Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Should we just kick things off first talkback of the day. What do you guys say?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it as always.
Speaker 4: This is the very first thing we do every morning, except for those times I'm really tired and forget, but I remember today. This is where we play the talk back from the first person that leaves it of the day. Doesn't matter who it's from, what it's about, as long as it came in, we're playing it. So here is two days.
Speaker 5: Hey, yo, Joseph from Union City First Talkback, just realized I had to update my app. Been listening for about two years now and they didn't even know I had to upload it. Oh man, PSA, make sure you wash ass, brush your teeth. We can smell through that axe. All right, good morning y'all.
Speaker 2: Did you brush your teeth before that?
Speaker 6: Deep? I sure hope. So do you still wear acts? A body's pray to cover up their non brush teeth and their unwashed asses.
Speaker 7: They do?
Speaker 2: Are schoolers, they do.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's one strategy, he says. We can smell right through that now, if I understand and is talking about correctly. Did he not have the ability to leave a talkback because he has not updated his app for several years. Are there are there people out there that don't even have a talkback mike button because they haven't updated their app, so they have no ideas? And that's that's his very first talkback right there. So welcome your apps. Yeah, and wash.
Speaker 4: Your ass, brush your teeth. Good morning, Jay, there's the second talkback of the.
Speaker 8: Day by show. It's your San Francisco Giants. Gamer Babe sitting at SFO waiting to fly out to Wisconson to watch the Giants smash on the Brewers. Last month we went to Chicago to watch them smash on the Cubs. My husband is retired and I've been using up all them vacation hours.
Speaker 6: Don't work too hard, love you guys, Wow, But watch the Giants do some smashing, I know, smash like that. No only ones and that's a Cheaty's home state.
Speaker 2: Do you ever go back there, Cheaty? No, no desire to maybe to visit family, but that's it.
Speaker 6: What thet What about all the hot babes.
Speaker 2: Soulmates is in? I don't think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jesus geez.
Speaker 2: I do, but it's not good for me.
Speaker 6: We'll have a good trip Giants, gamer Baby.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: I want to talk about Gypsy Rose.
Speaker 2: I have not been able to bring her up.
Speaker 6: I think I just said Gypsy Robe. Gypsy Rose. Can I rant for just one second, because look, my I think my anger with Chrissy Tagan started because all these news outlets would post a news article I'm using I got to use air quotes around the news part. But then somebody he would have to sit down and type out a whole article about one thing Chrissy Tagan ate for lunch that day or whatever. And for a while there, every article is about Christy Tagan And why am I? Why is there this much Christy Tagan content out there? She's done a good job of vanishing, so thank you Chris in steps Gypsy Rose. Now there's got to be an article. Somebody has to sit down, a journalist. Let's use air quotes there again. A journalist has to sit down and type out an entire article. This one was on People magazine or something, you know, People's website. And here's an entire article about Gypsy Rose trying pumpkin spice latte for the first time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, why do I came in. Well what was her? Did she like it like?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 6: She posted a video She documented the experience on TikTok for about I don't know. The video lasted for like three minutes. I chopped it down to about twenty something seconds because holy annoying. How is she the world's most annoying person like voice? Why is she just all of it? A lot, a lot of the voice. Yeah, she's up there and the laugh. You'll hear the laugh a couple times in here. It is brutal, But this is Gypsy Rose going with her man. They get a hot pumpkin spice Latin and she gets an iced one and she tries both and you can hear her review.
Speaker 7: Good morning, y'all.
Speaker 10: So today I am going to get my first pumpkin spice latt shut up.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good, all right, I'll find out.
Speaker 6: I like.
Speaker 11: All right, y'all, thank you for joining us on our Starbucks experience.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, laugh is top here annoying, But I feel like that's what I sound like sometimes, like I hate my laugh.
Speaker 6: All of your guys has laughs are a thousand times better than imp for And then the way she tastes the.
Speaker 7: I like to do that.
Speaker 6: There's three minutes of this video. I just said that take three minutes.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Well, they have to order it, then they get it, and then they drink it and I don't want to burn my mouth. It's hot. And then they start talking about SpongeBob and she's never seen SpongeBob.
Speaker 1: Why I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't with this.
Speaker 4: That kind of stuff is a little fascinating to me, like things that she's never had or tried or prison.
Speaker 7: No, I know, I've never seen SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's more boring when it's you.
Speaker 6: Oh, but I just like, I don't. Yeah, they're saying, you know, I don't follow her on TikTok, but a bunch of her videos, yes, or now her going out and trying all this stuff that she never had before. Some of it I don't buy. Oh yeah, Pumpkin spice Lottes were invented. This is the twenty first year. I think we talked about this last week of the pumpkin spice Lotte. But her mom shouldn't let her she was in that's true. Yeah, but what she's thirty three? When did her mom. I'm just trying to figure out the math on this.
Speaker 7: I think it was like nine years ago around there.
Speaker 2: Okay, she went to.
Speaker 6: Prison, so her mom wasn't allowing her stuff when she was in her twenties.
Speaker 2: I don't think so that's why she had to you know, well mean that ended at.
Speaker 6: Some point you're an adult. I don't know. I just like some of the stuff. I feel like she's just playing off, Yeah, playing it up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, stack dating. Have you guys heard the term?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, dating some chicks that are stacked? That's not what it is.
Speaker 4: No, it's actually a lot more boring in my opinion, but it's it's a thing. This is what gen Z is doing now. It's also known as errand dating. What you know, like the typical date, you're home, you're getting ready, you dress up, dinner, and it's like a long maybe like hour or so thing, possibly even longer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well what stack dating?
Speaker 4: You're able to stack multiple dates into a day because you're basically just meeting up with this person or inviting this person along to do things that you're already doing throughout the day.
Speaker 2: So you're not going.
Speaker 4: Out of your way having to get ready, And they say it's more authentic.
Speaker 6: So I gotta take you grocery shopping on our date if.
Speaker 4: That's what you're like, if you're already growing grocery shopping and they got to go to like do it together.
Speaker 2: There's one of your stack of date.
Speaker 6: How are we supposed to smash?
Speaker 4: And hey, I don't know that's a problem. Figure it out, got it? How do you guys feel about this?
Speaker 7: I'm not here for it, especially not on a first date. I wouldn't do it. And I would hate.
Speaker 10: If somebody invited me on a first date and they're like, yeah, but you gotta come get my oil change with me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we gotta take my grandma to the doctor and then I gotta go to the post office after that.
Speaker 4: But they say it's a better way to like squeeze in more dates and to get a better sense of how that person would be long term.
Speaker 10: I mean, I can see how it's more more relaxed, maybe more casual, very casual. But I like getting dressed up and feeling the butterflies of going on a first date, not you know, just going down to the grocery.
Speaker 7: Store and of some apples, like standing in line at the post office.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this seems late to me. I mean, it seems cheaper very you just have to ride along while I go to the notary to get something not us you know whatever, Like I guess, I guess it's but it seems to do this.
Speaker 2: I would never do this.
Speaker 6: No, no, nor do I I don't know. I mean, like in the world of online dating, I guess you are sort of talking to more people at one time. It's a sped up process than when you used to have to meet people I r L.
Speaker 2: But now does that mean in real life?
Speaker 6: Yes, and now you can stack things up like this. But I don't know that I would want to go on multiple days to day. That sounds exhausting.
Speaker 10: But also if they're taking you with them to run their errands, doesn't that just make you feel like they weren't able to set time aside for you. It's like, you know, like put our day as a priority and put your laundry aside for a little bit and then.
Speaker 2: But that's what they're saying.
Speaker 4: That's the reality of a lot of people that are doing this, is that they are really busy.
Speaker 2: They work full time jobs.
Speaker 6: And you can fold each other's underwear.
Speaker 4: God that honestly should be a FIRS day activity, so you know you don't find out so much about that other person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, kind of weary, like these are things you're gonna want to know.
Speaker 2: I agree. Yeah, all right, Graham, let's talk j Lo and Ben.
