Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWV with Thollon and Colt is unavailable right now because you just went knee deep on a wrap.
Speaker 2: It's in his mouth, gull it currently.
Speaker 3: But we're going to tell you.
Speaker 1: I'm here to tell you about Sabrina Carpenter. Yes, we have keywords for you today. So in five minutes we're going to get you a chance to see her in Nashville.
Speaker 2: You've tried to chew your food. Now, Colt, thank you.
Speaker 4: We could see an app in Nashville just saying.
Speaker 2: And your keyword is taste.
Speaker 1: Just record yourself saying taste in the iHeartRadio app and you are intered to win a trip.
Speaker 2: We're paying for everything.
Speaker 1: You got your we got your airfare, we got your hotel, we got your concert tickets.
Speaker 3: Want to talking about baby.
Speaker 1: If you're doing shots on Broadway, that's on you. But other than that, we got you. I want car shopping yesterday. This is the first time going car shopping in like years. Love, I'm Mitsubishi out out. I'm like, I'm gonna go look for a car. Okay. I want to actually give a shout out to people in the car industry right now. Okay, because It's been a long time since I've gone, and I was just expecting people to be annoying and like trying to overseell me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like a buckle of sales associate a thousand percent.
Speaker 1: I thought it was gonna be like they're waiting for me outside the dressing room. They've already loaded up other cars in my dressing room that they're pressuring me, like today is the only day we have this one deal or something. Surprisingly, I only went to two places, but it did not that did not happen, not at all, And some would say, I'm not like the easiest.
Speaker 3: Person through me off.
Speaker 1: So I walked in both places. Immediately people start doing their spiel we look for in for today, obviously.
Speaker 4: A car today, Like do you have any bounce houses?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I did get like one place I got a water, one place I got a diet coke. I thought about buying a car because they had fresh diet coke.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they have hot dogs too, which kind of dope.
Speaker 1: Back.
Speaker 2: No one had ice cream.
Speaker 3: That's sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So all that's to say, I do the test drive.
Speaker 2: You know all I want? Do you know the only feature I want in a car?
Speaker 1: I don't know a center console between the two seats in the front that I can set my purse on. I walked in, is what I said. The guys like, you want that heads up? I don't give a rats ask if this. If the speedometer shows up in the window, I don't care about that.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 1: I am a simple woman. I want a place to sit my purse.
Speaker 3: So you need something a little girthy.
Speaker 1: I need a girthy console between the two seats, because right now my purse flies everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that girthy seats.
Speaker 2: Console.
Speaker 3: So are you going for a bit? So you want a big suv? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And the other thing is I don't like when cars claim they have a third row but there's no floorboard.
Speaker 2: Like, that's not a third row. So what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Have delan my steps and lay in the back seat?
Speaker 2: Like where did his legs go?
Speaker 3: Some of those third rows? Is like, bro, all right.
Speaker 1: We went to one higher end, nice car place and they were like, yeah, this is on like a three month back order, and I and I looked in the back.
Speaker 2: I go, for what reason there's no leg space in the third row.
Speaker 3: I'm like, next, Yeah, some of those third rows. They're tricky. They tried tricky in they.
Speaker 1: Do they like they're like, oh we can hold seven people, No you can't. What size are these seven people?
Speaker 3: Seven year old?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe so I had a pretty good experience. I would just like to say it is kind of intimidating to go up, but no, I'm gonna want to.
Speaker 2: I want to go see a couple more types of cars.
Speaker 1: One the first dealership texted me and they said, hey, is it okay if we text you? And then they did a follow up. The other place called me and here's my one thing that annoyed me about that a show yesterday, a woman showed me to the car. Today an older man called me and said, just making sure she got you all the details, answered any questions you had, And I go, yeah, she did a great job. Yeah No, I think it's just his job. I don't think it's really because it was a woman selling me.
Speaker 3: But he doesn't. He's got you on the line and he's trying to reel you in.
Speaker 1: He is, But I, being a woman, was like, what you didn't think your female rep did a good enough job, which is probably not at all always happening to TikTok I'll put you on live right now.
Speaker 3: It's never.
Speaker 2: Questions.
Speaker 4: Calm down, He's like canceling Jim from whatever dealership.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's the thing. Just blame your husbands. This is what I do. I blame my wife.
Speaker 4: When you actually purchase the car and they're like, hey, do you want to premium paint? Do you want your car to come at four wheels or three fly four? They try to like do some swindling stuff, and you just got to say, I can't. My wife said she would leave me if I paid any more than this, So that's.
Speaker 3: What it is.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, first of all, both people did a great job in talking directly to me, because I was like, if I walked into a place and they start talking directly to Jake, I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'm.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no no no no baby.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: Hey, I would love to teach you about the first cat that ever turned into a spy.
Speaker 3: Okay, we had him spy.
Speaker 2: Now we at the spy.
Speaker 4: Now we at the spy was spying on the Soviets. He had a literal antenna in his body. Let me let me teach you about this kitty Cat all right with the Histo really in ten minutes, fell It's about time for.
Speaker 3: Histo really with Fellon colt.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: The year was nineteen sixty.
Speaker 4: What happened Project Acoustic Kitty when the CIA made a spy cat?
Speaker 2: Cats are so cool.
Speaker 4: So the Cold War was going on, people were freaking out about bombs and stuff.
Speaker 3: M hm, kind of crazy, what's going on right now?
Speaker 4: So I'm just saying the CEI or CIA was looking for a new ways to eavesdrop on the Soviets, right, So what do they do?
Speaker 3: What they do? I don't know.
Speaker 4: They went to the Soviet embassy, right, and they were like, okay, we got to get inside.
Speaker 3: But if we can't get inside the well no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't just wear like a mask. You hitt like a Michael Meyer's mask and get in.
Speaker 4: So they got a kitten trained it for six to eight months.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Implanted a microphone in its ear canal.
Speaker 2: Cats are so smart.
Speaker 4: Man ran a wire antenna along its spine. Kind of feel bad for the cap. Yeah, actually that place to placed a rechargeable battery in its chest cavity install the transmitter to send audio to a nearby receiver Okay.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of technicalities, and that's weird. They were able to put that in a.
Speaker 3: Cap it is concrete. It feels like we were able to do a lot of.
Speaker 4: Stuff in the sixties, right like if we went, didn't we because they were less there.
Speaker 1: Were less rules, there were less like people being like, should we be doing that?
Speaker 2: That's seems a little sketchy.
Speaker 3: Facts.
Speaker 4: Okay, So they send this cat in. They're sitting in a van. They're training the kitty, Cali. You're gonna walk here, the cast going do do do do? And this is about to put America in the game.
Speaker 3: Baby, Yeah, it's our leg up until the cat got hit by a taxi.
Speaker 1: Cat, you're lying. You're lying about that a taxi. You're making this up? Why are you making this up?
Speaker 4: First of all, they basically mutilated the cat, all right, you got a microphone, Frankenstein this cat and then you just you you don't even teach him how to look both ways. You taught them how to spy on soviets and you can't even teach him how to cross the road correctly, or how about just put him on the other side.
Speaker 3: First before he.
Speaker 1: It does seem like there could have been a little bit more assistance.
