Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of Astrology with Alice. I'm here with Michelle Vasil who is an LA based psychic medium, hypnotherapist, and she also specializes in spirit babies. So we've got a lot to cover. We do. Welcome.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's our first time meeting in person, but we've been communicating a lot over the last few months, like on zoom calls and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I've known you for a long time.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that. Before we get started, what is your sun, moon and rising?
Speaker 2: So overay, So my son is Libra, the rising is Sagittarius, and the moon is Leo.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the moon in the ninth house. I feel like with all the kind of spiritual people I've been having on here, a lot of people have ninth house placements because it is such a like interested in astrology or spirituality in general placement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what makes me feel at home, very comfortable.
Speaker 1: So it makes sense. Yea. Also, you have your chart ruler Jupiter in your seventh house Gemini, and we both have that in common. I have the ruling planet on my chart of my seventh Yeah, how do you see that like our seventh House themes super important.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, relationships. Well, first of all in life, I feel like for a lot of people it's like this, but for me specifically, like connection is the most important thing. The relationships in my life are the reason why I'm alive, to strengthen and to just grow deeper connection. But then in my work, I have a company called Victim to Victor, and I'm often helping people with the relationship with themselves, the relationships that they have with their parents, the relationships with their loved ones, their friendships. So it makes its way into almost every element of my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like navigating relationships becomes important in career two. Yeah absolutely. Do you find way your chart ruler in the seventh that you're often like kind of comparing yourself to other people or you need relationships to show you more of who you are. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like my friendships, my relationships, they are my mirror for the things that I need to work on. So when someone is coming into my life with certain things and situations get brought up like we are the center point. So I know they say it's not all about you, but it is a lot of the time about you. And the things that are happening around you are showing you different aspects of yourself. So with a person, you are being beautifully mirrored back your strengths, back your weaknesses, the things that you need to work on. Something that I think is so interesting is that the things that you like in another person are often the things that you like in yourself.
Speaker 1: Or like what you're jealous in another person. It's like, okay, I used to have exactly Yes, yeah, I find that's a struggle with a son in the seventh house. It's like being envious of other people in some ways, but then being like, wait, I could do that myself, yes, and kind of showing me that.
Speaker 2: Whenever I notice that envy come up, because I am genuinely so happy for the people around me who are doing well. But when there is a ping of jealousy, I take it as a blessing because I'm like, Okay, well, obviously something that they're doing is what I want to be doing. I want to be experiencing, and so how can I implement more of that in my life? And then that jealousy it goes away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting. I want to start by talking about your work as a psychic media. How did you get into this because I feel like a lot of people think, Okay, that's something you have to be born with and you're just naturally psychic from like the day you're born. But you mentioned to me on a call that like it was something you picked up in your twenties. Do you want to elaborate on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think as a child, I was always very interesting.
Speaker 1: Did in like magic?
Speaker 2: I practice magic, and I loved like witchcraft, Harry Potter. I got lost in those books because I wanted to go away and open up those gifts, but I wasn't seeing dead people. Yes, yeah, I do. However, now that I've learned how to do these things, I do believe we all have gifts. We all have our own intuitive gifts that are there for us to open up. Should that be something that we want to do, And I think as human consciousness grows and as we further along as society, people will be naturally opening up there. They're called clarees, and there's a bunch of different kinds of claares, and we all have like maybe one, two, three of those clarees that are within ourselves to really fully invest in, but really if you practiced any of them.
Speaker 1: It's like they're tools. You can grow them and learn them.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't really so I initially I started songwriting. I think I it was right before my Saturn return.
Speaker 1: I were like late twenties. I was.
Speaker 2: Writing music and there was a yoga studio on the corner of my street, and so I would go to yoga and then when I was coming home, these songs would start pouring into me. And I noticed that my songwriting was different before I went to yoga than it was after I went to yoga. So I started going to yoga before writing sessions because I was like something about yoga yoga is opening me up, connecting me to something higher. So that was my first experience with channeling, because that's really what it is. But then it wasn't until I had a friend pass away and I just really wanted to talk to him, and I started with tarot cards a lot. There was a lot of dream work too, like he would visit me in dreams. And then in Los Angeles, I fell into a community of intuitive people who were practicing their skills, and I got a reading with someone who brought in my friend and like her whole face changed and like she had his mannerisms, and I was like, you have to.
Speaker 1: Teach me what you're doing. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yes, So then I started opening up Mediumship and that's really where my life changed, and I began developing mediumship.
Speaker 1: What sign is your Saturn in my first Oh so this is a first house Saturn return. Yes, and it's very arnous. It was like it was so intense. So it was really like uncovering like abilities you have within yourself or like seeing yourself in a different way.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was also I separated from a really important relationship. I moved from New York to Los Angeles, my friend died, I went through alcohol abuse, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Find a job.
Speaker 2: I switched to careers.
