Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America, and welcome this Monday afternoon in the tri State and more or Sundays to wide out with the birds are in down the Eagles and of course the Bengals beat up on a depleted Browns team to Shaun Watson out for the year. Of course he's been out the last two or three years. Anyway, so many issues, so little time. And joining you and I now to kick off the show this Monday afternoon is Bernie Marino, the Republican candidate for the Senate seat. And Bernie Marino, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Bernie, first of all, the ads are vicious, The ads are cruel, many untrue. When it comes to these ads against you that say you don't care about you don't care about working class steffs, you stiff your own employees, you don't pay them the money you gave me the explanation about three or four weeks ago as to why those ads are false? Can you tell the American people again why the ads that shaff Brown is running having been an office beginning in the Nickson administration grasping for straws. What is false about the ad about not caring about your workers, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, thank you for having me on the show, and thank you for the question. The reality is I've built my company by taking exceptional care of the people who were there. In fact, we didn't even call them employees, we call them team members.
Speaker 3: We did a great job.
Speaker 2: In fact, we were awarded best places to Work in Northeast Ohio, and in all the dealerships that we had, we were rated at the top in the country for taking care of our people. What the ads referring to is a case in Massachusetts in which a commissioned salesperson working for a furniture store claimed that he should be entitled to overtime.
Speaker 3: Had nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: The judge said no, the Court of Appeal said no, and then the Massachusetts Supreme Court said yes, which would have been fine Billy, because of course we follow the law. But they made the ruling retroactive. It brought every commission business into the deal. It's obviously total and completely misleading because it looks like it's.
Speaker 3: A case against me, it was not. So.
Speaker 2: Look, at the end of the day, this is the only thing Sheeron Brown could talk about because he can't talk about the open borders. He can't talk about the high prices, high interest rates, instability all over the world, endless wars, terrible communities that are suffering like Cincinnati, and then schools that are a mess. He has a terrible, terrible record, so he has to change the subject.
Speaker 1: So when you're in the car business, I have many friends in the car business, most of the sales personnel work on a commission. And the Massachusetts Supreme Court decided, years after lawsuits were filed, you had to go back in time and pay your employees for overtime. That everyone assumed in the car business that you work on commissions. And that's the essence of that case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: They're actually considered by federal law even today exempt employees from overtime except in Massachusetts, which.
Speaker 3: By the way, is why we have to vote.
Speaker 2: For Megan Shanahan, Dan Hawkins, and Joe Deeters for the Ohio Supreme Court, so we don't have crazy judges making these types of rulings. You imagine a ruling that's made retroactively. You know, you're driving down seventy one and you get a ticket and you say, well, what do you mean I was going sixty five. Well, we changed the speed limit to fifty five. After you drove and for the last three years you've been speeding. Here's a bunch of tickets.
Speaker 1: And they are good now. The Plain Dealer, which is not my favorite publication, are they still in business? By the way, the Plaine.
Speaker 2: Dealer, they're hanging on by a thread, but they obviously have trumped arrangement syndrome, Jdvan's arrangement syndrome and now Bernie Marino drangement syndrome. The editor of this joker, called Chris Quinn, is probably one of the most corrupt so called journalists in Ohio.
Speaker 3: But I love reminding him that.
Speaker 2: For years they rated me best places to work in Northeast Ohio. I think he's trying to get back every one of those copies of that paper.
Speaker 1: Well, the key is, after the Cleveland Plane Dealer reviewed I guess thousands of employers in the Cleveland area, they picked Chews the best place to work in until you decided to get into politics, and all of a sudden, you're terrible. Let's go on to abortion. Abortion to a liberal as a sacrament, It's unbelievable. Ohioan's voted fifty seven percent a year or two ago to have abortion on demand from the moment of conception all the way through birth, which I think was ridiculous. Nonetheless, Ohioan's voted fifty seven percent. One of the other adds against you is that you're out of step with Ohioans when it comes to abortion. The right to life a society began in Cincinnati with doctor and missus Wilkie. Are you willing, despite your personal predilections and your personal beliefs, to enforce Ohio and federal law even if you disagree with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Billy, there is no votes on a federal level one way or the other on abortion. So what I'm going to be focused on is the things that we can bring the country together on.
Speaker 3: We can make.
Speaker 2: Adoption less expensive. I have a friend of mine that's trying to adopt right now as I'm speaking to you, like Lily's been working on that. It's going to cost him about seventy thousand dollars. Let's try the cost of that down, lower the costs of having children. Let's make certain that pregnancy centers are well funded, that they which provide great services to moms before, during, and after birth, that we make certain that women have equal access to contraception, that we empower young women. Those are the things that we can all agree on, bring consensus around this issue. It's mostly a state's issue. Ohio made a decision and I will respect that decision. My opponent, on the other hand, Billy, thinks that we should have federal funding for abortions. He's four partial birth abortions. He voted against the Infant Born a Live Protection Act, which says, in a botch late term abortion, the doctor is not allowed to give that baby life saving care. And he wants to have a national rule to tell every single state what he believed. That's not the way to have good public policy. Let's bring the country together on this topic, focus on the things that we could agree on, and aspirationally, at some point, let's see if we can get rid of elective late term abortion.
Speaker 3: It's something that we should be striving to do.
Speaker 2: But look, at the end of the day, he's an extremist on this issue. I'm more in line with the values of Ohio and Ohio voters know that, which is why we're going to win this selection.
Speaker 1: And on those two issues, you can't run a thirty second ad explaining the Massachusetts Supreme Court decision on retroactive overtime and it's hard to give that opinion and a thirty second ad. The smear works better for those misinformed on the issue of borders. There's a story of the New York Post over the weekend New York Post about a little community in Hamlet County named Lochland, Ohio. And Lachland is right by Wyoming, Ohio, the home of the Cowboys, and it's a community of thirty five hundred people. Thirty five hundred people, and their story after story about Mauritanians. I'm not sure where Mauritania is and I have to look it up, but the Biden administration has put about twenty five hundred Mauritanians inside Lochlan, Ohio, which is overrun, this school system, overrun the hospital, overrun the apartments, the skyrocketing cost, and they're under a parole program that expires in twenty twenty six. Who knows what's going to happen if you seize the Senate seat from someone that's been in politics now for more than a half a century named Shared Brown. What can you do on the southern border to bring sanity to our policies. You're an immigrant, did it legally? We need immigration in this country, but we don't need twenty thousand Haitians in Clark County or thirty five hundred Moreitanians in Lochland, Ohio. What can you do in the scent to stop the madness?
Speaker 2: Well, the first thing we're going to do is make certain that temporary protective status is actually temporary, so we're not going to renew it. And if you're here under fake parole, you have to leave or you'll be deported.
Speaker 3: We're going to make certain that anybody in.
Speaker 2: This country that's here illegally is deported because at the end of the day, this is our home, Billy, and we're not going to allow people to be in our home that weren't invited to be here. So now that's a contrast. It wants to make them all citizens. We have a social safety net in this country that is for American citizens. My opponent wants to get that to foreign nationals. You know, Billy, they're flying people in from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela.
Speaker 3: I'm private jets.
Speaker 2: They're flying them here and putting them on welfare food stamps, free housing, free healthcare, about half a million this year alone. This is insanity. We're going to have an immigration system that works for the United States of America on our terms and have a zero tolerance for illegal immigration. We're also going to work with Mexico to make sure we wipe the drug carotails off the face of the earth. And China's going to understand it. They bring one drop of base chemicals to produce Sentinel, they will see tariffs that will make their head spind The reality is Kamala Harris and Joe Biden was shared Brown's full support. They don't think it's a problem to have tens of millions of people in this country illegally. They don't think it's a problem that have them dump on our social safety net and destroy our communities.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: That's the contrast in this election.
Speaker 1: A businessman and tariffs, you know, can be a good thing, selective tariffs. I saw a presentation this morning with Joe Kernan on CNBC in which it's impossible to sell Chevrolets or Cadillacts or Toyota's made in Indiana anywhere in China. The walls against American products going into China are high, long, and deep. We can't do it. However, we allow Chinese products into America constantly, which is destroying middle class jobs. What can we do with tariffs to make sure that the autoworkers in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and Michigan have a fair shot. If we can't sell our products in China, why do we let them sell their products here?
Speaker 2: Because we have a career politicians that have no idea how to even negotiate, how to structure good deals. You know, we hired President Trump to be the president United States and he made some great trade deals renegotiated. N have to look, this is very simple, and if it's good for them, it's good for us. We're gonna have fair trade with the American worker on a level playing field that American worker will win every single time. When it comes to autos specifically, is you know, that's something I'm very familiar with. It was in the Retai automotive business for most of my adult life.
Speaker 3: Here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: We're gonna stop incentivizing people to buy electric cars. We're gonna stop mandating the purchase of electric vehicles. We're going to freeze the corporate average shul economy standards for a decade. We're going to prevent California from creating their own standards. And what that's going to do is let the marketplace develop naturally over the next ten or twenty years and have technology evolve as consumers decide they want it. We're not going to force somebody to buy a car they don't want because that's just stupid.
Speaker 1: Right now, in the cafe, standards I think are like fifty nine miles a gallon. So the only way the automakers can get to fifty nine miles a gallon across all of their menu of items is to have complete EVS. One of the best things that should happen is hybrids, in which the electricity is produced by the turning of the tires. That's the electricity off the grid. There are many many products like Toyota Joseph Toyota that can sell products that have something like thirty five to forty miles a gallon because they're hybrids. Does it make more sense to go to the hybrid route and let consumers choose rather than forcing them to buy evs, which many times in cold weather and hot weather lithium batteries are exploding. When you have to get out of dodge, like with a hurricane in Florida, you can't get out because you have an EV doesn't Don't hybrids make a lot more sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But again from the government's perspective, we're just not going to weigh in. The government's just going to stay the heck out of that conversation. Now, personally, of course, hybrid's makes more sense in a fully electric vehicle. Look, nobody knows that better than Toyota. Toyota has been the leader in being the one sane company that's calling out these EV mandates.
