Speaker 1: Shimmer, Adam b Comfy McCain and m kyle allam with Tobias and so lass of year with Haney kelletmention call Hanney kell co Ahlem Alen le man as Matama Sharby Kenna, Horman Vataran Fati mal and some as hockey cotton the hair and many karma Yeah deble helm Abadie Abadi shua shay you Agrica miss had neither the Canada, I mean alb Albert and yakas leaks and the hen and Issaa le Manna Zema and Andy sad What had been with that senior? I am ashs and Haga tamaul that could cool a kuais tapis nephis istaliga air of near is a sad shakum good film n.
Speaker 2: NEPs co royal thir.
Speaker 1: Sha is higher can if and okay, can we can I in common and mish market and a jaggar the z on it text yes at lark and call them a flamer.
Speaker 2: How can I fin the monkey? You can get them to we am in fair If you do, who can the ragging the can tie get them? Then? Can I added?
Speaker 1: If you go work with Mokingaha, But then a Lulu and if he were had is more coshido kundu.
Speaker 2: The can flee a band and then built felpha and oya. Really the man was rien would in.
Speaker 1: Aba do you cause some dim in fel cepha the mega rahan Coho Kundu came in pharacific to the band raluad web alu Ausi alma Ao coshido condo and Lulu's.
Speaker 2: Solution for aga stand a solution rag is mos Suzuki.
Speaker 1: Tabarino raging and all rb zuki like chand can id the fin the mook. You can't hag whose tends to shu condo el Maraji I dons and I don't kamla ah run zog kuh knduati and that's fall and n t ablo Valmablo, I will mad caramel sticky.
Speaker 2: Ki only entire.
Speaker 1: Allous out of isay momkin a kunnegau mutzen for hayti and are and time already out of za image our karanda hopposite law hopeless law. I mean I would covers the hopes the law be fetish with our has nepsu Karandaku danny haga all the NEPs kill and the monkey ye monkin Momken anger and camera. Mo's gonna have the monkey anga and a camera, Monke and anger. If the kill met Momkin, go with Momkin, you right in we get me Madam far alt Telta rabata l finnd the copposted law bubad has it been in Kenny Ubadin zed.
Speaker 2: Rabba cart Wassult ham.
Speaker 1: Is rab bet monsieur dig call Maniasult said a sub fe time a tom colmbster Mradu allha monkey, Monkin, Momkey, mom Kin, Momken, Momkin is a can and Ana came and Momkin and ghanila ayani ken in Kenny I can heimat ra Meru I shan be a a tire for custody betlenagim ytara and like heine doing like Henise so Inness, And I said, you know bid the next hoppost la feb in sante fe. When came a come with the fail manhattal man with the late in st Negati minu gamanam the kelp has made him Thiel and the music albahi al mutuma is and then is b m b.
Speaker 2: Bat nephisiz bey b m e o me and the strategic.
Speaker 1: Of Calmatigi then aid nep. Then the minister, what's Helena's x helm actor I mean and hyattech as Haga could development about them, but best factor Alfonda Magmas bad one the Tarab had best said how for the doctor or A ti so pan.
Speaker 2: Davis ken enter i q and that was okay from bra and let alone doctor Man.
Speaker 1: With Helen nest like how oposite then eluish byndla Fiamnionadloona could lada la morte macmo and for more mogarectivitism ubat and could from more mugaratism and mohir has man indoorphin ye Battelismakulu been highly dak l seventy the dark then I should toss on the hell mat with this and elin i neil elin Taizu after may hire attach identiced, how do I gee harry A without the Hassarda had hag house to dry your field like in fag effect right in dagrow effect entire.
Speaker 2: With hia kul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mash Helmo, Yeah, I ish f hoff ice fil Hoff out there in sand fahim sah and if you have to and I the hm hmm so the second Yanni by joy and the Montreal for Collum f kell band the green you started rog you kell.
Speaker 2: Co si Ma kel borakel Bora, but didn't I here.
Speaker 1: Hag Ma kelbor saying or a hearted kelp man the hier Kelberte yahny Man and.
Speaker 2: Koff nepts a smile, fear and f e a r false evidence appearing real Yanny Dimo gard tkir Yanny.
Speaker 1: You know has had the nep what the nephen and I'm said that and had to let them something in bastons not for hoof and net who's opened as what? But here allen anow that the actor Alphos lastful Mardi beney and Emo Nita mad No, how would has a cow would hashed and maynor But then mister what Helm Yannick with helm a tired a find of a high to amang them and I am in again, I tell added bat of Tulliba his named alimayans Man, buy your feedback to the sleg Bayana El mcennedy Basta heard.
Speaker 2: It Alpha and Charla room seven Kenman.