Speaker 1: Like, it was so intense. The first house really covers like all of the topics of life, like yeah, huge planets, like like Saturn going through the first it's like everything. You can expect multiple areas to shift.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did really feel that it was I often so my younger sister and I actually in my before my Saturn return, she would come and spend time with me and we got very close. And then after my we had difficulty during the process, and then afterwards she was like, you're like a different person. I don't relate to you anymore. And we've figured it out since then. Yeah, but it was so interesting because I got that a lot. Like that was something that people asked me. They were like, you're so different, how did you do it? And it was really I processed my trauma, like I processed the things that were keeping me rigid and inauthentic. Yeah, and then processed through the Saturn return. I would say until I mean, it's a lifelong journey right until about thirty three thirty four, I would say christ Consciousness year. The thirty third year is really when I started being this other, like implementing all the things from my Saturn return and really being able to walk that path.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because I'm thirty three right now, and I feel like kind of immediately after the saddern Return, like thirty thirty one, thirty two, still a little bit uncertain or like insecure, and I do feel like in thirty three it's like this is who I am. Yeah. So maybe if people listening like they're not feeling that exactly in the Saturn return, give it a few years.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well, because you learn all the lessons, but usually the Saturn return is so packed with experiences that you do need. It's like if you're going to do a mushroom or iowasca journey, they say not to do them back to back to back to back, because when you have one experience with that medicine, you need time to process it. I actually feel you need at least a year or two to process any individual journey because that's how powerful it is. And so if you look at the Saturn return as a journey, I need a couple of years to process.
Speaker 1: Everything that happened. Yeah, and you're building up to the Saturn square around thirty six yeahes which I just experienced. How was that in comparison? So much easier?
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my god, it's so much easier. Yeah, I mean the thirty sixth year for me, it was the I was having a nodal return, and I mean I met my partner. I'm also a writer and director, So a project I was working on we went into production. I shifted gears within my company, like so many foundational things shifted. It was like my Saturn return in certain ways, but so like there was no death, which was not gonna win very nice not to experience. And I think if I were to experience my Saturn return now nearly a decade later, I now have the tools to deal with a lot of the stuff that happened. I didn't have the capacity. I wasn't awake, I didn't I was unconscious in a lot of ways. So an unconscious person like flailing about trying to deal with these huge life topics as opposed to someone like myself now who understands grief and knows how the how to integrate those things. If I were to move through those things now, I have a support system of things that I could rely on to make sure that I could process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the same transit, like you'll get another side on return, for instance, but it's not going to hit you the same way because you've grown. Yeah, yeah, I want to like when you were so basically when you stumbled into this new interest of like wanting to learn how to channel and become more of like I don't know, top into your psychic abilities. I guess was there like an initial experience where you're like, WHOA, that was so cool, Like I just did that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I still have mom. It's like that where I read for someone, and like even the other night, I was reading for a friend and she was like, well, what's my baby's purpose? And the first thing that popped in was a dentist. And I was like, Okay, I know this is really random, but I'm getting dentist. And she was like, oh my god, she has to be joking. My family and I were just kidding about the worst jobs in the world, and we said a dentist must be because we all hate going to them. And so I was like, oh, that's so funny because it's such a random thing for me to pick up on. But it's like little moments like that, but I will say, okay. So back in twenty twenty one, I was in tu Loom, and Tuloom is this beautiful portal of energy. There's certain cities, towns, communities around the world, to Loom being one of them, Sedona, oh Hi, Mount Shasta. It's this mass amount of energy that's in one place that allow for like supernatural activity. So I find when I'm in one of those places, it's like I'm closer to a higher power. I'm closer to the heavens. And in the morning at our resort, you could go and have like a communal breakfast. You go sit with other people. And I sat down next to this man and with spirits, and we can talk about this. I have established very strong boundaries, which has helped me implement boundaries in my own life. But I have told them like I don't want to see you, like in waking life, like I don't want to see you. If you're there, I'll like close my eyes and then you can come forward, or I'll see like pops of color or brushes of light. So when we go and sit down, and this was the first time I ever felt it like this. It was literally like someone was knocking, and I intuitively knew it was his mother because I'm clearvoyant, so clear seeing I see things kind of like they're out on a screen, but not really.
Speaker 1: It's very subtle.
Speaker 2: And then clear cognisance, which is an all knowing, clear knowing. I just know things, And so I knew it was his mother. And so we're in the middle of a conversation and I just asked, you know, is your mom on the other side, and he was like, yeah, she passed away, And I was like, I know, this is really random, but I'm a medium, and I feel like your mom is here. Do you mind if I just tap in and get the messages and give them to you? And he was like okay, So I give him whatever messages and then she moves on her own way and I come out to him. I'm like, how are you doing? He's like, you know, this morning, I sat at the beach and I was speaking to my mother and I said, I don't feel you around me anymore, Oh my god. And he said, I need a sign that you are still here. And then literally an hour later, a medium sits down next to me and tells me that my mother is here. And it was just such a moment of like, this is why.
Speaker 1: I'm doing this. Yeah, like I'm.