Speaker 3: You know, Ford and General Motors and some of.
Speaker 2: The others have gone down the government mandate road because they're cowards. They're afraid to speak out against the nonsense. I applaud Toyota for having the strength of courage to actually call out the nonsense. But again, at the end of the day, my job as a United States Senator is to follow the Constitution, do the things that the Constitution outline me to do. And nowhere in the Constitution, Billy, does it tell me to tell you what kind of cardibuy.
Speaker 1: Lastly, what about foreign relations? I don't know why Israel's not responded to the head of the snake yet, which is in Iran. They have degraded Hezbollah in the north, Hamas in the South, and the Hoodies in South Yemen, and right now they're hesitating because the Biden administration is threatening Israel with retaliation of one type or another. It's kind of odd that American taxpayers fund Iran directly and indirectly. We also now find ourselves funding Israel, which makes a lot of sense. Bernie Marino, what policy would you have about foreign relations, especially with Israel.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to stand by Israel on and equivocally.
Speaker 2: We're also going to let them fight the war the way they decide they need to fight it. We're gonna stop micromanaging their affairs. We're going to make certain that we stop sending money to Hesbolah through Lebanon, sending money to Gaza which feeds Hamas, stops sending money to Syria and cutter and Yemen in Egypt, and by the way, continuing to make i Ran wealthier and wealthier and wealthier. President Trump had a Ran on its knees, and we're going to reput in those policies that will do that. Our job is to make sure we have Israel's back. Israel's job is to take care of business there the way they deem necessary. And for seventy years we've been telling them how to run their wars. Look, Kamala Harris called for a ceasefire along with Sharon Brown on October seventh of last year. Had they actually done that, Hezbolah would would would not have been wiped out the way it has been. Hamas would not have been wiped out. Sinhar would still be alive. You know, these people are so wrong on foreign policy that it reminds me what Defense Secretary Gates said, which is nobody has ever been more idiotic foreign policy than Joe Biden. And that's even worse for Kamala Harrison, Share Brown.
Speaker 1: Bernie Marino. Last issue for me is school vouchers. Ohio has a school voucher program that if your kids in a failing public school, the state of Ohio gives you a voucher to take them money on your kids education, which can be between six and ten thousand dollars per year, and go to a Catholic school, go to a charter school, go to another public school and shared Brown is against that. He's in the pocket of the teachers' union. Sy out there with Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, same kind of person, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, they all run in the same pack. What's your view about school vouchers and should it be extended nationwide over the objection of the teachers' unions.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, the Teachers' Union is a money laundering operation for the Democrat Party. Virtually one hundred percent of their contributions go to Democrat candidates. They do not advocate for teachers, They advocate for Democrat politicians that feed them. The head of the union makes six hundred thousand dollars a year. It's totally insane.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to do. What we need to do is get rid of.
Speaker 2: The unconstitutional Department of Education, move all that money to states and local communities. Get the parents empowered in their own communities to teach the kids maths, science, reading, critical skills that they need, not indoctrinate them. Look, this is the imperative of our time, Billy, because we have to be better in education, and the federal government has over for the last forty years ruined K through twelve education in this country, and of course higher education needs massive reform as well, So we have to fix our educational system. We will fix it by getting the federal government out of it. Let states and local communities do much more work in that area.
Speaker 1: Lastly, how about thirty seconds remaining? Bernie Marino, I was told a couple months ago you were down on the polls. I was told about eight months ago, your way down in the polls. The indications are now you're up one to two three percentage points. That Shared Brown has topped out at forty six percent, which means he can't win. Are you confident that Ohio can take the course that it's done politically with almost all the other Republican office holders in the state of Ohio? Are you confident now you can actually beat Shared Brown, who's a legend in politics. Hell, he beat Mike DeWine for the Senate. Now we're going back to like twenty oh six. But Bernie Shared Brown has beaten all the heavyweights politically. Why do you think you can beat shared Brown this time?
Speaker 3: Well, the times up for him.
Speaker 2: I think he's finally been exposed by our campaign as a radical leftist that doesn't represent Ohio values. Look, I'm as confident as we can be, but this is going to be a hard stretch over the next fifteen days. And everybody listening to stop going wherever you're going and go drive to your Board of Elections right now and vote eleven times. You go vote, and then find ten people to bring with you over the next two weeks to vote. That's how we win. Bank that vote, get it done, get your vote account. If you don't think your vote matters, you're wrong. It does. And not voting as a vote for Kamala Harrison Sherion Brown. This election needs to be a landslide. We just send these communists and socialists and reject them resoundingly. The world needs to see that America stands for freedom and liberty.
Speaker 1: Bernie Marino, don't curse the darkness light of candle, and once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Maybe we'll do it what day before the election or so, but the good luck the next fifteen days in America needs a new course and you can be the pilot on that ship. And Bernie Marino, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you Bernie, Thank you God, bless America. Let's continue with more line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill cunning in The Great American Live at Room of the Bengals. Bengals on News Radio seven hundred WLW. Find Billy cunning in the Great American. The adventures continue fifteen days to the most consequential election of my lifetime or yours will take place. What direction we take is up to you. Maybe not in Ohio, Kentucky 'or Indiana because it is solidly going to vote Republican, or for those listening around the country, it's critical, it's important. It's going to happen. The rest of tonight show at one o'clock will I'm Curtis Howck. He's with a group that monitors the media coverage of all the events. He's with Media Research Center dot org called NewsBusters dot organ. None of us have the time to watch simultaneously ABC, NBCCBS and BBS, and to read the New York Times, the Washington Post, to watch the various podcaster blogs. We don't have the time to do it all. So this website puts together the left wing media bias which all of us knows exist because they want to elect Democrats whenever they can, and not elect Republicans. So Curtis Hawke will be here in about thirty minutes to talk about that, and after two o'clock will be the great Brendan Call, cull Brendan Call. He was the David Axelrod to Charlie Luken for many, many years in City Hall. Now has the mbiable job of putting together the taste of Cincinnati Octoberfest, helping three see DC and now Blink. Yours truly attended Blink on Saturday night. I couldn't believe what I saw. I was flabbergasted. Good friend of mine, Sean Donovan, has a place in and around Court Street, downtown Cincinnati, over by City Hall, the People's Judge, and I and Wally and Robin and some others. I let's go to Blink. We've heard about it when we go see it. I was shocked by what I saw. I've never seen that many people forget about the World Series celebration of the Reds in nineteen ninety. We tried to walk from Court Street went to Itchy Bin, which is in the location of the Washington Platform. Right there, did a great job on a Japanese takehouse. Took about forty five minutes. Then decided to walk up to Washington Park, which is about a three block walk to be in front the apron of Music Hall, and the crowds were enormous. And this is like at seven seven ten, the sun is more or less gone down. Took us about ten or fifteen minutes to walk three blocks because the sidewalks were packed, and it was hard to walk on Ray Street and walk into Central Parkway because of the traffic. Basically the traffic was complete gridlock, so it takes a little bit longer. We get there. Washington Park was packed, and I'm standing maybe in the middle of Washington Park, in and around the fountain you could barely move. How many people were in Washington Park were certainly thousands. And there was this huge light show going on on the facade of Music Hall that was fabulous. It felt like John Lennon on acid. Then we slowly made our way over to Vine Street to Greaters. You got a line over there, got me my raspberry chip comb, which was fabulous. Then I said, let's walk down the Fountain Square. Well, we never got there. By this point, it was like almost eight o'clock, and all four, all five of us said, the hell with it. The reason you couldn't walk is that the sidewalk on either side of Vine Street was more than packed. Simply to walk on Vine Street could not happen. It take your time to walk. When you got to a intersection of a cross street, it was gridlock. Cars trying to go thither and fro Sheriff's patrol was out there with no success. We waited for crosslights, not just to walk from Vine Street, maybe over twelfth or eleventh. You had to wait in line, long line to be able to walk across the street. By the time we got back to Court Street, took us about fifteen or twenty minutes to walk three or four blocks. We said, a hell with it. We can't get down a Fountain Square. There's too many people. No one goes there anymore. It's too crowded. So I went back to Court Street to Shaun Donovan's home, got in our car, and I said, we can't turn to the right and go in front of the casino. It would take forever. We went left, got on I seventy five and went home. So we had brendan call coming up in about an hour and a half or so to talk about the fact of this event, blink. How many people were actually there? What was the cost of this? I see millions and millions of dollars who underwrote the cost? Was it a success or a failure? Had to be a great success despite the shootings in and around, like at Wanner Hills High School, as Brian Combs discussed, I felt as safe as in my mother's arms. There were so many people around. They were happy, they were joyous, but the crowds were immense. It can't get I don't know what Fountain Square looked like, or maybe the Suspension Bridge or Covington or Newport, or maybe Findlay Market. But walking was impossible and finding a place to park was also impossible, which is a nice problem to have put on an event like that. And it's too crowded and the weather was perfect. Couldn't have been better. The food, the drink. I don't drink much, but seemingly everyone around me did and they had one hell of a time. So hopefully Brendan call after two and tell us is it coming back? Is it not coming back? What's the status? Who paid for it? Do they want to pay for it again, and I often think that Cincinnati survives and flourishes despite the efforts of City Council to destroy the place, despite the best intentions of have to have pureval and the nine members of Council, whether it's three C, d C or FC or the reds of the Bengals. All the events around downtown Cincinnati, what's happening at Washington Park is great, what's happening in and around the Taff Museum because the Western or Southern is unbelievable. And as long as we have those individuals involved in making the city a better place to live, the clowns and the fools on City Council can do their clownish and foolish things without consequence, such as practicing racism on City Council. When someone like Evan Nolan is selected as a new council member by Mika Owens, suddenly you have members of count Uncil and others turning their back on someone because of the color of their skin. In this case, Evan Nolan is white. I've known his father, Greg Nolan, a solicitor and Chevy It for a very long time, and Evan Nolan's a liberal guy. But God forbid He's a white Christian, straight male, and city council doesn't like that, do they. They don't want that. So, whether it's Joe Mallory, the NAACP or Scottie Johnson completely lost his way. They want to add, subtract, multiply, and divide by race. And because the race of Evan Nolan is white, he's not welcome on city council by many. And this guy spent years in the vineyards helping f Tad