Speaker 1: Welcome everybody to another edition of The Cajun Knight Live.
Speaker 2: I am the Cajun Knight.
Speaker 1: Jacob Mook, your humble host, and thank you everybody for joining in this evening. So, got a lot of things going on in the world today, a lot of fun topics we could dive into.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: Well, I was about to say Tony, but we currently have three Tonys in this group right now, so I know that one of the Tony's actually had some topics he wanted to discuss with the class. The other Tony, I know, is always ready to just be there with the facts and the knowledge Anthony aka.
Speaker 2: Other Tony, but he prefers Anthony.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's got a lot of fun things to throw into the mix as well. Royce, our resident Jewish correspondent, He is absolutely here.
Speaker 2: Probably where you are you at work right now? Royce? A no answer, I'll tell that as a hard yes, hard g for g Maatria.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, so uh all right, gents, was there anything in particular y'all wanting to get into and discuss right off the rip?
Speaker 3: No, by the sorry, by the way, I know I am not at work. I am actually just holding home. He believe or not. Believe it or not.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm glad to hear it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I know they work you like well, jokes right themselves like crazy. So I'm glad to see you're getting a night off to be able to decompress and relax a bit.
Speaker 2: So good things, man, Oh yeah, that's indeed.
Speaker 1: Uh, Tony, you said that you had some things you wanted to share, you wanted to be able to come on and bring them on the live last night. But you said that you all said some things you wanted to bring up tonight. What you got, bro?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so let's see. Do I just like clicking drag from my desktop to the chat?
Speaker 1: I mean you could copy and paste the link or I don't know, honestly for the pictures you mean.
Speaker 4: So, you know, a while ago, when you know, the whole New Jersey drone thing was like a big thing. It still happens constantly that they're always flying around. But uh, you know, I decided to go to like the beachfront area with my brother because he lives kind of close, you know, to like the you know, the coast pretty much, and you know, we were just on the beach. It was like probably twenty five degrees at the time. But you know, we we were you know, we can look across and see Atlantic City and they were just flying everywhere. We must have counted at least i'd say maybe sixty seventy within like twenty five minutes and really flying around. And by the time, you know, I kind of got, you know, sick of being cold. So I was just like, oh, that's our head and back. And then when we were driving down the road, we saw like a bunch of headlights coming towards us. And let's see if this sends.
Speaker 2: How long would you say you were out there at the beach observing.
Speaker 4: Probably at least thirty minutes. But there was also other people with like binoculars and telescopes and shit, you know, just watching them all. And you know they were saying that from what this video that I said, I don't know if you guys can see it, Yeah, but uh.
Speaker 2: Well I see the pictures anywhere. These pictures are videos.
Speaker 4: So these are the pictures of when I was out there. We actually found the tracking of this drone and it was it comes up as a C seventeen. I think I think that's what a transport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, that's that's a lie.
Speaker 4: But the video, you know, obviously show is different. And you know, while we're track and like where this thing flew around. It went down to about one hundred and twenty five feet from the second picture, and it flew one hundred and twenty five feet were wherever. But you know those you know, the sea's seventeen. They're allowed, you know.
Speaker 1: Now, So yeah, I got a couple of questions. Actually, just right off the rip here you said you saw somewhere between sixty and seventy of these flying objects in the course about thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was like at the like the peak of like that whole thing. But you know, if I just let my dog outside and I just stare up in the you know sky, I probably could see about like fifteen to twenty and like a good like twenty minutes, they're just they're everywhere, And.
Speaker 1: So could you hear them? As you said it dropped down to like one hundred and twenty feet.
Speaker 4: So that that one in particularly that I saw a video of, you know, you could hear it because it was just so quiet, you know, but it wasn't as loud as like a normal combustion engine would be. You know it was you would hear that like the propeller. I guess I don't. I don't even know what kind of motora has or anything like that, but uh yeah you kind of hear it. But uh, you know, if I'm just like in my backyard, you don't hear them at all, you know.
Speaker 1: And all right, let me let me go ahead and share the screen. I want to see if I can play this for everybody. This is this is pretty wild, dude.
Speaker 2: Check this out, y'all.
Speaker 4: And that was flying above me like a thousand feet in the air.
Speaker 5: Look how fucking low this is, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can hear something, but that's not that you're hearing. Oh yeah it is. Hold on now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, then.
Speaker 1: To say that that's like a C seventeen or something, that's more believable than to call that a drone.
Speaker 3: That looks like a C seventeen.
Speaker 4: Yeah you think so? That that thing was probably maybe two car lenx maybe two and a half wide. I don't know how why to C seventeen is.
Speaker 3: A they're I mean, they're they're pretty wide, you know how. There's actually winglets on the end of it. Each one of those believe or not, it's about nine feet tall, so everything is it looks small since we're on the ground, but honestly, since I came from aviation maintenance, that looks like a C seventeen.
Speaker 4: That looks like one.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, we're just with how the the lights were flashing. Also with the tail, it just looked like that, just with how the aileron was actually on the top of the vertical stabilizer.
Speaker 1: Now, I'll say this, though, I don't know how loud the usual C seventeen typically is.
Speaker 2: You're saying that was that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm looking at the video here, and yes, it was dark, but I mean it's not like there was crazy depth perception.
Speaker 2: Being used there.
Speaker 1: You could see the grounds of the horizon, you could see about how far up in the air it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know how loud they're supposed to be, but that that's kind of yeah.
Speaker 4: But it's weird because if you know, if you look at the pictures, the first one, you know that that's when it flew across over my head. But would that be normal for that to be flying at one hundred and twenty five feet off the air, off the grounds?
Speaker 1: That was my next point, right, So, like I could understand that they were doing some sort of like a training maneuver or something like that, but it's a very weird time for them to be doing that low of a maneuver as everyone is already looking up in the sky to see drones and shit, right, I mean, help me out here, Royce. I mean, how often do they do low flying maneuvers like that for training or for otherwise?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately I am not an expert on C seventeens, but I do know that they have a system where they like whenever they try to drop in for something, what they'll do is they will drop rather low. They'll open up the car department and they'll basically release things and they won't be very high off the ground for that reason. Yeah, a load out right, like there's in the C one thirty. They call it LAPES, the load Altitude Parachute Extraction system, so it's very similar to that. So like they'll throw the shit out the back, it'll parachute down. So that's my main guess as far as that why they be doing it now, I don't know why. I mean in Jersey and then they sense because they have McGuire Air Force Base or joint McGuire Dick's Lakehurst. Yeah, and so the C seventeens you come out of there.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, I do see a whole lot.
Speaker 2: I mean, and that would make sense. Is everything you're seeing look like that?
Speaker 1: So I don't know who's the question to don Tony. Most of the things you're seeing in the sky at night, do they look like that? Or are they different?
Speaker 4: Now there there's a bunch of different kinds.
Speaker 2: How close do you do the air Force base there?
Speaker 4: Maybe five minutes I live all of them. Yeah, well yeah, I'm like not even twenty minutes away. But that was that was nowhere near that. That was that was further south than h Tucker in a little like Harbor Towns.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: That's that.
Speaker 4: But it's just strange because like you know, I I see and I constantly hear, you know, these these kind of airplanes. And I'm not, you know, completely disagreeing with you, but when when you look up you know pictures of you know, these you know C seventeen they're huge. Dude, that thing did not look that big. But you know, I could be wrong, you know, I used to betray you sometimes.
Speaker 1: But it could also be a different type of aircraft that they are trying to they're not necessarily experiment with, but testing some sort of new new jet or new plane, and they're putting it on radar as a C seventeen, even though it's kind of not because they're not trying to alert people as to the new hardware. I could even believe that, but there's so many and I know Jonathan goes on this whole kick about the orbs and how that's more believable.
Speaker 2: In the drones.
Speaker 4: They're crazy.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying there's no orbs. You know, there may be, but especially.
Speaker 1: Around New Jersey and around the Air Force base, it would make more sense to me that they are man made objects, drones of some type or something like that. The biggest issue I had with it was that it was bipartisan lies. Right, if it was just aircraft, or if it was just new drone technology or whatever the case was, they could have just told us that. Instead, they ran with the story of yeah, we don't know what they are, but they're not ours and they're not from another country, but don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: It's not a threat. And both sides, Republican and Democrat, were running that story.
Speaker 4: And the whole thing is just weird.
Speaker 2: It really is, Tony, you got something to add in here, brother? What you got?
Speaker 3: Go for it?
Speaker 5: Oh May, I was wondering if was there ever an official story explanation for these New Jersey drones.
Speaker 1: I honestly couldn't tell you because the quote unquote official story has changed so many times. I've heard everything from drones from a Chinese mothership to American drones, some like skunk work type technology that they're testing out to you know, people just kind of losing their shit over nothing. But at the same time, it's not nothing, right. This has been seen by way too many people. A plane here and there. I understand a new a drone even I could understand. There's been some people that were arrested that were private pilots of drones that they were just sending up in the air and they arrest them.
Speaker 2: It's like, what are you doing out here?
Speaker 1: It's like flying my drone because I'm legally allowed to do so. And it was a whole thing that they tried. They tried pinning it on these guys.
Speaker 2: Like these are the masterminds.
Speaker 1: It's like, bro, this was a kid and his dad who were flying a couple of drones as a hobby level thing, like you can't put it on that shit. No one ever actually gave a real official story, or at least not that I know of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought i'd heard something recently, but I'm looking at the Wikipedia article right now and it doesn't even have anything. The shift gears a little bit. We could come back to this, But my grandfather worked in aircraft maintenance for like fifty years and he never believed in any conspiracy theories to my knowledge, except one, which was that he thought that TWA Flight eight hundred was taken down by a missile and it was not the result of a fuel air explosion, which was the official story. And that checks out to me because I used to work at a refinery where we've made gasoline, diesel, and jet fuel, and jet fuel is not technically flammable. Its flashpoint is so low that you're supposed to be able to throw a match into it and it shouldn't light on fire. Yeah, So there's only been one fuel air explosion in an aircraft fuel tank to my knowledge and all history, and it was a very hot day in the Philippines at ground level. And even that is to me is you know, hard to believe, but I guess it could happen under those conditions.
Speaker 1: But I mean, how hot does it happen to me to make the vapor point go to that level?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And what was the fuel to air oxygen mixture that allowed for what was it like supposed to be some static spark that set it off or something.
Speaker 5: Right, And in order to light on fire, the concentration of the volatile organics has to be higher than the lower explosive limit. And that's why if you're trying to tune an engine, if it's running too lean, it won't start. If it's running too rich, it also won't start, YadA, YadA. But yeah, my grandfather maintained that there's no way that seventy seven forty seven blew up just from a fuel air explosion on board. And he said that he worked for United Airlines and they had all Boeing aircraft at the time, and he said that, you know, when he was getting ready to retire, he's like, they finally retrofitted the seven thirty sevens, the seven to fifty seven sixty sevens, and the last one they did was the seven forty seven, which was supposedly that was the one that had the problem, right, but that was the last one that got around to fixing for fixing in their quotes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that also kind of checks out a lot of those issues that are blatantly in their face somehow just kind of get pushed to the bottom of the list.
Speaker 2: I mean that's not just a.
Speaker 1: Well you would actually know in the military, you would expect that the things that really need to happen, we could push it off for another six months or so. In the private sector, where there's actual money being pushed around, you would expect that to get fixed first.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know, he believes that it was accidentally shot down by a missile during a military training exercise, and it was just way easier to hush it up at that time. I think it happened in nineteen ninety six, so I would have been eight. I mean, look, we would have been young.
Speaker 1: This does happen, This does happen. Didn't We just have one happen though? Was it the Black Sea or the Caspian Sea? We had one of our jets get shot down by our NA vessel and they almost shot down another one.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think that was in the Red sea.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was a big old and boy you want to talk about they were about ready to fucking level the Hoothy's backyard because they thought it was them. Then that naval vessel was like, uh, sorry, guys, that was us.
Speaker 2: It's like, bro, what Yeah.
Speaker 1: Training accidents quote unquote they do, in fact happen, not often, but it can't happen in the Philippines.
Speaker 2: I don't know that specific story.
Speaker 1: Like you said, it was back when, way back in the day before my time, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: What heard you say that was.
Speaker 5: Well twa was nineteen ninety six, and this other fuel air explosion it wasn't military related. It was just a civilian seven thirty seven I think in the Philippines. But it happened on the ground. I don't think anyone even died in that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's also pretty crazy.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah, well yeah. And also people don't realize when plays go up it's like minus forty degrees up at altitude, even on the hottest day of the summer, because you know, a surface level of the Earth gets a lot of heat, but I mean most of the solar radiation passes through the lower or like medium high up atmosphere without interacting with it. So it's damn cold up there. So that's why you know, fighters and you know, and bombers in World War Two everyone was stuffing their pants and their shirts with lots of the extra newspaper to keep warm because it was just damn cold up there, like minus twenty no matter what you do on accurate.
Speaker 2: You said, that's kind of surprising, Tony. Yeah, why what is it? Why I was surprising about it?
Speaker 4: I just I just I figure closer to the Sun, I'm probably a little bit hotter, you know.
