Speaker 1: Oh better that are.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, Trigger Warner.
Speaker 3: This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 2: Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 4: Hello, and welcome back to the show. This is the fourth and final installment of Into the Cultiverse, featuring Me your Favorite Podcast Forever and Colby How are you? Colby?
Speaker 1: How do you know their favorite?
Speaker 4: Because they've listened to all four parts of the culti Verse so far, but maybe you're their favorite. There will be a bonus episode of Into the Cultiverse available on Cosmic Peach Patreon only, not next week but the week after, and it's gonna be full of all kinds of fun stuff. But today I'm actually kind of excited because I was going to cover a cult that I had talked about in the past a little bit, but Colby decided to change his cult, and then he was talking to me about two cults that he was in between, and I thought both of them were so interesting that they should both be covered, so I changed mine as well. I'm not going first today. You're up, Smalls, But I mean, are you excited for this last episode?
Speaker 1: Excited as I ever have been?
Speaker 4: So Yes, so technically yes, I'm actually kind of ready to be done talking about cults because the more cults that I look into, the less faith I have in humanity.
Speaker 1: What if you want to start a cult that should give you more faith.
Speaker 4: I don't want to start a cult.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should.
Speaker 4: What would it be called cosmic cult?
Speaker 1: It's probably already taken.
Speaker 4: Probably. Did you know that there's a monster drink that's called cosmic peach. The flavor is called cosmic peach.
Speaker 1: No, but there's a cider, a drink that does cosmic fruits and their Imperial ciders, so like nine percent alcohol. I think it's two towns.
Speaker 4: They don't have a cosmic peach.
Speaker 1: You have a cosmic pair. Hey, cosmic paar.
Speaker 4: Didn't somebody call you that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Someone in the comments said mister and missus.
Speaker 4: Cosmic peach and cosmic pear, right, something like that. See, we read your comments. You don't think we do, but we do.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they just pop up automatically on Spotify. But I have seen a.
Speaker 4: Few, and overwhelmingly positive or negative.
Speaker 1: That's probably overwhelmed overwhelmingly positive. You're never going to get one hundred percent positive. Most people who make comments are haters. Anyway. Oh, some of them are a lot apparently.
Speaker 4: Those of you who have left positive comments, thank you. We appreciate this poet as always.
Speaker 1: I appreciate the negative comments just as much. Well, I don't keep those.
Speaker 4: I don't want to come on, I'm not reading them anyways, the negative ones. But do you have anything you wanted to wrap up from the last episode?
Speaker 1: It almost seems like there's something that I didn't say that I wanted to.
Speaker 4: I watched it again today, our last episode.
Speaker 2: I remember what we were.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, you know, like children of God, Children of God and I did the Movement for the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God. Joseph Kibba with Terry. Oh, that's something I was gonna say. We met some new friends over the weekend and you were telling them about our new show, and you were hyping up the movement of the Restoration of the Ten Commandments of God. I think it's grown on you.
Speaker 1: How did I hype them up?
Speaker 4: Because you were like, oh, yeah, it was so crazy because it was very programmed to kill esque and like they had all these bodies buried all over these different people's properties and shit, and like, so has it grown on you or not.
Speaker 1: I gave it a ten out of ten.
Speaker 4: That was only after I was whining and complaining. Though.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why I talked up your cult. You're gonna do some math here.
Speaker 4: Just sympathy, that's all. That was just sympathy.
Speaker 1: I think that it's a cool story, okay, but as a cult, I thought we were reading like one out of ten of like where it stands on? Like what the cults that you think are the most crazy or intriguing? I don't know. Yeah, so I know that you thought I was giving your presentation a little performance. Always get elevens, babe, Well, I.
Speaker 4: Always take everything to personally. You know that I watched back the Shut Up. I watched back the first and second episode two. Uh, just you know, seeing how far we've come in our journey. And I have not been rating them, remember I said that, because you were like, have you been rating them? And I was like, yeah, I've been writing them. I think I only rated one of them. I haven't been rating all of them. I've been asking you to rate your own colts even and I don't say anything, but I'm so excited for the cult that you decided not to cover. And I did, because you might actually be sorry you didn't pick this one. It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, I had started looking into it already, but I was finding the other one that what I'm about to do. I mean, they're both very interesting in the fact that they are modern and all these other cults they have similar elements and their old school ideas mixed with alien shit.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And I didn't at first glance. I didn't think that my cult had anything to do with alien shit, but there is a little bit, and uh, it's hard to escape that. But anyway, these two cults are very modern and maybe even say transgender.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, color me curious.
Speaker 1: Well, I know yours has some of that, right, and so does mine.
Speaker 4: It makes me want to reference that Saturday Night Live episode my friends called me Whiskers because I'm curious like a cat.
Speaker 1: I didn't know where you're going with this, but.
Speaker 4: No, I am curious so real, So I guess you're up small unless you have anything else you wanted to add.
Speaker 1: Oh not really, Oh, do you.
Speaker 4: Want to tell everyone about my hot new haircut? Those of the listeners who can't see it.
Speaker 1: Julia got a hot new haircut, and it.
Speaker 4: Really turns him on. He said he felt it in his beehole the first time he saw its shock waves.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I said.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's actually not looking too hot right now because I didn't wash my hair today. But you know who has time for that When you're researching cults.
Speaker 1: You could have just shaved your head if you were committed to the cause.
Speaker 4: I'm not going full on Manson family Sinnnon. There you go, Cinnemon, Ready.
Speaker 1: You set go. This week I will be talking about the Church of Euthanasia Dun Dun Dun, And I really I don't know. I was kind of surprised I hadn't heard about these people, but I the more I looked into it, I think I did come across it. So we can just dive right in. I would say that this would have been good in the nineties episode too.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a nineties thing.
Speaker 1: It is. It's mostly nineties and apparently they disbanded for a period of time, but it sounds like they are active once again. And one of the more intriguing things about this cult is, you know, you dig deep enough, you could always find reasons to think that there's intelligence ties to what's going on. But this one's undeniable that this guy was pushed forward by government, and kind of when I lay out what this cult believes a lot of you will make ties to certain elitist people who have very similar pillars.
Speaker 4: Doctor Kevorkian.
Speaker 1: Doctor Koborkian was a saint compared to these guys. No, he was ordained as a saint in the Church of euthanasia. You know who else was? All right, Margaret fucking Sanger.
Speaker 4: In Asias and like what you do to cripple old dogs and cats.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, and Kavorkian was doing it to people. Now, let's just get this clear. I am not against people killing themselves if you're fucking in pain mentally physically. You know, we do have right to die in Oregon. But it's more, you know, it's fixated around, you know, Christ terminal deaths, like cancer, cancer, stage four cancers Canada, you can just have a fucking ereache and the governmental comput you out of your misery.
Speaker 4: So in Oregon, if you're like terminal cancer, you can say euthanize me and they'll do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you used to have to fly to like parts of Europe. I think Sweden had it before we did.
Speaker 4: Well, Oregon's just ahead of the curve on everything, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I don't know, I don't think we're the only state. I could be wrong about California. Maybe, well California helps the drug addicts do it. But anyway, uh, I think a brief overview of the founder could be better summed up by seeing this person named Chris Korda. So we're going to talk about everything with the foundation of this shit. But first we're going to watch an episode of Jerry Springer. And we're only going to watch a few minutes of it, but we're going to watch Think it's on my birthday, August eleventh of nineteen ninety seven, there was an episode on Jerry Springer. So they founded in ninety two, So this is going to be about five years into.
Speaker 4: The church in Asia.
Speaker 1: Yes, what would you do?
Speaker 5: What would you do if the person you love told you that they wanted to join a cult that supports suicide, cannibalism, and even eating the flesh of aborted babies. Well, in a moment, we're going to meet a woman who actually says she wants to join this cult. But first let's meet the founders. Reverend Chris Carter, Pastor Kim and vermin x.
Speaker 1: That's this ministry.
Speaker 5: Give me four things that you believe in. What are the basic tenets of your philosophy.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we're gonna get to the four pillars of the church. Ethanasia. You already know what they are. They're suicide, abortion, asomy.
Speaker 5: Wait sac say that again.
Speaker 3: Suicide abortion, And we're gonna every one of them.
Speaker 4: And this is a faith.
Speaker 3: This is this is this is an organized religion.
Speaker 5: And this has to do with iron, Yes it does, and we're gonna explain it is recycling cans. You're talking about suicide.
Speaker 4: It's funny.
Speaker 5: Why is it necessary?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 5: But why is it necessary? You don't want to hurt the animals? I appreciate that, But why is it necessary to fulfill your belief that people have to commit suicide or human beings have to go around eating each other? Here's the cannibalism. Why is that necessary? If you don't want to kill this, don't kill animals, but don't kill people? Why on?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Why did I bring up the veal cow? Because humans are cruel to animals? No, because humans are animals. That's what this is about. If we sit you down at a table and put pig flesh and human flesh in front of you and blindfolds you. You won't be able to tell the difference because flesh is flesh.
Speaker 2: Why don't you think.
Speaker 3: About that the next time you bite into your cheeseburger. We're talking about a massive system of cruelty.
Speaker 5: Monstress, you make the blindfold challenge.
Speaker 3: Take the blindfold challenge. You won't be able to tell the difference.
Speaker 1: Your face.
Speaker 4: What's that a toad on a crucifix?
Speaker 1: Fetus? I think so?
Speaker 4: So I don't want to know anything about this.
Speaker 1: Cult, Yes you do.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: What did you notice about Chris Kuerda right off the bat?
Speaker 4: Well, he's a tryinny.
Speaker 1: Well, it's funny because whenever I was listening to or reading coverage of this cult, every buddy referred to Chris as a she. That's your choice. I don't know how I'm going to be at the pronoun game here.
Speaker 4: So we're going Chris is a man?
Speaker 1: Is a trans woman?
Speaker 4: Has he had surgery?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: And then he's a man.
