen and fifteen. Are you interested in No? Court records show that Virginia was charged with reaching a family violence restraining order in Ocean Reef near Perth. Perth is also, like I said, a haven of child sex trafficking and child murder and ritual human sacrifice. It is, it is, It's all happening there. She was due to go back to court in June eleventh. According to the standard in seven, twenty nineteen, a user posted on next that the FBI will kill her to protect the ultra rich and will protect Yeah, who cares what some fucking retard on trip on Twitter said. Retards say lots of things on social media doesn't mean that there's anything to it. As a reply, Guffhrey wrote that I am making it publicly known that in no way, shape or form am I suicidal. But this is twenty nineteen. I have made this known to my rapist and GP general practitioner, groovy prime Minister. I don't know what is that it gynecological pilot. If something happens to me in the sake of my family, do not let this go away and help me protect them? Too many evil people want to see me quieted. Well, you should just shut up then. If you're worried about your children, enough was enough you already made to you jury made enough money to keep yourself satisfied for the rest of your life. Should just shut up and fucking walk away? What else is there to do with the dude's dead? You're not Where're else are going to go? With that video of Trump partying with Jeffrey out hearing that there's nowherely. Also, the same people who are buddies with Trump and say all these wonderful things about them. Now, we'll I still show this because you know, inconsistency and the narrative is always helpful. It is noteworthy that at least three other Epstein victims died tragically. Lee Patrick, twenty nine, was found dead in a West Palm Beach, Florida motel on May thirtieth, twenty seventeen, from a heroin overdose. Her twin sister said that Lee struggled with addiction after beating Epstein when she was sixteen years old. Right, that happens, you know, getting people hooked when when you're prostituting them is one of those things that go hand in hand as well. She received a fifty thousand dollars settlement from Epstein after encounters with him. At the time of her death, oh yeah, fifty thousand dollars by a lot of smack. She was covered with bruises at the time. She colored bruises' brains and open womens, and deputies at the scene also noted open sores. So maybe she was tortured for a long time and then murdered, and then they just injected her with some shit and walked away. That sounds awfully a massad Cia ad l of them. A second victim, Carolyn Adriano was just fourteen years old when she was recruited with the help of Virginia Guffrey. With the help, so she was a child trafficker herself. She was what they call a scout. She was a scout, just like just like freaking Corey Feldman was a scout for these scumbags for boys, for young boy ass. Virginia was doing it for girls for Epstein. In twenty twenty three, days after Adriano testified against Epstein cohort Giselene Maxwell, Adriana died from a drug overdose of methadone. How you can die of methadone. That's this thing. They just really take it.
Speaker 2: Oh methadone. Sorry, let me finish.
Speaker 1: Methadone, fentanyl and alpara is old amb She was thirty six years old and a mother of five children. People don't kill them unless unless are just I don't know how that. I don't so I haven't, I had no I don't understand how this works. If you have children and you commit suicide. I'm always suspicious that there wasn't a suicide simply for the fact that you have a responsibility. I get it that people aren't as attached to that, and they're selfish and they suck. But a lot of times when you hear children and you hear suicide, especially in high profile cases like Chris Cornwell, Chris Cornell, Kurt Cobain, they didn't fucking kill themselves. They were murdered. And of course, hey, what is it about the talmud when you're doing killings and sacrifices that you're not supposed to bury it. You're not supposed to get rid of the evidence. So yeah, so what's the best way to do is stage it as a suicide or throw a baby in a well, child in a well, keep them on a pile of garbage. They like to do that too, because they're like to desecrate things after they've you know, I don't want to stay stolen their soul because I don't want to give them that much a credit, But torture the poor thing. She was in a Florida hotel room with her husband and children, and drug paraphernalia was found.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, what were they all dead?
Speaker 1: She was thirty six old and a mother of three. She was She was in Florida in a Florida hotel help room with her husband and children, and drug paraphernalia was found. Adrian's mother questions her daughter's death. Her husband was in a legal battle with her mother over Adriana's estate. Oh, that's sick. They paid off the mom. Her will, naming her mother and two oldest children as beneficiaries, was signed in twenty ten, before she married and had three children with her husband. It is unclear so she was gonna give it to her mom when apparently she had two kids from another marriage or whatever, other two dudes and she wanted him to take her to take care of them. Like her putting out of will when she was in her thirties is kind of weird too, unless she was suspicious that she was gonna be not here for very long. It is unclear whether Russlana Korshoova, a famous Russian model, was a victim of Epstein. She was eighteen when she was a passenger on Epstein's jet on June seventh, two thousand and six, to his island, just weeks before his arrest and later conviction for sex with underage girls. In twenty eighteen, Korshanova reportedly died after cutting a hole into construction mesh covering her ninth floor balcony, squeezing through it and jumping what Some critics question whether her death was a suicide, as she landed twenty six feet from the building. Twenty six feet from the building, so that's quite the drift, So must must have been a big back draft that day and a big, big, big tailwind. The helly talking about Guffery gained attention in twenty fifteen when she filed a lawsuit against billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein, claiming she was a sex trafficked and she was stucked after that age sixteen, after being recruited by his former partner, convicted Madam Jesselene Maxwell. Right, she she was a scout and then she turned made younger scouts to get younger girls. Yes, that's how that works, while working as a locker room attendant at President Donald Trump's Mar A Lago. Result, so she was a locker room attendant at mar Lago, And apparently the story is that Trump kicked him out for having done this to a girl that he noted that complained about Epstein trying to recruit her. That's the story that the that the public gets. Apparently that was the place to get them all, or you know, a lazy man being in one place a lot decided to just do well his recruiting while he was there, I guess. The mother of three also accused Disgrace Prince Andrew of forcing her into having sex on three of separate occasions when she was seventeen, including incidents at Epstein's private island Little Saint James. Why was she in these common Marsine positions in the first place? What were her fucking parents?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, mom, just going to hang out with all these dudes on an island where I can't escape, in New Mexico and at Maxwell's home in London. So Little Saint James is off of New Exo apparently where the infamous photo of her with King Charles's brother was taken. At Maxwell's home in London, Jeffrey's allegations, So she gets to travel around all these places with people who she can't escape, because where else are you gonna go? And yeah, that's that's not putting yourself in positions that aren't smart and wise. If you don't want to do whatever they tell you to do. Gufphrey's Jeffrey Alex allegations went on to become the biggest scandal to hit the royal family in decades, Although Prince Andrew has repeatedly denied the claims of course he is, remember he can't smell was the other fucking thing recording what he can't can't sweat. He reached an out of court settlement with Guphrey in two twenty twenty two, paying a whopping twelve million. Guffery later relates that she was physically abused by her husband, Robert Guffrey for years. The two sing ended their twenty year marriage like having a pass like that. You don't usually go and grab the smartest mate either, you know. So to say, well, this is kind of a convenient thing that keeps up happened to you, he seemed like, you're well, I mean, that's kind of his potential that it could be still be true, as controversially swirls about putting over the cryptic Instagram message Jeffrey Epstein, victim of Virginia Guffrey recently posted about her deteriorating health following a car crash in Australia. She is now coming forward with allegations of abuse against her husband of twenty two years, Robert Guffrey. Maybe he's the one that fun put her out. I don't though. Virginia forty one previously spoke out as a victim of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Who did that. We do know this. He didn't die. If he did, it wasn't the way you say, Virginia, like you know he didn't suicideals he didn't commit suicide. Virginia says she has been hesitant to speak publicly the alleged abuse involving her husband until now. In an exclusive statement to people, I was able to fight back against jes Len Maxwell and Jeffrey Epson who abused in trafficked me. But I was unable to escape to domestic violence in my marriage until recently, after my husband's latest physical assault. I can no longer stay a silent Maybe she got beat up by him and said it was a car accident came by, you know. She ended the statements by saying, again, I thank everyone for their support, had faith in justice over there. I've gone into kidney reno failures. She wrote next to the photo lying in a hospital bed, her face covered in bruises. They've given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital and urology. A spokesperson for Virginia confirms that Virginia reported a junior now twenty twenty five assault in Dunnsborough, West Australia to police, who did not charge Robert for any crime. People had has been unable to obtain the instant report. Robert did not respond to people's multiple calls antexts for comment, so well, she wasn't gonna, you know, his attorney he told people blah blah blah. U fortunately that the issues raised are before the courts saw Australia. Blah blah blah bullshit. Speaking exclusively with people. Virginia's brothers, Sky Roberts and his wife Amanda, both thirty six, say Virginia, who lives in Australia, is making the allegations because of the severity of her inergeries. I think the last incident that they had she almost died, Amanda says about the alleged January ninth beating, and we had to speak the truth, that truth with her on the phone, and I think she had acknowledged that if she had one more instance with him, she wasn't making it out of there. Sky and Amanda note that they don't know whether Virginia's medical issues were caused by the crash, or complications from a recent beating she allegedly suffered at the hands of her husband, or the combination of the two.