Speaker 1: However, no, my name like Helm by the Mahlem is a whole. You see name Mahim is a hole. Would the hassle and the labash can lesim yell roues albas sebbab in the Talaba and the kum gelo i the app had like anything in the Bassador like math again haleamna, when my only matagon Helma matig Alema Matagon Helen and mahar mat again ahlemn, then Hafi doing yeah binharda sob her with when I'm at mobile let good look and him mahadi Fuman, i am bernardram tan Helm and ef effect type Helm and Hanna Baran and kennyettbar Faker Baron baram Bab and emel.
Speaker 2: Helm be mood again then Dinna controd man.
Speaker 1: Hooting it is in the getting insane man home in gas follow my a gestis. I think it can shantil the high a tired Hagen less if she's the tara mosam helemn, the fine fifty fine mosam helemnphan macabre and nee bit mood with Halma and Halambro and car ra jeohoda ma and macabre and saying I is yan charda by the amber to basal hal dw mot isom la cabri mustam Malam and untas is damn lusta Malamen davinas matt la cabro rare mustam.
Speaker 2: Maybe I went Haga the many sticky bestadini sticky.
Speaker 1: Why if your car eduy the hand the misquito westn't tire of arabatography as not my enemy ness Feen Norman in ness Mashi Haga all the time, that death and that calm.
Speaker 2: That's some for the mess mister fam Hager, the mistake all.
Speaker 1: On the HAIs besse with ACTI then had Fernando helm I had Fernando had the fired muki how like Mischi fire some fatalit tired WHIZI Why are if I'm in hisse? Why are ifami empt like in rere morettacket for Coudratu with the un tab actin Lenard from Mukiami like maybe I'm in hag is Se miss more Tucket and and Coudra and nuinga some for.
Speaker 2: Ire Wisi I famijse i fami.
Speaker 1: Were that can beat us Harien Yanni yah bus Lemas and Andre helm mo Wayan the kill man nest Fibadin had Jayo who.
Speaker 2: Has a sha but I haven't gidden? Then are Ferando da.
Speaker 1: Y hotel bad yes Ma kadmen is foremost heed the tired fan Nesta.
Speaker 2: Behind the Conidor.
Speaker 1: But Assoship had the ale miss mutism yadin is he Ubadin Coni to comand sub yanielim Hua Yabadin yesa and and came lets him to mar entire I if tam I tamen emp I tame lafin I masadra irift had the kind of camera habout together, would could mortim get them be man yes Sara alikamandak Helm to the fields, Hanam mah cast mean Marienravelee in the more effort hanahad Indad t Wu fah and Hia in the Monking Gid then eladu canand Alem tear Lack in Maulbert film failed.
Speaker 2: How can you calle.
Speaker 1: Hadlem I mean I would Alem I would have had if you do.
Speaker 2: I had assaulta yeah, I had a sault. I had assaulted.
Speaker 1: Smara, I had assault. I would add the sultabo mama in wally. Then one can get Then you'll conduct the helmet mishmana kid and nor matter of bush blacks.
Speaker 2: However you monke then bad give them allows up.
Speaker 1: God would ventimower kidd fibula a montreal antifayettig alohas and she can get the head. Was such a band of for in the hassle and er bar cause in sef by doctor huhndis lem Bar doctor the Taebu fashion for Abam Sharia Rundsa that had I would send over the Islam by the isa with mussel malemb dam in the hasa out of the car mustache for actor mambardin wad Anti Canada, kul lait in the lula be only and has Agi l Moserregi and any mayors all blacks and one aqua like normous house like ga as Kidda means abu hagate and lost about Haladi and srig game and Baba Mama baba famula is my al muharaka been scherryk ou le anaka up and n f s my already Berko Mama Meto and the mon canestra helamm then Krando Helmlenda is Helmo mon in we cat Our managed it American Han Camerata had yet Alma now m strategy al m is the helm in left that and do you common gill I said mat and I would have had the alam the count had the how it had the means hi attack a tire fur to my m can be king for scene, then light Moda with the kelim Anabat and then a few mill a m Seretabad helm Com with Tarabato had no home in the off will kill him with them?
Speaker 2: Why then he kill him alone? And helm me Shausi and America when Aku and ness Philam.
Speaker 1: Momess cil be mess selling for martial art and very lately that can a manga when a wars a mad blacks and a curse as we s thirty falan over the rail shone that before, but then Hua, yes, yes, yes, why late Neversinharda as Bataran as bad as bad Mumsila Alami fakarate and sm Bruce Lee with a frail basil and a scoric thelen and bask and at Lomabad then and seleta Halemko from m king kid then had the kun hawk You could add a say, Momme Halem had them in his bak as can a man that can mareeleen Nevers and had with the heart of fishy shy tell it had the lit had the hoof t ilhof in outward and hoffel marze Michuya half as says, and he and the call at the call and I and the monk in a hadi gazo as andy yep yim Nanny mineral sul in the nave from Monk and Hoof and Hoffman in fashion and hope after all and Hoffman and my gold and hoff Hoffman is and it's Han says that be and Ard Hoof men act chid and.
