Speaker 1: Hey, what is going on? My prom Meethian Nights. We are going to continue our journey through the dig Bible podcast season one, and here we're going over our first conference that we ever went to, and this was from Here the Watchman, and Man, this was such a great conference that the first time I got to meet Derek and Sharon Gilbert in person, Vicy, Joe Anderson, and so many more. But I got a treat for you, guys. Okay, Mike Kerr, the CEO of Here the Watchman, I'm good friends with him and I recently just recorded an episode for his podcast and he extended a discount code for their upcoming conference. Now, they have a conference coming up August to twenty second through the twenty fourth, and it's called Remnant Rising and it's in Springfield, Missouri. And man, they got a banger of the lineup, guys. The whole sky Watch TV team is going to be there, Derek, Sharon, Nita, Donna, Joe, and then on top of that, they got Jamie Walden Andy. Guys, check this. Nathan Reynolds is going to be there along with Vickie, Joy, Anderson and so many more. Here's your chance to meet these people. Shake their hand, get an autograph, ask your questions. I'm telling you, guys, these conferences are phenomenal. So go to hear the watchmen. Dot com men m e N sign up, get your tickets and check out. Put in Justin ten for a ten percent off code. All right, guys, that's enough to sit back, relax and enjoy this journey.
Speaker 2: We should read our bibles. A's men digging for buried treasure in the.
Speaker 1: Most high game of the nations. Their inheritance. When the divided mankind, he fixed the borders of people's according to the number of the sons of God.
Speaker 2: In those days and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived down to the earth. For whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors.
Speaker 1: Of ancient tides.
Speaker 2: Take no part in the fruitless deeds of darkness.
Speaker 1: But yet expose that though a.
Speaker 3: Thousand and fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you.
Speaker 1: These ears will not touching lives of garden man. You gotta dig it. Hell, old fellow treasure hunters, Welcome to the excavation side. I'must in alongside and when we got Ben, Stephen and Chad will be your guides on this excursion. Hope you brought your shovel in your compass because we got the map.
Speaker 3: Let's do.
Speaker 1: What's going on? All my local guys and gals and long distance piles. We're back, crug over there.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't. I can't not laugh at that every time. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Now I just look at him.
Speaker 3: Makes it worse.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: It's been a while, it's been a while. I missed you guys. Well, I missed being you missed me, Me and Steven got to hang out a little. Yeah, I didn't get to go.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, I'm sad. You will not want to miss another one of those that was.
Speaker 1: I'm hooked.
Speaker 3: I think I'll go next time.
Speaker 2: Change your change your outlook on a bunch of things. I learned more this weekend, and I've learned in a long time as far as uh you know, other than my own studies, like just unbelievable, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: We'll tell him where we went.
Speaker 2: Well, we went to a spiritual warfare conference up in Jeffersonville, Indiana, which was hosted by here the Watchman, Here the Watchmen, and uh some phenomenal speakers. We we kind of had a well personally, I should say for me personally, I hadn't heard of a lot of the people prior to this besides Derek Gilbert and Elie Marzouli was supposed to be there and then La had something come up where he couldn't make it, so they had to kind of move and reposition some people around. But we were still really excited because we had just done that episode with Derek, so we definitely wanted to go have a chance to meet him in person and maybe have him sign a book or two, which which he did, and got to find a whole bunch of new people in this space that had so much knowledge and in different areas of just the kind of things that we don't hear in church, but the kind of things that are in that that Divine World Council point of view, and it really it just helps solidify everything that we've been looking into.
Speaker 1: And what I thought was just so awesome was, you know, like Derek said in his episode with us, you know, deep inside that sixty year old body is that six year old kid. You know, Hey, mom, guess what, Hey, gay mom, guess what when you find something out, you know, and that's how we are looking through scripture and finding these things. And it was for me, it was great just being in a crowd of people of hey, guess what. You know. You get the feed off each other, you know. I try to talk and share my nuggets, you know, with with people in the world, and they're like, oh, yeah, that's cool. So it was really nice to.
Speaker 3: Be and a group of people who were interested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you share your nuggets and their eyes lied up and they're like, oh my god, really, well, guess here this is what I found.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was awesome to have that around because people and on type of that. We have, you know, our dig shirts on and and and dig he's got his dig a hat on, and we go in there and people oh, oh what's that?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, notail about when we first walked in. When we first walked in with Kenny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we walk in and and and Kenny a guy that had joined our group, and apparently what he'd said, and.
Speaker 1: You rock Kenny C.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the rock with Kenny C. Yeah, the rock with so he says, uh, he says, walks over and says to us.
Speaker 1: He goes, hey, uh, well, first May we walked in and I leaned over to you and I was like, that guy over there, he looks just like this guy that signed up on our community page. I was like, I think it's the rock or can he see the Rockers? It's you know, I said, God, he looks just like him. I was like, but I'm not sure, right, I'm not going to go over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean what would be the odds?
Speaker 1: Right? Well, yeah, because he just joined a few days prior.
Speaker 2: He walks over to Justin here and goes, hey, are you are you guys like fans of the dig? I mean you get your dig you're hunt. Justin's like, no, we're the we're the ones that record it. It's like, whoa, man, that's awesome. And it was so.
Speaker 1: Cool, like somebody knew who right.
Speaker 2: But he he was just super, super nice guy right away. And then the next day when you walked in, you had that other one on that kissing cousins don't make thirty footers and on the back of his and Kenny you had to come and get a picture of it. Behind him, He's like, man, I saw that. I start busting up right away.
Speaker 1: So I don't care how much it costs. I won't one.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that was pretty funny. Yeah, but I mean throughout the whole weekend though, I mean we sat. I mean, anybody you walked up to would look at your shirt or would look at one of the and his cards are stickers that just already shoved into their hand.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, I'm a pitbull on crack.
Speaker 2: But they said, you know, and they come up and say, man, what you know? What are you guys into? What do you talk about? All this kind of stuff? All that be awesome? And honestly, just since that, I've seen so many familiar names of the people that we talked to, of the people that were there, that the speakers.
Speaker 1: We got forty or fifty new members on our Facebook page just from them that conference alone. Wow.
Speaker 2: So and man, some of the people that like David Paxton was awesome. Love that guy. He's funny as could be, but as passionate as can be about about the Word of God and everything that he brought to the table.
Speaker 1: And what was crazy about that was, uh it was they had a lunch in and Steven and Liz had got tickets and then Le's uh decided to hang out with Becca and go walk around there, and Liz is like, well, just you go with him.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, cool, I had to have my date. Definitely took a turn sideways when I had to take this ugly guy with me instead of her.
Speaker 1: I hurt. But anyway, we walk in. They got all these tables set up right, and they told us that a speaker would be at every table, so you know, we didn't know, you know, who was going where. You know, we just we got in there kind of late. But by the time we sit down, there's only two chairs left, right, And we sit down at this table and there's this guy at the end of the table. He's sitting there on his computer and stuff. And I'd seen him, but you know, I didn't he hadn't spoke yet or anything like that. I didn't know if he was part of the recording crew or what. Honestly, just some guy on his computer.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we sit down and all the speakers come out and sit down at the tables and stuff. And then I look over and Derek and Sharon is at the table next to us, and you know, I mean, I love Derek and I was like, ah, man, that stinks. And we was just sitting there, you know, and Steven ended up striking up a conversation with this older lady beside him, and she started asking about his T shirt and stuff, and he gave her a business card and sticker. And meanwhile, this guy at the end of the table, he's still just messing on his computer. And then finally he looks up and he's like, hey, guys, what's going on. You know, you know, I'm David Paxton kind of talks to us, and we just stricked up this conversation and it was a god thing. I mean it was.
Speaker 2: I actually called them bill packs in the first time. He goes, isn't.
Speaker 1: He isn't he dead?
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, but he had some good movies, my Tombstone. He's like, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: But it worked out great, man. We had a really great conversation and we exchanged emails and contact information and told him about the show, and he told us a little bit about a book that he had coming up, and just great conversation about some of the conversations and stuff. Because I missed some of it because I smoke. So after I ate, I went outside to smoke, and I actually got to hang out with Mike.
Speaker 2: Was it was it Mike, Mike, Mike, Yeah, Mike, Ye forgive me Mike.
Speaker 1: But went outside he smoked, so that me and himshack up a conversation while Stephen and David got to know each other.
Speaker 2: And we talked a bit about just real just He was real nice, asking about the show, asking about a bunch of things. But he started talking about his book and let us even read a rough draft of one of the chapters of the books. We can kind of get a taste of it. Really nice, and then we got into talking about what his Ultimately, he ended up being the speaker for the lunch and we didn't know.
Speaker 1: That at first. I had no idea, but we started.
