Speaker 1: In this league.
Speaker 2: Presents the NFL Draft Prospect podcast Bug Chug It Football. Here's your host, Scott Bogmin. Welcome back to the war room. Everybody and your host Scott Bogman. Follow me on the Twitter app bog and Swords. I'm joined as always by my friend oh c K at c op I E p s on the Twitter machine. And today we're gonna be talking about the linebacker prospects for this class. Linebackers today, DB's tomorrow and then Draft on Thursday. Everything is gonna be ready for you. We do have a discussion that happened. We recorded our episode of Defensive Lineman on Saturday, and maybe fifteen minutes after we had shut off the mics and I knew I was gonna post that show on Monday, Dexter Lawrence got traded to Cincinnati. So let's talk about the impact of that trade before we dive in on the linebackers. Here c K since he gets up, you know, the best interior defender in the league, which I hate obviously, but good move for them. I didn't like the one year extension of twenty million. If you're going to trade a top ten pick to the Giants, this is the trade to get out of this class. Like, I think this was a very good move by the Bengals overall. I thought it was weird that they limped at the extension. Hopefully they get a better one than that down the road here. But now the Giants have two top ten picks, So if Jeremiah Love gets to them, he's definitely going with that first pick.
Speaker 3: I feel like, yeah, I think he goes to the in the first pick. I also think don't be surprised if Kanen McDonald goes in the top ten. We talked about Kaden McDonald a lot like that they had to replace Dexter Laurence. I mean we said it, we speculated on Dexter Lauren's trade. I think you said, I said Vegas, You said Vegas. One of us said the charger or something like that. And then he went to Cincinnati here for just pick ten. But it was already a bad room in the interior before that, and now they have it's just Roy Robertson Harris and friends in there, so we've got to get something in the interior. I think Aiden McDonald makes a lot of sense there. I also completely agree that one year, twenty eight million dollar extension is odd. I guess it appeases Dexter Lawrence for now and has him show up to all of the offseason work. And this is like the if you're building a fantasy team like Scrubs and Studs approach, we are spending so much of our cap on Joe Burrow, T Higgins, Jamar Chase, and Dexter Lawrence. If you're a Bengals fan, like that is a ton of cap space devoted to just four awesome players.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: But filling out the rest of your roster, you got to nail some of these draft picks, and you just gave up one of them, because that's that's tough when you're playing so much to just four players.
Speaker 1: But I get why the Bengals did it.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would have been the one who wanted to necessarily pull a PI trade for a top pick for Dexter Lawrence.
Speaker 1: But improves their defense for sure.
Speaker 2: So they have picks five, ten, and thirty seven, but no third round pick, so their picks drop from thirty seven to one oh five. So maybe they could get a defensive tackle at thirty seven, but there's very few in this class, as we mentioned in the last episode, right, the first rounders that we had according to Monk Draft data base were just Peter Woods and Kate McDonald and they were in twenty eight and thirty right, so they're very low. The second round had also only three guys. It was Caleb Banks. Maybe he slips down there, that would be That would be killer, dude if they got If they got like VPA BPA, which I'm assuming is love and then a defensive player or a wide receiver, and then they were able to get Caleb Banks at thirty seven would be awesome. Christian Miller might be down there to Lee Hunter, and then you know after that it's Big Citrus, Grayson Halton, Daryl Jackson. Too high for thirty seven. So yeah, I mean maybe Kateen McDonald. That was the one name that popped to me that I was like, maybe they reached from at ten. But what they should do is they should trade back again with that ten overall pick. If somebody wants to come up there, but not a great class, so who wants to come up to ten. Maybe Caleb Downs is selling the board, maybe something like that, someone would want to do it. But if he's selling the board, they should take him.
Speaker 3: So yeah, now that would help him with a lot too, So good for the Giants going to control the draft here, we'll see where they end up going.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about some linebackers, and you know, obviously going to be a shorter show on the linebackers. There's not nearly as many. Let's go over who needs linebackers first, and I have these split up into a couple I think four categories. Guy could upgrade both starters. Every starter need an upgrade at at least one spot, then need depth, and then teams that are all good at linebacker, Actually have your boys all good at linebacker. You've got say, you're Franklin, Edrean Cooper, Isaiah McDuffie, Tyron Hooper, Nicknamon, and Christian Welsh like and it's only McDuffie as a free agent of the guys that are even rotational there. So I think the Packers are actually all good at linebacker, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been a while, and it's been a while they they worked at that one. Theedrick Cooper one was a big hit. So that was a good starting point there.
Speaker 2: The other teams that I have that are all good at linebacker, Chicago's got Devin Bush, TJ Edwards, Marco Jackson, Nosool, Jack Sanborn, and I don't know why I put so Nephew Sool. I just got the name doubled up here Denver, Alex Singleton, Justine Strand, Drew Sanders, Jordan Turner, Karen Reid. I think they're okay. Maybe they need a little depth there. Vegas. They signed Walker in Nacobe Dean, they saw Tommy Eikenberg and Cody Lindenberg. So I think they're okay. And I think Philly is all right with even though they did let Nacobe Dean go. But Zack Bond, Jahad Campbell, Smile London, and Jeremiah Charter Junior. I think they're doing okay at linebacker any disagreements on those.
Speaker 3: It's interesting to see Vegas on here because going in that would have been maybe their biggest need. But green Bay, Vegas, and Philadelphia all tied together here to Kobe Dean going to Vegas and way Walker going to Vegas from Green Bay and Philadelphia. But we still like the plans, the replacements they had in place with g Hid Campbell and then the Packers making them move for Zyar Franklin.
Speaker 1: So no, I don't think I can disagree with any of those.
Speaker 2: Maybe Chicago if Devin Bush like gets hurt again or just like reverts back to the meme, maybe them, But I think they're okay. The teams that I have the need depth, not a ton here. I have Cleveland because behind Schweesssinger and Quincy Williams, just and Daniel Watson and Ulo Shioh the guy from Buffalo, a lot of fun to watch, hard to pronounce his name. Kansas City, I think it's doing okay with Bolton and Tranquill, but Trent Quill's a free agent, so it's Jeffrey Bossa, Chack Cochrane, Cole Christiansen after him, and I have New England here after Splain it's everyone's a free agent. Next year it's Christianella's Chad mouvemak kJ Britt and then New Orleans. I don't know New Orleans I have it, just need depth. They could also replace both starters, I guess if you wanted. But Pete Warner and Kate and nellis grated pretty well. They spent a pick on Stutsman last year, so I think their top three are pretty good. They have Stallburn and four there as well. Disagree with any of those in need depth.
