Speaker 1: And excited to see you. It's been a while since we've seen each other.
Speaker 2: I know. It's like what, it's refreshing because it's like, you know, we used to do the conventions all the time, like Exotica's, and now it's like, I don't see anybody unless they're like here, yep. So it's really nice to have your beautiful so off here with us. I appreciate you taking the time and coming and.
Speaker 1: Seeing us, of course always yeah.
Speaker 2: So what have you been up to? Are you in town to shoot some stuff for your only fans? Are you just in town?
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: It's been a long time since I've been to LA and I was decided to make the trip here just to shoot content, and then a few other people found out I was here.
Speaker 1: Jeweles found out.
Speaker 3: He was like, well, I'd love to shoot you, and I was like, well, I guess I'm extending my trips.
Speaker 1: So now I'm.
Speaker 2: Here for eight days. So you're still shooting for other companies, yes, but.
Speaker 3: Not as much as I was. I'm shooting maybe about two three times out of the month. You know, I still enjoy being on set, but now I'm like, I'm such a diva.
Speaker 1: I'm so selective.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, if you want to book me, I have to have two hours in the makeup chair with.
Speaker 1: A good makeup artist.
Speaker 3: These are the guys and girls that I will work with if you want to book me. And and then I got boundaries for sure. And then I only want to shoot for the top companies. I only want to shoot for like Browsers and Jewels and Arcade, because you know, otherwise it's just not worth it.
Speaker 2: So as being on set nowadays different? Is it the same or how is that kind of you know, a process because you know so many people they talk about how they don't work for other companies. It's hard to get girls because they are so you know, successful on their own OnlyFans and content. How is it has it changed? Is it the same for you? Is it better because you do get those options?
Speaker 1: Well, so it's different.
Speaker 3: I have since moved to Florida, Okay, and so now I'm like the big fish in the pond in Florida because you know, just as well as I do, Florida is so amateur. So it's kind of like going on set there, it's like, hmm, it's a little different.
Speaker 2: It's like I don't know you and you am I on the right set and you're like okay.
Speaker 3: It's like if Florida's kind of like dodgy, they just kind of throw it together do.
Speaker 2: Like how does that make you feel? Though, because I've had the dodgy part in the beginning when it was can he score? And I'm sure you did this stupid thing. It wasn't stupid. I always take that back. The whole thing is kind of fun because you do all these experiences like date stuff. You know, it's like a date type thing. But while you're talking to your partner, I'm like, so how long a He's like, oh, they found me in a club. They just got me. I was like, oh jeez. I was like, mind you he couldn't perform, go figure, have somebody you know else come in. But that was the first time that I was like, wait, do you guys do this all the time? Because I didn't really work for them for so many years and then I was in Florida and they kind of was the same way, like we have let's choose some scenes, and I was like, wait, this is how you operate and out in Florida, which I mean maybe it's changed. It's been like five years since like Florida is doing any scenes still the same. So does that feel good to be kind of a refreshing pool of like talent or do you kind of like, oh, is this gonna be a fucked up day?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what it is.
Speaker 3: I go in and I always tell the producer, I'm like, hey, this is who I'm willing to work with.
Speaker 1: This is my list of guys.
Speaker 3: They have to approve everything, but it's just so my scenes and everything run smoothly. I think I was just spoiled living in La and Vegas where we're shooting in these amazing, gorgeous, beautiful homes. They'll have the set cater they're bringing in snacks Florida. It's kind of like, I mean, I bring my own stuff anyhow, but it's kind of like, oh, we don't have water for the talent or anything.
Speaker 2: And you know, like some of the Florida's hot bitch, how are you like? Bitch? Bitch?
Speaker 1: And I not carrying my own like gallon jug of water.
Speaker 3: But it's like they just you don't feel valued as talent there, and which is very frustrating being a veteran like I've been in almost sixteen years where I want to feel valued when I show up to set so and they know that if they book me. I'm like, I need this makeup artist, this is who I'm willing to work with. I need to know everything up front and boom bang so.
Speaker 2: But is that now because there's like newer directors, Like why do you feel that the disconnect because I feel like it's just even in La La though sometimes I feel back in the day, I remember the directors that didn't care or like yeah have like tuned up bottles of water and they're little porn kids have to offense. So you knew, you know, as like you said, event, like I knew to bring my lunch if I was gonna be sure something or like snacks that I could maintain. Right nowadays there's uber eats, but you know what I mean. But before and I'm like, you start eat, yeah, but you know there's ways around doing that, you know where you have those situations. But I just wonder, like, is Florida really just they don't give a fuck and it's just because it's young, Like it's like, you know, because I said, like the quantity of people that the new people. I feel like it's just kind of oh.
Speaker 1: Everybody's a porn everybody's a porn.
Speaker 2: Start now it's like this, Hey, i'm a director, Yeah we're gonna see this girl. And then in Florida, you never know because have naked people all the time because that's what Florida is known for, and it's hot weather, so it's like, sure there's people following asses with phones and oh my gods out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I think it's just because it's so amateur, so it's very it's interesting for me. I mean, I love being by the beach and I have family there, but I definitely see myself going back to Vegas because it's too stress full being there, trying to find.
Speaker 1: People to shoot content with.
Speaker 3: Everybody is so flaky down there, and it's just it's very frustrating.
Speaker 2: So you feel like you would move because the talent pole was horrible. You don't care about any of the other cards.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm going to miss the beach, but you know what, I will go to San Diego or wherever.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't just enjoy down there and then just come fly back to California.
Speaker 1: And I hate traveling.
Speaker 3: I'm so burnt from the travel and traveling is just hell. Now with everything with COVID, I'm over it.
Speaker 2: So speaking of that, do you still do conventions in like dancing stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I definitely. I feature dance about once a month. That's all I want to do. I mean back in the day, I was doing like three four weekends a month. But just the travel and everything is just burnt me out. And I kind of I enjoy being able to run my only fans. I enjoy being the director and shooting my own photos and all my own content and began picking my talent and working from home.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. Like I don't like leaving my dogs.
Speaker 3: I don't like having a you know, rely on room service and Uber eats, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure, I'm sure that, Like I mean for myself, I'm not if you're the same. But being the fact that we did go on the road that often, like once because of the COVID and things like that happened, I'm like, oh, wait, we don't have to do this. I'm like I thought they were like he had to. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but you get so into that routine where it's like you go go go, go go, and then you're like, wait, but I do like being normal and cooking on the having dogs or not having like those little things, cause it's like, you know, yeah, I mean, I have kids, but I have for babies. And it's the same thing where it's like it's harder to leave now where it's like you can have the advantage of making your only fans, you being the boss, hunting the stater, and like you having that kind of control, which is really nice.
Speaker 3: I hate leaving my dogs, but also too, I just feel like these club owners, some of them are.
Speaker 1: Just fucking dicks.
Speaker 2: They've always been that way.
Speaker 3: The oh my gosh, but I've I recently had a situation where I got to this club in Connecticut.
Speaker 2: My agent, can you tell us the name?
Speaker 1: No, I'll tell you afterwards. But I went to this club in Connecticut.
Speaker 3: My agent was like, oh, they've been booking I know, you know what club I'm talking about. And my agent was like, oh, he's been booking features for.
Speaker 1: Years, blah blah blah. They put him in the same hotel.
Speaker 3: I show up and they take me to a Best Western like a crack hotel, and I go, oh, no, no, no, no, I said, I'm not saying recently, about four or five months ago. Yeah, I know, you know what club I'm talking about. And I literally I so I call my agent and he's like, oh, dude, you know they never do this. There was an exotica going out at the time, and so the club owner calls me and he's like, oh, there was some big rap concert in town. The hotel got sold out. That was all I could get. And he was like, if you don't like it, you can just take your ass back to Florida. And I literally like, I called my agent. I said, this is what he's saying to me, and I'm like, it's funny that I just found a Marriott that I could book for these two nights. And I was like, you know what, I'm not going to let down my fans because I promo so hard for this stuff. I said, I'm going to be a woman. But I was just like, you know what, never again. I will never go back here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's unfortunate because it does, you know, it sucks. I've been in situations like that where it's like you stand up for yourself and you don't want to really go in that place, but your fans also kind of suffer because in those East Coast kind of cities, people drive for like a long time and people you know, and it sucks to let them down because that's you know, our livelihood and you know we they like that, and so it was so it's like it's one of those like you're stuck in a hard place, where, right, what do you really do?
Speaker 3: And I was like, I don't live in a best Western at home, and.
Speaker 2: That's the problem is, like I found too. It's like, you know, there's just standards and if you want us to travel certain times, it's not about being something whatever. But if I could do that myself and travel that way, then I'm not going to leave my house to for any less exactly. You know, it's just standards of things, and I feel like people need to evolve with times and a lot of it. We know what I found and it's been so long now. Even with the clubs, it's like they didn't respect that, or they didn't when I would speak up, They're like looked at me like I was crazy, and I'm like what, No, It's just like yeah, but clothed mouths don't get fed exactly. The best, you know, advice someone had ever gave me was like, you know, if you don't ask, which we weren't trained or not, I guess trained, but we were kind of told not to ask because you didn't think that we could do those things, because it's kind of like they make you feel like it's a favor and then you're just like, wait a minute, yeah, this is this is the other way around, right. It's funny how the dynamic is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, just because you know, because of all those things, I feel like that's kind of given the power back to creators as you know, why more say, which is kind of sad that that's kind of what it took. But you know, I think kudos to those people who are getting that voice again just to be like, you know what, No, like I could go, like you said, I could do the Marriott if here's your bill, let me talk to you this time.