Speaker 1: He's kind of back and forth. Did the Demi Levado thing, like, oh, breaking news. I no longer use ay them's. I'm back to she her, so he's kind of waffled and dashed around the board of the transgender thing. So to understand more about this organization, we'll start with Chris Corrida. Chris was born in New York City in nineteen sixty two to very wealthy parents. I don't remember if his dad was in finance or media, but he was kind of a successful motherfucker, and his mom was an aspiring actress, and they were pretty wealthy.
Speaker 4: So it's always the wealthy ones that cut their penises off.
Speaker 1: By Chris's own account, at the age of ten, his life was changed when he read a New York Times article. So he was born in nineteen sixty two, so this would have been the early seventies, and it was a New York Times headline that was very climate alarmist, which in seventy two, I mean I remember they were. I mean I wasn't alive in the seventies, but people who were tell me, you know the shit they're saying about global warming and climate change. Now, back when I was a kid in seventies, it was an ice age is coming. You ever heard that? Yeah, there's an even a video of Leonard Nimoy doing some science special talking about the coming ice Age, and that was in the seventies. But anyway, Chris was really worried about all that stuff, and it kind of spills over into his overlook on life and our role as people on the planet. And I'm going to be straightforward and say that if I knew about this group and the I don't know two thousands that when I was maybe in my twenties, I probably would have been on board with a lot of this shit. Oh like, it's.
Speaker 4: Clarify what parts you're on the abortion, the cannibalism, or the what were the four tenants? Again?
Speaker 1: So the four pillars are suicide, no, But the reason for what they were doing and the way they went about doing it is very I don't know, like almost no. So we'll get to the four pillars, but it's almost like Project Mayhem. And even Chris, when you listen to interviews that he's done in recent years, he talks about how they were culture jamming, which you know, are you familiar with that term? Culture jamming is like when you insert yourself in a performative way that big public events and it's almost like a troll, like you know who Alex Stein is that guy that always goes to like city council meetings.
Speaker 4: Does he have a fetus on a crucifix?
Speaker 1: Well, he's a comedian, he's gotten big. He always had a conspiracy podcast, Alex Stein, I'll show you. I'm sure you would know who he is. But anyway, what he was doing at city council meetings, that's just an example of culture jamming. Now these guys took it to a whole new level and we'll get into some of that, but just a little brief history. Chris was an aspiring artist. He actually has a pretty immersive music catalog in techno music, and they have I you know, I listened to a lot of it, and I won't sure you did, but I did. I listened to about four or five songs and it's techno and it's really.
Speaker 4: Even like techno.
Speaker 1: No, I don't, but doing the research, you'd want to at least like look at it. Sure, so I'm gonna put it on a playlist.
Speaker 4: Cute, your infant cute.
Speaker 1: That is not even an exaggeration of like shut up, if you went, if he went and listened to all his songs, I guarantee you that would have a ninety percent chance of being in there.
Speaker 4: Your neighbor, eat, eat your neighbor.
Speaker 1: That's Alex Jones, look at my neighbor's ass right now, just thinking I'm a part into it anyway. God, this one for me is like the history of it is worthy of just a brief overview. So this artist tortured Soul, comes out as transgender in college, disowns his parents because of their excessive lifestyle. He had a you know, stick up his ass over capitalism, uh, industry, and he decides to start a movement. Now, if you ask him why he decided to start a movement, he had a dream one night and in the dream, some form of alien that he calls the bean spoke to him. And what the being said was.
Speaker 6: Eat your neighbor, eat, eat your neighbor. You then asia youth, youth, the asia. Oh, he brings a whole new meaning to eating ass.
Speaker 1: I can't find exactly what the being said, I had it pulled up earlier, but I compare a phrase here. In the dream, the being told Chris that it was an alien viewing Earth from a neighboring dimension and that it was just the same spiel that you hear a lot of these people talk about the alien asked why do we trust our leaders that are just leading us into this industrial mayhem, and that we were not going to be able to sustain as a species. And the conversation went on. But he woke up mumbling to himself, saved the planet, kill yourself, and that became the slogan of the Church of Euthanasia. And so at the time Chris was.
Speaker 4: Rudy, why didn't you start with himself?
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people ask why are you still alive? And so, yeah, valid question.
Speaker 4: Oh he doesn't have an answer for that. He does save the planet, kill you yourself, but not me.
Speaker 1: He's been quoting as saying everybody should kill himself when they feel like it, and if I feel like it, I'll do it, and that's my business.
Speaker 4: I guess that's an answer. Sure, you think Kurt Cobain was a member, he said this was all the nineties. Rage you think Kirk Cobain was a member of the Church of Euthanasia?
Speaker 1: No, okay, do we think Kirk killed himself?
Speaker 4: Maybe in another timeline that's why he did.
Speaker 1: It, all right. So, at the time that he had this dream, he was living with this guy who was I don't remember his first name. His last name's kim Bert, and he ended up going by Pastor kim He was in that Jerry Springer clip. He was the dude in the middle with the cross and.
Speaker 4: What I'm just listening about this cold.
Speaker 1: He is killing me. So he was an activist from the nineteen sixties, you know, anti war stuff, quite a protester, and he was said to have had a pretty big influence on the way Chris viewed the world. So they ended up launching this thing together in nineteen ninety two. Some of the interviews I've listened to with Chris, he says it's as far back as ninety one that it was an official religion, but everything points to nineteen ninety two. And the way that they went about getting some attention was they would go to large public events. They would go to protests and counter protest. They would go anywhere, like I think one of their first big ones was a KKK rally, and they went as anti protesters, but they always had their signs that say that had the slogans like save the planet, kill yourself. I mean, as this thing progresses, they just get weirder. One of them was Eat, a queer fetus for Jesus.
Speaker 4: Why does it have to be a queer.
Speaker 1: One because it gets more attention, I would suspect. But one of the first things that got major attention was a pro life rally and they showed up and they had like doll heads on pikes with like bloody heads. And it just.
Speaker 4: Makes me feel like this cult got started for the one purpose of just fear sensationalism.
Speaker 1: Well, and it is. And while we're on that subject, and then we'll get into the four pillars. There's an art movement that's called Dada and some people pronounce it data. I think it's Dada, Dada da da ar da da. Dadism was an anti art, anti war movement. They emerged in Switzerland in nineteen sixty during World War One. It was a reaction against the perceived madness and absurdity of war, challenging traditional artistic values and embracing chants, absurdity, and nonsense. Data artists used various media, including collage, photo montage, and ready mades to question the meaning of art and its role in society. And a lot of this stuff morphed into like performance art, like Marina Abramovich type shit or just street performers in general, but they really keened in on like the trolling aspect and just honing in on the absurd and their tactics. Their tactics were very troll like, and I think if that word was commonly more commonly used in the nineties, I think that kind of came around later, but they would have just called these guys trolls. Because in Chris Corda's own philosophy, he often contradicts everything he stands for. So let's get into the four pillars because, as he mentioned in that Jerry Springer clip, the four pillars are suicide, abortion.
Speaker 4: Cannibalism, cannibalism.
Speaker 1: What was the fourth sodomy?
Speaker 4: Butt stuff?
Speaker 1: Let's make clear a pillar and let's talk about sodomy, because what do you think sodomy is.
Speaker 4: Well, I learned this from you that it's got two definitions, but before you told me, I thought it was butt stuff and that is the common misconception.
Speaker 1: Well, I would say it is the definition of today. If you say sodomy, it's butt stuff. But sodomy is a biblical term.
Speaker 4: It just means like.
Speaker 1: It's any sexual act with you that isn't meant for procreation. H So, if I beat off and spill my seed. Back in the Old Testament days, sodomy is non procreative sexual acts. Like you know, a lot of states still have sodomy laws. There was certain states that had oral sodomy laws, but then as like the.
Speaker 4: The term is not used in the same way anymore.
Speaker 1: No, but as culture advanced, they actually made sodomy only about gay dudes having sex with these laws. So the misconception Chris talking about nonprocreative sex, well, why.
Speaker 4: Don't he say something besides sodomy? Or is this a in for the shock fact.
Speaker 1: Course, because once you sit down with him and ask what the four pillars are anywhere near? Dude. I've listened to a few podcasts that are like within the last few years that have had this guy on and they love him and there so one of them is an anti natalism podcast, and it's all about spreading the word and getting people to not reproduce. So, now, four pillars aside, there was only one thing you had to do to join this shit blood in No, you had to take thou shalt not procreate, and you had to take that vow, and if you ended up procreating and bringing the child to term, then you're excommunicated. So in the beginning of this thing, it only has one hundred to two hundred members. And the only thing he asked was that you take the vow to never procreate, and you signed or you gave over ten dollars. It's a one time membership. So these guys weren't about making money, but they had they had the merch and he said that, oh please, so from bumper stickers alone and save the planet, kill yourself. I've seen those bumper stickers and a lot of them are knockoffs, but they were started by this group. And he said that they sold hundreds and thousands of dollars worth the bumper stickers, but they they just put the money right back into like making more. And he said, all the money that we ever made, we spent and we wasted it. And it was never about money. I mean, he's an anti capitalist. I would say that, you know, that's pretty convenient take for a fucking kid who grew up rich and then had the right.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he's had the.
Speaker 1: Luxury of disowning his parents after you know, they'd send him to school. Another popular bumpers, well just for just for fun at the end of this, I could pull up a list of their slogans because they're funny. I mean, if you take them fucking literally, they're disgusting. But I myself can I consider myself to be an absurdist. I find a lot of this shit funny. But the fact is, with his encouragement of suicide, it took its toll, and to date there's only one person who ever killed themselves that they directly linked it to the Church of Euthanasia, but he says there was many and proud of it. Well, they encouraged members kill yourself and leave like a pamphlet next to your body, or have it pulled up on your computer. And their website's still active.
Speaker 4: But why don't they just go get a big tat across their chest and then go home and kill themselves. So everybody knows.
Speaker 1: That seems unnecessary. You could just use a magic marker. But anyway, a woman did kill herself. I don't remember how old she was, but her parents did a civil suit. And he claims there's way more than did on the suicide thing. He was very clear that anything should be voluntary. He didn't, you know, he didn't condone murder in the name of population decrease.