Speaker 3: I would maybe just move I would maybe move New England up because Christianallis doesn't necessarily always he plays like this hybrid linebacker edge role anyway, so he's not always just playing linebacker. So it's really just Big Bob's Blayne and Chad Muma and Splain's awesome. Christian Ellis if he's just playing a traditional linebacker, I guess it's fine that New Orleans. I'm just not a Pete Werner guy. It's not my dude, But yeah, he's he is fine for what he is, and it is a perfectly average player.
Speaker 1: And they can say that about a lot of their guys.
Speaker 3: But no, I mean, I think Cleveland for sure nailed the Carson s question for pick. Congratulations to them, but you got to have a replacement just in case something happens to Carson Spushner and Quincy Williams and it is not Nathaniel Watson. I like Nathaniel Watson, but he's he's more special teams than anything.
Speaker 1: You don't want him on the field.
Speaker 2: End defense agreed. Then there's I have a bunch of teams that need and upgrade at at least one spot, So we'll go to them in chunks here. Let's start with Baltimore, Carolina, Detroit and Jacksonville as your top four rokwand but next to him it's either Teddy Buchanan or Trenton Simpson. Carolina did sign Devin Lloyd, but behind him it's Trevon Wallace Claude and Cherless Van Martin Scott. It's ugly. Detroit has Jack Campbell, Malcolm Rodriguez and Damon Clark, the only three on the roster. All are free agents next year. Jacksonville has a Luken but behind him is Ventra Miller, Dennis Gardak, who's more that like edge Tweeter type, and Jack Kaiser. The Chargers have Henley and Pairman played well last year and they still have Junior Colson, but Henley Impairman are both UFA's next year. Troy Die also a free agent next season. So let's just start there with those teams. I think I added the Chargers in there, so that was five. But so what are your thoughts on these teams and who is the most desperate for that second linebacker?
Speaker 3: I think it's got to be Baltimore Roquan's the man, but Trenton Simpson just has not developed anything close to what we thought was possible with him. And Teddy Buchanan was a fine pick as far as a upside shot, I guess towards the end of the draft last year. But I don't want to start him on a starting NFL defense at this point. So I would say Baltimore, which I'm sure is music to your ears.
Speaker 2: Jacksonville coming up with a lot of needs sneaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I kind of like that, Carol Carolina. I might Treva Walsh just can't cover. He's a great tackle player who just cannot cover a lick at all at this point. The Chargers Kyle Lewis, Yeah, exactly, the Chargers Junior Colson. I just thought we would see him. He just never got on the field yet. For him, we never I thought that one was a lock and loaded player when Hardball selected him, and it's just never developed.
Speaker 2: His own guy who led the defense at Michigan when they won the Natty, and he can't get on the fields.
Speaker 3: Crazy get on the field, So until we see it, we can't trust that he's any good at it. So I like Diane Henley, but Denzil Paraman again is just kind of his. A lot of these guys are individual They have one skill. They can either really good tackler or they can cover or whatever. They're just not well rounded players, and that's why you have him on here. Steed an upgrade at one spot. So if I had to, I think it's Baltimore, but the other one I do kind of like Jacksonville. I like Bevenoe Miller, but that's just me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they like Kaiser, so maybe I need to like jack Keyser.
Speaker 1: Do I think let's.
Speaker 2: See a couple more teams here. I think we have like nine more teams. But Miami is Jordan Brooks, Tyrol Dotson, Willie Gay all are free agents after this year. Ronnie Harrison and then Minnesota it's Blake Cashman. Eric Wilson played well, getting a little long in the tooth. Ivan Pace is a free agent after this year, as is Cashman. I have the Giants here as well. They did sign Tremaine Edmonds, but Michael McFadden wasn't good. Say your bonds is behind him. They're both free agents after this season. The Jets, it's Jamie Sherwood who's been really solid. I know they like Keiko Malnoa, but they did sign to Mario Davis. But the Morio Davis is like my age, so that's not very good. And then my Steelers, Patrick Queen's a freegent, Cole Holcomb's a free agent. Peyton Wilson has had injury issues. So going with that five, Miami, Minnesota, the Giants, the Jets, and the who do you think needs a linebacker the most?
Speaker 3: I would say of those it's probably the Jets. Jamien Sherwood might be the best player in that group of five as far as linebacker is concerned. But behind Jamian Sherwood, yes, Tomorow Davis is fine, but he fits. There's absolutely no fit as far as like the timeline that the Jets are playing on right now, right to you don't expect the Jets to be competitive for at least this season and probably not even the next season after that, and by then Tomorrio Davis is Maybe he's still good at that point, but I'd be pretty shocked if he's not out of the NFL in two years. Miami, they just find themselves on this list all the time. Jordan Brooks is an okay defender. But beyond that, like I said, he's also for agent after this year. Got to start a plan on there. Ivan Pace is really regressed after that initial season to the point where he looks more like a special teams player for Minnesota and Blake Cashman, he said, getting along in the tooth and you're guys like you're you're a Steelers fan. You tell me, are you happy with what you got out of Patrick Queen?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. No. He was playing better to start the year and then went right back to playing like garbage. Like I've had enough of Patrick Queen. I wouldn't be shocked if they released him before the season started. And but a tell to that would be, you know, if they take c J. Allen, you know what I mean. So if they take a linebacker with that first pick or a second pick, I think Queen is gone. Our boy. Andrew Erickson just he told me today he put a seventeen to one ticket on the Steelers to draft a linebacker in the first round, So not bad. I think it's going to be if. I think it's gonna be a guard, So we'll see. But yeah, they definitely need something. And I love Peyton Wilson, but the dude has had issue staying on the field. Seattle, Ernest Jones, Drake Thomas, Tyrese Knight. I would say they're all fine, but there's just no impact there really. San Francisco, it's Fred Warner and nobody. I mean, it's de Winters and Dray Greenlaw the corpse of dra green Law, and they're both for agents after this season. Tatum Bethune after him, Luke Gifford. They tried all these guys last year when Warner went down. None of them work, so they need extra. They need at least one linebacker in this class. A lot of defensive needs for the Niners. My god, they have nothing next to Bosa the interior. The defensive line is terrible and they have one linebacker. So the secondary might be the best part of this team. And this is the thing that I know, our boy the Welsh bitched about so much was the secondary going into last year, and it seems like that might be the best part of the team. Tampa Bay they have Alex Angelone and they sign They did also sign Christian rose Boom. It was kind of a you don't want him the start, But I would say the same about Savassi A Dennis. I don't want him to start anymore, so they definitely need one. And in Tennessee, Ceder Gray was great, Cody Barton was not. Cody Barton seems to have like just maybe lost to step He wasn't the linebacker for a long time. But he's just getting a little bit older here. And then behind them it's Deabdi and James Williams and Dorian malse Like it's just not no, not very good. So Seattle, San Francisco, Tampa Bay, Tennessee, who's most desperate?