Speaker 1: This is a business.
Speaker 2: So it's like, if you want to take this off of whatever or add it to my check, which you should, right, and let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't pay my agent commission on that booking. I was like, you're not getting a dying I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Dave was pissed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure you're not a dime here you go, but yeah, you know that's where only fans and just all these platforms now where all of us women, I mean myself included, where I am so incredibly grateful because for once, the power.
Speaker 1: Is in our hands.
Speaker 3: And I used to be that girl where I was like really nice, I wouldn't say much. But now I'm like, oh, I have a mouth and I better be ready.
Speaker 2: I agree with you in a lot and I think that, but I feel like we just didn't realize we always have the power, right, We just didn't realize until things were reversed on certain ways, you know what I mean, Because we didn't know any better, right that we should have always spoken it for ourselves and the girls like you know, like myself, I always did or I didn't do certain things and I was looked at, you know this or that, and I'm just like, I'm not anything. It's just my choice or not. And I you know what I mean, Like for me, there's never a oh, like I needed I'm better than this person or anything like that, because there's a place for all of us. There's a lot money for all of us to go around, So it doesn't matter if you know one way or another. But a lot of people I feel like in our industry weren't like that, or you know, maybe perceived things a little bit differently. So I like the balance of where things have, you know, the direction of things of where it's going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: So do you have any people that you're seeking in LA that you haven't worked with that you know you're you know you haven't been in L A and A wio. Is there like some people on your list that you're like your hit list?
Speaker 3: There is there some I always I always have a hit list going Who is that list?
Speaker 2: Who's the new Dick? I don't even know who's like current? Like who shoots anymore? Like that's one thing I'm like, even if I wanted to go back, like who's even around? Who's Dick's out there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's crazy right now.
Speaker 3: So tomorrow I'm shooting with Savannah Bond, she's beautiful, and Jesse Jones and then Kira Mia. She kind of goes on and off and takes breaks and stuff. So she's been like a big one that I've always wanted.
Speaker 2: To feel like, I know her name but I'm sure I see the picture. I'm always bad with names like I feel.
Speaker 1: Like that as soon as you say a picture, you'll know their face.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: And then you probably remember Justice Young he was in the business when we first started. Well he's back now something to shoot with him, which I'm really excited about because I met him my very first day and porn and here we are now, so I just can't wait to see him.
Speaker 2: And then was your very first porn day on his dick? Or was it you met him like you know, working with him that day, or was it you were like, oh, eyeing the dick from afar.
Speaker 1: I did eventually get on his dick, but not my first.
Speaker 2: Day, not that day.
Speaker 3: I wish. I wish that day. No, I had Joey ray Rip, he just passed away. That was my very first scene. But and then and then I have like a newer young guy. You know that I love like young twenty year old guy.
Speaker 2: I always love looking at your Instagram. You're a little your cougar facts of like what you're saying to like the guy, like the guys.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, did you see me slide in your DMS? And you had that one hot guy the TikTok stuck.
Speaker 2: Oh I did? I did? I give you know he's well, I don't know if I mean his his episode came out, but he was on Big Brother. Oh really he was a Big Brother. Yeah, but he is a TikTok thing too. But he was dating Tanna something chick. But I haven't sen seeing pictures of them, so I don't know if there's or if they're im I was like, I don't know. I think you said you had a girlfriend and I was like, so, I was like, I don't if you single?
Speaker 1: Given my number, so you're single? Yes, I am single?
Speaker 2: So mingle okay, So how does that work? You just moved to Florida? You like, how do you date? As you know, a single beautiful woman like yourself? I know how it is here for me?
Speaker 3: Oh girl, you know, dating is very Dating is very interesting, Like right now, right now, I'm just having fun. I'm so busy with work that it's kind of like I don't really see myself being in a committed relationship right now. And dating is very hard because when I do meet men, it's kind of like, hmm, are you meeting me? Because you want to date Rachelle Ryan or you really want to get to know who I am.
Speaker 1: And that's where it's just been.
Speaker 2: So I'm not the only way. Okay, good Oh.
Speaker 1: Girl, it's bad.
Speaker 3: And especially now since I've grown and I've you know, especially on social media and just everything, Like I never used to get recognized, but now I feel like I get recognized everywhere and it's kind of it's really weird to me.
Speaker 2: So what do you think change that made that? I feel?
Speaker 3: Just growing on Instagram? Okay, yeah, just absolutely growing am Barstool. Barstool posts me a lot, so just and that's like my age group right there, twenty and thirty year old men.
Speaker 2: It's funny because like I was on the Full Send podcast and I feel like more people say I saw you on that podcast, like ever than that people are like, hey you did porn. Yeah. It's just like oh, it's just like again that it's the new wave of that generation that is like hooked to those people, to those podcasts and the barstools and all those dis Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love Barstool. Like when I retire, I just want to get a job at Barstool.
Speaker 1: I'll be a part of their.
Speaker 2: Crew, manifesting throwing it out there. I love it.
Speaker 3: I would they could throw me in for an internship. I just I love Portnoy. I think the way that he started and just grew that brand and everything, it's incredible. And then helping small businesses during the pandemic. I mean our own government wasn't even doing that and he was doing it.
Speaker 2: I mean, especially showing a lot of people's character the hard times. You know, when you see those things like that kind of person, to see people thrive, you know, and when they do do that, because I feel like they're the most deserving percent.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you know, dating is just dating is hard. I think eventually, when I get to that point, I would probably do online dating. And I mean I know that sounds crazy. I do Tinder just if I want to be like random hotties.
Speaker 2: You don't, but you don't get deleted off Tinder.
Speaker 1: Oh I am forever.
Speaker 3: I mean it always deleted Tinder, Bundle, Bundle bumble, all that stuff, forever, all of them, all of them under s.
Speaker 2: And m ship that you know, the wor cougars are only allowed to travel.
Speaker 1: Tinder is like the number one.
Speaker 3: But I'm forever getting like banned and stuff because people think it's like.
Speaker 2: Do you use it just because like to like hook up or do you actually like what are you looking for?
Speaker 1: I'm not really like a hookup girl like I like to.
Speaker 2: Like I like how your voice changed. I'm not really like a I'm not. But I'm going to tell you private talk.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you private talk.
Speaker 3: It is a couple of dates like minimum because I think it separates the boys from the men.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not I'm thirty six years old. I'm not a hookup girl at all.
Speaker 2: Like I'm yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Past that stage. I can have sex to myself better than they can.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not here to teach anybody exactly, not school time money.
Speaker 3: I kind of like teaching them as far as in the bedroom a little bits.
Speaker 2: That's that's later when they past the testing to get to that. But to be an adult to sit at the table, Yeah, what we're doing, you know what I mean? Like, I don't I want to I don't want to tell you how to treat me. I don't want to tell you whatever either know it or you don't. For sure, not by not telling you. But like this boundary set that some people just don't know, right, And I like, but do you find that hard because you're like, you know, a cougar who likes younger men. Do you find the like the lack of like chivalry in the young department or is there is there.
Speaker 3: It's been like fifty to fifty. I mean I met this one kid at Whole Foods. Should take a kid and at this one guy at Whole Foods. He was like twenty three years old, so sweet, and I mean it took me out on three dates, like nice dates, like wherever I wanted to go in Fort Lauderdale for dinner.
Speaker 1: I mean I could have picked.
Speaker 3: Anywhere, and it was just and he was just sweet, but it was like the conversation just kept kind of going in circles.
Speaker 1: And I was like, eh, you know what, I know you have the money to.
Speaker 3: Keep taking me on dates, but I'm just at this point I'm kind of checked out with did.
Speaker 2: He off the bat? Know you were Rachelle Ryan.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not at all, which I was like, oh, I'm impressed. So finally by date two, I was like, all right, let me just kind of round about tell you what I do. And I hate it because I get asked a thousand questions.
Speaker 1: And it's just and I hate answering what but what date?
Speaker 2: Do you tell these people if they don't know, because then it's like a point where it's like some adults, we'll have a thing. And that's why where I'm dating and I'm not dating, but like my dating boundaries, it's like I haven't shot porn in a long time. There's no real reason for me not to be. But you know, the last relationship I was in, it just wasn't something that I was doing. Now I've been single for you know, two plus years. I've thought about it here and there, but I don't really know, you know whatever. But why I say that is like, there comes a point not everybody wants to date a porn star. Right you're actively fucking other men and now they're young men, and they're like, oh, are they do fucking you better? Are they not? Whatever? Because I've gotten on the path where it's like, but do I fuck you good enough? I'm like, now I can't fuck you anymore? Yes, if you're asking me that, I just can't.
Speaker 3: Young guys are actually very interesting. Most young guys are like they love cougars. They love that I work in the industry. They're like, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Like I don't I get off to it. They I don't think.
Speaker 3: They're I've never sensed any jealousy. Now men my age, you're older, that's where the jealousy comes out.
Speaker 1: They're like, Oh, it's.
Speaker 3: Just because I don't need them for anything. I make good money, I own a house, I drive a nice car, Like, I don't need you for anything.
Speaker 1: That's where they're very jealous.