Speaker 2: Let's be clear.
Speaker 1: She never stated in the bus accident the cause of all her other injuries, but I don't. But I do think that the bus crash, in some way, shape or form, saves her life. It could have been a blessing in disguise, adding that he doesn't know specifically what happened internally to her. Sky in Auto in Auto immun oh, sorry, Sky and Auto claims. The adjuster says Virginia's bruising is consistent with a car crash. Nobody, claims adjuster, thank you, Thank you, Colombo, your fucking claim Suggester. Nobody ever said her liver issues and kidney failure were ever from that. We still don't know. Yeah, That's what I was saying before, Like, if you go to a doctor with other issues, he might tell you something that they've discovered because they go through all kinds of tests, because you know, that's how they make their money, like putting you through unnecessary tests. They called that thorough. That's up to her doctor to determine. Speaking about the damage, are we going on and on on with us? This is going long. I don't care anymore, but you get it. It was.
Speaker 2: It was interesting to talk about for half of those minutes.
Speaker 1: This is a debate that is psychopathic. Jews have our israelis our children? It's there a video? How long is it? Three minutes? Look at these fucking people. Look at these fucking mutts. Look at these faces. Look at these fucking faces. Oh my god, hold on, I gotta put myself and I gotta make you watch this so I can go get something real quick. They mighty still hear, Oh there is a ton that's cool? All right, all right, I keep going, What is up? People? What's up? People? Yeah? That thing's going on over a quarter? Is there people watching on quarter? Is there? Holy shit? What does that mean? Yeah? All right? Cool, alright, moving on. You're gonna when I stand up, you're gonna laugh. You're gonna laugh because you're like, oh fa, he looks like an actual newscaster today. And then you stand up and see him exactly wearing slacks.
Speaker 12: Cut it.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's lite here, you offer me, h, let's see.
Speaker 2: So you should totally look at the gifts and go. But let me play this for you.
Speaker 1: Play look at the gifts and go support the goddamn show or you know the best way you could do it right now? Honestly, Yet it ten thousands of your closest friends to subscribe to the YouTube channel. But yeah, we gotta we gotta, we gotta some stuff to take care of so we can build something awesome. Let's share the screen though, let's it where was I? Yeah, and let's hopefully you can hear this. Let's say, oh boy, you're gonna have to listen to that ship too. They murdered us, raped us, robbed us, kidnapped us, of course they did. Oh you look like you're pretty healthy for all that. Bro Jews claiming that happened is physically to them when they've done, and they project all of their crimes on others. And you know something, they people always point out the nose, dude, the eyebrows.
Speaker 2: The eyebrows.
Speaker 1: Look at look at Shapiro, look at his sister, try to look at their eyebrows instead of it's for five seconds, please look at look at the the and just keep keep an eye on the eyebrows. Look at they all have these fucking thick ass eyebrows. They're all wretched, ratty looking faces when you really get down to it. Hey, I didn't make them that way. I didn't make them child killers. Otherwise I would say nice things about them and saying, hey, it's okay that they're ugly, it's all the inbreeding, but be nice. But I'm not saying that because they're demonic, evil killers who want to kill us and are working their way towards that.
Speaker 2: So why why the am I being polite about it?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: You know, all right, hold on, let be right back, mansu as I.
Speaker 12: That's Abel Mac. She looked.
Speaker 1: Lob Alissa loop to b.
Speaker 18: Believe me happy with.
Speaker 9: Pure cool.
Speaker 1: Pul Taylor Di and Cool Cats.
Speaker 19: May and GM.
Speaker 18: Album called me dim like the local that you woul nely.
Speaker 8: Y.
Speaker 12: She had to skid.
Speaker 8: So that.
Speaker 18: The son NEAs a committee.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, my fam, are you.
Speaker 1: They're murdering us. They're murdering us. They murdered me. It's just like okay Simpson, Robert Golden and Nicole Brown Simpson, Nicole Brown murdered me. No, all eyes, that's why that'd be so had me about it? And this this is repulsive, repulsive, I mentioned repulsive, I did, right. Where's everybody's comments? I'm looking no way nobody? All right, cool, I'll keep going. They Yeah, I can't understand why people were jettison from the show after I assured you that so hard to look at, hard to listen to. All right, but back to where we were. Oh, yes, done, bro, you're slowing me down. Don't slow me down? Yeah, No, what the hell is this doing here? You can't just hit back on that? Oskay? Okay?
Speaker 2: So yeah, So it says Israeli's.
Speaker 1: Debate whether newborn babies and gas are innocent or should be killed. No rational human being would even have the audacity or the nerve to consider such a horrific thing. But these sick, fucking demons, they do. Boycott this product here, get him somewhere else. If it's from this fucking same guy that I think it is from, he's a total piece of shit and he doesn't deserve any of your money. And if he's affiliated with them, then the mean season one who shows up the red pill events. Don't buy Apricot power. Don't buy it from him. He's a fucking total douchebag. A video clip from an Israeli news channel. This is a news channel, not a talk show. Wow, man, that's disgusting. These people are discussing. This is what they are fed all day. And remember these people are so programmed over there. I show too boom boom in the head. I killed two babe. Yeah, these are women talking that are in the idea of about how they killed children to Palestina. The video clip from an Israeli news channel. Should Mosha yah alone?
Speaker 2: What's that? Says Elon musk Now, the former chief of.
Speaker 1: Staff of the Israeli Defense Forces, idea of debating that was who that was? With Channel thirteen hosts on whether Israel should kill Palestinian babies. Yolan said the idea of should not be sent into Gaza with the purpose to kill everyone?
Speaker 2: Oh and went down to kill everyone?
Speaker 1: He should have said anyone, but the purpose to kill anyone, because that means that's your purpose. You're there to murder, not to discuss or to corral, meaning put people in you know, parisons or kid.
Speaker 2: Them locked down or whatever.
Speaker 1: No, You're not to kill everyone, to kill anyone, because if your purpose is you know, people are complying with you and you murder them anyway, Now you understand what's coming for us here.
Speaker 2: That's going to be the purium.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, whatever the hell you want to But this esther bullshit keeps popping up too, And that was a bunch of bullshit lies in the first place. Hey, let's make up a story where we win. Because we lose to the Goths and the Aryans all the time. Let's make up a story where we kill a bunch of them, and then maybe it did happen. I yes, And the news anchor replied, so the nation, I think it's a bunch of later story added to it, though, And the new and the name and the news anchor replied, so the nation disagrees with you. The nation disagrees with you. That's what he says, that we should go kill everybody. The nation says, so a nation of psychotic people. Why are the bombs falling all around Israel not on it? Oh, because Israel is an extension of America, and America is an extension of what you see in Israel personified. But that is what's actually operating all the controls here and has been before Israel was even a thing. So just remember that the control mechanism that's here, that took over, that absorbed this country and terrorformed it into its own. Discussing parasitic self wants you dead, Yelone added, I think that the movement that rabbis talk about how there are no innocence in Gaza, and smot Rick and ben Gevier talk about evacuating, thinning out the populations at Gaza will be clear of Arabs that will settle Jews in their stead. That's not a goal of war, of a war of a country I want to live in. This video features Mosha, so they want to make him allowed to become a good guy or they want to cruise by and who knows a former. Yeah, I expect the state of Visual not to send soldiers to kill every I expect the state of Visual not to send soldiers to kill babies or women. Ylan And said, do you think the Israeli government sends idea of soldiers to kill babies in Gaza?