Speaker 6: All right, place your bets, Everybody, get your money out. Let's place your bets because you can now, according to bet online and some other sites, you can already bet on who Jennifer Lopez's next boyfriend is gonna be. You guys, ready to hear some odd You want to know who the odds on favorite is?
Speaker 13: Who?
Speaker 6: Eminem?
Speaker 2: He's no way?
Speaker 6: That is a plus eight hundred? Any tell me you have plus odds? It means if you bet one hundred bucks, you'd win eight hundred.
Speaker 2: That ain't happening.
Speaker 6: You don't see that they did a song together. But if you know a song or hers or something, they have something. All right. How about the weekend plus one thousand?
Speaker 7: That one's more possible, but I don't see it.
Speaker 6: I could kind of see that one. A Rod also at plus one thousand, a Rod in the weekend both tied. Yes, could go back to a Rod. He's currently dating someone, But I'm not going to rule that one out.
Speaker 2: Likely in the weekend.
Speaker 7: I'm going to say no.
Speaker 14: On a Rod's a jerk, She's a jerk. They're perfect, perfect for each other. Well, so it was benefic that didn't work out. Some UK model David Gandy not familiar. Might someone might need to google him? Shaboozy our boy everybody getting tipsy. Shaboozi is on there plus twelve hundred.
Speaker 7: He seem for her.
Speaker 6: Okay, bad Bunny is on the list of plus twelve hundreds.
Speaker 2: No, that would be crazy if that happened.
Speaker 6: I could kind of see that one.
Speaker 2: I could too.
Speaker 6: There's some ones here that get a little more far fetched, at least in my mind. You're Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 2: As we know, she's aged out.
Speaker 6: She's way more than triple aged out at his age. Brad Pitt, Jake, Jillen Hall, al Pacino's on here at plus thirty three hundred, like nine dollars old? Yes, how old is he? And didn't he just have a kid with somebody? Yeah, that one should be much much longer odds. Bill Belichick, former coach of the Patriots, is on there.
Speaker 7: Is that he was like a really young Is that?
Speaker 6: David Gandy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a bad looking guy.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna I'm going to vote for him.
Speaker 6: But they linked do you?
Speaker 2: Everyone know who he is?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 6: I have no clue who that is.
Speaker 2: And al Pacinos eighty four.
Speaker 6: There you go, and we just had a kid. Yeah. Bill Belichick, former coach of the Patriots, on there plus ten thousand, meaning one hundred dollars a bet would net you ten thousand dollars. It happened in vice president. Vice presidential candidate Tim Wallace is on there also at plus ten thousand. So is Travis Kelcey at both time.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, he's just getting crazy.
Speaker 6: Now here's where it gets really good, you guys. Bieber at plus twenty thousand, No, you don't think her, not a chance. Justin Bieber. He just had a kid too. What about Ellen DeGeneres, she's at plus fifteen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Else that would be amazing.
Speaker 6: And then very last on the list, the longest odds puff Daddy p Diddy no, plus twenty five thousand.
Speaker 2: Wow, No, she ain't doing that.
Speaker 6: None of these guys, none of them. Drake's on there plus thirty three hundred. A lot of people on here. Matt Damon, you know Ben Affleck's buddies on there, idiot that Juicy doesn't he isn't he married?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Seems it was j Loo. He seems like a married guy.
Speaker 10: I think her next guy is going to be somebody who we don't we have no clue about, like somebody who's not in the smothering dancers.
Speaker 2: Maybe if she's already done that.
Speaker 4: I really you never know who she's gonna pop out with, like it's it's always it's random.
Speaker 6: I think it's gonna be another big name.
Speaker 2: I'm going for Alpacino at this point.
Speaker 6: Me too, I'm going for.
Speaker 7: Bill I know, go for Ellen de Generous.
Speaker 1: The JV Show Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: So we just gave away four pack of tickets for Disneyland a few minutes ago. We're gonna do it again eight twenty this morning. And that's all this week here on.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. Just f y I now let's talk TV.
Speaker 4: Graham and I we love TV YEP, don't really get to watch what we want to watch because we have kids take up all our time. By the way, kids not together, separate families, supper household.
Speaker 6: Saying that we we just don't know what the future wills we do?
Speaker 2: But you are watching?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have a lot of TV.
Speaker 10: Yes, currently I'm watching Love Off the Grid. This is on Discovery Plus and it's basically about four people who are accustomed to living the city life, but they must now give up their normal lives for a chance that true love because the people who they're in love with live in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 6: So how do they meet these middle of nowhere people?
Speaker 7: A lot of them or.
Speaker 10: Some of them either met online like through dating apps, or it's people that they're reconnecting with and giving love a second chance. So I did want to ask, if you met the love of your life, could you leave the life that you currently have and move to the wild.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: Yes, there's no piece of you that wants to go, like live out in the woods and.
Speaker 4: It's not even a speck of me, drop some wood and no.
Speaker 6: Just peace and calm and nature. Nothing not.
Speaker 7: I thought I thought you might say you would give it a.
Speaker 6: Try, you know, for the life.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: You know, I've thought, you know, we hear about people moving out of the Bay all the time to go to the middle of nowhere Texas, Vegas.
Speaker 2: Tracy, I just talked and yeah, I just can't do it, like it could never be me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean you'd have to go.
Speaker 4: To live in poverty in Hayward, out of the Bay because I just love it here.
Speaker 6: And like, but there's you know what I mean, I get, I'm with you, the Bay is the best, but there's no piece of you that would enjoy like a slower paced country.
Speaker 4: No wake in the morning, there's got to milk the cows outside, No bit my mosquitos and stuff.
Speaker 6: We have mosquitos here, yeah, but not in my house. Like you can still have screens on your windows. And if you live in the country, you don't have to have mosquitos in your house. It's the same as your house here. Just put it on a bigger making.
Speaker 2: It sound like do you want to live in a barn? Like no, I don't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean you would have to give up like door dash, drive through, getting your hair nails duft.
Speaker 2: Probably not even like an in and out there you get.
Speaker 7: None of that. You rarely get served. Oh no, and then you have to.
Speaker 10: Deal with snakes, bears, animals. But the main reason why a lot of these couples or you know, the person in each couple is so for living in the wild is because they're like, we have all the freedom in the world, and this is one example.
Speaker 3: I feel very privileged being able to live the kind of lifestyle that I do.
Speaker 6: But she sees privilege.
Speaker 3: As having the house with five bedrooms, three paths, three cars in the garage, Walmart's five minutes away. My kind of privilege that I see is pure freedom because I can't walk out on my porch and take a piece in the middle of the suburbs.
Speaker 2: Which true, Yeah, who would want to do.
Speaker 6: That anyways, lots of us.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, he lives in the middle of nowhere, so he's to do.
Speaker 6: It, he said, if he wanted to walk out and take it or was it number one or two?
Speaker 7: Number one?
Speaker 6: Okay, was the number two?
Speaker 7: No, this guy does.
Speaker 10: They have an They use kind of like a squatty potty thing and just go aside to make a hole and just wore.
Speaker 2: So it's it's really.
Speaker 6: Tough for the ancestors, did it, Selena?
Speaker 10: But you know, it's tough for the person that's coming from the city to get accustomed to living like this, which obviously to us, we understand it, right, But it does seem like it's just like Graham said, a slower pace.
Speaker 2: That's simpler, Yeah, very simple.
Speaker 10: You're able to just kind of focus on your relationship and just learning some new things, new skills out there.
Speaker 6: It's just I don't want to be digging a hole. I still want working plumbing inside my house that that's out in the life, but I don't want to be digging a hole. I don't know. That's how how I grew up. We didn't have any neighbors. We lived out in the middle of the woods.
Speaker 2: That's how like you guys are, just go outside.