Speaker 3: Oh, you healed it with San Francisco, they are very desperate on anything to stop the run.
Speaker 1: And that's what we've been saying in a lot of these is that they cannot.
Speaker 3: Stop the run, and it's the line combined with the linebackers behind the Fred Warner is still the man, but he can't do it all by himself. And when he does try to do it all by himself is when he gets nicked up and then he misses games. And Tampa Bay adding Alex Anzelo and helped because we've been talking about Tampa Bay's linebacker room for a while as far as being bad, and maybe we hear if Levante David just said he's he's retired.
Speaker 1: Yep, he's done.
Speaker 3: How a press conference the whole thing, he's done otherwise, because you know, he could always sign light and come back.
Speaker 1: But if he's done, he's done. And we've never seen.
Speaker 3: The hope has always been that Servasi Dennis would be a step up and done it, and we've never seen it. So alex An's alone not good enough to just step in and replace Levante David. I kind of hope Tednessy just takes advantage of the fact that they got Cedric Gray, and they get him like a CJ. Allen if he's there in early in the second round, and that's that's how we build this team, Like let's get to lockdown linebackers and and we've got a couple of pass rushers. We get one early there with David Bailey.
Speaker 1: And let's go in with the defense.
Speaker 3: And but you know, I'm not in charge of it, but CedarA Gray looked awesome, and I kind of hope they build in give him some help.
Speaker 1: Next to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't be shocked if they took Sonny Styles, to be honest with Yeah, Yeah, I wouldn't be surprising at all. And then these aren't even the teams that need a linebacker the most, by the way, and there's a lot of teams that have real big gans a linebacker Arizona could replace Cody Simon and Mack Wilson. So behind them is Jack Gibbons. So they have guys with the experience that have played before. But it's ugly Atlanta as Christian Harris, to Vine Diablo, Troy Anderson, j t bertrand Channing tendall all below average, not the starting guys that you want. Buffalo Treil Bernard was awful last year and behind him it's Dring Williams and Joe Andresen for Cincy Dimitrice Night, Barrett Carter are young. I don't think they addressed this position, you know, quickly. We know they don't do it a number because they traded it, but I don't think they do this quickly. And I think it's probably gonna be Night in Barack Carter again. Hopefully they just improve because they're young players. Indy really bad here, probably the worst in the league, honestly, because it's a king. Davis Skather, Austin Ashiake, Jalen Carlais, John bullet. It is disgusting, one of their biggest needs, and they don't have a first round pick. Nicoles have to get a linebacker. Dallas. I love de Demarvian Overshown, but he came off a huge injury. He was fine. I think he will get better and be acceptable, but he's a free agent after this year. So it's just Shamar James and Justin Barron on the roster right now, and he just bodies. I don't particularly like either the Rams guys. They graded well. Spates was good, but he's a free agent after this year. Nate Landman, I maybe he graded fine. Maybe I just watched it the wrong time. Every time I watched Nate Landman, he's missing a tackle and getting torched the passing game, So I don't know how he graded so high. I watched a lot of Rams football down the stretch and he was terrible, so maybe he was hurting the playoffs. Maybe that was it, but he played bad. And then Houston Henry Toyota's He's all share still good linebackers, so is hej Speed. But everybody's a free agent on this roster except for J Kummell, a special teamer in EJ. Speed, so obviously Houston can address that position as well. So any disagree with and who needs a linebacker the most here?
Speaker 1: Who needs win the most? I mean I think you.
Speaker 3: I think it's I maybe would move Dallas ahead of Indianapolis just because until over shown is proves that he is fully healthy like has so thin man. We saw Samar James steppin last year and he got a lot of tackles, but he was he couldn't stop the tight end to save his life, like he was just constantly getting roasted across the middle of the field, it felt like. And because of that, I think Dallas might be ahead of Indianapolis. Indianapolis is really bad though too. Cincinnati's young players.
Speaker 1: Did not work.
Speaker 3: But you just said they don't really have a replacement or Burks was not good last year either. I Houston, I would assume they're going to try to do everything they can to bring back because he's all shy here in henry to too, but if one of them left, they can fill that in. They're taking advantage of the fact that they have such an amazing defensive line in front of them that their guys just flow free to the ball so easily. Arizona. They should never have to start Cody Simon. That should not be happening already. Mack Wilson was out of position last year. Mac Wilson two years ago looked really good and then they moved him last year and it did not work at all. I hope they kind of go back on that. And I think Trel Bernard. I liked Trel Bernard about a year and a half ago, and then it was a pectoral injury followed by a shoulder injury, and he just does not look anything like the same player that he used to be. So I'm Buffalo's defense cannot stop the run. That is how you beat Buffalo as you run the ball on the gut on them and their linebackers can't tackle you. So you get six yards consistently and you just keep picking up six yards and Josh Allen doesn't get the ball.
Speaker 2: And looking at tackle grades, by the way, is the Cardinals were dead last tackle Simon Conny Simon Buffalo since Vegas, the Raiders, the Jets, the Saints, Cowboys, Dolphins, Eagles right out the top ten in low tackle grade.
Speaker 3: Here Eagles are surprising that one is surprising, is you know one pretty good. Some of the worst teams in the league for a reason, like you can't get the guy in the ground, it's hard to get off the field very much.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, the Cowboys sitting down here, I think in the regular season, I think the Cowboys might have been dead last let me just double because that's with not.
Speaker 1: Remember how sad they were.
Speaker 3: Remember it was like the first six or seven weeks they were on pace to be the Carolina Panthers from the year before, historically bad defense, when they were giving up yards and chunks.
Speaker 2: Oh man, nothing can beat just giving up the most rushing yards in NFL history like the Panthers did. So sad. All right, well, look I'm sorry that I think I cut you off. Did you finish your point? My bad?
Speaker 1: Oh no, we're good, We're good.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So that is who needs a linebacker? And I gotta say this, man, this is going to be a better linebacker class this year than next year. I think because next year I was looking at the prospect of Sanmy Brown at number twenty four and then at number fifty seven, it's wit weeks. Number sixty four is Arian Carter from Tennessee. We have Perkins from all miss who's more of an edge like I, it's not good.
Speaker 3: This is the best group of linebackers though, that I think since we started doing the show together, which is I don't know three four, if we've been doing this now, I think this is the best group of linebakers that we've had. And it's just definitely with there's going to be much more top end talent in it, and I actually think it is kind of deep too. So yeah, this is a really good linebacker class and it will be better than next year.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure. Well, let's start.
Speaker 2: We only have one in the first round, but he is a top ten player. Number six is Sunny Styles for Sunday Styles, I've got He's a freaks list. Before he even crushed the combine, he breaks down the play, gets everyone in the right spot. He should wear the green Doc Quick two point two percent mistackled percentage is the lowest of any linebacker in this class. He missed two tackles in twenty twenty five. That is it. The only weakness is allowing an eighty five percent completion rate when targeted in twenty twenty five. He may, you know, it's kind of weird to see him around the ball and not forcing as many turnovers as maybe he should, so that those would be the downsides. But instinctual linebacker are going to be the leader of your defense. I am super excited to see where he lands. Love to see him go to Tennessee. He's going to stack tackles like crazy there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's actually my top player. He's been my top player for a while now. As far as I'm the regular big board, he is number one. He is going to be a twenty one year old rookie who has two thousand college snaps at Ohio State, which is crazy to think that that he is going to be that young. He's already play two thousand snaps. He was a safety, they transitioned him to linebacker. He is attacking downhill and he is looking to like. Yes, he is a very good wrap up tackler who does not miss tackles, but it is not just he's just getting to the ground. He will hit you like you feel him coming. But for me, it is just an amazing feel for coverage. On top of being a great tackler like there is, he is so good at passing players off into when they're sitting in zone. He can run with tight ends they will ask him to spy. Tom On Williams is a quarterback for Washington who is a very quick quarterback like there is times where he had the edge and Sonny Styles chases him down because he is an athletically gifted freak.
Speaker 1: He proved it again at the combine.
Speaker 3: I think he is the safest linebacker prospect that we've had in at least five years. I don't see how Sonny Styles isn't dropping into the NFL anywhere in any scheme and be a.
Speaker 1: All pro level player.
Speaker 3: I expect he will be that from day one and should be a one of the best linebackers in the league for a long time to come.
Speaker 2: Agreed, Just so good. Now, it's a pretty big drop off between Sunny Styles and the next group of linebackers, the second rounders. But we have a lot in the second round. Let's start with cjll from Georgia. Fast and Rangy doesn't bite on fakes, really finds and sticks the running back and run dye and keeps his eyes on the runner as he sheds blocks. Team captain personality and coaches pet zero penalties and sixteen hundred and ten snaps is crazy. To think of weaknesses. Coverage, he's in the wrong spot more often than you like. Blitzing effort is there, but he needs to work at shedding those offensive linemen a little bit better. And he did have a knee clean up in November, but he only missed one game. So CJ. Allen also a very, very good linebacker. They're just going to drop in and play for one of these linebacker spots that we were talking about before for a long time. I mean, you put him in Arizona, he's the best linebacker today.
Speaker 1: I think that'd be a great fit for him because they need someone. What CJ.
Speaker 3: Allen is is not He's not the gifted athlete that's any styles is. He's fine, He's not that good of an athlete. But he is just incredibly smart. He is calling off the defenses on Georgia. He is the one who is lining up everybody. He is a step ahead of everyone else on the field, gets all over the field. He can play sideline to sideline power to take down anybody. They will drop him in his own coverage. They don't really use him in man. I think that's a little bit of a difference too. And you know, I said I don't want to compare in to Sunny Styles because it's really not I have c J. Allen in his own tier, which is like orderline Round one, early round two, but it's not the same player Sonny Styles, not even close. But I do think CJ. Allen is kind of what kway Walker would be if he wasn't a head case. Just someone who gets all over the field and can make a lot of tackles without any of the off field concerns. So because of that, you know, I would be your team you mentioned. I think could take a linebacker man possibly like at that level and back of the after pick twenty somewhere's between twenty and thirty five is where I would be comfortable with c J.
Speaker 2: Allen. Yeah, and if they do take CJ. Allen, Patrick Quinn's gonna be somewhere else because there's plenty of linebacker needs. So we will see at number forty four Jacob Rodriguez from Texas Tech. Average size with incredible production. Jay rod has incredible instincts and he's always run the ball and gets it with the force fumble in interceptions. Team captain attitude. Downside is he doesn't have recovery speed if he misses, and he does miss forty two missed tackles in the last two seasons. He can fail to pick up a blocker on occasion when he's keeping his eyes on the ball carrier and get wiped out of a play. So you know, production is incredible, Instincts are incredible. Size and speed are the questions with him and the angles he takes. He needs to get a little bit better fundies in those tackles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's relentless, understand spatially where to be at all times. His coverage drops, I thought got better as the season went on. I thought early in the year he was kind of a limitation as far as the coverage player, But I thought he got better at that as the year went on. The punching ability, the ability to get to the football is and it's special. We haven't seen players that can do that in a long time. And towards the end of the year, I think he was maybe focusing on a little bit too much on that. And you see him just you mentioned the tackling. He dives a lot. He's diving at people's feet and that's a that's an athleticism and size thing, right, He's diving at feet you see him in like L. J. Martin, he's doing that at Adam Randall. But he's just got a sixth sense where to be. He almost never bites on play action fail. He knows where to be. He is not number three for me. I have him at number four, but that's a again, that's like right around pick forty to sixty. That's a guy where I have Jacob Bradriguez going. And I think you'd be happy, like I think anybody should be happy with if you your team draft Jacob Bradriguez, I think you should be happy with it. He's a very good player with some limitations as far as athleticism is concerned. But in the second round, third round, somewhere in there, Yeah, he's gonna be a really good player.