Speaker 2: And it's like the ego comes in the Yeah, it's like, oh, wait, okay, you don't need me either, Like you have to really love that perpose.
Speaker 3: You know what it's like when it comes down to when I do want to seriously date some it's like all I need is loyalty and dick.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: If you can't give me those two all right. Do you think he could be in a.
Speaker 2: Serious relationship with the younger man.
Speaker 3: I was for a little bit for like three years, but the more that we fell in love, the more jealous he got. And all relationships is like territorial one hundred percent, and all relationships have to have boundaries.
Speaker 1: I mean, I gave up a whole lot.
Speaker 3: But when it started getting to the point where he was like, I don't want you giving lap dances when you're feature dancing, and I was like, Okay, what's.
Speaker 2: Your real intention? You're just jealous of everything I do. I'm breathing on some guy, I have.
Speaker 3: A single thing, and I was just like, you know what, this isn't gonna work. I mean, I just can't be with someone that is that extremely jealous. And you know, it was kind of sweet because he really loved me and we really did want to get to that point of getting married and just taking that next step at the time we were living together, but you know, I can't be with someone that that's jealous.
Speaker 2: I mean, it just doesn't work. And I think at this point of our life to what I'm realizing is like, like I said, the whole things of like knowing the boundaries of me, like if someone wanting to be with the porn star at the time when I was doing it before was I didn't give a fuck about me. So still it's the same point of what you really want to do and who comes into your life and makes you want to change thing because every situation is different. Yeah, So it's just like always knowing that it's like whatever you want to do and whoever the jealous part is it is just to cut that out. Girl. Yeah, we're too fabulous for all of us.
Speaker 3: I'm too old for dealing with all that jealous I got divorced.
Speaker 2: I'm not willing to deal with another person like that. You can't know too many, you know, no egos. I'm good.
Speaker 3: So I am having fun. I'm picking up these twenty year old guys. I go meet them for a couple of drinks. We have fun, We'll go watch the football games, and then you know, whatever happens after a couple of weeks, then you know, because that's when the true colors really start coming out. And then I just I have fun with them. I mean, I'm not hungry or going to bed lonely.
Speaker 2: So I'm good. What's the youngest that you have tapped into?
Speaker 1: They have to at least be old enough to drink with me. I love. I have to be able to have you.
Speaker 2: Like it's like just turning twenty one.
Speaker 3: No, like, twenty three to twenty eight is like the move.
Speaker 1: Okay, twenty three to twenty eight is the move.
Speaker 2: For see for me, why I feel like it's so it's because my little I have a brother who's twenty five. Oh yeah, so I'm like any any like, I'm just like your friends, Like you're like, I'm just like their little kids to me, know what I mean, And I know that they're not even with him. I have to be like, Okay, you're a man, I have to treat you like an adult man. Whatever. But that's I think that it's Situationally, if I met a like a twenty something year old who could talk to me and actually like not stutter and break things and actually have a conversation with me, I may be open to it. If you could conversate again, Like I said, I don't want to teach you to like show you all the tools to get to the table, right, you know, if you met me and like, you know, had enough courage and whatever to me not even know what your age was, you know, right, But I'm like alsome, like, I don't want you lying to me. I'm like, do I need to check your check your idea exactly? Exactly? What about younger females? Are you into that or so? You know?
Speaker 3: What's funny is I've noticed as I've gotten older, I'm just not interested in women at all. I mean I can work with them, like, It's not like I'm grossed out.
Speaker 2: Or I personally like, you're not going to hook up with a woman I face, You're like, not ever, not at all. I mean I think that's good to like no because you haven't tried it.
Speaker 3: No, I've batted for both teams, but you know, it's just now kind of like, eh, I like the dick a whole lot.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That was actually one of the things with my ex. It was his ultimate fantasy. He's never had a three way, and I was like, all right, well, do you want to know my ultimate fantasy? I want two men. I've I've had it on camera, but I want two men at home in the bed.
Speaker 2: Most men are like, oh, I agree to that if they're giving you good.
Speaker 1: Dick exactly, because it's like, you know, they're like, oh that, but.
Speaker 2: Were you doing that to be challengeable or is that really.
Speaker 3: Your Oh no, No, I mean it's it is it's I mean, you're fucking him.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: It is a fantasy, for sure, But I mean, if I don't ever get it in my personal life.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to dairy PC answer because he's probably listening to this, and you're like, I hope he listens.
Speaker 1: I hope I'm still very disappointed. I never got that three way, but anyhow, I gave him one.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, I'll gave you a little fantasy whatever, we'll have fun.
Speaker 2: But then I was like, I love how You're just like, yeah, here, I here some meat and bounce. Man.
Speaker 3: Now, I was like, why don't you call up one of the guys you played college with? Was like, that's what I want and I never got it, so I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I forgot that, but that created argument. No, he was.
Speaker 3: It was so funny, is because like, going into that three way, I had all these crazy boundaries Alexis.
Speaker 1: I was like, you can't kiss her, you can't eat your pussy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And I was like you have to finish girl.
Speaker 1: I'm so jealous.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a three way with the partner before? Yeah, you were jealous about it. Something happened to make you want to be that way, to have all these fucking rules.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was just I think it's like or.
Speaker 2: Is that just you naturally because you're the coogarl and you like to be dominant. Oh yeah, I miss this. I am the.
Speaker 1: Biggest control freak, Like I got a control freak, but.
Speaker 2: I'm not as vocal, which is surprisingly sexually in the beginning because I'm like, I kind of want them to figure it out. But then I'm like, I feel like that's sometimes trouble, but I also don't want to feel like a drill sergeant.
Speaker 3: I like this figuring it out in the beginning, but then, I mean, this guy and I we were already like two years deep, and I was kind of the one that was like, you know, orchestrating this whole three ways. So I was like, all right, if I'm giving you this the fantasy, it's not mine, it's yours.
Speaker 1: These are the boundaries. And it was funny because afterwards he was like what men need that?
Speaker 2: Oh one percent? They do because they're dumb as rock. So it comes to things sexual because you're like, but what you didn't tell me? Okay, bitch, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you now.
Speaker 3: And it was funny is because like afterwards he was like, I just wanted to have sex with you.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I kind of because I was like, this is your one chance to just pound it out, and you're telling me you just wanted to fuck me.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Are you telling him this while he was doing that, because I'd be fucking scared too with the limp dick rashane Jesus hell, and if you don't do it the way I want you.
Speaker 1: I was like pushing his ass.
Speaker 3: I was like, go for it, and he kept he kept staring at me the entire time. I was like, Okay, you don't have to look at me.
Speaker 2: Probably was a friend of your fucking list. He was probably like, if my fucking fuck up, He's.
Speaker 1: Like, I am done, but but yeah, hilarious.
Speaker 3: I gave him his I never got mine. I'm still waiting for it. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: You're hilarious. I mean that. That to me is even the presentation of that. I feel like you're still really bitter. You did not get your end of the bargain, because that's usually how it happens, if you give first and then you're like, but wait, where's mine? What's going on? I was so giving to you, and then they're like, oh wait, we're done. Yeah, no, thank you. Fuck off. It's not nice.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get one of these twenty year olds like I'm talking to this really cute kid he plays for Clemson and he like comes to Fort Lauderdale all the time.
Speaker 2: And he's hot. Do you have like a roster kind of how many it consists? On this roster?
Speaker 3: Girl, you always have to have a starting five and a bench.
Speaker 2: Tiring that it's exhausting. At one point I had a relationship and then like to get like now to get that back a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's exhausting.
Speaker 2: Like I'm tired of bed by nine thirty.
Speaker 3: I'm the same the same way I like I love. I'm literally an old woman. I'm up early, I go to bed early.
Speaker 2: Am I a cougar?
Speaker 1: Am I coming into Yeah, I'll teach your ways.
Speaker 3: I'll teach you the ways. Girl, I'm moving to Florida, fucking hot privacy. Yeah. Oh lord, could you imagine both you and I and our big booties in Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, Jesus, I can't recognize a lot in Florida. I feel like, girl, Florida bad Florida.
Speaker 2: In New York, I feel like, are the top two that sure like I don't know if they jerk, they're more Florida.
Speaker 3: I've never been recognized more in my life than I have in Florida. And I'm talking like all that bang bros. Shit, I think so too. And it's crazy because sure I'm talking like first thing in the morning, when I have no weave, no makeup, no nothing.
Speaker 2: Those are the dedicated fans out there. Girl like a shell. Yeah it's not you, and you like don't want to say yes.
Speaker 1: But you know that there's no other on It's crazy, Like I just ignore them.
Speaker 3: But then like down there, they're so aggressive and I don't know if it's just because of like the influx of all the New Yorkers moving down there, but I mean they'll follow you. And I'm like, I am.
Speaker 2: The crazy one. You like, I haven't done yeah alone.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I yeah, because and I also have two French chees, Like, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: You're gonna kidnap me and my dogs.
Speaker 2: Dre's is a loud household. You're like, I don't have a dog. Things work. My dog sounds like he's a freaking pipule. But he's the same, yes, big same. Yeah, he's definitely loyal. He'll bite your head off.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I know, same with my little boys.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Florida, Florida is very very interesting. Made me appreciate Vegas because Vegas, you'll get recognized if you're on the strip, but like when you live in the suburbs, I just feel like there's so many like escorts and strippers. There's so many super hot chicks everywhere that they're just like eh, whatever.
