Speaker 1: Hey, look dead mean, getting thick skin is is a blessing. It's necessary. Man, you gotta learn how to be able to deal a bullshit.
Speaker 2: It's like somebody somebody the other day, like I imagine if I haven't been doing this for years, someone randomly quote tweeted my pen comment and was like, this guy's still doing stuff all And I'm like what my reaction is? Like what instead of like maybe feeling a little like.
Speaker 1: Like this guy, you know, you should have shouted the inWORD at him, I was thinking.
Speaker 2: I was actually trying to think. I'm like, what could I say to this? And then I forgot. I was like, fuck, I forgot. Too much time has passed, and so like you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't. I really like tweeting things that like say the end word at the end of the video, so like, I don't get in trouble because at the end of the video I do. A lot of times I used to, but now I kind of don't.
Speaker 2: I'd rather not have my account banned because the other one was bad. But a lot of times you just tweet, like grow test stuff at somebody that says something like gaped asses or something.
Speaker 1: You know, I missed those days. But like stuff like that, that's what that you would do. You used to do wild. So somebody says you would just tweet something really mean at them. I did that kind of recently.
Speaker 3: I'm always astonished at the stuff that like I don't get banned for. Yeah, because like I've told people that just straight up kill themselves. Yeah, like on Twitter, like like replied and like with like four thousand likes or whatever.
Speaker 1: Nobody. I don't know. I guess because I'm technically shadow band already. Yeah, it doesn't. I guess they don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, because anytime, because you know, obviously I need to tag you guys a lot or I need to look so I can't, like I have to go out of my way. And I saw somebody say that to you, Chris, you have to go out of the They have to go to the snark tank account to get to your account, and actually I do the same thing.
Speaker 1: It's whenever.
Speaker 2: Sometimes any pick of you for thumbnail, you've been in the thumbnail more than like Chris has for some reason, like say, the last thing was your Uber escapades, so I need a picture of them, and I'm like, I can't search you. You can't put in what is it Tom Sweeney ink and nothing shows up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's crazy. I made a Well you know what's crazy about that though, is that like I made a second account just just to make a separate one, just because I was like fucking whatever yea, and that one isn't shadow Man, but it's connected to my first one, like it was like ad account, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And it's just like what very cool?
Speaker 3: Why is wouldn't it like my assumption would be like any account that stems off of this would be also equivalent like they treated because that's just kind of how you would assume it would work.
Speaker 1: But then it's like, why you're doing that? X formerly know on Twitter makes sense as a website, that is true unfair. So you heard about what elon and oh yeah he's gonna sue. He's gonna sue advertising, yeah, CEO or whoever, Like he's gonna suit video because they don't want to they don't want to work with him. And I'm like everybody is just like I can't how could you in this is too stupid to where like that one video of him telling the advertisers go fuck themselves. Yeah, I can't make this any more clear? Go fuck, it's it's beyond parody. Really it is, this is this is it. I don't I don't know what to tell you if if you can't respect him, dog, it's crazy. I really respected him. I liked around the time he was like that stuff. When it first came out. I thought that she was cool.
Speaker 3: When he when he threw it, when I when he threw his car into space, I thought, that's funny, that's a dumb thing to do whatever. Yeah, you know, And then like kind of immediately after that, he just sort of began to it just sort of felt the worst.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to explain it. Over COVID he game he became very annoying. Oh wait, yeah, way worse. But before then there was because if anyone was paying attention, like this whole case projections of about what the things that he was going to do, about going to Mars, about building certain type of trucks like semis, all these things that he said, like none of them happened. And I'm like, oh, this guy's a fucking like Charlotte.
Speaker 3: I do love that video, Like did you did you guys see Trump on Aiden Aiden Ross's of course.
Speaker 1: I did a clip of him dancing with them, and I was like, I can't do that.
Speaker 3: It was because like a lot, like it's so funny watching that stream in retrospect, because like the stream ends with Aiden Ross gifting Trump like it was like a really expensive watch, which is actually like a legal.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing that's kind of dangerous.
Speaker 3: But he gave him like this really expensive watch and a cyber truck with like wrapping on it, and had like the picture of him getting assassinated, which is amazing. But before that, like during during the stream, he's asked about like electric cars and he's like they'll never work. He's talking about like the one they about to make electric trucks. It's too heavy, the bridges will collapse, and he's just making fun of like electric vehicles, and then it ends with him getting gifted a fucking cyber truck and then he has to sit in there being.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool. I like, I like the playlist. I like the way it's all shut up in here and it's like it's so do you see one of his rallies the most blatant, like he because he would always write, like you said, he would always shot on electric cars and he's like, but then Elon paid me, so I can't do it anymore. We got we got there. They're not They're not all bad.
Speaker 2: Just at the at the rally, you just admitted that Elon paid him to be like, hey, stop shitting on them.
Speaker 1: So now he's okay with them. But we still got to have gas powered vehicles. But there's room for some of these two.
Speaker 2: And it was at one of his recent rallies and I'm like this, I I remember being a kid, the simplest ship would get people shit canned. As a politician, Oh yeah, dude, dude, I.
Speaker 3: Remember that the two thousands, that guy who did like yeah.
Speaker 1: And that was it. That was it that killed him? Why he Why did that happen?
Speaker 2: I remember hearing about that easily. It was it was it wasn't that big of a deal. People made it. They it was one of the fakest things to like be like, oh, this guy's weird, but they led it to it because all he did was make a weird yelp And I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: It was kind of cringe, but like it like compared to it, but like compared to like some of the stuff that people has gotten away with since not his Like like, no, I don't know anything about the guy's policies.
Speaker 1: To be I never looked at it. I mean yet it's true, but imagine like he could have been like a really good step forward for humanity. But like you're like, oh, this guy made a crade sound brows, not vote for you.
Speaker 3: It's mega funny, Like what how little it took versus how much it would take now.
Speaker 1: Over political you don't have to do anything the American The American political landscape has ruined forever. I firm will never recover from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I genuinely think we're approaching territory if we're not already there where, Like you could have video of a politician just fucking a child in the sand, and like, yeah, it wouldn't move certain people away from.
Speaker 1: That, It wouldn't move anywhere. You're abo to assume be like, oh that's it, and they'd be like that.
Speaker 3: That would have been like a like a you're dead, you'd be killed.
Speaker 2: Paly Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, two things would have happened with that. That video surface of a politician savagely assaulting a child sexually, and like so the worst way possible, the worst thing you could imagine right, it would be either what did that child do or that's aid child.
Speaker 1: It's one of the two child to cause this bro.
Speaker 2: I was just recently so one of the most famous MMA fighters, Alex Padeta, he's a he's the he's the li heaviweight champion. There's his allegations that that he uh that he rap paid a girl while they're all hanging out in Florida or or whatever New York. Sorry, anyway, long story short, I don't need to get into it. But I actually saw her stories and then I read the comments.
Speaker 1: Never read the comments. They were so much. She even said that she was like, I knew I was gonna get like trashed, but I didn't know how fucking do these It's crazy. Don't make community are the most disgusting. People don't know. I don't know what happened to it, trump happened. It wasn't okay because I remember it wasn't always because I used to I watched them mice as I was younger. I wasn't always like super up to it, but I was a huge Silva fan, so I was watching in the twenty ten so I was like and J J jd Vance, No, no, no, no, no, stop name j Z stop. Shut up my god. He's like one of the most decorated is a white guy French from I'm taking or George George Saint Vance Yes, no, no, George j D. Saint Pierre. Stop George Saint Pierre, George Jesus. I remember what I respect g GS. He was a demon. He wasn't like and I was like, they're like respectable guys that they going to interviews and they're like, oh yeah, fight, but I'm not like a strangle. They're such a fucking That was That was That's such a I just realized you ever introuwed the show. Welcome to the Stark Tank. Hey, this is our job.
Speaker 3: Hey hey, well, welcome to the Stark Tank. Patriot Compass the Stark Tank. You get add for you all that ship is only a dollar to get in. Come on, do it or.
Speaker 1: Or you'll be wasting your time. You'll be wasting your time and money, or will kill you. He sounds like an old politician, like old school like he can't because I'm not gonna say that. You can't. He can't like you.
Speaker 2: It is twenty twenty four, so you can say you can say Jamie fan cow. Did you see what Tim wills?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said that's weird. Get up that count. He's like, yeah, like I hope you can get up. Like he was about like debating him, and he mentioned they mentioned the couch is so amazing? Can something look? Can I be real fun so beautiful?
Speaker 3: I I as a basic principle, I will never I don't like simping for politicians.
Speaker 1: I think it's weird.
Speaker 3: However, and I haven't looked super deep into this waltskuy the cursor research. I appreciate the fact that we have somebody out there who's willing to say something like that, because I've always wanted Bernie Sanders just called Trumpet fat retail. And it's the closest and it's the closest we've that's the closest I've ever seen it get to that right where it's like you're a filthy couch fucker. I didn't say that, but there's like an underpinting. It's like, Okay, I can appreciate this.
Speaker 1: Walts has a really good track record I've heard, but like, yeah, I don't. Yeah, it's from everything from everything I did, like a little dive on him, like three four hour, like, look, this wasn't best choice she ever could have made. Literally like it the only cause, like say, of the people available, yeah, there's no better person. I liked Boodhage Edge. But at the same time, there would have been a hill, Yeah it would. There would have been a hill to climb because because he has a husband, I know, and they were gonna call him booty fudge, you know, like, okay, fucking booty fudge. He's such a gay fact little booty bitch, booty bitch, booty boy. He literally booty bitch, booty butt bitch. Big day. But look he's trying to have sex with jd Van. Stop him, stop him. He's doing anything. I would I would. I would love if he called him that and then he just got up and punched him. He just got him, and he just criticled him once and killed him. He hit Trump. I will say, I like, I would cheer a little bit, would would have happened like that, I would hear a lot of bit. I'm like, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: He just want to hit him because a lot of these people do need a lot of these people do need to be hit. Obviously, that's what it always comes down to. Most people need to be punched me. I agree, you gotta you gotta understand.
Speaker 1: Not enough people have been hit. I think I agree. Yeah, I think that's the true thing. People have to understand it words of consequences, that's a real thing. I understand that you shouldn't be hitting people. Obviously, don't put your hands on people. I don't really entire it really got but uh, but the idea is that like a lot of people need to be punched in the face so they know, like if I say something shit, song can happen to me because freedom of speech is a thing, but not freedom of consequence. That's what's happened to our people in general. Yeah, I realized, Like, and though I understand this is a situation that was a little it was a little bit hyperbolic. Still, the idea of like Will Smith and Chris Rock right, Like Chris Rock was genuinely joking, and I think o'tracked that a bit hastily. I think that was a major OREC reaction. But the idea is that people that say stuff, that's why comedians need to be able to fight. As a comedian, you gotta be able to fight. Somebody. Someone stepped up to you, you gotta be able to fuck them up and then make fun of them again. And the thing about the thing about that is like, look, if jokes are jokes, do I get it jokes or jokes. No, it's not even just that.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's a different thing if you're if you're on the street and you walk up to some random person and you're like, your wife's bald and fat and gay, and then you get hit, like that's your fault.
Speaker 1: But if you're under the place where you're at and how things happen, obviously I'm not at a comedy show and I get crowd show, they just gonna get me, They get me. The ravage you and like you're come on like you're one of the richest people ever, Like you got you got, you got out joking, which I've seen happen a few times, and that ship's crazy. He should have shouted the N word, like really loud, like like like a sonic blast, physical damage. He like he gets knocked back and he goes to one knee and he's like, get an ambulance, Get an ambulance. Everybody, hey, he dies.
Speaker 3: He starts saying everybody so and he crumbles and collapses to the ground and dies and you see his chest kind of cave in.
Speaker 1: There's a debt. There's like a debt. There's like a bigger debt that there should be. And it's like starts up here.
Speaker 3: Hit in the head so hard that your legs break and you crumble on the ground.
Speaker 1: Damn. I started videos like getting sweep kicked and coughed up blood. Kick itself made him cough up blood. That can't be real.
Speaker 3: He's probably drinking blood already something drinking blood.
Speaker 1: You got swept.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yeah, I mean, yeah, so far, I like the guy I've seen, Like I've tried to look at every single source I can about, like, like I want to see what right wingers are say about him, want to see what le left wingers are saying about him. Apparently he like didn't handle the Minneapolis riots super well or whatever.
Speaker 1: Them to kill them. That's why they did, right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the criticism that I heard was like, specifically, and even this is from like Fox News specifically, they were they were like, he didn't he he didn't he waited too long to call enforcement or whatever, which is like, which is an interesting complaint for that to make wow interesting because I'm pretty sure there's a really convenient three hours of time that.
Speaker 1: Is probably not worth crazy man, and like the president like initiating something in a half an hour later sponsors sorry, Trump Steaks cards, Trump.
Speaker 3: Trump's, Trump's like estate sponsored this show somehow, Like what would we what would would we accept that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, if if it's uh, I was still.
Speaker 3: Stupid products and I was still talk ship dude, I would kill a Trump's sake so so easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could do it so so fast. He has like a I think he has a casino game. I think I would totally hill that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I Trump University.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure it's an operational, but I would still do an ad for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right now, it's Hustlers University Andrew Tate. He's got that going on, although that might not still, that might not be happening still, yeah, probably.
Speaker 2: I don't what the hell's taking so long with this fucking investigation? Oh for entertain Yeah, it's taking forever. I'm like, okay, how long does it take for you to are they trafficked or are they not?
Speaker 1: Like what what?
Speaker 2: Like I feel like they've had it's probably been like over a year. Yeah, because like so they've been in.
Speaker 1: It was before I moved in with It's been over a year.
Speaker 2: So there you go. And I'm just like, uh, let's go, man. I think it's pretty cut and dry when on video he's explained this process of how he trafficks these women.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know what to do. I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 3: The investigation is moving slowly, much like traffic would, so I mean, it's just kind of how it goes.
Speaker 2: Oh hell, but yeah, Tim Waltz, I feel like things are going a little bit too well right.
Speaker 3: Now with suspiciously, Like the vibes are too good that I'm like, there's gonna be like I'm not saying this is true, but there's gonna be something where he's like I'm like, this is gonna be a video of him like like punching a child in the face and like like doing this to his peepe.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna be Jerry Sandusky essentially. Again, remind me, okay, Jerry Sandusky at Penn State was molesting the ship out of his uh football kids, less than the out of them. Yeah, and so this guy was You're fucking damn, that's pretty crazy. But yeah, So Tim Waltz. Yeah, yeah, he's a.
Speaker 2: Varsity football coach if I remember correctly, and so there's a possibility that he could be.
Speaker 1: I always possible.
Speaker 3: It is so sad that we're in this kind of place where like when something when something huh oh sorry, since when something good happens and we're like, oh, I think that looks pretty good, the immediate assumption is like how long can this possibly last before it becomes really sad?
Speaker 1: Right, or like like what are we gonna learn?
Speaker 3: Because my assumption at this point is that like everybody that I've ever looked up to has probably done something really heinous, and I expect that bare minimum, And if somebody can live long enough and then die with nothing terrible coming out about them, then that's when I can feel safe being like okay, cool, like I really love that, like weird al it would break my heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a there's a handful. I would be really sad. Yeah. My grandpa was like my hero and he like shot Asian people. Well you know it's not like he signed to be like I can't wait to blow. He absolutely absolutely got drafted, but it's just like, you know, like that's a difference everyone everyone has done things that like anyone can have done. So I'll be like, I don't funk with that. We're thinking more of like you know, like say where is He then picked up their skull and said fake like threw them back, threw him into the butchet, can I find out? If I find out that decades the sixty he does, that is crazy, I would say something Max fucking Black, who is it that shoots the skull? Oh? My god? He sorry? So hey look he says that, Hey, look it's me quan Chi from you know, the game forty years you know you no more to come at from the PlayStation one. I'm quan Chi and he throws the skull. I wouldn't believe if I saw that footage. I wouldn't believe it. If I saw your grandpa say I like this, Nope, that's nope. I would see that and I would sit down and like Grandpa Abraham, I would I would contacted that, I'd go talk, I meet him. I'd be like, well, why was he doing that? He just thought it was funny. I don't know what I was doing. I was thinking, I was I got I was in a trance all the opium man. I was looking saying shit seeing stars. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, it's just it's it's sad that we're in this place.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, because it used to be that you could like really excitedly, like really like people.
Speaker 1: Who do you think? What do you think it was Obama? I feel was Obama.