Speaker 6: Well number ones. Yeah, I wasn't digging a hole. We had plumbing in our house. That's why I said, I still want plumbing. I still want some of the modern day conveniences. But to live in a country or more rural setting, yes, that does appeal to me. I don't like having like close neighbors where people are everybody in their houses around you can all see right into your backyard. I always think that's weird. I want to be able to walk out of my backyard and not be looking up at the neighbors looking at out their window at me, you know, like that makes me.
Speaker 4: Uncomfort That part I get but I also want to be able to drive, you know, five minutes and there's a seven eleven to get my selsius or something, you know.
Speaker 10: And to the point with the neighbors gram, I feel the same way. But at the same time, when an emergency happens, it's kind of nice to know that you have people around you that you can go and ask for help.
Speaker 6: Yeah, too, that's what That's what kind of my wife's thinking because I've always for years, I've shown her pictures of properties that, you know, like way, you know, in the in the mountains, in this area here. I'm like, dude, we should live there, and she's like, how far is it from a Nordstrums. I'm like, you.
Speaker 2: Don't ever get a real question.
Speaker 6: I was like, you don't ever go into a store and go shopping. You buy everything online, So what's the big deal.
Speaker 7: Can they even deliver to the mountains?
Speaker 6: Yes they can't. Yes, I think people the mountains have Amazon things they don't delivery. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 4: Think, like, how like a house like that, how close is it to a hospital or a fire station?
Speaker 6: I don't know that there's you know, there are hospitals and fire station in the mountains. No, Yeah, they haven't invented those yet. How can we build a hospital on a mountain? Yes, there are modern day conveniences, they're just a little farther away from you.
Speaker 10: Yes, you just have to drive an hour. I don't like that with a broken leg.
Speaker 6: You'll be fine. Rub a little dirt on it. Yeah, he just that country life.
Speaker 2: You didn't answer, would you be able to live like this?
Speaker 7: I would give it a try, but I don't think I could survive.
Speaker 2: I'm just not even for love. This is your man again.
Speaker 10: I would try it out, but I just I can't survive in the wild. I'm too scared of like tiny tiny little bugs and snakes and bears and all that.
Speaker 7: So it's a it's a note for me.
Speaker 4: I feel if you really loved me, you would just move into like the suburbs, like with me, you know.
Speaker 7: Right, Like where's the comment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sacrifice.
Speaker 10: But I do recommend the show for anybody looking for a new show to watch.
Speaker 2: All right, what is it again?
Speaker 7: Love off the Grid on Discovery Plus?
Speaker 2: Got it?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine? Oh honest, jes trend.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music? Movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 7: Bay and trendying is sponsored by Mencini's.
Speaker 10: Visit Mensini Sleepworld for the Labor Day cells event or visit sepral dot com.
Speaker 4: So Travis Kelsey was seen leaving Rhode Island after that huge party, excuse me, huge party at Taylor Swift's seventeen million dollar beach mansion. I don't know if you guys saw any of these reports from the weekend, but everyone was there. This is for Blake Lively's thirty seventh birthday, by the way. So Travis Kelsey was there, Jason Kelsey, his wife Patrick, and Britney Mahomes, Bradley Cooper, Gigi Hadid Channing, Tatum, Zoe Kravitz, and of course Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, all of whom Travis wouldn't even know if it wasn't for Taylor Swift that part. It was also interesting to see that Blake was in great spirits considering all the slander that.
Speaker 2: She's been getting online lately.
Speaker 4: I saw reports that she fears this could be the end of her acting career. Do you guys think that could be yet possible?
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 6: I don't think her career is going to end.
Speaker 4: Over this, because she would have had to have a career in the first place. You were thinking, I was asking if that's what you were implying, I.
Speaker 6: Would think that it would be more her decision to take a bit of a step back from this, not that there won't be any roles ever offered to her again like that degree canceled. But I think she realized maybe I don't maybe I don't want to be under such I wish she would hire.
Speaker 4: Like some type of like crisis manager like person and then come out and fix all of this, like it's gonna blow over.
Speaker 2: But you still need to say something. There's too much to fix, too much to address.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he just lay low for a while. The American public, we forget about stuff.
Speaker 4: Exactly, very true, all right, Mariah carry so like so sad. She reveals that she lost her mom and her sister on the same day over the weekend. She issued this statement. She said, my heart is broken that I've lost my mother this past weekend. Sadly, in a tragic turn of events, my sister lost her life on the same day. I feel blessed that I was able to spend the last week with my mom before she passed, and she went on to say she appreciates everyone's respect for her privacy during this impossible time. I don't know much about her relationship with her mom, but I do remember a lot of reports about her sister. You know, this was years ago, her sister suing her and there was claims of abuse, like they had a really, really not good relationship.
Speaker 2: From what I was, very complicated.
Speaker 6: What I understood her relationship with her mom was sort of a similar very complicated and.
Speaker 4: It sucks though no I know. On the same day. That's crazy, Yeah, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 6: All right, a guy named Danny Jansen just became the first player at Major League Baseball history to play for both teams in the same game. Try to wrap her head. Run, I can't this guy, Danny Jansen, he just became the first player in Major League Baseball history to play for both teams in the same game. You just take off one uniform and put on the other team and then you get some more at bats. Well, here's how it happened. Jansen was playing for the Toronto Blue Jays to start the season, and on June twenty sixth, he and the Jays were taking on the Boston Red Sox. That game got rained out in the second inning and had to get postponed. Well, the game finally got rescheduled for yesterday, so quite a bit of time had passed, and since that time, Jansen actually got traded to the Red Sox, so the teams did play yesterday. Jansen came up to bat for the Red Sox, the other team he was on the other side. Now, that's becoming the first player in history to ever play for both teams in the same game. Blue Jays won that game seven to three. Now he was a Red Sox. We lost that game, but he also started that game as a Blue Jays. He won the game. But then and also so really.
Speaker 2: It evens out he just tied the game with himself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it was a time chance and the tye in that game. Very bizarre. That is so weird. There's been plenty of instances where a player during a series, you know, in Major League Baseball, usually play the other another team for a series three games, four games, whatever it may be. And there's been many instances where a player has been traded mid series. So one game they're playing for one team, then the next day they come out and play for the other team. That's happened a few times, but never before has.
Speaker 2: The guy played in the same game, exact.
Speaker 6: Same game, even though it was a rain delay overa That is weird.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Happy Tuesday. Hope you're having a good morning so far. Where the JV Show. I'm Selena Groom, I'm Jad Mchey. Quick talk back before we get to what the bleep?
Speaker 6: Good morning JV Show. Fam, it's your boy, Kevin. Just have a question.
Speaker 15: So I'm a big listener. I listen to you guys every day on the Ihart Radio app because I work, and I noticed something on your Friday episode. It sounded very prerecorded for some reason. There's no more chug mugs, no one left talk bags. Wow, hmmm, you guys got some this planning to do.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I don't know what I don't know, Please elaborate.
Speaker 6: Didn't tell that Selena was posting pictures from Miami?
Speaker 2: What could I not?
Speaker 7: I don't belie you couldn't just.
Speaker 6: Wait until ten. I couldn't whatever, Kevin Hey, we appreciate you the podcast. You're the best. Yeah, Kevin was up.
Speaker 2: Next time call us out like that guy.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get to what the bleep where you can win the JV show Chug mug if and only if you are the first person to guests today's bleeped out where it is always leave those guesses on the talk bag on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 6: Yeah? Sure, marriage question? Are you allowed to open up and look inside your wife's without her consent?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: Probably not.
Speaker 6: You haven't. That's part of the bond of marriage, right, No, don't to do that stuff.
Speaker 2: You still ask.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I don't know. She could be asleep.
Speaker 2: Oh I think I.
Speaker 6: Take care? Take care guesses. You sickos a PG guest, please on the talkback mic on the very free iHeartRadio app the very iHeartRadio ap that Kevin there just left to talk back on. It's super easy. Give us your name, your city, and then your guests. You got to be the very first correct answer in the morning to win that JV show.
Speaker 2: Chuck and the word is The word is always something clean. Okay, So everybody.
