Speaker 1: My name is Will and unlike moulderin Scully, both want to believe. So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 2: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven of.
Speaker 3: Witches and wait, you joined a coven yep.
Speaker 1: Following the interest of finding something, anything that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 3: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 4: This is the Skeptic Metaphysicians. Hey, everyone, welcome back to Skeptic and Physicians. This is a very very special episode of the show. You're gonna have to bear with us because we're live in a bunch of different places and this is not our.
Speaker 3: New normal, and we're so excited.
Speaker 5: We are excited. For those of you who are joining up late, we have just launched a brand new platform streaming platform called New Reality TV, and today we are here to talk specifically about that because there are no words to express just how excited we are about this new platform. We've been working on it for a long time and we're finally releasing it now.
Speaker 6: And we're excited to share it with the world, and we have some incredible people involved in creating beautiful content for us that we are just blown away a boy, and we know you all will be too, so we cannot wait for you to meet some of them.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, So, without further ado, because we are limited on time, we're going to do a quick introduction, a little roundtable with some of the content partners that we have with us today. We'll start with Amy G. Doherty and I hope I didn't just butcher your name, but Amy, welcome to the Skeptic met Physicians.
Speaker 7: How are you.
Speaker 8: I'm so good and so excited to be here, and you said my name perfectly.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Up and often so well, Amy, if you don't mind so the people who don't know you, will you tell us who you are, what your showname on New Reality TV is and what it's about, and then what you feel about New Reality TV and why it's important.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm Amy Gillaspie Doherty.
Speaker 8: I'm an author of the Ancestors Within books also the creator of Eurogenics ancestral I Reading, which is exactly what I do on New Reality TV. So my program is The Eyes Have It Unlocking your ancestral code with Amy, and each week I go through someone's eyes showing all the things that are revealed in the blueprints you were born with. And I love being on new reality. I think that all of us, as we get any new awareness, we have a chance to have an entirely new reality of our own life. It's a great place to start from and a great place to be that ripple in.
Speaker 5: The pond awesome. Well, we're excited to have you, Amy. We're going to continue to bring in some more people. But it's wonderful to have you with us. So we're gonna bring you back to the Greenwoen. We'll bring in the next person in. All right, I think we're going to bring in the next one on my list. Here is Melissa Oatman. Melissa, how are you doing?
Speaker 9: I'm great? How are you guys?
Speaker 5: Fantastic? Melissa, tell us who you are, what your show name is, and what's about.
Speaker 10: So I am Melissa Oatman and my show name is Awaken your Ner Awesomeness. I started this podcast after experiencing spiritual awakening. I wanted to know there had to be more to life out there and than just what I was living, So I created this show to cover spirituality, topics, mindset shifting, anything that can help people grow and learn and make their lives just a little bit better.
Speaker 9: That's great.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a perfect fit.
Speaker 11: It really does.
Speaker 2: And so if you can tell us what does it mean to you to be part of New Reality TV.
Speaker 10: I'm so excited to be a part of this because every day we see around us just fear based things, and I think that you know, you can see the influence of that in society, and I think our role here is to teach people that, you know, get away from fear. Fear is just a liar. We need to be looking at the world from love, and when we do that, we start to see how many blessings are just really around us and how we can make our lives better.
Speaker 5: Fantastic, Thank you so much to Melissa. Well, we're gonna bring you down, and we'll bring the next guest up and we'll see you again really soon, all right, the next person always it's the Hits people, the Tippie.
Speaker 12: I'm Kathy Kazemi, I'm a hypnotherapist. I'm Linda White, I'm an actor, and together we're jen Nex Dallapals who have navigated course of life and have found our bliss and we want to go our real life experiences to help people raise their vibration and just follow their dream.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 13: There's time and space to remain curious over being critical, and if we can remain open to ideas and listen to each other, we never know how much we can learn because there's so much out there. So I'm very excited.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, absolutely, and that's what New Reality means to us, because we are entering reality and we're all doing it together.
Speaker 9: So thank you guys. Thanks, no, thank you.
Speaker 5: They We're thrilled to have you. And I'm sorry if you saw your lower thirds of were backwards. I didn't know what your order was going to be. I had Kathy on the left and the no, no, right, right. Of course, it was best laid plans of all mice and men. So thank you so much. We will see you, surely, we'll bring you back, all right. Next one on the my screen is Jillian, Holly, Jillian, how are you doing today?
Speaker 9: I'm good? How are you guys doing?
