Speaker 1: All right, alright, this sixty agenda, welcome back, I'm your boy, Andrew back a game of justin Yo. No, we talked about what they want and today I hope he enjoyed the last one. We had a cool guest on. We got a little wild, you know, a little bit into the religious aspect of things, but like he said, it's biblical, not religious, so you know, let's you know, guy wasn't trying to put God on you. He was just trying to tell you that they've even prophecy that they wrote down, so go read it.
Speaker 2: He was pretty insightful. He had a freaking verse for everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. On top of it, he was on it, dude. Yeah, I love that he's got deep dive. Shout out to Ben dude. Yeah, dude. We uh, we think it was a banger though overall, hopefully enjoyed it. Other then that we did touch on if you listen to it. Towards the end, we did touch on methylene blue, and I kind of teased at what I think we're gonna have to get into today with, uh, you know, just this weird transhumanist agenda that might be tied to methylene blue. Yeah, and it's funny because all these you know, alternative media guys and everybody's kind of pushing it, all the right wing guys. And it's funny because the right wing seems to be what's okay with this technocracy now that Trump's instilling. So I think, yeah, there's clearly uh something. Why are they pushing it so hard? So yeah, I kind of looked into that and I got some crazy answers for you.
Speaker 2: You got because I'm interested on this methyline blue. I've heard isn't it? RFK talk about it? Oh? Yeah, pretty often?
Speaker 1: He takes it like there is a video. Well, okay, let me say this. There was a video where he puts some in his drink and then drank, So it could have been yeah, and it could have been like a like a move, you know, like a optical move where he doesn't really take it all the time, or maybe maybe he does, but since then people have been pushing it like crazy. He might take it because of the thing with his brain and its supposed to help with nootropic aspects, but who knows. I think it might have been an optical move. So, yeah, what is methylene blue? People have been hearing about it, but let's get into what it actually is. The synthetic compound developed in the eighteen hundreds, traditionally used as a mitochondrial enhancer, improving like ATP production. It was a neotropic, which is a cognitive enhancer and an antimicrobial or mallarial in a treatment for metha globbanamia, which is a condition where blood can't carry oxygen effectively. That was a wild word word, methemoglobinemia. I fucking killed it though, all right anyway, And small doses that can increase energy output, mental clarity, and mitochondrial respiration. So it is a good in general, it's a good thing. I'm not here to say that methylene blue all around was created as this like nefarious thing. But what I think that they've realized a few things about methylene blue that I'm going to get into, and I think that that's why they're kind of pushing it now. Yeah. So here's where it gets interesting. DNA binding and mutagen genicity, which is the mutation of your genes. Right, and I don't know if people know this, but here's a little context. When you're by their cells mutate, you tend to get cancer cells. That's kind of how it goes. So mutation of your genes is not necessarily it's not a good thing. And if you remember the last show, they want to change our DNA. Remember he brought that up, you know, so I hope you guys got to go back and listen to the last show. It was really good. But anyway, so, yeah, they're trying to change our DNA. And high concentrations or prolonged use it can induce genetic mutations. There are documented cases in scientific literature showing mutagenetic effects in bacterial and mammalian cells depending on the dose, so pretty much of your mammal the effects of the bacteria on the cells can make you genetically mutate. It is dose dependent and may be subtle at first, but long term epigenetic drift right, so where long term your shit starts getting crazy like cancer, right, that kind of shit. But this is the part where it gets kind of weird. That kind of touched on in the last one. Methylene blue is activated by light, especially red or infrared light, which causes the production of reactive oxygen species. This is useful in killing pathogens or cancer cells, but it can also cause oxidative damage to healthy tissues. In DNA and it could be used to target specific cellular structures or DNA sequences with laser guidance lasers. We talk about lasers and shit all the time. Dude, we know there's lasers around. Who knows what the fuck. I'm not trying to extrapolate to what the fuck that means yet, But what I'm saying is, let's not put things in our body that could just open us up to be fucked with. This is what I'm saying. This opens the door to precision cell editing, be a light based activation, a tool transhumanists or military biotech labs could exploit for subtle genetic rewrites. That's what we're getting to. So if you take a bunch of methylene blue and then they have some high tech light or laser where they can precisely edit yourselves and then make some weird shit. I mean, what that is some sci fi military option.
Speaker 2: That is pretty fucked and lasers did Is it like when you're at like a doctor's office or is it just when you walk outside you're as fucked?
Speaker 1: Is it when you're in a rave? Oh no, I mean where does this spread?
Speaker 2: That's the case, and I am definitely animorphed.
