Speaker 1: We threw recording for four minutes, right and has no audio, has has went through. Let's let's try again, lady, all right, recording now, God damn, it's even five minutes. Nothing in the world. Uh all right, Oh, do you start. I'm just trying to be myself to start.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So now now we're starting again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's recorded. I can see my eyes.
Speaker 3: We're talking about we're all here, yes, on that long debut on that lake.
Speaker 4: And I'm talking about how some people negative impact a negative.
Speaker 2: View of the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And honestly, I don't see how that was possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was surprised. I thought I thought it was a good this is a very good show, you know, with everything. Yeah, and people's you know, and it's one thing if you're like again, like I was saying, like, if you're like, you know, like at I love AW or hashtag Biggest aw Fan nine two one zero on Twitter, right, right, it's one thing, right to you know, to have that Johnny's perspective, right right. But now the people who legit had a can who legit had a candidly like no bad reception to Raw, you know, Brandon was saying, how earlier was saying, how you know they didn't showcase much showcase the the the raw talent COSE is gonna be there next week and really, uh, I want to stop your yeah you were saying before I realized we weren't recording.
Speaker 4: They basically told you for the last few weeks that they're doing the transfer portal kind of thing.
Speaker 2: What they what the.
Speaker 4: NBA is doing with kids move in the school to school to school.
Speaker 2: Maybe some people are.
Speaker 1: That once, okay, all right, back on, all right, yeah, go ahead, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so so you don't know who could.
Speaker 4: Have ended up on one roster right now, you gotta you've got to sit and watching being seeing who's gonna end up where where they know that Drew mackintyre is shipping over to smack.
Speaker 2: Now now ye know, so people are moving rosters, so you can't you can't look at that.
Speaker 4: That's that's not a valid argument to say why it was a bad show.
Speaker 1: Well, it was it was like this other like things like for example, like Gunter, who was like the champion on raw, right, the main champion on Raw was brillif like he was in like on set, he was like remote. They took a second promos from or whatever it is. That third, it's like that's what else did they say? Because this is like point second.
Speaker 2: Didn't they show him in the crowd at one point?
Speaker 1: Gunther Uh? If they did, I didn't don't. If I remember or I didn't see it, I'm gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I thought they showed him in the crowd at one point at least watching. So I mean and like, now, there's didn't nothing that was built up for him right now because his story think the major story.
Speaker 4: He've been going back and forth with Damian Priest and Pala, But Damian Priests and them Balad have their own story that they got to resolve, so he was kind of an ancillary piece and all of that. So there's really nobody to challenge him yet.
Speaker 2: And Seth and podcast to.
Speaker 4: Resolve their issues first, So all these other issues that have been lingering to have to be resolved so.
Speaker 2: They can turn the Queen to start going turning after heat for many a season. So eat him on the show? How for the sake of out of the match?
Speaker 1: No, how do you people the argument about like the lack of wrestling my comparison on the show.
Speaker 2: So here here's the.
Speaker 4: Thing you can have five matches and have everybody standing on.
Speaker 2: Their team for three hours with five matches, or.
Speaker 4: You can throw eighteen matches in the same amount of time and.
Speaker 2: Sit there and just by the end of the night everybody's turned out. They don't they don't care anymore because everybody's done everything. I mean that.
Speaker 1: So having the.
Speaker 4: Five matches, it gives people a chance to enjoy what they see, remember what they see, because it's not instantly rush right back into something else. And you get a chance to remember it, you get a chance to digest it, you get a chance to be emotionally.
Speaker 2: Invested in it. Mhm, instead of watching moves.
Speaker 4: You're you're you're, you're invested in what they're doing, compared to just watching watching a bunch of moves. So yeah, I'd rather have the show with you know, five matches compared to fifty matches.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I used to watch it show cool. I used to watch a show with you know, the non stop wrestling, like over a dozen matches in one night. It was so it was cold, it was a dark right, you know. And look, I won't I want.
Speaker 4: To say if people just wanted shows like that, then Chewing five Live would have been the greatest success of all time, because that's all it was. It was just a straight wrestling show for one hour, right, There was no real.
Speaker 2: Talking segments in the beginning of T five line. It was straight wrestling, and but nobody.