Speaker 2: People were so like hyped on him and we're so happy to be Actually I was pretty cynical and apathetic, you know what I think?
Speaker 3: Actually, you know what, I actually think the turning point was really I think I think the Canary in the coal mine was was oj That was like the early canary kind of like me.
Speaker 1: Like like people that you like are like kind of shitty.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, people that you like are actually like could potentially be like really terrible monsters. I know, the British have their own like Jimmy Savile guy like that.
Speaker 1: That was that guy.
Speaker 3: I was unaware of that because I'm not a fucking inbred free who lives in the UK.
Speaker 1: It's very true, but uh my sister lives there. Yeah yeah, so I don't apply to you. Well, she she is now that she moved there. No, No, you got the chin you know, the impression.
Speaker 3: Dagger like bro, No, but I I think I think it was I think it was those people for like that group of people, and then like I think OJ was like early it's like hmmm, curious, and then Woody Allen.
Speaker 1: It was like one of those was like hmm okay, still not that many.
Speaker 3: I think Bill Cosby was the was the shatterer, you know what I mean, because that was exceptionally like.
Speaker 1: It came like around Trump too. It was like a wave of bat.
Speaker 3: Early, like like twenty tens, I think is when all that all that stuff started to like fall apart, where like celebrity worship or like the idea of like really looking up to a celebrity kind of became like, oh this isn't it never was safe, I guess theoretically, but now it's like explicitly not safe because Woody Allen like there's a lot of creepy shit about that. But at the very like that's like somewhat I don't know. It's like you could, if you're a freak, you could get away from.
Speaker 1: I could not. That is mega grooming. It is mega That is like I heard what I'm saying. I was like this nigga sucks.
Speaker 3: Right right, But what I'm saying is mega grooming was mega common for a mega long time. It was like like bands in their groupies and stuff like, that's not it's not that. Oh yeah, Bill Cosby, American's dad going around in coluding thousands of women.
Speaker 1: It's like me, that's for me. For me, the Woody Island thing hurt me the most. I was as communication majors first and being a fucking film person. I didn't know. That's how I met you guys. What I was communication kilds just major first. So I met you guys.
Speaker 3: How That's how I met the group. You were never in anybody classes.
Speaker 1: No, not your classes, but there was a huge group of us. That's how I met people. I'm I should you not. I was going for my AA and in my freaking I'm in like liberal polics, anonymous. You don't gotta bring it up. But whatever. I was over and I was like, I don't really like this very much. I was taking film class and I was like, this is what am I doing here? I'm dyslexic. I don't even know what the I can't see these pictures. I'm told the sex I don't know what people are doing Lexic. I need glasses I'm aslexic, I'm black, I'm gay, I'm fat, I'm stupid, I pissed. Ship all that we do that all in the class, kisy go outside stops in the class.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine waking Imagine somebody's asleep in class and you wake them up and.
Speaker 1: Go like hey, wake up, and then they ship no no, no, Imagine imagine you fall asleep in class and you wake up to someone doing that. You're like, You're like, You're like, yo is yo? Is he shitting and pissy in the corner. Oh my god, that's that's that's you gotta go to different college. That college is marred.
Speaker 2: That's that's never getting out of my nostrils. Like that, the memory of that, it's just it's it's sealed in.
Speaker 1: Man. That would I have a friend. But I have a friend that I might have mentioned this on the.
Speaker 2: Podcast before, but uh, this guy was This guy.
Speaker 1: Was a fucking he's been not maniacal.
Speaker 2: Man, he he was darre to Uh so he was using this bucket as a seat because they ran out of chairs in one of his classrooms. And then I don't know why, and then this guy was like, Hey, it would be funny if I like, shat in this bucket or something. Ah, And then my friend was like, yeah, do it. And then he fucking shat in the bucket and used his socks as toilet paper, and then sealed the bucket. But of course it could only conceal the smell so good, so the whole class had to fucking go out, and then he got expelled.
Speaker 3: The thing about it expelled when you're that young. Whenever somebody says wouldn't it be funny, it's always just a reveal of like this person simply wants to do he wants to do this thing, you know, Like it's just like it's not like, literally, there's nothing funny about it. It's just like, I really want to shit in this bucket right now? How can I justify it socially? Wouldn't it be fun? Wouldn't be entertaining for everybody here? If I shat in this bucket? The answer is no, My friend.
Speaker 1: How is that funny? Please explore explain me the steps how this would be fun? My morally dubious friend over here, really, what's in his bucket? Can you give him the green lights?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ship in the bucket?
Speaker 3: It's just such a weird fucking request. Like a lot of those things I remember when I was a kid. I remember like being I don't know, I don't remember them specifically, but I remember instances like that.
Speaker 1: It's like, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Be funny if I if this happened, or if I did this, And it's like to who, like what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean? The answers always know Yeah, it's never been yes, leave me alone or get away from Yeah, it's like no, it's like a kid that does as a kid that comes out of the dark, Like he's like you never see him in class, but he like shows them behind the jungle gyms. Like it wouldn't be funny if I set half of America on fire, You're like, butt of all America's America is like the size of this block. I don't I don't know how big the world is. I'm six second of all. It would be funny, though, right, hysterical? Yeah, can you help me get all the matches in the world just just just a global fire. There is a global fire.
Speaker 3: Every single match in the world is insane.
Speaker 1: How much of a space would that take up? That would be I mean like if you if you hollowed out a building. How like a fifth story building in New York City. There's no like floors, it's only like the casing of a building. Would it fill up that entirely. It's a great question, Like probably maybe maybe maybe matches exists. We're talking about matches that are made, not potential matches.
Speaker 3: You have to be every like pause time right now, assemble every single match that exists right now, not not matches that are gone, not every match that has ever existed, the matches that are in the world right now.
Speaker 1: Because matches on a decline, well they have been. Yeah, I can't imagine, like I I can't revenmember the last time. I still like a good match, though. I list love that. I love that when you strike it, there's that smell. It's nice to strike. I have a match in my I have like special matches in my house, special special matches. Yeah, I have like just have even the mouth, you know, little the little cowboy boot on my my on my like little table. I don't remember it on my table. And it's a green matches and the fire is green at first when I wicked, you have some like is it like wildfire? No, No, it's not. It's not like the DND. You're like, are you sure, I swear I didn't buy it. Okay, So it's just like green matches for no reason. Yeah, they're game matress. They're festive, I guess, so interesting for what for green day? When I burned cat like that, when I set some animals on fire, they're green for a little bit.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I've been greened the funk up. Help me, help me, help me.
Speaker 1: I'm green. And then they burned the Death and Die. A dog says that it gets on its time legs. I'm green green, Dobby Damn, I'm dying green.
Speaker 3: Debbie Dean, Damby Dean, fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: I need them. That's it. I found there because you know, IFLE sixty five has been like hitless for a while. Yeah, it's still a round. I imagine they probably still do shows in Europe or wherever the fuck they're from to European.
Speaker 3: Mgin going to ANIFLE sixty five show and they don't sing blue like they did.
Speaker 1: That hipster shut on and then somebody else plays they play that they played the fucking PlayStation.
Speaker 2: Song if they if they didn't play the places in the song, I'd riot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that was my jam that's their O. That's their only other song. Checking three stage is solid. It's such a stupid Wikipedia list Grand Turismo.
Speaker 3: It's literally just fucking spreadsheet. It's it's like it's it's like a PlayStation. Employees like tax document that They just like, I guess we'll.
Speaker 1: Found it on the floor. They found it with the floor of S I E.
Speaker 3: And they're like, I guess, I guess we'll make a.
Speaker 1: Song out of it. We'll just sing this out. Don't worry, We'll just sing this so fucking stupid. Yeah, that there's one song on that list that I'm not unaware of. You mean one game? So yeah, what the fuck? One game? What is the worst?
Speaker 2: I can't even something. The lyrics of that sounds like something with eleven in it. I don't it's it's I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I think this long is way older than that. That's a game, is a game. I wouldn't be surprised. I don't. I don't know. I'm lying. I feel like it might be true. I'm surprised there isn't one, though.
Speaker 3: I I know that that that doesn't sound true based on my experience with games and how many times I've seen the same cases over and over again in my like life that I would have seen an ocean eleven ocean, but it wouldn't surprise me. There was like an endless runner on like a phone where you played like the eleven from Oceans. I don't know what oceans eleven is. But there's like a group of bank like a spy movie or something, group of bank robbers.
Speaker 1: What do they? What's what? What's the ocean about it? That's a group called ocean.
Speaker 3: They're called the oceans of them is? So each of them is an ocean? Yes, so they do they do?
Speaker 1: They call each other ocean? No, So it's not a group. Oh, I'm an idiot. It's not even a game.
Speaker 3: It's it's a they say patch patch note, like a software update five six whatever.
Speaker 1: I've never looked up these lyrics. I guess I've never looked at these lyrics because I thought he was saying something with eleven in it, and I'm like, the fuck is that game?
Speaker 2: But it says after odd Well, after Odd Wow, after Odd World, he says we get eleven, and all was like, is he saying another game? And I was saying something eleven? I'm like, what the is that we get a living, We get a living that came on our possession. And I didn't even know that. I didn't even know you're saying that we get a living that came in our possession.
Speaker 1: Was that even that's broken English as fine? There, I think they're Italian so it tracks. That makes sense, Yeah, that makes sense. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was like I love I love reading pop lyrics from those Swedish guys or whoever the fuck there's like some Swedish guy or there was like two guys that teamed up and wrote most the pop songs, and like they would write the lyrics and you can tell that English isn't their first language because it's just does the songs don't make any sic English speaking. A lot of them do speak English absolutely, but if it's not your first language, and if you know, you might be one of the ones that aren't completely fluent.
Speaker 1: And I think I want it that way? Is the perfect example.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, because there's an original version of that was like more grammatically correct.
Speaker 1: There was nobody.
Speaker 2: I guess this one yeah, just flows better. But it I've thought about that as a kid, I'm like, what the fuck does the song mean? I was really, I'm like, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: The point of this. It's like people like people from Rumble flaging or something like that, and they speak like what they like what the northern people speak. Which part what are you talking about? That's Italy?
Speaker 3: Is that they everything they do, God bless them. Yeah, it's kind of improved by other people, damn, you know what I mean. Like I don't know, man, Like I think about like, there's no video games that that Italy makes, but they're the most famous Italian. They're the most famous video game character ever.
Speaker 1: You know, they're really but this is such a huge like, look, I make fun of a times much to anybody else. I'm from New York, you know, that's what we do. But where we made better pizza. Yeah, you have to have have better Italians than Italy. But I'm just saying probably with the ideas that like they've they've like their answers, did so much art stuff, you know, like Da Vinci, what did he do make or something? What do you do? Yeah they didn't do, but what did Vince do? What are they doing now? Uh? That's most of Europe now though compared to like the history they had of like such a grand history and then they're like we're here now like we were conquerors and wars and now like we're not plane stage anymore. We're kind of just chilling nothing.
Speaker 2: They got nothing anymore like they got they got weak Olympic boxers that cry when they get hit.
Speaker 1: This che fucking They get interviewed and they're like, oh, someone got and they're like, I said, it sucks because she was so respectful to our opponent and everybody else is a huge cunt. She was so like I lost, and I feel bad and I wish I did this with my father, and everybody's like it was crazy.
Speaker 2: I had an argument with the guy that he's he did some art for me for some merch and he I was just like.
Speaker 1: Man, you it too.
Speaker 2: At two guy at too, Like, I'm like, it's I don't know why people were so confident in being like she's x y.
Speaker 1: I'm like, who told you that?
Speaker 2: Oh there's this one fucking uh, this boxing organization from Russia or something that just said it and then they literally have no.
Speaker 1: Proof of it. And I'm like, trusting me, bro, how everybody I'm said is that is he said something about it, and that hurt me exactly Israel, like he opened everyone Israel said something stupid. He's a boxer, right, and he's he's first of all, a guy kicksbox. He's kickbox like theme fighter. Yeah, we briefly mentioned it, but I really liked that. Was a big fan of his, you know, like I really enjoyed him. I thought he was very Now he's stupid and I'm gonna stop there. Red filled and dumb, and it's just like I feel like a lot of those people were. I don't think they're red pilled.
Speaker 2: I think that Unfortunately, nobody looks anything up anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and look, and to be fair, Google is ass.
Speaker 3: Now is really even if you AI the AI ship has ruined Google.
Speaker 1: I literally chose not to use that ship on my my homes career. Like they were like, oh, do you want to invent new AI things that proof starching? I was like, no, I'd rather eat a man's ass like like that. That's hard clean clean. You can be a dirty ass, will be clean. When I'm done sparkling, I'll talk about it like me and talking about it like you God, that's like a cat's tongue sandpaper, bro. That is all right, But the color off a fella. That's about some questions, man, is I mean, we probably have a ton of questions.
Speaker 3: Can you do me a favor? Can you grab the iPad off the desk?
Speaker 1: Look at them? Look at this fucking bum somebody as shot. Oh my god, I get I kind of get bullying sometimes, you know what I mean, sometimes not the bully people. But then I I like it. I like it a lot. That's why I tried to do it. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The whole thing about like a lot of the stuff that's happening right now is like I've realized that I heard this quote a long time ago. I don't remember who said it, but it struck me pretty well.
Speaker 1: Those were about to die, Okay, those who are gay are gay? Yeah, that's just it. It's just really it just really struck me.
Speaker 3: No, the you cannot reason a person out of a position that they did not reason themselves into. And so it's just like if you find if you're talking to people who are just like going off a ship, that just makes that is not based in reality, you can't really help them.
Speaker 1: Like it's kind of done. Got inform them, let the world teach them the rest of the lessons, you know, because the thing about like because you can still argue, because there are agues, there are conversations and arguments that you can have from a position of you know, not knowing everything, you know what I mean, Like the X Y stuff, it's like, Okay, let's say like hypothetically, like let's talk about this as if this is true, what would be the explanation for that?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is this syndrome that actually affects this, this, this and that and that that's actually a real thing that creates a problem because it's like, okay, well X Y might be the chromosomes in this person, but their physical makeup says this, what does that mean? Because we don't we don't, like we don't say that you're gay if you slept with somebody with X Y chromosomes. We say you're gay if you slept with a person with a penis. Yeah, you know what I mean, that's our definition of what gay is. Like ostensibly, like the chromosomes only matter because scientifically, generally speaking, in most cases ninety nine percent, they influenced the development of those sexual organs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like it's literally that actually yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Like that you can and you can still have this conversation going off of that X Y misinformation, and you'd still end up in a position where you're not right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not right.
Speaker 2: And so the whole thing that annoyed me about that they were clearly moving the goalposts because they were the ones the Matt Walshes or whomever would say the criteria being a woman is can you have a baby?
Speaker 1: Do you have a uterus? That was that was plenty of women. So as soon as but.
Speaker 2: I was saying, as soon as that was the thing where it was like, okay, this person has uterus, Oh but x Y. So they move the goalposts and I'm like, oh, so now you want to talk about chromosomes when you weren't interested before in any way, shape or form, and so like, like you said, Chris, you can have that conversation. But I'm also annoyed because you never want to have that conversation in the first fucking place, because before they were just trying to say no, no.
Speaker 1: Uters, you're not you're not You're.
Speaker 2: Looking to me, you know, I'm like, I can't. But again, a conversation like that can only happen in person. Like what he was just saying, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: You can't have a conversation like that. Like I watched middle Ground off the like I really liked the show, right, watching what I think hip Hop Battle, Right, so it's a thing on Jubilee where like it's because people posing opinions and they kind of have conversations. Right. What's really funny is that the most respectful one was light dark skin people. It was very respectful conversation. Oh that you watch that stupid? I think it's interesting. I almost got invited one I do one of those. I would one called me. I can't remember what it was about, but I know that it was like being gay and being positively gay and like one of the closetive gay ones. No, it was can you imagine I would totally do it? Don't So you would just make things worse, you know how it would be the most viewed episode. It'd be funniest, but it'd be like this guy is I'm like, that's Derek and he's not exploding, yes, because you're making things worse for like in my comedic nature, I'd like, this is funny as fun but I'm like he is, So I'm like, yeah, I sucked dick at night to go to bed and I'm scared of girls. You make it so bad.
Speaker 3: I feel like the more interesting aspect of that conversation is, like let's have gay people and closet gay people, is that somebody would have to respond to that email they closeted.
Speaker 1: But they'd be they'd be like blaked out, they'd be like in the shadows, Like.
