Speaker 1: What are you going to do next week when I'm not here. Well you'll have to find out next week.
Speaker 2: But I hope you are ready because it's time.
Speaker 1: Where it's about to get weird. Be prepared for it to get weird. Things are gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 2: Let's get weird. Let's get it?
Speaker 1: Where? Where? Get Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric? I'm ready listen already because you're listening to the one hundred and ninety six six episode Let's Get Weird. My name's Hoddy.
Speaker 3: Every week we come together, give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the cups, the glasses of the bowls, the knives, all the silverwears, all of them, and just give you a good time.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll help you. Entertain you on the car ride home.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're stuck in traffic because God only help you have to take the GW park right, God only help you.
Speaker 1: God I'll take in the morning, and it's just in the morning. Telling me the stories you're seeing things you get starting a sw driver, Well today that this is today. On the way in Yeah, because you know the roads is wet hydro playing in galore, you boy, you're playing a little for a hot second whatever. Uh someone, you're playing in America on the other side, And because it's g W Parkway, ain't a lot of exits. People were screwed from June to where I entered at sixty six. Oh wow. Yeah, so it sounds like a fun morning then for you, not for me, for other people. Yeah, but still I got to hear safely. Thank God, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Be sad next week when you go won't be here next week, heads up, because your boy will be at his brother's man.
Speaker 1: Party bro time in Miami. Miyummy, probably not gonna be the show next week without you, So just be ready for that, all right, one hundred and twenty seven coming in two weeks. Yeah, because I don't like doing it without you, and I do know where everything is, and I do know in the hoodie folder. Let's get weird, yea, geez, what session do you pull up? Oh that I don't know. I was going to figure that out right. You play the old audio, you get the right audio. Mm hmmm. That's why it's called you can pull it in and play it, buddy, you could, Bill, but have you listened to the actual intro and outro of the gun.
Speaker 2: Or paid attention to it while he's editing?
Speaker 1: Wow, we don't have it just the beginning of the end. Just sometimes. Yeah, just tighten it up a little bit. That Eric goes on a very bad diet tribe. Bad diet. You love my diet tribes.
Speaker 2: Okay, there going to Miami. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: We are running a sprinter van at the airport, off the airport, not at the airport. But it's through a legit it's through enterprise. Yeah, thank you to work for having a promo code that worked out, which a lot because the promo code, say, would almost have the amount of money slash the requirements needed to get the rental car. Oh remember you if it's under your name, you got to be the one right there? No, well, I told I give code works for people who for other people too, so you want to be on our herd. And oh there's no identification needed with it.
Speaker 2: So that's okay.
Speaker 3: John worked for for I heard for a hot second, so it's fine. Oh right, Richmond, Richmond, But yeah, fifteen passenger van taking around the town.
Speaker 2: We're trying to figure out who's driving the van because.
Speaker 1: I wish I was.
Speaker 2: That's going to be a task.
Speaker 1: I wish I was there a driver for you guys. Twelve men, one come, one car, who decide going to costco as soon as we're laying stock up on the me smart idea, that's the best thing. That's what I did when I went to mine with Julie for the fourteen guys. First thing I did was I went to Tarja it was harder Walmart one of the two either one, and got uh sleeping bags. Sleeping bags because it was only three rooms and it was fourteen guys, we got feb bags. We had to get air mattresses.
Speaker 2: Sorry, okay, I see.
Speaker 3: I told my brothers, like, make sure there's at least two bathrooms, h and then at least eleven beds.
Speaker 1: The twelfth person can figure it out. The twelfth man out. Yeah, it's gonna be you. You're gonna get screwed somehow. As the best man. I'm like, I'll sleep with my brother. I guess one last time. Last, are you gonna be ready? Because I know how you get sometimes? Are you gonna be ready for the pitfalls and the disasters? That are gonna come with these people.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it doesn't like there hasn't been anything bad that's happened, but it's a lot of like I'm a planner, yes, and it's okay of like it's I think it's me just having getting used to like it's okay to go with the flow.
