Speaker 1: Lulujah, Good morning, Church. Let stand in prayer of the Word.
Speaker 2: Thought.
Speaker 1: We thank you for your touch on our lives. We thank you for the ministry of the Word in our midst. We welcome you to shake the ground of our hearts, shake the ground of our nation. I'll give you the praise for it in Jesus' name. Everybody said, Amen, you may be seated. I want to I want to start with some thoughts out of last week Isaiah nine six through seven. We talked about a government of peace for to us a child is born, to us as son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. Everybody say, government on his shoulders, and he will be called wonderful counselor Mighty God, everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace, there will be no end. Remember, I prefer a different translation than the NIV which we have here. I prefer New American New King James ZESV some of these others King James even which says of the increase of his government of peace, there shall be no end. It's an increase, it's a progression. So yes, it's great, but it's increasing. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing it and upholding it with justice and righteousness. So remember, well, last week we talked about he's reigning on two thrones. He's a king and a priest. Right, he's a king and a priest. He's reigning on two thrones. He's reigning on the throne of Melkezedic. That's his priestly ministry. He's reigning on the throne of David. That's his kingly ministry. So he's fulfilling both. Everybody say both with me. This morning, he will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness. From that time on and forever, the zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this. The zeal of the Lord in you, the zeal of the Lord and you. It's the zeal of the Lord and you. It's not just the zeal of the Lord in some ambiguous arena. It's not just the zeal of the Lord somewhere out there in outer space. The zeal of the Lord's been loosed in you. You are the partner of God in government, not just the partner of God in churches and priestly ministry SAMN. So what we talked about last week a little bit is that God is working to bring forth a government of peace, a government that is on the shoulders of Jesus in and through the hearts of all of those who trust in Jesus.
Speaker 2: Meaning then we.
Speaker 1: All have to shoulder government, we all have to embrace government, we all have to be involved in government. And that's what made this nation great in the beginning, and in the first place, what made this nation great was the vision that the forefathers had that government would be representative of the people. So the church would carry the priestly, the government would carry the three branches. Out of Isaiah thirty three twenty two, the government would carry the judicial, the legislative, and the executive. Thank you, legislative is the law. So I want to go over. Let me read that one to you. But I don't know if you knew some of this stuff, right, but I'm supposing you probably didn't. I'm just making you happy reminding you of what you alread knew because your genius is But Isaiah thirty three twenty two, for the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver. Or law maker. The Lord is our king, he will save us. This scripture was the inspiration of the founding fathers for the three benches of government. The Lord is no Now you got to recognize the Lord is our judge, The Lord is our lawgiver, The Lord is our king. You got to recognize. This is governments flowing out of the Lord. They understood that, they thought they had a vision of that. They discerned that a nation that would stand would have to be built on not man made laws, but built on the government that is the Lord. So even this, you know this passage. I told you last week. I tormented you. I told you last week that the government shall be upon his shoulders. The fulfillment of that means that those who are his shoulder government. It also means some other things, though, I mean, there's some other stuff that it means, and I think this is important. It means that the government will be upon his word, The government will be upon his stature, the government will be upon his character, the government will be upon his truth, The government will be upon his law, his commandments. Right, So this is this is it's interesting and it's interesting to note that the priestly ministry is also upon his stature, we're called the priestly ministry is called to grow up into the fullness of the stature.
Speaker 2: This is Ephesian chapter four.
Speaker 1: That Jesus, and you'll also notice the priestly ministry, though it belongs to him, he's the high priest. Guess what he's done. He's distributed to us. He even said in John twenty through twenty twenty through twenty two, he said he breathed on them, and he said, who's ever's sins you forgive?
Speaker 2: They are forgiven.
Speaker 1: He was releasing priestly ministry to us. The authority to represent him in bringing people to the cross and announcing their sins forgiven was given to the church the Ecclesea. And so the priestly ministry has been distributed to us, but also the kingly ministry. And he distributed the priestly ministry. And he said, I'm giving five offices to the church, and he names an apostle, prophet, pastor, teacher, evangelist.
Speaker 2: I'm testing you.