Speaker 4: I was really scared of get turned on by my own bons. That's an infinite loop. That's an infinite loop. You can never you can never stop. That was one of the things that looking at my dick makes me hard. That was one of the things that always confused me. That was on the things that always confused me about being gay.
Speaker 1: I'm not even joking because I like you. When you were like, oh, that's not how that works.
Speaker 3: Exactly, probably like my teens or something, probably I was probably like this has been it.
Speaker 1: I was probably like I've only changed my stands because you guys are laughing at what I said. In fact, I still I believe that you guys.
Speaker 3: Because you know the thing of like if if, especially when you're a teenager or whatever and you think about, like, oh, what would do the first thing you would do if you were like in a woman's body all, oh, are you kidding? Like ruin it immediately put everything in the thought of like, oh, I'm attracted to my own equipment Like I wouldn't that seems like such a short circuit to me?
Speaker 1: People, did you not realize that you weren't attracted executive vagina but more or less the act of putting your penis of vaginas, because not quite everyone's exactly attracted to vaginas Like I, I've never left that ut vagina. I've been like jackpot, I looked at a woman's physique and I'd be like, ah, I want to I guess you can say that for every body part on anybody, because when you actually think about it, when you when you think about it in an abstract way, you're like, oh, well, this is just sacks of meat. In fact, I like booties, but then I as the booties doing. I like bodies a little less, but I still like booties. See, I don't have that associated like to me, it's the it's I just know that I'm hardwired through uh evolution.
Speaker 2: You don't even you don't even have attraction, you have no I have attraction because I was made this way. So in the way that like say, when I see, you know, an ass doing this thing.
Speaker 1: I'm a man. See that's the thing though, I'm hardwired to when I see it on a man, I'm just jealous, that's all. But I'm not.
Speaker 2: My peb doesn't get hard I'm like, oh, I wish I had a firm ass like that. But if I see a woman do it, Like say watching the Olympics or watching this a girl named Mackenzy Drna in the UFC.
Speaker 1: And she waited in the last week and everyone was like like, yeah, she got way too much going on for a female fire. She got way too much as like, that's not she she bought something that work. I would say seventy percent of her buttets were hanging out of it. And I was like, that is excellent. I appreciate that. I saw. I don't. I just over what do you want to show this person? Are you? Are you? You want to return to tradition? What is this?
Speaker 3: I just he wants all Olympic Olympian women to perform in burgers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that'd be perfect. They're perfect me like the boxing. They just they gotta give a prayer to Muhammed aim to the East Aimes towards Mecca Prey and then start beating their knuckle dude, freaking brass knuts do knuckle dusters, and whoever dies first wings they returned to a lot. Did you say whoever lucky? Oh? I don't know enough of that to know whether or not that's offensive or not. To be honest with I don't think it was offensive exactly. Do you do? You know wants to be Muslim so badly? I do, but I'm scared because the ones that are there's so many cringe ones. I'm gonna get you in touch with Sneko. Yeah, I don't want to man Sweeny colab. Yeah, that'd be a wild collab, the Sneako sween It wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it because for some reason, like before you know it, there's gonna be like a fucking twelve year old girl in your lap and then like a ring is gonna be like put on her feet.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy. It's like I'd rather I'd rather that girl than have her near me. It is crazy. I'd rather like at least i'd go to jail for ending something. Oh, then so you killed your wife, so basically you blacked out for some reason and she's in the corner with acid on her face and ship and like sneakers, Like I saw the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Bro, you understand that that mentality of just like like understanding like the equipment is like having the same equipment that you're trying.
Speaker 1: Like that doesn't like confuse you in any way or like doesn't that doesn't strike you as like an interesting situation to be in as a kid, I would see how you could have that thought, and like, oh, I wonder if gay dudes are since gay dudes like penises. I wonder if they think their penises look kind of hot or something.
Speaker 2: But then like, but then you get older and you're like, oh, well, a lot of people aren't narcissistic in that way where they find themselves attractive, right, So, but like I get how you can come to that.
Speaker 1: It was like on.
Speaker 2: Scrubs, one of the doctors, one of the one of the retarded surgeons, Like they're sitting in the in the bar and like JD and Turk are having problems or whatever. So Turk is having a beer with that I can't remember t his name's Todd or something, and he's like, oh, I can just talk to Todd And then literally the first thing he says, do you think gay dudes are turned on by their own weeders?
Speaker 1: And he walks out of the bar. I was like a question that has so many fucking ridiculous moments.
Speaker 3: It is it's not so much turned on more so than it's like, I feel like you're you're a lot more appreciative of the fact that this is what you have. Maybe like it's I feel like it's more convenient.
Speaker 1: I think this is an easy thing, like for a gay audience, for a gay male audiences, or gay every gay males, no gay girls. Well yeah, unless every hey, every gay listening, anyone who has a penis and likes only every gay listening. Let me know what this is like, because I don't know. I really can't fathom it. I love the idea that we're actually gonna get some feedback of this. I don't want we have a lot of listen I don't want any feedback form girls. No girls. Oh yeah, it was like anytime only gods, no girl, doctor the doctor, Manhattan, wipe away, the whole civilization. All right, let's get the.
Speaker 5: Work.
Speaker 1: I don't give anybody says man, I love I love the Zack Snyder's uh fucking uh whatever that movie watch Watchman's My Brain whatever that film he made with the with the Blue with the when he's in Vietnam and he has the biggest thong on in history, Like he finally puts on underwear in Vietnam and it has the largest thong ever constructed. I was like, Yo, that is that's that's a record right there. I love Doctor Manhattan because I feel like I would just make sillyh it exists. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I feel like he's so he even though he was constructed. They made this character decades ago, but you know what are we talking about Doctor Manhattan. I just feel like I just feel like he so perfectly represents millennials. I think like the way that we kind of came up and the way that he's like, man, you're aware of a lot of stuff now and then you're just like fuck everything.
Speaker 1: Because he's naked and nihilistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, yeah, well he's kind of he's apathetic and kind of like, well he becomes nihilistic when that's why he fucks well, he off.
Speaker 1: To uh the for a while. He goes to markets to the fact that he's like, I can't let I can't constant keep getting involved in these people's lives. Well, he's like, there's gonna be a time where I'm gonna be here and they're not, and I can't. They have to fix fix it themselves. And then if they made him the main enemy, remember they made they blamed for everything, and he was like a fuck you guys, I'm gone.
Speaker 2: Well he thought it was actually there was a great idea. It was it was the only way that we're gonna save from uh, the whole war.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy because like the fact that he sees the past and present at the exact same time, all at once, would anybody.
Speaker 2: Any channel like every like horrible thing happening. So if you wanted to see every like dog getting kicked at once, do you think you can see like that?
Speaker 3: Like like he just focuses a demand service in his own head. It's like I want to see every beheading.
Speaker 1: Now that would I feel like that would be really dangerous over indulgence to the creature because I would do that. I'd be like I want to see every time someone's been fucking hit by a car and immediately blew up, and then I'd be like, whoa, it happened a lot. These are billions, whoa billions? You're like, yo, how many people have existed? Are the number of people way more than I thought?
Speaker 3: People exploating by getting hit by a car?
Speaker 1: That must be like that must be like below one hundred, tens of thousands. That's below a hundred of thousands a vehicle tens of thousands. Look, man, I've seen at least a thousand happen. You have not. It probably happens at least a hundred times a day in India. The density of the population numbers don't drop really, which is crazy. They put numbers on the board. Poor community is fuck good. That's one thing. It's the only thing they have.
Speaker 2: Man, Like when they're not doing well, you produce babies and then have them build up the village and have them do Shits're Puerto Rican.
Speaker 1: How many cousins, aunts and uncles we have?
Speaker 3: And because my thought was like fuck, well, oh like, oh like they're and to me, I'm just like that sounds terrible, like the terrible, just like this person has in bathe and they shot themselves this morning.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like human I feel like, but I know what you're saying now, like you like a lot. Yeah, humans don't ship themselves and be fine with it. Humans can't do that. Yeah, if you're a person that does that, I feel like you're not. Yeah, even a beast. Animals don't like doing that. Yeah, you're you're you're. That's why dogs scrape their assholes against the ground and they just and they do that because they need there's a reason they're not doing it, Like my dog never did that because my dog was taken care of. You didn't see it. If you did it, you made me love my dog a little less. Don't say that you do it on you while you were sleeping. I'd be so mad. He starts sleeping, he starts I have a really I have a really cool I have a really cool coat. The next day, who the fuck drew all over me and smelly crayon?
Speaker 3: That is?
Speaker 1: But what banners? Donkey ko he's the leader of the Budge. You know him. He lives in fucking Inglewood, California, and his real name is Tyroll. What is happening right now? To stop that? You know? You bet you better before you all right, all right, all.
Speaker 3: Right, go hard go hard, getting busy with it. Remember you can ask a question if you go over the patroon of concet. Remember snark Tank dot shot got some cool merch coming very soon. I think it's I think actually in September there will be some.
Speaker 2: New some new, some new merch uh in there for Yeah, next week, I think we should also we should start reviewing some of the contests.
Speaker 1: Uh what do you call it? Not contestants contestants for.
Speaker 3: The for the intro a few Oh we did that at that email. Remember I haven't seen it, still still locked on.
Speaker 1: I just gave up.
Speaker 3: I'm technically I technically handed that that and aspect of this off to you guys. Anyways, I was like, whatever, I guess I'm locked out. Fine, but I'll go through them. I have a Muslims already. I'll do the rest of them star the start.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: For the for the curious, we were having like a new intro contest or whatever where we're having people send us, uh, send us new songs and stuff and then we can use So we're gonna do it. Yeah, we're gonna do that.
Speaker 2: If you want to participate, I guess it's still time left because I think we said in September, we're gonna like try to like be like all right, here you go, you guys top three or something like that. So if you guys heard the intro song many times, if your listener you think you can throw something together, it probably got a couple of weeks or whatever. So a couple of weeks, it better you have any girls in it, though, No no girls moaning guys moanings fine though no girls.
Speaker 1: Women are the problem, all right, told me that women fucking suck. So I punched my mom. I Matt Walshing sneako like you know what I mean. Yeah right, I'm not gonna say, but.
Speaker 3: Go hard getting busy with it. I uh uh, oh, go hard getting busy with it. But I got such a gay heart, I'll make a woman fucker. Wonder if he went it. Also, I remember Tarzan.
Speaker 2: Oh, somebody asked me for because I mentioned on the episode. I think I don't know what that was.
Speaker 1: But no, I don't know. I don't know what that it was either. Anyway, the last part I kind of get it. Whatever he said, you know, can you throw me? I want to know if the aim is just tight B tight B you know, it's good. Yeah, that's what I was thinking always it was stupids.
Speaker 3: Hello, meat, teet and feet. Would you rather tattoo your whole cock or both your legs and feet? You have the uh, you have the choice of any primary color to do so, blackout style like a fill tool in MS paint.
Speaker 1: My penis what color? Uh? Right? Yellow? So then when I that's so weird, How did you know that? I don't know. I even thought bright too. You guys are gays just like sync up too much.
Speaker 3: Because there's something because there's you know why, because there's something about a yellow, like like a cartoonishly yellow peenis. It's very funny, because there's something Simpson about it.
Speaker 1: That's why I thought it. I don't I don't believe that. I don't believe. I thought because of the Simpsons, it'd be funny. More yellow. Look at my yellow peepy boards, something like darkskin. So when I get a boner, it like it'll stretch out, so it'll be like some little cracks of like like my regular penis cutter. It'll look so gross, looks so gross, faded. So I love it. I like it more. I don't know. I don't know. If I like the idea of my where's a law more me me.
Speaker 4: Homer?
Speaker 1: It looks like chocolate and banana. Yea more suck I will Mark has a little suck this.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 1: Suck here yellow Pepe, I will be gone. Luke, I'm fucking Homer. It's me Omer Simpson, Homer Simptons, fucking Yoda. Luke comes back in from practicing like his handstands and he goes in and Yoda and fucking Homer. I'm going at it. There's a p's a moment where Yoda's looking at Homeer's ass like this put his all ahead, and there is this a part of Is this a part of my training? Yes? Get the funk out now, funk out you will moment where Yoda pops his head out of Homer's ass. Get out, like Reagan, get out, you fucking Reagan. What are you saying in backwards? He doesn't. We gotta make that more of a poland day. We gotta start calling the white people Reagan.
Speaker 3: Regan put that on a shirt and then like watch people like walk by mirrors like holy ship, Oh man.
Speaker 1: I'm just man. I took my job photo with this one. No, I'm ascending right now that ship maybe like, oh, it's kind of an amazing shirts, it's kind of amazing. I thought it was German. No, it's the N word backwards.
Speaker 3: It would have to be like it would have to be like like almost in like graffiti type yes, where it's hard to read anyway, and then you like go into passing mirrors, and.
Speaker 1: Then then it's some times in roma. For some he's in the mirror the end of the mirror, it's just aerial on a white background in the mirror. But on your shirt it's a fucking tied I with graffiti, fucking multi color. I wish it says I hate them. My hand out of Homer's wreck, whe lapping up. I must and Homer just like like, don't it's getting assaulted.
Speaker 3: Yoda's because he's popping it in and out like real fast. So Yoda, but it's public. It's doing that, like but way fast, Yoda.
Speaker 1: Slow down, slow, Yoda up. Homer's ass nibbling on his prostate bro.
Speaker 3: Like a fucking dinosaur like with a tree star. Yoda's so no, no, that's that's the only way that he could process pain.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Anyway, No, I wouldn't attachoo like I think I would. You know, I'd go for my legs. Whatever I make, I give myself, like red legs, like fucking oh my god, no no, no, like a leg man? Is that a fucking is that a mega man's red leg man?
Speaker 1: Legs? Red leg man? Is he's a YouTuber? Oh y yeah, red Lego media. There you go, red leg I'm glad you said you got that. I was gonna say that, that's pretty good. It's good, Red red Leger Media. It's crazy. Hi, I'm rich, I'm we got red legs. We got red legs. Let's run around the room with our red legs. That's for a few movies with our red legs. It's like, this movie was great, but I did it made me not think about my red legs red because they're so they're in so much damage. They're hot, so they appear they're so swollen, irritated. They they don't walk, they never walked ever, and they've just been sitting in that room.
Speaker 5: And help me from black the best of the worst. Oh God, help me, oh God, try to get up.
Speaker 1: He cuts his leg a little bit and it bleachs so much. I was gonna say like those lizards and shoe blood on their eyes, just like you're so cool man. When I was a kid, I really wanted like lizards. I really loved the idea of knowles. I like that, would you say the lizards andles knowls? Yeahs, I had those exactly. Yeah, those are those are the standard lizards to get.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, it was weird because I because I've only heard them when I got I only heard about those when I got them, and never again.
Speaker 1: The fact that you said that was like, what the fuck? This first time I ever heard somebody else say that. I guess it's like exotic pet shops. That's probably like the standard one to get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we always made fun. We call them anals.
Speaker 1: Want the salamanders out that they were cool. Salamanders are cool, but I just I just hate the idea of having just because they're you know, people don't take care of them.
Speaker 2: Well, like we had a they're kind of hard. We had a nice light, but it's not like I had a nice heat rock or something. So then in the fucking in the in the winter, they're like, you know, you can see like they're just like their skins cracking. So then like you would pick them up, and they would be like clinched to you because like you're all warm and shit.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh man, this is amazing. I'm like this it's kind of sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you can't even really be as like because you can't just fuck around with them as much as you think you would.
Speaker 1: You see videos of.
Speaker 3: People sucking around with their LIGs, but like the extended contact with them kind of fucks them up, and you so like because like the the oils that they secrete, and like it's just it's just not super sanitary in comparison to like a dog or a cat even you know.
Speaker 1: It's just a lot of a million. And he says, it's a horrible pet t have. They're like terrible petsaz pets. They won't they won't sleep until you turn off the lights. So turn the fucking lights on almosto The thing is that he has to go he has to go there. He has to like prepare it to go to bed because because obviously when he's not home, he gets it stays awake for the time. It's a way, right, he doesn't get home by a certain time, it'll just stay up and then when the lights come up, when the sunrises, it'll just wake up. What's wrong with that? So the thing is that like if you don't put the bed at a certain time, I won't get enough rest. Therefore it'll get stressed out. And stressed can kill them straight up. Stress can kill anything, like not much stress, like like for them, if they like if they spend that seventy five dollars and they're like proportionate to what they would experience, they'd be like, ah, fucking it would die. Yeah. Yeah. But counterpoint, have you ever seen them grab onto like a Q tip gives him grab on the people and they hang on like was cute? It is pretty cool. But yeah, I just give it like a sword.
