Speaker 1: With a cato. What was your last name? Again? Yeah, this came about kind of unusual. I saw you popped up on Instagram feed just breaking down some great knowledge on the Jays.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I gotta YouTube, you know, got to cut the words, but uh, this guy's good. So I think I d m'd you, which we hopped on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it came together real quick. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, yeah, let's have a podcast a week six months or something because I'm pretty busy and you're like, oh, I happened to be coming through Vegas. All right, let's hit let's hit something. Yeah, we hit a little short one of mini introduction today. I have a feeling we'll probably another one because you are just so researched. There were some notes I try to be yeah, like I don't think we're covering all this today. No way, the notes for like eight essays. But let's get into a couple of the topics, sure, or just before that, let's get into your story, like your marine.
Speaker 2: I wasn't marine. Yeah, I was an NOT three eleven and I was in a fast company, like an anti terrorism team. I joined up in O three right a week after we invaded Iraq, I wanted to go run off and serve my country. You know, I believe the whole narrative about everything at that time. And you know, I'm mean, I'm very proud to have been a marine. It's you know, it was a positive experience.
Speaker 1: You were you were still serving our country.
Speaker 2: Real quick.
Speaker 1: People need to realize marines are still serving the country regardless of the having you fight bad thing. You are still doing a service by in your country. People need to understand that.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of veterans who feel exactly the same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, vegans are still doing a service. They believed in it. They're protecting our country. So yes, they're sending us to fight bullshit wars, but you guys still put your life online for our country. Yeah, that's my feelings on it. Only when people attack marines and.
Speaker 2: Shit like no, I totally agree. Like a lot the veteran community is really strong and like feeling like we're fighting for some kinds of you know, principles or values or like we have to be fighting the good fight. And I know a lot of people who are really pissed off as they have come around to feeling like something that I remember very specifically that Really it was very wounding to a lot of Marines that I served with, was a withdrawal from that Aghanistan that was just catastrophic and embarrassing and after so much sacrifice to see that happen was just gut wrenching.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I haven't heard a single marine defen that. Like how it was done. I think it became unfortunate that we were twenty years, we've been there. It was time to leave, but like how we left is what it was. Yeah, so you just showed have Talban just took right back over.
Speaker 2: So it's a twenty years was humiliating, you know, it.
Speaker 1: Was absolutely nothing, and we left people there that like had helped our government or having the people they probably got executed.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, more than likely. So when you've been a part of that, when you've served, you know, whether it's four years, eight years, or whole twenty plus years, it becomes a part of you and you go forward in life and it's always a part of you. Yeah, So you have that sort of that feeling of having a duty to serve your country and when you see your country has been hijacked, which is what I feel now and a lot of people feel now. It's been hijacked by outside forces. It pisss you off, and you want to keep staying, you know, somehow in service to your country, even if it's not in service.
Speaker 1: To you, still serving your country by waking him up and or have, you know, that's the goal. I have a ton of respect for guys like especially you know, some leaderships. They just interviewed Brent Tucker. He's on the opposite side of Israel, but he's we had such a great conversation and he's open minded. You know, he's like, he wouldn't actually looked up things that I said. Guy, people hardly ever do that. You wouldn't actually research shit that I told him on the show and was surprised to see it. So that's like a great sign when.
Speaker 2: You're not going to fact check me while we go, yeah you can fact check me.
Speaker 1: He shows you're penetrating someone's brain with disagreements. He went and looked up what I said and goes and hit you back, Oh, you were right, Like that's so rare that someone.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy. Some of these things are crazy. It really blows.
Speaker 1: Exactly because in the show he's just like, we wentn't argue we were getting along. But he's like, that can't be right, and I sent him some of the stuff.
Speaker 2: I hear that a whole lot.
Speaker 1: I know, lot, you probably questioned your sanity at first, right.
Speaker 2: No, no doubt. Yeah, So to actually to jump back into the story, so, you know, after getting out of the Marine Corps, I went to school. I went to UCLA and you know, got my degree and all that, and I just learned a whole lot more about how corrupt the United States actually operates, you know, from the top levels. And you know, I was disturbed by that, but it didn't change my life. When COVID happened. It changed my life, Teane, because COVID was such a syop, such an extreme syop, Like from day one, I mean from the very first day, I never believed anything about the narrative. I always thought it was total bullshit, and I was really shocked at how much people were believing it. I mean, we talked about that, right, like we were raised so.
Speaker 1: Much over this because it was just an absolute shock. It was like it was unreal.
Speaker 2: Like you look around at people wearing the masks and.
Speaker 1: What I was in San Francisco, and like everyone tells me, like, oh I didn't believe it, but there was that In reality, there was very few of us, and especially from the beginning, everyone acts like now they were, but it was very few of us. There was legitimate They were like, what the fuck it was?
Speaker 2: It was like ninety five percent of society just got brainwashed overnight, and it's it was weird. It was really weird. And then the whole Black Lives Matter thing just followed right behind that. That whole year was just a NonStop year of social engineering and two insane syops. And that's when I felt Black lives matters, when I felt the need to speak up.
Speaker 1: Yep, I had people so mad at me, You're a Grammy killing racist. But it's just like I could see, well, people agree with our view now, but I could see there were two obvious syops when they said totally when they said protest for Black Lives Matter don't spread COVID, but the anti lockdown protests do. That's what I'm just like, come on, yeah, it was absurd, come on repeating it like San Francisco.
Speaker 2: And they came up with the whole science you know about how it's oh it's not spread during the protest, but it is spread when you were going to the grocery stopping that.
Speaker 1: We tried passing it on and people repeated their talking points. I'm just like, come on, the.
Speaker 2: Sane, pure insanity. So that did change my life. Right from that point forward, I was like, all right, enough, I really want to know what's going on. Who's controlling America, Who's behind all this shit? What is going on? Like there's I just knew that it was so big and so deep and global. At that point, it wasn't like who's controlling America, It's really who's controlling the world. America's obviously, you know, the most powerful.
Speaker 1: Country that you feel a hidden hand controlling, no.
Speaker 2: Question about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Especially, one thing that bothered me was how all of the different nations of the world, because the different nations of the world, they don't share culture, they don't share values, they don't do the same things. You know, if there's a stimulus, they don't respond to the same way because of different cultures and values and pasts and stuff. In that particular instance, every country did the exact same thing, lockdown, lockdown, locked down, locked That didn't make any.
Speaker 1: Sense, you know, in mass it was.
Speaker 2: It was totally weird. Yeah, every the whole world had the same exact reaction. So I was like, all right, I need to figure out what's going on now. And I had that drive, and I had already sort of been I call myself. I was half awake before COVID. Yeah, after that, I was fully awake. But I did a lot of research and really just one book led to another, led to another, led to another, and I ended up. I mean, in the last five years, I've read probably about one hundred and fifty books and and still going still have a lot more. I've done a lot of you know, a ton of research. I've published a lot of stuff, done a lot of research.
Speaker 1: Talking to you and see a whole lot you know, you haven't done a lot of like long, long interviews yet.
Speaker 2: But like you're sure, no, but I can't. Yeah, they're coming in.
Speaker 1: No, I think you're going to blow up because people appreciate it, you know, like we're gonna get some interesting stuff in this interview.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, and it's it's definitely mind blowing stuff. And I've had a lot of people who just can't believe it. It's either too much to believe or it's just so contrary to everything they'd learned. But I can, you know, I can back it up. I have a lot of research, and a lot of my best research is stuff that was published in other languages or you know, a couple of centuries ago, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I've got really being go on for centuries. That's what's crazy. And I haven't done a lot of tracking back through time. I'm just looking at the last you know, like one hundred years right. First, it's hard being like I've gone crazy, but it always leads back to the same group, almost always, always the Jays. They're always involved, involved with everything, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could debate it whether they're the apex, you know, but they're they're always involved. There's always a very high number of them involved in involvement just about everything bad or here's.
Speaker 1: The highest level, you know, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Could there be like as someone like David Ike was say, interdimensional demons working with them or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had David Icon and I'm like, I would have thought you were crazy like two years ago, but sitting here talking to you being like maybe.
Speaker 2: Right, if that was the case, then there's still agents of that agenda. They're still the ones who are operationally, you know, getting involved in black.
Speaker 1: Magic and stuff, and they've been accused. You know, they're into the numerology stuff obviously.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is a big part of it. Six and that, yeah, we'll get into that. That's it's not necessarily directly from the Talmud, which is you know, we'll get into what that is because that's kind of a fundamental Jewish tax of their religion, but it comes about later.
Speaker 1: I talked a lot about the talent. I wanted to do a deep dive in that. That's why I'm here, right.
Speaker 2: We can, I mean, yeah, that's so, I mean, just to wrap that up my sort of backstory. That's once I started figuring out that there were so many Jays involved in so much of this stuff throughout history, I wanted to learn a lot more about why they are what they are, and what they believe. I felt like it was very important to understand their religion, their cultural beliefs, their patterns, and what it very largely comes down to is their morality. They have a morality, but it's not the way we define morality. I call it inverted morality. Because so many things for them that are what you know, normal people would consider to be evil or malevolent or manipulative or whatever. They think it's really smart and they think it's great. Yeah, and a lot of things that you know, Christians or other civilizations would consider to be positive attributes, they think they're stupid. So they have any you know, to a large extent, it's an inversion. It's it's morality turned upside down. And when they turn down, when they turn that morality upside down, they can go around saying we're super moral. You know, the IDEF is the most moral army in the world, and we're the most moral people, and we stand by morals, and they're technically right.
Speaker 1: They have a whole different morality because it's turned upside down. Yeah, that's what the killing children can be moral, but that is right. That is about the best way to put it. For example, you know, I'm sure you know this, the the IDEF is very very eager about killing children. Yeah, they seem to do it intentionally.
Speaker 2: They do do it intentionally, right if you actually go and.
Speaker 1: Look at these telegram channels and sha, you know, I had to stop going to the fucking my psyche of just appearing the evil especially if you go out the Israeli ones where they're just laughing at it, and.
Speaker 2: It's there, it's they're they're very eager about it. So the way that they see it now, in our form of morality, well you call it Western morality, Christian morality, whatever, it's kind of a you know, a general term. We would consider the killing of children in a war to be a diabolical thing, and we would try to avoid that. Right, it might happen accidentally and it's a tragedy, but certainly wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Try to do it.
Speaker 2: They give you what exactly you would if you did accidentally do it, you'd struggle with that probably for the rest of your life. For them, they very eagerly do it. Why because they have the idea that the children of the enemy are going to grow up to be enemies. So even though they haven't done anything wrong yet, they're going to. It's basically their destiny because you know, they believe that they're goyam and all that kind of stuff, you know, sub human. So because they are destined to grow up to be their enemy, they should kill them, you know, the younger the better. By doing that, they are killing an enemy, they're killing a combatant but in the future. So the way that they see it, most people would be shocked by that and they wouldn't register in their mind. But to them, it's just perfectly natural because they have a different morality, they have an upside down morality. And so that's just one example of why they're so eager about killing kids in war zones because they think of it as a heroic act and they and they genuinely believe that they're saving other Jays from being harmed in the future by killing the children of their enemy now and that and no one else operates that way.
Speaker 1: And I've actually purposely avoided attacking the Talibo and religion. My reasons were, Okay, most Jews are atheists, probably about seventy five percent. And then also I figure why they claiming religion. But then we're talking and you're like, well, shapes culture, and that was like.
Speaker 2: The religion shape or culture like probably more than any other group of people on earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so even if most of them are atheists now, that still shape their culture. So it actually is extremely crucial and this is not something that I should have ignored.
Speaker 2: And uh right, and that's and that and that took me a while to get to that point in my research too, you know, initially, because initially I didn't set out to like find any I.
Speaker 1: Don't like any of us set out trying to know, like, oh, let's be in as and you know, it's funny you can't even say these freaking words on YouTube. Yeah, but we get, we get the idea, isn't it crazy? I'll get like a strike sometimes we're just like talking about this. Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like, subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links and the descriptions.
Speaker 3: Welcome to armslist dot com, America's firearms marketplace.
Speaker 1: Use arms list to.
Speaker 3: Buy, sell, and trade firearms, ammo optics, and more. Buy from our nationwide network of firearms dealers. Tired of being nickel and dined with never ending fees, be a part of the arms list community for just six ninety nine a month, come and get what they want to take right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you know, I'm sure, like I think a lot of us thought about the idea of like Satanic elites, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Their their titanic pedophileg Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: That's kind of associated, right, But it doesn't get directly at the heart of the matter. So once I started researching this stuff, I just found the incidents of people from that, you know, that chosen, the group of chosen people, people over and over and over involved in just about everything bad for Western civilization, and I had to you know, I ended up at the Talmud, also the Torah and the Knock, which other sort of their ultimate oldest books, which we'll get into. But that's where their inverted morality comes from into a large extent, it comes from the way that they read the Bible. They read it very differently, they read it in an unusual, unique way that most people can't register. And then the Talmud evolves, and then later Kabbala evolves, so it becomes this whole kind of diabolical belief system. But you have to understand their belief system, and you have to understand the history. You really have to see their history and the relationship of their because they're an ancient civilization thousands of years old, the relationship they've had with other civilizations. Track that through the history, and then it makes a whole lot more sense.
Speaker 1: Because they bring this stuff up, like to me, it seems like we don't talk about it, but then we talk about like Rome and stuff. So it's like they're obsess paying attention with all the history right looking ahead at the future, and we're like not and they're like, oh right, they're still mad at Rome. Like they're still very mad at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So one thing that this and this is something they have a lot of positive attributes to. They have a lot of things about themselves that are admirable, but they usually apply it in a way that we would consider to be immoral or malevolent. Yeah. One thing that is very very strong with these this Chosen People group, they really kind of self indoctrinate a whole lot. They tell them eves their stories, they tell themselves their history and they I say this a lot. But they operate as a single group of people through space and time. So wherever they're at in the world, they feel connected, and wherever they're at in the past and in the future, they feel connected. So if they're fighting a war today, they're thinking about future generations benefiting from their their progress, and they're also fighting with the legacy of past generations thousands of years forward and back all over the world. That's the scale on which they think now we don't think like that. They work together better, that's why they've been so successful. Yes, they do part of the work together.
Speaker 1: And like very well, Chris Pinstron, he was talking about the whole mythology of it all and like myth like, how important that is. I never even thought about that. It's all about both the movies, the ancient myth the comic books. They really look at the mythical mythological.
Speaker 2: They definitely believe in their own mythology very very much like guy I was told he was horrible when I talk to him, like, oh my god, this guy's like so bright.
Speaker 1: Those are the guys they ban.
Speaker 2: Usually, right, Yeah, so so that that I mean, And that's something that attribute of them is something that all of us could apply and it would be useful.
Speaker 1: Right, Like you're looking at what my grandchildren, my grand grandchildren. That would be amazing. But we don't do that totally. I don't should.
Speaker 2: But we were thinking that if we were thinking of fighting, like for the legacy of our race or our religion or our people thousands of years in the past and thousands of years in the future, we would make different choices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, it's what they say. White supremacy is, but it's like really like the next level.
Speaker 2: Really there's a lot of their patterns.
Speaker 1: An argument for them that it's a good thing. I wouldn't make that argument, but you can make an argument why if you were one of them, why you would fight so hard for your people but the detriment of the rest of the world. So we just can't sit here. I think you're probably the same opinion to me. We don't have hatred towards all these people, but just as a group.
Speaker 2: It's not hatred. It's more I've.
Speaker 1: Actually have friends, you know, good friends still there.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's definitely not hatred. But I think the all of the other people in the world need to really understand and be warned about their beliefs because their beliefs do absolutely have a lot of They involve a lot of well, they involve fundamental superiority, racial and spiritual superiority. That's a fundamental part of their religion and their belief system. They are simply better than everyone else because they're chosen and everyone else's not.
Speaker 1: That's just literally call themselves gods chose people. They don't make it a secret. There's hundreds of compilations of rabbis just saying it over and over openly, both currently and today. They make no secret they say it openly on TV all the time. So if you don't believe this, it's coming out of their own mouth like constantly that they're better than us or God's chosen people.
Speaker 2: If you say it, you're an anti Yeah, always mute those words.
Speaker 1: Once I learned. I'm an editor. But it's so crazy. You have to mute all these words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to Jay's so you can't say it. They can say it. They say it all the time, They post it on YouTube, and they put it in you know, social media posts and everything. But but we can't say it. So that's that's very bizarre. And they claim they don't control the media, but then obviously that is proof that they do.
