Speaker 1: But I have, Miss Rosa A Costa, Hello, Hello, Hello, introduce yourself. Tell my fans what you're all about. I, like I said, I'm a fan of your booty, I'm a fan of your entrepreneurship. I'm a fan of like how you are so female empowering to a lot of women, including myself, to just embrace our bodies and just feel comfortable in our own skin. So yes, introduce ourselves to right.
Speaker 2: My name is Rosa Costa.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that most of your followers and your listeners have masturbated to myself as well.
Speaker 1: So I'm not gonna lie I have, I have.
Speaker 2: I don't really have to like explain you guys that much.
Speaker 1: O't know, you know, but you know, there's some people and maybe they're maybe they're like your fans and they haven't done it to me, but they have.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, you never know who's out there listening to the Private Podcast with Miss Alexis Texas. But yes, I definitely, I mean full disclosure. I've definitely master rained here just saying thanks, thanks.
Speaker 3: I mean there's a lot, there's there's a lot out there, so I appreciate just you know, being able to like stay on the top whatever twenty.
Speaker 1: Just being relevant of anything, like I mean, like for me myself, like why I feel like I from afar being a fan, Like I've known similar people that's known you and friends like lux and like Frenching all these things people like that. But I've like known you and I've always done you're a good person. But I was, like again, always a fan outside. So for me, it's always about like I've always been, I'm a feminist, So for me, it's about female empowerment and for any woman that can be an entrepreneur in this world and this type of like environment where we already get judged all the time and whatever, and you still make it on top speaks volumes of who you are, not only because of your entrepreneurship, but like your thick skin to make it still who you are like now and still be as good of a person and have a smile on your face to like even.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, I am definitely the definition of I don't give a fuck, But I'm the face of I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: But that's what makes women right now who are boss bitches. You have to be a little bit like that and not that you don't because for me, even like I said, even though you don't give a fuck, I still know you if someone you give a fuck enough about, you'd give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I said, I don't care about the opinion of other people, but I am. You know, I'm very giving and I care for people and I love heart right, So me saying I don't give a fuck about people's opinion doesn't mean that I don't care about other people. Like I totally care. I you know, I live my life making sure that I don't like hurt other people. But yeah, like when it comes to like judgment or like I have to do this because people are gonna think like I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't live by that at all.
Speaker 1: But I think that's the misconception of a lot like women who are in powerful situations regardless of what industry you're in. Because of myself included, it is like if I felt like in my industry, if I spoke a little too much, or if I did this or whatever, then I'm medieva or I'm labeled of this or that or whatever. And then you're like, no, I'm just knowing my worth and you know what it is. And so it's like you. You gravitate through life and situations according to each individual's perceptive of what it is. But it's again, it's at the end of the day, we all put our pants on each other like everybody else. As long as you respect me, I'll respect you. And that's at the end of day what it is. And that's what I love now at the new age of like entrepreneurship is not only that, but it's given more time for women to speak about what women can do without anybody, without a man, without anything. It is just using your image and your knowledge of what that is. So what do you have going on right now that makes your brand so you Well, I've been.
Speaker 3: Having my my store called Cosa Mia. We started online in twenty twelve and then in two thousand and fifteen. We were on meil Rows until twenty and eighteenth, so for three years were there.
Speaker 2: That was amazing.
Speaker 3: We're still online, yes, Cosamia dot com.
Speaker 1: See, I was just a.
Speaker 3: And within that I work with a bunch of up and coming designers and like Angel Brinks, Jeeven Flores, Jessica Rich Britney, The Shields, and my own my very own workout line called Body by Rosa Costa, so I have that. I also have a fragrance called Rosa by Rosa Costa. You know, I still, you know, actively doing some modeling, some hosting. I just recently did a music video with Dave East. I am very active on like OnlyFans, Patreon and all those sites. So I'm just doing, you know, a little bit of everything. I'm just basically not leaving twenty dollars on the.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing is what makes it Again, what's the greatest part about entrepreneurship is that you knowing that and evolving with again the times of what it is and all these things. Is like, if you don't, you'll get left behind. But again, why leave twenty dollars at the table? I don't want to leave it on the table, And if I can make it, I'm going to do it, because again, we did this for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The one thing about is that I'm not afraid of the work.
Speaker 3: And when I say work, I don't only mean like modeling or the things that look like so nice. You know, you would potentially catch me one day and a lemonade stand selling you an inpanet or somewhere. You might call for somebody to clean your house and then boom is rosoon.
Speaker 1: I just but that's why you're a businessman now.
Speaker 3: I am not afraid of a dollar. There's I love money, so you know, and the.
Speaker 1: World goes round. But that's the thing is like because of the honest trucks by the way, but that's what makes the world goes around. So again, I appreciate you. I respect you. Your hustle is like, you're just so genuine. You're just such a like a jet setter of like certain things, like you're just for me being a fan from Afar certain things. It's like you see certain things. You've just been very vocal about things. So I feel like because of the world that we live in now and like being very apparent of like judgment of whatever and how you are and carry yourself speaks volumes of how an entrepreneur should be and as a woman's because at the end of the day, we don't need men. We add them to a value because we want them to be or a woman regardless of what it is. But the fact that you can still stand on your own ground and still make your own money and whatever like, and still make your own wave in businesses speaks a lot of who you are and your character of coming here and doing all of that.
Speaker 3: So yes, I agree, there's nothing like being independent and you know, being able to also sometimes provide. Like I don't get me wrong, my love, I've been in a paction where somebody has provided for me even though I was still working. Uh, And there's nothing like making your your little money, you know, and.
Speaker 1: As well. But the thing is like when you get it's almost like it's like it stifles what your your true ability could be is because you know that you can do it yourself, that even though it's given to you, it makes it. It's not it's that it doesn't mean as much because to me, it's like I'd rather work hard and like put the grind in and like get the dirt on my face and like in my hands to like do all that stuff to like make a dollar, to like know that if I want those shoes that back, that house, that car, that trip, that whatever, I worked for it, not because someone gave it to me, because that's easy.
Speaker 3: There's nothing like being independent and also like a provider because I love to when it comes to like people that I love, are it's family or friends or significant other to being able to give them with something. I'm really good at giving presents and I love giving presents, so I love to do that on my own.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I love making money.