Speaker 2: I think. Yeah. I think he'll be like a team captain pretty quick.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He's either it's gonna be one of two things. Either gonna be he's a team captain, a perennial pro bowler, or he's gonna be out of league like real quick. I think there's not a lot of middle ground on Rodriguez. My boy Anthony Hill Junior, number forty eight here. I know he's your number three. Covers so much ground because he's fast and twitchy, blitz as well, and it's big enough to run over blockers if he builds up steam. He did have an issue tackling, but he did cut it down the senior season as well. Eighteen miss tackles at twenty four, only three, and he will go after the ball when the ballcarrier is loose with it. The downside is that he is sometimes in the wrong place, which pushes him completely out of the play. I have many afternoons been screaming in this room, where the hell are you Anthony? On that one? And he takes some bad angles. Like I said, senior year much better, but that junior year, good lord, he took some bad angles. He really worked On't though a lot of upside, but just a blitzing linebacker if his instincts don't get better. Kind of a Frankie Luvu type of a guy. So what are your thoughts on Anthony Hill? And he's your number three, above Jacob Rodriguez, he.
Speaker 3: Is number five. Actually we'll have another one that's still ahead him. He is number five. And it's a lot of stuff you're talking about I just have this is he's not getting enough depth on his zone drops, which allows people to hit some easy throws in the middle of the field, takes a few false steps with play action. He plays better in this one, but there are a lot of reps where he's just not in the right place. Those are some of the notes I have against like Georgia and Oklahoma. And it's yes, I can see all of the upside, Like, if you want to talk about upside, he has way more upside than Jacob Rodriguez. He might probably have more physical upside than ce Jyllen, but cee Jal's right where he's supposed to be. Jaobradriguez is right where they're sposed to be right now. Anthony Hill is a disruptive player who is maybe a little too manic, and because of that, he's not always in the right place.
Speaker 2: Now he knows like that when they started their NFL.
Speaker 3: Career, Sure, yes, and he's turned into a great player, you know, shout out the hopefully he's great. Yeah, he was great, And I'm not saying you can get that with Anthony Hill again. I just because he's five, I'd be perfectly happy to take him any pick after pick forty. But I do think that there is some Whereas the floor is safer with Jacob Radriguez, I think there's way more upside with Anthony Hill. You just got to understand that right now, he is not a coverage player.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: You mentioned he can blitz, i'd be I have g Hot Hamble.
Speaker 3: Down as someone who went early, but they also used him kind of like a hybrid edge linebacker player at this point, and that's probably the best fit that I see right now for Anthony Hill.
Speaker 1: But he's still very young.
Speaker 3: He can get and I think he will, but I have someone that I would be well comfortable taking ahead of him yet.
Speaker 2: And number fifty four we have Jake Golday from Cincinnati, moved from edge iNTS on linebacker because of his lean frame, but has the speed to make all the plays at linebacker. He sheds blocks well from his edge play and wraps and drives when he tackles. His instincts are still work in progress, especially in coverage, and or might not be. He might have maxed out his frame at two forty ish, which we'll probably get lighter as the season goes on as well. So you know, Jake Golday a very good athlete, kind of learning the position still, but lots of upside here for a guy like this.
Speaker 3: So they used him out of position too, right, Like if you watch Jake Goldie, they're playing him as like slot cornerback half the time, and it's like this is not this is not his best fit at all. And because of that, I think Jake Golda is going to be a better NFL player than he looks on tape.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: He bites on play action, but he's incredibly faster player of his size. He will run players down like his I talk about how we don't see a lot of man cover drops. They're telling him a lot of times cover a cold wid wide receiver, cover a running back, and he does it. They used him off the edges of Blitzer a lot, and he has the bend to play out there they play My dude is essentially just great at shedding blocks and there's a lot of times like you see guards running at him and he just throws him out of the way because he's really good at that. But he's also manipulated by quarterback eyes. At this point, I like Golda. He is number six for me, but that is still with a clear day two grade.
Speaker 2: Number sixty four. I think this is I know you've talked of Josiah Trotter. Sury is my guest best run stopper among this linebacker class, with incredible instincts to fire and shed and move through blocks, and he works well blitzing because of the same instincts there. His speed is great. The downside is a lack of instincts on passing place at all. Allowed an eighty eight point five percent completion rate in college. Fifty three of sixty targets were caught against him, zero pass block, pass breakups, and one interception. And I was trying to find it last night to look it up. I couldn't find where his pick was when I was looking through some of his stats. It was in twenty twenty four. I know that, but I couldn't find it on YouTube or whatever. But Trotter is gonna come like this. This is who the Niners need. They need this guy so bad to come in and help stop the run because he will immediately make an impact there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joseh Trotter's number three for me, and I might be being kind of a hypocrite because a lot of the stuff that you just said is perfectly accurate. It's the same things I was just saying about Anthony Hill. But I just think there is a much more refined tackler in Josiah Trotter at this point. And yes, his coverage is not good either, but he is so good at getting players to the ground. The only player that I would say is better at slipping blocks in this class is r bel Reese as far as here are times where people are squaring him up and he is just awesome at slipping blockers and then shucking blockers and knocking black blockers and then he's showing flexibilit But he did duck under interior offensive lineman and still make the tackle on the ballcarrier only a chord sophomore. I was really surprised he came out, but he I get it, Like I think he'll go day too. I think he could have been in the top fifteen if he had come out next season. There's just a lot of space struggles, and that's what it is. He's just struggling in space right now. But I think he just had a birthday last week, just during turn twenty one. Like I can live with that, right, I can live with that. He is a what we all wanted Jeremiah Trotter junior to be. There was a lot of hype on Jeremiah Trotter junior. Josiah Trotter so much better than that. Jeremi Trotter felt around three. This is the one who apparently watched his dad play linebacker because he looks like a linebacker. He's calling all coverages. He is the one that I want, and he is my number three. But I said, I'm kind of a hypocrite because I agree with yourself on the coverage. It's not good right now, but I think he can get better.