Speaker 2: Connecting again, connecting relationships right, connecting people to each other, and it was just such a special, magical moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is so cool. Oh my god. So you before we fully get into spear babies, because I want to spend any time talking about that niche of yours. You balance like mediumship and hypnotherapy with a whole other career of screenwriting, like writing and directing short films well.
Speaker 2: In regular yes, yeah, yeah, so I'm a writer director. It started with songwriting, so I grew up in musical theater, and hence why I lived in New York for so long. I would audition all the time, and I moved to LA to write music, and then I ended up in the film industry writing music for different projects. And then I'm also an actor, so I was like in those projects. And back in twenty nineteen, right before the pandemic, I was performing at the Troubadour, which is this big theater, famous, famous, iconic like the Eagles, Janis Joplin, Aunt John They've all played this stage. It's insane. I got very very lucky to perform there. And I would do a song and then I do stand up, and then I do a song and stand up. And so at the very end, my music manager came up to me and was like, you know that you're writing a musical, right, Like that was a musical, and so then the pandemic happened and I was like, well, I guess I'm writing a musical. So I wrote my first movie musical and then we actually one of my clients. The two funnel into each other. It's very interesting how spirit works. But my company, I often meet the people that I work with in my writing directing. So one of my clients was like, I came to the Troubadour, saw the show and was like, oh sorry, I got to reperform at the Troubadour in twenty twenty four and one of my clients came to that show and that was where I presented the music from the musical, and so she saw that and was like, I want to invest in this. Well, this was one of your medium clients. Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, she was. So with hypnotherapy and mediumship, I have a combined I have programs that I do with people, and so she was a longtime client that I'd been working with and she had fallen in love with the things my creations and helped me to springboard into a part of the film industry that I hadn't. I didn't know how I was going to get there, and God worked it out for me and the universe made it all happen. We shot, actually, I think tomorrow, we shot my first thing ever a year ago. So for twenty six, twenty five was when we shot three hundred feet Tall in the Redwood Forest, and now that's making its way into festivals and I just got hired to work on another short film. But the goal of a short film is ultimately to create a full feature or a pilot. So it's more so like a proof of concept of what it is that you are creating. And the way that I have the two kind of funneling in is my company. I work one on one with people in my creations. In my writing, it's meant to be more of like a mass experience to help my goals to connect people into deeper parts of themselves and to wake themselves up to be as conscious as possible and to be as open hearted as possible. And so I'm able to do that one on one in my company, and then with my musicals, my film, my pilots, I open up people's minds on a bigger scale.
Speaker 1: So the two influence each other in a really possible they doo. Do you feel like you could ever choose between one or the other or you need kind of variety in your career in that way?
Speaker 2: No, I think ultimately it's hard to say. I think the reason why I'm developing mother's intuition with spirit babies is because ultimately, as I move into motherhood, that's what I want. I've made a promise to children to spirit babies that I would help them. So I'll always do that. I'll always help the children, but my writing and directing, eventually, when that is at a place where it's a little bit bigger, I will invest more time in that and then have my children and then the children of spirit. So I think that's kind of how and Victim to Victor my first company, that was more so working with people to overcome trauma and victimization. That was really present because I was going through that. We do what we are experiencing. So I was experiencing overcoming a lot of sexual abuse. And as I did that, then this practice grew and then I began working with people who were overcoming that as well. Now I still operate that, but as I move into motherhood over the next few years, I will eventually allow that to leave and just more so open up mother's intuition to work with spirit babies. And then, you know, with kids, I guess it's going to be how much.
Speaker 1: Time do I have, you know, like what do I have time for?
Speaker 2: But ultimately my creations, I mean, I want to put them up on Netflix. I want to put the musicals up on Broadway immersive experiences like I have huge, big, beautiful ideas, and we'll let the universe show me where it's all meant to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of taking it one stuff at a time. Yeah, let's talk about spirit babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this was like something you discovered and became a lot more interested in a few years after you got into psychic mediumship, right.
Speaker 2: So actually it happened before. Oh okay, so when I was so during the Saturn Return was when my gifts were opening. But I don't think I actually got certified until I was like thirty one thirty two, so at about the age of thirty, So right towards the end of the Saturn Return, I went to a breathwork ceremony and I had never done breath work, and for anyone who hasn't, it's like, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's powerful. I've done it once. I was like, it's life changing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it it will take you to higher levels of consciousness, like immediately. But I went to a breathwork ceremony and you drink CBD as a tea, so it just helps the like calm oxidized oxidization that's happening in your body and you're breathing in and my hands were like curling in because of the kind of breath work that we were doing. And I got taken up above clouds. I was seeing clouds and then there was this short little man and he went like this in his arms, and in his arms was a baby boy. And I heard my voice go, is that my son? James? And I got so tape. I was like what just happened to me? And I popped out of it and I was like, WHOA. I didn't know I wanted kids. I was so far away from a partner and it was just like okay, And then I started feeling this child around me, so that that was like it started at thirty. And then it was when you actually you shared Walter M. Kitchen's book Spirit Babies.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Love that book. Anyone else listening needs to read it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think I'd done a couple of readings for children before that. But when I read that book, I was like, oh, something in my body just clicked, like I meant to do this. I meant to help these children. And so he offers like a bunch of exercises too, So I started doing that to tap into my child just to kind of like practice his way of doing things, and it became a tool and I have a very unique way that I process and use my mediumship. But from there, every once in a while I would get clients just with Victim to Victor, who had children who needed help either conceiving, in pregnancy, they were experiencing something, or their kids were earthside and were having like allergic reactions or colic or behavioral issues, sibling issues, anger issues. So Spirit was bringing me cases where I was learning and growing, and then I with the clients that I have now, I was like, Okay, would I want to be taking this energy into my body when I'm pregnant? Would I want to be working on their trauma as I'm experiencing something so sacred because I am during a session, I'm like taking their energy and cleaning it and giving it back.
