Speaker 1: I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grave.
Speaker 2: Ooh and only ready because it's time anywhere.
Speaker 1: It's about to get weird. Be prepared for insident. Weird things are gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it. Let's get weird. Let's get it? Where? Where? Get? Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Listen, guys, you're listening to the two one hundred and eleventh, the two one one episode of.
Speaker 1: Let's Get Weird out of the Name, My Name hood And every week we come together get the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, arounds and urus and the Internet's just have a good time with you. You know.
Speaker 3: Yes, apparently supposed to snow this week, apparently Tuesday six, so much that I'm not allowed to drive somewhere.
Speaker 1: You're taking the metros like I gotta drive? Who didn't take the metro? That's gonna take longer than driving that dumb question? Can we talk about that? Or no? But the thing we're gonna do, Yeah we can, I mean I hope it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, we're not gonna like leak anything because we're gonna be We're gonna be interviewing.
Speaker 1: Now. I have a question.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna only post this on the Crisis an Infinite Podcast podcast or are you gonna put it on our podcast?
Speaker 1: Let's get weird. It's gonna be on that one. Oh really, and then it'll be on this one about a week later. Why can't it be up at the same time, on both at the same exact time. Let's just let's just you know, we also depends what we get. Actually, what we get to can be problemsed something and it's not good. You know, I get a haircut today. I gotta call guy, right, But we are myself and Eric are potentially interviewing Anthony matt No, we are. It's just well, I don't think the weather's gonna affect that. We don't know you scared, not on our end, on their end maybe though. Uh. Anthony Mackie and Danny Ramirez uh from We're tag teaming those two three in the director Yes, all from Captain America Brave New World. On Wednesday, it'll be a two on three handicap match.
Speaker 3: I got two of them, which which two would you take? Definitely got Anthony and Daniel. Okay, director directors are scary. Those guys have been through some ship.
Speaker 1: But we are in the process of figuring out, how are you going to do an interview? Is Eric going to be the setup guy and I'm going to be the hard pressing question man? Or good cut back up? I think I give off more of the bad cop vibes. Let me be a good cup. I give off more of the Hey, I'm going to get the facts out of here, and you're gonna get the what you're eating?
Speaker 3: What's the dumbest question you guys have gotten? Not the dumbest I gon to say, becau, They're gonna say what was the most on the less the least thought of question that you've gotten so far?
Speaker 1: Because one because you've got because I.
Speaker 3: Call I took, I asked you because you know what everything. Every time you hear one of those interview things, there's always some as a dumb interview question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always, like someone always says, like it depends because sometimes there's like a gotcha interview a question not like oh I got youa to say something bad, but like there is.
Speaker 3: One question I know I kind oft ask, but I know I'm gonna get booed off for asking this. You saw my phone go pomp Well, I want that. You know they're gonna He's definitely gonna do it. I'm gonna bring it. Which one the movie? Which one would you get him to sign?
Speaker 1: One that's that's got the sticker on it? Okay, okay, The Winter Soldier? But then you're not gonna have anything for Danny Ramirez a sign he needs if you left out.
Speaker 2: He's gotta go. Let's go to Target. They have him for Brave New World. Is he really we're gonna get the director to sign. He's gotta sign like a Red Hulk pop or something. All Right, So you got back to Harrison Ford there. I don't know because he did me because he's a side character. These are the main people.
Speaker 3: But what I wanted to ask was, damn it, Hoodie. You may forgot the question I wanted to ask.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want you to say that question? How does it feel where in the world? How dare you? Is the first question I'm gonna ask. Forgot what I wanted to ask. Wow.
Speaker 3: So Anthony Mackie has a movie coming out of Netflix called Elevation that hasn't been put, that hasn't come out yet.
Speaker 1: You might not be able to ask questions about other movies.
Speaker 3: What's I'm saying like because I kind of want to see it because it's all over TikTok's.
Speaker 1: What you're gonna say, Hey, I really want to see your other movie. We're not here to talk about.
Speaker 3: Well does that I mean, does that annoy you as an actor or you they let you know, like when you've got multiple movies coming out?
Speaker 1: How do you handle that? Coach? Yeah, I'll have to phrase that question right right, because like you probably probably can't mention Netflix.
Speaker 3: No, but like saying like, hey, you've got another movie coming but it's on hold. Is that something that like stresses you out as a as an actor? Is that part of like being an actor? Is that a stressor that is causing your life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like how do you how do you go between like getting hype for one movie when you've got.
Speaker 1: Another note becoming good? Question is going to be God, it's gonna be so good? Were working radio? What's the one song you would use to describe how you're feeling right now about the movie coming up?
Speaker 3: WHOA he's in a pick of Probably a sixties or seventies like R and B soul, R and B song, and he's gonna probably pick La Bamba because he's Latino.
Speaker 1: My other follow up is what's your victory song? Like? So say, like this week and after the movie comes out, what's your like we did it song?
Speaker 3: Mine used to be back in the day. You can't play it anymore. It was that Diddy victory song. I can't play that anymore.