Speaker 5: Fantastic? Fantastic? Jillian? Tell us who you are, what your show name is? Weren't about?
Speaker 9: I'm Jilane Holly.
Speaker 10: I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada, and my show is The Empowerment Toolkit, and it's about empowerment.
Speaker 9: I work with and paths who typically.
Speaker 10: We kind of bring in a lot of energy and.
Speaker 9: Emotion from other people.
Speaker 10: We deal with a lot of trauma and triggers in our life as you know, highly sensitive people. So I want to give us tools and work with each other with my guests to bring in stories and tools and tips for people to feel and return back to their normal state of empowerment.
Speaker 5: Another feel good show.
Speaker 2: That's pretty absolutely so tell us what does New Reality mean to you?
Speaker 5: Gosh?
Speaker 10: And new Reality means not just new, but returning to the reality that we're here to create, the returning of our true alignment with our soul, with our purpose, with our mission. And being a part of New Reality TV means that I get to work with and commune and bring not just my message, but be a part of this amazing team that's brought together to bring all of our messages here to raise the vibration.
Speaker 9: That's wonderful. This just feels so good, doesn't it does?
Speaker 5: Which we have everybody all right, Gillian, thanks so much. We'll see you just in a few seconds. Okay. Next one on the screen is spirit medium Daniel Jackson. Daniel tells who you are, what your show naming, what's about?
Speaker 14: Well, that was a nice way of saying it. Oh my gosh, my name is Daniel Jackson. I go by spirit medium Daniel and I have a show called Beyond the Veil with Daniel Jackson, and that show is basically everything about metaphysical and supernatural. I will be doing what everyone I think wants to have this. I will be answering all the unanswered questions that are beyond.
Speaker 5: The Veil, so all of them because because there's some dooziest.
Speaker 14: Guys. You guys no instance, being on your show, I talked about some doozy things, So I think I'm okay with it.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Actually I think I should call him Daniel Doozy.
Speaker 3: That's mister Doozy to.
Speaker 5: You, all right, Daniel, What what does new reality mean to you?
Speaker 14: New Reality to me is the same type of thing that I've been trying to do ever since I've been a medium. I'm just trying to bring peace of mind and clarity with a sense of direction through this world. And I think that's what new reality is trying to do. At the same time, they're trying to not just to help people, but to give them direction throughout the rest of their lives.
Speaker 9: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: Thank you, it's a perfect answer. Thank you, Daniel. We are going to bring you back down, but week we'll see you getting real soon.
Speaker 9: Who's next.
Speaker 5: It's Crystal.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 2: Why don't you tell us who you are, what your show's about, and what it means to be a new reality.
Speaker 15: Certainly my name is Crystal Verse and Killer Christensen, and I'm speaking to you from Denmark.
Speaker 9: Fanny Navio.
Speaker 15: I am here to introduce my show which is called The New World Oracle The Magic of Elite Consciousness, and here I'm introducing a reminder and upliftment and an empowerment for conscious missionaries to remember to with an elite awareness to thrive more, succeed more, and leave a even bigger impact in the world. With energy awareness and being a psidekick and a medium. I'm bringing a lot of energy and insights to the shows to olive people a new reality and the new reality TV means everything to me because as we're seeing even this week, as you're launcing your channel, we see a new reality we are waking up to a new world, and we see a world that truly needs all of your amazing content creators and yourselves, because we really need to bring upliftment and nurture and a new direction and an offering for people to choose a new path, because we are entering a new reality, whether we like it or not. And I believe that you're offering with your channel a unique path to enlightenment and a better world and better life. So I'm excited to follow you and everybody here we are thrilled, happy, thank you.
Speaker 5: Absolutely right in fact, that is a mission. That is why we are, why we put this thing together because what we say when we interviewed everybody, right, everyone's carrying their own little candle. Do your thing? Do you think?
Speaker 2: I see you have the screamers on the candle. We're all holding up our little candle in the darkness, trying to shed some light. And when we gather all of these beautiful candles together, it's just going to create this incredible beacon that you can't help but see me.
Speaker 5: John, absolutely and Crystal, thank you so much for being one of those candles that are coming together with us to be having me so okay, we will bring you back down and we'll come back to you in a few stand by, all right. The next person is our Siri. How you're doing, Painter, Salt Painter, how are you doing? Siri?