Speaker 2: The interviewer Mariah asked.
Speaker 1: Yolon replied, I think that the moments, the moment rabbis talk about there being no innocence in Gaza and smart Rich Smart Rich or smart Rick and Ben Giverer talk about evicting and removing the population and then you'll be clean of Arabs and popular Goaza with Jews. That's not the state I want to live in. That they could remember they could is a terrorist organization in organized crime Party attacked Yolan following his remarks and said Lan has lost it again. This time he aligns himself with the Hamas propaganda. Right, he's Hamas now because he doesn't think that murdering babies is a good thing. This is the psychosis that is here. This is a psychosist that is determining what is anti Semitic in America, that spreads blood Bibles against idea, this whole blood libel thing. The moment that they mentioned that it means that they are Satanic, that they were evil, and that they should be put down, that we need to resurrect somebody with balls like, oh, I don't know. There was a nice Christian fellow some time ago, not that one, the other one. He used to have people fashion twenty plus foot pointy objects skewers if you will. He was he was the first you know, you know how they say that the Arabs made of the kabab, Well, it's not really true.
Speaker 2: It was a guy and.
Speaker 1: It was a Romanian man. Well, Akia, I think it was the place the Vladi Impaler. He made the He made the kabab. He made the kabab what it is today, at least, at the very least he made the kibab what it is day, but making it very popular. He had. He had kebab stands all over his country, and it kept the the the Muslim scum out of his out of his territory, the Ottoman's child raping scum out of his territory, scared away one hundred thousand troops when he only had twenty thousand to fight him with. So, you know, saying they are having a they're having serious debates on Israeli TV as to whether newborn babies and gaza are innocent or whether they should be killed. Seldom is the question asked in the West, how other Middle Eastern societies can live safely next to this Israeli society. Society and look at her, ugly asked mug. These are the these are the correspondents, these are the hosts. It's like if if what's her name was a man, Sarah Silverman was who's repulsive in every way, shape and form already was a man to boot. These animals can no longer live, Ezra Yak And a ninety five year old is really army reservist is seen inciting every Jew with a weapon to kill Palestinians and erase the memory of them. Wow, ninety five year old nan, So it's not a generational young generations freaking TikToker thing to want to kill babies. No, this is embedded in the freaking culture of these fucking, sick, fucking parasites. I know you can't say hear that, but you probably better off. He triumphant and finished them off, and don't leave anyone behind. He raised the memory of them. He raised them their families, mothers and children. Do you think this is the person you want to see come through your door? This is what's going this is what's already here. I'm telling you this to warn you. This is what's already here. He raised them in their families and by the way, they own, they help they have the country, but they've owned the presidency big time since Trump and his Zionist freaking fellows have come in his oive crew. These animals can no longer live.
Speaker 2: Who decides and who the hell are you?
Speaker 1: Man? Who the fuck are you? What's so? Why so much hatred or indifference? I should say.
Speaker 2: He's not seething.
Speaker 1: He's calmly saying kill men, women and children, because that's how indifferent they are human to human life. Nowadays, we have no excuse. This guy needs to just die tomorrow. Hesbela could send airstrikes on us. Oh yeah, I'm so scared of all these attacks because I'm always the victim and this is all preventative. We have to kill every man, woman and child because you know how children are with those nuclear weapons, and the Arabs here could attack us. Oh yes, all these stupid fucking things that you tell yourself. You're the ones who've been in. You into their country, demanded territory, right like you already lived there, and then you decided, hey, we're going to become a hostile force after being invited in or allowed in to live in peace with them, got your balls together when you had some military might of the US behind you, and started murdering wholesale everybody there and calling yourself the victim. I think it's time for your people to fucking be erased off the planet. Every gew with a weapon should go and kill them. This is what this is what we're trying just to be. This is what we're afraid of saying. Then when somebody used the anti semit Colin word on us, we should take it as a badge of honor. And the only reason why we don't is because we're terrified that that means people are going to kick an open our door, like this fucking old man here with that type of mentality to kill your family and your everything else, your dog, your cat, your goldfish. If you have an Arab neighbor, don't wait, go to his home and shoot him. This is a fucking maniac. You can read's grandpa. Don't wait for them fire airstrikes at us. Yes, you're you're your neighbor who is like a milkman or whatever. Fuck you know, Milk is a lot outdated. He's gonna set an air strike at you. You gotta watch out for him. Better shoot him and his family next time you see him. Hey, Bob, I'm sorry, Bob, had been David. There we go. That sounds moorter jewey and for the Iron Dome to activate, which doesn't. The Iron Dome is probably about as legitimate as everything else about them. We want to invade, not like before, because I mean unless unless, of course, you know, it's the most impenetrable thing in the world, unless of course you use hang gliders. We did account for that.
Speaker 2: We want to enter and destroy what's in front of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was a pandemics because I don't care. Let's see, he's rambling gold Man. I just wanted to.
Speaker 12: Say everything that guy just says bullshit.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Last year, an idea of soldiers allegedly raised a Palestinian prisoner who was hospitalized with serious injuries. A video of the incident at who the hell Cares the team in a military facility was later released, and Biden administration condemned the reports of sexual abuse, condemned the reports not the actual sexual abuse of detainees as horrific, and asked for an investigation.
Speaker 2: CBS reported that ultra right.
Speaker 1: Wing is really rationalists formed two military facilities protesting the detention and questioning of nine Israeli Defense Force or reservists suspective of raping and abusing a Palestinian prisoner. The soldiers suspective of the abuse have been held for questioning, which is rare in Israel during an ongoing conflict, and it drew a furious reaction from the far right Israelis, including some senior government officials. Israelis were it rattled by the events that highlighted the deep political division in the country. A member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party, speaking Monday at a meeting of lawmakers, justified the rape and abuse of Palestinian prisoners, sounding angrily at colleagues questioning the alleged behavior, that anything was legitimate to do to terrorists and custody right become the scum that you that you claim that you don't like. Like, where is the mortal high ground? There is none, because they are the problem. That is what they do to people who don't deserve it. So if they get caught doing it, they can't. There is no moral high ground. They are the immortal party in the equation, so they can't act more noble. They have to be discussing it evil. If they're not tearing this flesh off of the living faces of children, they don't know what to do with themselves.
Speaker 2: But this is what we need to live with. Oh shit, I'll put that back.
Speaker 1: Couple of them.
Speaker 2: This is what we need to live with and be in fearful of what they think of us.
Speaker 1: Fuck them. If you don't mind me saying, do you mind me saying you should probably not be on this, Jennet if you do. Scientists say nitric oxide is the key to curing hout. No it's not. Get fucking cap all right, Get cholesterol in your diet, eat salt. Stop listening to your goddamn MD. Get the ninety est angels from doctor Glidden. Get go to eiffelhealth dot com. Find the phone U run nifelhealth dot com. Here, let me help you with that. Here it is the big phone behind dot com.
Speaker 2: And click that you clicked Sema fry lc dot com as well.
Speaker 1: Just go down. Remember my house sauces are here too. You click this thing and then you're here, all right, and then this stills the other stuff. Yeah, I've made a bam boom all this wonderful stuff. But if you want to go to Eifel Health, you should also become membered doctor Lindams. Is all I'm saying. You get prefer rental treatment at the place. All right, So shop something, miss No, just go down a little bit, hit this number up and call one on one. Talk to Brenda, tell you to told you you know this guy, and then get these things. At least get this beyond nos UFX. By the way, I have mine. I bought an extra botle for my dad and mailing it out to him and not I'm not I've never had the powder, but I like the liquid. I always go with the good Personally. It's so thick that I would be worried that the potter thing would be hard for me to mix, or I just wouldn't like it as tasty as much as this one. So there's the Healthy Foundation pack, there's Plant Drive minerals. But if you're gonna get anything to start yourself off with, I would say, get the yastoffs immediately, immediately, immediately, immediately. Okay, Okay, are you not saying any of that? Yeah? You are? Okay, goodie, goodie? So where were we forgot?