Speaker 2: With dating in Vegas horrible too.
Speaker 1: Dating in Vegas was fun why because people.
Speaker 2: Come in like transitly or no, no, no. I didn't like that. I'm trying to get away from all them.
Speaker 3: I liked getting in Vegas was fun just because it's a very small community amongst the locals where it's probably about the same ten thousand people let's say that are going out to the clubs, but everybody kind of knows everybody, and if you're a big name on social media, it's like everyone knows everyone and there's always beautiful men.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I would do.
Speaker 3: I would scope out, like on like Instagram, Like I would find like you know, City Athletic Club or LVAC and I would scroll and look at whatever one had the hottest guys and I would join that gym.
Speaker 2: How do you have that much, Denik? Should I like it? Oh?
Speaker 3: Girl, I am like thirty six, but I am so insanely boy crazy, Like I love texting guys. I love talking to boys. I like rotate and send them all the same selfies.
Speaker 2: Like would you ever talk to an inmate like in jail?
Speaker 1: Oh god no? Oh my groceries.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's hilarious. I love this show called them after lock up. That's why I say what they're like, so they like they text these people and then they call them so But it was just like, but why I even said that was because on the new season, there's this check and she literally has it's like an office. She's got all the inmates and they all have like connections of dots of like, oh, my sypriate place. But it's like how you're like doing the research and she's doing research on these people, and so they have like certain I'm like, yeah, this is a lot. I'm like, is this what you like? I'm like, if you've heard of these inmates, that's all I am. I indeed, I am.
Speaker 3: Way too many needs as a woman. I'm like, oh no, true, But it's not for that part.
Speaker 2: It's more I feel like dating it for emotional You have like a roster of teams, so it's like if you're you know, if one of those people aren't doing something. Yeah, maybe I thought you wouldn't need to give it a gamble.
Speaker 3: You know what I've had liked, not the New York Giants, and it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: The Giants don't even deserve, like to be on the roster right now.
Speaker 2: They're taking a time out.
Speaker 3: You guys are You know what's funny is this one player and the Giants. He hit me up and we would have a couple of them and we would kind of talk, and he hit me up and I was like, like something about I think I was in New York at the time in a dance gig and they were playing the Cowboys that weekend, and I was just like, I'm not even talking to you right now. I like, he invited me to go to the game. I was like, nope, it is cold, it's rainy. You guys aren't worth sitting in that miserable weather. I was like, I'm honest, I'm gonna watch us lose on TV warm in my hotel bed.
Speaker 2: I'm good, you were honest. You know, yeah, I'm sure you can fucking appreciate that. But right.
Speaker 3: That's like an as you get older, I've noticed I've gotten way more upfront and honest versus before I was kind of a people pleaser, and I'm like now I'm like, nope, I'm done people pleasing.
Speaker 2: Like, but I think that you know it's time, you know, we should evolve and things, and you may have wanted or maybe those things served you at that time, but no longer, you don't want to waste your time. Yeah, Like I've been there, done that, And it's like if it's not really again, it goes back to like, if it's not something that I wouldn't do myself or whatever, then why am I putting the energy into it? Like Wow, I want to be wowed so much things for people to wow, and I feel like people like it's just I don't know, I feel like there's a lot of lack of effort by people.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I say that all the time that women love effort and a lot of times, like I used to get so excited when I would see a blue check mark and it was an athlete, and now I'm just like, I hate athletes.
Speaker 1: I hate all of you.
Speaker 2: Been into athletes like that because of the like they not only that, but they're so used to not hearing.
Speaker 1: No no exactly for me, I'm like, I want to.
Speaker 2: Be that one person to say no because I just don't you know, if it was their intentions were true, which none of them ever were. When they when you weed it out, whatever, you know, it's just like no, like I have. I have a busy schedule too. I'm on the road too. It is likely. I'm like for me, I'm like I used to say, it's like work like comedians. I'm like, we're always in another city of different.
Speaker 3: I'm a rock star without a guitar. Baby, I'm like, I'm moving and grooving and grind right here.
Speaker 2: You did.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it, But I do take that back. I like college athletes. Okay, yeah, I mean, you know, unless it's Gronk, he can. My d MS will forever be open for him.
Speaker 2: So that's your like like celebrity hall pass at all times like he.
Speaker 3: I mean, I am not a homewrecker. He has a very beautiful girlfriend.
Speaker 2: If they ever you.
Speaker 3: Know, if it ever aligned, if it ever aligned, I will. I may not be into women, but I put you in coach, throw me in.
Speaker 1: I am ready. I'm ready for that one.
Speaker 2: Do you have a fantasy threesome if it could be anybody in the world. Oh God, and they don't count because you just you just preemptively put that. Okay, so that one take them out of the equation.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: We can we can give you some of that since you are, you know, a private talk listener. You know too, you should know that noise.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I couldn't because Grunk is like my ultimate Jimmy Garoppolo. Okay, he's beautiful. Oh the one guy from Aquaman, I don't even know his name, the one with the hair. Yeah, the one with the hair.
Speaker 2: I want all of that. What is his name? I don't remember. We have a no, I don't even know his name.
Speaker 1: But he is beautiful.
Speaker 2: I'm picturing him in my mind right now. Private talk. I'm sure you guys all are, like we stopped at his hair and it looked great like what he was working whoever Aquaman.
Speaker 1: Oh, and then the one guy that looks like him that's in the w W.
Speaker 3: Org rachelle We said, a threesomey threesub two men is my ultimate fantasy. I want Aquaman, and I want the WWE wrestler guy that looks like him.
Speaker 2: Are they gonna slam your pussies? Yes? Please? You want to be punished? I see, yes, please the SmackDown. You like all these puns and I don't know which ones.
Speaker 3: Are getting out of I don't know. I am just in love with both of them. I love men. This is where you need to insert that clip of like share.
Speaker 2: What are we inserting?
Speaker 1: You know that clip is Share? She's like, I love men.
Speaker 3: Men are the coolest. I don't need a man to survive. Yes, absolutely, this.
Speaker 2: Is your This is now we just found out who you're like. Your role model is Share? Is she one of them? No?
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever really had like a role model just like her mantra. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: You're taking the mantra and running with it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So you have no role models?
Speaker 2: How did you become so successful and you know, as bubbly and still a great person after being in the industry for six years seeing all the madness and chaos.
Speaker 3: You know, I've just I've always looked up to just people who are hustlers, movers and shakers and just always were, you know, looked outside of the box. And you know, there was women in the industry that I did look up to, and then I kind of saw their true colors and I was like, yeah, I was like, no, you've got an ulterior motive with that, but no, I mean I just I really appreciate people that are just good, genuine, hard work and honest people, and and you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: I like that. I mean it's honest and I feel like that. I mean, ever since I've met you, you've always been very humble, You've always been very sweet. It's like you have one of those personalities that you kind of just feel like you know you without knowing you, and then you're getting to know you makes it that much better. Oh, thank you. I appreciate that. Yeah. So your orgy, your fantasy orgy, Okay, I like it. It was quite you had no female. You're over the females.
Speaker 1: I'm totally over that.
Speaker 3: It's I don't know, it's as I've gotten older, I'm just kind.
Speaker 2: Of like, you just want to be the only boss babe in charge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean not to say like Amber Rose. I think she is a smoke show. Like I would stuck a golf.
Speaker 1: Ball out of her ass. She's sucking beautiful.
Speaker 2: Have you done this before to somebody probably that is something that you remember. No, I've only seen a golf ball come out of one girl's No, it wasn't a golf ball. It was, uh, what's the pool? A pool? A cube ball?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: That big? Yeah it was. It was Bella Donna cabin fever. And we got a snowstorm and we got stuck, and so people were bored. And there was a lot of rooms and like thirteen girls, and so me and Lexi like stumbled across this came across this room where these girls. One girl was bent over and they were she was popping oh low balls out of her asshole. And Lexi comes across the corner and she sees the ball come out and she she like lost it. She was like it was screaming, Oh my, I got out the room. She was very terrified, but I would have been terrified, not like in a sexual way.
Speaker 1: But we're just like how that thing fit in?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And how many Like I stayed for questions? There was three of them in there.
Speaker 3: Like I have questions about this, yes, And I found them out.
Speaker 2: So it was three and I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you know getting ice still have I've done one girl? Girl anal scene ever so far in my career, but I think.
Speaker 2: I'm when I say so far in your ass.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, that was that one girl girl scene was like enough. I mean it was Phoenix Marie, She's just as big as me, pushing.
Speaker 1: This hard strap on like that was for brassers, that was enough. But when I first got into the business.
Speaker 2: That was for brasers. That was enough.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would love to do a boy girl anal, but I am just not into it.
Speaker 1: You've never done one, No, I don't do it at home.
Speaker 2: I seemed really disgusted with it.
Speaker 1: Because all right, so I'm gonna tell you a story.
Speaker 3: So when I first got in the business, this was before like compliance and everything was where it is now, where it's just insanely crazy strict. I mean, I remember being on set for I'm not going to say the company's names, but just why not.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say, but some of.
Speaker 2: The big companies, something bad happened. I'm like, no, but there's a bad story.
Speaker 1: But like I still shoot for a lot of the companies.