Speaker 3: Book Rosa Costa for everything, for your music videos, your parties.
Speaker 1: Like I was going to book you to come to my house just to like just be present in my home. Can I book you for that? Oh yeah, where can we book you at?
Speaker 2: Well? You for that?
Speaker 3: You can book me directly, you know, I like you guys.
Speaker 2: Just book me for the music videos.
Speaker 1: And so, speaking of music videos, where did you start your music video endeavors? Where? How did it start?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Where did Rosa Costa really start from? Tell Private talk podcast where it's all.
Speaker 3: About Yeah, so I you know, I was a b late answer. When I was living in Dominican Republic and I had my pictures up on MySpace.
Speaker 2: I was contacted by a.
Speaker 3: Guy that had a or has I don't know if it's still but he had a website at the time where he showcases a lot of life flexible girls.
Speaker 1: How old were you at this time?
Speaker 2: Believe I was twenty four to twenty five.
Speaker 3: Okay, So he say, hey, you know I have this website and the pay was really good, and it was just like basically doing this stretching routine that I will do every day before, I will get into it.
Speaker 1: Every day whatever, and you're like, you're gonna pay me, let's do it. Yeah, So I did it. Obviously.
Speaker 3: I was wearing like boys shorts and like a sports bra, like really like cute little outfit.
Speaker 1: Because that's really all it takes, like come.
Speaker 2: On, and yeah.
Speaker 3: So then I ended up, you know, he ended up putting a little teaser on YouTube of that video, and the next thing I knew was that thing. It was like millions of views, and you know, then I started to get contacted by artists.
Speaker 1: And you pop and girl, like, let's be honest, like you didn't know at the time. The same thing is like you just don't know because it's rapid fire, like just the response at that time, you don't know like a social media or whatever.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, it was YouTube at the time, there was no there was no Instagram, Yeah exactly. I think Twitter was like very new. I think that I added that fe your Twitter was how.
Speaker 1: Did that feel like when you were like getting the response of all that, did it make you feel like you already knew that you were like supposed to get that love or did you just like, like, was it so unexpected? Like how did it take you?
Speaker 2: I guess it was.
Speaker 3: It was very unexpected because this video was supposed to be on his website that he put the teaser to bring people back on the website, so.
Speaker 1: So you were kind of misconceived of what it was really going to be. No, not necessarily.
Speaker 3: I just didn't know that he was going to put thirty seconds or a minute clip on YouTube. So I just thought nobody was going to even see this time.
Speaker 1: Did you even really know what YouTube was about? Because I to this day of just still learning about YouTube, which is horrible, But I hadn't. I mean that's this day, but within the last two years, I've done it, you know what I mean. But the thing is like the whole other like you just didn't know how big YouTube was really going to be two three years ago when I started doing YouTube stuff at all, it was like a whole like, you know, I won't think on something else.
Speaker 2: So I went viral.
Speaker 3: Before for I could, even before I knew viral, right, So I'm like.
Speaker 1: The whole thing of the whole evolution of what YouTube was. But before we even knew what it was going to be is where we're at now, and that was like the money maker the end, they'll you know, I mean, like why we're here now.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, I mean I was. It was kind of like unexpected, but I am. I think everything in the back of your mind you already knew.
Speaker 1: No, like you're a bad you're a bad bitch. Now I'm not going to say because for me, it's like I've already like had again, I was a fan from Afar, I've known you from like certain friends, and again you've always been polite to me. But again, to me to say that from my own, like the plethora of women and men that I've gone through, that's a big deal for myself to say that. But I'm saying it's like, but I but I just not only because of like what you look like, but it was just it was just everything. It's it's a whole like conglomer of things. Is what a woman should be and what it like a boss person should be is like the presence of what all that conspires of and a lot of people don't understand that. And in a genre of like what we are is because as women we kind of sometimes get not sometimes always get like looked overlooked more times than none, you know what I mean. So, like, how do you deal with that in the business that we're in right now?
Speaker 3: Honestly, you know, I don't think that I am well, you know, and I obviously I work in it in an industry where you know, there's tons of beautiful women.
Speaker 1: And I know exactly what you're gonna say. But what I'm gonna tell you is I'm very humble as myself, and I know that what you're saying is that you don't think that you're who you are on another level, but you're who you are on another level, Like not only because of like you being here and disagreeing to be a part of my podcast, but you are who you are for a reason, and like people, you wouldn't have as many followers and the following of why you can have your store, fitnessing and designers wanting to do stuff with you if you weren't Rosa Coosta, like you know.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, so I think that, But I think what makes Roso Costa is not one percent the way I look, because.
Speaker 1: It's not about you look, it's the presence of everything.
Speaker 3: Right, So what I believe is that I like to believe that I'm okay looking. You know, I'm thankful for my looks and I make the best out of things, but I would like to believe that like some of the things from my inside like comes out, and so that's.
Speaker 1: Something like people look even hotter exactly because.
Speaker 3: You know how sometimes you see I mean, it's happened that I see a girl that's like really pretty and then you hang out with her and.
Speaker 1: You're like talks and then you're like, please stop talking, or even just the energy like it's like stank and you're like you like, you're not that cute. I have crystals over here to prove it. I'm a firm believer and all energy. Yes, yeah they're right here. Yeah you're welcome. Yeah, because I get all of that. So I understand that. But me being again saying whatever and not saying bring me into this, but you just recognizing that it is a big like it's like it's a we're in a female dominated like world, but a male dominated driven world. So to be who we are and just complicit just being who you are is why I feel that I have the courage to do a lot of things that I'm allowed to do on other things. And even though we're in different avenues of businesses, it's.
Speaker 3: Similar little bit because we're still like you know, selling.
Speaker 1: An idea of course of what.
Speaker 3: Sexy and sex like. It's still like even even whether you go a little further or you've gone a little further and I don't, but it's still like the idea is there, like the whole, Like you know, when it comes to life.