Speaker 12: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Was I? There? It is over here? Now let's get rid of this. Yeah, simper fry LC dot com s C m p e R f R y l l C dot com c M P E R f R Y L l C dot com. Get the book, get the hot sauce, get the creatim. I'm sorry, creatum creating Creatim. Yeah, if you want to email me, I can probably have KIP, but it would have to be in large quantities because I had to vote it from UH Indonesia. So scientists say nitric oxide is the key to curing Alzheimer's disease. How about no, how about prevent it and reverse it by getting the ninety essential nutrients, getting a heavy metal detox, not getting more injections in your body ever again, and getting the cholesterol that your body needs so your brain has material that it can actually grow and replace itsells with, because that's exactly the fats in the cholesterol what make up your goddamn brain.
Speaker 2: Get some copper. Get a copper or something that from doctor Mons over here.
Speaker 1: Let me show you how to do that. Go back to my site right here, scroll down, not this one over here. BB five is the five percent off. Keepond and click this and then get how would get the lesson codler oil and the whole of the whole food vitamin multi vitamin to go along with your osteoffcts Personally and then scroll down to tasy the copper core copper.
Speaker 2: It moves around on the site. Let's see core copper of them.
Speaker 1: There you go co copper sixty caps and it looks like it's a little bit cheaper if you get three bottles and then use BB five for a twenty four five percent discount. Key mineral with synergetic synergistics superfoods that promotes energy and combats persistent fatigue.
Speaker 2: But pay them.
Speaker 1: I gotta get one today. I'll be getting.
Speaker 2: I will be getting, let's say, before the day's over.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: Right, don't worry about what these other fucking retards say. You know, there's stupid gimmicks. It doesn't matter that they're they're not understanding anything about how the human body works too. They're not they're not hitting the core problem that's causing their problems. It's causing the Alzheimer's. Two legally interested doealing whole Med Security chief Christy Nolans purse, ha ha, that's funny. That's funny because Christy Neoman is all about the the anti Semitism laws that she wants to murder Americans and deport them with mass blackouts hit Spain just days after Nation uses only one hundred percent renewable energy. Remember we talked about that, we hit that when it happened, and then right after we had to talk about well, actually, Pakistana, they were late on the story we heard we talked about before they did. RFK Junior calls out Pentagon, chemictriilogy and terineering program.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He also said get shots, so don't yeah, look up while we inject you at poison and kill you there.
Speaker 2: Good job. It's called distraction.
Speaker 1: Canada's new Prime Minister, Mark Karney is pro CBDC transgender for kids climate Tyranney.
Speaker 2: That's Canada's new prime minister.
Speaker 1: Wow, are you sure you would think that that would have been all fixed without that other guy there? Come on, gain Trudeau. I know, expands death penalty to child predators. It should have always been for child predators specifically. But then then you kill a lot of Jews if they were actually went to average the justice for what they did, but they don't. They're insulated by the system that they own, so they will never get prosecated for it. If a couple go down, it's just because they were purging. They didn't like those Jews anyway. Oh, he shatters oh, listen, He shatters the musle's narrative with a brilliant one, brilliant point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called the point of a needle. Just take this, youep, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I was lying to you. California Newsom's law allowed a non citizen on police force. He is charged with raping a woman with mental disorder. Yeah. Former Congressman Norm Coleman declares the masters of the universe are Jews. Remember we talked about that. It's like, no, they're not. Like oh, he's saying that the masters of the universe are Jews, which they're not, by the way, they're Gothic Arians. We just had forgotten, probably because a couple of little, you know, traumatic events that they caused. Judge orders. But I've been to I've been reminding you through the ETA and through all of the history that's been written in stone, and who actually wrote this stone and who you know created those wonderful monuments that have lasted for thousands upon thousands of years. That was your ancestors. Congratulations, We're awesome. We don't suck. They do, and they've been killing us ever since because we don't. We don't remember shit. Judge orders suspect behind Judge orders a sussect behind firebombing of Missouri Tesla released from federal custody. They ordered him to be released federal custody. Way to go.
Speaker 2: When Elon is actually working for the government, How does that happen?
Speaker 1: Because it's a whole bunch of bullshit, the whole thing. Plus it because you know now the victim is Tesla, and that'll help usher in the freaking ev evolution ev elution ah electric vehicle stupidity. You remember how Spain just want to fucking blacked out how their electric vehicles doing. Los Angeles County approves four billion dollar payouts to settle sexual abuse claims at juvenile facilities for billion dollars. It's a lot of that's a lot of fucking had children, isn't it? Demonic piece of shit? The ship is moving. The official announcement of Red Pill is now July twelfth to thirteenth. I'll hopefully be in New York by then. If you guys help support the show with my daughter human, I'll be taking my laptop and I'll be doing shows. Don't worry in my grandfather's apartment. I love your grandpa, So are you weren't able to see her again. Grandfather died lest so February. They were there this summer, but it was obviously past the time that he passed, but she did see him. This is the Christmas before when I knew, or a couple of Christmas before when I knew he wasn't doing well. Humanoid robot attacks humans after terrifying error. Is that robot chicken? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Video clip that went viral on social media.
Speaker 1: Show is a Chinese humanoid robot unitree h one, that was attached to a crane device to hold it up right, began to malfunction and thrash against the technique technician the unit tree h one. Oh by the way, when I was talking about this, sorry before we get into this in the robots, because we're kind of we're getting closer to the topic of the show today.
Speaker 2: I swear to God.
Speaker 1: Here it is. Let me show you. Uh so, let's go back to Eiffel Health real quick. So it came to me in a dream last night. It really did that there will be a well, no, we got to get into the whole Black Awakening thing.
Speaker 2: We got to go into.
Speaker 1: I actually did talk about this already, but I just haven't put it together with what would you need to defend yourself from this number one, preferably not getting a bunch of technology potentially I don't know if it's really really or not injected into your body directly, or eat micro dust that has freaking technology and it that can self assemble. They try to avoid that stuff as much as you possibly can, or have any idea that you could. And then I would say again in my dream, this is what happened, that this shit was like the defense against it, and the reason why because it has actual, like logical sense when you look at the ingredients that this would be something that would increase or strengthen your own field because you're getting all the minerals that your need to for your body to opt minds itself. And I'm not saying this because I'm trying to. I don't make anything off this. I love the way it tastes, that's about it. But when I was reading the ingredients and so all the minerals in it the other day, when I was going out reading from the back, and I was like, wait a minute, it's like almost all the stuff that's in the plants ride minerals. And then it also has all this other stuff, so it's almost like a complete thing in and of itself. That's awesome. And then the magnesium and calcium, all the stuff that you need to have good blood pressure because you know all these things that the frequencies effect has to do with regulating your system and manipulating it through your hormones and through different other ways that they can damper, suppress, and then you know, accelerate. Now, if you have stuff in there they can stroke you out with. That's not helpful. So hopefully you didn't get a bunch of injections in the last ten years or so. And if you didn't, you know, you might still be susceptible. It might not be it might not require an interface of technology for this thing to happen. But I do see a kotic event coming that this Black Awakening talks about. This is rusted his daughter. I don't agree with any of the other statements or points he makes at all throughout the rest of his video, I mean the rest of his book. I'm sorry for those who are out there that that upsets, but he is way too He goes from saying something like I think I heard him he was like a Warlock at one point, and then he becomes a Christian, and he's like this evangelical Christian, which we know is a Christian Zionist, which we know is a Jew loving motherfucker. So that's a problem. The other thing is that he goes on and on about the evils of and he starts, he starts comparing everything. And this again could be because he's a Jew loving son of a bitch, or it could be because he doesn't understand history and just assumes that that he was told it is true. But he goes on and on about Hitler being an evil guy and Germany not being the ones that actually fought against the evil and so he, you know, bases every thing as a comparison about you know, well not to your Germany. But I'm like, I threw up in my mouth a little bit and didn't finish listening to the rest of the audiobook as I was reading, writing as I was working one day. So the beginning, though, we will listen to in just a little bit here, because this play paints a scenario of a not ever so much as a zombie, but think of it like a targeted individual voice to skull technology type of thing. Where they can do that without an interface already, but just imagine if there's tech involved where they can really manipulate the shit out of you. So if it if it's not drugs in your water or drugs some other other way that's you know, weakening your own personal defense against things and making you more susceptible to suggestion, then this thing can overtake your mind, overtake your faculties, make it so that you can you're controlled mechanically. There's a couple of movies like that where people get AI implanted in them after you know, a near death experience of being beaten to death almost and I forgot I think it was called like Upgrade or something like that, and uh, the guy is basically a prisoner in his own mind because the other thing takes over. And that's where I think meta meta versus going. Is that you're gonna see you're gonna think you're seeing through your eyes, but you're gonna seeing a whole different reality and you're gonna be kind of like in the backseat. And if you ever seen the movie or read the book, oh what was it called now, I'm gonna forget it. Uh you shit, it was a it was a Stephen King book. I got to I have to look it up though, Eh, that's not nightmares and dreamscapes. What am I thinking of it was? Oh, why am I not thinking of it? Anyway? It's dundit's isn't it?