pyrivoal. He was the treasurer of a f Tad Purevolz campaign. Mika Owens interviewed several qualified people and she liked Evan Nolan. And she's black herself, but she said he's the most qualified. You might recall in the good old days, judge me not by the color of my skin, but the content of my character. Now this city council will judge someone because of the color of their skin and not the content of their character. And the NAACP was put together in the beginning, more than one hundred years ago to stop racial discrimination. Now the head of the NAACP practices racial discrimination. Just change the object of the discrimination from black to white. And Joe Mallory's made a fool of himself again, and Scottie Johnson and City City Council is close to doing exactly the same thing, making a fool of himself by judging someone not on the content of their character, but the color of their skin and their sexual orientation, which, in Evan Nolan's case is straight. He's a straight white Christian male and you can't have that. That's improper. Are you kidding me? The number one voting demographic in the City of Cincinnati is white females. White females. Fifty fifty two percent of the city is white. That means about twenty six or twenty seven percent or white females. You know how many white females are in council? Answer is one, maybe white females should march in protests. We demand more representation, you know. But no, no, So events like Blink and the Taste and Octoberfest and the sports teams and Corporate America overcome the silliness, the goofiness, and the racism of City Council to make this city succeed in spite of what's happening there. And it's embarrassing that the mayor have to have pirival it came out with some ridiculous milk toast comment about Evan Nolan, saying, well, we can understand how black males may feel this way or that one. No call out racism wherever it exists. What if the shoe was on the other foot. You can only imagine if the shoe was on the other foot, how racism would be used as a banner to I guess elekt Kamala Harris, who identifies as several races. Nonetheless, congratulations to Brendan Call and to the good folks of Greater Cincinnati, northern Kentucky to put on this event. There was about two million advertised. I'm not sure who was there, and if somebody went three or four knights in a row, that counted for three or four times. So actual people there on Saturday night the largest I don't know, three hundred thousand, I don't know, whatever it was. It was packed and stacked, came off without a hitch. Everyone involved should be complimented and that and so much more.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Secondly, Donald Trump worked at a McDonald's in Pennsylvania, either Saturday night and maybe it was Sunday. And he did that because one of the lies told by Kamala Harris, of which there's many is that she worked at McDonald's to demonstrate her commitment to work the middle class values and to a popular chain. McDonald's restaurant, by the way, and Kenwood is very good. It's a wonderful restaurant. But I regress much like Skyline Chile. It's wonderful. But the media is attacking Donald Trump, of course regularly, whatever it is. They attack him because he points out the lies of Kamala Harris, who, according to evidence, never ever ever worked out of McDonald's. But it fitted diet tribe, so as she went with it. So instead of holding Kamala Harris responsible for lying about her working at McDonald's, the media took the opposite approach and saying Trump serves disturbing message through McDonald's drive through window about whether he'll accept the outcome of the election. Accept the outcome of the election? Where's this story? I said into my files. Quote top Democrats, including election denier Jamie Raskin US congressman, will not commit to certifying a Trump victory. The story goes on to say that the top Democrats in the House of Representatives have told Axios that they will not commit ahead of time to certifying the twenty twenty four election result. If Donald Trump wins, it's like what The failure to commit to certifying the election would prove many members to be hypocrites, including House Oversight Committee ranking member and January sixth Committee member Jamie Raskin, who told Axus he's unsure if he's going to certify a Trump win because it's too dangerous for the country. So the party that, whether it's two thousand or twenty and sixteen, spend so much time saying that you know, Bush forty three was not legitimately elected or Trump was not legitimately elected, or playing the same song again. The leadership of the House of Representatives Democrats are saying we may not certify a Trump victory if he wins, because he's dangerous. What springs me in my last point, and that is this, it's fifteen days remaining. I find it hard to believe that the Democratic Party in the mainstream media is not done with Donald Trump. Yet they got fifteen days to try to destroy him by any means necessary, because they can't stand the fact that you might select him to be your next president again based upon how he did the first four years might be a good idea to go back to those four years, But nonetheless I worry about his physical safety. I worry about another assassin trying to kill Donald Trump. If you listen to the rhetoric of the radical left in this country, one is almost implicitly indirectly encouraged to take him out. I worry about the Iranians, who know, if he becomes the president, he's going to make it almost impossible for them to function in the Middle East, to sponsor terrorism all around the region, which of course the Democrats have encouraged, whether it's Clinton or Obama or Biden or Kamala Harris. They fully believe in the idea of a fully nuclear Iran with weapons of massed destruction, along with funding Hesbla hamas the Hohothi's isis the Taliban and more. The head of the snake is Iran, and Iran cannot afford to have Donald Trump become the president of the United States. So I read literature that after he's elected on November fifth, and I firmly believe he will be now, there'll be lots of efforts to take him out by one means or another. Before January the sixth, including out his ridiculous sentencing in about another month from now in front of a New York City criminal judge in this fictitious, fantastic conviction on criminal charges which don't exist to except from them on New York Democrats to lock him up, to do whatever is necessary to make sure he doesn't take the oath of office on January the twentieth. And you may recall that the first time he was sworn in January twenty twenty seventeen, three dozen members of the Congress refused to attend the inaugural because he said he was illegitimate. So who questions elections is the Democrats are Republicans? Mainly the Democrats. And now Jamie Raskin said he will not certify a Trump victory. What what are you talking about? It's absurd. Let's continue with more coming up next to me Curtis Hawk and Eastwoodnewsbusters Dot Org and later on as Brendan call of a City Council great note, he left government to head up the Chamber, and the Chamber is succeeding despite the efforts of City council member Scottie Johnson and others to act in a racist fashion. As long as the object of racism discrimination is somebody white, they're okay with that. Racism practiced by city council and the NAACP should be vilified and identified and separated from the body politic. But of course the mayor of Cincinnati will not do that. Let's continue with more if a line becomes available. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. The birds are in town Sunday. The birds are here, the Eagles. We'll see what happens on Sunday. It's going to be one of those white out occasions. The Bengals. Bengals defense is carrying this team the last two games. Is the offense is sputtering all. That's your home of the Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW, Bill cunning in the Great American of course, joining you and I now is Curtis Hawk of NewsBusters Org, which is part of the Rencrozel Group of a Media Research MRC dot org. And what they do is chronicled and media bias. So you don't have to watch all the channels all the time. You can just tune into a NewsBusters or Media Research dot org get all the information. Curtis Hawk, you're the managing editor of NewsBusters. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Curtis, First of all, almost all the polls now indicate that the Trumpster appears to be winning all seven battleground states, and I can't imagine what they have in store for him the next two weeks. It's going to be unbelievable. I thought the McDonald's Hamburger thing was wonderful. I thought the Al Smith dinner and the response was great. I think that to have a dorrido reflecting the Holy Communion being placed in someone's tongue by a mayor, governor Whitmer was again great for the Republicans abortion, transgender rights. And then you got the Jesus's Lord, No, you got to go down the street to do that. I can't think of a worst week that Kamal Airis Kamala Harris has head. Give me a reaction to where we are in this race right now, if anywhere.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 5: And we'll add that the Trumpster did a town hall in my hometown of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. All the top, it all off so uh for me personally, it was great. A lot of friends and.
Speaker 3: Family that went.
Speaker 6: My mother in law was there, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a great time. Everybody had a really good time. They loved seeing the Trumpster. I've seen the circus many times before, so I did not venture from DC up door.
Speaker 6: No, I think you have that right, Bill. I think, yes, there's energy.
Speaker 5: On the side of the Republicans in the Trump campaign. But I think the bigger tell, in my opinion, is the panic in the media.
Speaker 6: You notice the apocalyptic rhetoric.
Speaker 5: I mean, we always see this, those of us like myself and you you know that could unfortunately consume and see what the Liberals are doing on a day in, day out basis. We see the desperation from them, the apocalyptic tones, the threatening rhetoric. But I think the intensity really ratcheted up this past week. I think that's really what I noticed. How the Brett Bear interview did not go well for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 6: And there were one or.
Speaker 5: Two approaches to this, one of which was not surprising, which was they ran large chunks of the few times Prepare would let her drone and they would use those.
Speaker 6: As proof that she was totally cogent and on it.
Speaker 5: But the bigger tell in reaction to that interview that I saw was on eighty News until they kind of circled the wagons around this idea of ooh, folks, dudes were deceptive because they didn't play Donald Trump's original enemy within quote was they spent very little time actually.
Speaker 6: Talking about it abe seas Good Morning America. The day after the interview.
Speaker 5: I wrote about this in a piece of NewsBusters. They spent about a minute twenty I believe, off the top of my head here more time about whatever Donald Trump was doing the previous day than Kamala Harris's big interview on Fox News. And the reason that matters, Bill is because they think, Okay, we're not. We've determined that we're the Obama level gush that we've employed in the past, or at least try to fiddle with and trying to get people to vote for her isn't gonna work.
Speaker 3: Well, what do we do now?
Speaker 1: What do we do?
Speaker 6: Crap out of everybody about Trump?
Speaker 1: That's it? And Joy read and representing you of a posting at NewsBusters dot org about Joy Reid saying Trump win will lead to camps. There'll be concentration camps with Pelosi and Shift going off to jail. And you have the situation on the view in which the view said of a couple of days ago that you know, if Trump is elected, he's going to send the air force against the building where the view ladies are joy behar He's going to scrape them. Unbelievable. I look at other postings you have that, Joe Scarborough said on Bill Maher. I think Friday or Friday Night he's going to bring He's bringing back the Russian collusion. PBS urges downplaying the role that sexism affects Harris. Of course Trump's dinner. You have all these postings, and one of the best one is one of the morning talk shows. Kristin Welker, NBC News head on Josh Shapiro, the governor of Pennsylvania, who many say should have been the VP, but he would have overshadowed the presidential candidate. So he's calling for a retaliatory law fair against Elon Musk, that the government must set it as sites on anyone who supported Trump and was successful. I assume this is only going to happen to Trump loses. But explain what I guess you're a governor in Pennsylvania. Josh Shapiro, at the urging of Kristen Walker said you're going to have to retaliate against Trump supporters. What about that one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, So what's going on with that?