Speaker 2: And and the dad insane insane for Nephsu. Then rof the.
Speaker 1: Bar vital Amgi and I'm going to get them Hekma, I have Africa and like Lola Ado with the HALLI lay sho goods and with Rigi Lanya Statia's arm the seb and con in sane we have near Alamgi Bill go tell him las and in san bat Sara and Ataria not then that mon can get them. Nest Mommata el khof Nepsu can effect an effect. Sortak is the yeahs coul In saying and Sa and Nephsu Jeff ne chef NEPs Ku chef so sur as the the dec he is sebab flam renig them town and lil Baton Canuon and morasselet Islam and de sebbabig fellow had in nezuz No Chef NEPs and miss Barra and go Lessimi Raia. But the takde tardize my other nephsu if I and the mon can kid them and Alphonsina the kell if you have a Venezuelat and the tar Kul, how was it ms Arin Baba Mama bussoria I house the other I was hard, the dak I was hard, the azamac I was hardy.
Speaker 2: You're like Thera.
Speaker 1: And s and tardy the ife but mostly then haive and had Yesi Vosie mckellim had yet do it Halma Nakida and the FNA monkey lebardins Faminemnis daf of nem j Halem flail is sebb then yes sef heist has always ave an n f C has elect Helen Ta Cananda hen moo Wyan about the ain't have nep six Tom and nepsick and Maranto Krabad and I should get a black Nesbelam nesaki Jah and saying can can actor Hani can can doctor seen the real Kutn is a fumer a fractal. The film the Dustin Hoffman as more Damaraton mandrel In film shot The Touristine, The Tourist and Gablu did really Later rush effected drama mud Rockley and shov t d who shared il gelt chak woman's side at to keivette Sin who was a vert bar dragging hamdu lenaban is doctor Chaif Tocota Ken the phone and Abadin shut smitan bad flemda ti one Clint Kelen mar veto togig and tell you malicke sh sh u or the a l hasselb the rotten or a drill d little and the fact Hali drill and d by the left had together m j fiture Kulen and Millet. Where is the hag who vi a melis yeah Rotter, I guess a hero and one who slam shut hf in a minute for san carlsbad the lad Hagen will Magi then maginnis Shusha Dragi Maginich the Draugi and al Fadi about the cabet.
Speaker 2: M were doing. They're not for as m five.
Speaker 1: National s s as had.
Speaker 2: Manaha Drussian mining in the killdem.
Speaker 1: Haga won Magid then I staraph may in an afford it amml Let and tehy I have an afforded aml Let and tehi len.
Speaker 2: Mogar fucker with confund it's any.
Speaker 1: With the fail bid enough to amen, will emel hua shaya your sarah kil fa tany kalmar shayna in afforded and afforded a latine and I just say krag dragahamsost in Senna, could the bet you oma.
Speaker 2: Helma n then Ali doctor.
Speaker 1: And adams in Sennadi lemen and amal doctor Omakam s Ali arbasin In trukman Arbasinkan camus in Senna with the macho doctor Hakkam Sena ariasaus teen with them actual doctor Lord Bernard Dector t Alibarda, the saus t Let's think amel taba misster harrak.
Speaker 2: Ragadsh for dinner Cliff.
Speaker 1: In a film Mechanic Gamil the ben dvn arbat m devigid the making Calim, i'm a doctor or riding nests fishy lad Arbia kens Yer Taban weld Toadi tiki astutumo u kebro and sen was rush Senya armakabl Ubadin Gary and the doctor roy rats and has Alma gidden let him troubadim had to them. Actor alf Jossala colo Fura gau darvas Men seventeen Callam fifty four doctor and hat Selma who get the letto to saying familiar with that Coria Lena is a little Hakuali the ness mok hark in mokun like Hadna Latin te Joe brothers Juan joys can I sink sanyab was to last year can you hot to rechebadin you not to for Gabel Marks says the colo I says so at tayr art Masaya then and Elen.
Speaker 2: Christ Hi.
Speaker 1: Tiflus higher and Sabasini and senna atifly the torifs you can if you can it men and Muhamma and secret to all Harry and yet tried tough for Harry nepsu Cann had been doing. Then s f can Yan mahas Haid actor Shah big tire amadim Rahat the more le Lomazo the ghetto hussa it loh Rahma means hum Lowara is this Harry film.