Speaker 1: In a way.
Speaker 2: There's a energetic alignment that's happening, attunement that's happening while I'm working on them. And I wasn't sure if I wanted to do that when I was pregnant, so I asked Spirit, I said, well, what would be the best thing for me to do then? And I just heard, well, you work with children. So that's when I started to open more up to mother's intuition. At the same time that you and I started speaking about everything, and you were kind of a part of that expansion for myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think it was on one of my podcasts. I was like, oh, yeah, I'm going to try to get pregnant soon. And you heard that and you reached out to me and you're like, hey, this is so random, but do you want a session with me where we can tap into the spirit of your future child. Yeah? That was so fun.
Speaker 2: It was I just I felt I was like, ooh, that would be a fun thing to do, and I was so happy that you were game and our sessions together. It just started to I was like, oh, yeah, this is because I always say, like, spirit baby readings are my favorite readings, And if they're my favorite readings, why aren't I doing them more?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, now since I've opened this up and you and I worked and I I launched the website and I started more promoting it to my clients, like I'm working with women for preconception, conception, pregnancy, postpartum, both with mediumship and hypnotherapy. Just clients have been coming to me, and I've been feeling the children kind of like in the ethers, orchestrating everything so that I can be their their mouthpiece.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. I know. My question mainly when I came to you was like when will conception work? Like when will it happen? Is that mainly why people come to you just wanting to know w happen? Or is there are there other specific areas people ask about a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, that's one of them, especially if someone has been trying for quite some time and they're they're not having the success that they would want.
Speaker 1: I would really like.
Speaker 2: To work with people before they try IVF. That's something that eventually I will align myself with practitioners that before they go down that very very expensive, very very challenging on the body process that they're tapping into the child first, because sometimes it's.
Speaker 1: Something so simple.
Speaker 2: So I will get people who come to me that are like, we've been trying, is it going to happen?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: And while I am not a I always have to preface that I'm not a doctor, so always go and seek out medical advice. But oftentimes I will be able to pick up on medical issues, or I mean sometimes it's as easy as the mother is in a really stressful job and the child with like the mother to find a way to regulate their nervous system before carrying them. Interesting, Yeah, Or they need to be their body physical body isn't at the weight it needs to be in order to carry the child, or they need to move into some other place before carrying. Like a lot of times, those are things that'll come up with preconception. I will get people that aren't thinking of having a child right now, but are interested in expanding that relationship. So like they'll women are so intuitive and they'll feel something around themselves, so I'll go in and find out that and kind of like flesh out their relationship so that they can continue growing that after the call. Yeah, and the questions that I'll ask almost every spirit baby is why are you choosing your parents? What is your life purpose? What are your life lessons? Oftentimes people want to know have I had a pass life with them before? And then parents will have their own questions, So like preconception, I'll get that also people who've experienced miscarriages, asking why the miscarriage happened and wanting to speak to that soul. Often I feel that that soul has come in more times than not to clean out the body. So what I've learned from hypnotherapy is that we are programmed by our main caretakers from the age of zero, when we're in the womb, all the way until about the age of eight. So when a child is in the womb, they are being programmed by their parents. And if the mother has, say she has an abandonment wound, a mother father wound, a big amount of grief or anger stuck in the body, the baby may not want to be carried while that energy is there. So what it will do is it will work with the mother. It'll come in, it'll miscarry, which was the entire tension of the child the entire time to clean the mother out energetically and emotionally, because sometimes the mother needs an event like that in order to process the grief or the anger that's been stuck there, or to go and find the help in order to do that. So that when that's clear, then the spirit baby goes Okay, great, now I can I can be with you now, and then comes back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That resonates a lot with my own experience. I mean, I didn't have a miscarriage, but I came to like we had our first session. It was after the first time I had tried to conceive, and I since thought I was getting my period, and I was like really upset about it, and you tapped into the spirit and you were like, yeah, you are about to get your period, Like that's being confirmed, but it's because there's like a lot of emotion that needs to be released first. And I didn't know what you meant at the time. And then I went home to where my mom and my stepdad live in Nashville for Thanksgiving and I had this like huge moment with my mom where I just let out all of the emotions of like why I've been upset with her my entire life. And then the baby was conceived a week later, so powerful, and you had predicted You're like, yeah, I think it'll be a positive before Christmas. Yeah, so you were right about both of those. And it was like I didn't know what that emotion was. And then I was like, Okay, that makes so much sense. Why that had to come first, and then I end up having a daughter because of the I don't know. I felt like when I first got pregnant. I couldn't have a daughter because I don't know what it's like to have a good mother daughter relationship. You will know, I know. So I was like the whole time, the first three months of pregnancy, before I found out the gender, I was like, it's a boy, it's a boy. And then I was shocked, Yeah it was a girl. Yeah, I mean I thought it was what you do too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm very rarely wrong, but I have been twice. I've been wrong twice with gender. And in this case, when I tapped into her, she was like, well, I wanted my mom to be surprised, which was just so sweet. So she kept it a secret, little trickster.