Speaker 10: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, here you go. DreamCatcher, that's what I was thinking of.
Speaker 2: I don't know I started. I thought to start with them and and yeah, so.
Speaker 1: DreamCatcher, there's a night there's a concept in there where the guy gets kind of like locked into into his mind's file cab, his office and his file cabinets, and he's looking for the memory and trying to hide it from this invading alien or whatever force that keeps saying that it means nothing. It only mounts peace, and it's there to as a friend as it's killing you. So it's a parasitic invasion, no doubt. But it's also able to, you know, uh, manipulate the guy who he's who is possessing. Even though the guy is consciousness and who he really is isn't dead, his soul isn't ripped out of his bike or anything.
Speaker 2: He just having to fight what's you overtaken? So imagine being aware or how about this, even if you're not seeing a separate reality like through metaverse type of technology or whatever, so that you're you know, you're you're happily distracted in your mind thinking that you're going through your life and your family and having wonderful picnics in the fucking running in the tall grass and all this shit.
Speaker 1: Well, meanwhile your body is being manipulated to actually kill your family. And this is where the hell on Earth scenario goes. What I think that they want to take us all is that they want to hijack minds or a low jack however, were going to you know, look at that and make like an Amityville horror type of scenario where either you think, if they're not completely turning you to where you have no ability to control your own functions. And I think this would require technology for this to do this, like some kind of interface, then you would be seeing through your own eyes and seeing the horrors of your of your actions, and I think that would be the most hell because you couldn't stop yourself and the only thing you could do is if you felt it coming on, would be to put one in your own head before it took over completely. So there's that I know, this sounds like a sci fi movie itself, right, or a really good horror movie idea. Or the other thing would be that you don't know what's happening and it uh it takes over or like Amityville horror beer. Yet it starts making you think that you're seeing demons in the innocent and you think you're actually doing something good and you it was not my family, you know that type of thing, but basically make you a lot of your own family, because that's what Aluki like to do, and that's what Balder loved to do. He look They like that that that character. There's a lot of there's a lot of mytholks and stories written about Lookie after the fact that was all additional to you know, after the past, past time, a lot of like fan fiction, if you will, and a lot a lot of these a lot of these old Greek mythology things because it comes from a Jewish discussing mind. They loved tricking people into eating, murdering and eating their own children. And Loki was one of those characters that seem to get off on that mischief maker treachery right right, right, right? Why do I say right? All the time. The fuck that it just started happening recently that I'm aware of, but I can't stop saying it though. Help me. I need therapy. No I don't, because that's all fake. I'll take the rapists for four hundred elecs. That's therapists recent So GI you want to see this, Let's say, hold on, I want to see I want to see some robo murder here.
Speaker 2: Did did they splider out over the place?
Speaker 1: That'd be cool, get like skewered and like held up in the air, like really, yeah, it'd be pretty knee. I want to see some two one thousand shit go down or I think that's gonna be a T eight hundred right because it's not made out of liquid.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's let's see. Let's see what we can do about that.
Speaker 1: Let me help you. Jews are fighting against Israeli Zionists, dude, which ones There's like maybe ten Jews in the world that are not fully responsible or at least aching this on. And one of them is my best friend. So he's got nothing to do with it, but he just c happens to say that he's a Jew because that's what he's told. That's about as close as to being a jew. Us. He's like, yeah, I'm Russian Jew. I didn't know that. He's like, yeah, he might have heard one or two of my podcasts or the post before becus like, well, first of all, I'm one of these like you said it like very throat, like, oh maybe that was a response to the guy I just said it before. This was years two years ago.
Speaker 2: Uh shares game as I look for human No, there.
Speaker 5: We go, cur it just music, get them, get them.
Speaker 1: Up, and then it just calmed itself down when he grabbed the post. Come on with somebody unplug him, give me a break. That's such bullshit. Are people that stupid? Yes, Daniel, they are, okay, fair enough, they believe it. Uh yeah, go there all right, gives good dot com bull read slash ballbusters. I'm just gonna do that every time, say that every time. But if we get and so here's the problem with this. This is not something I don't know. I don't think you can. Maybe you can set up for monthly donations on here. If you could, then that's great. But the reason why I'm saying the Patreon is a you get something back for it. It's not just a donation. You're getting ad free content and exclusive content when I get it on the bank in it, and you're gonna have all that perky, perky stuff right like those perkies right there. And that is why I'd say go that way, because you get something for it. What are you know? The other way to do it is to constantly, daily, weekly, monthly send me shit tons of Internet orders for the hot sauce and other things on the site. And if it's consistently good, then I can afford paying for that website. That will be awesome. That'll be awesome for all of us because it'll be like the whole FGJ site, only it's gonna be it's gonna work better than quarter. And that's why that's why I want. I think something a little bit better than quarters required for long's term sustainability and attracting people to actually use the site that are good content creators that have you know, a good following and stuff like that. And if we want to build something there, yeah, as a as an alternative, but not be as abrasively just this one thing all the time and fed post the all day and doing them saying dumb things that gets that I don't agree with at all, like I don't like throwing around the nigger word unless it's what they are. You know, there's awesome black people. I don't can't say that in my life. I've had a whole lot of black friends. The ones that I've had have fucked me over. When you was stealing loans from me and telling the person I didn't work there anymore. Yeah, I set the people up. They trusted me. He worked off of my reputation to steal loans from me because he sat next to me.
Speaker 2: So fuck that guy.
Speaker 1: Whop. He's a crippled in a hospital bed somewhere on life support with severe anal allegiance. That's what I hope. Or he's in prison getting gang raped every day, that'd be cool too, That would that would make me say better? And I Young women says she was molested by her father, a police chief in New Jersey, and said, we always saw that one Sanola cartel reacts to President Trump. Mexican or Dad scripts mass deportations are not happening under Trump. I see that MS three, MS thirteen gang bangers launched stabbing rampage against officers at Virginia prison. That sounds like a U problem. Sorry, but that sounds like a U problem you in your prison. Filmmaker uncovers that the origin of the so called measles outbreak was a lie. Trump fires national security advisor Mike Waltz after plotting with Israel. Bullshit. He isn't a dude, See what I mean? Like confusion, this says. Reports indicate that Mike Waltz, who was Trump's National security advisor, was fired due to two signal messages, message scandals and for upsetting Trump after meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nett and Yahoo in early February. During the meeting, Waltz appeared to share the Israeli leader's conviction that the time was ripe for to strike Iran. The view by this are they trying to make this is just the oh Trump's a good guy bullshit? Of course, spearheaded by who did John Birch Society and g Edward Griffin right? Rockefeller communist bullshit co controlled opposition. Maybe that's why they don't invite me to Red Till. Maybe could they've be listening to this show? I was over there once. I wasn't there invited as a I was invited as media in Salt Lake City that was fun. It's gonna be in Tulsa, Oklahoma this time, which is really far away, and it's going to be in July, which would fuck up my going to my parents for the summer. So no, I'm not doing that unless I get like a load of cash dumped in my lap, or they actually pay for me to be there as a speaker, then I'd go. And I would just go in June to go to New York, which is way too soon from now. I very good at my travel arrangers. I didn't I didn't make make it to my goal of getting an RV with water hookups, so I could just take my daughter or across country and not worry about flying from the sky. Uh that's and then we could see sites and have a really cool fun time on the way there and back, and my wife or not. I don't have a wife, by the way, I got everybody. I am single. I just happened to live with a woman.