Speaker 3: I won't say, but like some of them, and just being on set and girls were just getting loaded and drinking. And I have seen so many girls like shit on set and just do crazy stuff that I'm just like, like I just couldn't even imagine.
Speaker 1: I'm like, if that was me, I would never show my face. Ever.
Speaker 2: This is what you don't know what happens in this probably talk. So when some of my gets real nasty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when some of my twenty year olds like talk about like, oh I want to be imporn, I'm like, oh no, you don't.
Speaker 2: You have no clue what it's like. But they really don't because it's like so clean, because that's what you see.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's wait, oh no, Like some of the girls like you know and just stuff you see on set, Like so.
Speaker 2: What's the craziest thing you've seen on set?
Speaker 3: So I knew you were gonna ask me this question, and I've done tons of podcasts and I was like, I have to give Alexis something so different.
Speaker 2: I was like, becauseclusive here in private tack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know me, I was like, if I give this girl like the same story, like she's gonna call me out.
Speaker 1: So probably the craziest.
Speaker 3: Shit literally oh god, yeah, I mean like I'm trying to think, so, I mean.
Speaker 2: It could be any like I don't know like what's crazy as like, so I don't like it's hard for me to ask answer those questions because me, I only did like a lot of like singular type of set like like scenes and like maybe like here are there to be multiple people, but very random if I'm maybe one other person. So I didn't see like I feel like some of those things happened when lot on it set for things like that are a big production and not that it's like you're doing the big production, but it's just an all day thing where that when you have some girl in the morning, maybe she's doing something in the back like and then the whole other ten other people and then I'm just like you hear about those things. I'm like, how do these people still get booked? Right?
Speaker 1: But oh, trust me, I asked myself that all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's just like crazy could be anything to you. Crazy could be someone fucking shitting all over the place.
Speaker 3: Actually, I mean there was there were some of those stories that I've talked about. I've talked about like male talent, where like the only way they could get hard is if I would pee on them. But probably the craziest one was shit. I can't remember the name of the website, but it was Contusion And he actually brought a fluffer to set, and this was like when I first got in the business, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, fucking long ago was this?
Speaker 3: This was like I got into two thousand and six. I think I shot for this company in like two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, and he brought a legit fluffer and I was like thinking, it was like the whole like myth and porn and it was for the male talent. She was like fluffing him up, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Why did you like say that? Like she started in his asshole.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she was like jerking him off and stuff.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm like, what did I No, no.
Speaker 3: Girl, If I got to that point, I want to grab my bags about like all right, see you later. Maybe this isn't my set today, But yeah, that was probably the craziest thing because I always just thought that was a myth and porn.
Speaker 2: The fluffir thing. Huh. So for me, I never saw anny fluffers same around time. But like, I also feel like I didn't do a lot of like crazy things, but I doesn't seem like you didn't really either.
Speaker 1: No, the older I get, the more veno.
Speaker 2: But I will say too, it's like a lot at that time, there was a lot of like off like everybody was a porn site, newer porn site, SNAs and whenever that wasn't really a production because there's just so much porn.
Speaker 1: Oh and then I have another good story that I was gonna tell you too.
Speaker 3: Bobby Brown showed up on set one time we were shooting at this house.
Speaker 2: Bobby Brown, Yes.
Speaker 3: The real Bobby Brown. We're not talking make up Bobby Brown. We're talking like Whitney Houston, Bobby Brown. Like he showed up and sat and watched and that was probably like really just I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I was then watched your scene. Oh yeah, was it like a boy girl girl girl?
Speaker 3: It was two girls, two guys and just watch him just watch.
Speaker 2: It, timor have an entrage. No, just him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was for Vince Boyer. And I was surprised at Vince. You know, Vince Like, I was surprised he even allowed that. I was just kind of.
Speaker 2: Like that means they were probably friends, like the like bro things. Yeah, yeah, I just remember Vince Boyl just made you fucking crawl everywhere, you know, harpetburn on my fucking knees, Vince on.
Speaker 1: Their tile everything. I was like, oh my god, Vince, like you.
Speaker 2: Know what if I done, You're like, no, not to do it. Two more times, going back and forth, I'm like in.
Speaker 1: Slow moment, fish and everything.
Speaker 2: Fish nuts were a thing back then.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and they slide and rip and oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I always have like nipple chopped, you know, like from the little like fish nut things like oh yeah, or hazards you don't really really like why does this feel?
Speaker 3: I want to invoice all those companies back in the day. It made me crawl on tile for when I had to get my knee fixed, Like I know.
Speaker 2: It's because you really how to get your knee fixed?
Speaker 1: Oh legit? Yeah, and I think my other one's about to blow out too.
Speaker 2: Oh what's he been doing on that big girl?
Speaker 1: You know what it is?
Speaker 3: It's all dancing, I think dancing and then just being on your knees on set.
Speaker 1: Like on harsh.
Speaker 2: I feel like at one point I'm like, uh, yeah, it's like what's that? Oh yeah, yeah, I know I know all those things.
Speaker 3: Yes, I just went and got stem cells put in my knee though, So I'm like twenty years old again.
Speaker 2: And you really are hanging out with some young young crowds. This is like some hypne technology girl.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm like whatever it is to like fix all this.
Speaker 2: I like it. What's the craziest tweet that you've done to get attention from a team, a player, a person, a female?
Speaker 1: Oh, to get attention?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh god, I really like, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like with all this research that you do, Like I just slide the dms like I don't like and then it becomes public knowledge.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, like if I sign on their dms?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a like at a mass level, like I know people have talked about like you know, because you're such a big Giants fan, people assume a lot of things. Yeah, and like you know you have a players, but again we get assumptions about a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: I let you know what.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm like, if they slidn the DMS and I think they're cute or worth it or whatever, like yeah, then then I'll answer. But I'm not really like pursuing anyone, like I like, I like men that make the effort and they'll you know, pursue me and stuff, and then I'll kind of if they're worth the attention.
Speaker 1: Then I'll give it to them.
Speaker 2: Big guest turn off.
Speaker 1: Ugh, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: Oh, so, like my one little college kid, the one I was telling you about that plays at Clemson, So he slid in my DMS and he was just sweet and charming, like from the get go.
Speaker 1: He was like, so, when am I taking you out? I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 3: So I immediately went to his profile and I'm like looking at who he's following, because I was like, oh, if he's following pornhood and I'll these big booty cougars to everybody.
Speaker 1: You don't even get a chance, Like if I see your following all my friends like, nope.
Speaker 2: That's it. Passed the test.
Speaker 1: He passed the test.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but timing just didn't work out. Like he was in Fort Lauderdale a couple of days. I was getting ready to leave out of town.
Speaker 2: Just timing wasn't gonna work. But any of these young guys try to be like, oh, can we record it?
Speaker 1: No, that's usually me asking them that.
Speaker 2: Fans.
Speaker 1: Oh of course, they all of them want to do it.
Speaker 3: But then now I'm like, okay, well you have to fill out twenty two to fifty seven. You gotta give me your IDs and do bunny ears. And then they get scared away and then they're.
Speaker 2: Like reality sinks in and they're like so.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, and I'm like, okay, well, this is part of being a porn star is that I have to spend thirty minutes doing compliance, you know, so they don't want.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 2: They gotta stick around for a while so you already have the compliance and then just like.
Speaker 3: A sure model release Yeah. But I'm like, m M, I don't trust any of them. I want like pen and paper. I'm like, I care any of them. And then I don't let them record it. I don't want them having it on their phone and like showing everybody.
Speaker 2: I had somebody like back in the day that he was younger than I am, not super young younger that I would have typically done, and he record like but he didn't even ask, and I was just like, oh, that's not cool. I'm like, this isn't my job. I don't know, I'm cool. Bye. Yeah. I don't like that because I feel like it's just the entitlement for sure, just because I like no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, yeah, yeah, I want to like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, this was like a long time ago, but I was like, no, it's not happening. Ye yeah, no, bueno. I'm good. Maybe that's why I got turned off by young guys a long time ago that I was just like, you know, yeah, just had some bad twenty year olds. I don't remember how old he was, but no, he was twenty something. I was like, oh, yeah, I've never dated a twenty year old, and I was like, let's try it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love I love most of them, most of them, but most of them.
Speaker 2: I know that it's sincere when you're like like that, like you know, it's like ice cream or something that's like, you know, very like orgasmic to you. It's just that sounds like that's how you sound about those likes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just most men, like you know, our age, it's just like, I don't know, it's the ego and everything, and they're just so turned off. And then it's like, oh, well, when are you gonna get out of this little phase of doing porn.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, I have been doing it for sixteen years. Let me tell you this. I'm shinny.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a phase.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, why don't you tell me your credit score, I'll tell you mine, tell me what it ends in.
Speaker 2: Have you ever stopped doing porn for a significant other?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I was married super young when I was twenty three.
Speaker 1: I was in the business. I met him through friend of a friend.
Speaker 3: It was when I was living here in LA but I was still so new at the time that it really didn't matter.
Speaker 1: And I took a little three year break.
Speaker 3: But it was okay because I was still so new that I didn't have a big enough name. But I quit everything, and I'll never do that again.
Speaker 1: He was extremely rich.
Speaker 3: He owned, you know, a very huge limousine company worldwide, and yeah, I gave up every thing, but I'll never do that again. Because it was like, whenever I need to get my nails done or whatever, I was like, can I have some money? Like you don't want to have to do that as a woman, like, oh, can I have a hundred bucks? I gotta go get my nails done, like I like my own.