Speaker 1: So there's some stuff they won't let you in on because they want it the parent, just to that intimacy.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's mediumship in general. Sometimes when I'm receiving information, I'll get like an X or like a lock like I'm not meant to know that, or I just won't receive any information. And when I was younger and a little bit more inexperienced, I took that as a slight. I was like, oh no, I'm not talented enough to get that information. And as I've grown, and it's happened multiple times. I mean, it doesn't happen frequently, but there are some areas we're not meant to know everything. Yeah, you know, like my intention is to give loving guidance and advice to align you with your greatest possibility for this lifetime. So I'm going to give you that information. But if something you're asking for is going to hinder that, then we're not going to get that information.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like I tried to ask you. I get so fixated all my career and I was like, what's my next book going to be about? And you were like, they literally tell me, like figure it out? Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, how's that going. It's not going yet. I feel like the baby's the first mission here and then other stuff will happen. Yeah. I wanted to ask you more questions about spirit babies. I'm trying to think of a good one. I don't know. I know you can't get into like exact specifics around clients because that information is super private. But have there been like cool instances in readings? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, there have been very magical moments. Uh, So let's see, let's give general because I don't want to. Yeah, every client is so personal. I was working with someone their child is earth bound and a toddler and was having some difficulty at school, and so I just went in and we felt into their future timelines because this mother was just worried how life was going to go for their baby and was worried that there was a harder path set out for them and wanted to know loving guidance and advice in order to help these behavioral issues that could have potentially helped the child back. And I was able to give a lot of reassurance to the mother. And then also I saw this child flourishing, so that was beautiful, and the mother contacted me, and the child has made like a one to eighty turn and is flourishing, and those behavioral issues have shifted and transitioned with time. I had seen that there was the possibility of within a couple months time that there was going to be a big realization that they were going to have that was going to help shift. The child was having a hard time talking, and so something big shifted for them at the time that I had said, and then everything kind of fell into place.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so cool. Yeah, when you tap into like a sphere of baby that hasn't been conceived yet. How is like a spear baby's consciousness felt differently than if you were to tap into like a baby that's already been born.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's such an interesting question. So we live in a multi dimensional world, right, So if I were to tap into you, I could tap into your human. I could tap into your higher self. I could tap into your human as an adult. I could tap into them as a grandmother, I could tap into them as a child. And so we have the ability to do that with anyone. So when I'm speaking to people on the other side, sometimes I'm talking to their very human.
Speaker 1: Like my.
Speaker 2: A very cool experience that happened was sometimes I'll have mediumship dreams and they're just different than other kinds of dreams. And it was right before I woke up, and I was in a white room and my mother came in looking exactly as she looks, and there was like this really young man beside her, very looking young man, and he was just kind of like standing there, and my mother gestured to him, rolled her eyes and went, this.
Speaker 1: Is your papa.
Speaker 2: And then I woke up and my mom looked so annoyed because my grandfather had decided to show up as a twenty year old good looking man, and he actually then was around me in order he kept nudging me. He told me a family secret that I won't share here, but like very scandalous, okay. And I went to my mother and I was like, do you think that this is true? And she was like, I've always thought that that might be true. And then I spoke with him and he was like, we need to help your mother process her anger. And so I worked with my mom to process her anger. And then my papa went away, so his spirit was able to come to me as a twenty year old. I could speak to him his higher self or an expanded like my friend that passed away that got me into mediumship. When I feel into his energy, he feels non physical and very big, like this big floating energy. Now with children I have spoken to like my son, I've spoken to him as he's come to me as like a thirty year old. I'll get messages from him as a four year old. And when you're receiving messages. I find this with animals. If you ask a dog questions, they're going to give you dog answers. So when you're asking a child questions, they're going to give you child like answers. But I can also go, Okay, thank you so much. I'm going to tap into your higher self, right, the over soul to get the information that I actually need. So really anything is possible, and I can talk to whoever. And when speaking even to animals, I'll speak to the dog or the cat, and then I'll speak to their higher self, or even speak to your higher self, because the animal is an extension of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did my cat, which he was super sick. Cool and it helps. How How is he's a lot better now? He's completely normal? Well, okay, there was one thing I want to Oh yeah, so I'm in the second trauma. So right now, is there like a moment when you feel like the soul or like the spirit of a baby like in our Oh yes, yeah, for birth? Yes.