Speaker 1: WHOA, you didn't take any methylene blue, did you? No knowledge, that's the catalyst. So the methylene blue is what makes you more like that. That's why that what I'm saying they wanted in you, because the methylene blue itself is what enacts all these things to be possible. So biohacking and transhumanism is kind of a trend on this show. We talk about it kind of the gist of everything we really are get. I mean, it's really the theme. So that's why I was like, man, I didn't even think twice. I thought I was gonna start taking it because you know, I almost fell into that weird alternative media medicine kind of concepts of like, yeah, I've remact him for the parasites. My body probably has parasites. That's the one that's true. Then they throw methylene blue out there, They're like, Okay, now there's that one. Oh yeah, I'll take that too. And that's what I'm saying. Do they mix the good with the You see where I'm going, And that's very smart on their part, by the way. I like this Mac the lame boat anyway. Yeah uh no, So yeah, I mean I remacted part. Yay, you know eighty million people have parasites and don't know it. And by the way, what we're gonna get to down here, we'll explain why I remactin might help you counteract some of the things the methylene blue causes. Which is weird to me because as I started researching, I was like, okay, but I remact and can counteract some of the things that we're talking about with methylene blue, not the light part, but these things I'll get to you later. And I was really curious. I was like, okay, well, then what's it matter, you know, because one counteracts the other, but maybe not. I'll let you decide. So methylne blue uses such as increases for the mitochondrial function, can serve the transhumanist agenda by an upgrade for endurance or cognition. The enhancing of memory and attention pushes towards kind of a human AI integrated readiness. You know where theyre more you can handle the overdrive that you're going to receive when singularity comes right, combined with NAD right, So that's another thing I didn't really get to. But this alternative, you know, the NAD drips, these you know where they revitalize your body with vitamins, and NAD is supposed to help your telemere's lengthen, which makes you live longer. So NAD has been peddled by like your Rogan and the like is being super super good for you, And I'm not going to say it's not. But when you combine it all together, it's good for you. But it also serves this larger purpose, because why all of a sudden are they pushing things that are actually good for you whenever they always never do right well, These particular things serve this other purpose, see, and the purpose that the NAD might serve is the synthetic longevity and control of the biological process. Synthetic longevity, like I said at lengthens your telomeres. So maybe they're going to use it like some kind of steroidal NAD to make you fucking live forever inside of this augmented reality that who knows very many possibilities. But they're creating a human, a different type of human, with these different things technologies, and we can get hopefully we can maybe get into this idea that I was getting into kind of touches on the Internet of Things and all your body's a censor that all these things can kind of interact with. And I just think that, Yeah, they're making our body closer and closer into a cyborg like our boy Ben at the end of the World News mentioned, and I think he's right, dude, So let's get into it. Many of the the same labs or influencers pushing neo tropics like methylene blue are also invested in neuro lace brain computer interfaces. Chrisper gene editing, synthetic biology, and DARPA funded cognitive enhancement programs. Well, I don't trust them, That's what I'm saying. I don't trust them. There's military and intelligence links here. Mkultra used a range of psychoactive substances for behavior modification. Methylene blues neurological effects such as increased clarity, reduced anxiety, and ultra perception could also be weaponized. It's being studied for PTSD and trauma rewriting therapies, which can easily be twisted into memory modification technology when paired with the psychedelics or AI guided hypnosis and the psychedelics. You know, they want everybody on mushrooms. Now, everybody should take mushrooms. I think everybody will be like better if they take mushrooms. You've heard that, right, That's what it's like, this new kind of theme that I've heard people say in the past five years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they want to experience that ego death.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also it's like they want to make you hyper suggestible to this new you, this new you. Yeah, ego death, but also be reborn how we want you know what I'm saying. But uh yeah, So genetic mutation potential, it's possible, uh, as well as photodynamic control, which is why I mentioned earlier, activated by specific light frequencies, so like smart implants or remote or like remote you know, little nano graphene. Fucking that graphene black shit that like looks like it's alive whenever you put it next to it. Dude, that's the shit I'm talking about. They just put the little shit like that inside of your little nano dust, you know what I mean. It interacts with all this shit. Yeah, yeah, it's nuts. I guess the methicallene blue must have its uh, it must have its job, a purpose it serves.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it keeps those little nanobot nanobots alive maybe so eaten it in there then it boosts cognitive performance. It really is just in little nanobots ring around inside you eat it up here.