Speaker 16: Hello everyone, I'm calling you from Norway. We're very snowy Norway now and dark, so it's good to be with you and be the light you're talking about. I'm Siri, and my show is a Soul Painter, which is all about art and music with light in it. So new reality for me means that it's finally time to be on the stage with you and with everyone else in this new reality where there's finally time to speak the language I've been speaking for many, many years, and I can use the words that I have been talking to you and other people about, and they're all natural about awakening and in there being an inner piece and world peace. And my show is about me painting and channeling energies in music and the words, and you, like you were talking about, will will be sucked into the screen to be in the medicran state and come out as an inner, peaceful being on the outside of the show afterwards. So I'm very happy to be here with you.
Speaker 5: No, We're will to have you more. You are not kidding. I was just checking out your show and I could not stop watching it. Yeah, it's wonderful.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 5: And when you speak about a language that you're speaking, you of course will not talk about Norwegian, right because we're not going to know that.
Speaker 2: The language of love and light and energy, vibration and all that one.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, now is the time.
Speaker 5: Definitely, thank you anytime. Thank you, Siri. We will see you all right. Next one on my screen is Daniel. Daniel the Past Life Regressionist. God, I have no idea where your show is like about, so can you can you explain that to us?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 17: So I'm Daniel the Past Life Regressionist, And like the name suggests, I'm a past life regressionist and my show is Past life Aggression. So I bring people on to do past life aggressions, record it, put it out there to the world, and it's always something new, I'll put.
Speaker 5: It that way. I see a pattern emerging, something about past regressions.
Speaker 3: It's kind of vague, though, you know, what is it?
Speaker 9: They know?
Speaker 17: Yeah, my parents really had it onun it was on point with kind of setting the stage, you know, with the last name. The past life aggressionist and right like, I couldn't let away from it.
Speaker 5: Hey, well, Daniel, it's a pleasure to have you with us. We love your show.
Speaker 3: And it's just so fun and you have just such a great attitude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yep, you are our people for sure. Tell us what does new reality mean to you? It's a little different for me. I wouldn't I expect anything else.
Speaker 17: I think a new reality is a little bit more about confrontation. I think it's about confronting the ugliness and the darker parts of ourselves so we can leave it in the past and move forward. And dare I say venture in at the light? I mean, I personally feel that that's the only way to do it is to get everything that you've been carrying around, and I think that includes looking at some of the stuff that can be difficult to look at. So even on my show, there are some very exciting moments, very profound moments, but also some very heavy moments, and I think it's all encompassing. So I think that that's where we need to go to step into a new reality.
Speaker 3: Definitely, and I agree.
Speaker 2: And part of new reality is the content is generally uplifting. We don't do things that are fear based or meant for you know, clicking. But we also do understand that in healing and in self discovery, a lot of things come out, and some of them aren't pleasant, some of them are hard to watch, but it's important as long as it's in the name of healing. So we think that what you're doing is fantastic.
Speaker 9: Daniel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're really helping a lot of people.
Speaker 5: And hey, I'm happy to be a part of it. Thanks for doing it on New Reality. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 17: My pleasure.
Speaker 5: We'll bring you down for a second and we will come back to you. Stand by, all right. I think next on my I think it's Luis. How are you doing?
Speaker 9: Hello? How are you? Can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Yes? We can.
Speaker 9: You sound great, very nice to be here.
Speaker 5: Thank you, it's great to have you. So, Luisa, who are you? What's your show name? Names name? What are they about?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 18: So I'm Luisa Hansen. I'm one half of the moment. My husband may come on to screen later if you've got time. And the moment is a daily well Monday to Friday chat show where we help to I don't know create a community, help to grow a level of support between us, to help people make sense of some of the changes that are going on in the world right now, and to I don't know, help people feel at home in their bodies. Really, it's it's to feel good. I think our show is going to be called feel Good Friday tomorrow, So it's.
Speaker 9: Come long and joining us.
Speaker 18: You know, it's about growing something like I guess it's like a movement, you know, so people know where, you know, if they want to come and hang out, if they want to feel relaxed about you know, the scope of the energies right now, because they are off the scale. Then you know, here's a nice place to come and make friends and connect. And we'll be interviewing people as well, like experts. I'm sure I'm going to be interviewing a lot of your other presenters. So it's it's gonna be good fun.
Speaker 5: I think that's a recurring thing. I think everyone's going interviewing each other because we definitely want to get the word out about each other, in about the platform, and it is.
Speaker 9: It's already happening.
Speaker 2: We're hearing a little comments here and there about little groups getting together and we love it. We really wanted just to build this beautiful community, and you all are so wonderful and that same kind of mindset.