Speaker 2: So it's been my understanding that the child is in and out of the mother's womb of the physical body up until about the age five months in utero to seven months in utero. At about that time, I even noticed a shift in consciousness. When I'm speaking to them, they'll be much more expanded and almost like like they're aware of what their life's going to look like and their past lives and just that more expanded POV. And then at about five to seven months, I'll feel in and it's like very much an infant and they have decided, Okay, I'm going to settle in here and be present and this is my life now, and this is what I'm committing to. And so there is that shift at about five to seven months where the child will go all right, I'm the infant, peace out.
Speaker 1: I think you said I hadn't gotten there quite yet, but it was like coming soon, like by June or something. Yeah, coming soon. We'll have to reconnect and see how like, yeah, the message you're getting is completely different at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the whole process with working with children is so wonderful. And oh you had asked people coming to me when they're in pregnancy. I've gotten people who are asking questions about the actual birth itself, like will I be able to have a vaginal birth, will it need to be a C section?
Speaker 1: Will I be induced?
Speaker 2: I often get what sign are they going to be? And then with human design, I'll also get like what human design are they? Then if there's anything health wise going on with the mother during pregnancy, I can discuss that, and then once their earth side, if there's any allergies. Often get asked about allergies, behavioral issues.
Speaker 1: Collic.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I also play the Alchemy Crystal singing bulls and I sing with them. So with collic, it's usually something energetic. They're just very sensitive to their experience. So I will go in and speak to the child and help them to turn down their sensitivity and teach them how to turn it back up. I use my bulls to help the child there.
Speaker 1: That's so cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just helping them energetically to because if we're going to turn down their sensitivity while they grow, I want them to be able to gradually turn it back up. But I know my sister, her baby, my first niece, was colic, and I tapped into her and I worked with her and told her how to showed her how to turn down that sensitivity. A week later, the collic stopped. So yeah, so there's a process too. When you work on something energetically, it usually takes a beat before shows up physically in the physical realm.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you find that you mentioned this brievially the topic of past lives and children having past lives with their parents. Do you feel like that's often the case? Yes, yeah, like always the case or often.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it can be like a newbie, but more often than not, we travel in the same soul groups. Ye, so our parents are a child will choose their parents based off of what the actual connection is in past lives, but then also what the parent can offer, like what lessons the parent will implement for the child. So that relationship is just so important and informative because the parents are who are sculpting the child's subconscious mind and the subconscious mind those belief systems that are implemented from zero to eight are what we live the rest of our life by. So that role is so important because it creates the belief systems we live we live by. So yes, oftentimes they're in the same soul group, so they've played different roles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like for instance, like in a past life, maybe the baby coming to you in this life used to be your parents or like your siblings. Yes, very much so crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we haven't asked your little one about that, we know.
Speaker 1: I get some point as I was asking these questions, I was like, I don't, Yeah, I know the answer. You should do that. The next session will do it. Yeah. I want to also touch upon your work as a hypnotherapist, because we did a little bit of that too, and that was so helpful, Like you helped me. I never had this happen before. Like we went back in my life and I could see I was like in my body at thirty days old, and I could like, since my mother's and my parents' energy, yes, what like how do you implement that into your work to use that as a helpful like supplement to spirit babies, mediumship or is that something stuff up?
Speaker 2: It's separate but all included. I'm so grateful that I found hypnotherapy because man, I did years of therapy, and within six months of hypnotherapy, things had just turned around. Because, like I said, from zero to eight, we're creating our belief system, and in talk therapy we become conscious of the patterns, We become conscious of the things that we're doing. But then each time we come up to that decision, we have to consciously make a different decision, make a different decision, make a different decision, and eventually, if you've made that decision enough times consciously, a new neural pathway forms. With hypnotherapy, the neural pathway automatically forms. You just make the new decision. You don't even realize, you don't come up to it, you just make it because the pathway has been formed. So with hypnotherapy, I've also learned neural linguistic programming. And what you were talking about where you went back to thirty days old is mental and emotional release therapy. So our bodies are these advanced technologies, and when we are younger, we don't know how to process big emotions. So if we're experiencing some kind of grief, sadness, anger, guilt, disappointment, our body goes, this is too big for you. I'll hold on to it until you're older. And so it holds on to it and it shows up for you again and again, which is oftentimes it's like, oh, why does this keep happening to me? It's because the body's like, because you need to release me. So what I do is I take people back to the moment, whether in a past life in the womb or in early childhood where this big emotion was rooted. We learn about it and we process it and then it no longer needs to show up anymore in your life.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like, we also went back to when I was two years old, and it was just so interesting to see a memory from like now, my consciousness is like a thirty three year old yeah, and I could just it was almost like rewriting a narrative that was established at that time, like, oh, it's really not about me. Yeah, Like that hurt that I felt at two years old had nothing to do with me. So then I after hypnosis in my adult body, now I don't know, it doesn't like linger or like as much.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Like for example, with myself, my father he was building a company when I was younger, and so he would often leave in the morning before I got up, and he would come home after I'd gone to bed, and on Sundays sometimes he'd have to go to work. And so I had this sadness in this abandonment that was showing up. My dad was never abandoning me, but that's how I processed it as a baby. So when I went back, I was like, oh, no, he was providing for the family. He was showing up by going to work. And so once I learned that I met my partner, like two weeks later because it was preventing me from me I was like avoidance, narcissists, abusive relationships, and I was able to pinpoint it back to when I was before the age of one, when my dad was building this company, and this wound grew and grew and grew, and as soon as I processed and was like, oh, this had nothing to do with me and my dad always loved me, Yeah, it just it went away. And then my amazing partner came in.
