Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey Hey hey hey, welcome to the snart Tack.
Speaker 1: You're about to teach your.
Speaker 3: He's glazed by the great Chris Ray God, Derek black Belt and Tom Sweety.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some neck shiit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing.
Speaker 4: Clody, low up, bar, I'm rolling.
Speaker 1: What the hello, Joe, we're gonna do this time?
Speaker 4: It's not even oh no, I think stupid. It's just it's just people.
Speaker 1: There's one video of.
Speaker 4: Him being corrected live on air again and he's just stupid.
Speaker 1: Even realize people like that fuck hit he's talking about. Of course, of course he thinks horrible things about you do. But yeah, okay, so it's mostly the Trudeau stuff. It's he's so predictable. It's like, of course even worth talking about. Of course you hate Tredeau. It was mostly there's a lot of people talking like, I don't know if Bill Burr did it consciously, but he like refuted the ship that that uh, he refuted some of the stuff that Joe was saying. Oh really yeah, but like I don't know if he did it on purpose or if it was just a lot of people were accidentally proved it wrong because it's so easy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, he was on Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 3: And then so when you say some of that stuff, people like, oh shit, he he's talking about Joe Rogan.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I'm not sure if he is. I don't think he is. I think it's just Joe Rogan was repeating some of the bullshit and Bill.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I don't think it was. I don't think he was specifically talking about him.
Speaker 3: It was just that like, oh, Joe Rogan specifically said it was the biggest stir of the one of the conspiracy theories of like the fires or whatever. Yeah, and so like it looks like you were refreating John was like, I don't know if it was that.
Speaker 1: It's only mismanagement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's still like that, like and crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was the homeless thing because Joe was the one saying the homeless Joe is a hates homeless people now.
Speaker 1: He never he never used to just Staddy because he looks like a homeless bird. But yeah, he hates him now. So yeah, they wanted him off that thing. I could tell. Jimmy was like, I'm going to get It was definitely even when he was like, we're back to Luigi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was never left Luigi. There was nervous energy in the in the crowd. There's always there's.
Speaker 1: Not a crowd cheering. I don't know, like like they were cheering at some points, but the laughs he was looking he Bail Burr was looking at the crowd to like kind of like like yeah, but there was kind of like not all bursting laughter because it wasn't just cheeky bullshit. It was like, oh, this is real.
Speaker 3: So there was like people like us laughing, and then there was other people like should I laugh.
Speaker 4: There's always nervous energy whenever Bill Burr is on a show that isn't conan like, whenever he's like I remember he did I remember he did one with the audience might remember this also high Yeah you welcome to.
Speaker 1: The Dark Tank bib. Yeah, oh you said we're rolling?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well good, yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll do a clap, we'll do clip, we'll leave this in what of course? There you go?
Speaker 4: All right, we're all set. Uh yeah, welcome to the Stark Tank Podcast. On our concest to Stark, we just kind of started talking.
Speaker 1: I did my brain didn't fully grasp that you said. I looked at the numbers and I was like, that's strange, and I'm just like.
Speaker 4: I said, we were rolling like twice and then we just kept said it twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was I think I did now. I feel I know you said it.
Speaker 3: My brain recalled you saying it now because I'm like, I do remember hearing that.
Speaker 1: But you could also have worn the same clothes one time before and give me mis remembering everything about the room, because that happens way too often sometimes.
Speaker 4: I specifically like, I like, I'm wearing these this exact shirt and hat combination from when I that I wore yesterday on a sacred so people think I do a lot one day.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool. They were like, oh man, he's such a hard worker. Grindt grind. I'm gonna wear the same I'm not gonna change that day in five hours somehow.
Speaker 3: And one day Hulk Hogan said that you're that math. That reminds me of Hulk Holgan because he's been exposed for.
Speaker 1: Lying like a bunch and one of them was he says, I during sixty five days right in a year, He's like, I've worked four hundred plus days and year. Brother, you know how I can do that flying to Japan and then flying back to America. The time change makes it for an extra that is so psychic. And then there was headlines breaking Hulk Hogan advinced time travel.
Speaker 4: It was like breakthrough technology. Remember that photo he posted on Twitter of like pooping my.
Speaker 5: Gym brother, brother, Ah, the picture is gone, so it just looks like he's just talking about hoop.
Speaker 4: I know. Yeah, oh I wanted to bring I just just because I started the thought and I didn't finish it.
Speaker 1: I know. People get annoyed when that happens.
Speaker 4: The con when there was an episode of I think it's one one of the late night guys who's not Colbert, When when Bilbert was on Colbert years ago, mega awkward energy, Yeah, like incredibly like it was like it was like I remember it was like a big kind of story that day because it's just like, man, he really does not know how to conduct an interview with the comedian at all. Like he just trounces all over it. He's like interrupting, he's not letting it. Yeah, he's like fighting against it. He's like, why is that funny? He doesn't say that exactly, but I like that.
Speaker 1: Kind of I've ever walked.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I've never watched him outside of him doing his fake conservative Stephen Colbert thing, the Colbert areport, so I've never seen his real energy. I've only seen him one time when he was He used to be kind of like I would say, in the center, kind of trying to find his way. And he endorsed Ron Paul one time when m Paul was running, but not for like the crazy reasons, but for the reasons like, oh he's he's talking about real issues like the foreign you know, military complex and and the Federal Reserve shit like that. And I was like, oh, yeah, that's that's reasonable. But barring that, I don't know anything about him actually, so that sucks that he actually sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's just not very skilled in this specific avenue.
Speaker 1: I don't know why he has the show really.
Speaker 4: It kind of just doesn't make sense to It would be like Hulk Hogan having a show like that.
Speaker 1: Oh like a talk shitt watch it. Watch it would exist for like a week.
Speaker 4: It would be maybe good from like a curiosity stamp for the same reason that you like, maybe like stare at ants when you're a kid.
Speaker 1: I mean I've watched Bradley, Bradley what's his name, the fucking the roid head, the dude that's like I could beat up any UFC fighter. I'm fucking two seven Martin. Yeah, I watched this ship and I'm like, oh my, I want to see him die.
Speaker 4: Is that that guy?
Speaker 1: He's just one of the most insecure men on the planet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's like a giant dude, really strong, does bodybuilding and then he challenges it. He's because he's so big, he thinks he can beat up everybody, and so all he does is like I can easily. Like Nate Diaz is a UFC old, not a champion. He was a UFC fighter, really good, but he's small.
Speaker 1: He probably walks Aroun at one hundred and eighty pounds.
Speaker 3: Yea, and uh he's like I could beat you, Like he's like in Nate Dias is just like sure, you know, like kind of dismissing him, like, yeah, stop being ridiculous, dude.
Speaker 1: There's a part. Do you remember you know.
Speaker 3: Brian Callen, He's he's he was on Mad TV. He's one of used to be Joe Rogan's friend.
Speaker 1: But then I think he got accused of like raping someone, so that Joe Rogan distance himself. Yeah, the whole thing. Yeah, hell, how long before he's back on the show.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, he hasn't come back on since I think, but he did get embraced back in the comedy world because us to have a podcast with Brandon Shab the Fighter in the Camp. Yeah, and then he left for a while. But then they're like back because of course they embraced the rapists.
Speaker 1: They don't care.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: So anyway, long story short, Bradley Martin and Brian Callen had a quick little just sparring just there is kind of wrestling and then like let's do a little jiu jitsu and fucking Bradley Martin is huge and got reversed by bitch as Brian Callen, and it was one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen, because I'm like, Brian Collen's a stupid comedian that I feel like you could probably give him problems, like but like, and then Bradley Martin is this huge, hulking roid freak that gets upset by everything, and somehow when you were trying to take him down and like dominate him gets reversed by the one of the shittiest comedians around, and I was and I was like, this is it was so much second hand embarrassment. I turned it off.
Speaker 1: The problem the problem with him is that he's someone He's one of the guys that like this. We live in a world unfortunately now where you just can't pick fight, you said his last time, where you just can't you can't go making fights with people anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's that unfortunate, but like I know, people.
Speaker 1: Just think like I'm jack, that means you could fight. And I was seeing a whole life of people are like, oh, I'm big, I can fight, and getting beat by people that are like, don't wan them. You don't have it.
Speaker 4: You don't you don't have a guaranteed survival of like getting out of an altercation with an armed Dimitri Martin, you know, like yeah, and that's not a very particularly threatening individual.
Speaker 1: Even like it's martial artists, even them, they're like, oh, yeah, again, I don't know what the is gonna happen, but I assume I'm gonna win because I'm a trained fighter. Could kill you, could I.
Speaker 4: Mean, it's it is all takes is a gun, what's the weapons? That's the part.
Speaker 1: And the keno thing is like the one where they trip you and they shove the upper part of your.
Speaker 3: Chest hit the floor. That it's supposed to be using your energy against your not.
Speaker 1: That's not what it is. It's it's the grappling. It's like the takedown. It's like, I forget what it's called talking about you do. I think it's a juno.
Speaker 3: Juno is a real one where you you know, it's like a lot of throwing techniques where you can also use people's energy against themselves, like someone comes at you and then you fucking flip them.
Speaker 1: I think. I think it's no about.
Speaker 3: About so, it's which so it's it's one of those weird panic breasts.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. He just went He's went full sale.
Speaker 4: He was like, I told you last episode.
Speaker 1: It's a new racist to me. That's cool. I don't care the difference between China and Japan. I don't I don't think. I don't think they don't think. I don't think. Shout out to all the Tinese people that listened to all formula that have VPN. So the TikTok get a VPN right, I'm assuming so that's because it's tomorrow once the people are going to test that theory, because that it makes sense to me when I was like, Oh, if there are plenty of things that you can't access regionally and then you use a VP and you have access to it, that's what it sounds like, what's gonna happen unless I do. You don't know. Have you guys heard about how many places porn hubs bended?
Speaker 3: And yeah, I've actually paid close attention to that because I wanted to see if society.
Speaker 1: Was going to collapse in those regions. You know. I feel like there's a lot of people that need porn to not do horrible things like I think. I think there's more than I'd like to keeps them in their goon cave and without nutting on people's legs. I wonder if that's happened in a state where there's no porn. Did that happen some don't remember?
Speaker 4: Somebody in our audience who we will not pay to do this, go investigate.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like when that when that was like when that was impending people, just like a bunch of like freaking terabites of just like random hard drives were being sold at crazy rate. This is a whole Like there's just one guy that's like a dispensary's like, what do you need?
Speaker 4: Oh, there's definitely mean there must be well, I don't know. Maybe it's probably.
Speaker 1: Is one site.
Speaker 3: Also there's was it only porn hub?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 4: Was that it?
Speaker 1: It was several? I think I actually don't be I don't remember pretty sure. I don't know anything. I don't live in a.
Speaker 3: I remember just paying to yeah, right to live in a place that tries to I know they said it's for Uh, there's the concerns. Porn Hub was like, we're concerned about people secure.
Speaker 1: I know they're not.
Speaker 3: They don't care about that, so to not comply. I don't know the real reason right right of why they're like, oh, we're concerned about our blahbl bus security because to use those sites you have to upload your ID or something like that.
Speaker 1: I think what happens is that they're the uh, the workforce is diminishing so much and people are getting they're getting so unnerved. They're like, Yo, we gotta do anything we can to make people have kids, even through the worst means possible. So we gotta get rid of poor care.
Speaker 4: I don't know how I feel about it really because on some of them, I'm like, it's probably not amazing that we have. Like I think porn is like one of those things where it's like it's like guns in the sense that like, I don't think we really thought about machine guns when we said like right to bare arms, you know, or like yeah, in the same way, I don't think we thought about porn that literally like follows us that we could pull out in our pockets on the subway, you know, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand. I think I think porn is too accessible to a degree, yes, but how much does that hurt people? Exactly? Yeah, I mean that's debatable. How much does it really hurt? Hard?
Speaker 4: Probably hurts some people were really bad, But it's.
Speaker 1: There's there's like that, there's like the.
Speaker 4: Thing ye where it's like just because one person freaks out, is like is that worth?
Speaker 3: It's Not's not worth. I I'm on the side of you can't ban it. You shouldn't be able to, especially it's supposed to be for adults. But I just think societally we should just be better at myating ship, like and what I mean by is just what do they say, everything and everything moderation, thank.
Speaker 1: You, we need magazines back. Let's bring back magazine.
Speaker 4: That is like a perfect medium.
Speaker 1: It is, It's like it I actually missed.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, man, you know it would be nice to get another Game Informer and uh get like there's just sometimes some feelings that I sometimes miss the and then the smell of the paper and like flipping through.
Speaker 1: Those old game performers are high quality. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when I was home for New York. When when I was home in New York, I had I realized I still have like the stack of like old game Informers, like I had like insane amountimum and I was opening them. It's just like damn, Like they just feel really high quality, the new ones that they like because they rebooted for a little bit and then they got shut down immediately.
Speaker 1: Yeah like a little games stop projects. Yeah yeah, but I have all of them.
Speaker 4: I have every single one of the new run of game Performers, and they feel like I don't even know, they feel like they're vegan somehow.
Speaker 1: Something that I want to I want to get up pornomag so heavily comecross that I can throw on the gun it shatter. Why would you want that just to just to have it aesthetic mind? Maybe?
Speaker 3: So you mean you so you get a porno mag work on it for I don't know how many years, two, three weeks.
Speaker 1: Weeks, week week. Oh my goodness, that is great. That's a lot of I mean, have you ever owned a porno magazine?
Speaker 4: I got one in like twenty like I think nineteen or eighteen when I accidentally stumbled drunk from one from like a bar into like a place where they were having the Alt Porn Awards.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, it was.
Speaker 4: Crazy, and they gave me like a like a to go bag, oh and a bunch of I had like a porno bag and like a crop top with my free cams on it.
Speaker 1: But I wish I still had it. I don't know where the hell it is. I've never gotten one. Actually, I don't think of it. That disappoints me. Yeah, because I bought a DVD of course, on my eighteenth birthday. One. I have one porn dvd?
Speaker 4: Is it is it?
Speaker 1: No? No, it's not that one. I have one porn DVD.
Speaker 4: We found a por We found a porn DVD in a friend of ours desk, oh when you like you like you talking about the podcast before. But he left the country and he was like just keep the desk, and like we don't want this desk. So he broke it open and we found.
Speaker 1: Like what was it again? It was like a just a Javanese of.
Speaker 4: Course, it was like an I hate that I saw. I saw good.
Speaker 3: Uh, this was this, This was the Jesus, this was this was actually because the thing that turns me off is the you know, the the cat moaning or whatever that the chicks where they sound like they're so high pitched they almost sound like cats.
Speaker 4: I think the DVD might have been before it felt vintage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was before that for that ship, because I'm cool with that.
Speaker 3: I saw something recently on Twitter which actually I was like this rules because it was it's like at a fancy bar that's like oak bar, and then like this girl's behind the bar and there's one girl sitting down. They're fully clothed, and then all of a sudden, a dick just pops out of a hole. So it's like a glory whole bar and she's like sophisticated, just fucking going to town on this thing. And I was like, that is the coolest. That's that's my type of society I want to live in. Like it reminds me of like almost like a La noirir. Like everything's like like like dark and gray. It's like it's getting sucked in. It's kind of old time. He has an old timey vibe that like it's like bleak but put together. Yeah, and but then all of a sudden, it's just porn. But it was Japanese and I was like these motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: I was like, they're innovating over there. There's like there's like's like a fucking there's a wave. There's away all tours over there, man, crazyols. Yeah, the I don't know porn porn magazines is like you can't really. Porn magazines are like tarot cards. I think we're like you have to be gifted them. Yeah, it's bad juju to buy a porn magaz bad juju. Don't say that I was gonna buy one.
Speaker 1: I don't have. I don't have. I don't have porn mags, but I have a porn comic book that I've been reading for like thirteen years.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that's.
Speaker 1: Crazy that reading, Like I'm it's like a it's like a web comic made by a creator that I found when I was like fourteen. Is it black and white? No, it's colored. It's colored. That's why I wouldn't not of course color.
Speaker 4: What does it do for you?
Speaker 1: So it's one I don't, it's it's just I think it's a long term investment. Now there's like a lore to it. It's like sunking costs. Yeah, sunking costs.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I mean a fair enough man.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm like, dude, I've messed him on Twitter. I'm like, yo, please finish this. I'm almost I'm in my third almost.
Speaker 4: Well since speaking of degenerate behavior. So there was h DJ.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's it's it's rather sophisticated compared to many of the port I mean.
Speaker 4: You're not like coming on a dog's eyes. But like I mean, it's like it's it's like it's you know.
Speaker 1: That's so it just doesn't even know what's going on.
Speaker 4: It just doesn't to be there. I think it's being fed the uh it sus biting like.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: So there was this guy. I don't know if anybody else saw it. This might have been like a highly localized Twitter thing, but I saw it and I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: It's equal parts tragic and hilarious to me.
Speaker 4: But so there's this there's a video of this guy going up to what I presume to be a bikini barista kind of thing. You know, you know there's people don't do you know what they are.
Speaker 1: It's pretty extremely niche. But yeah, I've heard of that.
Speaker 4: They haven't been Seattle and like Tacoma in that area, I know for sure. But it's basically it's just it's Hooters for cough cough. You know, you drive through and there's like a you know, there's tits and and then you get your coffee and you drive away. So this guy pulls up and I guess he's been giving you know, the staff problems because this video opens up with them approaching him with a phone, which doesn't you know, you don't do that to a random person history. So he goes up with the phone and he's he's like, he looks so normal. It's crazy. It is insane. So he looks so normal. He's like he's he's like smiling a little bit. He's like a man, I'm gonna get my cough, I'm gonna see tits. And then they go up to him and they lean over his window. He's got no pants on, and they go, I can't remember what they say in the video, like get the hell you need to leave, you need to leave, and then his expression drops immediately he drives away. And then later on in the day we find out that he killed himself.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I don't know. I heard that he killed himself when he found out, he went viral.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I know, I know he had a kid and a wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what's crazy about it. So, like I saw the photo that I saw, which by the way, is really like it's a little funked up to share that photo because they're like, don't come on, leave them out of it.
Speaker 1: Like they didn't, you know. But I was so happy with the story that he's like, oh, you had a wife and kidding, Well, the kid's a baby though, to be fair, okay, so that's even worse dud lost for the mom. It's not worse for the kid the kids.
Speaker 4: Though, I mean, what happened he died a warm yeah, war with himself. Yeah, she never specified so like she could, She's like she passes the life detect test because it's not a lie. She's just omitting a really important information war with five Yeah, but uh yeah like a barista.
