Speaker 1: Now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge Listeners to York Corners. Ope, I mean, I'll say this, hey other Ben, good morning, Good morning og Ben chimed in after your game on Friday. He said, give him the whole drop, So he was impressed. He was impressed with your play. That was a wild Was we call that a Donnybrook a doozy? Yeah for sure. And you're only going for win number two?
Speaker 2: Right I did? Wow?
Speaker 3: I mean, what a way to come back on the show.
Speaker 2: Everybody. This is Jim.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Jim, Good morning Rod.
Speaker 4: Jim's claim to fame is when he's on with us, he sounds like he's in the traffic copter.
Speaker 3: Jim, give us some corner.
Speaker 2: That's right. The traffics backed up by forty five already this morning, so pack up early and head in now.
Speaker 3: Is that the funniest that's really happening?
Speaker 2: In my head?
Speaker 3: It's traffic copter Jim in the trapper. When was the last time you played with us?
Speaker 2: Dude during the Hall of Fame last year. I have not been on this year.
Speaker 3: I've missed you. I've missed you in your traffic coptor.
Speaker 2: I've missed trying to get through. I'm just hearing busy signals and Chili telling me I'm the wrong number. That's all I've been getting all year.
Speaker 3: Loan, know what the phone sounds like?
Speaker 2: Yours?
Speaker 3: Okay, what are they playing for? I have a right ride, Joe t Shirts.
Speaker 1: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Other Ben and traffic coptor Jim. Just shout out your name, wait for me to call on you, and then do it twice.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Question number one, What scary movie has Jigsaw been?
Speaker 3: Traffic copter?
Speaker 2: Jim?
Speaker 3: I saw Jigsaw is the villain in the movie Saw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen to Jim to get the whole newsroom behind you.
Speaker 3: Only a police scanner? Yeah, I think Jim is in a copter.
Speaker 2: Same. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Turned down your radios boys. Next question Other Ben, He got you on that one like by a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, step it up.
Speaker 3: What year did Prince want to party like?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: I heard a bunch of background I heard Ben say.
Speaker 3: I think Ben said it first.
Speaker 2: I think it was Ben yeh okay Ben?
Speaker 4: Other Ben nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 3: Two thousand zero zero party tonight. I'm going to party like it's nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: No, something's not right there, Jim, or something not right there? Other Ben, Jim, what year did Prince want to party like?
Speaker 3: It was ninety nine? Other bedr was fifteen.
Speaker 2: Six? Yeah, a little red corvette. You didn't get that on front of No good luck, Jim? All right, thanks Ben, good question.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm gonna put until people start recognizing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't know. Just Prince trivia, just no study Prince before you call it?
Speaker 2: Got it? Got it? Purple rain? What else do we have?
Speaker 3: So help me?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 3: If I walk in here tomorrow, what color was the rain?
Speaker 2: Prince was? All right?
Speaker 3: Hey, traffic copter, Jim, you sure you want to play tomorrow?
Speaker 4: I guess Okay, dude, fire up the warly bird and you can't wait to have you on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Hang on