Speaker 5: This has to do with Elon Musk's America pack. If folks may know that Elon Musk is spending a lot of time in Pennsylvania. I know for some of the folks and part of your listening audience for this syndicated show or in Ohio, they it pains that I am to hear this.
Speaker 6: But Pennsylvania is the whole ball game.
Speaker 5: You know, Donald Trump can win without Pennsylvania. There are many other if he sweeps the Southwest in south and takes Georgia back, but if he wins Pennsylvania, there's basically no way that Kamala Harris wins. And so Elon Musk has made the calculation that, yes, my super Pacts has spent money advertising boots on the ground in swing states, but I'm really really going to spend time, money, talent in Pennsylvania. And part of his thing is giving a million dollars to registered voters there.
Speaker 6: And they signed a petition and they don't like that. They think that's bribing.
Speaker 5: The Democrats are suddenly concerned about efforts to encourage people to vote in goodies.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Well, what about Kamala Harris telling black men, Well, Kamala Harris is telling black men twenty billion dollars if you vote for me, I'm going to get black men twenty billion dollars. What the heck is that? Curtis How what's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, what's that?
Speaker 5: And then on the joy Read thing, that's the other one that you mentioned that I want to address here. This also comes out as the Charlemagne the God iHeartRadio town hall that she did. There was a questioner who claimed, without evidence that Donald Trump was going to put all nine white people in concentration camps. And she validated this person's concern. She didn't say that's not going to happen. This is ridiculous. You know, she didn't do the John McCain thing that he wagged his finger at the woman who said Obama was a Muslim. She validated this person's concern saying, you know, he knows, she understands why people feel that way and they have a.
Speaker 3: Right to be concerned.
Speaker 6: But no, no, uh, where are the.
Speaker 5: Fact checkers on this bill? You wonder about that, Well, they're not the president of the United States, so they can say whatever they want, so it's nots dangerous.
Speaker 1: Well, that's you. Because the Daily Show claims that the gop ads are contributing to transgender suicides and on the view, in addition to worried about being firebombed if trum Trump is elected, did they attack Catholic charities in New York City? Braving inviting Trump to the fund raiser because after all, he's filled with hate speech, and so he got the view saying the Catholic charity should be defunded. You have the Daily Show claiming that Republicans contributed to transgender suicides, and then you got Bob Woodward claims Trump is unfit for office. That's journalism, in other words, to accurately report the facts, you should also include that he's unfit for office. And then ABC hated Trump's dark personal attacks on Harris at the Catholic dinner. It goes on and on and on. It doesn't stop. But Curtis Hack, that's why you're there. You keep track of all these events. And that's the role of NewsBusters dot org. Is it TELVI American people what everyone is saying, I don't have the time to watch all this crap. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We give you the numbers, we give you the transcripts, we give you the highlight shows.
Speaker 6: We're gonna be there.
Speaker 5: You know, there's a CNN town hall this week with Kamala Harris. We'll have coverage of that. Tim Wallas is gonna be on the View unfortunately this week.
Speaker 3: So we'll be dealing with that too.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's a victimhood complex, last point, Bill, I feel like the left constantly comes out there the View Joe Scarborough. They try to say, no, no, no, we're the ones you're going to be targeted. No no, no, where are the ones who are going to be targeted? No no, We'll be drawn to death, no, no, we'll be put in camps.
Speaker 7: Because this is the way that.
Speaker 5: They try to get eyeballs to them, and they try to drag up, dredge up support among the left who can be seen as the biggest target or victims of the Trumpster, when of course none of that is true.
Speaker 1: How about this one and a week before the election, which is about eight days from now, the Trumpster is going to be in Madison Square Garden, and I would think he's going to have twenty thousand tickets already sold out New York City, and when he went into the barbershop, loves Donald Trump. Who knows he may get forty percent of the vote in New York City this time. The last time he got about twenty five percent. But the media says that including James Carville, it looks like a male cobra. The guy doesn't look right. James Carvill has not been relevant for thirty years, So this is reminiscent of nineteen thirty nine when Adolph Hitler supporters went to Madison Square Garden. Now that Madison Square Garden doesn't exist, but also President John F. Kennedy went to Madison Square Guarden. Nixon went to Madison Square Garden every big boxing match to the Knicks, et cetera. So they want to take an event to take place about a week before the election, about a week from now, and claim is the reminiscent of Adolph Hitler, and that to use the word fascism and much less Nazis is appropriate when it comes to Donald Trump. And that's social shrill they are. So can we look forward to more of that? I'd love to attend the Madison Square Garden event of Donald Trump a week before the election. I doubt Nazism and fascism is going to be on display, but the media again will lose its mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was feeling that a lot of Jewish supporters of President Trump will be there, so I don't really quite know how that Nazi thing's going to work out.
Speaker 6: But there's two things that you're going to see.
Speaker 5: That's one of them in the media coverage, And the other thing is why is Donald Trump doing there? The guy must have dementia? What the heck is he thinking? Why is you're spending time in.
Speaker 3: Dark blue New York?
Speaker 5: Hey, idiots, listen up, media. I know you know this, but you don't want to because you guys are such partisan losers. You have such blue, you bleed blue. Okay, in terms of your politics, it's the house, folks, this is a whole ballgame here. You may feel comfortable about Donald Trump, but a lot of people recognize that you need a Congress of Congress to match your political party to get anything done. And as we saw in twenty twenty two, New York Republicans, like it or not, they saved the Republican Party from blowing the midterms. Okay, so that's why Trump is there to support all of those down ballot races. Imagine that, because it takes a whole ticket to get stuff done.
Speaker 1: Now, one other issue, Curtis Haukus the support of Catholics, which are critical in the so called three Blue Wall states of Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. In six sixteen, has been reported that Donald Trump got eighteen percent of the Catholic vote. In twenty twenty, he only got sixteen percent of the Catholic vote because, as you know, Joe Biden identified himself as a practicing Roman Catholic. So if one self identifies in a certain way, that is proof that you are whatever you identify as. There's not been a more anti Catholic president in my lifetime than Joe Biden. All the crap that he's pulled, but nonetheless and went from eighteen percent Trump support for Catholics in sixteen went down to sixteen percent in twenty twenty. The pulling now is thirty percent that Catholics in those three Blue Wall states. Thirty percent say they're going to vote for Donald Trump because of the so called moral issues. And when that happens, that drives the media crazy. What do you mean about morality relative to Donald Trump? And I can get you the list of abortion and transgender rights in the Al Smith dinner and touredo Holy Communion and Knights of Columbus being attacked by Kamala Harris. I could lay them all out for you, the Catholics, and figured it out. But do you anticipate I'm a practicing Roman Catholic in fact, at South at Mass, so we had four thousand crosses on the lawn of the Catholic church. I had tend which represents the four thousand babies that are killed every day during an abortion. And that is the home parish of j. D Vansam, i'd d who joined us somewhat large church in twenty nineteen before he was actively involved at all in politics. But nonetheless, do you anticipate the Catholic vote for Donald Trump is going to be well above the eighteen percent he got in the year twenty sixteen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would definitely think so, because Joe Biden is off the ballot even though he claimed to be one of them, and people of all faced know this. Just because your bought is in the pew doesn't act, doesn't mean you actually follow it. Requires a heart commitment. And I think people saw that or thought they saw that with Joe Biden, but that wasn't true. Kamal Hairs could not be confused with going to church, and arguably the same thing with Donald Trump. But it comes down to life issues. But alsocation Bill, you know, support for UH private schools and and and UH chart you know, vouchers and charter schools, and the Catholic Church is heavily involved in that kind of stuff. And to have somebody like Tim Wallas and Kamala Harris who are very pro union as well, willing to bend over backwards for the cold port themselves into pretzels for the teachers unions, the public sector teachers' unions UH is something that I think Catholics, at least among my friends value very much a Catholic education, especially after what we went through with COVID UH if that didn't make it clear already. So I think those numbers are definitely going to be higher as well. And notice Zingis Bill, I noticed that surprisingly not surprising, Lane ABC, C D, SNC weren't really interested in what happened with Kreshen Whitmer in the Dorito Chip. Why well, they don't want that, they don't need that, they don't want people to know about that.
Speaker 1: Well, for those who made out of seen it, google it. But it was Gretchen Whitmer, the governor of Michigan, wearing a Kamala Harris Waltz campaign hat, and there was a blockster and I guess a noted podcaster that was kneeling like when one receives Holy Communion. And Whittmer took a chip a dorrito which simulated the Holy Eucharist and put it on the tongue of the activist. And then she had this look to the camera and she said, Oh, if I offended anyone who's Catholic, I'm really apologizing for that because I did not intend any offense at all. I was supposed to be funny. I guess, I'm not sure what it was, but it didn't act.
Speaker 5: It was about the chips in Science Act about micro chips, right.
Speaker 1: I think you could have done that without blaspheming the Holy Eucharist. I think it was possible to do that. One thing you brought up, Curtis hawk Is vouchers. It is critical for parents who are sick and tired of being sick and tired sending kids to failing, dysfunctional urban schools dominated by school teachers' unions to have a voucher from the state, like in the state of Ohio, we have a voucher. You can send your kid to a Catholic school, a charter school, some other school if they will accept some other public school and get out of the terrible, terrible circumstances that the teachers unions in urban America presents to American kids. And vouchers are terribly, terribly important to Catholics to available avail themselves for a better education. And the Democrats don't like that either, do they.
Speaker 3: No, they don't.
Speaker 5: And we saw that, you know, bear itself out on Thursday and on CNN when Umichael Singleton, who's normally kind of sometimes to push over a Republican, got into it with Brian Stelter and he talks about why do we You know a lot of Americans are saying, why do we send all this money to Ukraine? And even if you support Ukraine, you can say to yourself, how about we spend just as much money. It's not more money on you know, supporting children and families escape failing schools and Brian Stelter jumps and saying, my schools are just fine. You know, there's the roads aren't crumbling. You know, I live in a great town. He's like, get outside of your bubble of New York City, or I live outside of New York City.
Speaker 6: He lives in borld, New Northern New Jersey, and.
Speaker 5: He's like, I'm part of this anti America rhetoric.
Speaker 6: And it's not anti.
Speaker 7: American to say that our schools are.
Speaker 5: Failing and our roads and bridges have been failing. Okay, it's not dark like the New York Times and the Washington posed to choose Trump's speeches of being.
Speaker 6: We notice this Dan and Jay out to do these articles about Donald Trumps. Hutterck is getting even darker.
Speaker 5: What's because he's pointing out where America is not the country it used to be.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 5: That's actual anti Americanism is the transgenderism and the little Dorrito chip thing that we were.
Speaker 6: Just talking about. That's anti American.
Speaker 1: Curtis Hack is anti Christian, anti Cathley and I religion. We got to go. But if you want all the information NewsBusters dot org, URTIs howk you're a great American let's do it again the night a couple of nights before the election itself. Well, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Curtis always a pleasure, my friend. God bless America. Let's continue with the mortal Cunningham with you every afternoon on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: Hopkins waiting for the okay to kick the football. He's got it positioned almost straight up and down on the tea at the thirty five yard line. Now he backs up, He's five yards away, takes three steps to the left. Make it four. Now number seven is ready to approach the ball. Here comes Hopkins. He swings the leg and thhack we are underway. Charlie Jones catches right at the goal line and runs it out far side.
Speaker 9: Numeros for the twenty twenty five tony. Only the kicker can tackle. He failed to do it. Charlie Jones down the sideline twenty ten time from the path on touchdown?
Speaker 4: Did he step out first? The touchdown? Charlie Jones, who.
Speaker 9: Had a putt return touchdown as a rookie last year against Baltimore, takes it one hundred yards.
Speaker 4: For a game opening score.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, quiet scos, I'm broadcasting guy Reno Sege. Critics said, if you take away, that's seven points, fourteen to fourteen taken away segment, take it away, take it easy. It's a win for Charlie Jones used to do play by playing in the seventies and eighties. That's yeah, the single guy. He looks pretty good. Yeah, he used the team with Trumpy sometimes. Yond the last two games, the Bengals offense has not looked good. In fact, the defense beat the Giants and the defense won yesterday. What about special teams? What about that? Where's Joe Burrow first tomorrow? What were they? He hit two touchdown passes in the third? Kuda, what do you want? He should have probably beat those guys about thirty five rounds. I think, oh, it's awful. They're terrible. And how about Brown's fans cheering when when uh Deshaun Watson is on the field hurt, there's some class in that town. Are you questioning Bill Wills is out?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am questioned Bill willam question questioning from balsant Ohio. Question him? No, that no, not him. But Brown's fans ought they ought to be ashamed of himself. That Bill Wills then should be a shamed, Yes he should. I'm gonna call him and tell him you said good. I'm going I hope you do well. The other thing about this, and I'm hearing one of the guys, Winston is going to be carted off the field.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: And then that other guy, what's his name, Thompson Robinson can't get name on the back of the jersey, it's so long. I mean, he that was a mess. I'm just amazed the brown stink. You think the Bengals might have some difficulties. What if you were a Browns fan? Bengals looked like Super Bowl champs compared to them. But take away the seven points from Charlie jonesy fourteen to fourteenth, And what about the uncatchable absurd call. I hope those referees get I hope they get a couple of weeks off. How do you know that he could have jumped like a jack rabbit and caught the damn thing. But Jamar Chase, that's stupid. That's the National Football League. And what about the WNBA. Did you see the call at the end of the game that allowed the New York Liberty to beat the links or the minks whatever. I watch everything segment good. I watch everything good. I'd rather watch the United States Grand Prix than that. Will heave the stood reporters of proud Service, every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality. You could feel in Cincinnati Callway Homing Air had won eighty eight eight nine nine six h.
Speaker 5: V a CT.
Speaker 1: What about Geno Stone? What about Gino Gino GINI? You know Geno's fine with his shin what happens? And also Orlando Brown with a knee is okay?
Speaker 8: With turn down and eight at the Cincinnati forty cent said Robinson catches the protection is good. He fires deep down field. He accepted at the twenty, and the Bengals are running it back. Gino Stone to midfield, down to the forty of Cleveland. The thirty five cuts back and gets tackled at the thirty.
Speaker 4: So the AFC leader in.
Speaker 9: Interceptions last year, he has his first in a Bengals uniform.
Speaker 4: And Cincinnati takes over quit four oh three to go.
Speaker 1: Is he gonna play on Sunday against the Birds? I hope?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 1: How do you know? Oh, we'll find out him. Promise out later today from Zach Taylor. But right now everything seems to be okay. Quit the bs, yes or no, He'll be there.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town in Northern Kentucky. Bengals win that second in a row over those Brownies. Tonight Bengals line Lance Company six oh five right here on seven out at WLW. It's all official. Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson out for the season, cheered sufferer, ruptured achilles in the loss of the Banks done it needs got one year left on his court of a billion dollar contract. You will come back for a year.
Speaker 8: And that is.
Speaker 4: Coffin Nailam Bam bam.
Speaker 1: Monday Night NFL double header Baltimore Tampa Bay seven thirty, ESPN fifteen thirty, Arizona and the Chargers Chargers at eight forty five on Fox Sports thirteen to sixty. If I want to watch it on TV? Is that possible without subscriptions to this? Although I'm with Peacocks, I think this is a peacock No, no, no, that Baltimore and Tampa Bay will be on all right, that's it's ESPN. I get that college football, Miami RedHawks linebacker Max Solipek is a Mid American Conference Defensive Player of the Week. Ten tackles in an eye and the RedHawks big win over the home of ken Brew, Ohio U. What about the Bearcats Arizona State? You forgot about them? College basketball Xavier has announced that Romayne Sato deserves his number ten jersey will be retired in the future. Soto's jersey be the ninth banner hanging at the cent Toss Center. Let me ask you this, the last two games have the Bengals defense dominated more than the Bengals offense? Yeah? But I mean you know that one game where the offense, defense, special teams all came about. But if your defense wins a game for you and the offense struggles a big we'll take special teams. Like yesterday, defense comes up big. What interception they do?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: They do that?
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: I mean? At that place? Was stunned to what Charlie Jones ran that back? Stunned? Stunned. Stunned.
Speaker 8: Hopkins puts the ball on the tee the slight angle at the thirty five, slightly toward the right side of the field. His body is aimed toward the right side. Andre Yosi Bosch is over there for the Bengals. Here's the approach. Now, he switches sides, kicks it to the left, and it's crabbed by Gasiki. He's got the football and that is coffin nails.
Speaker 3: Bam, bam bam.
Speaker 1: I've ad Xavier in that exhibition game last night at Dayton ninety eight seventy four seven and double figures for x look pretty good. Tommy Edmund who joined the Dodgers and the Cardinals at the trade deadline NLCS MVP, Thank you, Saint Louis Homer double four RBIs. Dodgers dumped the Mets, so baseball gets its wish. LA New York Dodgers Yanks begins Friday in Los Angeles. So do you liking the series segment? That's the Dodgers twenty fifth National League pennant, their fourth and eight years, their twenty second World Series, thirteenth in LA. For the Yankees, it's their forty first World Series forty one. They won twenty seven of forty one, first in fifteen years, the twelfth time the two franchises will meet in the World Series, the first time in forty three years, the rich good richer. It's Otani v. Judge. Who do you like in the matchup? Seg Man, I'm going with the Yanks. The Yanks are because of Aaron Boone. I'm going with I'm gonna take the Dodgers because of show he atane the Dodgers. Yankees beat the Dodgers eight times in their series, and between the two, the Dodgers three World Series versus the Yanks wins came in fifty five, sixty three, and eighty one last time, and the Reds. Reds went seven and three this year, Willie against these two World Series teams? Can you explain that to me? Don't? I don't get it. In fact, didn't they sweep the Dodgers and l I think I thought they swept the Yankees?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: Didn't he swept the Yankees as well? You know, Paul O'Neil still ows me a hot fudg Sunday. You know what he bet me? I said on the tea PAULI number twenty one, I'm taking the Reds to sweep the Yankees. He chuckled at me, snorted at me, uh huh, and said, you got that bet? What do you want? I said, I don't want to take your money. You've only got like a hundred million dollars. I'll bet you hot FuG Sunday, Paulie, you know what he said. I'll accept that, you know what, not paid me yet. I took the Reds to sweep the Yankees. I haven't been paid. Well, talk talk to him. You got call him, I'm saying again, I'll call him the Yanks and the Dodgers. The Yankee the seven and three, three hundred and six plus million dollars budget or their payroll LA three and twenty? Is that a year a season? Yes, three hundred and some million. What is the Reds fifty million? I guess something like that. Good plus the Yankees got Luke Weaver, former Reds reliever. What the Red's good for him? Bag of balls? I think, God, I don't know. I think they dfa DFA. How about the other day, though, Willie. The other day they said the Trumpster has been is exhausted, tired, and everything else goes to He goes to McDonald's and works the fry fry beIN like I did for four years as employee number nine one four. And then you're you're a good friend to who you're gonna vote for? Miss Harris? What is on stage the other day in some place? I don't know where she was. She was only on stage for six and a half minutes, dropped the mic and said, see you would want to be Now, what is up with that? Is that on the national news?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, Trumpster's exhausted, tired, He's had it. What's he do all day long? Just campaign like crazy? Seventy eight years old segment? He's pretty old?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Well, Media's who's who's the other guy that's been in office that thinks he's president? I mean Joe Biden?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Olds right now, he's eighty one. Oh well, he's in Germany summer, can't find his way back home. What's he doing over there? I'm loving? How about Trump stole the Democratic joy? And the media contends that the appearance of Donald Trump was mocking McDonald's when he showed up.