Speaker 4: Relaxed, Leave it is clean, guesses. Like gram said, we're gonna play some of them next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we're.
Speaker 2: Playing what the bleep?
Speaker 4: Or somewhat hopefully you is gonna walk away with this JV show. Chuck Munk just gotta be the very first person to guest today's bleeped out word, as always leave Your guest is on the talkback mic on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Now, in case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 6: Marriage question. Are you allowed to open up and look inside your wife's without her consent?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, no, it's a little peaky peek.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 4: Remember this is a family show, so let's keep your guesses clean.
Speaker 2: Please, let's go through some of them.
Speaker 9: Now, Good morning. This is Andreana from Conquered and we think to believe that word is purse.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 7: That would be my guest.
Speaker 6: All right, that's far and away the most popular guest that's come in this morning is purse. Answer that question, ladies, is your man allowed to go snoop through your purse without asking you first?
Speaker 10: No, I don't really care. I don't care to have anything important in there.
Speaker 2: Lip gloss, tamp?
Speaker 6: What do you like? What are you looking for Genie, what are you hiding in there?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 13: I just feel like it's an invasion of my space, Like just ask me before you go into it, or just let me know.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like I don't really have anything in there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like while you're in the money in there, you know.
Speaker 6: Like common courtesy to ask before you just go digging through there looking for something. Yeah, it seems a little snoopy.
Speaker 4: Al Right, next guest, Good morning from ChEls, And my guess is phone phone.
Speaker 7: What about that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, all right, that's a really common guest.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, I'm gonna say her dresser, her dresser, all right, I'm a great one.
Speaker 6: Her dresser, Yeah, how about that?
Speaker 2: No, no, go in my dresser.
Speaker 6: You don't want to hear your man. Your husband can't go rifling through.
Speaker 4: Your I mean I guess he can, but I would prefer him not to because I feel like we all have some like embarrassing underwear in there.
Speaker 2: They're like, true, you don't.
Speaker 10: Want anyone, Yeah I know, but yeah, you only show them the cute ones.
Speaker 6: You why even have the embarrassing ones though?
Speaker 4: Because we need to on the days and no one's going to see it or the days where you don't have any other cute ones that are clean, you haven't done laundry.
Speaker 2: Just there's time scram.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm just the questions something now, all.
Speaker 2: Right, continue to leave those guesses. We're gonna play some more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine playing what the bleep?
Speaker 2: We're hopefully someone is gonna win this JV show.
Speaker 4: Chug Mug has always you got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeded outword. It is a family show, despite how it may sound. Okay, here's today's.
Speaker 6: Clip marriage question. Are you allowed to open up and look inside your wife's without her consent?
Speaker 2: We don't know what that bleeped out word is. Certain things might still be mine?
Speaker 6: Is yours? What's yours? Mine?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Maybe not everything? All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Good morning JV show, This for Saturday. And my guess for a bleep out word is.
Speaker 2: Her mail?
Speaker 5: Hope that's correct answer, Have a good day, bye.
Speaker 6: Very very popular. Guess her mail? What do you think about that? Ladies? Your man your husband? Can he open your mail?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what if it's a handwritten card?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Really from like my grandma or something like what if it's who cares?
Speaker 6: What if it's from an ex lover?
Speaker 2: It's not, it will never be that.
Speaker 1: It could be.
Speaker 6: Good morning guys.
Speaker 11: My name is Junior from Oakland, and I think the word is journal.
Speaker 6: Journal, journal or diary.
Speaker 10: If I had one of those that off limits, Yeah, no one can look into.
Speaker 6: What if he asked first, you still wouldn't let him read him?
Speaker 7: That's from my eyes only.
Speaker 6: Yeah's interesting, keeping some deep dark secrets in there, apparently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: It's Chillian from San Jose and I think maybe the answer might be like her medical records or like her personal medical information. Okay, thank you by I just want to seeing, like how much weight I've gained?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 6: What if we want to know, like you know about your diseases?
Speaker 2: Ahead, go ahead, look or whatever. I don't care.
Speaker 6: Interesting, Well, what about you?
Speaker 2: Nothing to hide?
Speaker 6: I got nothing to hide? I bet you there are some people out there that do have something to hide that they've never told their spouse.
Speaker 2: I can see that.
Speaker 5: Good morning show.
Speaker 2: This is pasty from Hercules.
Speaker 8: I think the bleep do word is laptop hop good day, bye laptop.
Speaker 2: We have a winner.
Speaker 6: Here's Today's click unbleeped marriage question. Are you allowed to open up and look inside your wife's laptop without her consent? And then that folder that says hidden pictures from the scow vacation and you're like, what happened on that trip?
Speaker 14: You me?
Speaker 6: Whoa answer that question? Can your man go hop on your computer and bounce around and look at stuff?
Speaker 2: My man can?
Speaker 4: I think I'd feel weird if he was like snooping, because why do you even feel the need to do that?
Speaker 2: But you can. You can open it up and use it or do whatever you want, like good.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like how you guys were like, oh, that would be weird a little snoop. I don't know why you'd want to do that when you ladies would give nothing more than to look through your man's everything, his phone, emails, DMS, everything you guys live for that.
Speaker 4: I have access to all that, and I don't look through it because I feel like having access to it, Like knowing it's there.
Speaker 2: Makes me feel like like I can.
Speaker 6: It makes me.
Speaker 2: Feel more secure.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: Do you ever wonder if, like someday you'll just like hammer down two boxes and wine and then just going drunkenly like on their own page in they're like looking for any shred of anything you can get mad about.
Speaker 2: No, all right, so we have some ladies.
Speaker 6: Ladies do that, you know, they're oh, I know, all right, let's give some shout outs. And unfortunately it's gonna be a very short shout out list today, like really short, like shockingly short. With how many people submitted guesses this morning. Thank you to everybody this morning, a lot of good guesses. Cassie and hercules. Obviously she came up with the very first correct answer this Morning's a shout out to her and her brand new JV show, Chuck Mud Call in San Jose. What's up? Count?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 6: That's the only other person I see that got it correct. I mean, I'll have to go back through and look. But you know, normally I have like a lot of shout outs to give and I can barely shout out everyone out, and today it's just like no problem. Wow, Kel, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 10: Kel?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 13: Kel?
Speaker 6: And Cassie.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations to Cassie.
Speaker 4: You remember we'll play against tomorrow seven and five, so you we'll have another chance to win that.
Speaker 2: Chuck, Meg, what do you do when check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get that too.
Speaker 1: Yet the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Before we get to the JV Shape Nope Game, we have some shout outs.
Speaker 9: Good morning JV Show fam, It's Alicia. Since y'all are doing back to school shout outs, I wanted to give myself a shout out for starting my second year of grad school. Today is the first day of classes for the school psychology program here in Monterey. And it's crazy to think about because when I was doing Deep Think you can run it on the show back in twenty twenty, I was doing undergrad or community college at Danza. It's crazy how time flies.
Speaker 2: Thanks, guys, have a good wow. We had some morning pants on our hand.
Speaker 6: Dude, well, Danza College and then second year of grad school. Keep falling back to school those dreams. But more importantly, oh yeah about that.
Speaker 2: Let's do one more.
Speaker 11: From Lace And I want to give myself a shout out because I'm.
Speaker 6: A third grader and I want to give my hand shout out.
Speaker 11: Okay, I love you bye.
Speaker 6: That's grade.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a big deal, and I love the self shout outs.
Speaker 2: Yes, so why not? All right, let's go to the phone, say for nine.
Speaker 4: Hi this this is ready, Hi, Hi, Ready.
Speaker 7: How's your morning going?
Speaker 1: So far?
Speaker 4: So far? Second traffic, but it's going there's.
Speaker 2: Nothing well about that.
Speaker 4: We're sorry, but at least you have the chance to win a chromebook right now.
Speaker 2: So you are going to play the JV show. Yep, nope.
Speaker 9: Game.
Speaker 2: Here's how it works. It's just random trivia.