Speaker 1: So parasites in the spiritual sense, not literally, but back in the day it looked at it as little psycho spiritual energy, energetic attachment, parasitic things that weren't just attacking your physical body, and parasites weakened the temple. If you believe in your body being a temple, right, it's literally a temple, your divine light hidden within that, okay, makes you more susceptible to control the more that these said parasites can break you down. So certain parasites are engineered. Possibly it's like biotech experiments or synthetic biology. I mean, dude, it gets weird, you know, once you start. They may who knows if they weaponize any parasites, you know, like some kind of electronic ones like we're talking about with the nano dust, you know, So ivermectin may help with that, hopefully. I'm not entirely sure, but uh yeah. So a compliant human operating system mixed with external pharmaceutical nanotechnology updates and synthetic community with mRNA and Crisper is exactly what the transhuman agenda is I mean, that's that's literally like, but here's the thing I say that if I was to say that five years ago, you'd be like, what are you fucking talking about? Nobody's making these things maybe maybe eight years ago. But now it's like, dude, crisper is a legit thing. Covid already happened, and the mrine vaccines have came out. There's things that like they're clearly fucking with their biology or DNA, like I think GMO seeds, but it's us, you know, That's what we're talking about. Everybody knows that GMO fruits don't give you any nutrition. So what makes you think to be in like a GMO person is gonna make you like live better? You know what I mean, There's no way. But yeah, so uh one second. Yeah, So also, have you heard of have you heard of shit? What's it called? Fuck? Toxoplasmosis or whatever they like gets your brain. It makes a bunch of people like crazy and dumb. Toxoplasmosis, Yeah, it's like a lot of people. This is the one that most people have and don't know it and like lowers your IQ makes you kind of dumb and literally fucks with your brain, and a lot of people get it from cat boxes like litter boxes. Oh fuck yeah, super easy to get. And they say they're like, yeah, dude, it's pretty crazy. They say that a lot of people have it, And I don't know, man, I think that that's a uh, one of those brain bugs that they let go because they're like, hey, man, it kind of serves our purpose. Not that they made it, but they're like, like, nobody screens you for parasites whenever you go to the doctor unless you literally have food poisoning or something and you have been you know, can't control yourself for days. Yeah, so it's not like a common thing we ever get screened for anyway. Yeah, what do you think? Do you think your cat box has some parasites?
Speaker 2: That's a good question, dude. I don't think so, but I guess I don't know if I would be able to fucking tell. But I mean I do wash my hands. And we got one of them nice little robot things where it's just like it dumps it all into a bag. Yeah, dude, just take the bag out. Yeah, I mean it says it comes from cat shit, but I mean, unless you're like eating your fingers and you're just digging your fingers and cat shit, or just don't wash your hands, or just don't wash your hands.
Speaker 1: Simple. Yeah, maybe you're a bitch. Maybe after you're done empty the letter box. Well, don't judge that hard, because a lot of people got parasites. Dude, you never know, you could still have one.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's dirty as shit if you don't wash your hands, if you.
Speaker 1: Can hail a fucking egg as it comes out of them, I don't know, dude, Like, I don't know how parasites were you inhale something.
Speaker 2: I would imagine it's like it would go by physical touch. Now, uh yeah, I haven't read that much yet, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh whatever. Hopefully we don't have it and it takes my roomact and apparently it will knock out some of these things that methline blue does as well as parasites. That's good. So yeah, methlin blue intercollates with DNA like I mentioned, and it can alter alter your gene expression, so that mixed with crisper or a light based gene editing tool like we mentioned earlier, could act as a photosensitive carrier and make you become like a light active organism, you know what I mean, Like where you can remotely be stimulated or shut down depending on what's in your blood and tissues. I mean, this sounds crazy, but that they're gonna make you like a little fucking robot controlled by whatever, you know what I mean, in a weird way, like not don't think like TV shows the way they show it. But I'm just saying in some weird way you can't think of, you know, where it's subtle. It's probably subtle. It's probably not like something you notice.
Speaker 2: It just happens for our consciousness real quick, just our awareness.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, but like in a slow way where it's a slow drip and then it becomes normal because you know, if you go two days with that same conscious awareness, you end up kind of forgetting what it was like before that. And eventually it's like, you know, think about that slow drip process. The next thing you know, you're not even the same person, and nobody.
Speaker 2: Else is slowly starting to lose it. Yep, And eventually, yeah, your entire reality is just something different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So think about it this way. A population is encouraged to optimize with methyline blue, then they're exposed to targeted frequencies like LEDs, wearable technology, be are homes or smart homes, and over time this creates predictable behavioral shifts or even heredable heritable trait like where it's like you're inheriting them. Yeah, that's like you said with the Clone Wars, You're like, it's going to turn into that, you know what I mean? Where they just put that in you, you know, because the thing is with the messenger, there's that drive, that DNA drive technology that they were trying to make happen, which is where they can go into the next generation and then one after that and turn off certain genes in your DNA to where generationally they're off. If you were to weaponize this type of technology or try to make somebody dosile or whatever, this is what you would That's exactly what you would do. And it's crazy that we've let it become. I thought it was super cool when I first heard about this shit. Then I was like, wait a minute, you want to change the next generation's DNA. That's when the red flag went off and I like was like, oh wait, there's something weird going on here. I don't trust you talking about generational shit like you could say it's cancer, fucking Alzheimer's all you want, But there's something else below that, you know, for.
Speaker 2: Them nurses do with the babies, have to pick them away real quick after they're fresh out of the womb.
Speaker 1: They do, yeah, exactly in them. Yeah. So Maderna literally described mRNA technology as the software of life. It's a platform, not a like one off vaccine. So it's a whole deal. Uh, trained cells to produce any protein, not just spike proteins, and it can be updated remotely with future boosters. That's the type of m RNA technology we're talking about. Like, that's that's in people right now, dude, Like this is in people right now, these vaccinated people. Do you think these vaccinated people are getting activated to go protest right now? They got some kind of Do you think they're drinking the meth? They're not drinking methylene blue because that's the right wing people something. It's so funny how you can predict who's doing what the right wing people were drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I mean, did you get the shot? No, dude, good man, I'm clean justin.