Speaker 3: Why is that? She said?
Speaker 1: She said that she worked there, all right, but right, not true and it's not true. Correct, No, there's no evidence that happened. Well, then he went to McDonald's to work, So you and Trump had to get in the job. You have something in common day going, right, I'll show him how to make them. Did you how many fries did you fry up for hamburgers? Did you grill all of them?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Seventy five percent. Well, you know you got to be a taste tester in those that area. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 1: So there was like a dozen hamburgers, but only eleven came up because the cook has to taste them. You know, Penny's gone for like seven days. I'm gonna spend time old boy McDonald's boy scoytline by freshes, look at little disheveled back to the roses, and I'm gonna go back to McDonald's. I get me a playing cheeseburger. I said, give me a cheeseburger. Why don't you try the big Chick? I might do chicken, McChicken deal McChicken. Well, I might try and take advantage of Chick fil a right there. But if the Donald wants to work a little bit at McDonald's, why not. How about how about to drive through window and there's Donald Trump handing your fries. I'd say, sir, may I have another?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Mister president? What do I owe you nothing? And the media says he's mocking the working man. Say, do you feel mocked? No, you don't feel micked. I'm a way working. There's nothing wrong working at McDonald's. How about last night at the football game? Nothing wrong with it. What's the name of the field now, is not the Three Rivers? Not Hines? Some insurance or something. He shows up with the Steelers game last night with the Jets. Yeah, ten thousand start yelling us a right, what if Kamala Harris showed up? Pitts probably wouldn't even know she's there. But then I guess they only had him on for ten seconds. But in the Kansas City game in San Francisco, they showed you know who, Tayte seven or eight times what the Undertaker had, the Undertaker, and you know who else was with him, William Cunningham, the Resurrectionist. No, it was a Undertaker on a podcast with the Trumpster and Kane the Big Red Machine, his brother the mayor of that town in Tennessee, Nashville Orville. Now you talking about actually know what monster gets in. Make those two guys right there, assistant secretaries of Defense. I'd make nobody nobody will mess with mess with Caine and the Big Red Machine thank you. Tell me how that goes? Choke slam. Give me a little bit of the Undertaker. Put them all choke slam right in the middle of the coke. How about the Holkster? What are good? What about Rick Flair? He's still around? I think why not?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: How's he alive?
Speaker 3: Don't ask me?
Speaker 1: All right, we got to run. But segment Brendan call is coming up about blin Is it blink?
Speaker 4: Bling?
Speaker 1: Blink? That's next segment. Give me out of the students report, WILLI and Unter of who Day Nation being happy today? And go after those eagles this Sunday. The birds are in town. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 2: I love I love jobs, and.
Speaker 1: You love to eat. That's for sure. On seven hundred wul Billy Cunning into Great American Ours the last four days blink. I call it bling, but now it's blink. Happened in the Tri State, mainly from Finley Market, all the ways down Vine Street, down Ray Street, over the bridges all the way to Newport Covington, thirty blocks long and the People's Judge and I, along with Sean Donovan and a hotty he's dating found ourselves. We decided to have a little dinner quickly at OTR, which we did at Ichibin. Then we walked up to a music hall, walked over to Greaters, then try to walk from Greaters back to like Fifth Street. That was impossible. I was shocked and amazed at what I saw. Brendan call, You're the David Axelrod to Barack Husain Obama, You're the axel Rod. To Charlie Luken, You're head of the chamber, You're in charge of this event. May I tell you why I was shocked?
Speaker 3: Tell me, tell me Telly.
Speaker 1: So we go to Itchibin, which is the old Washington Platform, have a nice dinner there with Itchi Bin Japanese steakhouse, and we walked. We tried to walk from there to Music Hall. It was so crowded you could had to wait for the walk lights across Central Parkway to go north. I'm thinking, what in the hell is going on? This is like seven pm on Saturday night. We finally make our way to Music Hall and they had this fantastic light show up against the facade and Washington Park. By the way, when you get time, google William Cunningham Resurrectionist William Cunningham and resurrectionist. He made lots of money out of Washington Park when it was a cemetery. You might recall in the eighteen seventies, before even Charlie Lucan was born. But nonetheless I regrets. So we're standing there to Washington Park. It was cheek to cheek, it was, but the butt it must have been tent. You couldn't move in Washington Park. I felt like a pin in a bowling alley. I was been walking around left and right with my shoulders up against my thighs. And this went off for like twenty twenty five minutes. People are going nuts, jumping in and out of the fountain, hanging on the trees to look at this light show music hall. We then make our way slowly because you can't walk in the crowds over the Greaters. We try to go left to go up to uh Finley Market. We couldn't, couldn't go. We couldn't, couldn't, couldn't walk there. And we then walked back down Vine Street and we got about a block and it was gridlock. The cars are every whitch direction. Charmage McGuffey had a couple of Sheriffs Deeff and he's there. Good luck with that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then we we get down to Court Street. We get down to Court Street, looked left and right, had to wait two or three times to get to the walk light now to cross the street. We finally said a hell with it. About an hour and a half, we walked back to Court Street to Sean Donovan's pallatial estate and then drove home and I said, look, we can't.
Speaker 4: Go that way.
Speaker 1: We got to go that way to City Hall to get on seventy five. To get out what in the hell's going on in this town? I want to know from you, Brendan call, what in the hell's going on?
Speaker 7: It sounds to me like you found Blink.
Speaker 1: Finally, I kept looking around, where's Blake? Where in the hell's Blake? And Blake was everywhere.
Speaker 7: You told me you had an incredible show at Music Hall. You probably saw the Kroger building, which the Kroger Building looked like it was on It looked like it was on acid.
Speaker 3: Yes it was, it was.
Speaker 10: The whole building looked like it was wobbling thanks to the lasers that we had there.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: The Neil Armstrong Mural, which I don't know if you saw.
Speaker 10: Was my favorite over the weekend.
Speaker 3: As I told you it would be, it was amazing. But then there were like all.
Speaker 7: These other little spots throughout town that people.
Speaker 6: Were just uh it was magic.
Speaker 10: And and I know you're talking about being crowded and watching park and crowded at.
Speaker 6: The banks, but this was the happiest crowd I've seen.
Speaker 7: No one was complaining.
Speaker 10: People were just talking to each other and uh, have it. I think there were some people maybe having some drinks maybe and it maybe a little and you know what, people were just exuberant. It was so great to see our city this way.
Speaker 7: I know of.
Speaker 10: Folks who were riding around and walking around and just we're so happy to see how full the city wasn't how beautiful it looked.
Speaker 1: Now, let's deal with some facts. You deal with hyperbole, I deal with facts. Is it coming back anytime soon?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: This was so wildly successful.
Speaker 10: Bad etiquette to ask the team who produced the event about the next event.
Speaker 6: The morning after, they're still taking stuff down.
Speaker 3: But this is a huge, huge success. We love this event.
Speaker 10: I think this city loves this event.
Speaker 3: And to be.
Speaker 10: Completely honest, non exaggeration, this event is on the world stage. We had artists from nine hundred artists applied to be a part of Blink. Two hundred came. Many of them it was their first time in the United States and they are not talking about coming to United States there talking about coming to Cincinnati because they know what happens here and so it'll be you know, we're excited to talk about what's next.
Speaker 6: We're just not gonna do it today.
Speaker 1: Who pays for it?
Speaker 10: We are very fortunate that the City Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Meet NKY, which is the tourism work in Northern Kentucky, the Hale Foundation, Arts, Wave, Proctor Kroger, Western and Southern American Financial, ALTA, Fiber. We start down the list and I got to go on and on and on because so many companies, whether it was you know, HGC groups sponsoring the Neil Armstrong mural, companies having their logos in the sky as part of a drone exhibit that we did. Everybody wanted to be a part of this and we are very fortunate.
Speaker 1: For that well as far as the crowds. Can you give an estimate how many human beings were there at some point point Thursday through Sunday, I think all the humanity was there. There were six billion people. Didn't feel that way, any idea, any and you said, and make make your your card available for me. Hell, I couldn't get in the cart. There was no room on the streets, no room on the sideways. You walked, you couldn't move. Uh, it's how many people showed up.
Speaker 10: I had my parents, my parents and my wife and kids with me on Saturday night for a while, and I did have a cart to be able to move move around from a work perspective, and uh, at one point I just said, we just have to walk there there was no moving.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 7: You couldn't move a vehicle through here.
Speaker 10: I will say Sinceday police since the fire comington Newport, the public service officials, they were awesome.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 10: And for making sure people were safe, it was. It was a wonderful night with with no problems in that regard. The street car was was full and escort and so we were lucky in that regard that we've got, uh, you know police officers and sheriffs who just did such an awesome job.
Speaker 3: From a crowd perspective, give me a number, I need a number.
Speaker 10: Well, I know you don't believe that, but we actually do some calculations to try and figure out. We take pictures and we try and look at turns and how many times people are down here. Last year we said we you know, we estimated about two million people experienced blink over the course.
Speaker 3: Of the four days.
Speaker 10: I can tell you that, you know, having been a part of the product production team, it felt like more in a lot of the.
Speaker 6: Things that we look at. But we're not gonna do a number until we spend some time looking at it, but it definitely felt like more than two years ago.
Speaker 1: Well, in the metro there's about two million people that live within about fifty miles of Fountain Square. I would assume everyone was there. It looked like some scene of Star Trek in which everybody says yeah, and of course, of course, you know.
Speaker 10: We don't care, like if somebody comes four times that that that's four generally is how that works.
Speaker 3: But you know, look, it was it was awesome. It was awesome, and.
Speaker 7: You know the fact that we have a free public art.
Speaker 10: We had music experiences and you said the restaurants, I mean the folks that the bars and restaurants we were jamming and a lot of them used it did an opportunity.
Speaker 6: To produce themselves to customers, which was really cool.