Speaker 3: I Uh.
Speaker 1: I was told all those reasons why it was a bad idea, So it's like all the more reasons for me to do it. You're you're, you're. If you don't want me to do something, you should tell me. I should try and then I'll I'll just like eh. But if you tell me I can, then I'm gonna be able to do it, like everybody is. Everybody told me I should. I could succeed in anything I want. That's why I didn't do anything. Uh No, that's not true. A Trump advisor said, you can't do that. You work for the president. Okay, hold on, let's see. The view by some of the administration was that Waltz was trying to tip the scales in favor of military action and was operating hand in glove with the Israelis. Well, so is Trump. He's well, are we are we trying to decide that Chabad Lubovich Lubavich francis Chabad Lubovich who sucked their own children? Oh, kind of like what he does with his daughter. Probably. Uh, we're supposed to say that that's different than what controls Israel. So the banking Jews are the saturn cult, the Rabbis are the misled ones who actually believe in the superstitions of religion. And then there's Israel who's controlled by the banks. So wouldn't Trump be controlled by the banks and the Rabbis I to use their own words, the Trump advisor said, you can't do that on television. You you work for the president of your country. I'm sure they said that these people are the biggest fucking There is no country they own it, not a president of another country. Journalist James Lee says, and his treat this is treason. This is also a setup. Former Congressman Mike Walls a former Army special forces officer who was appointed as Trump's presidential as President Trump's national security advisor in January, but was fired last week. Okay, let me read you this sentence again. You tell me how they fucked up. Former Congressman Mike Waltz is a former Army special forces officer who was appointed as President Trump's national security advisor in January but was fire less. Like, Okay, I didn't see that is a I thought they just commat former, whereas they need to first make a statement before they can end it. Okay, So it was okay, sin this. He served in the Bush administration as a defense policy director, Oh good Bush. Yeah, in the independagon, Oh the part that wasn't hit by the missile or the bomb, and as counter terrorism advisor to Vice President Dick Shoots you to face Cheney, who's a by the way, Zionist. Spoiler alert. Mike Waltz brought a reporter from the Atlantic into a private group chat on Signal in March and that included Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth and JD. Vance discussing US military strikes on Yemen. The messages from Hegseth, sent on the day of the attack March fifteenth, contained a detailed timeline of when US forces would strike the Hoodie and the Blowfish targets in Yemen, and was posted about two hours before the bombing. Many Blowfish were destroyed. Hoody has still remains at large. Target terrorist is at but target terrorist is the AD symbol is at his known location, so should be on time target terrorists? Oh so what are they tracking them by a cell phone? By satellite? Isn't it great? How technology can make the way veys invincible to like, well, at least they can. They know wherever you are and if they want to kill you, they can just go roop. We got about fifteen drones going his way right out now, and all of them are armed. Oh yeah, that one's going to a wedding. Well, too bad for that. One hundred and twenty something in reception. Uh, because we're all going to die from that bomb. That's what Obama actually literally did. Guy picked out his phone to use it. They bombed the wedding. The guy was at killed his entire family. One of the messages heg Seth wrote that day, and there was lots of children there by the way. Some fifty three people, including children, were killed in the Ataxi reports indicate that Waltz also upset Trump after an Oval Office visit in early February by Israeli Prime Minister JNS and yet Yahoo, when the National Security Advisor appeared to share the Israeli leader's conviction that the time was ripe. I thought it was a is right, time is right and right for the Pickens, and I think it's time is right to strike the Iran. The time is ripe doesn't make any sense. Oh wow, what time is it? Well, it's getting pretty ripe though. I gotta go home. I gotta get the bed. It's getting ripe the fuck. The view by some in the administration was that Waltz was trying to tip the scales and favorite military action. It was operating hind in glove with the Israeli, as Trump providers said, you can't you ever heard that? Last week, Mike Waltz was photographed using a modified messaging app similar to Signal during a cabinet meeting, which raised concerns about data security and communication protocols amongst government officials. Luckily, he was only sending Dick pics to a fifteen year old child and everything was fine. Is an Israeli app that allows for archiving messages of your penis just to receive and relay potentially classified information? Our official from the article from Daily Mail. Not good. Fuck. The Daily Mail bill banning criticism of Israel is removed from schedule, but is likely to be repackaged. Marjorie Taylor Green WRO. It's my job to defend Americans rights to buy or boycott whomever. Yes, yeah, you remember you could, like you know, go to jail or have some bad things happen to you. If twenty and finds out one million does, I'll just read it. Represented Marjorie Taylor Green MTG, which also means mortgage, said that she would vote know the EGO I g O Anti Boycott Act that propose imprisoning Americans, imprisoning Americans for up to twenty years and imposing fines of up to one million dollars to cripple their families forever for criticizing Israel by participating in boycotts that are in a sponsored by international government organizations such as the United Nations or European Union, Green Road. It is my job to defend Americans rights to buy or boycott whomever they choose without the government harshly finding them or prisoning them. How can you boycott Israel when fucking black Rock, which is a Zionist, satanic freaking wayvade up rothschild funded to succeed by being able to buy everybody out and put everybody in the dirt. How do you not buy their products? They own goddamn everything. So that's the one thing I have a question about. So you're saying it's really made? Is there even such a thing like what are we talking about here? Are we just saying? And why is it okay for them to boycott Germany? But when they said they're going to do a one to two to four day boycott on them, it was or they had already declared war. It didn't matter. Judaism, the Weasels, the rats, and the scum parasite declared war on Germany, the upstanding, gentlemanly people who brought their their country back into very family oriented values and took care of their people and invested in their people and their strength because they actually gave a shit about them. The difference between a leadership and a government that actually works not just for the people, but cares about them and cares about their well being and wants them strong. It's like what you see happening happened in Libya too. It's sad that there's so little. You know, there's not very many examples, but the EDA shows one, THETA show is one where they actually even accepted the people that they have just liberated and tried to make them strong too. They give them all of innovations and agriculture and better ways of maintaining fire and all kinds of stuff. And that's why they were considered stealing the idea the you know, the the fire from the gods, because the gods are the ones who controlled fighter. So these goths are Prometheus now because we're psycholgtal, you know, Edenite freaks who are mad that you liberated the people so that they weren't so dependent on your sick discussing cult of murder and sacrifice all the time. But it's okay, it's okay for the Jews to buy you know, you boycott everybody in the world that they want and and and threatened to u ruin their careers and not let them get jobs in Hollywood and do what they did the norm and not you know, show their their film or not give them loans or whatever the hell it might be. Whatever you your personal experience is not giving loans, not giving interest free loans for sure, uh, predatory loans, not do anything during times of crises where they're already ruining your business because of COVID, and then they take something else and take the Yoh sorry, you can't get this grant because you have another Jew loan that you didn't pay when you were in college that they decided to renig on because you decided to take a class over like they did with me. Oh good, well, I'm glad. I'm glad that they didn't get those quote unquote loan grants because they weren't They weren't loans. They were just away for them to get into your business and take it away from you. So I'm glad I didn't get any of that money, but I had to get it all on my own. During a lockdown, I had to somehow spruce up and bolt bolster our internet, and I did. We did like eleven k the first month of lockdown off the internet, which was freaking awesome, Like it was like a six hundred, seven hundred percent increase because people understood that we just had our shore store shut and they loved us. One day, it was like just one day I was. I sent out a bunch of emails and then went out to the playground my daughter, which is basically going to the park because they had to freaking yellow tape the entire playground so the kids couldn't play on the fucking playground because the cooties. So we rolled our eyes at that and all the freaking barricades they put around it. We just walked around the park and enjoyed ourselves. And as we're there, my phone keeps going off, going off, going off, and I'm looking at it's the orders pouring in. It was like three thousand dollars with orders and that one day. In response, I was like, WHOA, that's awesome. And I had just taken all the inventory from the hot from the store, so I had all kinds of backstock. I would just sending them it out like crazy. This turned on pretty quick. Who's all this crap? I agree? I'll be voting no on this bill. Yeah, okay, I think we talked about this one. I feel like we did. I don't know what the make marg tail or green. I don't like hear that much. India attacked kat Pakistan. India attacked Pakistan's full blowing war threatens to break out between the two nuclear powers. Now they get to the beginning and there. Oh yeah, both Indian and Pakistan have nuclear weapons. Good do they have a way of wiping the shit off their bodies? Since gaining independence from British rule in nineteen forty seven, both countries have controlled parts they didn't get rid of British rule. They still have a way vague government. That's what the Bank of England, City of London and any kind of debt that they have, they're not they're just in what it's British rule. It wasn't British imperially. What British imperialism really was wave imperialism, banking imperialism. It wasn't the European imperialism. Same thing with let's start it here. Both countries have controlled parts of Kashmir, with China controlling another part of it. Both continue to claim it in full. India least they statement, so they're fighting over Kashmir. So this is what sounds like the actual conflict was. That's why there was a terrorist attack quote unquote air quotes but to but continue to claim it full. India released a statement declaring that India Indian Armed Forces launched operations cindor include hitting terrorist infrastructure in Pakistan and Pakistan occupied Jammu and Kashmir from where terrorist attacks against India have been planned and directed. Planned presumptively, India's assault came after the recent here's what they're talking about. Then April twenty second, the Paw Polygam. It's like telegram but for India.
