Speaker 1: It's a nice eze.
Speaker 2: Un Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 3: All right, we're talking about what has been going on for the last few days in several American cities, and that are the ICE raids which have resulted in the deportation, well the attempted deportation of several hundred people who have been arrested and or detained. The Thrump administration continues to tell us that they are going after the worst of the folks who are here illegally, those who have been convicted of crimes, serious crimes, not things like jaywalking. And I am very critical, frankly, of the information that has come out now. I've I check every day to try to get as much information as possible. It's pretty clear to me that ICE has made a tactical decision that they will leak out information, specifically to media outlets that are favorable to their activities. I think they owe a responsibility to the American public as a whole to every day announce as publicly as possible and as transparently as possible what raids were conducted in what cities and what the results were up to and including the names of those people who are being deported and the crimes for which they had been convicted in or charged period. I think it's in their interest to get it out because you have the folks who are representing the immigrant community and defending and criticizing any raids of the community, basically using the people in that community who may be are here for the right reasons even though they here illegally.
Speaker 4: They're talking about they're gonna raid schools, They're gonna raid.
Speaker 3: Hospitals, and that just plays to the concerns that America has with what might be construed as over reaction.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 3: I don't know anyone who was opposed well, maybe self people, but I do still don't know anyone who's opposed to getting criminals out of this country who are here illegally. I mean, why would you be opposed to that? Do we not have enough criminals in America as it is? We have enough homegrown criminals. Okay, I'm not worried about people who are here as much. I'm worried about the criminals I'm not necessarily here. Worried about someone who's working under the table. Now should they stay here? I want to know more about those people. Okay, but they're if they're doing what they are saying they're doing, and I believe they are. Get the information out. Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 4: We're gonna to go to Elvis in Middleton, Massachusetts. Elvis, you are next on nightside. Welcome.
Speaker 1: What's up, Dan, It's Telvis.
Speaker 4: You know we had the same We had the same problem before. Rob, you got it. You got to now spell Pelvis now, Rob.
Speaker 1: We're good, Yeah, we're good. But anyways, No, I just I just want to give a little bit of a quick insight. I know it could be it could be a lot length here, but I'll just give it to you real quick. I have a I had a whole bunch of the you know, some of these migrants working for me. I have a large scale landscape company north of Boston. I had a lot of them over here legally. Who are really disgusted by what the Biden administration has done. Because these these guys have been with me since two thousand and two, two thousand and three. They used to have to be here I legally ten years. They have to pay their way to get legal citizenship. Okay. Now, under the administration, they issued a ti N number tax identification, which is a Social Security number essentially for migrants coming over here, if they worked legal and paid a little bit of tax and stayed out of trouble, they were guaranteed citizenship one year. That was their voting rights and the citizenship. Now the problem with the stronghold and what the cartel has on a lot of these people are and I'm also a partner in some restaurant businesses, but you know, some of these people are over here scared to death because the cartel has a stronghold on the families back home. These people are here carrying out They're carrying out a certain criteria whatever the cartel wants. Some of these people are very innocent looking and acting, but they are doing a lot of nefarious things quietly behind the scenes. One of the guys that worked for me for two years was brought up. He got caught at North Store Mall by an Ice agent back in February. He was deported back in two thousand and nine for child rape and prostitution, and then he came back over here three years later. We hired him. He was putting in sixty hours a week laying brick for us. Nicest guy in the world on the surface. We had no idea what the background was. So the problem is some of these guys don't always look awe.
Speaker 4: How did they find how did they found he was here?
Speaker 1: He got deported in ice agent recognized him. They recognized him up but up at the sorry, the cheesecake factory.
Speaker 3: It just when when did that happen?
Speaker 4: If he was.