Speaker 4: Gonna ask you four questions, get three correct, and it's yours. Awesome. I have my kids in the car, so they're going to try and help you too.
Speaker 2: Love that. What are their names? Talent? So when is Sophia? Do we have another kid? Cal?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, I missed that. All right, let's do it. Question of the one. An animal that only eats plants is called a What.
Speaker 4: Did they say that or did I say that?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, it's it's fine.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: The answers herbivore.
Speaker 6: They said omnivore, which means you eat both plants and animals.
Speaker 10: Oh, really stressful when you're on the radio.
Speaker 2: You know, we've been hearing that a lot lately.
Speaker 6: Take a deep breath and then just dominate or just take.
Speaker 4: A shot, just take a shot first, all right?
Speaker 6: Question number two, The Bengals are an NFL team that play their home games in what city? Oh my goodness, the Bengals Cleandy. Oh my god, you got the right you got You're in the right state, You're in the right ballpark. You're in city that started with the correct Lettercinnati Cincinnati Bengals. Cleveland is home to the Browns.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, my husband would be like, what you don't know that one.
Speaker 2: Let's see if you can get a point. Here's question number three.
Speaker 4: According to the nursery rhyme, what did the three little kittens lose.
Speaker 15: Their mittens?
Speaker 6: The little kittens they lost their bittens?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: Question number four, A traditional bloody mary is made with what type of heart alcohol? Nice?
Speaker 4: I feel like we should just give her question number two. The cities were in the same state. Both start with See. Clearly just got confused an.
Speaker 15: Come on, But also you know that the first bangle.
Speaker 2: Plus, the kids need a chromebook.
Speaker 4: I know they need a chromebook for their education, and you're going to deprive them of that.
Speaker 6: Clearly they need a little more because they guessed.
Speaker 9: We know now.
Speaker 2: Herbivore right, something.
Speaker 6: Mom's blaming the kids over there.
Speaker 2: How about this.
Speaker 6: I'm the one that I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: People get upset when we let people slide, and we award them anyway.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna put you on hold. We're gonna leave it up to Cheaty. If anyone's mad at fat you can take it up with Cheaty. Okay, yeah, all right, thank you so much for playing. I'll put you on hold and Cheating will pick up in the next room. Okay, thank you, no problem. You two hang on now, Graham.
Speaker 6: We have some shout outs we do moms and my dam's moms and dams Ago and says, hey, Graham, can I request a birthday shout out for my son Miguel. He's turning nine years old on Tuesday. He's been waiting a whole year for this moment. He loves listening to you guys every morning. Thank you so much. That's from jos So Happy happy birthday to Miguel. The wait is over. You finally got that birthday shout out. I got another one another mom and my DMS. It says, good morning, Graham. Want to see if you could wish my son Emiliano a happy birthday. He is turning eight years old. I just want to say I love you baby, and I hope you have a great day. Chicken. I thank you, Graham, and that is from Christina. So happy happy birthday to Emiliano Chicken. Sorry, happy happy birthday Chicken.
Speaker 2: Who gives a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Now, before we get through today's hot is trending, Graham, we have another shout out.
Speaker 6: Another mom and my dams, another mom and my dms. It's a belated birthday shout out. She says she's got a lot of August birthdays, but she wants to shout out Jared. He turned eight years old. She says he's the biggest Warriors fan. His all time favorite is Steph Curry. So jess in your best Steph Curry, impress and can you wish Jared a happy eighth birthday? Please?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh no, oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, happy birthday, bro.
Speaker 6: I didn't I was giving stuff.
Speaker 2: It wasn't giving staff no.
Speaker 6: But all right, Happy happy birthday to Jared. Hope you have a great day. And that is from his mom, Madie.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, good boy, the hottest.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know. What's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 10: And trend being sponsored by Mensi News was a mensinie. See Worlds for the Labor Day sales event or visit SeaWorld dot com.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this Sabrina Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, Kamala Cabeo love triangle drama is.
Speaker 2: Getting so good?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 2: I told you yesterday.
Speaker 4: That there are some lines on Sabrina's new album that just drops last week that fans think is about Camila Cabeo and Shawn Mendes. Right, So, just to recap Shawn Mendes and Sabrina Carpenter, they were linked together last year.
Speaker 6: I don't remember this linkage. I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if we talked about it much, but I vividly remember the linkage. And then all of a sudden, Sean pops out at Coachello with Kamalakabo.
Speaker 2: That's right, That's how that that was, like that timeline.
Speaker 4: Okay, So supposedly sabrina songs, Coincidence and Taste are about Shaw Mila.
Speaker 2: So I heard you're back together, and if that's true.
Speaker 4: You're just gonna have to taste me when he's kissing you.
Speaker 6: If you ever dated somebody that one of your boys, let me know you know, as is just anyone time anyone played that card, You're just like, never again, I can't date any Everyone.
Speaker 4: Thinks that was aimed at Kamalakabao in Shawn Menda, So come that way, Kamila responded. She posted a TikTok where she's lip sneaking to her own song, June Gloom, which came out earlier this summer, and it sounds like she's basically telling her side of the story. She says, I like, I heard you're back together with her. I saw the pictures. You know, I know our relationship. Our relationship is a house fire. Hope it goes out, but he just keeps getting bigger. So I feel like this is confirmation that these songs are about each other.
Speaker 6: Well did she when she posted herself lip syncing to this song? Did she say this is like? Is it? Of course not?
Speaker 4: But I mean it was what a couple of days after Sabrina's songs.
Speaker 6: Drop, Okay, I guess I mean this era.
Speaker 4: Speaking of drama, it sounds like the Drake Kendrick Lamar Beef ain't done yet either. So it's been a few months since the Drake and Kendrick you know back and forth.
Speaker 2: That was back in May when Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 4: Dropped not Like Us and then Drake he dropped one more song after that didn't really matter because Kendrick had already won the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Well here's the latest.
Speaker 4: You know, Drake has that finsta, which I personally don't think qualifies as a finsta because we all know it's you.
Speaker 2: It's basically your Instagram account.
Speaker 4: Well, he posted a series of things, all of which mentioned a game two. He did mentioned Kendrick specifically, but fans are reading between the lines that he's ready to start this beef backup round to this.
Speaker 6: Yep, am I the only one that's sick of it?
Speaker 2: I'm done? Yeah, I'm done.
Speaker 4: And part of me kind of wonders if it's at this point going to be like manufactured, like that wouldn't be so outlandish. Other rappers have done that where they will hit up another person like, hey, do you want to start this you know, so called beef. We're both in on it, both of our numbers go out, we both make money. I'm kind of wondering if it's headed that way.
Speaker 6: I can see him saying yes to that. But do you think Kendrick is.
Speaker 7: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I feel like he's I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's he's getting ready to drop an album as well, So I don't know if something means telling you that could.
Speaker 6: Be what's going on here, maybe that, or I mean, it's just taking this long for Drake to write something good and response. You know, it's just like he's next to a waste basket. There's this crumbled up paper everywhere, and finally I got something we like the beef.
Speaker 10: I feel like everything that's needed to be said has been said.
Speaker 6: Serious, I know it's done.
Speaker 2: Graham. What you got here?
Speaker 6: All right? Quick? Major jackpot alert you guys, Major jackpott alert. The Mega Millions for tonight's drawing is up to five hundred and seventy five million after nobody won Friday's drawing. This makes it the ninth largest jackpot in Mega Million's history. Although we know the largest jackpots in Mega Million's history clearly eclipse this one the largest ever Mega million's jackpot one point six billion that was from last year, so five hundred and seventy five million up for grabs. That's no small some to sneeze that. Will you guys be getting your tickets for the JV show.
Speaker 2: Pool done that said.
Speaker 6: No, I'll be the only one all right to win if you want. If you want to take your dog or cat for a ride in a lift, you can now do that. Lift has launched pet rides. They launched it yesterday in honor of National Dog Day. Let's stop there, Selena, did you do anything special for your dog on National Dog the asternoon take them for a walk or give him a special tree busy that day? Oh wow, thanks for honoring the dog. I gave her an extra hug and a scratch and uh after dinner, Yeah she did. She's a good girl. She loves getting those scratches all right. Uh yeah, Anyways, National Dog Day this was when Lift decided to announce this. So for an additional fee of four dollars, you can now bring your furry friend on board. Obviously, they're going to be matching you up with a driver that is comfortable taking a dog or a cat along with them. Uber I think has been doing this for some time, but this is a first feature for Lift writers now, so we want to bring bring your dog on a ride or your cat. They say it does need to be in a carrier, or on a blanket or at your feet, So be prepared if you're going to bring your dog in a lift. But for only four more bucks, you can.
Speaker 1: Bring the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for hanging out with us, and we hope you have an amazing morning. All right, So there is this very controversial relationship coach. I don't know what qualified somebody as being a relationship coach, but his name is Sterling Cooper, who was recently on a podcast and he said, this is the worst thing that a woman could wear on a date because it's just so he overalls, knocks, no sweatpants, merchant stocks, let.
Speaker 6: Me finish a poncho.
Speaker 7: He said.
Speaker 4: I hate when women wear jeans on a date.
Speaker 2: It's like the least feminine thing I can think of.
Speaker 4: And I say, before we meet up, don't wear jeans, because if you wear jeans, I'm going home.
Speaker 2: That's pretty clear.
Speaker 6: He tells them that ahead of time.
Speaker 2: I guess so not the eighteen hundreds. Wow, what's wrong with jeans?
Speaker 7: Nothing? If somebody tells me that.
Speaker 2: Before a first date.
Speaker 7: I'm not showing up to the touch a red flag.
Speaker 2: I'm showing up in jeans. If someone tells me.
Speaker 6: That jeans are very fashionable, right, yes, jeans, Yeah, this is chess.
Speaker 2: By the way, I stand.
Speaker 6: By that they're done on. I mean, as a guy, I would not be if I'm trying to think back, if I can remember to what you know my wife wore on dates when we first started dating. I guarantee there were jenes in the mix. Date.
Speaker 4: I thought that was okay, Like, what if somebody doesn't want to wear like a micro skirt or.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean, Like, I take that back, We'll take the micros. Jeans just sound kind of frumpy. And now that you mentioned the micros, take that all right.
Speaker 4: He also said that he will cut women off from ordering more drinks than he thinks that they should have. Say, okay, that's what I wanted to ask, because he says he'll stop a woman from drinking if he feels like she does not need another drink. If she said quote, if she's had one drink to drinks, she's having way too much, she goes to order another one, I will tell her and then tell the waiter like, no, you're not bringing her a drink.
Speaker 2: You're gonna bring her a water instead, does to order her food for her too?
Speaker 7: Probably that and this guy considers himself like a relationship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 4: We said, it's kind of like a dad disciplining his daughter in all that's weird.
Speaker 6: That's not the dynamic that you are when you're dad.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought now.
Speaker 4: And according to him, he said that women have thanked him for stopping them from ordering more drinks, that it was the sexiest thing a guy has ever done. People in the comments are like, oh, no, that's actually pretty controlling.
Speaker 2: Tries to feel about this, Yeah, control trolling.
Speaker 7: That's the opposite of attractive.
Speaker 6: I think it's strange when it's twenty twenty four and a guy is making the rules for the date and how somebody should act on a date. We're on equal footing here, Yes, she should be like, actually, my rule on a first date is that I order as many damn drinks as I.
Speaker 7: Want you and only wear jeans.
Speaker 6: He's like the one that's like, yes, you get to make all the rules for this date. No, it doesn't work like that. I feel like if this is a human being.
Speaker 4: I feel like if it was early on in a relationship, for a second third dates and you're like, you know, controlling what I can and cannot order, I would see that as a red flag. Now me, I literally will tell my husband, like, if you see him way too messed up, do not let me drink anymore, because there's times that he.
Speaker 2: Does and I'm like, why would you let me do that?
Speaker 6: You know, so it's not his fault.
Speaker 10: You're an adult, I know, but I feel like there's there is there's a difference.
Speaker 2: There's is a difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when it's your husband, you feel like he's genuinely trying to take care of you.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I would never tell my wife.
Speaker 4: I wish my man would because I'll just take it too far, cut me off something I.
Speaker 10: Need to because if I'm out with my girls, I'm a little bit more conscious about like, Okay, I need to be careful.
Speaker 7: I need to be you know, looking around stranger danger.
Speaker 10: But then when I'm with my boyfriend, I'm like, whoa why he can take you?
Speaker 7: So then I can get a little, like a lot too crazy?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 6: To go back to the jeans, on a first date. Let's say you are going on a first date. What would you wear? But yeah, you're going out to eat in the restaurants probably a pretty nice place. The guy says, I want to take you out to a nice restaurant. What are you going to wear?
Speaker 4: If it's if it's fancy, then a dress no dress code.
Speaker 6: Cheat has a dress code?
Speaker 2: Here, they have a dress code.
Speaker 6: Okay, there's one restaurant found you found? You found one.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 4: Most times, I mean, I'm gonna go for a jeans, some heels, and like a cute.
Speaker 7: Because you can dress up the jeans. You don't have to look.
Speaker 2: It's not masculine like this guy is saying.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying I'm not I'm asking you a personal question. I'm not judging about jeans or whatever. Saying you know, what would you wear on a first date? You're saying you would wear jeans.
Speaker 2: It's a more comfortable in some jeans.
Speaker 6: Cute top. Just what would you wear on a first date if.
Speaker 7: It's to a nice dinner. I would I would.
Speaker 10: Do the jeans and a cute top, crocs, heels or or the croc heels that everyone keeps tagging me on that.
Speaker 7: But if I'm really trying to impress, then I would do a dress ri skirt.
Speaker 6: Okay, and Cheetie. You're our resident dater on the show. You are single? Yeah, let's just say, because people have been shooting their shot at you on the talkbacks and stuff, you agree to go on a date with them. What are you wearing on a first date? What can this guy expect?
Speaker 2: Jeans, crocs and a sweater.
Speaker 4: Love that your authentic self shocked that you're single.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna let you in all right.
Speaker 2: Look, if you want to talkback, Mike is always open.
Speaker 4: Leave us the talkback on the Free iHeartRadio. We actually have some shout outs really quick.
Speaker 7: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 13: It's Talkiana from Campbell and I would like to give a birthday shout out to my mom.
Speaker 2: Birthday.
Speaker 13: It's our mom's birthday. Her name is Leanne, and hopefully you can give her a birthday shout out.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Happy birthday. That's a good point.
Speaker 11: My name is Adrian from Hayward and I'm just giving my mom a shout out today because she works so hard working on a dental office and that's pretty hard. So and she always cooks for me when when she gets off work and she's tired, she still cooks for me and still manages to put a roof over my head. And I hope you have a good day at work.
Speaker 13: Well, I'm at school.
Speaker 11: I love you, mom.
Speaker 6: Mom wrote that script. I think.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: People are really just finding out about iPhone pinky.
Speaker 6: We talked about this years ago, the Hell's iPhone pinky.
Speaker 10: Well it's going viral again, you guys. So iPhone pinky is considered a condition where when you use your phone or extended phone use can cause either allegedly a bend or a bump on your piece.
Speaker 2: Like the dent. Do you remember that, grand people from holding your phone, you are getting the dent.
Speaker 6: When you're holding your phone, your pinky sticking out the support it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like a bend or a bump.
Speaker 10: So if you look at both of your pinky's pinkies and you look at the hand that you hold your phone most with, I feel like you can see a difference. At least I can in my pinky. And now I'm a little worried.
Speaker 4: Both my pinkies are crooked, so I can't tell the difference.
Speaker 6: Yeah, minor crooked.
Speaker 10: I feel like I had a kind of a bump on this one on my on my left eye.
Speaker 2: Oh, that thing's bad, just it's bad. It like a boil, just as a border on a pinky.
