Speaker 1: Thank you for choosing to download the Ham Radio two point zero audio podcast RIP. This is the audio taken out of a video or a livestream I did recently. You can catch all my videos on YouTube Ham Radio two point zero and catch us live every Sunday night at seven pm Central Standard Time for a different.
Speaker 2: Topic each week.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the support, and thank you for being a member of the community. Okay, I showed twelve o'clock in Texas, guys, good afternoon or good noon time or twelve okay, twelve to one. There it is twelve to one, so it is afternoon officially, officially afternoon, twelve oh one, good afternoon. Thanks for joining me today. Appreciate you guys being here. Hopefully you got my email earlier. If you did get my email, a couple of you replied and said that the links in the EMO weren't working. And I tried them and they were working fine at first, and then they stopped working. And that's actually an issue with the email provider, so opened a ticket with it or open a live chat with them, and they're like, yep, we know about it. We're working on it should be resolved soon. So the links in that email should start working again if they haven't already.
Speaker 2: So apologies for that.
Speaker 1: Is those in the chat today from his work.
Speaker 2: QTH. That's fun. That's always good.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we're going to talk about Amazon Prime deals today and I've got a couple of other things to share with you as well. But let me say upfront, for fair trade purposes, Amazon is I am an Amazon affiliate and an Amazon what they call an associate, and I can earn commissions on certain items. I think it's pretty much everything. Although the commissions on some things is very low, like a half a percent, but they range anywhere from like half or one percent up to like ten and twelve and fifteen percent on certain items, and it changes all the time. I don't keep up with it. You can go in there and look all that up and they break them down by categories and whatnot, and you can you can go research all that if you want to. I never take the time to do that. I'm just like, use my Amazon link. That's all I care about. So, but I do earn commissions on anything we talk about today. On any of the links that you click on today will earn me a commission which do help to support the channel. So I really appreciate it. If you don't want to do that for whatever reason, you can just go to Amazon dot com and just kind of follow along, So no problem either way. It does not tell me who is and is not clicking on my links. It tells me what you guys are buying, but it doesn't tell me who bought it. Like it'll tell me, oh, seven people bought this item today, but it doesn't tell me who those seven people are. So anyway, Uh, let's see Matt. What's up buddy A E four m Q in the house. Good afternoon, Wayne, I see you in there. In fact, let me give a shout out to all of the channel members Chad, Tom, Jeff, Jerry, Izzo, Wayne Other, Wayne, Wayne Gary and Wayne, Wayne W five WLG and Wayne W five wn R, Ben Lee in A five T. Good afternoon, so thanks for thanks for being here today. All right, So this is and I have pinned this list to the top of the chat, and that's what this list looks like right now. We're going to be adding to this list during this live stream. I went this is actually my prime twenty twenty four list, and I went through it and several items were no longer available. I removed all the older items and then I've added these last two or No.
Speaker 2: Three road.
Speaker 1: It's these top three roads I added for twenty twenty five and then you can so all this stuff down here was twenty twenty four Prime Deals. But you can see that a lot of it is being recycled. There's a Mega R three project l elgu whatever that is upgraded Nanovna from sency Cesci. See those are still on Prime, or O lights on Prime, battery box on Prime. So they recycle a lot of this stuff. And guess what they're doing Prime Day. Usually Prime Day in the past has been two days, Tuesday, Wednesday, maybe Wednesday Thursday.
Speaker 2: It's four days.
Speaker 1: So I don't think they're gonna this is my guess. And the way they've done it in the past, they they put stuff on sale and then they take it off and put other stuff on sale, so it's not the same items on sale the entire time of Prime Day, and that's when they've done it for two days. So I assume you're gonna see a lot of stuff that's if it's not on sale today, look tomorrow, look tonight, something like that. So I'll be adding stuff to this list for the next four days. I appreciate you guys using that list, which again is pinned to the top of this chat. I'll go ahead, and there's people watching on Rumble and on LinkedIn and on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, x whatever you want to call it. You might not be able to see the top of the pin chat on YouTube, so I will link that store in the chat once again for all of those folks on those other platforms. Appreciate you guys being here as well.
Speaker 2: There we go. Okay, cool, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So before we get started, before I go down that rabbit hole, this is something that I was supposed to announce this on the live stream last Sunday, and when I checked the link, the link hadn't quite started yet. It was supposed to start during my live stream on Sunday, and it I forgot to look at it by the time I got going with the live stream, and you know, got distracted and whatnot.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: This is a charity auction from gigaparts on eBay. This is the exact FTX one Field model that I had at ham Vention when I got that from them at Hamvention. Now I pre ordered my FTX one several months you know when when gigabarts started taking pre orders. I pre ordered that day I did. I did the twenty five dollar deposit whatnot. And at Hamvention they didn't have any optimum models, and I told my one an optimum model. They only had the Field model. So they're here, They're like, here, take this one and when we get the optimis in, we'll switch you out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: So the one I had at Daytonhamvention is this exact radio that's being auctioned right now. They wanted to, and they end they can't sell it as new because it's used. I took it out of the box. I did several videos with it. I carried around that weekend and let several of you guys play with it. But I sent that back to him when I got my Optima and they're auctioning, auctioning it off for the QRZ one Jumpstart program, which those proceeds go to giving away that QRZ one HT to newly licensed hams. I'm not sure how all that is working today. There was a point in time where those were free. There was another point in time where they were deeply discounted. If you go buy one at normal price, they're like fifty or sixty bucks, but a lot of the times for new Hams, newly licensed Hams, they can get them on a very deep discount or sometimes free, depending on what the terms are. So all of the money raised from this will go to support that program. So you've got the radio itself, an explorer backpack, the insert This is actually the seven oz five i've insert but it fits the FTX one just fine. I tested it when I was at gigaparts last month. And then you've got the uh I think that's a Poda, Yeah, the PoTA twenty mass or no, I'm sorry, the PoTA thirty three masts, PoTA thirty three masks. So all of that together for this auction eight hundred and thirty five dollars right now. When I looked at this auction this morning, the price was at seven oh five, and like, you can't. You can't sell a Yazy FTX one for seven hundred and five dollars. That would be some sort of like you know, infinite uh infinite multi universe loop. You couldn't do that. I don't think I think you'd I think the uh multiverse would explode if you sold an ftx one for seven hundred and five dollars. But I don't know. That's just my opinion. So all right, let's talk about Almazon.
Speaker 2: So link that in the chat. You guys, go check that out if you're interested.
Speaker 1: Let me see. I should have invited Frank today. He's not working.
Speaker 2: That way.
Speaker 1: He can watch the chat for me, but that's okay. I don't know if he's listening. I haven't seen him in the chat. Frank, if you're in the chat, let me know. All right there, all right, let's go. Let's do this. Also a couple other things. I'm gonna show that minute. Reddivus reached out to me like a month ago and they said, hey, are you going to do anything for Amazon Prime. I said, of course i am, And they said, okay, here is the Reddivus official Amazon store, and they are offering an additional ten percent off of their store with the coupon code of ham Radio two ten ham Radio two to one zero ham Radio two, which is me, and then ten percent. So you can get an additional ten percent off of the Redivus store, the Redivus Amazon store with the coupon code of ham Radio two to ten uh and that is good until July eleventh, so that actually started. They actually started that yesterday, but I didn't live stream yesterday, so that goes for a little bit longer than Prime Day. I will put for those of you on Team Replay, I will put all of these links in the description of this video once we're done. Okay, the only link in there right now is my my ideal list of my store, which is right here. So all right, let's go through this, because, like I said, the top three lines I added since yesterday. I added a few last night. This guy right here, this Jesu Tribe in this is an excellent radio. By the way, this is the Yaesu VX six R. I have one of these. If you look at the list here, it doesn't really say, you know, some of them show fifty twenty three percent off Prime Day deal. It's kind of weird the way they list them. Okay, but if you click on the actual individual item, it'll come down here and it'll say lowest price in thirty days seven percent off for two sixty five.