Speaker 1: My main thing is is John's bachelor party. So whatever he wants to do is what we're doing, right, even if I mean, I probably will want to do it too, But even if I'm like, that's not how I want to do it, You're gonna do it the way he wants. And I think you need to set a precedent or not a precedent. But like say to the guys once you guys get there, like hey, majority not majority rules, but like hey, this we're here for John. Let's all have a good time. Let's all be safe and smart, don't thing stupid. And then you know not kind of have a buddy system, but like everybody pair up or make a What's app. We have a chat already, but do a WhatsApp one we have everyone has iPhones, got that, but sometimes your iPhone doesn't work and you can use the WhatsApp app.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean if iPhone's not working, probably the WhatsApp.
Speaker 1: And you can delete it and not have to worry about anything. I don't think we have anything incriminated to worry about that.
Speaker 2: Something that's going on.
Speaker 1: Always there's always one hoody and I'm that one, not even the But yeah, it'll be fun. I'm excited. We got the Pirate themed you can't play.
Speaker 3: So the fun thing is is this. It's a house that also has an r V in the back, and the RV is included with the airbnb, like not the drive, but like to sleep and go in, and then there's a Pirate theme pool.
Speaker 1: Taking the r V to the game. You can't take our v's as dolphin the hard Rock stadium. I just you can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, boy had to do some digging on how to get a van to tailgating, and yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna we're going to tailgates. We're a tailgate.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get there like three because remember last year car caught on fire in the in the thing at that same that's not us this year. Yeah, so make sure you turn, don't are you gonna tailgate tail gate?
Speaker 2: I don't think we're like bringing grills.
Speaker 1: But I think we'll like, oh, we'll cook and maybe pack it over maybe because I think if we buy a grill, then's like what times of game ant on Sunday? Seven thirty?
Speaker 2: Oh that's it says it time, it says it starts.
Speaker 1: So it's a late game. It's a Monday game. Oh it's the Monday night game.
Speaker 3: So I'm not coming back Tuesday, but uh, yeah, excited. It's gonna be fun. And uh, maybe I'll come back with tan. You definitely come back with the sunburn morn you want to come up with a tam And.
Speaker 1: Did you get are you worried about the tropical depressions last hurricane? Sure? Exactly right now. Oh look at that yawn. Usually I'm the one yawning and three cups.
Speaker 2: Of espresso, don't jink. Okay, we got some writing, get.
Speaker 1: Some so delete. It's gonna park me up. We're going to get lunch today. Yeah we are where we going? We already discussed this the bell. Yeah, okay, good because I saw that Checkers slash Rallies has a new deal, a new meal that is made by deep Pain. You said t pain, And uh, there's a checker for real meal. There's a Checkers close by. There's no rallies, but it's the same thing. But I gotta go be a dad because I gotta go pick up Maxis stuff. I bought more school uniform stuff for him. And what else did I have to go to do? Oh? I gotta go to Costco because your boys go.
Speaker 2: Dude chocolate my TikTok.
Speaker 3: Because I don't know if this is just they're smart or they're just over expecting themselves, but like they're connected with every like everyone influencer that's or like a publisher like barstool, or like a complex that has like influencer like everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a video coming out. They got a w for two weeks ago, dude, Little Big Just they had a j wrestle, which is wild. He wrestled. He used to be wrestler. He is a wrestler because he used to be Oh well, he gave it up for Big Just Big Justice. And so does a kid play like a travel baseball team or something? Yeah, like a triple A or something. Is that good? Apparently? So I highly doubt he will be after this because he hasn't been. I don't know how he's been going to school and doing all these things. Well, it's Florida, so they don't really care. He's going to IMG Academy. You know, it's nine thousand dollars year to go to that school. I don't know what it is. You don't know what IMG Academy is. I have a child. There's nothing that was having a child.
Speaker 2: I have a child.
Speaker 1: What was that from?
Speaker 2: It's Titanic. That's when he steals the kid and he's like, I.
Speaker 1: Have a child. No, I AMG Academy is based in Florida for part of Florida, and it is a It is a high school slash prep school that kids go to ninety thousand dollars a year. So many great athletes like Andre AGAs Stephanie started as a tennis academy and then has ballooned up into like baseball, football, soccer, everything. J J.