Speaker 1: But yeah, dude, there's a photo of him like with his wife and the kids.
Speaker 4: They're like and it's like super recent.
Speaker 1: You can tell, so like, oh man it when I saw when I saw the wife and the kid picture, I was like, I'm not gonna make it. Wow, I just like I can't. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I was gonna tweet.
Speaker 1: I was literally tweeting something and I was like, nah, it's just really not the time. That must have been why he killed himself because it went viral. Yeah, like it went viral.
Speaker 3: But also he's like, oh my god, I can't live with the shame of my wife finding this out or whatever he did.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's what we do. He just I don't know, like did a backslip on a sword or something, a gainer on a sword.
Speaker 4: That's the most convoluted way to kill yourself.
Speaker 1: Back. You have to fight a way to stable.
Speaker 3: He gets a pony clamp right you like, so you have like a you have like a clam or vice grip on.
Speaker 1: The right up he lands lets out the largest scream for only three seconds and then it immediately cuts off.
Speaker 4: You cut yourself if you cut yourself directly in half and two has you fall to the side.
Speaker 1: Are both of them screaming? I guess you can't. You're not gonna be of them have at least one lung. But it's splits it is.
Speaker 3: You're so what if one side is cut enough to where your vocals are.
Speaker 1: Intact on the other.
Speaker 4: Okay, how about this? Both sides like they but they land face like like open side down, so a vacuum is is created.
Speaker 3: That's how it works. I'm pretty sure. Uh, I'm pretty sure. There's that discovery he was made by doctor Mangula.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like, oh, I wonder it's down. I wonder what kind of ship he really found out about people dying? Like what kind of fuck ship? He probably knows about the human body dying that other people just don't know that. I've never tried it, Like, I just what.
Speaker 4: A look of the reasons to kill yourself.
Speaker 1: It's not funny. It's funny, it's it's so low.
Speaker 4: Look it is really make no mistake, it's deviant, creepy behavior to jerk off with no pants at a fucking Bikiti breist to place. But like, I'm looking at this guy and immediately kills himself. And then they're like pedophiles was walking around perfectly fine, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: That's the problem because pedophiles don't think they're doing anything wrong. They like usually believe in their hearts of hearts, like I should be able to do this, Like what's wrong with what's.
Speaker 1: Wrong with everybody else?
Speaker 4: That's like we've been doing this for thousand years ago, Suddenly it's not okay.
Speaker 1: I mean, actually that's a good point, right.
Speaker 3: They're probably like, well, that is literally collapsing because we deviated from fucking little boys.
Speaker 4: What I thought that was like a gang of raving pedophiles coming to protest our job. You're making fun of us, are of us?
Speaker 1: I wish you were a little boy. I would teach you a lesson. You were a little boy, I would kill you, and dicey weapon did hide you and get caught later because.
Speaker 4: I'm stupid.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So this guy's dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this guy's dead, as ship man. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't I didn't know that's people are fighting out the origins.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's one of that this is one of those things where we don't need to know anything about him, so we can just stay on the level of like, this is funny, what an idiot?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: It turns out it turns out like we learned that like he's actually he was actually working on a cure for cancer and got real close and like or like, uh, he was.
Speaker 1: He was on the press of his getting a Nobel fucking surprised for some weird occurrence, his pants disappeared. Unbeknownst to him. It wasn't even him, it was he could imagine it wasn't him, Like how did this happen? But he was smiling again, having thank you for your Oh man, he was smile frames he just didn't cancel his smile.
Speaker 4: Was he genuinely just forgot his pad before? He has like or he has like a like a reverse flash in his life. Who's like imagine how many people have that?
Speaker 1: Like and there's a bunch of reverse like reverse Chris. Every time you do something something goes wrong, you're like, yo, this is not me, and you find out years later all of your major fun ups are because of this one actual person. I would go to jail. I think trying to kill that person. Yeah, I'd be like why, I would make why.
Speaker 4: It's like that Fanos thing where he's like he tortures that guy on his birthday every year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that human guy that just his name is David or something, torturing since he was a baby.
Speaker 4: It's like, what the hell. That's such a deep level of I've never felt that level of hatred for anything or anyone. Really, that's so cosmic.
Speaker 1: A that is a force, you know, And showing up in this guy's one bedroom apartment that's all shabby, just sitting on this couch, breaking the he weighs like flood nine hundred pounds, and you're just like, I like knowing you're not happy, and it's like why what do you get?
Speaker 4: What do you get from this, sir? Like satisfaction? Clearly, I guess.
Speaker 1: So it just makes me feel good.
Speaker 4: I guess so.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess it probably makes fun slap him to make death squirt?
Speaker 4: Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: Like? It's like she's like edging or she's she wasn't doing it for death. I think he is doing it for death, like and it's like some type of like edging. It's an asshole. I thought it was like, I think it's kind of both. I mean, but they don't mention that it's him being an asshole. This guy, this guy deserves a bad life for some reason. I just think it makes her like you know, it's the it's the female equivalent of gooning. I'd give him fent I feel like it wouldn't work. I feel like it wouldn't work, But like you, how would it in fent up Hulk? And he calms back down? Is that how you?
Speaker 4: That's what that's you to feed him? Are you gonna watch the Red Hulk?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know. If I don't, I don't know about this d D I E dunk. I don't even read comics. You know, Red Hulk's been around for I should d I E. I don't.
Speaker 4: G I ehme. Some fucking dumb asshole said that. I've definitely I've definitely seen you seen it already. I remember making that joke and then seeing it. That's the guys before he killed himself the I E. And then he fucking and he blew his brain. What a fucking mouser.
Speaker 3: He did a back flip and then somehow hit the trigger and the last second.
Speaker 1: He stabbed himself. He fell down, he fell on the trigger, a whole entire like but it was like police some things called it had a peewees playoffs police. No, they're not what what are they called? The whole like the ball falls down the hill, then it rolls in there you go, falls into one of those of it blows his head off that and then it facetimes this kid right before it happens to father the greatest, greatest. One frame he's him, and then the next frame he's a clicker.
Speaker 4: Face is like exploded open.
Speaker 1: That kid just like no, it'd be crazy. That was grown heath Ledger like like white Ledger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that guy dies for his sex.
Speaker 1: That I'm now a giant suicide. You combine every suicide together to one mega suicide.
Speaker 4: Was this guy's name is? He might know his name, That doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Well we know we know like everything about except his name.
Speaker 4: I guess suicide.
Speaker 1: Got clown.
Speaker 4: Suicide is clown suicide is the clowns?
Speaker 1: Was he was a clown?
Speaker 4: He's like magic like that cloud.
Speaker 1: It's me suicide is the clown?
Speaker 4: Does he just do various suicide tricks because he has to have a business, so he has to repeat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd assume he's immortal. He's on immortality.
Speaker 4: He does little tricks where you're like, he lynches himself, but he's fine. He shoots himself the head and he's fine. Yeah, and then all the kids are like, wow, I should try that.
Speaker 1: But then he's But then he finds the one thing that can kill him, and he finally did it. He finally did It's like the input you put into your brain that will kill you instantly.
Speaker 4: He did that.
Speaker 1: He went and got coffee, had no pants, got really upset at this time.
Speaker 4: It would kill him that those are the conditions.
Speaker 1: What if those were just jaggings that were brown, you know, what if those were just looking crazy.
Speaker 4: It's just it is genuinely just a fucking misunderstating. And he just got frightened by them.
Speaker 3: And it's like, oh my god, this looks like I didn't have pants on.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 3: Not even explained to anybody't even go to his wife and like, honey, some crazy shit's about to pop off.
Speaker 4: Onliney honey, look at me. You see how I look right now? You see how this looks these pants. You see there's a video of me going around right now with it that looks like I have no pants, looks like I'm harassing you.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, these are the pants that I'm wearing. You've seen them.
Speaker 4: Go look at the video.
Speaker 1: It's the same pants. Now, dude. You know what's funny?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you remember uh that Norwegian girl that I was dating?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She had these like jaggings or span X, whatever the fuck they're called, that were black and pink.
Speaker 4: But the the.
Speaker 1: Pink it was more peachy. It looked like skin.
Speaker 3: It looked like skin, and there was a she was just she was just jamming on my drum set and like like we're just playing like some black Sabbathe some bullshit. And people were like, is she wearing like People were genuinely like is she like? They were like, And I was like, it didn't even occur to me. So it is totally possible that this man was wearing brown spandex or leggings.
Speaker 1: Look, guys, I love making fun of this, right, yeah, maybe we should stop now. Maybe I love that. I'm happy they were at a half an hour exactly.
Speaker 4: There's the really only other thing that we have to talk about, really is and they find him in the cars like that.
Speaker 1: They find him in a car on the sword that he backflips. Yeah, he's like the new Arthur in the Stone.
Speaker 3: You gotta him, sucking asshole.
Speaker 1: I I I'm I'm done. Yeah, we're done. We're satisfied. You I can you can you stain us with blood?
Speaker 4: I mean, its what's out of If you keep.
Speaker 1: The blood on the sword, I think it'll it'll it'll fuck up the the iron. It won't be it won't be cool like all the swords red now that you can, it's fucked up. If anything, if.
Speaker 4: It would get any color, it would be more like probably like a like a panel orange, I would imagine, right, I think it would say anything like rusty.
Speaker 1: It's just gonna rust.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna.
Speaker 1: It's gonna.
Speaker 3: So you gotta you gotta gotta lube your sword, keep it nice in a mineral oil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna anyway. It's the resting peace that guy.
Speaker 4: I guess you rest in peace.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it's it's I mean, obviously it didn't deserve to die from just being pencil and just arrest him. To me, the biggest problem was, dude wasn't even like chief. He wasn't even ready to go to me. That's no, you did it, that's the problem. So it's not like he was even like how much of a pervert was he?
Speaker 4: Like the more I think about it, the more I think it's just pants like because it's right, you didn't see his dick at all, because.
Speaker 1: He wasn't even like, oh, I'm ready to go, like you know, like hey or nothing, like what is this dick is just tucked in? What was he gonna do with balloon trick afterwards? Like what?
Speaker 3: So like the whole thing where I was, I'm like, he wasn't like even he didn't even get ready or he wasn't like was this baby's first perv?
Speaker 4: Like was this maybe the first time? It was his first time experimental? He was like, and then he immediately killed it. Well, that'd be a lesson to you guys if you ever feel like there's like a weird, cheap sexual thrill I want to drive around with no pants on and broad day broad.
Speaker 1: I love. The more that we dissected, the more like fascinating to become.
Speaker 4: The thing about it is. Second, it's not even like a fucking whatever, who cares?
Speaker 1: What's his name? Again suicide suicide.
Speaker 4: The recipe suicide is the clown resident piece. Also to another legend who really does not belong in this in this company.
Speaker 1: But they are of the same notoriety. I don't know.
Speaker 4: David Lynch died at seventy eight. Seventy eight year old man. It's not surprising that he died. He necessarily similar and I think there's been.
Speaker 1: He made the Dune first movie, not not that I.
Speaker 4: Feel like he deserved to die.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. The movie is really bad. It's I tried watching it. Movie is horrible. Did he write it? No?
Speaker 4: He made He didn't know whatever fucking it's he was. You know he was gonna direct. You know the story about him almost directing Return of the Jedi.
Speaker 3: Do you know what that's it would have been had the same like stuff in it with he walks and all that should still been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would have been. It would have exist, but.
Speaker 1: Would have been like fucking probably monstrous, terrified.
Speaker 4: Like he tells this story about like how like George Lucas wanted him to direct the movie and he was like, I guess I shouldn't meet him. It's George Lucas, you know, Like why why would I not take a meeting with George Lucas, and he like takes him to like a he takes him into like a Ferrari ride, and he takes him to like a salad restaurant that only serves salad, and David Lynch is like, I don't fucking eat a salad and then he and then he takes it back and he's trying to explain like wookies to him, and David Lynch is like getting a headache. He's like freaking out, Like looking at this wookie, I think I.
Speaker 1: Heard that episode. Is that it's all real.
Speaker 4: It is all like he tells this story and it's so it's so funny. And he was like, I, George, you should direct it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't do this. This wookie is giving me a heart attack. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't do it, George. I'm having a pan maybe a little of the comment now I'm having a severe panic attack. I'm seeing that wooker. Isn't that the reason why? I actually because I feel like I'm starting to remember parts of that story. Uh that people were really surprised that David.
Speaker 4: Lynch took on Dune.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because like I think he didn't really want anything to do with shit like that, and then he did something that's kind of adjacent to it, you know, Yeah, is so like that dude is such a like. I like them. I like the books a lot, but they're like so heavily like they're so anti America. They're like so anti America in the way you make those movies that I feel like you have to be super politically involved to give a fuck about those things. Like I don't think an American can make a Dune movie, respectfully. I thought it was about worms are involved. It's about dunes, right, I don't know what the fun Dune is stupid, it's about I've never seen that movie.
Speaker 3: Just it's it's a movie about dudes. It's a movie about bring ATVs. And then they go fucking.
Speaker 1: They go in space and the worms and and they find space dudes.
Speaker 4: That it's just that scene in Napoleon Dynamite where the grandmother goes over the dune and the.
Speaker 1: Oka Rico's in fact in Dune, quick little quick.
Speaker 4: Thought Uncle Ricot, even the actor, I didn't think.
Speaker 1: This is this is where we get the lore about Uncle Rico being so tremendously powerful from football over the dunes. Oh yeah, fun fact, Uncle could have thrown that football that far. He just didn't. You just never had a chance.
Speaker 4: What are you watching that's making you say fun fact so often?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know why I say fun fat. You've been saying it a lot, like you got yeah, you got it from somewhere, but you got I said that show when I was little, and then I stopped because I think I stopped trying to show people what I care about, and I just say it way too much. Yeah, fun fat, you will you.
Speaker 3: You adopt things quite quickly for like about a week or two, and then it's gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah I have phases, Yeah, yeah, I have. I missed your you missed your gas phases when you were saying things were gas has a while ago. She's gas and I'm like, all right, It's like it's like he equips different. Yeah. Interesting, man.
Speaker 4: Like sometimes I like, I'll watch old videos of mine, like really old ones, and I'm like, my accent is completely different. It's truly kind of crazy. I don't know how the fun that happens.
Speaker 1: I don't think I haven't. That is interesting.
Speaker 4: The way that I speak and the intonation is like genuinely, like full on completely different.
Speaker 1: Really, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Granted it's more New York because I was, you know, but.
Speaker 1: You're like fucking whatever over here. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: When I go home, I do sound more like that to be fucking yeahs surrounded by people who do. Like my mom especially has like a thick, thick that accent, and it's gotten thicker somehow. There's no e r in the last end of your name. Christopher h Christopher always Christopher genuinely, but it's not, it's not it's not my game.
Speaker 1: Strike your fucking hand down and your dog walked at the worst moment. I saw that happen during Thanksgiving, what one of our friends was. I was carrying something and like one of our other friends, the dog I saw that I was drunker and I she walked back and the dog just decided the move at the worst moment, and it was like I gotta go right now, and she almost fell on top of the dog. And I'm like, why did it do that?
Speaker 4: It doesn't understand why did this to do that?
Speaker 1: I was like, I was so puzzled. I was like, because I watched it, I was like.
Speaker 4: I think I was on shrooms in that heaven.
Speaker 1: No, I yeah, after mushrooms and on Thanksgiving. Yeah whatever, okay, all right, Yeah, it's good good.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not like looking at the wall like trying to find demons or anything. It's just like it's it's just a good vibe when you know the right dosage you want to take shrooms.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, I didn't. It's illegal? Is it illegal exactly? I don't know. I don't think it's illegal, but I'm just kidding. I mean, if I don't, I don't know. I'm just joking around heroin.
Speaker 4: I don't care. You don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care either.
Speaker 4: I just you know, I don't think what.
Speaker 1: I don't think it is illegal, but I think as long as we don't, I feel like it's illegal to sell. But like, yeah, I imagine, so I imagine it's definitely legal to sell if you put if you put heroin in your balls, right, No, every every year you put a little bit of heroin in your balls.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Well, you have a baby that's addicted to heroin, you won't have you'll let me explain something. You're not gonna have a baby, what if you do what if you conceive, you're injecting directly into your test, right into your test. First of all, that pain is insane. Probably I can't even imagine that pain.
Speaker 4: That is genuinely like beyond my scope of like, I can't this that my game engine can't render that scenario.
Speaker 1: That'd be like you'd have ego death after doing that. You'd be like, ah, you're fucking frame dated with pop. I don't know people people that put silicon in their balls and deck just to make their balls and dig big. You don't only one, but I know happening. That's the better I know if it happening this guy. No, no, no, that's very real. That's what people. That's very real.
Speaker 3: So why you don't get any sleep by night is because you're sneaking out hanging out with some.
Speaker 1: Fucking weird people that put silicon on their They don't do it, but I know people that have seen it happen or see they I know of the con it. You got the silicon, yeah, man, I got it from the dark web whatever. I'm just around to see it dark interested Amazon dot dark. I want to go in a dark wab. My friends did once and they were like, it was not a good I don't feel good about it. They was like, it's it's just scary.
Speaker 3: Even if it's like something that's not like insane, I still don't like the idea of just having some type of marker that like, oh, I'm using, uh.
Speaker 1: What is it? You use a tour? And then they call them onion websites and I was just like, okay, because they have layers.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think that's why it's I'm assuming that's why, but maybe it's not that bad.
Speaker 1: I feel like it has to be that because it's just.
Speaker 4: It spoils, it overtakes everything, and it hurts your eyes.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like that's where that's where true villains are, you know that the kind of guys that, like.
Speaker 3: I learned about the tours and all that ship on a There's a guy named Simon. This bald dude has a beard that has like ten YouTube channels. You must have seen him before, glasses beard. He's he's a British and he fucking he's on today. I found biographics fucking the dark. There's like ten chan. I found a true crime one just by chance. I was like, oh, I want to learn about this guy that killed the town bully and nobody snitch.
Speaker 1: And then he was the motherfucker was just hell hello.
Speaker 4: I was like, what the you again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was like, it didn't even. It was totally by chance.
Speaker 4: It's like changing every channel and every show is different, but it's got the same cast.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: It's a I almost feel sometimes I feel like I'm dead because it doesn't seem real to have that many channels.
Speaker 1: Like this guy was like, how do you do anything? He just maybe he's all AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know somebody who's watching this knows exactly what I'm talking about. Don't remember his last name. I know his name Simon and Howell. I would never watch.
Speaker 4: He looks like a porcelain fucking dummy and dude, what did he do?