Speaker 2: So that's why that one's in there.
Speaker 1: Same thing with b Tech, all of the b Tech radios mostly all of the b Tech radios are on deep discount today through Friday. Okay, the BFF eight Hp, the HP Pro, the UV two, UV eighty two HP, the UV five x three, a Great triband Radio, the GMRSV two, the MERZV two, the GMRS pro, and the UV Pro. I know a lot of you guys have been picking picking up this UV pro. Sorry about that, but I didn't know they were doing this. You can get it. You can always get a ten percent discount off of the UV Pro on the b Tech website bailfantech dot com with the coupon code of HR two dash UV Pro and that brings it down to like one hundred and fifty ish dollars, one hundred and forty eight, one hundred and fifty dollars something like that. They've got it on Amazon today for one so even a deeper discount. They said this will be their biggest sale of the year. And all of those models of b Tech are on sale right now. Like here's the UV eighty two HP. Again, it doesn't say anything on that list but lowest price in thirty days, different colors on that one. This is the f eight HP Pro, lowest price in thirty as fifty five dollars for that one, and the tid Radio is actually on sale as well. Lowest price in thirty days nineteen ninety nine for the tid Radio. There you go, that's on this list. That's in the chat right now. What's up Phil and Arthur? Thanks for being here, guys, YouTube channel members. We're gonna talk about Loon, we're gonna talk about power banks here in just one minute. So tid radio there down here. I've got the GMR No, that's not it. The GMRS Pro is right here. Again you don't see the red label, but if you click on it, lowess price in thirty days nineteen percent off for the GMRS b Tech GMR U Pro. Okay, so just because something's not listed in this list, but if you're looking at a B tech radio, now's the time. Now's the time to get a B tech radio because according to Balfang Tech, they're going to this is gonna be their best sale of the year. Now we'll see what happens when we'll see what happens when Black Friday rolls around in November. I don't know, maybe maybe not, but that's what they're telling me. So that's what I'm telling you guys. It's always fun, always fun. And and don't forget the red of Us discount either, and again I'll put all these links redivus is actually want they want to do two. They said they wanted to give away two or three radios during Prime Day, and I'm like, great, let's do that. But they never told me what models they were given away. So I'm probably going to live stream this again Thursday, because like I said, all these links will be changing. I'm probably gonna livestream again Thursday. I will try to find out from Redivivus between now and then which ones they are wanting to give away. Lone, I do not think so. If you already have items in your cart, will your link work? He asks, No, I don't think so. I think the link from whatever you you know what I mean. If you have two or three things in there already that you didn't get for me, and then you add my stuff to it, the links that you add of my stuff will work for you. For me, I'll get credit for that. I don't think it'll work for the old stuff, but who cares. Just yeah, just click on it anyway, Just do whatever you got to do. I don't don't remove and readd everything for me. Just add some of my stuff from my links to whatever you already have existing in your cart. So no big deal. All right, let's go back over here. Okay, so we're gonna search for We're gonna search for specific items. You guys figure out what you want to search for. We're gonna add some stuff to this list. Somebody mentioned power banks a minute ago, so yeah, uh these this is this one's new.
Speaker 2: I've talked about.
Speaker 1: These INIU power banks for a while. I've got two versions of it. This is a new version. This one says it's a one hundred watt and I think what that means is that it's one hundred watts continuous between all three ports on top. Okay, this is, let's say, not that one. This is the original one that I bought. I still have it, I still use it. I carry it in my little shoulder bag that I carry with me. It is a twenty two point five watt ten thousand million power capacity. Twenty two point five watts is the output power from the USB C port and or well from I think from all three combined ports, and then ten thousand million power is the total capacity. You can see it's not on Amazon sale right now. It's only twenty three dollars, but it's not on Amazon sale right now. This guy right here, No, not that one. This Uh, let's see this other one. I'm gonna go to the I and IU store so cause they've got two or three new models out. This guy right here, Yeah, this twenty thousand. So I've got this twenty thousand milliampower sixty five watt. But they have it in a new mini size. I've got the classic size. And if you look at this right here, you can see it's got a and I've done a whole video on this. It's got the far left port far left USBC port is sixty five watts, the middleport is thirty six watts, and the USBA port is eighteen watts. That thirty six watt port ran my Starlink Mini dish for two hours. This is the this is the power bank that I was at the Deer Lease. I got the Starlink Minion. It was new to me. I was out there, I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna try this. And I was sitting there connected to Starlink from my phone, running my Starlink Mini dish, which is USBC powered from this device, not even on this sixty five watt port. I was running in on the thirty six watt port the starlink was pulling According to the starlink AAP, it was pulling twenty to twenty two watts. So yeah, plenty of juice from the thirty six wat port and it was working great. Ran it for two hours, just over it, like two hours and five or ten minutes something like that. So I really really like this device. Now they've got it in a mini size. It's a little bit thicker, but it's shorter. I think it's the same width and shorter, but it's thicker. They call it a mini device. They've got it in different colors, although sadly it doesn't look like the other colors are on Prime Day sale normal price of sixty dollars. The black one today is thirty nine thirty four, and then this other one and that's the sixty five watt total out or well you could see one of those USB ports is sixty five watts. So they've got this one here that says it's a hundred watt. Now do they have a USB CPD port on the front of it. I don't know because they don't give you a picture of this, but holy crap, I've been so happy with the two other I and IU power banks that I have, and this one again, this one comes in multicolors only. The black ones on sale today twenty three percent of fifty four dollars.
Speaker 2: Normal.
Speaker 1: I would probably choose this red one right here, just to be different, but normal price is eighty bucks on on the colored ones yellow, white, red, orange, and what is that blue?
Speaker 2: On the blue ones?
Speaker 1: Nice, but they're all eighty bucks on the on the on the various colored ones, and then the black one is fifty four dollars, So that's the one you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Want to get.
Speaker 1: So though those are on the I'm gonna add I don't think this specific model is on my list yet. I'm at it right now, but I've been very happy. I've had that that little one that I showed you in the beginning, I've had that one for probably this one right here. I've had that one for probably like a year and a half. And I don't use it every day or even every week, but I carry it in my EEDC pack and when I'm going somewhere and realize that my phone is getting low or my wife's phone is getting low.
Speaker 2: We plug that in. It works great. Been very very very happy with that.
Speaker 1: All right, chat chat chat looking for a DMR radio. Okay, we can look at that. I know if I use the link and then buy stuff, whether it'll work.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Anchor is my favorite brand. Anchor is a good brand too, So we're gonna let's look at the Anchor stuff because in fact, I'm probably gonna pick up one of these myself. I'll show you what I'm gonna grab because this one's on sale again. Let's see right here, sixty thousand watt power Bank Anchor forty seven percent off. That's almost half price. It's almost half price for that portable outdoor eighty seven watt with smart digital display, retractable auto lighting. It's got a little lantern thingy on the top of it. Home back at home back. You're not gonna back up your home with that unless you live in a tiny home.
Speaker 2: But uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that thing is freaking cool. And I've been, I've been, I've had one of these in my wish list for a while. Fifty percent off today, I'm gonna probably gonna have to, uh probably gonna have to grab that myself, because why not. So here's a direct link to that. Although this is on my store too, so I appreciate you guys using my store link. Uh let's in fact, you know what, let's go to the Anchor store. I've got this big boy they sent me. Anchor sent me this, uh, this one that was actually a home battery back.
Speaker 2: Up chargers, uh power station.
Speaker 1: Power banks. Well that's not a very big one, okay, let's uh.
Speaker 2: Not that one.
Speaker 1: Seventy two hundred seventy three hundred something like that is the number on it. Let's see Ancor Prime. Let's just look there a lot of their little stuff here. These these these USBC cables from Anchor are fan frea fantastic. They're this braided material and you can just tell they're going to last a long long time. I've got a couple of those. So you guys, put the word question in the chat if you have a question, or if you just have a statement that you want me to read, because it highlights it. If you put the word question in the chat, even if it's not a question, that's fine. I'll see it a little bit better because I don't have Frank you're watching the chat for me today.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: I don't guess they have their big home battery backup systems on this sale, but I got one of their you know what, I think that's it three thids. No, that's not it. I've got the older version of this. I've got the older stand up version. Now, two or three times recently, my power has gone out. The neighborhood power went out a few months ago because of not because of storms, but because of work they were doing on the on the UH on the neighborhood on the grid. And and then there was another time when the storm went out.
Speaker 2: Well guess what I've got, Uh, I've got FiOS.
Speaker 1: Internet, fiber Internet, and it comes in and has a power supply in my garage, and I have a line run into my living room and that line plugs into a power strip that I have running my router, my smart home devices, and my and my internet. So when my power goes out, I grab my anchor and I roll it to it's on wheels, I roll it over there. I keep it charged up all the time anyway, So I.
Speaker 2: Roll it over there.
Speaker 1: I plug my internet in, which and I plug my TV in and then I have internet and I have YouTube TV, YouTube on TV and YouTube TV both and everything works. And then when the power comes back on, I just unplug it and it doesn't hurt to reboot your system every now and then anyway. So yeah, So but Ankor is a good brand, been really happy with the quality of their products.
Speaker 2: So there we go.
Speaker 1: Okay, question deal for hf Antenna's it's a good one. Question two twenty radio, Hardy, what do you want to know about a two to twenty radio? Do you want to know A suggestion for two twenty radio? I like that UV three I'm sorry, the UV five by three, which is right here. This is the lowest price of the year, according to Bao Fang Tech b Tech UV five x three triband have. I've had this radio for about four maybe five years myself. I still use I don't use it all the time. I typically will use this during hunting season. I take it out to the hunting lease. There's a two twenty repeater out there that works very well. It's really high up. And then of course I use it on two meters four forty for the regular stuff. So but it's still like five years later, it's still kicking. That's the one that I use. Sadly, the I looked up a G ninety. G nineties have been on sale in the past. I do not see a G ninety sale for Prime Day again.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: We got four more days of this rested today and three more days after today, so maybe they'll put it on there. It's right there in the list. Keep checking it. We'll see hf intenna. Let's look at that. I saw, Yeah, fifty dollars for that bat fang Tech is not bad. Lawnmore's correct, so hf Intenna. So okay, So I don't know. Can you guys see the drop down on the Yeah, you can see that, right.
Speaker 2: Can you see this one?
Speaker 1: No, you can't see that one. Okay, if you let me make sure I'm showing this screen correctly. Okay, right there now, you see the all at the top there. Now, when I click on that, it doesn't show it doesn't do it show up in the screen capture? Okay, But when you click on all to the left of the search bar, there used to be a thing, and in years past there used to be a prime Prime Day or Prime deals at the top there. That's not there anymore. But I found it.
Speaker 2: They hit it. I don't know why, but they did.
Speaker 1: If you go down to the JS and you find it's it's listed as just for Prime and now you can see it. Now, you can see it in the window right there, just for Prime, and you can search inside the just for Prime deals and supposedly that'll bring you up prime deals and that's that's the way to find them. So HF Antenna, HF HAM Radio antenna. I was actually poking around. Now you can see it didn't None of these are actually listed as being on sale. But if if you click on them, yeah, that one's not in Celia. So so it doesn't seem like they're just for prime. Thing is very on the spot, like it, like it, like the prime section has been in the past.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: They probably want you clicking around the website more and more in finance to and oh look shiny and adding that to your cart.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what's up, Dan.
Speaker 1: So I was poking around looking for antenna's the other day on a completely unrelated topic, and I found two or three intennas that I was like, I haven't seen that one before. So I was finding some HF antennas that were unique and something that was new, something I hadn't seen before. So I'm like, oh, okay, I made a note of them. This is one of them right here, not on Prime day HfN FED four ban eight band one megahurts to thirty mega herds one hundred wat it's one hundred what junction box there? The thing that makes it four band or eight band is how much? Why are you add to it? So there's that one. Now, I'm not going to add it to the list because it's not on the uh it's not on the prime day sale. This is uh the brand is It says the brand is Antenna, but it's spelled wrong, and tina a n t ee n na and tina okay, uh three point five to seven three point five mega hurts and so eighty meters and then it says seven to thirty megahurts, so that's forty to ten.
Speaker 2: So it skips like.
Speaker 1: I guess sixty meters okay, anyway, so it doesn't do sixty meters telescoping. I have no idea if this is any good or not. It's got three reviews on it, all of them five out of five stars. It's probably three employees.
Speaker 2: Of this company.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know so and and Tina. No, that's just that's not a real store. This is cool. If you're gonna run Meshtastic, this is not on sale. If you're gonna run Mestastic mobile, plug this into your Meshtastic note and get a nine hundred megahertz antenna and put this on the window of your car. Yep, you're gonna get a lot of loss with that much coax. You cant hey, you know what, cut the coax and put your SMA. You know, put it on a six inches of coax? Do that be a ham radio operator? Edit modify it?
Speaker 2: So there you go. Uh, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Those are SMA to B and C adapters. Three of those for ten bucks twenty percent off. Okay, I'm gonna stick those on there. Let's go back to HF intenna's.
Speaker 2: Where'd it go? Where'd it go? Where'd it go? I lost it?
Speaker 1: I wish they would put these things in order, but they don't. Field Day, I'm gonna start back Hipper at the top again. I don't know where it went. There it is prime day. Okay, all right, let's go back to HF intenna's so yeah, I test that one out and see what it's like.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are you looking for antennas for your vehicle or for like a portable op like a PoTA thing. There's a Nanovna antenna analyzer. Do a man high gain antenna for your HT Not familiar with that brand either. I mean you can find all kinds of HF in tennis stuff in here. Is any of it any good?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't really know. You sam to try it and test it out, I guess, or read some reviews on it. Find something with find something with a good review like this one right here has nine reviews. This one right here has twelve, This one has thirty five reviews. Okay, the the gable intennas are decent. Those are decent intennas. I've used a couple of those in the past. Nine to one ballon from the t best Store. Okay, nine to one ballon is good for a random wire that you can use with a with a tuner.
Speaker 2: Prime day.
Speaker 1: Okay, the g R A seventy three to fifty TC as a twenty five percent off coupon. Is that a that's a gable INTENDA right.
Speaker 2: Are a seventy three fifty.
Speaker 1: TC TCS and laser engraved. Hey, okay, then original stainless telescoping whips. That's just the whip. I okay, right there, I see it. Twenty five percent off coupon right there, laser engraved, and yeah, this is a gable antenna.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I've been very happy with that antenna bag that they made, and I know some other people who have used this antenna and it's been getting fairly high reports.
Speaker 2: From what I've heard.
Speaker 1: This is not a Prime Day deal, but they do have a twenty five percent off coupon, so I'm gonna add it to this list.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hank ham Sticks, let's look at let's just look at hamsticks then Hamstick antenna boom, alright, no shark antenna's those are good. Those are made in the USA. Antenna's no prime deal there, not seeing any hamsticks that are actually on prime sale?
Speaker 2: Uh us to no go.
Speaker 1: Kay, let's see okay, uh kJ three f F. I was not planning to stream on unplugged. No, I might maybe maybe I can do that tomorrow. Maybe I can do that tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I thought about that.
Speaker 1: It's it's six to one half does in the other here's my main here's here's the main link on my Amazon store. And if you click on idea lists, these are all the idea These are all the lists I put together. And if you scroll down here, I have a list for r V and van life stuff for that channel, which I have linked from most of the videos on that channel to go find it. Well, there's an overlanding one right there. Maybe it's maybe I called it overlanding and not r V. Maybe I'll create an RV list. I thought I had one called RV, but maybe I'll called it overlanding. It's probably a good idea that I did something with that. But oh, right here, RV camping and off grid, that's what it is right there. One Tiger has their stuff on sale, disposable towels, Eco Flow, Eco Flows running another good holiday Prime Day sale. Rather got an email from them yesterday about that. This one Tigris brand of stuff that's I've been really happy with their products. Mountain House, Oh, Mountainhouse twenty five percent of Okay, if you guys have ever done hiking or soda, this is some of the best freeze dried food that I have found. I've tried like three, maybe four different brands. Mountainhouse is my favorite now tastes very Maybe you don't agree, that's okay, but I really really like the Mountainhouse stuff. Spaghetti with beef, mari andera. It's pretty hardy, and anytime you can and it's it's not cheap. So anytime you can find that on sale. And this got like a ten. It's either a ten or a twenty year shelf life, so it's not like you have to buy it today and eat it by the into the month or something. But it's got it's got a shelve, it's got a pretty good shove. You got to keep it in a cool dry spot. But uh, it's got a really good shelf life on it. So yeah, see all this Mountainhouse stuff down here. Cheesy beef Finchilada, Mexican style of dobo, veggie cheriso, breakfast scramble that sounds good, pepperoni pizza bowl.
Speaker 2: Those are all good.
Speaker 1: I mean, those are my favorite ones out of the ones I've tried. So yeah, you can see I last purchased these in twenty twenty. I've still got those, I've I'll I eat these at the deer camp sometimes when i'm camping there by myself or hunting by myself, I will usually fire up one of these and just pour some boiling water into it and go from there. If my buddies are with me, well we'll usually cook on the grill or something. But if I'm by myself, I'm just like, ah, I'm just gonna crack open one of these and eat it. I've always been real happy with those. But yeah, this is my r V list here, so go check that out. That anchor battery does it put noise out on HF the larger one. It depends on what you're doing with it. The the the DC, the AC inverter can yes, uh, the smaller one. I actually don't have that one yet, so I haven't tried that. It'd be interesting to try one of those battery packs on either the I C seven O five or the FT X one or something with that with that will run on USB C and try to run it that way. That's a good experiment. I have not tried that yet with anchor. QRP Life says he has an anchor and it is clean.
Speaker 2: There you go. Where did you see a jackery VIC?
Speaker 1: Where'd you see a jackery I've been going too fast, do there, Jack You know what, let's just look at jackriy forget it just prime. Not that this matters. Yeah, this just prime. Thing doesn't seem to Jackery boom. Okay, there's the Explorer two thousand, forty four percent off, two thousand, forty two watt hours, twenty two hundred solar General twenty two hundred watt solar generator USBCPD one hundred watt eight thirty four forty four percent off. This one, what does that have some cable with it? Thirty eight percent off? Yeah, yeah, thirty five to forty four percent. That's I mean, that's nearly fifty percent off. I'm gonna add that one to my list. Jacker is a good brand. I do not own a Jackrie. I use all Eco flow stuff, and quite frankly, the reason I use ecoflow stuff is because they partnered with me a while back, and and there's something to be said for part. So here's here's how I don't want to get into a big thing. That's not what this video today is about. I need a drink though. So there's brands that are very good, there's brands that are not so good, and there's brands that will partner with you and brands that will partner with you is inside of one of those first two brands that are good brands that are not good. So the way I do my partnerships, and I've said this before on the channel, I just want to make something clear. If a brand reaches out to me and wants to partner with me and sends me a product and I like it, I'll partner with them and I'll recommend them. Does it mean this is the best brand on the planet. No, not necessarily. It just means it works really well and I like to use it. Are there other brands out there that are just as good, maybe better? Perhaps I don't know. I haven't partnered with them, so I don't know yet. Some stuff I just buy on my own. But if you're talking about a really expensive battery system like the Jackery or the Ecoflow or the Goal Zeros, another good one. Anchor. Of course, Anchor and Ecoflow have partnered with me, and they offer discounts. They offer affiliate links. Of course, they offer discounts to you guys a lot of the times as well. I've gotten specific Ham Radio two point zero discount codes for both Anchor and Ecoflow in the past. The Ecoflow stuff is still active. So does that make them better than Jackrie. Not necessarily. I've just never owned a Jackery, so I can't speak to it. I know that they're a good brand because I know a lot of people who use Jackrey and I've read a lot about them, but I've never partnered with them because actually they have emailed me a couple times and I've replied back to him saying yes, I'm interested in partnering with you, and then that ends up going nowhere. So that's my take on brands. I recommend Ecoflow because Eco Flow has partnered with me, and I know for sure they're good because I use them myself at my hunting lease and I've been doing that for three years. But Jackery's also good. Goal zero is also good. Anchor, which I haven't used at the hunting lease, but I've used at home. Anchor is also very good. So that's my take on brands. Choose the brand that you like the best and go with that. QRP Life, let's see search this two pack molly pouches Tactical. Okay, hold on, I will do that. Uh is it this one? Oh heck, dude, I own two of these. Yeah, purchased another variation one time. I've got a blue set of these. Is that what you're talking about right here? That is a good twenty percent off of those?
Speaker 2: Those are good.
Speaker 1: I keep my Buddy Pole power Mini in one of these, with a battery with a Denco battery and a junction box that will go from power pole to USB, USB A and C, I think, And I keep that with me and one of my explore my antenna backpacks so that if I'm out in the field and I need to charge my phone, my camera, I always have my camera in the field, right or my tablet or something like that. I reach in there and I grab that and I can charge that, and I can use the power Mini for the radio and the charger, and then of course I can put a solar panel. And solar panel is not gonna fit in this bag. But yeah, I use these packs myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Great for small ancillary are and encillary stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't say that word, sorry, but yeah, you're right. No, I've got two of these. They're uh there, the blue ones, and I've got my patches they come with these patches.
Speaker 2: That's cool. But you can change the patches on them too. Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, Fine, there these are the ones I've got right here, those blue ones right there. Good deal. Okay, Opus Mega one and Mega two are on sale Opus Open. Oh is that uh a power station? I think I've heard of them.
Speaker 2: Opus opuss.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've seen Jason's videos on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have not used one of these myself. Oh that's cool. Okay, Look at that. It's got a powerpole unit in right there. That looks like an output. Is that an output? It's in the out yeah, DC. Yeah, it's got a powerpol output.
Speaker 2: Nice cool.
Speaker 1: Uh off, that's not bad. Okay, I'll add that to the list. I have not used these, don't really know much about them. Jason does use these, and he recommends them, and he's I trust his opinion. Don't tell him I said that, but I do trust his opinion. Oh, it's got an RV plug on it too. Plug your RV thirty amp max right into there.
Speaker 3: Ha.
Speaker 1: I really like these power stations where you can run your RV directly through it without having to drop down to like a one to ten plug. I did that for the first couple of years. I had one of these. I just dropped it down to a I got a thirty amp the round thirty amp RV plug and got an adapter. You can get him at any RV story. There very common that adapts it down to the standard one hundred and ten volt plug in your house, which is a lower ambriage twenty fifteen twenty amps. Usually it works okay for running everything except your microwave and your air conditioner. But these ones right here with the thirty amp max plug on him, much more convenient. Plug directly in, don't have to worry about the conversion, and generally speaking, it'll run your air conditioner. I don't know if this one will not. My Eco flow that has this plug will run my air conditioner. Would only run it for like two and a half hours because the air conditioner sucks down a lot of power. Opus pronounced closer to oops oops that uh. I don't know if i'd want to name my company oops if I was a manufacturer. But hey, you know, to each his own. I guess, all right, what else? Guys?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: What else? Of some of the Exodus models? Jeff, what's up? Jeff?