Speaker 2: I do also feel like the cat.
Speaker 1: It seemed that they gave that cat a little bit more kind of than a deserve for intelligence, because I mean, shouldn't they have also taught it how to cross the street. I don't know, seems like a good idea on cat trader and he's been.
Speaker 2: All that time.
Speaker 3: I mean, it would be very, very very annoying. And pretty much what happened was they were like, we're not going to do it again.
Speaker 2: Oh oh well, your Twitter's never win.
Speaker 3: Well, well, what can you do.
Speaker 1: I guess, so all right, So really there's your cat and brush been great and it is brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lynz. Last night, finally they performed this one together. Beyonce was in Paris and out of you know the ground, she rise up.
Speaker 2: Miley joins her.
Speaker 1: They have a you know, they want a grand man, I'm pretty sure for their duet for this song. And they finally performed together in Paris. So here's a little clip from the concert. I know it's concert audio, but it's a little clipt So basically she did a duet and it was lovely and shout out. She said it was like her dream come true to do that. Another artist popped up out of nowhere. Megan the Stallion brings her body to the villa, the Love Island Villa.
Speaker 2: She showed up in an old bikini.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: A lot of people said it was actually really really necessary because I guess this season, they say, it's been like kind of a serious vibes for re and Megan the Stallion shows up and she hosts a twerking contest obviously, and it like loosened things up and they actually had fun and it was good. The guy that they chose or to win it though, that was interesting apparently, I don't know they felt about that. A lot of people are watching this season of Love is Love Island, and there was this whole weird audio clip going around that I almost had cold do with me for a video where she's like I'm a mommy and he's like a mama, like a mama Sita.
Speaker 2: She's like, no, like I'm a.
Speaker 3: Mommy, like you own a dog.
Speaker 2: No, like I have a kid.
Speaker 3: I'm a mommy like an actual child.
Speaker 1: It's like, it was so weird how she did it and then how he responded like mama Sita.
Speaker 2: She's like no, and it was so weird.
Speaker 3: Where all right? Where? Why are you here?
Speaker 1: Sierra admitted to the beef she had with Rihanna. Now I forgot about this. Do you remember, like in twenty eleven, this is actually funded. Let remind you of what happened. So Siara was on Ease Fashion Police, God, I forgot about that show, and she basically said Rihanna wasn't exactly friendly at a party.
Speaker 2: She said it was a little bit of.
Speaker 1: A letdown because she'd always admired her admired her fashion game.
Speaker 2: So Rihanna, being Rihanna.
Speaker 1: Gets on Twitter and she goes, my bad, see did I forget to tip you?
Speaker 2: Hashtag how rude of me?
Speaker 1: Siara fires back, trust me, Rihanna, you don't want to see me on or off the stage. Rihanna then replies, you gangsta, huh hah, good luck book in that stage. You speak up and then Rihanna are Then Sierra shut up. Well, the reason I bring it up is because that was I mean that Rihanna.
Speaker 2: I would never mess with her, but she was on.
Speaker 1: Sierra was on last Night Watch What Happens Live, and they brought it up and they're like, how where's.
Speaker 2: The beef now?
Speaker 1: And she's like she has a lot of love for her now. They that was twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: They moved on.
Speaker 1: Their moms now have other responsibility, so that they were basically babies and totally good.
Speaker 2: I don't know that they're friends, but yeah.
Speaker 3: I still love Jah Rule Drama. That's my favorite video.
Speaker 2: All of his concert tickets in the front rows and no one.
Speaker 3: Would be there.
Speaker 4: There was one last summer that he actually because it was a smaller venue, he actually bought like all the theaters, so there was like one dude for the.
Speaker 3: Concert that's me.
Speaker 4: So we left like five tickets so we had to perform, so there was still like five people there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Also, just wanted to throw this out there. Apple Original Films and Warner Brothers Pictures F one. The movie is a like you and Jake actually saw it. You got a little advance screening. They say it's a heart pounding underdog story from the director of Top Gun Maverick. Did it have Top Gun Maverick vibes to it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could tell there was there was like in hensity in the film. A certain moments you could like feel like okay, like everybody's in golf.
Speaker 3: In the AA.
Speaker 1: Well F one the movie starring Brad Pitt. You can see it on the biggest screen possible only in theaters in Imax June twenty seventh. That is rated PG thirteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I.
Speaker 2: Want to give you a heads up. You can you check that out?
Speaker 1: I know we're gonna be playing the new Ed Sheeran song called Drive from that movie throughout our show.
Speaker 2: Also it's KDWB.
Speaker 4: It's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colts. Today show is brought to about the Sun Shift's Follon is eating and the diet coach.
Speaker 3: He's currently drinking.
Speaker 2: All are you talking about? I have nothing in my mouth currently? Oh verse, where are you at? Where you at?
Speaker 3: Can I ask you something? Please?
Speaker 4: Is there anybody out there listening who is using something that's on its last leg, like something that's just it's working, but I mean one strong breeze and it's just gonna well.
Speaker 5: I have a.
Speaker 1: Remote control and if you have a frame TV, you know these remote controls are so sketchy and so I'm out here basically with like duct tape. It's hard to find them online and so it is. It is sketchy out here, That's all I'm saying. Colt does not have three cats, if you're listening and you're his landlord. But if you have more than three cats, we'd love to hear from you, because we're doing. Anyone listening who on one on one point three KDWB. Anyone listening who has more than three cats is using something that finds last leg or knows too much about something stupid.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I do know a lot about stupid stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, it could be like I know way too much about Superman and his origin story. Or it could be like I know too much about how Liesol was made.
Speaker 3: My uncle works for the US Postal Service. I know way too much.
Speaker 1: About just from sitting around telling you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he just has his AirPod in and they'll just call me while it is delivering mail. And so I know all about casing, I know all about the union hours. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You could have no idea if you want to call in for any of those categories. Calls now six five to one, nine eight nine kd w B. Yes, one on one point three, KATIEWB.
Speaker 2: We're falling and cold.
Speaker 1: If we're doing anyone listening who is using something that's on its last leg, has more than three cats, or knows too much about something stupid we got. This text says, I know way too much about a hackey sack. I think so much. I'm the only gen z that might know what it is. Don't get me started on freestyle footbag.
Speaker 3: Oh do freestyle footback about it? That's so much fun.
Speaker 1: This text says, my uncle asked me to text in for him, but he's currently using something on his last leg his lungs.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, but this but let me explain. He said his.
Speaker 1: Heat he does fit because he said he recently found out he's being put on hospice, and this is his sense of morbid humor.
Speaker 2: So this is something he wanted shared on the radio. And why you happen? Then why you lapp And then he's you gotta laugh along with him?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So I don't know a lot about lung donations. Sure, we're taking your calls. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: I am calling for the more than three cats?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, I have I have six cats?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: We're gonna ask you this didna start with one and the next thing you know, you had five.
Speaker 2: Like how did the process go down?