Speaker 1: The air there, Yeah, so it's less less molecules to be warmed. Plus the surface is kind of what absorbs the heat of the Earth. I know that there's flat earthers out there that will disagree with these things, and they will tell you that the closer you get to the firmam the warmer it should get. But science and physics and aviation would tell us otherwise. But you know, it depends on which book we're reading out of.
Speaker 2: I suppose you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah, well, way up in the ozone and like the ionosphere, it does get really hot because there's lots of wavelengths of solar radiation that bombard it, that get absorbed and create a lot of heat. But then whatever gets absorbed up there isn't available to come down to the Earth, And we're pretty fortunate we have that layer to shelter us that way. But anything from like twenty thousand to one hundred thousand feet or something is just really cold, like minus forty and there's even you know, some gas helium up there, but there's no helium down at surface level, because the velocity of helium atoms is so fast that they actually reach the escape velocity for getting away from gravity when they're down here. But when they're up there, they're cold enough they can actually hang out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it also you got to also account for the fact that the plane is moving what is like four hundred six hundred miles per hour.
Speaker 5: Something, Yeah, sixty roughly.
Speaker 4: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: So you know, there's gonna be that little bit of a windshill.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I know that on a motorcycle you can account for at least twenty degree drop off of ambient temperature just going at about seventy five.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine what the planes are experiencing. But yeah, yeah, all the things.
Speaker 1: But uh, all right, so walls of aviation aside these drones, we're still seeing them. That's the thing ever since Trump took off, is we haven't heard anything about the drones in New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're still They're still going strong. Wow. And it's crazy because you know, I just you know, I just had six inches of snow, so like they're still flying, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you would think they might like take a break during inclement weather.
Speaker 4: I'm just hoping when it gets a little bit warmer out and they still fly around, you know, maybe I'll get a good camera or some shit and try to get better pictures.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's New Jersey's gun laws? Like, shit, can you have a shotgun?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like some decent skeet shooting could be fun at these drones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah we can. You know, you can have whatever. But uh, yeah, I was considering it, you know, just you know, like I was telling you, uh, yesterday, you know, I got an M four, so I was actually hot. I was highly considering about just shooting it. But they're they're not that well, you know, like when they're flying around like I guess in residential areas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if they if they are, you know, believe me, I will, absolutely you should.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 5: I found a story from two weeks ago where Carolyn Levitt, Press secretary said, after research and study, the drones that were flying over New Jersey and large numbers were authorized to be flown by the FAA for research and various other reasons. No more detail than that. Many of the drones were also hobbyists, recreational and private individuals that enjoy flying drones. But as far as the research and various other reasons, we don't know what.
Speaker 2: That is very vague. Again, they're saying that like it's nothing to worry about.
Speaker 5: They had authorization, Yeah, stucular, like they were looking for trace chemicals that might indicate a special kind of bomb, a dirty bomb, a nuclear bomb, certain isotopes. People were speculating that they were government drones sniffing around for something which that they wouldn't want to alert the public.
Speaker 1: To, because nothing alerts the public like a bunch of or unexplainable flying objects every night for six months. That's that's not going to raise the public attention whatsoever. And I remember hearing about that. They were saying it was a there was some uranium that we couldn't account for, and they think it's here and they're gonna they're flying these owns to read for it and all this. It's like, first of all, pause, where do we hear that there's unaccounted for uranium? When did that story happen?
Speaker 2: Then I heard the same thing.
Speaker 1: It was chemicals, right, They were looking for like parts per billion or parts per trillion, as far as these chemical agents could be for a dirty bomb or something like that. And it's like, dude, as a former instrument sech, I used to calibrate things, not at the place I used to work, the place before the place I used to work, We used to have to calibrate these little sensors and monitors to pick up on that finite amount. Dude, even with a sniffer, like and you're in the area where you are looking for chlorine gas or whatever the case is, the amount to actually set that thing off, there's no way a drone is going to pick that up in flight. If a drone's able to pick that up while flying, we have way bigger problems than a part per billion being released, like the bomb's probably already gone off or something like. I just I don't know, maybe maybe the government instrumentation is a lot more sophisticated than the stuff I used to work on and calibrate, very possible, you know, all the things. I just have a hard time believing it now. I also heard rumors that they were actually listening in on some Patriot Act level things, and they were flying low enough to be able to pick up and ping cell phones that were on certain apps or were connected to certain you know, systems, routers or whatever the case was, and they were actually just kind of doing low level flyovers strictly to pick up on which companies had you know, just throwing out of hypothetical here, this is not what I heard, but just to make it make sense.
Speaker 2: If I had a drone.
Speaker 1: And was flying over my neighborhood a thousand houses here, right, and this drone was paid for by Verizon, and for whatever reason, Verizon had lost their records and they wanted or they wanted to know who was using the Verizon Internet provider and cell phones linked to it and all of that for this neighborhood, the drone would like fly over and pick up on how many things would register per the Verizon.
Speaker 2: Code or whatever the case. Okay, it's a possibility.
Speaker 1: I see that, But also, you wouldn't need constant drones flying over on a nightly basis for months and months and months to figure that kind of thing out. So Patriot Act level things or Patriot Act too, I heard rumors of these things as well, But again all that's just unsubstantiated claims and conspiracy theorists myself included, just coming up with their own things to make it make sense. But again, the fact that it was a bipartisan lie and they still have it going, that's enough to raise every single conceivable red flag for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the fact that they knew people would notice means that whatever they were trying to find they calculated was worth a bunch of people noticing the drones and not having a good story for it.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you just have drones with no lights on them if you're doing some secret, top level thing and you don't want the public to know about it, and allegedly the drones are flying so high that people can't hear them, why would you put lights on them? Unless they did their risk analysis on this and realized that if they had that many flying it's very possible that a helicopter or.
Speaker 2: Some shit would hit them. I could see that as well, and that would have been a lot harder to explain random helicopters hitting drones that aren't supposed to be there and crashing or something like that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, Tony, you're living there pretty much in ground zero of the drone activity.
Speaker 2: What do you think on this one?
Speaker 4: So I've heard a couple theories, you know, obviously I heard the ones that you were going over. I was actually digging back with you know, from a conversation with my brother because he was, you know, send me a couple of things. When I saw him the one day, this was probably in January, he was saying that there was a word of something from can they were testing out AI with you know drone. You know, I guess they had AI controlling it. And then I also have another thing that he sent me, and uh, it was about us and China were testing out anti gravity drones.
Speaker 2: Now that would be interesting, but uh.
Speaker 4: You know the ones they were coming from the East coast come you know, going through New Jersey and just flying all around. But you know, when when we were by the ocean, they all were coming from over there, like you would just see like one by one, like they would come flying bye, and by the time it was like maybe like maybe I don't know how to say, maybe four four or five minutes of it coming towards you, you would see another like coming and then it would just like constantly like be a thing, and it would start at like five six pm and it it would always stop by two three o'clock in the morning. So they have like a time schedule too, which is weird.
Speaker 1: Now the anti gravity drones or anti gravity technology in general, that kind of leads credence to the Tesla bomber, if I'm not mistaken, the cyber truck bomber EXEA. Yeah, yeah, yeah, That's what he was saying, is that China and America the only ones that have this type of anti gravity technology, although I highly highly doubt China's got that type of tech at this time.
Speaker 2: I don't know that to be a.
Speaker 4: Fact, you know what, To be honest with you, With China Joe in there, you know it all makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very possible that Joe gave him our urschematics to help them catch up on some things. And I mean we already know they steal everything. I mean how every year it's shot show the big, the Big Gun convention. Every year you'll have Chinese nationals, like clearly Chinese nationals who go there just to take pictures of everything so that they can go back to China and try to you know, make it up and retrofit it and reverse engineer its. So, I mean we know that they use deep seek to steal everything from chat GPT.
Speaker 2: Now Deep seek ist seen is.
Speaker 1: The latest and greatest of AI, and it's like, y'all realize they just stole from like five different other types of AI. Well, how do we know they left their servers open and we can tell that it was a CCP owned server that stole everything from deep seeks or from chat GPT and everything else.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, they're just trying to make our stock market collapse, That's what I personally think.
Speaker 2: They're giving it their damnedest.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, they they haven't been able to run the world on a military standpoint in quite some time. They've been trying to play the long con to tighten the economic.
Speaker 2: News around the world.
Speaker 1: I think that AI would be their best bet to do that. That's why that's the big the big race for data, the big Ai race.
Speaker 2: It's I'm even hearing some people say it's the new Cold War. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's very possible, although not necessarily Cold War. We have wild things going on around the world right now that China does have representation in but so does Russia, Sodas Iran oddly enough, and Tony you being a big Russia supporter, what is your thoughts on the as are speaking about aircraft and things, what is your thoughts on the bidding war that just took place in India for a bunch of American former jets that we don't need anymore, and the new s or SUIT thirty five's or whatever the Russia's new jet is.
Speaker 5: I wasn't aware of a bidding war on anything, but I did hear a story that India was making their own F thirty five, Like I guess they bought the rights to make it or something, and so did so did Japan. Yeah, and both of them have like one or two of them now F thirty five. To me, it seems, based on most of what I've read, that a lot of people don't like it. It's been too expensive and it's taken too long to develop. You know, the P fifty one Mustang from World War Two was it went from drawing board to production in one hundred days, and F sixteen was a great fighter, but F twenty two was, you know, not as good and super expensive. It took forever and F thirty five is just exponentially more expensive and longer to make. That's my overall impression. As far as India though, I just saw that. I thought they got the rights to build one, and historically they've been very close to Russia though for the Cold War, so America was closer to Pakistan for much of the Cold War. And now I sense there's a realignment that Pakistan's more with the Muslim world on everything, and India of course really hates Pakistan and vice versa. So and India is also pretty pro Israel in their government, so there's a a general alignment where they're with the US on that front too.
Speaker 1: India's kind of the wildcard as far as where their alliances are per the year, per the decade, I should say, not necessarily the year, but definitely per decade. So long story short on this, India got the rights to build their own, but the schematics that we gave them was basically.
Speaker 2: A NERF down version of ours.
Speaker 1: We took away all of the really cool tech that is like integral to all of our stuff that's like proprietary, and we need to keep our tech in house. But as far as the capabilities of the fighter goes and the weapon systems and things like that, cool cool, cool. But they also kind of went into a I don't want to say a bidding war, but they basically decided to host an in house air show where they were going to put up the Russian new fighter, the SU thirty five or whatever the case. I don't know those schematics and numbers on that one, but I know it's the Sioux something and it's Russia's latest and greatest. They keep calling it a six gen fighter. I don't know why and how they're calling it that, but neither or there. And then they were trying to put it up against the F thirty five, and the day or the week that it was supposed to happen, they were going to try to just do a war games style mock dogfight between the two. America decided to pull back and take their fighter back, and India has now I think I'm not mistaken. They're getting ready to buy some Russian jets, and I think I might know why a lot of people are around the world are looking at America like, oh see, you know that your jet's not as capable as this one.
Speaker 2: That's why you pull back. You don't want to get embarrassed, and all these things.
Speaker 1: India and America signed a special military alliance a couple of years back. If I'm not mistaken, we are now as locked in with India as we are with Israel, like on some blood oath type shit. And if they're buying the Russian jets, that means that we will be able to have all the schematics and all the blueprints and all the funny little secrets about that jet that we will be able to now.
Speaker 2: Use for our advantage. I think this was kind of a six D chess move being played. What is everybody's thoughts on this?
Speaker 5: I guess as possible. I think we do have things to learn from Russian technology. And by the way, the sue Koy aircraft is the Sue fifty seven. That's de lining about it right now Algeria. But you know something, there's a sou fifty seven and Algeria right now. But yeah, that would be smart, if if, if we could learn the secrets of that machine. Uh. The other the main weapon that I think that the US needs to learn more about and catch up on is hypersonic missiles. There's these missiles. There's a couple different designs, but basically it's like a cruise missile but at the last, you know, a few miles before it hits the target, it turns on a rocket that accelerates it up to like MACK five so that anti missile defense systems can't shoot it down. So the US doesn't really have that yet. Russia's got it in Iran, and I think China have it.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 1: America doesn't have that that we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Or maybe maybe we kept it a secret better.
Speaker 1: But I mean, even still, Russia keeps going on and on about their hypersonic capabilities and yet none of it's been tested, none of it's been successful. They gave one to Iran and it was a dud. Now it's possible that it was that one in particular might have been a dud, or the people that fired it didn't know what they were doing because it's Iran.
Speaker 5: It's very possible ivaically, remember that Iran did launch some missiles at Israel. They launched a bunch of bad ones that were kind of like decoys meant to get shot down, and they launched I thought a couple hypersonics too, and I think Russia's also used a couple in Ukraine and specifically on Hei Mar's Ukrainian well US missile defense in Ukraine, they used the hypersonic to hit the hi Mars system. But what read about I think it was. But this is like a year or two ago. My memory is a little rusty on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 1: I've only heard anything about the Russian beating their chest about the hypersonics here in the last like six months or so. And I don't know if that's just because if what they're claiming is true, they've had them developed for quite some time, but I don't know if they were able to I don't want to say mass produce them, because it's they're not exactly producing like thousands and thousands by any means. But I just for whatever reason, if I'm not mistaken, they couldn't produce the number of them to like put them on the front lines by any means. I think it was more of the It was still in the prototype phase and they're trying to now get it ready to do the mass production, or maybe they have in the past few months.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know. I I would love to see what happens with it.