Speaker 1: What did I miss? On Fountain Square? We intended to go to Finley Market. Couldn't get there. We intended to walk down to Fountain Square. Couldn't get there. We intended to take the suspension bridge. Couldn't get there. We intended to go to Covington where I was born. Couldn't get there. We intended to walk across.
Speaker 7: Were you stopping it?
Speaker 10: Were you stopping at the bars because they.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that hard to move around?
Speaker 7: I mean, were you doing like a blink a blank pub crawl?
Speaker 1: You don't understand what it was like on Vine Street?
Speaker 2: I mean I do.
Speaker 7: Did you get stuck at the Bay Horse for a few We.
Speaker 1: Never got that far. We couldn't get past Court Street from from uh Square?
Speaker 3: Look, what did I miss? Fountain Career was super cool?
Speaker 10: The Fifth Third Bank, Uh they are They're so awesome. They they have a whole creative team at the bank. And you know it, people think of bankers as bankers, but this this organization has a bunch of creatives and they they got together and they made they partnered with this group called Big Art and they made this huge installation on the middle of Fountain Square.
Speaker 7: It was a giant cube that you could walk through.
Speaker 6: They had images projected at Cincinnati.
Speaker 10: They had all of these doors that looked like your you know, doors and windows that you could walk up to. Every time you opened the door, there was a screen on the inside and there was different art there to experience.
Speaker 7: So that was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 6: I was really impressed with what fifths there did.
Speaker 1: You could spend four hours on Fountain Square and never leave Fountain Square, right.
Speaker 10: There were a lot of people who hung out in one particular area, like within a block of Fountain Square.
Speaker 7: There was stuff to do.
Speaker 10: The Covington meet NKY helped us with the Covington Project, and you know, there was a huge projection on a building just past the Ascent, and then there was this thing called Flux that was all of this lighted. I don't even know what it looked like, beads that were lit, but they were. We were projecting on it and there were four cameras, so kids were putting their faces on it and dancing, and that's the other thing. There are so many kids, it was.
Speaker 3: It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Well, all I can say my sources tell me it's going to be two years from now. But the cost was multi millions of dollars and of Corporate America and Cincinnati steps forward. And to phrase some of these expenses, that's pocket change to all the rich guys in town. But nonetheless, if you can do this every two years, this it can't grow anymore. I mean, it's maxed out. You can't put any more people in between Finley Market and coming to Newport, Licking River, Fountain Square, Washington Park. There's no more. You can't grow it all.
Speaker 7: I know you're used to.
Speaker 10: Those, you know, exclusive environments where there's not you know, you're not down with the mass.
Speaker 7: I will tell you it was not. It was not as dramatic as you say.
Speaker 10: I mean, I walked into Washington Park and had no problem getting you know, food and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was not.
Speaker 7: You're being maybe a tiny bit dramatic.
Speaker 3: I can't I can't imagine that find it.
Speaker 1: Have you thought about getting rid of the Chamber of commerce, going back into the into the grind of regular politics. I can see you and Luke and season control once again as Axe Alrod and Obama and ruined for a thousand year old. You don't have any fun. You have no fun doing now.
Speaker 7: I have the greatest gig. We were We are working on so much right now here at the chamber.
Speaker 6: Supporting our small businesses in this community.
Speaker 10: And uh, we were working on an arena study which has been in the news, looking to see whether or not we need arena in this community.
Speaker 6: So we'll release that here in a few weeks.
Speaker 10: And uh, this is this is an awesome job. We've got great partners at the city. Look, there were people in town. You've probably heard rumors.
Speaker 6: But you Knowinnati.
Speaker 10: This was a weekend where we got to show Cincinnati off to businesses and organizations that are thinking of moving here.
Speaker 6: Businesses here, people here.
Speaker 3: We couldn't have looked better.
Speaker 1: Weather was perfect, no criminal activity, happy families walking around, pub crawls, corporate Cincinnati stood up. It could not be more perfect. I kind of worry about the future because we've reached nirvana and we can't go any.
Speaker 7: Better than this where we can where else in the world.
Speaker 3: Where do you want to live other than this place?
Speaker 1: Well, you're almost have me half convinced to buy a condo on Republic Street. But I kind of doubt.
Speaker 7: I saw you were taking down notes, hitting up the fifty C line website.
Speaker 1: Lastly, will you spend a moment or two you need a.
Speaker 7: Little peditaire on on Vine Street.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that one, but it's a great place to visit before you kind of yeah.
Speaker 7: That he's where's these days?
Speaker 10: Oh he's at seventeenth and Vine in a little condo, hanging out, having a great time.
Speaker 1: I don't see that happening, but I guess anything's possible. Before the day ends, google William Cunningham Resurrectionists and see what you find. Because my roots go deep into Washington Park. I mean really deep into the ground of Washington Park. William Cunningham Resurrectionist. Look that up. I'll do it, all right, Brendan call, good luck. It can't get no better. Makes me feel sad for the rest. We got the best, and that's it. We're done.
Speaker 7: I'm so glad you found Blink blink.
Speaker 1: It's out there somewhere. I saw a lot of it. I don't want to see anymore. No one's gonna come next year because it's too crowded. There's just people everywhere, all right, Brendan, all right, Brendan Call, give my best to Charlie Luke and the man who would be mayor give my best Brendan call. All right, let's continue with more. He controls the taste of Cincinnati october Fest and bling or blink. It's unbelievable. Let's continue. Bill Cunningham, here's Radio seven hundred. Ww if Kamala you won't have any we got a fun one, but we'll fix it.
Speaker 11: We've got a six year old from Massachusetts and he wants to know about your favorite animals.
Speaker 1: President. My name is Bayer, I'm six years old. I live on farm in Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite farm animal?
Speaker 1: Favorite farm animal.
Speaker 3: The city. I'll tell you what I love. I love cows.
Speaker 12: But if we go with Kamala, you won't have any cows anyhow. I don't want to ruin this kid's day, but I love cows. I think they're so cute and so beautiful and so But according to Kamala, who's a radical left lunatic, you will not have any cows anymore.
Speaker 3: So we have to quote her. I like caw.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, I'm Skulls. I'm broadcastingy get ready for the walk up music. Justice Joe is back. This is the this is song. This is two visits in two weeks. Will what's going on? You must be running for something? Well the campaign is what what's going on? I'm not aware of anything like that. I'm not aware. I know nothing. I have no recollection of that, Sir, hit it Aaron is walk up music for Joe Eaters TV their colored TV screen. You know what I mean, seg man, Sure do women, this isn't Joe though, you go, that's you. And when you walk in the room, I might walk in. Get ready for the hook, get ready for Joe Eaters walk up music.
Speaker 3: You're ready?
Speaker 1: Here he comes, Derek, come out of the back, because.
Speaker 7: Right there.
Speaker 1: He's gonna win the fight for the Supreme Court. He's got a powerload. Guess what he's gonna do with it. That's him right there. But Joe, you're making the state visit. There must be a campaign underwround. Nothing's going on the way. Your opponent could come on anytime she wants, Sir joints to I hope she does. Hope she does. Please, I'll book her. Come on every day. Can you hear my music? Come on, let's go, Come on.
Speaker 11: Megan Shanahan, Dan Hawkins and I running all over the state and running like crazy, like crazy?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 11: Love this though it's silly season, as you know, that's the crazy stuff that's going out, you know.
Speaker 1: Do you watch these commercials? I can't now. This is the best. This is the best for this thus far.
Speaker 11: Okay, Megan Shanahan, Dan Hawkins and Joe Dieters are a Week on Crime.
Speaker 1: I never thought I'd be wearing that mantle. How to have your opponents say she's against abortion?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What your opposition says? You're week on c were Week on crime? So only only guys stronger? Is Georgie Patton? For God, thank you, but say it today?
Speaker 11: I was my daughter was kind enough of my son John In the least, they downloaded old videos I had hanging around the boy off of the Prosecutor's office when I left and secret file. They recovered a videotape of your host here, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: He is in Bermuda.
Speaker 11: We were we were actually running the Bermuda Marathon for the Leukemia Society, and he is singing, Y M c A.
Speaker 1: We're gonna put this on the website the village people.
Speaker 11: Right, Well, I'll give you the two of the highlights because this is radio and it's hard to describe. But he's wearing a sweater looks like Bill Cosby threw it away. It was big at the time, pre prison. He yeah, but it was a Cosby sweater you're wearing.
Speaker 1: I thought I looked pretty good.
Speaker 11: Well, then the singing, it looks like he's having some kind of seizure or something.
Speaker 1: Well, there's only three what four letters of the whole song, right, so I mean it was not that difficult. But he was reading the karaoke words to why. I'm vaguely recall we were having excrement on the grass you wor yes? And Eddie Fingers was there. He was the problem. Eddie Fingers was a problem. He was the problem.
Speaker 11: And his beautiful wife Debbie was there with us, and you're in this film dancing with her after many whatever those things.
Speaker 1: There's drinks you were drinking. Did you see her hands?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I did, nowhere near anything anywhere I want anything.
Speaker 1: Penny was there too. Penny was there, was singing, keeping her distance. She says to me, you're on your own.
Speaker 11: Right when I show her this video, she's gonna.
Speaker 1: You're on your own. Yes, thank you for that. Out there when we enact that, we can call up. But I can still I can still dance. I often want to dance. I'm a good dancer.
Speaker 11: We also have you singing Gloria Gainers, I Will Survive.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite songs. Oh boy, I can't imagine that.
Speaker 11: At first, I was going, well, you should be happy that most of the absentity the laws have been tossed out in the state, because that there's no more to that.
Speaker 1: We see Joe, you get him, you get it, you indict him, then you're tough on crime again. You get a lot of votes. No more indictments from him. I'm done. You know it's silly. There we go, there you go, you say it. We played Monday me you Eddie fingers dev has.
Speaker 11: Adam stopped Adam oh Man, heartbreaking seeing that tell you lovely.
Speaker 1: Killed in the morning by drunk drug driver. And he spent his life in the law defending defendants on drunk drug law.