Speaker 1: It's the perception of regardless of anything, if you have or not, there's always that you have you know what I mean or not? Yeah, like you said this as soon as like when you came on is it's the fan base of it is similar to a point, but there is also things because you have done things I haven't done in reach too. It is like the fitness and things like your entrepreneur things that I don't have that then yes, now now, but it's like a lot of time. It's evolved that I've been in the business for over ten years, so the evolution of how porn has been portrayed and like from being that not you know, not so attractive male to now that's all they care about is the one that looks the best or whatever. But all ideally that means that they've probably dabbled in a lot of things that are questionable for the ideal woman like myself.
Speaker 2: Is why.
Speaker 1: I chose to opt out is because my thing is was I don't misfault anything in the business, and I've dealt with a lot of things. But for me that I've chosen to make a career path on my own level the same way as yourself. So it's like you choose paths of what it is the same to me is like once I wasn't having fun anymore, I chose to do something else, right, so we opt to do some things. So why I inspired to do someone like yourself is that your entrepreneurship of making a clothing thing, making fitness, making whatever, and your lifestyle and your brand so much a part of who you are and your income of your everyday life.
Speaker 2: Right. I Actually.
Speaker 3: I have sometimes people kind of like tell you to, you know, stay in your lane. Like so if you started as a sex symbol, it's like, well, stay doing sexy. Like I remember when some of the even like the video girls, wanted to pursue another career like the girls like before me, you know, like the Melissa Fords and the Lola Loves and the Vida Geras, and they wanted to pursue whether it was acting or singing or rapping. And people used to always tell like, stay in your lane, and I'm just glad that none of them actually did, and that they evolve into other things, whether some of them they still whether you still do some of them like modeling or like pictures, and because you still have that fan base that is, you know, it's always now.
Speaker 1: And sometimes women too don't understand what we really do and what it all entails. Like I've had people like until they really see what I'm in my lane per se like entails like, oh okay, I get it, because it's like it's way more than just taking pictures and doing a scene and whatever. And again I haven't even done that in over almost three four years, but they still like identify you through those certain things.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, everything that we do, it's it doesn't disappear, so.
Speaker 1: Especially in the social media light of like what society sees us because it's Facebook, Instagram, you know, Twitter, it's about everything you've done before. And then if you if you're a parent in current and current events, it's like what you didn't past.
Speaker 3: Well, what I love about, you know, my kind of like my career is that I have never tried to I've never been embarrassed of what I did.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of people approach their past like, well, I did that and that that's in the past, And for me, it's more like, you know, I don't talk about it in a way that you know a lot of people. You know, sometimes they say when you're gonna retire or when you're gonna and I'm just like, I don't know, maybe when like maybe when like when there's no demand for me, or when the girls that are twenty stop looking like they're fifty.
Speaker 1: But I think that's probably maybe the disconnect between like someone, between myself and you and not that we're not very similar and on certain degrees, is that I feel the exact same way, but because I've gone a little bit further, people expect a little bit more or whatever. And so because I've chosen to make a direction of like not that I've been shamed of things I've done in the past, but now this is my truth and then I'm going forward as well. You have it yourself in certain things, but it's like because I've done whatever is like for me. This is why my podcast has been so important to me and passionate is that this is the first time where people have actually heard my truth and not that I've been stifled before or whatever, but I didn't know how to say it in the right way. So now it's like more of an inviting way and like you know, speaking things because you know, we all do things, but it doesn't make us right or wrong. You know, we just do things because we like them or we don't.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing about the but when people bring your past is that they only bring your past when it's they consider that something negative. But for example, threatened I also a valet dancer for eighteen years, and nobody ever tells me, well, you weren't a valet dancer. They just like, well you were a video model. I'm like yeah. And but you know, like if I say, well I was also a valerina, They're going to be like, well you were a vallerina. So like the stuff that's good, Like if you were a doctor for two years, they will never mention that, But if you were a stripper or where you were working in the sex like you know, industry, like a porn industry, they will bring that up.
Speaker 2: So I just that's why, you know, that's a good reminder to the what the fuck you want?
Speaker 1: But that's again why someone like myself and being someone and so in my own skin and who I am in my industry and being an advocate in my industry as well, is why I gravitated to someone like yourself. Is because your energy is so inspiring to women, not only on like a level of just like you don't give a fuck, but like you don't give a fuck, you know what I mean. So it gives people like myself like a more genuine perspective on like it doesn't matter if I'm in porn or not, They're still going to have a perspective of that's what it is, you know what I mean. So that's why I feel like the stigma of is whatever is Like I feel like you're very true on breaking that stigma and like this is what it is like me or don't you know? And that's kind of where I'm in my life too, is like, so I like those women who are very child in their own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I like myself and that's like enough. And then for every other person that likes me. That's a huge plus and I'm thankful for that. But you know, if if I didn't have that, I will still have me. And that's like plenty for sure.
Speaker 1: And that's the biggest thing that you can have is you. Yeah, So without all of that and you being in your business, like, what are your biggest attributes in business business endeavors that you've been in, you know, within your career?
Speaker 2: What was that again?
Speaker 1: So what are your biggest attributes within that you've been in If it's been in music, Like what did you start from? If it was a music video?
Speaker 3: And I don't what started you? Now, I've done tons of music videos. I've done a couple of like TV shows and some small movies, tons of magazines you know, I have when it came to like my, I work with many many brands, and when it came to my.
Speaker 1: What was your biggest like movie or TV type thing that you did that you feel like that? I like that you like if there was the gold thing that you checked off or like you just maybe whatever, Like where did it fall on or did you just not know what it was?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of people like love wilding out the show because you know it's like super fun and funny, like they coming in and so I was there for a couple of seasons and people, you know, always like recognized me from that, like all the music videos, like I work with like a lot of like pretty cool people like fifty cent.
Speaker 1: What was your best favorite music video that you were a part of. I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Have like a favorite.
Speaker 3: Some people like best I ever had, or like something that I did with Chris Brown or.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the most recognizable video that you've done where people you still to this day are like, hey, are you that in that video? Because some people to me to just be like oh that movie and it's just like they never get out of their heads.
Speaker 3: It depends like because I done stuff like in the Latin market the American market, So like for the Latin market, there's a couple of like videos that I've done that people were like, oh my god, like okay, okay. I did a video for reggaeton duo they were called uh. The song was called so.
Speaker 2: And it yes.