Speaker 4: Killing into that because there was no emotional investment. Right, You've gotta you gotta have a reason to watch, the reason that care about what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was trying to tell Brendan that, you know, like, like I bet you this this was a special show. It was like a celebration, a special, like a like a m never at special is there? They do enough? But this isn't you know, this isn't like them though, coming from uh spiked us A or USA to whatever, right they're going to. This's a big ass deal, you know, say, you know, right, so this is more like a like a celebration, more of a special as opposed like a regular episode of Raw. And I was trying to expand to him, but he was and I and I was assuring him that I'm sure that they will go back to you know, being a stand ups over all next week. And it plucks up the next week to the finals of the Women's tournament for the kind of championship, uh.
Speaker 5: Next week and what what's what's the name of the guy from a w A penta hydra corquin.
Speaker 2: Him?
Speaker 1: He's they He's presumably gonna be a mystery a point against Chad Gable. Yeah, they big stuff up from for all next week. So yeah, I felt that this was a success every way, you know, and that like me personally, right, like this is very like the kidding me right, like watching Rusting for the first time, right, this this was very like new user friendly, you know what I'm saying. It reminds it reminded me of like of like back in like twenty years ago, like the Adwooe era and the early days of the early years of the Christian area, where like they were like on a pap per view, right, they would like show like six months of stuff in the recap package.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So if you hadn't been watching at all, or have been watching for the last two months or the last two years or ever, right, and you saw these like recap packages compounded with you know the commentary and other exposition, right, you were caught up. And I felt that I thought that was a compet as well as opposed to be watching TNA for the first time or aw for the first time, right or right, and like you just lost, you'll know who's who a sac from the WWE guys. You know what they're doing, why they're doing and you know you'll know whatever. Right, you can't even tell who's the babase, who's a heel? Just that there a man called from a scam caller. You just hanging that real quick. But yeah, but I mean again, I respect Brandon Candell's opinion, right, you know, a great disagree. I guess again, like I said, like I keep I keep saying, this is you know, this is just some random nontrol who just wanted to say, you know, update that we don't have to be this that there, so they have their opinions. I actually didn't change your mind. I'm not here to change your minds. I'm just saying I disagree, you know, stuff like that. But yeah, I'm meeting our conversations we had right via text and you're saying, you said, here a good show. I loved Hogan getting booed.
Speaker 2: I mean himself, man, you.
Speaker 4: Know every time you kind of gave.
Speaker 2: Him a little bit of a patch over, you know, talking their comments about his girl gigging a black dud, right, you know when.
Speaker 4: The little paths over that way, and.
Speaker 1: Well his girlfriend was a daughter daughter, his daughter, right, he.
Speaker 4: Said, okay, you know, he apologize whatever. Whatever he was in the moment, it was something that was It wasn't out of time, packs it was just he was in the.
Speaker 2: Moment, right whatever. Okay, it was.
Speaker 4: Something private that was that was recorded that wasn't supposed to be public.
Speaker 2: And then you know there's even more racist incidents that come up out.
Speaker 4: Of him, and then you see him at at the the Republican.
Speaker 2: Can read the move you're in California.
Speaker 1: I'm convinced they did that on purpose. They knew they was doing. They put they put Holganu like out there as a rib.
Speaker 2: With him, huh. They ended up with him with his bear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but I think I think low key. It's hard to convince you otherwise. I think low key they did as like a rib like send out there to get boohooed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think they expected that, I really did. I don't think they expected that reaction out of him.
Speaker 4: They're like, okay, this is you know, a nostalgia night and everything, you know, sending out here and sending out here with.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Hard, am all things right?
Speaker 1: And and then they cheered me hard. They cheered to me hard the booth Hogan.
Speaker 4: Though, if you go over to the next night one when the Rock appeared getting.
Speaker 2: Out of his vehicle, Who's who's on the trailer with beside? Oh, I don't Cogan and Jimmy Hard on the side of the uh trailer? Yes, it's they didn't.
Speaker 4: They didn't plan.
Speaker 2: That one very well.
Speaker 1: I was on I was on Twitter right and Instagram and papoos out the day right, and like I'm hearing, I'm not hearing. I'm seeing all these all these bizarre tweets and posts and whatever comments whatever onlines off like, you know, wrestling fans today have no respect, Like how dare they blew Hogan? And I was like scratching my head, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are the people that look at him as okay Kan the wrestling character right there, and and if.
Speaker 2: You look at it strictly from that side of it, it's just a character.
Speaker 6: You you you applaud everything he did or putting the company on those back.
Speaker 2: You know, wrestling, We're not watching wrestling today if.
Speaker 4: It wasn't for him and and him being the star that he was, he was made to be.
Speaker 1: Well horrorm is it there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because Brandon was saying earlier, right, how me and me and myself and Brandon are for the same generation right now, you Chris Fleming and Kavanaugh right are also from from also from from from the same generation. Right, you're in your own generation from hours right, we're from a younger generation. So we kind of came up on wrestling when well, when Hogan was like in the n w WORL this that third so by then, right, you know, kids, Hello, they lost him home Kong back with quick hold on the culture, hold on, hold on, get him back right now? You see all right, it's good. No ring tone is a bad sign. Yep, huhm, what's going with that? It could be may end like I have some wonky stuff with the never connectivity in recent days, it's six facing cold. The state was like twenty years. We tried to call on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Maybe know something.
Speaker 1: I don't know what happened. I don't know, I don't know what's going on, but yeah, trying to see again, I'm calling on Instagram, but there's no ringing tones. Yes, it could be my end because I have some won key connection, like we're not live right now, like I'm like recording on my computer and stuff like that. But yeah, I was saying, while waiting for us to come out in the air, I was saying, how ye was saying earlier, how I know people from me his generation, you know, we don't really go up on Hogan, Like by then the hogans has been one the time he gone to restling, you know's gone in trusting who was five according to what he said, I got trusting on about nine or ten and stuff like that. But yeah, well old, do you hear me? Yeah, yeah, I know. I don't know what happened. I don't know who's followed this, but I don't care. Yeah, but yeah, I was yeah, I was saying, yeah, so me and Brandon are younger than you Christ and Cavina, Right, you're from different generation than us, So we didn't grow up on Hogan. No, by then, by the time he got too rustling, right, he was like a husband right in a sense. So it's like, you know, yeah, like so like we swore so if so by the time we got into wrestling, right, we like we well, Brandon he started younger than me. I got ten. He got to wrestle with five whatever, Right, so he knows like the NB world Black and White, this dad or or whatever. Right, so to go from that right to American idol, American American hero, ho Cogan, I'm a real American Hopeg that's corny. You know, that's corny to us. So we we pointed me saying this that we didn't we didn't come up on whole if anything, or the older generation did no saying like we came up in the nineties and or two thousands. That's mean Brandon's age. So yeah, I mean but.
Speaker 4: Even even the nineties, I mean nineties, early two thousands, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean that was that was the tail end of I mean, the late nineties was all n w R at the time. Yeah, you know, that was Hogan.
Speaker 4: So you know before that, you know, the eighties, that was the you know, uh say your prayers, eat your vitamins, you know, Hobian. That was that was you know, miss mister America Hogan.
Speaker 2: You know. But so yeah, he basically carried the w W I mean, there's no.
Speaker 4: Media it without the popularity of what Hogan became.
Speaker 2: He was such a big star that he transcended wrestling right like The Rock did today.
Speaker 4: The Hogan was was that generation's Rock, you know, you transit.
Speaker 2: I mean Hogan was on everything.
Speaker 4: I mean the cartoons, everybody had, the lunchboxes, you know, the T shirts. You would seeing the Hogan T shirts walking around in schools. You know, from the action figures and and everything. It was all centered around Hogan. I mean he was the one person that everybody knew. If you watch wrestling at all, you knew the name of Kogan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now like if you if you know people he talked to, people that don't know wrestling or don't watch wrestling.
Speaker 1: Didn't know the name of The Rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I mean and Hogan was that. Hogan was that level. I mean still to this day. I mean.
Speaker 4: If you look at it from wrestling wrestling alone, I mean, yeah, he was a He was a crap wrestler. I did not I've never seen a machine.
Speaker 1: It's not that he wasn't a crap crap wrestler. Is that is that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it that like he chose to like know, like be lazy or whatever, because like I seen like I feel like in like Mow Japan, like working like like working his asshole.
Speaker 2: I mean it was just when you look at it, I think he got to that. He was in that lessons more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and with him, you know, no, he wasn't gonna get out there and do any clips.
Speaker 2: And he would go out there and he would get beat him up for fifteen minutes. Then he would shake his finger, stand.
Speaker 1: Up, punching through a steezer and then yeah.
Speaker 2: And I hated it. I was never After seeing him do that a few times, I'm like, you mean to tell me? And this was during it.
Speaker 4: I was a kid during his era, and so I'm watched him that a nice one. I stopped, you know, believing in it as a kid and watching him because like, there's no way you're gonna tell me.
Speaker 2: He got beat up for fifteen minutes, fifteen street minutes and then all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My first, my first Hulk Hogan match that I ever saw was him and Shawn Michaels at Summerstine Peasant five. I'll take nine or ten back then, right, and like he's saw Michaels coming a chair, his h h hit his kick. He was bleeding like like like a like a stuck hog. And I'm like yeah, I don't gonna lie even me back then like that. I cannot smeb with this belief like and it didn't help. So Michaels wacky, no cell, I mean not what oversaw us to say it over cell. Yeah, he took all this abuse, said like you're going to punch him with one or two times here boy and elect drop and then win.
Speaker 2: Nah.
Speaker 1: I didn't like that. I seen some Michaels earlier this year, like go to a table and angle, slam off the top rope and all this other stuff at ROLSA Media, you know say he's so yeah.
Speaker 4: Wasn't any of that stuff, but you know it was a different time, different era. But essentially he was you know, he was that generation's rock, right, So he was the larger than like persona and that's because of his generation, which was you.
Speaker 2: Know, everybody was larger than light. You know, whether they took steroids or not.
Speaker 1: I don't know they took steroids.
Speaker 2: I won't say anybody did. But these guys were larger than life. They moved apart. So you see them doing.
Speaker 4: All these things and kicking animals and things like that. You bought into it because you know, you're looking.
Speaker 2: All these guys and all these muscles.
Speaker 1: Then you see these.
Speaker 4: Guys now that are like one hundred and forty pounds, you know, kicking out a pile driver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like what.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: So it's it's a different generation of a different appeal when it comes to Togan.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Hogan has has this place in the history. Hogan the character, right.
Speaker 4: The problem is there's the great line after so long with a lot of these older wrestlers, you can't separate the character from the artists. Yes, so you know, hul Kogan the person is overshadowing ho Cogan the wrestler. And so yeah, I was standing in my kitchen watching the TV, and I was blooming right along with everybody else, you know, because Hogan the person had done too much damage to the point where I don't need to see him anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Stuff do politics. It's like like he's he's like a widow, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, even't believe some stuff I stee on social media. So it's a clear up real quick. They seemed to be trying to suck Rock women against again, but still did not like his induction of Cody, not like it's in the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he saw Rock and he seen how he was eyeing Rolling, and yeah, he gave him the father he gave him on the look that he gave him was like almost like you know he was in he had been jealousy look. And even when they.
Speaker 4: Showed the footage backstage, when when I was sitting back there drinking his Teremanta right.
Speaker 2: Before he started drinking and driving, you're looking in.
Speaker 4: The background and he's watching Roman and getting his vision.
Speaker 2: Don't drink, don't do don't be like be like Roman, have a driver.
Speaker 4: So, uh, he saw him.
Speaker 2: Staring and you can you when you got the sense, there's a jump that something else is gonna happen right there.
Speaker 6: There's no way.
Speaker 2: They're gonna let this whole throat slash when he came out a few months ago and.
Speaker 4: He did the whole throat slash too to Roman and and Cody.
Speaker 2: Just go unanswered. There's gotta be more to it. So, whether it's.
Speaker 4: At Menia, whether it's at Summer Slam, you know, there's rumors out there that The Rock is not gonna be at Menia.
Speaker 1: Who knows at this point, Well, if.
Speaker 4: They're still they're still you know, setting you up for that, and they're kind of resetting the story, you know, because yeah, they're on Netflix. There's a whole new audience, so that whole audience doesn't know everything that happened, you know, eight months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's and that's one of my arguments. Fell you know that you know the gang, they're they're prising you, catching up on the most important things, the Women's Championship on living more, living real, the few punking stuff, rollins, you know, Jay and Mac and Tye Woeb just that there, you know.
Speaker 4: And another thing is that the story has been the biggest thing.
Speaker 2: On Law all.
Speaker 1: Could be freak into that, right, So I won't say real quick if Rock is able to make many this this year, right, if you what what they can do, I'm thinking they can They might do. A can do right is have like okay, uh Rock uh Rock for Woman Night one, right and the winner faces Cody for the championship. So like Rock and Women going that one Rock whin he chances Cody?
Speaker 2: We think no, like that No, because.
Speaker 3: Essentially I don't think we're done with Seth and Punk. I think some kind of way Seth and Punk are gonna end up main eventing.
Speaker 2: Night one.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then yeah, and then they can they can do that, and then I mean, can you have both whole scenario.
Speaker 2: You're not putting Rock in anything other than the event.
Speaker 1: I mean that, even even if he may have been both, even if he's going both nights, you can't. He's made up both both nights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know mania, they've made event of both knights. Mhmm. So you're not putting Rock out there if he's not made eventing. And and so to get back to my to my point, because I want to I want to tie the same. Seth Punk has been the best.
Speaker 4: Story on WRAW for the last couple of months, right, every since Drew and Drew and Set and Drew and the Punk died off. Now Seth Punk has been a big story. That story deserved to close the show. So you start the show with the bloodline story. And to brand this point, that's a SmackDown story as far as we know, you know, and it's a smack story that's gonna go different ways at some point.
Speaker 2: However, you start to show with them if you had the rock to do anything at that moment other than give looks, other than give praises. And it took me a while to sit back and think on this after.
Speaker 4: I sent you that I said about I didn't like the rocks interaction, you know, because I'm.
Speaker 2: Waiting for the Rock to do something, and I'm like, if he did.
Speaker 4: Anything at all at that point, because where that match was placed, it would have overshadowed the rest of the night. Everything else would have been overshadowed because nobody would have talked about anything else that happened other than what.
Speaker 2: The Rock did.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good point, Rooky, how do you feel about Roman Roman rocking old like friendly with Roman and Cody?
Speaker 2: I hated it?
Speaker 1: Why is you hated?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: Yes, there's new audiences, like we were just saying, new audiences that don't know all that stuff that happened. But for us that you know the stuff that happened, I'm just like, wait a minute. You spent this man's blood eight months ago. The dude gave me a room and back to him, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Come on, you come out.
Speaker 2: And oh, you're doing such a great job. You carried the company.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, here's my defense. Who's who's my defense of that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean they squashed their beef Russadia what I'm saying they they did, they did. They The next day they came out and shook hands and holged and said don't break my heart again or whatever, and they gave a game like a president or something, some kind of secret gift.
Speaker 2: So Coding gave Coding game. Uh, Rock Roman and Seth a Rolex.
Speaker 1: Okay, Rock gave it back to him.
Speaker 2: That's what That's what it was. It was the role like to get back.
Speaker 1: To well, wait, how do you notice and why did you get back?
Speaker 2: So Cody was on one of the shows, I don't remember what.
Speaker 4: Show I was listening to, and Cody was on it and they asked him about it, and he said that he gave him a very nice gift as a thank you, and Rock didn't feel it was appropriate and he gave it back.
Speaker 2: So what's that?
Speaker 1: That's not real an issue. He didn't feels appropriate as to get back, right, So that that's.
Speaker 4: But to carry that out on camera for something that was backstage that people really shouldn't't even known about, and not paying that off and you took airtime and I know not everything gets to pay off.
Speaker 2: Sure enough, but this is a whole new era and Triple Ah is way more detailed to call back to certain things, and they gotta they gotta come back to that at some point. You don't have a lotcoming what. I don't remember what's paid for you. It was when you win Cody and the team up and he has to throw flowers. You know, there's there's the story is gonna be paid off at some point. So I don't think that they're done with it. It just took me a while to sit there and think about it. You know, at the moment I hated them off. Thats because it was.
Speaker 6: Because all of the stuff that you've built up with now, you know, because he Roman, I mean Rocks who whole vitriol was over the fact that he said, your grandfather will be disappointed in you. Oh you're talking about my grandfather. You took the mind plight.
Speaker 4: Now that's where the run was pissed off, Like it was one of the stupidest things to begin with.
Speaker 2: But what what Rock took it to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that. It just felt like, oh, you know, I put out a couple of movies this year. They didn't even do as well as they're good. Let me come back from getting big gagging. You know, I was like, god, yeah, I didn't like that. There was so many different ways. I felt like they could have played that around with the Rock and where he can.
Speaker 4: Have still you know, give Cody his flowers and at the same time when like, you know, get him a swift kick at the same time. You didn't need to see the segment with the Rock and Cody hugging back stage with Coach, with Cody saying.
Speaker 2: That's the nicest things you ever said with me. But you didn't need to see that the backstage stuff.
Speaker 1: You didn't need to see that.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 4: So yeah that.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also I think about it right.
Speaker 4: Because moment Roman was like okay, yeah he came and Cody was a one time deal, right, he didn't want didn't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Yah.
Speaker 4: And you if they would have at least had Roman where him and Cody are cool, or even at the lushos.
Speaker 2: You know, sit there and bring them over and like listen, listen to who's we all good? Now?
Speaker 4: You know we squashed it and let it go that route or something else, not just Rock coming out all smiles. And yeah, I didn't like it, you know, at that time, I'm over.
Speaker 2: It, but I didn't like it at that time. My initial reaction was I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: Cool cool, cool.
Speaker 2: Of the whole show.
Speaker 1: I was gonna stay real quick, I know, I did think it was a little kind of like kind of like that like the current back just a little too much like like heels and baby faces and works and shoots and the stat there there's always this insid baseball was just kind of like off putting for me, so like that year. But yeah, I got my boy bad Lands August. He's an independent wrestler right here in New York, New York, so like that he's about to come on the showing a few minutes, so any any last words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean overall, it was a great show. You try to watch. You gotta watch Row next week. You know Assue where everybody's gonna.
Speaker 4: Shake out with the portal and and I don't think that they've even said when the portal is actually closed.
Speaker 1: Real quick, give we got the xtieth from last night.
Speaker 2: I was actually watch it. I'm sitting here and I got it on right now, so I saw the ending on it and the Rocks promo at the end once again was like really airtime to this dude. He was there. It really said a whole lot of nothing.
Speaker 4: You know, you you got the feeling that Trick is moving up. You got the feeling that Roxanne is moving up.
Speaker 1: And both of them were lots of titles, that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, both of them lost their titles and very good matches for both of them, but both of them are at points where they've done everything that they can do on it, on that brand, that it's time for them to move up to the biggest thing in Rock Sanne.
Speaker 2: I mean, Rock Sanne has been in two royal rumbles offready. I mean you know, I've seen people sit there and say, well, she needs their debut in the roll, but no, she'sn't been into she doesn't need to. She needs to pop up on snack gn on you know, and call her shot, you know Friday night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Super, put Super on the main roster, and I some good she could be. She can very well be like a main like a top player.
Speaker 2: Oh. Also, I'm going back to money Nay law.
Speaker 4: You saw Bailey, who's snack gann Bailey's sitting there talking with Adam Pearce.
Speaker 1: So you know, I'm saying, hey, yeah, a lot of stuff happened, like if you win a kitchen like I did, takeet like a snack or something, or took a piss you miss like so much stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah ye so yeah, so you gotta watch and see how everything shakes down with the rosters.
Speaker 1: All right, cool not doing it.
Speaker 2: That's that's my biggest thing.
Speaker 1: No more drafts mm hmm. I like I like the transfer portal rather than a d got you got you all right, man, thanks for coming on. I appreciate you. You already know everybody say to the man says podcast, I think they come. You came up this morning, right mo, episode right now, episode new.
Speaker 2: Episode this morning, every Wednesday, keeping alight.
Speaker 1: Then be appreciate you at there you go,