Speaker 1: Simon Cowell looks like all over his deck and then it's spread through his body. Simon Cole is like a soft park character rendered in like real life. You know. Yeah, he got like no features. He just has like the eyes in the mouth.
Speaker 4: He looks dirty.
Speaker 1: I don't like, if you look at his face, there's something about it.
Speaker 4: That looks like he looks clean and dirty. He looks like he's been powerwashed. Into a state of filthiness. There's just like a it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's it's like a perma perma coat of something like they they they recommended something and it was like like a like a oh, a coffee stain, like a like a like oak stain or something.
Speaker 4: There's something.
Speaker 3: There's something on him that I'm like, I'm gonnaull him up. Haven't seen him in wanna go to the theater?
Speaker 4: And Crome cast videos of squirrels having heart attacks on the under the screens.
Speaker 1: Yes, cool, let's go.
Speaker 4: I don't how did you even come to that. I had a dream that this happened. I'm not even squirrels having heart attacks. I had a dream that me and my friends were like pranking the movie theater, like yeah, let's go, let's go take over the movie theater.
Speaker 1: Screed.
Speaker 4: They got to the movie theater, we got like somebody I don't even know. It was like a friend from like junior high and I don't I don't talk to at all, and like he clicks someone on his phone and it was just like videos of scrolls clutching their arms and I think they were trying to watch like a real movie. But it's been on my mind ever since having because I was like, what a specific dream.
Speaker 1: Scroll clutching its heart and fucking pain fatigue is crazy.
Speaker 4: I think you see saw a video of a scroll like waking up and like actually like moving its hand to its chest and like people were like, look, it's grabbing his short and it's stuck in my head. But then I exacerbated in the dream to like heart attacks.
Speaker 1: What is going on with this guy? Look at him? He looks like his eyes are frowning, like, I don't know what, you know. Usually when you see David Lynch would create a that's it. David lyn is a David doing character.
Speaker 3: He's like like the what is this? The arkan on what is in like just before he went bald or whatever?
Speaker 1: Sounds gross and I can't tell what he's you know, usually when you see women in plastic surgery, I'm like, oh, you did this, you did that. You can kind of have an idea. I'm not sure what he did.
Speaker 4: He walked into the plastic surgeon and he was like, what do you want and he went yes, he surprised me.
Speaker 1: Yes, surprised me.
Speaker 4: Like a haircut, you just try to experiment. You're like, whatever, Yeah, give me whatever.
Speaker 3: I just need every needle in his face fucking drill stuff and fucking pulls his ship back and steals them together.
Speaker 1: He pulled. He he laps his face, puts his hands under his eyelids, yanked hard on the muscle of his cheekbone, and it's like he's pulling his hard. He has his feet on his chest, pulling as hard as he can't just scratch him. Oh man, could you go a little harder?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so David Lynch, Yeah, there was some peace. David Lynch, twin Peaks, a bunch of iconic stuff he did, Like I remember he did a weird a crazy PS two ad like all right, like a long time ago obviously when the PS two was new.
Speaker 1: Really just weird guy.
Speaker 4: I love him specifically, like not just because of his like stuff, but like I love his like interviews and the way that he talks to people. There's always like one of my favorite things that he's ever done was like him like do you ever see him crashing out where he's like talking to the camera about like, don't watch a movie on a fucking iPhone, you fucking idiot. Like he's like he's berating the audience for like watching movies on their iPhone. It was just like, you're not getting the fucking experience if you're watching it on a phone, you dip shit. He's like angry, but it's like it's awesome. I never saw it. It's so fucking funny. That was like the first thing. That's the first thing that I saw of his and then I started.
Speaker 1: Watching his movies. Have you heard any of his music?
Speaker 4: I know that it exists, I haven't heard any of it, so he has. I saw an interview that he was given in France, in France, yeah, where he was like filming a music video for one of his songs, and he had like no shirt on, he was caked in mud and there was like a nude model behind him. He was like, yeah, I'm fucking working on something.
Speaker 3: So anyone who's listening right now, if he hadn't heard his music, go listen to Crazy Clown Time.
Speaker 1: It's fucking insane.
Speaker 4: Did you see the cartoon he did where it's like a guy getting thrown through a word do.
Speaker 1: With it farting? No? I have not, Like David Lynch is crazy. He is, but it's like it's the best. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was genuinely surprised because I just figured, like, I know he's old, but it was kind of like he's kind of like a Bowie kind of figure, where like I just kind of assumed that he would be around for a long time.
Speaker 1: No one.
Speaker 3: That's why I guess that's why this hit hard, right, Yeah, old, But people were like, what the fuck? Like David Lynch died that you just you did? I thought he was gonna be like Scorsese, He's just yeah, he's ancient. He's like he was gonna be like Larry King.
Speaker 1: You look, yeah, Larry King was. We were all at peace like whenever he died.
Speaker 4: I realized that just that I forgot that he died.
Speaker 1: He died, but like it was one of those things to like I meant, Hi, did I tell you that met him once? Yeah?
Speaker 4: His head was just like at his head is he's like do you remember do you remember Evil Concarne? No, It's like, yeah, how like the stomach was in the center and it had like it was talking that was like him or like a kingpin from a Spider. It's like, and I've never listened to Crazy clown time, it's basically him and false settled just saying random.
Speaker 1: Ship poly blah blah. It's fucking nuts.
Speaker 4: Dude, It's insane, insane. He's genuinely crazy, dude. He there's a show called Gravity Falls, right, it's like a popular cartoon. It was significantly after my time, but it's it's very heavily based, like not based, but like very obviously clearly inspired by Twin Peaks, like a lot of things are. Yeah, And they initially wanted to get like one of the characters to be voiced by David Lynch, and he just didn't, so like they ended up just doing like an impression of him, apparently. And I didn't know this because no one saw this show. David Lynch plays himself as the bartender in the entirety of the Cleveland Show.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's some It's just Garland ship just because I mean, that's insane. That's so random.
Speaker 1: That reminds me of like South Park when they would get like they got George Clooney to play a.
Speaker 4: Dog, oh yeah, lay a cat, yeah, or like how fucking what was it? A wild Thornberry's had flea play like, uh.
Speaker 1: Donnie, I remember seeing the behind the scenes of him. Point yeah, I remember that I wonder what Donnie's gonna be like when he becomes an adult. That's son I've always wondered. You think you think like he becomes a person or I think he dies young.
Speaker 4: I think I think he gets infected.
Speaker 1: I think Nigel experimented on him. I think Donnie. I think Donnie is that kind of guy that like he goes. He's like one of those guys like really like.
Speaker 4: If you were Nigel, you would experiment on don.
Speaker 1: Can you feel what is it? What happens if I inject silicon into your penis Curry? Right? Or like an impersonator something? Is it? Tim Curry? I thought it was Curry.
Speaker 4: I think it was Tim Curry. It's not Tim Curry. It's meant to be, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. It's very clear, like the people who do Christopher Walking and show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I remember David the Barbarian had that where they had like like a bitch like I'm twinkling the Marbel Horse clearly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was. That was crazy.
Speaker 4: It's the range show for Disney that felt like it should have been like that was like a billion Mandy tear kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was clearly why they existed.
Speaker 4: That horse wanted to kill himself, like straight up, like Bill bones about it, like it was very clearly alluded.
Speaker 1: To that night. I hear things in my dream.
Speaker 4: The voices are terrifying, and it's like, this is.
Speaker 1: Like BoJack Horseman. No, it's not the same kind of kill yourself, though it's a different kind of it's still kill it's a slightly it's still a kill yourself, but it's a different it's a different reason for killing yourself. Speaking of kill yourself things inspired by David Lynch, Uh, did you ever play uh Deadly Premonition?
Speaker 4: Dude, Deadly is amazing. It's because it's so fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: I remember the coffee see specifically the divisions of the coffee or whatever. I'm like, this is fucking amazing. It's it's guys, go on YouTube and just just watch a play through Deadly Permation. You will not regret it. It is psychotic. It was that was That was a special time for me.
Speaker 3: When a podcast used to listen to Viga Game Apocalypse, they would talk about Beetle games obviously, and I was at work and I was like, I can't fucking wait to get home. It was one of those things to where like you're hearing them go through it, and I'm like, this is exactly what I needed in my life. Just the dumbest fucking because they're they're talking about games that are terrible but awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah that way so and I was just like, this is so bad, it's good, so bad, it's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's from it. Yeah, and so that that's uh man, it just David Lynch reminds me of nothing but good times. Like there's markers in my life that he's directly connected to. Or I was like, that was fantastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Even his crashouts are fucking hilarious.
Speaker 4: Like there's this there's a scene of him directing a movie and then there's somebody asked him was like if you want to cut the scene down? He goes like what is it with everybody? Like, who cares how long a fucking scene is? Come on, give me a fucking break.
Speaker 1: And it's like.
Speaker 4: He's so fucking funny. But yeah, like yeah, rest in peace, legend. I haven't seen a lot of this stuff, Like I really only unfamiliar with Twin Peaks, and I think I saw part of a racer head. But I was like, I was I was too high to watch that movie.
Speaker 1: That movie is so fucking weird. Man, I was too high to watch that movie.
Speaker 4: And I shut it off because I got I started getting like anxious, so like I turned it off. But I yeah, it's like you said, it just reminds me of like a lot of good ship. So rip legend said that of all the seventy eight year olds, we lost that one.
Speaker 1: Right right, there's definitely some other fucking dickheads.
Speaker 4: That definitely other people in their late seventies early eighties that probably should be.
Speaker 1: Dead that avoided death twice unfortunately. Yeah, horble bitch, mother bitch, mother bitch talking. Of course you got me, Sue. A side is, Sue, A side is?
Speaker 4: Is that beautiful?
Speaker 1: Girls, it's beautiful clown, beautiful clown clown. You take your pen.
Speaker 4: On some questions left by our lovely patrons over at Patreon on comm slash or so I can't remember. You can right in there is early as one dollar will get you add free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you said, exactly.
Speaker 4: You just like that early access uh to episodes, exclusive episodes, all that stuff, So pop on over there, pop patroon of the com Please do I want.
Speaker 1: To go to you should go to an inauguration. Guys, we should go. Isn't it happening like tomorrow? We can catch a flight.
Speaker 4: I'm not we can go to we can I am not taking a plane to the fucking East coast.
Speaker 1: That'll be dude. If we were recorders of the inauguration, I think that'd be that would first of all, this channel would blow the fuck up.
Speaker 4: I don't think that. I mean, you're exaggerating, but I think it would be a good video.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be a good I think it'd be a crazy thing to put on our channel. That's the inauguration, cause inauguration.
Speaker 4: Look it up.
Speaker 1: If if you're seriously about going out, well, actually go to inauguration. I'll suffer on a plane and have anxiety attack, like ten times. It's in two days. No, what day we're recording this?
Speaker 4: On the seventeen, I actually have no concept of what. Today's Monday, Friday seventeenth.
Speaker 1: It's Monday.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's on Monday.
Speaker 1: We got time. We can drive there, we had no stopping.
Speaker 4: We can make it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go to the inauguration. Why not?
Speaker 4: I think it would be a good idea, But I just I don't know, Like what if something happens again and then like we're implicated and then like.
Speaker 1: I didn't be funny, I like we're there just because that'd be that'd be a once.
Speaker 4: In a lifetime no fly list.
Speaker 1: You know, we would have been on a no fly list. We're not. We're clearly. Look at look at us. We have so much material to be like, oh we're no, we're going. We weren't there for the lulls and then someone died. We didn't, We didn't have anything to do with it.
Speaker 4: How expensive are flights to d C, d C the inauguration? Because I have a price limit.
Speaker 1: Here to d C. This is gonna be fucking crazy. We're going and you're dead. You're you're dead. Wrong if you think I'm going to miss that, Yeah, you're dead.
Speaker 4: It's pretty step, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's not cheap.
Speaker 4: I'm going. I'm not doing dead.
Speaker 1: Sir, It's no man. I don't know. This might be worth it. I don't Why does it keep doing this, doing this? Use your phone, shut up, shut up. This as a manifesto. No, I didn't eat.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna beat that kid's record anyway. While you look for plane tickets to the inauguration that will definitely be at And if we don't tell you what we went, and if you didn't see us, you didn't look hard enough, right, Yeah, come find us at the inauguration. If you don't find us, as your fault.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be in the front. Should be easy to find us. But if you don't find us, you're stupid.
Speaker 1: Ah man, about one fifty. No, I want to give a shout out one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Yeah, Chris, Yeah, Chris, give a shout out to my boy Tom Sweeney. About one fifty. That's a round trip. That's one way I couldn't.
Speaker 4: Have won without Tom Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Come take a bow.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's round trips mane fifty light.
Speaker 4: You just turn. That's the cheapest flight that they're putting you in.
Speaker 1: The fucking stop stop now, you're fucking your goalpost moving, dude, one f two hundred.
Speaker 4: If we got to plan this earlier, we could have had like a little fundraiser to fund ours.
Speaker 3: That would have been sweet post this episode immediately like swap them, like, hey, fundraiser real fast.
Speaker 4: But it's it's only going to people who pay anyway, that's true.
Speaker 3: I guess we got to do a lot of different maneuvers. We're gonna swap episodes. I'm gonna place post are immediately.
Speaker 4: We could go it's not worth it anyway.
Speaker 1: I think that'd be if if we were serious about going, if we talked about it at the beginning of the week, I think we could have.
Speaker 4: Pulled it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I brought up a little while I brought up a little while ago too. Yeah, but I can't tell when you're joking. I'll go, this will be funny.
Speaker 4: There the thing of okay, so let's so there are things that you don't do that or within like like, oh is kingson coming. It's like a city over. It's like one city over. It's like maybe twenty minute, twenty minute drive, twenty minute uber he said he was and he didn't show up. I meant to believe that you're gonna go fly across the country on a whim to be at the inauguration.
Speaker 1: Because that's fucking funny. You understand it. I understand, But like, this is this is a moment that we should be if you had if.
Speaker 4: You had a more solid history of like being like you know a little bit, a little bit more. I'm not saying I'm not saying this to attacking. I'm just I'm just genuinely, earnestly. It's the reason I didn't take it seriously because I just like I felt you were like you weren't gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I think it would be funny if you just fucking last minute, like end episode immediately and like cut the rest half of its life and we're at the DC at bring his table, but we do what his name? The god is clearly gay with his name, Yeah, why why is Trump dumb?
Speaker 4: Gay? So crowd?
Speaker 1: Can we get killed?
Speaker 4: Someone's blowder and Kirker clearly the obvious gay people.
Speaker 1: Yes, crowded everybody else. I think Mount Walsh is gayer than them. I think I think Matt non binary. He has like a non binary if you take if you take, I shouldn't say that, but he has like that fake if you take his beard away, he looks like he's a polyamorous. But he does.
Speaker 3: He looks like because you have you seen him without a beard, it's fucking terrible.
Speaker 4: Looks like he looks like you couldn't draw something worse.
Speaker 1: A sixth grader could beat the ship out of him. Like he looks so.
Speaker 4: A sixth grader six, a sixth grader could beat the ship out of Matt Walsh with his own beard. I think.
Speaker 1: He looks like he would coward getting the ball and start snotting and ship.
Speaker 4: It's just like I get it, dude, like a beard, Like I understand the pill of a beard.
Speaker 1: Heavy lifting, but I look like a but like baby, if I had nothing, I hate it.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that I have at least something now, I get it right. I wish I could grow a better beerd than I can. Yeah, but but with bat wallsh It's like there's something about that, like it doesn't come across as like a comp It doesn't go across it's like a confident beerd. It comes across as like I'm hiding my clearly disgusting face. Yes, like there's so obvious.
Speaker 3: It's especially it's too it's way too groomed, like they're like there, It's like it's there's nothing out of place. When I look at it, I was like, that's not I don't know gay men that take care of their beers that well.
Speaker 4: It was like when he went fishing or whatever.
Speaker 1: Is burned in my brain.
Speaker 3: When he pretended to go fishing, fishing, he's posing with an empty tackle box. There's like barely there's there's nothing in there, dude. If you've if you ever gone.
Speaker 4: Fishing, it's literally just a phone opened up to like his bitcoin wallet in the tackle box.
Speaker 3: If you've gone fishing with somebody, their tackle box is filthy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's filthy.
Speaker 3: Because they're using their bait, their their their weights, they're using all the ship that's in there, so it's filthy. And sometimes it's the bottom of the leg. It's he just bought that thing, and bought it. His fucking button up his boots. Everything was fresh and clean. I was like, this is the gayest thing I've ever This is gaarer than this gay porn.
Speaker 4: It was literally, why is.
Speaker 1: It that people?
Speaker 4: And look, maybe it happened, I'm sure. I'm sure broadly it happens universally, but I feel like I noticed it a lot on the right. It's like this, this this intense desire to like pretend to do things. Yeah, it's like with Elon and and the game, like like I think we talked about it in the last episode, right, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think we we did talk about we mentioned it because we're talking about because we're talking about path of Exyle too. It is true that because you mentioned so, he was doing it with Dobblo four as well, but now he's doing it with.
Speaker 4: Path of xyle exyle and so like that, so that is like why just why are you pretending? And then I don't know if you saw the reason that they were like he got into a beef with Asthmen.
Speaker 1: Roach enthusiasts.
Speaker 4: Yuh, so they were arguing about something or he was talking or I think Asmen rightfully called him out props you know, credit where credit is due, right where you call them out for like you're clearly like boosting your account that it's not you. And they got into an altercation behind the scenes, and then Elon, I guess they were dming and he was talking about they got into the subject of like his work or whatever, and he's like, yeah, actually, like these guys run my channel, these editors, uh, they just get a cut of the add rav It's how most people do it. And then Elon took that as like, hmm, so he's not even under control or like he's not even in control of his own things. He's like upawn, like you know he's been controlled, and it's like you don't know fucking anything. It's amazing how stupid he is in most avenue, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Like it is. That is to me, It's like, what the Elon simps? How do you defend that?
Speaker 4: I don't I really that right there? The most innocent thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have editors that cut up my content and post it and they get to cut a revenue. How is that in any Most YouTubers do this. It's pretty normal thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's not.
Speaker 1: I feel like you don't do that? This is what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I had fucking money, yeah, ASTHMN gold, of course I would do that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I would hire someone full time and then they would get a cut of it, because that's fucking awesome, like everybody wins. The thing is, I feel like Elon Musk is the part that he didn't understand because of his stupid autistic brain.
Speaker 1: He was just like, oh, he's exposing that.
Speaker 4: Everybody does this, Like you guys aren't your own people.
Speaker 1: Or something like it's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You have people, you have a trillion people working under you to make trillions of dollars or whatever.