Speaker 1: I saw you in the chat earlier. Oh okay, This is the Jaggery one thousand. This is half the size of the one we were looking at a minute ago. Comes with a bag forty still deep discount on that, almost almost half off. Let's add that one to the mix. Prime day boom. What is a decent affordable twelve olt cooler and fridge? Are there any that come with the battery? That's an excellent question. I'm glad you asked because ice Co ice Co is running a prime day sale. I got their email like an hour before this live stream went to live ice Co. Now, as far as coming with a battery, there's not many of them that do that. This is an external battery that you buy in addition to an ico and it's made to run the ice Co. This has actually got a magnet on the back of it and it attaches to the back of the ice Co and then you plug it in, plug the ice co in and it becomes battery powered. I have not tried to do they sent me this. I have this battery. It works great. It'll charge my phone about ninety seven times because it's a big battery, but I haven't actually used it to try to uh power my ice co yet. I'll show you here, give me one second, let me add a couple of these and I'll show you one that is that does have a battery, an internal battery, you know, other than that. So twenty percent off ice CoA sale is twenty percent off.
Speaker 2: They can.
Speaker 1: They're running a twenty percent off sale on several of their items right now. I got an email from them this morning. Let's see, do.
Speaker 2: They have no no, no deals and news? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is going to be the list of all their ice Co I have. I currently have two ice Co refrigerators. In the past, I had a third model and I like it just fine. And I sold that model to buy the upgraded model that I have now in the back of my truck. And then they sent me one of these the model in my truck I have right now. They send me one of these JP forty's that's the one on wheels. I have a whole video on that on the channel as well. I really really like the ice Co brand. Here's a link to the ice Co Amazon store. I really liked the ice Co brand. I think that it's a top notch and very solid brand. Okay, but well no buts, I mean, there's no question and again this is a brand that partnered with me. Are there other brands out there that are just as good maybe better? Of course, yes, but I don't know that from experience because I've never actually used them. I've partnered with ice Code because they reached out to me and they said, we want to send you a fridge. Can you test it? I said, of course, And I loved it. I loved all three of the very I bought. They sent me one for free. I sold that to a friend so that I could buy the second one. The second one, I bought it the more Expo two years ago and been using that. And then they sent me one of these, one of these ones with wheels for free again. But again they partnered with me, and they offer a permanent twelve percent discount to you guys, and I've linked to that from several videos. Permanent twelve percent discount on their website for Ham Radio two point zero viewers and subscribers. Now today's discounts twenty percent, So it's much better if you if you're serious about one, go get one during Prime Day. This is a better deal for you guys. Okay, So, but yeah, ice Co is the brand I like. Now Having said that there are lots of other brands out there. Ecoflow actually came up with a fridge that I saw at this year's More Expo, and they sent me one of these. They call it a glacier Eco Flow glacier And you see that little dude right there, that's a battery pack that goes inside the side of this thing. Let's see I think it goes. They're not going to show a picture of it, are they. It goes on the front, on the bottom like kind of like not on that side. Maybe it goes on the backside, the backside where the lid is open. They're not going to show you the backside where the lid's not open.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the lid. That's the lid.
Speaker 1: Anyway it goes, Oh you know what, it goes right there right Uh that's the battery right there. I hope you can see that. That is the side where the lid's open. I guess it goes. Okay, it goes behind that door right there. That's what it is, goes behind that door right there. They sent me one of these, and it was damaged when I got it, so I haven't actually made a video. But now it works just fine works, there's nothing wrong with it. But they didn't send me the battery. They just sent me the fridge. And the fridge was damaged when I got it, so I sent them a picture of it and saying, just FYI, I got it. It looks like this. Do you want me to make a video with this?
Speaker 2: Yes? Or no?
Speaker 1: And I haven't got a response back yet. Twenty two percent off of that. But the cool thing about this fridge Okay, and I guess this is true with the ice Co two you can buy you the battery comes separately, so you have to buy and except for this this deal right here, the battery comes with it. They didn't send me a battery, they just sent me the fridge. I'm gonna put this in the list real quick. But the cool thing when they had this one running at the More Expo at their booth. Echo Flow was at the More Expo this year, first time they'd been there. They had this one running at the booth and they had a second battery outside of the booth, charging from one of their power stations. So he's like, yeah, when the fridge dies, I just switched the battery out, put the old one in the charger, and put the new in the fridge and it'll run for another I think like six hours, he said something like that once it cools down. So really cool battery system in this eco flow fridge. This thing's a little bit bigger and heavier than the ice coe that I have, and.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 1: Newest ice co I have has wheels on it. We took that to our family reunion last month, my wife and I and she's like, Hey, what fridge are we going to take? I was like, We're going to take the one with freaking wheels on it, so we can load it up, put it in the truck kind of. We lifted it in the truck, lifted it down off the truck, and then carry it wheeled it into the house buyers. So much easier to carry around than something like this that has no wheels. So but get whatever works for you. You want to put it somewhere and just leave it there. This is going to be great, Okay, PoTA related you're gonna be carrying it to a PoTA website. If you're gonna leave it in your vehicle, it's probably fine. The one that I have in my truck right now, the ice code that I have in my truck right now does not have I don't have a battery for it. I have it plugged into my truck battery, my truck external battery, but it doesn't have wheels. But I never take it out of the truck, so it doesn't matter. Okay, So hopefully Ian, that was a probably more of a it was probably more of an answer than you were looking for looking for a DMR HD around one hundred and fifty dollars. Let's just search for that DMR HD around one hundred and fifty dollars. Maybe one of the tts that'd be if HP pro is not a DMR radio Okay, DMR and n there's who makes that. It's not on sale, but it's only seventy bucks. Ella Deepe never heard of this guy, never heard of it. Uh, These valfangs are okay. I think that there's that that open GD seventy seven firmware I think works on these and it opens up a lot of features in it. They're okay, they're not I wouldn't call them great, but you know they they work.
Speaker 2: They work.
Speaker 1: This looks like a copy of the any Tone D one six eight and it's about half the price that I think the any Tone D one six eight is about two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: In fact, that one's listed at fifty percent off.
Speaker 1: Right there, Assuming that this era era ton I don't, I don't know who that, I don't never heard of them. But assuming since it's got the same exact model number DM one one six eight and it looks very similar to the any Tone, I'm gonna guess that this is probably made by any Tone, it's rebranded, and it's fifty percent off less than one hundred bucks. I'd be willing to take my chances on that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong, could be wrong. Maybe it's no good. But a great thing about Amazon is they accept returns pretty easily. Rad Tel those were okay.
Speaker 2: Here's it.
Speaker 1: Well, the tid radio is already on my list, but it's not a DMR radio anyway. There's the b Tech to six by two. That's a good option. The b Tech six by two DMR in fact, is it on the b tech sale? It is not, is not on the BTech sale six by two pro No, not on the BTech sale either. Redivus RT thirty five DMR radio ninety five bucks. Okay, that one's very similar to the tit twenty percent off of that one brings it down to one hundred dollars less than one hundred dollars. Eco Flow just anounced their prime day sale about one minute. I got an email from them this morning line, but they might have sent it to me early. Yeah, I would probably go with this this what's it called? I added this to my list just now, This Eraton. I'd probably go with this one cause if it has all of the features. Three and ten is USBC charging programming for hunting teamwork whatever that means, ten thousand talk groups, two batteries. Yeah, I'd probably go for that one right there, if you're looking to if you don't want to go with the actual Anytone brand, which, in my opinion, the Anytone brand is the best one out there right now. Just is it's just the best one out there, one of the most expensive ones, but is the best one out there right now. So I have heard good things about this Bufang thirty two. This looks like that what did I call it? It looks like that one I reviewed a while ago. That's a copy of a Motorola APX radio. But the guy who was teaching the general class that I recorded at Giga parts. Last month he had one of these and he really liked he said. He put it on a Nanovna and spectral priority on the thing is great. So I'm probably going to picked up one of the effected I get. I may I may have one of those. I can't remember. I can't remember if I actually bought one or not, but I'm gonna pick up one of these. Do a video on it. Because this is a neat looking rate. It looks like an APX radio, looks like a Motorola radio. It's not not a Motorol radio. You can tell because that price tag right there would be eight thousand dollars instead of eighty four dollars if it was a Motorola radio. But I've heard good things about this, so I'm going to test it out for myself. Not on prime sale though. Let's see where's the HF stuff. We talked about that a little bit. Don Welcome to the party. Most every most every DMR radio is also going to do analog. There are a few very minor exceptions to that. Motorola makes a couple of small USB chargeable hts that are digital only, and I think that I found one from some unknown brand that was very very small, compact, put in your pocket radio that was digital only. But nine percent of the time your DMR radios are going to do analog also, So yeah, that's that's not a that's not unusual. Let's see better than the RT four D. Ken, I'm not familiar with the RT four D. Tell me what that is. Iron Bunny says he owns two. DM thirty two is great radis. Have you put it on a Nanovna? I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Have you put it on a tiny essay? Have you tested for spurreous submissions on it? Because some bow fangs are pretty clean, but most of them are not. And I'm told that this one is clean, but I'm wondering if you've done it. Uh, where's the HF stuff?