Speaker 2: Terrorist attack.
Speaker 1: In April twenty second, twenty twenty five, in which twenty five Indians and I know, the first thing you think is but it's not that it's not feathers Indians and one Nepali citizen. So twenty six were murdered. Isn't it funny that they that that's what they report as the count strike twenty six dead Pakistan pakistanis Wow, that was some pretty freaking uh good luck with bombing eh. Pakistan has not taken responsibility for supporting the terrorist attack, right, but yet they're being blanned for it. Pakistan has vowed to retaliate India's lates attack. Did they talk about how they shut off the fucking water to them? In forced World War three? Might World War three between two of the world's biggest nuclear powers may be about to break out? See, and everybody thought I would have to have something to do with Russia Iran and in Israel and Ukraine and blah and blah blah nah nah, No, that takes too long. Let's just go over here where nobody's paying attention and start fucking bullshit there. It's totally not the Jews, right sure. The Indian government released a following statement confirming the assault. A week ago, the Indian Armed Forces launched Operations Cinder, which means only something to US, hitting terorist infrastructure in Pakistan and Pakistan Occupied Jammu and Kashmir from where terrorist attacks against India have been planned. How do you know that? How do you know that? How do you know that that's happened that they're planning and directed. Our actions have been like you, how do you know that that's where they do all their planning and scheming to when they do attacks.
Speaker 2: And who do you who are those actual people?
Speaker 1: Are they actually like true legitimate Pakistan people or are they being funded by the same bank that funds you know? I mean, come on. Our actions have been focused, measured in non escalatory in nature. No Pakistani military facilities have been targeted. Oh so just civilians then good times. India has demonstrated considerable restraint in selection of targets. Admit they always tell you this, Well they have they say, surgical strikes, surgical military strikes. Yeah, sure, sure they do. They can set a missile through a doorway, Yeah, their way to it like a school. There's always collateral damage. The innocent people are the target. The Indian Defense Ministry also released a statement confirming the attack, saying it came in response to a previous terror attack launched by Pakistani forces. The steps come in the wake of the barbaric, barbaric, oh gotta use gotta use those adjectives Pollagram Polygam terrorist attack in which twenty five Indians and when the Poaly citizen murdered. Our actions have been focused measured at non escols. I already heard that uh a total of nine targets were terror targets. Hold on, a total of nine targets were terror targets were reportedly what see again, people who don't know how to fucking write?
Speaker 2: A total of nine reportedly.
Speaker 1: UH total of total of wait a reported total of nine terror targets. That is how that should have gone hit In Pakistan and Pakistan occupied Kashmir, missiles were confirmed to have been fired at Katlee who cares a bunch of words?
Speaker 2: In Pakistan. The Gateway Pundon previously reported.
Speaker 1: Last week that Pakistan's defense minister said that a military encouragion by neighboring India is imminent. So there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, world words and blah blah blah, shut up, shut up your goddamn face.
Speaker 1: Have we done? Is that all the.
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 12: But yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh Alex Newman, total freaking he's he's a he goes to these those those cop whatever things with all the cop whatever the numbers and.
Speaker 2: Egypt and she like that. This guy is uh, well, first of his name is Newman.
Speaker 1: What does that tell you? Newman? And He's always at every at every red pill. He's a John Birch, fake freak, patriot, total scam piece of ship anywhere. He writes for the New American, which is the John Bird publication. They can all suck it. They can all suck it. If I'm not I'm not not down that very it's it's very it's very shallow, very shallow water. Is there if you can't recognize that they're controlled opposition? All right, well there you go, So now here is this? Yeah, I'll put this on real quick. I'll go do something right to the back of but you'll get the watch. You will get the watch or listen. I guess.
Speaker 2: I how you doing.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to make it myself. Oh, let's go to.
Speaker 2: Share screen. Oh it is perfect, all right?
Speaker 1: Cool. Oh maybe it's not that it's gonna change. It's just gonna look like that probably the whole time.
Speaker 3: But so this is.
Speaker 1: I gotta be here kind of to be like, I don't buy that bar because it's going to be like, oh, it's based off reservations. That's saloney, is that whatever? This is a potential scenario that sounds pretty close to what could possibly happen with tack, because it's if you pay attention to the main not not all the details, but if you just pay attention, like the main thing, people change. People are not murderous and then become one, like you know, somebody who's possessed or on drugs, and then they and it's all because of a frequency or signal that's hurt and everybody, you know, their switch flips and they start just causing chaos and mayhem, killing each other, stuff like that. And then another signal goes off, and obviously somebody is controlling these signals. And all those people who are doing all that murdering, they don't just turn back to normal. They commit suicide.
Speaker 3: Of human relations page twenty one. Destined to overcome War as hell on bloody fields. War as hell, they say, Bullets, blood bodies, smoke, pain, ruin, And then we do it all over again and again. War and the passion of the makings of war are here, and we are on our way to the final one, the one that ends the presence and reign of real radical evil. There is an end to all this.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The day is coming when humanity's wars will end. But it's not in the hands of man, believe it or not, It all began as a spiritual, supernatural conflict, and it will end as the most supernaturally spiritually charged battle in all recorded history. Never in the past have we ever seen such a day, and it is coming for sure. Never again will it occur. This is written in the vast sovereign halls of scripture. Who should have paid more attention to the one who hung bleeding on that old record cross His words have never failed up to this very day. They will not fail in what they say about the very end either. But then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be equaled again. Matthew twenty four. You are someone who cares about the end, are you not? They may be the reason you are reading this right now. The end is one of the great motivations of why I write everything on this side of heaven ends. It wasn't meant to be this way, not at all. But we are the ones who opened the door of destruction to this raging conflict. One we should all regret what happened in the heavenlies came here and we chose to join this battle a violent insurrection. We have been confused and dazed ever since. We fight ourselves, we fight in our families, we fight others, and we even fight God and the stark spiritual fog of deception, and that always leads to destruction.