Speaker 1: Mine used to be for a while. Maclemore and Kesha glorious, really good. Yeah, you feel good about myself? Okay side macal Moore and Seattle's what a waste of talent he talking about? Can't hold us thrift shop?
Speaker 3: Well, I was talking about the Big Game from last night, and thank god, because I.
Speaker 1: Still don't know what to call it. So the Big Game, Yeah, sure, you just say the big Game. That's the other word in there. People won't care.
Speaker 3: People don't care. But I'm sorry that Kendrick performance. Maybe I am too old, maybe I'm not part of the culture anymore that I it used to be.
Speaker 1: But that was just bad. I thought. I think I was talking to more about it too. I liked it, but I do think the Super Bowl halftime show. You kind of got to pick a middle ground person really that like appeaces everybody. Yeah, but they did that with Gaga and that wasn't good either. But I feel like because she was talking to Spy about this, the last one that everyone remembers is the weekend one because there was some show. There's some showman was so bad too. That was good, but because there was showmanship in it, you can't think you can't hold on Jesus. Let me get point out is that you you gotta have You can't just do a concert. You gotta have like you know, Katie Perry left Shark, right shark and the whole the Giant Lion thing, Lady diving off the stage, you know, like Beyonce coming out of nowhere from like across the field as a cold play, Like you got to have something that like visually catches people, especially if you're like during halftime you're going to get food or going in the bathroom and eat something like, oh, I see it, you know.
Speaker 3: But I also think too, what he what he failed to do was he should have used Sisam wore and she should have had her own, because there's also been ones where it's been great when they've.
Speaker 1: Been multiple minutes to get a break.
Speaker 3: There've been multiple acts inside of the one act.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which it is interesting too because like the halftime, Like I think, like the big game doesn't need a halftime report. Just dedicate all the time to the I get. I get they use that time to build the stages and stuff, but like, just play a longer commercial break and then give me twenty minutes of the concert instead of trying to keep it under fifteen A tight fifteen, you know, right, but you gotta have something. I did love the Sharman break. That was probably the smartest break they could have done. Who could be in thirty was angel Soft? Sorry? Actually, like no woman can do this right now?
Speaker 3: Man can do that? So yeah, that was my thing. Was like, yeah, I saw that, and I was like, great idea.
Speaker 1: But who can do that in that time? Well? Who would you want for next year? Early prediction? Right now? If we get it right, we'll come back to this day. I have no idea, I personally think because she hasn't done it, but she won't because she's two. In the movies now, I think Ariana Grande would have been a good one.
Speaker 3: But with arian and special guests. Yeah, of course it's got to be and special. Guess it can't just be arian.
Speaker 1: You would have Ari, Nikki and is it Jesse j come out for bang bang and that would look like the room up. Oh, that would be epic. Or they could do a mulan rouge bang bang bang bang bang bang. Is their song? Is that the mulan rou song. Well, that's their mulan rus song. But the Mula's rusng No, who's in the molon Roo Pink and Eve and some other people? Oh damn all right, bang bang would have been good. Yeah, Ariana, what about I think also like we're because we're pulling from like twenty teen artists now, Like if they're a legacy artist, Kendrick is a now artist, Usher, you're Brianna who hasn't really performed anything twenty times. I think Ari would be the next one. Yeah, we got to reunite out in NFO. Oh like shots shots, shot shots, hot shots. I feel like I'm Backstreet Boys would be okay, but I feel like Backtreet Boys has done something. If they did Backstreet in sync together, that would be epic. I feel like every time justin Timberlake does something, it's always like, here's n sync for two minutes and then that's all you need is then againstage for five minutes. Bro, do you many people will get hard from that? Think about it for real?
Speaker 3: I mean he came, he came out when he did his Was he the host or was it Janet?
Speaker 1: That was the was Janet the first time? He's done it? Multiple times he has? Yeah? Really? Oh, I didn't know that only if I did the one like Taylor will never do it. Eminem did it kind of you did it with fifty that one. Yeah, jay Z was the one picking it for a while.
Speaker 3: We've already seen k Miley, Miley and guests.
Speaker 1: Bruno would be good, we've done Bruno. Ed Sheeron would be I think ed sheer That's the thing, though, you got it, like if you're doing she like, you have to have hype like it's gonna be bumping. What about the Beebes? Bieber would be good if Bieber would do it though Bieber and Ed together, Bieber and guests? Did you have a Lesher comeback? Ludacris come in for baby?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Nick, you can't do like a ghetto because no one's to be like, all right, cool, You're just unless you get a chain smoker like.
Speaker 1: John Legends too, it's too Harry styles. That actually be a good one, but unfortunately you'd have the one direction re union and be real sad, real, say real more.
Speaker 3: No, I won't feel email you know, dude, Kelly Clarkson and Friends, because you know, because listen, because you're not just on her show, because I've seen hi because of TikTok. She'll cover songs.
Speaker 1: Aagine Dragons would be an easy one. That would be a super easy one. People would love that to on pilots. No, I'm burned out. Won't happen.
Speaker 3: They're separated, Mona del Rey one direct now that one direction one republic.