Speaker 3: And then I did some stuff with Aventura. I did some stuff with the French guy. So a lot of people recognize me from the video I did with him and then here I did you know I did like I said, fifty cent Diddy, Snoop Dogg, that girl, uh three songs, Drake O, Mario and Mario.
Speaker 2: All kinds of people.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I have a question for you. So, being an entrepreneur as yourself, what would you give advice why to someone in your position starting out maybe like when you first did like, do you have any advice?
Speaker 3: Well, the one thing that works for me, you know, I see, I feel like a lot of people procrastinate a lot, and they have these ideas and they never become anything. They just stay as ideas. And it's because people don't actually like do anything. So I'm the kind of person that launched businesses in like two weeks, and I launched them and I perfect them as I go. A lot of people are waiting until the perfect opportunity, until the business.
Speaker 1: Is never perfect because it's.
Speaker 3: It never it's never perfect, you never launch it. So I never get I never allowed, you know, perfection getting in the middle of good enough like I have launched and I open a lot of my businesses.
Speaker 1: Or are there any of that you did that so quickly or have you always been like, you know what, shit, I'm not looking back. I'm always going forward and you just figure it out. I have always figured it out. Yeah, and that's how I am.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: For me, I work wetter under pressure. And I always say that to myself. It's like I may not always know what it is, but I know the idea where I blossomed from, and so I know that there's a belief in something. And I believe in myself one percent because the only thing that you can invest in first and foremost is yourself, right, So if you believe in whatever you're saying, in the truth and believe what it is, then I feel like there's no you can go no wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like to you know, when I have an idea, I execution, like very quickly. I execute. I open that shit, I launched that business, and.
Speaker 1: Then I'm a thoughtful person. Where like I talk about it for a long time, I'm like, oh, but I don't know I need to, so I'm working on it. It's in the scenes. Again, nobody's perfect, but this is I remember why again why I was a fan of you for a long time. It was because I could see that energy in front of you like like again and I don't need to like smoke up your ass, but again, it was just one of those things. It's just like it was just so I got your like what it was to you and how you portrayed it to people, like you were just nothing but yourself and the truth of like if you're gonna like it, you're a fan and you like it or you're not, but that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, you know one thing about me is that I I I am who I am, right. I feel like a lot of people, especially with social media, they pretend to be somebody, well they want to be. They want to inspire, so they they it's fake they do they do fake stuff. I don't do none of that. I live my life either.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't also talk sometimes because I don't want to say something that I don't really.
Speaker 3: I just I just live my life the way that my truth and my life the way I want to live it. And then if that sparks any type of inspiration for you to, you know, if the way I live my life and I eat and I work out and I enjoy life inspires you to do something similar, good, But I don't, you know, I'm not here to do any like role model type of stuff, like I'm here to be true to myself.
Speaker 1: But that's what's amazing me is that you're just living your truth and you still are a model to someone like myself. You don't even know it and myself and clud is like you don't understand what you do just being in your truth. There's sometimes the most inspiring thing is just you don't even know by sometimes making that live video or posting that story that you sometimes think you're just venting or whatever, but then like there's so many people that are relatable that it gives you like, Okay, I should do this because again, like I said, like it's very similar but different like aspects of like the business of whatever is. But it's just little things like that, I've like knowing somebody that's been through the same types of child and a lot of those just like women empowerment. I feel like, you know, you get things like women trying you all the time, so you being who you were in the video like you know, Vixen like era of those things. Did you ever have someone like be super mean to you for no reason? Was there very cattiness within that whole tribe? Was it very small family where you all like copacetic did it all work? Or was how did that whole? How did that work? Because I know how my business, but how does yours?
Speaker 2: I will assume that.
Speaker 1: We can't assume you were in it. Don't assume is true. This is the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't really care.
Speaker 3: And I'm the kind of person that also not only because I don't care, but because my English, like the way the way my brain works is that if you're next.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 3: And you're talking about me, I probably won't even notice.
Speaker 2: I need to be looking.
Speaker 1: I know that. But like in a business like as Caddy, as women that can get into our own things, is you can't tell me that in the video of Vixen, when you were like the prime of every video of Vixen woman, what they aspired to when you say hashtag goals, that was you. So for you to say that like that, you can't tell me that there was someone wasn't envious of you, And that means that they didn't know to you. But that's why the question is is were they being mean to you or did you not see it?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: Were they like kissing your ass and.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody was in my face. No, no, no, they might. They might have said something or anything like that they should.
Speaker 1: Your break booty is I would be afraid of it. If you said on me, I'd be afraid. But I wouldn't they should. I'd be afraid. They have all the right to be.
Speaker 3: But one thing is that I have experienced from the girls, you know, from my my followers, my following, my fan base, my female fan base.
Speaker 2: I felt.
Speaker 3: I have gotten so much love. You know, a lot of girls don't get that for one reason or the other. That you know, we we get a lot of We get a lot of like men love, and you know we know why. But it's it's super cool to like have the lady like the ladies have for me.
Speaker 1: So like when every woman told me, oh my god, anything they told me, I was like, oh my god, I felt ten times better than any man told me. So I know how like the appreciation is why I as respectfully as what I'm telling to you is not I'm like, oh because draw my podcast, but only because I was infatuated with you in another level, but us a respect thing for me. I feel like women should respect women in any group is because we already get it already hard every day and like we get chestade but everybody all the time. So as women, if we can't uplift each other, then we're not doing it right. So people who are empowering and people who are as a business person an entrepreneur, that you've done your own thing and marketing is your own brand, like to me is again volumes of most people can even do. So I thank you again for being a part of my podcast. I appreciate all of that. But again, like I yeah, I'm probably fan growing out a little bit, but.
Speaker 3: I actually love Yeah, it's it's something that I mean, I love the guys.
Speaker 2: You guys are like amazing.
Speaker 3: I love my guys. I got like so much to love, you know, for my my male fan base. But I do have to say that it's true, like when a girl gives you a compliment.