Speaker 2: Talking to him, and Justin was there for most of that part. But we started talking to him about the kind of what he ended up going into, and it was all about the legalistic side of the Bible and kind of looking at it from a contractual point of view, talking about our contracts with God, our contracts, you know, with our sin, you know, with the devil. Things of this nature were.
Speaker 1: And even the law, even the law. Yes, I was like you for episode oh, he.
Speaker 2: Would have been great. But it's but he just showed through the legalistic view why we have certain contracts in our life, why certain contracts that we still hold, such as our sin and contracts we have with the devil, because the devil kind of has, you know, counterclaimed us a little bit, you know, from God with our sin. And he was talking about and I think that's the point actually that Tom done and brought up but kind of worked there too. But he was talking to us a bit about how you know, if you go through all the different contractual uh uh, there's eight different parts of a contract, but one of them was you can't go in with any false pretense. And he talked about how Satan he lied, he tricked Adam and even right in the garden, and that was that right there. The contract he made with them was what's the benefit. You'll be like God's right right and we're not and we're not the only thing that he told us it was true, is we know the difference between right and wrong, but we we were not like God. So we entered in that contract to sin with the devil as kind of it was a false.
Speaker 1: It was a false pretense.
Speaker 2: False pretense, on the on the on that contract. So really that contract is null and void. But we always struggle with the sin. We always struggle with that side of it.
Speaker 1: So he said the contracts too. I like how he said has to be Locke cons Oh, he said, a contract has to be between a human and a human.
Speaker 2: You know, it can't be an angel in a human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or a heavenly being, you know, a spirit being and a human. And he said that's why it was so important that God had to come in the flesh as Jesus Christ to make the new contract contract. Yes, that's pretty.
Speaker 2: This dude's this dude is good.
Speaker 1: It really will shift your paradigm.
Speaker 2: It was really good. I really liked listening to him. He was really on point and and like I said, he like Justin said it, it totally makes you think of things in a different light. And but it it all makes sense, It all makes sense. I mean that was that was That was a really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really excited to have David on. He said he would come on and talk to us more in depth about about his book and stuff. So, oh, he's great and we can and he's funny. He's a funny guy. He's a New Yorker.
Speaker 2: His website was the Hidden Day dot com, so you can learn a little more about David Paxton and uh, his book will be coming out and I'm not sure exactly when he said it was. November was originally the release date, but he says he just keeps having things pop up, so hopefully soon.
Speaker 1: But you can pre order.
Speaker 2: You can pre order that support the Hidden Day dot com and just in the comments put that it's for the book. I think the book he said was twenty dollars. But that'll help him get things rolling and get things done a little sooner. And I haven't done it yet, but I plan on doing it this week. So I just a little shout out for him, because, like I said, that information, that stuff is, it's it is truly paradigm altering when you really look at it and look at it from that point of view. I think that's just it's important to support those people that are in our in our space, that are really doing something to change people's lives.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and then of course, you know, when we got there, you know, when we first got there, you know, can he kind of come up to us and talk to us, and you know, and then of course, you know, we made a bee line straight to Derek and Sharan's table, and I brought my copy of my favorite book, He Is the Last Class the Titans, had him sign it for me, and then I also brought Giants, Gods and Dragons because him and his wife co authored that one, had both of them signed that one. But yeah, it was really cool man. It's uh if anybody could have oh, of course, but I selling it and holding it forever forever. But no, he was so cool. I mean, honestly, it was like meeting up with an old friend. Yeah, you know, we walked up and somebody was talking to him when we first walked up, and they had through the black David Dunn's or sorry, Tom Dunn's table over there, which Tom wasn't over there, but some of his you know, associates were over there. And we were just kind of, you know, just looking around the shirts and stickers and stuff, waiting for this other guy that was talking to Derek to leave. And I happened to just look over my shoulder, and Derek looked over and saw us. He grinned from here to ear and then kind of winked at us, you know, like a I see, and and after that guy left, he was like, hey, Justin, what's going on? Just walked over. We got to talk and we talked forever, and finally, you know, we started seeing some people's kind of pile up behind us, and Stephen had to yake me back to reality. Come on, let go, Justin.
Speaker 2: I know you're old friends, but no, it's it was really cool. It's just I think those conferences, especially when you talk about some of these people that we really look up, you know, and we've talked about this before, We've had we have some original ideas, we have some different viewpoints and things that we all bring to the table. But I think, you know, it's important to understand that, you know, I can't read Hebrew. I mean, I can't read Greek, and and and I mean he'll Derek, We'll tell you he can't either. And he stands on people like Michael Heiser. But we stand on the shoulders of these people. And all we're doing is trying to spread the information and then trying to help take it to the next level. If we can take our research and things that we do and add it to what's already there that you know, we can just help further that for for everybody, and I think it's important that we always it's just so cool to see those people that you're sitting there, like I've referenced that guy fifty times, Like that's really cool, and you know, it gives it's surreal.
Speaker 3: You talk about them like on the podcast and we interviewed him, then you got to meet them face to face.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's like, man, I just you know, over the internet, talked to you and he was wherever he was, I don't remember where, but.
Speaker 2: He's in Missouri. I think, right, isn't it Missouri? Yeah, I think it's Missouri.
Speaker 3: It's just yeah, yeah, I mean it's just wild, you know, to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: But we got to talk to all the speakers, you know, uh, you know, David Heavener was there, you know, David David Heavener TV. You know Tom Dunn from Through the Black, Derek and Charon Gilbert, uh, doctor Mike Spaulding. Uh. He spoke, but it was virtual, uh because Joey Anderson, she was also with Through the Black, she's the co host, Tracy Tennant.
Speaker 2: Sandra Allison was virtual.
Speaker 1: Too, yes, and then David Paxt and those were all the speakers. But yeah, there was two virtuals so we got to meet everybody, but those two. We talked briefly to Tom. Tom was really busy when we first got there. He was sitting at a table with his computer and had all kinds of people around him. You know, I assume I was looking for the word to say. I assume it was like parts of his crew, and they were still getting his slides and stuff together, so we didn't want to really bother him.
Speaker 2: That and the rest of the time he was there, they were taking people back into private rooms of the place and delivery room and doing delivering stuff with you. It was pretty intense. And that guy Tom, I mean, what can you say about time Tom. If you look at.
Speaker 1: Tom, it looks like a heavy metal rocket does.
Speaker 2: One and ten percent Wow, And he gets up there and the guy's on fire. I mean, the guy is full on fire. And it's funny. And some of the stuff that stuck with me the most with him is he'd always say, is you know that they for some reason when you get to know how to do some of these deliverance type things or truly exercise different things that he said that as soon as you know how to do it, that God puts people in your path that you have to help. And he goes, do I want to be there when someone's demon possessed? He's like, no, I'd rather not. But because I know how to help, God puts you puts them in your path. And I thought that was really an interesting way. So the more that we learn and the more that we pull from all the stuff that we're doing, all the research, God's going to put people in our path for us to help. As we go along. God's going to put people there that that only we can reach, and we have to make sure that we have our eyes open that we're looking for that so when God presents us an opportunity, we can step out and help those people. And I think that's I mean, he don't get me wrong. I have have like five pages of notes from just watching time done. But like from that that right there was one of the most profound things to me because it spoke to me in the way that we all have a calling, that way that when that we're going to have things that pop out, that we're going to have those people that that God puts in our path that we have to help and it was just and it might not always be what you want to do, but it's what you're supposed.
Speaker 3: To do most of the time of day what you want to do.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't.
Speaker 1: And I love how he talked about you know, he kept reverensing, you know, the Bible and Jesus and stuff. Like they said, Jesus was casting out demons. He you know, give the authority and power to ut. Yeah, and they were doing it. He said. You know, we are called to do this, he said, but nowadays, you know, the church just washes their hands of it and they've lost their supernatural worldview. He said, No, we're supposed to be doing this. This is a real thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's exactly what Jesus told them. Yeah, now it's your turn, you know. And and like you said, you know, he's just one person, and go out and spread it to everybody.
Speaker 1: But it was very informative because me, I mean, that's kind of ignorant of it. You know, I just thought, you know, old demon possession is you know, like the extorcism Emily Rose, when they're you know, crying all the whiles, talking in strange tongues and you know, all this crazy horror film type stuff. But there's so much more to it. Yes, he was talking, you know, and I'm just kind of going off the top of the dome here, but he was like, you know, he said a lot of He said A question I always get is can I born again Christian be possessed? And he says no, he said, because you're possessed by the Holy Spirit, so therefore nothing evil can preside. You know, we're holdingess as he says. But you can be opressed. You can have strongholds, strongholds, you can be piggybacked, you can have items attachments. Yeah, like items that are possessed in your possession. And these things they might not you know, possess you, but they can torment and attack you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going to be attacked. I mean, the whole point of this is you're going to be attacked. And the more in the closer we get, Satan's not worried about the people who are are already that are already walking his direction. He's worried about the people that are getting closer to God. He doesn't want you to help anybody else be saved. So we're the ones and those people and Christians in general. And then the people, as they get more and more on fire, are going to be attacked all the time.