Speaker 1: Republican Friends, I would be kind of bored. I'd be like, eh, yeah, is there they have a song on a movie coming out? Travis Scott already did it, so he did. Egos can't happen. Chain smokers would be the same thing as David Ghetta Black Eyed Peas already did it. No country artists. The only person you could do would be like jelly roll now.
Speaker 3: But jelly Rolling Friends friends a lot of collapse with post posty malone posts could easily do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it would be I think they'd be posty with people. Can't post these are every super Bowl artist is with people? Okay? Cool? I think Lady Gaga was the only wanting. I think Rihanna had someone. I had somebody, yeah who went, But like Katie PERI didn't have anybody my, a Miley or a Posty. I think if you're gonna try to do newer music now, like a Kendrick post you would be perfect because everyone loves Posty. I do.
Speaker 3: I want to see that concert. Secretly, speaking of concerts, I'm actually gonna go to one this year. Which one I want to go see Jojo when she comes in March. We're at I forgot. I don't know yet, but I got apparently film. It's at the Filmore. I think I'm gonna go see that. It's March twenty, it's a Tuesday night.
Speaker 1: You got tickets already?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got promo hooked me up with some texts. Taking the maybe taking the Julian.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens. So are you gonna be okay with standing next to people or no?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna hang in the back like I always do. Geez, you know me by now, sweetie, maybe.
Speaker 1: You want to get in that front row? You know. So this is my two worlds of radio and theme parks came together this weekend because I was following this TikTok thread of Joe Jonas was at Universal Studios this weekend doing like a concert there. That's why this woman who woke up at four am to get in the line into the park and went through multiple lines to be front row for Joejonas? Who would you be front row for if you got the opportunity to be front row for them? An artist that I don't that's a bad question to ask me. I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: They don't sing, and I'm not I've already been side stage at Kanye, so like I've seen enough.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's a tough quest. Who would you be front row? Then?
Speaker 3: Sorry to kill the mood there, but like I hate concerts very passionately. Who would you want to see Paramore? I really do want to see Paramore. I missed that boat You're an email. The Twilight soundtrack is mostly Paramore.
Speaker 1: I know you're so, I said, I feel like you hip hop kid I is too, but I actually for all the time by the way, he's got a Lego movie coming out. A piece by pis already out. I was in theaters and it's on Peacock's on Peacock maxtual to Peacock Cock Cock might like it, and then they like my brother. My brother has a Lego set? Did he build it? Already? Two hundred bucks?
Speaker 3: So for that Lego set, it's because I think it was like I think it gets a charity.
Speaker 1: It gets a charity or charity funds and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But okay, yeah, sorry, I really don't like concerts and I don't think I could handled sitting front row at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, it's a good question. I'm gonna get you ready to go see one of these north Sorry I'm at the foot football Uh one of these concerts in the Northwest Stadium, So it would be a good time. Yeah, we sit in like the club lin. Maybe we'll hear this man perform because it's time for some o Gognam style. I saw TikTok for a guy did this for twenty minutes straight. Yeah, you know, I taught my entire freshman your floor how to do on the dance. No one who had to do y'all know music. Seriously, you all know the trends. We're misconnections where we read actual misconnections from Washington, DC dot chrzlis dot org, slash Mi, I s see who's freaker is a DC, Maryland or Virginia. Fun fact about the scything in George Mason. Uh. They contacted me over the weekend because they wanted to hear about more and I's story for Valentine because the you know, we met freshman year of Mason there like hey, he said his photos in a little blurb said it to him. Are they going to use it? I don't know, but they asked they better use it. Skulls us. We will see if I'll be in the the fourth Estate, which is their newspaper on campus. That's right, all right, our first one up sheets, pumps and indoor too. You're the younger twenty son guy with a great look at suv. And then we talked about my suv in Haymarket, which is the where the sheets is at in Haymarket, It's where my wedding was. I went inside and you follow. The conversation was funny. I think there was some interest reach out and we can share each other's pumps. Yeah, take that as you will, Take that as you all right. Next one, Eric's not paying attention. Yes, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Looking for a lost side buddy Woodbridge. I'm looking for a side buddy in the area who who enjoys getting occasional.
Speaker 1: H h L h l L action. What does that mean? Half? Let's go.
Speaker 3: Hl action hand lotion action h L nothing nothing, okay, all right, h L action. I'm a I am a chill in the Woodbridge. If this is nothing that interests you, then send me a message with your description and location.
Speaker 1: Maybe they meant h J maybe maybe right right, let's go mona Lisa with a D Okay, all right, we ought to have danced in Rockville. It's not too late. Let's connect again. TNT M all right, get it.
Speaker 3: M seeks mature f two hours ago. Mature, well, well traveled, fit six year old man seeking my middish forty female with youthful features. Harry ownatral white Hispanic Asian goddess in Alexandria, Virginia area for coffee, bantering and companionship. Woman who wakes up every morning wondering why they can't find real menymore who settle for metrosexual shadows.
Speaker 1: Well, that's one hell of a run on sentence.
Speaker 3: Sixty year old man, Yeah, trying to get a forty year old woman who's ow natural yep, and likes coffee, bantering and co and companionship like they don't like shadows and
Speaker 1: Doesn't want to get up early, or who gets up early her You