Speaker 2: But also as a hustler, like when do you have the mentality you like share something about like buying it yourself? You know? And yes, you want to be spoiled in certain ways. But for me, it's not monetary things like yeah, you know, is it nice and make things? Yes, but I like to be spoiled and like love affection me too. Doing things are time spent, Like yeah, I think the more you know, older I get, I think it's time spent or like time things that you want to do.
Speaker 3: I'm so with you on that because when I was with him, I was so young, like he could buy me the world. I mean, you know, I just I had whatever I want. I could go to Louis Vuitton and get whatever I wanted. Now I'm just kind of like, oh, I want the guy that's going to write me a sweet note and like pick me flowers.
Speaker 2: Money can't buy you everything. I feel like, you know, yeah, it's like the older you get those you know, those things that you're true. But you know when you make your own too, and you're in the situation that you are, like you know, you're in a good you know, you have a good job, you have a you have all these things that you're like, it takes the pressure of having someone do that for you that you're like, the sweet notes is what I'd rather have something and then we can grow together and share those things together, you know, because it's not like you want to take care of somebody, right, but you want to know that you can do it yourself. We're both holes and we're coming together as two whole people and like younifying what that means, I significant, you know, as a relationship and building together.
Speaker 1: And it's so easy just to buy whatever.
Speaker 3: It's so easy to go to the store and buy flowers or order this or do whatever. It's taking the time, taking the time to write me a sweet note.
Speaker 2: As time is money too bad?
Speaker 3: Like go fill my car up with gas, like like my ex he used to do that. He was like, Oh, I know it's cold or it's gonna be cold tomorrow. I don't want you to have to stop and get gas. Need go do that, like without even me telling him. And I was like, oh my gosh, Like this is the stuff that I like.
Speaker 2: Nice, I love that for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But no, ex husband and I didn't work out. We got divorced, and we were still the best of friends. And actually the last time I was in LA was unfortunately for his funeral.
Speaker 1: He passed away of a heart attack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last year or so it's tough, you know, very tough, but we were still very good friends, better friends than lovers.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, sometimes that happens. And yeah, it's a turnout for you to like go where and make those decisions and early on and know that that didn't work for the both of you, but you still were able to you know, be mature enough to be adults and have a relationship afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent, hundred percent for sure. I definitely do well.
Speaker 2: I wish you nothing, but the best dating game is you know, really you know hard out there. But we can do a girl. We're gonna we can have you know, trade notes together for sure. All Right, we're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna play truth with Texas. I think you're ready. We got all the we got all the good stuff. Now we want to get sexual. It's the after Dark episode. Nothing is held back. You are wearing jeans, like you said earlier, and it's a little tight for me, but you know, well we'll see what we can do with them. All right, all right, private talk, We are back and we still have the lovely word show after Dark episode, and we are getting to my favorite game Truth with Texas. I know you said you were an avid private talk listener, so I know you've played this game virtually yourself. You know you've thought about the questions I Miss Texas gonna ask you. So I'm gonna switch them up, hopefully, and you're gonna be a little bit surprised. Maybe. Now we'll see, we'll see how much it is, all right, So we're gonna put every single card in here. Each one is an ACE. Each ace means a different type of question. Romantic, kinky, spicy, and naughty, which I know you are all of those things, because this is the after Dark episode and you've told us about some naughty things, and I know I feel like you should give us some more. So pick the first card, Ace of Ace of Clubs. I think that's a kinky question. Okay, let's go kinky. So, mister Michelle Ryan, what is your favorite time of day to have sex? Are you a morning? Morning?
Speaker 1: So you like that love morning?
Speaker 2: Its to be like woken up to it, or you like to start sucking the deck and like going after it.
Speaker 3: Uh, It like depends on my mood that morning depends a how hungry how hungry I wake up Sometimes I'm like mmmmm, but then like sometimes I like being woken up with it.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's been a while.
Speaker 3: I don't have my twenty year old sleepover, so it's been a while since I have morning dick.
Speaker 2: So you don't you don't let them sleep over at all?
Speaker 1: Hell no?
Speaker 2: Do they get like levels to it? Like you know there is there ever probably you can reach to where they can spend the night for sure. Okay, yeah, there's a while to get there. There's bad there. I hope that there's like sticker system out there. How do you know what system? You need to have them all labeled to be, like you get four stars this.
Speaker 1: Week, maybe you get four stars this week, you can stay over. I like this.
Speaker 2: See I'm hopping out with your system. All right, let's see bondage yes or no? M not really? No? Really? What's the kinkiest thing that someone has made you do in your personal life that you kind of like dabbled in because you know they probably thought you're home Michelle Ryan and you're like, bitch, No.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I would call it kinky, but he seems scared. Yeah, I think it's my ex was really into Like when I would like come home from the gym and it was kind of sweaty, and he would just want to like lick my armpits and just and I was just so grossed out and I'm very ticklish, so I would I would do it for him.
Speaker 1: And I was like, heart, just did he get off to it?
Speaker 2: Like, did y'all fuck at the end of that?
Speaker 1: Or did he just oh yeah, like we were we were going, but like.
Speaker 3: He would just want to smell me all over and he's like, I just love the way you're sweaty smells. Yeah, And I was like like, cause you know, and porn, we're so used to like being prim and proper everywhere, Like everything on me is like Disneyland, like it is.
Speaker 1: Prim and proper.
Speaker 2: How you have to be the ride that ride.
Speaker 3: Six two six two minimum. I like him tall. I like him tall, But yeah, he had like a sweat fetish, really weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's an interesting.
Speaker 2: I like it at some point because you fucked him. I did, but after you got over the Okay.
Speaker 3: When you're in love with someone, like if that's their thing, you're just kind of like, all right, he loves every single thing about me, so like.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, what's the most number of times you've masturbated in one day. Oh gosh, are you a big masturbator? Yeah? You get locked in your house, in your room by yourself sometimes.
Speaker 3: You know, you have to have a few days like that, girl, it's good for the mental health.
Speaker 2: A few, yeah, a few a month.
Speaker 1: Oh just a few months.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got work to do.
Speaker 1: We can't do that every week.
Speaker 2: I give myself like one one day, like not an all day, but like you know, at least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta have a day where you just you know, go to town, you lay in bed, you watch Netflix, just fucking buzz it out a few times.
Speaker 2: The Hitachi is your friend.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 3: See you buzz it out, plugged mine next to my bed.
Speaker 2: You've got the plug in still, girl, Yeah, I get the wireless.
Speaker 3: I feel like the ones that are plugged, like the plugins are so much stronger.
Speaker 2: I do agree to the point. You just gotta keep the one charged, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I feel like that when you plug that bad boy in the because I feel like the old school one.
Speaker 2: There's like literally like two options like yeah, go, no go, yeah, I know this one's like three or four and you're like, oh, there's levels to at least what I have now. I'll send you a picture. Yeah, because I was so tired of the one by the wall. You can only you know, get off so many times by the wall. Girl. If you don't have an outlet by you, it's a problem.
Speaker 3: Oh I made an outletch girl, I will get a six foot extension cord to have that bad boy, right.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes you can't do that when you're not at home. But I did also on time and in England. Definitely like blow out all the lights because of my head ta cheet Oh yeah, yeah, definitely. It was at this like little swinky hotel. It's like what are those ones called? Here? Like a Soho house in London? Okay, and definitely use my vibrator and all everything went black. Luckily was wearing. I was like, oh, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: My competer charger, just watch things off. I needed to masturbate. Do you know when you're going over the country's another country?
Speaker 1: Yeah, get lovely things, love lovely.
Speaker 2: What type of porn turns you on? You do lots of porn. You've been in porn for you said sixteen years. Watch porn you watch? Have you ever watched your own porn? Yeah? Why are you kind of said about it?
Speaker 1: Because you know what it is. I am such an overachiever.
Speaker 3: Institch of and women were just harsh critics on ourselves, like I'm like, oh God, but have.
Speaker 2: You watched it like sexually or did you watch it for like why did you watch it? Like did somebody try to make you watch it to like fuck you to it? Or would you watch it to like to reritique yourself? Like why were you watching it.
Speaker 3: If I'm like editing my own stuff or just like just to watch it. But I have gotten off on some of my own porn.
Speaker 2: That's hot. Yeah, see, I don't watch porn. I never watched my own porn. The only time I've ever watch is.
Speaker 3: Like teases and stuff, the trailers, like those kinds of things.
Speaker 2: But I never watched my own porn. But I could get off, Like my imagination's very dirty, so I can't get off to like either past experiences, what I want to happen or what I foresee happening.
Speaker 1: That's how women are so like it's.
Speaker 2: Very like that. So I never needed porn ever, I never really watched porny, you know, And that's also why I did it, because I was like, i'd fucking rather do it then. Yeah, that's how I lived on my fantasies. I never when we would be like, oh, what's your fantasy, I'm like, I don't have any. But that's why porn for me was great because I never wanted to be a fucking nurse. I was a nurse, my daughter a school. I don't want to be. I was twenty one when I started, so I didn't really explore sexually, and I feel like porn for me is what made that available for me, was to explore sexually. So it was a safe place to explore those tantric like fantasies that if I wouldn't you know what I mean, Like, I didn't know that I could have those or what those even meant because I get it, maybe because I didn't watch porn, but yeah, who knows? Ye? All right, next card who knew? You get all of that out of kinky card? Right? Next card Ace of.
