Speaker 1: About time we had another special edition. Hey, this is your host, Cliff Dunning of Earth Ancients, and this week we are focusing on the planet Mars. As you know, if you've been following the podcast for a while now, you know that I'm an advocate of archaeological ruins on the planet Mars, which means at some point in the past the planet had a population, had a civilization. And we're not, you know, guessing, we're not suggesting this is, you know, the way it is. We've had real science. We've had planetary scientists here, We've had image specialists, and we've had research investigators, some who have spent portions of their entire lives studying the planet Mars and making determinations that not only are there archaeological ruins, there could be a partial atmosphere that supports life. Now, when we say things like this, when we present this material, it runs in the face of what's being presented now by NASA, which is looking for microbes, spending billions of dollars with these rovers, and rovers have cameras on them, they have other scientific equipment for testing, and NASA would like us to believe that there's nothing on Mars other than the remains of a very rudimentary microbe life, single cell organisms that lived on the surface or in what was water at one time. And you know, that's fine for that scenario, But the truth of the man is they've known that there are ruins on Mars. When they launched the Viking satellite program, they imaged a variety of areas, and they continue to image areas that show that there are not only temples, pyramids and unusual large reliefs. And when I say unusual, some of these release are miles across by miles long, and it also looks like that they were built for to be observed from outside of the atmosphere of the planet. But there's a lot that we have discovered since we began reporting on Mars. We've had doctor John Brandenberg on there, who wrote a book called Death on Mars, who believes that there were a number of nuclear wars on the planet, one that may have destroyed the atmosphere and eventually killed off the remaining life. And today we are presenting another look at the planet with an image specialist has done extensive imagery of Sidonia where this face is, but has also reported back that the evidence that we have discovered is being manipulated by NASA. And what that means is, as they continue to image the planet Mars, they are altering the feed so that when the public looks at this imagery, what they're getting is modifications, areas that are completely wided out or removed, and distortions. Now, why would they distort images? Why don't they just come clean and show us what they have found on the planet. Well, remember, in nineteen sixty, NASA, as it was becoming NASA, actually it was still the Department of Defense, but NASA was in place, requisitioned a study by the Brookies Institute of the United States asking what would happen if the public was told that there's evidence of an alien civilization on the planet Mars. And what came back to them was a document, And remember this is nineteen sixty, over sixty years ago. The document came back and revealed that, according to their analysis, the Americans or the planet Earth as a whole, would be traumatized, religions being affected, people committing suicide, institutions failing, people losing faith not only in the church but in the institutions of government. And to this day they still adhere to that outdated document and what we are getting is heavy, heavy censoring. And I've mentioned a little bit about the censoring of imagery, but even in the face of likely skeleton remains, archaeological ruins and great evidence of civilization on the planet, they still prefer to keep this from us. Now. I have mentioned this very very quite recently, that this discovery of an alien civilization is part of our destiny, part of our evolution. And when we discover and when it is released to us that there is a civilization or there was a civilization on Mars, we immediately evolve where we understand that we're not the only ones in our cosmos. The big lie is over. And it also allows us to consider other civilizations, living civilizations, which also brings up the question of uapiece unidentified unidentified aerial phenomenon, which is used to be UFOs unidentified flying objects. Who's behind those crafts? Why are those civilizations observing us? And this is typically outside of the United States. When these crafts land and the beings inside them come out and communicate, that's a whole different animal, a whole different story, a whole different level of awareness that we need to understand. And it's my belief that when we become more comfortable that we're not the only ones in our cosmos in the universe, it's a growth it's a huge growth factor. It's an important, needed, and beneficial growth factor. So this is why when we start with an ancient civilization, it's not such a traumatic situation. It's not such a traumatic bit of news. Now, one of the things I've run across with a lot of my listeners and a lot of people on our social media is people deny and are afraid to know that there's a there are ruins of a civilization on Mars. Not only are they fearful, they're angry because possibly it changes the perception of their life. Or more importantly, they don't want to know that. They want to continue thinking that we are the only beings in our cosmos and there's nothing else. Well, that's just not right. That's not right at all. And our ancestors knew that, and we need to know that because we need to move beyond our current paradigm into the next dimension, into the next century as space travelers, and when you're a space traveler, you're going to run into other civilizations. And this is what this is why Mars is an important first step into our evolution. So today's program is the Face on Mars beyond mere tricks of light and shadow, and my guest is image specialist Gary Legier. Discovery New Artifacts is very exciting. And there's a new museum in Cairo, of all places, that has just opened. It's the Grand Egyptian Museum. I've been waiting almost eight years for it to open, and let me tell you, the statuary by itself is worth the price of admission. We're talking over one hundred thousand artifacts on display from all parts of Egypt. And this is a fabulous museum. This is cliff from Earth Ancients and our seventh annual Grand Egyptian Tour is April twenty eight through May tenth. We have a handful of seats left. Come out and join us. It is going to be an amazing tour take in all things ancient Egypt. We are gonna see the megalists. We're gonna go to places that are off the beaten paths to see huge statuary, temples and even the pyramids. For all the details, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward slash Tours and you will see not only the itinerary, but some of the fabulous hotels and other sites that we will visit. This is not to be missed. April twenty eight through May tenth. Come out and join me. For more information, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward slash Tours. It's been a while since we've talked about Mars. Mars is one of my favorite topics, simply because there's great evidence of archaeological ruins, there is evidence of in some places, active life, and as we'll hear today, what we're hearing from NASA is just not only faults, but it's deceiving and it's just sad that we have to deal with this professional organization who is not necessarily well. I guess you could say they are lying to us because we're not getting the real story. My returning guests is Gary Lazier. We've had Gary on the program a few times in the past, but he is presenting a new book. It's called The Face on Mars Beyond Mere Tricks of Light and Shadow.
Speaker 2: The Faces of Mars.
Speaker 1: Oh, sorry about what I say, Okay, The Faces of Mars Beyond the Yeah, beyond mere Tricks of Light and Shadow. Gary is known as the Mars revealer. This is that's his tag name, and for years he would not give his real name because he felt uncomfortable about divulging this material. And I gotta say this about Gary. He is a top notch image specialist in the same kind of quantities and quality that we get from Mark and other people that we have on the show. So Hey, Mark, Carlotto is the one we've had on the show before. So hey, Gary, Welcome to Earth Ancients, and congratulations on this book.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. It's a little slow going because you know, I just wanted to put this thing together. Well what I felt was the time for me to do so, because Cliff, as you know, it's been over twenty years since we even had any real serious look and study and book about it. The last ones well, you know, you mentioned doctor Carlotto. He had the case for the face etc. That was more than twenty years. Richard Hogland, the Monuments of Mars that was more than twenty years, and some other people that would you know, touch base on the face and stuff, but no stronger, no stronger case than Hogland's and with the compiled help he had with that again, Carloto, Brandon Burgo of this that would have done that subject was more than twenty years. So you know, we've had a lot of things happen and a lot of data that we have gained and garnered over that time until now. Because remember back then, as big as controversies and fanfare and whatnot, it was only due to a simple minimal amount of imagery they had access at that time, mainly the Viking data and the Global Surveyor was just coming into play, and no real efforts since then. Really Hoakland, you know, would put out on the Enterprise mission a lot of good articles about the face at that time, still challenging NASA, but no further books or efforts of that type of caliber which laid out as you know, a lot of information, right, scientific information from those fields of science. So but I came at it like, well, you know, you know, doing the more revelation. You know, I've been connected to many of these individuals, some have become friends and stuff and whatnot and colleagues. But to me, that's not the issue. The issue is the data, and the data is what counts because over the years up until now, since those books were written, we have multiple sources and multiple imagery showing that this thing not only never disappeared according to the NASA's original life from Viking that was, you know, gone a few hours later, it's still there in every single image. We have multiple views, multiple spectrums or resolutions also, and the best resolution one that we got up there now is as you know, the Mores reconnaissance orbit has two cameras on it, the high rise camera and also the CTX camera camera, which is abbreviated for context. So the context camera would look down, you know, take its imagery and then that's why they call it context whatever they see in that, and the high rise zooms in on what the context is seeing and it'll do its thing right. So that's good. That's a twofold they should have thought it that long ago, but it is what it is. And over time, you know, we've gotten so many amounts from Mars honesty, even Mars expressed grace less with a couple we'll get into that later.
Speaker 1: I think it's great, though, Gary, that you had doctor John Brandenburg right the forward, because not only does he highlight, it's wonderful because his book and Death on Mars is a nice contribution to the whole Mars mystery. And of course we know that he predicts that it was a thriving planet that was nuked basically in some kind of a war that leveled and destroyed the atmosphere but also likely killed most of the inhabitants on the surface. So that was great that he did that, so wonderful. So let's talk about this. How you open the book. You get into the actual history of earthman's interest in Mars, which I think is great, and talk about your feelings and why you decided to bring that up, because you talk about Kepler and Newton presenting observations of the nearby planetary systems, and that kind of got us interested in local planets, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Yes, especially a personal Loll. You mentioned Kepler, and then they didn't have the advanced telescopic abilities that personval Loll had and others. And when Lowell would look through the camera, I mean the camera the telescope at Mars, he was believing he was seeing patterns, which is really there. Scientists officials would like to say, oh, those are just artifacts from the air and the camera lens. That's not true, but he would term them because how they look geometrically. Did multiple drawings of that mapping the planet over time to each observation that he was able to get good glimpses of it, he would draw it out, and it looked like geometric network patterns, which he believed, or canals for a dying civilization, for which with seasonal changes or periodic planetary changes, the waters collected at the top and south at the north and south would as they melt, they would fill in and irrigate through this canal network of which he believed those lines represent. Now, because being so far away, yeah, it would be common sense to think something like that, But I believe that what he is seeing is actually the geometric sculpting of the entire planet. I'd come across with a different tooth in this too. Get ready, everybody, eke. I believe that Mars, as crazy as it sounds, has been artistically vaulted on an entire planetary scale before the whoopie doos, which means cataclysmic events, natural or otherwise, it.
Speaker 1: Was artistically sculpted. Gary, Are you seeing which I have seen, that the civilization purposely went out and created these giant relief sculptures and images that you can only see from the atmosphere, or are you seeing something else?
Speaker 2: Well you could, well you would be able to see it from afar obviously, but that not just certain structures that were sculpted or whatnot, but the entire planetary surface has its own grids and lines. In the way of the mastery artists on with the ability to sculpt the planetary surface literally and whether it's rock utilizing, what metal utilizing, potentially lie beings on the surface to come in and also do things after the main cutting has been done. It's really an amazing deald In theory when you consider the things of what we're gonna look at, and when we detail of the face itself, because the face is artistically sculpted. It's not eroded, it's not collapsed, it's not created by windblown sheep and none of that. The whole thing has artistry, ornate artistry which not only makes the face, but the area aren't around the face, and continuing on and on and on. Now do they happen to use natural features in order to do some of this sculpting. That's possible. I don't know much. We need boots on the ground to really determine these things. But like you said, a lot as crazy as this theory of mind sounds. I doubt they would be looking for that right away, though I do predict they'll be able to see that upon going there, because there's no softening or obfuscation that could be done. And I believe each member that goes would have to be breathed because you don't want to have a lot of heart attacks before you get there of what there they expect.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that your belief is that the planet's surface has been archa architecturally engineered.
Speaker 2: And archaeologically that falls in but both hands, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: And you do you say that because of the Sidonia region or are you talking about just everything that you see that this image that is available to you has a part of.
Speaker 2: The picture, part of the bigger picture, correct, part of the bigger picture worldwide? So like not only is where it started for me obviously with the face in ninety eight and when I came to see it and I was like, you know, this doesn't make sense because the art continues on, it continues on into the surrounding areas where my my processing skills will null and void. Really, back then I was going off of whatever NASA, and now I produce views which we'll get into later that showed a detail of what I would see near the face originally from ninety eight onward. That the details continue on the surface artistically, not like as a chaot chaotic, unnatural looking thing, but the lines geometries. Think of like remember Charlotte's web. Think think of a Charlotte Web type character that's able to do mastery beautiful ordinate images and their webs, and then an image within an image, whether the image as they overlay with different things and at different times and maybe angles of the sun or times of the seasons or times of the year, various details can peek through from various levels. Does that make sense. It's really extreme, And I know we don't have to go on that tangent, but I just want to throw that out there because this is what they're really seeing. And so for after all this time, nothing has just proven my crazy claim, if anything is. But I accept that people find that hard to accept and see. But that's okay. In time and as my skills get better to reveal these details on these service in these images than the more clarity that they like to provide for us, it will become known. And as you mentioned, Sidonia and how NASA really loves to steer clear from this place as much as possible, even answering about it. They're not allowed to talk about it. They're not allowed to even mention that there's any hints of artificiality or extraterrestrial intelligence. And this goes back to the original story of when it was discovered. Many like Hogland presented in his book how it was like Tobias Ow and naming it head. Oh my god, look at that. But that's also a cover story from a source I cannot name who had told me that how we really got the original image of the face of why we even get to see it now is because the Soviets back then, in the Viking days, we were still in the Cold War, remember yeah, and they were breaches, you know, they were in like you know, Colonel Corso Stephen said they had to have a nut file compartmentalized places because they were really probing not just for our you know, Cold War issues of trying to find about weapons and stuff. They really wanted to know about Roswell and they really were interested in Mars so some So the long story short there of what I was told again by an unnamed person that the Soviets back then had received the xerox picture of what they had found, the face, and they touted it around the world.
Speaker 1: So NASA had a couple with something also the Russians out of them huh wow.
Speaker 2: Well right, And but that made it also the other nations that hey, where there's something really on Mars. And that's why I believe in time deals had to have been made of something for the US to help them and which may be a good thing anyway, to help them be able to get there to study it themselves. And what has happened since then you have international space agencies of Mars, even existential enemies at Mars making progress, making a space a place that's obviously a war fighting domain potentially as well as a place to be able to not just change the nation, but to change the world and or to control the world.
Speaker 1: So let's talk a little bit about some of the early parts of this book. I want you to talk about Percival and Lows Mars Canals. Now he made this. He was using what we would consider a rudimentary telescope, but he made some fairly significant discoveries that turned out to be false because he was kind of embellishing on what he saw, but you mentioned that the canals. Did he find anything else of significance?
Speaker 2: Well, he again, he seized because of how the geometry would look at whatnot they would he would obviously there was a striving civilization, but it was dying. Because he would also notice a lot of dust storms. So he can see, in his opinion, building a civilization around because of the canals that it's a it's a very rough place. It had, it had some whoop de deus, and it made a struggle to survive. Now, there was a movie Cliff and I have it on one of my YouTube channels I can't access anymore with millions of us. Surprisingly, from nineteen fifty two it had Peter Graves called Planet Mars. Wait, red Planet Mars or Planet Mars. I think it was red Planet Mars, but either way, isn't it. At the beginning it was like they're observing Mars and it would show the ice caps at the top and the canals, and then as the water melted, then it was black and white. Now mind you, but you could tell in the canals. He's like, well, now they're shiny. Why is it shiny? Well, because it are melting water. Therefore, the sun's reflections. And again that was built on what was theorized and pretty much accepted as the most possible means, based on, like you said, the limitations of lulls observations to build and theorize the civilization around them. That made that feasible. But the mariner, you know, probes obviously shot that down in a lot. But I'm sure that they see what I described, that those patterns didn't go away. They're part of a much bigger, artistical, ornate network that they will never want to admit. And the cliff I told others there too of a time that if NASA is speeding the mare is after all them months, I'm sure they must have a camera facing forward because as they record all that data, they could even speed it up so they would see those patterns. But as you're going there, the patterns would be changing, they would shifting. As it gets bigger and bigger, you would still see the patterns changing and shifting. And that's the theory. Again, I can't prove it, but if I'm NASA's sign, if I thought of it, you know, that would be great to study those canals and learn that they're not only not canals they had to come up with another excuse. Oh, you see, it just looks like a moon or whatever. You know, there was totally distrust. But yet if they were looking for that real question by doing what I said, they would see Oh and we could never let no one know this. It's a little intelligent. They would see that the planet was sculted. Even with its bombardments and issues that have happened over the years, you still have the main artistical imprint in its foundations. Does that make sense? Yea.
Speaker 1: So it's funny because you have you have Loll ushering in our interest in space, and you say, which I thought was interesting that Loll inspired guard who developed the liquid fuel for early rockets. So talk about the progression from uh, looking at Mars to having an interest in becoming space adventurers.
Speaker 2: Well, well, again this goes back to the heart of the matter of even the issue of the book of why I brought that all up, because if you look at Lowell's finding and then how this before we even went to space orbit, let alone Mars. This were talked about the twenties, thirties, forties. Well, well, they finally sent something up in the sixties, right to go to Mars, the Mariner missions, so you had a quite a few decades there to build up this this societal concept of what the potentially expect from Mars is fascinating, right, and the are we alone question, you know, was bound and it was pretty much accepted. And when you know, they were many people were disillusioned and hurt because when they said at the Mariner that there was nothing there. But it was always a goal to go to Mars. I don't think just because of Lowell's findings. I've also put in the book about Nicola Tesla with the recorded the recording and the receiving of messages, he believes he was communicating with Mars. So there's a lot of factors. And because of those decades of Lowell in the societal mindset what to expect, obviously the government had interests to go check it out, you know, so that was going to be on the board, uh to look at.
Speaker 1: But it is because Gary talk real briefly about what Tesla UH found. He he was testing some uh what it was very early WiFi, and he got some was it messages or more like signals from what he thought was Mars.
Speaker 2: Well, it's even better than that. Hold on. Sorry, he's even better than that clip and everyone else because he actually claimed he was communicating, that there was communicat. Now over the years people have said, well, he was contacting and connecting with the Black Night satellite. That's another subject for something else obviously relatable potentially thereof might know to history or might not not just a passers but of Mars. But he claimed that he was receiving the signals from Mars and stuff, and that even by the electrical experiments he was doing, he was proposing that we could also use that to send craft to Mars womb by jettison using that worldwide and maybe maybe you could, maybe you could, and you know, we have a dismantled, degradated system of what Tesla was actually doing that was perfected in the past. I mean, you're the pyramid man. I think certainly you could have stoot and a tune to well, if what he was doing in the pyramids maybe connected to something like that, the volume of power may be big enough to actually send craft to Mars or beyond. You're talking pyramids on other planets.
Speaker 1: You're talking about warren Cliffe Tower that he built.
Speaker 2: Right, But but that's like you know, some people say that the pyramids have a concepts of that mind, but it would be an obvious and much larger magnitude. Uh, and capability you know, that reach out into the heavens, you know, not just given power from the ether of the earth, you know, to the earth. And uh, it's so it's incredible. But he actually believe he was communicating with the Martians. I haven't read too much on what was actually stated in those communications. Uh, but the government may know, you know, they everyone, you know, John Trump, they all grabbed that stuff up. Hopefully that's a blessing. We'll find out how Cliff. But uh, because it is something to which we don't have to worry about all these problems. Our fossil fuels and everything creates free energy. But not only free energy, it gives us the energy to thrive and also expand away from Earth. Because these are concepts that could be utilized on multiple planets. Maybe that's why we have pyramids on Mars and supposedly potentially on other places, but Mars is our prime target where we know for sure this pyramidal things, you know, And that gets right into this subject of what this book is stemming forth on regards to the face of Mars. Because from around Tesla's time, he was not the only one receiving communications. There was a professor Todd and Jenkins who also it was like the first fax machine as it was toy'll be able to make a graphic representation of signals that they would receive. They believe that they were receiving signals from space also from what I hear also really about Mars, because Mores was an issue. They knew what Tesla was saying. So they built a thing to receive signals and it would, you know, show its blips and dots and maybe in time someone learning to decode and understand what all that represents, you know, But that was the first early stages, and at the time it was best then to do so because the world was not that filled with radio static and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But they stop you for a minute, Gary, you're talking about in nineteen twenty four Jenkins developed the radio camera, which I never heard of before, and he actually was able to trace the patterns of these signals, and you come up with a theory that he actually found an early face or something. Talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, and matter of fact, as I do, maybe I could find a picture of it for you. Yes, I'll try now as he now to understand this and to appreciate what you just said. They needed radio silence, all right, So there was times of the year and they would even had the governments, the US government made sure that there was radio silence for a few minutes, not just in this country but around the world when they did this experiment and it was receiving signals that I can find it here and in those signals, you know, I'm sure it just to get it more downloaded as data. You know. I'm sure they didn't know how to read it or if it's said anything, but they would look for, you know, obvious patterns and stuff like that like what they do today. Again, they're probably better at it now. Uh, I don't want to dead air. I'm trying to find the thing.
Speaker 1: Is that like an early radio telescope.
Speaker 2: That I believe. So I believe because there wasn't a visual telescope that got them the info. But uh, I put it the information in the book. But yeah, it was more like a radio tele to receive and then uh and then the transcribe what was being uh scene, Now I know I have it here here's the secondary so, and in that it looked like a side profile of a face. Kind of reminds me of the old hit Alfred Hitchcock shows and movies in the past. Remember clip with that that drawing. It kind of looked like that. I'm riding chance. I see this. I know I got it here because I put it in the book. So I keep all my files for the book in the file.
Speaker 3: But h chapter one, right, But yeah, I need to I don't have the book handy on here just to open and go to it.
Speaker 2: I have it here. I have the comparison to like, yeah, let me just open that for a second. I'll find this secondary. I know I got it. I don't know why I'm not saying that I have all images sucked at SO, but sorry for this time. If you had that at all, I apologize, But uh, come on now, I'm determined to find this clip. I didn't think I would need to pull this up. Maybe I should have thought more about it.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, it's it's a it's a rare fine because I had not heard of Jenkins's radio camera, and the imagery was fascinating. I was like blown away that he had actually imaged signals from Mars. So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You In the first part of the book, you also go into the American space program where they launched the Mariner nine in twenty or excuse me, nineteen seventy one, and in those very very rudimentary images we see these huge dust storms.