Speaker 5: Well, what I read also is they were reticent to use them because they know that if they start using them, then the US and NATO are going to see these missiles getting used, and then our people will be able to come up with defense strategies against them. So that's another reason why they don't really want to use them unless they feel the need to.
Speaker 2: That sounds like a bluff, though, Well, I.
Speaker 5: Mean maybe I wonder if the you well, it's kind of like how the US doesn't just give Ukraine every you know, offensive and defensive system all at once. You know, we know that the Russians can learn our secrets too, just from the use of these weapons. And also there's we want to maintain escalation dominance. We want to maintain the ability to say, well we escalate a little bit now, and then a little bit more a week from now, and then a little bit more a month from now, and we don't want to escalate all the way all at once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, that's why we get into high mars, which have been, by our defense levels, very antiquated technology. But I mean for most of the world, high mars are like cutting edge shit. So I'm with you on that one for sure. It's very possible that Russia is holding this one close to their chest for their own personal defense in case it's needed.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a possibility. Yeah, well, all right, what.
Speaker 1: Else we got to talk about tonight, y'all? Have we have gone down to the drone conversation? We're talking about Russia versus US things. The India almost dogfight war game that almost took place.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was a fascinating one anyway.
Speaker 1: Which still that's kind of that only happened within the last seven days, So I'm very interested to see if India actually does make.
Speaker 2: A move on that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, although the fact that they have that's height of an alliance with US. The fact that they're looking to Russia to buy equipment is strange to me. And it's not just because I'm anti Russia. I'm saying, like, if that was the case, you would think they would only want to buy from US.
Speaker 2: I mean, Japan in the same regard. But yeah, that's another one. Japan's beefing up their military, which is something that wasn't supposed to be allowed for quite some time after World War Two, but you know, Japanese military is back on the menu. Boys, I guess we'll see.
Speaker 4: But anyway, where do you think this uh doze investigations are going to lead off to? What do you think is the next target?
Speaker 1: I hope it's the Department of Education and they gut it, like absolutely gut it and take it out of the federal level. That's that's ridiculous to me. I just I'm happy to see the government fluff getting taken out. There's a lot of people that are saying that, like, it doesn't matter even if that does happen. It's not like the money's gonna go to better uses. They're just gonna find some other useless organization to stick it into. And I get that, and I mean, to some level that's true. But I'm also very hopeful. And it's not like this is gonna doze is not going to lower our taxes.
Speaker 2: I don't personally believe.
Speaker 1: That it may, but I am happy to see that the wasteful government spending is being brought to light, and that the guilty parties, I'm not even saying get brought to justice. Just fire them, just them and get them out of the positions they're in. I'm happy as hell about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how far they're gonna go with it.
Speaker 1: They keep saying like all the way, didn't Elon and Trump just make a big statement about that as well? Uh, Elon had his kid in the Oval office with them. I didn't actually watch what was said. Do you remember what they were talking about in there?
Speaker 4: They were just going over a bunch of stuff what they found, and you know, like one hundred and fifty year olds on Social Security collecting for like the last however long they had government contracts that were for like three months, six months a year, but they're still paying the person over twenty years. You know, Just just a bunch of stuff like that, and then you know they're kind of poking at uh. You know, there's some politicians that make what two hundred and eighty five thousand, but now they're magically millionaires, you know, so they're they're they're they're looking into invest gating, like you know, Nancy Pelosi and all them.
Speaker 1: That makes you very happy, Oh Pelosi yourself. Yeah, she she absolutely needs to be investigated, and her husband and Mitch McConnell a, pretty much anybody over sixty five that's in DC. I think we just need to we're right off the rip, launch an investigation on them. Just guilty by association at this point. But yeah, that's excellent.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm I honestly didn't know that DOGE was going to be this effective this quickly. I had a lot of high hopes, but there hasn't been a lot of precedence to leave me to believe that this was going to be as successful as it already has been.
Speaker 1: So now that it has shown to be this successful this fast, I honestly don't know the how far this will go, Like on some very real levels, that they were to stop right now, just to day they decide to do away with DOGE. They've already shown this much fraud and this much corruption, and you can't unshow that. So, I mean they as far as bringing certain things to light, they did their job. As far as saving the United States people money, I mean, sky's the limit here.
Speaker 2: We have an annual budget.
Speaker 1: As far as our tax dollars go of was like four hundred trillion billion, something ridiculous like that, some ungodly number that most people can't even fathom. To find the cracks where all that money has been leaking out for the past few decades, this last century. I couldn't be happier. We shall see what happens with it, though.
Speaker 5: Many up in front of me, the US federal spending is seven trillion dollars a year, tax revenue is five trillion, and the budget deficit is two trillion dollars per year, and the national debt is thirty six trillion dollars right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, I thought about that too the other day.
Speaker 1: As we have the debt clock that every second is just racking up more and more debt per this per second as those is doing their shit, I'm wondering if that will ever just stop. I don't know if that's going to start going down at any point. I hope, I hope, But I'm also just curious if, like out of nowhere, that debt clock is going to just stop for even a minute, that would be just inconceivable.
Speaker 2: Gains as far as our tax dollars are concerned.
Speaker 5: I think last time there was a budget surplus was nineteen ninety five or so, when the Republicans to control of Congress and the demographics are more in the favor of it. But yeah, it's like trillions of dollars a year now. Social Security and mandatory spending are the main contributors. So yeah, we're kind of screwed. And the Federal Reserve does have some incentive to keep printing money for it. But you know, I used to be the super libertarian and super anti fed. I still kind of am. But you think Own powells better than Jane at Yellen, and the Federal Reserve right now is better than the well, the Treasury Department. I think the Treasury has more of an incentive to inflate money, and Jerome Powell's trying to actually give us better money and higher interest rates, which are less conducive to quick growth but more you know, long term, stable higher interest rates.
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that. I was.
Speaker 1: I was a libertarian for a very long time, and I guess for social issues, I guess I would call myself more libertarian. But as far as the system of government goes, the problem is that depending on which libertarian you're talking about They either want everybody to be homesteaders or they want actual anarchy, and that neither of which would be successful for the largest and most powerful country on earth to try to have as a as a MO It's it's just it's not a sustainable system.
Speaker 2: It's it's a great idea.
Speaker 1: I just I don't I don't trust people enough to have responsibility enough to take care of themselves.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's that to have a true libertarian society like they're talking about, would mean that every human being has to take responsibility for theirselves their well being. No more insurance companies you're not well. What happens if I get sick? You either go to the doctor and you afford it or you die. Like and that's just the way that is, And that's not sustainable. There's too many people that either a can't take care of themselves and point the finger at a number of reasons why that may be, or you know, pointed out the medical system for being too expensive, and I like, you see what I'm saying. It's like the system is already so ingrained that it's I wouldn't say impossible, but it would never work to swap over to that system, but yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: Probably not possible on a very large scale because people have a sinful nature, and kind of the same way, communism presupposes that, well, what if we could just teach everybody, educate everybody not to be greedy, wouldn't that be an Yeah, maybe that would be nice. But libertarianism kind of presupposes what if we could educate everybody not to initiate force into abide by the non aggression principle. Yeah, that'd be great, that'd be fantastic, But that people have a simple nature and there's always gonna be somebody who's willing to commit violence in order to take power. And power just exists, so somebody is gonna have it. And even if you have a free market economy that's very powerful, that's just going to increase the motivation for somebody to take over it. So whoever takes over it, I just hope that they're my friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that seems to be the going trend, right, Like we just we hope whoever's taking charge of next is gonna fuck us less than the alternative, you know, I mean, Trump.
Speaker 2: Being the guy that he is.
Speaker 1: That's kind of been my thought process on this I got into with my mom this past weekend.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, almost have got into it.
Speaker 1: But we have a difference of opinions because I am of the belief that Trump is like not a good guy. He's a great candidate, and he's gonna do well in the position and in the job that he's in. But like, it's not like he's some sort of like morals, morally upright gentleman and he's like just a stand abastion of ethics, like no, no, he's a businessman like that. Morals and ethics very rarely come into play in business. So I just I don't see that as being a thing that we need to look forward to on that front. However, I do think that America's bottom dollar is gonna be a little fatter during his term, you know what I mean. It's it's the lesser of two evils kind of thing. But you know, all right, let's see here, Raven Lee, thank you for joining us this evening, and she has dropped a couple of bombs over here into the comments section. Let's see from Future Tech worse than an atomic bomb. Panic grows over japan labs handling deadliest virus viruses excuse me. Ohkay, sure, that's something that we needed to have on our bingo card. Actually, I think it is on the culture conspiracy bingo card. Let's see here. A plans laboratory at Nagasaki University to study deadly viruses like ebola and.
Speaker 2: Marburg. Okay, I've never heard of that.
Speaker 1: One has sparked fears of another pandemic in Japan, despite official assurances residents and residents and nedicins, I didn't know that was a word. Nedicin's excuse me, worry about potential leaks, comparing the risk to an atomic bomb. The concern stems from past speculation about the Wuhan Labs role in the COVID nineteen pandemic plan demic in Japan's lack of domestic research facilities during that crisis. The New Bio the New Bio Safety Level four BSL four facility, delayed for fifteen years, is currently in trial mode without active virus research. Officials claim such safety measures prevent leaks, but public skepticism Jesus Christ, this is such small writing in my eyes have gone worse and worse as the years gone by.
Speaker 2: Forgive me, good.
Speaker 1: People, but public skepticism remains high, especially given Japan's experience with the Fukushima disaster. Citizens, including manga artists Mayoma Karate Sure, have urged the government to address public concerns. The manga artist has spoken in on the subject. Ladies and gentlemen, But I'm not trying to dismiss that. Mangas or manga how you pronounce it. It's it's art for some people. While some have sarcastically suggested place in the lab near political leaders homes if it is truly safe, Yo, Now that's a thought. I like that a lot. As a matter of fact, do these bile they're so safe? Put it next to the royal palace.
Speaker 2: They don't have a royal palace in Japan anymore. I understand that.
Speaker 1: But you see what I'm saying, Like, yeah, put it next to the President's house, the Prime Minister's of state.
Speaker 2: Sure, I like that a lot.
Speaker 1: And if I'm not mistaken, Tony, look this one up and correct me on this Fukushima. They never actually stopped the leak, Like it's still leaking radioactive isotopes into the Sea of Japan right now, isn't.
Speaker 3: It every day?
Speaker 2: Every daking?
Speaker 6: It's still leaking. They never actually fixed it. They minimized it, but it's still leaking. And they did a whole thing on it about two years ago, Like there's actually a theme that you can go and watch and it shows how much that's actually been leaked every single day, and it shows how far it's spread. But they pretty much try to minimize the conversation about it. But no, it's still actively leaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they have the audacity to tell America that we need to fix our own pollution problems and stuff, which yes, I agree that he needs to. We need to do better with recycling. We need to take care of the earth. I agree. China and India and apparently Japan they are not doing that. They're still leaking radiation into the ocean as we speak, and you know, that's that's interesting in and of itself. So, yeah, these guys are trying to build a new biolab that's going to be dealing with some of the world's most deadly AT viruses.
Speaker 2: I see another plandemic on the horizon, y'all.
Speaker 5: But I can't really correct you much on the Fukushima thing. I'm sure it's still leaking something. But the question is whether whether it's enough to be worth worrying about. But I can correct you on Japan still having an imperial palace because they still have an emperor. He just doesn't really do anything. Yeah, still they still have one. His name is Fumi Hito apparently, and it's kind of like the European royal families. He's just a celebrity. He doesn't have any political power.
Speaker 2: I had no idea why.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's like the figurehead of the of the English monarchy and stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I think Herohita lived until like nineteen eighty nine or something. You lived a long time.
Speaker 1: They're known for their longevity the Japanese. Well that or they're known for killing themselves honorably and all of that. Or jumping from buildings, which is why all of their high rise buildings have to have safety nets every few stories because people be jumping from them so often.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they have the highest suicide rate in the world. Something about the culture.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's not even like they it's not a depression thing. It's like an honor thing. It's a very it's a fascinating culture to dig into. And I mean, yes, on the Samurai side of it's sure, but even just the self, you know, taking yourself out, that's a whole thing. Hit the suicide forest there, if I'm not mistaken. That's where Jake Paul started being the Internet's most prolific hater. Yeah, go ahead, Tyler, I see your hand raised. You're mute, at dog.
Speaker 2: I look like that old man. Here we go, all right? Can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Hey man, Jacob. Finally, dude, I've.
Speaker 7: Been trying to jump on the Colts Live and Someone's Live at some point, just just just to say what's up.
Speaker 3: And I've been working so much overtime.
Speaker 7: Holy hell, I'm on break right now, but I just wanted to just finally jump in and just say what's up, dude, and Dudets and all the dudes over here at the Occasion night and everybody else in the Colt fam.
Speaker 3: I just what's up. I'm so glad to be here and be a part of this stuff now.