Speaker 2: Don? Yeah? Don?
Speaker 1: We talked about some HF and ten is a minute ago. The G ninety is not on sale right now. I can just search for zaigu.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: Boom, they got a little bow of sixty one hundred. Are you still making that one? The sixty two hundred came out last year. No sale, I'm a five percent off five percent. Okay, let's see there's a bow on that one too. Yeah, this is not on sale for forty one. That's kind of a common price. You can pretty much get at that price all the time Black Friday a lot of times you can get this radio for under four hundred dollars. And again, this is a four day Prime Day sale, so they might add it to the list before now and Friday. So keep checking my list because I've got this radio in my list right here. Here's the sixty two hundred.
Speaker 2: Not on sale.
Speaker 1: There's the H one bracket for the G ninety. That one's on twenty percent discount. We'll go ahead and add that one.
Speaker 2: In there Prime Day boom. Okay, then.
Speaker 1: Mesh tastic. I was about to I was thinking about searching meshtastic anyway. Okay, let me look at that.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Nope, make that a little bit bigger and see it easier. Okay, done. Okay, let me look at Don's radio first, because he mentioned that ty T th h nine thousand, yuan nine thousand and d th nine thousand, you were two twenty mobile. Yeah, that's this one right here, not on saleed on here, it is right here. I've still got mine, haven't. I haven't fired this thing up in several years. That's clearly says T I T. And the brand is called Fong Who, Fong Who? Whatever the heck?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 1: Okay, but yeah, there it is right there, not on sale, so I'm not gonna add it to the list. One that's a pretty standard price. Mesh tastic. Okay, let's look at mesh tastic because I wanted to search that search for those anyway.
Speaker 2: I think I.
Speaker 1: Searched Lilygo last night and I added a couple of Lilygo items to the but they had a they they yeah, Lilygo Norman and last night. Because Amazon has been emailing the influencer saying, here's some stuff that's gonna be on sale. Well, here's some but don't share it early. Don't share it early. That's why my email went out this morning. So I kind of knew about a few things.
Speaker 2: But uh uh, let's see Fong who might be.
Speaker 1: The seller, But it says brand colon Fong Who, So I guess to them, brand and seller is the same thing, but it's it's really not mestastic. Okay, all right, there's a two pack of hell Tech V these Heltech V three's man, you can find you can find these things pretty regularly, and they're okay. I've kind of graduated beyond these hell Tech although that one right there looks like it as an internal battery. I didn't like the fact that you had to plug the Helltech into an external battery when I was carrying mine around. But there's there's three D printed enclosures and stuff you can get for them right there. That one's twenty percent off right now, it looks like a two Yeah, it's a two pack for twenty percent off, about twenty five bucks a pop. After that same thing there, the sens cap from Seed Studios is not on sale right now. Ut Y, I think you KB five U t Y Dave. I think I saw you in the chat earlier as seed planning any Prime day sales. He's uh, he kind of partners with Seed Studios on some stuff, So wondering about that. Let's see what's this. That's still a hell Tech board in there, just a different case for it. Twenty percent off of that two pack, Okay, has internal battery. Okay, good good good good Prime Day Okay, So some stuff's in there. Make sure to check for thirty six megahertz Heltech's for balloon chasing. And support Andrew. Yeah, it's a good idea. Is he using four to thirty He's not using nine hundred megaherts on his balloon, Huh. I got an email from him about that lunch they did last Sunday, and I was like, if we hadn't just come back from an eight day vacation, I would have gone to that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But that's the second launch they've done, like in the last couple of months. So hopefully they'll do another one soon, because they just did one and then they did another one, and prior to this first one they did this year. I think it's been more than a year since they've done one. So I'd like to catch one, I told him. I texted Andrew and I said, hey, I want to come out to this. But but then that one day got rained out and they did it the next day, and I had plans that day already in.
Speaker 2: La La La La.
Speaker 1: I just haven't been able to connect with them yet. For twenty twenty five four thirty six for Radio Sunday. I don't know what that is, but okay, I thought they had put an actual messchastic nine hundred megahertz note on it. At one point there was that one that I have a video on this channel that's like three or four years old of them doing the launch. They had like five different devices on it. They had aprs, they had a DMR repeater, they had Laura, a Laura device, not meshtastic, but a Laura device, and then they had something else too. I can't remember what else it was, but they had like five payloads on that. It was really cool to watch how they launched that thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: About the only meshtastic stuff I'm seeing is, oh, there's some antennas. Okay, is the hell Tech stuff, which that's okay, you know, the hell Tech stuff is okay. It's a good entry level device. Again, I've kind of graduated beyond the hell Tech. They're still fine.
Speaker 2: They're just.
Speaker 1: You know, there's better devices out there for more money, better devices for more money. Again, these are a very excellent intro entry level device, ICE having extended range in ten this is always a good idea sixteen percent off. This is a two pack here, but bump bum Okay, what else?
Speaker 2: What else? Let's see here's my store.
Speaker 1: If you guys lose this link, you just go to my store and click on the first Prime day twenty twenty five idea list right here at the top you can find it. And this list is pinned to the top of the YouTube chat. Right now, I'm gonna go ahead and share this in the chat on Rumble again. Thank you for joining us on Rumble. Looks like there's about eleven people watching on Rumble right now.
Speaker 2: You know there was.
Speaker 1: I use restream to multicast to all these platforms, and Rumble has worked with the chat integration a couple of times. Usually it doesn't, but I've seen it work one or two times, and I don't understand why it works sometimes and not others, but it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I guess UH B.
Speaker 1: Tech Radios has joined the uh Instagram feed. Get the UV pro and bf f e HP pro. While they are there, not many of the tan ones left. They said, thanks for joining guys. We talked about the B Tech and all y'all's good sales here just a little bit ago, so I appreciate you guys joining the the Instagram chat. Radio Sundae or Soned or however you say it as a battery powered instrument package typically attached to a weather balloon, measures and transmits adspect spirit data to the grounds to Okay, cool, Hey a weather a weather device on a weather balloon.
Speaker 2: Who'd have thought?
Speaker 1: What a con Okay, yeah, I just want to put him radio crap on a weather brullun who cares about the weather?
Speaker 2: I'm kidding. Yeah, no, okay, that makes sense. That's cool. Uh No, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I gotta text somebody. Hold on, so what else? What else do you I want to look for? That's fine. I'm currently still in my meeting comma will be done soon. Meeting a guy to sell a thing on Facebook marketplace here shortly? Okay, can you make another video with the hex tenna and the new yay Zoo.
Speaker 2: Where did that go?
Speaker 1: There? It is kJ five JPA, the hex Tenna and the new yea Zoo. Okay, I can look at that. And I want to use that X tenna again. Really like that antenna. And I'm definitely going to be using the new Yazoo and several videos upcoming. So yeah, yeah, I can look at that.
Speaker 2: Thanks for the idea.
Speaker 1: B Tech Radios is Yeah, there they are, so yeah. See the Instagram chat is transferring over, but the rumble chat doesn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it works, sometimes doesn't, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Did y'all already do the dongles? Dongles? What are you talking about? Don?