Speaker 4: I think it would be illegal though to encourage it.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's some fine lines that you would have to walk in there. And if I remember correctly, they settled out of court, but he really backed off on that. That happened in two thousand and three. But in nineteen ninety nine, in an interview I think it was a publication called Shovel. He said, it's a shame that nobody has killed themselves and that we've had parents sue us, because that would really help us get publicity. So some other controversial things they did in what year was this? Let me pull it up real quick. In nineteen ninety five, they launched the campaign of Unibomber for President.
Speaker 4: Ted Kaczinski Ted Yes for President.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they had T shirts as you can see here. Boy, But he linked up with this woman named Lydia Eccles. Any relation Damien's older sister.
Speaker 4: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. Oh I don't think he had an older sister named Lydia. Wouldn't that just be the ship would be because this is ninety five, Yeah, that would have been like right in the middle.
Speaker 4: That's why I looked.
Speaker 1: At you crazy she doesn't have her own link. But this is one of the things.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're both actors who Damien and his.
Speaker 1: Sister lidd we're not saying their siblings.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: In fact, at this point I'm willing to say they're not because.
Speaker 4: Just saying it's in the nineties and they're both crazy Satanists.
Speaker 1: Okay, Damian eccles is spelled e c ho ls. I think so right, Yes, Lydia is eccl ees.
Speaker 4: Ah fuck her.
Speaker 1: Then they're still related though in our eyes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this thing didn't really go anywhere. It was mainly just a political stunt, like a lot of things they did. And just to clarify on some of the pillars, cannibalism when you looked into further explanation that was offered nic Yes, well he was for vegan and vegetarianism, so he said, if you have to eat meat, make it human. But I listened to an interview where he was saying, I just flat out said it, like why don't you just do you know, there's a lot of these dead people, so if it's an already dead person, you should eat their flesh. He was saying.
Speaker 4: He was gonna say, kill yourself and let us eat you.
Speaker 1: But he was saying, in a highly advanced society, he would just take a lot of this, these people that we just put in the ground and just throw them in the grinder. At McDonald's. The meat is so highly processed that people wouldn't even know the difference, and even if they did, they'd probably still eat it.
Speaker 4: I think that's true.
Speaker 1: It's highly prophetic. On his perk, there.
Speaker 4: Is a Jewish guy and I watched an interview with him and he said, that's what they do.
Speaker 1: Well, someone of my mom knows they found the fucking human tooth in the hamburger patty.
Speaker 4: Human tooth in a hamburger pat That's what I'm talking about. Like, I know a lot of people poo pooh this interview that I'm talking about, Like he was just bullshitting, but he said that they grind up dead kids and they put them in the McDonald's hamburger patties.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So uh. I Like to Watch is a music video that came out after nine to eleven, and it's a techno song, of course, and in the video, it's showing hardcore porn interlaced with sports clips interlaced with footage of the towers falling, and he said I like to watch people in the streets while I beat my meat. And there was like he would like masturbate and wipe himself with.
Speaker 4: An American flag, This Chris guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was in the music.
Speaker 4: But he's supposed to identify as a girl, and he's talking about beating his meat. That's why he's that's why he's a heat.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think he was beating his geness and anyway, he.
Speaker 4: Was beating his taint.
Speaker 1: That got about a lot of backlash. Of course, people who are even on board with the movement thought it was insensitive and also against the tenant that suicide had to be voluntary. And of course, whatever you think of whoever was in the towers. No, there's a lot of yell out there that think it was fake.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I've never seen the twin Towers of you have I ever seen have you heard people say that? Shit?
Speaker 4: Well, have you ever seen a million dollars?
Speaker 1: Yes, in person, like a million dollars in cash?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, but you know it's real, right.
Speaker 1: No, I don't just a bunch of worthless paper, y'all pretendue.
Speaker 4: Bill Gates and Jeff Epstein what are we asking them if they've ever seen a million dollars.
Speaker 1: Or if they're members of the Church of Euthanasiah. Yeah, to get back to the nine to eleven thing. In an interview, he was saying that, you know, we've been fucking the world up for so long, and the clear symbolism of the entry that the entry wound that the plane left in the tower symbolized of vagina, and America's penis had now become a vagina, So you know, totally putting some transhit in there. Yeah. He started backing off from a lot of this in the two thousands, like the real weird stuff, just doing anything in general. He talked about how any operative knew how and he called himself an operative, any operative who knew how to conduct themselves in the streets. You know, he said that you avoided getting the shit kicked out of him several times. I mean, he did get assaulted a lot, especially at these you know, you go to these abortion pro life or whatever side you're on, both sides are going to be there, and both sides are probably going to get violent if provoked, and he kind of just backed off. In the two thousands, they had a zine that was you know what a zene is. It's like basically pirate, not pirate, not pirate magazine, is what I wanted to say, but more like it was just self published and Zene. The Zene culture is pretty big. But he was in the middle of all that. Of course he had his music stuff going on, pastor vernon.
Speaker 4: You really have music stuff going on. Yes, he was listening to that shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know they had one hundred to two hundred. Yes, they had one hundred to two hundred members at any given time, But then one hundred.
Speaker 4: To two hundred people are listening to that shit.
Speaker 1: But those are just in the flesh members. But if you start looking into the ripple this thing had on the internet they had, you start looking into people who were with the group on that level, and the number gets into the thousands, the tens of.
Speaker 4: Thousands, thousands listening to that garbage, whether.
Speaker 1: They're listening to his music or not, they were on board with the church. And so this is how I want to wrap this up is I think this guy definitely felt a lot of what he said, but he also was more about being shocking, and so he would contradict himself all the time when you listen to him now and he's had some interviews, like I said, and he talks about how he's changed a lot of how he felt when he started this thing, and he claims he's not about killing people. He never wanted like a mass suicide event. But also when the Heaven's Gates thing happened, he had a public thing where he recorded himself and there was people all around there and he had a celebration and he kissed How many people died in Heavens Gates, like one hundred and something, No.
Speaker 4: Not that many. I want to put it in the double digits, like fifty maybe thirty four, twenty seven, thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Thirty nine victims or are the victims, But he kissed thirty nine earthworms in celebration of each suicide. Like this is a joke, could I mean, we've talked about that aspect of it.
Speaker 4: It's a humor.
Speaker 1: And he said he he really just wanted to shift the conversation. And as you've seen, he may have been a little ahead of his time, but this is really caught on, especially the you know, not procreating the youth in Asia. Shit is huge in Canada and this is the part that I left till the end because in the in the mid nineties, they were pressed by the government DIRS in particular, on you guys are going to have to take some steps to become an official religion, and they did. They filed the paperwork, and you know what, the IRS told them, kill yourself. They said, you are not You don't qualify as a religion, but you can qualify as an educational foundation. And so they got tax exempt status in the United States. Government told these crazy fucks that they were an educational foundation. Now, I think the implications of that are fucking crazy, because you see like the WEF and all their fucking people talking about this shit, and the fucking i r S told these guys that they qualified as an educational foundation.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And that's that's what I wanted to close on, was just how crazy this is. In a recent interview, I think it was just a couple of years go, Chris said, this thing is taking off again. He doesn't want anything to do with it. He said he got tired of, you know, the publicity, and he's working in his music. The pastor vermin or whatever the fuck his name was, the guy that had the guy that had the face mask on. Yeah, he quit the church to fucking pursue a career in politics.
Speaker 4: What yes, and you said Margaret Singer.
Speaker 1: Margaret Singer was an ordained saint along with Kavorkian. Of these of this group.
Speaker 4: So wow, how any other famous members?
Speaker 1: No, they had some people maybe the names you would recognize, celebrities and whatnot, who spoke in favor of what they were doing. But they never had anybody. No, say what you want about Brian.
Speaker 4: He's an r guy, you think.
Speaker 1: But let's look just for fun. Let's look up some of their slogans. Thank you for not breeding human extinction while we still can eat people, not animals, Peace, love and sterility, make love or make love not babies, and just shit like that. I implore all of you well look up for look up some of Chris Cord's techno music. Give the website a peruse. It's all fun shit.
Speaker 4: Which part of this were you on board with?
Speaker 1: You said, Well, when I was in my early twenties, I really believed a lot of this existential fucking.
Speaker 4: You thought people should kill them so no, I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought pro creating was stupid when I was in my early twenties.
Speaker 4: Well, you sure have changed from that. Well, what made you change your mind?
Speaker 1: I understood that it's all.
Speaker 4: Bullshit and it's propaganda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean I was probably close to thirty when I really started thinking this climate change shit was all fake. I mean I believed in a lot of it.
Speaker 4: And I didn't meet you in your twenties. I would have thought you were a real d bag.
Speaker 1: I probably would have thought you were too, because you would have been what nine, that's just little crazy bitch even talking to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna start cosmic peach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you met me when I was in my early twenties, that would have been weird. Oh yeah, babysit you I forgot.
Speaker 4: Were you a member of the Children of God?
Speaker 1: I got out with Joaquin Phoenix?
Speaker 4: I thought so because you did some weird stuff when he was babysitting me. Those front robes. Here we are, all these years later, still getting front robes.
Speaker 1: It's a good front rube technique I got.
Speaker 4: Remember I said in the last episode, you love molestation, especially by me?
Speaker 1: All right, cheer turn.
Speaker 4: So wait, you didn't write it? And first, what is the unit of measures?
Speaker 1: Well, the funny thing is about here Jesus fetus. Okay, But the funny thing about this one is when you listen to a lot of people break this down, they come away going, was this even a cult? I think it was, but I think it's more of a modern cult.
Speaker 4: If somebody killed themselves behind it, it's a cult.
Speaker 1: One person doesn't matter. Yeah, and I still hear no remorse. When he talks about the fact that people were killing themselves over this, he says it was a mistake.
Speaker 4: One confirmed. He said there was ment.
Speaker 1: He said, there is definitely a cult. He said there was also people sending them pictures of them eating human flesh. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Cult.