Speaker 4: That's like the equivalent would be like, it is insane actually for him to do that, because it's not like he's building these rockets, like he's in the fucking mines, like mining you over with a pickaxe and like distilling it in a laboratory and ingots.
Speaker 3: Runs, assembles the rocket, flies the rocket while he's playing past the Exile to.
Speaker 1: This guy doesn't even edit his own work. You don't. You don't raise your own caves. I swear to you.
Speaker 4: It's not even like a like because I've seen people be like, oh, it's like is elon drangement, saystem syndrome or so, But dude, he just keeps doing unprecedentedly cringe shit and like what I what are we gonna like not mention it's insane, like.
Speaker 1: He is, like he's like he's like Tony Stark if he was like wildly autistic and not charismic like Tony Stark, if if everything he sucked about.
Speaker 4: Him, He's like Tony Stark if he actually put the that first Iron Man suit on and actually suffered the consequences of that first crash, you know, when he like crashes in the desert in that like old like the very first one that he built in the cave where there's clearly no protection, he would have clearly died.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would have been like complete by me, made me venu. It's it's the iron It's the Iron Man song, but it's on a kazoo.
Speaker 4: Dude anyway, whatever, fucking uh that was the so so there.
Speaker 1: So they're actually people saying elon derangement syndrome. They're like saying people are saying.
Speaker 4: Stuff like everybody says whenever somebody criticizes somebody, they don't that they like, you know, it's like, oh, you have fucking Hitler derangements in drow.
Speaker 1: It's like, all right, I guess you don't.
Speaker 4: That's a crazy way to say, but yeah, it's really like it's like, oh, you just have Jared Fogel arrangements in drome. It's like, yeah, I guess, so you know what, fine, I guess I do about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, If if I saw if I saw ninety percent of my like Twitter feed or like a hefty majority of people like cheering for and co hunting Jared Fogel, I think I might go deranged.
Speaker 1: I think I might become deranged. I might become the joker. That is fair.
Speaker 4: That is absolutely fair.
Speaker 1: Way to sit like that. Man, we are the truth don't matter no more, getting out of pocket.
Speaker 3: Like to the point where, yeah, nobody was talking about him before because he was just doing regular ship, right and so.
Speaker 4: Or he was just doing it like like eccentric weird ship that like didn't really mean anything. It was just like, oh, let me throw a car into space. Yeah that's kind of dumb, but like whatever.
Speaker 1: It was barely anything. Yeah, he uh the most, Like, oh I think he did he.
Speaker 3: I think he did content with Beauty Pie once and I remember him laughing at like a dead deer in the bottom of a pool and that was funny.
Speaker 1: Like that was like the that was something like that's who, that's who we thought.
Speaker 3: Elon Musk was like, oh, he's just some guy that looks dumb ship, and then that was the extent of our my knowledge and most people's knowledge of being unless he likes memes and he does dumb text shite.
Speaker 1: Now it is he keeps talking. Well, stay in your lane.
Speaker 4: Person who does politics on YouTube, don't talk about politics. Listen to the guy who pretends to build cars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretends to know everything, pretends to be the top players of shit that like, first of all, it isn't even to entertain the aspect of like, if he's so fucking busy, how does he have time to grind these fucking accounts out?
Speaker 1: It makes zero?
Speaker 3: Oh he's the most when you're talking about on Jo Rogan's podcast, and he's like, I schedule everything. My entire fucking day is scheduled, and really and then we're like, in hindsight, right, oh fuck, it's five fifteen. I better tweet interesting exactly. He tweets a billion times. He somehow grinds Path of Exile and fucking Diablo things that people have to stay up and sleep maybe one or two hours a day to grind where he got. He got like one of the highest accounts and like a fucking week, And I'm like, you people believe this. No, I guess they believe this is because they don't they've never played the game. But it's like experts come out and tell you, shit, hey, I live this game. You can't do this. You can't do this unless that's literally all you're doing, ever, and that's impossible for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, all right, I got that. That's just like, yeah, I can't say that's it. You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't do anything else. You just just need to kill those people. They're useless in my craft.
Speaker 1: Take a deep kill. Yeah, Stoneum summoned suicidis.
Speaker 4: Anyway, we're gonna read our questions from a patients over a pati on your concests.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna go over there. Start taking that shop.
Speaker 4: Uh do you think heavin is segregated? Rode In says, you're given a million dollars non tax. This question is insane. I'm gonna warn you it's ridiculous. You are given a million dollars non tax, but after you take it, you will explode at a random time between two months and ten years. Keep in mind that the explosion will not cause any damage, but it will paint the entire vicinity red. Do you take it?
Speaker 1: No, it'll take it will paint everything read.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you'll pop basically, but you won't like it won't be like a like a C four explosion. Like you won't like exploded plane the plane goes down. No, a million dollars, it's not Uh yeah, a million dollars and tax?
Speaker 1: Did he mean after tax? He said, not tax specifically, So I mean they're gonna take my taxes just after tax. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean he must I think he means after tax. I mean in either scenario. The answer unta because yeah, you know what I mean. Yeah, even if they do tax, romantics doesn't matter. Like let's say, like if I get, you know, a million dollars after tax, it's not enough to risk exploding in two months, non ten years, Like that's not really that long.
Speaker 3: No, No, ten years, that's not enough. That's not ten years. That's not A million dollars is not enough.
Speaker 4: I want to get married and divorced, and you know I'm not gonna time to cheat on my wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, come on, Yeah, I love right now. Six years.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the hell I'm gonna be as well, Like what if just I wig up one day and I'm like, I'm so gay and you.
Speaker 4: Know, and I'm like, I feel like and then you explode and then you can't you die feel gay?
Speaker 1: She's just read ash ship and that's it. She's read permanently though she's permanently regular. That's it. That's its stayed.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't take it. I would I would consider the Okay, So there's gotta be so much more money, man, Yeah, like a hundred million dollars or not even maybe a hundred like even just like ten million dollars, not even that, liked ten million dollars. But you risk ten to twenty ten to twenty years. I may, I might, because I'll be fifty. I think it's a good idea. That's a good idea, not too bad. I guess I would.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 3: I would discuss it. I would discuss it with my partner, just see, like, hey, are you okay.
Speaker 1: With me exploding in ten to twenty years? He's like cool, of course, I would not mind if load with the money we have again, bring back the Mother Russia, make the world, make better, make place much better.
Speaker 3: Because that's me, Like I feel like the thing that keeps me here on this planet is like ah, man, like that sucks that other people have to live. We're like, damn this this guy sucked and he killed himself. If they were happy about it, I think I'd be like keep that in my back pocket, you know what I mean. Like one day you just be like I'm tired of life, bro, just have a really bad day and you're like why am.
Speaker 1: I doing this anymore? And they need a fucking summon suicidis suicide has kill me real quick, no worry, I'll make you kill you Jesus Christ. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't take it. It's too it's too quick of a time span and too little money. Not that you could do a lot with a million dollars, but like that's I mean.
Speaker 1: Could do a lot, could invest a lot, but still no, that's not no.
Speaker 4: I would still have to be actively thinking about like what the future is going to be and if I'm going to be rich at the expense of like potentially dying and a really short amount of time. I don'd rather, at the very least like not have to worry about anything at all, investments, uh, property taxes, any any of that. Yeah, anyway, let's see, let's see, let's see how much American Butter wrote in he says, how much of your audience do you think is actually legitimately gay or any type of LGBTQ.
Speaker 1: It's a good question. I feel like.
Speaker 4: It's so well know how much? How because I was gonna say, like, I think it's more than we assume. Yeah, but I don't know. That's presumptuous.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Whatever you guys assume.
Speaker 1: I hope it's something like really ten percent. No, it's a fucking asshole. I was trying to look up something about what you were saying. I'm assuming our fan based like maybe like maybe like ten to fifteen percent homosex fifty percent. That is incredibly high. I wish I wish it was. I wanted to be high. I would guess ten on the high end.
Speaker 4: That's extreme.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, ten percent, like ten percent of anything. Be like, you have to that's so high, like just the of the world. How much of the country's homosexually, it's not about the country, it's like about ninety percent.
Speaker 4: You have to you have to think about the audience, right, So, like.
Speaker 1: I think I think probably like I think six percent. Maybe I would love that. I would love if it was anywhere close to five percent. I think it's six percent.
Speaker 4: I think that's like a reasonable because I do think there's a lot of you who are fucking closeted.
Speaker 1: A lot of but then they're not.
Speaker 3: I guess they're not reported, right, but they are, but they are they are, So I guess your your you're you're like, yeah, for like, say, like if you're documenting illegal immigrant or something, you would kind of try to discount for the ones that aren't right. They're not documents, so how do you account for them?
Speaker 4: We have more gaze than women, for sure.
Speaker 1: I imagine, So I think that's true. Yeah, we need ah see that.
Speaker 3: This is the problem with like we we need more gaye and more women, which means gays and women's. Y'all need to tap into your communities and tell them about.
Speaker 4: A great I'm sure your female friends would love to listen to this, like Red Denfred m should two references for four hours?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I've saw so many women fucking gushing over Arthur Morgan, so it's like, why wouldn't you want to listen to three fucking dumb asses talk about Arthur Morgan.
Speaker 1: We should, you know, we should.
Speaker 4: We should try to court a women of a female audience with this next episode.
Speaker 1: What do we call it?
Speaker 4: To court the female audience?
Speaker 1: Caller? Uh?
Speaker 4: Daddy too. We have to like to be stereotypical in a way that's probably a fan. We have to like, let's disguise this episode as a makeup to stark to or Arthur Morgan is so hot. Yeah, you know, and then we'll have like a thirst strap of Arthur Morgan.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, him, just yeah him, like fucking with abs and ship.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll put Arthur Morgan's faceed on Luigi man Joni's like like hiking photo.
Speaker 1: Vail. I think that's gonna gather more gay dudes.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean whatever. I mean, we are trying to We're expanding every every other demographic. I mean yeah, I'm good with that.
Speaker 1: Yere right, I need you all women start. Look a look, if you're we need you gotta have white women.
Speaker 4: That's not really hard black.
Speaker 1: We need white women that draw on black white women. That's yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: That's another thing, like black nerds unhealthy White black nerds are listening to this.
Speaker 4: So yeah, you all got some work to do.
Speaker 1: Black nerds is anime we need.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we gotta talk. We gotta do an episode dedicated to our animals that we actually watch, which is like so barely anything, but still we canna do watch a little bit of Dan and we praised Dragon ball Z for an episode.
Speaker 1: That's gonna get straight guys. No, but it's gonna meet the black community. We're gonna talk about two.
Speaker 4: K We're gonna we're trying to think we're getting black people, and then we're gonna check in the comments and it's gonna be people like me.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's all gonna be Mexican and they're gonna be talking about black folks. Yeah's gonna get raisedst somewhere. I don't know where. It's like, Uh so women do an episode that's gonna hit every demographic, right, Okay, And so the segments will be cut out and then posted and then sent to certain communities. So I'm gonna tack what do we just call it?
Speaker 4: Attention women or attention all women, attention all blacks, gays, attention queers?
Speaker 1: We love with the privacy is good? Yeah, we do attention Jewish people too. Yeah, let's stay back, let'sait les, let's wait for the ceasefire to play out. Let's let's see how things would actually go. Well, we'll see if it actually wasn't supposed to happen like a week ago. Well, here's the thing. I think.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure this is literally just happening because of the resources are running low.
Speaker 1: And that's probably what I think.
Speaker 4: It's a.
Speaker 1: From my interpretation.
Speaker 3: I think to fuck Joe Biden extra hard because he's a he's a bitch. Uh yeah yahoos like AO resources are running low, but we're gonna wait until Trump is coming in to be like this is That's why if if you see Biden did a press conference, put out tweets trying to take credit for this ship because.
Speaker 1: He knew he was like, motherfucker.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna say, oh, because of my uh intervention and my talks, my negotiations, nigga, you said you supported their full blown destruction, and now.
Speaker 1: He's trying to pretend like this was like so I was like, I.
Speaker 4: See it, trying to ask, okay, Biden is at fault for the terrible pull out of Afghanistan, even though he was in office for just only like like a week three seconds, and it was all set up under Trump, and it's like it's it's still Biden's fault. Yeah, and before Trump gets in, it's actually his credit. It's everything that it's everything, amazing people, every people.
Speaker 1: Everything is going to work out in the stupidest way post.
Speaker 4: I'm excited because I think this has this the next four years has a really high potential of really thinning the herd out in a really specific way, like I feel like a lot of people are going to I feel like a lot of the right people are going to be taking the wrong medical advice.
Speaker 1: And that is what I'm very excited about. I did see your tweet about wanting people to take Joe Rogan's advice or or oh yeah, yeah, place yeah Mel Gibs.
Speaker 4: I felt absolutely take I remctan no matter what the problem is, if.
Speaker 1: You matel no matter what you feel, no.
Speaker 4: Matter what now there is now I will I do. I do want to say, if you've got like stage four cancer, try what you know what I mean, I kind of don't begretste people for doing weird ship like that, because at that point you're desperate, you're gonna die anyway.
Speaker 1: Why not try Like, why don't begreute people for that at all? Why not?
Speaker 4: But the the people's like I got oh, I got a cough, I better take my horse beds, and like, all right.
Speaker 1: Do it, do it? Please take it, man, don't take it. It's not my advice. Listen to Joe. Listen to Joe.
Speaker 3: Listen to the people who don't study this and who don't do test on this at all and only have anecdotal proof by saying I know a guy.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be so crazy, man.
Speaker 1: Imagine imagine coming on a podcast being a fucking movie star and be like, I know a guy that beat cancer by taking fucking anti parasit, parasite parasitic fucking medication, and that's enough for you. You're like, oh wow.
Speaker 6: The fucking guy that made passion of the Christ has all the answer. I hope you get raped by a pack of hard rs.
Speaker 4: That guy, yeah, you know him, he's got medical advice that he prescribed being raped by a pack of.
Speaker 1: Her that was that was medic I don't believe I ever came out the water.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that he was actually just trying to help, like she was just trying to help her. We were so stupid thinking it was like a like a a violent wish. It was actually zeus.
Speaker 1: I prescribe gang rape.
Speaker 3: It's a healthy do seven hundred seeds of gang rape. Take this to your pharmacist.
Speaker 4: Take this to your pharmacists, You slut, your dumb and wed loving, slut loving slut stupid.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna nail myself across the Jews. Did they did it everything he got rested or the couple over the coffee.
Speaker 4: Yes, like jews backwards is wedge and that's why potato wedges suck.
Speaker 1: The I don't know, tabo be dumb man, that sounds deliciouslings. Yeah, cheese curds are fucking talking about. I still haven't, man, I still haven't tried yet had him in a while.
Speaker 4: I had it, like somewhat recently. I gotta get a basket of wedges. Man. I got lunch with my friend Sam, the best wedges. Sam.
Speaker 1: I am from the retarded, I mean, a state guy.
Speaker 4: How's he doing?
Speaker 1: He's doing all right? Is his daughter way smart him?
Speaker 4: Now he's actually a lost smart Now.
Speaker 1: He took, he took, and now he's not retarded. He outpaced his daughter. Finally, his daughter, this stupid one. Now she's retarded. She has cancers and she cant get an abortion either. Fucking jackpot.
Speaker 4: Jackpot got him.
Speaker 1: Sam. I am smart, I am, I am. It's a sequel. I am smart, I am smart. Imagine the sequels.
Speaker 4: There's no way our audience sounds what that movie is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's not movie. Only by happens. It's a very old movie. Movie made me sad, that's like a third Was it the fourth kind or something.
Speaker 4: Preheated Toast wrote and he says one episode, Derek mentioned having tons of recording, having tons of recordings, voicing out song ideas. We used to play guitar in high school, but coming up with original melodies rhythms always seemed impossible, as I would just end up with an existing song stuck in my head. Is this an issue that you guys deal with when making music? I don't do drugs. They should have been I There should have been a punctuation there. I'm making music. I don't do drugs, but it seems like I would have to take them all to get creativity for reading music. Where does a creativity come from? Uh?
Speaker 3: So this is this is the this is when life becomes kind of unfair. It's one of those situations to where like like a like an artisan who was really good at drawing. There's people that just have a thang in them where say they see an image and then they can draw it, and then I can't do that at all. And then there's people who want to create music in their head and they can't do it. And then there's somebody like me that like I have like a close to I don't. I wouldn't say I have perfect pitch, but I can create entire songs in my head just by like I'll take a shower and I'm like, okay, I got it, and then I just need to work it on the guitar that make sure that it translates right.
Speaker 4: But it usually does.
Speaker 3: Usually there's a couple of things. I'm like, a, it doesn't work, mainly because I'm not talented enough to do it. But I'm like, okay, I didn't translate. But usually it's just and I know immediately if something sounds similar or something, so then I just deviated away from it. But I feel like it's just some people have certain natural abilities that other people don't. And so I think if you're one of those people that have a hard time creating stuff yourself, you gotta work with other people. Like you want you want to you want to shop, you want to riff with other people and then have your guys' ideas flourish. But like I've met people that were like, fuck, I can't write. I can play the guitar really well, but I can't write. Yeah, And I think it's just the difference between that you can always practice and get better. But just like me practicing art and drawing, there's gonna be people that have an edge over me, like a millionfold than me, like grinding for super long and trying to perfect it.
Speaker 1: Some people can't imagine either, So you can't imagine what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You can't people can't imagine.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's exactly what I mean. It's like people that have the ability to do things and versus people that don't.
Speaker 1: Like I can imagine things so vividly I can hear it well, yeah, which is insane that for me, it's the friend of them, just like on set, Like for sure, the way that I can imagine a train to the point I can hear a train. One time when I was falling asleep, I kept thinking about a train and then I thought I heard a train.
Speaker 3: Like actually, I think that standard for people that can do it, and then there's just other people that just can't do it. Because like I can literally hear like right now a train going to.
Speaker 1: To, Like I can are you going?
Speaker 4: No? No?
Speaker 1: Are your is your brain going to?
Speaker 4: I can listen to songs yeah, like in my head yeah, of course, Like so like I can like play a song in my head, think about think about so like Shoshank Redemption.
Speaker 1: Usually the song.
Speaker 3: Andy Dufrain is thrown in a solitary confinement. And he was like, oh, like, how did you surve with this? She was like, oh, like I had a you know, music, And they're like, what do you mean they gave you music? He's like, no, it's on my fucking head, and so like that's what kept them going. And I'm like, that's I to me, that's the normal experience. But apparently some people can't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not a substitute for listening to real music, it's definitely, but like you can if you don't have anything to understand, Like I mean, I can hear if I picture a song in my head right now, I can. I can vividly like hear it, you know, But I think I don't know, Like I think a good way to learn is genuinely by copying.