Speaker 1: With people you do hypnotherapy with, do you also get the same response, like this problem I've been having my whole life just went away. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the reason why I even went into ypnotherapy is because with Mediumship, I was starting to see people's trauma, Like I was seeing patterns that they were experiencing over and over again, and then I would energetically lift it off of them with a sound bath, but the issue would return like three or four months later. And so I spoke to a mentor of mine and I was like, why is this happening? Why isn't it permanently going away? And she said, it's because you're not creating a new neural pathway. You're just releasing the energy, but then because they're still implementing that behavior, it comes back. So then I went to school for hypnotherapy, a year long program at Hypnosis Motivation Institute, and I learned all of these things that I am certified in to help people to process long term, it's just finished and done with.
Speaker 1: This also goes back to just your Moon in the Ninth House's love of learning, but also like when I'm sad too, love teaching. But also just like with the Moon in the Ninth House, it's like you're dealing with emotional stuff that you're learning and teaching about.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, very much. I work with people who have experienced really painful trauma, and I'm so grateful that they're able to trust me. I also I used to say, I'm so lucky to have been through so many terrible things because it gave me the ability to release any kind of judgment. Like when someone comes to I'm like, I've dipped my toe in that, I totally got you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need those experiences to have wisdom on those Yes. Yeah, for anyone that's like wanting to tap into their psychic abilities more in their free time, or just like have an easier time navigating their life, Like how what advice would you give? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, well, first I'll just I do. I teach a twelve week program called the Attunement where I work with people one on one to help them experience their gifts, and then they get certified in mediumship, channeling, and animal communication. I'm opening it up also to spirit baby, so we learn spirit baby communication. So that is like a full if you're like ready to go there, you'll learn so much information in that three month span.
Speaker 1: Quick question, what like with animal communication, how would you like practice that I with animals?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would even with learning mediumship. Towards the last month, I bring people on, so people animals you would be reading for other people. At the beginning, we start with if you have any animals past or present, We'll read my animals, and then I'll start to bring on people who have animals that they'd like to be read for.
Speaker 1: So, like, is that it's kind of just like you're reading animal's mind though? Yeah, so yes.
Speaker 2: The way I like to do it, I can do it without seeing a picture of them. All I need really is their name, because a name is so specific. Oftentimes children choose their names before they come in, but pets do as well, and I'll just feel into the energy of their name and bring in descriptions of them adjectives, and then messages start coming through. Oftentimes people will use photos, so you can also use a photo where you can see the eyes of the animal. That helps connect you to their soul and their presence, their essence. The same thing works for mediumship. Again, I only need a name, but a lot of people you can use objects because past loved ones imprint their energy onto objects. So like say your grandmother had a favorite piece of jewelry. If you were to pick up that piece of jewelry, it would carry a lot of your grandmother's energy, which would make it easier to tap into. I don't necessarily need that, but there are some mediums who do use that, Okay.
Speaker 1: And then outside of this course, like if someone were to do a practice on their everyday life, would you also recommend like that object, like holding an object.
Speaker 2: What I would start doing is meditation. So meditation is a lowered brainwave state which helps you to regulate the nervous system. And in that state, it's actually the same state as hypnosis. That's all hypnosis is is a lowered brainwave state. We get you into a meditative state, and we feed you positive suggestions based off of your vocabulary, because your subconscious mind understands your vocabulary, not mine. So I'm always writing down the words that you're saying during a session. But I would ask them to meditate and then start by asking what you can ask how can I be of service today? Or what are the steps of God today? I believe when we go to sleep every night, we go in front of our council, and our council preps us on the next twenty four hours and gives us tools and kind of talking points for what's going to be happening for the next day. So when you wake up in the morning, especially as you're coming out of sleep, because it's such as you come out of sleep and as you go into sleep, it's an altered state. I've had so many weird things happen as I go slip into state and come out of state, like especially beginning to learn mediumship, like I definitely had like entities and like darker energies. It doesn't happen anymore, but it used to.
Speaker 1: Is there a way to control your dreams and be like because I don't know. I just feel like I've really random.
Speaker 2: Well, you can start to create lucid dreams, which is where you start to realize you're in a dream while you're in the dream, which then begins helping you to gain control over the dream world and then also in waking life in turn, because this is actually just another dream. Yeah, you know, we're going from one dream waking up into another. And what is it. I've read Journey of Souls and is so good and one of them talked about, Oh, we're all just playing roles and that's really all this is. But where was I going?