Speaker 5: So I chose one at eight weeks old. I chose her, and then a bunch of people like abandoned cat in a park near me, and I ended up with one. And then someone else had cat that were in the garage and they needed to get rid of them. So I picked two of them. Found out they were bonded brothers them up. Yeah, I can't split them up. So then I had one that my parents had that they were like, oh, we can't handle her, and she loved me, so I ended up with her. So that was five. Recently I took up one more because it's the one that I picked to eight weeks. It's her dad and he was going to go to a shelter.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that happened.
Speaker 4: So you just have like twenty eight paws running around your house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and two Saint manards.
Speaker 4: Can how many litter boxes you got?
Speaker 5: I do if the rule of thumb is one litter box per cat. So there's my box.
Speaker 2: Okay, where where do you keep the litter box?
Speaker 1: Where where do I keep them?
Speaker 5: One in the bathroom?
Speaker 3: I mean, just get a kiddie pool. At that point, I.
Speaker 5: Would think, but their cat who won't go to the bathroom with other cares?
Speaker 3: Yeah, are true? All right? Well, hey, thank you. You're a godsend. You are.
Speaker 2: You're saving lives out there. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 2: Which category you fall into?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Taylor, mine is like one of the weird ones.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, what do you know a lot about?
Speaker 7: Okay, it's a little like creepy, but oh I've had a lot of stalkers in my life, so I know entirely too much how to basically track of stockers.
Speaker 1: Okay, number one, I'm so sorry you've dealt with that, because I've had like a friend or who that's dealt with That is like people say, uh, stalker, you know, kind of joking, but if you've ever actually experienced.
Speaker 2: It is awful.
Speaker 1: And it's pretty difficult to get a stalker to leave you alone, even if you have like a restraining order. So number one, sorry you have to deal with that. But yeah, I guess you know a lot of information about, like not the law against it, but like how to find a stalker.
Speaker 7: Yes, And I guess more specifically I could teach you one little thing quick. Yes, if you're tracking someone tell by like if the feet are straightforward, someone's walking, and then if they're like set apart like a ten and two on a flock. But I mean someone's running after you.
Speaker 5: I don't like that towards you.
Speaker 4: Okay, how do I know you've been stalked and you're not the stalker?
Speaker 7: I've had to stop my own stalkers.
Speaker 4: The stock becomes a stalker. Dang, I might need you for some like reconnaissance one day or something.
Speaker 3: I'll hit you up, all right to hope. All right sounds good?
Speaker 2: Hi, Katie w B. What's your name? I?
Speaker 8: Well, do I have to become that information? Actually, Aaron, I don't want to talk about how many cats I have.
Speaker 3: We'll keep it anonymous.
Speaker 2: Okay, how many cats do you have?
Speaker 8: I've had four, five including my cat.
Speaker 1: Two of my cats, Okay, we won't count that one because it doesn't need a litter box and you're five or evertheless, it's tattooed on your backside. But the woman we spoke to earlier she had six, so you can feel safe knowing that you have less than her. I guess, But was it like a you had one and then you were like, oh, I have to get this trio that's bonded or what kind of My.
Speaker 8: Cat was having babies and every time she had a litter, I just got to a test. I had to keep one from every one of her litters.
Speaker 3: Dang how much? How what was she doing on those streets?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's out there freaking.
Speaker 8: So yes, okay, I have to see it in the morning. But I was gonna say, is that they're so close because they're all family, so it makes it that much more exciting because they love each other so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you better make sure they're fixed. They don't start having babies with each other.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie WV.
Speaker 2: Were fallent and cult. Check this out. We gotta get you your keyword.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do that about five minutes so we can send you on a trip to Nashville to see Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: But also this has happened a cult.
Speaker 1: Actually not that long ago, he got a pay check, way more money than he was supposed to get, but it wasn't this amount of money. You will not believe how much money a county worker was overpaid. It's coming up in the Unbelievable Story of the Day on kdew.
Speaker 9: B follow over again.
Speaker 3: Please no, no, please, pleaase.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: That is a tone best version of Sabrina carpenters Please, but that is also your keyword, your chance to win a trip to see Sabrina Carpenter in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: Look, here's okay. Bachelor parties can get expensive. Bring your maid of honor, boom your set. Yeah you like your hotel. Yeah, you got your hotel and your airfare covered. Concert, Now you have an event planned. Boom, talk a lot at your set.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Record yourself say please right now for your chance to win.
Speaker 11: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three kt w B.
Speaker 2: How often do you check your bank account?
Speaker 3: Way too awesome too.
Speaker 2: I mean I check it like five times a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even though I know it's not going to change. It's just that it's a boom is there?
Speaker 1: Well, when it does change, it's just for the sad, sad sad way goes down. So, I mean, I don't know why I keep checking it, but I do imagine You're just going about your day and you open your account and you have one point six million extra dollars in your bank.
Speaker 4: Account Okay, immediately, I think who died? Who did I inherit this from? Why wasn't I contacted?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 1: You know for a fact that no one in your family has money. So that's a wild thing that you That would never even cross my mind. No one in my family would have money.
Speaker 3: To leave. I talked to a lot of elderly people. I'm I'm what does that mean?
Speaker 2: That sounds so sketchy.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're just like, hey, that noise, nice boy. I had a conversation with whatever noisy.
Speaker 1: Almost sudden that was more accurate. Yeah, you think someone you had one conversation? Is this like the old lady that you yelled at the park? You mentioned that you yelled at an elderly woman for help your kit up a ladder?
Speaker 3: You had to come in? All right?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So I mean, is that how you're talking to elderly people and you expect to get one point six million?
Speaker 5: Point?
Speaker 2: Is this was a clerical error?
Speaker 1: Clearly, this guy Detroit was like, oh my god, he works over the county one point six million extra dollars.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing?
Speaker 1: Cold had this happened in the least extreme way?
Speaker 3: I did? I mean I'll be honest about it. Okay.
Speaker 4: So I got an okay, and share, I got an extra ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Which is a big, big, big, big chunk buy but it's not one point six million.
Speaker 2: But it's enough that you noticed that on your paper.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 4: It was annoying because it was like I had, you know, I have a certain amount that goes to four to one k, and then like taxes are taken out of that, so there's like money taking out. So at the end of the day, I really only got like five thousand calmed down, but then they wanted me to give them ten thousand back, and I was like, I talked to the government, but I was like, but I just lost five thousand to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they were like, well, too bad. I got to figure it out. Listen, it's all good.
Speaker 2: That's good. Well, this employee was like you, and they.
Speaker 1: Let someone know and they actually have worked there for more than twenty years, alerted her supervisor the following day and began the process of returning to seven figure. Some two people got fired for the mistake.
Speaker 3: By the way, Oh wow, I mean yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Guess they get fired for your mistake.
Speaker 3: I mean ten thousand versus.
Speaker 2: One point six big, big, how.
Speaker 3: Much money the government got?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 3: They just clear like that, Yeah, baby, it's just where's it? This is a good question.
Speaker 4: Okay, somebody sure, somebody gets one point six million dollars? Is it coming out of a Chase Bank account? Like, where's that money? Where's it sitting to be withdrawn and then put into an account?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of questions for just this fun, little unbelievable story in today.
Speaker 4: How much money is out there versus what they really have, you know what I mean, Like there's not as much physical cash as everybody has.