Speaker 1: So there was some inspired cannibalists, or at least people who were working with him. He said, some of them were sent right to our website, and we decided not to post them because they looked too brutal. Oh fuck, I give it out of ten queer baby Jesus, fetus, queer fetus, dear fetus, Baby Jesus.
Speaker 4: How many six I'm giving it? What are the what are the pillars of our rating system?
Speaker 1: You have your whatever pillar you want.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go on this one. Creativity points and shockability nine queer fetuses for Jesus on shockability and what I say, creativity.
Speaker 1: You have to eat nine Jesus fetuses.
Speaker 4: Now I'm not eating shit, but that's my rating.
Speaker 1: I only have to eat six, and I won't even been done with your third by the time I'm done with my six.
Speaker 4: I'd ask you if you joined, but you already said you would have.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't have joined. I just to me, it's very like Project Mayhem.
Speaker 4: It is esque.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, and I definitely think that he was an operative.
Speaker 4: He called himself he called himself one.
Speaker 1: An operative for his cause. Could have been the context of that statement. But when you have the United States government giving you tax exempt status as an educational foundation with the shit you're preaching here, because.
Speaker 4: You hear that, you have to understand that they want this agenda.
Speaker 1: That's why I saved that till the end. I mean this. You could look at a speech that Chris Korda was giving in the late nineties and it's no different than the shit they say at the World Economic Forum. That thing they have every year.
Speaker 4: Is that your cult and my cult are very similar in ways.
Speaker 1: That's why I was choosing between the two.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I was gonna say it's oddly similar.
Speaker 1: I went, like, what's still going on today? You got to put in some current issues like trans stuff.
Speaker 4: And eating fetuses.
Speaker 1: Well, sure you still eat at McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Don't tell them.
Speaker 1: That she doesn't.
Speaker 4: I like a hot apple pie.
Speaker 1: I hate to tell you that's not chunks of pie. The queer fetuses taste extra cinnamon and eat sennem on cults. It's all tied together. All right. I'm gonna go refill my beverage, and then.
Speaker 4: It's your turn make fetus.
Speaker 1: Can I have a file of fetus?
Speaker 4: So this is the path you did not travel down. So made the best cult win.
Speaker 1: I'm taking credit for this even if it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Win that you can.
Speaker 4: I scouted it out because you said you didn't want it. So if this cult wins, then no.
Speaker 1: I told you the two that I was looking into, and you hijacked one of them.
Speaker 4: I said it sounded You said, what sounds more interesting the Church of Youth in Asia or the Twin Flames cult. And I said the Twin Flames.
Speaker 1: Cult, Twin Flames Universe. Excuse me, Yeah, it's not a cult. Jared Leto is a nice guy, just listening to music. Up there, just like ustling.
Speaker 4: But anyways, may the best cult win.
Speaker 1: I'm rooting for you because he usually lose.
Speaker 4: Well, I did a Colby style deep dive on this cult, so I'm not skipping to the punchline. You're gonna have to sit through the whole presentation enjoy it.
Speaker 1: I will. What do you.
Speaker 4: Remember of the Twin Flames universe?
Speaker 1: Well, I, you know, surface level researched both of these two to decide. We're trying to decide which one I wanted to do. You're asking what I remember from that?
Speaker 4: No, I mean was there something in particular you said, Oh, this one's not that interesting.
Speaker 1: No, I think it is interesting. Oh okay, it's got the elements of not astrology.
Speaker 4: New Age spiritualism is what they call it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the twin Flame thing does spill over into astrology.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And they have trans stuff and they have internet stocking.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Crazy. So I think this one is going to be good.
Speaker 4: No, it's gonna be good. I was gonna say that. What sucks about it is you know how I feel about New Age spiritualism, and I dislike it a lot.
Speaker 1: I think you need to meditate. Put a crystal in your ass. And align your chakras before you.
Speaker 4: Say, I don't want to align my chunkras. I don't want to put any crystals in my bee hole. I don't want to do any of that.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, though, is sorry, Jonathan.
Speaker 4: I already show going.
Speaker 1: You're on this guy's fucking platform talking shit.
Speaker 4: Well, I knows how I feel, But I already knew going into this that I was gonna have like a bias against it because I just don't understand people who get involved with this kind of stuff. But anyways, there are aspects of it where I kind of get it, And so I'm like you, I don't know if, like maybe twenty two year old Cosmic Peach would have joined this fucking cult. It's weird to say that, but I am so judging you right now, just like you judged me for wanting to euthanize people. All Right, here it goes. Are you ready? Twin Flames Universe or TFU is an American cult founded in twenty seventeen run by Jeff and Shealia Divine, but their last name is actually a on ay An. They just call themselves Jeff and Sheilia Divine.
Speaker 1: Their last name is legitimately aon m M. That's just as cool when they just stick with that.
Speaker 4: Because they're fucking douchebags. But so, the group's practices are based on elements of New Age spiritualism regarding soulmates, which was popularized in the early two thousands. So Jeff actually went to business school and he always would tell his friends that he was going to be a millionaire one day, and that.
Speaker 1: Guy we all had that guy in our group.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well he actually graduated and shit, he went through business school and he was just like a jerk off that was like, I'm going to be a millionaire one day. And he also brag to his friends that one day he was going to start a cult. So he does some online dating and shit, and he meets someone named Megan Plant who later renames herself Sheilia Divide.
Speaker 1: Oh it's her, Yeah, but we're going I thought he was gonna go through a life lesson with the Megan Plant.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: No, so he sounds like a plant.
Speaker 4: She she's the one who started him down the New Age spiritual awakening tarot cards path. He wasn't into any of this before he met her.
Speaker 1: And uh Llina is a powerful thing that.
Speaker 4: In her petuli pits. I'm sure just reeled him right in. So because Jeff is always saying like, I'm gonna be a millionaire one day, I'm gonna start a cold, I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna he literally thinks of himself as like above average, superior, like and he gets learning shit from this Megan Plant aka Shalia, and basically Jeff takes her crazy ideas and shit and decides he wants to start capitalizing on it, and he starts several websites for money, and he claims on that these different websites that he has a gift and he can heal any illness, including cancer, for a price.
Speaker 1: I remember something about the prices. I don't want to jump ahead because I'm sure you'll say it.
Speaker 4: Well, this is like his dipping his toe in the water, right.
Speaker 1: I know somebody who actually did this.
Speaker 4: Says they could heal anything.
Speaker 1: They used this dude's service twin flames, something to do with twin flames.
Speaker 4: And you no, No, that's truly something she'd be into. Wait till I get into it. So he keeps on this whole. It wasn't just one website. He had different names for himself, and he had several different websites basically selling the same shit like this, I have a gift and for you know, the low price of seven thousand dollars, I can heal you of your ass, fungus or whatever it is that you have. But he realizes the real money is not in illness, it's.
Speaker 1: In true love. So it's a thirsty market.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this before I continue the presentation. What is a twin flame to you?
Speaker 1: To me.
Speaker 4: Your definition of twin flame? Please, sir, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Best guess I know what the definition is. You asked what I think it is? Like, do I believe it? Well, it's like a soulmate, but like soul mat on steroids. In fact, I think that's how they described it in one of their videos. Have you seen that.
Speaker 4: I've seen all of them.
Speaker 1: So did they say that, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Pretty much, That's how they kind of generalize it. But like, what are your thoughts on it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think soulmates are real, but I think that you probably have thousands, and I.
Speaker 4: Think you're you can be soulmates with parents, friends, well, and like the it doesn't have to I guess I should just say I don't think it has to be romantic soulmates. I don't think they're that it necessarily has to be romantic.
Speaker 1: In some Eastern philosophical models, they talk about like a soul group, a soul tribe, and you come back and play different roles to each other, but you're always traveling through lifetimes together. I think Kurt Vonnegut wrote a book about it. I don't remember which one it was. That's great old But yeah, so you could have many soulmates. You can jive with people on that level, but like, your true soulmate is your twin flame. And I've heard people who are big into astrology talk about how you don't even have to be romantic with your two flame.
Speaker 4: But I don't know, do you believe in the concept romantically.
Speaker 1: I think it's just too permanent for what I believe. Like, I don't know if you reshuffle the deck and have a new twin flame every once in a while, or if it's just like through all time and existence, that's your one soulmate.
Speaker 4: Well, this is how, this is the actual definition of it, and then I'm gonna explain my thoughts on it. So, in spiritualism, a twin flame is the other half of a soul and it's a deep and often intense connection, believed to be a mirror of yourself. And it's the concept of one soul splitting into two bodies, often experiencing a shared sense of familiarity and mirroring of each other's strengths, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities. Does that make more sense.
Speaker 1: It's kind of it's kind of masturbatory. But they like your one true soul is just the other half of you.
Speaker 4: That's why they always say that it's usually romantic because it's like the mirrored version of yourself and another person, and that you're meant to meet this person two but.
Speaker 1: It's like one soul cut in half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy, you're and then you meet them and you're supposed to help each other overcome your weaknesses and vulnerabilities because sometimes you can't see it in yourself, but you can see it in your twin flame, and you help each other get past those purdles, one in the same. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get the concept. It just seems weird to me that you would want to be romantic with you. It's like half of you.
Speaker 4: That's the idea of the twin floor.
Speaker 1: I get it, but you don't. You don't see what I'm saying. No I do.
Speaker 4: But so I feel like it's important to explain that before we go on in this because.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's like the whole base of their lia it's.
Speaker 4: The whole basis of how this group got started. And if you I mean, they're talking about true love here basically like to find this one split off piece of yourself out there somewhere and be with them forever.
Speaker 1: Okay, it seems.
Speaker 4: Like an attractive idea, right, your truest love.
Speaker 1: But in their model, can you have true love with anybody that's not your twin flame? Or does it have to.