Speaker 1: Here and that happened, that happened last he was here in two thousand and nine. Right, he was deported under under whatever he was convicted of or whatever. Here he was deported in two thousand and eleven. I believe he came back over here two years later under a different alias. In twenty thirteen, we hired him myself and two other large companies. He lays a ton of brick, puts in sixty hours a week at thirty dollars an hour. He killed it. He's been around my kids, you know, he's been around everybody. We had no idea until last February, where someone recognized him, put them through the database, and that was it. I mean, this was a guy goes to church every Sunday, he plays the game the correct way. He had two sisters who work for a local fast food restaurant. They all look the part like they're doing the right thing. But the problem is a lot of them have either a stronghold. The church has a lot to do with this. The Church has a huge umbrella over a lot of these people, and they're the ones putting up the most fight right now to keep a lot of them here. But that particular instance was sickening because he's been around my Kase. Yeah, I mean I was buying him launch, you know, every Friday, free launch, whatever it was. I mean, it seemed like the nicest guy in the world. The problem is there's some nefarious things that don't always look like on the surface. So my point is you and I can't walk into Canada with our hands open and get free everything. Were the only country who allows it, and there has to be a real vetting process intact and not something absolutely as you know. So that's all.
Speaker 4: Would let me just ask you this. I've been trying to argue this hour.
Speaker 3: I'm in favor of what Trump is doing, but I'm very upset that we're not getting more specific information. This should be a clearinghouse at ice in which they should say, okay, today they were arrested at seven hundred people fifteen You know three hundred people were detained. The breakdown is that in the following cities, arrest remained. In Los Angeles fifteen arrests, San Francisco twelve arrests.
Speaker 1: Whatever I think, I think you're right, it should be more transparent. And I don't agree with as much as I don't agree with anchor babies, which is, you know, my guys who came over here immediately when they were scared back. Now I want to say, like two thousand whatever, they come over, they immediately have three kids here so they can stay and they have their citizenship. I don't agree with anchor babies, but I also don't agree with ICE agents showing up It's a different topic, but showing up at the at the bus stations and taking children because their parents put them in that situation. It's it's it's not a good look for the rest of the children who are either on the bus or at the bus stop watching another.
Speaker 3: You're talking about local school buses that ain't okay, And when that happens, we'll deal with it.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're they're they're they're reporting. They're reporting that though, is what I'm saying. So if that, if that is happening anywhere, whether it's schools and other kids involved, saying that's crazy me on this, I have.
Speaker 3: Not seen that reported. I have seen newspaper stories that people don't read. Fear in the community, those people in the community who are fearful that young children.
Speaker 4: And then you have some dumb.
Speaker 1: And they're telling them about Anderson funds them and all them.
Speaker 4: Yes, well well no.
Speaker 5: Then you have some administrators, as some assistant superintendent who issues a statement under no circumstances will ICE officers.
Speaker 3: Be allowed to come in here and take elementary school students.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not happening, So they're preemptively doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, It's like it's like saying, we're fearful that the ICE officers are going to mistake the illegal aliens for aliens who are here peacefully from other planets, and that they have no authority to apprehend Martians or people who have come here peacefully from Mars.
Speaker 4: I mean, is it's made up out of home.
Speaker 1: But the workers who have a real reason, like I say, either a work visa or a real dedication to being here, are absolutely offended by what is going on right now by their you know, just people walking in and doing what they want.
Speaker 3: And I'm glad you made that point.
Speaker 4: Pelvis is always I appreciate your call. Thank you much.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, let's.
Speaker 4: Keep it rolling, everybody.
Speaker 3: Six one seven, two four ten thirty one line there, six one seven nine. I am going to try to pick up the pace here. I apologize something. The calls have been good, but I'm letting them go too long, and I want to hear from some of my female callers. Most of these guys are saying, yeah, they're they're with me in this. I want to see transparency, and I want to see it sooner rather than later. Back on night Side after this.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 4: Let's keep rolling. They're going to go to Matt. Matt, you were next one nights. I welcome.
Speaker 3: Well, if Matt isn't already, we're gonna put them on hold and we'll come back to Matt in the meantime.
Speaker 4: We'll go to Jim. Jim you were next on nights.