Speaker 1: I can attest firsthand been spiritually attacked since starting this podcast, personal relationships with friends, you know, of my home life, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's what we all are getting attacked. And Satan knows are weaknesses. And that's one of the other things. I think he's one of the ones that said that that he said, you know, I'm not sure if it was him or if it was Vicky Tenant. We'll talk about hearing the bars englisher, No, the one where you said, you know, you think you think you're smart, you think you see things coming. But Scene's been around for thousands of years. He's had some practice. They're they're way smarter than us.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: You know, demons, Satan, fallen angels, all that, that whole realm. They're smarter than us. So we have to hold true to God for us to be able to to be able to overcome those things. You can't overcome those things on your own. You just can't.
Speaker 1: And one thing he talked about too that I'd never really thought of, like in a spiritual warfare type lens. He talked about how is it worded? It was blood bloodline curses, you know, of course, you know, you know, and I always spoke this curse. You know, basically I was speaking a curse over myself, and my family did too, you know. You know, my daddy died when I was eight months old. You know. He was heavy into drugs and alcohol, you know, and he spoke a curse over him himself. I mean, I remember my mom telling me all the time. He used to always, you know, just just drink like a fish and do all these drugs and stuff, and everybody tell him, you know, hey, you very slow down, you very slow down. And he'd always tell him I ain't going to live past thirty anyway, and he kept saying that he didn't. He spoke it over himself.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It says, yeah, life and death is in the power of the tongue, right, you know, And so like growing up, you know, like anytime i'd get in trouble or you know, do something bad, you know, my grandfather or me, we'd always kind of joke and you know, like, why, well, he's from bad seed. You know. It's kind of like a generational curse type thing. He was talking about that you know exactly what I was talking about it, Yeah, and he said so. And the thing is too, is you don't know your great great grandfather might have been, you know, a freemason practicing these you know, demonic stuff or Jack the Ripper, you know, or you know, my you know, your great great great aunt might have been a witch. That stuff follows you. And and he went through the Bible talking about it. You know how uh you know, it's in scripture. It says that it follows to like the fourth generation, the sins of the father wash over the child, and also the blessings do Also because he mentioned Solomon, you know, he said, David was you know, a righteous man after God's own heart, you know, Solomon turned wicked, built all these temples to these other gods and stuff. And and it even said through a prophet, God told, you know, Solomon, through a prophet, you know that, yeah, you're wicked. That basically, you know, I should destroy you and wipe you out, but for the sake of your father, I'll spare you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And that I mean, that's that says a lot about how we should behave for our kids and how we should act for our kids. I fall under genetics even well, think about this, and this is something that we talked about a bunch of times, and and I've we've done maybe not so much on this, but you know, you hear a lot of people talking about power in the name and power in the name, and I have to refute that so much because the power doesn't come from that. Power comes from the blood, right, the blood of Jesus is what saved us. When we talk about these generational curses and things like that. What did the fallen angels tried to destroy in Genesis six? They tried to corrupt the bloodline. What they did, they created abominations. It's always been about the blood. So when you think about those things, the blood of your forefathers runs through your veins.
Speaker 1: It just does that whole power in the name thing, you know what I mean. It's I hate to compare to this, but it's the only thing that I can. It's kind of like witchcraft, because it's like in witchcraft, you have to say a certain incantent nation, you have to say the spell just right, pronunciate the words, just write, or it won't work. So it's like, you know, everybody keeps you know, not everybody, but some people I see, you know, online and stuff talking about you know, the power in the name. Oh, there's only one name that's above names, you know, and all this stuff, and it's like you're putting the creator of the universe in a very small, little genie lamp.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if I don't say it just right, he can't hear me or something. Yeah, you know what I mean. If you go back to even the ancient Israelite you know, culture, the whole reason. Why was it Jacob that wrestled with God and then he asked him his name? You know, it was kind of like back then, if you had the name of the deity, it's like you had power control over it, you know. And those people they like to throw up all these verses, you know, the name, the name, the name. And in Revelation it says I can't remember the chapter and verse, but it plainly says that, you know, in front of the Great Throne, you know, these people will say, didn't I prophesy in your name? Didn't I cast out demons in your name? Did I not do great works and deeds in your name? And then the Father looks at him and says, depart from me, workers of iniquity. I never knew you. The name didn't save them, so therefore there's no power in the name. I don't care how you pronounce it.
Speaker 2: So the way another way you could look at it too is just say, like, I know, we talk about the lower case g gods or whatever, but that's more because they portrayed themselves as God's they were angels. So when you say God, there is only one God, so God knows you're talking about God. And also think about was it I'm trying to well anyway, when when and I can't remember what was it Moses that said when I say who sent me? Who should I say? And he said, I am sent you? Just I am me. I mean, that's it God? Is it? When you talk to God, you talk to I am you talk to what it God? God knows your heart. He knows who you're speaking to, the same way that we talk about when we're saved and we look in the Book of Life. God knows that you're saved because you believe in something, not because you knew his name, or not because you said a little little incantation or said what.
Speaker 3: The preacher told you to say, or like Doug at church was saying, you know, you know some of these Christian songs. You know, Lord please come save me. Well he said the song, and in the song it said it twenty times. So I got Uncle Bobby saved because I seen him singing it. That's not how it works.
Speaker 1: No heart, That's why I had to write the New Covenant on their hearts.
Speaker 2: Right, That's right. God knows your heart in the end. He will always know your heart. And that's where ultimately you're saved is because of your belief, not because of anything else, right.
Speaker 3: Not because you said of you know, like we said a verse or you know what the preacher told you.
Speaker 1: You know, Tom Done, you know his presentation. It was really enlightening for me, you know, and give me a whole new look into that. Like I said, you know, I didn't know about all these different you know paths. I guess you could say, but that was the first day. He was the last speaker of the first way, but then the first one, the first one, really stood out.
Speaker 2: So you gotta say Tom Tom Done website if you want to look into this a little more through the black dot com and and it's what did what did he say? And I love the way he said it it is a safe way to look at the dark side of things, Yes, because you don't you don't want to expose yourself to those things on your own. But he said, it's a safe way to look at and understand what we're fighting against. Know your enemy, know your enemy. And he also said remember this too. It is another one of the quotes he had that I loved was remember that sin opens the door for that, but prayer closes that door. So every time you know, we sin, or we we do something we transgress, however you want to say it, a window or a door is open into our our our heart, our mind, and then that gives Satan or or one of these other demons a foothold to get in there. So it's prayer is so important because that's how we close that that's how we keep our temple as pure as possible, as righteous as possible. And that's so important.
Speaker 3: And that is that is perfectly true because I found it in my own life, you know, doing certain things, looking at certain things. But if I start reading the Bible more and being more.
Speaker 2: Focused on how you're acting, behaving your living, a.
Speaker 3: God almost vanit them thoughts or you know, temptations almost go away and let until you go, well I've been good or whatever, and sun you right back at where you started when you let it, let.
Speaker 1: It back in. So but I spoke. I spoke to Tom briefly once or twice. And I also, I don't know if I even told you, but I went back to the table when I bought that shirt. I got a shirt. It's pretty cool, said anti woke, and I had the Romans quote, you know, being out of this world. But I spoke to the woman about, you know, if he'd done you know, uh, guest appearances and stuff like that, and she give me a business card with the email and stuff. So I'll be reaching out to Tom pretty soon. Hopefully we can have him on the show and tell us about some of his experiences and the stories.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He looked like he was like a bass player for five Finger Death Punch. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: He is a good dude. He had and he had. I liked his insights on a lot of this stuff because it's it's once again, we don't view sin in that way we've view sent Oh we did something wrong. We we don't look at it as given a foothold to the devil given a foothold to letting other bad things in, other other evil thoughts, either evil things like this where we have to close that door. And that just made a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 1: And that God's Oh, I was just gonna go because I don't want to miss the her skip over. The first speaker of that day was a Tracy Tenant and you can find her stuff at Tracy Tenant dot com.
Speaker 2: And what else she at. She's at the Freedom Fighters HQ dot org.
Speaker 1: Okay, was the organization that she works for. And she was a former Mormon, right, yeah, yeah, she escaped Mormonism and her ten kids with her ten kids yeah or was it eight or ten? Yeah, it was ten. And she was really cool and she was talking about kind of like on a almost like on a psychological level, and was talking about how you don't even realize but like traumatic events that happened in your life you suppress them and how they come back later and those two are also strongholds for you know, demons and the devil to torment you with. And she was very open and vulnerable. I really applaud her for telling the story that she's told what she was talking about, for instance, you know, she said, we got all these kids, you know, she said, we had a big go mini van. She said. When we go everywhere, you know, it was like the you know, the Brady bunch. You got them in there roll call. Everybody had this, you know, she call out the names and the kids here present, you know, to make sure anytime.