Speaker 2: McCarty j J.
Speaker 1: McCarthy went there too, the quarterback from Michigan who just won the National Championship pleasure but then towards a cl this year for the Vikings As not starting.
Speaker 2: Baby, that's all started by.
Speaker 1: A lot. Yeah, if Max ever gets into sports, I'm selling my soul from Yeah. Sure, lacrosse Okay, obscur.
Speaker 2: There's only one of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, do it? Yeah, go for it. Yeah, you don't know about IMG academy, no, buddy, Google.
Speaker 3: Is it just so you go for sports and then you get one grade or something pretty much?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, and then you play against all the best kids and teams in the country. I used to think I was good at baseball? Were you? I think I was? Did you play a lot? I played till sixteen, really since probably seven to sixteen. Yeah, wow, And did you play? Well? Here's here's the thing. I wom that bench up real good.
Speaker 2: A lot of time.
Speaker 3: Play no, no, no, no, I just had They had to figure out where it was good at, you know, or figuring out where he's good at.
Speaker 2: No I play h.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: This is funny because I didn't realize this until like a year after. Was that like you put the bad kids in the outfield when they're like up to like twelve usually because like no one's hitting out that far. But then it's a reverse of then they put the bad kids.
Speaker 1: Into the field.
Speaker 3: I was like, that was me because I was outfield all day and then they're like, hey, who do you want?
Speaker 2: Did you try for space?
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, first, basements usually aren't that mobile or athletics at the time, but you also played football. But it's okay. Now you're with me, and I love you and I appreciate you, and your gift is probably sitting right now on my freaking stoop waiting for me to not open it bring it in you tomorrow. I only got the email Hoodie's birthday that your birthday presents here. Yeah, I'm gonna put it in my problem so exciting. Yeah, and I will bring it in tomorrow. We will not open it.
Speaker 2: I will not open it. I won't why we eat it then.
Speaker 1: I also went crazy on Funko the other night because they had seventy percent off deals and I might have bought me and Hoodies some pops on Iron Man Special Edition one because I just I don't know what it is. When I see stuff, I just automatically think, oh, Hoodie needs this.
Speaker 3: Can we go on a tiny rant on how I hate when things are like, hey, order shipped. You're like, all right, cool, let me look at the tracking numbers like label created ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then I'm like, why are you telling me it's shipped? Then it's not.
Speaker 1: Shipp I know right, that's so annoying. Is that just a way for them to be like over over over communicating?
Speaker 2: Do you think I think so of?
Speaker 1: Just like, hey, it took the next step. Don't worry, it's still here somewhere. We'll get your card, sir. Don't worry. Don't worry, Bill, We'll get you there, buddy. But yeah, so your gift is almost here.
Speaker 3: Did you and Max by the bye Bye bye a mote on four? I guess you'll find out today.
Speaker 1: I guess we get he gets home with me from school. It's funny because I got v Bucks and I'm like, I was going to save them for a battle passing. I kind of want to buy Bye Bye Dance note why and because I want to join the thousands of people that are doing it right now. No, don't buy it. Wait wait, they don't go on sale out. No, nothing goes on sale that damn day. Yeah nothing.
Speaker 3: If it does, it's maybe like, oh, here's a one hundred years ago one.
Speaker 1: Hundred V Bucks will give you for free. They are not stupid epic games. They are not stupid, and I appreciate them for not being stupid. But but my son keeps asking for more v Bucks. Here's the thing, here's how you can convince Max to do it. Be like hoodies trying to buy the moat, then we can beat Twinsies. Well, you know you notice the that in it. We didn't play with each other all season. We did not play last week together at all. Yeah, And I don't know. I don't know what to say because you're getting leaving me behind. We have a hot we have soccer on Wednesday behind at level five? Are you a level five? He's already finished the battle? Pal'll been nice if old pal Hoodie over here? Tomorrow? Are you packing tomorrow? Backing? And you're going on your little birthday date thing that's Friday Tomorrow is Thursday. Oh god, I always forget what.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's happening to that because More is sick right now, and she's like, what do you want to do with that? I'm like, do I go by myself? Or because there's a birthday?