Speaker 6: I go ahead, Jim, Dan any thanks you take my call. I'll be brief. Uh, thank you, you're welcome. So I'll just admit that one of the really good things that I get. I listened to a lot of talk radio. Uh is I listen like a thief to if there's a scholar on a subject or an attorney who's specializes in a field of section of law. So they could publish all day long with what they want to publish, and it wouldn't have any meaning to me because I don't know the law. I don't know any it's very vague. It's kind of unexplored and vague. So I'm kind of looking to you to kind of I think you've tried cases in federal court before, so I know you're you're kind of a legal scholar. So I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Would consider myself a legal scholar. I have not tried cases in federal quod. I'm a member of the bar here in Massachusetts.
Speaker 4: Uh, And I've.
Speaker 3: More cases in federal court than than than most lawyers have tried cases in federal court. That's not the point. The point is, what's your question? I'll be happy to answer it for you. Well, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't even know enough about it to ask if uh an intelligent question? These are the.
Speaker 1: Nobody because these people.
Speaker 3: Give me a Jim Jim let me explain something to you which might help for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me give you a little tutorial.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't I'm not trying to suggest that I'm the smartest guy in the world.
Speaker 4: But what I'm telling you is this.
Speaker 3: If people come into this country illegally, and their illegal presence here is compounded by the fact that they have committed crimes in a in the in America, including including uh serious crimes like the guy that killed h. Lincoln Riley the young woman and in Georgia, they can be tried and convicted here just like a US citizen, and they also, upon the completion of this sentence, can be automatically deported. People who are here illegally can be automatically deported if if, if somehow.
Speaker 6: Can they can they be deported prior to the completion that can? It can? Part of the can their punishment be to be deported? Is that and serve their sense in a form? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It depends.
Speaker 6: How do we know what they're doing? You ask the questions, says, where how do we know whether they're doing?
Speaker 4: Want the answer or if you just want to talk, I'll listen to you. Go ahead, go ahead, talk. I'll listen.
Speaker 6: There's other people in the Massachusetts area that should be calling in about this stuff.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 6: There's lots of law schools and students there. They should be calling in to talk about this. Instead they clam up. So come on, we don't know how how do you how do you know if they're doing the right thing if we don't know what the law on it is.
Speaker 4: So, Jim, Jim, you're not listening to me. Okay, come on listening to me.
Speaker 3: I've explained to you that if someone is here illegally, okay, and they come to the attention of the authorities, they are eminently deportable. Okay, eminently deportable. If someone comes here and works under the table for twenty years and no one finds out about it, they're not going to get deported.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: If someone comes here and there is a program that one of our callers just mentioned a few years ago which was in place which allowed people who could prove they had worked here for ten years legally, that they had worked here i should say, and had a taxpayer identification number, uh, and that they had paid their taxes and all of that, they could almost then get on a road to being here legally.
Speaker 4: But when you're talking about someone who's here illegally and they commit a.
Speaker 3: Crime to port him, to port him or try him first, make them serve their time here. There's a story that one of the Boston newspaper's going to have tomorrow. A guy killed his wife. He played in Boston in Massachusetts in two thousand and five. He pled guilty to murder in the second degree. Okay, I played guilty. He was paroled recently, and thank god Ice got him, and he's going to be deported now if they happen to catch him. If he comes back into the country, he's automatically deportable.
Speaker 4: I can.
Speaker 3: All of these cases are complicated, but I can answer any one of them for you, Jim, if you want.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, well, I really don't know even, like I said, I don't know enough about it to even ask an intelligent question. But in certain we're depending on people who do know about the law to kind of tell us what should or shouldn't happen in this or it may be dependent on a judge or a jury. Do they have a right to a jury trial? You know, do they even get a trial? I mean, can they just be I mean, it seems like they're not getting a fair hearing if I don't know if they're even entitled to that. Are they entitled to a fair hearing?