Speaker 1: You know me, I'm clean, justin look at me. Yeah, I don't even know you know, damn well, I'm not getting the shot. As a matter of fact, I opened my eyes and came really clear on everything whenever COVID happened. And what I mean by that is I was one of those classic like utopian kind of everything can be better if we just get rid of the rich class, kind of like Marxist everything could be better. You know. I was like a lefty kind of, but I was a conspiracy lefty, you know, which a lot lefties were conspiracy lefties back in the day, like that was normal, but those were the people talking about UFOs and the government's doing this, and then now it's on the right. But my point is then I turned to the right a little bit because of the COVID situation and then kind of came loose to that and realized like, yeah, it really is both parties no matter what. Like you know. So it was a slow drip, but I've always been in conspiracies, but once COVID happened, that really that changed everything. There was no way you were gonna make me put it shot in my arm, no way you were ever gonna get me a do that. I would have died in the streets. I would have rather been shot and the executed in the streets as a martyr. Then let somebody do that. Honestly, That's how I felt.
Speaker 2: And dude, you remember the day the album dropped, like.
Speaker 1: The COVID album.
Speaker 2: Yes, everyone was freaking out saying, oh my god, oh my god, they're gonna you know whatever, and I get well, it didn't. It didn't get to that point yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then there's a video of Rudy Gobert, yep NBA player, he knows, making a he's making a joke out of it, touching all the mics and stuff like that. Who is the first fucking person they announced had it? Who Rudy Gobert. Of course he's fucking got it. Of Course they pinted on this guy because he was the one making a joke out of all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I didn't pay attention to that guy. I didn't know about that.
Speaker 2: What really hit me was that they said it Trent, like, it'll transfer the whole six feet thing. If you're in the same room with someone who has it, who has it, You're gonna get it and you're gonna fucking die.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was with my brother the night before he tested positive like as close as you and I are right now, wouldn't you think we were working out touching on the same equipment. Pause? And don't you don't you think that, you know, I would have it or the rest of his family would have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guessed negative asymatic.
Speaker 2: I tested negative. Yep, all of his family tests the negative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and maybe we'll get into it, man, But I don't believe the virus is what they say it is. So I mean, that's why I feel like I'm healthy, because I just I never get sick. But also, like kind of a heavy nicotine user, I know that kind of helps. Well, yeah, you know that's a thing that actually does help.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have nicotine receptors, and you can unbind illnesses from those nicotine receptors by using nickting. Not to say that smoking's good, but like a patch or gum or whatever, like that's not the worst thing. Yeah, it's actually good for you. A lot of doctors promote that, not mainstream.
Speaker 2: And what I was really getting at with all that that whole story was that that really just kind of made it hit me. It was I don't think this is as serious as they're kind of landed up to. Be you know, look at the actual death count and then look at the like what they're projecting.
Speaker 1: I guess they fucked up with me, dude.
Speaker 2: I was a It just didn't make any sense. And then so many people saying the same thing, yea one way or the other way.
Speaker 1: Well then they would change it, like two masks, no masks. It was like some kind of doctor who's book, like Redfish, Bluefish. It was just all over there.
Speaker 2: Wearing masks in their car. It blows my mind, dude, no sothing like you're saying, it was back and forth. Sorry to cut you off, but yeah, it was. It was everyone was the masks, work wear, fucking a million masks, and then now the masks they actually don't stop. Uh whatever the fuck transition.
Speaker 1: They fucked up with me, dude, because I was an essential worker. I remember that, and so I stayed working every day. So I'm working every day and I'm listening to shit, and I'm kind of getting deep into this like alternative side of what's going on with COVID. Like I was listening to David Ike, and David Ike, if you don't know who he is, dude, he had all dude, I mean he may be crazy with some things, but he had COVID down. I mean not all of it, but he had a lot of COVID down. And I listened to him and I was like, oh shit, there's more going on here. And then that's what got me into you know, Bill Cooper A little bit after that and everything else, and realized, wow, this has been a long plan and it does tie into everything. And then I got real. You know, I had known some CIA conspiracy like FOIA, you know, remote viewing, kind of the basic shit that everybody knows, the pop conspiracy shit I call it. But then I get deeper and I'm like, wow, this is all they wanted me to see people to get into that. But deeper than that is the shit we talk about, which is like, whoa, there's a huge situation going on here. But yeah, so we'll get into something funny because there was something called Event three oh one that happened that people may have heard about. It was a simular that went over a pandemic two months before COVID came out that Bill Gates ran that they talked about how they weren't prepared if we had a pandemic. We could go into detail on in a minute, but essentially it ran the simulation and a few months later that simulation what they ran happened. Right, there's a new simulation that's came out. I shouldn't call it a simulation. It's like a like a war room kind of like think tank. We don't think we're ready for this, so we have to do this that in the third to make sure we're ready. Here's a hypothetical situation, and what would happen in that hypothetical situation. This is classic lockstep where like Rockefeller lockstep shit, which is where they'll write a thing. Lockstep was where they wrote a thing saying that this, that, and the third was going to happen things that we've seen happen, whether it's wars and third world countries fighting for resources or pandemics. They've written about all of them. And they wrote in this same way where they wrote a hypothetical and then ran like, what would happen under our current situation with you know, because we're not ready, And then they said here's the solutions, right, because that's the whole thing, the agaillic Agileian dialectic, which is what our boy yesterday, you know, last show said, that's exactly problem reaction solution that happened with covid problem. We need to get these mRNA vaccines out into these people so we can fuck with their DNA reaction would be the COVID solution is the mRNA vaccine that they had the whole time, Like the problem answers the solution, And so my point is they just did another one with biological warfare and then guess what the hypothetical date was, July fifth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna get into that in a minute. Let me finish up my methylene blue. This is still a chill cast, so we're going to be all over a little bit. But dude, we're going to get into that because that's nuts. And I hope my listeners are fucking hearing me because they literally are doing another war room simulation right before it's coming. I mean, it's obviously won't happen in July. It happened like a few months later, just like it did last time, you know.