Speaker 2: Titom rag can not you get them? And lahasal rale Hamla Ka.
Speaker 1: Caman Zina Wohanna Hudlu and wha San Butler Snia tough manal Harry with aways sell him keeping you said that n f so m demo the mami offend him enter in that besi American left at and when I can mundesh rahuef j t Mayan colas Aloe said good by the ms and hello with his room, and I sell him him mister Ninos, mister AMENI had to on her tom and him and maya rum Wadhi maya malaso, what aful harry regatti wa neiro with any up again the gidn rojoga the bar had loss of panda, the cana what ya oh bassi floramufi hamama onlinez and the helem you hen macke as then if you don edie how it hassen and how how is your deck? And thatised how aien more effect mean more efforct the more effect.
Speaker 2: Met the mahi lemna mis clock and it had them. Then the helm.
Speaker 1: Helma nakida and the alemte fail had.
Speaker 2: Yet the soap had had actor member ray one cards.
Speaker 1: Loss of pano isra that kid and shorna basher marine ba sabourine the harf with hotofa Maha mckennth had the tel rag can Fi Sagara Sahara das michif is Shagharad who can the head man actor Mahramastasia Senna with.
Speaker 2: Ragai shakhush what the hubbo the sahara rab.
Speaker 1: Had then rugged Bodybuski alba ana by Ramostatia Senna hey masaharat fetid so any then decided that had the yes kah even the factor yeagarad empty the matter factor in the f koya we then live hellhama I should kid.
Speaker 2: Him funda you're a helm then you.
Speaker 1: Ho way ellen tobaosi hubel leg nisram can film me lesend that the film a Rabba Rabba as his blati he he with his has been and the mahdi dun hidmi venezuelaita cam What is tany this that can.
Speaker 2: Cut dam and like.
Speaker 1: Helmk mok lela ay and r monkin oh marath momkin i flematon momkin momkin monking Cana with Webb and m but m andra rob one that is suli your tara has next this the hel mak this the hell mak taba is the your ting is the how about and in traffic.
Speaker 2: Dona when this monk's the feed Minu with the hasen't.
Speaker 1: Tab bella minis with sun mokin it has in for hiattack love height the helmet.
Speaker 2: A tan at hasn't your ta that hasn't your trent and a kiatakt up.
Speaker 1: Cam in ok had to cut it has like helmeta a mua maucker war a this the benezebel hen mak fuck hag mook to effort and hanging a mook to effict. I should kill them at lark and muk it to effort. Hardley nisbati shoe for rab Rabbah hand me hou Zuli then rabba is as bab as bab besod like hazil cover do kill them, Dora, it's my halem doth a halmiped that bo would hagger it held me of a hen mak.
Speaker 2: The lomas of hagar have has that would ha held mark.
Speaker 1: Alam edible he flayoamat Kamla is the little fallon the how a lit hen mala higher to a halen, but that from and now were Hagen and snando Helm said nas be have the hen moves obadin is shue for Nasilla howl Baman day and died of haney Keefer Helmer rebel Man, tell up my body is a cat and map dad o any the mcameron fo Dawra and map dad our any and shagger for dounias Man fashioned pie brought together fut in i hag alt with taken like felt but a fashion mishman and fasionist in inter fashion were detection te Lin Taiza in time alti fa the mayan a dilect net take Miss Linda is a rayel fail or fair ral fellow right into light matt Linda tar yea in a shim barbat big then a duel the ess and Dinna Awul Kilmer is shimbaga is mar kaisen let has us a shim brigat yan chokran I sin is sim Bichai chin and mura jan Usaga Tamum dilectent Taisu ray rogat light into helm Ubadin helmda Ubadinidiu as bb ubadin tebu had that ra hot fair sham the right into ltt Helmer the strata Kamela, I should to some la hell mak i wild hag in a ticular loss of Tila and the lawyer the argument Ama and all you had been with all clean with any hagar. It's the selmah with the came in later said later Salamon came in Miss said hag I like that she's doing.
Speaker 2: If you chid I film Mardy love lesid tip that.
Speaker 1: With tip Ahlemaic with disbeb who could you and I will tell Haggard film has basically with Halemak with Ticker and t Shak and Tim Shack and Tim Shnak and Tim and Tim Mac and Lark and Hallo lost arm Mark Matin said Ash and kidder if Ticker and.
Speaker 2: The little ob dating in her winning the hobby data when it the fellow robby dat hair, why when we get them lem here be data suld loss, loss of attack.
Speaker 1: It's probably less panel of dialect, but the top of back levels, the last lots of them.
Speaker 2: But he's behind man, it's been failed, it's been failed. It has been fair. He's been hoped. What that emited hair crama Lo what a cat