Speaker 4: Be it has to be your twin flame?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: But so the actual term twin flame was coined by an English novelist her name is Marie Corelli, in an eighteen eighty six novel called A Romance of Two Worlds. So the term itself didn't come from esotericism or spiritualism. It's just a term that was used to describe this feeling of meeting someone who is your other half that they now used to describe this whole soul mirroring thing.
Speaker 1: You complete me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So after that book in eighteen eighty six came out. There was an American spiritualist named Elizabeth Prophet who popularized the concept of twin flames by writing another book in nineteen ninety nine called Soulmates and Twin Flames, The Spiritual Dimension of Love and Relationships, and in that book she mixes Hindu, Buddhist, and Evangelical Christian beliefs to argue that twin flames are two people with a permanent divine connection required for both to reach enlightenment or salvation. And since Elizabeth published that book and popularized the term, twin flames is used in New Age spiritualism forums and even more esoteric versions of the concept have been developed, and much like the idea of soulmates, one has no control over who their twin flame is, and usually the twin flame reflects one's own personality, and the infatuation with twin flames has led to unhealthy and problematic behaviors as we will be discussing today, but actually in twenty fourteen, Ryan Gosling filed a restraining order against a fan who claimed to be his twin flame, and they later found out that she was part of the twin Flames universe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is not an isolated one, right.
Speaker 4: So this stalking idea and stuff will get into later. But the obsession and infatuation with finding your twin flame and the idea that the other one wouldn't know who.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 4: Has gotten people to go a little batshit. Any thoughts on this so far?
Speaker 1: Uh? I just want to know how she thought Ryan Goslin was hers because because she saw him in some movies, because basically she doesn't know his personality. She was never in contact with that.
Speaker 4: I will explain this later on. Actually, just remind me because I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. But it's all part of this twin Flames universe shit. So the the twin Flames universe started with these two complete idiots Jeff and Shelia renamed making videos on YouTube, and then they decided they were going to start online classes for those searching for their twin flame because they said that they were twin flames and that they could help other people find theirs because they had found each other. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, experienced travelers in the twin Flame universe.
Speaker 4: So if you could guess how much their beginning class costed, what would you say.
Speaker 1: Three hundred and thirty three dollars.
Speaker 4: Close, but no cigar. It started with two hundred and twenty two dollars a month for twelve months.
Speaker 1: But as they go.
Speaker 4: On, oh, it starts getting ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I saw a package on their basic current thing for three thirty three, and then goes up to six sixty six, and then for premium it's eighty eight. Yep, and it starts at two twenty two.
Speaker 4: I see, I didn't see their very first class. This is the conception of twin Flames universe. It was just the one class.
Speaker 1: So they've just done away with that too, too too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was to twenty two for twelve months. So what would the total of that be? Two twenty two for twelve months? You tell me two thousand, six hundred and sixty four dollars a year for their class.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was expecting it to be a more cryptic number.
Speaker 4: But how about this. In the beginning, there were thirty eight thousand people enrolled in their course, and that number has only grown. So if you take that.
Speaker 1: Two thousand, do it?
Speaker 4: So what I say? It was twenty six hundred.
Speaker 1: About twenty six sixty two times.
Speaker 4: Times thirty eight thousand.
Speaker 1: That's one hundred and one million dollars and.
Speaker 4: Some in one year. They made that fuck.
Speaker 1: Biscape really capitalized on it, you remember.
Speaker 4: Because he said, I'm going to start a cold, I'm going to be a millionaire.
Speaker 1: And he's pretty young at this point. Yep, he's still young.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, but it's not as popular as it used to be. We'll just say that.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully he saved some of that money.
Speaker 4: Now. All their teachings were centered around doing this thing called the mirror exercise, because it's twin flames, right, And they would make you like sit and look at yourself in the mirror, and if you felt like you had blockages in your life, you had to internalize them and say I feel this way because of me, and you had to do this shadow work let's just call it. Basically, like all New Age colts, you gotta work on yourself and shit in order to draw your twin flame in. You can't just want it and have it. You have to do your shadow work in your mirror exercising.
Speaker 1: And I'm not against shadow work, but I'm not gonna steer in the mirror.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that was part of it, because your twin flame is the mirror of you. So if you can't confront you and deal with your blockages, then you're never gonna find your twin flame. As essentially the premise behind it. So Jeff and Sally were the only ones who could confirm that you had a twin flame because they were the ones that had the special gift. And if they confirmed that you had met your twin flame and they approved of them and your union with them, they would start a GoFundMe for you and raise thousands of dollars and give it to the new couple to help them start their lives. But they were only allowed to use the money on what Jeff Atalia said they could use it for down to the curtains in their new house.
Speaker 1: Fuckingchs.
Speaker 4: So I have a little story to tell you about the first twin flame couple that they approved of.
Speaker 1: I bet you it's a happy ending. They're they're together, they have grandkids now. Fuck no.
Speaker 4: So it's funny because it kind of reminded me of us on like a weird level. The couple.
Speaker 1: Should we just tell everybody what that's how we really met?
Speaker 4: Yeah, twin Flames universe, everybody.
Speaker 1: That cover story.
Speaker 4: So the chick's name is Keeley and the guy's name is Colby. And they met each other right and she had this big, huge crush on him and they dated for a little while, but he was like, ah, you know, I'm not ready for anything serious. And she ended up moving to Arizona to live with her sister, and she said she could to get him out of her mind, and she started this twin Flames universe, and she mentioned to Jeff and Shelia that she could not get Colby off her mind, and they said, well, you need to pursue him at all costs, even if it means stocking him, et cetera, et cetera. So she ends up reaching back out to Colby and he's like, you know, I've been thinking about you too. So she drops everything, just puts a few things in a suitcase, puts it in the back of her car, and she moves to.
Speaker 1: Oregon, Oregon. He's in Arizona.
Speaker 4: No, she was in Oregon, moved to Arizona. They reconnected. She left everything she had moved back to Oregon to be with Colby.
Speaker 1: I have an ex girlfriend named Kylee.
Speaker 4: By the way, is she ginger? Because this one was ginger.
Speaker 1: I didn't want you to find out this way.
Speaker 4: Shut up?
Speaker 1: Do you believe me?
Speaker 4: Fuck you?
Speaker 1: Anyways, it'd be true. Though.
Speaker 4: They were the one of the first couples that Jeff and Salia were like, we approve of this, that's your twin flame be together.
Speaker 1: So she literally did they give him a fucking choice. Went They reach out to him and be like, hey, before we do our twin flame union for the small press of two hundred and twenty two dollars.
Speaker 4: A month for twelve, are you into this?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 4: He said he had been thinking about her too, and they rekindled or whatever. So when she moved in with him, she got back on the online chat group and said, we're together, We're twin flames. And so they used Keeley and Colby as like the poster child for their course because everybody wanted to find what they had and they were given Jeff and Shelia's blessing. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: No? But yes, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I mean it makes sense. But I asked if this had a happy ending and.
Speaker 4: You said no, Well they're no longer together. But so in twenty eighteen, they did their first in person meetup because until that point had all been online with the classes, and they introduced this thing called the sole family concept, and basically it was to get rid of your biological family because they were toxic to you and they were going to keep you from finding your twin flame.
Speaker 1: As all colts go, I was gonna say, this one is way more so textbook than the euthanasia focks, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's get rid of your family. That's the first concept they introduce. And also at this meeting, they introduced calling in your twin flame, which is basically they all start chanting with one specific person in the middle, and in this case, it was a girl named Marley who was Keeley's sister. Keeley got she was so involved in this shit she got her sister in with the cult of and so they put Marlee in the middle of this chanting circle and they were like, we know you've already met your twin flame. It might even be a random person that has that has messaged you on Facebook recently. And she's like really, and they're like, yeah, check your Facebook messages. And there was a random fucking guy in her inbox that had sent her a song and said he thought she was cute. And Jeff and Shelia was like, that's it, that's your soulmate. His name is Joshua. He turned out to be a fucking schizophrenic living in a fucking halfway house that would like throw shit on the walls and like literally, and they said, that's your twin flip. She moved all the way to Bumfuck to be with this guy in the halfway house, schizophrenic and all and just she would get on the group chat and be like, I don't think this is my twin flame, and they would say it is.
Speaker 1: You just gotta live with his fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: They said it was it's her fault he acted that way because she hadn't worked through all of her blockages in order to make him.
Speaker 1: Well God damn.
Speaker 4: So they also told people who would randomly say like, I think I found my twin flame. But he's married and he's got two kids, and his wife's pregnant right now, and they'd be like, stalk him, do whatever you can, pursue him at all.
Speaker 1: Costs, kill his family.
Speaker 4: It did not matter to them day.
Speaker 1: But they didn't murder anybody over this shit.
Speaker 4: Well, we'll get into it.
Speaker 1: I'm hopeful that's a yes.
Speaker 8: But so.
Speaker 4: This is the tenants of being in the twin flame universe. Pursue your twin flame at all costs, even if they're married and they have a wife that's pregnant and has kids, even if there's schizophrenic that's throws shit on the walls. There your twin flame, and go be with them.
Speaker 1: I want to hear the song he sent her.
Speaker 4: It was just some random song off YouTube.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought it was like a song he made.
Speaker 4: No, he was like, oh I saw you on and I thought you were cute. Here's this song, and they said, that's your twin flame. Go be with him. And he was a legitimate, like fucking crazy person.
Speaker 1: We're Keeley's sister, Marley.
Speaker 4: I know she was nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 1: The guy could have like fucking snapped out and killed her.
Speaker 4: It's like thirty and crazed, like a lunatic.
Speaker 1: You just had this gift fall into his lap in this crazy ass fucking state.
Speaker 4: So Jeff and Schelia also said that the twin flame thing was all about having great sex, and that's.
Speaker 1: Also the tenets of being crazy. You're well, you're always good at fucking right. They said, you are out there.
Speaker 4: That's basically what twin flames are all about is great sex and you need to have sex with your man every day, according to Jeff. And if you got in the group chat and you said, oh, me and my partner have been struggling because I haven't been one need to have sex, No, like he would if you went like two days without fucking your man, he would shame you and publicly embarrass you if you.
Speaker 1: Jeff, Yes, what what's his gay hippy name again?
Speaker 4: Divine Jeff? Divine?
Speaker 1: Oh, he kept Jeff. Yeah, but she went from Meghan to Shaliah Shaliah.
Speaker 4: And so what none of the documentaries will tell you that I know because I listened to Shelia talk about this stuff in her videos. Is all of her information that she is regurgitating about.
Speaker 1: No, oh, thank god.
Speaker 4: All of the information she's regurgitating about this sex stuff is word for word, literally verbatim. Ripped off this other influencer woman in the esoteric sphere named kim Anami, and she this Kiminami is also a millionaire. No, and she rips millions of women off with this idea of the sexual yoni crap. And her classes are also thousands of dollars and I've.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you I've dated some women who are in the Kimmina Me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, her classes are like thousands of dollars and the beginner one is like four thousand dollars to teach you how to squirt and ah. So basically Sheliah is just ripping off a bunch of this stuff from this other total huckster who's ripping thousands of dollars off people, and she slipped it. Yeah, probably, well yeah, but basically the point of that is these two are literally just con artists. And they would even tell members of Twin Flames Universe that restraining orders don't matter because they would start stalking these men, and these men would get restraining orders.
Speaker 1: In bik Ryan Goslin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they would say, who cares still show up at.
Speaker 1: Their house at all costs, at all costs.
Speaker 4: So it continues to spiral and they keep telling people this shit, and one of the members was eventually arrested for stalking someone and violating a restraining order, and she was in jail for over a month, and as soon as she got out of jail, she went right back to the online classes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she got to swap in her twin flame or did she know?
Speaker 4: They said, even though you went to jail, that's your twin flame. Keep pursuing him at all costs.
Speaker 1: I don't think she needs to go to classes. She's proven that she's on board, like she's gonna.
Speaker 4: Well, she would say, what do I do now? I just went to jail.
Speaker 1: I just you know, this shit goes long. It goes on long enough. It's a matter of time before somebody gets fucking killed over it, right, and you stock people. One of the parties is eventually gonna have enough and take it to the next level.
Speaker 4: The big fat ladies in the group started stalking a gay guy and said that was her twin flame.
Speaker 1: Ah, she's got it And he.
Speaker 4: Said, bitch, I don't watch you, and she said, fuck you, you're my twin flame, and he filed a restraining order against her, and she still wouldn't stop.
Speaker 1: Of course, story is old as time.
Speaker 4: So after a while they decided they needed to expand their horizons and if they couldn't get people with the twin flame courses, they thought they could get people with something called the mind alignment process, and offered new courses upwards of four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Of course, not four four four four whatever.
Speaker 4: Four thousand is broken up into twelve month payments. Here's the thing, though, They found this doctor to kind of lead the program and become the CEO, and her name was doctor Chrissy k and also happens to be a high ranking member of the military. And this course was supposed to be for people who had PTSD or some kind of trauma to help them heal. But doctor chrisy K though, ended up using techniques not to heal trauma, but to instead implant memories in these people's minds of childhood sexual abuse.
Speaker 1: What m military intelligence or just high ranking military.
Speaker 4: Well, I'll get into that. So basically you could tell, among other things, the end goal is always separation from the family. And she would say things like, you can't manifest your twin flame or your dreams because you're stuck around toxic abusers your family because they abused you as a child. And they would say, oh, I don't remember that, and then she'd hypnotize them, and then all of a sudden they'd be like, oh, yeah, I was diddled.
Speaker 1: This is like the reverse of that fucking false memory syndrome claim.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it is the false memory syndrome thing, but in real life.
Speaker 1: But the other way right, so or no, I guess it's the same, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: The kids had real memories and they said that they were false, But this.
Speaker 1: Is like the reality of what they claimed was going on, right, So Jesus, this is why I always say hypnotism is always voluntary. I don't think you can be hypnotized.
Speaker 4: Unless you know you get into that consent.
Speaker 1: Did the fucking flicker it on your TV? We can get into all that shit. But just as far as letting another person put you under, I believe in it one hundred percent. But you got to understand that you're in a state when you're under where suggests is so fucking powerful, Like they're making these kids think they were sexually abused, and so just trust anybody who you let put you under.
Speaker 4: Oh god, it it's so scary.
Speaker 1: We used to have a hypnotist come to our high school every few months for an assembly, and he would get volunteers and put him under her and people you knew who were real shy, they would do the weirdest fucking things. I snap my fingers, you're gonna hop on one foot and quack like a duck.
Speaker 4: I don't know why that's appropriate for children.
Speaker 1: It's not kind of school.
Speaker 4: Did you go to mc.
Speaker 1: Martin McMartin, Idaho, Yeah, might as well have been. So it was all Mormons.
Speaker 4: This doctor, lady, this military doctor. She started applying for grants with the army, and verbatim, she said, quote one of my mentors is in charge of the financial department of the Pentagon end quote. So she ended up getting all this military funding to implant these false memories into people's heads, which is a course that is still offered to this day.
Speaker 1: It's fucking remember they quit doing mk ultru in this mid seventies, right, Yeah, I swear they did.
Speaker 4: You can get you can get online and take this bitch's course.
Speaker 1: Right now, and she's getting Pentagon money, and she's.
Speaker 4: Getting Pentagon money to do so.
Speaker 1: Goddamn it. This is already at ten right, this has got all of it sex stocking, military funding. Yeah, hypnotism.
Speaker 4: So Jeff and Shlia decided they need to expand even more since they were so successful with the mind alignment process, and they go on to start a meal plan course for the low cost of one hundred dollars a month for recipes only you still have to go out and buy all the ingredients. You just pay one hundred dollars a month to find out how you're supposed to cook this shit.
Speaker 1: God, just any way they can bleed more money from these fucking retards.
Speaker 4: Just wait, and that was obviously successful. So then they inspire their members to become coaches. And all you have to do to become a coach is master all the classes.
Speaker 1: I swear I thought you were gonna say is masturbate.
Speaker 4: So to become a coach, you end up spending around twenty thousand dollars to master all of the available classes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so these are people who are already members, yes, and then for more money. It's a fucking pyramid schame.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So you get to counsel other new members and you either make no money as you're volunteering in the beginning, or you can eventually end up becoming a coach, but you make very little because you have to give half of your profits back to Jeff and Sulia, and it's not enough to sustain a lifestyle. Obviously, even after you've paid twenty thousand dollars and mastered all the classes and became a coach, you still can't live off that. But Jeff and Shelia are marketing it to people as if you become a coach, you'll never have to worry about money again. And they make all these people up and quit their jobs and then they can't even pay their rent and shit.
Speaker 1: You know, having done some online dating off and on for several years, I always saw and it became a red flag at one point. But a lot of these women would say they were life coaches and then get to talking to them and they say, well, I'm a waitress at such and such, but I do life coach stuff on the side, and it's going to become my new business. You got to wonder, like how many of people that are in that boat are part of some and like yeah, and they're just they quit their whatever career they were on. They're doing it and they got to get a job doing whatever else to get by. I mean, wow, Yeah.
Speaker 4: A lot of them were saying how they were making they were like making six figures at these really high up jobs and quit everything to try to become a part of this Twin Flames universe as a coach or some shit, and ended up making like four dollars an hour coaching people.
Speaker 1: It's like on a different smaller scale, you would even like only fans would be the same model. Like they make it look like you can just quit your daytime job, you know, and just make.
Speaker 4: Bank and the building pity and pussy picks.
Speaker 1: And there's like an upper tier that's like, you know, probably a single digit percentage that are making a shitload of money, but like ninety percent of them aren't.
Speaker 4: So Jeff and Schulia, as you can imagine, ended up making millions of dollars off retards looking for their twin flames on the internet.
Speaker 1: Honey, what what if people have done this?
Speaker 4: Well, you're retarded, and I'm going to tell you why. But so they end up hiring someone to help them figure out how they can pay less taxes because they're just raking in just millions.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me they're going to be an educational foundation for Puck's sake.
Speaker 4: Well, this is when they decide they're going to turn the program into a religion, and that also means that they can have volunteers that they don't have to pay. And so here comes the Church of the Union, and they start off by saying that they had a revelation that Jeff is actually Jesus.
Speaker 1: Ah, Jeff, I knew that you were going to change your name at some point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that he is the second coming of Christ. And that's why all pictures of Jesus are depicted as a Caucasian male with dark hair and blue eyes, because they were really just all along pictures of Jeff.
Speaker 1: I gotta know after this Jesus stunt, did they get more or less?
Speaker 4: More so because he's on this power trip now he starts becoming more of his true self. And Jeff was verbally abusive to most of the members and to Sheliah eventually, even in the videos, I.
Speaker 1: Always thought, because like I said, I did look into this a little bit, they were a little mismatched.
Speaker 4: I mean he would call her a fat cunt and to shut up.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's not what I was thinking. Oh, a tamer version of that O. I mean, he looked like a guy that could really he has conned people, as you've said, but he looks like he could do better than her. And I don't even mean but it sounds like behind and every great psychopathic cult leaders, there's a woman that had the idea, you know, he took her thing.
Speaker 4: If they split up too, then he has no credit exactly.
Speaker 1: He would always have to stay with her. And also unless she just like totally lost interest in this shit, she would have to put up and eat crow in so many ways to stay face do that.
Speaker 4: Because they're millionaires together, right, But you.
Speaker 1: Know, if it was bad enough, how many millions does one person need? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well so, because Jeff starts becoming verbally abusive to the members anti Hulia in a lot of the videos, he would tell him that they were pieces of crap, worthless, scum of the yearth douchebag, fucker, cunt holes, and one member ended up killing herself, so that.
Speaker 1: That's maybe maybe he killed her, Jeff, I'm on to you, well, listen, Jesus.
Speaker 4: After the one member killed herself, the cult started to unravel a little bit because it had been years at that point and a lot of the members were still not finding their twin flame. So they start Jeff and Schulli a start to get creative because when you sign up and pay for the class, they guarantee that you will find your twin flame if.