Speaker 12: Right, Oh my god, I know what Charlie Brown was going through with this teacher now never felt more like Charlie Charlie Brown, I don't even know who.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 1: Believable story of the day. I'm Katie. Brought to you by True North Roofing. Find them at Call the Shingle Ladies dot com.
Speaker 2: Move over Sephora.
Speaker 1: TikTok has a new beauty influence and it's a sharpie marker.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Basically, people are using sharpie markers to outline their lips with pink and red sharpies. Surprisingly, the results are fab That's what it said. It blends well but doesn't budget, and it pairs perfectly with a glossy topcoat. Plus it's just two dollars and also super bad for you. I'm sure it's a little toxic. I don't think you should be.
Speaker 2: Doing that, but someone else said, oh, we're in a recession, so I guess I get it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Red spurtste warned that repeated use could irritate your skin thanks to ingredients like xylene. Don't know what about xylene, but I'd say watch your back. She sounds rude, Yeah she does. Summer Solstice is here, first day of summer and the longest day and shortest night of twenty twenty five in the Northern Hemisphere.
Speaker 3: Man, that's crazy. Summer is already almost over till.
Speaker 2: Start, and honestly, it feels like that.
Speaker 1: Though breach happened, sixteen billion apples, Facebook and Google passwords leaked. Now there are reports that it came from someone named Allen who's tried to set up with a scammer and interview with a podcast and gave all of her personal info out.
Speaker 2: Allen no no confirmation on that, though.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give you a flip phone. That's all you get.
Speaker 1: You're trending, Katie w B supply, let's do it. We're gonna get you tickets to see Sabrina Carpenter in Nashville, so you don't just get the concert tickets, which, by the way, we know concert tickets are expensive.
Speaker 3: We know they're hard to.
Speaker 1: Get, especially since Sabrina only has five shows in the US for this leg of the tour, one of which is the Nashville is where we're sending you. So we're paying for the airfare, hotel, and tickets so you can just go have some fun and not think about.
Speaker 2: Anything else for like a night or two. Here's your keyword busy.
Speaker 1: Record yourself saying busy in the free iHeartRadio app. Go ahead and nicaus you number one pre set so you get all the keywords and you are entered to when we're gonna come back with your after school I Guess Summer school If you will pop quiz, you can call now to play sixty five one nine eight nine KDWB.
Speaker 2: For Mave of America passes.
Speaker 1: One on one point three kd WB. We're Fallon and Cult hosting your summer school Pop quiz. Of course, do just one person today because it's a special edition. What's your name, Miley?
Speaker 4: You said, Miley, Miley like Cyrus, Miley Cyrus. Yes, okay, Miley.
Speaker 2: He hasn't heard that a million times.
Speaker 3: How are you doing today, Miles? What's going on?
Speaker 5: Pretty good?
Speaker 7: How about you?
Speaker 3: It's good. You're trying to win some Mob of America passes.
Speaker 5: I'm Mari.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll get to a pair of Rock of Ages black Light Mini golf passes if you win our spelling b Miley, are you ready for it?
Speaker 10: I think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, you have to get two out of three words correct to win the passes. Your first word is technology G eight N O l oh gee why yes, oh yeah, yes, yes, okay. Your next word, Miley is tongue like in your mouth, tongue.
Speaker 13: Oh h p O N Steve you eat?
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my god, Miley. And just like that, your spelling be chair beyond.
Speaker 14: Congrats.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get you these passes. Now, Miley, here's a question for you. What are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 5: I'm not really sure yet.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, there are lots of options. I am throwing out the first pitch of the Twins game, plug. If you want to come out to that Sunday, use my code fall in twenty five for twenty five percent off your tickets. But if not, you know, there's all kinds of a phone on the Twin Cities summertime. Baby, you can go out on a boat or whatever.
Speaker 3: My yard and he's a lot of weed pulling. If you want to learn my house and I pull on my.
Speaker 2: Weeds, I might send there.
Speaker 5: You're good at that?
Speaker 2: Nice, I'll hours now you won't hope, but I'll venmo you.
Speaker 1: Perfect guys, perfect, okay? One on one point three Katie w B. We're foulling and cold. Months and months ago we were like, we need we need new members of the show. We can't pay you, but like, what do you offer? We have like a marine biologist call in? We had a lawyer, we had, we've been We wrote down people's phone numbers, just knowing that at some point we may need to call them and get assistants on something. I assume the first one would need would be the lawyer. I haven't needed them completely yet. Thank therapist number two on the list. I think we actually have called our therapist once.
Speaker 7: We have so.
Speaker 1: We cold and I've been going back and forth, and we're like, we got to do something to spice spice up our show. We need like what we we need to grow the show, you know what I mean, Like we need to get these ratings up. We need people to like listen to us. And so I was like, oh my god, we have a marketing manager on so that's who we should call.
Speaker 2: So we have her on hold right now. Hello is this Mikayla. This is Kay Mikayla. It's Fallin and Colt over at Katie w B. How are you.
Speaker 10: I'm doing good? Good.
Speaker 2: Now, we didn't tell you we were gonna call. We called you out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: But that's what happens when you are on our payroll as our marketing manager of our show. Now you might be thinking to yourself, Wow, you guys did this bit on the radio in November and you're just now reaching out. It was but we you don't realize this, but when you came on the radio with this, you signed a lifetime oath to us to be our marketing manager.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Perfect.
Speaker 2: So, Mikayla, here's what Colt and I have been discussing.
Speaker 1: How do we what do we do Okay, like what we don't have a budget really, so which no one does anymore.
Speaker 2: Right, So we we were talking about Colt. You said you want to be more on demand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like we're too accessible. As the issue, you could hear us every weekday. It's like, what is going on? We're just like, but we want top of a finger?
Speaker 2: But how do we grow?
Speaker 1: We need people to we want want more people to want to us and to crave us.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean just you guys already are like everywhere, right, we're too many places, maybe too many places just continuing, you know, like with the trends, I'm sure you use your hastake proper keywords.
Speaker 1: How do we find keywords we need to be using our se O? Is that what they call it these days?
Speaker 10: CEO?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Optimization that comes with gosh, how do I like word it?
Speaker 3: Is it just because I'm ugly? Is that the issue?
Speaker 1: Telling us something important? And you're taking this moment to make it about your physical appearance? Well, it's going to be something because I feel like radio nobody cares what you look like.
Speaker 4: Well, she's talking about videos, but I think because with the videos, I feel we do jump on a lot of trends and stuff is because I'm ugly, right, Peop don't want to look at it.
Speaker 1: They see it it comes across their screen, they're like, oh, way uglier people get way more views than our videos.
Speaker 5: Another thing too.
Speaker 10: Is making sure that you get like comments, you know, reshares and that does a lot for your boost ability as well.
Speaker 2: But in the comment, it's not a click through when you put a link in right, No.
Speaker 10: But people can they can copy it, yeah, taste it okay, just as its own comment.
Speaker 2: Oh I see, don't so no other text, just an actual okay. So we don't do that. Maybe we should be doing that more.
Speaker 4: I think the issue is everybody else. I think the issue is everyone, Like if you're just if you're hearing this, just to go like it.
Speaker 3: Who cares? It takes thirty seconds, So then we get to.