Speaker 3: So it's just been wonderful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I want to reiterate something that's really important for the people who are wanting or listening to understand. You and your husband are doing a daily live show from Monday to Friday. You are going out live on New Reality. That's incredible, really, and then on top of that, Louisa, You've got another show.
Speaker 18: I'm an astrology by the way, and so I do a weekly live pop up astrology show where I will look at the charts of three or four people and really sort of like take them through what they might need to know, like the most important things that might help to reassure them bring them a sense of relief, you know. So I offer that every week. I did my first one last night and it was great fun. It's always interesting because I find that the people that come along to have their charts read, they nearly always have some kind of link.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 18: There's always a reason why the three names I pick out of the hat, you know, why they're always coming together. There's always a kind of shit sort of theme going on. It's it's, it's it's I look, I come off air and I'm buzzing, relaxed.
Speaker 5: So I am one half of the skeptic metaphysicians and the skeptic part of the metaphysicians, right, And that never ceases to amaze me how it all just works out. It's incredible.
Speaker 2: See now, I thought you were going to go with your dad jokes and say, ask if she's the moe or the ment Oh you know what, half of the moment she's he's rubbing off on me.
Speaker 3: I apologize, it's.
Speaker 5: Projecting on to me. I don't do this type of jokes.
Speaker 18: Carl actually asked me, can I do a regular dad joke feature on the moment, And I was like, no, I don't think that's what we should be doing.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, we're going to come back and hopefully Carl will join us and get some dad jokes from him because I'm all about the dad jokes.
Speaker 9: So he loves DoD jokes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they're called good jokes. But we'll be back. Hang out the next guess how doctor Maria, Doctor Maria Rothenberger, how are you doing.
Speaker 9: To hey, guys?
Speaker 19: Oh, I'm fantastic. How could you not be with a group like this?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 3: I just love your smile.
Speaker 9: It's just so bright right now.
Speaker 7: Okay, I feel so lucky, I truly do. I'm just like, Wow, I get to hang out with these people.
Speaker 19: You all are amazing.
Speaker 5: I'm stoves well, you are one part of that amazingness. So thank you for being a part of New Reality. Doctor Maria. We know who you are. The folks that are watching and listening may not, so would tell us who you are, what your show name is, and what it's about. Please?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 19: So I'm doctor Maria Rothenberger. My show is The Reluctant Medium, but I psychotherapist. But I had an experience where I was under the impression that I am now a medium and it took forever to really own that.
Speaker 9: But my show is about that, and my people have asked for readings, so I do some readings.
Speaker 7: I do a little bit of teaching and a little bit of readings on my show, and man, it's been such an eye opening experience.
Speaker 9: I feel like the best part is sort.
Speaker 7: Of being like a baby medium, you know, like a spirit baby medium, but I'm also.
Speaker 9: A baby in mediumship, if you know.
Speaker 19: What I mean, right, we'll play on.
Speaker 9: Is that a dad joke?
Speaker 5: No, I've been told of just a baby? So is that does it qualify.
Speaker 9: Kindred spirits?
Speaker 5: Definitely, no question since the very very beginning. So what does new reality mean to you in reality?
Speaker 14: From?
Speaker 7: Well, shoot, I think about it from a micro and a macro level. So on the micro level here I am a psychotherapist, very evidence based science y moving into this esoteric spiritual play. I mean, I have my baby too, a little smoky chords here, I'm holding crystal, But I am in a new reality myself right doing this this sort of balance between or a dance between this evidence based stuff and things are that science hasn't caught up to yet, although I think that it really is on its way.
Speaker 8: But on the macro level, it really.
Speaker 19: Is about sharing this, expanding this sharing, its shouting it from the roofs. This can be there can be a balance here and everything else. Of course, everybody else has said about vibration. Low vibration versus high vibration, I think is a part of it. But it's also for me about writing balance here, right, Okay, so we're not going to ignore the shadow stuff like Daniel's talking about it's one of my favorite things. But we are also going to incorporate and bring in the ways that those things can be useful and the ways in which we can shine a light on them.
Speaker 5: So awesome. I love all of our shows, but when I first saw one of you, the very first show you brought up, it's just so low key fun, like you're cooking on it, You're hanging on your cauture like it's so it's such a cool vibe. So definitely checking one on New Reality TV toilm right, we will bring you back down, and we'll bring you back up in a few all right. Next on our screen.