Speaker 3: They left anywhere, forget somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And she said one day they went to toys r Us and said, of course, you know, ten kids running around towards are us, you know. Yeah, so she said she went and told them all, you know, it's time to go, and her husband pulled the van around. She said, now all piled in, you know, she said. Once we got in there, she said, we did the roll call, started calling everybody's name. She said, after each you know name, we heard here, here, here, she said, So we had ten hears, she said, So we took off down the road. She said, about a half hour drive. We made it to our next destination.
Speaker 2: The BYU campus. Because they had like a little.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a home alone story, it is like that.
Speaker 2: But they were going to some place there for like some activity center or something that she said.
Speaker 1: And she said and they got out of the car, and as they's getting out, she was doing the headcout again. And she got through there and there was nine, she said, So I didn't know. Maybe one was laying down the seat or the floorboard. You never know, she said. So I was looking in there, she said, and I can't remember the young boy's name, she said, but such and such was missing. She said. I was like, oh my god, maybe I miscounted. She turned around, counted again. There was nine. She said, oh my god, he's missing. And she's like, but he said here, he said here, and then one of the little brothers said, oh, I said here for him. Oh man, immediately you know it probably was home alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: How about some butt woopans?
Speaker 1: So she said. They turned around and hauled back, you know, down the road. Man was half an hour, so it was our total. And they get there and she said it was the most pitiful thing ever. She said. That kid was like five six years old, she said. And I pulled up, she said, and there he is, she said, just sitting outside the building, leaning against the the while. She said, just scared to death. And she said, she said, I pulled up. She said, he saw us and he just come running tears of joy, and.
Speaker 3: That could have went bad, like he could have wandered, went.
Speaker 1: Looking for kidna after anything. But she said, you know, after it's over with, you know, years down the road, that we'd tell that story and laugh. And it was a big joke, she said. And some things happened with her her son, and he ended up happening to go to therapy and I think she said through like hypnosis or something, she said, but he ended up coming out in therapy that that was a major fear of his was of being alone, being forgotten and left alone.
Speaker 2: That would but there was to that point though, what he say is that we have there's there's things that people have that that you know, they could have had a traumatic experience in their life, and it could have been something way worse than getting left at the grocery store. So it could have been some kind of abuse, could have been some kind of you know, all sorts of awful things that happened to either kids or even young adults, things that happened that they suppress. And she says that you get like the dissociative and amnesia that occurs with that trauma, where where you literally you're it's like a defense mechanism where you block out that that actually happened. But the problem is it's still there, and that still is it torments you, whether or not you remember that, that's exactly what happens. So when she went in and she did a whole exercise that she does with people with us, and it was it was really interesting and.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie, you know. At first, I was like, man, this is kind of out there, but I was, you know, but something in me just was like, you know, what if what you know, what if that's a demon you know, or something, you know, trying to put the spirit of doubt in you. I was like, yeah, I want to do this with an open mind. And it was kind of like you know, yoga, meditation, esc but it was all in the name of Jesus, and it was pretty cool. Me and Steven both had some some little visions and feelings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was it was unique.
Speaker 1: It was weird, and I got to tell him about it.
Speaker 2: Well, what she went through. She called it a conception exercise. So but she starts and she said some of these things and I this, this kind of blew me away, and I have to do more research into this because it's something.
Speaker 1: And that was the purpose of it was to find that.
Speaker 2: Find whatever traumatic event you had in your life.
Speaker 3: I don't know if i'd want to do that.
Speaker 1: It well, you find it to heal it, you know.
Speaker 3: But the way that she said a lot of stuff in the military, I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Someone she said that the one the one she had a U And this is no joke. She said she had a a guy that was coming to her that wanted that thought he thought he wanted to be He thought he wanted to be a female. Oh okay, he thought he wanted to be a female. And he just kept saying that. I just I really want to be a girl. I've had that my whole life. All these different things, and she went through this conception exercise and it's really interesting because she goes through it not only and this is like I said, this to me is something that I take it or leave it. You have to literally it is. It is a very unique exercise. I have to look into this more and research this more. But she started literally while you're in the womb, she talked about the first month, second month, third month.
Speaker 1: And it was pretty cool because she said, you know, first, she prayed, you know, in the name of Jesus, you know, to have Jesus reveal these things to you, you know. And she told you, you know, to close your eyes, she said, and imagine Jesus standing in front of you with your with these poems open, you know, like welcoming you. And she said, and you know, if you can't see it, she said, just you know, imagine, you know, and it's kind of like a you know, meditation type exercise. And honestly, man, it was weird for me. I closed my eyes and I was just trying to, you know, conceptualize it in my mind. And it was like I seen a lot of almost like a cross, but it was, you know, a body with its hands out. And the only way I can describe it is like, you know, if you start a light for a long time and then you close your eyes, you can still kind of see it when you close your eyes. That's what it kind of looked like. And I was like, WHOA. And I was sitting there looking at it, and honestly, I told Rebecca and Stephen both I said, you know, like when you see people go under hypnosis or maybe even a seizure or something like that how the eyes like flutter or like when their eyes are closed, how you can see them kind of rapidly moving so ide decided or moving in there. That's kind of like what it was when I had my eyes closed, and when I saw that, It's like my eyelids kept twitching up and down, up and down, like it was just like a picture take, you know, like a camera taking a million pictures that want to very weird. And but then she went through and she was like, you know, I bless you in your first month, the conception, you know, you've you're you know.
Speaker 2: She goes through your development the whole time. But when she got to the she said she was talking to that guy and got to his third month, and he goes, wow, and he broke down and said that he can hear his parents or no, it was all the ladies at her that because she was a pastor's wife and she had had five boys or something, and she really wanted a girl. So the he said he could hear all of the all of them know that all the women were praying around here, praying for a girl. And he heard that is what he's saying that his third month heard that, and it went back and later confirmed that that was true with his parents. So something that happened to the third month of conception and the third month of conception was able to to be able to go back to that point in time and say that this is when that moment happened, that even at that point in conception, the confusion started and whether or not you were he wanted to be a boy or a girl, a girl to please his parents, right.
Speaker 3: And I do I it was like imprinted on them.
Speaker 2: It was imprinted on because.
Speaker 1: It said the third month that your ears are developed and you can actually hear because it talks about you know, parents listening to soothing music and all these things. And the babies react, yeah, because they can hear, and and you can say, y'all they made it up or whatever, but it's like, how did he know that? You know?
Speaker 3: How did he know that? Then went and talked to.
Speaker 1: His mom and they confirmed it because she only had boys at that time, so they really wanted a girl and they were the congregation was praying over her that she would get the girl.
Speaker 3: Man, that's wild.
Speaker 2: So I don't know when I went through the whole thing, like I said, take it or leave it. If if it's it's interesting, exercise it it does it work? I don't that's I mean, that's pretty. I mean it's pretty interesting evidence that that that guy was able to confirm with his parents that they had actually that's what he found that out with his mom right, that they actually had in her third month, had prayed for him to be a girl, and he found that prior to her telling him through this exercise. I don't know. I mean, that's pretty, that's pretty, it's interesting. I don't, like I said, I have a it's things beyond my well, did you see?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: It was weird, I'll be honest when I first started hearing, because she's praying for for Jesus to be with you and to clear everything else, to uh kind of let him see those bonds or let you see those bonds on you and those things that potentially could be those moments of trauma or whatnot. When my eyes were closed, it was weird because when she started praying those things, I kept seeing black shadows come over my eyes and once again, could a cloud have passed over, Probably not that fast, but it would go over and would go back and forth over my eyes like a black shadow. And then all of a sudden it turned to a try And it's, like I said, I struggle with this. I don't it's things beyond my comprehension if this is really really truly happening. But I saw like a triangle that was it was pulsing blue, and it was it would slowly get and I could watch it pulse, and it would slowly get brighter, and slowly get brighter, and slowly get brighter, and all of a sudden, at the very end, it just went. It's like it exploded, and it was all just as bright white as I couldn't even barely look at it was so bright white. And that's about when we opened our eyes at the end of everything. But I don't know what that means. I asked her about the colors and things like that, and she didn't really know what exactly what to tell me. But but I mean a lot of times, but a lot of I mean maybe, but a lot of times. I know colors can be associated with certain things and different things, But I really don't know. But I think that it was a very interesting exercise of anything. It made you kind of focus on maybe different aspects of your life and and really think you know, where is the trauma? Where where are those demons that are attacking you? Where are you letting them have that stronghold? Where is that connection? Because we all have something, we all have scars and and God has forgiven those, but Satan, let's us keeps reminding us of them, right?