Speaker 1: Like I think that's how a lot of this is.
Speaker 4: That saying is like good artists steal it literally is like you you you steal and you learn and you copy and you emulate until like you find your own kind of way of twisting things in your own way, and then suddenly like what you're doing is like not really any because because you're copying so many things, if you have a lot of influences, you're ultimately like mixing something, mixing a bunch of shit into something that's completely different. And so like I remember, like most of the songs that I ever wrote actually were like I would find a song that I did like, and I would look at the chord progression because there's only so many chord progression you're gonna run into repeats, and then I was like I would try to like rework it, and then I'd be like, oh, maybe like maybe the g should be this, or maybe actually like maybe I should start on the maybe I should start this on the second chord, and maybe like give this chord actually two more beats or maybe two more like bars to ring out and then maybe like speed up the last two, maybe add another one in there, and then like it has the it has like a root in something that exists, but it doesn't feel familiar to it at all, And so like that's really like Frankensteining. Shit is a really good way to learn, at the very least or at least to learn how to think about making things, because when you do that often enough, you can then just kind of start doing things from scratch and then it's like you familiarize yourself with the instrument, you familiarize yourself with like how you you know riff and how you figure things out, and that's really that's a really good way to do it.
Speaker 1: I understand it might feel cringe.
Speaker 4: To, like, you know, emulate or like copy, because it like inherently you feel like, oh, this is kind of fucking lame, but it is genuinely a good.
Speaker 1: Way to learn good learn by doing. Actually everyone has to copy. You learn in school. I don't I don't agree with that, but everyone copies. No, I think it's the difference between the people that have this natural ability and people who don't. Well, the thing is that you I think it's you don't know what you going off of.
Speaker 3: I'm going off of like musicians that I know, I say, we're learning like oh, like there's there's this guy that Rick Biatto is the producer that and then there's people that are even above him that they just before they actually learned music theory, they had it in them, like just they they're so like they call it, they call it a perfect pitch, right, And these people like recognize things, and they recognize music theory without even learning it. So then it just naturally you can create like a really good song without really even fucking knowing stuff. And some people are like, how the fuck do you do that? They're like, well, I just had it. And then there's other people and they have to They're like, I don't have that ability, so I have to do other things that get me to that place.
Speaker 1: I think I think they're being able to create stuff. Some people can just create things naturally, so people just more tuned to it. That's the perfect It was what I was saying in the very beginning, the first thing that I was saying. But some but to figure out what you like, you have to absorb it, you know, you have to experience it here, right, I'm just I'm just saying that I don't like for this person specifically, Like if you're ever wondering why some people are so much leagues above other, I'm just letting you know why.
Speaker 3: It's it translates to other forms of art too, if you think that, like why can't I draw this well? Or why can't I do this, it's in them everything. It's just like there, it's more of a thing. It's not to be discouraging.
Speaker 1: It's to say, kind of piggybacking off what you say, here's what I like to do, this is what helps me, And it's like, I think this is what this guy like. I'm not trying to sound like i'm I think it's like I said, I I can't do the drawing portion the things that I would like to do, and I can't do it, So it's just an acknowledgement. But music I can do things way easier.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's important to taking account here too. Is that like where you're describing the people who are like really really naturally talented, that's not even like.
Speaker 1: The majority of people who are successful in in music.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I mean like so like it's not it's not to be discouraging in that way.
Speaker 4: Like there are people who are like crazy echelon's high, but like there are people who are like making massive amounts of money. No, people that grind or using way more hard work.
Speaker 1: Hard work will get you further than natural talent. So almost every time I just.
Speaker 3: Want to say I just want it's to me, it's more of it's an understanding to where if this person is like, how come I I'm having trouble doing this, I'm trying to have understanding of like this is probably why. And then here's here's Chris's tip of of how you can create songs. Because this is you're not gonna do like I hate talking like this because it may be coming off wrong, and I'm like, you just can't. You're not gonna be able to do how I do it because I just got lucky. I think it's just a lucky whatever whatever reason my brain works in a specific way. Were like Beethoven, you know, he would create his orchestra, he would create his his his numbers in his head.
Speaker 1: Was he deaf or something? Which he was? He was like he he became deaf, like super early on fucking nerd. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's just one of those things where it's like I feel lucky and like my friend Ed, I feel like he got lucky where he was just like a god at drawing without even trying, like he didn't practice. He was just able to like, oh, exactly what's in my head, I'm gonna draw? And I was like, dude, that's how the fuck do you He didn't even have any training.
Speaker 1: I wish I would practice. I can imagine real good. I cannot translation. I can't translation.
Speaker 4: Is this is the skill?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: Like I think a lot of people can imagine, but it's it really is that translation that's that's difficult. But I really would recommend, just like straight up, just like if you're just trying to figure things out, just copy like it's not it's not a shame to copy, Like you can't like literally steal and put it out and like, you know, I think, like rewrite some of the songs that you like. Analyze the songs that you like, see what they have in common, like notice like patterns in corporate not your own, Like I like, uh uh, the most popular song that I have that I that I've ever written was Fucking I wrote it from high school like years ago. There's reality calls if anybody follows me, like they probably know the Spotify that probably they probably heard it. That song is literally the simplest chord progression possible. Yeah, because it's just a corporassion that I noticed in a lot of the songs that I liked. It was E Minor g D And then like an occasional see throne in there EP, you know, really standard fucking yeah pp the power power power p uh, but it's not p and the melody is not necessarily based on anything. But it's like that chord progression is like rooted from like a lot of different places. And that's like my most popular song like that got like hundreds of thousand views, hundreds of thousands of views before I was doing like politics, which is like crazy, Like I remember being like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: You're more a musician than a political commentator, to be honest.
Speaker 4: That's what Google says.
Speaker 3: Is also yeah, because I mean, like your your your most huge stuff is involved with music.
Speaker 1: That It's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and politics though, right, Yeah, it's the more consistent, the more consistent stuff is politics because it's easier to do, right, I could just talk about stuff and shit and music.
Speaker 1: It's hard to do.
Speaker 4: I have a lot of songs that I'm sitting on right now that I just I don't even know, Like I think some of them are pretty good too, but like I'm.
Speaker 1: Do, you have to like not do anything.
Speaker 3: So I stopped video games for a while and I've I've written two songs, like a song, a week, like they're done and I'm starting. I'm gonna start my third one probably tomorrow. And I was just like, oh my god, like when I'm not when I'm locked in. But if you have to be locked in so you can't do anything else, if you're trying to like do have a life, I'm gonna play some games.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do this, and games is involved in your job.
Speaker 4: It's especially tricky with the games thing, because it would be nice if I, like, if it's part of the show though we like we play games, but it would be cool if I could be, like, can I just focus on the news or like like and not play a video game at all?
Speaker 1: Because it is a lot of time. But you gotta do. You gotta you gotta cheat, you gotta you gotta playiarize or like not you pretend you play the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I play, Yeah, yeah, I fucking you just watch reviews. Yeah, and you just hit the beats of the review like oh yeah.
Speaker 1: You get good reviews and bad reviews, and you can you juxtapose them like everyone that does proper, like fucking like a literal write writing. That's how it would do.
Speaker 4: I'm so transparent about like how much of video games. I'm often like I always say, like I rarely finish things games especially, but like the idea of just like pretending that I didn't even though, like you could just look at my trophies and like look at my like all right, and I would just go on like a spoiler. I would join Colin on like a spoiler cast for a game that I ever played and just see if I could like almost like get away with it.
Speaker 1: You probably I feel like you have probably so much good charity that people wouldn't even try to check you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like, look out in the future, there's going to be a game that I'm going to get a friend of mine to play on my account and finish, and then I'm going to join on the on the spoiler cast and just try to see if I can improve my way through. It's like, yeah, I love the scene when this when the heroes really hit hit that wall in their journey, and then he'll just like, oh, yeah for this, and then you're talking about this is like exactly exactly that exactly probably would do well.
Speaker 3: Because my Dragon Age vill Guard review had issues because of me misremembering some shit from the older games, but like the review you still overwhelming positive, and I felt stupid.
Speaker 4: I feel slightly embarrassed.
Speaker 3: My brother even watched the review and it's like I agreed with it mostly, and I was just like, god damn it, because since there was wrong information there, it almost made me feel fraudulent in a way that like did you really play it? And I'm like, no one said that, but it just feels like that. I know, I believe I misremembered this, and Inquisition was a big one where I misremembered some big things where I'm like, oh, fucking this guy wasn't even in the game.
Speaker 1: He was such an important character and he fucking was. It was just the Steam version, dude.
Speaker 4: The precire's high sometimes with that shit. Like at one of the live shows that we did, we had like a video game like jeopardy thing and somebody like one of the questions was like, what is the second I think?
Speaker 1: Or what's the third? What was the name of the third mission in Halo two? And I was like.
Speaker 4: If I like, everybody's gonna look at me for this, and I'm like like, I don't know if I know, because there's a bunch of different ways to get to that. It's like, do you count the first cut scene because it is a level in the original, you count that?
Speaker 1: Like, what is the criteria here?
Speaker 4: Hmm?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, what a fuck? I guess right, I guess right? Somehow kill them? Watch them. Colin just shoots you in a gut. He picks you up like you've lied to be boy Loki. He picks your leg though he grabbed.
Speaker 4: Thigh and lives you and you're like whoa, whoa now, yeah, just just just keep keep at it. Keep Emulation is a like really like genuinely like elations. You can't stay with it for too long because obviously, like you've got to figure out a way to switch gears and near stuff eventually, But when you're starting out and when you're trying to figure things out, emulation is ideal. It's like it's how you learn how to do things. In film school, we like we watch different directors and we emulate them and we see if we can do it. It's every it's I think yea. Even even people who draw, like who have a natural talent, like it's helpful for them to like focus on like emulating an art style. Yeah before they.
Speaker 3: Let me not like act like I improved as a musician, especially better at like exercises by uh watching drummers, yeah and fucking and then starting to learn covers. So that made me a much better mess.
Speaker 1: Every it's it's it's not just it's everything literally in every single thing you approach that are going to try to get you off better, and you have to eman other people to get the.
Speaker 4: Problem is I'm schizophrenic with my music because it's like there's like it's like punk and then singer songwriter and then rap. It's all a fucking it's a schizophrae. I can never make a consistent like it would be like a mess.
Speaker 3: It's anything, it's tough. I I finally I focused on one singular project right now. It's not even true because you know what I did fucking yesterday. I fucking I was digging through my cassette tapes and then I got inspired and then I just really quick, I just wrote like a punk song, but I just it's on the phone here.
Speaker 1: I just got all the beats, everything's down here, and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, what am I doing?
Speaker 3: Stop stop stop tough, But it was one of those things to where I'm locked into this deathcourt project. But then that my mind lost focus for a second because it's it's hard, but I'm pretty locked in.
Speaker 1: I'm a I'm excited for this new project, like I got it's uh, it's supposed to be a joke, but it's coming out like way better than it should.
Speaker 4: The thing that fucks me up is that, uh, the man, you have specifics like I want to do songs with key changes in them, but I'm so bad at figuring key changes that because I love a key change, but I've never been able to implement one well. But like frustrating if you like kind of change work exactly, like well, it's difficult to understand.
Speaker 1: It's just like I'm never happy with like the outcome.
Speaker 3: Oh well if you like, say, because to me, it's like the music theory aspect of it, like so uh, it's just it's it's like a feeling right like it feels like say I was uh, so we're just we're just talking about that's the way it is, that Red Dead two song. But then there's the Celeni So I was listening cause that song, I don't know it song as a banger actually when it when it when the key changes.
Speaker 4: You everything everything that watch yeah, I love it. That's not that song. What's that song?
Speaker 1: The that's the way it is. Yeah, but I was just saying by Celene.
Speaker 4: Dion by scatman, okay, and I was like, uh, crushes the cant his head about trying to kill myself and they push the can into their own skull, and their skull is like like like a temporpedic mattress almost like it allows, it gives, but then he like slumps over.
Speaker 1: He died.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 1: At least it would give you guys a big boost. The idiot kills himself on podcast and then.
Speaker 4: On slams cannon brain on podcast.
Speaker 1: It and like you slim the can into your head and then the equal amount of space of the can gets pushed out of your skull. You know. It's like it's like the dark Knight in the pencil thing. Yeah, it's gone.
Speaker 4: Scam white like you not with the inwards.
Speaker 1: I got a carenade nigga approach aside, what are you gonna do now? Nigga? He keeps calling over over. I feel like Joker would do that. I feel like he'd find out what bothers a black person like this.
Speaker 3: I think I actually one thousand percent agree with that that scene written by Martin Scorsese that would have been sick as fuck Batman.
Speaker 1: Batman would be a fucking trip, Martin Scorsese writing most things would be a trip by Martin Scorsese. Up, Kevin's just racing. You know how much I've sacrificed you. Yes, not a single black person in the room. Yeah, there's the black Goblin though, wait.
Speaker 3: A minute, was not the origines a pizza time? It was literally he says the N word and they get a fire. Was like, yeah, because there's.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I totally that's I forgot that that was a Papa John's reference too, because until right now, until right now, that is crazy. That's like what it's like finding out remembering that Bugs Bunny like isn't like, is it just an original character? Oh right, Like it's like based on a fucking Clark Gable character from like a movie or something like that. But that's like so old that everybody only remembers Bugs Bunny. Yeah, I only remember pizza time. I completely forgot.
Speaker 1: I only forgot about Green Gobblin. I forgot about.
Speaker 4: Spider Man, comics, heroes and the spirit of Human resolve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just pizza pizza Osbourne pizza. Alright, let's get on the ship. We still need pizza time drip. Yeah, it's hard to figure out with like fucking pizza font somehow fonts like pizza. Is there pizza like pizza like font.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's like ghoulish font, but that'll just be cheese.
Speaker 1: You would you would change us that slightly, yeah, and make it not as quite drippy, you know, like goopy.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, but like somebody can figure it out.
Speaker 3: I gotta find we gotta find someone who because I actually really do just just pizza time and pepperoni drippy cheese funt and then just pizza time on his glider.
Speaker 1: That's say.
Speaker 4: That's that's the work.
Speaker 1: That's that's screaming niggas the bell. I'll make two versions.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be our own versions that only us to where he's screaming the in word, and then there's just the regular.
Speaker 1: Big Uncle Fungus wrote, it is a great name. Nice. I like that name.
Speaker 4: So it's not a question but just my own anecdote for some ship they try to make me do it work. Hearkening back to episode two ninety. For those joining us, that was the episode of where we talked about, uh, the nastiest ship that we had to do in our jobs. Oh yeah, he says. I work in a warehouse as a fork left operator. We have a roadent problem sometimes. A few weeks ago, I smelled an awful smell, turned a corner to see an annoy ormous rat pancaked under a rat trap. This on its own is an unusual at this point. It was what was was the skid mark line of bloody diarrhea that blasted out of it like it was squeezed out of a tube of toothpaste.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, viotally shed it.
Speaker 4: So I go to tell my manager about it. Instead of calling Hansman, he tells me to get a mop and clean it. No, obviously, I had declined, citing the fact that my job is to drive a forklift, not mop bloody rat shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's uh.
Speaker 4: Maybe you get a scoop to the part of the ground that.
Speaker 1: I love for they're awesome. I I was.
Speaker 4: I was terrified.
Speaker 3: I had to for when I actually worked in Glendal in twenty ten and we had to go across the street and across the train tracks, uh to get more palettes. And always felt weird because there's no suspension in forcliffs, so I have to for a.
Speaker 1: Brief moment, I go on the street and then go I it is not good at all. I drove. I drove one when I should flat, sir. I drove a fore clift only one time when I should not have been doing it. One of my good friends was a manager at a gap warehouse way I live. Oh, I know that one. And I snuck in one time while he was there and we smoked me and we drove fore clips for a little bit and it's so illegal.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Ever gonna say, I'm never going to say a friend's save because I know that's so legal. And I got in that fore clift and they they feel like cars missing all the stuff that should protect you.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, like literally all of it. It's like this is bad.
Speaker 1: It's like what's left of a car after all of the science is taken out of this. And it was like yo, he was like, yo, there's a crane. There's a small crane if you want to fuck with them.
Speaker 4: I was like, rain, it was like that massive ship a record ball, those videos of like warehouse mishats or somebody to grab something off a shelf and then like an entire like row of thousands, Like just that.
Speaker 1: Shit stresses me out so much. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I get secondhand, like like an empathetic scare in my body. But like, yeah, I've always wanted to drive one of those things.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 4: I remember in Halo Reach you could drive a forklift, and I remember it was like it was just in the middle of like one of the maps, like you could drive this thing.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid, which g g ah wait five right, yeah, oh it's not it No, no, no, no, I'm not making three. Five.
Speaker 4: You can certainly drive a four cliff can you can drive a flying car in five?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I just why do I feel like there's a specific mission. I feel like you have to, but I can't remember.
Speaker 4: Whatever I think of a flying car. I think of the Simpsons flying car from the fucking Hit and Run.
Speaker 1: It was literally just a rocket.
Speaker 4: It was like a cylindrical rocket and it would just blast you off into the fucking So that's that's actually.
Speaker 1: From an episode where a bomb this homeless guy. It turns out he created Itchy and Scratchy and it was stolen from so to what he wanted in compensation is a solid gold house and a rocket car, and he got it. He got his song the fucking rocket cars. That one that's so prophetic, man, I want that there's so badly, Oh my god. And one was so fun, dude. It was the first one. It was the one before road Rage is the one you're in a car. A lot of s games before that, but like of that, of that, I had one on Nintendo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, beat him up. I remember the Simpsons movie had a game The Beatle.
Speaker 1: Was less so fun class the movie game. I don't remember. I remember.
Speaker 4: I feel like I remember kind of liking the demo, but then I never.
Speaker 1: You know, one was so cool. I have it on my fucking Simsons game.
Speaker 4: The last one. That's the best one.
Speaker 1: I finished it. I finished. Actually one of the first thing you've.
Speaker 4: Been doing that game is run over to margin kicker and then she's just like rotating on the ground.
Speaker 1: I love that game so fun. It's a really great game. Yeah. That's back when video games felt the shiniest, if that makes any sense, you know, like they were the most like awesome, expiring, like excited. Yeah that crez.