Speaker 1: So many thoughts I had asked you, Like, I guess it all comes back to like what exercises? Yeah, could people do? Practically?
Speaker 2: I would ask what are the what steps am I meant to take today? And then if you're interested in mediumship, start developing a relationship with different guides, different angels. So for myself, my angel I'm Michelle. Archangel Michael would be my namesake, and so I feel his energy around me all the time. I would sit and just at the beginning start to feel Archangel Michael's energy, which is very protective and expansive and big and bold, you could start feeling energies first, whereas if you bring in, say an ascended master Lakshmi, which is very known for like money. Me see, if I feel into Lakshmi's energy, it's like a golden prosperous like a star, like there's like hope there, there's a lot of hope. I would feel into the Oh, there's like a rebirth and almost like a phoenix kind of energy rising from the ashes. Very opportunity, like there's opportunities at my fingertips. Feeling into that energy, I would just start to like embrace her. And then once I was embracing that energy of whoever I was calling in, I would ask what messages do you have? And trusting the subtle impressions that you're receiving. Like my clairvoyance is so subtle, like if I I have my eyes closed, but if I blinked, I'd miss it, you know, Like it's like it's like this little mini Like like the other day when I saw a dentist, I was like, I feel like I just saw the dentist. What if I wasn't paying attention, I would miss the messages because they're so subtle. So oftentimes we are receiving messages. You might hear it, you might sense it, you might feel it, you might know it, you might see it. Some people taste it, smell it. Some people can use their hands and receive all of the information by shaking someone else's hand. Interesting, but yeah, I would practice by calling in an energy, getting to know that energy, and creating a relationship with it, and then starting to ask it questions. You can also do like telepathy games. I'm so bad at these, though, so I don't think it's a good hard They're so hard. My partner and I'll do it where I'll sit with him and will ask what number are you thinking of? And he always gets it and I never do, so I don't necessarily think that that has to be you know, different games will work for different people, But I really feel that feeling into something someone's energy, even if your animal. Oftentimes it's easier to read for other people's animals because your animal is your essence, so it's sometimes hard to separate them from you. But if you were to feel into someone else's animal, you feel into their animal, their characteristics, and then just ask do you have any messages? And wait to see what you're sensing. Beginning to trust. Trusting yourself is one of the most important keys to intuition.
Speaker 1: What I've found off on exercise is to like ask my dad or someone like if they know someone that's died. Then I have no idea who this person is, and I just write down. I like, ask that person that has died, like, do you have a message for my dad or whoever's whoever the connection is, And I just write down what comes to mind because I don't know this person at all, and they have validate it through the person that actually knew them.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a great way to go. Yeah, I did that at the beginning. Before I would have sessions for Taro. I would just get mediumship stuff like what are the messages that they need to receive? And this was out without trying. I mean I'd had like intuition, but I wasn't certified. But I would write down like a bunch of notes and then I'd pop on it and I'd read them the notes and they were accurate for the person I was reading. So then you begin to trust yourself. And if you can start out with trusting yourself, that would be ideal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like even for an astrology reading, I'll be like, what does this person need to know? And then sometimes it doesn't make sense. But after the reading, I go back and I'm like, wow, we actually talked about.
Speaker 2: That, Yes, and that's something that I learned. It's not your responsibility to judge the information that's coming forward. Now I don't share bad information.
Speaker 1: Usually.
Speaker 2: Well, this was really cool. At the very beginning, I was giving someone a reading and I was told he needed to go to the doctor, and so I didn't want to scare him. I didn't want to create any kind of fear base, but I was just like, so, when's the last time you went to the doctor. And I just said, well, I think that maybe getting an annual checkup would be great. And I got a message back from him and he said he had cancer and they caught it early enough that he was free and clear.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I've gotten that for the dentist before one of my clients. I was like, you know, you need to go the dentist.
Speaker 1: And she went and the.
Speaker 2: Dentist was like, oh, you have the beginning of a cavity. How did you even know to come in? And she's like, my psychicked on me.
Speaker 1: You're wacky exactly.
Speaker 2: But I think one day, I mean, this will be a very accepted modality.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, the beginning of it. Yeah, I really hope. So, well, this is amazing talking to you. I could hear of all these stories like for so long. Thanks. Where can people find you? Michelle?
Speaker 2: So I have my my two companies, Victim to Victor, which you can find Michelle Vasil dot com or Mother's Intuition dot co. If you're on Instagram, you can either find me on Michelle Vasil or Mother's Intuition underscore co. I'm sure thing will be tagged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll put everything in the show notes because it's a lot of words.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you just look up Michelle Vasil v easy I LJ, you'll be able to find me and I will.
Speaker 1: Show you where to go.
Speaker 2: But anyone who lets me know that they came from this podcast, I'll give a gifted rate.
Speaker 1: So oh I love that.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, of course, Well, thank you, thank you, Alice.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad we were able to do this. Me too.