Speaker 1: And mine was pretty pretty weird also, Like I told you, you know, the whole eye floaters thing and stuff, but I didn't really feel anything at all until I can't remember if it was a third or fourth month, but she would, you know, say, you know, I bless you on this month, you know, and all this stuff, and then she'd have like a pause, you know, and then after like a minute or so, then she'd you know, give you know, she'd tell you, like, you know, this month, your your ears are fully developed, this that or the other. And I remember whatever month that was, it was third, fourth month or whatever, I was blank, but like out of nowhere, I got like this sensation of just joy and happiness and excitement, and I mean I could even feel my heart rate increasing, and I was like, you know, this is strange. You know, Did I have a heart attack in the womb, you know, or something like that? Or and and then she said this and this month, your your sex organs have developed, and now through ultrasound they can tell what sex you are and all this stuff. And then it hit me because you know, my dad, he died when I was eight months old, and I got two older sisters, and all my mom always told me all he ever wanted was a boy, and he said he wasn't going to stop, you know, pro creating until he got one. But like I told you, you know, he was he was wild. He was a construction worker and partied all the time. And Mom said that he'd be out of town working when he'd come home Friday with his paycheck, he wouldn't even come home. He'd go out bar hopping and partying with all his friends and he'd come home Sunday night hung over and hard up, no money left. Right. And once, uh, she got pregnant and they found out it was a boy, Mom said he was just so excited and he was like, you know, I want to straighten up. You know, I want to see this boy live. And this is what I've always prayed for and wanted. I'm going to straighten up. And so it's like almost like I felt his excitement, but inevitably, you know, it's it's hard for a tiger to change its stripes. You know, he went right back to it and he died. But I didn't realize this tool like maybe after we done got home, when I got to thinking about it, and maybe my scar was was resentment and like anger toward my old man and almost like a like a rejection, like like I wouldn't good enough. Uh, I always asked myself. I was like, you always wanted a boy, you finally got it, but you chose your drugs and alcohol over me. And it was I don't know, it's just like a like a light bulb moment, like it was like now you were enough. Know he was just he was sick and he had his own demons, right, So it was kind of like a almost like a a reassurance from God, you know, like you know, it ain't your fault. It wouldn't that you weren't enough. It was just it was him. So I mean that that was pretty cool. But I didn't figure that out till after I got home.
Speaker 3: Right, it didn't click.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that I mean listen, like I just said anything that that, if anything that that exercise did is to give you some peace in certain in certain ways, you know, where you find that maybe that scar's there, maybe that wound, that trauma is there, and that's something that we all need to face at some point. We all have those things.
Speaker 3: I'm just am trauma. I'm just a giant trauma.
Speaker 1: But yes, Tracy was really cool. Talked to her afterward, gave her a business card and I asked her if she'd be want to come on show. She was actually really excited. She's like, oh, yes, I'd love to, and she's already emailed me since we got back, so that'll be in the works.
Speaker 3: That would be curious to see what popped up in my head.
Speaker 1: It'll be your turn.
Speaker 2: It will be your turn. A little scary, it was, like I said, it's just one of those things that's I just don't know. It was. It was unique, it was a little bit out there, but it's.
Speaker 1: But it you know, and think about it, like that's just like our once again us laying back on our filters, our preconceived notions. I mean, so think about it. If we're willing to accept divine counsel Nephelom giants, but not praying for Jesus for God to show us these things, no I hear. I mean, yeah, you know what I'm saying. I'm just for other.
Speaker 3: People at it kind of like, uh, you kind of dabbing in a little. But but if you do it in the proper.
Speaker 1: Way, well, in the name of Jesus. I mean, that's what she keeps saying. You know, there's no stones, no incontent nations.
Speaker 2: She's just praying, yeah, and she's praying for you to be able to find that scar. And it's interesting, you know, you think about it, and it's one of those things if you go back like we and it's time done. What said a lot too was in the if you look at acts, you know, and them casting out demons and you casting out those things, and people look at that now and it's either a horror movie, you know if you talk about that, or it's something that is you know, extremely frowned upon where that doesn't either that doesn't really happen, or somebody's just acting.
Speaker 3: Out right there.
Speaker 2: They just can change their voice really well to sound really gargley and sound like they're from the pits of Hell.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's crazy. Even with Hollywood too, what you still see them being called out in the name of Jesus. You still see them being affected by a scripture and the crials, you know, so I mean even Hollywood, you know, in their horror films, whether they like it or not, there's a biblical foundation.
Speaker 2: And all and all in all though, she was extremely interesting. I think she has an amazing story to tell, especially about escaping Mormonism and then how she got into this it's all together.
Speaker 1: It is just a definitely worth digging into.
Speaker 2: Yes it is, it is is unintended, but it was really good. I did. I really did like listen to her and she was exceptionally nice to talk to. Just it was it was really it was really good.
Speaker 1: And that was the end of the first night. Then we went back to that Airbnb that that Li has found. Man, that thing was cool. Tell them about that.
Speaker 2: That was. It was like a like an older townhouse and it was kind of cool how it's set up.
Speaker 1: We were It was like eighteen hundred style, I mean it was. It was really cool.
Speaker 2: By the way, set out with candles and we were out there with those hand cranked generators to get some electricity so we had enough light.
Speaker 1: To read has get back up, run faster.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was kind of cool. It's kind of a just it was a little two bedroom thing with a bathroom, but it was a cool set up the little living room where we kind of sat down and talked about everything for that had happened that day and kind of went back and forth with it because you know, both of our wives are there with us during the conference for everything except for the launch that we went to. We ended up uh not being able to make a couple of things, but as a whole, like I said, it was, it was. It was nice to be able to go back. Everybody kind of relaxed, you know, get your sweatpants on and sit down and just kind of delve over all the information. I do wear sweatpants, They're comfortable.
Speaker 1: I had my anim one basketball shorts and it was too cold, old T shirt.
Speaker 3: It was too cold. Too cold man from Michigan.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Anyway, the next morning we jumped around a little bit, because we jumped around just a little bit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the next day that was Sandra Allison, Vicky, Joey Anderson, and Mike Spaulding.
Speaker 2: Right well, Derek Gilbert was the first one.
Speaker 1: At nine yeah, nine am.
Speaker 2: Yes, So we started with Derek. We got there, we walk around again. You can talk to everybody in the morning, they all have their stuff out, kind of like in the vendor area. You can everybody is super nice. Like I said, it was just you could sit down and talk to anybody, as well as any of the people that were there at the conference. They were all just wanted to talk a lot of people either see the shirt or something that you have, Oh what is your what is your podcast about? And because a lot of people there had them, so they'd be like, oh, it'd be great. It was just it was really cool. But really the as far as as far as we were concerned, no offense to anybody else because we didn't really know who they were. But but Dereck Gilbert, you know, was one of the main people we went to talk to.
Speaker 1: Derek. Lawn and La backed out on us.
Speaker 2: And eventually we'll we'll get to talk to La at some point. Oh yeah, we'll make it. We'll keep pushing. Eventually, eventually we'll get him on here. But with Dereck Gilbert, and it was really cool because we got to it was it was kind of funny because Justin said the same thing to me afterwards and because I'm sitting there next to Liz and I keep going, this is building up to this, this is building up to this, And I'd say what the next thing was? And and then you said, Becka said the same thing to you. It is like She's like, you do we even have to be here? It's like he was just on the show. He went over a lot of the same stuff.
Speaker 1: The that wonder honestly, I mean, were we warm up Yeah, if we warmed him up for it, or if if he had spoken on that before. Maybe you had his stuff together for this conference and just kind of bled through on our show. But the whole Hey, mom, guess what he used that? And he used the I was so hoping he would reference our our show because he went into there's nuggets of gold in scripture, you know, and we just have to dig and find them.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, that would have been cool if.
Speaker 2: He I mean, his stuff was great. So you know, the whole thing was a spiritual warfare conference. So the focus was, you know, how to fight these demons, how to rid yourself, how to how to protect yourself against them.
Speaker 1: And Derek really dove into who the principalities are and where demons come from.
Speaker 3: And I really wish I how to win.
Speaker 2: It was really really good, and he went, I mean, and.
Speaker 1: He done the whole through the Valley of the Shadow of Death Mount Hermond, but Shan and stuff.
Speaker 2: The beth saida as far as Bashine. When when Jesus was getting baptized, like looking across the Jordan. In the Bible, what does it say, It says Bethany, Yeah, Bethany, But that was missing. It was most likely misinterpreted as what beth Sayida from beth Sayida.
Speaker 1: But even the geography because it said east of the Jordan, and the place where everybody thinks John was baptizing was west of the Jordans. So even the geography core scripture is not right.
Speaker 2: And it's right into the plains of Bashan.
Speaker 1: Which is where all those Doman fields are. And that's why even it says you know, it said you know in that psalm it said, you know, yay, though I walked through the Valley of Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil. And David wrote that, and it showed the main road that cut through from Egypt all the way through Israel, the main road, the trade route that you know, David and his armies marched several times, goes right through Sean. So he said, you know, this is what he was talking about. And he says, and you prepare a table for me in the presence of nine enemies. And he showed pictures of those domens. Those domens, they got huge tables.
Speaker 2: R V Marus that was the name of that road, the Roman road that went through there. The V Mars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be creepy walking, you know, walking down through there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because all the necromancing rituals and stuff they did with the refiem and stuff. I mean it was synonymous at the people at that time that that was, you know, synonymous with the underworld, the you know, death. But yeah, Derek was awesome. He nailed it down the park. And then who was after him was that Sandra?
Speaker 2: I think we had Sandra Allison after.
Speaker 1: Him and she was virtual.
Speaker 2: Oh and Derek, I know, we had all his information. You can find him in a million different spots. Look to our last episode.
Speaker 1: At Gilbert Housefellowship dot com, SKYWATCHTV dot com.
Speaker 2: He's got apps that were for the view to the Bunker is one of them. And then it's the Gilbert House Fellowship. Fellowship I think the app is called I think it's the app is is gh TV is Gilbert House Television, So look look that up as well. But he's got so many resources, so many interesting things. I know we went extensively into all those different resources on the show we had with h but look back into it because it's really good.
Speaker 1: And Sandra Allison, she was kind of on the same page with Tracy tennantt it was the whole spiritual warfare and uh meditation and hers was more like on a PhD psychology level. Because even Rebecca, you know, she went to school and got her major in psychology, and she was talking about you know, you could you could totally tell that she had her degree in psychology. Psychology, Yeah, all the monology. And she was talking about, you know, rape victims, you know, when they're raped at a young age, or even if they're raped several times at different ages, they revert back to the youngest the first time. Yeah, and they and that persona or whatever holds onto that memory and that way the person living doesn't remember it anymore. So she'll do stuff with them to to bring out that inner child and release that trauma and free that person. Stuff like that. But it's all it's it's basically psychology and Christianity kind of combined.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was called a splanka. There was this splank of therapy where and it's as you have to look it up. It's s P l A and k N A and it's something I'd never heard of before. Very very unique, very interesting. But go ahead look into that deals a lot with like meridian system systems and the kind of some of the energy fields and stuff. It sounds and she even prefaced this sounds a lot like New age stuff. She preferenced, prefaced that, she said that, but we're looking you know, it's it's you have to make sure if you do any of these types of things that you research, make sure it's a Christian person that's helping you through this type of therapy and things of that nature, because otherwise, you know, if you it's the same with anything if you go and you go to a bad church with a pastor that has ill intent, and you can get fed the wrong way as well. So you have to know what you're what you're in for is of God.
Speaker 1: So and then after she spoke, Uh, we had dinner break or I guess I think it was lunch Well yeah, well no because oh yeah, because that's when we had to lunch in and that's when we met you know, David Pash and we done talked about that. Then when we came back, it was another verse with doctor Mike Spaulding. But I'm sorry, mister Spaulding, but our ut vols, yeah, go be guards and if you don't know, we beat Alabama, okay, but uh so we went to uh this little uh bar and grill and had about to eat and uh watched the game. Uh well, we watched the first you know, maybe quarter of it, and then it was time for Vicky Joy and we didn't want to miss that because you know, you know, we've had my wife on another episode and she's talked about her night terrors and sleep proolyss you know issues and stuff like that. And that was the Vicky Joy's uh uh whole uh expertise. I guess would say. She wrote a book uh called day Only Come Out at Night and it was all about sleep paralyssies and how demons and stuff like that, you know, attack you in your sleep and how and it was all you know, surrounded uh that subject. And she wrote that book so you know, we were definitely interested in that, and you know, my wife, she wanted to try to get some tools to maybe help with her stuff she's dealing with. And actually, Rebecca, you know, when we was having those exhibitors and stuff and going down and having the meet and greets, while me and him was talking to Kenny and Derek and stuff, she kind of took off to the corner with Vicki and talked to her the whole time. She got a lot of cool information from her. So we came back for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was she was. She was awesome. I mean, she she blew me away, like the information and stuff that I mean, I guess partly if you've never dealt with like something like sleep paralysis or some of those other you know, people talk about and this is I know to some people it sounds like ghost stories. But and I know somebody listened to this has had this happen to them, because I've known too many people that have told me the same story. But they'll be laying at home in bed at night, and all of a sudden, there's a shadow in their room and they see this shadow, and the shadow moves to them or holds them down and they can't scream and move. It's they strangle them or they just feel like they just can't. They can't speak, they can't do anything. And this stuff happens to a lot of people, a lot more people than are willing to say. Even one of the other ladies I was at the conference were sitting. I was talking to her and she started.
Speaker 1: Had no idea, she had no idea that Joy was and he started telling her about.
Speaker 2: It, and she goes, oh my gosh, I've been looking for someone to talk to about that because that happens to me.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, and she even said, she said, I've never told anybody, she said, but I feel comfortable here, she said, And since you brought it up, she said, I know I'm not crazy, right.
Speaker 2: No, it's true. I mean this this is stuff that that I mean, it's it ain't to the whole thing about me in bed.
Speaker 3: But like I told you all before over in Iraq, I mean it's creepy. Oh yeah, I mean I didn't like see nothing. It's just sometimes darker.
Speaker 2: I don't think people always see something sometimes, I think they just feel the oppression.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a feeling of being older, Yeah, restrained restrained would probably be a better word.
Speaker 2: Another type of demonic attack.
Speaker 1: I mean, which I say, you brought your notepad with you to talk about some of her you know, her nuggets in there. She had some really good ones. So one, especially with the last Supper Leonardo da Vinci painting, there's something in there that I would I would probably if I was a betting man, I'd probably bet fifty dollars to your penny that you never noticed this.
Speaker 2: I'll bet you that too. But I'm gonna jump into a couple of things. You jump in when you feel that you got your your nuggets, show me your nuggets. But one of the first things that she's talking about, if we go back, and I found this kind of interesting, but she was talking about Esclepias and that was the serpent god of healing. And I think this is really funny because it's things that we don't even really notice. But it look at the side of an ambulance, right you see that kind of asterix looking star, and you see that that staff with the snake wrapped around it. That's where that's where it comes from. And it's called the staff of Asclepias, and that we still hold to that today. And one of the really interesting things and this is this one is the one that I think probably did you. That's exactly what.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about. I was going through my images. I got it somewhere.
Speaker 2: I actually took I actually looked it back up today because okay, here, so the original Hippocratic oath.
Speaker 1: Now, these are what these doctors are reciting. Well, this protect you.
Speaker 2: They've modified it now, but originally this is what it comes from. This is the Hippocratic oath. A lot of people attribute it to Hippocrates, but most scholars don't believe that he actually wrote it. But it says, I swear by Apollo the Physician, and Asclepias and Helgia and Panacea and all the gods and goddesses as my witness, that according to my ability and my judgment, I will keep this oath in this contract, to hold him who taught me this art equally dear to me as my parents, to be a partner in life with him, and fulfill his needs when required. So we go through it. There's a whole bunch of different things that say, but it talks. One of the parts that I thought was the most interesting is it says I will reverence my master who taught me the art.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's kind of creepy.
Speaker 2: It is extremely creepy. Gods, ye, gods and goddesses, and then they named four of them right.
Speaker 3: There right to go back contract contract.
Speaker 1: I always guests, see contract.
Speaker 2: So proud of you right now.
Speaker 3: He didn't even study, didn't even study.
Speaker 2: But I thought that was that just that was like I had never heard of that, like the original that had been modified. But when you look at that, I find that just that's kind of that's really and that's it was originally written in Greek. I mean, that's what it comes from Greek, and then it has been changed a little bit, which.
Speaker 1: I got some screenshots of what she led up with, like the little definitions and stuff. So like one of her first slides it says what is sleep paralysis? And it says in parentheses the experts what the experts have to say? It says Medical News Today, a terrifying sleep disorder experienced since the dawn of humankind. Very healthylife dot com says it's sleep paralysis is one of the most common sleeping conditions out there. It can be temp. What is that word temp? I never saw that word tem fy and g temping either way, and it can sometimes make people imagine that they are being trapped in their beds by some invisible force, when all it is in reality is the body going through its natural process and firing neurons off at random in order to relieve tension before the body falls asleep. And then also, sleepfoundation dot Org says sleep paralysis is a temporary inability to move that occurs not after falling asleep or waking up. Individuals remain aware during episodes, which frequently involve troubling hallucinations and sensations of suffocation. The new Agers say that sleep paralysis is the perfect time to try astrail projection. While your body is anchored and unmoving, It's relatively easy to separate your astral body from the physical body. In fact, it's ideal situation during astral projection. You want your spirit or soul to get up out of bed while your physical body stays put. This isn't easy, but sleep paralysis affords you the perfect opportunity.