Speaker 1: Ephesians four eight through eleven. And then he says, and these offices will remain to equip the body of Christ into the word is Doma, into the word ministry. They'll equip the body of Christ into the fullness in ministry, into the fullness of the stature of the faith that belongs to the Sun. So we're growing up into the stature of Him. And this is what it is for us to carry the ministry. We shoulder the ministry of Jesus in the priestly realm. And we've done a pretty good job with that. We've done a fairly good job. The church has done a fairly good job of that. The church could do better. Could the church do better? Could you do better than the church could do better? Okay, So but we've got this and we're running after it and we want to do better.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: But we also he's trying to tell us we also shoulder government. That the government is on his shoulders. And he carries three roles, like three offices in government, like he carries five offices in the priestly ministry.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 1: He carries the role of judge, he carries the role of lawgiver, he carries the role of king. This is and these also are fleshed out through us whose shoulder government with him because we've embraced it, because we aren't only representatives of him in his priestly ministry. We are representacive of Him in his kingly ministry. So Revelation one six, we are a kingdom of priests and kings. He has made us a kingdom of priests and kings, that we would not only bring heaven to earth like the dispensing of salvation and healing and righteousness, but we would also bring the government of heaven to earth with justice and righteousness and truth.
Speaker 2: We bring both.
Speaker 1: And I tormented you a little last week by saying that we as a people, we have shirked the kingly responsibility we have. We've abdicated it, We've given it away, We've let others take it, We've said we didn't want it. We didn't even recognize it as a calling over here. If I feel like I'm called to ministry, that means I'm called to preach.
Speaker 2: Whoa nellie.
Speaker 1: But if I'm called the ministry, I mean but if I'm called the government, Oh that's a bummer. I haven't even seen this as a dignified calling, a calling wherein I needed to receive an anointing, where in I'm dignified and and treated with dignity in the body of Christ. You're called the government. Oh you're called to be an attorney. You're called the law. Oh yeah, we'll talk to you later. Where's the preachers, where's the prophets? We've been all excited about the priestly side, but we haven't been excited about the kingly side. God is saying we need to wake up and be called back into and love and honor the kingly calling. Because the kingly calling is an anointed calling of Christ, just as the priestly calling. This is just as valid of a calling as the priestly calling. Anything over here to do with the priestly, any of those offices of ministry, this is just as valid, just as powerful, just as anointed, just as needful. We need to embrace this. And it means judicial, It means laws, and it means it's the third one I keep forgetting executive Brench kingly, are you hearing me? Our forefathers knew this, They knew this, They studied this when they when they came over here, they came over with prayer. They wrote up the may Mayflower Compact? Was it the may foul Compact? Help me, honey, they wrote up this Mayflower. I mean they had all this stuff right and so, and they had prayer, and they knew that the value of the laws that were resting on the word of God. So when they wrote the Constitution, when they were drafting the laws of our nation, they were mindful of the Word of God. They were thinking about the Word of God. They actually turned to and went to the civil laws of the Word of God as well as the Ten Commitments. They were looking within those laws to see, okay, because if we have these laws as the foundation of our nation, then what's going to happen is we're going to have a prospering people, and it's going to be inviting God to be present and acknowledging Him. As we do that, then God's blessing is going to be on the nation. Whether you're a believer or not, whether you have acknowledged you Jesus are not there, You're going to be under a covering of blessing because we've embraced the laws of God.
Speaker 2: This is super important.
Speaker 1: But now what we see is we see that as unrighteousness has increased, and you know, unrighteousness is not unrighteousness or the wicked. They are not a majority in the nation, but as the minority has gotten emboldened, and as they've gotten loud, and as the Church has hid its head in the auditorium, and hid its head in the sanctuary, and hid itself not in the sand, but kind of like in the sand. Right, you put your head down in the sand, and you can't see, and.
Speaker 2: You la la la la la.
Speaker 1: God is sovereign. God is sovereign, And so well, he'll just we just have more meetings here at the house. He'll just take care of all this in his sovereignty. Here's what happens. His sovereignty is meant to be fleshed out through those who walk with him. His sovereignty is fleshed out through you and me. So if you and me are not partnering with him, I do nothing unless I show the prophets. This is what the Bible says, He partners with us. Somebody else thought that it would work this way as well. Do you remember who that was? I don't know if you remember, But there was a bunch of people who were the multi inherited generations of a promise to inherit the promised land. Do you remember that? And so the time wasn't right, and it still wasn't right, and it wasn't time to go in. And one of the reasons they couldn't go in is God said through the prophets that the sin of the Amorite has not come to full maturety. And so because to go in and possess the Promised Land, they were to go in and judge the seven nations that were there. Those nations had to be judged, but their iniquity had not come to a full up yet, and so it wasn't time to go in. But there was a day when it was time to go in. There was a day when God said, all right, it's time to go in and possess the Promised Land. But there was a generation who wouldn't believe. There was a generation who where we be not able generation? There was a generation. Are you here what I'm saying. I'm talking about God's sovereignty because the church. One of the faults with the Church is we've hidden our head in the sand of God, his sovereign. So He's gonna put on the president whoever he wants in there. I don't even need to vote. He's just going to take care of everything down the county city building, no matter what.
Speaker 2: I don't even need to show up. All I need to do is go to a prayer meeting. God does these things? Is this a God? I have to my head? What is this?
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm just pointing the abbreviation of a mountain mt. Hello, somebody, we haven't been partnering with God appropriately, because what happens in sovereignty is God needs us to hear what he's saying, see what he's saying, see what he's doing, and then partner with him with appropriate expression. And that isn't just expression here in the house, but it's lifting up our lives and pouring our lives into the culture, the culture we've been convinced to abandon. But this is our nation, this is our earth, This is our earth. The earth belongs to the Lord. The meek shall inherit the So thinking about God's sovereignty, we have to stop thinking God's going to do what he wants to do all by himself. That's what the Israelite people did. And so what happened is that through their unbelief and through their small thinking and seeing that the land was full of giants, God said, oh, I can't take this generation in. Well, that's confusing. Didn't you say it's time to go in. Yeah, well, didn't you say that we should go in? Yeah, well, then why don't you take us in? Because you won't believe. So you have to partner your faith with me. If you'll partner, all of you Israelites, listen to me, If you'll partner your faith with me, then we can go in.
Speaker 2: Because you already said, these.
Speaker 1: Seven nations are stronger, greaterier, and mightier than us, and they're nations of war. So you don't have the ability to go in and whoop up on them and inherit the Promised Land on your own. The only way you're going to go in and inherit the Promised Land is if you look to me in faith and then I do the whooping while you do the merchant. That's the only way it'll work. There has to be a faith expression. So so God's sovereignty crashed and burned for a full generation until that generation died.
Speaker 2: That generation had to die off.
Speaker 1: And God said, okay, I couldn't get you generation, but I.
Speaker 2: Can get your babies.
Speaker 1: So, Joshua and Caleb, I want you to have Sunday school, Monday school, Tuesday school, Thursday school, Friday school, Saturday school, and then start with Sunday School again. Let's just teach this generation faith. We're gonna teach him how to believe God. We're gonna teach him for miracles. We're gonna teach him to partner with angels. We're gonna teach him that God, who have parted the Red Sea for their parents, can do anything. And then we're gonna raise up a generation of faith. And guess what, I can partner with them because they'll partner with me by believing. And we'll go in and even though the giants look big, we'll drive them out and dispossess them.
Speaker 2: How we gonna do it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it with sling shots to their tuber charged by angels. We're gonna do it with arrows that release fieries, storms of hailstones. We're gonna do it with all sorts of stuff. Don't worry about that. Just walk with me and obey. Come on, let's march. This is this is we We gotta we gotta be thinking that, yes, God is sovereign, but the miracles he wants to do in the priestly ministry and in government, these miracles they have to occur as we agree with them and partner with him and put shoe leather to what he's saying and doing and actually show up. We have to show up. We can't say, well, that's not my realm. Well he's sovereign, he'll just take care of it. Well it's not happening because he doesn't want us to well, evils increasing anyway. We that's not no, no, no, no no, we're missing it. We're missing it. If that's our attitude, and we will be like that generation, God won't be able to use this appropriately and God will have to raise up a generation. He'll be trying to do something with our kids. Hello, somebody, I was gonna make a statement there about a bunch of you needed to get pregnant, but I'll just skip that one. So this is what we're seeing now, is this massive pushback. We're seeing this, and part of why we're seeing the pushback is God has released his word of a billion soul harvest. Satan's having a fit. Secondly, we're seeing a big pushback because we've been so focused on the rapture and getting out of here that we have not occupied and been after it aggressively in a warfare means.
Speaker 2: Thirdly, because of that.
Speaker 1: Also, we've been filled with hope instead of filled with faith, I mean filled with hopelessness instead of faith. And so a hopeless army Ezequiel thirty seven is a dead army. And you know, fourthly, we've been slothful, we've been prayerless, we've been self absorbed, prosperity focus, we've been everything under the sun except for being the warfare people were supposed to be. We are called to war now it you know, right now, it's happening. I mean, if we don't wake up right now, then we're gonna lose the war for a generation because satan ainate plan. That isn't that isn't a word, but I'll just use it. Satan aint planned, Satan nate plan. Now you can, you can hit your you put your head down your video games and and you can put your little head down in the sand of churchism. You can. But I'm telling you, Satan nate plan. He wants the entire earth. He wants the people of the earth. He wants your neighbors, he wants everybody, he wants your children, he wants everybody. And he ain't planned. This is a spiritual battle. This is a spiritual war. This is spiritual fighting. This is this is the real deal. So, you know, we've seen some of the stuff happening recently. Now, some of what we've seen happening recently is because Satan knows something. This is very interesting. Satan is the man of lawlessness. Satan is the spirit of lawlessness. He's the spirit of chaos and anarchy. And what he knows is that the law draws people to God. Lawlessness pushes people away from God. Lawlessness pushes people away from God. The law draws people to God.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Satan knows that.
Speaker 1: So you can see all of these things that are going on recently before COVID, during COVID, some of this was brought to light during COVID, but the decriminalizing of criminal activity, the minimizing of crime or prison times or reduction or elimination, the sorrow's fact prosecutors and the decriminalizing that they are being, that they're expressing and their state are in their governments, the left leaning governmental leaders changing the definition of felonies and crimes in their states. All of this stuff that's going on. This is Satan working to reduce the law and to expand lawlessness. Lawlessness is what he flourishes in. And the hope in the demonic mind is that lawlessness pushes people away from God, therefore circumventing the billion soul harvest. All the while, while this is happening, Christians, we're put on our thumbs or picking our nose.
Speaker 2: We're touting in church.
Speaker 1: You know, we're doing all sorts of well, I mean, at that age you can, but I mean, you know, but I mean, you know all this, But.
Speaker 2: No, we got to wake up church, Church, We got to wake.
Speaker 1: Up Listen, listen, listen, listen, listen. Then then what's happening is we got this thing going on all across the nation. We got a bunch of Christian folks saying, yeah, that's right, we shouldn't have no Christian laws. We got to push them. We can't have any Bible based laws. We're going to offend people. We're going to drive people away from the Lord if we have that stuff. I mean, we're no longer a Christian nation anyway.
Speaker 2: Who do we think we are? We got to calm down.
Speaker 1: And so we got all these Christians they're like, that's Christian nationalism. We can't force that on folk. You know, we can't be doing that. Well, we've done it for over two hundred years. It's been working fine. You got to retard gene that kicked in or something. What's going on. It's been working just fine. It's been working just fine. And so and we got all these Christian consider Well, yeah, you can't legislate morality. God's been doing it for a long time. I don't know where what planet you just arrived from. Anyway, Listen, it's not Christians legislating morality anyway. All we're doing is reading the book, and we're saying to one another, the book applies to every person. God legislates morality. God is law maker. That's Isaiah thirty three twenty two. God is lawmaker. We're smart if we just figure out what laws He's made, and then we abide by those, and we publish those one to another, and we call the violation of those one to another.
Speaker 2: When we harm one another a crime, that's a crime. Hello. Well okay, and.
Speaker 1: So we got Christians doing this, and I understand a little bit. I mean I understood. They almost sucked me in. I was getting seduced by this thing. Yeah, yeah, that's right. We can't legislate morality. Yeah, yeah, we got to be careful. Yeah, we got to be kid. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we got to win heart.
Speaker 1: And if you don't win the heart, big deal, you know. I mean, we don't want just outward behavior, you know kind of a thing, and you know, we got to win the heart, you know, that kind of a thing. And so I was getting sucked into it myself. I was getting sucked into it. Then I read the Bible. The Bible sheds a lot of light on stupid ideas, and the Bible says, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: God gave us the law to push us toward faith. And God uses the law to drive people toward faith. And the law is actually a tutor. It's it's a disciplinarian.
Speaker 2: Actually.
Speaker 1: That actually draw because it shows all of us how miserable we are, and every one of us, our lives are measured up against the law, and then we come up short, and then we feel like a pile of poop, and then.
Speaker 2: We've got to go.
Speaker 1: This is a special sermon today, You're we got every I haven't cussed yet. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't like cussing. I don't even like that.
Speaker 1: I don't cuss at home is as bad as it gets. But we might have more of that coming in a minute. I don't know, but I'm just telling you we got I got a revelation on this. I begin to get a revelation in the word is that, Oh this is Satan's up to something. And now he's getting all the Christians to agree. Yeah, you can't legislate morality, so then let's pass those Okay, Well, let's just make all drugs legal.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Let's do that like Oregon does that, Washington did that in Massachusetts. So that let's make all abortions. Yeah, you can kill your baby, let's make all that legal. We don't want to be putting nothing on nobody, and we don't want to we don't want to offend any sinners. That'd be a bad that's bad, stupid, that's stupid. This is stupid.
Speaker 2: This what this is.
Speaker 1: And part of this, part of this is believe it or not. Part of this why it's so popular in the church is because this is it's it's the secret, secret sensitive model seekre sensitive Christian church growth is that if we make people feel bad, they won't come to church, or they won't come to Jesus. We're gonna drive them away from God. And so we can't make people feel bad. We need to make people feel good. And so don't tell people that they're sinning.
Speaker 2: That's bad.
Speaker 1: Like, don't even tell anybody that they got a bad trade. Don't even do that, you know, just just love everybody, Love everybody with stupidity, a love that will not a love that will not draw them up into the royalty that they're actually called to. So we kind of bought into some of this. You hear me, we've kind of I don't know, maybe you've talked that way. Yeah, yeah, you can't legislate morality. Well, no, all morality is actually legislated. And I got another thought for you is that when you pass some of these stupid laws, you're actually legislating Satan's morality. So whose morality are you going to legislate? Because you cannot avoid legislating morality? So are you going to legislate Satan's Are you going to legislate the lords? Here's this revelation. I got this revelation I got, you know, about the Word of God because and I want to go to Galatians are out of time we're out of time. Go to Galatians. Go to Galatians, Chapter three, verse twenty one. Pardon, Oh, I love this congregation. This is my this is my home. We got we got some fiery up people here. We got real Christians. We got real Christians at New Horizon. Now this is listen, listen, listen, what's happened. The church is afraid you'll leave. The church is afraid to tell the truth because you might get offended. The church is afraid you might get offended and not tied. Woe be it unto.
Speaker 2: You that you get upset with the preacher and not give.
Speaker 1: And so we're just going to feed you these stupid, little silly sermons that don't really.
Speaker 2: Do anything.
Speaker 1: You know, sitting here, the Lord was talking to me during worship, and he reminded me, Matthew five. He reminded me that what happens with this kind of church, and it's happening in Europe. It's happened in Europe. Europe's way ahead of us in this backsliding. And by the way, Newsom calls it progressive. Right left people call this progressive. The more back slain you get, the more progressive they call it. Oh, you're really progressive. No, you're not progressive. You're actually retreating back into Satanism. You're retreating back into being under demonic rulers.
Speaker 2: Which will soon have us.
Speaker 1: Devouring one another and soon have our nations in poverty. These nations that progress this way actually move into poverty, tribalism, witchcraft, poverty. It's coming to a nation near you. In Europe right now, they're ahead of us in progressivism. It's demonism. This isn't progressive thought. This is demonic thought. Are we got to recognize it and realize that we're in a battle, and God's calling us to the forefront of the battle, even if we're a Gideon group and even if those watching, because we know this is the word of the Lord, and so we're not afraid of a dollar not coming in.
Speaker 2: We're not going.
Speaker 1: To preach some lie so that we're afraid that somebody might leave.
Speaker 2: We're going to.
Speaker 1: Preach the truth because this is what will grow true believers. This was what will fortify true believers. This is what will strengthen the true body of Christ. So he reminded me out of Matthew chapter five, what's happened in Europe If the salt loses its saber, then it's good for nothing, only meant to be trampled upon. The Church in Europe is trampled upon. And it says, if the salt loses its favor, it's flavor, it's saber, then it becomes good for nothing, only worth that to be, you know, trampled on and cast out. The Church of Europe is trampled upond and cast out what They lost their flavor? They lost their flavor. Now you know, I got an epic Times article this week. The eatery said, oh I loved it. Any salt lovers in the building, Oh I love salt, Give me a potatoed ship. Give me a peanut doused in triple salt. Right, don't you give me those plain peanuts? Hate those things. I got this article this week. It said, news studies show that sodium. It is it, that sodium is effective to destroy cancer. O, praise God, give me more sodium, baby, listen to the metaphor. All these studies voted one out of twenty nineteen, and they quoted one out of twenty twenty two, and the recent one. Then the article, you know, it ends by saying, but you know, we're not sure that this works for humans, so don't increase your sodium content. I'm like, oh, baby, it works. Hand me the salt. Shut up and give me the salt. But I'm thinking of the metaphor. Think about the metaphor the salt. Here we get we're literally killing the cancer of the demonic realm. Cancer is a satanic sickness. It's like a satanic disease. We got to be so oh, we got to be so salty. I mean, we just gotta whoo shake everywhere you go, get a little on somebody everywhere you go.
Speaker 2: Right, kill the cancer. Kill the cancer.
Speaker 1: Is the law, contrary to the promises of God, may never be For if a law had been given which was able to part life, then righteousness would indeed be based on the law. But the scripture has shut up everyone under sin. Oh I'm righteous.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: How don't you like that? Oh no, I'm a really good person.
Speaker 2: Shut up. Have you lied? Yeah? Shut up? Then? Right? Have you stolen? Yeah a little bit? Shut up. The law has shut up.
Speaker 1: Everyone under sin, so that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given.
Speaker 2: To those who believe.
Speaker 1: Before faith came, we were kept in custody under the law, being shut up to the faith which was later to be revealed. Therefore, the law became our tutor, our disciplinarian, to lead us to Christ so that we may be.
Speaker 2: Justified by faith.
Speaker 1: Satan knows we are on the cusp of a billion soul harvest, and he's trying so hard now to bring lawlessness into the picture. Second, Thessalonians two says lawlessness is the working of Satan. It's literally the activity of Satan, because Satan knows that the law draws people to God. Oh Church, my exhortation for us today stand it with me. We cannot forsake the laws of God. We cannot forsake the laws of our nation. We cannot forsake our involvement in the governmental expression of the laws of our nation. We cannot hide ourselves in the priestly realm of the church. Only when the church the Lucia, has a senate expression, it has a legislative expression. And God's calling us to this legislative expression. From the seven to seven, what shall we say is the law sin may never be. On the contrary, I would not have come to known sin except through the law, for I would not have known about coveting if the law had not said thou shalt not covet. But sin taking an opportunity through the commandment produced in me coveting of every kind. For apart from the law, sin is dead. I was once alive from apart from the law, as a little one, But when the commandment came, sin became alive, and I died. In this commandment, which was the result in life, proved to result in death for me, for sin taking an opportunity through the commandment deceived me and through it killed me. So then the law is holy, and the commandment is holy and righteous and good. See the law. The law is critical because the law is used by the Holy Spirit to bring the conviction of the three things that Holy Spirit said he would come to do, conviction of sin, judgment, and righteousness. And the law is one of the hinges for the conviction of this Holy Spirit in culture. And so we can't get into this thing.
Speaker 2: We can't.
Speaker 1: We have to renounce this thing where yeah, yeah, we'll just let them bring any law they want. We'll just let them destroy every law that's good. It doesn't really matter. You can't legislate morality anyway. Oh, no, no, we got to renounce that. That's the working of Satan, that is the working of the lawless one, the one who works in iniquity. Say with me, Holy Spirit, I embrace again today the priestly life and the priestly role, and the priestly anointing of the Church, the ecclesia. And I embrace also today the governmental role, the governmental call, the kingly call, which includes the judicial, it includes the law giving, it includes the kingly executive leadership of the nation. I embrace this today, Father, as part of my calling in Christ in the Beloved, for You've made me to shoulder both the priestly and the government. And I rejoice in this grace. Say with me, I rejoice in this grace. I rejoice in this grace. I read joice in this grace. I read joice in this grace. Father, I repent on behalf of the church. I repent on behalf of the church. I renounce the shir king of our responsibility to carry the shoulder government. And I say no more, no more does the church run from the anointing, the calling, and the responsibility. In Jesus' name, everybody said, God, bless your church.