Speaker 1: He's on the walls in a halfway house, right, Massachusetts.
Speaker 4: It's their guarantee that you're gonna find this a lot of them, especially after this chick kills herself or like, I don't know what's going on here. I still haven't found my twin flame. This bitch just killed herself. You're turning into a real cut salad, and I'm about to book it. So they had to come up with something. So that's when, all of a sudden they announced that actually everyone's twin flame had been a member of the cult all.
Speaker 1: Along, even if otherwise they were told it was somebody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were wrong, the spirits told them. But there was a problem with that, as you can imagine, because there were way fewer men than women in the program.
Speaker 1: You gotta les, gotta go les.
Speaker 4: So they came up with the solution.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is where the transification comes in. The fucking got into this.
Speaker 4: Jeff and Sheliah got to decide which women were actually the divine masculine and needed to be with other women all along. And since Jeff is Jesus, he declares homosexuality doesn't even exist, and even in technical same sex relationships, there is always still a masculine and feminine energy that is true yes, but he uses it as a weapon.
Speaker 1: Good choice. But I mean, this guy, it's a cod artist. I mean, and he's not even having lived He said, there.
Speaker 4: Are aspects of this that is like, okay, yeah, well I agree with that.
Speaker 1: No, having lived in southern Oregon and different parts of Oregon where it's more this kind of thing is big. This you know, the belief system that would make you gravitate towards some shit like this. I I've always thought like, it would be so easy to manipulate these people, and this guy's just fucking caving it left and right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But so a lot of people start leaving the group after this announcement because they were like, no, fuck you, I'm not gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah I watched and I'm.
Speaker 4: Definitely not fucking trance.
Speaker 1: I watched a video of one woman who was like, yeah, they kept telling me I was a man and I had to transition and that was it for me.
Speaker 4: Right, So this is around twenty nineteen that they start this stuff. So they have to pull this hail Mary shit, right. So December twenty nineteen, they do a group call and they say they've been channeling all night and the spirits have spoke to them and they were given the names of around twenty new twin flame pairings. Within the group, eighty was two women paired with each other, and they basically told these women who were deemed as the divine masculine, they would need to start transitioning in order to make this twin flame relationship work. So it couldn't just be like you're more of a divine masculine and this person is more of a divine feminine and you could be together and make this work. It was like, no, now you have to start transitioning. And as you can imagine, there were a lot of women who said fuck you. So in order to combat this, they started another new course you had to pay for with doctor mindfucker, who was supposed to help you understand that you're actually a man, and you were not released from the program until you complied and relinquished your identity.
Speaker 1: What doctor mindfucker relinquished your identity.
Speaker 4: Hypnotized them and said you're a man, you're a man, You're a man, and she wouldn't release you from the program until you accepted it.
Speaker 1: So was this like, did she have basement bunk bed torture chambers set up? No, she was hypnotized. I know, But like she said, you weren't allowed to leave until you you became.
Speaker 4: You couldn't be with your twin flame. They wouldn't let you be with your twin flame until you agreed that you was a man.
Speaker 1: Can you just leave because they didn't? Though?
Speaker 4: That's the problem. Once you get so mind fucked by this stuff, you start wanting to like pay for extra classes to make sure you think you're a man.
Speaker 1: Was she doing more memory shit? Like here's memory as you as a little boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you had to pay extra for that course.
Speaker 1: So this count's getting Pentagon money and money from these people that.
Speaker 4: They're gonna two thousand dollars a cord.
Speaker 1: They're gonna transition them. Yes, this is fucking genius. I mean, dude, in Today's.
Speaker 4: He said he was gonna do it after he graduated business.
Speaker 1: I read it. It's disheartening, of course. And when I say it's genius, I just mean if you set out to exploit people, this is this shits of the times.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So these women were encouraged to literally start physically transitioning, and a lot of them did, yeah, down to having surgery and so just so they could claim so they could claim their twin flame relationships.
Speaker 1: I thought one video where this chick's like bald and has a beard and she's a man.
Speaker 4: Now, Yeah, because a twin flame universe.
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 4: But it just keeps getting worse. So they announced at some point after this that they're doing IVF treatment not because of infertility issues, but because they've been channeling their unborn daughter and to ensure that she has the correct body upon birth. They're only implanting female embryos into and this is going to be their third flame, a concept completely fabricated by Jeff and Shelia because up until that point, a third flame didn't exist in the concept. They said that they channeled their unborn daughter daily.
Speaker 1: So they're getting in Disney with.
Speaker 4: This, right, And their unborn daughter said she will not need sexual partners as an adult because she will receive all her sexual needs through God.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were going to say the parents.
Speaker 4: Well, I put in my notes, which doesn't that mean her dad? Because at this point Jeff has been referring to himself as God.
Speaker 1: We're getting awful fucking children of Gotti.
Speaker 4: And so at this point, when the members were doing something bad quote unquote like saying they weren't actually men trapped in a woman's body. Jeff and Shelia would tell them it was affecting Salia's health and that it was killing her and her baby, so they better do what they're told and keep the baby in Shalia alive.
Speaker 1: So no pressure, right.
Speaker 4: They're constantly showboating this pregnancy on YouTube at this point and bragging about this baby, which for those women out there who.
Speaker 1: Have experience, so she's pregnant right now, right.
Speaker 4: But for those women out there who have experienced pregnancy loss, you know, that's a dangerous game to play when you're showboating one week old pregnancy, because they go radio silent for a while and eventually come out with a video out of nowhere that they're terminating the pregnancy because it's a topic. But that wouldn't make sense if they were doing IVF because the embryos are implanted directly into the uterus anyways, So that was a lie.
Speaker 1: Just so everybody out there who doesn't know what needs I don't.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's it's when you ovulate, your egg only makes it halfway through your fillopian tube and stops, so the pregnancy can't go on, right, and then the sperm travels up your Filippian tube and the baby starts growing inside your tube.
Speaker 1: You have to terminate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is no and that can only happen if you're ovulating though and getting pregnant naturally. And if they take the embryo and they implant it directly into your uterus, there's no tube action going.
Speaker 1: Maybe they found out it had down syndrome and just got an abortion or some shit.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, so Jeff and Schulia are literally arguing in the video about what really happened with the baby, and you could tell Jeff yeah, and you could tell.
Speaker 1: Jo Is it like a live stream?
Speaker 4: No, it was just a video because he argues with her and treats are like crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you think you would get a PR person minded pr person behind the editing.
Speaker 4: Jeff was getting missed off in the video because Sheliah was trying to say what the doctor said in that it was actually a miscarriage and stuff, and Jeff was mad because she wasn't making it more spiritual. So what he did was he made his own video later on and Jeff announces actually that baby Grace decided she didn't want to come into the world because the members of the cult were shittheads who wouldn't transition their gender. Literally. Ah, So a lot of female members because of this actually go ahead and marry these other women and begin hormone blowing.
Speaker 1: Baby Grace must be born.
Speaker 4: Right, and they eventually end up having surgery because they want baby Grace to be born.
Speaker 1: If you haven't left this fucking cult at this point, I guess you're just gonna do whatever, right.
Speaker 4: So in the meantime, Jeff actually get baby crazy and they say all the members need to move onto this farm in the middle of nowhere in Michigan with them and become baby factories. Basically, he says he wants them to have golden children who will grow up and become twin flames of other golden children. But await, basically everyone left in the colt are all in lesbo relationships, so what are they gonna do. Not to worry, Jeff himself or another.
Speaker 1: Member of the cult will still.
Speaker 4: They will happily impregnate you to make this.
Speaker 1: Happen happily emphasis unhappily.
Speaker 4: So this is when a massive amount of people leave the group and start speaking out of it.
Speaker 1: This is when, as a man, you would want to join this motherfucker.
Speaker 4: They're all hideous by the way, you know. Imagine the type of fat chicks that are on there trying to get twin Flames. But so after a bunch of them leave the group and they start speaking about their experience, a few documentaries were made to try and expose the madness of Jeff and Chilia, and not much else is know about the cult other than it's still operating and baby Grace was born April twenty twenty three. So since the documentaries have come out, many of the females who started hormone blockers and cut their tits and clits off have now reached out to their families begging for help and to help get them out of these relationships and regret having ever been a part of twin Flames Universe.
Speaker 1: I don't think they cut their clits off.
Speaker 4: Well, whatever they do to them, Unfortunately, nothing can be done at this point to restore them to their God given identity because the damage has already been done thanks to twin Flames Universe, and researchers say Internet based cults such as twin Flames have increased exponentially since COVID researchers are calling it a pandemic of cults, although Twin Flames still denies it is a cult to this day.
Speaker 1: It's a motherfucking religion. Yeah, so that's.
Speaker 4: The Twin Flames. What do you think.
Speaker 1: I give it.
Speaker 4: Ten misseectomies out of ten missectomies are right. Finally, I mean ending the series with a bang.
Speaker 1: Without the military Pentagon grants, there'd probably be a seven. But that just wraps it all up in a nice little bow. I mean, this transgender shit they pushed didn't just I don't think it just came out of the fact that it was mostly women. I think that was probably or you know, they shifted the whatever whatever reason. This bitch is getting money from the Pentagon.
Speaker 4: Well they started getting money from the Pentagon before they know. It's like they pushed that. They're like, now that you're getting government money, you're gonna need to start pushing some shit for us. Well, for sure, this is the plan basically.
Speaker 1: I mean, just to destabilize the all pretty pretty fragile.
Speaker 4: He sad though, that there's so many people looking for true love that they would sign on to this.
Speaker 1: It is sad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have to say it broke my heart a little.
Speaker 1: I mean, loneliness sucks, and a lot of people are fucking balls deep in it, so that part is sad and you'd be more easily exploited.
Speaker 4: But I mean that part of it did kind of hurt my feelings because yeah, I made fun of them and called them retards and fat chicks, that's what most of them were. But I'm just saying the loneliness like you were you were talking about, and like.