Speaker 3: They are entitled while they are physically present in the United States. If they commit a crime in the United States, they are entitled to the same, the same benefits.
Speaker 4: I guess you would claim.
Speaker 3: They can go to vote, they can do process, they can invoke a Fifth Amendment, they can get a lawyer in all of that, so they do they There have been court cases which extend due process to people by the mere physical presence here fact of whether they're a citizen or an illegal Okay, but all of these cases have different twist and turn. Sometimes there's a difference to someone who was here illegally as opposed to someone who was here legally and their visa has expired. So you just got to listen all the different cases.
Speaker 6: So it sounds to me like, at a bare minimum, all these guys that they're just loading on the planes, these guys have already out run out of rope. Yes, or if not, if they make a mistake of deporting one of them and they and they really shouldn't have been deported, then That's a big problem, isn't it.
Speaker 4: If they make the mistake of deporting someone who's an American citizen, Yeah, that's a huge mistake. But if they if they.
Speaker 3: Deport someone because they're here illegally, I don't consider that a problem at all.
Speaker 6: Well, it's not about I'm not asking what you you know. We can't go by what you know. If you went by what everybody personal preference, who knows what would happen. I'm asking a matter of law. Let's say they've been charged with the crime, and they're they're they've had a hearing, they will release on their own recognizance, and they're waiting a trial. Uh and and but but Ice picks them up and just deports them.
Speaker 3: They don't they don't know. If they're waiting a trial, they're not going to be deported. But if they're, if they.
Speaker 6: Are, really, are you sure.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give you a full answer. The problem with you, Jim, is you ask questions you don't listen to answers. So let's assume the person has been charged with, I don't know, drinking in public, okay, uh and and they are illegal, I don't think there's anything which would prevent this country from saying, and this administration from saying, Look, they're here legally.
Speaker 4: We don't care. We're not going to spend the.
Speaker 3: Time on convicting him on a on a drunk driving or drinking in public charge. Put him on a plane and get rid of him. You treat that person differently than someone who is murdered or rape someone. You don't want to say to someone.
Speaker 6: I thought you said they're entitled the due process.
Speaker 3: Yes they are, and the due process is you're here illegally. We've proven you're here illegally. We're not going to keep you here and feed you and put you uh and you you do not have the same level of due process as a citizen. We're deporting you. We will dismiss the charges of drunk of your drinking in public, your minor offense. Those charges are dismissed, and we're deporting you. We've gone eight minutes. Jim and I wish that we had listened to each other a little bit more, but I got to run.
Speaker 4: Okay, man By, let me go quickly. Let's see it. Matt is there. Matt. We tried to get to you before you're there.
Speaker 8: No, Yeah, yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 9: How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm doing? But I got about two Matt Jason.
Speaker 1: I'm close to the yeah, no worries.
Speaker 8: I agree with you. Look, you know we have people in this country. We have drugs pouring in and whether it could be coming from China via through Mexico, or it's going to be the importation of illegals that are coming in and bringing imports, anybody who's here illegally has to.
Speaker 7: Be held with that right liability.
Speaker 8: They take twenty years here and doing good work, or twenty years here and getting paths and around the loopholes, they're here illegally. That's what it is, and if they've broken the law, they have to go. The only part I'll disagree with you on slightly then, is that you know, and I am not a lawyer, but is that under federal law, you know, rules of law, it's much easier to redact no cameras in federal court, no cameras in federal prisons. They can read that much easier federal law and federal courts and hide what the what Ice is doing and those numbers on a much larger degree. I'm not saying I agree that it should be the case. But I'm saying that that's the systematic and continue to approach and go to the show.
Speaker 4: Will.
Speaker 3: First of all, none of these people are going to do None of these people will being deported, are going into federal court to litigate, many of them have detainer orders on them. Many of them have been arrested, They're being put on planes to leave the country. It's got nothing to do with cameras in federal court. What I'm saying is that the Trump administration would be smart to basically every day give an accounting or the day after and saying we functioned yesterday in eleven American cities. These are the cities where our agents were yesterday. We arrested this number, we detained this number in it. Amongst them were eleven people who have been charged with or convicted of murder, eleven people, twelve people charged.