Speaker 6: I thought I had a dent. It looked like there's a big dent. But then I look at the other pinky and that one's got that too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, never mind same. So jen Z is just finding out about this and they're freaking out.
Speaker 7: They're freaking out. A lot of them are sharing their deformed pinky.
Speaker 2: Wait, so I'm seeing some examples.
Speaker 7: I know you did you post someone our I did JB Morning Show Graham.
Speaker 4: Some of these are really really bad. Let me go, like complete bends in their finger. I'm like, I don't even know how that's possible. You would have to be never putting your phone down.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna hold my phone with two hands to avoid the the pinky.
Speaker 10: Do you notice that the exact spot where I put my phone on my finger, Like that is where I'm getting to the sort of a bump.
Speaker 7: So I need to just switch hats and.
Speaker 2: Even Perstan Day Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Go to our Instagram story brokeer pinky at one time there's no way that different. She's playing it. She's like purposefully bending it where you can see that. I try.
Speaker 7: You can't do it.
Speaker 2: It's not possible. You can't.
Speaker 6: You can't, Yes, you can't.
Speaker 2: No, you can't.
Speaker 6: There's there's no way.
Speaker 2: I believe it. I believe it to some gen Z stuff we're talking about.
Speaker 6: I mean, I believe we're all headed, you know, for that hunch at the top of our back and like our.
Speaker 2: Heads like like lowered, like hunch over. I already see that in some people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, everyone, because everybody is knocking around like that all the time. Even when you're sitting. You can't even sit up straight anymore because you gotta be lean. I know it's looking at your phone. It's bad. I constantly walking around trying to correct my own posture.
Speaker 2: I don't. I feel like mine's just already messed up.
Speaker 4: Lost pause, Like that bump at the top of our back where like the base of our neck is from like being.
Speaker 2: So hunched over, like our heads looking down.
Speaker 4: I think I have that ain't cute, And there's no going back to wait till you're like you're you know, sixty seventy.
Speaker 6: Eighty years old.
Speaker 2: Who man, not good.
Speaker 6: You're going to be scrolling your phone down by your shoes. You're gonna be so so hunched left. Yeah, you know, just falling off by that is scary.
Speaker 2: Graham, What do you have here?
Speaker 6: I want to talk about this study that I read about. Now, look it some of it is new research, So do I give it the official this is new? Yes? Okay? Good?
Speaker 7: What how is this new?
Speaker 6: Because researchers said it's new.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Information. They say, you if the key to a healthy marriage and relationship is having similar drinking habits to your partner. Now, this doesn't mean you need to be a drinker. It means that you're drinking or non drinking habits. So if you're a sober person, you're much more likely to have a successful relationship and marriage and report feeling happier in that marriage. If your partner also mirrors that same is also sober, or if you are a you know, more let's say, moderate drinker, you're going to do better in your relationship. If you're a person is also a you know, moderate drinker, not heavy drinker, or someone that's sober, you want your drinking habits to align.
Speaker 4: They stay, somebody is a full blown alcoholic, they want to be with someone to successful.
Speaker 6: That's what they say. They tracked a whole bunch of couples over a couple of decades and determine that the people with the happiest, longest lasting relationships, and longer life too. So people are living longer when your habits matched your partner's habits. Again, shorter life span associated with people that are very very heavy drinkers. But let's go around the room, Selena, do you think your you and your man your drinking habits are in alignment or similar.
Speaker 2: To one another. I think they're spot on. I think they're exactly the same. Whatever. We're just talking.
Speaker 6: About how he's got to cut you off because you're gonna But I mean, like as far as like like we both don't really drink during the week.
Speaker 2: If we do, it's on the weekends together. Yeah, you know what I mean. I think we're pretty aligned in that sense.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's good. According to this new research.
Speaker 7: How is this new?
Speaker 6: They just I don't know. Okay, just you and your man. How do your drinking habits line up?
Speaker 7: I'd say he maybe drinks a tiny bit more than I do.
Speaker 6: Acohol. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: I'm just one, I'm a super lightweight.
Speaker 10: And two, as you guys know or might remember, I took a break from drinking a little while ago.
Speaker 2: And he didn't.
Speaker 6: Support you in that.
Speaker 7: He actually did support me in that.
Speaker 6: But he kept on drinking.
Speaker 7: But he I think he drinks.
Speaker 10: He just drinks a little bit more because he's more of a heavy drinker.
Speaker 6: Than I am.
Speaker 14: Not good.
Speaker 2: What about you and Kate?
Speaker 6: I think we're pretty much in in lock step. We weren't.
Speaker 4: There was a time she was sober curious, as you said, and you just kept on raging.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 6: Raging is not a word that I would ever use to describe myself in my current life.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, don't you come back from Herbert Camp? But we just crushed four hundred white Claws.
Speaker 6: It was closer to six hundred. But yes, that's a once a year boys trip like that's that's that one's exempt. But on our day to day, week to week, weekend to weekend, we're pretty much aligned.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: That didn't That didn't always used to be the case because I used to be a bartender in San Francisco when we first started dating. We're first married and my drinking habits were much more, much different than hers.
Speaker 2: I can see that.
Speaker 6: Holy geez, Yeah, my body's probably still upset about that.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, so Burning Man is back. It kicked off.
Speaker 4: I'm sure you've seen the headlines that somebody died. The first day got off to a pretty yeah, rocky start investigating. Other than that, the only other thing I'm seeing is that the Ordre Dome is back.
Speaker 6: What now? The orgy Dome's it's a what dome? Ordrew Dome? An old folks home? No, what is it? The kids are back in school, right, yeah? Orgy dome? What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: It's just what it sounds like, Graham.
Speaker 6: It's a giant dome and under the dome there's just one.
Speaker 2: Bit inside the dome.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So this has been a thing since Burning Man at two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: They bring it back every year. It's one of the most popular things.
Speaker 6: That they do, The Orgy Domes twentieth year.
Speaker 1: Yeah do.
Speaker 4: It's described as an air conditioned haven where guests can visit in groups of two or more.
Speaker 6: Well, you can't go solo.
Speaker 2: You can't go solo. I guess you gotta be with somebody more. And maybe it's for safety reasons. They say it's a it's a safe, consensual place to play.
Speaker 6: Creeps usually roll solo.
Speaker 4: So I found this report from last year because some reporter had like went.
Speaker 2: To side to see what it was like.
Speaker 6: Just carpet everywhere, worse and everything's.
Speaker 7: Sticky and stinky too.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the stink, I hope.
Speaker 4: They She said that there was a long line to get in, Like the line was longer.
Speaker 2: Than anything else, which I would be like embarrassed to be seen in line.
Speaker 6: Yes, you know, yeah, I don't want to be standing standing out there waiting for an hour.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then she gets there up to the front. She says that she was interviewed to make sure that she was sober enough to consent, which which I like.
Speaker 2: They said the festival workers like they were there.
Speaker 4: To make sure everyone was aware of the rules, including required verbal consent to engage in any activities.
Speaker 2: Then she said that she went inside in.
Speaker 4: The main space, like there's like a main walkway, and then on both sides just mattresses.
Speaker 6: No, did you in charge of in charge of cleaning things? No?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 6: You don't want to go into the dome if you're not on day one, right, I mean after you.
Speaker 2: Would think they burn them. It's burning man. I just throw the mattresses.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good mattress fire. Those things really go up, I have. I mean, aren't you curious about this? Like, don't you want to know what's really happening in there?
Speaker 4: I do, But I couldn't never bring myself to go and yeah no, no, no, I know I couldn't bring myself to go inside.
Speaker 6: But what if you could pop in and watch a live stream?
Speaker 2: I think I would do that.
Speaker 6: I'd log in.
Speaker 7: God, we are so gross.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm like, I'm just out of curiosity. I do not want to be a participant, not at all, zero interest. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I wonder because like a lot of celebrities will go to Burning Man. And assuming when you go into something like this, you're signing like a privacy agreement.
Speaker 6: Or you think there's an NBA at the door of No Dome.