Speaker 1: Good for me?
Speaker 2: Was a concert?
Speaker 3: We're going to the Avatar concert Last Airbender, and so we have two tickets, but she's sick. She's like, I don't know if we able to make it on Friday as of right now.
Speaker 2: I hope she rallies, but.
Speaker 1: So I go by myself in that case, I think you do.
Speaker 3: I think you still we just take the double loss and be like, all right, you owe me a birthday gift because we didn't go.
Speaker 1: You know you're gonna have to take double loss. It's the wife. You know, she's gonna get mad if you go without her, even though she's gonna say go without them.
Speaker 2: No, I think she'll be like, you can go, but she'll be sad.
Speaker 1: But I'd be like, yeah, but I think you still gotta take that. That that l buddy, I think you take that out.
Speaker 2: But then I don't get no gift from her.
Speaker 1: Well, the gift is her love that she gives you every single day. Well, I mean yeah, but a sweet sweet nothing to go to the concert? Is it about a concert? Andrew?
Speaker 2: It is about being spirit with My wife is out.
Speaker 1: But I want to get a cool T shirt. You can get it online. I can't only hit the venue, you know what, Well you can't. You're becoming me where you buying random stuff. I gotta stop.
Speaker 3: I app No, you cannot say I'm becoming you when you have just gone off the deep end. We were on the same level at one point and like, oh yeah, funk funk funko. And then all a sudden, Legos creeped into his life and now he's fining. We're not done yet, though, because you have a full Funkos, you got Fortnite v Bucks, you got Legos and Supreme over here. This man's going into fort bougie as expensive hobbies right now. Something you boy knows, like, all right, I'm gonna buy one vintage video game maybe every two months.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I gotta stop, I gotta stop. I don't know why I can't stop. Everything she likes, I know is I like to be the anticipation of something's coming. I know that's my vice as I like to anticipate something coming in the mail for me, right and Amazon fulfills that happen every damn time, every damn time, Amazon, Oh it's coming. Oh no, it's not here yet. It got delayed. I don't know how.
Speaker 2: It's off the side of the road for some reason. You know who's also off the side of the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh, huh.
Speaker 2: Don't turn on the station.
Speaker 1: What huh? Make sure you don't turn on the station on it stop for some where we read actual mixed connections from Washington DC dot craigslist dot org. According to Gogham style, you can probably stop them still playing there you go, all right, it didn't They're perfect.
Speaker 3: Where we go to Washington DC dot craigslistyle org slash mis and what we've done is now kind of more of.
Speaker 1: A roulette feature instead of hoodie preparing them. I just refreshed it, So don't worry. Where Eric picks ones he wants to read, and we see what's going on with this person's life slash will they find?
Speaker 2: So Eric, you get to.
Speaker 1: Pick mish having bubble buddies, miss having buddies, miss having buddies, miss having buddies. I also miss having bubbles, but having buddies into co part Marilynd dang it looking for a guy like myself to hang out with. Senior sixty five a year old single guy, single guy, white male male. I moved here to come apark about a little about a little over three years ago, and I don't get out much, and and that makes it difficult to make anybody buddies. I live with my two straight sisters and a very reactive dog, so having anyone over for a visit is impossible. Drop me in line and let me find out if you can be buddies. If you've see an older guy wearing a kilt near the downtown to come a park area, it might be me. Say hi, I'm always looking for new buddies. Daytime is best for me. See you want to be his buddy. He's got easy access with that killed couple connections with that kilt to couple connections. Yes, Lake Ridge, Virginia. Hello guy here and looking for open minded couples. Are adventurous girls to have a great adult time with girl reach out, let's chat and hopefully we have chemistry to make it happen. Thanks. Thanks, read the thanks Puddy read the thanks thing. Helper needed helper Temple Hills, Camp Springs, Maryland. Home on a rady day, organizing and such. Really could use some special organizac organizing, magazines and DVD et ceteras. Come on by, come on by, dress comfortably. You can go you're dress comfortably. I am, I am. I've got a lot of DVDs and stuff and I've got over three undred I should match the all the DVDs. And he couldn't believe it. He's like, what exactly, top bunk mate.