Speaker 2: To tie everything back to what you were saying, like with the being controlled people who were vaccinated being controlled. Definitely seemed like it started to ramp up when the boosters rolled out bro.
Speaker 1: I know, and then they can activate people into certain protests. I don't know, right, just saying so there is lipid nanoparticles to your point, Lipid nanoparticles and mRNA vaccines carry genetic material into yourselves and they cross the blood brain barrier. And if you don't know, most things don't cross the blood brain barrier. But the things that do, it's a problem. Like it really like that shit will sit in your brain because it doesn't leave, like heavy metals, anything that they put in our mRNA vaccine, Like they're fucking with your brain. You don't want things to get in there knowing to cause inflammation and potentially act as a delivery system for other materials. Hydrogel, synthetic filaments, these are things we're talking about here to activate later once inside, they don't just vanish. Many are now exploring their interaction with light EMF and frequency fields. Some researchers believe this is a preparatory step for synthetic neural networking or wireless read write to body where I guess you could just make it right, okay, DNA activation via external triggers, and that's kind of back to the oh boom you got cancer.
Speaker 2: What okay, Oh you think your life's good, guess what it's nuts.
Speaker 1: So six G is going to be the digital nervous system, the mRNA will be the genetic browser for them, NAD will be their performance tuning kit, and the Internet of Bodies, Internet of Things, a real time integration with AI. And the goal is total biometric governance and synthetic spiritual replacement. And that's what we're touching on when we talk about the mixture with Palanteer and all the data they're collecting, mixed with the ball or the orb where they're going to literally take your fucking the window into your soul and give you a number that says exactly your particular number for your particular soul. They're literally gonna you remember, like on a birth certificate, you kind of got a number on the back. Yeah, your soul is going to have one of those now for your iris, Like your iris is going to be what gives that and only you have that. That's literally gonna be it for your soul. Like that's I mean, hey, it may sound crazy, like I'm just getting a little bit exaggerated, but I just think that there is something to that, you know, and sometimes you gotta exaggerate to get people to kind of go. You know, listen, I'm not saying I believe all this verbatim, but there's a lot to it. Of course, scientific claims about methylene blue are provable and documented. The transhumanist implications come from drawing connections between those properties and known agendas, patents, and emerging technologies, all the stuff we always talk about. This is kind of of you know, but I'm gonna get into some we could call it citations. You can believe a little bit more of that. Methline blue acts as a REDOCS agent and denotes electrons in the electron transport chain by passing damaged complexes. This was in the at Tamna et al. Biocam Biofice Act whatever, two thousand and eight. So there's a whole link that goes to where they prove that meth like they've proven that that's what this does. So all I'm doing is just pointing out that they're going to use it. So it's a photosynthesizer. This was done by Alison and Sibata for the Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy in twenty ten, where they where they use photodynamic therapy to kill pathogens and even cancer cells. This proves it can be activated externally by light, a key element in remote modulation theories. All I'm doing is just proven that they've done this already. This can be a oh yeah, yeah, hold on in turk. Sorry, these are great words. In turculative binding of methylene blue to DNA biochemistry in nineteen ninety one. This is used in staining DNA and has potential impacts on gene expression because it slies between base pairs and alters genetic expression or stability. Okay, we can move on from some of that, but I just want to prove that, hey, they've got like studies on this shit, they're doing it, so it's a convergence theory. DARPA and the NIH are actively investing in light activated brain modulation. I'll say that again. DARPA and the NIH are actively investing in light activated brain modulation. Optogenetics is already used to control behavior in lab animals via light responsive proteins. The WF documents promote bioti convergence using wearables and injestibles. I mean, this is happening, whether you want to believe it or not. Methylene blue fits into this as a perfect carrier, especially if paired with other tech like neurodust injectable nanotech or EMF trigger gene activation. Can't prove it's being used for control, but the mechanisms exist, the funding is aligned, the agendas have been published, and the compound is being promoted from within the alternative circles, the revolutionary circles. And we're going to get into the Bolsheviks. But that's exactly what they did.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 1: When I mentioned Operation Trust two point zero in our Fort Bragg episode, all the way back when in the first one, what I was talking about was the Bolsheviks, Well, a lot of things happened during the Bolshevik Revolution, and a big part of it was it's kind of like promoting a revolutionary system that's gonna come in and save everybody and fix everything and make it look organic when it's not. And that's exactly what I think's going on right now. There's something called the Pollit Party or something like that, or the Pullet Bureau, and that's what they call themselves. Whenever they won the Soviet Union, when it first started, well when Biden was in presidency, did you know the little young guys we were talking about they were running the world or running the country during that time. They called themselves the Pullet Bureau self admittedly, So when I talk about the Bolsheviks, I'm literally talking about literal recycled history is going on right now. So later on when I'm talking about history and shit, don't get bored on me, because this is like legitimately tying into right now. So when I talk about the Bolsheviks or why am i Germany and all this stuff in the next few episodes, which are coming up, because I got this deep dive going on, I just don't want you to don't lose me. I'm trying to let you know, like this is a recycle of history. I have to point out what they did then so we can know what to expect. They've already done half of the blue print already, so I'd just like to point that out. There is a historical precedent with mk Ultra DARPA neurotech and shows a pattern of therapeutics as trojan horses. And everybody knows what a trojan horse is, right, Yeah? Is that fake horse? And then everybody popped out of it and they fucking killed everybody that came to take over. Who is the Trojans?