Speaker 2: Think about this, that movie that's Doctor Strange. They glorify this, that where he pulls himself out of that.
Speaker 1: Kid, that kid the movie What is it now? That's they made three or four of them. But that's what the whole movie was about. That he would insidious. Remember, he would sleep and his soul would leave his body and go to this upside down dimension or world and he would roam free and do all this stuff. Then his spirit or soul would come back to his body, and in the movie, he gets stuck in that up side down and then this medium has to go and retrieve him and bringing back home. I mean, that's what the whole movies of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what I'm thinking of a different move I can't think of the word, but I mean you even think about okay, now, if your spirit's out of your body, looking yeah, yeah, that's that's where I was.
Speaker 2: Like, Well, if you look at look back and you talk about the we talked a lot before about like Babbel and or some of these other gigantic temples that they built so they could mingle with the gods. You know, they would have a sacrifice or something, and then if that person's soul leaves their body, they're trying to have one of the gods, you know, use that body as a vessel. So there's a lot of things with that. But the astral projection stuff was is really deep and actually what's really disturbing. And I remember hearing about this and I didn't even know what it was, but I remember hearing about this. I think it was last year with Aaron Rodgers Green Bay Packers talk about the having banned substances and what they're not allowed to have or allowed to have as athletes, and he was allowed as an NFL player to smoke ayahuasca. And ayahuasca is a substance and it's pretty trippy, and she Vicky Joey Anderson kind of brought that in start talking about how people use that as a way to separate themselves basically, you know, in a way that we use not we I'm saying, people use different types of drugs. You know, you go on these hallucinogenetic trips, so you know, find your spirit animal or your spirit guide and all these crazy things. But it gets people high as a kite. And then most of the time, and most of the time it's not like it's she said, especially in the beginning when they do it, it's not a pleasant experience. It's usually something very dark, very evil. And she says, as you as you get can control it more. It gets slowly better and better, to the point where you're going to these other levels.
Speaker 1: It's it's intense, it's scary, reaching enlightenment.
Speaker 2: But this stuff, this stuff is a lot of celebrities are doing this. This is this is a big deal right now. This ayahuasca stuff is a big deal right now. This is I mean, I remember that being on ESPN. They kept talking debating whether or not that was Aaron Rodgers, should he have use it or not? And if and that's just something that's one guy, and you know how many more are probably doing those things?
Speaker 3: Said what scientology? Yeah, it's just you know, now, I just.
Speaker 2: It's just to me, it just blows me away. And then she even went into the differences between you know, when people say they're abducted by UFOs versus sleep paralysis, and bringing in the the kind of the common denome or u arcteristics, Yeah, the characteristics of each and how how they both are demonic in some form or another.
Speaker 1: So yeah, different costumes, yes, exactly, they.
Speaker 3: Think they're being abducted, but it's really well, just the demon's presenting themselves as something.
Speaker 2: Different and it usually usually you're being it's there's some differences in the two obviously, but the you know, you're always they're always coming to take you, always coming to grab you or drag you away, or do something to you, do some kind of experiment to you, or something like this, and it's it's it's if the devil can put these ideas in your head that there are aliens that are going to attack you or or or abduct you, or you put these things in your head that, oh, if I can. And actually it's one of the other things is that a lot of these people that smoke this ayahuasca says that when they get to a certain point, it says that they feel like gods. When they're high on this stuff, they get to a plane where they say they feel like they're the gods, and so they always crave this. It's just like the guard of eating all over again. Right right, eat that apple or whatever fruit that was from that tree, and you will be like God. And that's what people have always been striving for, and that's why they try to always conjure up these things like but you're trying to find that. But people have been trying to find that throughout history, and that's why it's so easy for Satan, those demons to reach out and grab you is because people always want power, People always want that forbidden knowledge the next step, and it's something that that there's certain things that first of all, when we talk about some things that you know, when we talked about Enoch before, there's certain knowledge people were not meant to have, and some of those angels came down and they gave knowledge in exchange for those for human women that they that they lost it after. I mean, there's warship and there's things that well, and for their yeah, but there's certain things that we were not meant to have.
Speaker 1: And I like how she said too. She said, you know, it says in Enoch, you know that they thought they knew all these great and wise things, but little did they know that God said they only had the worthless ones. And she said, so look at it this way, She said, would you go to counseling and for wisdom to a high school dropout? She said, that's what these filing angels are. She said, they're high school dropouts. She said they quit before they even got all their education done. She said, so you think they got all the wisdom? She said. Furthermore, she said, they want the power. So whatever they are giving you that you don't have, you're only getting a taste of what they even know, which ain't that much to begin with. She said, don't get your wisdom from high school dropouts.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Oh man, she blew. There's so many different little sections in here, all these note I took so many notes of her on this stuff. It just was amazing to me. But when she started talking about the different covenants, and this is what you had alluded to earlier with the Last Supper, but prior to that, she started talking about the threshold covenants, right, And you always heard those old stories, you know.
Speaker 1: What, you've carrying your wife over the threshold.
Speaker 2: Threshold or even look back to like old lore like the the Dracula or whatever. The vampire couldn't come into your house unless you invited him across the threshold, you know, of your house. However, back in history, the way that in the way that she described it, it made a lot of sense, is the threshold was these large It started out as like a large earthen where they'd have their their stove, their oven, their fire, and that was your threshold.
Speaker 1: What do they call it a hearth stone or hearthstone.
Speaker 2: So that's where this that that hearth is where you would have that's where you you know, you went to get warm. That's where you got your food. That's where you worshiped. That was that was considered your altar to some degree. That's where everybody got around to worship God, whatever it was, all the different things. That was your hearth. So when you let somebody to your hearth, that was that was the center of your house, right, that was that was the And over time and this she showed great slides of this, but overslides, it went smaller, right, and all of a sudden, Okay, now we have a big fireplace. Okay, it's still there. You know, maybe we're not cooking on it because now we have a stove. And then it goes to this little fireplace and then all of a sudden, you look and it's one of these fake ones with a and.
Speaker 1: A TV thing. The God now the altar.
Speaker 2: And that's it, and that's our alter. Now we've changed that to the point where this is where we commune with God. So now we're sitting on the couch watching little house on the prairie. Who knows, but we're it. We've totally changed our focus. We used to come together at the threshold at the altar to that's where we met to worship God with our family, with our with our friends. And it's gotten to the point now where we've let that go in our houses and we're so easy to go. Well, I went to church on Sunday. I did my part where really we should be in God's word every day, which is what they would have done in the past, you know, but it would have been at the threshold in the house. And you know, and to the point now where the threshold now has even come out to the door. There's just she had some great.
Speaker 1: And the threshold covenant too, you know. She talked about you know how you know, vampires got to be invited in, you know, uh, to let these demons and stuff in, You've got to open a door. You got to invite them in. You know. It went on and it said that even Jesus, you know, is a you know, yet say thank God he's spiritual, right, yeah, And she used you know, Revelation three twenty and it showed that painting of him standing in front of the door knock and it says, behold, I stand at the door and knock. If any man hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to him and I will sup with him and he with me. So she's saying, it's kind of like rules of engagement for spiritual beings with earthly fleshy beings, that we have to invite them in.
Speaker 2: You think about our our our our altar. Now really is the Holy Spirit lives in us. It's in our spirit. It's the same way God's knocking on our heart and wants to come in. And our soul really our hearth, our hearth exactly our inner, our most entered and that's exactly I mean, that's what it turns into. So then we learned about salt salt, the salt and bread covenants.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you ever heard the old saying, you know, I'll take this with a grain of salt, or he's not worth his weight in salt. That's where that all come from. But they would make agreements, contracts, covenants with salt, and uh, what I thought was just like mind blowing. She was talking about that, and she was like, you know, you ever heard that phrase or this or that? And you know, she's like, that's because it all originated from these covenants and agreements, you know, with salt. And she said, now I want to show you something, she said, probably gonna blow your mind. And she pulled up the last Supper. You know, I think that was Leonardo da Vinci, and it sounds right. It was zoomed in. Yeah. And if you've ever noticed, but Judas at the table has his elbow on the table and he's leaning over like he's trying to, you know, listen in to whatever Jesus trying to say. He put a little easter egg in that painting. Uh, he's knocked over a salt container and the salt spill. Wow, he broke the salt covenant. And it said that when Jesus you know, took the bread and you know it was dipping it, you know, and giving it stuff like that, that it was real common back then. She caught it like a fish sauce or something like this, some kind of officialty. But it was real salty, real salty, you know, something they would dip bread in for for flavor and taste. And she said, you know, it's a probably a good possibility that you know, that was there, and that was like a salt covenant, you know, being performed but.