Speaker 3: We bridged Darlington, sixty five year old white male looking for a top mate for fun.
Speaker 1: You must host, though, so you must have your own bunk bess. All right, but we've done that one before so often. Okay, I trashed it for the community. There you go, it's on here like every four months. Uh. I can scrolled down looking for my fleshlight bud, Arlington.
Speaker 2: Are you looking for that?
Speaker 1: Hey, looking for my flesh light blood bud? There you go, Arlington. Did you delete that one to pop topic? No? It was it was the the pe keeps popping up.
Speaker 2: Lunch.
Speaker 4: No, we had pasta for breakfast nighttime two one nine two. Hello, look at a spark life a bit. Let's chat and go from there. Guy here, Yeah, here means a guy here?
Speaker 1: High Bill? Hey Bill? No, no, uh, what's a b d L? But we've also read that one about adoll baby diaper level. Oh god, what else we got autumn with you? It could be cute, It could be cute. Middle aged male, white male looking.
Speaker 2: For a lovely masculine white male.
Speaker 1: Oh, masculine white male looking for a lovely ladies company. Let's chat and get to know one anothers bought deep barts spend autumn with you, an autumn close to you, in you, on you, all over you, and then let's go.
Speaker 2: Hit me.
Speaker 1: I'm one Costco boom Costco guy. No, that one's from last week. We kick out the Big River, Big River, Rockville, Maryland. Maybe we could try it as a duet this time. No men, sure, so are we scissor sisters?
Speaker 2: The Big River? No, it's big river. What does that guy to do with anything?
Speaker 1: No men? No?
Speaker 3: Maybe we could try it with men that No men this time? Oh okay, you want more, baby, let's got that? Why not not that one? Why not not that one?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 2: Get to pick a different one?
Speaker 1: Stroll stroll with big girl? All right, stroll Big Girl DC. With fall quickly approaching, I'm looking for a friend. Mail to walk with me daytime or dark. Pick your pleasure. Let's wander and see go and see how it goes. I'm twenty nine, a long large Do not message me if if I'm not your style, re upload and add some more details. If you would like for me to respond, please change the subject line to email. Wander with you? So I know you're not a robot. I robot. It's a not bad movie, but not a bad movie.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: It's although my older brother backing there in the movie here. I saw it on FX. Why because it has the movies? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know where you were going with that.
Speaker 1: It's always on it has.
Speaker 2: The movies FX. We have the movies.
Speaker 1: You remember that.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what we do.
Speaker 1: That's a good one for next time.
Speaker 3: Taglines of like famous thing catchphrases, and you try to figure out what weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're gonna be going next week. Yeah, partying it up. Reading some series of unfortunate events, you know, some smut magazines while you're enjoying your free time away.
Speaker 3: No, it's a series of Unfortunate Events with the Battle Air Children, count OLAF.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know who that is. It's a book. It's okay, you'll read It's on Netflix to watch that. What watch what the show Goosebumps? No, okay, a series of unfortunate events Elimony Snicket. I didn't like that stuff.
Speaker 2: I didn't read the source material. But you can read our source material, but really you can.
Speaker 1: That's where everything goes to Miss Eric v on all the socials at m r r ic k V follow me at Andrew Hoodie with the y. You can also give brother John a high five and a congrats for his bachelor party this weekend at john Hood. Uh oh uh oh twenty eight Oh.
Speaker 3: Wow, right, I did right. He changes every year, so I don't like wait wait eight station. Yeah, because I'm so used to like. Oh it is john Hood, like seventeen for the longest time. Now he's changing the number of how old he is. Oh really, why does he do that?
Speaker 1: He just likes doing it, John, You weirdo, John Hood ninety nine over any buddy, have a great weekend with your brother. Yes, and the guys and number don't do what Eric would do. But it's okay to be weird and sexy.
Speaker 3: It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.