Speaker 1: I'm off for God. I've benevolent creator, not the one that they try to sell you in the descriptures of that crap, but the benevolent creator idea and concept is very very very real.
Speaker 3: Deception always leads to destruction. A friend and writer with great insight wrote that line, Bob Rossio in his book Hitler in the New Age. He says this phrase and what I think is the main point of his thesis.
Speaker 1: See what I mean? See it didn't take him long to start going down a dumb, stupid bath.
Speaker 3: Bob paints a picture of the spiritual forces that led the way in pre Nazi Germany to the Nazi Party, It's leaders and a war that left bodies piled twelve feet high in the extermination camps. Millions lost, the world lost. But history does not teach.
Speaker 1: So if you just saw me swishing yas ufx, I remember doctor Gladon saying that it will help to wait and restore restore your enamel over time, so rather than just swallow it now swishing it and I'm gonna buy two three more bottles today just to have them because I'm going through this one pretty quickly. And uh yeah, that way.
Speaker 3: The family has it too, those who still have the platform of war in their hearts. In his great book, the author reveals the same type.
Speaker 2: Please tell me if this is boring you, because if it is, I can just put the link in it.
Speaker 1: It's really beautiful outside and I want to go outside, so you tell me if you want to just to continue or not. In the comments, please.
Speaker 3: Of spiritual forces that led the Nazis then are now.
Speaker 1: At work that happens all the world over doing that? Why to do that?
Speaker 3: These are the forces that mister Rossio believes are leading the USA and the world to a deception that will lead to mass destruction and war. Again. These forces are gilding world leaders to what is truly the mother of all wars. You will have to travel with me to the future and then to the past to get the overall picture. You will then have to look at the present to see where we are why we are sliding down this bloody avalanche. Travel to the Future are Dash nineteen nineteen. Time travel is a fascinating subject for sure. I once sat with a Chosen One and discuss this possibility and heard their views. It was amazing how much they knew what they thought was possible.
Speaker 1: Do you hear what he's doing?
Speaker 3: Remote viewers today claim they can remote the past.
Speaker 1: And all right, I can't listen to do much more of this. But he goes into a scenario where people are just you know, hacking to each other, to the pieces, and you can get into that. But talking about the chosen Ones, you know exactly what he's talking about, and how fascinated he was about how much they knew. How do you know what they know? How do you verify it self?
Speaker 2: It's circular logic.
Speaker 1: But I just put the oh I'm already on there, Okay, it's gotta changeing. Then I just put simper frillc dot com and one of the I didn't put in the rumble, I mean the YouTube. But we're falling off of YouTube and I've been on too long, so it's having to say goodbye for the summer far why co So yeah, that's the site if you want to get to doctor glynnon stuffed or his membership for the Hot Sauce.
Speaker 2: It's for the Creed team for the book.
Speaker 1: The book page has links for getting it directly from Amazon, Barnes, Lulu or Cobo, or getting it from me if you want to signed.
Speaker 2: And thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: You know, when I even when I try.
Speaker 1: Not to talk about them, the parasite every scheme and lie that I encounter with other people's, you know, assumptions like they you know, because you assume that some core data is true without confirmation, without verification. This is what people do, and then they base their assessments and hypotheses which they call facts, which aren't facts at all. It's just their opinion on data that's not either accurate or true or verified. So every time that happens, I see the hand in it that makes them think that way, and I'm back to talking to about them again. So it's like really hard to not I try really hard not to even like to just like count have let's talk about something else for a change, and it doesn't ever work that way, always goes back the other direction, and so it is what it is. You guys, have a one full day, you know, get over here and uh, subscribe to the channel on YouTube. Subscribe over on rumble. We just hit four on thy seven hundred people. And then there's always the Patreon. You can support there if you want, if you don't have to, but if you want something for your harder money, go get some hot sauce. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 1: I will see you and Karen and Wednesday's fight is the bestify. Yeah, I'm making that and the rest of the orders. Today. I've got a couple more orders left make and hopefully the creating that I ordered because I had to get more stock, and hopefully that comes to day so I can fulfill the two orders I have for that. But there was somebody who came in and bought a bunch of it and like I wiped it all out in one went two orders, so I had to go get more.
Speaker 2: So all right, there you go.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much again for your time, and we'll pick this up again tomorrow. All right, all right, I'm still going to be doing exclusive content. I just need to. It's like I'm working every day on it, in reading and gathering data so that I can start my little series here and it's it's not just about Norm McDonald, it's about the It's an example of how this cult of pharmacia that we co alopathy or major medical or you know, the medical system or the best healthcare you can possibly get, how it's all a bunch of bs, and how it brings us in the dark past where there are simple solutions would have saved people's lives. And we'll just use a celebrity in this particular instance, and we'll also go through his story, his high points of its being funny, his stand up to get us happy, and then get into a couple of the documentaries and one of his talks that he did where he spoke seriously for about an hour and a half, and then maybe you'll have a different impression and maybe you'll see what I think is a value in that story of that man's life. Okay, Okay, again, I apologize if I get a little you know, heated up, if I say words I shouldn't as far as like, you know, my my villguard language. I don't. I'm trying not to do that too. But lots of caffeine to keep myself out of bed probably doesn't help because it's quick, you know, it's quick to the draw to say those types of words. But also because.
Speaker 2: I see these things, that's.
Speaker 1: Threats against our children and our future, and I see it coming quickly. And everything that we think is we have some kind of protection or cushion between us and this evil insanity. How could anybody possibly ever do this or think this way? We don't have that protection. There's nothing insulating us between you know, and there's no cushion, there's no barrier between us and absolute evil. So it's just a matter of us waiting around, waiting for them to get their nerve up, and that's not a good place to be. Or it's all calculated, and that they have plenty of nerve as they casually talk about whether or not it's essential, not even if they should, but that it's essential that they murder every last child in Palestine. Well, that type of behavior. Do we think that we're to be spared that type of empathy and compassion or you think they're gonna share share the exact same, which is zero empathy and compassion when it comes to be acted, and that turns coming soon. So be aware, be safe until we see you get each other again. And let me ask you a question before we go. I would love to have participation and call ins on a day that we're talking about news and things like this and get other people's voices on here. Send me an email, I'll see if I can put it up on the banner here. Tell me what you and I'll get. I'll gather this all up. If you're on a Patreon, just send it to me in a message and tell me what a good time is and if it all matches up with everybody else's, I'll try to pick that time as long as it's not on Monday or Wednesday when I go to see my daughter at gymnastics. If it's not during that time, it's fair game. And then we'll discuss more of this, and I'd like to get more people involved. Some people have been encouraging me to talk to certain people as guests. We'll see about that.
Speaker 2: Dwayne has been having.
Speaker 1: All kinds of things going on so including back problems and herneys and stuff like that, so we got to I don't know if he's coming back or out, but we'll see and again every Wednesday, eleven am Central time now one pm Central time, eleven em My time, which is for now Pacific doctor Peter lynnon live calling. You should absolutely take advantage of that time to talk to him. And like I said, I will this osteo effects which is hard to see because it's green screen and it's green lettering, go GREENA labeling, but it has not only there did I see it yesterday? Which side of the bottle is not? I remember? Now there's boron, magnesium, zinc, copper, glucosamine, obviously, calcium phosphorus.
Speaker 2: MSM, and they said seventy other things. I just can't say.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, seventy seven organically bound non GMO trace minerals. So there's a lot in here. And if you can keep yourself strong, you can keep your your force strong, your your your magnet field, your toroidal donut of uh of your own magnetic feeling strong, and things like signals and stuff like that won't be as susceptible. I'm just thinking that there's gonna be a big problem with that once they start firing up this millimeters wave stuff and burning us from the inside out. So you know, every little bit helps have a wonderful day.