Speaker 4: With convicted of rape.
Speaker 3: Give the American people an understanding of what's going on, where it's going on, and who's being affected.
Speaker 4: That's called transparency.
Speaker 8: I agree, I just don't see it happen. I agree, but I just don't see it happening that transparency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if.
Speaker 3: You're transparent, if the Trump administration is stupid enough not to be. They will eventually pay a price in the court of public opinion because the American people are supporting what they're doing right now. As a matter of fact, I saw a pull out of the New York Times, which I have in front of me here, Matt, which essentially said that do you support or oppose each of the following deporting immigrants who are here illegally and have criminal records? Support eighty seven percent.
Speaker 4: Oppose it.
Speaker 3: Why anyone would oppose deporting immigrants who are here illegally and have criminal records. The vast majority of the people's.
Speaker 8: What No, No, they're part of the urbany, you know, majority from.
Speaker 3: Maybe fair enough? All right, I got around. I wish you'd been a short on time. You got three minutes. I came back to you. I don't know where you were the first time. But when you do call in, make sure you're hanging on the phone, because you never know when you're gonna call your number.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, take you back to.
Speaker 4: Talk to you soon. Here comes the news at the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 1: It's night Side with.
Speaker 2: Boston's news radio.
Speaker 3: Okay, the only line's opened, six one, seven, Dave, you were next on nights.
Speaker 4: I go right ahead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, n I I'm just I'm surprised at all the attention and the concern about how this is being done. But when Biden was letting them invade our country, my poor governor had to ship them to every stupid blue state in the country and get rid of them all and get them out in Texas and not a peep in the media.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that. Look, I agree with you, Dave. I think you know, I actually thought that Abbott did the right thing because the the wave of illegals that came across the border, which is so great, it was you know, it was fine for us here in Massachusetts because it didn't affect us. But as soon as the Santas flew those immigrants, those migrants into Martha's Vineyard, first of all state in Marthin's Vineyard, I think it was thirty six hours. We've talked about this before, you know. Yeah, they bust him off the island. They put him on that boat, that that ferry back to the mainland.
Speaker 4: Within thirty They gave.
Speaker 3: Him like a sweatshirt, a hat, and a sandwich and said you'd be very welcome here. But we just have no room for you. It was ridiculous. It was ridiculous. Oh it was. It was virtue signaling, the epitome of virtue signaling. People like that, And I think that Abbot Abbot made If Abbot had not done that, you know, I don't think that that people like Eric Adams would have would have been discomforted. So yeah, I agree with you. The media wasn't going to do it, and I think Abbott did it out of desperation. I don't blame him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean if he let the ball stay and he would have made life miserable for US Texas too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean true, of course, as well as the expense that you've occurred. We've spent two billion dollars here in Massachusetts on housing migrants who have come up, and that's causing. Now our governor, Governor mar Healey is saying we are not a sanctuary state.
Speaker 9: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: I don't know if.
Speaker 3: Word had ever spread down to Texas, but that's true. She's now on record and she's saying that that that our that she's willing to cooperate with ICE on the removal of violent criminals, you know, immigrants who have committed crimes.
Speaker 9: Also, these people that haven't committed crimes, they're taking jobs away from Americans and they're working under the table and the work.
Speaker 3: I think the administration is smart enough to start with the real bad armbrace.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I wish I wish that they would publicize more fully what they're doing.
Speaker 9: So that there's a couple of businesses in Ohio manufacturing places and we're just very happy to see those hats come so they can work for nothing instead of having to pay union wages.
Speaker 4: No, I agree with that. I understand that.
Speaker 3: We We talked to a fellow earlier today who was saying, how that that a lot of the migrants who came here uh and tried to do it legally.
Speaker 4: Are upset with the.
