Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangstato.
Speaker 2: It takes at a tangle.
Speaker 1: You don't mess with me.
Speaker 2: Mess with me, baby, I'm a GANGSTERA touch baby, you're a gangstatu.
Speaker 1: For good warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 3: Listener discretion is a vibe, Fellas, this ain't my first time at the rodeos.
Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to the SHO Show. Everybody, How the fuck are you doing? Out in the fuck are you do? How's the weather in your parts? I was really hoping to get some snow, even if it wasn't for Christmas. I just liked to feel like I had some kind of a winter, but not a flake in sight. And then my family in northeast Ohio and the Cleveland area are literally buried in their houses. We have this cousin group text and they're all suffering from seasonal depression. According to them, they just want some sunlight. They just want some you know, not snow, I guess. And I'm sitting over here wishing I could just get one flake, just one flake, even though it's almost February. Sometimes February can be the dog days of winter. But I will tell you the podcast room is a nice and freezing ass forty degrees. I got this little heater plugged in warm my freezing cold toes up. But my sister got me these really thick ass house shoes and I love them. They look like ugs, but they're not ugs. You know, have you guys ever noticed when you get stuff on Amazon it looks like the thing you want, but it's really not. But it's as close as you can get. So these are not ugs, but they got some weird kind of like Chinese fucking. They're googs or gugs instead of ugs. You got the gugs, you know, you'd be out and about. Oh I love your ugs. They're not ugs, they're googs. They're grugs. Uh. Some of the stuff, oh my god. Like, we got this pizza kit for Christmas from a family member and it has like a pizza pan and like a pizza cutter and like a little pizza shovel thing to you know, get your slices out. It ain't even the brand, ain't even a name. It's just like some of this shit has just like it's just random letters uqph y T that's the brand of the pizza kit. And then you get it, and you're like, well, I hope nobody asks me what brand a pizza kit I have because I ain't gonna be able to fucking say this shit uqy PI t y H pizza kit, Like what is this stuff? Like some of it? Oh my god, Look, I put so much dry shampoo in my hair it's literally showing up on the camera. Just ignore that, Just ignore it. I don't have gray hair yet, I just have dry shampoo. But yeah, like you know, some of this stuff ain't even You can't even pronounce this shit. And god forbid you get a pair of leggings or shorts or some shit like that off Amazon because they put the name on like the outside of the pants, and so now you gotta walk around with pants that say like be why a QUBZ you didn't and people then people know you're poor because all the cute little pink leggings they got the little pink dog on them and they say pink and they're all so cute, and everybody knows you bougie bitch because you got your shit at the pink store. Maybe you're not at bougie bitch and you got your stuff at the fucking goodwill slash like Plato's closet, but it still says pink on it. I can read that.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: The stuff you get on Amazon for the low five ninety nine leggings, they don't say pink. They say b q r t z y x z o B And then you gotta wear that around and people know you got the Amazon special. But that's besides the point. I feel like these days, I'm doing the best they can out here, you know, trying to still be romantic and shit and you know, wear a little cute outfit for my man and not look like a flabby, saggy sack of potatoes. It's like, oh, another oversized T shirt day. I'd be trying to like put some little outfit, some jeans on and stuff like that. But if I could identify with one character in the history of characters, I feel like I've turned into Wanda from in Living Color. That's my spirit animal. That's who I identify with.
Speaker 3: I got you and I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: All right, let's just get up into the bed. Okay, all this cuteness, little flirty, little putting on outfits and stuff. Listen, I'm in survival mode. I got you, and I'm ready to go. Okay, I'll rock your world whatever, but what you see is what you get. Okay, it's not cute, but this is what I have to offer. So I just scrolling, you know how you be doing when you're shitting or whatever, Just sitting there scrolling on my phone and this real popped up, and I feel like we're getting a good taste of where we are as a nation. When it gets to the point where the entertainment is A guy who taped a bucket on his head and then taped spoons to his ceiling fan, and then was playing his guitar and had the fan spinning at just the right speed to hit the spoons off the bucket, and he had like this little percussion guitar Billy Jean Michael Jackson moment, or maybe it was beat it. Either way, it would have been more ironic and funny if it was beat it because he had spoons hitting him in the head. But I mean, this is the entertainment. This is what we this It had seven million views, seven million views. A guy who taped a bucket on his head, taped spoons to a ceiling fan, and it makes you think, like, no job, you had nothing that's your job, Like you're the your content creator. You got seven million views? You have nowhere else to be, no job, nothing going on, no family, no kids, no husband, no wife, no nothing. People just sitting in their living room, like, how can I get seven million views? I know, I'll tape a bucket on my head, tape spoons to my ceiling fan. There's another guy millions of views, literally, where's a horse mask, sits on a bucket in his tub, and does like a little bucket drum solo to random songs.
Speaker 3: Mhm, change, just change in chase.
Speaker 1: Millions of views. The guy probably quit working and everything behind the shit. Just one day he told his wife, you know what I think. I'm gonna put Christmas lights up in the shower. I'm gonna put his horse mask on from Lass Halloween, and I'm gonna sit on a bucket in the tub. I'm just gonna do some bucket percussion stuff and we'll all retire. And she was like, you go, big daddy, just tell me you know how I can help. Meanwhile, back on the ranch, tirelessly researching, putting stuff together, making presentations, you know, marketing my show on other podcasts, doing this, doing that, whatever I'm lucky to get, you know, ten thousand here and there, which I'm not complaining. I think that's great. But maybe I should tape a bucket on my head and let spoons hit me while I talk about the pedophilic elite and maybe I could reach more people. You know, I'm just I'm throwing some ideas out there for you. Should I wear a horse mask? Let me know a comment section. But my baby has this toy. And I'm not big on singing and lighting up toys because I think it makes your kids retarded a little bit. But he got it for Christmas, so I let him play with it, you know, a couple times a day, but not all day. And it has different animals in different shapes. There's a cat in a circle. Cats are wonderful, what a lie? And then it has like the cows in the square, cows e grass and then whatever else. But of course it has the dog in the star and it's the most annoying song out of all of them. The dogs in the Star. It barks and runs far and I'm just sitting here thinking, of course they put the dog star stuff. This is a toy marketed for babies. It's like you gotta get him started right off the cuff. The dog in the star, it barks and runs far. Fuck you guys, Okay, Like I don't know what that's supposed to mean. Dog Star fucking bullshit for the babies. It makes me want to throw the toy out the fucking window. But just a little reminder sign up for the Cosmic Peach Patreon room two three seven before February tenth if you want to be entered for the six months of free Patreon. Just a little reminder there. Hope you guys lay some pipe for a little sweethets out there this Valentine's Day. Take her to Texas Roadhouse Longhorn if you have one. I love Longhorn. They got these stuffed mushrooms, Oh my god. But don't take her to red Lfe fucking asshole unless she likes the coconut shrimp, which I could get on board with that because I really like the coconut shrimp. But you know, this is a state kind of occasion. Maybe a little outback steakhouse if you're you know, budgeting. I think Texas Roadhouse is actually pretty cheap. If she gets the chicken, maybe she's a vegetarian. You could get her a little veggie plate, little sweet potato wonderful. Just after you take her out, lay some pipe, knock her little flabby titties around, give her a kiss, make her feel beautiful because she deserves it. Enough of that, though, let's move on to the topic of the hour. This is something that came across my field of researching random I thought it was super interesting. We're, you know, continuing to take a break from behole rapes, petos and the pedaphocracy, and we're going more like the last episode esoteric if you will, what is the topic of the hour? Thanks for asking. If you didn't read the title to this episode, they're discovering pyramids in Antarctica and these things are ghostly looking. They give me the creeps. But let me set this up for you. We're going to go on a little journey to the Arctic. So, stretching over five hundred thousand square miles across the southernmost reaches of the Earth, lies the coldest and supposedly most isolated continent in the world. They say Antarctica remains largely untouched by mankind. But we're gonna talk about this little point of contention in just a minute. So, according to the very very debatable historical record, modern man didn't set foot on the continent of Antarctica until eighteen fifty three. And who's the asshole they credit with this little discovery. It's a pompous looking douchebag called Captain Mercader Cooper, Okay, who may or may not have landed his ship on what is now known as the Oats Coast of Victoria. But let's be real, because I'm going to back this up in a minute. He probably honestly is just someone's nephew or brother or some shit like that who happened to be over on the day when they were writing the history books, Okay, and he was like, hey, uncle Lou, say I found Antarctica. Well, you know that might be kind of hard to believe, because do we got maps and stuff of Antarctica before? No, just just did. Everybody will go along with it. It'll be great. Just put me down, all right, then Cooper will put you down. Eighteen fifty three, you landed on Victoria Land, you found it. Fuck off. There are litters, we'll get into it in a minute. But they say eighteen fifty three Douche Magosh Coop found Antarctica. Okay, But anyways, what they would like you to believe is that today anywhere from one thousand to five thousand people reside at research stations that are scattered across the continent, only one thousand to five thousand the whole continent. That's what they want you to believe. But they also say ninety eight percent of Antarctica is covered in ice. It's a fucking ice cube, iglu shit, And you can barely discern the very peaks of mountaintops and ridges because it's so buried in ice. And it's on record as being the least explored continent. Even the North Pole, which is just strictly ice like they say Antarctica is, has gotten more action than Antarctica by Santa Claus and whoever the fuck else. People want to go to the North Pole, and they be going to the North Pole. But dude, the ice in Antarctica is three fucking miles thick in most parts. It's literally a frozen, fucking vast, mysterious landscape. And what I want to know, and what my good listeners I'm sure want to know, is what is beneath the fucking ice right, So to put it into perspective, they say, like this year's tower, since they nine to eleven, dous, I guess they were gonna go with the Sears Tower being the tallest tower or whatever. You could stack nine se There's towers on top of each other and they would still not peek out from the three mile ice sheet that's covering Antarctica. Think about that, really, think about that. Google a picture. Maybe I'll throw one up here Sears Tower. Stack nine of them bitches on top of each other, and you still ain't getting out of the ice sheet that covers Antarctica. And most geologists, which I could give a fuck, believe that Antarctica has been completely frozen and uninhabited for over twelve million years. But I have a lot of evidence to prove the contrare. Oh yeah, we're just getting to the good part.
Speaker 2: Head on over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon and make your reservation to room two three seven to enjoy the rest of this episode. Not sure how to get there, download the app or go to patreon dot com slash Cosmicpeach.
Speaker 1: What's in Room two three seven?
Speaker 2: Thanks for asking, Danny, Let me show you something see for yourself and uncover bonus content. Extended versions of episodes, add free content, early access to every single episode, all videos and personal updates, and just whatever else I'm in the mood for. There are plenty of amenities to enjoy while checked in to Room two three seven. Take a trip up the sidewinder and stay awhile. You can check out.
Speaker 1: Anytime you'd like, but you can never leave, just kidding.
Speaker 2: Thank you in advance for supporting the show, and I can't wait to see you over there.
Speaker 1: Let me stop from the midnights, come.
Speaker 3: For drama. Shoup Wi singer ra