Speaker 1: Forty five auto? Good, Good afternoon, Don. That's actually a good idea. Have Andrew come on to a livestream and explain it. I've talked to Andrew about coming on and talking about that before. That was probably two or three years ago when we were talking about that, and we haven't really followed up about that. But that's a really good idea, be a really good topic for a livestream. SDR dongles. Okay, no, we haven't done that yet, all right, sawn off zigb.
Speaker 2: The heck is that gateway antenna for home assistant? That's just like a.
Speaker 1: That's just like a Wi Fi dongle. I think that's not SDR R t L SDR does not look like it's on prime day sale. Nope, some antennas and jumpers there R two Yeah, rt L SDR stuff does not look as it looks. No prime day sales on that stuff, at least not yet. Again, four days of this stuff, four days for the sale they could go on there. Digi rig, that's a good question, did you rig there's a digi rig? Now it doesn't look like it. Nope, no sale on the digit rig Did you rig cables? Nothing there, Nope, doesn't look like it. A lot of the times the smaller vendors don't do the don't participate in the sale. But that's okay.
Speaker 2: Did you rig sdr one more?
Speaker 1: He's only talking about dongles because it has dawn in it.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Yes, Norman, I used this as obs you're watching right now.
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 1: Two ninety nine is a good price on the Anchor C three hundred? Is that the one we talked about? I don't remember the model dumb C three hundred, No, we didn't talk about that one. Two o nine, two o nine, Timothy three hundred, six hundred serds one hundred watt two way fast charging two hundred and eighty eight what hour. It's not a bad price thirty percent off two o nine though whom Anchor's anchor is good brand?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna which one was that that I.
Speaker 2: Was looking at. I think I'm gonna probably buy this.
Speaker 1: That little that little guy that goes in that's goes in your backpack. I think it was this one. Yeah, it was this one in your list? Yeah, this uh what anchor power bank power station. I don't really have a number on it, not in the list anyway, It's got probably got some numbers somewhere. I think there's one that's even smaller than this. That's good, but I mean fifty percent off of that thing, My gosh, how can you go wrong with that? Flex rat Flex radio is not sold on Amazon. Sorry, Mino or Meno, however you say that, Paine Mwo, thank you for joining us. Thank you for the d X buddy, good to see you from the Netherlands. Lon that was probably there. Yeah, last weekend there was a balloon over DFW with a Crossman repeater outputting on full forty six dot zero. I never could figure out the two meter input frequency that was. That was the Plano Amateur Radio Club balloon Team. They launched on Sunday morning. So go check out. They have a mailing list. If you go to the Plano Amateur Radio Club website and sign up for their balloon team mailing list, you'll get emails when they're doing stuff. I'm on that list. I bet it'll charge the FTX one battery dawn because it's eighty seven WAT output. This I assume you're talking about this one in my on my screen right now. Yeah, the FTX one battery needs a forty five watt or better, and eighty seven obviously is higher than forty five. So yeah, that should be no problem charging the charging that at all. When does the next gigaparts make an offer? We do not have anything planned as of right now. We are going to do it again, but it's probably going to be a few months. Is it our WK or is it? I thought it was Park balloon p A r K balloon I think is the email header that I get, you know what? Let me look it up. I thought it was park but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it is rw K. It's called p A r K balloon on groups dot io and okay, so okay, so I'm reading the email the Richardsonaria Balloon addicts Richard and Wireless Club will be launching, but they call it Park balloon, so maybe it's a Is it a collaboration between Richardson Wireless Club and the Plano Amateur Radio Club? I don't know because they call it Park balloon and Park is Plano Amateur Radio Club. Let's see if I can find a freaking uh link to this whoever does it. They're given K five RWK links in this email, but they're calling but the I don't know. That's confusing. Uh, let me see if I can find a link to this mailing list home Park Balloon at K five p r K dot groups dot io. It sounds like a collaboration to me. That's the man that's the link to the groups dot io list, and it looks to me like it's actually Plano Amateur Radio Club. But this last launch did have something to do with rich Richardson Marless Club. I don't know how they're collaborated together. That'd be a question for them. Plano's right next to Richardson, so they probably just work together on it. That was Sunday's line. Yes, that was Sunday's launch. That's what I'm oh. Okay, the link you just shared, Paul, thank you. Okay, Yeah, so there. The name of the list is park Balloon and the Sunday launch was in collaboration with RDBK. I assume they're Plano Amateur Radio Club since they named the group that, but I don't know whichever one they're with. It's East freaking Dallas, Okay, it's on the other side of Dallas from where I'm at, and it's a club over there, and they do a fantastic job with balloons, but maybe they can't decide who they want to be.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So No, it's okay. Sorry about the rabbit hole. That's all right, No worries there, all right?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 1: What else you want to I've got about I've got ten, maybe fifteen more minutes before we need to shut this down.
Speaker 2: So what else do you guys want to look for? Just for prime solar, Let's just do solar.
Speaker 1: An eco flow kh Eka Worthy twelve pack, colorful replacement lights. Okay, solar lanterns, Oh those are kind of cool. Okay, solar camping lanterns rechargeable.
Speaker 2: Nice hm.
Speaker 3: H uh yeah uh, Timothy, the new one hundred watt I know you power bank should charge the yaz as well.
Speaker 1: Actually the older one that I have, the larger I have too. I have a small one and a large one. The large one I have have has a sixty five watt port on it that will charge the because it requires a forty five wat port that should I haven't tried it. I haven't tried it. Maybe I'll try it, but that should charge the battery for the FTX one as well. Should It is more than forty five watts, so it should boom boom. Oh, I know what I want it.
Speaker 2: How about UFI?
Speaker 1: I use this brand of stuff for my uh I have a driveway camera. In fact, uh no, that's not it. I have a driveway camera. I have a robot vacuum. The dumb thing about this vacuum is it doesn't connect to Wi Fi, so you have to just control it from the app while you're in. I think it's Bluetooth or something, but you can't remote control it. But most of their stuff. I have their doorknob. That's the floodlight I have on my garage right now. I have their door locks on my front and back door. They have a code you can enter or a fingerprint reader. My wife and I have fingerprints. I give coos to everybody else, everybody who I want to have access to my house. Oh oh no, that's not UFI. I thought that was a UFI game camera. I was like, oh, I would buy that. It's not though it's another brand. So but Ufi's a good brand. I've really enjoyed their stuff, and their stuff doesn't always connect to the Internet. You have to actually get a Internet hub to connect the doorknobs and the floodlight to the Internet. And that's good because if you don't want people potentially hacking into your stuff, you don't have to connect it to the Internet, so you don't have to worry about it being monitored. Because I connected, I connected one of my doorlocks to the Internet with the hub, and I connected my driveway light to the hub so that I could monitor it remotely when I'm not at home.
Speaker 2: But you don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: They have an option where you actually have to buy an extra piece to connect it to the internet, to connect it.
Speaker 2: To Wi Fi.
Speaker 1: Otherwise, it's just like a standalone service inside your home. You can buy a little hard drive and record video from your cameras onto your internal hard drive at home, so it's a little bit more secure than something that's always monitoring you and you don't know what data they're sending about you over the internet.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's see, Blue Eddy is good too. Yes, Blue Eddy is a blue Eddy to hundred popped up with the fifty eight percent off, but I don't know. Oh yeah, Blue Eddy is Paul Blue Eddie is a good brand. Let's see Blue Eddie Elite two hundred. There we go, yep, fifteen. Oh it is right there. Fifty nine percent off. Wow, that is crazy. Okay, then that one's getting added.
Speaker 2: Yeah again.
Speaker 1: Like I said a minute ago, Ecoflow was the first of partner with me, so I like to promote their stuff because I personally used it and I really really like it. It works very well. I've never had an Ecoflow product fail on me. Ever, But that does not mean that Blue Eddy, Jackerie Oops, or Opus, or however you want to say it. That doesn't mean these brands are no good, not at all. Actually, these Blue Eddy and Jackerie are fantastic brands. I've just never had the pleasure of actually using them. Battery laptop power bank what's this about? Two hundred and eighty eight? What? Oh that's kind of neat sixty percent off. Wow, it's a power bank for your laptop.