Speaker 1: Glad to have you here with us, big Dog. I mean glad you're able to jump in and break at work. I've learned that too. There are so many of our people that are working night shifts that jump in whenever they can. I mean, hell, I was one of them for a good while here. Hell, I was shooting. I was shooting episodes on my night shifts when the time wouldn't allow for anything else. So I feel that one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: All right, hell yeah, dude, But hopefully it shouldn't last long. I was able at the very first Cult Live. I get home and you guys have like an hour and a half or so left, and I didn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 7: I didn't have my headphones, so I just had to sit and spectate. But dude, I, oh my gosh, I'm gonna be bugging the fuck out next week.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, bro, can't wait to see you there. And again, thank you for joining in tonight.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I'm gonna still hang out, but I probably won't be able to talk as much, but but I'll chime in as much as I can.
Speaker 3: How am I going breaks you guys are still.
Speaker 7: Alive, I'll holler but anyways, my bad let me. I'll get back to it and I'll keep But I just wanted to say what stuff? And I love y'all. And I listened to every episode from day one, and I have I have some fans got so just I love it.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: We love you and we should appreciate the support.
Speaker 3: So hell yeah, absolutely absolutely, Tony.
Speaker 2: What you looking up over there, brother.
Speaker 5: I'm looking up how many beckels and paida beckels and millis siverts of radiation came out of Fukushima and it depends how far away you live from it, And it just I don't know how to make all this data makes sense because I don't know these units super well. I should. Actually, I have a radiation meter that I used for my job, and I have to make sure that X ray machines emit less than zero point five mm per hour because that's the legal limit here.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I forget how that converts to seaverts and what's safe and what's unsafe. So if you give me time, I can get back to you on that later.
Speaker 2: All right, fair enough? Fair enough.
Speaker 1: My only experience is with radiation itself, as far as an industry goes, would be in either a X ray machines or B I was working at Dow Chemical for a little bit there, and we were doing a turnaround on a unit that should not have had anything radioactive within it at all. And uh for reasons unbeknownst to me because at the time I was not I was in school, I think for process tech. I hadn't gone in for my instrumentation degree yet. And I remember they shut down the turnaround. This was it was turning a two point four million dollar a day unit into a four.
Speaker 2: Point eight million dollar a day unit.
Speaker 1: And so every day that this thing was down was costing big money, right, So they shut it down for like three consecutive days in the middle of a shutdown, which was like when I say shut down on a shutdown, they shut the unit down to do a bunch of big maintenance to it in big upgrades and all this stuff. And for three days they told everybody to not clock in and we couldn't figure out why. They had apparently found some pipe that was emitting radiation. And that's not good because this is it was an LHC two unit or LAC three light hydrocarbon two.
Speaker 2: So I mean we're talking about the the lighter.
Speaker 1: Components of when you distill, you know, hydrocarbons from crude oil. Talking about your methanes and ethanes and and oh, what's the three one?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Quatrain yet heane heptane.
Speaker 2: It's been a while since I did organics.
Speaker 1: That used to be my shit. I misorganic chemistry. I actually enjoyed that class. But anyway, so it was like the lighter components of these and a couple of these pipes had radiation emitting from them, and they shut everything down to bring out people with the meters and all this, And I learned what NORMS is naturally occurring radioactive material. And while that is a thing that does happen in very rare situations, they still never were able to give us a clear description as to why stainless steel and carbon steel pipes with LHC running through it was somehow able to start producing.
Speaker 2: Its own radioactive isotopes.
Speaker 1: They never really gave us a good description on that. But three days later they said, oh, it's all good, go back to work. What about the radiation. It's not enough to hurt you. Get back to work. It's like, yeah, yeah, that sounds about right. That's industry for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, we can measure amounts of radiation that are way smaller than anything that can hurt you. And I'm just looking this up through AI, Google's AI. The Annual Radiation dose limit for workers. It's zero point zero five seaverts, which would be fifty millisieverts or fifty thousand micro seaverts. And what came out of Fukushima at a distance of thirty kilometers was three two, one hundred and seventy micro seaverts. So it sounds pretty small to me, but definitely measurable. As for radioactive stuff in petroleum, it's probably just coming from way under the Earth's surface because there's a lot of radioactive stuff down there. That's in fact why the Earth can stay as warm as it does, because the Earth it's more heat energy into space than it absorbs from the Sun because we've got lots of unburnt or un you know, fizsile, uranium and stuff way down in the core that keeps the center of the Earth so high. And if we didn't have that, our core would have frozen a long time ago. We wouldn't have the magnetic field, and we wouldn't be able to live on Earth because we'd be getting a lot more solarate radiation through the atmosphere and because it wouldn't be redirected away from the Earth by the magnetic field. So that's all good, and you know, I've I've read somewhere that there's these old baths in Japan and an ancient rome where they have a lot of rad on so it's enough not to kill you, but to be noticeable and higher than the background. So some people speculate a little bit of this radiation might actually be good for you. And I work on X rays, I mentioned, but X rays.
Speaker 2: A little bit of radiation be good for you, Doug.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, a little bit of alpha beta particles. Actually, I don't know a hell of a lot about it, but yeah, X ray is an example of ionizing radiation, and I do work with that. But one great thing about X ray analyzers is if you turn off the electricity, there's no radiation coming out of it, unlike some instruments that use radioactive elopments like amrisium. Yeah, okay, I feel bad. I kind of interrupted a little bit. Zombie head or hand up.
Speaker 2: No, No, you're good. I was gonna say, actually, to your point, that makes more sense that it would come from crude oil.
Speaker 1: Who is witch is bouncing around with other natural radioactive sources under the earth. I was talking to later on after I left that job site and everything. One of my professors at the college actually retired from DAL from that unit, And as soon as I brought up the norms, he's like, oh, yeah, that happens about every ten years or so. You got to take everything down and put new stuff up. And I'm like, wait why, He's like, because that unit, it just the pipe after a while goes slightly radioactive, and just to make sure everything's on the up and up, they'll revamp everything. And he couldn't explain to me why that was. But apparently that was a very normal thing for now. So okay, that kind of makes sense, but uh, go ahead, they're raven.
Speaker 2: Your hand was raised.
Speaker 6: I was reading about. So in twenty twenty three, they released an article talking about the disasters of like the biggest concern is the tanks that are still there, so they have like in twenty eleven was when they contaminated water started to like slow over and they still haven't handled it. As of two twenty three, the tanks are like ninety six percent full, which is like one point three one point thirty seven million tons of just one in one and pretty much the pipes connect to the coastal water pools that they have and the problem is is that they're leaking over because they don't They actually haven't done anything with the water. And pretty much what it says is that the community is around them. If the tanks, the massive tanks, are the most disturbing thing. Next time the water leaks out anymore by accident, the fishing will be completely done. And pretty much it talks about how the fishing in the area has already been destroyed. The radioactive like they found it in like all of the sea life around there for miles and miles. It'll take forty years to decommission the process, but they haven't even begun it. It's a whole it's a whole thing. So like pretty much is just sitting there stagnant and then collecting more radioactive waste that is spewing over and they don't really know what to do with it.
Speaker 1: So wow, Okay, Now, like you were saying, Tony, a little bit leaking into the ocean, which is like negligible after a couple of miles, that's one thing. And I get that as far as like an accident goes, the slow, steady leak over time, coupled with what she just brought up, I could see that being a bit more of an issue. But and this thing, I don't know if Japan's not fixing it because they don't care or because they actually don't have a viable solution for this problem.
Speaker 2: Like I honestly couldn't tell you.
Speaker 6: They don't have a solution, Like they don't have enough places to put the waste, at least what I'm reading from it. They have another article that came out a year later that's different, but it doesn't make much sense because it's still like they're not they don't have a place to put the radioactive waste from it from the tanks, and they haven't really started any decommissioning of the of the plant itself, and those pools are that's where it ended up having the tsunami come over, and that's how like all of it kind of came in because it was underneath and like the the tanks underneath of the radioactive of the nuclear things where that's where like all of it accumulated, I guess. And so yeah, they don't really have a place to do anything with all damn.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I forgot about the tsunami that they experienced. That would make more sense for sure, as far as why the water got so contaminated and how it became even.
Speaker 2: More of a problem than it already was.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's fascinating and that sucks because I'm a big proponent of nuclear power. I think that is absolutely the way of the future. I mean, I get it. And in America we don't really have many examples of a disaster like that happening, but other countries have different safety protocols that they deem to be acceptable.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know this is not.
Speaker 1: Fair comparing this to Chernobyl, because that's a whole separate situation and that's something that they also didn't really have a solution for, so they just kind of buried it all in a cement tomb and they're just waiting on the nuclear fire to go out before they can do anything else. But even to that point, there are people that will go to Chernobyl right now with their meters and they'll show areas that are higher in radioactive material and activity and other areas that.
Speaker 2: Are not so much. And yeah, wild things, wild things.
Speaker 1: This is all part of the reason why people are scared of nuclear power, and I think that that's it's understandable why people would be scared of it. But I still think it's the cleanest and the best thing having happening moving forward as far as energy creation is concerned. But damn Okay, so the Fukushima situation is still underway.
Speaker 2: One hundred tony, you find anything on your end?
Speaker 5: Uh No, I've found a lot of data, but it's overwhelming. So I'll just demure.
Speaker 1: About to say, if you're if you're able to break it down to Layman's terms, go for it. But I feel like most people don't even understand the units of measure that you're even speaking on, so it's it's hard to compare.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's beckerels, there's uh the seaverts, there's rem Rentkin equivalent in Man. That's just units, and people argue about what is really a safe level in a like a day or a week or a year. I don't know, so I'll have to get back to you later.
Speaker 1: That's fair, And again I think it also depends on what country you're in. Like certain countries we have in this country, X ray texts have to leave the room before they hit the button because if they do that all day, every day, it's very possible they'll get some side effects from it. Other countries may not have certain safety protocols even for their medical staffers, let alone the people working in their nuclear sites. So I mean, it really depends on the source of where that article was written, you know what I mean. So yeah, interesting stuff, and we definitely need to keep an eye on the Fukushima situation. Let's see. Raven also sent another article in here. It says world's first three D printed neural tissue grows.
Speaker 2: And functions like a human brain.
Speaker 1: Oh, for the love of God, Okay, researchers have created the first functional three D printed brain tissue that can develop and form connections in the same way as.
Speaker 2: Real human brain tissue. That's pretty scary.
Speaker 1: But before I keep reading here, Anthony, go ahead, sir, your hand is raised.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I just was double checking something, looking at something. We're talking about politics and every and everything. Uh So I found a clip. It's on Instagram. I don't know how to freaking share shit on my freaking phone that this fucking thing is weird.
Speaker 1: See if you can copy and paste it into the chat and I'll play it if.
Speaker 3: I should be able to do that.
Speaker 8: Hold on, because yeah, this thing, this thing is crazy, because this this chick is out of pocket like.
Speaker 2: A good way or a bad way, no bad way on a side.
Speaker 8: Note, on the side, So I'm gonna post this in the chat right now.
Speaker 3: On a side note.
Speaker 8: I also just watched the news clip that a couple of guys went missing and then we're found dead searching for Bigfoot literally right up the road.
Speaker 2: We heard about that, right outside of Portland.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, And you tell me, is it more likely that some homeless vagrants killed them and robbed them or that the sam Squanche actually tore these dudes limb from limb.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Okay, so me.
Speaker 8: And in the Pacific Northwest, the two main floor unquote hotspots for bigfoot is I'm gonna slaughter the name Gifford Pinchent National Park and Mount Hood National Forest. These guys went missing in Gifford Pinchet National National Park, which is actually the same national.
Speaker 2: Forest area where I forget the guy's.
Speaker 8: Name, but he's the one that started Sasquatch chronicles. That's where he had his Bigfoot sightings, his alleged bigfoot sighting.
Speaker 3: And it's it's it's a whole, it's it's.
Speaker 8: Far enough out that the likelihood of it being some vagrants is slim. I wouldn't say him. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but it's a greater than zero percent chance, but I would say less than five.
Speaker 6: WOWI fit's so real.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's not real. I'm just but do we believe that that's what killed the hikers?
Speaker 8: I mean, look, I'm born and raised in the Portland area. I've been almost everywhere within about one hundred and one hundred and fifty miles of his damn place. Uh and I have seen a lot of weird shit in my time. H Like, I'm gonna be honest, when Bill Gates talks about getting rid of half of the population depending on the day, I am open to having the conversation. But uh no, I mean there's like people always hear, oh, Portland keep it weird, and they're thinking, like all the LGBT shit, Like, No, there's a lot of darker, weird shit that happens in and around this area.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm all about keeping things weird, but also Portland keeps it too weird. I think we as regular saying human beings can all acknowledge that, right, Yeah, and it's not letting me open up the Instagram it's trying to make me log in, and then it's trying to make me oh, here we go. Finally, Jesus, here we go. That took way too long. All right, so let's go ahead and do that. I'm gonna share the screen at this time, and let's let's explore this, uh, this crazy person from that area.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Ayana Presley openly admits she's willing to work with anyone who wants to censor Americans.
Speaker 2: Well, let's dive in, shall we.
Speaker 9: I'm rich here, I'll speak on behalf of my colleagues. Something I can say. We are all willing to work with anyone who's serious about doing the work of censoring the American people and advancing progress.
