Speaker 1: For election.
Speaker 2: How can we know our vot's even gonnaccount is giving us a lot to talk about the illegals get to vote on fifty five karc.
Speaker 3: Ato six if if you got kir Seed Talks Station, Happy Tuesday always made happier because this is that time of the week.
Speaker 1: We get the insight scoop.
Speaker 3: From Bright Art News, Book Market, b R e I t b art dot com. Great information reports there and well written articles, well researched and outside of the mainstream media, which means you're going to get a nice healthy dose of insight and logic and reason, and you get to read what aw R. Hawkins writes about the Second Women. He's a Second Amomen expert. Welcome back to the Morning show, A W. R. Hawkins. It's always great speaking with you, sir, Hi Brian, great being with you, buddy. And I think I know the quick answer to the question, what's the Harris Waltz administration position on the Second Amendment? They would like to eradicate it. I think boiled down if they were given their wishes and their hopes and their dreams and actually said it out loud, they just take it away from us.
Speaker 1: Your take, well, yeah, I can't argue with your take.
Speaker 2: They want to be as anti gun as Biden has been. So basically we had Biden Harris anti gun, and now they want to do Harris Waltz anti gun two point zero and there's no difference. All the same gun controls and all the same ignorance of how gun loss work well.
Speaker 3: And thankfully we do have the Heward decision and the Brewin decision, a lot of other decisions that conclude as you and I both have under always understood it to be, the second moment is an individual right. You and I, in the state of nature have a right to defend ourselves with whatever means is necessary. The founding fathers knew this, and they put in an Act of the Second Amendment. Think about that. Right after number one comes the right to keeping bear arms. Obviously, that right to keeping bear arms was what allowed us to liberate ourselves from British oppression. They knew it, and they wanted to make sure the government couldn't take them away like the British were doing.
Speaker 1: The American column right, No, you're exactly right.
Speaker 2: You're exactly right, And an important point made with somebody yesterday. You know, not only did they protect the right for them to own arms. But the arms they owned were very much like the arms at the military owned. When the Redcoats and they did and they had their muskets, they were met with muskets very much like their own.
Speaker 1: And that's a fact.
Speaker 2: Of course the left doesn't want included in elementary school, high school, and college curriculum.
Speaker 1: But there wasn't a large gap.
Speaker 2: Between the average citizen and the standing army as far as equipment went. And so I think that's important too. Not only did our framers hedge in gun rights, but they hedged in gun rights with the intention. You can read Fairless forty six and know it. They hedged in gun rights with the intention that even the standing army couldn't overrun the people because the people would be armed and they would be equipped well.
Speaker 3: And I know she was in her capacity as the district attorney at San Francisco, she endorsed it. Amikas Carey Breathe in that Heller case, which established the right the individual right to keep them bear arms, she claimed that it only provides a militia related right to bear arms. I think that fails to appreciate history. Aw are because local militias that'd be just like folks in your neighborhood. We'd get together and form little units that would defend and protect themselves. We didn't have standing armies, we didn't have organized sheriff's departments. And these are the early era of our country. It was up to an individual to defend himself. And sometimes you got together with the rest of the folks in the neighborhood and next thing you know, those militias are actually fighting the British right.
Speaker 2: You know you're right and beyond that, but you're right. I'm not saying you're wrong. Here, I'm saying you're right. And here's something else that's right. Not only did that happen, but if you look at James Madison, he clearly anticipated that the people would come together in militia to spend off the federal government at some point. He anticipated that they could do that, that if they came together, even a standing army could not defeat them, because they would be armed.
Speaker 1: Again. Federalists forty six or you one hundred sent right.
Speaker 2: This militia is part of American history, and it's also part of what our founders anticipated would be occurring in the future as America progressed.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't it an interesting observation, elwr when you hear someone like Joe Biden say there's no way, you know you can you can shoot down in F sixteen with your with your AK forty seven or AR fifteen. I think it wasn't the afghanistanis that pretty much held us at bay for twenty years until we finally pulled out, And all they were armed with was a bunch of AK forty sevens and whatever they could scrounge up by way of donations from foreign countries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're not wrong. I'll tell you this though.
Speaker 2: But this makes the point though that we were making earlier. When we begin to speak there is the left wants to take away my AR fifteens because they're weapons of war. You don't leave weapons of war. Well, they're not weapons of war. There's some automatic twenty two rifles. And when you start thinking about F fifteens and other things, then you really appreciate the gap between the military and the people.
Speaker 1: As I say, at our.
Speaker 2: Founding, there was no gap the there was no gap between the equipment the military used and the equipment the people used. Now there is such a gap that Biden can make those threats, and I don't think our founders would have ever tolerated this gap developing. I really don't. People ask me all the time, should you be able to own a nuclear weapon?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's practical because I don't know how you would store the components. But as far as I've said all the time, you know you give me right now where I sit, literally within arms reach, there is say three hundred blackout on an AR fifteen frames suppressed. I would be no more dangerous if that were fully automatic in hint and had a flamethrower on it, I would be no more dangerous Because I'm a law bided citizen. So I don't really think of what weapons I shouldn't be able to own, because no matter what I owned, I'm not going to be a danger to my fellow citizens, except for those who decide to break into my home or try to do harm to myself or my family during the day.
Speaker 1: I am a danger to those people.
Speaker 3: Well, in which case you are obviously entitled to defend yourself. I don't know if you have a castle doctor where you live, but we certainly have it here in Ohio. You are presumed that that person who has entered your home unlawfully and without permission is there to do you grievous bodily harm, and you can use deadly force for anybody that breaks in your home. That's a warning to all would be criminals. Yes, we out here in the general public own five hundred million firearms, and the vast majority of us are law abiding, because if we weren't, there would be a literal day to day bloodmath in the street every day.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm just I'm just telling you, Brian, you you almost broke.
Speaker 2: My heart there. You said five hundred million, And I know you're right. I'm not arguing with you, but can't we do better than that? I mean really, I was so excited for this interview and then you said that.
Speaker 1: And I went, wow, what a dawn? Five million? Can't we do better than that?
Speaker 3: Well, a three hundred and forty or so million live human beings, Some of them are not eligible to on a fire because of their age, you know, kids, but adults. I agree, everybody should have one. It's the ultimate equalizer. In fact, there was I'm sure you've heard the stories about Springfield, Ohio, overrun with twenty thousand Haitian immigrants over the past four years. There was a woman who was testifying before one of their hearings on it, and she pointed out, she goes, I'm afraid they have threatened me. I'm a ninety six pound woman. How could I possibly defend myself? My response is, get yourself a gun.
Speaker 2: Right, that's it, you know, that's what you do. You get a nine millimeter and if she's that small, maybe she wants a three eighty, but get get either one. Get acquainted with it and understand. You know, our founders understood our greatest property, no matter how much you saved in your four oh one k or in your IRA or whatever, your greatest property remains your life. And our founders understood that law should law should center on our ability to defend that life. And people have to under we have to get back to that understanding. And that's why you carry a gun. You don't carry a gun because you love guns, although you may, You carry a gun because you have to defend that chief property and that's your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the life of my wife and children as well. That's important to me as well. And you know the other component of this, and I'll look at the heller K's and the Brewined decision. Those are going to be the targets of the left now, much in the same way Roe v. Wade was a target of the right for decades. They're going to do everything they can to overturn that and to remove our right, are our individual constitutional right to keep them bare arms. And Kamala Harris has set it out loud on a bunch of times. She does embrace the idea to packing the Supreme Court so they can get what they want by appointing a bunch of liberal justices to undo what we already have a right.
Speaker 2: And anybody who doubts what you just said has not been paying attention because heller Who's decided in two thousand and eight, from the moment it was decided, even until twenty twenty four, if you read leftist commentators, they will say the Supreme Court created, yeah, an individual right in two thousand and eight, and that does exactly what you're saying. That sets up a liberal court to flip that decision, saying that decision went too far, that decision created or right. That's all they're doing is they're laying seed for harvest down the road. And so anyone who anyone who's listening to what you're saying, doesn't believe it, they're crazy to the left. They can't wait to get control and get that court back under their control. And to me, that's another reason why Trump has to win. We need more jurists who are pro constitution not less.
Speaker 1: Amen to that, aw R. Hawkins. She also.
Speaker 3: Advocated for at least when the five seconds she was actually running for president until she realized that there wasn't a single Democrat who was going to vote for and then dropped out. But it was twenty nineteen. She endorsed the idea of a buyback program for basically all semi automatic weapons. So that's another sort of solution that she believes is going to actually work. Seriously, AWR, wouldn't that not turn into you and I and the rest of the law currently law binding firearms owners into a bunch of felons because folks like you and I probably wouldn't comply.
Speaker 1: Right, But I would also get money for nice dinner.
Speaker 2: Because I would sell them a rusted out a gun for three hundred bucks. But yeah, I like like I think, I tweeted last week dear Democrats, I didn't buy my guns from you, so you can't.
Speaker 1: I'm back, and that's it. I'm done. That's the end of my argument. I'm done, you know. And it is.
Speaker 2: Such a farce to believe these Stebens would give you the value.
Speaker 1: Of your gun.
Speaker 2: Plus, it's such a farce to believe that, having taken your guns, they would actually protect you. Plus it's such a break from our founders to believe that I would actually rely on an agent of the state to keep me safe. Part of that Jeffersonian dream is that individual life, that life full of individuality, where we protect ourselves and our own That was Jefferson's dream for the American people. I will not lean on government for protection. I bore that idea. I keep a gun on my hip, I keep a rifle on my truck, and I can take care of myself. So that's how we'll do that. Heymen, that's kind of feeling.
Speaker 3: I have a w R and I actually had to pull my own handgun out in self defense. I had a guy that tried to kill me on the expressway by ramming me and trying to run me off the road, and I really was in fear for my life. And when I got out of my car because it became disabled, that's the first thing I had in my hands was my gun. I got the car out and just looked very carefully at where I was and where he was relative to me, and that's when I saw him walking across the street, and I thank god I didn't have to use it, but at least I would. I was able to defend myself if I had to. And that was a situation where it was extremely unequal. This guy was like six ' four, about two hundred and fifty plus pounds. Hey man, I'm five ten and way ended about one hundred and eighty five hundred and ninety, so I had a sizeable disadvantage of that guy. No problem with the great equalizer, but just quick point.
Speaker 2: I know of our times getting sore, But what you said is important because everybody goes well, you know, if maybe if we all gave up our guns, it'd be more peaceful. No, once you get in that situation where you take away that leveling tool, then you get a situation where it might makes right. In the strongs who have criminal or evil intent will dominate in a situation where it might makes right. And that's what the gun is so important for because it let's that ninety six pound woman you talked about in Springfield, Ohio. It lets her make them afraid of her. That's how it should work. I don't want to be afraid of them attacking me. I want them to be afraid of the repercussions of coming after me.
Speaker 1: That's what I want. And so that's what that woman. I don't want that woman to fear them.
Speaker 2: I want them to fear the repercussions of attacking her.
Speaker 1: And that's how our founders looked at it. That's how they looked at it. And Nood explains it better than you. A. W. R.
Speaker 3: Hawkins brightbart dot com book market read what he has to write regularly. I owns enjoy our conversations. Man, keep up the great work. I'll look forward to having you back on the show real soon.
Speaker 2: Great being with you, buddy, Have a great day.
Speaker 1: Thanks brother.
Speaker 3: Eight nineteen fifty five care CD Talk Station Daniel Davis Deep Dive at eight thirty stick ground for that one. We're talking war between Hamas Israel and Ukraine and Russia. Updates on that at the bottom of the hour. First, a word from my friends at Colin Electric Andrew Cullen is outstanding team of electricians. Will absolutely do wonderful electric work for your resident. It's all about residential electric work. Outlet installations, canlines, nob and tube upgrades meet aluminum wiring upgrades, wiring for your media room, surround sounds, special lighting for your home theater room. They do it all a plus with a better business bureau, always efficient and the well oiled machine is like I went to call them because all the projects they've done in my house over the years, I've witnessed it. They do great work and they are the folks with the right connection. So call them up. Tenure wiring warrants on everything they do for you. Cullen, c ul Ee Andcullen Electriccincinnati dot Com five one three two two seven four one one two two two seven four one one two
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC