Speaker 1: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 2: It's the Couel Cast.
Speaker 1: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: Hi everyone, and I am my edible just hits So I am up? Oh yes, I am. Well. Today is Monday, it is what the day before the day before Christmas, and we're gonna have a little fun missmash of a show here today. First we're gonna start with high tea, because you know how I feel about it. I want you to go if you can, to a place in your neighborhood for high tea or make it for yourself. And I found a new place called the Cobblestone Cottage and just let me tell you, this woman's incredible. It's a family run place. She also is helping foster kids through her business. She's starting a whole new place for at risk youth right next door. She's a marvel. You'll see her in the footage. And Steve Cabral went with me and here was our end. She made spence. She's vegan for me, and I have to call ahead if you're a vegan and be sure they know you're coming. And they'll need at least a day because she makes everything in advance. Honey fresh. In other words, that day. She cooks her stuff that day, so she needs to know your comments so she can get the ingredients for the vegan stuff. But here we go to the Cobblestone Cottage. I hope you're gonna have a great Christmas week. And if you're as high as I am, hold on to something. I'm great. Thank you. Don't you all look great in the cinematic mode? So we have made it inside. Steve is here now, there he is, and Ember's under the table, of course, and we're about to have afternoon tea at Cobblestone Cottage. Our proprietor and our surfling tennis shoes that I love an Adora. Oh are you too? Oh they're like, they're like, there we go, very smart, very very smart. All right, we are here and we have the oat milk and the tea. It tastes absolutely delicious. How do you like that mango? I love it. It the most delicious thing I've ever had in my life. It is yummy, isn't it. Now? Of course they do a whole tower of treats, but since I am vegan, they're making special stuff for us. I told them only one, so Steve could have the Tower of treats. But I guess they're doing too. But right now we're getting berries and they're delicious, and they're covered with something and it looks yummy, yumy yumm, yum, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy, yeah, yummy. Look how beautiful the cinematic mode is. It's just so pretty. I can't take it. And here we have our vegan plate. We have cucumber sandwiches, we have a little salad. Here, we have some puff pastes. Oh, we have this deliciousness, absolute delicious. Look at you in front of all that fool. Okay, So I could eat like ten of the dates and stuffed with pistachios. They are so freaking good. I would not be able to fit out the door when I left, but I could eat ten of them. They're so good. I'm about to try this cute little thing that looks like a little puff pastry hamburger, and it's gonna be yummy. So that was part of our journey at the Cobblestone Cottage. I will go back and interview the proprietor. She was wonderful and I want you all to meet her. But I showed you this to encourage you to be nice to yourself over the holidays. Go to high tea or you know, do something you really like to do. I like high tea. What do you really like to do? Treat yourself even if you're alone this holiday season? Treat yourself to something nice and my thanks to the Cobblestone Cottage. Did y'all hear I got the velvetizer? Honey? Oh? I did. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl, that's kri L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 1: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 2: Hi everyone, we are in my kitchen, of course Correl's kitchen. Hey, Kiril apostropheus k t Carrel's kitchen. I see a new show. Anyway, We are here in my kitchen and it's around the holidays, and I decided this holiday to give myself one of those velvetizers from Hotel Chocolate that you see up on the Instagram and all of that. Now, the people at good Old Hotel Chocolate never once returned an email about inquiring it for a review item for my show, because you know, they send out review items for people that review them on their podcast and on their broadcast and in print and things like that. But they never got back to me. So I just want to I just bought it. Now. I don't need it, Okay, I've got every kitchen gadget here that you can imagine. I do not need it. But isn't that what Christmas is about? And I'm sixty two years old and don't know how many more Christmases I will be up and about. So I thought, if that's what you want for Christmas, get it for yourself. So I ordered it, all right, miss Ember's in the kitchen because it's a snack time, or has been Chody Hatter snacks anyway, So I ordered it, and it finally came after what is today? Nine days? Ten days? I ordered it. The second today is the twelve. Yeah, so it took ten days to get here. So they use slow boat to China shipping, but it got here after ten days. Oh the holidays whatever. Amazon still gets stuff there the next day, but I don't like to use Amazon, so anyway, so it got here and I thought that you and I would do this together. Now I have already used my meo matt. Do you see it right there? I've already used my meo mat to make cashew almond milk because my soybeans have not arrived yet. I ordered those online, five pounds of them to make soy milk, of course, but they haven't arrived yet. So we'll be using cashew almond milk because I am a vegan and the Hotel Chocolate has vegan kits, so they sell a starter kit. It's the Velvet Hazer, which is kind of a fancy froth. And then there's two little bean and chocolate bean inspired cup, and then there's four packs of ten chocolate mix. Now this is coco. Remember, this is coco powder. This is chocolate. This is because it better be like that movie Choco Lot, where Chaco Lot, where Juliette Binoult served Judy Dench that lovely looking chacola. Oh see, I've been looking for that. I've been trying for that. Will this do that? Will this give me the Chaco Lote chocolate the Mayan chocolate. That that nectar of the gods, I don't know. Do you know Himberg? She appears disinteresting. Okay, so here's the box. Only thing I took out is the top paper on top, So this is you're seeing it as I'm seeing it there it is. So first of all, I don't remember what I ordered ten days ago. So my first one is dark eighty five percent drinking chocolate. Do they have the ingredients on here? Let's see ingredients chocolate, liquare, sugar, cocoa, butter, soylethucin. That's it may contain egg, milk, peanuts, se enow for vegans. That ain't a good thing, but that means they processor of a plant that probably has those things in it suitable for vegetarian and vegans when made with water or dairy alternative. Okay, so there we go, right on the box. Well, have very few ingredients. By the way, most chocolate is made out of chocolate, liquena and cocoa butter. If you read the and sugar sugar second ingredient, baby two hundred and ten calories for a hot cocoa. Here we go. So this is a dark eighty five percent drinking chocolate. It's a packet of ten. This is chili drinking chocolate, which is a smooth, dark chocolate with mouthwarming abnetto. Okay, do I like that? I don't know. This is classic seventy percent drinking chocolate, okay. And then the one I think I'm gonna like the most hairzelnut Pralean drinking chocolate. Okay. And then we have it hard to do with one hand, Honey, you need a camera person. We have the velvetizer, and oh I got the platinum one I forgot all right, Misscember. Here's a box and put that down there, branch the damn recycled in. All right, this has a tripod. Let's try to use it, baby, Okay, there we go. Okay, So here we have the velvetizer. All right. I had to set you down because I have to undo the cardboard. All right. Now I can pick you back up, all right. So we got our instructions. And there's something in there. No, that's the instructions. There's something sticking out. I can't even see if you see it or not. But I'm pulling embers, embers running boxes falling. Okay, I'm unpackaging there. It looks very earth friendly and here's oh, here's here. Oh is that broken? Now? Okay, I thought it might be broken. They're pretty good size. They look small online, but that's a perfect good size. And they send you to there's two of them. And then here is the velvetizer. And now I believe it's two parts. It's the top part and then the the heating part on the bottom. Ooh, it's pretty. That's pretty. I like I like shiny things. And then here's the bottom part comes right out there, and that's the parch plug. That's the part plug up into the wall. Honey, Okay, we can put all of this in the box for recycling. Christmas responsible for the death of more trees. Okay, now you should probably read the instructions. You know, where am I going to put it? Like, I have counterspace. I literally have to have a power like a power strip here because I have so many appliances. Luckily I have him. All right, I guess it'll go over here. What do you'll think right there, the one little remaining counter space. Oh well, okay, so here's the velvetizer. I must stick it on a little base over here. It wasn't that cute? Isn't that special? And then I'm going to read the instruction manual. Register. You should register. I always register. It helps with the warranties and things. Read all instructions before using your velvetizer. It must be plugged into an electrical outlet. You don't freakin say, okay, save the instructions. You've got the lid with ventilation holes.
Speaker 3: You've got the seal around the lid, the pouring spout, cordless jug, the power button on the side, and the whisk on the inside of the power buttons.