Speaker 2: I have I'd have him ahead of gold Day, but I would have him behind Anthony. I'll just Anthony Hill's a little bit bigger. I think his speed is a little bit better too. So we'll see number seventy three. Kyle lewis from Pittsburgh in the third round and the only third round linebacker. Kind of surprising that I think we'll see more go by the way, but because of the needs that we just listed, I think they're gonna get pushed up a little bit. But Kyle lewis great rangy linebacker that is undersized and has undersized guy problems. Can cover sideline the sideline now Doozy said, no one watches more tape than Lewis. He's a strong blitzer, a Jim Ratt. All of his problems are size related, it seems, gets washed away by blockers, he misses tackles, he can get boxed out in coverage, and he might not last forever because of that size. But I mean, if you want a dog for the next four or five seasons, Kyle Lewis is gonna be that dude. He's gonna be you know, he's gonna be a killer in special teams. He's gonna be killer when he's on the field. He's just a little light. So really like this guy. I think he's gonna be a starter for you know, at least a decent amount.
Speaker 3: The coverage ability is incredible, but it's also because he's the size of safety who's playing linebacker. And that's that's really what you're getting here is the whatever you want to call it now, star defender, overhang defender. He is not a tradition. Every place that we talked about to this point is a traditional linebacker. They are Rokwan Smith, you know, they're Edred Cooper.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Kyle Lewis is not. That's just not what he's going to play in there.
Speaker 3: He will drop down into the box like James Williams did or some of those bigger safety smaller linebacker players. He can cover tight ends, he can cover running backs, Manda Man gets sideline a sideline with like elite athleticism, but he takes some angles that don't really work. There's gonna be questions as to what how does he actually fit in the NFL.
Speaker 1: There's going to be teams that.
Speaker 3: I probably don't even consider taking Kyle Lewis unless they're going to take him at a safety.
Speaker 1: But you watch him, you're like, man, this guy's really good. He's really good.
Speaker 3: But there's just some questions as to what his role is. And because of that, I have him right here, actually brought those famous out. We have him at seven overall among linebackers, and for him, it's it's firmly round three. It's day two, but it's round three. I would not take Kyle Lewis in the top sixty picks just unless your team has a per perfect plan in place for him. That's just not the role that he fix in.
Speaker 2: He waged two twenty at the combine, and that's when you drink a gallon of water and eat a bunch of pizza or whatever the night before, you know what I mean. So he's probably playing at two ten, maybe even less than that, So I'm with you. Like the size limitations definitely cap his upside, but he is a perfect prospect outside of that. So the fourth round has three guys here into the one hundred lost in from Alabama. Very high floor player and limited upside. Knowing where to be is his superpower in my opinion. He's always around the ball. He has above average speed and change the direction, but plays faster. Usually a solid tackler, but a bit undersize and can be shrugged off if he goes high. Lack of recovery speed if he does allow, if he does miss or allow a catch might lead to some big plays at the next levels. What I have for loss and what are your thoughts on Deontey lost him for Bama?
Speaker 3: So he's not this high for me. I actually have another Alabama linebacker even ahead of him.
Speaker 1: He is number what is he like fifteen? For me here it's just such a boring profile. Man. This is like timy Eikenberg. And if you're happy with Tommy Eikenberg. Go for it.
Speaker 3: That's pretty, But I don't want to spend a third round pick on a player who's perfectly okay and can fill in.
Speaker 1: But I just thought he didn't look nearly as good this year.
Speaker 3: He came off of and he towards ACL at the end of twenty twenty four, and I thought he just looked real slow at times this season.
Speaker 1: But when he gets you, when he hits you, you go down.
Speaker 3: I will say that. But he's not a big time athlete. He's an okay as a cover player, but he's just physically limited, and I'm not sure that he's ever Maybe, you know, maybe another year and moved from the ACL, he can look a little bit more athletic like you did in twenty twenty four. Because I have some note time against my Leonora Seller's in twenty twenty four where I thought, oh, he looked pretty good. He's holding his own against him. But this year he did not look like the same player to me. So I have him quite a bit lower than this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have him for this group. I would have him at the bottom of it as well. Like I do think that he could go into some of these scenarios like next to Rokwan. Fine, you know you don't have to have all the instincts. Just do your job, you know what I mean. Put him extra Jack Amble, He's gonna be okay, you know what I mean, Just do your job. Put him next to a star. I think he'll be all right. But I would rather have Kayshawn Elliott from Arizona State rocked up and is great at chasing down the ball carrier, a green doc guy, coaches rave about his personality and work ethic. He's another underweight linebacker, but doesn't quite have the speed of Lewis and isn't always in the right spot like Lewis is. So I would put him in that group of undersized linebackers with very good skill. It's just maybe a tick below guy like Kyle Lewis. What are your thoughts on Kishawn Elliott?
Speaker 3: So he's the highest, he's higher than me than Deontay Lawson, but I have him a little bit lower to he is number okay. So Jayshn Barham we talked about on the edge, he's actually held her linebacker.
Speaker 1: He'd be right behind Kyle Lewis.
Speaker 3: But then I have like Keyshawn Elliott at twelve, So there'd be a few and other names we talk about in here. But I love a player that commands the defense. You can see it right. Another one he's calling off the defense is Arizona State. He is lining up players and he's a tackling machine, like he's getting all over the field. He's playing downhill. He plays through contact, taking down blockers all game and not really wearing down. I love the way he blitz his He looks like he locks onto the quarterback and he is just forcing his way into the backfield. Not a good cover player, especially in man. He can hold his own in zone coverage, but man coverage is real rough on him because he's just like he's not big enough to hang with the tight end and he's not quite fast enough to do with its like a running back type of thing. So gets a little bit out of control some reading reactions. He really needs ten to fifteen pounds of muscle, that's what he really needs to to truly hang with these tight ends. And he and then you know, if you add that on their white house, can can you do you lose the other bitter.
Speaker 2: Speed exactly can't lose anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's kind of a tough profile. I would be happy I have him right in round four as a player who should go in the fourth round, and I think, you know one twenty five, that's basically where we have him here.
Speaker 1: But I have a couple other players ahead of him yet.
Speaker 2: Harold Perkins is not Harold Perk.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: This guy was a top five projected pick after his freshman season. He has fallen into the tweener tag after his production is flattened. He can rush the B nineteen career sacks created a lot of turnovers, eight fors, fumbles, five picks, but he misses a lot of tackles and he has to win the edge with speed. He cannot deal with muscle, so torn A c Allen twenty twenty four definitely hurts. He's been behind in development because he's played two spots as well. So Harold Perkins terribly miscast by Brian Kelly at Els what a shock. Should have a better NFL career, But I don't know, man. It seeming his stock has fallen so much it's hard to be excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you nailed it. There he is.