Speaker 2: Can't hear me now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, I had a little accident in with my mic, so please repeat that, or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, show us those images of Jenkins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's what I'm that's what I'm looking for. I don't know why in my file here there's an image. Wow, it's not supposed to be there. But okay, damn it. You might have to cut out this dead time. Is that a problem. Yeah, don't worry about it. No, just just move on to the.
Speaker 1: Move on to the death storms. Because I've never seen these photographs before, and I didn't realize that, uh, Mariner nine its mission was to image the I mean, there must have been a very rudimentary camera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was like it was analogue like a team basically a ton of a TV camera like, but it would show like the images of what it was able to acquire. It was, you know, very cratered uh, looking like a moon, you know, the moon type thing, and obviously they use that to their advantages. Whatever the things that were really seeing, uh, they're able to stash away and make plans for because NASA does not tell us that it's about what's on Mars. Uh, let alone any potential archaeological implications or handiwork of intelligence. And you know what, I'm really getting frustrated. Now, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: We've got a lot of other things to see. We're gonna take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and will return shortly with my guest today, image specialist Gary Lazier, discussing his due book, The Face on Mars. Will be right back. My guest today is image specialist Gary Lagier, who has written a new book called The Face on Mars. Beyond mere tricks of light and shadow. This is an in depth look at not only the Face on Mars, but the city known as Sidonia and the archaeological ruins that are almost visible to the naked eye. Let's talk about what was the purpose of Mariner nine, because I'm not familiar with the various early missions.
Speaker 2: Well, it was the fly by around a view implanets of our soul system.
Speaker 1: Oh so they actually programmed in a fly by. And was it an orbit too or just a fly by of Mars?
Speaker 2: No, No, it was it was fly by in the orbit the planet. That's why I had limited views on what how many images that it could capture? Obviously, Yeah, I can't believe it. I apologize, clip, but you know what, I can send you images of it later if you want to add that. It don't take too much room.
Speaker 1: We'll put that one into the gallery.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, that'll work. And the picture of Todd and Jenkins. I'll give you the mission. And it's for the life of me, I don't know why it's not here in my file.
Speaker 1: I see not so Mariner nine was a pass by, but what it caught in was enough to inspire them to develop the Viking orbit or the Viking mark. And this is in nineteen seventy five according to your documents. And talk a little bit about what that uncovered, because that's where we get the shocker, which is the face right.
Speaker 2: Uh well indeed, well, yeah, they wanted to send Viking the obviously there was a worthy worthiness and the data that they have acquired to go there, and plus public demand and plus you know, the you know, to be able to get funds. They were a new agency and they had to do start doing exploration missions, which is where you brought up before the call for the show about Brookings and how what Brookings laid out on what how it should be handled, where they specifically mentioned that upon the future excavation uh explorations UH, that they would find alien artifacts on the moon, Mars, and Venus. Those three was specifically mentioned. And that's incredible because that's like, well a knowledge, like well, what would make you think that, well, we could alude back to the Todd and Jenkins whatever they really know, because once that data was acquired, it was taken away. It was the questioned you can understand that. Then we had other hints out a face like the best one is nineteen fifty eight Jack Kirby's comic The Face of Mars. You know where astronauts go there, they land on Mars, they climb in the face. Brennan falls through the eye of the face and he as he's falling, he experiences a virtual holographic history of what went on there beings that were there, a war that was unleashed upon Mars and that they had struck I guess the planet they were at war with, which is what the asteroid belt now, and that those surviving beings came and did to Mars, decimated it. That was really interesting because that's nineteen fifty eight and it's given us potential. You know, that they destroyed the planet. They blew up the planet. Now, whether Mors was a moon of it or not, that might have some differences, but certainly it was a planet much greater size than what Mars is and whatever. It's a bit but people like to say and thing that maybe Mars was once a moon a satellite of this large planet, which you know, our Earth is supposedly the top of If you go, you have people talking about Samerians and Anonochy befores So that's how that ties in.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about the face. This was imaged in nineteen seventy five in the Viking mission image number it's number thirty five A seventy two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I ship screen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, do your thing. Let's take a look at it. And I think it was an innocent reaction that one of the scientists or technicians made at their first view of it, they were like, that's a face. It's like, it's so obvious a face.
Speaker 2: Uh. And it was designed to remember that's the story we were told, Cliff, that's the story that we were told that, like, hey, there's a face. That story came out after it was discovered the Soviets acquired of Zerom stopping show we get around the world to kick Pope NASA kick them in the.
Speaker 1: Butt, oh right, to kind of say, get let the can out of the bag.
Speaker 2: So who it was the overall overwall. There was the first moment even before the Russians acquired that someone, Yeah that's a face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, show us the photo. You got a photo, all right?
Speaker 2: So I don't know if you you see my screen, go ahead, do it all right? That that's the cover of my book everyone, the faces of Mars beyond Me and tricks the light and shadow. Uh? Why you not wait a minute? Whin it moving? I use this program all the time. It's supposed to go to the next image, next image. Okay, what's wrong with this? Sorry, Cliff, this thing is not doing what it's supposed to be doing. Okay, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna unshare, I'm gonna close the program, open it again. Maybe that's an issue. It's a new program, so I but it's it's easier to use feasible for doing shows and such. Open with photos and that's just a simple photo program. All right, got it? All right? Now let me go to share again. So again, sorry for the editing work. When you request for ailing, No, I don't want to have a companion share. Oh all right. Do you see that now?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the cover now, oh there is all right?
Speaker 1: Now is this a Viking image you're showing right now?
Speaker 2: Yes, since you brought up Viking now, the mariners is for all we know, they did not see this supposedly with you know, the I think it was Mariner ten or whatnot, or Mariner seven, Marina nine one of them that got closer and I think orbited or at least they got closer enough to uh take a lot more pictures uh before it left compared to their previous Now, I don't know if they had seen it or not then or anything else really did not scale that would alert it is for what nineteen seventy six missions of the Viking orbitors and landers, there was two missions Viking one Viking two, both orbiters, both had landers, both landed, and two different spots of the planet, which happened to be also the zones where doctor Brandon burg projets that the nukes went off. What a coincidence they go to both sides four thousand miles apart from each other. That makes you really wonder what they knew when Cliff. But anyway, but yes, so this is a frame thirty five A seventy two from the Viking in nineteen seventy six, the famous face.
Speaker 1: On mar Let me just ask you real quickly, Gary, have you enhanced this or reprocessed this at all? Or is this is? I processed it from the raw data?
Speaker 4: Okay, so this will be look you want to see NASAs, it'll be softer, you wouldn't see as much details, and you would see more contrasts, and you know, us obfuscating details for some reason.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, this is uh so to my eye. And I'm not an archaeologist, but I'm kind of a suit I'm kind of an amateur. This this has obvious art archaeological implications. These are yeah, just just I mean, this is the first image. Uh not only is the face humanoid. But you got the DNM pyramid. Obviously they got this pyramid shape, which is huge.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, this thing must be miles across.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's great, like corner to the corner, it's like, uh, two and a half three miles. So we're dealing with a two and a half mile wide, three mile you know, round off a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the engineering, the engineering alone is just mind blowing. How they how they did this. So somebody, somebody begins to adhere to the Brookies Institute document, which is if we reveal information of a dead or loss civilization on Mars, the inhabitants of Earth will lose their mind. There will be mass suicide, churches, religions would fail, and government agencies would collapse. This is I mean, we talk about this ahead of time before we start gary about. We have this big ancient alien movement of everything on Earth that we can't explain as the result of alien intervention. This is more of an ancient alien should be. It should be an ancient alien focus because these are obvious archaeological ruins.
Speaker 2: On an alien world. There you go, ancient aliens from Walnut, So go ahead, and explain what we're looking at here, would you please? So again, this is thirty five a seven and this was what again like a TV camera and analogue camera. I believe they also sent the information back I guess using what is that black white black white, black white? What's what's that? It's on the tip of my tongue binary, you know, in order to for the images and the data to be transposed, and it would be you know, transform into the pictures and the visual data. All right, So I don't know the ins and outs. Again, that's the where the scientists like Arlotto and Oakland, I come up to this book, like you noticed, with a different approach. So, but this is from nineteen seventy sixth of you that has showed us. And to the left of the faces, you know, that's what Oakland and others had so much focus and worked on and on called the city and the city square. And there's the face casting is his shadow? Now this even then because of the shadow, you know, this thing is huge.
Speaker 1: What is the what's the guest mean? On the actual height and width.
Speaker 2: Of one mile and a half long from the top of the forehead, the top of the head to the bottom of the tin of the very structure one and a half miles from left to right. It's one mile. Now look at the shadow. This thing is fifteen hundred feet high, minimum fifteen hundred feet high. So this is not something that could just be blown away by the wind or destroyed. And even in this image clip, I mean, if you can look out, look at the artistic markings of the face, follow it away on the surrounding artscape. That's what I call it. I don't call it the landscape that's not sand. But looking at that, you can see all those like patterns. Do you see that in the image?
Speaker 1: Club I I it's too it's too blurry. It's it's too rudimentary to see any great detail.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, all right, let's say we can help that. Okay, that should be a little better.
Speaker 1: That's a little bit better. But I have to say this, Gary, I want to just make this comment. When we look at this very first image of the face and what we get later from NASA, it's obvious that they are totally suppressing the details of this image. If we could see this with a very good camera, I bet you we'd see a completely different look than what we get in that cat box image.
Speaker 2: Well, well we'll get into that cop box soon, so I'm gonna show that. But yeah, well that point bring up again. But this face, and even for a low resolutions it's detail is good. The details that we have from higher resolution. I mean I've done more than just look at this phase bypasser. I've been studying this phase intently with every new piece of little data, low resolution, high resolution. Everyone observed so I can get back on his study. I've been studying this face, matching up data points. The point you make I have heard before from many, But that's because many people and I'm not saying this to be sarcastic or anything from them not studying it. Does that make sense to really know something every nook and cranny. It's not gonna happen in ten minutes with someone that's not really familiar. But when you study this for so many years and so much time, and then with other image data again from lower resolution, even lower resolution, to what we have here to like you mentioned high rise imagery and stuff like that, these details are there, but I would say more obfuscated now, well, I mean harder to see. They make it harder to see. They try to make it look as natural as possible by so relief, by overcontrasting, so it's harder to bring out details. I'm going to show you some examples of that everybody, because it's the truth. And as far as I see again, I'm not trying to have a big head or nothing. I'm the only one that's been showing the actual relief details on the face and around the face out of pretty amongst all the Mars researchers.
Speaker 1: I have to say this though, I think it's funny that you said the Russians out of the Americans with this, because I don't think we would be allowed to see this face if the Russians hadn't already exposed it. It's exactly creative detail.
Speaker 2: Exactly, it's exactly. It's a perfect humanoid, a guy on a visage. It's it's it's not a row shar test. It's not parabidolia. I got I got babies a year and a half years old, two years old, three face face, and I don't coach them. I'm just doing it in their round. I'll make sure that you know the fact they always look at screens. You don't have to guide them with anything. Face. Oh okay, that's you know, And that's the thing they they they put labels on things to make it like it's it's a detriment our. It's our fault that we see a face. Oh, you're a bad person, not because you know, it just comes naturally. You're a naturally bad person. Because it's a defect that that's making you see a face, you know, I mean, ridiculous assumptions. Is one and most part of the story about how we got that image to the Russians. From the same person. He also told me that if NASA was told they're scientists and everything and they're geologists there and that's all I'll say, were to even hint at an alien intelligence or a face or anything, that not only would they lose their jobs and whatnot, and that NDASA signed NASA would lose their funding. There would be no public NASA this day. That was never changed.
Speaker 1: See if I think, yeah, I think today if they were to say we have found evidence of archaeological civilized ruins on the planet Mars, people would go, let's throw some money at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And that was and that was the goal. That was the goal you mentioned it earlier. Thank you, Cliff for making that point, because that was the goal, you said, like from the era in the decades before we went to space and the Brookings, the need to make Brookings the fascination. They knew that in order to get that space program off the ground, it would get more cars, would get money, and they would get the money. They made a lot of money going. I had doctor guild Livin on my show to Marson revelation a few times in the pass before he died. God rest his soul. We're going to get vindication from yet everybody, I promise, But uh, he even told me it was. It was basically a scam. They put things on there, like the light detection experiments, so they came to him. They blackballed them because it detected life. And never since they had never on any mission since Yeah, and this is his words, have they decided or allowed him to his proposals or anyone's proposals to put on light detection experiments, only experiments and the millions and billions to look for possible signs a possible past life, never to find out to replicate. Now though he said, though you've got both sites of the landers, replicable test showing consists the results indicating positive s lines of life. What more replication would you want? But yes, with better tools and the things that we have now, it makes more sense to reaffirm those experiments. NASA would not do it. The last proposal he had sent to them, they didn't bother open it. They sent it back to him in a cab. Now, how the disgraceful? Now, so they wanted this thing, that's the question. But he told me that it was all about the money. They put these experiments on board, saying, yeah, we're going to look for life. Why Cliff, because they didn't expect the fun I did. They knew that we're not gonna find it. Anyway, let's do this. They wanted it to make it on a bison tental year, which made it even greater. They wanted, you know, during the summer of seventy six, people eating their hot dogs, they only had quarters made the bison tendel will remember that. I mean, you had so many things and tho it Behold, that's the year they get the detections of the radio uh, radioactive isotopes for nuclear weapons that can only come from nuclear weapons or a supernova, which ain't a supernova because mores would there be there'll be no mores to study let alone this can.
Speaker 1: You can you update this image because this is still talking early seventies, but you've enhanced it.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, well I'll move on. Let's see better process view.
Speaker 1: That's that's a little bit better. Still pretty similar, well for.
Speaker 2: For its age. But my point was to bring out details that no one has really focused in on our shown. You know what I mean, and you've seen it. You've seen it, so all right, boom, there you go, good quality, uh, even for them. It brings out a little more detail. Now I want to do this point about the face clip. I'm sorry it in the road, but let me finishes about uh about the gill because we found what that year, the radio isotopic of zen On one twenty xen On one twenty nine, brandon Burg's model and showing nuclear weapons. It found the face. It had a trifecta because then they discovered the life. Boom, that's it. Case closed. They were mad. They were mad that now they knew that more money was coming in. They want these questions solved, and no answeren's Viking. They took so long that they waited until the late nineties to send the Mars Observer, which got what it disappeared at a precisely six pm where it went black everybody. But then they sent Global surveyor basically using the sum of attained the same quality camera except some lowered prices or experiments, and then we got further imageries of Sidonia and everything. None. Now a clip checked this one out. This one is abously.
Speaker 1: Now I've never seen this. Is this your your enhancements or is this the actual?
Speaker 2: And uh, it's my processing from a low resolution Mars Express camera. Now if you notice, we have never seen the face like this again from any NASA image. Correct? Uh, where's the shadow? Where's the shadow? Want to see it? Replicated? Where's the shadow? They never do it? But yet Mars Express gives us an image where the shadow is being seen. Now get this, look at the study. Study it closely. Though it's lower resolution, everyone, that doesn't mean it's not valuable for any data I processes from the raw. So everything you're seeing in this image, there's not a peg artifacts, there's.
Speaker 1: No you see Mars Express, that's the European Space Agency right correct.
Speaker 2: Now, notice the shadow, the shadow is at a different peri. Yeah, almost it's coming into the zone of where this one is. This one's like more at what between four and five five o'clock four and five o'clock pointing to this one, it's more like three point thirty four o'clock. So you know, that's good that no one else And I'm like, damn, it's a shame that someone else has the Uh, the cajone needs to take it more is express. But notice how it's lower resolution.
Speaker 1: You know what I have to say about.
Speaker 2: Casting a shadow. At least we finally have another image from someone that shows what is casting its shadow.
Speaker 1: But what's really startling about this image Gary is and.
Speaker 2: After DNM casting its shadow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's interesting is if we have a camera that can enhance the pixels, it's going to be a devastating image of great design and engineering.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're right, because he what I have there Now, I see it because I'm used to the art. I'm used to I studied this, I know this service. I see it all over right now. There's no image pixelations, no distortions. This is actually in the data. It's just low resolution. It could have been better quality, but it doesn't take away the artscapes. Remember I started focusing on the artscape so that the face sits on. That ultimately led me worldwide to my dairy. Now, this one is the second image of nineteen seventy six that was found by Greg Molinar and T. Pietro Vince d Pietro, remember after thirty five a seventy two, the one with the shadow. They said, oh, they took an image a few hours later. It shows that the face disappeared or so longer there they were lying. They found an image when they looked, were able to look at the time when they did that. This image was taken actually later, I think in the same month or a couple months away. This is title seven. The first one was thirty five. A's orbit thirty five, so this is seventy eight thirteen. This was orbit seventy, so not far away from each other. They were able to image the thing again without the shadow. Yeah, okay, and it looks They found that in an this labeled file. It was label it was placed in a different file and they discovered this which they after themselves. D Pietro Molnar the TNM pyramid, that's how it's named. I'm about to do a video in fact called the Pyramids of Mars King of the Morrison Pyramids, the DNM pyramid. I'll send you a link to that when I'm done with that. But you know, it a cool shape from shading of it, it's pretty wild from a Mars recard.
Speaker 1: What do they suspect that this region they call it the city? But is the thinking that it was a civic area where people met and there was a meeting area in one of these buildings, or what is the general thinking of Sidonia Gary, Oh.
Speaker 2: That we would need to see that area more on focus Back to thirty five a seventy two. Again, there's the DNM pyramid. There's the face now to the left, which seventy eight to thirteen does not have in it is what they called the city. Those features, they are what they called the city. Obviously. The second one booms right out at you as a pyramid, right, it's not a pyramid as we know it. But Martis has bizarre world of various shaped pyramids based in geometry. Everyone says, a pier pyramid, pyramids at four slides. Yeah, but what you know here on earth? But how do you know even here on earth that may be destroyed or somewhere else out there, you can still make pyramids out of various geometrical shapes. Even Carl Sagan said that you look for the geometry. That's how you look for previous civilizations techno signatures. Right, it was Naturing doing this. Well. This was right between the second and under those little cluster of features here that was called the city square, and next to a third it's right right next to a three pronged domus type structure. It's pretty cool with pointing those tips of pointy.
Speaker 1: Have you detected any staircases or interests, entrances or exits out of any of these buildings, not per.
Speaker 2: Se with the resolution we have, but it is possible that there are, I mean, but higher resolution that may show. But again it all depends on the master artist on that did this. But you ask a good question. I'll keep it for future reference to alert you if and when I find it, so you can see that's the city. So did people congregate there? I mean, they ain't it after what they could as we know on earth, this city the city square people. And how if you go from the city square, a little cluster here all the way it goes straight to the face through like the mouth of something connected to it. You know, and there's geometry, cerahedral geometry. Richard Hogland had turned it, and you know you see those mathematical, scientific layouts of many of these structures. I again, I come at it with a different approach to add on to the continued research of where they left off.
Speaker 1: Now, so my question to you now in this refined imagery is we're gonna take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests today, Gary Lazier, presenting information from his new book, The Face on Mars Beyond Mere Tricks of Light and Shadow, will be right back. My guest today is immage specialist Gary Lagier, who has written a new book called The Face on Mars. Gary has been imaging and studying planet Mars for over two decades and has collected the great archive of photographs that you can see in his book, which is now available on Amazon. As an image specialist, have you found symbology what we would consider numbers or anything that's kind of like, hey, this is city X, or this is a this is we want to identify this area for those who are flying over.
Speaker 2: Well, symbology you brought that up and We're gonna look at that this face. There's plenty of that. You notice yourself by looking at it, You yourself said, there's a symbol. What did you see? A hominid humanoid? Is face a face? Right? So now that's why I say this is the greatest techno signature ever discovered. The question of why are we alone or not? Is answered by looking at this. This is why NASA don't want to touch it again. They'll have that funding pulled all back to that original stuff because it's so opten. They had to make such a counter reaction from to make it so obvious that they would mock you, like the UFO crowd mock you, shame you call you names, Well, call me whatever you want, man. But I go by the data and you can see this this symbology boom. There's a little bit better processed image of it. Now go to a more extreme processed image of it, you know, And I'm like, okay, each of these is valuable now because especially for comparative analysis with higher res imagery, I like to try to bring out the details as best as possible, to show the data points. If that makes sense to I can match up with the newer resolutions that might make it harder and to confirm some of the features we see in low resolution. But if you have data points, yes, and you could, that's the confirmation. So that being said, there you go, Cliff, you brought that up, the famous cat box.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's that's an abomination. That's not anything.
Speaker 2: Well, there's reasons for that, not just the quality. It's not. It wasn't just the quality obviously of the crapola. And but the thing is you could tell see still see as high high res. Now I believe they did it on purpose. They did it at a time the whomen they should have been more specific and when they first showed it, oh, it shows that's nothing. It's not a face at all. Why remember when you go into planets at the time when Mar's uh Mars uh not Observer Global Surveyor got there, and what other missions do they go there? And there's a process called aerobraking, and then you look at circles of planet as you gradually lower to the orbit and height above the planet, you want to be in the position in right. So during aerobreaking, almost towards the end, they looked at Siddonia from a side view so far away at an angle to try to use to mislead the public that what they're seeing shows is not a face at all because it looks like crap. Is kind of hard, but be honest, So what you're saying is you see a face even though it looks like crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're desperate to change the narrative from a hominin face to a cat box, which is just a big u uh sandbox with no definition of anything, and uh, thinking that that'll be enough for people to not pay attention anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, right, because people live their lives. They don't expect or encourage people to study the data. It's all take their word for everything. But I don't want.
Speaker 1: To ask you something before we go forward. This is not only detrimental to our evolution because we need to know that we're not the only ones out there. But this is this is uh, it's almost overwhelming and its lack of purposeful clarity. But also when you completely when you decide that you want to deceive the public, deceive them and say there's no life forms there never have been on Mars. That's that's a that's terrible, president, insult of your intelligence and the people that will.
Speaker 2: Say, Okay, well, look how many do to that today?
Speaker 1: I'm always dude, I've always I've always said that if they can clarify it, like if the Chinese were to land on rover on Mars and actually show the true imagery there, or the Russians would say, we're gonna orbit and take images of the Chinese. But the problem I'm saying is that if NASA and the Powers that Be outed, they should not only be immediately removed from their position, but they should face more consequences, perhaps like.
Speaker 2: Those are forms of crimes against humanity in the absence of what you're describing, depriving us of knowledge, depriving us of who we are seeking questions as a whole, and disseminating that information in the public. Now, why did it also look like this cliff? Why did they have to look at it from such a glance from far away at an angle during arobraking, Because there's an issue here the shape. It's the shape of the face itself that gives it away. Why didn't they couldn't they just go over it directly and show us how much crap it looks like? Because it still looks like a face even at this position and what I see, I could still see a mouth, I see an eye, I see a forehead, I see a chim that just looks retarded by because it's not a slant. You know, they don't tell you that. They wanted you to believe this is how it is looking down. Obviously there was an uproar, all right. So there's that. Now there's the there's the what theyugh rectified image of the same image.
Speaker 1: I still think that's been manipulated too much. I don't see.
Speaker 2: Well, it's what to decide, and so it's what to decide. Think of your face. If you want to look on to the side, people might see a part of your cheek. For the other side, depending on the angle you're at. You know what I mean. It was it's therefore it's a shape issue. It's not of just a detail issue. It's a shape issue. They were trying to hide that shape and ocfuscated it by making it look ridiculous. It was even worse than this cliff because you had the scan lines running through it. When they released it, it was even more what's that word contrasted? The white was cut. Where you see whites, you can't see none of the details. I mean, it was worse than this. I'm sparing your people, you know, so, but this is much better version. Okay, but it still looks off they you know, because of the angle. They weren't wanting to really tell people. They wanted you to well, they didn't want you to read. But if you read it and follow the mission and how that image was taken, you'd be like, oh, okay, you know it was way to decide we need more data, That's what we would say, right, Okay, so there you go. We have speeches and it's not to be. It's not to be. I processed this one from the raw data itself, the Saint NASA's image of what they gave you.
Speaker 1: I takes out here. What year was this image taken?
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety eight apri it's still fairly old, okay, well, right, but then this was the first image since nineteen seventy six. Yes, and what the rectified version looks more like the seventy six version than what we've see in here, right, I mean, look how much more detail? Sorry, everyone, look how much more detail there is? And again, the art scape follow the details, the faith, all those little lines follow them all because that's not natural, that's art, that's moornate art. And you could I know that because I literally traced over it. It took me months and months to trace over every nook and cranny of this and then when I seen it to accept it, get beyond my own paradigm shift of what I had to change even as I was doing it. But once it all came in the view, I said that whole thing is artificial, and the art scape set it sits on.
Speaker 1: You can identify it as artificial. But I have to just tell you that it's disappointing.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying that your.
Speaker 1: Work isn't good. Gary, Your work is good. You're a good imager, you're a good enhancer. But it's still compared to the very first series. It's a disappointment because I want to see, well, from the thirty five A seventy two.
Speaker 2: Well, this is my resolution, you can pull more data out of it. I'm just saying in the thirty five A seventy two what you've seen back here already when I showed, that's the most data you can really pull out of that at that resolution of that analog camera at that time. So that believe me, I know, but it's all still worthy for comparative analysis, which is what I had to do in order to really learn to face. It ain't going to come from one image. You got to confirm things that you think, you see, things that are there, and then make it make more sense by continuing study it by the more data we get.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, The European Space Agency took independent images of that face that are much more color. I think they use some kind of specialized camera, and I think even those are better than this, the NASSA version. See this is right now. You show me this right now, I'm like, what's you're comparing them? It's like they're two different images.
Speaker 2: Ah now, well one is the seventy eight thirteen face on the left. That's the Viking phase from the one I showed you without casting that shadow. Now, doctor Carlotto did this to show what I just described to you all on how they took this image of the face to begin with, because it's at a side angle view, and the better to describe that is by doctor Carlotto shifting the view of the Viking phase so you could better understand what I just described that they imaged it out of view, you know what I mean, that's how they took it. They weren't nowhere near overhead. They were way over yonder looking at it. Hey, you know, let's try to make this not look like a face and how people were right over it. Crap, but anyway, but at the Corlado put this best representation together, which is really cool. Now this two years after this escapade, right, two years after, three years after we finally get a with them getting the image right above the face. You know, so this is what it is.
Speaker 1: I still think one I think that that has still been uh uh edited heavily edited by NASA. Number one. Number two is in that first image the well, the design of the eye is much deeper, much more clarified, the nose, the mouth. This is so heavily edited, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well again from various points of view. It's what it falls down to now is if it's the shape of why they wanted to use the shape against us and the declar side of face, why looking at an angle claiming it was above is in order to hide the symbolic because it doesn't just have the horminid side. We're gonna get into that and I'll show you that. But that's jumping ahead. But this was what we got in two thousand and one Space Odyssey. Everything symbolic. Now I had the processes from the raw and I could and I have processed it better. They give it out where the details you see like where are white? You know, it's like more contrasted as hard as it's softened. You don't get the CDR escape around it too well. And if you do, it's it's often it's like it's hard to You got to study it. That's why I said, there's no way to really learn to face or not to face unless you closely study it. You in comparative analysis with multiple other images and uh, in order to confirm that that seventy six face is this face now the most that they have tried to do, Cliff, which we're gonna show. I show that because the busting this is a little bit better processing job. I just wanted to show you the difference.
Speaker 1: Is just ask you real quickly, Gary, when you're processing the raw data, Ah, so you're you're you're clarifying, uh layers, How talk about your process.
Speaker 2: It's funny. It's funny to say that because as I'm processing it I could swear I'm having the like you said, or you brought up layers like I have to get through something that just doesn't seem that natural that I should be able to see and bring out more easily. I have to dig down more, and I could still do that to many of my images, and it still needs that. But I've gotten through a lot of the fluff to get to be able to see the tattoo as it was, to show that, hey, this thing is not natural, This isn't sand and dirt. I don't see any erosion because it's all part of the art. There might be a couple of little crumblies, but this thing is fairly in pressing in shape as well as the art escape as sits on, despite craters here and there. In fact, many craters are also. I questioned it it could be craters at all, because they seem to be fused in the art scapes of or after the accident happened, it was modified again to fit it into the artscapes, which brings implications there too. Someone must have been there to try to do a fix up. I don't know that these are just questions at the top of my head of notes I made I'm just.
Speaker 1: Asking the question as a novice to this whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's the eye.
Speaker 1: Do you think that at some point they'll go, oh, well, our camera wasn't really functioning well. And at some point they'll show a true version of the face and say, ah, now we had the right camera.
Speaker 2: Well that we have that now with Marty's reconnaissance orbiter. But even though they soar from a lot of things and do a lot of things to where if you don't know what you're looking at, it's going to be harder to match up. I know what I'm looking at. I matched up details. I see that face, and no offense to any other researchers. They're limited on how they know the face. They see the math, they see the science, they see geometry. I see the art. As an artist, I see the art, and I've had several tattoo artists. I've helped them to see this too, and it flipped them out. Now, the so, like the eye you mentioned, the eye isn't this feature is not flat everyone. That's what I'm trying to tell you. NASA sorphans is to try to make it look as flat as possible. Therefore, it's a shape issue. That's why they had to look at it at a s form slide angle. Despite the details, the relief, they'll try to off you skates some they want to make try to make this look as flat as natural as possible, and yet it is not as contrere. But uh, the data is out, at least the red data. You can peer through that. But they know many aren't going to do that. Many don't know how to do that, and they make it nearly impossible for anyone to even trying. And you know, but I did. You know I did, And whether I'm.
Speaker 1: Purse or blessing, if they if they're using photoshop and they're photo details, that's a little bit better. If they're photo shopping out.
Speaker 2: Now you see what I'm saying in glyv you just said that's a little better. Now, this is even better what I did here than what they have given out for sure. But I'm just going through like different processes of processing it. That's like the show for detail stages right as an example of what is seen. I make sure the air force is clean. I could bring out more. When I'm at that point, I believe I could, And I go to the next step, which is this to bring out more right, and then I go to the next step, bring out even more and like you just said, that's a little better. It's the same image, but you just said this is a little better. Now. So now these different examples, you get to see the things that NASA is really trying to hide, because why am I doing this? Why is it me that is doing this the show everyone else they should give me the damn job, but they won't. I'm a feeler, you know, But think about it. You bring up very good points and it's very important. That's why over the years, remember all these images we have now with a face Cliff and everyone trip trip a year or two or three or four goes why trip drip drip drip. You know, now the drinds are starting to happen more so. But it's like, that's why it took me twenty years, since two thousand and one, they've released this, since ninety eight when it first started for me now to be able to come up with the idea because I don't see no one else doing it. To compile this book together, utilizing all the images of the face and the various different views and the show what we have now of the face it's basically a compendium of the continued research into the face at a different approach, not like the scientifics of Hoagland, Porlado and all that. They again, they only had a minimal amount of imagery. Think about if they started working with all the modern imagery like I do in this book now to go by to show this is not closed at all. Now, so, like you said, that's two thousand and one. That's a little better. Now here's a Mars odisy view.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, now this is nice. See this has a really well defined.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it helps you can tell the shape to it because of the shadow. There's death. There's death to it. This thing is not flat at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry. Who shot? Is this a European space agency?
Speaker 2: No? This one, this one is of the resolution max resolution of the type of quality resolution of Mars express Mars expresses camera. Well, we'll get into that in a minute. Has stereo stereo camera, not just one lens. It has a stereo camera zooming down and I'll tell you something.
Speaker 1: So here's the question I have for you, is the imager do you think this is? I think it's been manipulated, but not as badly as NASA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this is this is NASA's image. This is from More's honesty.
Speaker 1: But my question to you is based on our early image that they took from that uh Viking image, that Viking photo, how much manipulation you think this is? I think this has had probably i'd say sixty to seventy percent, but they've left a lot of the original uh rendering, carving in text, especially with that eye, that eye giveaway.
Speaker 2: Now let me let me make this point too. This image you see here, NASA did not release it like looking like this. They release it to where basically the whole hominid side of the face is practically over contrasted. I bring out the details even though this is the best mors odyssey of the face we got. That's why it and you're gonna see where I go with it, and that what I compare it to and with excuse me, but notice Cliff why I also want to focus. Remember I said, no other image imagers taking a picture of the face casting a shadow, except mores expressed and a much lower resolution, smaller looking we More's odysty took a great image with the shadow just starting to come off. See got there at the corner. The shadow is just starting to come off. And guess what I did a shape from shading up. Oh I SHOs show you that, damn it. But anyway, uh maybe but anyway, or I might make a video of it, but either way showing that it has contours. You just said that like you're seeing details that other Moras Odyssey images were not really showing you. But also at the same time, this isn't showing some of the details of some of even other these Moras Odyssey images. If because the tricks a light and shadow instead of negative way, it's a positive way because this face was sculpted using the mastery of tricks and light and shadow and of the sun, whether it's position of day and the sky, a position of season, position of epoch forrobably now but uh, it's really incredible. The detail shows. I knew you would focus on the eye, but not only are I notice the mouth. No matter what image they give us, they always want us knowing that people always just focus on the eye and what the mouth. You can even whether you contrast the most, you can't not get rid of the eye or the mouth. So that's why they obviouscate it, which means what. This thing is not flat, That mouth is open, and it's a beautifully sculpted head though, I'll tell you that. I that's genius to show the lid. It's a master of art.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I can tell that. And the thing that's so amazing is that the sheer scale of this thing miles and miles of length. That eye is probably you know, who knows a quarter of a mile long by.
Speaker 2: Well, from the top, from the top to the bottom of the chin is one and a half miles. I mean from left to right it's one mile high. Is bigger, is much bigger than a jet. Let's put that way. A jet is pretty small when and I have an Apple picture in the book comparison how a seven fifty seven jet would look flying over the eye. This thing is huge. So you're right, you know it was meant to be seen. I think that's the point you're trying, really trying to make because it's so pronounced. Now here's Moore's express. Now it's basically the same type of resolution, but there is a stereo camera. But here's one difference. Look at all those details. Remember what I said about seeing the rscapes. Look at this, Look at these details. Look at that. What's NASA's camera missing. I mean I could see the points. I could see that it's there in EU since especially when you learn the service, learn how to see it, learn what you're looking at, and then when you compare it to moors express, it brings it out more moresbout the tattoo. That's so express brings out the tattoo. And ess what do you see? What do you think of the same as compared to honysty.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you it's low res and it's an embarrassment.
Speaker 2: I can't and you can't still see a face.
Speaker 1: I can see the eye of the part of the mouth, but it's it's like, why are they giving us imagery that is childish?
Speaker 2: I guess it's the level of tech they give us. They're not giving us their fullest resis and and everything. We need. Light er on these these will bring out the tattoos all the more. But in order for me, this is.
Speaker 5: How it looks, in order for me to pull out the tattoo sore. So that's the image you started with, Pury What just the image you started with?
Speaker 2: No the nineteen ninety eight pat box image In nineteen ninety eight. No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: The image before this, which is Mar's honesty. Is this the final image or is this cleaned up?
Speaker 2: No? This is processed from the raw that I do myself. When you do the raw of the odysseys, they come in strips. You have to you have to process these strip and then stiff the strips together to make an amiss an image.
Speaker 1: It's still missing a lot of data. It's like, well, you published it, but it's missing a lot they took out and I can.
Speaker 2: Still bring out. I can still bring out more of the relief, but I see it faintly. Once I see it faintly, and I see it in my opinion, it's clean. Until I get another version of something else. I can always go back to this. And as I learned more how to get through these levels, I had to go through this just for you to see the detail you have here, which is the details we see here. Yeah, you know again, it would look even better than this one now, the beauty of it, they're almost a match. And resolution and everything and position of which of what, uh of where the camera took it, but a different time of day. Now here's what I get when I merged the two together. This is what you get when I merged the Mars honesty, this one with this one, we get this one obviously bringing them both together. What is your opinion, Cliff.
Speaker 1: Much better this is on the back, Yeah, you do. This has more dimension, more depth this one has, and.
Speaker 2: Each image being different times in the day, they both add to bring out the details better. So therefore this is an unprecedented unreleased image from anyone though there cause they both come from released images. But when you fuse them together, make sure everything's matched up right, because you don't want it to you know what I mean, everything size right, matched up. We get therefore it's like a new image. But notice it's coming from me and not NASA. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Why The interesting thing about this is that you've done what you could with the data, but it was purpose purposefully edited out in certain areas, so there's there's no detail, Like the mouth is only the upper part of the lip. There's a big, huge space where they want us to believe that there was some damage or something. Likely they just took it out.
Speaker 2: They just it's it's all it's all art carved. There's no damage. It's all art carves. And you know, think giving me everyone of what you will. I know what I'm talking about. I know the face. I'm an expert on the face, so I it feel some people laugh and yeah, yeah, I've been studying this for years and as an artist, every feature that you're seeing is really there the face. This is Artistlary Card. It's not no dunes, no erosion. That's great, not even standing dirt. If anything, this that image should have been your help bring out that heavy metal. Yeah, very cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, keep showing us more you get more evolution of this.
Speaker 2: Oh indeed, all right, So now this is a Moores Reconnaissance Orbiter context image. Now this is the image where beautiful detail. It's lower resolution than More's Global Surveyor, but it's definitely higher resolution than Moore's Express and Moore's odysty. And again, notice how when I fuse them, I only did it enough. I could have done a little better, but I wanted to show what the little shadow coming off from the bottom right. You see that? Yeah, So that's that's why that's there, because in this you obviously don't see it, but here you do. So that's why it's important because you have details being seen here that are not so easily seen in here. But when you merge them, like you said, it changes the perspective and it and it validates what each image actually has to show, like when you say that look that could have been distorted a fake. But when you match images and comparative analysis and especially through overlaying and doing what needs to be done to fuse it correctly, you bring out what each image has the show. I mean, so you might know the better term astronomers call is stacking, you know. But this is more complex than just stacking an image, you know, because you got to match up as much detail as possible to bring out what each image shows. To bring out the details that's really harder to see. So we have a cheat. To me, I call it a cheat in a loophole because now I how to hone in on the details to reveal them.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and will return shortly with my guess Today. Image specialist Gary Lazier discussing his latest book, The Face on Mars, will be right back. I Guess Today is Gary. This year he is at Mars Image Specialist, also known as the Mars Revealer. You can see him on his website Mars revealer dot com, and he has a podcast, Mars Revealer. I think it's funny because as you get better at this, Gary, I think at some point you're gonna show the real original face. You're gonna get a knock on your door.
Speaker 2: Well, extrange things have happened already, but I'm not gonna get into it. A little crazy, you know, your people think I'm more nuts than I him. Now, so this is again, now this was taken this particular image Mars Mars reconnaissance or over of context image we have, Cliff. Now, at this time we have about fifteen the side fifteen or seventeen context image use of the face from various positions you know, natter which means directly overhead off, nator means you know, not overhead, so that could be anywhere, but you know, and different lighting conditions. So this this particular one who was released in twenty twelve. And now this is where photoclinometry, which is what doctor Mercolado uses and knows of and made the shape from shading program. That's a form of photoclinometry. This image out of all the other ones we have except maybe two, which comes to where I call the Goldilocks zone is the only image that gives us a true rendering of the accurate shape of the face. To do correct shape from shading with now, because the thing with shape from shading, it's all on light position. You have to have it and what I call the Goldielock zone light position, even though if it's overhead the sun acts as that Goldilocks position to where you can zoom in on an image and you can see christ detail looks great, But if you run it through shape from shading, it was more ridiculous than Nasaso's why because it's not at the right Goldilocks zone spart. You need the right zone area to get an accurate rendering of anything. The Pyramids of Geeza, the Eiffel Tower, cliftunning looking up at the sky as Google camera looks down on him. What are you doing near that pyramids on? You know what I'm saying. So this is a great detailed image, Nator, pretty much, Nator. Now notice both eyes pulding us the other eye, yeah, the other side and face it has a pupil, I mean, and notice this eye as a pupil. You know that this was centered because it's not just solely one face. You mentioned that earlier about symbology, Well, that's the greatest techno center. It's a symbol. This geometric designing, in this artistic designing, there's weapresent pations of things we're familiar with hominids and what Well, we're gonna look at that soon and get the answer to that. So let's go on. In two thousand and one, with the two thousand and one release, NASA made it. They yeah, using a hit piece release in two thousand and seven, they used the two thousand and one image to make a hit piece once and for all, to put the case of the face to bed. They killed it. They wanted to myrderalize it, and they it was no longer ever officially since two thousand and seven. Did you know this, Cliff and others? It was never officially anymore called officially the Face of Mars. It ended in this hit piece from two thousand and seven, okay, which they used the full face image of two thousand and one as its odyssey to bring that deception to us. Why do I say deceven? Okay, here's two thousand and seven. It gives us something to where people looked at it not a word. Crickets, you said, you gotta be kidding me. This show's not just offfu scation, a deliberate withholding of image data. Because remember, if this is the two thousand and one full face image, how did they release it to us? Did it look like this? In two thousand and one we looked at that image? Did you see it looking like this? Cliff? No, you see it black and white? Yeah, where'd the color image come from? It came out from Graybeard, Mike Maddlon's draw to use it as a hit piece and to tease us, which I'm going to do a data quality act and a foyer. He never released this image in nineteen, I mean in two thousand and one with the black and white version. He did.
Speaker 1: What camera are they using on this?
Speaker 2: This was the Morsel orbiter camera Aboards Global surveyor higher resolution than that Mars Reconnaissance litbit or context camera, but less resolution obviously than the high rise, so it's in between the context and the high rise. The resolution came well, ah, again, affuscation. They do it on purpose. Even with this, No one, Cliff, everyone else, Even though the Mores researchers proved me wrong. No other image This image has never been released by Mike Malon Mailan Space Science Systems until two thousand and seven, would a hit piece along with Moore's Express images, More's Express not saying nothing, then also putting out big release of their site of their More's Express image, Like we just looked at in this hit piece where NASA revealed this color image and no one said anything about it, you know what they're all focused on instead? What oh, before we get there and there's a point he said, look, look, what'd you say that it looks too What would you say, Well, we're exposed there you go, bring out the collar, bring out the detail better. It makes more sense, all right, But balloom does it. They can't have us seeing the face like this? What was just a mountain? It's a massive, it's a hill. It's a even a new a new a new human deficiency. That's hard fault. It's a mimotolith. They don't know what to call this thing. But yet the colors, how do you explain the colors for a hill, a mountain, a massive or anything else. Look at you ornate beauty. It looks metallic. It looks metallic. And if it's metallic, now we know how this thing could survive from a round for maybe a few hundred million years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, this is the first image I've seen that shows it looks like he's wearing a space helmet or some kind because that shade up and then bring that out for you. That forehead line that goes across from one side or the other is so straight. It's a it's a design element.