Speaker 1: It's more like you feel like you have just like you feel like you have two Pats, not just one pat, but two pat you just and again again, And I feel the same way. That's I'm saying. It's similar but different and the levels and I have so many people, but when I have a woman come up to me, and be like, you know what, for me, it's mostly because it's like you've made not being the ideal woman of being like the like ninety pounds girl, the sexy, like your curvy. You've made me feel comfortable in my own skin and for me, for someone to feel that way, that they can feel comfortable and like in their own sexual good for you. So you know what I mean? And that's and that's why in other levels yourself included, is like why all of those four or five factors come into place. It's not just one looks, it's it's a whole thing, you know. It's the levels. There's levels to this ship.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you know what.
Speaker 3: The one thing also about female giving you compliment is that when a woman gives you a compliment, you know that she's happy because you know, hating as host don't be giving you a compliment.
Speaker 1: That's true. Sometimes they do because that means that they're not secure and they know that that's what they want, but they can't do it. Because I've had that too. I've had people cry to me and tell me what their truth is, but they would never admit it to whoever they were leaving with, But they cry to me like you're the reason why I'm like, Okay, well you're the reason why. Do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: I know what you talk about, girl, I know I get it.
Speaker 1: So thank you for being a part of the Private Talk podcast. But I want to know some like more riskier like questions. Okay, you've been out there and like you know, in the media, you've talked about how you're very open about your sexuality, if it's coming from men, women, whatever. Did it come to a point where you so were just so turned off by a man that it like went to other women or were you always openly like, hey, I always wanted men and women, but this was like someone just gave me a voice and now I'm talking about it.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't really talk like a whole lot about it, but I just don't like to lie about it or hide it. So yes, yes, I do love women and occasionally men men make it so hard to love them because number one, they ugly.
Speaker 1: Oh you ugly, Oh you ghy, a you ugly, especially when like, no, I get it, and then they're so BEAUTIFU in the adult in the industry is as myself as like, you get certain things that are unwarranted, regardless if you want them or not, if they think you want a dig pick or not. I don't want to see that because it's not pretty. It's not it's not pretty. So for me, it's one of those things that I'm again because I haven't been in the business for over four years, and even when I was, I was so way more pickier than people think. Is like, I get paid for this, so why do I just want to fuck you for free?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Thank you? So you know what I mean. So it's like I have more, like I have more say like, not that I didn't have more say before, this sounds bad, but no, no.
Speaker 2: I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, So it is why it's like that whole thing is like I became more infatuated with women. Is because not that it was a harder cell, but it was more than intriguing cell. It was like, I gotta spit more game to you to make you want to like fuck with me and a man like man like men, I got you right, you know what I mean, and not and like it. Yeah they're easy, but they're not they're easy and then they're complicated. But from the way one thousand That's what I'm saying. It's like the respect level. What it is is why the thing is like with women, it's like it's really a mental emotional like thing of like doing what it is this It's like so going out and saying like, hey, I'm bisexual whatever, because myself, I'm by bisexual. I've been with men, women, whatever. I've never fully been in a relationship with a woman, but I would definitely consider myself bisexual as far as you experience. For sure, I like both men and women for me because I haven't crossed the line of being with a woman as intimately as a man. Right, I won't say that I'm not not opposed to it, but for me because like the woman in the emotional aspect to all of it is a lot. So it's we are.
Speaker 2: We are a lot of emotions.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying. It is like I can deal with myself, but I don't know if I can deal with a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you have to.
Speaker 1: I'm Oprah, But I'm not like I'll eat you out and then you'll be in love with me, but you're not gonna like that. I'm gonna just go to sleep afterwards.
Speaker 2: There's a certain thing.
Speaker 1: I'm like the man about it, Like, right, I get it. So that's why I feel like as far as like for me bisexually, it's like as far as my preference, I like both, but it's being intimately involved, is like one way or the other?
Speaker 3: Right, I get it. I get there's a little bit. There's something for everybody.
Speaker 1: So is there something like with you? Is it is it one way or the other? Or do you just again like you said, is it just harder to because of the industry that we're in, harder to date men because you're such a boss ass bitch that they're just intimidated.
Speaker 3: Why the intimidation thing? But I I don't think it's hard dating. As I get older, it does get more. It's like rare when I actually even like somebody, Like even physical.
Speaker 1: Takes a lot more because even just.
Speaker 3: Like physically, I mean I sometimes I look at people and I just don't find I find like almost nobody.
Speaker 1: Just like honestly, like it's more amusement. It's not like or entertaining.
Speaker 2: It's nothing.
Speaker 3: It's nothing. I don't I don't even want to look at people. I'm like, like a lot.
Speaker 2: Of the yeah, no, ugly, like my problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, so my mom, yeah, my mom. This is a lot. But my mom always tells me, she's like, you're never gonna find somebody because you have like such just like this, like I have a really good resting bitch face, which is not good but good because the industry that I'm in is like I approach so many people approach me that it's like and it's not that it's not that I don't want them to approach me, but it's just like when I'm in my private time, I don't want to talk to anybody, you know what I mean, And as well, I'm sure as you feel that way. So it's like it's one of those things. It's like in that personal time when I feel that way, if you want to take the time and really do extra, I may listen to you. And I may sometimes dated some of those people because that means it's you're going out of the normal and you're like trying more than I'm me just being like, eh, no, stop talking to me, because to me, it's it takes more than the average bearer to just be like, hey, I'm going to be all up in your business. So again, you know what I mean, so it's it's depending on how you feel on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really I don't really find a lot of I don't. I don't really like a lot of human beings. So like with that, animals, no, well, I love my dog, but like like my son, like animals are like kids, not like nothing else, just like babies. I love my dog by the way, follow him on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I honestly, again, I'm a far fan being over here, but I don't follow his page. But I see his little things. When you're like you do his walks and you're like, he just gets so dirty. I'm like, oh, it's like mom's dog life. It's like one of those things. Because I have a friendship a puggle. So I have two babies, but like they're not even babies are twelve and ten, so they're like but again, I have one. I call it my baby kids because they don't ever act right.
Speaker 2: It's always yeah, the kids forever.
Speaker 1: They're like they're doing something that's a menace, and I'm like, I'm sorry, those are my babies. I'm like, it's trying to be cute. They're bad.
Speaker 3: My dog is amazing, he's awesome. No, he's honestly really so handsome.
Speaker 1: And you should have a puppy play date. My dog is not friendly with mine's not either, but we can. But he likes girls, so if you if you come over, he'll like it's not friendly either, but I feel like we can come over and we can maybe make them friendly to each other. My dog can get beat up for a little bit. I'm okay with that. He needs to, like, you know, have have like tough love a little bit. If it gets that I control. Obviously, I'm a mom. I'm gonna like, not stop it. I'm gonna I mean, not stop it. I'm gonna stop it.
Speaker 3: But yes, yeah, dogs are awesome. Everybody should go adopt a dog.
Speaker 1: That's true. My all of my like the dogs that I've had, I've never got it from. I got it from adoption because it's like, I feel that that's just the best way. There's just so many animals out there that don't have enough love and places I don't know, and they.
Speaker 3: Are putting them to sleep because they don't have space. So instead of buying a poppy this Christmas, adopt a doggie. I like that, mano or a kitty. I like that all right, So I want to say segue. I want to segue you into this like game that I have going on here. Are you ready to get a little bit in your naughty with Miss Texas?
Speaker 2: Do sure? Yes?
Speaker 1: I know you're comfy on my couch and I like that because it's about private talk with Miss Texas. Yes, and I want you to be as comfortable and as private as as you will allow me to be.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: So let's do this, all right, Private Talk with Miss Texas. I want you guys to keep listening, make sure you subscribe, make sure you like, make sure you do all of those things. And I'm going to get with these questions with Miss Rosa Acosta. Do it. We're about to play this game. Then, I know all of you are excited because this is the fun time of the Private Talk podcast. We're going to shuffle these cards. You're going to pick a card and we're going to play this naughty question game.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Yes?
Speaker 1: Are you scared?
Speaker 2: Always ready?
Speaker 1: Are you scared? Warn scared? And I had to ask you that, but any weren't scared? But let's get it. Eh, what's gonna be? She's got the a's of hearts?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So the heart question, what's your favorite romantic movie? Like if you have to watch something you know you want to cry to it. The Private Talk podcast with Alexis Texas wants to know Rosea Costa, what is that heartfelt question? That heartfelt moment is like that rom com like what is it?
Speaker 3: I like The Notebook and I've cried to that. Also, one of my favorite movies is I don't know now if you could say is romantic.
Speaker 2: But I like Sex in the CD.
Speaker 1: But the Whis movie there's one or two.
Speaker 3: The one the first one where she uh when.
Speaker 2: She like like sheets getting married, Yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: And she like hits him with the like whole flower thing in the middle of the thing. That was dramatic. I'm a Sex in the Faith City. Wait hold on, let me back that up. I'm a Sex and the City fan. So I definitely like I felt that one.
Speaker 2: I have watched that movie several times.
Speaker 1: Because that's at that point you were like waiting for Sex and the City. Like after like the seasons, you were waiting like what's coming next. It's like Sopranos waiting Sopranos. But this show, it was some of those things that you're like, what are you going to do, mister Big, you didn't. I hate feel you didn't fulfill your duties. Like, what do you I hated Big? I always hated I mean, why you hated Big? That's fixed volumes. Let me hear why did you hate Big? It was just not my favorite. He did everything wrong. And I just you think she settled?
Speaker 3: No, she you love what you love, you know, like, but that's the thing. Sometimes you we think like we you know, sometimes do we settle when we're like with the best person, but we don't love them. But she loved him.
Speaker 1: He was like this timing. Timing is everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she wanted him, and I guess they wanted each other.
Speaker 2: I just I never liked him.
Speaker 1: Private talk podcast you heard it. Big was a motherfucker. He was you know what when he let her leave those shoes and the fucking thing, I lost respect for him, Like, how do you have a whole bitch? You created a closet.
Speaker 2: For her and that was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was not Okay, Big, suck my dick. If I had one, like your cash, all right, we're gonna shove all these cards were don't play this game because this is the best fucking game that there is in this podcast history.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Are ready? You just want one? You just want one? Oh it's a club, a club you want that? You want that club? Okay, the club card. What part of a body turned you on the most? Like immediately, woman, man? Whatever? When you just like titties, you're a prever like me, I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I look, I think they're beautiful.
Speaker 1: Like it's immediate, like you see it, because like titties, like for me obviously I'm an as girl as yourself, but like they see it afterwards, titties you walk into you, it's like very present.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, I like them.
Speaker 3: There's I like the fact that they move, they bounce, like when you're walking and you know.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this as a woman and being in the entertainment business, when you see titties that you like, do you automatically go and reach them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no idea that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 3: I I mean if it's somebody that i'm that I know, like my friends, or I would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the difference between me and you. I do. I don't know why. It's just like gravitates. So how do you appreciate would you tell them or you just appreciate Yeah, no, no, I love it either people you as a woman, like you said earlier, like you need praise, you know too. You can't just look at them or say them. That's why sometimes it's like, as a woman, I want to touch, not that it's an aggressive way, but only because I'm like yes. But then I asked them, I'm like, oh wait, I'm not on a set. I need to not do that. And I just be like, hey, I like you exactly. I get yes, I have, I have my hand. I let people know, learning learn everything.
Speaker 3: I compliment people from head toe like I I'm a big fan of beauty and confidence. Like I also love a woman that not necessarily it is like my type or the most beautiful, but like I just I can smell and I can feel confidence, and I just like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I when there's a woman that's confident and she's just like enjoying herself, I'm like, man, you guys, why.
Speaker 1: Haven't you given me a compliment yet?
Speaker 2: I was made sorry.
Speaker 1: I like to call people out.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, you're you're a very beautiful girl, and you look like you're I mean, obviously we haven't like really hang out a lot, but I can tell you're a lot of fun, and I like your honesty, and I like your energy. Well you say that you're energy, so am I yeah, And I probably if I would have not liked your energy, I probably would have just dolle for it, like okay, look like I don't know.