Speaker 4: Like I've been having conversations just about like profit motives and just how like the deleterious it is. But like I feel like I feel like the idea of like capitalistic competition works up unto a point, right, And I feel like that was the point where it was like, damn, we like we really got something good here.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: We're getting great games all the time, Like they're not like perfectly polished, but they're all like really fun. And then they figured out I was like, wait, we could cut some of this out and soe for like deal, c what are we doing? And there was like, wait, we can put lupoxes in.
Speaker 1: That was that was before.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's kind of the problem with a lot of that Stuff's like I feel like it works to a point like you gotta you gotta manage.
Speaker 1: I think at the time industry got too big.
Speaker 4: I think video it's way bigger today than it ever was.
Speaker 1: I feel like a call of duty is the reason why video games were destroyed. Like that's when that's when it's broke. And it's not college fault exactly. But that era of video gaming was like Xbox Live, caw gaming, Xbox Live, making micro transactions, all that stuff that was really.
Speaker 4: Started with pox one PS four though, because I think because P four I think so. I think it truly like actually started then, because even gt A five didn't really have like the Shark card ship until like a little bit later. That was like in the that was PS four Xbox one. PS four was when PlayStation was like, we're going to start charging you for online.
Speaker 1: No they started with PS three. No they didn't, Are you sure? Yep? Because I remember the PS three got hacked? No, no, no, I remember this.
Speaker 4: I remember this very very vividly. PlayStation three places the premium. Yeah, PlayStation three was always free online. They had PlayStation.
Speaker 1: Plus on sorry, PlayStation Plus. PlayStation Plus was like a it was it was like you would get free games. It was like, actually, remember why PS plus happened? Do you remember, right, the big hacking? Everyone got fucking hacked. And then that's not why it came to existence.
Speaker 4: No, No, that's probably why they started charging for online so they could like invest in infrastructure to keep that ship from happening again. But PS plus happened as a response to Xbox Live and how popular it was and just how like they were because they had games with gold and it us to be really good and the immediately dropped off a cliff. Yeah, but like it was like a competitive thing. It's like, Okay, well we have free online, but we got to get people in here somehow, and so that's why it started. And then it eventually got roped into like the online stuff as like a bundle. But I really do think that that's the era when because that was also the generation where like games just launched fucked like the three sixty PS three games launched like not ideal, like skyro On PS three was kind of a mess, but like generally for the most part, I remember like what was it, uh far Cry three and that was like I think twenty thirteen, maybe twenty twelve, something like that, and that was a fucking great game, Like people loved it, Like Assassin's Creed three was like people didn't love it, but like it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Like broken Fine twenty fourteen, right after the the.
Speaker 4: Xbox one and PS four fucking massive collections busted fucking Destiny launches with like no content, they gutted the entire story. Fucking that was the two K. That was like one of the that was I think the beginning of like when the two K got completely fighting, like got like Jake from State Farm.
Speaker 3: In two K and like, yeah, that's well that's a long, a little bit on the later end, but yeah, right, I know I'm sayings where you got yeah, I really did.
Speaker 4: Like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen is like I think like that even just when you look at the Game of the Years for like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, like it's kind of like, wow.
Speaker 1: My argument comes to idea where I'm saying, like that was when maybe we're there, that's when the first so it's like World War One to World War two type shit. You know, we're like World War One is when things started getting bad and then like oh the ramifications became what happened in World War Two.
Speaker 4: But I think I think the three sixty PSV generation was actually like that was like a fork in the road where like we were at like our absolute pinnacle, and we could have gone in two different directions, and we chose from then on to go in like a shitty direction.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, no, it could.
Speaker 3: Have been Yeah, yeah, I actually I totally agree with that, and that shit sucks that we were alive. We're very alive and mature to completely understand and fully like be fucked by, because there's a lot of people that are much younger now that didn't get to truly enjoy the three sixty PS three era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know it. They just know this new ship with all the Michael like it's all normal to them. Yeah. And I'm like, damn, if only you guys knew. That's crazy. Because Lily's brother is he was born in two thousand and he's twenty now, so twenty so he's born in twenty twenty, so he's twenty now. He was born in two thousand and four or five, huh, And talking to him about video game is insane because I'm like, you don't remember a completely different frame reference people. You can go back and you can experience them, but you weren't, Like you weren't not because like I remember, for me, the most iconic moment for video game for me was the release of Halo three. That is was the moment where I remember video games being something bigger, bigger than it was like on TV. And shit, I remember San Andrez that one. Remember, hey, everybody was freaking the fuck out of Andreas dude Andres.
Speaker 4: I remember Halo Free, and I remember Skyrim skyri was big Halo as well, but like I mean, oh my.
Speaker 1: God, Ruby and Sapphire on the fucking commercials where they had the commercial or the Pokemon commercial, the original one with on the bus when they're squeezing the bus, the Pokemon thing. I remember that being revealed and being like, what's that? You know?
Speaker 4: I remember the and then like the next generation kinda like it didn't really have that moment. The Fortnite the moment that was like that, and I guess Marvel Rivals, to like a lesser extent, is kind of like that moment.
Speaker 1: Again. The is the resurgence of like video game popularity almost reaching a little outside of which.
Speaker 4: But dude, that used to happen a lot, is what I'm saying. Like it's Marvel Rivals today.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was Fortnite before that, get Overwatch before that.
Speaker 1: Big, but it wasn't like, yeah, Overwatch was very perfixive in the video game world, but it didn't jump out of the dude, Halo thing.
Speaker 4: Cold be four were like a month apart.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's insane. It was another crazy game that came out around that time. Bierstruck was around that time. Portal was around that time, but those were in the game realm.
Speaker 4: That's they didn't escape big big like the world, you know.
Speaker 1: I think those are the big Skyrim was definitely the.
Speaker 3: Escaped that obviously, five people that I didn't even know that played video games were talking.
Speaker 1: I didn't play Skyrim more. At least I didn't know anything about scrolls. That's so crazy because like we we were were you around? Were you? Oh? No, you were in high school still I knew you, guys, But I wasn't still in high school.
Speaker 4: So I was a duchess when Skyrim came out at college. And I remember, I remember the launch day, no one was at school, Like.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. I didn't have it. I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I never played older scrolls and and at that time I had played fall all three, but I didn't like it because I didn't play it for more than like I didn't even.
Speaker 1: Get out of the wall. That was like, what the am I taking a test for it? So stupid.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna go home from school and take a test in a video game. This sucks. So I just didn't appreciate Fallout three at that time, so I didn't care about Potesta games. And then so like I come to school one day and like half of my friends are gone, half of the a lot of staff is gone, like like I think teachers had like either subs or like they canceled class. I was like, that's crazy, what's going because college they can cancel class. Yeah, but like I was like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: What is happening?
Speaker 4: And I think I got I got Skyrim, like I think like maybe like a couple of weeks later, because I just couldn't escape it right, talked about it.
Speaker 1: I didn't play it, man, I feel so crazy. I didn't play a game on you miss ound on a crazy like you got.
Speaker 4: You obviously experienced it, but like the end that time, which actually kept going to Arotona, and I was like, what the fuck is this something that annoying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I played.
Speaker 3: I played a little bit later too, only because my two of my friends wouldn't shut the fuck up about it. Yeah, So it was them that every conversation that when we met up was about Skyrim. I was like, god damn, Like to me, I'm I'm the same as I am now. I always was like, I'm gonna buy the ship way later when it's cheaper. I was just like I didn't like spending. Yeah, I just didn't like buying new ship. And I had to just hurry up and finally play. Because how are you when you're hanging out with the homies and all they're talking about or niche things within the sky room, I'm like, well, okay, like game over now we're talking about rivals and you're like yeah, even when you guys talk about destiny, I'm like, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: That's why we don't talk about this thing too much, because only you and I know this. Literally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe Paul also, but like he's you know, he even he I think he's actually playing still, Yeah he plays.
Speaker 1: He's invested for real.
Speaker 4: For real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might be because you can get like all of the fucking expansions for super cheap. There's playing Riles is free.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the game.
Speaker 1: I was just free. And you're a comic book for friend, So you're gonna see something and be like, oh my god, I remember that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got some baddies in there too, man.
Speaker 1: I saw him, I saw I saw some more else. Just like there's only one woman that I wouldn't fucking because he's underaged, like literally everyone else a penny Penny's a kid. I don't like the way you said that, though, like if like say, yeah, I don't yeah, like I could have worded that better. There's I don't know what I mean, but like, yes, it just sounds. Didn't think about it.
Speaker 4: It sounds it's probably.
Speaker 1: Someone someone could that could be for intrigue, that could be that could be clipped out incorrectly, man away and kill yourself. It's really weird to think of this, I thought even had it a lot. Spider Man is younger than me in the comics now, and that freaks me to funk out whatever. That bothers me a lot wee loser. So I feel about sports like everyone's like younger than me.
Speaker 3: No, like everyone that's like professional playing was like, oh my god, these guys are fucking like twenty two and ship like I remember being a kid, like, whoa, I can't wait to be this old and strong, And I'm like, do you remember having that?
Speaker 4: I'm like older, fucking We're definitely talked about this before we have to believor it, but do you remember that moment in porn for you, Yeah, when you were like, when you realize, like, oh, porn stars can be younger.
Speaker 1: Than me, it was a very for me.
Speaker 4: I would I don't like twenty three, I think, and I remember being like, oh, when it's when you go to the classics, the good old good olds, and you're like, oh, she's younger than me, younger than me, now she's in that video.
Speaker 1: I don't watch porn enough to have that revel I never got that revelation. You know, watch por enough to have that revelation. No, I never, you know what, at least seven hours a day.
Speaker 4: Seven hours day, I guess I just never because like minutes even.
Speaker 1: You talk about the nostalgic thing. I kind of uh it. I just I just I don't catch enough stuff to like.
Speaker 4: For that to hit me.
Speaker 1: And I feel like I need a I need to remedy that.
Speaker 3: You need to start to do some research and get back on all the I remember we talked about cytheria for a minute, So maybe I'll do like she must have been, well.
Speaker 4: She's probably twenty three or twenty two at the time, so she.
Speaker 3: Because she's she's definitely up there now. So now I can do that and be like, oh, Wow, I'm way older than her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I can do that. I guess now I'm gonna go do that. I'm go do it.
Speaker 3: Before back, I would do that. Record your data was fucking lazy man. I'll say once I lost my lenks, I never went back to it.
Speaker 1: That shit was a fucking crippling experience.
Speaker 3: Bro your links, yeah, because like there was like some cool leagues people would have their links saved up and then the purge and I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Care, damn.
Speaker 4: I mean it's kind of like losing like an RPG character that like you, I built this character up for fucking years yeah, and you're like yeah, I nope, can't be. It is actually why it took me so long to get back to Skyrim, because like my Skyrim character, the first one that I played on three sixty was just so I invested so much time into that character had such a perfect build. I had my entire like idea like who who he was? Yeah, I gave him more and then I lost it and then I.
Speaker 1: Was like, that's interesting. I need to I would I need to pop that back in. I want to see my My Skyrim character is so wildly overpowered. For no fucking reason.
Speaker 4: My character in the outer is fucking hilarious. I suspect all of it into like science and talking. So I've just been arguing my way out of conversation or out of conflicts. And when I don't, I can like freeze time and then like shoot people in specific places to do specific like if I shoot, if you shoot somebody in the head with like a weaker gun, I'll blind them and.
Speaker 1: They're just blind.
Speaker 4: I didn't a mechanic.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't know it was either, because like I didn't speck into like science before. Like if you speaking the science, you're like no, It's like okay, I could I could weaken or cripple or like stagger or like you know, fucking blind.
Speaker 1: It's kind of cool, Like it's a lot more of that game than I thought there was a game.
Speaker 4: I didn't give it a lot of credit, and I mean I always liked it, but like I didn't really delve deep into it anyway. Let's uh, let's do like one. I didn't get the fuck out of here, Joshua Jones wrote in he says, hello there, snark Lord, Snarkist, Apple Breeze, and Swen would you guys ever do a show with David Jaffey. I think that'd be hilarious. I think it'd be hilarious. Okay, sit down, shut. We've talked about this before. Yeah, I think I would. It's just a matter of like whether or not he'd be willing to come up here, because he's kind of he's kind of far. Actually, I thought he was a little bit closer. He's in San Diego, so like it's not exactly like he.
Speaker 1: Didn't come up here.
Speaker 4: Would be good, that would be kind of maybe we can just make a trip out of it.
Speaker 1: And I want to go to my birthday. Man, did you go last time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was amazing. Oh yeah, that's right. Did you go to the zoo to the zoo.
Speaker 4: Any of the animals?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did.
Speaker 4: That's cool, reasonable question, they certainly so.
Speaker 1: I got I got to be next to a pokeupon you ate the poky pine and I was near it.
Speaker 4: I think you said Pokemon. I was like, I don't think you understand what the zoo, understand what an animal is? Just like only understand somebody. You only understand animals in the context of Pokemon, you would be you would be off, but like you'd be very off, but like not enough to have like a bad life. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think you think you think you're throwing poke balls that at it. You're just throwing rocks rocks at this lion. This is like big ass rock I chaot it, Let me catch it. You know, why aren't you going to the ball? And then it's a fucking dead in the line, Helton rocks.
Speaker 4: Let's start cuting to get the hell out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I will say, in the last couple days, I've been kind of like going crazy with TikTok because I figured, like it's the last last stretch.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, tomorrow was it? Today? Is those twelve o'clock today? Actually? I thought it was the Actually I don't know nineteen. Yeah, I've stumbled across nineteenth twelve o'clock to day seventeen, eighteenth, seventeenth, No on, none of us know what yeah right, yeah right, you're right at a mental institution, like no one knows what day it is.
Speaker 4: Everybody's like, you want to go to the fucking reason like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Or two days.
Speaker 3: Ye, we literally had to fucking disappear and reappear into the fucking place and then we get shot by Secret Service.
Speaker 1: You guys want to go hang out with Donald Trump, imagine up on stage for it.
Speaker 7: Just like just standing there, Welcome to our special guests. These I'm sure they're all minorities. Two of them are kind of big us. You don't know what they are, The big black ones, apparently Latino. We love the Latino people. He's so scary, but we love him.
Speaker 1: And then we got the small, skittish white one. Apparently he's Latino too. I love the white skinned in Latinos. Then we got the Latinos.
Speaker 4: They have enough culture, but they don't stick out and they don't ruin the color.
Speaker 1: They don't ruin. Then we got the standard nigga in the middle somewhere standard nigga. He's not stand he's got holes in his ears.
Speaker 4: They say, I graffiti all over his body.
Speaker 1: I really think it's an interesting shout out that they're all gonna get seats in office code. Immediately, I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry queer people.
Speaker 3: At that point, I'm gonna I would recavoc of society. I don't care, sorry queer. So you guys go to for this, I'm gonna contribute to your fucking destruction. Would I would purposely fuck over the Red States.
Speaker 1: Hor can we get can we make somehow they're less oxygen in the Red States? I think that they're just is it's probably more actually because it's more like it's more like it. So we we we start, we're not We're not we're gonna just cut down all the trees, but.
Speaker 4: We have plenty of.
Speaker 1: Houses.
Speaker 4: Just taking an entire forest from like one of those places and be like we're bringing this to l A. Sorry, we're just bringing entire blocks of Minecraft. It's on squares, like the idea.
Speaker 1: Of uses in the middle of what are you doing? None of your business? O? There's good, O you Trump, I'm good at this, Lord Drum. I have a lot of just like.
Speaker 4: There was so much anger directed it, like just why couldn't why couldn't you just let us stay retarded? Like I really think, I really do think you you ruined everything.
Speaker 1: You started, something you started started, something that you just didn't understand. For me, my anger and my rage just comes from it comes from one of the Green Party. Fuck those niggas. I appreciate what they're trying to do, but also like, well, y'all are just so stupid. You're like it's like I'm not gonna be side with that because that doesn't live on my value is like yes, and this guy that's taking reproductive rights doesn't. They're no longer oh interesting oil Derek's. They're now oil trumps Oil. They're oil trumps, and they're gonna be one inside of every Patriots home.
Speaker 4: We're gonna put a little nuclear egg inside every house. It's like a joke thing, I'm pretty sure. But like and somebody managed to get a hold of the Enron company and like they own Enron now someone, so they've they they've been putting out these fake things where there's where it's like almost like a Steve Jobs like Ted Talk kind of thing. Yeah, where it's like we've invented a fucking Enron nuclear egg they're gonna put in every single house and it's gonna let you fucking it's gonna give you all sorts of silly little powers. But it's like it's it's done like really earnestly. It's like a guy giving like a like like he's Steve Jobs. I saw it on Twitter. Yeah it's obviously not you know, I get it. Anyone's not making a nuclear head.
Speaker 1: But like I just love the idea of just something.
Speaker 4: I love the idea of taking like a disgraced company that's that's like in the dirt, buying it and resurrecting it as like a joke. That I love that idea, that.
Speaker 1: Stuff that I would do if I had a lot of money, if I had a stupid amount of money, for sure, I want to do that. You got to find a really cheap company, like.
Speaker 3: I would have bought Radio Shack and turned Radio Shack. So what asshole bought Radio Shack. Some stupid asshole bought it that didn't deserve it, damn it. I can't remember.
Speaker 1: It might have been that Steve person to was that idiot that we're trying to sell all the.
Speaker 4: Shrelly or screll Yeah, yeah, he might have bought radio somebody like that bought it. Itssed. I would buy Radio Shack, and I would sell nothing but radios that had Shack's face on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, Shack like radios.
Speaker 4: Yeah literally, but it would be still Radio Shack. But I remember signing off on this Radio Shock is so funny because it's like it sounds like an old company. Yeah, just the name, Like I remember, even when I was a kid like it's it's a shack.
Speaker 1: It's like not even like radio is an old company, isn't it right?
Speaker 4: But like it's not like even Best by Best Bye doesn't sound old, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Target even even like you remember the Best Brandy changed it on their logo. Circuit City is kind of like I love Circuit City awesome, but it's like it's the name Circuit City is a very apropos to, like it's time. Yeah circuits like a man, Yeah, circretary were you? I'm pretty sure kids don't even know what a circuit is now, No I barely do. Yeah if I know, killer By in this room right now.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like pizza hat. At least pizza least food is at least food is timeless, though pizza Hut is Hut is old, but like pizzas like it even old.
Speaker 3: One has pizza dude, Round one has like pizza that is rivals Pizza Hut actually because like Pizza Hut, like.
Speaker 1: It's like these rivals pizza Like that's like as a fucking comemn, like sounds kind of good.
Speaker 4: Though there's the thing I like, I like a pizza pizza Pizza Hut exactly.
Speaker 1: It's that I rarely ever have the pizza boy where we grew up, the dining one. I like Pizza Hut.
