Speaker 1: My name's Sandy.
Speaker 2: This is my beautiful, talented, yet somewhat a serbic wife who plans to stand in line for how long it takes to get her pot of gold passes from Krispy Krean.
Speaker 3: I see now that one could be true. It gives you free donuts for a year. Yeah, that could actually be a premonition of what stick I might actually do. That all your nonsense that you make up about me every day at the beginning of the.
Speaker 1: Show, Yeah, well on.
Speaker 2: Krispy Kreme announced earlier this week that it's introducing for new Saint Patrick's date donuts and even plans to reward thousands of fans with free donuts for an entire year.
Speaker 3: A whole year of donuts, Sandy, I won't let me have that. He knows I can't handle that, and.
Speaker 1: Neither can I.
Speaker 3: I just, oh my god, we'd be gigantic.
Speaker 1: Donuts are a true weakness.
Speaker 3: You're the only person I know I eat one donut, maybe two, because I can't stop up two donuts. I feel like I'm dying the sugar.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm just getting started.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. And you'll eat like six in a ten minute drive home.
Speaker 1: I've done it. I don't mean to brag.
Speaker 2: You don't get the sugar twelve minute ride home eight six donus no.
Speaker 3: Nothing to brag it out, should be embarrassed. Oh god, I feel like I've had it just thinking about you.
Speaker 2: Oh and I knew it was awful while I was doing it, and you just kept shoving them in, just couldn't stop. They're so just they are These were not Krispy Kreams. This is just regular bonnuts that I got at the local joint.
Speaker 3: But I get a convenience store.
Speaker 2: Oh you know the little mom and pop don shoh yeah yeah yeah that place.
Speaker 1: So Trisha, what's the first thing made you laugh?
Speaker 3: Two types of people, one who will get ready and go out and grab stuff, and one person who will pay double to stay on the couch and have those things delivered. And somehow those two people marry each other.
Speaker 1: Boy, isn't that that?
Speaker 3: That's me and you, Sandy.
Speaker 1: So I'll go pick up.
Speaker 2: The pizza from the Dominoes because it saves me about eight bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I'll be like, it's totally worth it for them to bring it to me here.
Speaker 2: Not me.
Speaker 1: I'll go get that sucker every single time.
Speaker 3: I won't. You don't think an it'll be eight forty five at night and you'll stick your head in and you'll go ahead, got to run up to the convenience store, and I would never leave at eight forty five at night. Well, I mean for going to get the pizza. Here's literally how I think about it. It takes me about ten minutes to go and get back to get the pizza because there's never a line.
Speaker 2: Eight dollars. It saves me. I got ten minutes to save me eight bucks. I'm in yeah, every single time.
Speaker 3: But if I'm in my comfy's and I'm in the bed and I got one of my programs going, I'm gonna treat myself and have him bring it to me.
Speaker 1: Why you got a husband, Trick?
Speaker 3: I know, think, God, you don't mind driving to go get things.
Speaker 1: I don't mind at all.
Speaker 3: Oh you have no. It's one of my most favorite things about you. Just see I then I'll go get things like the other. Like last two weeks ago, Tris goes, I feel like I want cake. Two minutes later, I walked into a room. What kind of cake?
Speaker 1: You want?
Speaker 3: I go, You're really gonna go? It's like nine o'clock on a Saturday night. Yep, You're like yep, and I go, it's just because you want cake two right, and you're like yeah, but still I didn't care.
Speaker 2: I got cake coming up. We've got the story we love. Also, Snoop Dogg doing country. Yeah, waittil you hear this. That's in a little bit story we love coming up, all you big bang theory fans. Chrisha's got a story for you in just a moment from the Lester Holt Studios. We'll see if she can get her sign off correctly. My bet is no. My bet is no.
Speaker 3: She will not get it sometimes. But you're the one who winds up our breaks. But now for me to do the sign off, that means I'm the one deciding when the break is done.
Speaker 1: I thought you would like the power.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I got to get used to it. Say well, to see if she even remembers to.
Speaker 3: Do it, I got a note. I wrote a note.
Speaker 2: By the way, wallet Hub released the Happiest Cities in America. They are from first to tenth, Fremont, California, San Jose, California, Irvine, California.
Speaker 1: Happy People in.
Speaker 2: California, Soup Fall South Dakota, Number four, Overland Park, Kansas. That's a suburb of Kansas City. Lincoln, Nebraska, my old stomping grounds. Pretty happy people there, Madison, Wisconsin, Scottsdale, Arizona, San Francisco, California, and Huntington Beach, California.
Speaker 1: I'd be happy in Huntington Beach. I'll take you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, never been. Oh love it beautiful.
Speaker 1: Love love love the stories. We love.
Speaker 3: So fans of The Big Bang Theory, you're in for a giant treat. On Monday, HBO Max announced that it's going to be launching the official Big Bang Theory podcast. They're doing it in collaboration with Warner Brothers. Basically, here's what's happening. They are putting together a panel. There's going to be a host. Your name is Jessica Radlof. They are going to do a deep dive into every episode from the sitcom from the beginning to the end of season twelve, including talking about the unaired pilot that nobody's seen. I guarantee you I've seen every single Big Bang Theory episode eighteen times. I fall asleep it every time. Fans get to hear backstage secrets, stories about guests, how they came to decision makings that brought the episode to life, guest director, guest like director James Burrows. And then they're gonna have actual cast members, the guy who played Raj, the guy who played Kevin Sussman, who played Stuart, a lot of the cast members and guest cast members. I can't wait to listen to this really.
Speaker 1: Yes, huh, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a deep dive into a very well known television show.
Speaker 3: It was the number one comedy on TV when it the last season aired. But I think one of the reasons normally this is something I get super fired up about, but I think it's because I've seen each episode so many times that I like, I know them so well so to hear them talk about in this scene in this episode, we were considering doing this, but we did this. I'll know what they're talking make it.
Speaker 1: It's a fun show.
Speaker 2: So if they make this podcast fun, But if they try to make it artsy and serious and very nat the character Psyche and all that kind of stuff, then that won't be good.
Speaker 3: Now I don't think it will either. Meanwhile, I didn't know this It was the longest running multi camera series in television history, two hundred and seventy nine episodes, ten Emmy wins, and fifty five nominations. Wow, yeah, I mean it's a big it's a big deal.
Speaker 1: When does it come out?
Speaker 3: Drops on March seventeenth, so Monday. Yes, all right, that's good story. Thank you, and reporting live from the Lesterholtz Studios. I'm Trisia Delicia.
Speaker 1: More coming up. We're glad you're here.
Speaker 2: This is the Sandy Show on Austin's eighties Stag Show one O three point one. For reasons unknown, Snoop Dogg rolled up to the Loser's Bar and Grill in Nashville and surprise the crowd by performing Jen and Juice, his most well known song.
Speaker 1: Right, Snoop's been on a heck of a run lately.
Speaker 2: Right, but I'd love when big time celebrities show up at just regular bars and do a song or two.
Speaker 3: I know that's never happened to me, but I love it that he countryfied this version of and Juice.
Speaker 2: I've not heard this. Tricia said it's great, So if it's not great, blame Tricia.
Speaker 4: Here you go, all right, you skipped to that that break didn't include the very beginning of it, where he kind of riffed a little bit on his own where they are and what they're doing.
Speaker 3: But I liked it. I thought it was great.
Speaker 2: Well, let me see if I can find that version of it, yeah, because that just sounded like the regular song to.
Speaker 3: Me, right to you at the beginning, I mean a little bit. I think it's a little bit more countryfied, if that's what you want to call it, at the very very beginning, because he's talking about we only have a minute to be here, because we got to be here. But I just it's there's video of him up in this tiny bar with this low ceiling. You got it?
Speaker 1: Think I have it? Is this it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think that's it. I don't think we have the right the right clip. I don't think that was the right clip for the beginning of the Gen and Juice version. People in the crowd screaming the lyrics, everybody's filming him.
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny though, that he went into a bar and did that. I'm looking at pictures. It's just a regular neighborhood joint.
Speaker 3: Just a regular bar, I mean, not fancy. You know, you can go into those with Morgan Wallen's Shelton's Bar, and they're huge and giant and stuff everywhere. This just looks like an old dive bar.
Speaker 2: My kind of place, Yeah, my kind of place. Well, sorry, I just played the version I had. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 1: I should have checked with you.
Speaker 3: I know. Next time I'll be more specific.