Speaker 2: Somebody not Spartanuck Troy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, I got it. See, thank you listeners. See you thought I wouldn't get it anyway. Military DARPA involvement is pretty extensive. Like I mentioned, they've been investing in it heavy.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: There is funded researchers that have explored photos sensitizing properties in brain and cancer treatment. So just just know what's coming. It's around. But outside of that, I think we should get into the what we just talked about a minute ago, the Agenda three oh one and the whole what was it called the week we said Agenda three or one and the new the new the new war room thing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the bioweapons situation. So first let me say this. There was a Chinese woman I believe three They were arrested for bringing over some kind of fungus they was like known as a bioweapon, and they brought it over and this just happened I'm talking about eighteen hours ago. This was just posted that they were arrested for bringing a bioweapon here from Wuhan. So they're already kind of leading into this bioweapon biodefense simulation. Okay, and so they're leaning into it already. We've got shited on the news. It's saying that in July twenty twenty five, there's gonna be a biological event. I'm just telling you a couple about a week or so ahead of time. And hey, I fuck, I don't see anybody else talk about this.
Speaker 2: Let's go from a mushroom.
Speaker 1: No, So yeah, so she brought in some kind of fungus that's like known to mess with crop and stuff like that, and it'll with people too. But what I'm saying is that there's already this sentiment being put in the news of people are trying to come over here with biological weapons. That's what I'm trying to point out. That's already been put in the news right now. So what I'm saying is that they were already pre conditioning the mind. They're already pre programming your mind. And I just found this. This was just published in April twenty twenty four. It's a National Blueprint for Biodefense. So, like I said, twenty twenty five hypothetical future scenario as the biological event might happen. It's a hypothetical scenario, but Like we said with the COVID three oh one situation, it's very similar in the way it works. But the Bipartisan Commission on Biodefense is backed by organizations like Hudson Institute, which is a neo com think take, open philanthropy, the i Rockefeller Foundation, and connected with DoD, HHS, DARPA, CDC. So why the hell would we try these people? These are people that manufacture global false flags to happen so they can generate a new direction for our future or to keep it going towards this agenda that they're at, right, and that who was involved with the COVID pandemic, HHS, CDC, World Health Organization. These are all a part of this same kind of think tank situation, right. So I'm just saying you gotta think about it that way. You can't just take everything with a grain of salt. But anyway, key concerns with the July twenty twenty five scenario is overwhelmed. Did a bioteerror outbreak could overwhelm hospitals, disrupt global trade, require emergency mass vaccination, lead to the rollout of digital ID and health pass infrastructure. That's what they tried to do during COVID. Now they're going to try it again. Remember the vaccine passports that they couldn't get passed, couldn't get it passed. Well, they're going to make sure it does. Trump is the king and doing this shit. Do he did it last time, he's doing it again. And then justify military deployment for biocontainment. That's probably gonna be another situation. So in other words, a blueprint from martial law through biodefense. That's what the fuck we're talking about. They're gonna get martial law one way or another. I hope you hear me out there, because right now we have protests going on in la in all over the country, which is backed by these Jewish organizations and goos, which you're backed by Israel, which is very dirty because it messes with the global bankers and it's super in bed with them. And yeah, I just think that they're gonna get martial law through that, or they're gonna get it through some kind of other manufactured scenario like this biological warfare scenario. And so just keep that in mind that they're gonna look at what they want to get to and then everything that happens in front of you, is this leading us to that? Okay, then I'm not going to agree with either side, and I'm just gonna point out that it's leading us to that, because that's really all that's worth talking about. What does this bring us to? And that's kind of the approach I've been taken with the immigration thing. It's like, yes, there's been some illegals taken out, but they aren't I mean, yeah, I don't agree with the visa or the green card situation, but at the same time, you get out there in protests, you're just putting yourself in this database, and you're also generating that consent for martial law and or surveillance state. And then on the other side of it, it's like, yeah, you guys are just following this guy right into this technocratic takeover and not even looking tow looking both ways when we cross the road. It's crazy, that's really what it is. You're not looking both ways. So anyway, I just want to point that out because I try to have a conversation with people who were kind of on both sides of this situation, and I found that I'm at a outs like I really have nobody that I can talk to about this because either everybody agrees that this is fucked up, that he's deploying the military and that he's doing this to these illegals or legals or immigrants they call them, because you don't want to imply that they're illegal. They just called them immigrants even though they might be illegal, which is crazy to me. You can't just get rid of that, you know, And uh yeah, so I just think that. Then on the other side, you know, you just have people there like, yeah, that guy knew scum. They literally quote what Trump says. That's what I'm saying here, new scum. You're just quoting Trump. You're like cult, Like, I'm just gonna follow with what he says, not think twice before I look, follow the road like a cross the road. That's exactly what I see going on whenever, And you know what, that's exactly what he knew would happened. Because now all these revolutionary or would be revolutionaries on the right are letting their worst nightmare happen, and they think it's a dream. They think they're winning. It's the best inversion ever in the fifth degree Satanist would be good at doing it.