Speaker 13: Keep our job and then share it.
Speaker 10: It helps boost your visibility.
Speaker 2: No one's even commenting anymore. We you see it so many comments everyone, we're old news.
Speaker 3: No one cares. We found we were flashing the pan we were.
Speaker 1: Mikayla, thank you so much for clocking in today.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: If you have any follow up hot tips for us, please us send that spreadsheet over to me Fallon at katiewb dot com. Well do, thank you so Muchayla you too. One oh one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt. Just wanna quickly remind you that the Apple original film Warner Brothers Pictures, f Won the movie is Everyone's helping me because Jake saw it too. With cold a heart pounding underdog story from the director of Top Gun Maverick. I this is not the kind of movie I'd normally be into, but I love Top Gun Maverick because I'm like, Okay, maybe I will check it out, especially if you guys said it was so good.
Speaker 5: F Won.
Speaker 2: The movie is starring, of course, Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: You can see it on the biggest screen possible only in theaters in Imax. June twenty seventh, rated PG. Thirteen. But I just wonder to remind you of that, So check this out. We have a keyword your chance to go see Sabrina Carpenter in Nashville. That's coming up in five minutes and then we're gonna Bailey from the Morning Show join us for radios categories on.
Speaker 3: Katie w B.
Speaker 2: One O one point three KATIEWB with Salon and Colt. It is Friday.
Speaker 1: Just want to thank you for hanging out with us, because I know a lot of the time in the summer especially, people are heading up with the cabin and if you choose to listen to us, we appreciate it. Or if you're like cold and you don't have a cabin, maybe you have us on on your boat, or maybe you're literally like us. You're at work or you're headed home from work, and it's just we appreciate you taking us.
Speaker 2: Along with you.
Speaker 3: And why do you appreciate it?
Speaker 2: Well, it keeps me employed.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: Let's put out there. If you don't listen, your children don't.
Speaker 2: So no pressure that's on you.
Speaker 1: But we also do little things to try to reward you for listening, like get you a trip to Nashville. We pay for the airfare, hotel, and concert tickets to see Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Here's your keyword, Sabrina. Record yourself saying Sabrina. In the iHeartRadio app. You see a little record button, you tap it, you say Sabrina. You are entered to win, and we're gonna come back right up for Taate McCrae with categories, Stalin and Colt on one on one point three a k d w B. With Ted abandoning us and leaving iHeart Radio. We are bringing in members of the morning. Our staff is getting smaller and smaller.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: I'm worried if they have to get rid of me or Cult, it's definitely gonna be me.
Speaker 10: What me?
Speaker 5: That could be?
Speaker 4: Like, dude, we're paying them a salary for what just for what can do by ourself. Unless you're my boss listening, then don't you know take any of this seriously, have a family.
Speaker 2: But we have Bailey joined us in the morning show.
Speaker 1: Baby, this is your first appearance on the afternoon shows. I'm honored, welcome, Thank you, this is radio s Categories. Have you ever played the board games? Categories?
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean maybe once in college, but that was a while ago. So it was drinking and you were naked.
Speaker 3: Perfect categories.
Speaker 2: That's the next. Let's play strip categories you, guys, is so funny.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna do uh, we'll have cult go. Well, I guess it doesn't matter because first so I'm gonna add I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Give you a letter.
Speaker 1: Then I'm gonna give you categories ten of them. You have sixty seconds to come up with a word that starts with that letter for each category.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: My biggest suggestion is if.
Speaker 1: You don't know what, say skip okay to not waste time and they come back to Oh, I got it, all right, So your letter today is b B for Bailey exactly all right, and your time starts now. Nicknames, baiales, things in the sky, birds, pizza toppings, Boloney College universities, Baylor, fish base bass countries, Bolivia, things that have spots, but past historical figures.
Speaker 14: But Barry White, something you're afraid of, Boogeyman.
Speaker 1: Terms of measurement. Pass, all right, We're gonna go go back to things that have spots.
Speaker 14: Spots, Barney, Barnie the dinosaur, does he have spots? Barney, terms of our terms of measurement, terms of measurement.
Speaker 2: But well, baseball field, I don't know you.
Speaker 14: Can measure in baseball fields potentially, boogers.
Speaker 1: You have ten seconds, that's the okay, when you haven't filled out, unless you want.
Speaker 14: To go barometric. That's a measurement, yep, yeah, okay, it's got med meta in it. Meter and that is time. Oh golly, all right, sweating.
Speaker 2: You did really really well for your first time.
Speaker 3: My god, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Vaught isn't here to defend himself. He did so much better than Vine.
Speaker 3: My god, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: We're gonna tell him that Cult back in and we'll do round two when we come back with radios categories on Katie w B. I didn't ask me anything, by the way, it's Salin and Colt on one on one point three Katie w B. And I was supposed to just be asking it questions in general, you know, and some and said, are we going to talk about Colt's new haircut making it look like a serial killer?
Speaker 3: All right, listen, I'm aware I look like a potato with eyes. I get it.
Speaker 1: We're playing radios categories. Bailey from the Morning Show joined us, and she went first. I'm gonna be honest, she did really well, especially well, not even just for our first time. She did well for like a seasoned player. God, yeah, good, pretty smart.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna here we.
Speaker 3: Go, Cult.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 1: Your letter is b okay all right, and your time starts now. Nicknames bitch is uh?
Speaker 3: Baller?
Speaker 1: Nicknames okay? Things in the sky, blimp, pizza, toppings.
Speaker 15: Not mushrooms, uh, Bell peppers, colleges or universities, Baylor, fish, bass, countries, Belgium, things that have.
Speaker 4: Spots mm hmmm, babies. Historical figures, historical figures. What's a figure you're talking about? Like a person or like a monument.
Speaker 2: Or like typically it's a person.
Speaker 1: When you say historical figures, skip something you're afraid of. Bosses in terms of endearment, if a girl, all right, historical figures?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 4: Guy?
Speaker 3: I feel like I should know this? Uh boss?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, oh Billy the kid, here we go. Okay, this should be interesting, all right. Number one nicknames. Bailey had bails, your nickname back counts. Bole said baller. I don't what'saller, I'm going to give it to you. I think it's yeah, I'm just cultured.
Speaker 3: It's all good.
Speaker 1: Number two things in the sky both great answers. Bailey had birds, and Cold had blimps pizza toppings.
Speaker 2: Cold had bell pepper. Bailey had a less than bologney. You could put it on a meat pizza.
Speaker 3: Something would have a parkway pizza.
Speaker 1: Probably something from like southern Indiana, but well accepted. You both had Baylor for colleges. You both had baths for fish. Countries Bailey had Bolivia. Belgium is a city, right, not a country.
Speaker 3: I think Belgium is it?
Speaker 1: You're probably right country the country, and your don't ask me about geography, things that have spots. Bailey had Barney, which Barney I believe has green spots.
Speaker 3: He does have green spots.
Speaker 2: And Cold had babies, and.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 2: Give I don't all right.
Speaker 1: Historical figures. Bailey had Verry White.
Speaker 3: Very white. The first thing I thought of. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If we can say about a historical figure necessarily in.
Speaker 3: History, is he alive?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Perception, like whatever you perceive.