Speaker 1: Almost they're going down that rabbit hole. Do they control the media, And you're like, oh shit, they controlled the media, the social media, the search engines, the AI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's scared very much. And they have for a long time. Yeah, they have dominated that for.
Speaker 1: A very brilliant and capturing this stuff. But it's not good for the rest of society. How they completely captured all the media. It's almost like that false anti conspiracial book The Protocols of Zion. It's like they've done exactly what that alleged big book has said.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, very systematically. I actually have an ebook on that I did like a sort of a breakdown of the protocols and an analysis of it. And like I that's one of my favorite e books that I've written because it checked that out. Yeah, it just breaks it down bit by bit by bit, and out of twenty four protocols, I claim that twenty two and a half of them, there's one that there's one that hasn't been done, and there's one that's like under the This could.
Speaker 1: Be a full podcast. I think, just break going through all the protocols. Oh easy, do that one of the times. But let's get into talent mood, Like I don't really know the history of it that well.
Speaker 2: Right, so that's why I'm here, right, so the talman. Now we've protocols, let's do that next time. I would love to go through and just break that. I would love that one. Yeah, it's honestly, the Protocols is one of my favorite sources because it is very profound. It is truly profound, Like it was not written by people who were unintelligent. It was written by people who are very intelligent, very well versed in history, and very well versed in their own mythology, and also really diabolical, like diabolical genius is the is that's the creative force that wrote the protocols. And if you saw it when it first sort of hit the public, you know, awareness back in nineteen oh five, it would have been so jarring to you. You'd be like, there's no way, there's no way this is real, Like how could anyone be this diabolical? But we're talking about it one hundred and twenty years later, Yes, and we can look at it and say, this happened, this happened, this happened. Is it's pretty authentic now.
Speaker 1: I saw that. I was reading through them and read the whole book, which is reading through all the titles, and I was.
Speaker 2: Just like, WHOA. Yeah. I call it authenticated by virtue of its completion, because maybe we can't authenticate it, like we can't trace the document back to it, but we can look at it now and be like, okay, that it happened, So yeah, we can call it authentic. Now.
Speaker 1: This would be a great like deep dive. But we're in talentmood today because yes, because they're related. Looked up, look up the protocols. As elders of Zion.
Speaker 2: I urge anybody to the first thing you're going to see is that it's it's a hoax. It's uh, you know, it's forgery. It's been debunked. You're gonna that's the first thing you're gonna see right up front. Keep reading, right, keep reading, go through the point.
Speaker 1: One is and then look at that realized when it was written, and then what happened in those time periods exactly. Yeah, and then say it's true or not true. But I can say it. You can say that stuff happened, was going to happen. I can say that, right.
Speaker 2: So, but anyway to circle back to the Talmud, So the Talmid is a massive book. It's actually a large collection of books that is kind of the it's like the book or collection of books that is it kind of sums up their whole religion for the most part. That's what rabbis use, uh, that's what they source one a lot of it, especially the real Zales rabbis. When you go on YouTube and you see the rabbis. They're they're very frequently referring to the Talmud. And there's a lot of Talmid quotes that have circulated around the internet. When people are starting to learn more about the JQ and figure out what these people believe, there's a lot of talent quotes. A lot of those Talmid quotes are fake, and I think that needs to be addressed.
Speaker 1: Okay, now this is very important, so i'd be careful not kidding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of them are fake, and something that I wanted to do because I found so many references to the Talmud. I thought to myself, you know, I'm really big on verifying the quality of my research because I want, you know, I want to keep my reputation good.
Speaker 1: You know, you start getting things wrong, it sucks.
Speaker 2: Exactly because you don't have to do that much wrong to be discredited. Right. So I thought, Okay, if this is going to be a real movement and we are going to really be putting a lot of effort into trying to make change, we have to be on top of everything. We have to verify the accuracy of our own research, and we might really want something to be true. We might be like, oh, I want this to be true so bad because it's going to make my argument, but it's not.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and you have to be honest about that exactly. Get trust, you know, especially be I started out of fighter ship posting, but now I'm getting a larger audience, so I'm like, okay, I have to like actually start paying attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to fact check yourself.
Speaker 1: I wasn't trying to be a political person or a research or anything, but I'm like, okay, I'm getting a large audience now I want them to trust me, so I need to be honest. I make a mistake, admitted that type of shit, right.
Speaker 2: So I started going through that, and I started figuring out that that you know, a number of these quotes were faked, but a number of them that I thought were probably fake were real. And I was like, oh crap, Like some of these are totally legit. I mean you can look it up and find them right there. So I was so fascinated about that. I just thought, you know, I really need to get I need to do a deep dive on this book. And it ended up taking months and I didn't set out I was just going to write like an ebook on it because you know I have you know, I have a website where I helped me to forget katodizare dot com. Okay, yeah with two rs Cato disser that a couple.
Speaker 1: Of times or ever. To look at your stuff up totally. You're very fascinating your stuff.
Speaker 2: It's Kato dot dsura. Yeah, a Instagram. That's why I post most of my stuff, most of my yeah, most of my short stuff. But anyway, so I started diving to the Talmot and like I was thinking, I'll do maybe like a fifteen to twenty page e book, just something, because so many people ask about the Talment. I thought, Okay, I want to have some resource where I could just kind of pop it out and be like, yeah, check this out, you know. And I started to research it, and the deeper I got, the more fascinating it became, and the darker it became, and I just got really lost in it for like months, and I found it to be really fascinating because it's not just the Talmut, it's everything kind of like around it, like how it evolved, where it came from. It's historical story where because there's a whole pre story to the Talaman going back thousands of years, and there's a whole post story because it wasn't published until the seventh century, roughly seventh or eighth century, so after that there's a whole you know story after that, and it just it just became and it's over six thousand pages.
Speaker 1: It's hard because they always say, oh, have you read the talibody, They get confusing, they discredit it, like, well, if you read it, oh, it's just a bunch of rabbis. They deliberately make it so it's hard for you to know what's true.
Speaker 2: So let me address that, because that's the most common criticism that people will give is that, like if you say something from is from the Talmud, immediately people who are defenders of their faith or you know, defending them as a people, they're going to immediately say, oh, you know, that's you're taking it out of context. Because in reality, the talment is just a bunch of discussion that's technically true. So what the talmot is is a discussion of the Torah. The Torah is the original you know, holy book, whether they call the law. That is what was basically given to Moses on Mount Sinai thousands of years ago. That's the first five books of the Old Testament. That's the Torah, and then the Tanakh is the rest of the Old Testament. So and those books aren't super long. Right there, we we know roughly how big. The Old Testament is. Not that big. The Talmud is a discussion of all the laws and all the conditions and all of the things that are they're addressed, but also the things that are not addressed. So there's a lot, there's a whole lot more that's not addressed in the Old Testament, making in there very much, so very much trying out and then they discuss it. Yes, that is correct, absolutely, yes, very much so. Trying to outsmart God is something that is a big part of the whole religion, Yes, very much so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all powerful, you're gonna outsmart them.
Speaker 2: Well, what's really interesting. I actually have this in the course because it ended up being a whole course. It started out as an ebook and now it's like one hundred and twenty page course. And I think it's totally college level, Like I mean, in my opinion, I'll put that out there. I think it's college level for sure. But there's a you know, there's various Rabbi quotes that are not directly from the Talmud, but rabbis talking about the Talmud that I also added in there because I think that's good for context. And one of the stories and there is basically it is a story, and I think I think this one actually is from the Talmud, but it basically says that my God. In one of the stories, God is saying, alast, my children have outsmarted me, or something to that effect. And that's, yeah, that's kind of like one of their stories. Are smarter, The Jews are smarter than God. Right, So and here's that that you'll you'll like this is this is real interesting because he gave the law, right, he gave the law to Moses, and when Moses took that law and gave it to the Jewish people and gave it to the priestly class and all that stuff, it was supposed to be like a finished work. So he gave the law everything that was in the law at that time. That's the law. God can't come back and change it later. So if something was addressed that maybe was addressed incompletely and later on, there's a reason for God to come back and be like, oh, what I meant here was this. Then they can be like no, no, no, no, you already gave the law. You're done, like you're you issued it. And it's not like the constitution, right, it's kind of like the Constitution. It's written and now the job of the judges is to interpret it. But the writers of the constitution can come back and change things. So right, but God is around, right, yes, so God should be able to come back and make any edits he wants. But they're like, no, no, no, no, you you gave us a law. That's it. Now it's our job to interpret it. Yeah, it's our job to interpret it. That was the deal. The deal you made was giving us the law to interpret it, and now we are going to do that. So you can just step back and uh, you know, let us do our thing because you have no say anymore. And that and yeah, and there's a story where God's like, man, they got me, outsmarted.
Speaker 1: Me smoothly saying something that I can't exactly like outsmarting God.
Speaker 2: It is a common theme throughout their entire religion.
Speaker 1: So it's also like a whole legal base code which everyone knows who's the main people to do law fair is exactly. It's also why they actually can be good attorneys.
Speaker 2: Though they are, they tend to be very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, manipulated and turn into on the heads. I'm not going to lie. I think some of them are extremely talented.
Speaker 2: There's no question about it. Intelligence, you know, is a is definitely a part of their.
Speaker 1: Whole, you know, their whole spinning reality exactly right.
Speaker 2: They're really good. That's why they're so good at not just they're good at propaganda. They're good at law fair, they're good at spin like media spin, right, They're good at narrative. They're good at writing political you know, any kind of politicals.
Speaker 1: These are these are where they excel. It all comes to the talent. This makes so much sense now, I shouldn't ignored this for so long. Yeah, yeah, what do they call it? Hesbra whatever they have in there to.
Speaker 2: The whole apartment, like their propaganda.
Speaker 1: Propaganda department, they do right on TV, and they're brilliant. They're better out it than anyone else. And they openly they send they send talking points. People, they send these we should get organized. They send these pamphlets like e books like you say what you if they say this, you counter with this, just repeat the same things over and over, the same talking year. This they just have and they spend insane amounts of money. Where that comes from, Like it seems like whole story you want to shoot there now. But the money they spend paying people, Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: It's all about manipulating perception, right, That's where they excel as manipulating in perception, and they're so good at they can essentially now create false realities. And I would argue that's what America has been in for a very long time, a false reality for at least all of the twentieth century up until maybe COVID when people start to really get rattled out of it. We live in a very false reality. And yeah, I mean they're brilliant at it. It's very talented. And also, you know, not all of them are involved in these diabolical agendas.
Speaker 1: It is very important to say, sure they aren't, but they go they kind of go along it because they've been they've been propagandized themselves so heavily by the Holocaust this or the victim right, So the vast majority of them aren't part of like some big conspiracy. They just kind of naturally go along with it. Because it's how they've been like trained exactly.
Speaker 2: I do agree with that. Yeah, and there's some, I mean, there's.
Speaker 1: Plenty of still are going along with it, though some are, some are rejecting it.
Speaker 2: Some are, yeah, it's it's a fairly from what I've seen, it's a small number that will actively stand up and be like, hey, this is bad. What we're doing is bad, and we shouldn't do this because it's not good for us and it's not good for other people.
Speaker 1: And they're usually targeted of props. There a Smiths on My show, he got no one gettacked to my show. They attacked him so hard for it. They were way harder after the Jews.
Speaker 2: They go way harder after their own because they see.
Speaker 1: As Trader so mad that he came to my show. Yeah, like no one else has gotten the surprised people to get attacked for. But no one else does but Dave Smith. They were mad even on Joe Rogan the guys like you went on Jake Shields's show that debate he had right, it was like but luckily he never throw me into the bus. He always had a back, so he's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they got They definitely go way harder against their own because they view the most traders and the original trader.
Speaker 1: Of course, with Jesus.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ is the original trader. And you know they had him traditionally hated more than anybody else, any other figure in the history of the by Jesus, they really do. Yeah, with they interesting with a visceral hatred to Christian values.
Speaker 1: They tricked him in and they just hate Jesus.
Speaker 2: Christian values is a propaganda term and that does not exist.
Speaker 1: There's he's like burning in human ship that is part of the town. Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: That interestingly enough, the whole narrative about how he was killed people, actually we should hit on this. The whole narrative of how he was killed is totally different than the Talmud than it is in the Bible. Really, yes, and I found that to be very interesting. So we are taught in the sort of Christian narrative that obviously Jesus was killed on across he was killed by the Romans, right, the sort of pharisaic rabbis were the ones urging it. They were kind of plotting against him. They were sort of like manipulating the government system. They like they do, and they were able to get there because Jesus was basically a revolter. He was in revolt against the sort of Jewish power, right, so he was one of their own, but he was in revolt against them and sort of accidentally started a whole new religion.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But the idea is that they sort of maneuvered the Roman government into taking care of that problem for them. In the Talmud, the Roman government's not involved at all, really, yes, So what they basically were charging him with was sorcery, and so there is admissions that he was able to do magic. They called it black magic. In Christianity they would of course call it miracles, right, But in the Phariseic view, in the Phariseea view, they would say that he was a sorcerer, and they said that he was manipulating the minds of the masses by casting spells on them, leading them astray, you know, causing sort of like you know, like I said, they would call it a black magic sort of spell on the people. So they said he was a sorcerer, right, And of course, you know, on the Christian side they would say, no, the black magicians are them. He's there the synagogue of Satan right according to the revelations two nine and three nine, and he was actually the son of God who was like the healer of the miracle worker and so on. So a very different narrative there. Then when it comes to actually trying him, you know, in the legal way, and then in convicting him and then executing him, it was all Jews in the Talmud. The reason was because we have to remember at this time they were at war against the Roman Empire and Judea. Another thing that is a very big misconception. Judea was not this harmless, little, tiny empire, I mean, a kingdom minding its own business. They were quite powerful. They were quite powerful. And that makes more sense when you realize that they were a powerful empire of their own. They were a small empire, but they were quite powerful, because why would Rome spend a century and a half trying to take them over and then subdue them. You wouldn't do that if they were they must be powerful, right, the global superpower is struggling against this tiny little kingdom for a century and a half. That doesn't make any sense. But if they're actually quite powerful and they have a lot of people, and they have a lot of money, and they have a.
Speaker 1: Lot of a lot of you know how they probably went inside Rome like they do now, and probably had like power they did in the government they did Ali.
Speaker 2: There are Roman sources that say exactly that. Yeah, and I did include them also in the Talman course, there are there are a number of Roman sources that talk about how they infiltrate, they subvert, they bribe, they blackmail, they're getting involved in politics and all these dirty ways, even at that time, even the time of that they were at war.
Speaker 1: I haven't done a lot of research deep into history, but when you do that, that's when you always see the same patterns.
Speaker 2: You see the same patterns thousands of years. It's so remarkable.
Speaker 1: Longer than that. People say I haven't gone past the Bible. People say you can track it back, you know, a thousand or two years before that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think, yeah, you can basically from the coming back from the Bible, all the way from the Old Testament. And that's one of those remarkable things where you think to yourself, if my people, whatever your race is, or whatever your religion is, you can say, if my people held on to a certain core set of values that hardcore for thousands of years. We'd be very powerful too, So that's admirable.
Speaker 1: I can understand. If that's why, I can understand. I'm not justifying it.
Speaker 2: It's just a shame that they have that inverted moral code.
Speaker 1: Exactly, because otherwise it would be like such prideful people. But the fact that they do so much bad and don't seem to mind at all.
Speaker 2: Right, they tend to maintain that power through doing bad things, pushing everyone else down.
Speaker 1: Just basically everything Jesus real quick though, yeah sure.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, So basically the way that they were, the entire process of them charging him, convicting him, and then ultimately executing him was Jewish from start to stop. The Romans weren't involved because again they were, they were. They weren't involved at all in the Talmud. They because the Talmudic narrative, they don't want to give Rome, who's their ancient enemy, their ultimate rival, They don't want to give them any credit.
Speaker 1: That was because so, yeah, they had their own empire. Why would they have to go to Rome down next to that?
Speaker 2: Because if they think about this, so they had their enemy, but Rome was OCU. I mean, they had their own Empire, but Rome was occupying them and basically replace their government. But it was kind of a dual government because Rome was like the administrative sort of military occupying government, but they still had their own bureaucracy that had a lot of they had a lot of power to sort of rule over the people and their own you know, sort of like daily life kind of stuff, right, and there was a sort of uneasy, you know, dual rule. And then of course there were a bunch of revolts and stuff like that. So what the Pharisaic rabbis at that time did not want to do, who's basically the government at that time. What they did not want to do was admit that Rome had any authority in Judea. If they had their narrative that is about Jesus being tried and charged and executed by Rome, and Jesus is a Jew, they're basically saying Rome has authority to execute Jews and they don't want to admit that so in their own narrative. And who knows which one is real or one it's false, right, I'm not saying, but it's a different area.