Speaker 3: They all got the hats Maga baby, dude, he literally he he bets on you being so ignorant that he used that is his slogan, and nobody talks about it.
Speaker 1: Nobody know. Christian conservative you Christian conservatives out there not speaking at you in a wrong way. But look at what he put right in front of your face. It's the biggest slap in the face. I mean since the signing of the FED on Christmas Eve, you know what I mean, Like, there's not really another slap in the face bigger than that. Besides, you think it is.
Speaker 2: Really wild that it makes something almost that obvious. No one says anything about it.
Speaker 1: Or maybe he knows the ignorance and they're testing, they're testing the ignorance of the people, and they're like, wow, we're really gonna just get away with this, like they know exactly what's gonna They really have studied you that well. And you think that you're you think you've got some special brain and you're thinking different than other people, but you're not. And even if you are, they're gonna tie it down and know what you're thinking before you do anyway, because the technology is getting better.
Speaker 2: Like, fuck, dude, this worked, all right, Let's see what we can do with this.
Speaker 1: I mean eight years people are just now realizing that. I feel like it's crazy. Not people, I'm in some people. But anyway, back to the transhumanist digital control aspect of our COVID situation, because that still ties in what we talked about. Many funders and planners behind this biodefense agenda, the Welcome Trust, Gates Foundation and the CEPI are also involved in DNA RNA platform technology, which is what we just talked about. It all ties together digital health credentials which they really want, which they're going to get through Palenteer under one database because now they've had that deal with the HHS and the IRS and the SSA in your Internet searches and everything else you do, so that's under one umbrella now. So you know how you used to say, well, whatever, I'm not doing anything wrong, like who cares? Well, that's fine, But now it's under one umbrella and every single thing you do is being watched, and now they can generate a literal statistic on what you are, what you will be, and what you'll do and whether you're worth it. Because the carbon they want to get rid of is not cars, it's us. Yeah, So anyway, back to the synthetic biology for prevention, biometric surveillance anyway. So the defense is often a trojan horse or control, which is why I said earlier. I mean, it's very crazy they do it all the time. But yeah, so July twenty twenty five narrative push is that any news stories around mysterious illnesses, lab leaks, or foreign bioterrorism threats, they got to squander those. Mass vaccination plan has to happen, especially for synthetic or novel bioagents and the digital ID rollout, which the real idea is now a thing possibly tied to vaccine access or travel permission one hundred percent will be That's the point of it. In the military language and healthy policy, deployment, containment, threat reduction, this is a very DARPA esque style of approach, and I wouldn't trust them on people to be war rooming this situation when all they want is more control. And so yeah, that's kind of a Yeah, it's really crazy. Whenever we mix what we just talked about with the methylene blue stuff and then we move into this, it really does segue right into it. It's actually crazy, like they're really building that system I mean, this is the next step, if you think about it, it would be to use this biodefense strategy to create I mean it's crazy. So triggering timeline, let's go through it. ANIPA attack on July fourth, twenty twenty five, ordinated bioterror assault on US cities using a genetically enhanced nepavirus, triggering massive casualties in human and livestock. Well before COVID, we had something similar. They simulated a rapidly spreading coronavirus pandemic aimed at identifying response gaps with participants from government and private sectors. That's exactly what happened SPARS twenty twenty I didn't even know about this. Holy shit, SPARS twenty twenty five through twenty twenty eight. This is when they predict this was done in October twenty seventeen, and this is envisioned in naturally emerging coronavirus outbreak in Minnesota spreading globally primarily to probe communication strategies. I mean they really do. Yeah, they they've went through all the little scenarios.