Speaker 1: Because you're a guess, I'm gonna be nice and give you the point typically.
Speaker 3: I would if I was no chance paying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, something you're afraid of Boogeyman or bosses both great answers answers.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And terms of measurement Bailey had, uh wait, you.
Speaker 14: Said measurement to me, and you said endearment too cold.
Speaker 2: I did, I did, and I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 6: And he said baby girl, baby girl acted, And so it'stric pressure. Give me some sugar, over here, can't wait to cuddle you to bar metric pressure.
Speaker 3: Yours was a lot more difficult that I looked at that as like sexual.
Speaker 1: The way Bailey said her like all of a sudden, I'm just six to midnight?
Speaker 3: Gotcha makes sense?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Bathy got one two three, four, five six seven eight points and Colt got one two three, four five six seven Bailey, Hey.
Speaker 2: Better like next time barometric pressure? Yeah, regular, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Felon and cult on one on one point three kd w B brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens. Did you for watch that reality show Shaws of Sunset?
Speaker 2: I like watched that the first season and that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't not I don't remember any of that's not clocking to me.
Speaker 1: Well, Lily Gleaky, I don't know if that's her name, she's filed for divorce again. I don't know if you're on the edge of your scene about that situation, but I just wanted to like keep.
Speaker 10: You in the know.
Speaker 1: Speaking of other reality shows, Megan the Stallion, she joined Love Island. She went and he hosted a twerking contest. So that was like a good time. I think everyone was like, oh.
Speaker 2: This is great, this is great news.
Speaker 1: And Colt was freaking out earlier because Paris Hilton bought a sixty three million dollar house.
Speaker 2: How Markey mark old house.
Speaker 4: I don't understand. I thought I thought she was kind of kind of broke. That's why she did the little tape thing. I didn't so that was just for funzies. What tape she has a little little tape. Oh that tape.
Speaker 2: No, that's like what made her a star, that tape.
Speaker 1: She already she had family money, but I don't know that she I don't know how much of her that like the Hilton hotel kind of money. I don't know how much she actually gets of that. But she does her she does appearances, she does her DJ gig business. All that stuff she does just influence her stuff.
Speaker 3: We need a document.
Speaker 4: I know her husband is from my hometown and they coming down their yacht to the bay like every summer. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're serious they do. That's really fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kid rock those too, But two totally different people.
Speaker 2: Very different.
Speaker 4: I say, I don't know if this is on your radar, and I know we've already done this way, I just wanted to do it again. So Justin Bieber had a meltdown.
Speaker 2: Cole, you shouldn't be mocking that.
Speaker 3: Oh but the song goes so hard.
Speaker 2: I trust me.
Speaker 1: I know you played it about a thousand times in this studio, right okay, rightfully?
Speaker 4: So Justin Biversus freaking out saying, I'm standing on business sometime have the beach of my kids? Why are you trying to take pictures of me? Somebody dubbed it. They did like Smato tune. The world premiere is on, Katie.
Speaker 3: You're not getting it.
Speaker 9: It's not clocking to you that I'm standing on businesses at the beach, at the beach. I'm standing on business at the beach, at the beach, at the beach.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: I'm a dad. I'm like, at the beach.
Speaker 3: Is it not clocking you? What's happening?
Speaker 2: I don't know that means.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what's standing on business means that means, like that means like I'm standing up for myself or I'm like, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: I'm ten toes down baby, like I am.
Speaker 1: I believe what I'm saying. It's kind of like I'm standing up for myself.
Speaker 10: Guy.
Speaker 3: You ever have you seen him a male peacock?
Speaker 1: But they they're in their dance, they're doing the dance he's doing like.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm here what yeah? What now' it's the new Come at me, Bro, Come at me.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: It's like, I'm standing on business.
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: I get it?
Speaker 3: It's the beach.
Speaker 2: What's clocking me?
Speaker 3: What's that like?
Speaker 2: It's it's connecting in my brain.
Speaker 4: Now you're connecting the dots like you're not. You're not understanding me. It's like, dude, it's not clocking to you.
Speaker 2: You know what I need?
Speaker 1: You know how they have closed captions, Yeah, for people who like watch their videos with no sound or they don't hear, they can't hear for show.
Speaker 2: I need it a closed caption for speak like that.
Speaker 3: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what Justin Bieber is saying these days.
Speaker 3: He's upset because he's a dad.
Speaker 1: I actually do think that could be the New Father's d anthem. I'm a debt, I'm a husband, I'm a debt.
Speaker 3: I stand that business.
Speaker 2: You know who else clops back? Rihanna?
Speaker 1: Remember when Sierra in twenty eleven, I didn't remember this. She's like, oh I met Rihanna. She wasn't that nice, and then Rihanna tweets at her, My bad, Sea, did I forget to tip you? Hashtag how rude of me? Sierra fires back, trust me, Rihanna, you don't want to see me on or off the stage. Rihanna replies, you gangsta. Huh hah, good luck book in that stage you speak up. So the only reason we're bringing up a feud from twenty eleven because Sierra was on Watch What Happens Live and she's like, yeah, we don't have a beef anymore. We've grown up. We were kids then, we actually have our own kids now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm also like, well, yeah, they but they probably do. You think they've ever even spoken since then? I doubt they have. I don't think they like squashed people. I think they're just older and they don't care about.
Speaker 3: These act like they're squash it because she gotn't roasted so hard? Favorite and cry that's my favorite.
Speaker 2: Wait wit you said a minute?
Speaker 1: Also one more thing, just a reminder that the post apocalyptic zombie film twenty eight years Later is popping this weekend, and by the way, I am getting vibes like sinners for this movie, like the promotion so marketing like like used to get ninety percent positive on Rotten Tomatoes. Also Elio's coming out of the new Pixar film and Rebel Wilson and a camp film Bride Hard isn't coming out too. Oh yes, I would love to go see Sabrina carpent and Concert, I sayss I.
Speaker 3: Was if it was in Nashville. THO would you want to fly?
Speaker 4: You want?
Speaker 3: You get seasick?
Speaker 1: Seasick and flying. I don't know all those go hand in hand. Yes, I don't get flight sick?
Speaker 4: What else? It is a helicopter sleeping You like sleeping in like a comfy bed at a place you didn't pay for?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, so we got we get the fly the comfy place to sleep.
Speaker 1: My top favorite thing to do is in a hotel. I like to immediately strip down. I'm completely nude. I put on a robe. I spread Eagle starfish on the bed. I call room service. I ordered a club sandwhich with French fries and a Diet coke.
Speaker 2: They bring it to my room.
Speaker 1: I know everyone's like, oh, that beds so gross, that robe so gross. I don't care, that's where I'm at.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been locked out of your room in the robe?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No one in any hotel I've been at has gotten that lucky.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's your keyword, your chance to go see Superna Carpenter. You have to enter the keyword and by inter I mean you record your voicing feather in the iHeartRadio app and you are intered to win.
Speaker 2: Do you remember this?
Speaker 1: We had a woman on and she got married, and it basically as soon as she got married, this woman reached out and was like, Hey, I've been dating your husband for the past year.
Speaker 3: Let's he chose you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he was living a double life. And she's like, oh my god, I just got married.