Speaker 2: It's uncanny, it's it's that's why you know. It falls back to the shape because the features that we're seeing is all part of surface relief. We know, this thing's fifteen hundred foot high, you said at the beginning of the show, as a giant sculpture. There's no greater techno signature anywhere in the Solar system that at least they've allowed us to see of which they so called discovered, than this. And that's why they all steer away from it. Why didn't they send them the rovers here? Think about it now, you people know, think for yourselves, or pack them and smoke them, let the hand of brainwash and go off, and then you'll be like, holy crap, now this is what everyone focused on. Cliff, I'll just do that for that hit piece. According to them, a true shape, a true three D shaping on the face, what it really looks like, and it is ridiculous. People didn't want to even want to notice the color. Again, I'm the only one, the only researcher, not a whole one of the whole team, and we were all connected, no one. They're all focusing on that bump. Oh that bump. Well there is a bump, but it's not where it is and it's not what that represents this image. Remember they used for a hit piece to put it to Bet to kill the discussion officially ever again even being considered being considered or talked about as valid. They made it as like a gravestone and the faces laying down in his gray dead. They killed it and they would yet teasing us. Here's some color data, but U sheep will notice that you'll focus on the gravestone, which is the bump. That's how I come to I know how they think. But notice how soft and everything. But like you said, it doesn't look what was that word again that you use for the color image? It looks on their process or whatever it was you said, it just doesn't look right. Well here it is, and they but yet look in this you can still see colors pinks, purples, you know, but you're like, I got to bring it out more. That's why what I had to do in this obviously, are you saying that it's not easy to do. It's not easy to do.
Speaker 1: And Gary, are you saying that this is a metal uh yes, sculpture or is it not earth?
Speaker 2: It's metallic in my opinion because look at the colors, and I don't know about you. Even though they're approximate colors near near reality, what do I mean by that? Now? When I did make an issue about the color data, I've had other resarchers to say, oh, that's More's expressed color data they put on it because More's a spec release colored data of the face and their version of the face. Also at the same time as it's his piece, Nassa used it, not allowed, not allowed, yes, say to say anything. They just put out their data. Let people download it. There's ZIP and it was all in control of Mike Malon and Nassa. Oh this pro is a face is not a face. Look at it. Look at it. There's a hill. But yet no one's mentioning her color. And someone said it's MOR's express color. I said, no, it's not because you can. First off, I know Mars Global Surveyor and Moore's Express. Mars Express has red, red, blue, green color filters for the camera. Mars Global Surveyor has CMYK. What we're seeing here is from CMYK, not red green blue, And in the CMYK image, you're I was able to various other color images like We're gone, I'm chaos, other areas to bring out the colors. Wow, it made it such a life, such vivid, beautiful compared it was even looking worse than what you see here at least. Yeah, you can see some colors trying to come through, and those images I worked on, but I knew there was there was there because again I focus on relief, and I always said that the colors would help reveal the tattoo. Now, so this is what they gave out as part of the hit piece. It's not a face. Now they say that's the true shape, and many people ever since then believe that is the true shape because why would not. Why look, there's a shape of the first Okay, is it really all right? Well, here's my more better color process view of it. You know, still looks ridiculous, but it looks moreful and making sense. And this does at.
Speaker 1: Least what is there another image of this on another ah, check this out?
Speaker 2: So this is what they release. So now what this iTunes too? On that same hit piece release, they put out a video, just an automation video, no sound, using that full on face image in color as you can see here as title Saydonia mensa the face of Mars two thousand and six Essa at all given and mailis face Sience systems. Yeah, two thousand and six. Well that's when they're more Express image of the face was taken, but they saved it to use out of the public hit piece because they had to work together with NASA dominant and control. That's why I believe More's Express had to be lower resolution too, because without NASA and the US they wouldn't have had a successful mission. So they had a total line. So they were allowed to put that off and not say nothing. But NASA has the dominant. Say so this was two thousand was from a video, So there you go. Boom boom boom. Now that's what they gave a show comparison. Now let's look at the true shape of the face. What they're off you, skating from you all. And what it took me to reveal using real science, using photoclinometry, and what they were using was mola crap pola. And think of it as like a wire frame image, right like like they used it in my computer games not long ago, splash screens. They make the wire frame and splash the image on it. Never mind the details, never mind the relief, but it all becomes part of the wire frame that you have set up for it. Right, So you can morph that thing to look like a pyramid. You can make it look flat, you can make it look like a crater. You put that data on that model, that's gonna be the shape of the true shape. Are you following me so far? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want to see something a different angle of this.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna right now? All right? So here's a better, you know, higher resolution, correct size view of what they gave out that day, And make sure appreche Now why do I say metal? Look here clip, Look between those colors on the sides of the face. Clearly that looks like silvers. Look at the beautiful green one eye, Look at the goals.
Speaker 1: This is hard to conceive of, though, because the thing as you say it is, that would be an unheard of amount of of material. Yeah, I mean that's ridiculous. Look at the mouth. As ridiculous as that looks. It looks red and pink like a whip wood. I said, you can't pick the shit up. Everybody look at it. I was like, okay, very interesting. At least I'm doing my research. In my mind, I know this image is crap.
Speaker 2: I couldn't prove it then, but I knew it because I know the details of the face, and I had a conception already by the details of the face in my mind what the three D shape would potentially look like. Does that make sense now here? It is from the video. Well, I'm gonna show as it turns around in the video. I'm gonna just show you segments now, Cliff. When you see the colorized face up there, do you also see the where it says audio video participants chat. Do you see that? Or no?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: All right, good. I'm only seeing that because that's why I'm moving the image around just in case if you don't see.
Speaker 1: It, I'm lost on this. Where's the eyes?
Speaker 2: The eye is Look to the left where that purple dark corner bends. In look at the eye. You can see the pupil on top of.
Speaker 1: The eye is like, uh oh, I see it, okay, right there it is, so it's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Note how flat it looks. But notice the big bump on the head on the corner of the head. Again, there is a bump, but that's not the bump and it's not represented as what it really is supposed to be in reality as that face structure.
Speaker 1: I think that there there must have been some geological calamities that collapsed part of this face.
Speaker 2: There you go collapse, there's no collapse. There was a collapse, you would have a disruption in the flow of the art.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that these are the tattoo.
Speaker 2: Like let's say you got a tattoo cliff take a knife or some chick grabs or a cap scratches you. You know, then you could tell the distorted collapse of the skiff where it cuts away from the picture. But when if it was collapse, that's what things we would see. We would see chaos, breakage of the art. But there's no breakage of the art.
Speaker 1: Then there's only one conclusion, is not real this has been photo edited.
Speaker 2: That this is the This is from the video. They edited it. They edited it well. That this is a video of what they wanted us the same release day and the hippiece of two thousand and seven, they gave this little video on that release page, which is what Deza scenes from. All I did is bring out the color more. But it looked like this, you know, it looks like what you see on top spinning around. I just did this so it'll make it look at least a little better. You can focus on the details more, and it just makes the ridiculousness stand out even more. Now, Wow, when you considered a true shape, look at the difference on the very What a big difference The work below is you the work below, Well, it's from the processed image from this Yeah, the only image they ever gave us where we could get an accurate shape of the face or shape from shading.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that was.
Speaker 2: Given in twenty twelve. No one noticed it, not even Hobland boy. Maybe they threw it out there. Let's see how deep he goes down the rabbit hole with twenty twelve and NASA conspiracy, they gave us this image. I didn't notice until years later, but it was pretty funny, you know, I had it all this time, but it still until I started in studying photo klonometry and working with shape from shading, shape from shadow, I was able to show science by a scientific program proven by who what better source in doctor Mark Carlatto. Right, So there you go, this is Carlino's program, and with the right image, the right position, we're able to get a correct view. Why at NASA doing that with this? They're deliberately obvious skating to change the shape. Remember why look at it from one distance? Has to be because it a shape they don't want us seeing the face Legler. Even from the slide, people might say they see a mountain, but then they look at it, they're like, you know what that looks like? The sorry profoil of a freaky face. Yeah, and that's what it is. And that's how it really looks. It does not look at all what they tried to pull on us in two thousand and seven. So when Cliff you mentioned earlier about putting someone in handcuffs, get this guy who manipulated this shape and it has real in two thousand and seven, it's what we should be seeing. This is what NASA is really seeing. Oh my God, it is scary. It's too scary. It's too scary. This looks more comfortable. It leaves it to the mind. Well since theys, well, it don't look like a face like that, you know, I mean above maybe I can see somebody like this. But why would NASA alive now? But I'll take their word for it, fools, because look how about it now? Does it break your paradigm? That's a change? And Cliff, would you agree not? At least at least it makes more sense to the details we see from above? And well it makes more sense than this.
Speaker 1: Still pretty wrong. I mean, you play with it so much. You're seeing details that we can't conceive of because.
Speaker 2: You live on this. The details are all there, but it's still very raw details. All those details, the points of interest, like all those spiky points everything. Someone says spiky, Well it's not flat. Someone does a master artist on at work here and they use that for TRASA light in shadow and to make his forms. You could see this in the in the data two dimensionally. Here's the is. I didn't just do this and put it out overnight money for months and confirm that I'm seeing the data points before I said this is it, and believe it or not, there aren't some who aren't vocal. There's one who kind of is vocal, but too afraid to bring it out in the open. And they disagree because they've been too brainwashed by this. And also they really didn't know what they were looking at anyway, no effects, but that's the reality. So you see, that's safe. Here we go. You wanted other views. That's the other side of face. So what you see and look, notice you can still see the pupil in the eye, the open mouth from a side view where side views a concern profile. That's how it looks on this side. Yeah, and obviously it debunks NASA's pretty color view there. Same thing here you could tell WHOA then you're telling me NASA is telling us the truth everything you just said even before the show, Cliff and on it, you were completely right about NASA. They're deliberately going out of their way and that's what it. They said, crimes against humanity. So I support your thesis on that, and I think you should do a paper on that. Cliff, I think us slide on into it. Yeah, because it's a crime against humanity. We all have a right to know. You said to yourself. So but either way either so that's what let's let's continue around other perspective views. Do you do? Uh? Does does Maelan have a.
Speaker 1: Straight shot using this colorized image?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah, right here straight looking down? That was the face. That's this one. That's that one, okay, fun and that's the one from two thousand and one, that's one twelve. But you know we went over it already. So yeah, this, you know, that's from the two thousand and one image that they used from the two thousand and seven at piece and they used what they call the mola data is crap polar. That's why the chapter in the book Richard Oldland was cool and uh provided for me to contribute to the book to describe about that mola crapola how it has not show the real shape or let alone size of the face or any details. You got to get the book The Faces of Mars Beyond Metrix of the Latent Shadow to read it and or go to Enterprise Mission archives as how to make them, uh, how to make them face out of a molar hill? Know how to make a mountain out of a molehill? And he was right, how to make him out and out of a molar hill. Mola crap pola they wanted. They use mola to deceive us, though we cannot give us the true shape or any details as the basis to say, this is the true shape. But you got shape from shadow photoclinometry, something really scientific. Yeah, we get that. Yeah, and we got that right. And now we're spinning it because the animation spins around. I just grab certain frames just spinning around, just to show you example. And compared to how it would look from the real true shape of the face, which one makes it looks like in most sense the one on the bottom, it might be more scary. Throw some nuts, every one, because this is what NASA is really they're looking down at. This is what they're keeping us from. This is why you have international spacecraft that we had to also help get the Mars too, because the cats out of the bag, like Cliffs said, since the Soviets, so there had to be a policy and the means of bringing the world together, not just the US thing. And this one world to order is doomed. Good good, good olding trunk. Keep doing it, you know, won't piss me off.