Speaker 2: Fuck, so they're saying there's going to be another coronavirus.
Speaker 1: No, this one's gonna be I was saying that those other ones were other events and simulations that they've done in the past, right before it came out. One was twenty seventeen, one was twenty eighteen. They did two in a row about coronavirus. Just make sure everybody gets the picture, We're going to do a couple of these simulations. Just still everybody's on board, right, That's kind of what it seems like to me. It seems like they're holding a seminar to make sure everybody's on board that needs to be in place, is in there's place. It's amazing that they do it so publicly, and so, yeah, the purpose of focus is of these you know, blueprint scenarios functions as a political stress test. It adds in a lot of intel medical countermeasure logistics, and obviously just this whole idea of like we can we can implement this that in the third, if we do this that in the third. But yeah, the event to one did emphasize public private coordination, highlighting gaps and vaccine supply, media narratives, and financial stability. We got the stimulus checks, we got disinformation campaign, and we got vaccine rollout which was ready pretty much right away. So wow, they really hit the nail on the head. So yeah, I just think, yeah, they're definitely running like war games in front of us, and I think that they're another one's coming, some kind of something is definitely on the way. But all these exercises share the proactive approach staging fictional hypothetical pandemics before real ones occur to reveal ulnerabilities, especially in coordination, surveillance, logistics, communication, and policymaking. But the Blueprint twenty twenty five scenario is more politically loaded with congressional inquiries, interagency failures, and bioterror framing clearly meant to justify specific structural reform and preparedness. So in other words, our agencies aren't working. We need one central agency. You see what I mean? This New World one government order of Techno credits it's coming. But yeah, so the Event to A one and Spars and the Catastrophic Contagion focused mainly on functional weaknesses, but the Blueprint exercise also includes overt political legal pressure points like hearing and nationwide emergency responses. But I think that, yeah, they're just kind of running the game, and there's you know, they got they got a few things. They got a few cards that they're going to pull out on us. So, man, let me know your thoughts on that, because that's crazy. But yeah, so then that tied right into.
Speaker 2: That, do you think Trump is the last president?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised at this point, only because I saw something else that hinted at a third presidency with the Bolshevik thing of some sort, like some kind of third Oh, I can't remember what it was, but it just really reminded me a lot of the Trump situation, especially with the twenty twenty eight bullshit that I saw, where like they literally had a banner Trump Forever twenty twenty eight and on, and I just think that, yeah, it's pretty clear that they're already laying that preconditioning down and it's probably going to be under the guise of there's no need for new president because this system is now optimal, and so I'll just run it until I'm gone and then, like, I mean, that would be a crazy scenario to happen. I don't really see it happening unless like world War three start or something that he was like, oh is not happening, you know, something crazy like that. I could see that going on like something like that would probably have to kick off for people to actually go for it, which I do think that they have that. If I just said it, they've they've thought it.
Speaker 2: I think it's an option.
Speaker 1: It is, Oh well, you know what worst comes, the worst War three will start three and a half years into my term, and now we'll just go ahead and fucking I mean, legit, that's the best thing to do.
Speaker 2: Are wearing red needs are coming.
Speaker 1: If they do that, then understand that they have no worries about the future presidencies, because most presidents would never have a war going on. Usually they do the best things right before the end. Now he doesn't have another term coming, but he doesn't want to fuck things up for the right like JD. Vans and shit and go backwards. If you think about it that way, which I think either way it's going to keep going the way it's going. But if you think about it that way, then yeah, so ideally he you know, so if he starts that words, because they know that we're going where we're going no matter what.
Speaker 2: He starts on, if World War three starts and he's like, yo, I'm not I'm not living, he definitely is Darth Citius and bady Vance is definitely Vader.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was thinking about that today. I was thinking about that today. He's like, and we shall have east. Remember when Sid said that, Dude, I thought about that, and I thought about Trump. I was like, holy shit, dude, it's the same guy. It really is in a weird way, like the way he said that particular that that line right there. Let's end off with it. Uh no, I'm just kidding. Pull it off, dude, Dark City it's no but hey, this is kind of a chill cast. But we had to deep dive because we got some shit, you know, I mean, got a lot of stuff cooking, all right, and I want to get some stuff out to you. I hope that. Uh you've been liking this. You know. Not everybody loved the Gnostic episode.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: You know you don't talk spirituality. That's fine. We'll get deep on the crazy shit. But leave comment if you did like it. Maybe I'm wrong. Definitely follow, like and share, you know, give us some love. I really appreciate all the listeners. We got new and steady listeners, so that's cool. We got some people that are just stayed with us. Love. You appreciate that may start adding a little like a pay things that way we can you know, just like you know, tip us or whatever, because I want to get a camera and stuff, and you know, it's all self fun. It would be nice, you know, maybe we all pitch in, get a little camera, get a good setup going, you know, just kicking the idea around. I don't know, we'll.
Speaker 2: See, yeah, And in order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized in the first Lactic Empire.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what's going to happen, and we shall have peace