Speaker 3: What the hell?
Speaker 1: We're getting an update from her in five minutes. One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cult. About a month ago, we had a woman on named Holly and she discovered that her brand new husband was living a double life.
Speaker 2: How did she find out?
Speaker 1: Well, the woman he had also been dating at the same time as her for like an entire year, reached out, have the receipts, have the pictures, And Holly was like, okay, he chose me. Great, but also he was with another woman for an entire year of our relationship.
Speaker 8: What do I do?
Speaker 1: We got a bunch of feedback, but ultimately obviously was up to Holly and we asked her to give us an update, and Holly is joining us.
Speaker 2: Hi, Holly, Hi guys.
Speaker 1: So what happened we got off the phone. You got a lot of feedback, But what did you? Yeah, what'd you decide to do?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I was so fortunate to get some great insight from the listeners, and I was really leaning towards going to therapy. We had, you know, had some good heart to hearts and I'd spoken with some professionals and we were going that direction. But I just I felt so icky, and I just said, screw it. This he showed his true colors. I can't go forward with this. So yeah, I filed for divorce and things are in the works. He's still reaching out to try and like work stuff out. But oh yeah, and it's so gross, Like you, I can't look at him the same way.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I could either.
Speaker 3: How irritated would you be if he ended up with the other girls?
Speaker 13: I thought about that, you know whatever? Happy for them?
Speaker 1: Maybe you and the other girl ended up having a great friendship and you can look back on this together as good friends. But also maybe you just don't want anything to do with either of them ever.
Speaker 13: Again that's true. Yeah, I still do have that text my phone if I want to text her back, but I might. Yeah, just block all of them in and start for us.
Speaker 1: That's probably the best, the best route to take there. Well, Holly, I'm so sorry. No one wants to like get married then find out information like that immediately and have to and you know, start over. So I'm sorry you're going through all that.
Speaker 13: Oh yes, it's been a nightmare of a month. But yeah, maybe I'll write a book about it or something.
Speaker 1: There you go, let's take some money off this situation. Okay, Well, Holly, thanks for calling us and giving us an update.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Oh, thank you guys for helping.
Speaker 2: Of course, have a good one.
Speaker 4: And this is one of one point three KATWB with found and folks. We're giving you all the control right now, you.
Speaker 2: Have all the control when it's a pressure on you, not me.
Speaker 3: To what we play next. We need two people on the phone six kat double to be two peep on the phone.
Speaker 1: We'll have to have a song first. Okay, don't do that because we like what am I calling to? Wait, it's not to win anything.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. You get to choose the next song. This is gonna kick off the weekend. Okay, you decide, don't you choose?
Speaker 1: If you are like I want to hear Kelly Clarkson's behind these hazel eyes hanging out shoul.
Speaker 4: Well, this's is the issue. You're gonna say a song, the other person's gonna say a song. Then found and I we get to converse and choose and deliberate.
Speaker 3: Why.
Speaker 1: Okay, here are the here are the boring things. It has to be a song Katie w B has played. It can't be a classic rock. It can't be a deep cut on a Sabrina Carpenter album. Either has to be an actual pop song that we have played, because if not, it won't be in our system.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't be like, oh my cousin Greg, he's got the best band ever. Whatever do you know esn't have nails? No, No, don't know about about nails. Okay, let's see.
Speaker 2: Hi, Katie w B. What's your name?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 13: It's Mason, your fave Mason.
Speaker 2: My face Mason, what do you doing this weekend?
Speaker 14: Well, I'm going to be working.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, Name, I know.
Speaker 2: You just hang up on Mason.
Speaker 1: Mason's literally in the middle of a sentence, you just posted another line.
Speaker 2: It was so rude.
Speaker 3: Mason.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought we were going to talk to basically for a second to figure out what Mason's song was.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, Mason, was your song?
Speaker 4: My song is Beauty Miley pirates something playing that we have.
Speaker 2: That to make sure we have that in our system. It's her new song.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, who else is on this?
Speaker 1: I think I thought we were going to throw back here, Mason, but we didn't really specify that.
Speaker 2: Who else is on the phone. It's you and I and someone's radio Hi, Katy w B. What's your name?
Speaker 9: Graham?
Speaker 2: Graham, Graham, Daddy.
Speaker 3: It's our two favorites.
Speaker 2: It is our two favorites.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mason, you need something else, like a little bit of a throwback bang.
Speaker 2: But you think about that for a second, Graham, what song do you want to select?
Speaker 13: Meant to be by Florida Georgia Line and bb REXA.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I for Mason hung up?
Speaker 2: I think Mason hung up?
Speaker 3: Daddy what happened?
Speaker 2: Okay, so meant to be by flow?
Speaker 3: Okay, and then Hi, who's this?
Speaker 2: It's always chaos? Hi, kt w B, who's this? Waiting gick up on Friday?
Speaker 1: A great idea? I call Okay one more time? Hi, ktw B, who's this? Nope, Graham, we got you. I'm trying to answer the other person. It's not your fault.
Speaker 2: Hello, Okay, it's the worst worst.
Speaker 3: Fit you've ever done.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, everyone just.
Speaker 10: And you.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing you called it. You were like, dude, this is gonna suck.
Speaker 2: I was like I said, I said, I don't think we should do this. I think it's a horrible idea.
Speaker 1: It's terrible because every time we go completely live like this, this is what happens.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: Just play Graham song?
Speaker 3: But how do people not know how to talk? Are you just thinking you would just think it's easy?
Speaker 1: I think because every time we give the phone number, everyone thinks we're giving a prize away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you called us. You gotta use words?
Speaker 6: No, no, all right, Graham, congrat you one by default. It's meant to be on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three k d WB with Fallon and Colt and this is really cool.
Speaker 2: I actually haven't heard this yet, so I can't wait to hear.
Speaker 1: It's brand new music for New Music Friday, and it's all thanks to the new movie, The F One Movie. Apple Original Films and Warner Brothers Pictures has this movie. It's a heart pounding underdog story from the director of Top Gun Maverick. Of course, the F One Movie is starring Brad Pitt. He's like sixty one years old, looking.
Speaker 3: So fine now sounds like dude.
Speaker 1: See it on the biggest screen possible, only in theaters in Imax. June twenty seventh, rated PG thirteen. But Ed Sheeron has a song on the soundtrack. It's called Drive and here you go enjoy.
Speaker 3: Every six.
Speaker 1: Espresso is your keyword. Your chance to go see Sabrina Carpenter. Time is running out. I don't even I actually don't even know how much time you have, but I would say get it in while you can. Your chance to win a trip to see Sabrina Carpenter in Nashville. We're sending someone in a plus one airfare, hotel and concert tickets. So record yourself saying espresso right now in the iHeartRadio app to enter. It's time for the one K wordplay your chance, your final chance of the week. That is two win, one thousand pennies six' five one nine eight nine KATIEW. B that's the number you call right now if you want to put it all.
Speaker 2: On the line.
Speaker 3: NOW i was thinking about the last one we did.
Speaker 2: Yesterday where you were horrible and your partner was, like why AM i even?
Speaker 3: Here, yeah where he said neg and THEN i got or you said.