Speaker 3: And I love them when they get their little lego hands. They got their little lego hands.
Speaker 2: I can't help it. They're like cool, I look at you. That stuff all looks cool. But I think everybody that mostly has exotic pets.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't take care of them. Yeah, it's it's pets in general, dude. People that have dogs that don't walk there, Like, you gotta walk your dog a lot, especially when they're young, when they're like healthy, you gotta walk them for like two three hours a day, yeah, genuinely. And that's tough to do, dude, especially if you have like a job or anything, you have things to focus on, you gotta do that.
Speaker 2: For That's the reason why as an adult, I've never had a pet, because I just know I don't want to, like the amount of time that I want to put into it to properly take care of it.
Speaker 1: I don't really want to do it, yeah, by myself, especially like I'm not yeah, I'm not putting the time, but I does understand the fact that how much I have to sacrifice. I have to be ready. You have to be ready for things like that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like a child for me.
Speaker 2: If I run out of like video games to play at some point, then I think I can have a pet, because that's the thing. Like in my free time, I really all I want to do is sit down and is fucking like game. And I feel like a lot of that time could.
Speaker 1: Be used to take care of it. Take care of your pets, right. Also, that's what bothers me to the loss of a pet is the loss of your dog is a fucking harrowing experience. Yeah, I don't know why we haven't genetically made dogs for like two hundred years or something. We can't do it. We have they would get too smart to get smart, they would get immediately. I don't think they would. Man, you can't you literally there's literally a phrase for how dumb dogs can be. What is the phrase?
Speaker 3: You can't teach a dog new You can't teach old dogs anything but think anything.
Speaker 1: Anything like this? Right. First of all, you can't train older dogs. You can't impossible, you can't teach straight dogs gay tricks. You can't teach gay people how to not be gay. I mean can't. They're just gay. You gotta leave them like that facts, at least in facts. I was like, that's crazy. Why would you say that? I was like, you said it. I know now I said it, So that's crazy. Why would I say that? Such a homofold man. I can't believe we have such a scathing, blatant, seething homophobe on eating It's true, man, I really hate gay people myself because I'm gay. What's the last time you, guys seed in anger?
Speaker 2: It's been a while, probably playing it must have been some type of Souls Born game. That's probably the last time. Probably it was probably that, because like I've been relatively it's been. I like, I look, I'm being honest, souls born people. I like winning way more than I like getting destroyed. And so those games are fun as ship, but god damn they induce so much stress that you just don't I think you don't realize it.
Speaker 1: It's a ton of stress. Like I've played, I've played older I finished doing it. After I was done playing it, I felt like I felt my head was compressed and like the angry headship, and I had to be like, why do I feel like relaxing my head? I'm like, whoa, I think really hard? Too hard. It was a rage boner. You get rage boner because I can't.
Speaker 2: Ah, dude, that's lying. Look man, here's what this is. What's gonna happen Now that you mention it, I'm gonna recognize that I do. Because it's not like when when when my my step mom was like, oh man, I have a hunger headache and I was like, well, you get fucking headaches when you're hungry. I never noticed that, and then I I notice that I do. So it's one of those things that you kind of just don't put two and two together. So now the next time I get a fucking raging heart on when I'm fucking frustrated.
Speaker 1: Oh, I want to have rage meat fucking have sex with my couch because why not? Why not fuck your couch? Man, I'm like, I don't like the guy, but like, why not fuck your couch? Your it's your couch. I feel like if you just cause like, dry couch sounds crazy, So why not just put a pocket pussy dry couch all the way. You don't like dry, you don't You don't beat your dick dry till it fucking till it starts, you know, peeling off in the bloody used the bloody lubricate. I mean, you don't beat your dick with just water. That's worse than nothing. I feel like nothing, so barbaring.
Speaker 2: It lost, like just like because like what like a hand job you can just stroke the shaft up and down, skins doing this thing, but like what if you don't.
Speaker 1: Sweat all though you don't sweat at all, the handtop is arduous. I just feel I to me, to me, it's that's I don't know, man, I don't even know. I don't even know what I'm going with the next question.
Speaker 3: All right, wolf Man sixty six Road, and he says, hey, boys, I'm back on the question tier after I plundered.
Speaker 1: Some Doablloon's word.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, Welcome back, wolf man. My question for y'all is whether or not you would buy a brand new game for an older console. There's nothing saying you can't just make a PlayStation two game in twenty twenty four. That is true, technically you could do that.
Speaker 1: The only group people that do this is Atlas. In fact, Atlas still is willing to make and send out PS two versions of their games. What what are you talking about? They'll create PS two versions of the game if people buy it, they'll create like if you buy a directing from Maclis, they'll make up a disc of Persona four and then send it to you. Are you serious? Yes? Actually it's crazy right how they still have the ability to make it. I guess sounds illegal but cool? Yeah, I mean, okay, cool, sick wild. The only people to have it, though, I know there are people who make their own, like custom like any S games. I know that that's like a thing because like that that's such a old hardware, and even probably PS one you can probably still get away with just like making making ps one games off off of those old uh skews, the black pis ones that people used to develop on.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean that would be so sick, that would be weird as fuck. But I would be totally into that.
Speaker 1: There's something really special about owning uh physical media. I know, I don't really partake in it too much. Yeah, but owning owning it is a really special thing because it's like for me, will some books, you know, owning the books I own, I really appreciate having, like they're you know, they're always mine and I can always embark them on the people afterwards, you know, So I think that's really cool. By the same time, the convenience of digitally buying things just unbeaten. Man.
Speaker 3: Nothing beats coming on the pages of a physical book.
Speaker 1: Nothing beats coming on your fucking uncle's Playboy after he already came on and then it shatters with so much come it's more, it's more, it's more of a tablet than a patrire book. And then it shatters because you can't can't really come on a kindle. It's not the same. You can, but it like it fucking wouldn't it, Just like it's just easily wipe off. It's boring. Yeah, it's boring, Like you want to see like what what pages are missing, what pages are like stuck together? It's like interesting. You don't get that experience. Go to the public libraries and I just start sperming all over their books, and you know, sperm all over the book.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people they they'll know which ones the special book, you know, once they find the requested book, they're like, oh, that's that's the one exactly.
Speaker 1: I go to the library, I like that female, your production, and then I come all over the book and I leave. That's insane. Those are like the least sexy diagrams with my with my dick. I leave to what always does it for me? When you see like you see the diagram, you see the anatomy of the female, and I see the little thing pointing to the anus. That does it for me? I'm actually genuinely astounded that that hasn't.
Speaker 3: The fact that that thought hasn't crossed my mind before is actually pretty astounding.
Speaker 1: Come on a book at a library. No, the idea of like.
Speaker 3: Seeing a woman and then like for a flash of a moment, like realizing that that system is there. Because I think about like sometimes I'll look at people talking and I'll be I'll be really aware that there's like a skull in their head, like moving like a fucking puppet, and I'll be like very like it'll freak me out a little bit because that I'll be like really aware of that, like if I that we're like skeletons, there's like sticks at the center of us. There.
Speaker 1: There's moments where I realized that, like like every time before I go to bed, I realized, like I could die. It's crazy, right, So like when I like I'm closing my eyes, I'm like.
Speaker 3: Yo, it's happening right now. You're like a like a like a Halloween skeleton right now.
Speaker 1: That's terrifying. You're like a Party City skeleton to me right now. But it's like, dang, I can really like die right now. And I'm like all right, I make peace with myself. And I'm like I had a good run? Did you I think? Did you? I mean yeah, I mean it's not a bad run. I guess you know.
Speaker 2: I have this thing where I think about that every once in a while, like, oh man, you could go at any moment, and then so you think, oh, you should make sure all your ducks are in order. But then I'm like, if I do that, that means I'm gonna die.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, I don't want to the problem supers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in a superstitious way, like as soon as I get everything sorted out, like just in case if something happens, something is definitely going to happen.
Speaker 1: That moment you do that, you turned, you turn around, and some guys like points your face, you did this? Should it just love? He should have just lived life? And then the thing is like right at that moment, you're like, oh man, I didn't pay his credit card. Oh man, I got an overdraft fee, and the right I'll be back later. He poops like a like Nightcrawler. He looks at you and you're looking at him, and he's just gone. It has to be like it has to be like there's no transition, he's just there. Then he's not there. There's no like flashing light, there's no like blur out. He's just not there, just not there. Yeah, that with me for a few months.
Speaker 2: Always like when it's like more of like the like they're there and then you turn around and then immediately not like say like I was just playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Batman.
Speaker 2: Uh me playing Cyberpunk Johnny Silrehan or he just always he's just there and then he's look away and he's gone killed.
Speaker 1: That as Johnny's overhand man counteries that are really good job. I would say my favorite moments in those game is when you get to be him. Oh yeah, you get to play as that's cool. Yeah, when you get the fucking wild ass explosives that is so stupid, it's crazy. It's so cool. The good you get in that game. By the end of that game, the weapons you acquire are so out of fucking pocket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I was like, I wanted that immediately. I just want to know you can't get you got to do mission I probably, Yeah, I think, yeah, I mean I didn't just get them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't mod the game.
Speaker 2: I was actually so I so the first thing that I did, of course, I was like, oh, helly, I'm gonna make everybody naked. But it was it wasn't working well. There was there was an issue where even if I wanted to put on clothes, like say, the idea is supposed to be there's a default thing that should be uh that like, oh, this is gonna be gone and this will be like nu, it's like invisible, like a lot of time about mod's work.
Speaker 1: But for some fucking reason, if I it just didn't work well, just like you're just naked. It was just like, yeah, it didn't matter what I did.
Speaker 2: Dude's dick was out all the time, and it was like I was like, ah, this is just stupid and and what's the point if you can't see yourself? But anyway, next time I'm gonna I'll get deeper.
Speaker 3: Into I'm playing Cyrapunk again. Yeah, although like it's it's schizophrenic because I'm playing like a million other things.
Speaker 1: Playing Red Dead right now again? You play Redd? Yeah, that was well, that was my last big game that I played before I was like the A A Z. Yeah, do everything I do Cyapunk. I actually only do the fights we gotta, you know, the like the bare knuckle fights. I only fight like the really big women. Got Beatpunk is weird beating a dude. I get the Girl of Arms actually like a motherfucker. It was like have a fair fight. I put the Girl of Arms on and I'd be beating the breaks off those ladies. Why wouldn't you.
Speaker 3: Like Cypunk's weird because it like it plays very like I like it, and a lot of it is really good, but like as I'm playing it, it's just like, man, it kind of just doesn't feel good to move around, And like I think there's something about CD project where like they just don't know how to make games, where like it feels good to move around in them.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is because what you're have you played recently recently. I'm playing it right now, like literally like last night. I'm just like and then you know what it is feod after when I had the whole game regularly before then, I got upgrades all the way up to the point I was using a lot of like the shanobe and like that stuff, and I felt like butter running around the city, jumping on buildings and fly it. Pretty much.
Speaker 3: The thing to me is it's just like it's very clearly like that's not their first they don't know how to they they they're not adept at making first person games, you know what I mean. It's it's a little clunky, Like pretty often it's cool because you can do so much and like there's so much there, but like, man, like sometimes I'll play and I'm like, man, I wish this, I wish I wish I wish this felt like destiny, Like I wish I could do all of this this the gameplay, I want the same. But it's just like moving around I wish felt a little better.
Speaker 1: I love that went around with a snap rifle, a pistol on a sword like a psychopath. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like the like the melee combat in that game is like people make fun of, like, uh, Skyrim for having like really clunky melee comment, but like it's not really that different.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the same.
Speaker 3: Like you can do cool stuff like the should be blocking where you could like deflect bullets back.
Speaker 1: That's that's cool saying. I like that.
Speaker 3: You have to aim it too, Like you have to like you actually have to aim properly to do it.
Speaker 1: Cool that I saw I killed wats his name a cyborg cyborg guy? Uh, never mind, created you're playing a game, I mean like the big guy. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking about. The big failure.
Speaker 2: Actually I still need to do that. I think that's actually the last well what I mean, I'm working. That's what I need to toggle that next mission to. I think go funck that dude up.
Speaker 1: I did the I think I I didn't one hundred percent of the game. But I did every mission, every mission, every gig, every side story thing I did, and I was like, I played this game, so I definitely didn't do that. Yeah, I watched. But the weapons I had, I had, We're insane. I was like, I was a god. Yeah, yeah, I'm already.
Speaker 2: Good enough and I'm not even like I am, so since I was kind of blazing through it, I'm like I'm good enough. I'm I'm basically glass cannon right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know, like so if it's very it's very easy to get killed if you're trying to rush. I'm just trying to get through. I love it, dude, I love it. I fucking I get the wire. I wait people toiay died. Then I call them slaves and I whip them some more, whip them again? All right? He scooped James scooped. James wrote in uh wait is that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Scoop James, and he says, hello Twinkie Winky, Dipsy and.
Speaker 1: Pole the fun. Oh that's the tubes, right, is it? Yeah? Right? Oh yeah, Dipsy is a tellytubby. I noticed, Yeah, the the Tinky Wink. I remember that one in PO. People had a problem with Tink because he had a perth. He had a what perth? What's that? What perth? Like perth? A purse? I did it? He did it by mistake. I was like, what anyway? He says?
Speaker 3: I remember Chris mentioning that he'd be sad if something bad came out of it. Black with so with his Zionism and cutting Kyle gas loose. How you holding up, Chris?
Speaker 1: Fine? I mean that's like Zionism. What do you say? I don't know just what he just I don't even think so. I think I think. I don't think he did. I think his man just said something else, sort of like I don't know, I don't think.
Speaker 3: It strikes me like I haven't Look, I haven't paid attention to everything, Jack Black, I said, because like why the like.
Speaker 1: I don't you would have seen something about that, because as soon as everything happened with today's dety, I got brought up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the thing the thing about Look, here's the thing about that kind of the whole Israel thing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I think it's dumb, but it is mega common, Okay, Like this is like a very deeply entrenched kind of cultural thing. I'm not gonna get bent out of shape about it. If like fucking Noah Snap from fucking stranger things like really loves Israel, like I could give a fuck with I think it's dumb, like it matters. I guess for policymakers. I guess like that's like the only time where I'm gonna really give shit. But it's such a commonly held position that like I don't know, man, I can't. I'll you know, laugh at the idea that like oh they're wrong or whatever, or like or if they're wrong about certain specific things, like that's fine, But like I was talking more about like you know, he's a pedophile or like a rapist or like a fucking serial killer who's been quietly like operating in the shadows or something like that.
Speaker 1: If it was the races, I wouldn't hate him as much as I'd be, like racist is like the most bad finding in with me, be like all right, I'm kind of on your side. So like Kanye, yeah, I think so for him. I really don't feel with Kanye anymore, really sucks. Didn't have like a new album I saw because I just I can't anymore I can't. But if it's good, I heard it's bad. Actually I can't. I can't keep. I can't keep. I'm gonna choose to acts if he stopped making music because I respect his first several projects. I believe what that's said. Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that, man. I mean, it's it's how it's sad. I can't keep doing it. I feel like I would be too curious if you like, i'd be like what you want to hear it? I guess, yeah, like what's going on? Well?
Speaker 2: See, like because I don't feel that way about like say, I used to you know, over a decade ago, I really respected Joe Rogan, and as as time went on, it was getting a little less and less. Like I still like him, but but now it's at the point where I'm like I kind of detest him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Joe.
Speaker 3: Rogan puts out so much stuff, you know, like I feel like with an album or like kind of it's like it's just like it's maybe like once a year max. You know, it's I don't know, I'd be fucking curious for me, and my perspective is this and the investment is so low.
Speaker 1: It's like what like thirty minutes. Maybe it's supposed to a podcast. It's like, fucking I'm not gonna spend five hours in a podcasts and somebody, yeah, I guess, I guess. What I mean is like I just don't care about him anymore, Like I don't like him and I really don't care to like even so in the same vein where people in the comedy world are trashing his new Netflix special, of course it was I before even seeing it or anything, he's never had a good I saw him live one time, and everybody Bill Burrow was great, like it was Joe Rogan and friends. The friends were great. Joe Rogan did the longest set and it was fucking ass not really a comedian. Where'd he get in this community comedy se like, I don't I just don't know where he got.