Speaker 3: I have him at seventeen, which is like five six round range. It comes down to what are you doing for me at your size?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Like you are six one two twenty three And he didn't do any of the testing at the combine, which is a massive red flag. Why are you not running? Like are you not fast? Because if anything, you should go out and prove I can play safety. Right, I'm going to run a four four four something like that, and he didn't do it because you mentioned the freshman year, right, that's when he was playing edge rusher. Well, we talked about James Pierce last year. Is sumthing small and that's twenty pounds later than James Pierce, So I don't think you can rush at that size in the NFL. He's an okay cover player. He's not as good as Kyle Lewis. He's not that good now. The closing speed is unteachable. Some of the things that he can do with just pure raw athleticism are awesome. But he's a liability in the run game because any offensive lineman that hits him, he is not getting off of them. He is just going to get They cannot slip blocks. He is an elite athlete who doesn't really have a fit in the NFL. I guess the best you could hope for was what Jeremiah Usokomamora was before he got injured, right, Like, kind of this hybrid safety linebacker who sometimes drops down and that's a good player, but he also hasn't shown.
Speaker 1: That he can do that yet.
Speaker 3: And I, to me, that is a special team's dynamo who I can bring in to do some weird things as a situational defender. And I don't want to take that in the top one hundred and eighty picks.
Speaker 2: Honestly, four four five pro day forty do anything for you would if I trusted that, Yeah, Yeah, that's kind of my thing.
Speaker 3: If I trusted that it wasn't a four to five, it would it would bump him into like the one fifty range.
Speaker 1: But I don't trust that that's a true necessarily.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's one thirty on the mock draft data base board. He's two hundred on Dame Brugler's Beast.
Speaker 1: So that's about That's closer to where I would have him.
Speaker 2: Lots of guys in the fifth round, uh, and then there's some late flyers. I'm wondering if you're interested in any of these guys. Betteker from Oregon. I got him as a special team's ace with a captain attitude, consistently in the right spot. Undersized, high floor, low ceiling type of player. Caleb el elurms Or from TCU great speed but needs work on recognition is my note on him. Touring in York from A and M. Smart player but is in the right spot but limited because of his size and speed. Jimmy Roler from Michigan plays like a psycho all out special teams guy, good enough athlete that has had injuries. In Fisher from Indiana, great but undersized athlete, energetic motorstrong production. Jack Kelly from BYU another special team's ace. The speed stands out, hits hard. He will still get washed out by olnemen and space and missus tackles with bad angles. So who do you like between these guys in the fifth round? Kind of down to one seventy five.
Speaker 3: Here, so I have Caleb ellams Or and Tory and York quite a bit higher than this. Those guys actually have like borderline top one hundred grades for me. Caleb ellams Or just another awesome athletically gifted player who shows up in different bunch of ways, never leaves the field because he's so versatile, and they play him in his gap well and then when he gets there, he wraps up. I like the field that he has in zone coverage. It's with all these players that we talk about, it's a little bit undersized, but from his case, when I look at his frame, I think he can add the fifteen pounds and I don't think he loses anything because he has some real long arms. He's kind of lanky right now. The scheme at TCU was designed to free him up, so there's a lot of there's not a lot of examples of him having to like shed and disengage blocks.
Speaker 1: But eight day two, early day three, I have a.
Speaker 3: Top of Alex Singleton to him, who's a really good linebacker, Like, yeah, that's the one I have for Caleb ballums Or and then Tory and York is the other one.
Speaker 1: That I have higher. And I get why he's lower on this list. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just I can fall for to certain places. I'm really worried about the size linebackers, just it is to some exa to tackle.
Speaker 2: I don't really care about your size if you can tackle.
Speaker 3: And in his case, he's awesome at it like if he was two inches taller, just kind of like Cash is Hollow in the same defense. If he was two inches taller, I think we'd be talking about Tory and Newark in the top fifty picks. He is all over the field. They play him in a bunch of different locations. He is the one calling out the place. This is the Texas A and M defense that has over the last two years, but three four first round picks going off of it. He's the one that's really moving. Everybody always pursues to the ball. He fills gaps and is a really strong tackler. He can cover running backs underneath. He'll take some hooks zones away. Now, if you ask him to carry a tight end up the seam, they're just gonna throw it over him, and that's going to be a concern. And that's what we're seeing with these leagues. But I think if he was a little bit bigger, we would talk about Tory and York in the same range as what we talk about, you know, Jacob Rodriguez, Anthony Hill that whatever, however you want to rearrange that group there, And to me, I'm just not gonna worry about it. Because he's had success tackling at the collegiate level. I think he can tackle pretty good, and so I do. I think he'll actually go Day two. No, but I would rather have him in the top one hundred and fifty picks, Like I could see his vision better than I could see a player like Harold Perkins or any of that stuff, because he actually has shown some linebacker ability.
Speaker 2: Dude, if Harold Perkins goes it's gonna be to like Cleveland or Vegas or.
Speaker 1: Saw a team shooting for all the upside, a team.
Speaker 2: That you constantly see at the bottom of the standings, right Like that is who is going to draft Harold Perkins high? If he goes low, then great. You know, if he goes past, I'd say, let's just say pick one seventy five beyond the fifth round. I think that's worthy of a of a pick. But yeah, you're right about that. What about the rest of the linebackers? Here in the sixth we have Justin Jefferson from Bama, Red Murdoch from Buffalo, Seventh is Lander Barton from Utah, Eric Tenttry from USC, Xavian Soory Junior from Arkansas, and then a couple of udfas Carsha Shahar from Iowa, Shad Banks from UTSA, and jayde and Dugger from Ull. Anyone stand out here? I just first I want to throw out Red Murdoch. How much Red Murdock? Have you watched?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: About two games and he had I think two force fumbles in each of them.
Speaker 2: It felt like he is an e fing psychopath. He hits like a ton of He's gonna have like a three year NFL career because he hits everybody with everything he has on every play. I hadn't watched a whole lot about him and I saw I think just a clip on YouTube or something of him, and I went, oh my god, this guy plays like a nut job. And then I went and watched a couple of his game City. He plays like a psychopath. He is fun to watch me.
Speaker 1: So I have his games.