Speaker 11: He had a remarkable part of that story. We couldn't find the driver for a while, took about a week. Some neighbor called in. I think my neighbor was the cause of this accident. The part of damage in the back of my building and stuff like that. So they respond, they find the guy arresting. The mother of the defendant killed the guy who called him the tip. I'm gonna say that again.
Speaker 1: The mother, the mother of the defendant that killed Steve Adams in the car. He was on a bike.
Speaker 11: Yes, the mother of the defendant killed the witness, correct, killed the guy who called the tip. And he wasn't a witness of the crime. He called him the tip and she was enraged and good and killed that guy. So the guy the mother is still in prison about the guy that killed Probably he's probably close.
Speaker 3: To out now.
Speaker 1: So the mothers going to stay in longer. Oh yeah, absolutely, But she proved your point. She proved your point. Don't talk mesle my boy. Don't messle with my boy. What happened to the good grow brothers got hit by a drunk driver in New Jersey? The hockey players, Oh yeah, that's right. Yeah, they had a big event for him, his Columbus. Now, lastly, before I turned things over, the segment on your right, my left the Central Park five, the five young men who were convicted of raping, an attempt at murder and brutalizing a young stockbroker is now two weeks before the election. This happened thirty five years ago, suing Donald Trump for defamation. Defamation, I will I'm not allowed to take positions of the Central Park.
Speaker 3: Five.
Speaker 1: Let me just make a political comment.
Speaker 11: Everyone should be very wary of anything happening in the last two weeks before a campaign.
Speaker 1: Including your parents here.
Speaker 11: Well, well, I come in here, I come in here and give you stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: So you're coming more frequently now that you won't come in after November. I know that we'll never see you again. You can find me with a search war and a backo of bloodhounds, we couldn't find you. Speaking of back hos, what if my great great great grandfather, William Cunningham the Resurrectionist had a back hoe back in the eighteen seventies and eighties at Washington Park. What would it look like now, Well, we all have a dark chapter in our room for bl blink. It's bla blink. I'm sorry, blink. We all may have that dark chapter, but your chapter is pretty dark. I mean it's ultra dark. You must admit, Olny.
Speaker 11: He would have dead bodies sitting next to him.
Speaker 1: In a buggy. Hey, say, if you works. Say if you words at night, was it weekend at Bernie's or something? Yes, we all have a dark chapter in our history. But my guy, old Cunny was an entrepreneur who would pay for the They pay him for the funeral. He dress up the body nice, put him in the caskets, drop him in the ground at Washington Park, wait three days, dig up the body, then sell the body of medical science. That guy was an entrepreneur.
Speaker 11: Seeing your grandson's kids will be talking about using and YMCA. So it's just kind of a family tradition of embarrassment.
Speaker 1: Segment. Give me some one right there, one right there? Will he the stood supporters of Proud Service. Ever your local temp Star heating and air conditioning dealers tame star quality you could feel in Cincinnati called the experts preferred home comfort five, one, three, eight, nine to two h V A C spot segment. What about your great great grandfather in Middletown? What did he do dig graves for a living? It wasn't They wasn't living in Middletown?
Speaker 3: Then where was he?
Speaker 1: Probably ground down here on the west side, the best side, White Oak, round Ron's Roost. World Series Game one? Will he coming up on Friday at Dodger Stadium. Don't care the cheapest ticket? What nine and fifteen dollars? What if you want a good seat like Joe Dieters, the highest is thirty five thousand? What does that come with?
Speaker 3: Well? What I think? He?
Speaker 1: I think that you sit in a dugout next to Otani? Hey, hey, shoe, hey, give me a tip on the average price for ticket says in game one is eighteen hundred dollars. Can you tell me Joe about Pete said if he if he had a translator, he'd be in the Hall of Fame. You know who didn't speak of the and p probably didn't need a translator. Tom, how's Pete doing? I heard he's in a drawer somewhere in Clark County. That's I hope not. I hope not too. I hope he's being honored, respect it.
Speaker 11: I would think where is I hope the city would do something for Pete.
Speaker 1: I mean, my gosh, he's the wrong color. No, no Bengals update. Will he good? Brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town in Northern Kentucky. Of course, the Bengals go to three and four after beating those Brownies. What does Scottie Johnson say about the newest member of council. He's a white guy. We don't want him. Can you comment on that? No embarrassing Bengals line at six oh five Here on seven hundred WLW Brown's quarterback Deshaun Watson out for the rest of the season, suffering that ruptured achilles. What was yesterday's cheering Browns fans as Deshaun Watson writhing in pain is leaving the field of honor and Brown's faithful. They're cheering the departure of Deshaun Watson. They booed him before the game, when he ran out on the field in pregames, and then he's carted off and they're booing him some more. No respect they had.
Speaker 11: They had a bad weekend. They get knocked out of the playoffs in baseball, and then they.
Speaker 1: Had to face that. Bengals said, bad weekend, bad weekend votes in Cleveland. You better start talking about the Brownies and the Guardians in a positive way.
Speaker 11: The rock and roll Hall of Fame thing was pretty good, and he would know about that, yes, he would please continue segment.
Speaker 1: Xavier's announced that Romayne Sato's number ten jersey's going to be retired this season. The Sado's jersey will be the ninth banner hang at the Centas Center. Joe, you have season tickets. Your reaction to remains, I'm excited about Xavier basketball this year. Lost the best player and they kicked the crap out of the Flyers by twenty up there, they look good. You got to pay a lot for the I assume a lot of the rich people like you were paying.
Speaker 11: Ex coach Miller. No, he's got his stuff together.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Cole Rane High School might do a little nail. How to do this weekend segment? Lost again? Have they won a game in the last two years? No, deer Park beat up on Marymont. Think about this. Cole Rain State champions Now they can't win a game against the little sisters of the poor. What's the difference, sag, what's happening? What's the difference? You're connected to that?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Is it coaching seven eighth and ninth graders that just quit playing, not getting the players like deer Park. Maybe Cole Rain should schedule deer Park, baby, so that'd be all right. Got a text here from deer Park faithful telling me that they're raising lots of money for hurricane relief in various parts of North Carolina ice And so I think it's good for the park under the leadership, of course, under under the leadership of looking at a photo, under the leadership of Deer Park leadership. Very good, very good, God bless raising a lot of money and that job. And of course you can't comment on anything, correct nothing. I'm out of it. Are you having any more sports stars come in lately for the Athletic Fund? Can't say we have one schedule? Do you have to wait? Oh, we thought we had Pete Rose about two months?
Speaker 11: Wow, you hadus and try to get Joe Burrow.
Speaker 1: Can't say who it's going to be, but uh, when is that event taking place? It's going to be in March. Jim Stall's gonna head up a big one. But we're gonna remember Pete Rose and it didn't work out. Now, did you did you need counseling at sant X and all Joe when you went there? Any idea you had a lineup for counseling anything like that. I just tried to keep a low profile and get through the class. Did you line up for counseling at sant X like Rocky Boyman did. No, Rocky was a problem child at st X. He is in counseling repeatedly, constantly. Where's he today? No kidding, supposed to be here today? Where's the rock? I don't know. He's absent. I don't believe it. He thought st X was represented to fine. You can say that again. Some of those news stories are fabulous, That's all I can say. They would even be stories if it wasn't. Is this happened to Deer Park, it would be a parade for.
Speaker 3: The kid.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to comment, Joe, be careful, it's not one of my case. Careful. What about the Central Park five suing Donald Trump for defamation of their character? Interesting timing? How's that possible? I don't understand what, Joe. If your opponent would like equal time, I encourage you to come on in. I would urge you, all right, please please please please do it, Please come immediately, Yes, please, Joe, thank you.
Speaker 11: If you can secret away that video of me singing in Bermuda, I appreciate it. I'm bringing Megan Shanahan and Dan Hawkins here next time. Let me know if you can bring.
Speaker 1: You can have the three Democrats, and I'm going to let's talk about positions about you being soft on crime. Yeah, Democrats were much more difficult.
Speaker 3: What what what?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 1: Torture, crucifixion?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What's worse? But Joe, you're soft on crime.
Speaker 3: Remember that.
Speaker 1: Don't defend the character of the Central Park five. Okay, I would never do that. Just think about that. And I know you like it when judges go back thirty to thirty five years to try to dig up issues on cases. Now you're gonna get me in trow. I'm gonna get you now. Now we're there. Now we're gonna start. Now we're gonna dia DQ. Time to go, Time to go with Joe. Thank you for your fingers. I thought he'd be here by now. Where is he should be watching your video? Out back video he's watching I had my clothes on segment. Get me out of the stooge report bully in honor of a justice shoe in the House and vote for him. Coming up November the fourth, When fifth you fool? When Kamala Harris voted the fourth to be a Democrat. But when Kamala Harris brings out Liz and Dick Cheney to endorse her candidacy. You know it is a problem going on. I heard Bob Taft endorsed uh Serry Brown yesterday. Bob Taft is a clown. Whatever. We leave you with the importal words of the stood report. Well, we got the museum levee. Now we got all these special levies out. None of the other counties have them, and you've endorsed every one of them on your show right before the election. When it came time for the stadium tax thing about eleven years ago, where was Joe Eaters?
Speaker 3: I was there?
Speaker 1: Did you indorse it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right? I was the guy fighting it wasn't I wasn't I the one opposing spending public money. No, you indorsed it.
Speaker 3: I did, Yes, you endorsed it. If you remember this, the whole campaign was not being a major league city and all that stuff. Remember that, Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't recall that at all, nor your memory is just very solid rageous. It's sutrageous. Well, I don't recall that at all. You recall that, Yes I do.
Speaker 3: I was you back.
Speaker 1: I was out there like the drum major in the front of the baby. You're daggone right, you were we need to be a first class city guys. Find that money with the senior cheerleader in the whole group, along with Deb has had the baton and you were leading the band. But that's right, you were the major at equal time. Please come in, melody, come on in, Please come on. News Radio seven hundred W l W