Speaker 7: The even bad people get lonely to pay millions of dollars after twenty thousand dollars, fifty thousand dollars and you're still not finding them, and then they say you need to become a man, and all it's like, come on, how bad do you want this?
Speaker 1: Pretty bad?
Speaker 4: I have to tell you. And this is not me trying to be a douchebag, but all the serious relationships I've ever had, including you, have happened organically.
Speaker 1: We met through twin flame.
Speaker 4: You, No, we did not, But I'm just saying, like the first person I was in a like a five year relationship with I met through mutual friends. The second person I met that I was in a serious relationship with seven years long and married. I met through mutual friends. I married. You're asked, we met podcast.
Speaker 1: We met over the internet.
Speaker 4: But do you think you do understand that we weren't online dating. We were working together.
Speaker 1: We did a creative way to put our own spin on online dating.
Speaker 4: But the point of us working together was not dating. I'm just saying, like, why give up on mehu for yourself? You have the hots for me.
Speaker 1: I know, no, you did.
Speaker 4: You sought me out. You were a fan of my fucking show, you stalk and ask wind Flamer.
Speaker 1: So what you're the one who stocked me.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I'm just saying it just takes the magic out of meeting people organically when you get involved with something like this, Because at first it was like, oh, we'll help you met.
Speaker 1: You're still organic, you're still meeting people that.
Speaker 4: But then they said, oh no, you're your twin flame's been a cult member all along. Now you've got to be a dude, and you're actually a lesbian.
Speaker 1: This is like if Marvel the Disney Marvel made a reality about internet romance. They just keep piling on just unbelievably retarded shit, and people keep going to the movie theater because I like Okay, do you have a number where they are right now with.
Speaker 4: Members, Well, they won't disclose that because it's probably low.
Speaker 1: Probably at this point it has to be. And like you said, you.
Speaker 4: Tube channel has definitely tanked for.
Speaker 1: This thing even really took off, they already pulled in like one hundred million dollars in one year, So even if this thing just crumbles to nothing, they're still fucking rich as shit from it.
Speaker 4: They do show bot on YouTube about their Porsches and their mansion with the pool and their Chanel bags, and they're this and they're that. So they're definitely not humble people. And they Jeff makes fun of the idiots in Africa who are paying four thousand dollars to meet their twin flame online in videos, and it's like they make they're so not worried about making money at this point, they're making fun of their own members.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 4: Sounds very Jesus Like, yeah, well, I'm just saying maybe it's like I get the concept of wanting to find a twin flame, right, this person that's like the other half of you spending here with you. Well, the point is a lot of them were saying that they thought that their twin Flames were these celebrities and people who were married with kids and gay guys and like random people that they worked with, and they would just start stalking them and pursuing them relentlessly at the behest of Jeff and Shulia even going to jail, and they were like, yeah, you're a hero.
Speaker 1: You're a murdyer for your cause.
Speaker 4: I mean sometimes, like I feel like our personalities I told you that before, are very similar in ways, Like sometimes I do feel like we're twin flame esque, but I don't know. I mean, it's a beautiful concept and an idea that they've just twisted and made.
Speaker 1: These things always start with a promising concept. Every single cult we've covered then it always virals.
Speaker 4: The fact that he said that he started those websites to make money off healing illnesses and realize that the real money was in helping people find true love, and like.
Speaker 1: He found a niche I gotta give it to him, because.
Speaker 4: Who doesn't want to find true love?
Speaker 1: I mean think of it like this, Uh. Twitter tender used to just be about fucking Okaycupid and like match dot Com and shit was more like, oh, you're gonna date and get to know and then like they all kind of met in the middle, like all these dating apps now catered to hookup culture and people looking for long term romance and the algorithmic math that they've done to like keep people paying money to these websites. These guys are just taking it to a new level. Yeah, and it's a smaller audience, but they fucking get so much money from it.
Speaker 4: And they do like these coaching and like one on ones and they make it all personal to you and all this bullshit. It I just I don't know, babe. I think it's it's really sad to prey on people who just want to find love. Like that's got to be the saddest, most pathetic thing that you can do as a person, is exploit another human being that's looking for love.
Speaker 1: So how many flaming transmns do you give it?
Speaker 4: I give a ten flaming transmen. I mean, it's just like a lot of these women who have went through this now and they have like fucking beards and stuff. I saw a documentary where they're like texting their moms and like, how the fuck do I get out of this? What did I do? Help me? Save me? And it's like no, like you can't do there's you cut your tits off, like you can't even go back from that. There were actual trans people from the trans LGBTT community speaking out against the twin Flame universe, saying, this is not what transgenderism is. This is like, this is like a mind experiment gone wrong. Fucking pissed probably, but I'm just saying, like it's it's something for even the LGBT community to say, this is fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you if you got them offended, god damn.
Speaker 4: I mean, because they're usually all about like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, at any cost.
Speaker 4: You know, at any cost. If you feel like you're you're really a man trapped in a woman's body and it's preventing you from being with your true love, I mean, why not, why not just say being a lesbo relationship and one of you is more masculine than the other, Why does it have to go to like the outermost limits of transitioning your physical body.
Speaker 1: And that's where the Pentagon money.
Speaker 4: That's that's my theory at least I think you're right. And the implanting false childhood.
Speaker 1: Sexual yes, this thing's got at all, and it's still going. It's still going and I'm waiting for baby Grace to grow up and be the and say her dad's your third Well, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I don't know. Baby is like I say, if he's the second coming, I feel like I've been lucky in love.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean to hear some of these people in the documentaries talk about how desperately they just wanted to find true love. You know, I just it just makes me sad, Like.
Speaker 1: What if you have a couple of my babies and then you have to transition to a man to stay with me?
Speaker 4: Bye? Sucka what bye?
Speaker 1: Because I just got an email from Jeff.
Speaker 4: Oh did you.
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 4: And he said I need to pump out a few babies and then cut my tits off. Well no, thanks, okay, fine, I love you and all, but I think I love my puss more.
Speaker 1: Are people depentagon They're going to be very disappointed.
Speaker 4: This has actually been my favorite cult to cover so far, So thank you for not wanting it. I just had an intuition that this was going to be a crazy one.
Speaker 1: Did a great job with it. This made the Church of Euthanasia look like the pussies they are. Sorry Chris Korda, but yeah, you had a pussy, I meant Wieners.
Speaker 4: I do have to say it's a very interesting one. The Church of Euthanasia. It's probably the most of the more creative.
Speaker 1: These two cults. It's like, we've covered the that's why I was going to do the Moonies, and I just started thinking, this is too similar to a lot of the other stuff we've already talked about. Right, there's so much with the Internet age and the aspect of just accessibility that has made this way more than just your kool aid drinking foods from the seventies. So it's nice to mix up with, Like, shit, that's the exploitation that's going on today through cult shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and you know, to even think that the Twin Flames universe is still going and several people have reported them to the authorities and said that they need to be looked into because they're.
Speaker 1: Well, as long as these people are doing it voluntarily.
Speaker 4: That's what the government says.
Speaker 1: And I you know, freedom comes at fucking retards doing shit like this.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know.
Speaker 1: Do I want the fucking atf to bust into a fucking TFU compound?
Speaker 4: Not really, I mean, they are there on their own free Will and a lot of the people who left left freely. They weren't stopped, they weren't harassed.
Speaker 1: They just like I'm sure they were harassed. It sounds like just being there insures a level of harassment.
Speaker 4: Well, the harassment that they have suffered is when they've spoken out about Twin Flames Universe, Jeff sues them for defamation. So, I mean that's the level of as long as you don't say anything about them, they don't really care if you leave. Basically, So you know, it's like I said, I think, you know, we ended this series with the bank because this has been like my favorite cult to cover so far. I did a full Colby deep dive on it. I'm so glad I got would you did rate it ten out of ten Clintson Dicks? Okay, so great. I mean I think we really killed it this time around.
Speaker 1: It was a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Any closing thoughts on the Church of Youth in Asia, on the Twin Flames Universe life in general.
Speaker 1: I think some of the surviving members of TFU need to join the Church of uden Asia. I agree that would just solve so many problems.
Speaker 4: I think Jeff and Sheliah should join and ethanize themselves.
Speaker 1: Jesus would never.
Speaker 4: Jeff, Yeah, yeah, if anyone has the time, I watched several videos and stuff, and I watch a lot of stuff on YouTube. But there is one documentary that you can find if you're on Netflix. It's called Escaping Twin Flames I think, and it's like four episodes long. It's a real easy watch, and you'll get to hear from some of the people who escaped the Twin Flame cult as they call it, escaping it, and it's fucking Craig Cray, the lady I shouldn't even say lady that the young woman Marley who married the skitzo that was throwing shit at the wall. She's in there and you'll get to hear from her first hand how that all went down. Keeley and Colby are in.
Speaker 1: It too, And the best part is this motherfucking Netflix? Is it Netflix? The series is narrated by Ryan Gosling. He was like, yeah, He's like, I'll do this shit for free, right, I got some demons I need to exercise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is not narrated by Ryan Gosling, but it should have been. I know, right, missed opportunity for sure, for sure, and if you're curious at all what these two yahoos look like or sound like or whatever, their YouTube channel is still fully functional and readily available if you want to just kind of get a gist of their personalities. I guess, but they're definitely psychopaths and cutt and tits and clits off or at least encouraging it.
Speaker 1: Not the clits though, those become sensitive small weens.
Speaker 4: They have to pump them up. They use a pump with like a squeezy thing like a blood pressure cuff. But for your clip click cuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, this episode has been brought to you by click cuff.
Speaker 4: Bump it and dumpish. I love you, babe.
Speaker 7: Not.
Speaker 4: And with that being said, there is one very important vital piece of information I need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 8: Out that's assists a person.
Speaker 1: So the mole sass you don't want to change, I don't want me and you don't know.
Speaker 4: The nags you least, I don't want.
Speaker 2: Me and you don't know, no want to lose.
Speaker 1: The role has to do the leaf.
Speaker 8: I don't want to be and.
Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 2: But I don't want me and you don't know