Speaker 9: I've talked a lot in Texas. Yeah, there's a lot of I believe that Hispanic here there here that way legally, you know, and they're totally miffed at UH and there for Trump. And you see how Ted Cruz won Texas and uh Trump won Texas. I mean it would a blowout.
Speaker 4: And I agree with you.
Speaker 3: And of course those the media was saying that those states were going to be very close. Do you remember the pollster in Iowa, who had Harris winning by I think eight points two days before the election. Now, I think that was an absolute phony bowl. And I guess she's resigned, uh from the Des Moines register and will no longer function as upholster. This is this was abominable stuff that went on absolutely. Hey David, I got a bunch of calls. I gotta keep rolling here. Enjoyed, enjoyed our conversation.
Speaker 1: I thank you, Okay, thank you there in good night you too.
Speaker 3: My friend one line at six months, seven two five, four, ten thirty and got one at six one, seven, nine three ten thirty. Let me get I don't want to wait, make people way too long here. Let me go to Phil fill in Boston. Hey, Phil, next on night Side.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I don't I hope this is related that little twist. Do you remember the Elijah Gonzalez Cuban young man and.
Speaker 4: Alien Gonzalez.
Speaker 3: Gonzalez he was a twelve year old kid who would think he was He might have been younger, he might have been tenor or nine or ten, but he was a little boy. He was brought here by his mom, who escaped from Cuba.
Speaker 4: She drowned at sea.
Speaker 3: She died trying to add him to freedom, and Castro insisted that he'd be brought back. And I remember it was April of two thousand. April of two thousand, I was at Logan Airport getting on a plane to go to Montreal, and I watched the agents, the federal agents.
Speaker 4: With guns drawn, gun is drawn.
Speaker 3: And the look of terror on that kid's face. He had been taken in by relatives in Florida, and they went in and they rested him, rested, wr not arrested, but rested him from that family. And then he was sent back to Cuba and now he is a loyal member. I think of the Castro government as an adult historic civil engineer.
Speaker 10: But they're making that was getting a lot of publicity. You know, I don't see anybody. I don't want to get into pall of this involved. But no one said anything about that. But first of all, thank you for knowing all this stuff. But it's with the fourteenth Amendment, and I don't know if I want to talk about it, I don't want it's about it. But it wasn't not for free slaves, so they couldn't be thrown out of the country. And I guess in fact they weren't citizens.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing, well, they were not citizens until the Emancipation Proclamation. Okay, And there is you know, there's dispute as to I don't think that. I don't I think that when you know, we have historically allowed birthright citizenship now for about one hundred and fifty or so years or more. Uh And And I think the Trump administration has an uphill battle, but I think they're trying to They're trying to make a case of it, and I think that's they want to get the issue to the US Supreme Court. We'll have to say how well it works out. I mean, the problem is that when the fourteenth Amendment was passed, we didn't have airplanes that could fly pregnant women from China here by the weekend they're about to deliver. And that's what's been going on. So I don't know. And I also want to know the legislative history. What happens oftentimes in Supreme Court cases is not only do you have to read the statute that passed, but you have to go back and actually read the debate that was on the floor of the House or Senate at a time. It's called the legislative history, and sometimes you can find in legislative history someone saying that, look, this is the benefit the children of people who were brought here against their will, goodwill. I'm not an expert on that particular aspect of the fourteenth Amendment, but I think it's an uphill battle for the trumpet minute stration.
Speaker 4: But he's following through on what his pledgures are.
Speaker 10: This system is being I take an advantage of it, and I don't. I'll quickly on years ago, I talked to this guy and he said he was on the cruise ship and he met her woman with her work there and she said to her him as her the husband and the wife. He said, because you were you know, I'll try to become a citizen. You think you can sign this document saying that you will support me when I came in and the guy signed it. So she was and she wasn't illegal, but this guy signed a document and she eventually got a prood to become a citizen because of this guy. Another guy told me it's called kangaroo or what they call it jumping citizenship, where they can just they can have one person become a citizen and then they have their cousins come over their uncles.