Speaker 2: Right there here is said power button and it is on the side. I know you got a button on the side. Done that. I know you got a bucket on the side. Okay, so do not touch metal part? Do you have to? You know what instruction? You should always read the instructions always. If you're a complete and total moron, child shall not play with the appliance. Now you're telling me how to parent. Okay, whatever scalding may occur if the lead is removed while brewing. Now we're at the McDonald's drive through, right, good lord, a lot of cool before cleaning. They must only be used in conjunction with the base unit and the whisk provided. Do not use outdoors. The hell, I'm gonna plug it in. But if I want to take it camping and have a lovely hot cocoa, don't tell me where to use my appliance. Why can't I use it outdoors? Household use only? What if my household is out outside? Do not use appliants other than them for intended use? What am I gonna do with it? Uh? I really am ber? Look at her, She's equally as perplexed as I am. Okay, I know this video is gonna be too long. What do I care? I don't care. Avoid spillage on the connector. Oh so, don't pour liquid on the electrical outlet. Okay, all of this text, look, you got to know all of that, and then when it gets to how to use the thing, it's just some nice little pictures. So after you read all of the insurance stuff, the stuff that must be there because I'm a lawyers, then you can get some pretty pictures on how to use it. Insert the withsk where's the freaking risk? Is there a wisk up in here? Come here? I think there's a whisk up in here here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh there it is? Well, how does that make a connection with that h it's magnetic. Look at that. Watch watch this? Ooh see magnetic? Ain't that something? Okay? I inserted the whisk. Doesn't that sound cate of dirty?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Just a little insert the lisk, baby, Add cold water to the max mark. Add two drops of washing liquid. Oh, you gotta clean it first. Y'all kind have cleaned it before you sent it here. But the hell Add cold water to the max mark. Add two drops of washing liquid. Close the lid, press the button when finished, rents out with cold water. Please use this as your regular cleaning. I call four year of velmentae. All right, okay, you wanna get pushy with me. We're gonna go over here to the sink. I'm gonna get some water. Put it up to that mark right there. See there's a mark in there. I hope y'all saw that, because there's a mark in there. Okay, it's that mask there. We go, all right, two drops of dish soap. I keep minding here because it's pretty and I'm gay. Two drops? How the hell? That's that's probably two drops? It was a squirt really, Okay, Now put it on there. It's already plugged in. Put the lid on it right and start her up it started. I hope I put enough soap. I'll be back. Can I just tell you as I watch it clean that I think it's remarkable the way that little thing in there uses magnets down below and not a gear or anything here. Pull this out here, honey? Did I stop it? Oh? I didn't mess it up because it was spinning and spinning. I left it. Okay, So the cleaning cycle is over, and I have to say that it said the light was going to go out. I haven't seen a light. I gotta look for light. But it's over. So here we have it all. So I'm choosing to have the hazelnut prey lean and you know what, it's pretty hefty package. I'm using cashew almond milk, which I got to shake up because it's homemade. So the only ingredient in this is what almonds and cashews. That's it. And water ain't the oils ain't know this that letuce in? No, No, it's oil. It's just cashus and almond. You can pillow all oil in it if you want, but don't. I don't. So I'm going to put this much. It says Max right there. See because I washed it. It's clean. I'm gonna fill it to the max. I'm gonna put in the hazelnut, and then i'm gonna set it over here, and in two and a half minutes, I'm allegedly gonna have a wonder. So let's let's see. Sorry, I'm trying to mess with you with your Oh look at that. It's flaky. And here you got to see this on it came here. Doesn't that look like something? Okay, we're going to cover it with its lid, and now we're going to hit the power button. Oh, there's the light. The light is on the power button. It's going all right. I'm preparing myself for some delicious, rich chocolate. We'll see in a minute. I feel like it's Christmas morning. I'm sitting here just waiting for this to be done. It turns so dark and chocolate he looking. Oh my god, will I be crying? Or am I a mayan ha hah? Cracking myself up. It's got to be near two and a half minutes. Hurry, for the love of God. I guess I should read more of the don'ts huh, because you know I didn't read like a third of them. Do not place near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven. Who the hell is gonna put that in a heated up? What people are just to protect against fire, electric shock, and injury. Do not immerse the main lead plug, power based or appliance in water. If you have to be told that, maybe you should actually do that. I don't know. Maybe it's just me. Do not touch the metal pot parts when they are hot. It's my light. Off the light. Oh my god, the light is off. This is it? This is it? This is it? Is this? The chackle lot chocolate? Hmm, this is it? All right? Off goes the lid. Don't touch the metal part that's hot. There's a little lip, little lip poorer. All right, there's a little lip, little lip poorer. Took off the lid. It does look velvety and chocolate. Now do you take out the little thing now it's in nearby magnet. Oh oh honey, all right, Oh right up to the top. Oh yes, please don't stop to yet at the top. Have I just recently watched a comedy special where someone talks like that, Oh my god, you look at that, Look and look at that, look at it? Look, I said, look Oh my god. Well, if it tastes as good as it looks, then I was wrong. Then I did need that.
Speaker 5: Here we go, I'm falling over.
Speaker 2: Did you see that? I fell over? Do I love it? I certainly love the texture. Wow, it's like it's it's like liquid chocolate. Really, it's delicious, well hotel chocolate ten days. But it was worth the weight, and I got it for what I did for one hundred and seventy dollars. It was on a set special because I guess one hundred and seventy dollars especial. But that's what I paid for it, and it's delicious. I better drink a lot of chocolate for well, how much are they like out of Starbucks? Like, if you got a delicious hot chocolate gourmet, you know, made with real chocolate out of Starbucks? What is that? Like?
Speaker 5: Seven dollars?