Speaker 4: There, it's the same pizza.
Speaker 1: It's not the same. I promise you it's not the same.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, go bring some pizza from go right down.
Speaker 1: Actually it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a fucking diner. Go walk. Oh it's not pizza anymore as a diner. Well then how can we.
Speaker 1: Ever prove this? Yeah? Damned, I told the truth. I do think dining Pizza Hut is better than like, you know, it to dining. But then, but also, why the funk would you dine in at Pizza HUTU that's kind of we did. We did. Want my mistake, You're like, oh, this is pretty fucking good. You went back, and I like it. I did once and then I shadow over myself. Damn that was bad. I like, I don't know, man, Pizza Hut's not good.
Speaker 4: But it's I don't know, there's it's kind of like the Tartino is kind of heat up pizza, where it's like, this isn't pizza. But sometimes I'm in the mood for this.
Speaker 3: Those ones, those I know exactly what you mean, yeah, I feel the same way. It's it's a mood thing. If I'm in the mood for pizza, I'm not thinking of Pizza Hut. But if sometimes I'm like, oh like pizza Hut just sometimes.
Speaker 4: Actually I would buy the stuffed crust part of it just alone.
Speaker 1: Obviously I don't like Pizza Hut. Pizza bread to sweet. The bread tastes sweet, to the bread sweet, I don't think so taste. I'm like, it has a nice buttery taste. Doing to like it. I'm a fan of sweet.
Speaker 4: I lovest man, I love it.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 4: Crust is awesome.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I order a stuff cutter and then I literally a.
Speaker 4: Pizza, guys, fly, I have I have ostensibly done that.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you've done that?
Speaker 4: So I've so like I ordered the stuff crust for the crush, and the pizza is like a byproduct of it. And I eat the pizza and then I eat the crust, and I eat the pizza and eateth the crust, and then I get to a certain point where I'm like, maybe there's three slices left. It's just the crust, the crust. I'm eating the crust and I'm throwing the pizza.
Speaker 3: I also sometimes just eat the cheese and the toppings and then throw the rest of the like I've had enough. I've had enough of the dough, like I'm kind of for there's so much.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm good.
Speaker 3: So then there's Pizza Hut and and Domino's. Say I don't Domino's. I feel one day they're gonna expose and I have a huge lawsuit because they do something to their cheese that's not I've never tasted anywhere else. They have a specific cheese flavor that I'm like, what the fuck is in here?
Speaker 1: I like it, yeah, but it's not just mozzarella.
Speaker 4: There's something in it that is I don't know. They found an angel molested it and then liquefied it and its Yeah.
Speaker 1: It put something in it that I just can't I have never chased anywhere else. Anyway, we're gonna read our twenty five We're gonna read our twenty five dollars. Patients.
Speaker 4: Remember, go over to Patreon, concess it's not tanking. You can support the show right in. I get your questions, asked to early access all that stuff. Jump on in.
Speaker 1: Count me down three to one.
Speaker 4: I don't want to read it.
Speaker 1: Just speaks over.
Speaker 4: All, right, the homeless person, the homeless person in between Sweeney's teeth, a squid starship.
Speaker 1: Don't make a colon a promise if you know you can't keep it. Am a throwing.
Speaker 4: You know. What I noticed sometimes is that like I'll read names and It'll be like, maybe like the fifteenth time that I'll read a name fourteen times that I've read the name beforehand, you have no reaction to it, and then for some reason the fifteenth time, you're like, that's funny.
Speaker 1: That I laughed at Derek trying to fucking stealthily grab his food.
Speaker 4: Okay, but but sometimes that does happen. It's like I noticed it.
Speaker 1: It's it's very funny. Is that is that the Rocks drink that, the Rocks Energy drink nice, the Tropical punch flavor is stupid good, and then the rest of their flavors. It's like Simon Butts, what I guess? Yeah, essentially, you know the brothers, right, they look like black people to me. I don't know why they look like that when they try. I think they definitely try. I think they definitely insinuated. They act like they act like they try their hard, they their yea, their.
Speaker 4: Actions especial.
Speaker 1: Outlaw on them. But if you look at them before they when when they first like look at them when they first.
Speaker 4: Burst in onto this.
Speaker 1: Their dad in general is there. Rakes their dad right, and Rakish look looks niggai Ish particularly him like.
Speaker 4: She sounds like I mean fans.
Speaker 1: I mean, they're just there. When they first came out, they were like verry, they addressed their tribal ship and they just looked at some But then they were like, oh day one ish and they would come out all fucking hard and ship and I was like, these niggas are black. Now they look every every I know. I know a few moments I know once someone that there's not these people that you're talking.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 1: So they don't like make content house or anything.
Speaker 4: Right, it's easy way to tell you see if the thing goes off.
Speaker 1: Big thing, mine goes off in my house with out really yeah, out one. I don't have one of those in my house. You hear sometimes talking about it and I'm like, huh, it.
Speaker 4: Is funny though, like there's it is funny that that is something that is like reliably found on the interne. I've seen so many videos and it's just it's an it's normal, it's completely normal content. It's just like some black guy talking about something and it's all like the fucking beep of the of the alarm. It's like, why is it so like?
Speaker 1: What what is it about it? I don't know why, because money should like a frequency. Is there like a scientific I think we just ignore it, like all the batteries. I'll be fine, leave the battle.
Speaker 4: It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: That would drive me insane. The beep to me is nuts because so many houses now just have them wired in. Yeah, so that you don't need batteries anymore. You know, most niggas ain't getting modern houses. Well it's not even you get you get it reway whatever? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, fair enough. Fair We already got to rail back to argument right back before you continue. No go go they particularly because I know I know someones that look like you taking too long flexing different from different flexing.
Speaker 4: Some of them the veteran flex has been playing the Day.
Speaker 1: One features like me and I'm like, what's this.
Speaker 4: Sweeney going King Kong mode at the local elementary school and throwing thirty seven children? What throwing thirty seven children? Off of the roof, plankton and the cum bucket nice A thousand ways to die com aedish that's given.
Speaker 1: Into each mouth.
Speaker 4: Some come must fall, but too much, too much is falling in mine, into each man. Some dick must go.
Speaker 1: Where that the sun don't shine?
Speaker 4: Uh uh nowhere, uh nowhere, one by one uh. My periperals have been they've been trained to be so focused in on like one window that I've I've been forced to pay extra attention to everything. I don't see what am I looking at?
Speaker 1: Why is why?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 1: Why is it doing? What is it? What is it?
Speaker 4: I don't see what the problem is?
Speaker 1: Fair enough?
Speaker 4: What is going on?
Speaker 1: Chips ahoy cookies created? Damn it? You maybe want to chip chip chi want to have a chip a hoy in my fridge?
Speaker 4: Having one loose chip a Hoy in you fridge is fucking die in a bag A bag dude.
Speaker 1: I went. I had an experience.
Speaker 4: I was at a friend's house. I won't name names. They had pizza in their fridge. Loose no.
Speaker 1: Loose, dude, savage. I know it can't be my house. It's not because I would die, It's not I would savage. Loose do I know the person. No, okay, no one I care about thing now, But I was just like, wow, I don't know people live like that. Man. I would rather I think I'd rather be evicted on the street.
Speaker 4: I'd rather be evicted on the street viciously. The lesson, I think, yeah, yeah, yeah, fucking that's real fear for you.
Speaker 1: Respond to that threat nothing nowhere, one by one, leaving a trail of pre come like a snail. Uh.
Speaker 4: Did you guys call the short bus in elementary school the dark cart?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Berserker Broley gap shotting, Sweeney gas shoting is crazy? Uh?
Speaker 1: The sloker?
Speaker 4: Want to know how I got these chromosomes? Make make a gayer version of the y m c A em it Tillon like a villain.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Uh, I'm telling like a villain in the end of Jones yelling your name is Toby, I bite children, Gandalf send me that ballery where he belongs to.
Speaker 1: The nation, Switch to got revealed. We got to talk about that? Oh we did?
Speaker 4: We did, forget to talk about that, which goes to show how little it matters. Like I don't look it looks cool whatever like.
Speaker 1: It looks it. I didn't even see it trending. What the.
Speaker 4: Genuinely genuinely caught me by a little, a little, a little silly surprise. Have these things reminds me of the you have that fucking Oh my god, it was like a stupid image. Do you remember that stupid image of the ugly fucking like two thousand and nine or something. It was like like a balding guy with like ponytails and he had like fucked up lips. No, oh god, damn it. It was somebody in the chat you're saying, chat in the chat, chat chat, somebody listening. Somebody listening must know what this is. It was like the earliest example of like just like an ugly, just fucking photoshop ship post of a person. I I kind of feel like I know what you're doing a lot of memes earlier, early, I know exactly. It almost looked a little bit like ding fries are done, almost a little bit, but not exactly.
Speaker 1: I think I know what you're talking about. I think I know how I can find it. Yeah, look look at look it up. Let me see if old ass ugly thing like I don't even know what to look.
Speaker 3: I think I know, I think I something I can find it through a meme that I you'll know it immediately when you see it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is it, but I'm gonna try to find it.
Speaker 4: I hope it is anyway you look for it. I'll keep reading Domination Vana the Dead Brill helped my grandma cross the street and kick her in the gutter. The sketch is Sweeney's alt skin jingle Balls, dingle balls, dinga balls cock.
Speaker 1: Who's the skinniest penis of the three?
Speaker 4: You h only get the moon for you who I'm a dumb ass for not thinking silliest white one piece is about killing Jews. Just ask usan hiring a boat Obama to kill my boyfriend and not giving me enough attention. For not giving me enough attention, Sandy the man whose handies are God, tear and make me and make me Randy, make me Randy is insane, like Randy marsh coming all over himself. That's fucking crazy. Getting murdered by the entire United States military because some dog looked some dog used to wor at the White House to the tune of schism by tool. I know my penis fits if shitting comes cool, and consider me Miles gay death Jack the world's fastest Mallori following Chriss twenty thirteen. I apologize. You can't take back what your booty hole received.
Speaker 1: Chris.
Speaker 4: It's not retreading, it's called a callback. Read a comedy book, you unenlightened bohemian wretch. Give us more Majan red dead retemption. If Chris was a roller coaster, he'd be the midget spinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking me, that's crazy. Not a midget. I'm small but huge.
Speaker 4: Nicholas Berlanga full name, Oh Hugo, Hugo, Nicholas Berlanga full name.
Speaker 1: I have no shame, big.
Speaker 4: Meat hees thinks thousand thousand thousand up, three million up, six billion up, nine trillion up, twelve quadrillion up, fifteen quinzillion up a teen. I did my homework and I play outside now. Andy the man who's handies on our back to s Tire and Forever Dandy, John Jack and Arthur pissing on Micah Gay Song of the South, schlog in my mouth, God damn it. I live in Texas, going off to Vegas. I ain't in t I live in Texas. Ain't going to Vegas to eat Roadhouse the in game currency in call of duty is called cp gids. Sucking on profile profilazine. Can't put down the cock. Every time you take a hiatus, the world falls apart.
Speaker 1: I know, slipping on Promanthazen and the ad voice Red Robin. Come.
Speaker 4: Uh, he's longer, hard Oh my god, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: He let me snip in on promantazine?
Speaker 4: All right, he's longer, harder and thicker too. He's got a big member with hot white goo. Huh, gig the gay dong, the gay No, I'm found. It's dude, I'm gonna lose your tube.
Speaker 3: Search engine sucks so much, dick. The video that I'm looking for, I can't find it. It's just showing me nothing much shorts and ugly relevant stuff that is irrelevant.
Speaker 4: It pisses me off because.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's been a profilacine become. I fell love. Oh my god, my god, I know that video this, yeah, because I was. It was a part of a I looked up creepy, ugly mean face. It's the first thing that came up. It probably would have been easier for me to do that.
Speaker 4: It's more higher res than I remember. Thy remastered this.
Speaker 1: I think it probably probably AI.
Speaker 4: Or something disgusting. I hated this image so deeply.
Speaker 1: God, I can't fight. It's so stupid.
Speaker 4: Why is YouTube sucks so bad?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah, everything's I can't find anything I'm looking for. What YouTube sucks? Now? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I thought competition made better products.
Speaker 1: The amount of shorts it's showing me. Okay, so that guy needs to be killed just videos, stop, dude. I hate that.
Speaker 4: Ruined my fucking days. The longer Hard people equal Ga Kevin Durant's feet doctor man lover Hard learned to stop wearing and love the cock. Fuck you, I ain't paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants teaching several chimps patois so they can, uh so they can and will rape Sweeney to death. Fucking fuck face. Unstoppable crash Manicoot ex Jimir cry Crossover virtual insanity, so virtual sinanity, Like, okay, that's a cute idea, but Crashman foot extra mer Quai. All that I can imagine is King sliding towards the camera as the as the boulder is like behind them. Like there's there's levels of crash where you're like running towards the camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like I hate that ship. I hate that ship running those O my god, I'm like I can't see what's coming up sometimes I can't. The Sonic Games that the difficult.
Speaker 4: That's what I felt about the Sonic Games actually, just like yeah, it's a game going right exactly, but like it's a size scroller and you're like you're going fast, but like you can only see like three ft in front.
Speaker 1: We're not moving fast. I guess. I guess I'm autistic. So my brain was like, I understand this. You don't know what you're gonna land on sometimes, like there's like a fucking lava. Sometimes I like the I like the idea of Jamqui running. Uh, Like this Crash is spinning so fast, gamer is getting pulled towards him like it's like a cycle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was thinking, just destroyed the entire sit you know, like he's just fucking spy. Wow, couch is flying everywhere and ship.
Speaker 1: He goes straight through the Jameric Wives.
Speaker 4: Heavy crashes.
Speaker 1: Uh, Crash is ruining the city. He's he's spinny being through Crash band the code and it's always scary the way he spins in ruins everything kill him. Context Cortex A long time question.
Speaker 4: Ask your first Time listener, Jolly old dipshit Ace of the Ace of Parades, Navi R and B singer Mary J. Bligger so stupid because you make my ass ach. Yah, you make my ass ache.
Speaker 1: Earthquake, earth ache.
Speaker 4: Y'all should really check out Trench Crusade. It's a World War One battle between the Church and Hell itself. I love how I didn't this is apparently a tabletop game. I thought it was everything else. Yeah, I thought it would have been the last guest that I would have had. Pedophile pedophilic x QC is pdf Martin manfucker strikes back from poverty. Gotta get that dude, pump pum. Gotta get that dude, pump pum. Gotta get that dude pump pump amazing for episode three hundred, say all of the patron names. I promise it'll be funny.
Speaker 1: That would be insane.
Speaker 4: That's not a bad idea.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's that sounds horrible. That sounds like a miserable time. Fuck. We gotta start planning the three hundred man. Yeah, what episode is this three?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, no, this is four?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so okay, yeah, well we'll plan it.
Speaker 1: No, this is three. Yeah, we'll just make Lily do a solo episode. She's right off. Only no, no, we can't get Lily back. Her readings are terrible. Her readings are horrible. I know, let me do something. We have it like, we gotta have a guest.
Speaker 4: We gotta have like somebody who'd be a who'd be a good enough? Yes, we'll shop it. I won't mention it actually because I don't want to do not happen. Yeah, well, I have an idea in mind. All right, I'll text him today actually, whoa Relax, Okay, shaperial. We need to We need to also math out when that's gonna be so we can kind of predict it. We'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Billy Joel Benjamin in fact, in fact, in fact, he does.
Speaker 4: He's in Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I forgot he used to be in sirman. Yeah, of course you're going to Florida to get fucking belittled and disrected all the time, molested, all the Cubans laughing at us. Where the people Cubans are laughing. I almost wrote I almost wrote a verse.
Speaker 4: I almost wrote a verse in the song that was that was just noodling around with where I was just killing Dave Ruben and the whole, the whole versus Mega Dath.
Speaker 1: He definitely said like he definitely did not say Mega. I've said plenty of times.
Speaker 4: Was on trial for starting the l fires. Billy Joel on trial for starting the La fires. It's so stupid, Billy Joel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the fire, but I kept it burn and knew those poems were hurt, and yet I didn't.
Speaker 4: I blame it on the home list. Is that the most rewritten song in the history of the world that you think?
Speaker 1: Probably? I guess. So that's like a go to song for like a joke, I guess.
Speaker 4: So. I remember we didn't start the flame war from back in fucking the College Humor days. Oh my god, I remember that being like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: The College Schumer is still around, which is crazy to me. They fused with Smasha. Oh they really didn't. Really, that makes a lot of College. The company that owns Smash bought them to.
Speaker 4: I never would have guessed that Smash would have had the resurgions that they had in the way that they've had it. Like I get TikTok like things often of just their shows, and it's kind of nuts.
Speaker 1: That makes sense because fucking Roy William Johnson's making fucking views now.
Speaker 4: I guess. But he's like all he's on Facebook or something like he's off, like he's off the grid, like.
Speaker 3: I searched something specifically, like it was a true crime thing. He talked about a subject and it got it like a million one.
Speaker 4: Point on what's happening for him?
Speaker 1: So this woman was raped and molested. Stop. I was a fan of his.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I liked it was pretty much talking talking about murders.
Speaker 1: Transition. That was pretty good. Actually, yeah, I watched that show a lot.
Speaker 4: I watched it a lot too. I think that I watched a lot too, not as much.
Speaker 1: I know, I pretend to be gay, but you know, I remember I liked him. I liked him because I was like, he's got three names like me. You don't fucking know is that you don't announce everyone has three names.
Speaker 3: Did you announce yourself to people as I'm Chris Ray, I'm Chris Ray.
Speaker 1: The issue is that there's no but the Mega Negro whatever. The issue is that there's.
Speaker 4: There's actually like a lot of Chris Maldonado's. So that was the issues that so I kind of ended up kind of using ray On because it was just impossible. There's like a baseball player named Chrismo. There's like a serial rapist named Chris Maldonado. They're both the same person. He used to be a former baseball player, so there's like there's a lot for he started making it. That would suck so hard. What's because everyone has a Chris Raise very specific, like there's not a lot of Chris Rays, but there is also a Chris Ray in baseball. So it's like, I'm kind of I'm borked either way.
Speaker 1: Because I don't know. I never I never gave my middle name to people, and I was like, I'm Kingston Shade Shame Clancy.
Speaker 4: No, that's the name of that fucking dog and Lassie. Anyway, let's read the man's you got me, mister game and bring your dick here and then shove it deep in my Rammers Sam Man Smitche the kid that face that swims up your rhythm when you piss uh, Shannon Sharp's cold falling out on Instagram Live, Itchy Bond Casuka, I don't really want to play a game. God damn, that poate one got that pirate one looks ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Bullying then was why know it's them, it's the zoo.
Speaker 4: They decided to go to Hawaiian I like it, Like he's like that character is great.
Speaker 1: He is one of my favorite characters in the thing because of how silly Is didn't ask. That's crazy, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, can imagine we were genuinely this dismissive to each other. Okay, sorry, cool, we have to pretend like that's not how we how we act.
Speaker 1: Okay, so interesting? Crazy hay Than Crystal killing himself right now. He's like a sound landslide by a landslide victory. This man needs to take his life right now. Uh make my head disappear. It's a hurdle.
Speaker 4: I'm just here so I don't get killed. Asking for breast milk at the restaurant. Fuck it's star coffee. Cut the mask back on Christmas, my massive talk to Foe. Throw Dafoe through the pep Wow, Foe through the pepperoni disc between rush to defend with a speed and agility unbecoming of someone so large and no fish. Uh. Craig the Canadian certified pinkertons, certified goblins. This guy wrote into fucking sacred in the most recent episode, fucking weird.
Speaker 1: What are you saying? Am I so gay?
Speaker 4: Hel help me?
Speaker 1: I'm gay? Help me.
Speaker 4: It's usually something I feel like they treat this show. The the overlapping audience treats this show as like they're like like the the mask is on and I'm just like gonna say whatever, like I don't care. I don't even care if I spell things correctly. And then over on Collins Show, they're like.
Speaker 1: They're trying to impress good. Yeah, they're sipping wine. They got like they have got two ties on. I kind of embarrassed myself in front of col Yeah, they're like they got their dick out rock hard.
Speaker 4: Like greetings in salulation, salutations, PlayStation duo. I couldn't but notice on the you know, and there's over here it's just like what happens if days are fat?
Speaker 1: They fuck each other's bud when they're fat. I don't get it. Fat people? Fuck? Is there an orbit? It's like, what the fucking serious question? Question haven't been so hard to the left hard?
Speaker 4: What is my dictator? Why is my dick when it gets hard? Why does it touch the top of my shaft? The deck looks like a fucking Pomeranian's tail. Yeah, and all of every word in that question is misspelled also, and then Colin's like they're using ox commas and Simmi colons. Yeah yeah, they pull out the fucking dictator.
Speaker 1: Colins like, thank you, thank you. I think a question asked you. Thank you very much. They come here.
Speaker 4: This is like the ID, Like everybody comes here to just be animals. Uh, it's your boy, Shawnee de Jojo friendlyhod neighborhood sex Offender Service Agent two sixty seven, New Gay Paramore.
Speaker 1: Be like Gay Times.
Speaker 4: Yep, you're gonna fuck your button, get your ass whole wide Gay Times. Do you think heaven is segregated? It goes like this or balls her dicke gloves. She tugged my nips the drag show Queen this moaning Hallelujah.
Speaker 1: Nice, Hellululujah, Homo loujah.
Speaker 4: You gotta get some bob doing in here.
Speaker 1: I want I want to, I want to, like damn fucking gay come around penis wherever you blow a little scared of myself.
Speaker 4: I love all the semen and my big asshole's it to the doctor when he ran from.
Speaker 1: My whole shut up.
Speaker 4: He's in what are you doing with.
Speaker 1: Gaming for my ass, it is a gaping for my it is a gaming and you cry and you're crying, hearing and crying for my assid is a gaping God. That's good. I will absolutely do that for you. Gotta do the harmonica.
Speaker 4: We'll get a harmonica and then like we don't have to playing.
Speaker 1: Can we do this? This is good.
Speaker 4: I want to decide to do that.
Speaker 1: How much harmonica?
Speaker 4: I gotta be cheap.
Speaker 1: That movie just come out or we gotta get it. We gotta get it done. He's on Saturday in life today like tonight himself. Now he never died. Man, what's bracken? My nigga, my niggas? That's good.
Speaker 4: Is gaving ya and a whole He's a long time ago and I feel like it's real.
Speaker 1: I stand by it.
Speaker 4: He somehow sings on time and off time at the same time. I don't understand it. I feel like Bob Dylan is like one of the evil characters, has the double voice.
Speaker 1: But not evil.
Speaker 4: All right, Like you know, I was like, I don't know enough about double.
Speaker 1: Him is like, oh double and it's like you all have the same voice so you don't notice it, but you can tell there's more than one like slightly loud? Is it driven?
Speaker 4: Do you think start stroking and you chis in my whole.
Speaker 1: Is a gay man. This is a story of being gay man. Boom. Do you think Vegetos and go Geta's thoughts are doubled? Do I think Bob Dylan would survive in Dragon Ball? Of course not. I thought he would.
Speaker 4: Be like mister Satan.
Speaker 1: He'd be like he'd like, he'd be what his name tape? He would sing the people and he would calm down. Going Super said, you can get fucking krilling somehow, Go super, Tim, say that.
Speaker 4: Tim Shallony, he just strikes me as game and he plays me in the movie.
Speaker 1: He does a pretty good job, a good job. I don't think anything wrong, but I just I can't help hi because I believe in God. I was scared of the night. I'm scared of the day. I'm scared of everybody. I'm not a big fan of Gaze.
Speaker 4: I'm Johnny Cat scares me because I'm just I'm just kind of afraid. The entergy he gives off makes me wish I was that was that was I'm amazing, Like that's why we get the big barks.
Speaker 1: They get scary.
Speaker 4: A former friend recently sent her extremely autistic teenage daughter with school in the out shirt. Like he barks, he for real, he barks like a deaf person would bark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't do it. I didn't do it.
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 1: You did it? That is crazy?
Speaker 4: You fucking went for it. We all, I all, I all imagined it.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it.
Speaker 4: All my various personalities imagined it three x so killing a ceo for bus fair when choosing to walk instead.
Speaker 1: A former I like, that's hidden. None of them.
Speaker 4: Sealed the way under a buck of course, what what a prick.
Speaker 1: We have to get.
Speaker 4: We gotta invest in like a smaller camera, like a webcam to kind of go over and like record what we do on the table. Because so for the continuity something you may remember, I drew a little character.
Speaker 1: Last episode.
Speaker 4: If you want, if you want the context, this is Derek's little addition.
Speaker 1: He just made his nose a penis. I saw you grab the thing. I saw I saw you grab that looked that looked really convincing. Engage. He's a.
Speaker 4: Light of eyes. But once filter, do you think heaven is segregated all that already? It's just slip stroking, smoking, joking emoticons going like that's uh. A former friend recently center off to like this drip mh, Lord of all drip the fuck joh, Lord of all drip, Look.
Speaker 1: Up my ass?
Speaker 4: It's look up my asses. Gay aces fades parody by a real online boy.
Speaker 1: Won't you blow me?
Speaker 4: Waiting for the sweet hunting tear? I want his pelt Kremlin.
Speaker 1: The gremlin is my impression of getting.
Speaker 3: Blacks black, black blacks bla.
Speaker 4: That was the original version. Can squirrel girls ask?
Speaker 1: He meant it nothing insidiously at all.
Speaker 4: He was just like drinking squirrel girl's ass cracks sweat blitz cornet or no blitz comment, Saint, are you.
Speaker 1: That's out with the drum? The guitar riff with a drum, It's like this guy's a god.
Speaker 4: Sweeney's four acres and e Mueller is tooth capitally. Hey Derek, since you have been to Lithuania, what places would you recommend seeing?
Speaker 1: Oh? Well, the plane to leave, I mean Marcus Avenue.
Speaker 3: I mean to be real, I was mostly just around their capital Villnis, so just fucking ill. Well, it depends on how you want to pronounce it. But it's it looks like kind of like uh Vilnius.
Speaker 4: It sounds like it's not it's not Final Fantasy place.
Speaker 1: It's not a sounding city based off my ass.
Speaker 4: Final Fantasy is based on Woodlawn in the Bronx, the.
Speaker 1: Part of the Bronx that starts getting better because they're escaping it. Yeah, but I mean.
Speaker 3: That old city is awesome. So basically, you spend some time, there's plenty to see a lot of old ship too.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's really fucking pretty. So yeah, and I'd love to go out there and just do a bunch of arson and do ship and then just hate black people like I single handily sway them the wrong direction. I hated.
Speaker 3: Uh, people are staring at me, but for multiple reasons. So it was big ass holes in my ears. I had a stupid that haircut, that Samurai ship at the time, and then all of a sudden, I'm sure and and fucking JoJo's like five ten or something. So there's like multiple factors where they're like, what the fuck, Hey, can you leave leave my country? Can you leave right now? I pay for tickey, you will leave.
Speaker 4: It. Excuse me, mister chocolate spiller.
Speaker 1: Uh No, fund. So I mean, no rudiness, but I leave immediately. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I no problem, that's a complete aside. But I recently, like when I was home, I was I was talking to my parents about like just like Yonkers, and they were telling me like where their old furniture store was located, and like they gave me the address, and dude, ore so our home original My original apartment was five five five McLain Avenue, which is always a fake. Everybody just assumed it was fake every time I tell me, I really do. Look at the apartment was three D, which also.
Speaker 1: Said it fake, but like.
Speaker 4: Their their business, their friendship, but was on six six six East Tremont Avenue.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, how crazy is that? That is insane? Having a six x six that's also like a Slipknod song, a song called a Hartagantham. It's like if you're five five five, then I'm six six six. Yeah, so it sounds like y'all were.
Speaker 4: Like they have never heard.
Speaker 1: You don't know that. I know that for sure, my parents have. I should have told you this.
Speaker 4: I forgot to venture this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I was home, my dad was like, hey, Chris, you ever hear like you ever hear a band disturbed and I was like, what is happening?
Speaker 4: He was like, hear the sound they did, like a sound of silence and it was really fucking good. And I was like, oh yeah, that was like maybe like nine years or something. You found that recently and I was it was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: And I was like, did you did you listen to anything else? And I was like, I looked it up. He said that for me, it was so funny.
Speaker 1: Here and down in the statements.
Speaker 4: He was like, what the fuck is imagine though, actually going from the sound of silence that like that cover, that haunted cover, and then like, homie, you.
Speaker 1: Went from that to the fucking the parody.
Speaker 4: You guys are my friends, right that video?
Speaker 1: What did we when you came over? You came over one of the first time and you showed that to Lily and I Lily laughed to the point that she left early because she had a stomach ache and had to leave. I've never seen.
Speaker 4: Her laugh like that.
Speaker 1: From this is just so fumazy. That's like a Rick and Morty when they do that mouth when goes down like that. You added balls in his face. He's gotta be a ball nose.
Speaker 4: He's got a ball nos, dude.
Speaker 3: I love that video so much and I appreciate my wife that like for random so randomly just start going like, oh, oh out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: So you go look away. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Five and three case I read.
Speaker 1: This one Nigga Turtles Turtles coming? Is that the melody? One? Two, three, four niggas in the TV? Yes, and turtles living in underground Niggas turtles. It's a hell of it's.
Speaker 4: All three one didn't see the other three one I only watched.
Speaker 1: I didn't see any of them. I didn't like the turtles. Thought they were stupid or some fighting teen age homos.
Speaker 3: I thought the new movie Homo was in the half shell and they're gay yeah, mutant man.
Speaker 1: Oh with the kids.
Speaker 4: I like it because their kids actually, yeah, they're actually teenagers, and I'm like that's cool. Actually, that's actually like a different like I feel like I'm used to seeing them as like it's almost like Spider Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where they're like yeah, was like measure splitter, what's wrong?
Speaker 4: They're just like surfer dudes, but they're thirty, so like back in the they are they're like little and silly. They clocked me though, Like I felt like there's a scene where they're just like being like obnoxiously like from New York, and they're just like, yeah, you'll net me get a big trees, give an Arizona iced tea, and I'm like, fuck.
Speaker 1: Me, don't get the red, don't get the bed. But I'm like coffee light and sweet. It's like fuck you light and sweet. Oh my god, it's just mostly milk and sugar and barely coffee fair.
Speaker 3: I just I'm I only know the school stuff where I was like I I only understood be molested. He was the only one that was like actually from New York. Everyone else didn't make any sense, like like like live action ship. Yeah, it was like Raffle was like clearly from New York and all of them were just like.
Speaker 1: Whoa, what the Like? He was like angry and agitated to have to use my fucking moves exhibited kin behavior.
Speaker 3: He got so upset when Casey Jones pulls out a cricket back because he like he understood, like it's so British and it's so infuriated cricket. Like he was so mad, and then he pulled out a Brick. I was like, I imagine that is like the like a patriotic New York fucker. That's like, fuck British people, fuck New England likes.
Speaker 1: Casey Anthony Fantano, Anthony, that's a crazy child murders. That's crazy. Did you love it? Did you hate it?
Speaker 4: I'm giving this one a light six This murder of light six light six strong five transians.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that is really funny. But it's like, you can't that's what do you mean, Casey Anthony Fantana. I think it's pretty good here.
Speaker 4: Somebody draw that this murder is not good. This murder, it's not good. He really left every opportunity to be caught. Not even the grave that he dug was mega shallow, just really shoddy work all around in the production on this thing.
Speaker 1: Fee to light four uh transition transition, Uh, this murder.
Speaker 4: I committed.
Speaker 1: Strong strong, strong.
Speaker 4: Not good, strong not good.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 4: I had to That's that exact explosion of back that I use. Yeah, it's just like some random stock thing. Yeah, I remember. I just I was like, oh I need because I did the Wolf and Signed Young Blood video that I did. That you you did a little bit in I started off with like this wolf's sign game, it's not good. I green screened myself in front of it, in front of his background, and and I just like I knew that there needed to be like an explosion. I was like, oh, let me get the explosion. Then I got it, and then I realized, like on the edit, it's the exact exactly. Oh man, anyway, don talkerson, Oh you is gonna be a colon joke, but the done killed in the same fucking episode Gate six biblically accurate.
Speaker 1: Pee diddy peepee?
Speaker 4: Is there anything else you guys want me to draw? I can take requests. Hmmmm, what should you draw?
Speaker 1: I mean, uh, I really want some I want some pizza time or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, give us a pizza time your own interpretation, don't let let let your own interpretation flow. We've seen a lot of the pizza green goblin thing. Yeah, try maybe like a pizza green golbum thing from the comics or something, you know, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. Fucking whatever. Regret not getting a comeback. Hey, uh my dad used to punish me by publicly embarrassing me with tart speak too.
Speaker 1: Mebe fishy.
Speaker 4: I sucked off Destiny, and all I got was this lousy Aids forcing my family to watch gup to eighty nine's Top ten hotes Sonny Female Characters on Christmas, John Strickling Marks eighteen and nine. Tell It, Tell a Castorbader, Keep the boy, keep going, boys, I'm almost there. The First Church of Key David present, uh present, the j Oi the jo I Rogan Experience, Joy Rogan Experience. I lost. I can't believe you actually called the last episode of Joe Rogan.
Speaker 1: I was expecting to.
Speaker 4: Is that the one that we recorded?
Speaker 1: Uh? That was the last?
Speaker 4: That was the last remote one, the First Church of Key David. I read that already. I lost my virginity to.
Speaker 1: A goth girl.
Speaker 3: I fucking Marvel Rival. Sorry what, bro, you haven't seen that yet? No, Doctor Strange is whipping fucking black panther.
Speaker 1: Loki just going and transformed them and helps him. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: This one is good.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a really fun game. They're getting me into the ship that I'm seeing the sex stuf and then the slavery ship. Just play, dude, we don't play competitive.
Speaker 4: We just yeah, we just funking around.
Speaker 1: I'll tell each other jokes pretty much.
Speaker 4: Just stand upon, I'll download, I get home, let me know when you guys jump on and I'll.
Speaker 1: Try to I'll join you, which also invite to the discord.
Speaker 4: All right, it's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have friend discords? What about you? And we know each other in person too, You guys, are you leave guys in the area that are fucking lame and stupid and dumb? Anyway, we love you, We love your you pay me nigga?
Speaker 4: Anyway we were Yeah, Like dude, there's quests and shipp in that game, and like, also, I don't do I literally don't do anything but jump into quick play as Spider Man. I'm not blogged in the I have not even scrolled to the other like tabs.
Speaker 1: And oh my god, you didn't even get in the battle pass.
Speaker 4: With that, I'm not gonna buy the battle pass.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a free good game, Like why the fuck would I pay for it? People do sh like this in Fortnite because I haven't seen that.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they got Yeah, they had to get rid of the fucking whip them emo.
Speaker 1: Remember is MLK actually in Fortnite? Is that real?
Speaker 4: They had an MLK event where they insane, but they had like they they had like do is I have a dream speech or something? And everybody was just doing the whip the Wonder Woman whip.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, is that with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's crazy. That's funny. That's pretty funny. I mean yeah, But you know.
Speaker 4: What's funny about that is that like that's his attack. They can't do anything about that. Also, their Chinese company.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to put on the front page of their paper girls.
Speaker 4: Pussy underneath the clothes, we don't care about. That's fire. I don't know if that's direction big it probably I think I did see it, though it probably is true.
Speaker 1: Huge.
Speaker 4: I appreciate when developers that though, yeah, I really do.
Speaker 1: They add assholes to the modeled her asshole and what her ships would look like.
Speaker 4: Photo realistic, while the rest of the game is it's like that, Mario, and it's a realistic. I send that to everything like they're people.
Speaker 1: Whenever someone you see mad, I send that to.
Speaker 4: I send that to people when I think they're just being like stupid and annoyed.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: Uh. One One of these days, Kings, and one of these days, bang zoom out your colon. I lost my opportunity to a got girl, I'm in VR chat pre raz Chris. Just look at swing and y'all fuck you Blake eight nine six Who do you think you are? I am the Bosnian Timmy tummy tickler. Every time I see Tommy Tickler, I want to say me turner. Do you think Brian Thomas's last words was wa squid word, moaning with the cadence of his laugh a last you don't feel trash causing here? The racial pain Hurricane Miller Uh texas status out a little foot unchained Uh monster swen uh is just etrigan.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is?
Speaker 4: Ni easy uh fifty five shades of gay domb, the Giant Worms, Colon fell out squirt words, sucking his own nose, whoops of for goldberg menacingly preheated toe, Sorry, Mam Sackson, badly brave dog, the colon hunter ether and needs help blowering his webon hail three Orange Man Hunter Nae from Melphis one and rounding out our.
Speaker 1: List as always, the king.
Speaker 4: Azard a baphazard.
Speaker 1: Gone gone in the form of blacks excuse me while having an asthma attack. Excuse me, I'm dying, look at anything, I'm talented.
Speaker 4: You are right there, all right, Nah, all right bye.