Speaker 2: Well, I know exactly how his friends thought. He was hilarious in like the locker room when he would do like taekwondo and shit. So he would do like all all those competitions, and he was like the comedian of the group, like you're fucking hilarious. And after a certain point he started getting into that because he realized, oh, I don't want to get kicked in the head for a living, you know which I feel like you should have went down that route, to be honest, either that or just stayed away from comedy and just stuck with his his h when he started doing acting and the Fear Factor Ship and then the podcast, but the comedy aspect of it. I'm like, even when his friends, every time I would listen to his friends, they'd come out on his podcast and they'd be fucking around. He would almost never say anything funny. It would be everybody around him and it was like he's a great beacon, but that was it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like, uh, he's like an interviewer, Like he's he's the person that you put in front of people so that they can they can kind of bounce off of him and like shine, you know what I mean. It's like talk show hosts or something where it's like okay, like some like very with very rare. I mean, Conan O'Brien's really the only like late night television personnel like he's actually funny, Like the rest of them are kind of like fine, you know what I mean. It's more about like the people that they're talking to, right, and Joe Rogan's that like, he's just like a he was a really well connected guy who knew a lot of comedians and that's just how But he's not a like he's never had I can't think of a single Joe Rogan joke, you know what I mean, Like, there's no like, I don't I really like sincerely, Like, I don't know if there's like a single one that like. And the only one that I can think of is the one that everybody made fun of him for, which is the hump in the stool. Yeah, that was the icon m Kardashian who was pretending to be like the Kardashian. Oh, something happens when you turn into a Kardashian, dude.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember the content.
Speaker 3: I just I just remember everybody laughing at him because he was like, oh, he's he's humping the stool for like, just to get a reaction.
Speaker 2: Does his retarded physical comedy. That's not good at all. Actually, I don't like most physical comedy to be that personal preference on a stage. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not like, Yeah, that's what I mean exactly what I'm talking about stand up comedy. Yeah, idea somebody's like, a physical comedy shoots up in the face. It's not funny to you. One blows ahead. Somebody with a cult. They put a cult under. If it was something like, hey laugh and you don't did that right now? I would laugh. I would not physic. I would be like, whoa physical comedy is? Is not a stand up thing? Like you don't like you can't, but don't you have to stand up? But up? You should be boiled. It won't work. It won't work. The water get cold, so I get in it. That's a wild you say, boiling pot. They put you in a brass bowl and you're fine, it's freezing solid.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, like I mean, yeah, I saw like one clip of it, and I was like, maybe I'll watch it.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have Netflix for like a little bit, so maybe i' Lillian was like, why are you watching this? It's so stupid. Yeah, it's to be fair.
Speaker 2: I was a lot of the prestige of comedy specials have really worn off in the in the past years.
Speaker 1: There were some bangers in the early twenty tens. Yeah, and then when Chappelle came back, I thought it was the goodest toudal resurgence and then it fell off again. I remember one or two of them being good. I don't remember when he came back. When he came back, like like the comedy special thing became like whole things. I'm gonna watched Andrew Schultz's one.
Speaker 3: It was fine, it was Shane Gillis had a pretty good one recently that that last one, Like what the fuck was it? Im like he talks about.
Speaker 1: I think it was just live somewhere. I don't know, Uncle, Yeah, yeah, like nick uh like he's I think he's mad funny. I think he's a genuinely like he's.
Speaker 3: Actually like one of those people who's like genuinely like he's he's edgy and funny in a way that like works, you know what I mean. And when I say edgi, I mean like he's he's touching subjects that are like, you know a.
Speaker 1: Little bit like you know, not great. The thing is that a lot of people don't do they don't see their landing off. You gotta be funnier than you are fucked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We've talked about that a lot, where it's like the whole point is and I think I've used this analogy before. But like you know, if you're doing like edgy stuff, it's almost like diving in a dumpster, like looking for like a diamond. And if you're just like, if you just get dirty and you don't put out a pull out a diamond from that garbage can, then you're just a dirty asshole. You're just like you just look like an as garbage. You're dirty for no good reason. And it's like the whole point is like you dirty yourself and then you pull out something that makes it worth it. Uh, And most people just aren't really good at They just they just kind of roll around to the top and get all fucking It's like, oh, slur slur, slur sur slur, and it's like it's not that's funny. It's funny in the in the sense that like if you saw that in the street, it's hilarious. Like if you were getting a sandwich and some guy just like was getting a sandwich and he just shouted the N word fifty times in a row for no reason and then walked out that ship is hilarious.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna pay for that. I'm not gonna pay for this. I can see this. I would pay for that. You remember people watching in New York all sorts.
Speaker 3: Of crazy ship that. I think he's hilarious, but I wouldn't pay it to see.
Speaker 1: I remember people stabbing people. That's funny. I mean you are watching physical that's physical comedy. Was somebody do this is really fucked up. We do all things like hey, what's some you'll say to oh came, I went back stab him three times and leave those They're like, what what you got playing in your earphones or whatever? And you just kill them?
Speaker 3: Kill kick it, don't kill me, stab him twice, that'd be on like kickers sound.
Speaker 1: You don't kill him? The blood loss kills him. Yeah, right right, they're in the hospital.
Speaker 3: You didn't do it, but yeah, you guys fit Yeah, Shane Gillis, I think did it well. I think I think even I think even Chappelle, like early when he like around like pandemic or like pre pandemic just before like his first like two specials I thought were pretty good, like sorry, no, I was gonna say like six, and like I watched Sticks and Stones with Gabby Paul and like a bunch of other people. I think you were there too. We were cracking the fuck up. And that's like a joke that there's a bunch of jokes in that one about like all sorts of ship like the stuff that he would he would go on to like constantly harp on and would make it kind of like boring and on fun. But like his joke about like the lgbt Q car and then like stopping along the road and picking people up is hilarious. It is that it is a well crafted joke, and it's like he's getting dirty and it's like, oh, he's he's being clever with it. There's something here. But then like now it's just like I don't know, man, it's like the that fucking norm show.
Speaker 1: Basically he got he revealed. Yeah, that's all I feel it.
Speaker 2: It's gotten to a point where I think why crowd work is doing so well nowadays is because of how unoriginal so many people are being, because they're all just doing culture war takes and I feel like a lot of.
Speaker 1: People, yeah, just they're so tired of it. It's boring.
Speaker 3: The written material is just not as good as it used to be, and it's and it's lazy, And I mean crowd work is to an extent lazy.
Speaker 2: Tis lazy but it's original in a way that each person that you're making fun of is not the same person, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's spontaneous, it's uh, and there are people who are like really good at it. Yeah, there's people that are very and they're they're doing the best right now. Like say, uh, there was that guy that got chat on for a while. I forgot his name. He was like he said, they say it was really handsome. Oh, Matt Rich. That's that's him that I guess he's he blew up doing crowd work. I haven't seen his work. Starv is he was a.
Speaker 2: Come town and he left because he wanted to blow up more. And he and his crowd work clips do gang busters of numbers, and I'm like, damn that. What annoys me about that is I've never considered doing that type of ship because I've always been like, oh, I want to do stand up, but I'm too lazy to write, And I'm like, dude, crowd work I never even thought about that is a thing that I could.
Speaker 1: I could. I I love roasting.
Speaker 2: Roasting is like the thing that like we can fucking you know what I'm saying, We could do crowd work crowd work. Literally scared going up there with no written stuff. Though it would be weird because I.
Speaker 1: Go up there and I would let it fly, but I'll probably it'd probably get them into like it'd be like ha ha ha to booze and get the fun out. They stab that man, kill that man, kill that man. Yeah, I like uh, And they don't laugh at jokes almost some wild just just I.
Speaker 2: Want you just skitzo it, Like you just get up there and be like, pretty sure my dick's bigger than yours, man, and somebody's gonna get mad and then you want to do something about it, and it gets all awkward, and then you hit on his fucking wife and it gets weirder.
Speaker 1: But I put my cock in a sip in his mouth. And then you open your jacket and there's a bomb strategy. You know, there's a fucking nuke on me. I like, walk bar and I fucking you somehow have the fucking the fucking Oppenheimer fucking Adam bomb, the first Adam bomb that they were Trinity test Adam. I went back in time and I got this somehow. You open your trench coat and then it justsane. You throw it on the guy at the front thought, and I put a dome over him, home over him and blow him up on him, Like it's just so much a light comes out of there's so much a light. And I'm like, I'm like the idea, the idea of putting enough slipping slightly though, like I'm having way more trouble. Come out, come here, help me, help me out, and you're scaring, Okay.
Speaker 3: The premise of putting a nuke next to like a mouse, and like putting a fucking dome over it, and then it would work.
Speaker 1: It's done, just a little smoke that was almost really dangerous. That was almost really bad. If we didn't have this particular dome, we would have all died. You open it and there's a hole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a perfectly cylindrical whole shoot and then you see light at.
Speaker 1: The other side. And then you turn here you here's somebody speaking Chinese on the other side, like that you animated. You hear you hear fucking like Mandarin or something. And then after that here screams because they all funneled throughout and up through there you see the core of the planet. He's seen the bright light of the core of the planet. You're like, that was silly. Huh you scream?
Speaker 3: You hear you?
Speaker 1: That's some ship the mask would do and really, not understanding did the function. I'd be like, what what are you watch? I so mad? It's like, Bro, he wakes up in the morning. Oh fuck, what a regular guy. He's like, Bro, I killed so many people just now sexually. I put my dick in someone's mouth. I fucking nuked him and then nuked an entire country. Here's an interesting one. Oh god, bro, we need a show.
Speaker 3: I should speed joined the I r a road and he says, what's up you bunch of British cigarettes?
Speaker 1: Damn? So Lucy's nice. That's that's New York right. I think you made. I think he made. That's the guy from fan. It's a little dude, Hue. I was thinking of my ma Alex. Oh, it's up with starlight face. He was sucking the clone. He was like, I'm down. I'm dude, what only but painal? What? So? Then you didn't know it was me? You gotta make yourself look you gotta you gotta look uppolled. Essentially, you gotta look at all. You didn't know what was me? No, I was butt fucking like like that's we've never had anal How did you think that was me? I thought you finally came around with bitch fix Your fucking face is stupid, stupid, gad wore. I'm out of here. My Homer Simpson Yoda porn isn't loading? If you say, Huey, what's wrong with my Homa Simpsons Yoda porn? Is that the boys? Oh Hughey, fixed my pone?
Speaker 6: You fucking wanka listen ewie ewie ye my afterwards, if it all works, I'll even suck your dick here. Beat the funk black fellow has been bothering you. I really hate black people.
Speaker 1: I think, I figure, I think country, I think, I think. I love him so much. I think he's such a good cast for a character because his smile is so diabolical. It's so great. That's such a tiny, mean smile.
Speaker 2: He's he's definitely he's low key one of my favorite actors. I just never thought about it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I know, you know exactly what. He's been consistently like great in everything. I liked him. I mean, I don't need to listen off, but everything's been and I've felt like, yeah, that's some darwish people.
Speaker 3: YE like of it, like the reboot of Shinders listening, I could have I could have done more, but.
Speaker 1: Pack it up. We go to I love that him that clip of him saying that is what little boyfriend in the I know he laughed. I know he laughed. Know how significant that scene was until I saw it. It's a more of that entire season? Is there? Does he does he have like what is I know he has an accent, but like, is he like he's Azzie, He's British, He's British.
Speaker 3: And the stars Anthony stars.
Speaker 1: From a Kiwi. Yeahs. I'm like, stop making our American people from not America. The problem, not my problem exists, right we don't fund the arts there you go that we suck.
Speaker 2: And also Americans they they they're not even these bricks? Are these foreigners are doing better at being American than Americans?
Speaker 1: It really pisses me. I will say, dude, it's not okay that British people have been Spider Man for the majority of his screen time. Does it's never a New York I would just hilarious also to if they do it again, I think we riot. No, it's our fault. There's gotta be somebody that we'll do. But he just chows to I'll do January sixth. I think.
Speaker 3: If then exp you actual Spider Man is British, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna January sixth. Garfields are Halfye, No, he isn't is now because his accent, the accent is what makes you. But he's a half. He literally is half. I don't care because he has an accent. We're gonna do Genua love. But he also can talk with the regular like not even like accenting, like like, oh, speaking American. He lived half his life in both places. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Hey, I don't care he has an accent.
Speaker 1: I don't care what you throw at me. He's a different He's going full connuction. That's what I meant. That bottled down bro acting real acting, real on brand. Shadow. What if I shattered it? Because with my left hand, would it would become my in dark problem. You're going to be fed up? My thought would be open, was so shadow? Oh my god, get this all right, I just be joining in, he said. The British thing said, throat pussy me. Your prosting tastes like gummy bears. If you have the cheese have seen only eating the same meal, the same mad sides. Fu, you got a head it you gave it my fucking migraine. Whoa, I got dizzy? Did you eat? Did you eat today? No? No, I didn't. No, it's so late in the day. It is five pm. Oh ship it is huh yeah, oh yeah. I had a couple of the second to last question, lemonade. That's so crazy. You gotta eat, man. I can't stand. I can't stand how irresponsible my adult friends are still like we're grown as adults and we still do I forgot.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that like it's like it's like it's new or something.
Speaker 1: I made sliders too, and I just forgot. I could have I could have ate them easily, made him look at them. Was like, good job? Was there about? I thought it was a spider, but it was or something. It looks like nothing now sorry, yeah, no, no, I've seen yeah, I don't know. There's definitely like something going on. I've seen like one bug like that already. I think it was a nat it might have been. Yeah, when they they sneak in, man, whenever they do innovate afterwards, it's always going to be ship moving around. That's the nature of that beat. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm just glad they're not like filth bugs, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm actually I'm curious about there's these bugs that keep showing up in our bathroom. Small they look like they're roaches. But I can't I'm not like, first of all, why would they be coming from the bathroom. Why are they not trying to get into the kitchen or anything where the food's at water. I was like, and I'm I was actually gonna text my manager and say, hey, how is my uh, you know, my partner, my apartments on the right, the person that lives to the next to me, Uh have they complained because know everything, nothing problems on any part other than the bathroom which is connected the walls connected to you know, my the people that lied to me on the right. And I'm wondering they look like film students. I wonder if they're just like living in squalor and maybe.
Speaker 1: They're filming out the fucking fetish port they're putting like fucking dung beetles in someone's pussy them.
Speaker 3: Amazing if you had to choose between only eating the same meal the same man and two sides, or listening to the same album for the rest of your lives.
Speaker 1: Which would which would they be?
Speaker 5: And why?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so what same meal, same two sides. Yeah, would make things way easier for me. Curry chicken, some rice, and some Mitch vegetables.
Speaker 3: Bro, I think you're underestimating how how the human brain works and how you would probably die from.
Speaker 1: Boredom them and die. I think I'd be fine for a while.
Speaker 3: You think you think that until you're you're forced to live at reality. But the human brain is the human brain is built almost to like be unamused by something, even if it's really good, if it's repeated.
Speaker 1: I gotta say this though. I the way that my brain works is if I if I only have one option. What I mean by this is when I've been dirt ass poor and I just bought the same shit in bulk, I would completely find It's when I have money and I have options, That's when I can't be content with eating the same thing. So I think if I literally cannot eat anything else, I think I'll accept it. Yeah, I think you just would have no choice, right, but it would eat away you slowly. I think maybe maybe like after like a year or so, or i'd fucking hot water and lettuce again. That see, like if if it was just hot water and lettuce, I would kill myself. That was like there was like some old.
Speaker 3: Lady who said that something. It was like it was like, uh, what's your secret? She was like not she was like one hundred and something like one hundred and two or something. Yeah, And people were like, what's your secret? Is like I just I drink hot water and I eat fucking celery. That's just like that's not like why would you want to be.
Speaker 1: That old and eating that?
Speaker 3: Like if I was if I was one hundred and two, dude, every day fried driggen every day like pizza, Like.
Speaker 1: The world later is like I drink Doc Pepper every single day. They told me I was drinking. The picture was like the doctor that I told me it would kill me died. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's she didn't say that she shot him, which is the actual story.
Speaker 1: That's really what happened to shoved the Doctor Pepper up his ass the fucking long way. And some people are built different than spun it in there, like a fucking spinning the bottle game, but he died.
Speaker 3: But yeah, anyway, it's just like which, like what would they be?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think I was an album. I think it would be I would choose. I couldn't do that. I couldn't listen to the same music every day. Yeah, I couldn't. That would I would wait the same twelve songs over and over again, like burrito fries and uh, I mean being in Pitts Burrito being in Pitts burritoes. Yeah, with piss fries and piss fries. Shake a plate has been made a piss too. Yeah, something so mad somehow, I'm not mad. Plate of piss is crazy multitasking I go because, yeah, go ahead eat it. Almost fell asleep. I was fucking dizzied himself to death. I was like, I'm starting to notice that. I'm like, oh, I'm feeling a little weak. You chose ship, dude. Wasn't that wild that you could just feel it? You just feel yourself? Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh no, but like you feel like I love that feeling. There's something that's like almost like I almost like that feeling. It's almost like a fever where like it's it you feel so disoriented and so weird that it's funny. Like, it's fucking funny how weak you feel like during a fever, or like when you're really hungry.
Speaker 1: I think that's so stupid, But yes, I've seen your fucking dumb ass giggle like an idiot when you got the fucking COVID shot and you were sick. You were like, yo, dude, it's funny. I was like, don't come near me.
Speaker 3: I was like, I remember reciting the beginning of Destroy Humans over and over again.
Speaker 1: Was like, dude, don't come near me, Like stay over there, like stay where you are at, do not get me sick. And you were like you funny. I was like, seriously, don't.
Speaker 3: Fevers are hilarious? Man, Like it's like I'm hot and I'm cold, What the fuck for me?
Speaker 1: This is a joke. It's the power drop of fevers, like you'll be you'll be like kind of hub rounding, You're out of energy and you're just on the floor. You're like, whoa, that was silly back. It's the novelty of feeling that deeply out of sorts because you're gonna die. Actually you feel like, oh I could not be alive from this. And people used to die. People used to die from fevers, isn't that crazy? Like they would kill you. Well, the fever wouldn't kill you, then what would kill you, Chris? The thing that gave you the fever would kill you. It's a good point because the fever, I mean, you're the fever is like a symptom of something wrong with you, your body. Yeah, trying to kill off something that's in you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you you wouldn't go you wouldn't go to you wouldn't go to the doctor, and they would diagnose you with fever, you know what I mean, Like you have a fever because.
Speaker 1: You have fever. And he grabs your neck and he starts pulling it off and you're like stop and he's like sorry boy, and you just have a long neck now, oh he doesn't. He just ran out of strain at the very like the stribes with the rings or whatever. That shi it is crazy, man, pick it up again tomorrow. You're like, somebody had a fucking uh. I think it was in Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance. Some asshole had a fucking fatality like that upper cuta junior shiit got you would it was like no, no, no, it might have been quantchy I don't remember. Somebody would literally just get on top of your shoulders and then stretch your head up. And it's so fucking funny because about stupid. It looks ridiculous. This is a hyperbolic th into somebody that you jump on someone's shoulders and you grab their neck like under and then you stand up with all your mighty you pull that fucking spine out. It's like that is it's a that's a good move. Can't do that to somebody, right, That's not how you theoretically could. If you were, you would have to have a lot of we have to be really strong to rip some person couldn't do that. Yeah, but a machine, a machine apps you get a machine to do that. Oh my god, it be hilarious. Oh wild machine can definitely rip your bones out. Here's here's another one. Ganda make man. He grabs you by to throwing flatten your throats all right, like I didn't mean to, all right, gandal flow ro it in, okay. Best fruit mangoes. I love mangoes. I like me and mango.
Speaker 3: You cut a mango and you like squeeze a lime on it. Dude, that ship's like sincerely like candy. I'm unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I've known before, wor some grapes of good two blueberry salad, strawberry solid apples as well, I would settle.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just uh with these specific oranges that don't really exist anymore here. They're called valencia m they're the best fucking oranges ever, and they're just they just for whatever reason, they don't they don't grow them here anymore. I forgot what some clownish fuckery something happened, but not all they have his naval oranges over here, and they're.
Speaker 1: Not nearly as good. Aren't that good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're kinda they're kind of mad, to be honest. I like oranges at least I remember, like artist, but when I lived back home. But the oranges that I get now is it's kind of.
Speaker 1: Like oranges literally this morning. They are so pretty good, but they're not as gay as.
Speaker 2: I wish I can get the one like, so you guys can taste the Valencia ones, because there is before I think you know what I think it is.
Speaker 1: It's what the it's the oranges that they normally use to make orange juice, and so they fucking so big, so big orange juice to go big. I mean literally big orange juice. It's where I can't get Valencia oranges. I think that's what it is. That's fucked up. Big orange. God, damn big orange. I love being a mango. Though it's hard to argue.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say something that's probably like a little bit insane or controversial, but yeah, I love all this.
Speaker 1: Man. They're not fruits, so I think they are. They might be. I think they are.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's they're not. I feel like they're not vegetable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they grow on trees, so I think they're fruits because by definition, since they grow on trees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like it's like a weird technicality, but like they are, they're They're definitely not vegetables.
Speaker 1: They are absolutely fruits, yeah, just like tomato, since they go on vines. There there also they have seeds that yeah, they have pits, so the seeds. Yeah, that's right, that's a feature more than they being on trees. Right, And then I think, I think, uh, how do you defind berries again? Berries are something like what a berry actually is a is a small thing you feel gay. I think that's they feel gay eating. I think it's a berry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta say, dude, blueberries as like a fruit, it's like an ingredient. I think they're great as an ingredient, like you put that in something like a waffle. Oh, blueberry raffles are great. But like I would never sit there and eat blueberries like a fucking demon.
Speaker 1: I've never on that. I put on my smoothies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're good. Deal, They're good for smoothies and stuff. But like I love blueberries, I've never really like by them.
Speaker 1: Said you fucking have blueberries in my house and I eat because it tastes like almost nothing. They taste blue, which is crazy to say because it's obviously dumb and wrong. But they taste like it's obviously dumb and wrong, but like they taste blue. What blues taste like, sir? Like blueberries? Does it? Though? So if you were so so so you're saying, if you were to give a blind person blueberries, but it's like blue the blueberries, blueberries, Yes, they would do that. Okay, Like my this is dumb. My definition of what the taste blue is blueberries. So it's just synonymous to blueberries. All of it is based on the blue that was your first, like, my thing would be blueberry, blue raspberry, blue like blue raspberries.
Speaker 3: Well, what I'm saying is like, if there's a color associated with blue.
Speaker 1: It would be blue raspberry. I think it would be blueberries. Blueberries are blueberry. He would assume that.
Speaker 3: However, I think colloquially, I think culturally, I don't know, Like, is this am I crazy?
Speaker 1: The blueberry that is just a blueberry because a because a blue raspberry tastes like a raspberry that's also blue. Yeah, but a blueberry just takes like a berry that's also blue exactly, So the blue from the blueberry combines a raspberry, making blue raspberries what blue raspberries. What I'm saying is that what I'm saying is that what I'm saying is that culturally, raspberries aren't real. You know that, right? What they're not real?
Speaker 3: Same thing that's ridiculous, Same as pink lemonade they make it with pink lemons.
Speaker 1: Are you daft? Are you gay? No? I feel like I feel like if you ask most people like what the flavor? You're not of all this? You're not You're not meaning you're staying out of it. Am I Like? I feel like blue raspberries aren't real.
Speaker 3: No, No, I know I'm joking, but like when I'm what I'm saying, I was.
Speaker 1: Gung hought was gonna get proven wrong.
Speaker 2: You know, from my understanding, I thought they were fake, like a like a like a candy thing like well like in the same thing, in the same venus pink lemonade. But my dad's look the amount of times we've just been flat out wrong on this podcast.
Speaker 1: It doesn't like, it doesn't like, it doesn't matter. You know, we have a record. I just saved my ass and saying, like wake they're real to be like, be wrong, I don't know here's how to take both. They should kill him.
Speaker 3: I think I think what I'm saying is culturally speaking, as a as a as an American populace. I think most people would associate like what tastes like blue? They would say blue raspberry, Like that's like.
Speaker 1: You know what you mean? I agree, I agree that's dumb and wrong, but I agree I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Told right, it's because when you get a drink and there's blue in it, it's usually not blueberry.
Speaker 1: It's usually blue raspberry. There's no blue rasp there's blue raspberry lemonade. Never mind, Yeah, you're fucking well, yeah, like it's pre workout. It's one of the most popular flavors. Is blue raspberry is in generalize like a fucking across the board perial period. It's weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird blue raspberry for some reason, and it's not the best flavor, but fucking people taste what suck, and you know, the best flavors are usually what's there's a blue.
Speaker 1: Drink that I wish I could feel like.
Speaker 3: It's not really like it's not really readily available around here, like as far as I've seen, but like there's I don't know if it's vitamin water. It's one of those companies. But they make this like this blue like lavender drink that is so fucking good, turgent.
Speaker 1: It might be about it. That's what's crazy about it. It's like it smells like something you shouldn't be drinking. Then you drink it. It's so good. I don't know what the fuck it is, but it feels like you shouldn't drinking. You want to drink lavender? Man, you think that you never had lavender lemonade. I don't want that. Lavender is is fucking is lunch. To me, that's insane. There's there's like dish soap that's like citrus, like orange. It doesn't mean like wasn't ready if he wasn't ready for let me give you so. The funny thing is because I'm normally like don I know, like don that doesn't taste that doesn't taste that, that doesn't taste like that was not over. That's not a slip, not a it's over. Derek Is. Derek Is admitted that he was one of the tiede pod people. You can't eat eggs because he's eating so much soap that your body survives off soap. You can't you get your protein from soap. Now that's my uncle. Soapy eats soap. I get biodegradable, fucking uh edible soap. The idea of Derek coming to my house, he's in the bathroom for too long. I open the door and he's eating my bar soap. I'm on your fucking yo. Some soap smell? Why are you doing it? I can't help it? Can we be?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Some some soap smells. The African soap bro Africans. When I first had when I first used the African soap. I was like, I remember being in the shower thinking like.
Speaker 1: You literally I might eat this. Almost got your knife. They really just smell like the ice cream from the freaking what you called ice cream trucks?
Speaker 3: Do they It's been a while since I settle the well you know what I miss. Actually I haven't had it. I haven't had like proper soft serve ice cream and like a really because all the actually that I've had in the last like probably like ten years of my life has been like the stuff you like get at like a shop where it's like scoops or like in like a in like a thing, and it's like and I remember just thinking, like earlier today, I was like, oh man, I.
Speaker 1: Really like I would kill for ice cream right now. I would kill for a soft serve I would I had Oh, so I actually actually scared me. I didn't, so I technically ate.
Speaker 2: A scoop of ice cream and yeah, so why it was? It was right before I left because my well, I shouldn't be drinking this. So I put a there's a little bit of energy added to this cast whites green.
Speaker 1: Regular cacical. It's a cactus madness. And so the problem is it is extremely acidic because it was already citrusy fucking carbonated, and then I added the pre work with the caffeine, so it's really it was like my you're drinking green fried chicken right now. It was like it was so acidic. I was like, ah, so I literally got a scoop of ice cream and that's all I had, just because.
Speaker 3: It's like no counter before so I usually have like like a spoon of ice cream before bed, just because like if.
Speaker 1: I would do for naturally totally yeah, that helps a lot. I would kill one of those one now. Yeah, yeah, you look, it's got caffeine, and I'm trying to prove to myself I can do this. It's like it's like a personal thing. Now, like how long has it been? A month? Exactly? One month? Yeah, congratulations. It sucks. I hate myself. I hate my life and I want to kill myself. I don't want to be. I don't want to be like, hey, I've got the pain. I don't due.
Speaker 3: I saw this stupid you know the content aware scale, there's one of boogie like content. So he's like small and shivering and he's doing it like.
Speaker 1: I've been paying I've been paying. I want to die. I want to die.
Speaker 3: And it's like the caption is like the the Gnome that I trapped in my Tesseract for ten millennia.
Speaker 1: I want to get Like that is so stupid. It is stupid, but.
Speaker 3: Like it's like the first of all content aware, content aware plus that like that that like the r f K kind of like it makes there's something about it's so dumb. It is jingling keys in front of a baby stupid. But it makes me laugh every time I see it. The shivering outlines, it just is it is funny. That would make Jesus laugh.
Speaker 1: Why he was crucified on the cross. You could gig a little bit and then blooded square wound. Oh man, But I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: I love of all the fruits that I love, I think for some reason, and and to be fair, this is largely tainted by the fact that, like a lot of fruits, I'm like weirdly allergic to like at least like subtlely.
Speaker 1: At least not allergic eggs.
Speaker 3: Bro Yeah, I mean, if I had to choose, I guess I would choose every most fruits over eggs because eggs are just like pretty.
Speaker 1: They're like the one of the easiest forms of protein, dude, Like so mad. Eggs are probably the only reason I'm even remotely healthy. I get. I get so so much of it. Every time Jojo like puts eggs in the basket, I'm just like, dumb bitch. Yeah, you know, you fucking you just lapping up eggs every morning, raw eggs. Just like, what do you have in place of eggs? Nothing? So I bought like these weeks for a while, we had, we had, we had this is like really crushing eggs like every day. That's the thing. So like, and then like I went back wood, does it like I eat? I eat eggs literally every morning breakfast typically have eggs, eggs and fruit and then like some sort of like turkey bacon every morning. I could not imagine not eating eggs. Yeah, well yeah exactly. It's it's it's weird.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping one day my body just shifts and then it's it's just like I didn't used to have fucking seasonal allergies.
Speaker 1: I didn't either when I lived in a place of way more allergens. I loved back East. I had no allergies at all.
Speaker 3: I didn't have allergies until I moved upstairs.
Speaker 1: And then I moved out here and I have allergies, and I'm like, what the fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I had allergies, And when we moved upstate and in Yonkers, I had like very very little of any like I don't even think we knew that I had allergies until we moved upstate, and then I'm like, I remember mowing the lawn and almost fucking dying.
Speaker 1: I was like, why am I so sick? What is going on? I had my first like real allergy attack maybe like in twenty nineteen, and I thought, you deserve it. He deserved it. I never felt that bad in my life. I kept sneezing, snouts coming out of my fucking face. There wasno come out of my eye. I I was like, what the fuck was If I saw stock coming on your eyes? I would kill you.
Speaker 3: I think I would be like some evil dead ship going I would.
Speaker 1: I would. I would play like a zombie and I'd like, I don't know, you would regret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, yeah, it sucks obily or I gotta find a better solution. Because the vegan egg thing that I had before, it was like it was like an alternative solution. First of all, one of the best things about the egg is the smell of it. Literally, when you open it, it smells like I was like, oh, it was this vomit. I was like, exist, Oh, they so vomit flavor, Like, what the fuck is this? So the consistency looked like a scrambled egg. Fair enough, Why the fuck would you not chemically make it smell like an egg. Yeah, you're already going through so much to process the funk out of wherever that is.
Speaker 1: Make it smell good too.
Speaker 3: Basically, it just smells like racism, just like one of the It's just like it smells Yeah, you just know, it's like, that's racism, that's vile.
Speaker 1: I'll keep searching because I just I just got sad, and I'm like, ah, fuck this, I can't be sad. I gotta find another one. I just gotta find another thing. Yeah, you know what you do? Whole green that what's the name of that? That whole green bread, that protein filled home green bread. You don't even know, you doesn't even know bad. I know you're talking about that bread. Fucking expensive, it's very expensive, Yeah, but it is good. I'm my sandwiches with it. Yeah, I I did.
Speaker 2: Man whatever, I'm sure look at at this point, now that I said something, somebody will probably turn me onto something that I just didn't know about olives. And I'm just gonna mash him and like have like a nice over like so I can have my cause I like a nice I would have a to make like a sandwich, to make like a bacon egg sandwich or whatever. The I would have my uh egg over hard. I would just crack it, let it get like kind of solid enough to I can slap it on a sandwich.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I have abscrambled. I can't eat moving moves. I can't do it.
Speaker 2: No, I said over hard, like you flip it both sides. Then, yeah, my ship ain't fucking I don't do that.
Speaker 1: White people should. Yeah, it's not. It's not. I'm not a fan of it. But you know you scrambled. I scrambled.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna put effort into this. This is already like such.
Speaker 2: Mine's even less effort because I just crack at it and then I just let it get hard. Oh I put seasoning on it though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I like I g I guess mean, I guess I mean like, but you're not bullshit or yeah, yeah, I'm so hard though. I like an omelet, but like I would never prepare myself an omelet.
Speaker 2: I used to do omelets because just because it wasn't that beause so if you just had, like especially if you had a skillet that was specifically for eggs, or you do that and then you just put your meat and cheese or whatever on one side, and you just and then it was the easiest.
Speaker 1: The amount of omelet I thought, I thought God was real. I thought I was like, this is insane. I really made this, and it's like it's the same thing you make normally. Is that it's all in one thing? Guys? What is the the what do you call this thing? The phrase? The saying you gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet? Is that what is that mean? It means get something done, you have to you have to bash them heads. That's not what that means.
Speaker 3: I think the the idea is that you have to do This is really over complicating a very simple phrase. But I think the idea is that you gotta you gotta struggle and like break and make a mess. You have to make a mess to like make something worth worth?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: And is that what that man like say, like, oh, you're broadly like does it like, oh, is it assuming that you're going to fuck up making omelets?
Speaker 1: Because to me it was like like or did they mean like something up to make something worse? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I get is you're fucking the exit, you're breaking you know. I think I think it's like it's a very like loose analogy. I don't think it's like necessarily particularly great.
Speaker 1: Okay, I hate I've never looked it up, and I'm like, I'm am, I I feel like I know what it means, but I'm also not sure you gotta break a couple of olives. It was kind of the same thing as like, oh, Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm like, who says, well, first of all, I'm like, it's such a weird and now alogy or whatever in the way that yeah it was, it took forever. So are you trying to tell me that like whatever I'm gonna do is gonna take forever?
Speaker 2: I know what I obviously, it's just like I just feel like it's such a over like calculation of like.
Speaker 1: Rome wasn't building to day? Yeah. Well, well, also it's fucking fake because it was and we have proof of that. Yeah, I actually it was building five minutes when let's read these I want to leave now. You know what, Fuck everybody here, I'm gonna blow up. Look at this bomb, I god glowing, fucking I found it in a spaceship glowing already. I'm like, oh, I'm dead. You got plutonium, bro, you plutonium and that ship's glowing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'll be dead in like probably five minutes because like you'll see like regular plutonium and it'll look unassuming, but like imagine seeing it like.
Speaker 1: Glow, like it's already fucking up your fucking valence to like try I wonder dead like before the hours up. That's so sad. What you're like, You just look at this little fucking metal ball. You're like, I got three weeks to live. I love those videos.
Speaker 3: I love this video up and like because there's videos and people like going through like that.
Speaker 1: There will be like in a facility or whatever, they're like breaking like breaking into asylum or whatever. Like they're break into it like a you know, some building, some storage facility, and they'll.
Speaker 3: Pick up these like, well look at these rods, what are these and it's like you're dead. You're you don't even realize that you're a dead person right now because you're picking up pure uranium rods.
Speaker 1: Like, but if they don't die, Oh what happens? You know what it is? Imagine those pictures or those videos of people like on the beach or whatever, and they're like, well look at this, get this fucking fish or jellyfish or whatever, and it's like, you just did it. You just did it. You just hear you're gone. Did it?
Speaker 3: Unless you can get to a hospital in ten minutes, you're gone. They're not aware of it yet, so they're like, look at this fucking I found this yellow spotted fish.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Ah the bluffish sunny a little bit, but like wow.
Speaker 1: Look at that. And it's like good bad ending, good bye, roll credits on this person. They're like doing like the nuclear tests, right, and then someone moves the top smatch and they're like everybody look at each other and they're like, do you think, body of family?
Speaker 3: Do you do you think when when the Chernobyl thing happened, because it was so like it was so mundane, like what actually happened? No, But what I'm saying is like yeah, like it didn't explode and there wasn't like this fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Like well from them, everything's fine. It's like my dad's melting.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is like, do you think that there was like in that group of people and they were just like sitting in like an observation deck or whatever, and they saw the thing go wrong and then just somebody was there just like.
Speaker 1: M and just accepted. Right. Yes, I think that's because they know that they're like imbued. Now, yeah, like this had I become Spider Man or I'm gonna fucking ship my head out, you know, there is no other way to react. That is the way. Because you're like I'm done, you just kind of have to hope that. Like maybe I felt that way one time when I I was maxing out on bench and I missed, like I I like, you missed the hook. Essentially, it was it was gonna you know, smash my head open, and the feeling was acceptance. It was like in that moment I was like, oh, I'm done. My spotter was not paying attention at first, my boy Nick, and then he looked and.
Speaker 2: He got grabbed it real fast. But I was like, oh man, I probably was gonna crack my head open.
Speaker 1: How much were you throwing up? I don't know. Probably it was definitely like there was probably like to forty something like, I don't know, something throwing up to forty stupidly something like that. You're trying to go pr guessing it was maxing. It was definitely, yeah, it was. It was new people, These people just being dicks. I saw some girl like fucking like deadlifting right, and she was just doing it. And I'm like, when you when someone deadlift right like I've been, I've been working out again, and you can tell when someone goes down for what you call it, what it's l L? What is it RDL? So somebody goes down for Romanian deadlifts right, if you're shaking on your way down just to lower it, something bad's gonna happen, very likely. So she went down and went up and you you could audibly hear a crack, and I was like, that bitch can't walk no more? What she do? She went down for the crack and she yanked up. And when you yanks come up from your hips, right, it's supposed to be like you thrust your hips for Not true at all no, Actually, don't listen. Guys at home, do not listen.
Speaker 3: To If you're lifting weights at what you're supposed to do is you're supposed to use only your bad You're supposed to kick up. You're supposed to kick up as fast as you can because otherwise you're not really getting strong.
Speaker 1: And the twitching jerking motion and twitching like yeah, you have to jolt up. You gotta yell oiland I mean give me bro. That's shaking.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 2: If you ever see anyone, anyone, if you're ever lifting weights and you're shaking like that, stop way smaller weights. That means you're your fucking muscles suck.
Speaker 1: You're not. You're just not what you need to be. And what's us something wrong with that? That's the biggest thing ever. Starting light is fine because you start light to grow heavier. That's the thing, right, Doc, that's crazy. If you're shaking, you're exercising more because you're moving your body more and you're getting more out of your workout. I mean, you're right in the technicality, but also stop, I'm not wrong. There's somebody killed you. Somebody somebody fucking throw a kettle on air and lands on the head they gotta turn into fighting. I didn't say, I'm just giving advice the cool parts. Yeah. The problem is people. People.
Speaker 2: The problem is people always uh, they'll they'll have like a couple of muscle groups that are really strong, and then they forget about other things. Say, for example, like if you're doing something like you doing like lap pull downs or something, at a certain point, your back is gonna engage and your back's not nearly as strong to say your biceps, and so your your bicyles will start off doing it. Didn't we start getting to this point, you can Sometimes it may be injure your bat because you're trying to have it carry the load, or when you're going up or something, so you might get some shakiness because your backs can't compensate, you know, Like it's one of the things.
Speaker 1: People's shoulders, dude, Like people have. People in general have very weak fucking shoulders. They barely walk them out because even in high school that was never a focused group. Never.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like your ass, all right, let's read the name.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get the fuck out of here. Give me this, let me start it. I wish we I wish we did ass workouts in high school.
Speaker 2: Fucking you have like a no like actually might have my ass like toned as fuck like way way stronger than my fucking triceps.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Yo? The thing is that no one ever we were not you're not taught about how like important your public wall is and he is public wall, your public line, public walls like a fucking that's your pussy back back in a pussy. Uh. Kingston curb stopping a baby like link from boots. I'm link from boot link from what are you? Are you reading it wrong? Probably? Oh my god, Kingston Curb stopping a baby with links iron boots, oh red iron as from you gotta get glasses I'm having I'm having my fuckingest test in a week. Okay, so unfortunate. I don't want to go. They're gonna be like, yo, dude, Tom is gonna fucking scream like you're blind. You're actually blind a location. You're amazing Mark, Mark, No, I don't. I want to say this now.
Speaker 3: I want to say this now because I wanted to be noted. When you get glasses, you're you're going, or when even if you have context for a day, you just put them on, You're going to come on this show and you're gonna be like, what the fuck was I doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know it. You're probably like a minus four something. You're probably minus four. You're get me crying, Like remem when Logan Hal, Logan Hall, Logan Paul did that fucking with that body right, I could see colors now with the body right now was like color blind and then there are these special glasses that can help you see color. And he's like he was crying about it. He looked like that old guy crying. And I think, like doctor who or something, there's that gift that goes around all the time of that old guy crying is like from doctor When I think it's from doctor what I've never win. I've never seen an old person. Yeah win, not who win the Oh my god, I can't believe that. I can't believe what just happened. Read the names. I thought, you love it. I thought even like Vietnamese like win, like and you know like win, that's why you're doing Like doctor Wynn. I'm like, what the hell is that? Oh, this guy's making the stupidest joke on earth. I'm being on my bullshit today, Dude. I love it. If you said, doctor, Why would have got it faster? When when master wait master has given Dobby a prostate exam, Dobby's free, Dobby is free. Uh leebus, Mike stinks. Cremate me, put me in a douche bottle, higher hooker than run me through one more time, beast mister killing Logan Paul in a suicide Savannah, Let's go the silver Spencer one way. The Silver Spencer wonders why everyone's a pedal universal romoter or universal romoter. That's weird, deep needs force dinosaur chicken nuggets. No, Kanye, don't say that. The Jews aren't gaze Vonda. The dead Papa roach comes inside of my penis. Give me your bit gets low testicular information. Don't give a fuck if my penis is burst, I'm coming. Is that supposed to be? Yeah, I read it, but it's that's what it cuts as cutting my sho show five dicks in my penis and me your biggest low testicular inflation. Don't give a fuck if my balls burst of coming, gently use anal beads. It's a little more difficult to play than I ever thought it was. Round eyed Asian rich rich Chicka lesser known cousin poor Oriental po oriental poor rich Chicka's less known cousin oriental. Oh my god, that is crazy. Using oriental in the modern day is wild kid cuttings hit song, You're gay and white phallic ball tweet and it comes gay and white and come. Wolton calls an alter ego in the phallic verse, waves a gun in the final scene of Fresh Peanuts of Ball's hair. Who told wait, which you call it? Who the hell? Who the hell? Who the hell would miss Trump's fat head like that? They're economically fucking Alex Jones Goku walking up to you holding a gun and saying, I need you to do me a favor. The second coming of Miguelo Harris transfan pussy. Rotating migellow hair is transfan pussy in my mind, like a rotary Dwars Street Chicken to flex on people who can't visualize on a visualize a fucking app what that means? Swing bonking lily, gum gum coumzuka. That's it's it's really like that. I'll be drawing that bitch a death a shadow of the Epstein tree. Jack dwarsas Mayori uh nine eleven cosplay jumping off the World Center to quote called it complete the way to quote compete the look that's crazy, medi big meaty stinks. My dick is so big. I can't tie into a not what you call it. I have to tie the knuck and still suck it. Jesus Christ, damn Jesus Christ. And a man whose handies are eightier now h air but not that's dandy, Sorry about that. The entire red a Redemption two gang doing a human centipede. That's crazy. Sweeney flying into a rage because he saw Kennery Lamar with blue arms, Keith Smoker unwavering heterosexuality versus the itching and itching hemorrhoidig Arthur, Arthur, I need you to blow me, Arthur to keep eating. Cory and hamas Uh to the rhino pill. Took a rhino pill and then molested it. Wen Digo. Fuck dude, damn, poor dude, boy. There's our consequence for saying to the boy. Those consequents for being an N word? Why how did you know? Today? Episode sponsored by storm Front Kevin Durant's feet iron made in Trooper. Uh, you fuck my ass, but I'll fuck yours too. I'll suck you off till your face is blue. Mister pants makes make a gay version of not like us. I like men's butts. I think it'd be a good one. The first sins uh getting into giddy giddy cardboard time putters. Lord, please don't let this silly little black man read the name somewhere. He's fucking up every time you suck my dick. Nigga, fuck you, jolly old dipshit degimon chlorof mon monster, degiman the raps. I forgot that that dejimn chloroform monster, dejimn the the that's awesome, is awesome. He's a moron for not doing that. Flor form monsters. Yeah, you know, he don't think they're dumb and in too digit to rapist, to rape the digit. I was gonna say, girls, he'd be fucking girls. That's crazy. Whoa whoa, whoa whoa. I wouldn't rape by him, though, I mean, hey, facts, I like cheating, Ohio. Shout out to the cheaters out there, Shout out to shout out. Shout out to the people to be doing bad shipp and then don get consequences. Shout out to ciphergraph fag maxing Jesus Christ, your turn, Derek. Oh that what a way to end it. Fag maxing, whoap maxing? Damn Jadie Vans. Why is he? Dude? Look at this. You're not gonna tell me this dude ate in a ou is. Well, he's fucking like spreading eagle.
Speaker 3: Like he's spreading Look, man, he likes he There's nothing to say that he doesn't casuals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not beating the allergy like that. You like a sponge Robert. That is a sponge Robert? Got got? I am sponge Robert. Oh u this is the new page. Okay, yeah, here we go. Did you buy that helicopter cap yet? What the hell is that? What's that reference? Oh the helicopter? I want to get one? We of course of course I would. It's literally it's the same thing about just not pulling the trigger.
Speaker 2: Like I mean, hopefully if you can get like a bundled deal and they'll they'll they'll show up at four in the morning. I was like, yeah, you do the twenty five dollars limit and that you can get it like four.
Speaker 1: To eight eight. A am really Amazon.
Speaker 2: A lot of times I just bought something because we need a new laundry basket. So I bought it the morning. It'll be here like between five and ten pm.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's kind of insane. They're working these people to death, and I love it because I'm like it makes me. I'm like, I don't have to go to the stool fast. I can just see here here we go. Uh, Boogie getting liar engraved on his face with cum rock hard, hunder blow, trump, growing.
Speaker 1: Back and elf ear. That's right, yeah, those go hard? Whose come with? What are those fucking bow ties? Dude?
Speaker 2: I will rock a button up to to wear my bow tie. Okay, let me keep going, go hard, getting busy with it. But I got such a gay heart, I'll make a woman. Fucker wonder if he went it? Also, I remember and it cuts off, sorry nigga.
Speaker 1: Oh wait here we go? Oh? Also I wonder I remember tar Jesus Christ. Okay, I want to know, can you blame me? I wanna know where my hen is still? I want to throw my ass. Will you home me? Let me say a pity for Boogie but he sucks. No pity. Lily's asparagus, benching pitt Trigger, Smitchy the Kid, the MC forcibly administering estrogen too old men. Facts happens all the time. Help me, I'm stuck in a wall. I don't know if that's true. I'm just saying that nigga got a hard scope hit marker on Trump rfk's r K Junior's dead abandoned bear cub. Yeah, that was a fucking wild story. You didn't hear what he did?
Speaker 2: So, uh yes, and kill the bear and then he was gonna, like I'm gonna I was gonna take it home and eat bear meat whatever, but I had to make it to a steak dinner. So I thought it would be funny if I left the bear in Central Park and there actually is a news thing that happened where people were confused, why is there a dead bear carcass with some like fucking bike that like that's like kind of stripped, like people were like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: What is this crime? And he admitted that it was him because he thought it would be excuse us that he was with a bunch of people who were drinking. He was going to skin the bear and eat it.
Speaker 3: The id that he found, so he found a roadkill bear like driving down from I guess like upstate to the city and he was like his first thought was I'm gonna skin this and eat this. So he threw it in his which is insane thing that already it's insane roadkill that your first thought of, like, oh roadkill. I'm an affluent fucking person. Yeah, I'll skin this and eat this. Uh. So he put in his trunk. He went down to the city and then he had to go to he had to take a he had to go on a plane or something. He was like, ah, fuck, I don't have time to do it. So he just he was with a bunch of people who were drinking. They were like, he was like, I'm gonna dump it in Central Park and stage it like to look like an accident because it has been in the news, and everybody was like, that's a great idea, stupid, Like he's like, I did it.
Speaker 1: That's a weird fucking thing to do. Like everything about it is weird, And first of all, it is, of course it's weird. And it's like, why would you if you are if you're trying to run for president, Like, why would you say that we are such a yes we are, Yes we are.
Speaker 2: It's happened, Hey, man, it looks like we're trying to recover, but again, we're so cool. Ones Waltz is gonna he's there's gonna be like fifty skulls in his base, and I really hope, I'm.
Speaker 1: Hoping that everything killed pedophiles.
Speaker 2: Would you be like I'd be totally fine with that, because like, at this point, like I'll accept a lot of ship if he's killing people, if he's being a vigilante and he's only killing bad people, and that's fucked up. But at the same time, look, I'm just gonna assume I'm gonna be played ignorant and assume that they were all bad, you know, like just I'm sure some ova were innocent, but I'm not gonna think twice about it.
Speaker 1: What is this fucking visage you're doing, She Pipkin on my Pippa coming in the name of gay beg is like gaping a guy, gaping a guy. Uh uh ah, gaping a guy, gaping a guy. I just thought the Begies were gay. I knew they were.
Speaker 2: No way I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners ASMR. But it's just you three making your most disgusting wet mouth noises.
Speaker 1: You'd like that winch fucking fak yeah, faky like man sexually? What if you would like you would like that if it was if it was Dutch hunt like you like me? But you look, you'd like the auto party sound of my lip smacking, Dodge, you're killing my boner stop group, No good shout out if you if you're still listening at this point. I've been fogel maxing recently. No, what does that mean? What does that mean? Sir? Thank you for your money, but bro, don't you thank him. He's a fogel max If you go, if you go to prison at some point, please don't cancel your subscription. Yeah, don't turn that. Don't be a fucking coward. Alfred versus twelve horny muscular black man, No consent, Jesus Christ, which game is this? Is K eleven because they can do that? Or m K one? Did you put Alfred in it? How come I've never put Alfred in a fucking I'm not gonna have a gun, dude.
Speaker 2: It would be so sick as fuck, the fucking Alfred Pennyworth just fucking all those people up, and he's.
Speaker 1: He He would have to be wayop though, you know they have to make a gun. Alfred has a gun and then a fucking really really really really really good trade his gun like one shots everyone because it's a real gun face and he dies. God damn, it's the whole crew. Is that? It's the whole crew? Who's the check him out? Who's the the mouse and the thing? What is that? What do you mean? That's that's Sandy sand squib pat in sand Sand. I like that. Sand's pretty cool. I don't like the Gaunt Patrick. You don't like Gaunt Patrick. I don't like Gaunt Sorry, fall asleep to inward compilations. I show Speed Joined the ira An Tank starring eminem Obi Trice and Bizarre Jesus. That'd be why not? Why not transferm Grimlin Craig The Canadian Aquatine Hunger Force has the greatest opening to exist. It's pretty good, is not shig Zula the mic Ruler old schooler drink. I'll bring it to ye. There you go, ah and come it's your boy, mad big cock, fucking dick, fucking pussy and fucking dick. Now meet and we'd get the money. See meet and we're get the honey. See driving in my car calling people and wird up.
Speaker 2: It's your boy shining d current presidential candidate and the alleged black woman. Come on, a hair ass, Okay, Oh, I get it, Come on, Harris, I get it.
Speaker 1: It's cute. I thought she was Indian. I thought she was a filthy curry. I'm just gonna stop there. I thought he was fucking Korean. I thought she was fucking cry. I thought she was a fucking dog. She was black yesterday, she's Korean today. I don't fucking get it.
Speaker 7: Every time, there's always a excuse with those people. I just know wherever she's from her foodstacks.
Speaker 1: I hate women because there vaginas are so open and it's so gay and so gross. Every time my girl I cry afterwards. I cry because I'm like, I'm not big on fish personal. They don't even stick soap up there. It's crazy. I'll get it even clean, I don't know. I stick a jar.
Speaker 3: I stick a bar of soap away up my asshole to make sure it smells a really good.
Speaker 7: I dig it him on my own fist. I dislocated my arm and I fucking fist my own athlete. So it hurts so much, but it's so worth it because my ass is so clean.
Speaker 3: I twirl my finger around my prostrate like a nervous girl with her own hair, and I say you, he does that.
Speaker 1: What he's nervous and seeing like an interview. He shoves his hands, he twirls his on prostate. Next question, next question? Please? So does I dance? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: The jerk Robert Kennedy was born that way and he as a baby, he would cry with that voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever. I think he just got throated, fucking he got face fock so much he got Is that what happened? I think he had some sort of cancer or something like that. Gither that or like shack fucked him? You know, something like that, like the shacklie Come here, Robert, rob your brother is a really cool guy. Look over there? Over there? Is that mean for it's the fucking uh the next or meme? Wh oh yeah, yeah, crazy?
Speaker 3: I love that fucking God that show that ship is crazy.
Speaker 1: I look yeah, I don't know how they didn't see that coming. I'm beat mister in today's video game.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, in today's I'm beast mistering in today's video I'm giving twenty random animals opiate addictions like that.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Three x so listening to Swing using the power the N word to kill the Glendale Grandma, Episode two fifty one, The Glendale Grandma. I don't remember that. I don't know. I probably did it. Yeah, I'm sure Jake, how is Jake ELTs its Elit's yeah, yeah, I don't know. I don't know how to say that name either. I don't know. I don't know. It's a fat, stupid retard. I'm Jake els or whatever. A bunch of slippers, stroking, smoking, joking. The motocon going like this drip and makes lord of homeless drip. The j D and j D van stands for jerkin'. Uh how do you say that to penis? Do you imagine nis vans? No relation the penis? But did you know the men I blow? My ass becomes wide and the gerbil inside can't be seen? Oh would you blow me? Krimlin to Grimlin, that rotten old Jimmy dick. Evil Swing says, I love the gays. Arabs saying the in words still baffles me as an Arab not in the US, I guess is what he's saying? Yeah, yeah, why not? There can only be one close saying the words hilarious, what's going on my niggas? What's the next building? That was one of his tapes, Like, yeah, probably, I'm sure on there is that.
Speaker 3: There's gotta be some crazy tapes and doing some wacky fucking wacky do ship. It's probably like him doing a let's play.
Speaker 1: I honestly him do karaoke to animal crossing.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be surprised at this incredible gay inside me. Guest main By, how do you say that? Yeah, against Yeah, I've never even heard that word death sa.
Speaker 1: Main Yeah, that means I don't know. I knew at some point, Guests whatever I knew when I was covering him, Derek and Kingston. It's time to do an extra animal review of House of the Dragon season two and also Chris, you are gay? Okay. I did finished House at I did finish it. I did finish I kind of I was watching it while I was playing Cyberpunk. So season two was really really, really good until ending it was just kind of like, oh, well, all right, the episode before should have been the ending. That would have been a better end.
Speaker 2: It would have been better, It would have been a lot better because I was like I felt like, oh that the trailer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a long trailer. But it was still an amazing season though. But like it was the little part that was left in what I was watching where I thought like something was gonna happen. It was just the explanation of the episode at the you know, when they interview on the people. I was like, Oh, it's just because I thought there was like this much left in my little thing in the player and I was like, oh, no, something's gonna happen. And then it just ends.
Speaker 2: But I should have known though, because that epic score at the end, that was a good song. Of course that sh I was like that guy's fire.
Speaker 1: Dude, give that man money, dude, give them me in a lot of money. She needs to be working more. Oh it's it's gets. The meaning is the place where Christians believe. Uh, Jesus was betrayed by Judas. Oh really yea, oh fucking he wow? Oh fucking the Space Wizard came in. Tell somebody's gonna betray him. Wowk wait Slay five three. But Penie Bros. Game Presents strayed him. The name is Jesus Juice.
Speaker 2: It's a sonny to New Mad of the Night Man. Don Donkerson fitz Sitter. Listen to hit My Spot by Your Pretty handsound one of the best original gay songs I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: No, you Gotta pay the Trolls toe again to the boys whole last page, alright, final No sound like a Bobby Bouchet in The water Boy. Yeah, do you remember that The water Boy would make that retarded noise? Like I never I've never actually seen that many turn into a car. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know why I never saw that movie because like I thought that name, like, I didn't like the way I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Sounds so boring. I love that movie, but also I also love football too, so yeah that was also so that they cover was like football stuff. Gade six.
Speaker 3: I was considering learning guitar, but then I saw John gom perform Passion Flowers, So I think I'll kill myself in suck Dick Pepe watching swen Watch, watching sween Watch porn. During the credits of UH two, episode two fifty two, timestamp two hours thirty three ten was the highlight of my day.
Speaker 1: So somebody, somebody, uh somebody tagged us.
Speaker 2: And because that episode is not out, I guess it's for It's in the Patriots so now I'm like, oh God, I'm like, I'm gonna have to like do the cut magic if that's true?
Speaker 1: Did I open my phone? Was porns on somebody?
Speaker 2: Because somebody said somebody tagged us on in the in the the Twitter and they said check this time stamp. I went to our YouTube channel, but I realized, oh, I have to go into the creator studio because it's not out.
Speaker 1: It's only out for patriots do that, so we don't get its true. Yeah, I think I might have don't remember.
Speaker 3: I literally don't know. If you watch porn during our show.
Speaker 1: I might I might have looked through and saw something and like moved through. It might have been Yeah, it might have been Twitter, but I don't know, but yeah, or I might have opened my fucking phone and it was porn on my phone from the previous time you watch it. Porn is still it's still not out, so that's it, right. So it was the timestamp two thirty three ten was I logging again. I was like, I have no clue because I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: I hope it's like super I like how people are like autistically like really focusing in on it.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, can you see it. Is it really? That's fucking hilarious, dude, bitch bending over? Let me see? Is it Twitter? Or is it like actually a porn SI? Its Twitter? Of course it looks like that's not You can't even tell that bad. Let me see. Let me slow it down, let me really get in on this, like you see skin, but I can't, like you can't. It looks like an ass. I think, right, you're holding on there for a while. This is pretty slow. I wasn't really been enjoying his image. Shout out to me, man, it might have been a good ass. It must have been a good ass. From here. It looks pretty pretty. I'm gonna get yelled at my girlfriend's so bad for this. I'm gonna I'm gonna clip this and send it and make my fucking day better. That is awesome? See, I feel how much did you magnify into me? Was it? Like? Is what was I doing? I want to you were scrolling through Twitter and then you clicked out of the profile. Yeah, but what was the kinds of wild thing was on me in the first place? What do you what happened? What do you ask me?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Why would it be looking at my phone? Because it was at the end of the credits, the credits your phone. You were just on your phone moments ago, Like your phone isn't yeh, but you're just not visible. It's like right, it takes and I have bad news for you. Look at look at your photo. It's always visible. Yeah, it's in the shot a little bit christ above.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I would never think that you would be like actively scrolling, like you know, like if you came across porn on accent on Twitter, I get it, but if you're actively scrolling.
Speaker 1: I wasn't scrolling. It was like I was like you were because you clicked it. I wasn't. I wasn't. Look, I wasn't actively scrolling only porn. But I saw an ass and I was like, oh look man, nice Look I'm still like human. I'm sorry, but like during the credits, not the smartest thing to do.
Speaker 2: But also yeah, of course, I if I see a nice ass, I'm gonna be like nice and then I'll.
Speaker 1: Move on, move on. I don't know how much I linger in the in the Instagram browse thing, because like I'll go to search something and then in the in the thing there's like something like really, I'm like oh, and then I'll go back and do what I'm about to do. Yeah, because I'll be like this. They keeps showing me this one. I think she's like dressed up at she Hulk or something because she's all green, and I keep liking it. It's never not like if I'm pulling up right now, I swear it's probably there. That's so fucking funny. Showed me something new. If it's super visible, cut it, I ask. But if it's not, then what I run right here? It's not, I mean, I will I will eclip it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But uh, the snark Averse has a new favorite football player, uh number forty seven tight end for the Bears, Tommy Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Is that real?
Speaker 3: Uh halo, But it's me coming into an electrical socket. That's not halo at all. That's just coming into an electrical soging. Uh me be fishy. She limp on my biscuit to like nookie. Jesus, I'll cover from on the Gosta ship for a quarter. John Strickland, jackpie Bro, my partner mackinsey Dern.
Speaker 1: We were talking about it earlier. Yeah, like they're just like, that's always it. That's the universal symbol of just like good, good job, exquisite, exquisite. In fact, Jackpot put on a monocol quick, like they say in that movie Jackpot, You for Jackpots?
Speaker 3: Uh, John Strickland, my partner snapped chair legs off my Chris, and he proceeded to sare my legs office off? Defense of Mers eighteen eighty nine. Tongue punching your fright box to I can spell whore on the back of her teeth.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. What the fuck? The first key David tongue that far up the visual of that. I ain't got no fucking clue.
Speaker 3: David presents John Lemon imagine imagine older people having sex but gay, I mean m Lemon party party, second second key David featuring being better than first Key David. Somebody wanted to square on my mother's asses. Blake nine six, Chris trying to read like the Olympics on ozempic. Yeah, and like the Ocempic Olympics is crazy? What do they just get real thinne.
Speaker 1: Checking until who loses the most or who's gonna get Who's who's the most gaunt? Yeah? Did someone get while being a human? Still draw elast?
Speaker 3: You know, I feel the trash texta status alad young Sheldon being drawn and courted. Uh, oh quartered court you said corded. It's cocorded.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's quarter because of the fact they rip you in. Yeah, it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: It is the real simple realize that the quartering, that's what his name was a reference to. Until like I thought about it. I was like, because I never paid attention to his name, it's just the quartering. Oh yeah, I never thought about it.
Speaker 1: And then I thought about I was.
Speaker 3: Like, the quarter Can I be honest with you. You're saying it now and I'm still not making the connection.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm agreeing acknowledging it what the ndword means. But you're telling this is not I'm not learning it. Yeah, I'm not learning. I just thought, like what I was like, Oh, he must want to be quartered. This is a this is a cry out, the cry for help. Can you imagining I want to be logic? Don't want to be alive? You imagine I don't want to be I don't want to be live. I don't want to be a live.
Speaker 3: Talking on the basement. Everything kurts the Uh, I had a dream. This is real, By the way, I had a dream. Where months ago, I never mentioned it because it's an insane thing to mention, but since it's like technically relevant now, I had a dream where I was like walking through my house and I turned.
Speaker 1: The TV on, and on the TV was the quartering and he was like washing his face. Then he washed his face too fast and snapped his head off, and it was like attached it like a like a nerve ending and it was just hanging it. It was like you ever see flies rip their own head off by accident? No, I haven't seen that. There's a video of a It's why I had that dream.
Speaker 3: I think it's because it was like I was scrolling Twitter and it was the last thing I saw before I went to bed. It was like a fly ripping its own head off and then like not understanding what to do with it, so it was like just cleaning it.
Speaker 1: God, And I was like, I walked through my living group, turned my TV on. I don't want to see that hits so much. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: It's pretty wild that they get because you know how they they they clean their faces like real quick.
Speaker 1: They just they do it so fast.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they twist their own heads off, which by the way, is great argument for intelligent design. Yeah, everything, everything is so well designed it is Uh suehak took on my ass. Here is Niggy Jizzy. Let's go f k a Niggy Zicky. Uh sorry, missus Jackson badly brave, uh duck kunt Etheryan Brogerian Punter and napram melphus one. I busted my hands up last week, but the doctor dis was too tempting and as always, riding on our list, the King.
Speaker 1: Of pap Hazard. Thank you all for your continued sport of our show.
Speaker 3: Over at patreon dot com slashes dark Tank.
Speaker 1: Remember add free early access to every single episode, including extra ammos, exclusive to Patreon. So go over there. Yeah that's it and and uh uh see the video. Yeah it's really morbid. Actually, he has no idea what's going on. It's dead.
Speaker 3: It's alive for a while because they're not complicated enough to be like just to be killed by a betting.
Speaker 1: You know what. I kind of don't want to look at it. Look at it. It's crul because because it thinks it's headed food, so it's trying to eat it. Oh my god, okay, let me see it. God damn, it's pretty nutty. Uh, it seems like I died pretty quickly. I think it's just twitching at this point. Well, this is pretty deep into it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's wild. I hate flies, by the way, I'm glad they killed I'm glad they cut that. I'm glad they cut their own heads off. That's hyperbolics.
Speaker 1: It would be so cool if all flies just died at the same time. How about something really bad would happen in consequences, It wouldn't I think a lot of flesh would be left and disease.
Speaker 2: I think the disease would be I think that's what would happen because they clean up a lot of disease.
Speaker 1: Ship. Hey, this idea that like, oh, we get rid of every mosquito and then the world will be thrown into no mosquitoes, nothing will happen. I feel people will thrive. That's what happened. And you wipe out a hole of something, something bad happens the mosquitos. I mean they feed up the thing all of a sudden. Our people wouldn't have so much malaria. It would be kind of nice my people. I'm Caribbean, but I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That's a great I'm so heavily removed from African people. It's crazy. I just we just shared the same skin color. That's about it, fair enough. Unfortunately, I respect them. Thank you guys for you know, being a progeners. But like you know, you click in your sleep sometimes though not