Speaker 2: Is that with it? I don't go to Starbucks. I think y'all are crazy if you go to Starbucks. But whatever, if you do go or well even at let's say you're at your local coffee shop, which would be much better, and they have one there, how much would they sell this for? You think? Four ninety five six ninety, I say six ninety five minimal probably you think I do so seven dollars. Let's say seven dollars, so how many is that? Ten twenty right around twenty eight and I got what ten forty, so it'll pay for itself. In the middle of box number three, cheers baby. Hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Correll cap, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Correll. That's patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon. At patreon dot com forward slash really correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog, and let's keep the party going as long as we can. Well. I hope you enjoyed that trip to Cobblestone Cottage. Do treat yourself to something nice as holiday season, and I hope you enjoyed just hanging out in the kitchen being stupid. I love the velvetizer. I've been using it every day, so I'm getting my money out of it. You should have dark chocolate every day, and that's eighty five percent dark chocolate, So you know, is it worth the money? Could you do it without it? Sure? But if you can afford it, it's a nice little gadget. I couldn't afford it, but I got it anyway. It's fabulous. I wanted to address before I go, just a couple of things. First of all, there's a whole lot of psychological warfare going on online over Christmas, and I love it. Donald Trump is being made to look like Elon Musk bitch because he is. He even went to mar A Lago and interrupted a meeting with Jeff Bezos and Donald Trump because he's so egomaniacal. The Democrats are calling him President Musk and they're calling Trump a lame duck president that's gonna eat at his narcissistic self and he'll get rid of Elon Musk. And that's what the Democrats want. Now. They did manage to fund the government they always get in these debt ceiling crisis and there's no crisis, by the way. All they're doing is allocating the money that they've already said they were going to spend. They're just paying the credit card bill. That's all they're doing. They're not approving new spending and to go after trans people in the bill. These people are despicable. And Trump wanted to just get rid of the debt ceiling for his next two years because he wants to spend like a drunken sailor. So which there's nothing wrong with a drunken sailor, but only if you're in bed with them, not if you're out spending money. So that's the first thing, you know, this whole President Musk thing. And Trump already saying he ain't gonna lower grocery prices, so over the holidays, I hope that Maga is going to be disappointed because he's putting lumps of coal in their stockings. And he almost shut down the government before he even got into office because of the guy pulling his strings Elon Musk. The second thing is the tragedy in Germany. I'm not naming names or calling out here, but they put barriers around this entire marketplace where five people were killed in two hundred injured. As I've watched the video, you can go see it online. This guy barrels through this crowd just full speed, and the crowds filled the street because this area is blocked off with concrete barricades except one area left open for emergency vehicles. Which why don't they do this like around the White House where those barriers go up and down the emergency vehicles and only the emergency vehicles can lower them. Other people cannot. That just would seem to make sense. But speaking of sense, I mentioned last week on the show, who wakes up and says, let's drug my wife and let fifty people raper? Well, who wakes up and says, I'm going to drive through a Christmas you know, mall or Christmas market and take out as many as I can. The guy was caught, and every Muslim everywhere bowed their head and said, oh God, is you know because his name is like Muhammad al whatever. But Muslims everywhere are like, really you had to do this. They're not happy about it, but well some are but not most. So that went on and don't try to make sense of it. Let it go, don't let it bother you on your Christmas Now, tomorrow is Christmas Eve. How many of you are Christmas Eve shoppers? I used to be. I. In fact, one of the funniest memories Emily Johnson has of Andrew is them toasting champagne while I stress out bringing in my purchases on Christmas Eve because I couldn't get everything. And oh, I was just I was up in arms, and they just sat there drinking vood Gluco, which, by the way, there's a great movie about the Widow Gluco. It's called The Widow Cluco, and it's all about the woman that is behind one of the best champagnes in the world. Woman she was a widow, she took over her husband's company, and she makes wonderful champagne. And she was told she couldn't because it's a man's world. You should go see it. Also, President Biden or Obama came out with his movie list. President Biden can't stay up late enough to watch movies. And Anora was on it, and I gotta tell you I've seen it. I don't get it. I'd like to hear what you guys think of it. Go watch Anora a n Ora and let me know what you think, because for me, I'm like, yes, it's not brilliant, but maybe it is. I am Corel. I want you to be who you want to be, so I doesn't hurtnybody. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. You've got today and tomorrow to shop. If you are or if you're done, or if you're not, it's all good until then till tomorrow. Stay safe and I love you. Happy Christmas.
Speaker 4: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 2: Yours. Listen daily to.
Speaker 4: The Corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 5: Yours.
Speaker 2: Listen daily to the
Speaker 4: Correlle cast on your favorite streaming service.