Speaker 3: But they are not sick.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's one negates the other on that one. So we're gonna censor America and have forward progress? I feel like you you can't do that. That's that's a counterproductive to week.
Speaker 8: Well, that depends on your definition of progress. What what are you progressing towards.
Speaker 1: That's a very good point, okay, And that's a is that like an elected person in that area?
Speaker 8: No, So I look, man, I've just been on one of the last couple of days.
Speaker 2: And my Instagram feed has been.
Speaker 3: Varied.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like, look, if I'm wrong and y'all Christians are right, I fucking hope my Instagram reveals are not held against me. I've got I'm gonna have enough problems.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is a representative Ayanna Presley. Yeah she is a congresswoman.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: So there's actual adults with the right to vote and all that that voted that woman into power. That's scary, but all right, that would be that's Portland for you.
Speaker 8: That's oh come on, Jacob, We're in a democracy. Everybody has an equal right to vote, regardless of how intelligent they are.
Speaker 2: Its bro. That bothers me so much.
Speaker 1: I'm all about barriers to entry, you know me. I'm I'm a fan of them so so much.
Speaker 8: I understand why in most states felons are not allowed to vote. Yeah, Like, like, I mean, I'm doing good now, but like, up until about five years ago, I was not doing anything to contribute to society.
Speaker 3: Why would I be?
Speaker 1: Hey, But I also feel like there's a difference between a fellon for a violent crime and a non violent crime, or like a victimless crime. These types of things, right, there's new ones.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't, I don't fall under Yeah no, I yeah, I fucked up, like I can't know guns. I yeah, like I I fucked I fucked all the way up.
Speaker 1: Hey, props to you for being able to acknowledge your faults and put your past, indeed in your past, and becoming a better human being as a result of these things.
Speaker 8: So well, look, I tell everybody my dreams failed when they caught out Choppa the second time, because I knew I could never do it at that point.
Speaker 2: I mean, but he escaped on a motorcycle on underground tunnels, you know what I mean. And they got him again.
Speaker 8: Yeah, once they got the second time. Like I'm like, yeah, there's no like my last name is it raw Child or Rockefeller? Like I got like, I got, I got nothing coming.
Speaker 2: Heard that? Heard that?
Speaker 1: But I wow, that's amazing. And yes to your point about people being able to vote that have no business voting, Ah yeah that h h. I've spoken on that so many times. At this point, I feel like I'm just beating a dead horse to the point of like might even beat that shit alive again. It's a yeah, I'm not a fan of our current political system. I don't like it, but it's the one that we were born into.
Speaker 2: So here we are.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, that woman there, so she's talking about censoring the American people even heavier than we already are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't support that personally. Wow, Okay, going back here, all right, So let's let's pick up where we left off about the first three D printed brain tissue. That's pretty fucking insane, uh breaking the news?
Speaker 1: Oh excuse me, I mean sorry, Raven Lee, you actually sent something else after that? Real quick, Let's stay on the three D printed brain tissue. So are we talking about like full on cyborgs, like able to have animatronic feelings and brain processes, and we could mix that with AI to create actual terminator things.
Speaker 2: Is that what's happening here? Because I'm not okay with that, y'all.
Speaker 1: However, if they are able to three D print brain tissue, that could maybe be a replacement for people that are suffering from dementia or something like that, or Alzheimer's, and they're able to splice in some functioning brain matter in there, that could be dope.
Speaker 2: I guess it really depends.
Speaker 6: Still, the link that I sent is the one the neuroscience when it kind of explains more about it.
Speaker 3: Got you?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Let me go ahead and pull that up at this time. Oh all right, go ahead and share the screen on that one as well. Why is it pulling that up? That's not what I just clicked? Okay, do here we are revolutionary three D printed brain tissue mimics human function.
Speaker 2: Summary of it anyway. Researchers developed the world's first three D printed brain tissue that grows and behaves similarly to natural brain tissue, marking a significant leap forward for neurological and neurodevelopmental disorder research. Hey, okay, we're on the right track here.
Speaker 1: This novel three D printing technique uses a horizontal layering approach and a softer bio inc allowing neurons to interconnect and form networks akin to human brain structures. The ability to precisely control cell types and arrangements provided or provides unparalleled opportunities to study brain functions and disorders in a controlled environment, offering new avenues for drug testing and understanding brain development and diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm I'm on board with that.
Speaker 1: Actually, as long as they will put it into robots and I think we'll be okay. But as far as trying to understand the human mind more and map out human brain functions and stuff, I see that as a very positive thing, honestly.
Speaker 2: Key facts.
Speaker 1: The three D printed brain tissue can form networks and communicate through neurotransmitters similar to human brain interactions. This new printing method allows for precise control over cell types and arrangements are passing capabilities of traditional.
Speaker 2: Brain organoids organoids all right.
Speaker 1: The technique is accessible to many labs not requiring special equipment or cultural methods, and can significantly impact the study of various neurological conditions and treatments.
Speaker 2: That's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: See, I'm fine with our tax dollars going and funding that. Let's do that, not you know, bearded circus ladies on ice singing about global warming. Let's a couple million towards this group. This research group is doing seams off surface anyway to be doing some very good things.
Speaker 2: This article is from Februs Worry first of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, hell, if they're doing that much progress in this direction and it's only been getting better from there.
Speaker 2: I support that one hundred percent absolutely, Okay.
Speaker 1: Next, the next article that Raven Lee has shared breaking news, the mysterious fog is back and and private lab conducted tests on the particles in the fog and discovered that the fall contains large amounts of bacteria Seratia Markuskins mars Eskan's sure known to cause extreme respiratory issues and hospitalizations. Alarmingly, it has been discovered that this same bacteria was sprayed by the US Navy in the nineteen fifties from a ship just off the coast of San Francisco. But it want it wafted inland and made the residents. The residents quite sick. The US Navy sprayed a bunch of particles in the air to make people sick.
Speaker 2: Or was that their intention?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they were testing out you know, that chemical or what of the bacteria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the nineteen fifties they did that, and then in the nineteen sixties, San Francisco became the hippie mecca, and then in the nineteen seventies it became the gay Mecca.
Speaker 2: Coincidence, I think.
Speaker 5: Not a French town. They got cocaine or something a psychedelic in it's bred in the mid fifties, introduced by CIA, I think just as an experiment. Yeah, they threw a bunch of some hallucinogen in the flower supply. So the baker made a bunch of loves of bread and everybody ate these baguettes and they all got high off of it unintentionally, and there were people jumping out of windows and they could fly. This happened somewhere in France. I wish I could remember the details. It's been a few years.
Speaker 1: I mean, the CIA was doing a lot of weird experiments with LSD and hallucinogenics during that time, and for a little bit of that, I could understand the research being done. And you wanted to test how certain things would affect random people. Okay, I don't support that obviously, but I understand at least why that experiment would want to get done.
Speaker 2: Bro, what would be the purpose, Like, what would be the goal?
Speaker 1: What was the fucking hypothesis on that scientific method?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, I, okay, let's get a bunch of people who loosen to genics.
Speaker 2: Just to see what happens. Sure, go ahead, Raven.
Speaker 6: That article. I just dropped. And there is from the Smiths Smithsonian's talking about that experiment from the nineteen fifties and spraying the bioweapons.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go. All right, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen on this one as well. We are just we are rolling through some great things on this evening, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: This is from the Smithsonian magazine. In nineteen fifty, the US released a bioweapon in San Francisco. It was one of hundreds of bioweapons simulations carried out in the nineteen fifties and sixties.
Speaker 2: As as a picture here.
Speaker 1: As part of a bioweapon experiment, Ceratia Marqus Skins sure pictured above on an alga plate.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: Was released in San Francisco back in nineteen fifty. I'm gonna just ruin that and just call it. The bacterium lives in soil and water and is best known for its ability to produce bright red pigment. This flashy trait makes this particular microbe useful in experiments because it's so bright it's easily it's easy to see where it is. And in nineteen fifty, the US military harnessed that power in a large scale biowarfare test on This was written by Rebecca Creston and her blog Body Horrors for Scientific America. Beginning on September twenty sixth, nineteen fifty, the crew of the US Navy Minesweepership spent six days spraying the bacterium into the air about two miles off the northern California coast. The project was called Operation Sea Spray, and its aim was to determine the susceptibility of a big city like San Francisco to a bioweapon attack by terrorists WOW. In the following days, the military took samples at forty three sites attract the bacteria spread and found that it had quickly infested not only the city but the surrounding suburbs as well. During the test, residents of these areas would have inhaled millions of bacterial spores. Clearly, the test showed San Francisco and the cities with small similar sizes and topography could face germ ware warfare threats. In this regard, the experiment was a success, writes Creston, but there was a catch. At the time, the US military thought that the bacterium couldn't harm humans. The bug was mostly known for the red spots it produced on infested foods and had not widely been linked to clinical conditions. That changed when one week after the test, eleven local residents checked into Stanford University Hospital complaining of UTIs. Upon testing their p doctors noticed the pathogen had a red hue. Infection with the bacterium was so rare that the outbreak was extensively investigated by the university to identify the origins of the scarlet letter bug.
Speaker 2: Really, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: After scientists identified the microbe, the case collectively became the first recorded outbreak of this bacterium. One patient, a man named Edward Nevin, who was recovering from prostate surgery, died, and some have suggested that the release forever change the air.
Speaker 2: Oh God, of course these ads.
Speaker 1: Where was I'm Some have suggested that the release forever changed the area's micro biological ecology, as Bernadette Tanzy pointed out from the San Francisco Chronicle in two thousand and four. The military performed similar tests in other cities across the country over the next two decades, until Richard Nixon halted all germ warfare research in nineteen sixty nine San Francisco. The San Francisco experiment did not become public knowledge until nineteen seventy six. Wow, that's scary for a whole plethora of reasons. So they're saying that this fog might be a newer version of this. Okay, how can we tell if it's the sick fog versus regular fog?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Pink? I?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Tony, Hey, can you actually tell Taylor Tyler to meet himself? Because his noise is picking up?
Speaker 2: All you yourself? All good, brother, all good? All right? Cool? Uh, Tony, go ahead.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like the fog like uh, that was very recent right, like within like maybe like the last month or two.
Speaker 2: I remember hearing about it last year.
Speaker 4: Didn't like where where exactly did it go? Or like what was it like the pattern of the movement in America? That's what I'm saying, was it wasn't it everywhere? Or am I thinking it about something different?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Because depending on the article you were read right now, we were talking about doing an episode on it on the Cult of Conspiracy. But the problem was, depending on the source you were reading from, would tell you five different stories as to where it came from, what it's doing, and what the side effects. Me All we knew was that certain areas that typically didn't get that dense a fog, we're getting it and people were getting sick as a result. Now, quote unquote official narrative would say, yes, more humidity in the air, or the hum didity as Theovonne would say.
Speaker 2: Would uh would make you a little sicker.
Speaker 1: You know, you get the sniffle as you start coughing up phlegm, and like, yeah, you'll get sick whenever you're in a higher fog density area.
Speaker 2: But this would be different. And that's I have no idea.
Speaker 1: You know, we might actually have to do an episode on this, because Operation Sea Spray is an interesting conspiracy conspiratorial conversation I have in the first place, and how that links to the current fog and things like yo one, I could.
Speaker 2: See us doing a whole episode on that one.
Speaker 4: Wow, uh okay, because I normally work outside and I remember working in like, you know, like a foggy kind of day, and if I'm not mistake, and you know, I did get the flow and I had like crazy you know, uh, you know, I guess moisture inside my lungs and all that, and I had to get like an inhaler and all that, and they gave me like the tammy flu like capsules and all that. But uh, it was terrible. I must I was like probably I was probably sick for about like two and a half weeks, Like it just would not go away.
Speaker 2: Was it confirmed the flu that you had or was it just what thereating it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I I went to like urgent Care and uh, you know, I got tested and it was it was a flow. It wasn't like COVID, but it was like a like a variant of a flu.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if I don't know, I don't know if it was from the FuG or you know, because I just worked outside all the time. I'm always you know, New Jersey's been bouncing back and forth with the temperatures. One day it's like eighteen degrees, the next night it's like fifty degrees, and it goes back then snow's. You know, I'm just exposed to that kind of stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt, Okay, Yeah, we're gonna have to absolutely do a deeper dive on that one.
Speaker 2: For the cold. Good got them money. Okay, let's go into the chat here a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh, we've all been kind of talking amongst yourselves in there, so I'm trying to figure out which which ones are gonna go into next here.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Oh that was for the brain tissue. Let's see this one here was for that one. Super cool to be able to study neuro issue.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. Anthony had to bounce out early.
Speaker 1: Love you Anthony, if you're listening to this on Thursday, love you to death, and glad you could join in with this one here.
Speaker 2: Let's see Tony you said.
Speaker 1: In two thousand and nine, there was a book written, The Terrible Mistake, and author and investigative journalist Hank p. Abrelli Junior writes that the Special Operation Division of the CIA tested the LSD on the population in Paint Points. Saw a spree in that part. Wow, so that's what the place was at.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was in southern France. I heard a whole podcast on this a few years ago. The initial explanation up until about two thousand and nine, since nineteen fifty one was that it was ergot poisoning, and there were other accusations that, oh they mixed the grain and that led to the ergot and it wasn't regulated enough, and this was still kind of post World War two and people were still in kind of a chaotic and impoverished state at the time. So it was initially blamed on ergot poisoning. And there's even been some back and forth ever since two thousand and nine with people saying, well, it couldn't have been an LSD because the effects were too delayed, But you know, maybe they just ate the loaf of bread later in the day. So I don't know, I'm thinking there's a good chance that it was a CIA experiment personally, yeah.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And also, like, okay, tell me that they gave infected flower.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could believe this.
Speaker 1: Do you understand how lace that flower had to be to where basically, if you just made you a sandwich, like two slices of bread was enough to get you fucked up like that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's A year later, in twenty ten, the BBC had an article out about it, supporting the idea of CIA did it based on some other new document that just came out back then, And this just kind of got logged away in history as oh, well, this might this might have happened, and I think, yeah, there's a pretty good chance they were doing all kinds of stuff with the LSD. If you've ever you've heard a program to kill with cosmic peach, Yeah, they've tried to use mine altering drugs to make people I don't know follow allegedly assassination attempts. Israel tried to use this too, but it didn't work. But there's allegations Sirhan Sirhan had, you know, mind control stuff going on. If you give people drugs, you can make them very suggestible, you can make them tell the truth, like with sodium pentathol. So yeah, I believe this is totally something to CIA would do, especially in the time period.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: But why France of all places, Like I figured they would go to some third world country where if everybody lost their minds and killed each other, it wouldn't make the world stage. France is the first world country that's bold to try it out there. But I mean, maybe they just had it in with the food supply there, so they knew that it would get to the affected target.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe I'm speculating, But there's a whole book on it, which I'm probably not going to read, but there is information out there.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Does any listeners want to dive in further?
Speaker 2: All a part of m K Naomi?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm we're going to profit to an episode on that one now too.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Wow, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: The whole thing with this study was that they wanted to effect at least eighty percent of the people to get them sick.
Speaker 2: Yo. Oh, you're talking about for the fog.
Speaker 1: You're coming up for the for the ergot slash LSD slash mushroom bread.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the San Francisco fog from ye back in nineteen whatever. Fifty pow.
Speaker 2: That is wild good god.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, what did Zombie share as far as the Oh? Hold on, she just shared another Instagram video that I actually wanted to play for everybody here.
Speaker 2: Oh this is the fog? All right? Hold on, hold on, I mean Morning Mercy might have to pull it up this way. I'm gonna figure.
Speaker 1: Out how to do this whole uh, this whole sharing screen and getting things lined out. I'm gonna get that better, y'all. I promise, stop it all right, hold on, let me share this. Here we go bam bam, Thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Does this look normal to you?
Speaker 1: The fog in Florida was tested and contained a bacterian pathogen known as Ceratia mascarie.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the one. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, so yes, Indeed, the fog was tested in Naples, Florida, and was found to contain this pathogenic bacteria slash parasite. This particular strain has been used in the military experiments as a form of biological warfare. Look it up. It can also cause pneumonia. Okay, here we are. I have now seen this fog three times where I live. I chose not to live in fear and de worm regularly, as parasites can migrate anywhere in the body. Also planned to buy a nebulizer in flesh my lungs. All right, excellent, Wow, I mean that's pretty crazy. Thick fog too. That doesn't look like just a regular Yeah. I mean I understand what fog technically looks regular or normal. I get there's variance to that. But if that fog was tested and contained that bacterium that they were using in Operation Ocean Spray, that's that's scary.
Speaker 4: And from other videos. It uh the one that usually pops up from me when it comes and talks about the fog. It looks like little snowflakes. It's not even like a fog. They're like little particles everywhere, you know. But it's just like, I guess, it's just superdense and there's so much of it, so I don't know, it's it's a little it's a little strange.
Speaker 1: I mean to say that the government quote unquote, the let's just call it they, right, the all encompassing they would be doing this to make the population sick.
Speaker 2: I don't see what the purpose of that would be.
Speaker 1: If you're trying to kill them off, all right, if you're trying to test to see how uh sickness spreads. I feel like we already have a pretty decent understanding of virology and pathology and all these things. But the fact that they're still doing it and confirm that fog had that particulate within it, that's that's that's next level scary for so many reasons.
Speaker 2: I mean, and that also didn't look like normal fog.
Speaker 1: Like if I was to walk outside and see that kind of dense fault well in my area, that wouldn't be that crazy. Louisiana has super dense fog from time to time, and that's you know, that's just kind of a part of it. But we have that much groundwater in every places where it's normal. I don't know how the fog in Naples, Florida technically or typically looks. I don't know how the fog in San Francisco typically looks. And like you said, in your area of New Jersey, I have no idea if thick fog like that happens semi regularly or if it's never like that. But yeah, that would be a red flag one hundred percent. Okay, Well, as we're going and talking about all these other things, do y'all have anything else y'all would like to bring up and share with the class at this time?
Speaker 2: Good God, we have bounced around so many topics thus far.
Speaker 5: I got something. It's too bad that Anthony to Be isn't here anymore. But what do you think about the idea that Jesus could be described as a cult leader.
Speaker 2: I've heard people call him that before.
Speaker 1: The only reason why I would say that he wasn't would be that he wasn't trying to fuck everybody's wives, and he wasn't trying to take people's money, which seems to be a whole thing with cult leaders.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, So I guess it comes down to the definition of what is a cult, and people do argue about that a lot. And within the Catholic Church there's a lot of different cults of different saints, and they don't mean it in a bad way. It's just that they came up with that word before it had a bad connotation. And I think even in pagan religions you would have a cult of different gods and it was just considered to be synonymous with religion. But I guess it relates to the cult of your normal show culture conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The way I describe it though, is that the way you manage a large religion is way different from the way you'd bandage a really small vanguard group of people, and the small vanguard group of people is more like a cult. And that's kind of the impression that comes through in the New Testament, and I realized, you know, there's a negative connotation to it. But I would say that if Jesus were around today, he would probably be considered a cult leader for a couple of reasons. One is, you know, the small, kind of narrow group of people with very unpopular beliefs who are held together by those beliefs. And I think the other main thing that stands out is separating people from their families, because there's a couple instances of that, and they don't look great to modern listener or readers of the New Testament. For example, where some people, some of his new disciples, say, we want to follow you, but we have a funeral to attend to first, and Jesus says, let the dead bury their own. You have to follow me right away, or and he who looks back from the plow is not worthy to something. I'm probably butchering it a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, but that wasn't what he was telling every single follower of his.
Speaker 1: That's what he was telling to his disciples who were specifically chosen for certain purposes. So I mean, but I see also what you're saying. There will be those that will throw shade on the Bible and on Jesus that will say that that's clearly cult leader type activities. I see the comparisons for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's definitely because the way you'd lead a mass movement is different from the way you would lead a very small number of very committed vanguard or remnant, whatever you want to call him, disciples, And you know, Mormonism, I would say, started the same way. It started out very anti institutionalist and you know, focused on making everybody very committed. And now it's more along the lines of a mass movement going everywhere, not just North America anymore. They want to be everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they changed their racist ideology a couple of decades ago, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 5: In the seventies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, up until then, they didn't think black people could go to heaven, and then out of nowhere, it's like, well, yeah, they can go too, and it's like, yeah, yeah, y'all had to change with the times, didn't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: My perception was it was more against the Native Americans because they were the neat fights and the Malanites or something.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy because apparently Jesus came to talk to the Natives, which is where the Golden Tablets came from allegedly, but the Native Americans also were seen as demonic spawn by Brigham Young for sure. I don't know if Joseph Smith had that kind of endemic racism within him.
Speaker 2: I know Brigham did good.
Speaker 1: God if y'all that show American Primeval, No, it's worth a watch. It's only it's not even like a mini sees well. I guess you could call it a mini series. There's only one series out, it's on Netflix right now, and it is very historically accurate, so much so that the Mormon Church had to come out and try to sue Netflix over it, even though they couldn't because they weren't making accusations. They were giving a historical account of the militia, the Mormon militia that was out there dressing as natives and like praying upon the settlers that were moving out west as a way to they were basically trying to have a Mormon nation in what we would now call the state of Utah. It was it was a genocide by any other stretch of the imagination. And uh, yeah, that you're you're one hundred percent right on that. Uh to the point that you made earlier. I wouldn't call Jesus a cult leader for a number of reasons. He wasn't trying to tell every single person to lead their families, sell their possessions and follow him. He said that to a very select specific few people. Also, he wasn't coming with some sort of new age philosophy or I only use the term new age, excuse me, but new philosophy.
Speaker 2: If anything. He was trying to show.
Speaker 1: Them what the old ways and the old laws were supposed to be, and that's why they hated him. He was trying to call out the Pharisees and the Sadducees who were basically missing the forest for the trees, and as a result of that, their hearts have been poisoned and corrupted by the greed of man. And so I you know, I see it for what it was supposed to be. But also, yes, if you look at anything hard enough with squinted eyes, you'll make anything out of anything. So I understand why people would look at him to be some sort of a cult leader. But I mean even the Jews don't see him as a cult leader. They see him as a good dude, a traveling rabbi that was, you know, killed for things, and he was going against the old ways. Ah, yes, go ahead, Royce. I figured that would make you probably up on this.
Speaker 3: Sorry. I mean, look, if I know something, I'll speak of otherwise I keep my mouth shut. So the whole Jesus thing, Jews don't looking at it like he's like a good dude, because in our perspective, he took a lot of Jews and he's leading them away from from the Torah. Right, So I understand conceptually since I came from Christian where that stems from. However, like whenever you're having someone that says, all right, well, you're not supposed to follow the Sabbath, but when we have God that says do the things this way, that's a contradiction that most Jews, specifically Orthodox, can't jibe with. Right, So when it comes to anything with the laws of the Sabbath or laws of Castros, same thing to where like whenever we have Moses and God that says, all right, well, you need to have a very specific diet and then all of the traditions that go with it, and then you have someone that says, well, you really don't need to do that anymore. It's kind of an old thing that doesn't jive.
Speaker 2: But Jesus himself told the Jews to keep being Jewish, like he didn't want to take away the law of Moses. He was coming for the world, not just the Jews.
Speaker 3: I hear, So, then why do Christians try to convert Jews?
Speaker 1: I personally on behalf of Christians am not trying to convert Jews.
Speaker 3: So I guess I mean, in my experience, there have been plenty of Christians who tried specifically to aim for Jews to become Christians. That's why there there was a whole Massianic and or Jews for Jesus move.
Speaker 2: But correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Even within the Messianic Jewish faith, they still keep the Sabbath, they still adhere to the laws.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 10: No, Basically, there is not really much of a difference between a theologically between someone who is Messianic and someone who is Protestant.
Speaker 3: Like, because I don't think I've ever.
Speaker 11: Seen a Messianic who actually doesn't drive on Chabas or who doesn't cook or use electronics, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Most of them will like they'll that would probably go fall under the spirit of the law of Okay, well, we're just not going to go to work as opposed to someone who actually follows the biblical thirty nine categories of work that we're not supposed to do on.
Speaker 1: Shabis wouldn't the Seventh Day Adventis be a Christian denomination that does that though.
Speaker 5: I just can bring that up. They even keep kosher, don't they to a degree?
Speaker 2: It's more like vegan.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I think it was just no pork.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: As far as somedings Venice, I don't know. I understand that they observe quote unquote the Sabbath on Saturday instead of Sunday, but A I don't know if they start from before the sundown on Friday on Friday to after sundown on Saturday. And as I don't know if they abstain from using electronics, from not using their phone, from not driving, to cooking to sharing like that. There's so there are thirty nine different categories of stuff of malacos that we are not supposed to do on the Sabbath, and like Worthodox users are very very particular about it. That's why, you know, unless it's a dire circumstance, and like their doctors whatever, most Jewsual or most Ortholox Jews will turn off their phones completely, you know, for that twenty five plus hour period of time.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, I just looked at up the seventh day of Venice do consider Friday evening to be part of the Sabbath after sundown. I have no idea what they believe about electronics. I can google it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I'm very like Jacob brought that up because that was on my mind too. They seem to be closest to taking the Sabbath as seriously as the Jewish rule.
Speaker 3: Sure, and by the way, I'm not saying that they don't take it seriously. And even from a Jewish perspective, someone who is not Jewish is not supposed to observe the Sabbath like we do. That's something that's something that's specific to the Jewish people, right, Like, even someone who is trying to actively convert to Judaism, they're told up until they become Jewish that they're not supposed to keep the Sabbath all the way like right. So, I actually had an ex wife that converted, and she was told that she needs to flip a light switch or do something because someone who's not Jewish is not supposed to follow it like to the tea until she makes that or until they whomever make that, dunk into the the mikvah and actually become a Jewish themselves.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: But even still, Jesus himself never said to not keep the Sabbath. And if I'm not mistaken, at the final the Last Supper, it was actually at a passover meals. So I mean he was a Jew. He observed the Jewish traditions and holidays, and he told people that are Jewish to please continue living per the Jewish tradition because that is the law that God set down for them once upon a time. He was only saying that he was here to fulfill the law.
Speaker 3: Which he didn't do.
Speaker 2: In what way?
Speaker 3: He's not of the line of David.
Speaker 2: Me and you have had that talk before and we have no, no, for real, per the Jewish law, if he was to be born of a dude that would have been from David's line, which would have made him of the line of David.
Speaker 1: How could he be the son of God if he came from an earthly father? Correct, So he kind of had to take that from the only human source that would have mattered, which would have been his.
Speaker 3: Mother, which doesn't matter according to Judaism.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that the Messiah is gonna be.
Speaker 3: So the so the Messiah by necessity needs to have a Jewish mother and a father who is from the line of David.
Speaker 2: But if he's of God, then how can he be That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That makes no sense because there's no such there's no concept of virgin birth in Judaism.
Speaker 1: Oh, I believe that very died a virgin, which I piss off a lot of Catholics whenever I bring that up. Jesus had four brothers and like at least two sisters that we know of, But I get into it with Catholics a lot, because no.
Speaker 2: Mary died of virgin.
Speaker 1: It's like, there's multiple accounts in two different books of the New Testament that say that that's not true.
Speaker 2: But all right, you know whatever.
Speaker 5: They could have been cousins. I don't know the word that was used.
Speaker 1: The only argument I've heard is to say that the word for brother, like actual blood brother, and the word for like super close friend that you see as a brother is like the same word.
Speaker 2: And that's what the intention was.
Speaker 1: And it's like when they talk about that in the New Testament, they're talking about isn't this the son of Joseph and Mary, the brother of Joseph or Joseph, which is like a short and abbreviated name for like Joseph junior kind of thing. And they like mentioned his four brothers and sisters, which I mean, because they're women, they weren't worth actually naming. Apparently I wasn't alive during that time, but whatever, but like it's it doesn't make sense to that. And then at the at the final hour for him, he basically looked to his brothers he said to take care of his mother, and they're like they met his close friends, and it's like, m that would be weird.
Speaker 2: Why would he.
Speaker 5: Told he told the apostle John to take care of his mother, and John I don't think was related to Jesus the apostle.
Speaker 1: Let me let me double check on that, because I'm trying to remember his brother's names.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jesus is brothers.
Speaker 5: Okay, while you're doing that. Yeah, I think it's certainly. In Catholic tradition, it is taught that Jesus is well, Mary and Joseph were both descended from David if you go back far enough, and that David is of the tribe of Judah. Now me speaking as a bit of a heretic here I'm not one hundred percent any of that's true, because these people all lived way north of the land of Judah. But there would have been an incentive, you know, because the twelve tribes of Israel, they were in different places when you go back to about seven hundred BC, but being disunited they were conquered by the Assyrians, and after that they would have had a motivation to come together and try to form form a background story that united all of them. And one of the ways to do that is to say David is from Judah. I'm nine hundred percent sure I believe that. I wonder what you and Royce think of that.
Speaker 1: I think that during the time of the turn of the millennia, I feel like most of the Jews were not living in what was once their tribal lands, like this tribe had this section, this tribe of this section. I think that kind of went by the wayside when the Assyrians took them over, and by the time the Romans were conquering over them, I don't feel like that was even at play here. I mean I could be wrong, Royce chime in here.
Speaker 3: No, I believe it, so for sure they weren't in there are tribal sections. I guess you would say so. For sure, I think they were. They were, they were scattered all over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, says Jesus brother's names were James, Joseph, which was like Joseph Jr.
Speaker 2: Simon, and Jude.
Speaker 1: And accordingly he had at least multiple sisters, but they're not named, so we don't know if that was two or if that was five. So Joseph and Mary like according to the New Testament. But and that was his childhood from his hometown of Nazareth, like these were the kids he was brought up with and things like that.
Speaker 3: So, but we were talking about the first we were talking about the very first one. Were talking about.
Speaker 12: Jesus himself, right, because so he would he would have he would have needed to be Joseph would have needed to be from the try of David.
Speaker 3: And I don't believe that was the case as far as the theology of that. Plus I don't remember which the which lineage is, whether it's Matthew or Luke, right, genealogies, right, fine, So in one of them actually it lists someone who God says this person will will never be king. So I don't I don't remember exactly which person it is, but in one of the lineages it did list someone that God did say previously that they were not ever going to be king, so that would also be another way to negate it. But the main part is, you know, there's no conception of virgin birth because of I know it in Isaiah whenever they're talking about like the a virgin will give birth, how it is translated in a lot of Christian Bibles. The word for young woman in that case is alma, not btula. Bitula is the actual word for virgin. Alma is not. And the one way we know that Alma does not mean virgin is that when Dina got raped, she was called an alma. So obviously of somebody who has been raped, they have known carnal knowledge, they that's no longer they are no longer a virgin. So since one word was used before and they use that same word later, that person that the woman that the prophecy was spoken about was specific to the I think was king, I forget.
Speaker 1: But it also it makes sense to me that Mary, seeing as how she was not married to Joseph when she per our beliefs immaculately, was you know, conceived Jesus, that she wouldn't have been called a betula at that time. When she was engaged to Joseph, she became pregnant with Jesus. Therefore she would have been listed as an alma. This makes perfect sense to me, per the Uh, per the Book of Isaiah.
Speaker 3: But then using that same logic, we're saying that she had sex before she got married.
Speaker 2: I'm saying she was pregnant before she was married, not that she had sex.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the New Testament account says that the angel Gabriel came to Mary and said, you will conceive a son, and she said, let it be done to me according to thy will. So it's pretty explicit that Jesus was conceived miraculously as a virgin. And then after that the New Testament is silent accepted, says he has brothers and sisters, and the Catholic Church said is that, no, those are just cousins. And I don't know. I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: But they also make mention of John the Baptist being his actual cousin, so like they use the words the right way, but I forgot that too.
Speaker 5: It doesn't it's not even sure he really was.
Speaker 1: But well, Mary's sister was pregnant with John the Baptist at the time they were pregnant, and that's what it says, right right, right, But like it doesn't negate and I'm not trying to throw shade at the Catholics by any means on this, but it doesn't take away from Mary's importance as the arc of the New Covenant, her actual womb being that. It doesn't take away to say that once she gave birth to Jesus that her and her then husband had more children, like that they were married, why wouldn't they have more children That that doesn't I don't know why that's such like a sticking point to that faith.
Speaker 5: Personally, I see your point, and to be honest, it's not the biggest deal to me either, kind of like how the Trinity is supposed to be a big deal, and to me it's not really that big of a deal. I think I believe in it, but.
Speaker 2: So many people try to describe it in so many nuanced ways.
Speaker 1: It's like, look, there's God, he created the stuff. Jesus came down to save everybody. Because we got so wrapped up in our own shit that even following the laws, we were still full of sin like okay, and fine, you want to say that there was a holy spirit that was like the golden thread connecting them, or you want to say some other fine, fine, Uh it doesn't negate from the fucking point here.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm with you, man, Yeah, on the Trinity?
Speaker 5: So is Yahweh the Father? And if he is, then what's Elohim? Is he also the father? Or is he the Holy Spirit? And why are there these multiple names? What I've read is Judah referred to him as Yahweh and the other like I don't know, nine tribes up north referred to God is Alohim. There was an a Lohist author and a Yahwist author, and eventually I think these names started getting omitted from the Old Testament, where they just wouldn't write it and they would leave a blank space. To me, seems like maybe they were letting the reader filled the in the blank with whatever they wanted, Yahweh or below name per preference.
Speaker 1: Well, I know that roo for the for I am correct, which is the name that he told us.
Speaker 3: I am, so I am is a specific name of God along with the the Tetra grammaton, the four letter name of God, which I will not pronounce, would you say, the the witnesses? Right? We believe that the different names of God are different aspects of him. Doesn't really have anything to do with We're not naming different deities, right, So like el Keem for example, is one of the names of God, but it can also mean the angels are also can be called like that. And then like great men can also be called eloquen.
Speaker 2: When you say great men, do you mean them men of renown that were the Nephilim?
Speaker 3: Something like that?
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 3: Something like that? And that's that's a whole fun subjects in and out of itself. But as far as the name we got like, so, each one of those names means a certain things. So when it comes to elokeein for example, right, so that's whenever we deal with laws of nature, that is one of the aspects that we attribute or that's the name that we attribute it to as which is the more of the line of I don't know if that's judgment as opposed to mercy. So each name notes very specific things at different times, and to mind knowledge, there's never been any kind of blank spot as far as fill in your name of God here, I've read the Torah. I've seen it. I've seen it a number of times. There's never a blank space for a name of God. It's very very specific. Yeah, so like I am I am that, I am right that that name that is a name of God. The the the uk bob k that's a name of God. Elo Kein that is a name of God. So each one was just context, as you say, is important. Right. So when it says in the beginning, God created the heaven and the worlds, like we know that he wanted to originally create the world with judgment, but he realized that the world couldn't stand so therefore he needed to create the world with with mercy. So basically, it just depends on what's going on at that time contextually.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Okay.
Speaker 1: Also, real quick, you said that you read the Torah. That's the first five books of the Bible, and we've talked about this, but refreshment memory here the Book of Isaiah. What is that called as far as the Jewish literature is concerned, is that a part of the kibbutz.
Speaker 13: No, so, a kibbutz is basically like a commune. No Tanah is actually the word you're looking for okay, So to Tanah is a wonderful Hebrew acronym of Torah, which is the tour.
Speaker 3: You have the Navene which are prophets, and the and the Katuvium, which are the writings. So like we have our books arranged slightly differently than a normal Christian Bible just because it's so we have the tour of the prophets and the writings. So Isaiah would be a book of the prophets, gotcha, and probably a major profit as opposed to some of the miner ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that makes sense for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, So as far as the name of God is concerned with eloheme versus yahweh, again, it just depends on the context and what they're speaking on and about at that time.
Speaker 3: Correct, And I mean, and there's plenty of stages that parse out meanings. You know, why why does God use or why do one word here as opposed to another? That's this is you know, Gamachi comes into play into a lot of things well, which is kind of like the cream on the top is not really the meat and potatoes. But you know, there are plenty of people that you know, they'll there are plenty of Homiletic interpretations of of why we use Guy's name here in this way, why do we use guy's name here in another situation? Various permutations therein.
Speaker 2: Excellent. Okay, one hundred percent, hear this.
Speaker 1: Now real quick here As far as keeping the Sabbath holy and Saturday being that day, I've been meaning to ask you about this. Per Hebrew law, Saturday is the.
Speaker 2: End of the week.
Speaker 3: That would be the seventh day, correct, So.
Speaker 1: Sunday was the first day of the it was the last day of the week per a lot of calendars up until three twenty one a d.
Speaker 2: When Sunday became the first day of the week.
Speaker 1: But the Hebrews have acknowledged Saturday to be the last day of the week, or yeah, the last day of the week since the beginning.
Speaker 3: At least ever since we received the Tora thirty three hundred years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, fascinating.
Speaker 3: And then like Quord, like you uh talking was speaking about the town one right that there are are questions like let's just say you're in a desert island and you don't know what day it is, how what do you how do you how do you observe the Sabbath?
Speaker 2: That's an example that's actually in the Talma. Didn't it?
Speaker 3: No, for sure? So I mean so like, so the whole thing is like do you do you count seven days? Like you know? And these these are questions obviously a lot of them are are philosophical, but it's funny. I apparently, like because of the International dateline. Hawaii is one of those questions to where they don't make their like might be an area that is it follows on this day or that day, so it depends on where you are. And then like you go way far north where there's actually no sunset, like how do the people up in Alaska observe the Sabbath whenever? Like it doesn't really get dark. So there's a lot of really crazy, crazy cool but very random things like that.
Speaker 2: Dude, I an't think about that.
Speaker 1: The Muslims do rama dah, and then that a big thing for like only eating after the sun goes.
Speaker 3: Down direct or like forty days.
Speaker 1: I think so, dude, there's no way they live in areas where they have twenty four hours sun that the Islamic faith would fucking crumble there.
Speaker 2: Holy shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel bad for the ones in Michigan because sometimes Ramadan's in the summertime. But yeah, they observe it. They start eating when the sun goes down. You might have heard of this tall building called the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. Yeah, and up at the top of the floors, the sun actually goes down later than it does when you're at the bottom, so it's a three minute difference and they have to take that into account.
Speaker 2: Explain that flat earthers, I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: Another thing is that they have to they they start their months when there's a new moon, and I predict when the new moon's gonna be, but instead Saudi Arabia they don't do it that way. They have to observe the new moon. So the start of a new month can be delayed by a day or two, and then it'll throw Ramadan off by like a day or two and the Hodje off by a day or two. It can be pretty hard on people trying to plan their schedules for their true up to Mecca. And yeah, it's in my opinion, it's a bad calendar. It's only three hundred and fifty four days a year because the lunar cycles just don't line up well with.
Speaker 3: The year. So here's here the cool kind of calendar esque thing. So, first of all, the Jewish calendar is very similar to that because I think that's where Muslims got it. Forum is probably use people. Yeah, and so our jewe our year, we do follow the mood. However, we have a set calendar where every couple of years we have a leap year. But our leap year we add an entire month, we add thirty days. So like every right, so as Tony said, like because the lunar calendar has less day, has fewer days than the solar calendar, we go backwards, right, which is the reason why Muslim holidays that should be in the summer going to the winter, because they just keep going backwards and just kind of kind of goes in that kind of cycle as opposed to Jews. Like the Taurus says you need to have Passover needs to be in spring, right, you have Soukus that needs to be in fall. So the way that they were able to do that is that you had I think I don't remember which stages came up with it, but basically we have a fixed like I think it's a nineteen year calendar. Like whereas like every couple of years that there's a lead month. But so that's why like Hanuga for example, or any or even Easter or Passover, it's there's a range. So there's a thirty day range. Like I think, so this year Kanaka or last year, I guess kind of go started right right when on December twenty fifth on Christmas. However, so I think this is like the latest that it is. So next year it's going to be a week the other direction. So that's why there's a month, because we need to make up those days from the lunar calendar to the solar calendar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Chinese lunar calendar also has these leap months, and you'd really need them otherwise the seasons get thrown off because twelve lunar months is only three hundred and fifty four days. And Islam, according to their tradition, used to have elite month and Muhammed got rid of it. It was called Nasi and he got rid of it, assuming you can trust any of the sources from way back in the first millennium obviously, but that's why they lose a year every thirty three years, because they're losing eleven days per year in their calendar, so there holidays can be anytime, spring, summer, winter, You can't predict anyway. Back to Jesus for a second, I just wanted to throw out I think that from Judaism, I've seen a variety of perspectives on Jesus, ranging from relatively positive to very negative. And this is just a thing about all religions. They do have a spectrum of opinion on a lot of different subjects. And as to the question of whether Jesus defeated and repudiated Judaism or whether he fulfilled it, it depends who you talk to. And I think most Christian groups want to be pretty they except for the anti Jewish ones, they want to focus on, you know, friendship and saying, oh, he fulfilled it now. But it depends on what part of the Old Testament you're looking at, I think, because there are some parts of the Old Testament that are very ethnocentric and then others that are more universalists. And the Catholic Church really prefers the universalists stuff more and to the ethnocentric stuff they say, oh, well that actually applies to the Catholic Church now. So I don't know everyone. Everyone just loves to pick and choose. That's all I'm saying. And I don't think I'm any less guilty than anyone else. But I like the more universalist interpretation of God being for everybody and not just anyone narrow group of people, whether it's ethnicity or even a religion. And I think one of the problems with all the three major Abrahamic religions is that on the surface level you do have universalism, but then when you go deeper, you realize for all three of them that promoting their own religion is more important than doing right by other people. And Christianity is just as guilty as the other two. So that's all. That's all I have to say.
Speaker 3: I hear it, so the only the only thing so by that I don't necessarily disagree. I think the only thing that I have to say, as far as any kind of rebuttal ish is that Jews don't try to convert people. Right, So if you look at Christianity, Christians try to convert people. You look at Muslims, Muslims try to convert people. Why don't Jews? Because we believe that there can be and there are righteous gentiles. Right, So God created this entire world. He created jew gentile, you know, et cetera. So just because he made me Jewish or worse, somebody not Jewish, like that doesn't make anybody less than a child of God. Yeah, so I think so we're definitely universalists in that way, Like we each have have a role. Like let's just say even a traditional family, right, so you'll have a man and a woman. So you know, in the nuclear family, you know, you have the band that goes to work, the woman goes home or you know, stays home. Both people are equal, you know, they each have separate rules to fulfill. So God did have specific a specific role according to the Torah for the Jewish people, but for anybody else who's not Jewish, doesn't mean that they need to go to Hell.
Speaker 1: And die, right, And I mean as far as Jesus is concerned. That's why the Four Gospels were written in the way that they were. One of those gospels were written specifically for the Jews, one of those gospels were written specifically for the Romans, one of those gospels are written specifically for the Gentiles, one of the and that's why there's certain differences between them. I've heard people say that there's a not dichotomies between them. What's the word I'm looking for when something disagrees with itself help me out here.
Speaker 5: Inconsistency, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 1: Inconsistence contradiction right, like, for instance, uh, the color of the garment that Jesus was wearing when he entered the city and one writing it's red, in one writing it's green. And it's like like, ah see, these are contradictory points, and it's like, yeah, who.
Speaker 2: Was that book being written to?
Speaker 1: Because one of these groups sees green as a very important color, one of these groups sees purple as a very important color. It doesn't change the fact that he came and did the thing that he came to do. It's like a it's like a dog whistle for certain groups, and that's why they were written in this way.
Speaker 2: But again, at that point, we're just nitpicking, you know, And.
Speaker 1: I mean, hell, I have a very unpopular opinion as far as the Ten Commandments goes, like for instance, the fact that it's not for humans to follow. That was the whole reason it was written because when the Jews were in the desert. Helped me out here, Royce, if I'm off base here, Moses was trying to lead them, and they said, please, we need laws to follow. And Moses went and prayed to God, and God said, you cannot follow my laws. You're humans, you're imperfect. It is impossible for you to live a perfect life.
Speaker 2: He came down and.
Speaker 1: Told them this, and they're like, no, please, we need laws. And then he went and said, God, please, we need these laws. He's like, here's how impossible it is for you to follow my Mike glouree standard. I'll just give you the big ten real quick, and you'll see how impossible this is for you.
Speaker 2: By y'allm he created them.
Speaker 1: He came down and then half of them were worshiping a golden calf, and it was like, if you read the laws, it's impossible for you to live as a human and live according to these from birth to death.
Speaker 2: It's impossible.
Speaker 3: I think most Orthodoxys would disagree with you.
Speaker 2: I think we should thrive to follow them. But it's also important.
Speaker 14: So so, first of all, in the tour itself, especially right when Moses was about to die there he actually says, when you talked about the toy, he said, this thing is very close to you.
Speaker 3: It is not very far away, so for you to do it. So Moses in the Torah actually contradicts what you said. Are we perfect? No? Did God create us perfect? No? God creates to be humans. So like the whole thing is about the journey. It's not about that end goal. But there are plenty of people that can be You can be righteous, like it's it's possible to be right, and it's also possible to fulfill the things that God wanted us to do. Also, homiletically, one of the explanations for the one of the reasons why the sin of the Golden Cap happened. This is obviously a homiletic approach, but is the fact that as high as the Jews were, we went from the from the top of the heavens basically to the depths of hell. But at the end of the day, God still forgave us yea God. So like it was it was a lesson of repentance that God is merciful because when he came, even when when Moses went up and God said or gave the the thirteen not levels of mercy, but like when he said that he forgot that he forgave the Jewish people. So that's that was showing God's mercy so that regardless of whatever we do, right, so we can literally worship idols right after being given the Torah and God still forgives us. Sure, so that it kind of had it kind of had to happen lattically. That's that's one of the explanations is that it was orchestrated so that we could learn a lesson of repentance and forgiveness.
Speaker 5: Okay, And like I said, huh, what's that word?
Speaker 15: I don't know, like homilie, uh, like find of just to bring some Yeah, I guess to bring something out from it, so what we can learn from it?
Speaker 2: Got you, didn't half of the people die at that point?
Speaker 3: It was It wasn't half. There was. There was definitely a portion of them that died, but definitely not half.
Speaker 1: Okay, I knew it was at least a giant chunk, maybe a third. I forget, it's been quite a while since I read that section.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and I mean, even Jesus said to keep the commandments. I'm not saying that we shouldn't try to follow them to the best of our abilities. But also I am of the belief that there is. I believe that it's impossible for human beings to do enough on our own to meet the standard because we're imperfect.
Speaker 2: We're we're gonna fall short on a daily basis.
Speaker 1: All of us, even the most righteous and holy among us, are going to fall short of God's standard on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: And that's sure.
Speaker 3: We also don't believe in a permanent hell.
Speaker 1: Well of course, no, well, oh that's true, y'all don't believe in a hell so to speak.
Speaker 2: Y'all believe in a like a temporary type situation.
Speaker 3: Correct, So call it a a yeah. Yeah, so call it a purgatory in the actual term of like purging of your sins. And if you didn't do good, you can there is reincarnation, or you can go to heaven.
Speaker 2: Did you believe in reincarnation?
Speaker 3: Yes? Sorry, we do. We do, really and believe it or not. The New Testament actually backs it up because they even asked Jesus if he was a reincarnation of Elijah.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, and he said he wasn't. But they asked him, meaning that they already had a precedence for this, correct.
Speaker 5: Wow, So a second coming is kind of like reincarnation. I haven't thought of it that way. But that makes sense, but not.
Speaker 1: In the reincarnation sense that we take it to mean, like, oh, I'm living this life, but this soul has already well I mean maybe.
Speaker 3: No, it is it is where your where your soul trans migrates. So you, you, Jacob, might not have this might not have been your first time with the rodeo.
Speaker 1: I've never heard the Jews believed in reincarnation. This is next level. Okay, another quick question, super off topic, but super on topic as well. I'm here in rumors that the Gypsies might actually be the lost tribe of Dan. Your thoughts on this, Royce.
Speaker 3: I don't know. There's no there's no genetic testing for it.
Speaker 2: No, there's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there's really only I was starting to cute about this before a little bit. There's really only three current categories of Jews, right, I Mean, we all follo under Jews, but like three different three main tribes. You have the Cohens, the priests, you have the Ladies, which are like the Efficiants, and then you have the other ten tribes that are now just colloquially called is Jews. So one of the things that the Messiah is supposed to do besides rebuild the temple, institute, reinstitute sacrifices, et cetera, is to get people to be where to know where they're from, what lineage, and what line.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: And isn't everyone kind of mixed up?
Speaker 3: Now? Though? Right? Oh? We are, We're we're extremely mixed up. Like wouldn't we like I don't we don't know who's from what tribe of Dan of Tali? You know that the only people that really kept a great documentation from and from father to son to father the son would be the the Collins and the ladies. Everybody else kind of really got interspersed amongst the land and assimilated.
Speaker 5: When are tribe of Judah.
Speaker 3: Hold on two different people talking?
Speaker 5: What go ahead, Tony, I was gonna say that the tribe of Judah's where most modern Jews think they descend from, and that most of the tribes that were up north, like uh Zebulun and all those didn't they just blend with the Assyrians and the Babylonians and become Palestinian or something. The Samaritans Amaricans. Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I definitely know that that there was a lot of assimilation, and the the tribes that mainly stayed true to themselves were I think the southern tribes of the As, the Cohens, and the Levites.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask you said leaves earlier, is do would we in our English speaking call that Levites?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So that's the tribe that you're saying they kept their followed a son to follow the son. They've got a pretty good journology for it, okay.
Speaker 3: Because right, and so some of them say that they can actually trace it all the way back up. You're supposed to be able to trace it all the bit, all the way back up to Moses and Aaron. That's how that's how legit it's supposed to be. So like whenever you hear someone who's in Cats, that's or Cohen. Obviously, these are very Jewish names and specifically of that tribe. And one of the reasons why they had they kept so good records is because even in the synagogue, there's like special honors that are that are given to to serve not necessarily tithes anymore, but when it comes to whenever somebody is called up for the Torah, you know, the first person that's called up is from the tribe of or from the co on In line, the second from the Leavete line, and then the other five are just random people.
Speaker 2: Got you last question? Don't the Jews have a rule against tattoos?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough, No, no, no, just.
Speaker 3: No, just kidding for sure. I got I got my tattoos when I was a lot less religious got you.
Speaker 1: I have no judgment, I have ink myself. I'm just I'm asking because I've heard we're not supposed to yeah, with your family or something with that.
Speaker 3: There there was a rumor saying that if you get tattoos, they're they're not going to be buried in a Jewish cemetery. That's incorrect, and you will, you will be born, you will be very you'll have your final rights given, which is kind of a cool process, and then you'll be buried.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's not not cremated.
Speaker 3: Cremation is not not a Jewish thing at all, right.
Speaker 2: Right, for sure? Okay.
Speaker 5: Catholicism used to be like that. Then they kind of changed for some reason.
Speaker 1: Because they kept running out of funeral places. Man, I mean looking in Louisiana, I know for sure, speaking on behalf of the Catholic upbringing and stuff, there's only so many places we can bury them where they're not going to float away with groundwater.
Speaker 2: It became more.
Speaker 1: Kind of a lack of space issue at some point. I guess I could see it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm still excited to have my ashes putting fireworks. That's gonna be a blast.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: I think it's about time we wrapped this one up.
Speaker 1: I thoroughly enjoyed this brain expanding conversation from all parties tonight.
Speaker 2: We kind of covered a wide range of things tonight.
Speaker 1: We covered drones, We covered new technologies in the medical field.
Speaker 2: We covered.
Speaker 1: The fog and how that all goes back to a conspiracy from the CIA. We talked about hallucinogenics in that kind of experiment going down in France that I knew nothing about up until tonight.
Speaker 2: We talked about Abraham Cklaw. We talked about.
Speaker 1: Christian versus Jewish conversations.
Speaker 2: This was awesome. I had a blast night. So thank y'all for coming.
Speaker 1: And if anybody listening to this the following day Thursday would like to join in next week for this conversation, then come check out Cajun Night on Patreon and be a part of this conversation next week. Y'all, take care.