Speaker 2: You don't think so?
Speaker 10: No, I don't think so. But I think celebrities have their own they're not.
Speaker 2: I was wondering, like, you have any celebrities gone in there?
Speaker 4: Because we see the same celebs popping out at Burning Men every single year.
Speaker 6: You're not looking over and there's Kevin Hart. It doesn't work like that, not a chant.
Speaker 2: So they have their own dome somewhere on the outskirts.
Speaker 6: You think it's like really dark in there. Do you think it's well lit?
Speaker 4: I feel like, do you think it's like I don't feel it's well lit. I feel like it's really dark, but maybe just like natural lighting, either natural lighting or not candles, but like like different, like just dim lighting, very dim lighting, soft music, I can. I just feel like there's a lot of hair, like.
Speaker 6: That's come off or that's people's bodies in.
Speaker 7: People's bodies, Like I just feel like.
Speaker 4: That's Bertie Man. You're living off the land, you're in the desert, camping out. You're not shower Most people aren't showering while they're there.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they have showers. Are people using them? Probably not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If you're not in there on day one, you don't want to be in there getting sloppy day thirst.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: They don't keep the same mattresses out, do they. I feel it's not just a bunch of mattresses.
Speaker 2: This is that's what she said.
Speaker 4: You walk in the main The main space is a walkway, mattresses on both sides and probably midway.
Speaker 2: They just slip them.
Speaker 7: Over or they bring their own blankets.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna need somebody to leave a talk back that's been in the dome. I need to I need to know, to know more. Graham, why don't you go my Bernie Man days are done?
Speaker 7: Your eyes?
Speaker 6: No, thank you, no thank you. I feel like if you went into that thing, whether or not they something's gonna happen to you in there that you don't want to happen.
Speaker 2: I know I would have PTSD like I didn't.
Speaker 7: Give verbal.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 6: That doesn't go there.
Speaker 16: That's not no hottest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: So, Travis and Jason Kelcey did end up signing this new deal, which now means that their new Heights podcast it kicks off like a new season tomorrow or whatever. Right, this new podcast deal is now worth more than one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: We talked about it when they were just in talks for this new deal they signed.
Speaker 4: They signed a new contract was made public yesterday or actually today, Sorry about that, and it kicks off or it'll be in effect starting tomorrow, just in time for the new NFL season.
Speaker 10: Wow, one hundred million dollars a long podcast.
Speaker 6: How many years did they get in the podcast for that is one hundred million? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: Don't know how many? Oh three year?
Speaker 8: Dear?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that? With Amazon?
Speaker 6: Three means that I mean the Kelsey brothers. I mean, I don't know what Travis Kelsey's current NFL contract is for, but this is going to be probably very similar, if not more than what he's making. I don't know what he makes a season right now, but that's a lot. That's a lot of money for a p Did you see that that Call me daddy? I forget call her daddy, Yeah, call her daddy. She just Renegotia signed a new deal with you know, either whatever platform she just jumped to. She just jumped platforms and it was like one hundred and twenty five million dollars. It's like people see this and they're like, I should get upon you know what, I should start a podcast. It's like it's like the people that are have monetized podcasts and are very successful at it, the Joe Rogan's the Caller Daddy that they're at the top and they're making boat loads, and then there's the four billion other podcasts in between that don't make a sent Yeah, that's where most most of them are in that other rents with the people at the top. And now the Kelsey brothers are up there, like, holy geez, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: For you know, we all have to start dating Taylor Swift.
Speaker 6: That that's been on my vision board.
Speaker 4: I was like nine all rights, Ben Affleck actually dating a Kick Kennedy And now I know what you're thinking, Who the heck is Kit Kennedy. She's a daughter of Robert F. Kennedy Junior, who is a politician. If you're still wondering, well, who the heck is that?
Speaker 7: So am? I?
Speaker 2: I don't know, you.
Speaker 6: Don't know who RFK is? Not really you had your head in the sand, like have you been on a rock for all this time? Like this dude's in the headlines like constantly right now, constantly.
Speaker 2: That's news to me.
Speaker 6: He was running for president up until about two days ago and he dropped out and invased other candidate and he was running as an independent and he's been negotiating between both different presidential campaigns. If I'll support you, I'll drop out and support you if you give me a position in your you know. And one party decided not to do that, and the other one said yes.
Speaker 4: All right, Yeah, that's all news to me. So thank you for filling me and probably some others in. Okay, So she the daughter Kate Kennedy and Ben Dave's about it out with several Beverly Hills hotspots. But according to some reports, there is no romance brewing between them. It's just a case of Ben leaning on friends, like going through a tough time.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't really believe that either, because there is a source claiming that they did have a fleeing before he got back with j Lo, So this could be him getting back with another X.
Speaker 6: It tracks, I know, that's.
Speaker 2: What I've That's what I think too.
Speaker 6: And everybody needs a young, hot female friend to lean on after a tough breakout, right, sure all of us guys.
Speaker 4: Did that, I guess really quick? Something else, and Graham, prepare to have your mind blown.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: All these reports keep showing pictures of Ben Affleck when he was younger and off air. I kept going to Jess like, oh my god, he looks exactly like Scott Peterson. You know, I've been watching all these lazy Scott Peterson documentaries that just came out, and.
Speaker 7: Every time I'm like.
Speaker 4: Bro, like Ben Affleck and Scott Peterson, they're the same person. So I asked her to to post like a side by side on our Instagram. So it's up now JB Morning Show, It's on our story And immediately Jess got a text message from your boy. From her boyfriend, he.
Speaker 10: Said, I swear on my mother. I was thinking Scott Peterson looked like afflic too and acts exactly.
Speaker 7: Like him in the movie Gone Girl.
Speaker 2: So we were like, oh my god, Gone Girl. That's right. So we looked up you know, what.
Speaker 4: Was the basis of Gone Girl. If you don't know, it's a wife that goes missing. Ben Affleck stars as the husband, and according to what we just looked up, there are like it was based off of the Scott Peterson case. There are a lot of parallels, like the relationship, the way they they were in the film that's what they based it off of, and the.
Speaker 10: Way Ben Affleck acting at exactly the same as Scott.
Speaker 4: Peterson during the whole while the wife was missing and during the trial and all that.
Speaker 2: Dude, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 6: I don't know that. My mind is blowing.
Speaker 4: My mind left, all right, grammedy ye, all right.
Speaker 6: The two men responsible for pushing over the ancient rock formations at the Lake Mead National Recreation Area earlier this year is happening back in April. They've officially been charged. You probably remember this viral video, these two morons sending large chunks of boulders belonging to rock formations that have been carved out over. I don't know just this small period of time, the last one hundred and forty million years, it took to fortyse things. So these guys were on video. Kicking them over recorded on video is probably not the smartest.
Speaker 2: Why do they do that?
Speaker 6: Listen to their names, Peyton, David, Guy Cosper and why att Clifford fayne Well just arraigned on counts of injury and destruction of government property. Now these charges they're both they have both pled not guilty to These charges could carry a maximum of up to ten years in prison if convicted. Now, their defense attorneys are saying there was no signs posted saying you can't push over ancient rock formations. These guys, I didn't know that we couldn't do that. They didn't know that I So that's their that's their defense. I didn't know I couldn't do that. So that's really what they are running with here. Something tells me I feel like they did have some idea. This is probably not something that you should do. What kind of time do you think these guys should serve if they are convicted?
Speaker 2: Ten years seems excessive. I can say like two, two years and twenty two.
Speaker 6: I want you a lesson to be learned and other people to be deterred from doing stupidity like this. But pref time in prison is a long Let's give them a year six months six months in prison would be a long time.
Speaker 2: That is a long time.
Speaker 7: A year and community service.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I want them to have to stand out there and talk to everybody that hikes past these things and be like, see that I went to prison for doing for pushing that rock over over there.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and make them learn all all the history behind the rocks or whatever.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah, full lunch man. Yeah, I'm here for that.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine