Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today my guest is Derek Condit. Be sure and check out our new merch shop. We've got beautiful shirts. We've even got shirts from the films. Use the link right in the description. Check those out. I've got great upcoming guests Darren Lemarno, Scott Pace, Judy Gregorson, and Jerry Marzinski. Be on the lookout for those. Check out my films I called Louisiana's on tub Doors, a Perception on Amazon Prime. I am booking guests for September. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledge Neews at gmail dot com. Today, I want to welcome Derek Condit. He is an author, entrepreneur, certified hypnotherapist, psychic medium, and the founder of Cosmic, Shunguite and Bigfoot gyms in Washington State. Derek, Welcome, How you doing doing well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you having me on. I'm excited about this.
Speaker 1: I am very excited to get into this as well. We're going to learn about your work with shung guite and beehives. You've been on an incredible spiritual journey. As it relates to your work, it explores energy, consciousness and the connection between the physical and metaphysical worlds. You've also had some encounters with non human intelligences UFOs, aliens, spirits, even sasquatch. Very much looking forward to hearing about that as well. Before we get into it. This is your first time on tell the audience a little bit about yourself and let them know how they can find more.
Speaker 2: Sure, well, actually I guess I'll keep it kind of brief if I can. Sure, But actually, so, I have a background some a veteran from the US Army, and then from there I became as we talked about a little bit before the show, I was a commercial deep sea diver and then became a Washington State correctional officer and during that time, and that's here in Washington State is where I actually opened up more so into the metaphysical aspects of reality, because I didn't have a background in that at all until believe it or not. I was introduced to shun Guite, the mineral we're going to be talking about. So that was a pretty world awakening situation and we can get into that if you like. But since then, I've become a certified hypnote therapist, and tying it back to shun Guite, I'm also now the terms commonly used would be a psychic medium, and that turned on I guess you can say, after the introduction of shun guy and I had no past in that whatsoever, So that was pretty extraordinary for me to experience that.
Speaker 1: Well, I would love to hear about what led you to where you're at, the profound event that you were just mentioning. I'd love to hear a little bit more about that if possible.
Speaker 2: Sure. Oh and then you also asked me about where they can find me, and yes, cosmicshun dite dot com would be my home web page where you can branches off into everything else. But yeah, kind of tied it into how this all started again. I was a Washington State Correctional officer, wasn't and like to make fun of things sometimes, So I was gonna say, you know, I wasn't brought up by hippie parents or anything like that, just to fought it. But so I wasn't aware of the metaphysical aspects. But all of a sudden, I was just doing some online research because I'm also a gold prospector and rockhound and a lot of different things, and all of a sudden, over the Internet, I was just and I think it was probably Facebook or something like that, I was shown and introduced to a mineral called shundite, which is from Carelia, Russia. It kept coming up in my feet. I knew nothing about it. I couldn't even pronounce the name or the word.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, all I really know about chun guide. It's a rare black mineral rock and you can oftentimes find them in metaphysical shops near the checkout counter. But that's pretty much the extent of my knowledge as well. What would you define shun guide as.
Speaker 2: It's it's the most energetic stone or mineral on this planet, as I've learned. So it's actually a carbon based mineral found in one location, which is Carillia, Russia, and it's been known about for several hundred years and kind of the beauty behind it. And I've made a shun gait science webpage that links from cosmicshunkai dot com because I'm kind of a science geek to where I reference and actually share or reshare over one hundred and five scientific studies that have been done over the past several years using shun gui to show all of its benefits. So it's one of those rocks or minerals that has a legit background history scientific studies regarding it on it's effects, and that's everything from scientists have fed shung Guy powdered to rats and tripled their lifespan. They've done a study here in the past couple of years where if you were, like, I'm wearing a shung Guy bracelet and a shung Guy pendant where because of course there's cell phones and Wi Fi everywhere, we can't avoid that or five G frequencies things like that that affect us physiologically. They affect our heart rate variability, our ear drum temperature, our cortisol levels. And in the study I'm talking about, scientists actually used pendants and or bracelet or other ways of using a shung Guy and they showed that it not only reverses all of the harmful effects from those frequencies, but makes you stronger just by wearing shung Gui. And that's what I'm really excited about as well. Yeah, it's pretty interesting when scientists and physicists actually get involved and prove that it's a thing and it's not just on in front of it again, a magic black rock, meta physical shop thing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, before we get too deep into anything else, I interrupted your story about your journey. Apologies, please continue.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's all good. Interrupt anytime you going all over the place. Yeah, but yeah, I after I found out about Shunkai again, I couldn't even pronounce the name. I ordered one rock off the internet, so one Shunkui nugget. It showed up within a couple of weeks later from Karelia, Russia I lived, and I wasn't a member. I wasn't into this stuff. So I take it out of the package, grab it so it's in my hand, and literally, I feel I'll just kind of describe it how I would have back then, an unusual pulse of energy shoot through me. It affected my bio field, my area, my energy state, and call it what you will, but it had an immediate effect that just really grabbed my attention and blew my mind. So that's when I first started working with it. And here's where I'll tie in the bees, because I realized and I'll also have to say, it had a just a significant calming effect. So it was really just calming effect. That's just caught me off guard because I didn't think the rock was going to do that. I wasn't preloaded, didn't know anything about it, so I didn't read anything or any stories, and back then, which was twenty sixteen, I don't think there was much information on it. But after realizing that the effect it had on me, I thought, well, wait a minute, what about the bees, Because i'm what's called an organic or treatment free bee keeper as well. I mean, you know, I'm not a big fan of introducing chemicals into the beehives and things like that, because that stuff does transfer into the honey if you harvest honey from the beehives or the bees themselves. And this video was shared on our website and YouTube page, I believe, But I walked outside within i don't know, ten twenty minutes of receiving the shung guy in the mail and thought, and I captured all this on video, and I thought, well, let's see if the bees respond to because it just this crazy effect on me in a good way. Yeah yeah, So I walk out put this little black rock at the entrance of a beehive, and an entrance of a beehive for those who don't know, I don't know. It's loosely depending on the type of hive, but about eighteen inches long, and the bees can come and go from any spot on there, and they do. I placed a shun guite on there, and I'd say about ninety five percent of the bees instantly started coming and going from the beehive walking on that piece of shun guite. And that grabbed my attention because lots of things have fallen on the entrance, from snow to leaves to all sorts of stuff, and typically bees will remove items as long as it's not too large from the entrance. They'll team up and just kind of shove them off and you know, open their entrance again. What I found when I introduced a shun guy, and I didn't know it's about a week later when I went to check on it after a rainstorm, thinking maybe the rain and the wind had washed off the piece of shun guy. The bees at propylist so it's like a bee glue, you can think, secured the shun gay nugget to the entrance of the hive, making sure it wouldn't go anywhere. And as time progressed, I learned all of my what's called calling collapse dis or stopped on my beehives. That's a for those who don't know, but there's huge be losses around the world, not just here in the US, but around the entire planet for different reasons, be it chemicals or frequencies and things like that. Mine completely disappeared, so much so that the two hives I had introduced Shunghai two turned into eight bee hives, meaning they grew so much they superseded so such an abundance of bees that I had to make additional beehives and transfer a portion of them into that. And I can't convince bees to do anything for me, and nobody really can't, and they don't perform, so they're doing what they feel or know is right or beneficial. And that was when they started doing that, generating more queens, which led to the expansion of the bee. And then that's when I started realizing more about shunk guite, and it ties into a whole other topic. But and I usually steered away from the word psychic just because again it wasn't my thing. I wasn't into it. I didn't deny it or anything. I just wasn't something I was into. So I usually use the word intuition. But after my first encounter Shung Guite, and I was actually on the graveyard shift at the maximum security prison I worked at at the time, my intuition or psychic abilities just went crazy. And there wasn't something I was working on or trying to enhance. I wasn't listening to podcasts, I wasn't a hypnotherapist at the time, none of that. I was just working double shifts at the prison, doing my thing, and then all of a sudden I would pick up on I'll just say the thoughts to be blunt of the inmates that were in there, and it would come through. Again. I like the word intuition, because all of a sudden, I would just know what they were going to say to me, or hear it to a degree in my head beforehand, or know that some situation was going to happen over in this part of the cell block or whatever, and it was happening. So often that it just really grabbed my attention and I thought, what the heck? And I didn't attribute it to Shun Guy right away. I wasn't thinking about that. And then I started working more with Shun Guy, and then my intuition would enhance, and then I would get what they would call psychic vision, or they call some of a seers. I'm not sure if you're familiar with that, but I wasn't where I could actually start to I like the word perceive rather than see, but I could perceive biofields or auras or energies, all kinds of stuff, And I thought, whoa am I having the issues? Here? Is or something? I always thought it was a physical thing, Yeah, but it was a metaphysical thing, and Shun Guy is absolutely what started that process for me.
Speaker 1: Let's get down deeper into what would be considered some of the metaphysical properties. Why is this having an effect on you? Why is this having an effect on bees? What did your research start to point to.
Speaker 2: That's a great question because long story short, it's all about the C sixty or carbon sixty molecule. It's also known as a bucket ball or full of rain, and scientists know all about it. It's one of the most, if not the most abundant molecules in the entire universe. It's not made down here on planet Earth, but it's found all through space and it's one of the molecules that are in shunk guite. And that's what does all the magic regarding Shunkuy because Shunkuy is mostly carbon based. It's a mineral. And there's debate on how it was how it was I guess not found in Carella, Russia, but how it got located there. And the most landed upon story would be a meteorite who knows when, over a billion years ago or so there's and the shunkit deposits the size of a small city, so it's large. It's not you know, one rock that landed there. It's really huge. And they've been breaking off pieces since then. And then that molecule carbon sixty or C sixty is also the molecule they're extracting from shun git to do all these scientific studies with with animals plants, So they've taken shun gie powder put it in plants. I mean, I can go on and ou, but there's over one hundred of them. Everything from cucumber plants to you name it, and then the results from adding shun gite, and it can be a house plant even because that's what I use it for as well. They're going to grow ten times the size if they didn't have shun guite, So if they had shunkay, they're going to grow that much more. And then an interesting fact that another study that just came out recently was I can have to preempty with this. You can also use shun git in your water. And when you add shunkait to your water, so introduce that carbon sixty molecule, it becomes what's sometimes called living water or structured water. There's different terms for that type of water, but it makes it more biocompatible to your body. The water after you had shun guite and your body identifies it as water because it's if water goes through certain pipes and pumps, it gets unstructured on the molecular level and then it's not as beneficial for you or all the chemicals that are added to it. So the scientists in the study and referencing took shun gai water, and so to make shun guy water, we have something called shun gaite water beads where I take three shun three shunk guy beads or some of the ones might bracet kind of wind them together with silver. You put them in your water. And what they did was took the shun gui water made pastries and breads out of it, and they found out that the pastries and bread lasted three weeks longer than non shung guy water pastries and bread where they show any sign of mildew or fungus. Wow. Shagin has a huge effect on chlorine. And they've another study was glyphos so round up weed killer. They've shown if you take shungai powder, put it in your gardens or on your plants or some place that's been treated with that, it'll break up the glyphosate. It doesn't capture it like you might think a piece of carbon in your water filters with a bunch of little pores grabbing the particles. It breaks it into its constituents. So it's not what's known as roundup or glyphosate any longer. Right, Yeah, phenomenal thing.
Speaker 1: My good friend Ken Schwartz, he is a scientist. He was the founder of a company called C sixty Purple Power. They extract pure very potent C sixty. I've used it for years now. I attribute much of my radical changes in health, weight loss, the way I feel on an everyday basis energy sleep to my U of C sixty and I've been using it for a couple of years now I can attest to the incredible benefits of this magical mineral at that C.
Speaker 2: Sixty molecule that they're using, So that would be the basis of the of their product. It looks like for the for the listeners or viewers, it's a shape of a US soccer ball. So it's made of little hexagons and pentagons, which is exactly so the hexagons what bees build their honeycomb out of it. And that's not a random shape you can think, you know, there's different terms from sacred geometry to shapes of the universe, but there's a way energies move or can work, and the hexagon is a big portion of that. So it's not random that bees use that in their brood or their honeycomb. Since I've begun working with shun Gait, I've invented just a plethora of products from what's called shun git rubber, where I take the shung guite powder, blend it into a non toxic rubber that you so then and it's easier to say, adhere to your skin or something like that. So we have something called shun Guy patches where you can put the shung Guy and we have a lot of athletes that use it. The one version of it, which is a shunk Guy rubber I'm talking about. You can place it on your body and stick get there, and it will promote your own healing because our normal state of being is healed, not healen So introducing that carbon sixty molecule, be it in the form of a pendant or brace it like the scientific study showed, or shung Guy rubber helps your energy body heal and you'll it promotes healing physically. And that's not just for people. Again, I like to reference science a lot. They've used it on animals, They've get feded to chickens, they fed it to bores. I mean it goes on and on on the different studies that have been done and on people like I referenced. It restores your heart rate variability, your stress hormones called cortisol levels, just by wearing it, having it on your body, So it absolutely promotes healing.
Speaker 1: Let's get deeper into some of the spiritual metaphysical effects. When you say you work with Shung Guide, maybe give us some examples of that. Tell us a little bit more about some of the effects you've personally noticed as it relates to your psychic abilities things of that nature.
Speaker 2: Sure, and again, like I mentioned earlier, I wasn't brought up in the what I'll loosely called a metaphysical realm. I wasn't looking into psychic phenomena or anything like that. I kind of got thrust into it, and I'll order this way. I see the psychic ability. It's a think, a sense so intuition. We're all intuitive, and I've done over a thousand sessions now, rather in person or remote either way, and what I've learned from that is, again, the psychic ability or intuitive ability is not really an ability. It's a sense that we all have, and that sense can be heightened by introducing Shun Guy to your environment, so it has that Basically, I see it as removing the excess or stressful frequencies or energies from not only our biofield or aura, but from the environment, which is why I haven't shun Guy just around plants has an effect. I've built what's called a shun Guite room, and I wasn't the first to do that, but you can take shung guy powder, blend it with a paint, paint your walls, and from my military days, we would call something like that loosely a Faraday cage. Now, shun Guy's not blocking everything, but what it does do so when you paint your room with shun Guy paint, it removes or stops or dampens the excessor overage frequencies. Again five g wi fi, because we're not going to avoid that stuff. It's everywhere, and it's been shown to be harmful for living beings to one degree or another. And when I get away from it, so again, in addition, shungg at your environment in the form of paint in a shun Guy room. And I'll mention. So I'm here at my store in Mount Vernon, Washington, which is called Bigfoots Gems, and I've built a room with shun Guy paint. So then we call it a shun Guy room. And I'll kind of make fun of things again like I tend to do. The non believers, So the people come and go, oh yeah, magic black rocks, such and such. They'll walk into a shun guy room again with dissing it all in their head, just not believing Israel. You know, somebody maybe drug him in there or something. And the results I've heard over the years are just nothing short of miraculous. It's where one example would be, well, another ex veteran walked in it was his girlfriend or or fiance or something the drug and be in there that was into shun guided research that she knew it was a real thing. He didn't believe in any of it, was kind of making fun of it. I kind of said, okay, well just go walk in that room, you know, not even know if you feel anything. Let me tell you. He and hundreds of others now I've absolutely felt something or had healings. In his instance was he had a knee injury from his military days and he walked in and when he came out, his eyes were really wide, saying, Derek, my knee injury is gone. I have no pain down here whatsoever. And I'm like, sh it has that effect. And after hearing countless stories like that are people's personal experiences without preloading them because I didn't tell him anything. Often in the story, they would just see a room that and I left it painted black. So I added this young guy paint or powder to a black paint. You don't have to, though, so I'm just kind of going adding on here. You can always use it as a primer and then paint another color paint over and it works fine. So everybody listening, I want them to think they have to have a black painted room. You don't. But they would walk in there and they would see the room and feel the room. And then again the countless stories of people's intuition enhancing or physical healings. I have countless doctors here locally to send their patients to us at Bigfoot's Gems just to get shung guite for various aspects. Really, it absolutely affects your I like the term biofield because that's how I learned it. It affects that and restores you to how you should be, and then your physical body will match that. So yeah, it goes on and on, but it's pretty phenomenal stuff.
Speaker 1: Have you come across people that have the opposite effect or do not feel anything, do not have any benefits from shung Guide?
Speaker 2: Okay, I have had people that on the other extreme, touch Shung guite and it wasn't that they didn't feel anything. They instantly felt something, but it wasn't instantly a positive physiological sensation because they were energetically detoxing, is what it was. So I found out that there are that percentage of people that are just again, for lack of a better way of putting it, energetically not aligned or misaligned, or had been through such horrible, you know, diseases or sicknesses or heightened environments by having you know, fifteen wifis around you, from your neighbors and whatnot to where when they first interact with Shun Guy. But they would all feel something, and sometimes they would say as negative and I'm like, wow, just give it a time, think bite sized pieces, maybe go back to it. But inevitably, pretty much all of them would come around and say and then come back in the store and say, I want more Shun Guy, And then how can I use my plants? How can I give it to my animals? And I'd say, well, you can take the Shun Guy rubber, put it under your dog bed. I have a pond in here that has a three hundred gallon Corey pond in the store that has no filtration whatsoever for four years. All it has. In fact, I got a piece right here is a huge piece of shun guite, two piece pieces just sitting in the bottom of it. And again, scientists figured all that out themselves as far as adding water or shun Guy to water, and it would structurally enhance the water and removes all harmful chemicals from fluorides to chlorines to glyphosate. So as far as people same thing, put it in your water, your tea, your coffee, it doesn't matter. It's instant. It's a frequency thing, so it's not like it has to sit there for a day. It's affecting everything energetically, and then you drink that water and you'll know the difference. Even in sessions to kind of expand on what you asked, I would do in person sessions and I'd have a picture of water with our shun Guy water beads in it. I don't go into a spiel about shun Guy. When I'm doing a session. It's not a shun Guys. It's usually an either hypnosis or a psychic medium session or something like that. Pouring their water and again, inevitably they'd say, this is the best water I've ever had. Wow, it's yeah, just from adding shun Guy. And that would come in just again hundreds and hundreds of times, with again no preloading of any kind. So I knew it was the thing. And then after so many times of having that interaction happened, I thought, well, heck, I'm gonna start putting it in my fish tank, in my pond doing different things like that.
Speaker 1: Has your work got the attention of any scientific communities, any academic groups. Has anyone been questioning or looking into what you've been presenting?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, what I call them? So I would be the I guess inventor of what's known as the shung Gai bee hives, where I not only add the nuggets to the entrance like I mentioned, but I would paint the exterior of the beehive with shung Gui paint and stop calling a clapse disorder. So now, and I've been doing that since twenty sixteen and gifting it for free to bee keepers this whole time. They're on. They're all around the planet. Pick your country, there are shun Guy bee hives there. And we've had physicists involved one was doctor Richard Allen Miller, oh right on, Yeah, a physicist, and we chit chat about it down to this place in the Oregon and talk about other doctors and scientists. I was recently on the Children's Health Defense Network. They found out about it and then started talking about it more when they did research about the molecule again Carbon sixty or see sixty. So there's a lot of studies happening out there. There's some happening now behind the scenes that haven't completed, so I can't really talk about those much. But they're again they're building shung guy rooms. And it's not a placebo effectcause you're not telling anybody about what's going on. It's more walk into this room, walk into that room, and let us know if you pick up on anything, Is there anything you can tell us, where did you feel anything? Vague comments like that, And it's been pretty miraculous and it's led into many other studies. Again that people can find our shung guit science page click on that. And I don't just talk about the studies. I actually reproduce these studies, give them there so you can read them yourself or the abstract and see what they're doing with it, and it's pretty miraculous.
Speaker 1: What is cosmic silver shung guite?
Speaker 2: Sure, I found out kind of early on. That's a great question too. That the metal silver is of course beneficial to us as well back in the day, and that's still now. They put silver in water, It kills bacteria, viruses, it does all kinds of things. So I realized when I had silver bracelet as well, that it I'll just again, for lack of a better way to describing it, boosted the effects shun Guy had on me. So I thought, well, you know, and I'm remember I'm an also got prospector and a rock hound, you can say. So what I did was, so I have a background in that I picked up a rock tumbler, which is typically a device for those that don't know that, it's usually a metal device. The a big that you put a tumbling medium in with a bunch of rocks, and that's how you get polished rocks. By this time, it was already in my awareness of the hexagon shaped, So I actually found a hexagon shaped rock tumbler, purchased just hundreds and hundreds of little tiny silver bars. They were a little one gram bars, I found online, so what I do to make and I had to differentiate cosmic silver shun Guite from shun guite because of what I do. So that's if it says cosmic shun Guy or cosmic silver shun guite, it's that I took. And that's why would tumble these beads in and my pending. I'll put it in this hexagon shaped rock tumbler with those hundreds of silver little bars and tumble it for three days. And what it does is just that just silver, and it gives a coating of silver. So the silver particles transfer onto the shun guy and that seemed to immensely boost it, and so I had to come up with a name to differentiate it, and that's when I came up with cosmic shun Guite. So some of our products are made with cosmic shun guite or regular shun guy. It just depends on the use for the person.
Speaker 1: If a person was interested in getting shun gite in bulk, how would you recommend that be done.
Speaker 2: You have to be really careful because shun GHIs gotten so popular now that you know, if you order it from China, they claim to have found another mine of it, and they have not, and there's ways to test that will actually tell you. Because one quick way to test it is you can take a piece of shung guite and use any touchscreen device like your cell phone or tablet or whatnot and put it on there and it'll actually your apps on your phone will respond. You can switch the pages, you can do stuff like that, and if it's not real shung guite, it's not going to have any effect. Another way is the little tiny flashlights. I should have grabbed one before the recording, but you can take off the little so if the little mini flashlights a lot of us have, you can take off the end where there's a button to turn it on and just touch shun guite to the battery and the flash without putting the end of the flashlight back on, and the flashlight will turn on. So that's another test that you can do to verify you have real shun guite and then rather than artificial stuff that just looks like shun guite, you'd want to get it if you're going to order it. And there's kind of some issues now because of different tariffs and whatnot, because it is in Karelia, Russia, so That's why I got kind of well, I say lucky, because back then, when I realized it was such a phenomenal energy tool, I literally ordered palettes of it. So I ordered a lifetime supply of shun Guy powder and nuggets directly from the mining Krillia. And when they heard that I had invented what we call the shunky bee hives, they contacted me. They got so excited and my next shipment, all of a sudden, I got I received as a gift a bowling ball sized piece of shun guite. Wow, huge, just for their appreciation of me helping introduce it to the world. And you know, find out that it affects bees. And again, shun Guy bee hives are all across the planet now as well. So be careful if somebody does try and anybody listen, tries to order it in bulk, make sure it's a legit distributor. I'd say order a small amount first, do a couple of the tests I talked about, verify its real shun guite before you order more. Because I'm finding out there's a lot of distributors that are selling fake, fake shunkit basically.
Speaker 1: And you said, the only place that shung gaite is originated is somewhere in Russia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's only located in Karelia, Russia. And the general story or belief from the scientists is that it had to be a meteorite because unless like artificially, they're making C sixty on Earth now by with lasers and different things like that. I'm in contact with a couple of NASA scientists who make it and basically they'll shoot a high energy laser at different mediums or papers, things like that, not just ran a paper, but paper and catch the soot. And in that soot that you would catch is where the carbon sixty molecule is. Or it's made in space, So it's a meteorite and it's in the I don't know what they call it a province, but I think province are a county in Carella, Russia called Shunga, hence the name shun Guite. So there is just the one location. So if anybody's ordering from anywhere else, I would I would definitely question it. It's not gonna be real shun guite, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: You would say there is a limited supply.
Speaker 2: Ultimately, I wish I had the numbers up, but they are on our website where I even give mine of the mine, a tour of the mine, a video tour of the photos and all the information. But it's something like three hundred and fifty billion tons of it, so it's when you're talking small, and it's on the surface and below the surface. So they do mine it, but it's a large amount. It's not gonna disappear anytime soon.
Speaker 1: Before we move on from Shun Guide, is there anything any aspects of your work, any aspects of Shun Guide itself that we didn't cover that would be beneficial for the audience to learn about.
Speaker 2: I would definitely recommend it, like I had mentioned before, using it on your plants and your gardens or your animals. They have against scientists have that shun Guy powder or used it in different forms on pick your type of animal from putting it. I blend it with what it's called dietamaceous earth or de a food grade version. So we have a fifty to fifty blend there that you can put on the coat of an animal, so if it's a dog or cat or chicken, it doesn't matter, and you can do that. You can put a small amount in their food as well, because the dee is food grade that we use. And then just the again the enhancements on the longevity of the eggs that the chickens produce. In talking about the chicken studies and there's fish studies, I mean, I can go on and on and really bore you, but it's all positive results that shun Guy has had on the animals. But I would have it in your environment because I also have what's called shun Guite stickers. And it's not a volume thing with shun Guy, so you don't have to have a piece this large. You can have a pendance small as what I'm wearing that's you know, maybe two inches long or so. And how in your environment you would put in the sticker. While I was bringing that up, so we put a small amount of the cosmic shunk guite or cosmic silver shunky powder, the blend with silver in the middle. We kind of sandwich it in a sticker that you can take these stickers and put them on your cell phones. You can put them on your Wi Fi routers, anything that communicates with bluetoooth or Wi Fi, your game boxes, all of those different devices. The microphone you're in front of now I have one of mine that's kind of offscreen here, a piece of shung guite. Because all these devices do emit or have a harmful, non biocompatible frequency to them, and when you introduce shung guite to it, it takes that edge off. It's not as harmful, you don't get as physically damaged from it. And then having shun guit in your room, because you know, we sleep approximately a third of our lives if you get eight hour sleep, and it would be very beneficial to, for example, put the shun guite rubber pieces, So think like a mouse patch, just really thin, a non toxic rubber, but in it is the medium of shun guite. You can put that under your mattress pad and your pillow, or just a larger piece like I held up a moment ago on your nightstand or things like that, and it's gonna affect the energies in your space as well, much like the shun Guy room I talked about. So you don't just have to have shun Guy paint. You can have the shun guite nuggets or sometimes they're carved. We haven't shaped, like everything from elephants to angels, whatnot. So they can be carved as well, but you do want that in your space to affect those energies or frequencies that are non compatible for us.
Speaker 1: You mentioned putting them in your pillow case. Would you say it's beneficial for sleep as well?
Speaker 2: Oh, unbelievably beneficial. We have I don't know how many pro athletes doing that and non athletes doing it, because I also make what's called a shun guite I mask. So we actually get a mold and we form it with the shung Guy rubber in there and then put it in a mask that you can sleep with at night. And then the stories and the feedback from that are nothing sort of miraculous again on everybody, from healing from eye surgery, the cataracts issues, and you don't have to have the eyemask just on your eyes. You can put it on your arm if need be, you can, you can use in different spots. But as far as sleeping, yeah, shun guy so shun guy rubber in the shape of an eye mask that you would want to sleep with. And then that's talking about the physical healing aspects that it has, which are almost instant and everybody pretty much will feel them. But as far as the metaphysical aspects, well, one example, my dreams and I had no idea I haven't researched dreams either were turned color, and then I would wake up in them. I would have my intuitive or psychic abilities enhanced even in the non wake states. So when I was dreaming to where, all of a sudden I would wear the shun guy eye mask or where my bracelet to bet or whatnot, and all of a sudden I realized in the next morning, I'm like, wait a minute, all of a sudden, it was full color, I think high def color. And I would wake up in my dreams, meaning be able to realize I was dreaming, and then kind of think take charge or start direct to them as well.
Speaker 1: Lucid dreams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, that's exactly what's know and without and then I go as I am now about one hundred miles an hour, so I'm a pretty fast I just kind of go quickly. So I found out that it can slow that down as well in a good way. So think for meditation practices or things like that. It can help again slow down or stop the the excess stuff around us. The energy is the static all that stuff to where you can focus more and just really enhance again. I like the word intuition because everybody, again, I've done over a thousand sessions, and because I can actually perceive or see. I get to vision on pointing over here, because that's there's a coucher where I do some sessions where I started being able to see in my prison days as a guard the biofield and I thought, oh, geez am I going blinds or something wrong with my eyes. Because I wasn't into all this. I didn't even know the word aura at the time. So all of a sudden I could see that and see a disruption in somebody's biofield or aura, and then inevitably they talked about yeah I have so let's say it was in the tummy area. I could see that disruption or the frequencies out of alignment would be the best way I could describe it then, And I didn't tell anybody anything. I an I'm thinking I was crazy or nothing. I kept quiet, and all of a sudden they say, yeah, my bad back is really hurting me today, or my throat issue or this, that and the other, and I started patching it together, realizing, oh, wait a minute, we're not actually physical beings. We're energy beings having a physical experience. Again, I wasn't brought up in any of this, so I had no idea and then started putting it together and I'm like, oh, that makes sense. So I could see the disruptions. So it enhanced me immensely as far as the psychic abilities, as it's often termed to where I started, I couldn't. There goes my ear right now, ringing, And that's one of the psychic tells a lot of people think tonightas with similar symptoms. Yeah, like your left ear rings. Sometimes that's going to be a thing. And often that's us picking up on other aspects of reality. As I would put it, it's not that we're all going death or anything like that. It's I mean, there's always a percentage of that, you know, from your physical body. But when I started working with Shungai, those would be kind of my I'll make fun of it again, my psychic sign language, my tells that would tell me, oh, there's more to the story of whatever I'm thinking about, or that person's telling me or something like that, and then those subtle sensations would enhance be it odd ringing I'm a time I just random ringing it being a specific here for a certain time, or I'd feel a pulse of energy go down my arm or my leg or something, and that's what would initially open me up to you know, look to the person in front of me, let's say doing a session, either remote right person. I could tell because I, let's say, for example, feel a pulse of energy in my left knee, I would instantly know that person had a left knee issue. And it just kept enhancing from that aspect.
Speaker 1: This connects with what I wanted to get into. I wanted to shift into some high strangeness. I understand you may have had experiences with either non human intelligences UFO encounters and maybe even a little sasquatch encounter. Tell us a little bit about some of those profound high strangeness encounters that you've had.
Speaker 2: Sure, and that's interesting stuff because my first one that will call will loosely call UFOs and things like that was in my army days. I was actually where was I'm trying to the exact thing, but basically Mannheim, Germany, because I was stationed there for almost four years, and I was in a certain hotel alone. I was just basically just gifted a short vacation just to kind of summarize for getting certain duties done, you know well and on time. And so it was called Burchess Gardens, Germany, and I didn't know that that is also where Hitler's Eagles Nest was located. I wasn't into the history or anything like that as well. That's not random either. When I found out when I got there, and this does tie into the UFO aspect or the ets, extraterrestrials or aliens, whatever term people use. I found out when I was taken to that hotel and it was hours away from Manheim, Germany, where I was located. There were only three of us in this at least three hundred room hotel. I thought that was pretty unusual. But yeah, I'm like, okay, and we'll see what that's all about kind of thing. So during an I have to kind of preface it with saying, again, we're all intuitive already, and I'll have to say I'm pretty sure the military knew something was going on, because I'll jump forward. I decades later found out my dad was an ex NSA spy. Oh, I knew my whole life was he was a marine. He said, I was a marine. I was a radio operator. And then when he hit his eighties, and I'll get into his bigfoot story too, he didn't even know what that word. He finally tells me that, you know, well, Derek, blah blah blah, I wasn't really just that I actually worked for the NSA and they would fly us here, fly us there, and put us in these hotel rooms with nobody else there, and they would do again, I'll keep it vague, not that he told me any deep dark secrets or anything other than what he was doing. And he said, yeah, we did all that kind of thing. Because and then that reminded me. And this was after my military days. I realized, We'll wait a minute, why was I treated? And it would take a whole nother podcast to get into everything, so I won't, but why I was treated in such a way when I entered the military just unbelievable exceptions for the defense listening. I had a first sergeant, so they'll know a lot of these terms that from the day I stepped off the plane into the basically the barracks at my company. There, the first sergeant captain literally told me to start calling him dad, which is like what I was private, E nothing and E one. So at the bottom of the totem pool crazy and everybody's looking like what's going on? And the exceptions went on from there. I was basically untouchable and had no idea about any of this. I didn't I was just scared like everybody else. I was twenty one at the time. And again all of the podcasts a lot of this, but the circumstances kept happening, and it ties us back to the Burchess Gardens hotel stay. It was three soldiers and then a full bird colonel it's called, which is not typical either. He'd show up, have us come out of our rooms and it was basically just think of vacation. We were sent there for about a week just to kind of take time off and enjoy ourselves, which was unusual too. But he would lead us on these tours of this hotel in burchess Gardens, Germany. He'd unlow he had a key to this room staircase going under the under the hotel and it opened up into an underground Nazi railroad system and there were hospital there's no people down. There was just a lot going on, and I realized time, why is he staring at me a lot? Well, some circles they call us sears or terms like that. Again, I like the word perceive, but I can. The best I can put is I can visually see frequencies off of the normal spectrum, which is why I can see auras and bio fields and entities. Believe it or not. And we haven't gotten to that, but that was the thing. So he would ask, and you know, how are you feeling down here? You know, what are you seeing in this? That and the other? So we'd go through these tours, and then at some time in that about a week that we were were there, I had my first experience with what we would call UFOs or ets, And until later I thought it was literally later the next day I thought it was a dream. So basically, all of a sudden I felt a shake and I was asleep, physically asleep. I wasn't awake or anything. I wasn't in between or anything. I felt a thought, I felt a shake, and then all of a sudden I woke up and in just like I don't know how many movies are out there, I found myself floating in the room towards a window, like laying down. So I was still prone, like I'd been lifted out of my bed, go right towards a window with three or four little entities and I'll call them entities for lack of the but ets around, not touching me. I was just floating toward.
Speaker 1: Did they look like the classic graze?
Speaker 2: They did? They did, Yep, absolutely, And I wasn't. I wasn't into ets. I wasn't in the US, none of that stuff. I was a tanker at the time, so I drove an m one a one tank desert store and all that kind of stuff. So again just doing the soldier thing in my early twenties. Woke up, had that experience, really excited, not in a good way, and angry, I'll be blunt with you, angry and mad that that was happening to me, and started struggling fighting, and then all of a sudden, that's it. No more to the story until the morning I thought. I woke up, I'm like, wow, that was really weird. That was such a vivid dream in my head. And then I noticed that there was a like a night standing like a heater. There's like, I forget the exact name of it, but basically a bunch of pipes and stuff is how they would heat the rooms there. And there were items on it that I remember during my struggle I had hit they were on the ground, and I knew then that wait a minute, now, if I just had this dream, this abduction dream, as it would be termed, why would ten fifteen feet away from me the objects? I remember when I was just flatling, all of a sudden be knocked all over the floor. Wow. And that was and I had to try and wrap my head around that. I still questioned it. I'm like, what the heck happened? You know, trying to wrap my head around all that. And then if you fast forward. So now I live in the Pacific Northwest, in Washington State, where there's just mountains and hills everywhere. I'm a big hiker guy, go out there, collect mushrooms, all sorts of stuff. But I go deep in the woods on many of these occasions, sometimes alone and sometimes with family members. I would go out no more than two of us at a time. I would go out there. And one example is with my daughter when she was young, she's maybe nine years old. We were I don't know, eight or ten miles out, just collecting turkey tail mushrooms, joining ourselves, no other people, because there's a certain area you would park and the vehicle would have to be there if they were there, and down the canyon. As we're walking, all of a sudden, my ears would start to ring, and I'm like, uh, and I make fun of me. I call it my spider senses. I'm something's going on. And then I would just I'll just again, for lack of a better way of saying it, feel that something's coming to a certain area. So I'm like, well, let's go over here. We'd stand on this little ledge of the basically they think cliff of the candy under it, and all of a sudden, this VW bug sized so small car sized orb was slowly floating through the canyon. It had no shape other than round, and it wasn't the brightest thing in the world, so it wasn't like a big old light or anything. So it was hard as all was solid or not, I couldn't really tell. It was maybe one hundred yards away. It floated through the canyon and stopped in front of us again, maybe at this point two hundred feet off of the ledge or trail we were on. All of a sudden, I feel a pulse of energy and I didn't see any ets waving at me through little portals or anything like that, but it was straight up what you would maybe call an orb or UFO, and I know that they were aware of me because of where they stopped and then the and I didn't see anything shoot out of this craft or anything or I guess you can maybe call it, but I sure felt it like pulse through me. Just I'm telling you an example of there's not really a wave explaining it, but a unique pulse of energy just kind of go through me. And then I'm like, and then that was the most exciting part. And then it slowly just went away and we're both just looking at it, going okay, what was that? And then maybe ten fifteen minutes later down the trail, we just randomly happened to be coming up to a clearing because it's just covered with And this was for those again maybe localisteners. This is on the top of a highway to up here, just outside of gold Bar, where I used to live. So if anybody wants to kind of reference where I'm exactly at Iron Goat Trail I'll just put the specific one, but miles out on that. And then we came to the clearing and then all of a sudden, two fighter jets. It was the most crazy thing in the world. I hear them because we can hear them a distance off, and then all of a sudden, I look up because I know they're closed, so I'm like, that's like really loud. They should be up a whole lot higher. They fly over us, and they would not only flew over at just tree top level, I mean just barely above missing the trees formed an X directly above us. They were both upside down and so low that I could see the pilots in the cockpit. Wow. And that was just, let me tell you, it wasn't random. It was meant to grab my attention kind of thing. And that happened probably six different times over I don't know two years. When I'd go hiking. Actually i'd be made fun of the like because I'd tell maybe my wife or you know whoever, a friend of mine, I'm like, okay, well, and they never believed me. The stories kind of thing, my friends, I mean, because they thought, oh, let's see picking up on now, and it would happen just multiple times. If I go deep in the woods to where a helicopter would show up, usually it's the jets. But what did get captured on video at well, it was Washington State Reformatory in Monroe, Washington. I was a graveyard officer, and at this point in my career, I was the perimeter patrol. So I was in the car on the outside, driving outside the gate, making sure nobody broke in or out. And it was two three in the morning. I heard all of a sudden helicopters and I knew it was clear there were helicopters, and you're not supposed to fly over prisons for a lot of reasons. It's just a no fly zone like military installations unless you're a military or something. That just wasn't a thing. And it was my job. And this was still by now cell phone days, so I had a cell phone and the perimeter cameras all caught it. But basically I saw another orb. It was just before the helicopter showed up, just off and it wasn't big. It couldn't have been larger than maybe me, just kind of moving through and it would look like a typical glowing orb. So a UFO again, nothing too exciting. Didn't hit me with that energy or anything at this time. But within minutes I heard the helicop and I didn't know it was a thing at the time, but I heard later in different podcasts and shows about silent helicopters. Let me tell you they're real, because there were three helicopters that were flying up and down over the hills and trees, staying as low to the ground as they could direct and I've done via directly over my vehicle. And there were three of them. But what was odd? And they're in the line. The middle one had no markings. The other ones I could tell there's Blackhawk helicopters. A'm ex military guy. I knew what I was looking at, and they were just above the perimeter towers. We'd have towers that people could man during the day, but they're nobody in them at nights. So I was that guy, and all of a sudden, the helicopter comes over and I realized, well, that's unusual. They shouldn't be flying here. I make a radio call tenant announce it, you know, unauthorized aircraft over the perimeter, blah blah blah, and then I realized, wait a minute, the second one is making no sound. There was nothing on it, no markings either. I see there was a I'm assuming a pilot because it was a full moon and the moon was behind them, so I could see through. They were really low see through the cockpit, so I saw what looked like a pilot to me ahead and figure look like a human. But that helicopter was completely silent, and that just really blew my mind. And that was and then I probably heard on the show like Coast to Coast or something like that later they start talking about I'm like, I know that's a thing. It absolutely is, because I actually recorded it. Yeah, I was basically disregarded by the The lieutenant who I called at the time inside the prison said, you know, not it in your log book and start permanent patrol again. He didn't seem to care at all, So it kind of just left it there. Yeah, that was just another one of the songs. I've had a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Your experience of being floated by these little gray beings is a story that I've heard multiple times from many experiencers. This happens too often for it just to be a collective hallucination. Some kind of dreams that people are having. There's so much more to the experience, and it seems to be multi layered. Do you have any theories or thoughts about the extraterrestrial phenomenon if they are indeed physical beings from different planets or is it an inter dimensional phenomena? Is it our consciousness or the beings Aggrigre's part of us? Any theories about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a lot of input on that, especially after all of my hypnosis sessions where I've done past life regressions and things. But tying it to the experience I had there, I left out the part where I actually had an implant in my wrist. I found probably a week later, just a small black object that I could feel it in the It was really hard and it was so close to the skin that I could eventually just kind of because it kept bugging me, so I didn't mess with it, and you know, you start get a week spot in your skin. I took it out. I wasn't stamped with anything and didn't have any words on it or anything, but it was not part of me, and I ended up just throwing it out or something, not giving it too much thought because back in those days, which would have been oh, geez, nineteen ninety one, ninety two, ninety three or something like that. I wasn't in all this. I wasn't. You know. It was pre internet that we know is internet now, so I didn't have a way of researching about that. Well that's really unusual. But I'll tell you the perception I got, or the feeling or the knowing was they were tied to us. So these in that time, those little gray guys were tied to the US military. Somehow there was something going on. It wasn't random. I was there. They weren't little tiny soldiers and outfits or anything like that. They were physical beings. Now, whether we created them or I don't know. There was something to that though, but they were tied to us. But since then, so years later, when I actually got introduced to Shun Guide, like I mentioned, that's when my sight or scene capabilities turned on. So I can see it again off frequency. I use it term entities because again we're all souls or spirits having a physical experience in a vehicle called a body. That's just the way I see it. Since I've been able to do this stuff, I communicate and I see these entities. Now, be it again what somebody says their dead grandpa, brother, best friend, or blah blah blah. They're not dead. We don't remember. This is just my perspective. I don't change anybody's belief system or anything. I'm not here for that. From my perspective, which has widened a lot over the years and sessions, and I get to actually see they don't go anywhere. They're there, And then I've seen what we call ets manifest So the best way I could wrap my hand around it is they're on a different density, not a different dimension, because that would be a spatial thing, but a different And when I describe to clients when they ask, think of it like a radio channel. So if I turn on a radio here in my office, I can turn it this way, I'm gonna get country music, turn it the other way, I'll get blues, disco, rap, blah blah blah. They're all here all the time. It's just where your focus is. So the entities or the ets or spirits, they're on a different density that some of us haven't enhanced access or perception of. And then we get to see them, and I'll tell you during sessions. I know that everybody's intuitive because everybody doesn't get to see things like I do, but they sure perceive them. So, for example, I'll do a session and it doesn't matter if it's remote on zoom or in person, and I'll see the person's relative, they're dead relative behind them, and I'll already know that they want to talk to grandma, grandpa or dad or whomever's passed. I'm like, okay, well there's a male here, he's such and such and such, and all of a sudden they go, what was that? And so I could see the entity against the terminus, maybe put his hand on their shoulder or something, and they would feel it. They'd spin their head around and look at it, and they wouldn't see anything, but they'd sure physically feel it. So I know that these beings or entities from whichever densities they're on, can interact to one degree or another with us here. So it's kind of everything there. You know, it's not per se ghosts. I don't even like that term, but they are beings and we can interact with an et ones as well.
Speaker 1: Depending on who you speak with, what psychic, what researcher, they will tell you different possibilities as it relates to communication with deceased loved ones. I did an episode recently. The Gentleman I had on questioned the possibility of even being able to do that because he believes that most of the time what comes through isn't that person. It's either a residual energy, a trickster, something that is taking advantage of the communication situation. But he had some interesting thoughts behind it. Do you have any thoughts behind the possibility of speaking with deceased grandmother or is it something else I do?
Speaker 2: And I do it almost on a daily basis with my sessions. I know they can communicate and there's nothing special I have to do. I don't And I'm not saying meditation is better or anything like that, because it's actually probably good, but I don't even have to slow down enough to do that. I'll just say telepathy would be the best terms that I've heard. It's literally just a thought in your head and you can directly communicate with deceased loved ones. Now, adding on to what you said, Yes, I have come across other not so good beings or entities that are on other densities or channels like I like to put it around, so some of the bad guys, so there is truth to that as well, But it's really literally a thought in your head. So if I'm doing the same, I'm not. Sometimes I'll speak out loud for the departed loved one so the client can here be part of the three way conversation and they know what's actually going on and then ask me questions. But I don't have to. I can just literally have the thought in my head and then I get what would be termed the download instantly as well. So it's media communication. Language means nothing. So I've had people to speak different languages coming in and usually nowadays because everything's on your phone where you can translate, and I have no idea what the Russian would be. The last one I did, I'd have to have my phone on there and translate saying to that blah blah blah. But I would hear it back in English from their deceased or departed loved one because they literally don't go anywhere. I mean, it's just that direct for I mean, I've done no research on this, so I have no pre loading. All of a sudden, again, after the introduction of shun Gai, and then me being open to it because I'm just a very logical, direct person, like, well, if it's this, it's that, and if I've done it once, so that means I can do it again. And that's just the way I go at it. And then coming from that mindset or way of being, it gets stronger. And then there's also I'll tell you an emotional aspect. Often our emotions aren't thought about enough, meaning the state of your emotions at the time can't affect the channel or the entities you can tune into. I found that a thing too, So I've had clients that get all worked up and they go, well, the demons are following me, they're doing this, that and the other. And again I'm being vague for a reason. I can tune in to what their thoughts are and what channels they're focusing on. And I have seen entities they literally have tried to do me. Well, they've done physical harm to me. From a metaphysical again, I have to sometimes invent ways of saying this because I just don't know how. But from the metaphysical aspect, so after sessions I will remove I'll just say the bad guys because I can do that as well. It's gonna sound corny, but love energy is a thing, and just knowing that that's a thing with confidence makes it so much stronger. So I would disengage that I'll just again, for lack of a better term, they're not so good entities from these people. And then, and I've had it happen in front of my wife and others, to where all of a sudden, I could feel one literally just grab my arm and start trying to break it all from the metaphysical realm, but in front of everybody and a camera, because I had cameras everywhere. All of a sudden my arm, I would see something starting to protrude from it. Wouldn't didn't get to the point of breaking my skin, but started coming out, pushing out of my skin while I'm sitting there, and I'm pretty much screaming in physical realm as well, because it was painful, and I had to get enough in my head to realize that, Okay, I just need to calm down, use love energy and then see it gone and just start doing my mindset with thoughts to affect it, to disengage from that channel or density that entity was on. And it works and then on the inverse, you can do it positively. Just decide that you're gonna again. I know it sounds corny to some, but I only know the term love energy. But that's a real thing. There's different ways of saying that, but just knowing it that is positive affects your channel, So that's how I would use it. Connect or disconnect in different ways.
Speaker 1: Can you immediately perceive if a being is on a higher lower energy level, meaning malevolent or benevolent?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's I'm glad you use those terms. So it's not and I know you didn't mean it exactly this way, but higher or lower, it's yeah, a different channel, and I can absolutely immediately perceive that. It's kind of like having an egg put in front of you and then another egg and one is rotten. Well, you don't have to taste the egg to know that you're perceiving it through your usually sense of smell or something like that in the egg description, but in the metaphysical senses that are now heightened on me and others can do it too. I'm not the only one. Every one of us are intuitive and it can be enhanced. I am not extra special. I'm just more open to realizing it's a thing. So yes, I would pick up on whether it was again to make fun of it, a bad guy or a good guy entity trying to pick up on it, or if there's one nearby tuned into me. I'll put it that way. So I've gone to different locations that people would say or haunted with ghosts or this, that and the other, because I could see I could actually see the entities and they would look like a loosely a ghost or a spirit form that you may see in a movie so hazy. They're not HD three D in my vision, but they're absolutely there to where I can see them. I'll tell you what they're wearing. That if they're wearing necklaces, that's usually a big thing for the clients to go, well, tell me what they look like, and they don't tell me anything, and all of a sudden, I say, well, she's shaken this necklace at me or something. Let's say if it was a grandma that wore a bunch of necklaces to get my attention to reference a certain necklace or whatever kind of thing. But I would would always be able to tell if they were good or bad. And that was painfully obvious. On the emotion senses, it would be an instant feeling, so I would know right away and then whether to kind of block them out or just kind of blast them with love energy to kind of have fun with it and then disengage from that. So yeah, it's just the whole gambit there.
Speaker 1: Last few minutes. I'd love to hear a bit about your sasquatch encounter and any thoughts or insights about the being itself.
Speaker 2: A great way of putting it too again tying it back into that. Yeah, I'd heard about bigfoot or sasquatch through the years on different shows, but wasn't my thing. I was, now you know, going on bigfoot hunts or anything like that. But my first encounter was when I was heading to I was an officer at the time, a correction officer. Again, well i'll give specifics. I lived in gold Bar, Washington, was driving down Highway too towards Monroe, Washington, so I know about thirty minute drive, just a really desolate highway, just woods everywhere, and there was maybe I don't know, a half dozen vehicles behind me on the road because it was before my graveyard shift. So we're looking at I don't know, seven eight at night or so, because we'd start a little bit earlier, and all of a sudden I would look in front of me, and all of a sudden, I said, it was, oh, maybe one hundred yards, so not real far. And we're driving fifty five sixty miles an hour, so closing in fast. I saw a figure cross from it would be the south to the north side of the highway, and I thought, well, that's not really It just happened to split second. I thought, well, that's not real smart running across a highway. And then I realized, wait a minute, this thing is I was still approaching it fifty five sixty miles an hour, so gaining distance or shortening the distance. Quickly. I realized it wasn't a person, because if it was a person, they were, you know, eight nine ten feet tall. And I could tell that again from the people who maybe know the area. There's a little tiny steeple or a little church. It can maybe fit six people in it. It's kind of like a last stop for prayers before you head up in deeper into the mountains to do your hikes. For those that do that, there was a little tiny one and so I had that as a reference. Is why I'm bringing it up, because this entity or Bigfoot was a couple of feet above that. And it's not the most exciting story, but that first encounter, it ran across the highway in like three strides, and it was across the highway and by that time and I thought, what am I just seeing something? What's going on? I looked at my rear view mirror and I was the lead car. I see cars pulling over, jumping out, so I knew everybody was seeing this. And he bade you didn't turn around and acknowledge us the Bigfoot at all. He just walked across the highway, went behind that little steeple into a field, and then just off into the mountains there. And that was my first experience. And I'm glad there were the other vehicles and witnesses because I'd probably written it off as you know, I just see. Was that really that I don't know kind of thing? But it was. And this ties back to what I mentioned earlier about my dad. He owned forty four acres in Fort Jones, California, so real wooded area. He's an old goal miner gold prospector as well, and he's in his eighties at this time, so he's retired. Nobody else on the land, and there were logging roads on this property, and he was so old that he didn't even know what a big for the Sasquatch was because he told me a story when he came up and visited me and I told him about mine. He said, well, Derek, I never told anybody. So it's just a little old man just in his late eighties going to this story. After he told me about the NSA stuff, he says, well, on my property, and he goes into story about how he was just walking alone out on his now abandoned logging roads, turned a corner and he starts to describe me. Says, Derek, I looked up and I saw this thing. He didn't say big for the Sasquatch. He didn't know those words. He had no idea about him. And he starts describing this nine foot tall bigfoot. He was saying was standing on his feet looking at him. And again he was just describing it physically because he didn't have a name for it. And I said, well, Dad, what was it doing? He says, it was just standing there picking berries. He was just eating berries. And it was maybe fifty feet so around the corner it was a bam. He was right up on it, like fifty feet, he said. And he was an ultra runner, a marathon runner. Ultra runner means he'd run races there were one hundred miles plus, so he really knows distances and things like that, so he knew and he starts to describe it. I said, well, tell me what it look like before I said anything to him about what it was. I said, describe it. And he goes, well, there's maybe nine foot tall. I could tell because that branch right there was sitting here and he's just kind of ocd that which he was describing it, just analytically teld me about it covered with fur. I said, was it down on the ground. He says, no, it was standing up just like me. I said, what did it do? And then he told me he said, well, it saw me right away my dad when he turned the corner. And they just stood there and stared at each other for almost a complete minute, just looking at each other. Nothing more exciting. And I said then what he goes, it just turned to the right, and he says, right over here and shows me just leapt over the bushes and ran off in the forest, and then he goes into some speel about well, I don't know what it was, but I guess it could live off the fish out here, you know. He just starts to analyze it that way. I'm like, I'm like, Dad, it was a bigfoot. He's and he looks at me and goes, it had big feet. I'm like, no, they're called bigfoot kind of thing or sasquad. He had no idea. It wasn't in his reality. You know, you didn't even using the internet, nothing like that. And I tell him about it, and then he just goes into the story again about well, I guess something that big could survive and you might hear a train go by. Sorry about that, but again it goes into the story telling me about it. And then that was it as well. It basically leapt over the bushes and ran off from him, and with no belief system, not knowing that was a thing whatsoever. That was pretty interesting to hear him after hearing about all his other stories as well. And then the other sightings I've had are well, they were bigfeet because where I was, there's nothing else out there. I knew there weren't people throwing things down on the trail in front of us. One time I was with my daughter again and we were up on a trail Mount Baker again for those that are here local so Highway twenty. I came up on a trail that nobody was on because there's a set parking area and you have to drive far enough you're not walking out there, so we knew nobody was up there. Went up the trail and I was already in my I woll say enhanced intuition at the time, so I was already psychic or enhanced that sense, and I was like, what is that? But I kept seeing the collar blue And then all of a sudden we walked back down the trail and it's just a little narrow trail, and on the middle of the trail there was a little tiny, would look like a little Christmas tree because we' right here in the woods, so just a baby tree, and there was a bracelet hung on it from and it was so I think a gift kind of thing because previously, and it was there when we passed, because we would have had to step over it to get it, so it wasn't there before we passed. It was there when we came back, and then I realized when I picked it up, because then I had the download that it was a gift sort of thing to get there kind of quickly, but I had for the months beforehand out at Monte Cristo. Again, I'm trying to be specific for maybe some locals that are listening an old a band in gold Town of mine, I would hike out there and gift, not seeing the Sasquatch initially or anything like that, I would put an apple there, different fruits and things in a spot, you know, not going, okay, I some raccoon gonna come grab it or something like that, you know, not worried about it if they did. But in my mind and intention, I was gifting to the Sasquatch. And on one occasion, so you talk about antiteaser beans with bigfoots, I'll tell you I know at least some of them can go what we would call invisible, because I picked up on a couple of them being out there, which is what led me, oh, this is a spot to leave the gift for him. And I was there with another person at the time, and all of a sudden and there was a stone cold, non windy day, nothing trees blown or anything like that over where I was referenced him. I said, well, I know there's a couple over here. I couldn't see him visually at all. And all of a sudden, a couple of branches just start getting pulled down right exactly where already knew they were. At kind of thing too, and so like an acknowledgment that yes, we were here and we're gonna i'd leave little crystals as well, maybe a marble something like that. I don't leave M and m's or anything harmful, but you know, it was fruit and rocks and crystals and stuff. So that was pretty neat to have another person, a total non believer in any of this. We were just out hiking. He had no idea. I had some, you know, fruit and crystals my backpack. I was just gonna set on an old tree stump out there, and all of a sudden, I'm like, well, I'm picking up on something over here, And then again the branches come. It wasn't just a little vague thing like a bird just flew off it. They were yanked down hard, and it was really right where already knew they were. But I couldn't see him. So then in essence, they were you know, off density, off our frequency or something like that.
Speaker 1: They may be a physical being that has the ability to shift into different densities.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And that's a great way of putting it is and I won't make this story long for time, but on other hikes I know they would be nearest because I would actually smell them when they were physical, and it was not a great smell, and then all of a sudden they would what we would call teleport to one hundred yards up there up and I would have heard it, because if there's some nine foot thing running through the woods where I'm at, you're going to hit every stick in the row, You're gonna knock down tree branch. You're not going to hide from that. But they would again, for lack of a better term, teleport one hundred of year so yards up. Wow. And also something else would fly out of the woods or left or something or other. So that's the best I could wrap my head around is yes, they can change their density to go I guess interdimensional for I don't know, in a better way of putting it, and then transfer themselves and go invisible. So I know that's a thing.
Speaker 1: This is such a fascinating topic. We're definitely gonna have to have you back go deeper into some of these experiences and insights. Derek, thank you so much. Before I let you go, remind the audience how they can find out more about you.
Speaker 2: Sure, we've got all our social media links and information and more topics and stuff I talked about at our website which is cosmicshunk guite dot com and shun guy dispelled s h u n gite for those that don't know. But yeah, basically that can be found there into our YouTube channel and Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 1: Excellent. Thank you so much again. Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow. See y'all then. Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep Starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your own We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history. Hello friends, If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order.