Speaker 3: I have Minnesota and Bowling Green, and I said, I wanted to do two games against him, you know, getting his best competition, including Minnesota.
Speaker 1: And Sean do Looc.
Speaker 3: Sean Dolac came out of Buffalo last year as an undrafted for agent and stuck around with I believe it was the Rams, but Red Murdock's a much better player, the career leader in force fumbles. I mean, you can see why my dude is attacking the ball any chance he gets. He is not just saying get down. We talk about Jacob brad Rigus, like Red Murdoch, he isall like it's his like his life savings, and he has to rip it out of your hands to get paid. That's the approach he's taken to it. He will bite on pump fakes and you mentioned it. He is so aggressive that he is just running himself out. He's undersizes to expect from a mac linebacker. But like, look at the way Logan Wilson plays and like, why can't Red Murdock do that? And I, you know, I have Justin Jefferson a little bit ahead of I actually have him ahead of Deonte Lawson. I think there's a little bit more projectable upside there, just because I like his body type more. Eric Gentry so talk about you don't talk about a weird shaped body six six two twenty five.
Speaker 2: And I put him in safety.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just such an odd body type. Now in a class where all these guys are small, his underweight shows up on wrap up drills. That's where you notice it, like he's trying to get Dean Connors down to the ground in the Shrine Bowl, and Dean Connors is just running through him because even though he's got him, he just does not. He needs so much more strength. If a team played a traditional strong side linebacker every down, which not many of them do anymore, I think he'd be much more valuable. But in the way the modern league has moved on, it would be if Isaiah Simmons had ever worked out like Eric Gentry would be all be much more popular. But Isaiah Simmons has been such a I don't know how many teams have taken a shot on and my team took a shot on him, how many teams have tried, and it's just has never worked out. So Eric Gentry probably will fall. The one that I guess I would probably say I like the most in this group, and he is number twelve for me. Is Xavian, Sorry, Junior. I had what scouting report he was at Georgia first off, which of course they have another good linebacker, but went to Arkansas prototypical NFL size, what good speed. I like the way that he can handle zones. It's not great and man doesn't always trust his eyes, which causes Costom a step when he's attacking downhill. But he'll throw his body around like you'll see him level players and blow up plays in the backfield. He's not big, but I kind of like his ability to knock down passes. Did you do jayde and Dugger at all?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't, Oh dude, So you see.
Speaker 3: If you can find some Jade Dugger and you text me, because this is another one weird body type. But the G four level he is this massive frame, but he moves really well. Latterly, I think the size in the length means he could play any linebacker spot. And if you want to see whether you're Red Murdoch or Jane Dugger who's playing at these lower levels, Jane Druger at Louisiana just a tackling machine. He's all over the field, gets over excited, runs past plays. He got to the Shine Bowl kind of did exactly what I expected to do there. Range was excellent. Got a bit surprised when he had struggled to get off blocks in that game. But there's a wide range of outcomes. But Laighton vand rushes in there, someone who's a really good tackler who just kind of shows up. And so if somebody wants to take a shot on someone like Jane Duggart around six something like that, I wouldn't blame a team for doing that.
Speaker 2: The Lakers and I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I try. Did you have onhen Heineke in your rankings at all?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: I did, but he I have to delete him out here. I was just looking at my rankings. I'm like, oh, man, who do we not talk about? I'm like, oh, yeah, that's why.
Speaker 1: He's not on here.
Speaker 2: By the way, did you see Red Murdoch's career numbers twelve force fumbles.
Speaker 1: I think he's the career something.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, six seventeen four right, sixteen, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Career leader in force fumbles. I said.
Speaker 3: He attacks the ball like it's his Like, if that, you know, doesn't force his fumble, he's gonna lose money or something. It is crazy how hard he attacks the ball at some plays.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, a pick two and eleven sacks, Like, dude just makes plays. You'll be somebody willing to give up the body obviously, So he's going to get picked.
Speaker 3: I have him at pick twenty, which is like after pick two hundred. But you know, you tell me that Red Murdock kicks around the league, is one of the best special teams linebackers who could step in if somebody gets hurt for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely good linebackers. There are some decent linebackers in here we're gonna have and the need is big for them. So we're gonna have a decent amount of starters I think from this group. So interesting, interesting class for sure. How so Sonny styles, where does he go? Make a prediction?
Speaker 1: Oh? Where does he go? He should go?
Speaker 3: I think the floor is five, right, the first the first Giants pick. The floor is five. It's not going to the Raiders. The Jets should not. They have other needs. I would not take him there. I mean, if I was Arizona, that's probably where I would go. It sounds like they are leaning towards if they want to trade back from all indications, and if they can't do it, they were going to stay put and take care.
Speaker 2: Of my love, which you know, I think that's all nonsense. Yes, I think they're trying to get a trade done. So they're saying we're gonna take everybody's favorite player right here. So even if it's the Titans with Giants trading up, like the Giants trading up to get over the Titans, or the Titans so that the Giants don't trade up, Like I think that's the goal, is to just add an extra pick and still get a player you like. But I think it's Tennessee. Yeah, yeah, I think you know, you just I think the defense is getting better. You obviously have you know, a much improved edge rusher now and Jermaine Johnson. So let's get a linebacker and here to lead this whole defense. This is the guy that'll do it for a decade.
Speaker 3: Sonny Styles and Cedric Grands I'm talking about, like just build it right there, right, like, yes, Sonny Styles though in Arizona is instantly so much better than Cody Banks or Cody Simon. Excuse me, Like that's so much better than them in your in your idea, there were Sonny Stales falls to Tennessee. To sent in Arizona takes David Bailey probably, yeah, Bailey, Yeah, I think you know. If I was doing it, I would take any sales ahead of David Bailey. But I'm not going to knock anybody. Edges are still more valuable at this point than than line. But I feel very confident in saying that Fernando Mendoz R, l Resny Styles and David Bailey will be the first four picks off the border. It should be the first four picks off the board, unless something weird happens with Jeremiahleven there's a trade back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, So one more episode to cover every position, A man class tomorrow defensive backs, which will be a much longer episode. So we will have that for you tomorrow, but we will see you then. Remember to follow us on the Twitter apt Bogland Sports at co p I e p S for c K and we'll give you all the lowdown on what we're doing tomorrow so we don't even have to do it today. Take it easy, everybody, see you tomorrow.