Speaker 1: NEG i actually had people text me about that because they were laughing so hard WHEN i when he said neck AND i said neck and he said brace and you said.
Speaker 2: CHOKE i don't.
Speaker 6: Crazy he was talking about.
Speaker 3: OIL i don't, know, okay. Whatever so you might not want to choose me if you call.
Speaker 1: On right, now or you might maybe your mind goes straight for that unhinged, angle you know WHAT i? Mean and that is a judgment for zone kind of kind of until you go too. Far, Yeah, hello what is your?
Speaker 8: Name my name Is.
Speaker 5: Jordan.
Speaker 2: Jordan what are you doing this?
Speaker 8: Weekend i'm going too being at The Apple?
Speaker 2: River, go oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh i've never been tubing on The Apple, river BUT i know plenty of people who have have have. Fun it's gonna be, awesome great weather this. WEEKEND i, Think, jordan do you want to partner with me Or colt today and try to match.
Speaker 13: Forwards i'll partner with you.
Speaker 4: Today i'll make a good decision, today And i'll partner With. Foalance All, RIGHT i found gonna go and get everybody loves. You, okay she's closing the. Door here's the, Thing, jordan your first word Is, Cheeto, Cheeto, Cheeto.
Speaker 5: Apple, River.
Speaker 3: French, Fried macha, balad ballet of the oxen. Freeze all, right, valligator come on.
Speaker 4: Around she was very. QUICK i Think jordan and you are gonna sync up crazy right. Now, Okay, Cheeto.
Speaker 1: Cheeto, Puffs oh, Yes, okay got Him?
Speaker 3: Apple oh my.
Speaker 1: Gosh that could be so many different. Things but she did just say she's going tubing on The Apple. River So i'm gonna say. River, Okay, okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: Jordan are you still? HERE i am just crazy two for two. Now if she gets these additional, two you win one. Thousand it's. Okay french, Fries.
Speaker 2: Oh my, god oh my. God, okay we haven't been this close and quite some.
Speaker 1: TIME i swear cold if you throw in some weird throat.
Speaker 3: Like, Curveball Machia.
Speaker 1: Macha, Okay i'm not gonna don't don't chime in with anything, yet BECAUSE i am going one of two, words two. Ways macha is either going to be if we're on the same, page AND i think we, are it's either gonna Be macha tea Or machia. Late it's just which one Would jordan?
Speaker 2: Do macha. Tea i'm Going macha.
Speaker 3: Tea, Jordan oh is it?
Speaker 4: Wrong oh my?
Speaker 2: God, thousand.
Speaker 3: Jan how do you feel is life? Changing is it.
Speaker 2: Our phone's cutting? Out that's what it. Is it's not that she's not. Excited it'cause her.
Speaker 1: Phone oh my, god her phone's like freaking out right, Now, okay got? It that is the ONE k. Word but we haven't had a winner in far too. Long, Congratulations. Jordan hold, ON i gotta get.
Speaker 2: That vemo girl.
Speaker 4: To.
Speaker 3: BE i was playing with my. DOG i feel his belly area and there's a. WHAT i didn't think it was a? Take, okay BUT i THOUGHT i knew something was. Up, now NORMALLY i would be.
Speaker 4: IRRESPONSIBLE i just put some duct tape on, it be, like go, on get you'll be all, right here's the. THING i came into some money. Recently, sorry you can actually go and see if the city owes you any. Money there's like a thing a. Website it's like a government. Website you type in your, name last, name and it like. Populates m.
Speaker 2: Hm, anyways how much money did you come?
Speaker 3: Into five and thirty two? Dollars are you?
Speaker 1: Serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah for, real you might.
Speaker 4: Have it's like even if you're like a bill was, settled you don't even know about just going there check it.
Speaker 3: Out just typing your, name last. Name it feels. Scammy, no it's like, legit and then the city clerk actually sends you. Money did you actually.
Speaker 2: Get the money?
Speaker 5: YET i?
Speaker 2: Did so now you're just out here actually caring for your. Animals.
Speaker 4: YEAH i was, like all, right, Buddy i'll take you in to the. Vet weird say fat shame you every time you go in. There that sucks for.
Speaker 3: You but here we. Go that's a you.
Speaker 2: Problem percy doesn't know any.
Speaker 4: Better bet want should be hourglass whatever that means. Pervert, Anyways SO i go in, There i'm, like, HEY i feel right here on the. Stomach there's it's like bumpy and like red kind of looks like. Irritated they're, like, OKAY i THINK i know what it.
Speaker 3: Is, well let me go get the.
Speaker 4: Bet they come, back the vet Tips percy over starts feeling them up all, weird squeezing and kind of.
Speaker 3: SENSUALLY i don't. Know it was, very very. Awkward they look me in the face and they, say that's just his.
Speaker 1: Nipple, yeah, HONESTLY i knew it was going. Here we were off the, air were just talking about how dumb dogs can, be and it's, LIKE i actually think in this, situation that's exactly What percy thought about.
Speaker 3: You, no it's.
Speaker 4: Not they're, like, yeah you can. See i'm, like how do you know it's as? Nipple how do you not know it's like a bite mark or something like some rabbit jumping off.
Speaker 2: Literally question about a dog. NIPPLE i was in a.
Speaker 4: NILE i was, Like i'm not that, STUPID i Have you don't know what these bunnies are up to in the he already plays these bunnies all the. Time the bunnies are literally doing the dougy in my. Backyard, literally shut.
Speaker 2: UP i cannot wait for you to go on.
Speaker 1: VACATIONS i don't have to hear a story like this is for an entire.
Speaker 3: WEEK i Love percy. OUTSIDE i look teach me how to. Doug there's hair all over just doing the. Doug it's.
Speaker 1: CRAZY i do apologize to The Twin cities on This. Friday you deserved.
Speaker 11: Better today's trending With fallon And cold on one on One katie W b brought to you By True North Roofing final might call The Shingle ladies dot.
Speaker 2: Com i'm thrown out the first pitch of The twins Game Sunday. Way the game's at one.
Speaker 1: Ten it's a border battle. Situation but they my pitch is at twelve. Fifty so if you want to, come that'd be really. Cool you can use my Code fallen twenty five to get twenty five percent off your.
Speaker 3: Tickets are you afraid you're gonna be like all? Sweaty, well Oh i'll definitely.
Speaker 2: Sweaty but. Whatever H do you Like french fries or pizza?
Speaker 13: Better?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man? Oh why did you do it to? Me don't have to?
Speaker 2: Choose you don't have to.
Speaker 1: Choose tombstone launched its newest, Creation French fries style crust. Pizza the crust is made from, potatoes comes in two, varieties chili cheese and loaded bacon. Cheddar both pies are gluten free and will be available At walmart Next month's. Awesome, also here's the drink of summer, now right.
Speaker 2: Now it's just In. Europe it's called The Sardi.
Speaker 1: Sprits it's made like an apperall spirts with prosecco and sparkling.
Speaker 2: Water But sardi is.
Speaker 1: A Pink italian liqueur and it's pretty much impossible to find in THE, US i, guess so start looking for, it, girl and enjoy right. Now you can just do like a hibiscus situation with, it and that is your