Speaker 3: Called it's called immigrants. It's called immigrant chain chain.
Speaker 4: Right right, immigration. Yeah. Anyways, Like again, we got to tighten up. We got to tighten up. We got to know who was coming in the country.
Speaker 3: We want people to we want people to come here legally, but we want them.
Speaker 10: To call here whatever. I will lucky to be. I understand that. But you know, listen, where are we gonna go. You can go back, you can go to Island. You're a citizen of Island. I believe I got nowhere to go.
Speaker 3: I don't like the tax rate over there. It's a it's a pretty it's a tough tax rate. Hey, Phil, thank you much, man. I appreciate your calling.
Speaker 1: You have a great one.
Speaker 3: Good night, all right, take a quick break. I got Paul in Southey coming up and Dave in Montreal.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: Folks joined the conversation, and we were very short of women callers tonight, which surprises me on this but that's okay. Uh, some nights we have a preponderance of one or the other. I'll throw the numbers out if you want to try to give it, give it a shot. Six one, seven, two, five, four, ten, thirty six one, seven, nine thirty coming back on night Side.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan Way live from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's get them all in.
Speaker 3: Paul in South Boston next to the Nice I go ahead, Paul, you are on the air, Go right.
Speaker 7: Ahead, Hi, Dan, Nice to talk to you again.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Paul's what you're taking.
Speaker 3: All of this.
Speaker 1: I'll be real quick, so I know you have some of the calls you want to get in.
Speaker 7: But anyway, I just wanted to say that they all have to go, even the ones that are not criminals. This has been four years of talk. I live in public housing, Dan, and people are taken away from resources from people like me, and that's not right.
Speaker 1: It's not fair.
Speaker 7: I followed you for the last several years that you were doing stories on illegal immigration here and it's discussed and they're still coming. I've seen it today on YouTube. A young lady with a new book like a year old baby in her I'm and another one with a seven year old and they're cutting to trying to get to bar wire and the Marines had to push them, you know, send them back. How can you risk hurting a little infant baby? But you can't let everybody in, Dan do it the right way, like you say, and that's how we want do it the right way. I have no problem with immigrants. I have a problem with the legal immigrant, but I also blame the government to allow it to happen.
Speaker 4: Well, not this administration at this point. So let's write it with Biden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's give him a chance. Let's give him a chance, and let's let's encourage the Trump administration to be transparent. He just signed an executive order ordering everything about the assassinations of JFK, RF and MLK. I say, hats off to that. He's the first president who has done that, the only president who's done that. Let's treat the the deportation of these ego immigrants with the same amount of.
Speaker 7: Transparency and one more them.
Speaker 11: Dan.
Speaker 7: Do you think the media is going to try to destroy Trump to continue on this thing down the road eventually?
Speaker 3: I think the media has no clue, uh, particularly in national media. I listened to some of the Sunday interview talk shows. It's like their outrage, Well, how could this happen? How could that happen? Yeah, wake up, they live in they live in in in in gated communities. They're not impacted by this. Uh and all they all they do is virtue signal. That's all.
Speaker 7: Thank you Dan, Thanks Paul.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it. Thought you soon. David, Montreal, Dave, welcome to Nightside. How are you, sir?
Speaker 7: And I'm good.
Speaker 11: Thanks. I just wanted to say, as you know, I'm in Montreal and we border are kind of the borders, the US border, sure, USC and also we so we're like a suburb of the United States, but we're you know, everybody knows we're some of the British colony. And if you guys were feeling no, no, but if you guys are feeling the impact of the immigrants, we would be feeling it too. Where with in terms of crime, prostitution, et cetera. The immigration situation has been going on for one hundred years. It's so this thing about all of a sudden, the immigration and they're coming to taking jobs, they're killing people. Bernard Kirk, you're the police commissioner of New York. Had a nanny, I remember, and she was illegal. And there's so many others out there that have nineties and people working for them. You can't get rid of everybody there's some good people in that miss mix. We're just trying to get away from a bad situation, and they have no.