Speaker 1: Ooh Spades.
Speaker 2: That's our favorite. Here naughty question which a little naughty m Let's see how naughty can we be? What's the craziest sex act you've ever done and would you do it again?
Speaker 1: Craziest sex act?
Speaker 2: It could be on camera or oh I pegged a guy, or it could be how do you say it's so nonchal Oh well.
Speaker 1: Oh I pegged a guy on camera. We're not doing that in the personal life.
Speaker 2: Okay. Is that because you pegged him on camera and you hated it the situation, or is just something that you wouldn't want to like cross the boundaries with your partner?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just I'm like, no, I just lots of reasons, girl, we're not doing that in the bedroom if you can't get off from my pussy like kick.
Speaker 2: Did you like pegging the guy?
Speaker 1: It was it was like a power trip. I felt very like.
Speaker 2: Like you had a big dick, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Like so in control, like you know. I just I loved it. He looked like he was just loving every minute of it. So it just made me want to go harder.
Speaker 2: How big was your strap on? Oh it was big.
Speaker 3: I mean it was heavy too, like have a heavy big dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, it was a big, old black heavy dick. I gave it to him, all of me behind pushing it. I was giving it to him.
Speaker 2: Did he scream?
Speaker 1: No, I think he liked it.
Speaker 2: Did he come? Yeah? Did he come? A lot?
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: There's been a lot of nuts in between that one. That was like when I first got in the business.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, crazy at Booty's call story.
Speaker 1: I fucked my best friend's son. Oh yeah, in.
Speaker 3: No, so it was kind of funny because did she think it was funny? Oh yeah she was. So I'll tell you the story. I'll tell you, like the quick version of it. He's I mean he's hot, he's twenty five, he's in the Marines, I mean, just good military guy. Well he was home on leave and my best friend knew that I've always had a crush on him because he's hot, Like I'll show you a picture, like he's hot, just tall and muscle.
Speaker 2: She never said stay away from my son. Never.
Speaker 3: No, she's she's very like open, like she was like she was the porn star that was never a porn start for sure, Like and she was you know, she was a dancer, she's a feature entertainer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, as she should for sure.
Speaker 3: So she was just kind of you know, she was very open. But so anyhow, he was home on leave and she was like, oh, josh is home and I was like, oh, and she knew that I wanted to tap it, like really bad. And I love military men. I have such an appreciation for our military men. So you know, they were out drinking and she brings him to my house afterwards like a sacrifice.
Speaker 2: Lamb.
Speaker 3: I was like, you took it though, girl, Oh fuck, yeah I did. And I was like, oh, she has no idea that I am just going to destroy him and like ruin his life.
Speaker 1: And I remember the night she dropped him off.
Speaker 3: It was pouring rain, it was dark because they all were out drinking at the bar, and I was like, well, when you guys are done getting lit, bring him to my house. And you know, me being the cougar, I got a bottles. Yeah, I got a bottle of wine opened like she was coming over.
Speaker 1: So I had like.
Speaker 3: A cute yautpa, but I had the lingerie underneath, like I had full game plan. And it was probably some of the best dick I've ever had, like military.
Speaker 2: Guy, because it was served to you or because it was just he.
Speaker 3: He was just I mean, we were talking a lot, like we had each other's numbers, so we were like I.
Speaker 2: Wasn't even just like a stranger.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not at all. Like I was talking to him when he was in Germany. I would send him little care packages and you know, we would flirt back and forth. You sure you still haven't been in love after lock up? You know, a prison and we're not doing love after lock up, none of that. But anyhow, it was good dick like military guys.
Speaker 2: Just the mom brought him to you as a sacrificial lamb. Did he ever laughing? Did he ever have impotence problems? Or was he just ready because he knew you before prior so he was just like yeah, but you're gonna get it. Or was it like was he like this bendover?
Speaker 3: Maybe it was like ready to go, I mean just and he was like he was one of those guys like came in.
Speaker 2: You blushing for you, like, oh my god. It was.
Speaker 3: It was good sex like he and I love living the moment right now like I.
Speaker 1: Am, because I wish I could have it tonight.
Speaker 2: Is he in town? Can we call him?
Speaker 1: I think he's stationed in.
Speaker 3: He stationed in in Georgia right now. And but Nola, he came in just ate the booty and I love men.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, you just l on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, he had his whole face up in there, camp.
Speaker 2: Like just that Camp. Can't Ryan back there, Camp Ryan down a whole mouthful of this twenty five year old Byn back.
Speaker 3: So the best part was that, like normally stay out in the car.
Speaker 1: She was she was it was kind of funny.
Speaker 3: She was like, if you get sick of them just dropping back off at the house, and I was like all right. But because it was just pouring rain, I mean it was like our freaking monsoon coming through so many day. Well, normally I'm just kind of like, all right, let's go one round, see how it goes.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was so good.
Speaker 3: We fucked all over the house that night, and then finally when he was like tapped out, I think after like three rounds, he was like he jumped in the bed and I was like, oh fuck, oh he wants to stay, and normally I don't, but he was so like we've been talking for you know, like a couple of years and stuff, like I was talking.
Speaker 2: To him at the boundary slid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he was nice where I was like, okay, this could work, so I stay the night. I fucked it all in the morning into the afternoon. Finally, my girlfriend texted me. She's like, can you please bring my son home? I want to spend some time with him before he has to, Like I think he was getting ready to go to Arizona to get stationed there for a little bit.
Speaker 1: And I was like, all right, I'll drop him off.
Speaker 2: But it was just that's the best friend.
Speaker 1: She's awesome.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think you might have crossed paths with her because she used to go to like all the exotic dancer expos and all that stuff, and she's cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want to say her name on here?
Speaker 1: Sure, Rachelle le Reie.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Maybe picture again, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'll show you a picture.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but no, she was totally cool, that's funny, totally cool.
Speaker 1: She was like, here, here's my twenty five year old son.
Speaker 2: Have them. So what happened after that? Did you you? Just?
Speaker 3: I dropped him back off and he was sweet, like you know, and then of course I went in and visited with her.
Speaker 2: He walked me back up to my car. I mean, did anything happen like after that, like occasion, like I know, he left it. Whatever? Do you still seek contact with him? Because you still have the good dick again.
Speaker 1: We still text each other.
Speaker 3: He wanted me to go out to Arizona's a good dick and like like, okay, he's staying on the roster, Like he's good, he's really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how many we have? We stated how many is on the roster?
Speaker 1: Yet I have a starting five and a few guys riding the bench?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you have to do to ride the bench for miss Michelle? So we don't ever get to this bench riding.
Speaker 3: So the kid from Clemson, the one I was talking about, he's on the bench because I haven't officially met him yet. We just talked on I G that's it.
Speaker 2: Is he catfish? No?
Speaker 1: Definitely not. He's never been catfish never never swear to God never.
Speaker 2: I don't think you would. I just I was thinking in my head highly I was thinking him, like how funny would that be? Like you know what I mean? Oh no, he's.
Speaker 1: Verified, I know, legit. But yeah, he's cute.
Speaker 2: I haven't met him. He's scared, is he? Like? No?
Speaker 1: Just timing's never Like he's in Fort Lauderdale right now.
Speaker 2: The tinder swindler.
Speaker 1: No girl, how dumb are those women?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Oh my enemies are after me, send me twenty five thousand. I'd be like, yeah, good luck, bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my enemies are after me too, call the fucking irs and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was dumb.
Speaker 3: I would never I'm like, no, the most you'll get from me is maybe I'll help you with a cell phone bill.
Speaker 2: How funny? What did you think about? Have you seen the Playboy a documentary that sound oh a little bit? Yeah? Are you familiar with any of the playboar world or did you have a little.
Speaker 3: Bit You know, I went to one Playboy party when I first got in the business that I got invited to, and you know, I got in the.
Speaker 1: Business when I was twenty one. I was super excited.
Speaker 3: And I can't remember exactly how old I was, but you know, I was like, oh my god, I'm getting invited to the Playboy Mansion.
Speaker 1: This is amazing.
Speaker 3: And I went, and of course, the first thing, I was like, I want to go to the grotto, and I wanted to go to the game room, and I wanted to meet Kendra, and I got to do all of those. But I didn't realize that it was some party for a bunch of like multi millionaires that were auctioning off their ferraris and all this stuff for charity.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of the porn girls that they.
Speaker 3: Brought in were turning tricks, and I like, you know, I had just moved out to LA from Virginia, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: I'moulna talking for turning tricks. For those of you out there, I don't know what turning tricks are. That means they were doing sexual activities for money, and somewhere in that house, as the documentary says, it was documented yea have yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was just kind of like I didn't know what escorting any of that stuff was. I was kind of like, I was like, holy shit, this is crazy. And so I remember like towards the end of the party, like it was fun at first, Like I met.
Speaker 2: Kendrick opposition you to get to those things too, because you were a porn star.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, they.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, did they offer you amount of money or were you just like they didn't come and approach you because they were afraid of your.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, they they approached me. And I think it was just kind of like.
Speaker 2: And who is just the party? Are like half himself?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, like all the rich men that were there for this big charity auction and I was just like, oh my god, like absolutely not. And I remember one of the bartenders that was working the event grabbed me and tried bringing me in the bathroom and I pushed him and I.