Speaker 2: She called salt and bread covenants because you break bread with someone. It was also like, that's it's kind of like the old blood blood blood Brothers thing. You know, you're you're spit in your hand, and you know it's you make a vow a covenant with those people. And and it's the same thing right there, you broke bread with them, that that's that covenant you're making with them. And then you know what, and then and then Judas spills the salt as a as a as a little easter egg in there, as you said, to show that he's breaking his end of it. And that really that was whoa hold out a sec That's pretty intense.
Speaker 1: And what's really cool is I didn't really you know, I'm not real artsy guy, but uh I seen a video one time. You have, you know, you see those inspirational video you know, were preachers and stuff talking and I don't remember who this was, but I remember I seen it on Facebook and it was something similar to this, showing like an easter egg and a painting and this preacher or evangelist speaker or whatever it was telling this story and he said there was a world champion chess player and went to this art museum and was in the group and they were walking around showing all these paintings. Well, they made this one painting and it was the devil playing chess with an angel, and the devils sitting across just smiling, looking all confident, you know, and the angels kind of sitting there, leaning over with his hand on his head like he's stressed out, you know, he's defeated. And the person that was doing the tours like, and this painting is by such and such and it's called checkmate. Here the angel has lost with the devil, and you know it was painted you know, such and such time. Now whatever, she said, moving along, and she went to go walking, and of course the chess player just stopped, you know, was just staring at the painting, and he stood there for you know, ten minutes or so, and then they realized, you know, hey, we lost one. So they went back and he was standing in front of that painting and she said, sir, yeah, keep moving along, you know, we need to keep moving. And he was like, you're gonna have to change this painting or change the name of it. And she's like, well, what do you mean. He says, well, I'm a I'm a world champion chess player. This is not a checkmate. And she's like, what do you mean and he says, look closely, he said, the king still has one more move, right, God, the king has one more move So it's like these artists, you know, put these little easter eggs in there for somebody with who.
Speaker 3: Has the wisdom to look at it and figure.
Speaker 1: And see it. So the same thing with that last supper in the Salt Covenant.
Speaker 2: She was awesome, like I really enjoyed that, and.
Speaker 1: You can think it was about that with that book already really.
Speaker 2: Well, you can find her stuff at at Vicky joy Anderson dot com. I have the book. I bought it. I have not read it yet, I'll be honest. But then again, it's only been a few days. So I got like five other books I'm reading at the same time. And it's on top of that one day, well, on top of that one God wrote, you know, he got to find time for that one too, So you know, it's there's so much good information. I love. We were at that thing. It took things, you know, it was a spiritual warfare conference.
Speaker 1: It was very.
Speaker 2: Intense. I mean, it was very things that were you know, it's not things they talk about in church. This is something that you know, I firmly believe. And some of those people there I think had been spurned by the church a few times because because of their viewpoints and things of that nature. And I think that's sad because I really believe that the church itself as a whole has one main mission. That's to make disciples right. Number one thing is they should be bringing and saving people. You know that that's the whole point, is teaching them Jesus salvation. However, after that, it's up to us, right, It's not a one and done thing. The whole point is that about this spiritual war that's going on, is that we put on that armor of God, as was said about fifty times this weekend, and we get out there on the front lines and we fight. We are the ones that are on the on the front lines of this. As we keep pushing forward and keep preaching the good word and keep trying to keep people's eyes on Jesus, keep people's eyes on God's word and push forward. I think that's so important. I think we get we get trapped sometimes in and once again I have to preface it and say our church is amazing. I don't believe our church is that way at all, But there is a lot of churches, and I've been in a lot of churches that are that way, where you know, it's it's Jesus loves me every day, every sermon, and he does. But after that, what's next? Like, what is the next step?
Speaker 3: No guidance?
Speaker 1: You have to love how Derek Gilbert said. He said, you know, Jesus is not how did he word that, Jesus is not your feel good I don't remember what he said. Jesus is not your feel good daily sermon, you know, talking about you know, just you know, the prosperity, you know, preaching and stuff like that, he said. He said, this is my firm belief. He said, if our you know forefathers you know, and ancient you know church fathers and people of Jesus' time, he said, seeing how you know work lazy and complacent that we are and taking all the supernatural stuff out of the Bible, he said, they would grab us up by the collar. He said, they would slap us ceiling.
Speaker 2: And I one hundred percent and after I'm the guidance of Tom done and that was one thing that he had said. He goes, you don't think this is this stuff, you know, you don't think this stuff should happen, or you don't think the church would be involved in this. Read Acts, and that's what I've read this week, is I've been going through Acts, and I've been taking a lot of notes because my gosh, those guys and there's some really interesting things in there that I've never quite known that well, I shouldn't say knowing, but it really haven't really seen. But it it talks about I always thought that the Holy Spirit is someone who would just kind of you know, lead you you know, not really, but it blatantly says an Axe multiple times the Holy Spirit told him this. The Holy Spirit talk to people. And on top of that, there was a there was a wizard or sorcerer they said, named Simon right in Acts that actually ended up being converted even though he was able to do all this, you know, some of the supernatural things, probably calling on obviously some of these fallen angels. But it says that this this wizard saw that they were full of the Holy Spirit. Now he saw they were full of it. He didn't just say like, oh, Yo, they you know, they're no, you can when someone's full of the Holy Spirit, it's a visible thing. There's something there, and man, I want that. Man, I think we all should want that. And it shows it right there in acts they're full of the Holy Spirit. They could see it. The Holy Spirit spoke to them. And it's just something that we just need to keep pushing into and just keep learning because man, and actually even that Simon guy he got I think it was Peter Peter uh kind of came at him after because that Simon said, whatever it costs, I will buy that power to be that power. And yeah, I mean he spurned him and said, no, that's not how this works. But man, I just it blows me away the way that you can visibly see the Holy Spirit. And I like to think, you know, I you know, you never know how somebody else sees you, but I'd like to think that when somebody sees me, they see somebody who who follows God, somebody who you know, has a desire to follow what God's telling him to do. I hope that people see that in me, and and if not, I have a whole lot of work to do. And if they do, I still have a whole lot of work to do, but the whole point is we keep pushing forward.
Speaker 1: Which my only regret, and it's kind of like a PTPD thing. Our last speaker of the night was David Hevner. We skipped out on that one and guilty is charged. Uh. We took our dinner break and went to a place to eat, you know again. And the Tennessee game was like in the final quarter and if anybody you know watched that game new with a nail biter, that was so it's like, I We're gonna stay and see this to the.
Speaker 3: End, especially as close as it was.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I looked over at Kesha and I was like, Alabama just lost, you know, mister field goal. I said, what's the chances of us missing ours? Too? I was like, And then when it kind of did that little.
Speaker 1: Wobble that knuckleball, Yeah, I was like, what's crazy. It's like, I know for a fact, you know, when they finally got you know, in range and there was two seconds left, Oh man, my hands folded. I was like, oh god, please, I'm sure, Davie, And that's what I'm getting. That was like, you know, tenn Seeson, you know in the Bible, bell you know what I mean. And I sitting there, I was like, please, God, give give David one, Goliath, you know, give the little guy one. Come on, God, please, you know, and UH ended up winning you on. Like I said, I know, I wasn't the only one. I mean, I say every Tennessee fan that was what was praying at the same time. And I swear I think divine intervention happened. Now hear me out, hear me out. You shake it, smile.
Speaker 2: I don't think God cares who wins the fun, No.
Speaker 1: He don't. But the prayers of a righteous man avail us much. And we're two or more gathered in my name, I will be there. That's what scripture tells us. Okay, here's what I'm getting at the next day, it was in the news. The earth shook. Look it up. There was seismic activity at the exact time when Alabama missed their field goal and when we made the field goal.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Coincidence. Maybe I think.
Speaker 2: That it's because it's such a big stadium. Everybody's jumping up and down. I think that's probably what.
Speaker 1: Don't you do supernaturalize?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna d do you supernaturalize the football game?
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll pray for Ben. We'll pray for him.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll always pray for God.
Speaker 1: God intervened for the little guy.
Speaker 3: It was that sound, you know, moving stuff with sounds.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and the word was God.
Speaker 1: Boom ye go big orange all day every day. You guys keep digging and go big orange.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for listening to the Dig Bible Podcast. Questions, comments, or future episode ideas and we'd love to hear from you. I think dig four two three at gmail dot com. If you enjoy our content, don't forget to share, Subscribe and check out our Facebook group at the Dig Podcast. Remember, you can't lean on a shovel and pray for a hole. You got a dig