Speaker 3: I don't know how much you listening to my show, but no one is disputing that they are not good, decent people in the mix. But there's there's three sets of people here, Dave one. Immigrants who have come here legally and are going through the process legally. I'm with them all the way.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Then you have people who have come here illegally and who are trying to function properly, but still come here legally illegally. I got a problem with that because I don't want them to be in front of people who are waiting around the world to do the right thing. And then we have illegals who have come here and committed horrific crimes, including drug smuggling, murder, rape. I want them.
Speaker 4: I want them out of here yesterday.
Speaker 11: And I agree with you one hundred percent. But the second example you gave are those are the people that are most It sounds like those are the ones that are here because those are the ones that are in all over. I should say that they're trying to make an impact and change their lives. If it was the third Like you said, these people who were in here doing crime, etc. Every major city would be inundated with huge crime from these guys. We're not talking.
Speaker 4: About major cities in America are inundated with crime. Go to New York.
Speaker 3: Go to New York and ride the subway, but don't stand too close to the edge of the subway or someone's going to push you in front of a moving train. To go to Chicago and walk around on the South Side some night and and good luck not getting shot. Come on, Chicago is a free fire zone. It's more dangerous to live in Chicago than to be on the ground in the Middle East. As a US military personnel.
Speaker 11: I agree, but that's because they allowed it to get out of hand for years and years and nobody did it that nobody did anything. Those social programs generation it becomes generation programs.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, no social progress? We get social programs. Something ying Yang down here?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 11: No, yes, what not? It's places like Chicago. It's a lot of nonprofit. The government should have went in their feet first and took over and put in some heavy lip social programs in certain areas where they have something.
Speaker 3: The only people were more social programs than us are the Canadians.
Speaker 4: Dave and I don't know. It's tell that great. Let me give you let me Dave like one more, Dave, Dave, do me a favor. Have you called before? And a yeah? Never called before?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, a round the applause from my studio audience.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I got one other call I got to take. I want you to call back more often, more frequently. We're gonna have some great conversations, you and me. I mean that honestly. Okay, okay, but.
Speaker 11: I love your soul, bro, because I listened to a lot of the radio and you're the only one that's out there. Who's who's you know, you're playing fields pretty level doing That's that what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, and you will help me keep it more level.
Speaker 4: Thank you, my friend. We will talk to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks all right, but thanks.
Speaker 3: A good one. Albert and Dorchester. Albert, we're very tight on time. I'm not sure how much time we have left. Maybe Rob will tell me, maybe he won't. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: Then? How you doing today?
Speaker 4: How much time? Rob? One minute? Okay, go ahead, Albert?
Speaker 1: Then I just wanna I just wanna say I wish I had more time. Then I agree with you about Trisparency, which I don't think it's gonna happen. I actually email you with the copy of the Act of ninety six. I'm sure you're yes, have.
Speaker 4: It in front of me as a matter of fact, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that tomorrow night, and if you want to call back tomorrow night, I'm going to read that as well as the Cornell Law Review article that is that's associated with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would, I would definitely. I'll definitely listen. I listen to you every day. I will definitely call tomorrow if you do talk about it because I wish I had more time. Tarie. Yes, yeah, he's a problem.
Speaker 3: Here's the problem, Albert. I'm flat out of time. Literally literally, I'm going to read this article. Let's talk tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will definitely call you lost, Thank you much.
Speaker 4: All right, We're done for the night.
Speaker 3: I want to thank Rob, I want to thank Maria to want to thank all the callers. I'll be on Facebook on Nightside with Dan Range just a couple of minutes. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to Heaven. That's why pel Charlie raids WI past fifteen years ago in February. That's why your pets are who have passed. They loved you, You love them. I do believe you'll see them again. Stegain in the more night, everybody