Speaker 1: I want to pass law is making it illegal for us to say they killed them in their own books, as they killed Jesus. Yeah right, I mean the Bible also says it, or yeah, even more extreme. And do you know how they killed him? It wasn't un Acrosston. Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the whole mechanism of death is totally and that we don't know which is true. But they have a different narrative in it because it is a he is a Jew subject to Jewish law in a Jewish court, and he's being executed according to the and he's being executed according to the proper Jewish punishment for that crime, which would be stony, whereas crucifixion was a Roman method of execution. So they wouldn't have wanted to say it wouldn't have made any sense if they said we killed our own after the proper legal procedure, you being a Roman method, like that's not something that they would have never heard that. Yeah, yeah, it's quite interesting. Religious this should be a big deal. It absolutely should be. There's a really there's a really good book fainting. There's a there's a really good book on this. It's called It's I believe. The guy who writes it is actually Jewish. His name is Peter Schaffer and it's called Jesus in the Talmud. It's a very good book. It's one of the sources that I used for my research. Jesus in the Talmud really interesting book. It goes into detail about all the different mentions of Jesus in the Talmud and how they're you know, quite a bit different than the biblical narrative.
Speaker 1: And they're mostly negative of him, right and.
Speaker 2: Positive, wildly negative? No, pretty much not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was interesting.
Speaker 2: He was a horrible, horrible character. He's the he's like the worst figure in their whole history until maybe Hitler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Hitler and Jesus. That's like the two. Yeah in the Quran? Who did that? Like I didn't really so recently, like how much they love and adore Jesus. That was kind of shocking to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just don't consider him to be the son of God. They considered him to be a very important prophet.
Speaker 1: And their most important prophets after Yes, and he's very important, he's a key figure. I was shocking when I discovered that, right, Like, wow, it's like the propaganda. Well we know who's running propaganda there, you go, they want and Christians yeah, exactly. The religions are fairly similar in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's you know, actually, that's that's one thing that really pissed me off and really kind of it really motivated me to get to the bottom of this because I put my life on the line to go and fight you know, these radical Islamic terrorism. Yeah exactly. And it was you know, when I was in the Marine Corps, I was in you know, a combat unit. We were all trained to, you know, very like to humanize the enemy. We use a lot of you know, and I'm not going to say we used racial surves. That is what the Marine Corps uses. That's what they're teaching you. Yeah, it's not, it's actual. Yeah, so they you know, so they dehumanized and it's nothing new. You know, they did that in past wars. They did it in Vietnam, they did in World War Two, they did World War One. Hest dehumanizing me to go and kill someone, Yeah, absolutely so, So that was a big thing. But when I came out of that, and you know, fast forward several years, especially when I learned a lot more about nine to eleven and the sketchiness of the people involved there, it started to make sense to me why they were basically taking the predominantly Christian Americans and telling them that their enemy was these Muslims and they need to go and you know, kill them and just bomb their countries and go to war with them and stuff, when in reality, now what I've learned is there's so much more in common between Muslims and Christians. And I'm not going to suggest that they could just live in peace and harmony perfectly well, because I don't think that religions, but but there's a lot i have a lot more in common than we were ever talking about.
Speaker 1: And I've been to a lot of these countries. Now I'm not saying like it's bring a bunch of Muslims to our country, but I've been to all these countries, have been treated amazing. You know, I brought their positive experiences by myself. People not known as a fighter. People invite me to their homes for tea.
Speaker 2: They're very warm. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: Line, I'm always told like, if people hate you, do they want to kill you. It's like, no, I've been to these countries, never experienced propaganda, and there's bad coursers, bad mothers back there, there's there's bad Christians, bad Muslims, bad bad bad good Jews, good Jews, you know, but Coursuer's bad Muslims. Right. A lot of it is just heavy propaganda. We won't get an exact thing, but like some of these tacks I suspect might be false leggs.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. And then you know, did you know that Hamas was actually created by the Israeli government in order to sabotage the plow Yeah, so so so we're always told that these Hamas were these terrorists. We're told that over and over and over again. And we're told, you know, for years that the all the war in Gaza would end the moment they released the hostages. And you know, we've been told that for years, and of course that happened. Yeah, we I mean, anyone who really understands them knows that was never going to end, and now they're still out a war.
Speaker 1: Israel targets the peace keepers several times recently when they.
Speaker 2: And the reporters, you know, and the Kilder and the medical people.
Speaker 1: They used jets from America to fly by our largest military base in the Middle East and guitar and bomb the peacekeepers that should have been an act of war. Yeah, it's Trump was mad in the morning.
Speaker 2: It should be worse than an act of war.
Speaker 1: When it first happened, but then he just backed down. At first, she was like pissed that morning, but then he's just that's like an attack on America. That's like her ally. Absolutely, we have an agreement with them that they can't be attacked. There is why the bass is there. I can't believe guitar didn't kick us the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were, They were about to. They definitely wanted to. So you when you learn that kind of stuff, you know, as someone who actually put your life on the line, you were ready to go and die for your country, and then you realize, well, what your country was doing was at no point in time good for your country. It was good for another country, and you were going and putting your life on the line for that.
Speaker 1: You must really feel betrayed and angry. I do.
Speaker 2: That's why I do feel very betrayed and angry. Yeah, I still have that sense of resentment, and you know, thank god I didn't ever have to do anything horrible that I know a lot of people struggle with because now.
Speaker 1: To hear you know, I know people that have killed people, they don't think they should have killed in that Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so do I And and that would be hard because now you have this moral reckoning where you genuinely I mean I served with a lot of real good dudes. I mean there's not Yeah, they're they're good guys. They believe that they're fighting for something positive. They tend to be really moral guys. They tend to be the kind of guys who want to fight for their families and their freedom and their and their country. They're just being confused by this propaganda machine. And it's a propaganda machine built on lies. It's all lies, diabolical lies from diabolical liars, really expert liars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you're just saying that the best of propaganda. You know, I know a lot of military, especially the lead. I feel like I have a lot in common with them, because guys that are, you know, trained to fight at the highest level, trying to be the best. I feel like it really can relate to these guys totally. And then you know, some of them still believe it, some feel betrayed, and the ones that feel betrayed are pretty pissed off.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty pissed off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you literally went and served your I mean, you still served our country, you did the right then you still served it. But those fuckers manipulated you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. And I think you know something I think a lot about is it's not just me. I don't have this resentment because of what I personally went through. I have it because so many people like me who are good natured, they're good people, they are you know, they they wanted the best for the country. And young men, you know, capable, healthy, intelligent, hard working young men. They're the ones who are kind of like taken, you know, taken from the country and sent out to these war zones to do damage to other people and civilizations. But really I think the ultimate damage is their.
Speaker 1: Legs blown off, arms blown off, totally know what one that killed a couple of civilians that yeah, you know, like like what the fuck, dude, I kill these.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's something you have to live with. These are moral injuries, right, and we're not taught in America. We're not taught about moral injuries. We're taught about physical injuries and mental and you know, like PTSD and stuff. I think there's a whole category of injury. That's a moral injury where you did something not knowing you were doing something wrong, but at some point it injuries you. It is it's like an injury of the soul. Yeah right, it hurts the soul exactly right, and that's hard to get over.
Speaker 1: Make it right maybe by trying to do the right thing, but it's not easy exactly. And there are a lot of injured vets, you know, I've done. You know, some of these guys change jiu jitsu through programs and stuff. And I met a lot of these sures, you know, like you know, one guy, no, aren't it Both of his arms and legs were blown off, still came in and train. That's like crazy, so much spirit of a guy like that, lots of heart, yeah, you know, so much heart. But some of these guys are just badly injured. I've seen, like the guys, you know, the worst of them, like damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah totally. And then you know a lot of them can only cope with that by you know, get like drinking, you know, doing drugs. Yeah, yeah, exactly, So you.
Speaker 1: Have this understandable why you get have done drugs if you're fucking in pain, fucked up? Right, the country veiled.
Speaker 2: You, Yeah, exactly, and then and that can last generations, you know, I mean, then you have some of these guys who are you know, they're bad fathers and stuff, or they get divorced. So it's just it's just it's this massive moral injury of not just the individuals, but like of our society country.
Speaker 1: That's exactly the point.
Speaker 2: And when I think of it that way, I'm like, this is a battle that needs to be fought, and I like, I can't back up. Trust me, this has been so aggravating to me so many times. It takes cost me a lot of money, It's cost me a lot of opportunities, it's cost me relationships that I really valued. But I can't stop because it is a moral duty.
Speaker 1: One harder percent how I feel. I didn't wake up, you know what, I want to take on the most powerful people in the world and declare war and the people that can bankrupt me, kill me, deep platform me. But I literally way better ways to make a living, Like it felt like an obligation to God, and I tried not doing it. I just wasn't capable of not doing it because obviously everyone same with me, me was trying to talk to me like, please don't do this, you know, And yeah, I was pretty early on. I think you were too, or it was. Things have changed quite a bit in the last two years, like two two and a half years ago, and I started speaking out, it was completely different October seventh, I'm sure really a turbo charged you're having Really I was always speaking out some but that changed it a lot. And we are some of the first people that haven't been deep banked lash yet. But they they never they never forget. Remember these people never, They're they're going to be after us till death. Yea, you know they want to destroy. They make it very clear openly. You can see, like the anti simpers just given a thing saying how they want to ruin our lives, follow us around, make sure we don't get a job. They went after all sources of my income. Thankfully that people that work with me that basically told me to get fucked. But I mean that's not the norm. I think it is changing though. Yeah, but no, these are tabotical people. Let's get back to the talamood a little bit because a lot of this comes that's where the morality comes from. This the value non Jewish lives the same as Jewish lives.
Speaker 2: Correct very that's a fundamental part of the whole religion, and that actually comes from the Old Testament, right, And that's something that I you know, I mean, I'm not Christian, but I like Christians, and I think there's a lot of value in Christianity. And I think, you know, if I had to choose, you know, a religion to live under, it would be Christianity. I think it's a fundamentally good religion. But I've argued with a lot of Christians on certain aspects of their faith. And one of these things is that the way that Jews read the Old Testament, especially the Torah, the first five books, they read it in a way that says they are racially and spiritually superior to everyone else, and everyone else is less than everyone else, is not as good, and they're not subject to the same rights or privileges, and they never will be. It's as simple as that. And so when Christians read the Old Testament and don't get if they if they read that and they don't get it out of it, then Jews are like, what is wrong with you? Why are you ignoring the most important part that we are chosen and you're not. You're inferior. Right, We're superior, you're inferior.
Speaker 1: So it gets tricky. I do those people they are very anti Christian because their argument is the Jewish aspects.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: For me, I stay out of the religious part of it. So many Christians, I like, I think it's not realistic to try to attack the whole religion.
Speaker 2: So there, you know, that's a really good point you brought up. There's a brilliant scholar whose work I really like. His name is Laurent Ghul. You know, he's French, but his works are translated into English, and he's got a great book called Our God is Your God Too, but he has chosen us, a great title.
Speaker 1: You constantly see the Jews saying like, oh Jesus is Jewish, trying to push that, like he celebrated Hanaka. It's like non stop they're pushing those talking points. So I could even know I'm not anti Christian. I could understand why guys like Adam Green had on his stuff's extremely anti exactly, but he gets like a little too aggressive with it in my.
Speaker 2: Brain, so he So this guy Laurent Ghu, you know one thing that he says, is that the Christian sort of confusion about taking the Jewish God and the Jewish God beliefs and blending them with the with the God of Jesus Christ and those beliefs and just mushing them together and saying, yeah, this is the same God, despite how many contradictions it are. He believes that that is the root of the godlessness of Western culture today, because so many people today who look into religion, maybe they want an aspect of spirituality and morality in their life, but they come across these things where they're like, Okay, in the Old Testament, God shows one race and said everyone's inferior. He's very fond of genocide. He's very fond of, you know, various types of lying and scheming and manipulation, as long as it's the ancient Hebrews doing it to other races like the Egyptians or the you know, the the other kings that they took advantage of. When when young modern Westerners look into Christianity and they see those attributes of God and they try to square that intellectually with the other attributes of the of the Jesus Holy Father, it doesn't make any sense. And then just say, you know, this Christianity thing ain't gonna work for me because it doesn't make any sense. That would cause people to say, you know, religion is just stupid. I'm gonna be an atheist or an agnostic. So we have this fundamental inability, like incompatibility of these two ideas of God from the Jewish side and from the Christianity side, and it's causing a lot of people to turn away from religion all together. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I respect religion, but I haven't been able to jump in because some of these contradictions I see, I can't just fully commit. Same with me when I see these contradictions. Absolutely, I'm not gonna no, I would never bash Christianity. I used to be a little more negative religion, but then.
Speaker 2: I've seen the pos same with pop Yeah, how much that's it exactly been my journey as.
Speaker 1: Well with both Christianity and Islam. I get attacked a lot for not being anti Islam, but I've just right, I've seen the positives of that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of positives. Maybe not so much. I think there's there's positive practices that could maybe be applied better. But the morality, the morality of Judaism. Like I said, I call it inverted morality because generally it's good morality turned upside down and turned into something that they can use as a tool against everyone else. It's like a moral war.
Speaker 1: How do you think it got to that?
Speaker 2: Just like the well, let's jump back into the Talment, because that's a lot of where it comes from. Right, It is so bizarre. So it is bizarre, Yeah, it really is. It's It's a big part of why I spent months researching us because I was trying to wrap my head around it.
Speaker 1: How it got there. Yeah, let's go over some of the things in it. So how it got there? Right?
Speaker 2: So we've got the Old Testament, right, The Old Testament is the Torah and the Tanakh and that you know, we just call it the Old Testament. They have different names for it, but basically it's the Old Testament. And there was this old pre Christian religion before Jesus Christ. There's thousands of years of Jewish history, and that is what they had, and that was basically what the the those books were would be considered the foundational texts of Judaism and the priestly class like the rabbis, the priest class. It was their job to interpret those laws and apply those laws to the Jewish people, and that's what they used, and they had a whole but it was it was passed down orally, so something that's really confusing to people. But in Judaism it makes perfect sense because they learned this from day one. But to understand it, it's difficult there. According to their religion, there were two torahs that were given to Moses. One was written and that's what became the Old Testament. The other is oral, and it's a verbal only for only the priestly class. So it's like, okay, here's the written part. Yeah, here's the written part. But also you can do it everything around.
Speaker 1: Ever they want. Hey guys, I'm demonetized everywhere, So if you want to support me and the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch That's the shirt I'm running now. As many of you guys know, I run a free speech podcast that comes as a price. It's being demonetized everywhere. So one way to support the podcast to buy your books from Analope Hill Publishing dot com. Dat's selection is the trans Industrial Complex. This book covers the money making machine and the tranch industries and shows. It's not to help people, but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to analop Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight back that I'll save you money and support me. Thank you.
Speaker 2: This is the oral Tora. Don't ever write it down.
Speaker 1: Yes, we can just change it and never want the people in power exactly. Wow. So by having the oral real and diabotical it is, it is by having the oral Torah be distinct from the written Torah, there's always going to be from the very from the day on Mount Sinai, there's always going to be two different belief systems. There's the one that's written that everyone can read and you know and can like, it's sort of publicly available, and then there's the hidden one that only they know. The rabbis can teach you.
Speaker 2: This, only the rabbis can tea and they only teach it to each other, and they only teach you to other rabbis. So they from day one, they created for themselves an elite class, an elite class of people. So the whole race, the whole Hebrew race, was chosen by God. But only the priestly class was chosen to know the secrets of the oral Torah among the chosen, Chosen, among the chosen, that's a perfect way to put it. So they would know the oral Torah, and they would keep it to themselves, and they would pass it on in secret. It was never to be written down. These were the original instructions, and that supposedly lasted, you know, thousands of years. Now, imagine a telephone game being played over thousands of years. It's going to change change it how I want to change it exactly? Look there and be like, yeah, let's just you know, we're the ones leading the world. Yeah, we don't like this, We're just.
Speaker 1: Going to change. Right.
Speaker 2: They were basically the government of Judea right of the Hebrew people. So if they found an opportunity to make things, you know, better for them, they could have just kind of a reed to change.
Speaker 1: Particularly, these people who change things benefit.
Speaker 2: Them exactly because they already have a moral code that's already bad because in the written tour it already says you're the chosen one, everyone else is inferior. So kind of, you know, the laws don't apply to them. You kind of take advantage of chosen. They can change rules whatever they want.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there you go. I'm chosen among the chosen people, so I can interpret this anyway I want.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and it gets very diabolical. But at this point in time, pre Christianity, it's all still secret. So it's like a secret society type of group of people where it's only the rabbis who know these sort of secret interpretations and no one else would even know. It was supposed to be secret. It was supposed to be secret from its origin, so you have you could argue that's the first secret society. Then Rome comes around and Judea finds itself in a conflict with Rome that lasted about a century and a half total. I don't remember exactly when it started, but a really landmark time was seventy a D. Seventy eight D. So of course, you know, Jesus Christ was born and then he was killed in I believe thirty.
Speaker 1: Three a D. I think it was.
Speaker 2: It should be thirty three ID. That would make sense exactly. So that whole thing happens, and we have to remember Judea was already at war at they were already at war against Rome during this time, and then basically Jesus came along and led a revolt of Jews against the Jewish government. So the Jewish government, the Pharisaic Rabbi class, they're now in two wars. They have a revolt, a spiritual revolt from their own people, and they're also involved in a war with the world's most powerful military empire, which is Rome. So they have a lot of problems at this point in time.
Speaker 1: Well, even he physically attacked the temple, and the temple was yes, we talk about banking, but also was for sacrifice. They did thousands of sacrifices. An animal today I'm not sure. Yes, they did lots of blood. Blood sacrifice is a fundamental part of the whole religions. They had it where blood could just have these giant trenches where blood could just I had a guess come on that broke this down about the amount of sacrifice. It was just like Geary constant screamings, his NonStop.
Speaker 2: Pretty much constant blood sacrifice, like pretty much all day long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all day long, literally his blood just flowing out. And then also, like you know, everyone says it was the banking was the reason he attacked it, but the guy would come trying to make a argument. There was multiple reasons, and that was one of them.
Speaker 2: Heah for sacrifice. So so he's leading this revolt and basically saying like this, because they were also a very corrupt government. They really were very abusive of their own people. This this sort of elite class, they were abusive of their own people too. So the sort of average every day you know, like working class Hebrews, they would have been very abused by their own government. And then in addition, they're in conflict with Rome. So Jesus comes along as this, you know, I mean, he was kind of a badass. Now I don't know if he's the son of God or not, but I do believe that he was a badass, spiritual and moral warrior against what he knew to be leadership that was corrupt, and if nothing else, he was a revolutionary and that's very admirable to me. So he leads this revolt, ends up getting killed. Whether you believe the Christian or Jewish narrative, he gets killed for leading this revolt. Then fast forward another few decades, we have this landmark moment seventy a d where there had been so much hostility and tension between the Jews, who just they have a lot of fight in them. This is something that should be admired. They historically, back then and to this day, they have a lot of fight. They just have a lot of fighting spirit. And we like that right as fighters, we think that's badass.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do it. That is respectable for sure, helping our country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so Rome finally gets so aggravated they're like, we need to basically just wipe this civilization out of existence. So that's when they go and they destroy the temple, they take it apart all the way, stone by stone, they level it, and they take the residence of Judea and disperse them far and wide. That's when they end up being dispersed, you know, all over the Old world, and that becomes what's known as the diaspora. Yeah, and it wasn't all of them. There were still a bunch who kind of like held out. I think the very latest, uh sort of basically the end of the war was a really famous, a really famous revolt. I can't remember the name of it right now, but there was a fortress where they it's it's very very famous in Jewish mythology. But a lot of them were in the fortress holding out against Rome, and we we should we should look that up because it's important. It's it's very important to them. But there's a fortress where they held out for like months and it was like the last little remnants of fighters that refused to give up, and they ended up committing mass suicide rather than surrender to the Romans. Men, women and children. All of them committed mass suicide. And that's to this day. That's something really important in their mythology.
Speaker 1: I've heard this mentioned. You don't know, but I've heard atention. Like I said, they really pay attention to mythology of things, the history that absolute. They're very connected with thirty three. When you say, I said, Jesus thirty three. For some reason, No, thirty three is a real important number. Two. I don't know why, but it just said that, like, wait, thirty three, and I know that number is so important to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So thirty three was the age of Jesus, when he was when he supposedly died, and then that would have presumably happened in thirty three AD, right, and then when that happened, And I wish I could remember the name of it. I'm ashamed of myself. I don't remember the name of this. It's a very historic Yeah, it's a very historic event for them, but that was kind of like the very very last, like the last holdouts. So this whole thing lasts over a century and a half, but by the end of that, the entire Jewish society is totally in disarray. It's been leveled. There's nothing left. They've been scattered all over the Old world. And Rome is like, finally, would we just we finally got rid of this problem because we've robbed them of their ability to fight back in any way. There's nothing left literally, the civilizations at the level. Yeah, And so what they do at that point in time, the leader, the leadership of the of the Hebrew people they're now called Jews at this point in history, they basically all get together as spiritual leaders and they say, if we don't all come together and maintain our faith, we are going to just we're just going to dissolve into the world. We're just going to cease to exist.
Speaker 1: What I would expected to happen.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what the Roman is expected to happen, is all.
Speaker 1: The fact that they haven't insane for thousands of years they've held together in these tight communities. Yeah, and that's admirable, right, Yeah, it's like that part. Yeah, that part is admirable. All came together from around the world to create Israel. The amount of people that are fighting for this, right, Like that story is crazy. Now I don't like it, but it is a crazy story how they all came together.
Speaker 2: And it's impressive. And yeah, it's impressive if if our people were you know, hopefully have better morality, but that if they fought for you know, their civilization.
Speaker 1: People exactly right to be proud. But they've done so much bad ship to do it. They seem no problem killing kids and fucking over other people.
Speaker 2: That's the dark side.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how all these communities never and they're constantly being expelled from places, but they never like became part of you know, they never similard in the communities.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many times they've been expelled from A thousand and thirty?
Speaker 2: I think a thousand and thirty. Yeah, most people say one hundred and nine. That's a that's you know, something that gets to so yeah, I always tell people it's one hundred and nine countries. Yeah, idea of the country is only about two hundred and fifty years old. There wasn't really countries before that. For most of the Middle Agers, there were little principalities that might be one city, that might be an independent government, or you had anything like huge empires like the Byzantine Empire. So when you take all those different you know, political communities of all sizes and ad them together as over at the house there.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've asked ai Wikipedia everywhere says they've it's never been for any reason of the anti Hums, never do anything wrong. It's the Jews have always been the victim. Never once have they deserved to be expelled, right on thousand and three times. Always for no reason at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is truly the most consistent pattern in all of human history.
Speaker 1: If they get expelled for no reason.
Speaker 2: I can't think of anything that's happened more in all of human history.
Speaker 1: So yeah, luck luckier history books come from you know, Robert Maxwell. Yeah, exactly, plain Maxwell, so we know we're getting the proper history.
Speaker 2: Yes, always one question the editor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, never once done anything wrong. Yeah, maybe a little bit. We can get some of the reasons and legedly expelled for which can get pretty dark.
Speaker 2: They they are, they are dark yet. So anyway, we have this time where it's like they're basically down and out, like they've been defeated by Any observer at this time would say the Jews were a really, really tough enemy. But we finally took care of the problem. We wiped out their civilization. We scattered them all over the old world. We scattered them far and wide. They're never going to unite again. It's not even possible for them to unite again. So they're done now. We could just we can focus on other things, right, because these people there, they're too hardcore. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And so what ends up happening is the Rabbis they get together and they say, we need to record our religion because we can't get together in the same place anymore and continue the oral tradition. Because remember before that they were talking it exactly. So if they're all if they're talking about.
Speaker 1: All the time for different countries, you knows, it goes all away from like iraqed exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they recognize that their their civilization was basically it was doomed at that point in time. If they did all get together and write down the oral Tora. They didn't want to write it. They were never supposed to write it down. Became exactly, they write down the oral tora that it existed for thousand of years, but was never supposed to write it down. They basically make an executive decision to say, we're not supposed to write it, but we have to change, right, we have to. And actually so there was already disagreement among the rabbis, like at the very beginning, because it was actually two talmuds. One is the Jerusalem Talmud, which was sort of, you know, roughly made in the area around Jerusalem, and the other one was the Babylonian Talmud, and that was made in Babylons, right, And it took about seven hundred years to compile the Talmud, and it was hundreds of rabbis stretch of time, a very long stretch of time. And and that that's another it's like a logistical miracle to get hundreds of people from all over the world to all contribute to a book over the course of seven centuries and finally publish it. It's very impressive. And there was lots of so that actual writing portion was was roughly two hundred years, and then there's like an editing portion that's two hundred years, and then there's like a commentary portion of that's two hundred years. Because there's so much commentary.
Speaker 1: There's probably a legal team there was, Yeah, like the ultimately attorneys.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. So when it's finally published, it's been hundreds of years. And that's really remarkable because it is not a normal human thing to start a goal that you know for a fact will never be accomplished in your lifetime.
Speaker 1: I couldn't imagine me and you, I started a book that will be published seven hundred years.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. You're just barely doing the very your your contribution is going to be so small, but still you're going to dedicate your life to this because some day, centuries from now, we don't know when, but centries from now it's going to be published by someone. You're not going to get any credit for it, but you're still totally determined to see this through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our rabbi name credit, and there.
Speaker 2: They are, but definitely not all there's there. There are rabbis names, but there was you know, there should have been, there would have been hundred exactly most of them would have been compiling all of this stuff, not actually getting credit for writing.
Speaker 1: The stuff that's in there. Just from what I read, unless it's falls quote, seems just insane and.
Speaker 2: Dark, and some of it is. Some of it is very some of it is very obscure, very long winded, very weird. It's it's very difficult to understand today's standards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean there's entire there's an entire book just about blood sacrifice, and it's very very elaborate, detailed instructions on how to do a proper blood sacrifice.
Speaker 2: And if you were to read it, if I if I ripped out a page of it and I told you to read it, and I said, what religion is this, you would definitely say something like voodoo or Satan worship or whatever, because it's it's all about how to you know, cut the animal and how to do this and that, and how like the markings to do, and like where to drain the blood and where to burn this and put the hair in here, and you know, it's it's very it's very odd, but it's straight out of the helmet. This is just something that you know, the blood sacrifice had been part of their religion for thousands of years.
Speaker 1: It's very very important today they take this not a blood sacris that they take the chicken.
Speaker 2: They take the chicken. That's that's a blood sacrifice. And they're taking a live chicken and killings been.
Speaker 1: Cused of quite a few times around the world. Is draining the bloods of children, and you know, obviously everything's going to tell you that's fake, but there's been multiple convictions around the world from courts.
Speaker 2: There have been convictions, you know, trials, and it's consistent with their morality. It's very consistent with something that they already do, and it's very long in their history. But now you're just saying, well, it's a little it's a it's a child instead of all these hundreds of animals that they are very fond of blood sacrificing, drain the blood.
Speaker 1: And I'm not going to weigh in either way on this, you know, but when I saw the similarities in the cases, how the kid how they were all killed exactly the same, in a brutal manner exactly, you know, the bodies they definitely happened, the killed, the kids were definitely kidnapped, and their blood were drained and they were killed. There's one hundred percent happened is recorded. There's convictions all around the world multiple times. You know, history will tell you it's always an anti Semitic trope that you know was they didn't do it, but it's worth looking into. Yeah, it's dark start thing to even look into though, if you even want to, Like remember spent the day just going down that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've spent a lot of time going down and I needed a lot of mental breaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need a lot of you know, be careful, yeah, mentally sensitive Yeah, well actually while doing my course, not sensitive just it's one of those things.
Speaker 2: Even if you're not sensitive, Yeah, because I don't think I'm sensitive normally, but I either.
Speaker 1: But it got ye like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got I felt sick after reading page after page after.
Speaker 1: Page mint rituals and I've gone down those rabbit holes. It's just like, yeah, it's the ship, you see. It's like it's very dark. Yeah, it's a lot. I had to take multiple breaks riding this whole course because it was just it was overwhelming. We're not gonna get details, no, no, we don't. And I don't get into in my course.
Speaker 2: I don't get into super dark details, so like, yeah, so horrific and just yeah, I don't get into that because I don't I don't want my course to be something where people are, you know, reading it.
Speaker 1: I feel yeah, it's not like that. Yeah, I'm giving If you want to do more research you can exactly, but you can go down those rabbit hole sacrifice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but blood sacrifice is definitely a part of their religion a lot.
Speaker 1: And that's one of the most famous ones. His name right. One of the most famous ones was in Italy.
Speaker 2: There was assignment of Trench Trent.
Speaker 1: That was a really big one. There's another big ones. That one was a huge famous one with a massive trial, like yep, I think they executed like fifty Jewish people. Again, it's possible they had nothing to do with it. Possibly did. I'm not weighing in on a opinion, but there's just lots of histories that, lots of documentation, yeah, and big court convictions. And if it was any other group, the history would read.
Speaker 2: That they did this, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: It was like white people or French people read oh yeah the French when they did this, easy, and that would just be considered history exactly since it's them it's didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Right, So so a lot of so actually a lot of the blood sacrifice stuff comes from the Talmud. So that so basically after so we have we're roughly in like the seventh century at this point when they finally do all the many centuries of work and they get all this together and that becomes the Talmud. But the Talmud was kept secret. It was kind of like a secretly published collection of books because the Catholic Church was always trying to hunt these things down and destroy them and stamp out, you know, the religion because it was considered it was like a basically they considered to be a Satanic work. It was unholy and they wanted to you know, but to a large extent it is.
Speaker 1: It was one really famous one. What country was that where they tried stamping out the talent moods and tried banning them.
Speaker 2: All, and oh, I think I think just about every European country did that at some point in time. It was pretty yeah, pretty right because it came from the Catholic Church. So yeah, wherever the Catholic Church had authority, they would have been very easily.
Speaker 1: Trying to historical research into this stuff. I haven't gone more than like one hundred years back because it gets Yeah, but it is important, I guess trying to trace it back.
Speaker 2: I think it's important because if you're making these accusations against a certain group of people, and you can say, I'm not saying this because of something that happened in the nineties or the seventies or the forties. I'm saying it because of a very consistent thing that's thousands of years old, that's in their religious book, their own religious book. Open it and read it, and you'll see the accusations were making are consistent because it's their moral code. It's actually their pattern of behavior that comes from their religion. That's the source of it. And you can read it yourself. Now you have more than an accusation. Yeah, it's very relevant today. Recently there's rabbi said it's okay to rape you know, non Jewish women in war because.
Speaker 1: That's the talent mood to that. I can't remember when it was, but a few years ago that was. Some people got angry, but it didn't really make our news. But like when we do terrible things rightfully, so like when we abuse you know, prisoners, a war and stuff, it becomes big news, and rightfully so. But when they you know, rape and torture people, that's just.
Speaker 2: The norm, right, So a really big part of the Talmud that you'll find interesting. So basically, it's a very very lengthy legal book. It's all about the law. It's just an analysis of the law, discussion of the law, conditions the law, exceptions to the law, lots of exceptions to the law. But it's just the law, the law, the law. A fundamental part of their entire legal code is that there's two tiered humanity, Jews everyone else. Jews are the chosen, they're superior, they're racially and spiritually superior, and everyone else is beneath. Now that doesn't mean sometimes they say that they're subhuman or inhuman, but for the most part, it's like we're humans, but a lower level of human, not fully developed humans, whereas the Jews are the top tier humanity.
Speaker 1: Different races, it's a lower level cattle used and stuff too, but going just not yet going going is there clearly not at their level regardless the level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, no matter. There might be more moderate rabbis who are like, well, you know, gentiles, they're deserving of dignity, Like, yeah, they're they're deserving of dignity, they're deserving of justice, they're deserving of you know, certain things. They shouldn't be mistreated. But that's almost like if you had like a far like a rancher or a farmer who's saying, like, I treat my animals really well, you're not saying that they're human. You're just saying, yeah, they're animals, but I respect them and I take good care. I don't abuse my animals exactly. Yeah, because there's always what you're never going to find in the talmut is rabbis saying that Gentiles and Jews are on an equal footing. You're never going to see that at all. So there's a lot of discussion from different rabbis. There might be certain things, and I mean it goes really into the weeds, Like a lot of it is crazy. Like there's parts of the Talmud that talk about like if there's a dispute between two neighbors over and olive tree, what if there's a dispute between neighbors over a wall. What if there's a dispute between neighbors over a different type of tree, it gets really into the weeds. But basically, whenever there's two Jews that are in any kind of legal conflict, there's a certain moral and legal code that's at stake. If it's too gentiles, then there's another one. If it's gentile and jew then automatically the Jews is basically always going to win.
Speaker 1: Actually, another reason why this is actually really important and relevant today is Chad Lubovich. They're one of the most powerful organizations. I can't quite explain why, but pretty much every world reader leader, not just America. The president's Trump was just recently. There they go, they meet with these guys. They go, and they went and look ahead rabbi's grave. He very clearly said that Jewish souls were not anywhere. They're not like real souls. They didn't count as human and Jews are far superior to us. And Trump's over there kissing their ass. Every president putin even like you know, people all around the world, this is clearly an extremely excreme the powerful organization that goes and meets with them. And this is that I think these are the same one, the tunnel the tunnel Jews. The tunnel j is from. This is the exact same group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now that the President of Argentina is also you know, you know his last name Melaikowski, his real name. You know, they call him Javier Melay. That's shortened for me Laikowski. You know who's else's real name is mielik Howski related? You know, the name Melaikowski is an uncommon name. I'm gonna go on I Live and say that they're related.
Speaker 1: Crazy how they change their names these people, like so many of them change their names.
Speaker 2: Like that's biblical. To think about how many figures in the Bible had their names changed. It's quite common. Yeah, in the Old Testament, a name change is quite common, like Jake, Like the name Israel used to be Jacob. Jacob's name was changed by God to Israel. God also changed the name of Abraham to changed it from Abram to Abraham. And he changed the name Sarai to Sarah. And there's other examples too. So name changing is literally biblical. It is something that they do for various purposes.
Speaker 1: It seems very odd and conceiving and cunning.
Speaker 2: Right yeah, fast forward, it becomes a matter of survival, right because there's always.
Speaker 1: A guy, wasn't he like acts like he wasn't a Jew. As soon as he got in office, he went to the wall. He's crying. He joined the Javaid Lubavich. It's like, what the hell, right? You get like Mexico the most like Catholic place ever, and then jubacomes president and if.
Speaker 2: He makes no sense after the bloodiest election season in Mexico's history. Thirty seven candidates were killed in that election season and another one was killed after it was old for.
Speaker 1: A Jewish woman to be elected, Yeah, which makes no sense whatsoever. Growing in Ukraine, also be a president of this small little group. Yeah, all these things and just so themselves didn't always make of him. But pattern after pattern after pattern, it's.
Speaker 2: A very consistent pattern. Yeah. And so in a lot of that it comes from you know, I think there is a very much of a sort of a mafia, an international mafia element. But this mafia didn't come from nowhere. It's not like in the early nineteen hundreds they said, hey, let's all get together and make a mafia. It comes from an ancient belief system and there's a lot of male.
Speaker 1: And I've tracked, like, you know, the mafia back into like the days of you know may Or Lanski and all that. A lot of people think the Italian mafia was head mafia was actually you know, the Jewish mafia. Yeah, you can see the apex the government. So I've tracked all this back, but I haven't gone as deep as you have that going way back in history. They didn't come out of nowhere, right, And like Maya Lanski allegedly had blackmail and gi Edgar Hoover. That's like, how why he never went to jail when all the Italian mafia guys went to jail, right, Yeah, probably had the ADL that was like part of the mafia, you know. Yes, it was Gill as a thirteen year old girl. They formed the ad L to protect them. So this all goes You're seeing it deeper all back in the talent because I was trying to make sense of it and it doesn't quite make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's actually there's a really I'm not sure if you know this, there's a Jewish Masonic group called bnig Borrith. They're also very powerful and very influential. I don't think most people know. That's Sigmund Freud, the famous psychologist who's basically the foundation of Western psychology. He was not just to jew He was a member of benigh Birth for over thirty years and he had So there's a lot of very sort of strange ancestual type of beliefs that are considered to be Freudian beliefs, you know, the like the Oedipus complex, which is.
Speaker 1: May have sex with their mother. Just bizarre stuff like that, exactly.
Speaker 2: It's very bizarre, like the idea that every young boy fantasizes about having sex with his mother and killing his father, which comes from an Oedipus, you know, comes from a figure Oedipus, which is from Greek mythology. But where that entered the sort of you know, the mindset of Western psychology was through Freud. Freud invented this complex, made it mainstream, and then to conceal its Jewish nature, he named it after a Greek myth Oedipus, so he didn't say it was a Jewish thing. He basically says it's a gentile lige.
Speaker 1: Psychology is Jewish psychologists very Jewish. I think it's harmful for many people too to sit there and just over talk about your problem. Maybe some people is good, but most people just go out and fucking gate going with.
Speaker 2: Life, right, something very interesting since we're on this it's it's a tangent, but it's interesting. Sigmund Freud he was abused by his father in a sexual manner, and so is his brother. So is his brother. And something that he discovered in his private practice because later later in life is when he started, you know, becoming an author and writing these books and becoming very influential. But he was a private practicing therapist for a number of years, a psychoanalyst, and he primarily served the Jewish community. Something that he discovered was how commonplace child abuse of a sexual nature was in the Jewish community. It was far more common the day.
Speaker 1: It's very common in those It still is. Yeah, I think it's very common. It still is very unfortunate too. I think like that the majority of gay men were blested his children. You're not supposed to talk about that, but I think it actually makes you more sympathetic, not less hympathetic.
Speaker 2: It's a form of trauma. I think it's trauma program.
Speaker 1: You know whatever. The reason is a lot of these people were molested, but you're not supposed to talk about that. Is be born this way blah, blah, And I'm sure there differences with how you're born can make a difference. But like a large percentages of gay guys were molested.
Speaker 2: It's from trauma. Yeah, a lot of it's from trauma. So that's a really interesting thing. And like I think it's that's another thing, you know, A big part of my mission is to make Christians aware of how much, you know, the extent to which their their religion has been infiltrated by this Jewish influence, which is a bad influence. But people who are non religious who just believe in psychog because psychology is considered a science, right, and we take science very seriously, and we'll be like, oh, well it's psychology. Oh, it's just human psychology. Oh it says this, you know seventy percent of people, you know, So we throw all these things around. But when you go back to the root of psychology, it's very Jewish and a lot of the pathologies that the original psychoanalyst because because it wasn't just Freud, Freud had a whole group of psychoanalysts that basically were mostly Jewish, all Jews. In fact, now it was about it. I think it was a dozen people. They were all Jews. The only one who wasn't Jewish was famously brought in to basically be a figurehead, and that was Carl Jung. Carl Jung was not exactly and so for the rest of you know, the development of psycho analysis as a field, there's kind of like the Freudian way and the Union Way. And the Freudian way is a more darker and more sort of like a little bit perverse, and then the Union Way is more a little bit more noble. It's basically not saying you have these fundamental, you know, dark qualities that need to be addressed. You're saying, he's the Union way. The Carl Union Way, which is more of a gentile way, is more saying we may have these dark impulse impulses, but we can improve, we can get better, we can heal ourselves, we can raise ourselves morally and spiritually. Where Freud was like, yeah, Freud was like, no, we're screwed, We're screwed from birth. We're just dark and you know, we're messed up people.
Speaker 1: With these We clearly have a lot of flaws, but I think we can work to make ourselves a lot better. Yeah, that's you know, and I think psychology are payingtent to human patterns or something that you should do. But I've never liked Freud's interpretation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a really good movie about that. Actually, it's called I believe it's called A Dangerous Method, and its stars it stars uh, what's that guy's name, Michael ra I don't remember his name. It's called A Dangerous Method. Yeah, it's a it's a very good movie and I definitely recommend anyone who's interested in this check out that movie. It's called a Dangerous Method. But basically the whole movie shows the conflict it does have. Vego Mortensen plays Sigma Freid. He's a fantastic actor and he plays Sigma Freud. Yeah it does sound it kind of wacky to me. Yeah. So actually in the movie, a chief thing is showing the difference between Jewish psychology and gentile psychology.
Speaker 1: They'd like discuss it. They completely view. But that's the one that took over runser psychology exactly. This is what it was based on, Like dominant psychology. That goes to a psychologists and goes, I think I'm a girl and as a boy, they're gonna go, yeah, you're a girl. Right, this is how it's happening today exactly, and they're going to turn them into a girl. Well, I guess that's you mentioned transgenderism. That comes from the same people.
Speaker 2: It's been a way to infiltrate the minds of the gentiles, to poison their minds, to get deep in there and start changing the way people think. And it was very effective because all this came about in the late eighteen hundreds, and it was very effective, especially on the elites of Europe.
Speaker 1: Because the therapist a lot of these psychologypt known are complete wackos, speak nonsense, and if you're like sending your kids and stuff to these like people have nonsense in their brain, that's dangerous.
Speaker 2: And that's how it was in the late eighteen hundreds too. It was the wealthiest, most connected, you know, the politically, the royalties society. They were the ones who were really being really taken in by psychoanalysis, but they didn't understand that it was basically a way to sort of poison the mind with you know, Jewish ideologies and a lot of these a lot of the ideas of pathological you know, mindsets came from the Jewish community, but they were applied to the whole community, even as later there was a h. Richard Nixon President Richard Nixon, he had a psychologist, he had his own private psychologist. I don't remember his name at this moment, but he was basically blacklisted after saying this. He did a study of the Jewish community and he found out that the Jewish community had a six hundred percent higher incidence of schizophrenia than any other group.
Speaker 1: That's huge. It's not like a small no, it's not.
Speaker 2: And so the incidence was so much higher in the Jewish community that that was really shocking of specifically schizophrenia. And remember a part of symptom of schizophrenia is is believing that you are being pursued and hunted down. So we have this such interesting becau.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, people getsphernia. They always beleve people watching them, hunting them down. The Jews, everyone's against them. It's never their fault. I can't sell for flags like the whole world's against them for no reason. Yeah, for reason at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he published this study, I believe in nineteen sixty one. He published it and it was in a you know, a well known psychological journal. I have a scan of that, but the journal itself was depublished that you can't find it anymore, but I have a scan of it, you know, saved somewhere. So he after that, he was basically yanked out of the White House. He could no longer be you know, part of the Nixon's thing, and he was sort of like his career kind of like declined.
Speaker 1: Nixon got a beach because he wasn't a big fan of them.
Speaker 2: Have gone deep and he was, Yeah, he wasn't a big fan of them either, but yeah, he basically he proved, you know, us using statistical analysis and stuff, that Jews have a very high incidence of schizophrenia, so much so that he called it the Jewish illness, and other people actually call it the Jewish mental illness as well.
Speaker 1: Schizophrenia's openly the fact that they're paranoid. That's schizophrenia. The paranoid they have that everyone's against them. Yeah, they're actually causing everyone to be against them, Yeah, exactly, literally creating it and they're saying, oh, I can't understand it. It's like, could you reflect a little.
Speaker 2: Right, So think about how you have a community with a six hundred percent higher chance of being paranoid schizophrenics, and they're the ones creating the whole field of psychoanalysis.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound like it's too healthy.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound too healthy since.
Speaker 1: You're there are something related. Is like the whole transgenderism that also comes from the talentmood. I guess right, this eighteen genders. There's eight genders that you can be binary trans That is the thing in the talent. It is being pushed on kids, and yeah, exactly, someone that has kids. This is pushed in the schools. It's insane. People think it's like, well, it's not a real issue if you have a kid going to a liberal school or in San Francisco. It was very much real, very much being pushed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and who like, if you look at all the religions in the world, which one which religions say that there are some people who are born a boy, but their soul is a girl and they can they can transfer into a girl and vice versa. I don't know of any other religion that says that other than Judaism. No. That is in the Talmud. You can look it up. You can read it like it's right there.
Speaker 1: That's what I was wondering. That is true. That really is in the talent. Okay, hear these things, Like I said, I haven't fact checked this stuff, right, No, it absolutely is hard AI. I never know if I tell you the truth or Yeah. It's like sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of stuff that So one thing I really pride myself on is I have a ton of sources that you'll probably never see in AI. Some of them are surprising. Some of them do pop up, but most of them won't.
Speaker 1: Because it's weird. Sometimes it'll tell you the truth, other times it will shut down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did it. I did another podcast where he the guy, the host, his name was Ian went he he fact checked me right there, and a little bit later we try to pull it up again and it gave totally different answers. Yeah. The first time it gave us the answers, they were like right on, We're like, oh wow, it actually said you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But next time, sometimes the truth and details. Sometimes AI can be brilliant, the shit'll get it like whoa. But then a lot of times, so you're an anti semi blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And therefore, something that I really believe is as the whole JQ issue becomes more important and more people be I'm aware of it, and more people start to feel like there's something needs to be done about it. They're going to want information and where are they going to go for their information? Google Chat, GPT, so on. And these have always from day one, they've always been means of mass mind control. Like they've always been a way to control a narrative.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that later, you're just like, yeah, they own them, but they deliberately they put all this money into into funding these things. Facebook took over MySpace, you know, that was created and like.
Speaker 2: The head of the head of Facebook is a Jew, ahead of open Ai is a Jew. The head of Google, the founders of Google is a Jew. I don't know if both of I think most of were, but for sure one of.
Speaker 1: Them was Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so so you find this. Yeah, if they don't start the companies, they definitely buy them and they.
Speaker 1: Take TikTok was forced to sell to a Jew because yeah, exactly, just to get on there, we'll make you know, we'll make make you sell it to a Jew. Government literally stepped in forced them to sell it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So so it's like this huge glaring issue that I try to get people to pay attention to. If you see very a very consistent pattern of one religion who is running your media. They're running your publishing, they're running your entertainment, they're running all of the dark you know, vice industries like porn and stuff. They're running your government. They basically basically everyone in the government has handlers. If there's that one group of people, shouldn't you be able to vary very clearly and tremendous detail, elaborate what their religious system is and what their code of morality is. And yet nobody can, Yes, nobody can. They can, but they're not going to say it.
Speaker 1: They say, oh, you've never read the talent mood, that's all they say.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, if we are all basically being ruled, if we're not being overtly ruled, like maybe there's not you know, government agents coming and stopping at everyone's door and hauling people, but we are, our minds are being ruled. The reality we live in they have engineered it, They've created by them. Almost all the media companies absolutely virtually all media almost everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only thing different like these podcasts, like us, we're able to get out now, but they're talking about banning it exactly openly.
Speaker 2: We don't know how this will last. I don't even know how long we'll be.
Speaker 1: Able to I hate to say it, but I might not have a platform much longer. Yeah, exactly calling for us to be shut down, right, real is they might do it.
Speaker 2: So if we see that incredible consistency, shouldn't we know their morality? Shouldn't we know what they believe, what it is that they what they believe, and what they do, and what they want us, what they want for us? Because they're effectively our rulers. Why don't we understand our lists?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So, I think it's so important that we understand our basic basically our rulers, effectively our rulers. We should be able to very clearly elaborate exactly what they believe on every issue, every important issue, at least and the and the people. What I've found is most people have no clue anything about Jewish morality, or Jewish beliefs, or Jewish history or anything, even though they're basically our masters now, but especially Christians. Christians are the worst because they they're not clueless about Jews. They put them on a pedest them.
Speaker 1: It's weird Washington worship. It is God's chosen, like some of these pastors, and some of them might be paid. Some of its true belief. You know, it makes think.
Speaker 2: But you have the agents, you have the really convincing people who are up there, and they're they're charismatic, and they have excellent communication skills and they're really good at writing sermons and stuff. They're paid, but all the people that they're talking to, they're just you know, they're they're they're they're kind of like sheep. They're like herds of sheep who are very mouthful.
Speaker 1: They just they just repete their talking points. That's why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like I like this guy. He's you know, I have a great pastor. I love my pastor, you know. And then they donate money, and then that money is harvested and you know, sent to to Jew friendly or Israel friendly organizations.
Speaker 1: It probably won't surprise you, but I was trying to look at history. Tons of Jews converted to Christianity and they they help shape this judo Christian alliance, and right they didn't. I'm sure you don't find that shocking at all. They can't remember the names. But I. I was going down one day and doing this research, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, yeah, holy shit, there's a concept called crypto Jews, and a crypto Jew is someone who converts, usually for survival purposes. They either don't want to get killed or don't want to get kicked out of whatever country, so they convert. But there it's just a it's just a surface.
Speaker 1: Conversion and infiltrate another religion exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, Christianity is long.
Speaker 2: It is said that that has and done a whole lot, especially in European history. I looked through it.
Speaker 1: There's one hundred percent there were real names and a bunch of the main people that shaped this whole alliance between Christianity and you know, Zionism and Judaism was literally Jews converted to Christians and oh that's these religions are very similar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in fact that did you know the head of the Jesuits was a was a crypto Jew.
Speaker 1: I didn't, but it's like.
Speaker 2: The Nascio de Loyola, he's the founder of the Jesuits. With the Jesuits was almost like a Catholic special forces, like a Catholic gestapo, you know, they were they were going around, uh, you know, torturing people and doing the inquisition and all that stuff. The founder of that was a crypto Jew and most most of the people that he recruited to create that, you know in the in like the passionate service of the Catholic Church. But then why are all these people they just converted from Judaism and now they're.
Speaker 1: People exactly just like they say, you know, the Bolsheviks are atheists, you know, most of them are. Actually you've obviously, I'm sure gone down that exactly. You got see videos you get for some pretty certain you've covered that about who they for mostly Jewish.
Speaker 2: It's well, very well documented. Yeah, and I think that they knew that the whole communist ideology would never work. I think that they knew it wouldn't work, but they were using it to sabotage the Western nations that they were trying to take over, because that they.
Speaker 1: Could take full power of these countries too. Exactly, I think with the Russia is what happened. You know, Stalin ended up purging the Jewish leadership and taking control. But that's when the Cold War happened, where America went against them. Before that, America was his ally and giving them weapons once, you know, kind of purge the leadership that way. This guy's are enemy now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's and all of Stalin's wives were Jews. Also, I'm not sure if he knew that.
Speaker 1: No, I know there's a rumor, but it's said that he spoke been no, no exactly, I know it's rumored that he may have been Jewish. I personally haven't seen strong evidence of it, but stuff like that, if Hebrew was Jewish wives, it means definitely possibility. Yeah, exactly this point, you gotta believe, well, some of the big powerful Muslims there was there definitely one hundred percent. It was people that were really powerful. I can't remember the names that were forced to convert to Islam or be killed. They ended up infiltrating the governments of like Turkeys, and people say.
Speaker 2: Saudi Arabia, their family is a Jewish family. And in fact that I read about that publishing a Jewish publication, it was like the Jerusalem Post or something like that.
Speaker 1: I claim I haven't seen like strong evidence one way or other on that a lot. But they're allied Saudi Arabia and Israel or allied together. We're not going to get into it right now, it'll take too long. But nine to eleven. If you look at that, Saudi Arabia and Israel, clearly we're together with some members of the CIA for an inside job. But yeah, you think that was crazy to like, Actually, you know, I would debate anyone on this after doing the research. There's just so much compelling informations. I've covered it another podcast, So it's just but this is so overwhelming the evidence that they were the orchestrators of it. But Saudi Arabia was involved and did help them, so it's easier to go, oh, look it was the Saudis that did it, when there actually really is some Saudis.
Speaker 2: Involved and part of their genius, and this is true diabolical genius is always cloaking their operations behind other people in order to misdirect the anger. They're very con listen to that, and they're very good at it, and also always creating their own opposition. They they seize control of their own opposition always. Sometimes they create it from the ground up. Sometimes they infiltrate it, so they'll allow people or movements to grow and then infiltrate them. But they always maintain their own opposition and that's why.
Speaker 1: Exactly Protocols is ion textbook.
Speaker 2: Exactly, because if you can, if you maintain control of both sides, you're always in a power position, and maybe one side is stronger for a while, maybe the other side is. You know, you can kind of modulate, but you know that the vast majority of the gentiles, the goyam, they're going to be following one side or the other. And you know, you can throw them a few hollow victories here and there. You know, you can go throw them like a like for example, the political parties. You know, you can. A lot of people are mad about the whole trans thing in sports, and okay, we'll give them that. Yeah we'll get rid of that.
Speaker 1: Well, but at least they start acting like they would I think. Right, so they signed some thing saying like a man as a man and a woman. Everyone's like, yeah, yeah, it's a hollow victory because it's a problem they create, right, it's a problem they created.
Speaker 2: It comes from the Talmud. We talked about that. And then a lot of the sort of LGBT, you know, revolutionaries and propagandas and stuff. They're all Jewish, and then so we have this problem they created, and then they create also the solution to the problem, because it got to a point where it was untenable for a lot of Americans. A lot of Americans were like, Okay, this, this is a bridge too far. Like I was, Okay, you know, maybe gay marriage in the nineties, Okay, I don't love it, but I can tolerate it. But the whole pumping kids full of hormones and getting them.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's something so so there. So they dial it back, but they create the solution and a lot of people are excited about the solution was to a problem they created. And then when you this, this was a shocker to me when I realized that basically the majority of the Biden administration, about seventy percent of all of the people in a decision making capacity were Jews. But it was the same as in the Trump administration. Yeah, and Trump about seven percent.
Speaker 1: And he's just so over the top, Like yesterday, I don't know who it was the air, but yesterday is that was it being what's the guy the first Jewish president? Trump? You know is actually a Jew or not? He basically is.
Speaker 2: I've been saying that Trump is Jewish for a number of years since twenty twenty two, I've been saying that I believe he's.
Speaker 1: His father was heavily involved in all his Jewish organizations. His brother was part of a Jewish only fraternity, right, you know. And I've never said Trump is or isn't a Jew, but I believe he is.
Speaker 2: The possibility of it. Yeah, I believe he is. It was reported back in twenty seventeen during his first term that he did convert. These are scattered reports, they're you know, possibly not reliable, but it was reported, and then most of those reports were kind of like wiped away, so you can still see remnants of them. You'll see you know, screenshots and stuff like that, or you'll see reports about the reports, but you won't see the original reports. But it was there's quite a bit of a there's like shadow evidence that he changed.
Speaker 1: His brother was in an all Jewish fraternity. Would you join in all the Jewish fraternity? I want to join all Jewish fraternity? Could you know? So it's like it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his dad, like you said, was a big donor to Jewish organization's.
Speaker 1: Trump I think he said before. Some people even would like say he's Jewish, but how much he gave to the Jewish community. Yeah, definitely strong ties times at a minimum, strong ties coming up with tied to that Cohen figure, with killing people like mafia ties, like lots of his funders felling him out Jewish. So he's very strongly tied at these Jewish mafia figures.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then and you could say, well, maybe his whole life he wasn't an actual Jew, but maybe he did convert at some point in time. But even if he didn't convert, he is a very very good operative for their agenda. Yeah, and he seems to be very eager about it. He doesn't seem to have an issue with it. In fact, he seems to be a big fan of the fact that that that that that's the power behind him. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it is a difference because he clearly serves whether he's a Jew or he serves the Jewish interest eagerly American people.
Speaker 2: Yet he's not resentful about it.
Speaker 1: He likes you know, he's be a Trump supporters embarrassing, shameful. It's people get mad at me, Steele. It's like I just felt bad for him because I understand he's, like, you want a hero to believe in. We need someone to believe in. They made Trump larger than life, like a godlike.
Speaker 2: Figure, and I felt for it all for it initially.
Speaker 1: Was hard of me too, so I started, don't get mad at these people. They so badly needed someone to believe in, and they just can't let it go. They just completely betrayed our country.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and I think all of that was by design. I think the browbeating and demoralization of our country was by design so that they could lift their own leaders. If that's in the protocols of the exactly they make.
Speaker 1: They create the opposition that comes out when the hero is needed, the one, right, that's right, Yeah, he needed, they'll create one.
Speaker 2: It's fascinating, isn't Yeah, So it's impressed.
Speaker 1: A hero so bad, so we wanted to We wanted to look at someone as a savior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when the time is right, you know, they'll we will create the hero that the people need and they'll worship the hero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was like, Okay, maybe he switched, but then you start looking at his history and like, oh, he never switched. I was just a fool. Yeah, yeah, you know, it's hard to admit that.
Speaker 2: But and Also, the people who are really coming out against them, very very forcibly were mostly liberals, you know, mostly Democrats, and at that time you think, well, it's just politics. They just hate him just because they're lefties and they're you know, they're all a bunch of weirdos. But looking back, there was that, you know, there was that element. There was a bunch of you know, purple hair and septum piercing type of people who hated Trump, and you're like, okay, I don't want to be on their side. But there's also a lot of very educated, you know, very thoughtful, very responsible and successful people who were also coming out against Trump in a way that was you know, very legitimate. Yeah, and we didn't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: No, exactly, he had legitimate against hims. I just thought he was more funny and I was hated the system so bad it was like shaking things up. So I'm like, all right, this is the better option. I was never seemed like the Antido supporter. Yeah, but you're saying I got sick of people was constantly talking shit about him. But yeah, you look and you're like, okay, these people had some very valid points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's very charismatic. Yeah, you something just ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Rob. You know, Rob Briiner got his throat slit by his son and his wife. Just the most untasteful, disgusting thing he posted out there. It was just he's gone quite off the rails top. I won't even believe it if I read it like this and read it out like, let me see that.
Speaker 2: And it's like if in twenty sixteen someone told you this is going to be the future of President Trump, you wouldn't been.
Speaker 1: So ad and embarrassing and de moralizing. Maybe they want you, like to moralize, give you a little hope.
Speaker 2: And I think that's exactly what they do. Yeah, I really do. And that and that really hit me when I realized they're they're the levers. They're pulling the levers of power behind both parties. They have been for a long time. It's you know, for them, it's totally natural. They have to be in a power position because if they're not in a power position, they risk getting kicked out and persecuted. And you know they've been through that, They've been through it over and over and over. They know they have a pattern, they're aware of their pattern. And I think there's plenty. I truly believe this. I think there's plenty of people in the Jewish community who they are in a position of power where maybe they can be exploitative towards gentiles and take advantage of it. They don't go too far, you know, but then other people do come and go too far, and then they're like, wait a minute, we shouldn't be going that hard, Like we shouldn't be this abusive, because if we're this abusive, we're really going to people.
Speaker 1: Aren't bad people and stuff. But you know, some of these guys, like the by administration earlier, like uh, you know it was a secretary of a chief of staff that was was you can't remember now, but he was Jewish guy. He's one of those clear running the administration, right, not Biden. He couldn't even barely talk. Yeah. And there's a guy that was in charge of the borders. He was literally came from an organization he was or something which was their whole job was just a flood America with legal immigrants. As soon as Biden his job, he hires him to be in charge of the border.
Speaker 2: Yeah, huh. His name was my Us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He got asked about like why he's flooding the man and he goes, my parents survived the Holocaust? Like what does that have to do with the questions?
Speaker 2: Like, no, it's yeah, yeah, it's crazy. So so when you when you realize that they have this pattern, you know, like I say, it's so important to understand their belief system, their morality, in their in their history. Like it's important to I mean, if you if you believe that America has been conquered by them, some people leave that I kind of I believe conquest is pretty far under way, maybe not fully conquered, but.
Speaker 1: The country back. But it's yeah right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so why don't you learn everything about your conquerors, especially if you plan to have a resistance, you need to learn about.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I've read I don't know if it's true or not, but I have read they say it's okay to have a girl if sexually a girl if she's under like three or nine or something.
Speaker 2: We can we talk about that on this you might have to.
Speaker 1: Edit a few parts for YouTube.
Speaker 2: So yeah, for sure, that is in the talment. Yeah, that is in the talmot. And so here is something where when you bring that up, you're always going to have people who get mad and say it doesn't say that in the talmid because only one person said that, But it does not. You know that the Talmud is a collection of different legal opinions from different rabbis, So you can't just cherry pick one piece and say that the talment says that, because there's always going to be other rabbis who say different things. That is true. However, if you look at it, you're going to find some parts of the Talmud where there's maybe you know, eight or ten different rabbis chiming in on an issue, but none of them says it's wrong.
Speaker 1: I was about saying I me and you were writing a book together, and I was like, hey, let's say we can have sex with three year olds. You look at me and be like, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, you're insane that Actually I say, I don't want anything to do.
Speaker 1: With you at all writing the book exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't want my name tied to you more.
Speaker 1: We get this guy the fuck out of here, right.
Speaker 2: But instead it's like, if I'm saying, well, three years, you know what's worth the cutoff?
Speaker 1: You know, three should it be? You know, conversation about this very elaborate ones. It's very elaborate, detailed conversation. At what age can you have sex? Is it not Jewish or just all girls?
Speaker 2: Right? You know that.
Speaker 1: I believe it's Jewish in that case, I don't recall exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's basically if.
Speaker 1: It's a lustation amongst them.
Speaker 2: I believe that's where it comes from. I believe it's under three. Basically under three, it doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Say the memory, long term memory won't be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the physical injury like it'll heal, it's not a big deal. In fact, it literally says in the Talmud that the injury is as bad as poking a child in the eye. They cry and then it's over. No big deal. They don't they won't even remember it.
Speaker 1: But these things getting they getting printed in you, even things you don't remember. I think exactly, it's so important how you raise your kid before the memory ages, like it says a whole without a doubt. It's it's so important not to be like fighting around your children, even in the womb you know exactly, womb o your parents pightner a little kids. It's like, right, it probably shouldn't have that, right, yelling in front of your like two year old. Yeah, so that isn't it. That actually is in it. You can look that up. I believe the If anyone's interested, I believe it. I believe the book is getting and I believe it's fifty four B. But don't quote me on that. You can look that up, but it is in my talent. Course I definitely did cover that for sure, but that is a part of it. And then I think after the age of nine, it's no longer fair game because they're considered to basically be like a woman at that age. And alway, see Muhammad's pedophile because he had a nine year wife, and they'll argue whether he had sex for that age or not. I'm not going to plan on that. But if it literally says it's okay, and then why don't they say Jews or pedophiles?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the people writing all of the stuff.
Speaker 1: Pertably, you know, talks about Muslims, which I believe in the First Amendment we should have that right. But then we can't do the same to Jews. Yeah, exactly, Like there's clearly they're held to a different We can mock Christians.
Speaker 2: Very much, so they're very eager. In fact, have you ever know, like we're in the Christmas season right now, and you see, you know, there's always Christmas movies, there's always you know, there's there's a long legacy of Christmas movies like and they're lot of them are classics, right, But something you'll notice is that there's no there's never any presence of Jesus in virtually anything that America does as far as Christmas time entertainment. Interesting you might see that you might see a little bit of mockery of Jesus, you won't see celebration of Jesus. And you'll basically see a lot of Santa. You'll see a lot of presents, you'll see a lot of consumerism. You'll see, you know, all these things that are part of Christmas, but you won't see Jesus. And that's because the people who are the producers and the filmmakers and the financiers and the directors and all stuff that people who run Hollywood, Jesus is their most hated figure.
Speaker 1: The Mure when they were coming through Ellis Island, they're supposed to a cross if you couldn't write, but the Jews wouldn't do that, so they made a circle. That's where the term kaye I get here. We'll have to edit mute that the term kai You know circle.
Speaker 2: Oh well I didn't actually know that. That's fascinating.
Speaker 1: Well crazy, right, because there's so much hatred. They won't do the X.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they won't do it a circle. Yeah, they're very passionate because he's the ultimate trader.
Speaker 1: But they're pretty sure that's where the term comes from. There might be like, well there's not one hundred percent, but it's seems's where the term comes from. Yeah, it seems plausible. Yeah, they they have He's the ultimate trader to the Jewish religion, to all the Jewish people and all the Jewish faith throughout history. He's considered to be the ultimate trader. And that's why you have this this it's like a hatred that seeps out constantly. Well, kids, kids are honest, right, So you see when Christians go there, they get spit on by kids and stuff. Adults they know they need to pull it in, not do it, but the kids will spit on them. You see that guy, that's something Tatum. He's some dumb black guy. He's just like he's propaganda. On one time, I was an Israel. I've never been spit on by a child in my entire life. One time. A kid spitting on me one time a Jewish kid is not acceptable. Smack the ship a little punk. It has never spit fit me my entire life. So he's he busy Israel. He only got spat on once. Yeahs, they only spat at me once.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that checks gets made, that made that go away.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, seven thousand, yeah, which is verified for a lots of these people chose amount of money they've been sure in the studio the other day, I was here with Dan blas Area and you know Bick starvage Us who came in casually, and then like fifteen media crews rushing in like this giant production set and oh who's here? Oh they're bringing in. It's like Xavier. He's like some gay, black pro Israel guy who's got like a couple of hundred thousand followers. No, no one likes him. He's not popular. Just how they try to prop the amount of money they put into right, right figures. They dump money into the talking points. Right, So like someone that's small is the fifteen person media crew crazy and Dan Dan's like an actual huge celebrity and just coming casually by yourself totally. Yeah, the funniness of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's all about manipulating the public image, can you know, making sure that they're controlling what people perceive to be their reality. It's more than just their No, they don't want to control people, know. They want to control people's beliefs, their values, their reality. It's very, very important to maintain control of that. They've been doing it a long time, and.
Speaker 1: It's a tough point right now because people, you know, podcasts, people like me and you are given a different narrative and they're going to try to shut us down. And which way it goes is a little scary for people like us, Yeah, exactly, because they will never forgive us.
Speaker 2: You know, we're on the front lines.
Speaker 1: They'll never be forgiven by these people. I don't want to like say, I don't want to overput it out there, but it's just the reality.
Speaker 2: One thing I will say in my belief they respect and admire people who fight for their civilizations because that's what they've always done.
Speaker 1: They have a lot of Jews like respect me. It's crazy like people because you're fighting all the time, with respect.
Speaker 2: They like fighters, you know what. They despise weakness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they hate if you cower and apologize to them. Know, you're a hundred percent right. Actually get treated pretty but good by Jews, which is crazy. And I respect what the Jews back because they respect you. They know what I'm saying is true. Right, you know I have the balls to do it. I'm not going to cower and double down. You're one hundred percent right. When I first started speaking up, Dann Blasarians like you might as well just go harder, because if you go it all there and hate you just much.
Speaker 2: You just have to do it right. You have to do it in a way that's respectable. You have to do it in a way that's well researched. You have to use your brain. You have to use strategy right. And then they'll they'll be like, you know, he's our enemy, but he's a good enemy. At least he's putting up a fight. What they hate is people who submit. It's it's a unique part of Jewish Yeah. Yeah, it's a unique part of Jewish morality that they have contempt for whatever they're able to conquer. It's a very unique thing. So if they are able to conquer a civilization, and they that civilization is weak, they have a lot of contempt for it. If it's strong, they at least have respect for it. They still want to destroy it, but at least they have respect for.
Speaker 1: Like good example is I first start was speaking up, I'm like, fun, I'm gonna be pushed out, like you know, I'm not that it's the most important thing with some of these celebrity circles you hang out with, like call, Yeah, they're gona tell their people not to talk to me. It was the opposite the Jewish agents for like, oh, do you want some free tickets to this? Like they're trying to treat me. But it was shocking to me, you know, like they're trying to treat me like better, like trying to get their approval.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting, I mean could maybe they're trying to recruit you, right, maybe they're trying.
Speaker 1: To trusting their motives, but it still wasn't what I was expecting.
Speaker 2: But I think they respect fighters, Yeah, anybody who who fights back, like if because they've been fighting for the existence of their civilzation for thousands of years, because they've always been threatened because every other civilization every civilization has tried to eliminate them or at a minimum kick them out, but in some cases eliminate them and it's never happened. That's admirable. What's not admirable is their morality. Their morality, that's the problem. Their belief system, and in particular how their belief system praise on other civilizations and races and cultures that it perceives all of them to be inferior.
Speaker 1: That is a big problem. The only culture that's all the same is going right. It's not like a bunch of different racial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a two tiered world. It's them and everyone else. Everyone else is just you know, they there might be better going in than others, you know, but yeah, and there are. There is evidence that they kind of have us in tears. You know, there's better going than the other. But no one will ever be a Jew. If you're not a Jew, you'll never be chosen, You'll never be racially and spiritually superior. That is a fundamental part of their belief and it's gone back since the beginning of time, and that is a problem. That's a problem everybody should be aware of because that's what we're dealing with and who have that belief system are in charge of our civilization and on virtually every level. That's a big problem. But how do you fight back against that? Well, you can't fight You can't fight back against it by being you just can't be stupid. They don't like that. They don't like weakness, they don't like stupidity that. Yeah, you have to be brave, you have to be smart, you have to you know. I mean you can really take quite a bit of a stuff from their playbook, because it is admirable that they've stuck together the way that they don't.
Speaker 1: Right, they send out books of talking points to the people, and they organize, they work together exactly. They're having meetings behind the scenes. It's like, we should be doing that. And I mean, get people into politics. You know, I was considering right this year, but I think I'm not going to now. There's too much going on, you know, next time. But we need to take people with integrity that aren't going to be for sale to step up and run for office. And right, I think we can we can win. Things have changed so much. People don't believe we could win, but we can. We can't be cowards.
Speaker 2: I think there will be some surprises. Yeah, in twenty twenty six, there would be some surprises.
Speaker 1: Well, the amount of people that told me you can't make a difference, can't make a change. You know, we were both some of the earlier people. There were people way before us. So I'm not trying to like to sure, decade before me, centuries millennia. Yeah, literally, So I'm not saying I was like earlier to this, but I was one of the you know, we were some of the people that initially stepped out when it wasn't popular before the big Yeah. You know, guys like Nick fuent As I met with until before. He's long before me. So I'm not trying to take likes all early on this, but I was early before the majority of people. I think there was a one point where I was the largest account on Twitter speaking against it. And that's a little scary, being like the fuck if I'm like the because naked stuff wasn't on there, like so it gets a little scary. Yeah, I mean, I want show private conversations, but ran into Tucker and he just gave me a hugles. Be careful, be careful, really like mentioned it like three times. You know, we didn't know each other. But then you know, he didn't know it was initially didn't know I was it was a fight and someone said my name, and he was just like, oh you're Jake Shields, right, And then you know the fact that you kept mentioning be careful, yeah, left me a little shook. Yeah, I bet like a year later, eight months later, some he starts speaking up.
Speaker 2: But yeah, now, but I think the most important thing is to understand their morality, their belief system, their moral code, and understand the way they operate. A lot of the way they operates through temptation, right, Yes, they buy people off, they blackmail, they bribe because they have contempt for people. They think that there were a lower form of bombers or for sale. Yeah, that you read that quite a bit in the in the various rabbinical stuff, because there's because you know, there's the Talmud, right, which is that book that took you know, one hundreds it's six thousand pages written over seven hundred that's a lot of freaking stuff to read. But there's also many rabbis that have come since then that have written about different parts of the Talmot, like one of the most famous Jewish scholars in history is Mimmoedes. May Mommodes may Monodes difficult to pronounce. That's uh. May Monodes is the guy who basically Ben Shapiro will say that his version of Judaism, the sort of form of Judaism that he believes is is based on Maymmites. Very difficult to say anyway. He that is a Jewish scholar from like the twelve hundreds, So he comes about hundreds of years after the Talmud was written, and he's writing a bunch of legal commentary based on Jewish law. But it's like five hundred years later after the Talmud, and then you keep seeing there's many rabbis, so there's all this writing about it. But from writing that, well, you can see that's very consistent. It's consistent throughout all of history. Is the most it's I would argue, the most fundamental assumption in all of Judaism is that they are superior to every other race.
Speaker 1: Period. It doesn't mean every single Jew believes that, but as a whole, Jews think they're better than us. Yeah, that's not a secret at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and therefore they should be running things, because why would if they're better than us fundamentally at a racial, spiritual level. Why would anyone else be running things.
Speaker 1: A bill and titles be bringing our country telling us what to do. Exact natural black maln are politicians is totally fine. Yeah, that's what men need to be careful not to advices. I mean, I've definitely advices so important. I'm still not perfect, but I like, right, but when you can kick these you know, addictions and women and these things, you're a lot harder to blackmail.
Speaker 2: Right, And they would say, it's obvious that the gentiles are morally inferior because it's easy to blackmail or bribe them. So if they're always for sale, or you can if you can always get a politician to you know, sleep around with some little mistress and then take pictures, or you can always get them to bribe, you know, you can always bribe them with a bag full of cash. Or if if that is so consistent, then they can sit back and say, you see, these gentiles, they they act like they stand on morality and stuff, but they don't because we can always compromise them, so we're the better ones. They're inferior obviously because we can always corrupt them.
Speaker 1: And they're they're also having sex with these girls, but still they can still go all these dumb these dumb in the Middle East too. They are on these big black operations in the Middle East, like Eli Cohen, all over the whole world. Yeah, there's probably so many they have never been uncovered.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I totally agree with like the whole Epstein thing. I think he was one of probably twenty thirty operators around the world that.
Speaker 1: Are Yeah, and he didn't just go off with politicians. He largely went after like these big companies, big businesses.
Speaker 2: A lot of people don't know that, man, I'm so glad you brought that up.
Speaker 1: I think exactly. This is actually probably more important. It is more secrets. Also insider trading, insider knowledge. These couples, yes, they did. You seem to always get these perfect stock trades, you know.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you brought that up, man, because people don't know this. Most people do not know that. They focus entirely on the fact that there's you know, minors, minor women doing you know, engaging in sexual acts with grown men who are mostly politicians.
Speaker 1: And that's horrible guilty that myself, because it's easy to point that out to the people by like tweets and stuff. That's what sticks out. But the businesses is probably actually more important.
Speaker 2: It's more important because this is so you don't just have businesses that have all these people who are like top level researchers, top level CEOs, people who are moving hundreds of billions of dollars around. But also you have these entities that exist on the stock market, so they are you have blackmail operations that are affecting the most important people who are affecting the largest volume of money, which basically directs our whole economy, at least enough of it to change the entire economy. And that's you know, that is a lot more important to all of us. Then it's very unfortunate about there was sexual exploitation, but that's isolated to just the people involved. But this stuff that they're doing with business affects everybody, the whole economy in the world.
Speaker 1: Well, I remember looking and seeing all the top donation donators to politics are pretty much always Jewish, and that's a little strange, and like do these care about the people more or do they get their money maybe you get their money through someone pass them. Hey, here's a huge insider trade because they can get a secret from these companies. You know, guys like Bill Eichmann. He he may put like two million and turned it into like two point something billion in a month. That doesn't happen. I asked roc what else has done that? And name two people almost like Larry Silverstein of the Trade Center and another guy and like this other guy Jewish. Yes, it's so lucky. Thousand extra money in a month.
Speaker 2: So lucky.
Speaker 1: It's just like these like right, like just like the big shorts against put up against America and United Airlines before nine to elevens. They always have insider knowledge. I mean we're talking extreme cases here, but like little knowledge something about big half from the companies and go up or down. If you have someone blackmailed, they could be like, hey, you have to show me this stuff before exactly.
Speaker 2: And that's I would argue that is the most important part of the whole Epstein blackmail campaign is that aspect.
Speaker 1: Think that was his primary, that was his I think. So he's not politicians, right, he just got them as like an.
Speaker 2: Extra Yeah, exactly, because it's helpful, right, It was definitely helpful to do that. But but yeah, you know, having the having that level of control, that level of leverage over the biggest, most important people and institutions and and movers of money. That is the real impact that someone like Epstein would have. And we have no idea how many other Epstein's are operating, exactly a.
Speaker 1: Lot of them. You know. Diddy was likely one, like in the rap community, not the most important people, but it's still important to have them talking points. You know, what's what's the Palestinian celebrity never said a word. Fat Guy completely talent untless. DJ Khala, completely talent less. You know, they made him rich and famous. He was all tied in with Diddy. He didn't say a word for as his own people were getting slaughtered. So it clearly got something on that guy.
Speaker 2: Yep, for sure.
Speaker 1: He was at all the ditty parties. It's just like, once you get something, you know, you get all these rappers, turns out they're gay. That's weird. They can't say anything, so they have to like, oh, yeah, Israel is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's not the kind of world we want to live in. But that's the kind of world we do live in. That has to be confronted. Like it pisses me off. The more I learned the more I realize the world, like almost the entire reality that I've grown up in has been shaped by this particular group of so called chosen people who infiltrate and subvert and insinuate their way into every concentration of power and every concentration of influence, and they use it to not just control us, but to corrupt us. Moral corruption is a very, very big thing for them. But a big part of like Jewish competition or Jewish victory. They don't necessarily have to be better, They just have to make the enemies worse. If they can push their rivals down, then they end up higher by default, and that's still a victory. That's a win, and that's a really big part of you know, Jewish competition.
Speaker 1: Look at oxy cotton, you know, which was devastated white communities, not other communities too, but white in particularly exactly their family, you know, early life check. I'm sure you can guess who they are. If you don't, I'm sure you're very familiar with it. The Iraq War. I'm just speculating here, but maybe they needed some opium for that, right the poppy fields there, you know, And that's exactly what they did, and they took that and then just flooded it when we got one hundred thousand deaths a year ods from from oxy cotton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they can with their morality, with their morality, which again we would call inverted morality, they can say, well, it's not like we grab these people and pumped them full of drugs. Yeah, we didn't make them take it. They took it. And it's because they're corrupt, because they are inferior. They're inferior to us. That's why they destroy their lives while we're over here rich. We're rich because we're better and the money flows to us, and they are poor and riddled with diseases and riddled with addictions because they're worse. It's very convenient that they leave out the fact that they are the pushers of all this.
Speaker 1: Well, the family, they lied, manipulated studies to get it out right, they're fine, like seven million dollars, seven billion dollars. Sounds like a lot of money, but it's nothing good. Yeah, and they killed you know, you know, probably a couple million people. They should be in prison, but they should be said. They got they're rich, seven million dollars here, take it.
Speaker 2: Cost of doing business. Yeah, yeah, and in their morality, like in probably our morality, those people should be treated like a war criminal. It should probably be publicly executed exactly. Yeah, for mass murder. But we don't have that morality in our country. It's talmudic morality that is running our country. So it's kind of like fair game. If you can corrupt people into destroying themselves, then you know they're.
Speaker 1: Probably big one, which I never understood was a problem until recently. It was like poor and only fans because I grew up a generation gonna have access to it. But start talking. If that's a younger man in the podcast talk to getting addicted to porn, like eleven years old, that's insane about it. If I had a phone at eleven, I probably would have been looking at this stuff. So it just warfs her mind from a young age, men and women, and it's like no one wants to talk about it. But that is not healthy.
Speaker 2: And it's always been. Porn has always been jew controlled, not always in the United States, even in Europe. In Europe when there was like you know, porn in Weimar era Germany or even in the eighteen hundreds. What's really interesting this will trip you out. They're one of the sources that I have. I have a lot of sources from the eighteen hundreds because the eighteen hundreds was a time of great conflict between very powerful Jews, primarily in business and money and like finance, like like the Rothschilds for example, and then the you know, the sort of like aristocratic families of Europe. There was a lot of conflict between them, and basically they were trying to figure out which way Europe was going to go. A very common way of the people of the Jewish side gaining control over their adversaries was very similar to what Epstein was doing. Blackmail, sex, blackmail and sex bribery. Yeah, they were running these rings. They were running these very similar rings, you know, structured very similarly in the eighteen hundreds in Europe. And so Epstein, by no means is original at all. It's just a more advanced thing of what they've been doing for hundreds of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's easier now, it's going to be even easier with like that they can track all your phones information. It's kind of people need to just be like, Okay, fuck you, I did you know, but I guess if you get something extreme, like before homosexuality was such a sin you couldn't do it. Right now the one thing completely off limit, you know, if you have sex with like a kid, that's completely unacceptable. So do they do?
Speaker 2: They try to, and that's in their talent they've been doing in thousands of years.
Speaker 1: It's like the sixteen year old give someone a hand job, and it's like maybe they don't even know she's underage. At some point you got to just be like, fuck you, bro, it's like you're really evena let a six year old given a hand job be what controls our fucking government.
Speaker 2: Well, that's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. It's bad. One hundred percent agree with you. It's bad. But it's like the fact that that's like, what's fucking controlling our government? It's absurd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they have in their literal religious holy book it's okay to uh, you know, you can have sex with a child that's under three because of their bizarre rationalization.
Speaker 1: Well, it's very very is the guy doesn't even like know the girl's age. They can make her look older and then it's like, oh, got you.
Speaker 2: Oh I think they do that. Yeah, I think that's something that they've been doing a long time. Yeah, in order to entrap people. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Then it's like you didn't even know, but yet you're fucking fucked if you do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then they would and then they could always blame it on the person because it'd be like, well, you're you still you still succumb to the temptation, you fell for it? Yeah, exactly. Stupid stupid, immoral goyam. That's something that is. That's why the morality like it's it's like the nature.
Speaker 1: Of the war is like a moral war. We didn't make watch the porn. We didn't make you take the dogs cotton, which is it is true, there's some truth to that, right, both sides are responsible.
Speaker 2: They just flood you with it. They flood you with it, and they surround you with it, and they let you destroy yourself with it. And then they kick back and be like, well, it's all we did was allow your own immorality to conquer you, and you proved our point that you our inferior to us. And it's like, technically that's right, but it's there if they were actually.
Speaker 1: It takes responsibility. I'm not saying it's justified, like we need takes my ability for our actions too.
Speaker 2: Well, It's like, yeah, like in our in our you know, belief system, who is more responsible a drug dealer pushing like a drug dealer pushing you know, selling drugs, sic, kids in the sty or the kids as a pusher? Right yeah, so but but again in their morality, the pushers are not liable. It's the people who do the things that are liable. So that's why you have that incompatibility. And this incompatibility between their morality and Christian morality has been a thing for you know, since the beginning of Christianity hundreds of years in Europe, there was always this issue with Jews being fundamentally incompatible with the civilizations they lived in because of their perverse morals. Like there's no they could not co exist. They literally could not co exist. It's impossible for them to co exist. This was widely known and understood, and in the eighteen hundreds of late eighteen hundreds, it kind of like reached a boiling point, this conflict and this this this untenable situation of them trying to co exist. They reached a point where they were like one side or the other has to win. Who's it going to be more than likely it was going to be the Gentile side, because that is the more numerous side, the more powerful side. And there was you know, like you said earlier, there's over a thousand times the Gentiles had kicked out the Jews. But this time the Jews had tremendous financial power, They had control of the media, and they had already gotten their hooks into a lot of government officials, and they were, you know, controlling a lot of the governments, particularly France. France was very and in England also. England and France by the end of the eighteen hundreds were very very controlled by Jews. Germany was not so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's why, you know, France and England declared war on Germany. Most people think it's Germany that declared that war. They don't, they don't teach you that part in history.
Speaker 2: And the United States can't forget the United States because the United States was w Yeah, the United States did not have I think in the early United States, like let's say, let's take the nineteen twenties, I think England was heavily controlled by its Jewish elements, you know, media and finance and stuff. So was France. Right in the United States, I think the control wasn't complete, but it was in the works. But that's when you had someone like Henry Ford come along and publish The International jew Yeah, and that was that was considered to be a very you know it was. It was like a best seller.
Speaker 1: And you hear me Ford real quick. He's one of the most important American businessmen to ever live. He doubled the wages, literally paid doubles. Everyone else had to match it. So he shot wages up. He's just like, he cut the work week down to forty hours. Before then they were people like sixty hours. He made cars affordable. This was just like it absolutely when it was important Americans ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he put all of that at risk just to make this, you know, to get people to be aware of this threat, this threat. And the reason he was aware of this threat was because he saw the threat coming over from Europe and infiltrating the United States. So traditionally, the United States did not have that much of a you know, a Jewish controlling element to you know, the behind the scenes, but it was starting to come into the United States.
Speaker 1: You could see it.
Speaker 2: He could see it, and a big place was Hollywood. You know, the emergence of the Hollywood industry in the twenties and thirties, it was all Jews from Europe exactly, and they were all coming over from Europe. So you know, you have this industry. You know, they didn't take over Hollywood, they literally created it from the ground up. It is a it is a an industry of Jewish invention and domination and it always has been so. To be in someone's position like Henry Ford, he sees that there's this controlling element that is very powerful and very subversive, and it's like they're popping up everywhere. And I think he was probably agitated by that in the same way that we're agitated by it now. But he had the resources to hire a whole staff and publish that book newspaper book, just he did The Dearborn Independent. Yeah, that's crazy. In fact, he released his book as a series of basically like you know, partial books in his newspaper and only later where they taken and then all compiled into an actual book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, such a great American. I want to make a little mini documentary. Maybe I'll have you back out.
Speaker 2: I know, Yeah, I would like to work about. I would like to work on that.
Speaker 1: Two hours in, we're about twenty percent through the notes you sent me. Let's say a couple I'll tell you have you on again, Let's hit a couple of important points to kind of rap with.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure, Well, the biggest thing that I think people need to understand, and I did say this earlier, but I really want to reiterate it. We have a predominant Christian society in the United States that most people are Christian. It's not required to be, but that is what most people are. And I think Christianity is a fundamentally good religion and there's great people who are Christians. However, Christian Christianity in America has been poisoned, and it has been it's effectively being mind controlled by this Jewish element that pretty much took control of it in the late eighteen hundreds and early nineteen hundreds. There's a whole bunch there. There was an individual, very influential individual named Pastor Stephen Darby. He is basically the origin of the dispensationalist belief, which is, you know, where we get the idea of the God's chosen people and the you know, Israel pastor Stephen Darby. He's sort of like the origin point for dispensationalism, which later will morph into Christian Zionism. And then you've probably heard of the Schofield Bible. It's called it's actually called the Scofield Reference Bible. This individual Scofield, I believe his name was Cyrus Scofield. He was he published a Bible. He didn't change the Bible. What he did was make a bunch of commentary notes that was basically saying how to read the Bible. And if there's a book that you have and it's a little bit difficult to read, but then there's a column on the side that's saying how to read this or how to understand this, that's where you're going to go because it's easier. It's like a shortcut, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the Bible get hard to read now, which but I've never read it. And this guy's like a con man. He had a Jewish attorney funding.
Speaker 2: Him, that's right. Yeah, he's like a low level just scammer exactly. And and and so so he was the distributor of this new book that they wanted to get into the hands of basically every Christian and pastor Stephen Darby was like the ideological foundation of Christian Zionism. So and then you have a bunch of dark money behind that, you know, distributing this Bible and stuff. And it was a very popular Bible because it's not just a Bible. It's a Bible that tells you how to read the Bible and what to think about it. It's basically installing opinions about the Bible.
Speaker 1: In your heart is written so different, right, So so oh this means, yeah, exactly, bless Israel.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how it reads. Yeah, So within a few decades you end up having the emergence of Christian Zionism, and you end up having a tradition in the United States, which is a fairly new country. Right. We don't have thousands of years of history like Europe, and we don't have this very long tradition of the Catholic Church. We don't have a long tradition of like sort of anti Jewish sentiment. There wasn't, you know, expulsions of Jews going back centuries in the United States. It's a it's a new country. It's kind of like being built. So that's why in this new country that's being built. They had a lot of success programming into this, you know, this young country, the idea of Judeo Christian civilization. Jews and Christians together, they're like brother and sister, their pals, their buddies, they're intertwined, Whereas Europeans would have been like, what do you do not realize these are our enemies going back thousand of yours. So you have this yeah christ yeah, literally, so you have this idea of Judeo Christianity that comes about and in time. What we've observed is that in American and particularly the Evangelic I mean you don't you know, Orthodox Christians don't believe this, most Catholics don't, but Evangelical Protestant Christians, which is the majority of Christians in the United States, they have this concept of putting Jews in Israel on a pedestal, and that as a result of that, you have this horrible situation that we're in now where you we can tell people a lot of Jewish beliefs and Jewish morality, how it's problematic, how they infiltrate and subvert society, how it's very we have a people who's basically their moral code is fundamentally incompatible with the moral code of not just Christians but almost everybody else, and they're running things. You can tell them all that, you can provide evidence, and yet at the end of the day, many Christians will still say, well, I still gotta do it because their God's chosen, because if I don't go along with it, I won't get into heaven. And they really believe that. So they're in effect they're effectively an army working in the service of these this you know, conquering people who they have a lot of diabolical agendas and malevolent you know, activities like the genocide and Gaza, which has been going on a long time.
Speaker 1: It made people be like whoa, yeah, a lot.
Speaker 2: And what's crazy is you have people I'm sure you're traditionally would consider yourself a conservative, right, you know, and I mean not.
Speaker 1: A hardcore conservative that people consider me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stay with me. I just say like, I'm generally right way, you know, certainly not a liberal, but yeah, far from a liberal. But the sort of pro gaza, anti Israel thing is traditionally a liberal position. So it's been weird being someone who has conservative beliefs and conservative values in a conservative lifestyle and then you find yourself you're kind of like falling into that group. But that's how confused they have us. They have us confused because they've been messing with our heads for generations, so big A big message I have for modern Christians is to open your eyes to that arrangement because it's very, very bad. It's creating moral injury to not just these Christians who believe it and support it, but to future Christians who are gonna say I don't want anything to do with Christianity because there's no way I will ever say that these horrible people are the chosen people and that there I have to obey all of their rules and all their god are else I won't go to heaven. I'm just not going to be religious at all.
Speaker 1: Then, yeah, I would like to say something to the Protestants. Martin Luther. Isn't that the main reformer of the religion, the guy that looked up to after Jesus. I believe he wrote a book.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, like publish that book goes hard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, yes it does. I was thinking that was extreme. You're like, okay, so this is the guy who the religion, the reformer Martin Luther is the guy. I don't know enough about the religion, but I think he's like the guy they kind of look after Jesus that brought it to what it is today.
Speaker 2: He's supposed to be someone to look up to. Is one of their greats, right. He's basically a reformer of the Catholic Church. He had a lot of problems with the Catholic Church. There's no compatibility with them.
Speaker 1: No. In Christians are Protestants.
Speaker 2: And yet where I live in Texas, not too far there's a Mountain Zion Lutheran Church. And I think that's so funny. It's a Lutheran church and it's called Zion. Imagine, and I think, yeah, exactly. And I think most Lutherans and most Protestants in general, they have no idea of the origin of these beliefs. They don't realize that for nineteen hundred years, Christianity and Judaism were fundamental enemies to their core, completely incompatible. They were spiritual enemies. Now Jews understand that very well. They're perfect. Yeah, they're completely aware that Christianity is their longtime enemy. Christians have no idea. Modern Christians have no idea. They actually are living in a state of not just peace with their ancient enemy, but they're actually serving their ancient enemy, and that practically worship me. Yeah, they put them on a pedestal, and that the fact that that is the case just should show people how confused we've become. We've had our minds just know, like scrambled eggs, and we can't even discern reality, what, you know, not even our.
Speaker 1: Faults with the you know, they have the control of all of Hollywood, all of all the media and publishing, and they fund all of the pastors. Always the good guys, they're always the victims. It's like it's so like hard Eve, when you first starts speaking say anything as a Jew, You're like you're basically like, oh, should I shouldn't do this? You know, it's like you know, you know, you're not supposed to ever criticize you, right, You get so easy to be like, oh, Muslims are dirty, you know, San Dieg are terrorists. No one thinks twice right and Jew and mock Christian. That has changed some, but it's still they're trying to literally talk about passing laws and.
Speaker 2: Right and no one else is talking about passing laws.
Speaker 1: Not anti Muslims, anti Christian because.
Speaker 2: They don't have control of the government and other view.
Speaker 1: But one of the things just popped my head is pretty damn interesting. When I was young, I read a few atheist books and they went hard after Christianity and Islam. Right, the writers Sam Harris, there's a couple of them, all Jewish. Interesting that hit me like, oh oh shit, this was propaganda.
Speaker 2: And they're promoting atheism for their rivals.
Speaker 1: But they won't, they don't. They completely bashed Christianity and Islam these books. They don't even really mention, right, Judaism, They kind of skip over that.
Speaker 2: And you know, and that's like communism was atheists, right. A fundamental part of communism is atheism. And yet if you look at the way the Bolshevik Revolution emerge, they burned tens of thousands of churches, they killed thousands of Christian leaders, you know, priests and pastors and such. They killed millions. In fact, I think tens of millions are predominantly white Russian Christians. But the synagogues and the rabbis, they were left alone.
Speaker 1: Death penalty for criticizing franti simitism.
Speaker 2: That was real, right, be real, looked up it was right. So they claimed to be atheists, right, like you said, they're atheists. And that's why I say they claim to be atheists. They can say they're atheists when they can secretly still be Jewish. Right, But when you look on the surface, what actually happened. There's many reports of this, by the way, many many reports. In fact, the US State Department in nineteen nineteen it published a lengthy, well documented report that basically said that, yes, the about eighty five percent of the Bolsheviks are Jews. Even had a congressional hero back.
Speaker 1: Then, and every one day I asked rock like, I named me fifty historical figures that said, you know, the Bolsheviks for Jewish. And it was like Churchill, Hitler, a lot of characters. It was just like everyone big that it was as well, it would give me the quotes it was as well.
Speaker 2: Basically everybody knew it.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was as well accepted the Bolsheviks for Jewish. It wasn't like something people debated or argued. It was just like a fact.
Speaker 2: It was reported everywhere.
Speaker 1: Everyone just how they can just turn his story upside down? Yeah, so well before people where they can find you again, you're.
Speaker 2: So my website is Cato Dzora dot com. I have the Talman course on there. I go into you know, like I said, I try to really break it down and make it systematic so people can understand that. And I put a lot of Talmud quotes in there. There's a lot of quotes in there, like dozens of them where you might have seen them on the Internet or something and maybe you know, you thought there's no way that could be true, But in there I break it down for you and I have a lot of explanation and stuff. And then Cato dot Dozora at Instagram that's where I post most of my social media stuff. Trying to branch out to the other ones too. Because you're so busy.
Speaker 1: YouTube started, I think that would be going to so much. We barely scratch the surface of the day. It was just and then you go over two hours though it's kind of like, yeah, come back for another one.
Speaker 2: No, it's really interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: We could keep going before we wrap any important points.
Speaker 2: That well, I think the most important thing is coming back to do some more and talk about the protocols of the Elders's Eye.
Speaker 1: That'd be a good when to go in depth on that.
Speaker 2: I would love to do that, yeah, because it's really.
Speaker 1: Only like briefly overlooked it, But just reading all headlines of them all was just like, whoa, they know it's really interesting.
Speaker 2: In my ebook on it, I break it down so I give like an explanation of of, you know, everything, like the general overview or whatever, and then I go through point by point and I have a bunch of quotes.
Speaker 1: What's up, you say, like what they say they're going to do, and then you can almost you can almost show how they've done that exactly. Yeah, that's that's kind of a whoa thing? You seeing that it is? You say, yeah, sure it's an anti Semitic foregery. Yeah, but when exactly what they said has happened by these people, right, you should you should least be asking questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it is. It is honestly a profound document, like in the history, because I've always been really into politics and history and stuff, and there's some really profound ones, like if you thought about dark politics, whoever would say the most famous dark political text is probably the Machiavelli is the Prince, Yeah, Machabelian the uh. But in the Protocols you see something that's quite a bit darker than Machiavelli. It's a lot darker I.
Speaker 1: Read, but I need to have just read like the highlights quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's darker and it's a lot more because Machiavelli was basically speaking to a prince and he's saying, young prince, if you want to be you know, in power, whatever, you have to do these diabolical things, and you have to be brutal. The Protocols is saying we whoever we is, we are in a position now to take over the entire world. And if we stick to this plan that we're laying out, we have it. And they knew it was going to take generations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just crazy. It's a multi generational plan.
Speaker 2: Be like plan, Yeah, about one hundred year plan we're getting. Yeah, and then one hundred years later, here we are, and like I said, twenty two point five give or take out of twenty four have definitely been accomplished.
Speaker 1: Maybe just a coincidence, maybe not just like everything else, it's a coincidence, anti Semitic coincidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that would I mean, that will be really eye opening. So the Talmud course is really good. The protocols is really good. I mean, with those two things, you're really opening up your mind to not just the history of like these you know, Jewish revolutionaries and stuff, but it's really important to understand their morality, their moral code, and their vision for the world. What are their goals? Where are they trying to move the world, Because whether we like it or not, they're in a position of control that is so powerful. If they want to move the world into a direction, they will, they will move eight billion people into the directions that they choose. So what direction is that going to be? We need to know that. And when you look at their prophecies, when you look at their values, when you look at their visions for their world, their goals and all stuff, it's terrifying because for the most part it involves destroying almost all their rivals and slaving the rest and being in a position of dominance over everyone. Because again it goes all the way back to the earliest parts of the Bible. They're the chosen people, they're superior, everyone else's inferior, and therefore they deserve to rule over everyone. And if everyone understands that that is their moral code, then we should understand that there is a massive threat there, and if they're running things that is threatening to us. We may not perceive it as a threat in the moment, but if you realize where they're trying to take the world, it's very threatening and something has to be done about it.
Speaker 1: Like the Third Temple for example. That's like they're legitimately like talking about rebuilding that sacrificing the Red Hat on World War three to bring back the Antichrist.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm sure they will, And that's basically what we are familiar with. If you're a conspiracy theorist in your past, you've heard of it as referred to as the New World Order, but it is pretty much perfectly in line with the future of Jewish prophecy, so you can just call it the jew the jew World Order. The New World Order basically is the jew World Order. It's just slightly rebranded and slightly monetized. Yeah, like the idea of the anti Christ coming back, you know, that's the same as the Jewish machiaki Jesus are.
Speaker 1: Trying to bring back. And this is so bizarre watching these Christians go along with it. Hey man, thanks so much, We'll do it. Yeah, absolutely, we could easily just keep it.
Speaker 2: I look forward to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we barely scratch the service, but it's interesting right. As many of you know, I have many controversial guests, so that comes at a cost of being demonetized everywhere. So if you want to support the program, go to a fightbackpodcast dot com and I have all kinds of merch on there, whether it's jiu jitsu, fighting, political and other accessories. And thanks for the support.