Speaker 2: It'll power your laptop for a long time. Okay, let's see.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna search for Panasonic tough Book because I need a new.
Speaker 2: Power adapter for my tough Book, just for prime boom. Probably not yeah, probably not.
Speaker 1: Probably out of luck with that as far as a prime day sale goes.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope, nope, nope. Okay, no good.
Speaker 1: I like the five hundred and sixty watt alternator charger Bluelady has for solar power stations. So eco if I understand what you're talking about, it's a system you connect to the alternator in your vehicle and when your engine is running, it'll charge your power station. Is that what you're talking about, Because Eco Flow has one of those that they sent to me, and I haven't had a chance to install it yet, but I'm going to use it to power my my My eco Flow Delta system that I carry with me is the Eco Flow an anchor both HF silent, so yeah, for the most Yeah, anchor is definitely HF silent. The Eco Flow when you turn on the inverter to ac does make a little bit of noise. I actually have a video on this channel using the ecoflow Delta products, the Delta Max I think for while running the Ellacraft kPa five hundred amplifier at a potacite I had, I had the Eco Flow battery in the back of my truck and I ran an extension cord to the kPa five hundred. Had it set up on a picnic table at Galveston Island State Park, and you could hear a little bit of r F noise. It wasn't bad, but you could hear a little bit of RF noise in that. But that's almost typical of any DC to AC inverter. It's going to cause that. I could have probably fixed all that with toroids or fairite beads. I was just there for a couple hours that day, so I didn't worry about it. But if I if I do something like that again, I'll probably try to try.
Speaker 2: To keep it there.
Speaker 1: Let's see, Okay, so what was I doing? Oh yeah, five hundred and sixty watt alternator charger. It's called a charger one. Yes, that's right. Okay, blue Eddy alternator, Come on, no results, blue Eddy. Uh spelled that wrong. Let's see charger one. There you go, Okay, charger one. I wouldn't it looked like you stop typing that because you put dot.
Speaker 2: Dot dot after it.
Speaker 1: Charger one, five hundred and sixty watt alternator charger fifty off Wow, okay, six times faster than a cigarette lineer.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I would hope. So six times.
Speaker 1: Faster and cigarette lighter chargers, okay, six times faster than the little two we have cigarette lighter charger you have in your vehicle compatible with ninety five percent of the solar generators.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I don't have experience with this, and I don't technically have experience with the Ecoflow either. Fifty percent off, dude, holy crap, get it and try it, and just do it within the window of returns for Amazon, because if you don't like it, you can send it back. I keep losing this thing because it's they got it. They got these in a weird order there it is prime day, Okay. Now, if I go to Ecoflow, okay, this is the one I have, it's only thirty two percent off. Okay, So the blue Addy is a good better price right now. This one's eight hundred watts instead of five hundred and sixty watts. It's a three in one because it will take also a solar input, I believe. Uh, here's a five hundred watts solar.
Speaker 2: Eco flow file.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's a five hundred wat version two ninety nine. I'm pretty sure I've got the eight hundred watt version. I can't remember right now which one I have. I have one of these. I'm going to put it in the truck so that I can carry my Delta Pro power station with me to camp sites when I'm boondocking at the Deer Lease mostly, and I've got a system similar to this in the truck that charges my external epoch battery right now. But I'm gonna put this in the truck also so that one's not on prime sale. This one is on Prime Day sale for thirty two percent off, but that Blue Eddy looks like it's a better price right now. Although it's not as big as this one. It's five hundred and sixty wide, so it's in between these two. But if I think that both of these would be a good choice, I don't think either one is necessarily better than the other, but that's the But the Eco Flow is the one I have, And again I haven't installed it yet, so I can't really talk about it. I can't really attest to how good or it is or isn't, but good. I'm glad that Blue Eddy has a has a product similar to that. JPC twelve hf Okay, I think this is gonna be the last thing. This is an official Ham radio thing. My thoughts on the JPC twelve HF. I haven't actually used that, but that's the one that Mike keeps raving about. Right, Mike's more of an intenna guru than I am. Yeah, we looked at this earlier.
Speaker 2: It's not on sale.
Speaker 1: Mike says he was overly impressed. He was expecting very little from this antenna, but he was impressed with how well it worked, and I would take his I would take his word for that.
Speaker 2: One hundred and forty.
Speaker 1: It looks like kind of like a copy of a Buddystick Pro, or maybe a direct copy of a Buddy Stick Pro.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Radiotity has something like this that they recently sent to me, and I don't know if I don't know how similar it is. But all I don't know much of this intendant all the except for the fact that Mike really likes it, and I trust his opinion on antennas. Any recommendations for an electronics travel organizer to hold wires antennas and three hts Any recommendations for an electronic travel organizer to hold wires antennas and three ht's probably this gable bag I do have to shut this down shortly. This guy is not now, this guy is in. You know I would get something like this tool Role here, Horvest junt box. How do you say that I would get something like this for that? This is the one I've been recommending, and it was on sale for a while. It is currently not. They had a twenty five percent off coupon on this one.
Speaker 2: For a while. This is very well made. I've got one.
Speaker 1: I did a whole video on it, and you can keep stuff in it, like you know, you've got an analyzer. You could totally put an HT in here if you wanted to. These pockets are interchangeable, like they're velcrode in, so you can move the pockets around in different order if you want to. Not on sale right now, but I hope this is in. This one's in already in my h my idea list on Amazon. I'm hoping that they put this one on sale sometime during Prime Day this week, sometime before Friday. But that's the one I rate would recommend. Otherwise, just find like a tool roll or something. This official tool Role. I don't know how official that is, because I think they're from China, although Gables from China. Also ramble gear tool roll Okay, something like that. That's what That's what I would recommend, something like that. Yeah, Inline RFI field Okay, this iss gotta be the last thing because I gotta go Inline are filters. That's a water filter. No, they don't know what that is. Amazon doesn't know what They conveniently don't know what RIFI is because ninety eight percent of the stuff sold on Amazon causes RFI, so they don't want to admit that exists. That's just my opinion. I might be wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There are some Faerrite beads fifteen percent off of those.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So once again, this is the idea list. It's right here. It's pinned at the top of this chat. I will put it in here again. Right there. This is the Redivus page, which is the red of Aus Amazon page which you can and save an additional ten percent off this week with the coupon code of Ham Radio two ten, Ham Radio two one zero, no dashes, no spaces, just Ham Radio two ten get you ten percent more off of the prices listed on this page, and then we're gonna give away some Redivus radios. Probably on my next live stream this week, probably on Thursday. So that is that. Appreciate you guys hanging with me today. Thank you for using the Amazon links. Once again, I am an Amazon associate. These links do earn me a commission for most of the items, but they help to support the channel. If you don't want to use them for whatever reason, that's fine. Just go to Amazon dot com search, hit the drop down menu at the top next to the search search box, go to the jas for just Prime and search for what you want to. The search doesn't really seem to work that well. But if you just go to the front page of Amazon, they've got a lot of stuff on the front page. Deals you might like save on Amazon devices, thirty five percent off, buzzworthy deals, this kind of thing, all the stuff with the red tags on it. Just look for that easy to find on Amazon. But I appreciate you guys using my link because it does help to support the channel. Sign up on my email list Hamradio two dot com forward slash email dash sign up be sending out some more. There are actually several websites that are running Prime deals from their own website in honor of Prime Day or what he wantsever you want to say, because I got at least four, maybe five emails yesterday and today about random websites just running prime deals from their own website, not on Amazon, off of Amazon, so some other sales going on. I'll be sharing those in the email blast that I send out tomorrow morning. Seventy three. All you guys, have a good afternoon, and we will talk soon. Attact statut