Speaker 6: All right, So let's let's see here we go now watch this. Yeah, as we spin around as from the chin view. Now, Cliff, do you think at least the bottom might look make look like more sense than how nasaprivise? Yeah, I mean, you know, because now at least we see reasons of the relief that we're able to city two dimensionally. It's actually, like you said, it's been all carved and you can see carved features around the face. They all are escaped like little cells, like like dragon scale was like you know, and then the magnificent geometrical layouts and of the art, the only art.
Speaker 2: It's it's just so encompassing. It's freaky, to be honest, but hey, all the more power. That's why. Don't be a fraid Like my friend doctor John Brandenburg said, well why not because they're long deck. It's like inheritance. We're going to Mars, folks, We're going to Mars and this is what we're gonna see. Do you think that you're gonna see this? Oh, no reason to go there, nothing to see here. Stay away from Slidonia or man, you gotta get me on a rocket like tomorrow. Elon You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I used to think Elon Musk would be the one who would out the government.
Speaker 2: But I think that he's complacent. I don't think, well, he's gotta be he you know, they're they're the ones that are really gonna be funding it. In my opinion, NASA I don't have much respect for anymore. And I mean them as a political agency, not those who have to suffer and go through the deceptions and force people to lie to us and becompliicit. They got to get paid, right, Everyone's got families. It's the organization and what they did to us regards to all this, it's just so embarrassing. But they they're not no longer considered a scientific agency. Not a science agency, never a straight answer. There's so many acronyms, you know that and euphemisms. This stands for when you know, when we're faced with something like this, where it takes someone like me, no matter what you think, Yeah, I studied that. I learned how to do what I need to do to reveal what NASA will not reveal to you. This is the reality, what they're really looking at. You think that if they showed us this in nineteen ninety eight, as I'm showing here now, you know why they didn't want to look down at it, and you know they wanted to try to make it look as smooth as possible. They were trying to adde the shape of the face to make it look as flat as possible.
Speaker 1: Right this get some conclusionary remarks, Gary, give us the last work.
Speaker 2: Look that from the Darius Angeles you we're closing it down. We're closing it down. So again, this is the show what the true science is that NASA's not giving you, and how NASA presents us. But it's still interesting to look at. And as you study this, and who knows, maybe it'll inspire you. What do you think of all this? Do you think your kids have the right to see this? Do you think you want to run next door and you know, go stamp your neighbors, steal their shit and they all set the world on fire because we have this left there? Or does it make you feel more inspired like we used to be, Cliff, growing up with store trep that gave us the vision. That can't help get NASA get money for space for what, only for them to lie and control it and hide it from us. That's why I agree with Oh, that's another point I want to bring up, Cliff, know it is Google Earth. They use Molla data too. Where's the big bump on the forehead, They still change the shape, that's Mulla data. How NASA presents it to the world and yet as far from the truth because it's deception. They don't want to show us what it really looks like.
Speaker 1: Oh, Google Google Mars right, right.
Speaker 2: Google Earth, Google Mars. Correct, And that's what his base. They had to run like as scientists do, and the essay had to do under NASA's tarte and control on how things get presented as real does so, not only do we have them cought busted with the two thousand and one image for a two thousand and seven hit piece, we're able to bust them for that as well as the color as well as the true shape. Here it is. You have some mad marsh and Morezavilla showing it to you all in twenty twenty six at this point. And you know, and there's a book on it called The Faces of the Mars Beyond Mere Tricks of Light and Shadow. I would appreciate you all getting it. It's my first book. The next one is going to start being made. The Pyramids and Mores Oasis of the damns. But so check that out. This is how Google Earth presents it. It's really disgusting, you know, and you know, and social intelligence. This is those my intebligence, more than what NASA showed in two thousand and seven, because Cliff, Cliff, I didn't know that. You know, the erosion is so bad. It's changing shape, you know, over a couple of years now. So there's again side views just to compare and show you that this is deliberate on their end. I'm deliberate on my end showing you the truth to call them out. They're cold busted and I'm gonna have freedom of information acts going, believe me something starting this year too. So again there's a you know, another view. And notice here, Cliff, what's amazing. I believe that there's a purpose s position because of the mouth being opened at certain times or angles and positions. Look what we see between the mouth on the other side, on the ground away from the face, what is that thing sticking up? Pointy thing? And as it turns, it matches up directly with the lines of the face, the car tours of the face. As it turns. It's deliberate, it's deliberate, and I could show that video wise, then you do understand that better. But I just wanted to say it to make note. So this thing's fascinating and it looks then it looks kind of scary. It definitely makes more sense than now Massive presenting it, because at least now it makes a little bit more sense. And then it should make more sense because why are you seeing it now through me? And they're avoiding at all courts to show this. Yeah, and this is we're almost done here. This is all like the second to last image we got from high Rise. This is how Massive presents it. Wow, they give it to the world. Remember is your money you pay for this. That's why I want down a quality act, because why they're giving us crapolay we pay them. We should be seeing what they're able to see. They're obvious skating. Look at this, there's the ie, there's the mouth. Oh yeah, you see subtle details smoothed out everywhere. That's nice. But if you don't know what you're looking at at the first glance, like you said, who the hell's gonna see what I do? Right, Cliff, you brought that up early. It's a great point. I should have put that in a book. But anyway, my next one, and I'll even throw your name in front of quote. Now, this is how they give it out. Here's the true version by process from the raw.
Speaker 1: Wow, they really overexpose it.
Speaker 2: Image big, big, and they soften it to hide the relief, to hide all the artistical relief, not just on the face, but away from it. Because now you could see, if you follow the lines, you could tell this is not natural. This is not erosion, This is permanent, this is esched, this is ordnately carved. This is something unfathomable because, like you said, the size and scale of the face itself bewilders you. What about everything else that sits on I'm crazy, right, No, this is what they're looking at and what they're steering away from. Yeah, not just in this area, by the way. So here's an upright view of it of that same image. Okay, that was the second the last image. We got one release to us a few weeks back, and the previous one that was released to us this is that one. So again we have like fifteen or seventeen different images, and every single one is released like this to the public. Oh so what do I do? I go to the row I still haven't found anyone here to China, England and Russia wherever no one else is processing these images apparently, I would love to if you could do it, people, please show it. I one colloberative, discussion, colloperative, you know, maybe even work to reveal what's there? Am I wrong? Prove me wrong? The data is only because I could prove me wrong, and maybe you could help me even bring out more with skills you might have that I'm lacking to get through every little thing that I believe, Like Cliffs even said, layers of different things to bring out what we should be able to see easily. But it's pretty amazing, though, what did you a Greek cliff? You've done? You would expect this from NASA, right, not me? Yeah? Well me in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: If they actually catch the Malane group that deceived everyone, they're probably gonna heads will roll. I have always said that heads should roll, So all right, hey, well listen, this is amazing. My guess it has been Gary Lazier. The book is The Face on Mars Beyond Mere Tricks of Light and Shadow. It came out last I think you said, October. It's available on Amazon and it is three hundred pages plus, and it is filled with all these images we have presented. If you would rather see it up close and personal, now you can go to the Facebook page. Go to Earth Ancient's Facebook and Gary's presenting. I think he's going to give us at least ten images that you can see. Plus he's throwing in a video I believe, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could link to or in bed you can link to the video where you have what NASA's presenting and what Gary exposes.
Speaker 1: So, hey, man, you've done exemplary work. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you read the book. So in your opinion, what would you give it to the people should they bite the book?
Speaker 1: How many stores would you give it? Out of five I'd give it. I'd give it close to five. I give it four plus.
Speaker 2: Wow. Thanks, there you go, and I all the replies I've got so far, believe it or not, of five stars, I have more than twenty some reviews through good read to positive.
Speaker 1: I haven't read the whole book, though, Gary, I need to read the whole book. That's why I should.
Speaker 2: I gotta get a twist, you gotta get to go through a twist.
Speaker 1: I'll hold off my stars until after I finished the book.
Speaker 2: So fair enough.
Speaker 1: Hey, but listen, man, you're doing excellent work. I want to thank you for joining me. And when the next book comes out, let's have you back.
Speaker 2: Definitely, what even, Cliff, if you want to set up just to show about more sometimes I got it. I got many funds. We could get into showing some pyramids, you know, talking about you know, the prep for the next book. Maybe if you want so, don't be a stranger, my friend, as long as you call me and invite me back. And if you're listeners, fans, audience, you know, I would like to see more of other things. And you know, see my crazy face here, my crazy words. You know, if you all, thank you very much. Cliff, you rock.
Speaker 1: You may have heard me mention that we will have a gallery. Gary, he just has sent me a really nice gallery of photographs, including the enhanced images he was speaking about. But obviously there's a lot of photographs that we can't include in the gallery because it would be too big. And to see those, go to Earth Ancients on YouTube. Go YouTube Earth Ancients and the Punch in the Face on Mars with Gary Lazier L E. G.
Speaker 2: G I E. R.
Speaker 1: E and all that information will be there, and of course his book The Face on Mars is available on Amazon or wherever you get your books. The other thing is that he has a well no he doesn't have a audible version of it, but there's enough images in the gallery that you get a sense of what's going on. And it's amazing because he's able to remove the photoshop application that NASA has put on and extract a lot more detail, which is very I mean, Mark Carlotto can do that to a degree, but Gary's been practicing a lot longer, and it's it's a lot of work because sometimes you take a portion of the face off or some of the Sidonia region and you can't get it back. It's just amazing that they're doing this, you know, they do it with a lot of portions of the planet. I have a photograph that was leaked that I talked about. It's by a lake. It's Atlantis Chaos portion of Mars, and there's a city by the lake, and it's so revealing. You can actually see roads and buildings and steeples and things like that. It's really really strange. I always joke that I've had it for about four or five years. When I show it to an archaeologist, they go, well, how much have they excavated? And I don't tell them it's Mars. They tell them it's a place on Earth. And when I say that, I say it's Mars. They quiet, They get very quiet all of a sudden, which is fascinating. So I fully expect that when NASA is outed, and they can be added by China, or they can be added by Russia or by India. All three of those countries have very active space programs, although I'm not familiar with a rover that is active with Russia or with India. Those are extremely expensive. The rovers that America has there are a couple of billion each, I mean billion with a bee, and I don't think I don't think other people other than China and America can afford it. So but when you see rover footage, I mean, they're doing everything they can to keep that thing away from ruins, but they bump into them all the time. So this is a real problem. This is a serious, serious problem of this cover up, and I fully expect. I mean, I can't imagine the administration of NASA keeping their jobs when they're outed, when they are showing photographs of ruins, and Manassa goes, well, we didn't know they were there. I mean, they're going to be humiliated, and rightly so. We're spending our tax dollars on their joke of an experiment to let us think that there's only microbes and bits and places where there's a little bit of water. There's entire forests that we didn't even talk about today on Mars that have been documented. So anyhow, I hope you enjoyed that. Remember to go to Facebook, go to Earth Anxious and see the footage of the presentation. All right, that's it for this program. I want to think my guest today, Gary Lazier, coming to us from Colorado as always, the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster, and Feya Pavar. You guys rock all right, take care of you well, and we will talk to you again really soon.
Speaker 4: All