Speaker 1: And I respect that because I felt the same way. And I know, like again being a fan, I know like what people are on those levels or whatever. So it's like as much as like what it is is not like kissing, if anything, it's mad respect of what it is. But I also think that a part of what my podcast is too, in like letting people embrace what the private talk with the Lexi sexists is that I don't bite. I'm not trying to like be invasive. They would, they would, but that's a different time and place. The thing is like I like to invite like the just honest truth of what people's truth really is, because I feel like people's misconceptions of what I am and it really is is very different. So I just want people to have a place where they can understand my voice, my mind and all those things like that. So I appreciate you for coming on here and being very candid and very being yourself. We got two more cards. Are you ready to do it? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh that's my favorite one A suspense all right, so this is the most spicies one. Okay, what's the weirdest sexual experience you ever had? You don't have the name names. I saw that face, so I know people, I feel like I need to lie a joint just for that. Well, just be this is a safe place. I private talk with Alexis.
Speaker 3: I was with somebody that that I think that that person was a sexual, like he didn't like to ask asexual.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is I just encounter not myself but my friend being within any sexual person. And I don't really understand, but please tell me more, and all of my listeners here please subscribe like it's the Private Talk podcast about it.
Speaker 2: It sucked.
Speaker 1: I hope I never had to deal with that ship ever.
Speaker 2: Again, it's weird.
Speaker 3: It's hard to understand, especially because you know, I feel like if people come to you and tell you this is who I am, I don't what did he.
Speaker 1: Tell was he or she?
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 1: Okay, did they tell you they were asexual? Or did you.
Speaker 3: Find out I find out. It was a mess. That's all I'm gonna say. That ship was a mess, and I hope that shit never happens to me again.
Speaker 2: Well, if.
Speaker 1: I've been a lot of message situations, I've never been in an asexual situation, but I've had friends tell me and and I've also because being in the adult industry, I've been in a lot of different situations. So I did I think it was. I don't know if it was New Zealand or Australia, one of the two.
Speaker 2: It was the thing.
Speaker 1: It was called boobs on by Tour and there was one person on there that was an asexual person, and I didn't know at the time what that meant, you know what I mean. So again, I'm one of those people that I love everyone. I may not know what that means, but I'll be intrigued and I want to listen and learn what it is. I mean, it still doesn't mean that it will work for me vice versa, but not knowing whatever, but knowing what that is and then being in a situation like yourself and like being an intimate, It's like, if you can't tell me the truth up front, then like how can.
Speaker 3: You be I think that's something that needs to be addressed up front because they can't tell me because asexual is very like okay, you can be you could like either or, but you're still not wanting of anything, which.
Speaker 1: Is a big misconception.
Speaker 3: It was a mess, and I hope I never had to experience that. In fact, I know I won't experience that.
Speaker 1: Ship right out there taught you douchebag bagger and hitting ass people you get three times because that's a horrible situation. It was that's why I feel like people like yourself. And it included is like have you ever been like a part of any dating apps? Like what is it? And like, bumble.
Speaker 2: Yes, I went.
Speaker 3: I went once on a dating app and I'm like I was literally because I when it comes to like men, I tend to like like very very old men. So I literally was like swiping yes to everybody that I was like is it right? I don't even remember, but I was just like yes whatever. I was just to everybody that was old. And then they were over like messaging me and I was like OVERWHELMEDM like.
Speaker 1: But what just your requirement?
Speaker 2: Well no older like my my.
Speaker 3: I will say the Well, first of all, I'm thirty five, So it doesn't make any sense for me to be with somebody that that is not you know, it doesn't make sense for me to be with somebody that's twenty. But people assumed that I would be with somebody that's young because.
Speaker 1: Some topality does not match up with us, because.
Speaker 3: Some people just think that I'm younger, and so when they see me with somebody older, they they don't get it, you know. But I have always seen some a teenager. You know, since I started like dating, I dated like older people. When I was seventeen, I was dating somebody that was almost thirty, and then when I was twenty two, I was doating something I was forty two. And then from there I went from like fifty.
Speaker 2: Nine to like you name it me.
Speaker 1: I like you tell me, I like, vantage, what's the vintages you got?
Speaker 2: Well? No, yeah, so like you did.
Speaker 1: You answered the question, what's the vintages? You got?
Speaker 3: Thirty thirty four?
Speaker 2: Thirty four years older than me?
Speaker 1: It was my top So what does that make that for me?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Well, that was like when I was like maybe like twenty five, he was fifty nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it, So yeah, is that accurate? You looked at me like your question like I was doing the math. I'm not. I'm horrible at math. Let's just be honest. I'm never gonna be able to look at me in a math question. Don't ever ask for a lifeline, and math is not it.
Speaker 2: It was, you know.
Speaker 1: But my thing is is like why I respect that is like for myself, Like when I got into the business, I had never been with anybody older. It was always like the same age, related whatever. And then the first older man it was kind of not like alarming but dislarming in certain ways. But I appreciated certain things in different like ways because of that.
Speaker 3: So you like, have nothing in common with somebody that's like neither myself at all. I don't even want to have a conversation, which probably that's twenty but and in fact, if I go on if you go on my Instagram and you look at some of the comments that people leave, I can tell they are like in their twenties and it's like, oh my god, this is I'm embarrassed for them.
Speaker 1: So can you tell the Private Talk podcast right now, what do you look for in a man?
Speaker 3: I don't look for a ship. You guys, stay away from me ugly?
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you look for in a woman? I'm not ugly? What do you want for a one? Tell me what I need to know?
Speaker 3: Most most women are pretty like so that they already winning, They already winning.
Speaker 1: You're giving a lot of like yeah, that one.
Speaker 3: Then I love people that like adventures.
Speaker 1: Kind of adventures like thrill seeking, like like a roller coaster thing.
Speaker 2: The one thing that I.
Speaker 1: To go surfing. What do you want to do? Well?
Speaker 3: Okay, see like I'm not that white. I don't do I don't do surfing. I don't do.
Speaker 1: Camping me either. But I'm trying to do what I need to do.
Speaker 3: You know, I can from the Dominican Republic here for a better life, pretty meaning that I don't want to poop in the woods. If I wanted to do that, I would just stay my motherfucking country and poop in the woods in the art. I came here because I wanted to shower myself with hot water every day, and I wanted to you know, like have a condition day and all that stuff. So don't take me to the woods to poop, Like what the fuck that's like?
Speaker 1: To take you to a date the woods? Ever, we can go glamping. Oh I'm off of that, but we will never.
Speaker 3: Be but not like sleeping in a sleeping bag thing and like in a tent like fuck your tent.