Speaker 1: Was like hell no, like get the fuck away from me. And that was when I left. And it just after that.
Speaker 3: Like the stories I heard, it was just a complete shit show. But the thing that they didn't show on the Girl's next Door is in that game room, they have bedrooms behind that. In the game room, we're like.
Speaker 1: The pinball machine and all that shit is, and that's.
Speaker 3: Where all the girls were going to like turn tricks or do sexual activities for money.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it was pretty crazy. That was very surreal.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I just I don't like a victim shame. I mean, I'm sure that there's lots of true stuff that did come out of there, and you know, the stuff that the women were saying.
Speaker 1: So I can just share my experience and that's it for sure.
Speaker 2: I think that. I mean, everybody has diferent experiences and also different like things. That's why it's like it's it's crazy to see those things, and as a woman, I and also women in the adult industry, and not that they were, but in a very same kind of light of things. I don't not believe any of it. It's just also to some things that you're just not privy to because either that they either again, like I said, like for me, I feel like I'm too much of like a liability or whatever, like I never went to those parties. I never was whatever. Also was you know, early on married in the industry too, like you know, things that would have probably happened with certain people that are more vulnerable, but those times maybe who knows, I don't know, ye, you know. And so again, and I had Tasha on the show, and she loved about, you know, the whole playboy experience and that was like her dream of the other things. So she never had that experience either. So it's again it's one of those things that I don't think that didn't happen. I think that a lot of things happen under our noses that we don't realize things happen. Sure you said, even the turning tricks of whatever. It's not like that didn't happen an exactly. So it's like those things are obviously privy and it's just like anywhere else. But because it's the Playwright Mansion, now you have bigger names. Now you have bigger things. Now you have bigger pots to deal.
Speaker 3: With, right, you know, especially when you're having an adan at the Playboy Mansion.
Speaker 1: I mean it was insane.
Speaker 3: So it was it was cool to see the mansion to like meet Kendra, like I was like twenty one, twenty two, Like it.
Speaker 1: Was cool, But then I was like, all right, see you later.
Speaker 2: For me, I always just heard that after because I was in relationships of that, so I heard girls always the bad stories of not that it was anything crazy particular to them, but the like groping, the this of how yeah, it was just like you were almost like meat that I just stayed away from parties like that, and I just wasn't it wasn't my thing. Like I'm very like I love being a sexual, dominant, alpha female in this industry, but I am not a piece of meat, and I have like I have boundaries and I have levels and it should be respected. And that's in those things. It's like you just didn't know if it would happen or it wouldn't that You're just like, I'm not taking the chance. I'm I'm good here, I'm good and do all this now that we got off, try but all right, next card ooh Asa diamonds. It's a spicy question. Spicy what's the most embarrassing moment sexually that's happened to you on set?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: On set or your personal life? Whichever one is you know more embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Whateveryone is more embarrassing?
Speaker 2: What did she want to tell and share?
Speaker 3: Day?
Speaker 1: For truth, I'm trying to think of a good.
Speaker 2: One she should be making. Shall be like, hey, let me just tell she ain't gonna know anyways, Yes, I'm gonna know.
Speaker 1: Try to think of like what I would want to like share with the world.
Speaker 2: You should share with us something private talk. I hope you are enjoying this episode. Did you subscribe and meet and comment down below? Because mister Shechelle Ryan is telling us some intimate things. She tell us some great little stories, and she's gonna tell us more. So what is it most embarrassing things sexually? Oh?
Speaker 3: Probably when I was shooting my first girl Girl, anal scene with Phoenix Murney for Brassers, I was so paranoid of anything bad ever happening. From what we were talking about earlier, I didn't eat for probably like three and a half days.
Speaker 2: And yeah, oh oh girl.
Speaker 1: But all I ate was gummy bears and it's sugar. So it's like, why did.
Speaker 2: They say to do that?
Speaker 1: Because it just it keeps your sugar high.
Speaker 2: Hi, but it's not going through your body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's like you're not gonna like, yeah, go to the bathroom. But then like sometimes if you eat so many, like a gummy like or a jelly will come out.
Speaker 2: O that happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all I came out was a little jelly or they'll Somebody was telling me it could have been mucus from like your intestines, but I was like, oh, I ate like a three pound bag of gummy bears in three days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that could be. It could be a combination. Yeah. Yeah, not good.
Speaker 3: It's too much work to do all of that for a scene. I'm like, you know what, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Like some women just love anal, I'm like, I'm not one of them.
Speaker 2: The longest you've ever gone without sex.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've gone a while a while, maybe like a couple of months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, a couple of months. Last time you've ever had sex? The next I love how your head I did?
Speaker 3: Oh god, maybe like two years yeah, two years ago? Okay, yeah, we were working on things, but he was still my ex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like two years cut or uncut? Ooh uncut?
Speaker 2: Lights on or lights off, m lights off? Lingerie or naked lingerie. Always called someone the wrong name during sex.
Speaker 1: Oh, I never do that.
Speaker 3: I know to call him baby, sweetie, honey, boo, that's my girl.
Speaker 1: I don't do any names.
Speaker 3: Girl, I got a start five. I can't be shouting out names most likely to be the wrong one.
Speaker 2: Okay. The last card is Ace of Hearts, which is a romantic question. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Speaker 3: Ooh gosh, there's lots of things that I could pick.
Speaker 2: Good. One of our special listeners out there after dark? What happened?
Speaker 3: Probably my I was really close with my grandfather growing up, and he passed away when my ex and I were together, and he got a bunch of like really old photos of my grandpa when he was in the war, and a lot of like his medals and stuff like that that he won in World War Two, and made like this really nice collajh and surprised me with it, And I mean you went very because he knew how much. Like if you go in my house now, I mean there's photos of my grandfather everywhere, I mean just my own. But for him to go to that length and make that, I mean it was just yeah, yeah, super sweet, super sweet.
Speaker 2: Ever had sex on the beach you live in Florida?
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, I haven't fucked on the beach yet.
Speaker 2: Is that something that you see in your future? No?
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 3: I've done it in the past when I lived in Virginia and it's like sand and all that shit gets up in there.
Speaker 1: And I don't know. Yeah, definitely not for me.
Speaker 2: So what's a romantic tradition? You dislike that?
Speaker 1: What everybody's like Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: You're not a big Valentine's namer, No, like you should show love every single day, Like I don't need you to take me out on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so tacky, so dumb.
Speaker 2: What's the dumbest thing you've ever done to get somebody's attention?
Speaker 3: Oh? Fuck, dumbest thing I've ever done to get something. I've done a lot of dumb shit name girl. Oh god, oh, I hooked up with this one player on a team that will remain anonymous, just to get back at another player because I knew it was all going to get back to him.
Speaker 1: That was pretty stupid. I could have done something out.
Speaker 2: Did it get his attention?
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Did he say something mean to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was pretty Did you feel satisfied? Yeah, I was very satisfied.
Speaker 2: Job well done.
Speaker 3: Yes, JO patted my own self on the backs because the best thing was is that I made sure that I did it out in Vegas where all the sports gossip sites were going to pick it up.
Speaker 1: Of course you saw it, and I loved it.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, yeah, look at you. You're getting back.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh girl, my wheels were turning too.
Speaker 2: So what is a deal breaker for you in a relationship?
Speaker 1: A deal break?
Speaker 2: Now, you're single right now, but if like in a relationship, if it's past whatever, what is something a boundary that you could just not get over at all?
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to because I feel like now like there's not much that I would allow in. I wouldn't date a guy that's like a super huge porn fan I mean if he's like whacking off.
Speaker 2: To is that a deal breaker?
Speaker 3: If he like knew him by name and was like, cause all guys watch porn. But if he's a super super creeper like fanboy, then I'm like, all right, you're out, Like that's just not gonna work.
Speaker 1: I don't know a deal breaker, Yeah, that'd probably be it. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to like a super fan boy to be in a relationship with. If I'm just looking up and it's like, you know, these twenty year olds, they all watch porn.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like whatever in the relationship with you do And if you're obviously doing being active and porn, do you care that they're being active as well? Or is that a deal breaker?
Speaker 1: Oh that's a deal breaker.
Speaker 2: I mean things like that, like once you're in that when you're vetting them, but once you're in the relationship, what is a relationship deal breaker for you? Could they equally? Because I have myself, people are like, oh, but you do it, so why is it a big deal? I'm like, no, then if that's what you wanted, then we established that in the beginning. Yeah, But some people are okay with it. No, I aren't.
Speaker 3: I'm like, when it comes time, I just am all about a monogamous relationship. Yeah, And I wouldn't allow anybody that's a huge.
Speaker 1: You know, like porn fan anything like that.
Speaker 3: No partiers, Like I'm over the whole club thing and all that stuff if they don't have a job. Oh no, If I'm hustling, you're hustling just doing it have TLC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, you are hustling just as hard.
Speaker 3: And you know what, Like I've always said, like I don't care what you do, like, as long as you wake up every single day, I don't care if you're an electrician, if you're out there hustling ambition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you know what, I applaud that, and I like normal guys with normal jobs, like a real estate agent, whatever you are, Like, I love that. Sure you're out there for a Yeah, I appreciate that hustle. But when I'm ready, I'm gonna get on mac dot com