Speaker 1: Okay, if we talk about glamping and talking about women, So what are the chances of me dating you as a woman?
Speaker 3: Not many because you say that you don't want to be in a relationship.
Speaker 1: But I've never had someone like I've done that being for someone who's been divorced, but I haven't also been with someone who'd been like wanting to want from me. So for me is I'm bisexual for sure, and i've been and I've been sexually like open in every way because of what I've been in. But for me, there's never been someone that's other me doing all of the work on either end to make it profitable not profitable. That's makes it sounds very like a bass Yeah yeah, business wise like but like very like I guess like emotionally connected to me other than being work wise. And I have fun doing what I do and work and I love again both men and women, and I can say that I'm truly bisexual.
Speaker 3: Like, so you're you're you are attracted to men and women, But when it comes to like relationships, you feel like you have only experienced that connection with a.
Speaker 1: Guy, yes, because any other time for women it's been very either more like fun. With the women it's been not fun. So the thing is like with me, it's like so for me other than being like only because it was a third party situation, never just mes solo by myself. So for me, I don't feel like that I've been counter Yeah, so again I don't take anything off the table.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to like explore that, like if it might not be, it might not be for you. Sometimes female experience, uh you know they have they're curious and they experience thinking that the relationship with the woman is going to be easier by the fault like oh men ain't ship and so women are better and it's totally incorrect. And when that happens, it's actually sometimes you go to women looking for what men have failed to give you and then it's just like a mess. So like you have to really.
Speaker 1: So have do you think that you've done that? Have you seen too women because men haven't done something for you? Or do you generally just like women?
Speaker 3: And the one when I when I like a girl, I like the girl and then I like her. Yeah, it's never I don't. I don't do like multiple people at the same time.
Speaker 2: I don't do like.
Speaker 1: A guy and a girl's individual basis.
Speaker 3: It's not that I'm opposed to like having like two boyfriends or two girlfriends or a boyfriend and a girlfriend, but I've just never done it. I like to like put all my energy into one situation, and I think like people usually like deserve that unless they don't. Like, if they don't, they don't. But a relationship, I think relationships are like between two people and then more than that is like a threesome, a train, some other.
Speaker 1: Strang bir what you're talking about? Well, I watched one of my videos. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I have to like do a little like Google search tonight.
Speaker 1: The price is wrong, bitch, Gotta check, gotta check a little, do a little Google you like it? Don't like?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: You got one more card?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ooh diamond diamond, diamond, diamond. All right at this moment, how many people have you slept with? Oh?
Speaker 2: I haven't count?
Speaker 3: Okay, So like do I count? This is the thing, Like, do I have to count the people that never get hard? Or does that does that count? Okay, so like if because you know how hard it is, it's so funny because it's so hard, they get hard trying to get in you.
Speaker 1: It's it's hard, but it gives you use infections.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Well, they try to.
Speaker 2: I want to do it.
Speaker 1: When I sho, they're just asking. You're asking for problems.
Speaker 2: I'm professional.
Speaker 1: I am not a medical person. It's happened. Is that once upon a time I was going to school for it. So I'll consider myself with doctor. Move over this Texas is in town. It's happened a couple of times.
Speaker 3: So I kind of feel like, do I even want to like add these people on my limp?
Speaker 1: No one wants limp. Dicks shoved and study that doesn't count. My first encounter that my.
Speaker 3: My list decreased considerably, decrease considerably after taking down all these people that didn't get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sorry for you. I wish I had a dick. I would definitely give it down to you. I wouldn't be thank you. I believe you too.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's like, let me cry, it's real, so let me hear this. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Hold on I'm trying to I'm trying to see who's going to be who's going to stay in this list? I just I need to think about because I need to figure out who can stay in this list. I got to take down like some people that they didn't really like they were inside, but they were soft. So does that even you know?
Speaker 1: If I but if you're soft, can you really be inside? Like no, Like that means you're shoving a limp situation. Yeah, it's like a vulnerable situation. And that means that is not invited.
Speaker 3: It's having it's like having a dead body, ah inside.
Speaker 1: This is like what is it cold case? No, we don't want the cold case situation? If you're cold case situation?
Speaker 3: It was it was like first forty pussy, all they're gonna see is a sadass vagina.
Speaker 2: They're like this motherun' even made it. He was talking about this is.
Speaker 1: What they murdered. They murdered this pussy.
Speaker 2: They were good and the pussy is like.
Speaker 1: Really, man, so if your pussy could swim, how what would it do right now?
Speaker 2: If you could what if your.
Speaker 1: Pussy could swim? What would it do right now?
Speaker 2: Swim?
Speaker 1: Swim? If you're pussy if he has a live version, what would you pussy? How could it swim? What would you do the head motion? Would you do swimming?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How would you pussy swim?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it? What?
Speaker 2: What is this animal?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: The not octopus? Like the je do it like a jellyfish? A jellyfish? So you're misting me, well, I was talking about the motion. Oh, so they're gonna you're you're gonna like swivel on that ship, swivel on the d Yeah, but what would you do on the pe if what would you do on the pa on the on the Oh wait, hold on, What would.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: If my vagina was left vulnerable on the beach and there was a jellyfish that was attacking some other man on the other side, and my pussy was left open? What would you do for the v No, then.
Speaker 3: For then for the for the for the pee, it would be something for the vagina, it will be something different then I will.
Speaker 1: Then this is a life and situation. What are we doing? I would stun you, like, you know how when they show him my vagina is in need?
Speaker 3: No, you're not like to revive it, you know when they do Yeah, you're like, yeah.
Speaker 1: So you were my v Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean if you were like dying over there and the you know, by the water, like because.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's so romantic, but then dying comes into all this.
Speaker 3: All these guys were left you over there like talking about me and you because they they had this soft dick and then like.
Speaker 1: Who wants soft dick at that time when I'm dying.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's what you were dying, because it was true.
Speaker 1: All the soft dick made me die. You're like almost like dying and so well like when you he die inside and there's too many softies. Oh my god. Private talk with the Lexas Texas. You see what you bring out on us. You bring all the internal things that like I don't even need to count anymore or whatever they even call these things these days. I don't need any of those people. I just need my guests. Probably talk with Alexis Texas. You're going to help me be a better woman.