Speaker 3: Is the voice.
Speaker 5: The voice. Get ready, here comes mister Tom Evans. How are you doing, Tom?
Speaker 19: How?
Speaker 20: I had no idea missed a voice.
Speaker 3: That's what I tell people about you.
Speaker 9: Voice.
Speaker 3: It just like puts you in the zone instantly.
Speaker 11: It's amazing, And.
Speaker 5: I think millions of others think likewise on a little other app out there right inside timer or something to have something to do with something like that.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I did.
Speaker 20: I had no idea how to voice, So I thought I was a writer who and they discovered the voice, and I became a meditation teacher with books of the side rather than an author with meditations on the cyber I'm calling in from in between Glastonbury and Stonehenge in.
Speaker 5: The UK.
Speaker 20: Pretty much a few months ago is the heart checker center of the whole planet Earth. So I'm beaming lots of love from the heart chakra to all of you guys and out to all the people that are watching this as well. And yeah, so my show's practical alchemy, and it's all about the art and meta science of pants. Mutation and passion is taking the esoteric, which is the ununderstood, and making it exoteric which means known and understood, and how you can use what old maybe old techniques and olds the Hillsbury usn't to enhance your life and lin a life bliss and magic. And what I like to do is to show people how the magic is done, so it ceases to be magic and it becomes common sense and obvious.
Speaker 5: I'm just going to see Tom and magition never shows a secret.
Speaker 20: Your past five Russians will probably tell me if I come on the show as that I've been chicked out of many many orders pad for revealing the secret. But one of the things I'm doing now is to do it in a very safe and way. And I believe the new reality for setting into is an awakening of consciousness, not just of us, but the whole planet of Mother Earth as well. And we're doing not just a play but us and she managies for all life forms on the planets, but also this planet is going to awaken, and also that will befall away the cosmos as well. Write about that in my in my novels, because it's two bonkers to put into a non fiction book. So my f and that's what I know. I teach the art of future life progression as well. At the age channels the future and how appear like Asimov and Jules Vernon what have your death right about the future? I teach authors how to do that, how to tap in the future which is not quite yet happened, and how we manifest that brilliant, bright future for us and our fellow beings.
Speaker 5: Wow wow, wow, Well, Tom, I think you answered what does new reality mean to you? In that? But if there's something else you wanted to mention before we bring.
Speaker 20: You down, just thanks, but turning up right at this perfect time in my life, well, no, the thanks go to you and everyone else who is a part of this, because we couldn't do it without you.
Speaker 5: Yes, group that absolutely, Yeah, all right, Tom, We're going to bring you down. And then I think that's everybody that is here. I'm going to try to bring up as many of us as possible up on the screen at one time. So if the screen goes haywire, just bear with us, because I have no idea what the load's going to do to our internet. So stand by, here we go. What you're seeing on screen, if you're watching this right now, is a fraction of the shows that we have on the platform. It is breath taking the amount of content that we have that is so diverse, that is that is here to help raise the consciousness of the planet. And we are privileged to have you as our content partner, so thank you for that.
Speaker 2: And all of you work in all of these different modalities, but you come from all walks of lives. I mean, if you look at our content partners, we have attorneys and doctors and pr people and computer people and just the whole spectrum. And one thing that we like to emphasize is this WOU that we talk about is becoming very mainstream people are starting to wake up quickly, and we want everyone to know that you're not alone. Maybe you're there, you're cubicle at work and you're like, I think you're hearing voices or you're seeing something or whatever.
Speaker 3: You're not going crazy. You're waking up, and we are here to help you with that.
Speaker 5: Okay, So now that we have all of us up on screen, what I'd like to do is, I know that we're all mute, because I'm afraid that of everyone I'm muting at the same time. But if you have something that specifically you want to shout out about New Reality or what you feel where the world is heading, I love you to unmute yourself and give us a shout. What are your thoughts on what we're doing here.
Speaker 10: I think there is a lot going on right now, and I think what we all talk about at New Reality, but also what I try to teach you in my own work with CONNECTI Nation, which is my healing methodology, and with the Empowerment Toolkit on New Reality TV, is to tune into our own bodies and to gauge the truth from our own bodies. A lot of us in this in this WU space, and I kind of joke. And I see if you're saying WU and you think you're when you're saying you woo, you're not really WU. Because we live this, this isn't willed to us like the alchemy. You know, we're we're changing our reality as we go. But we can tune into our body to see what the truth is. If we are connected and entangled with so many other people, like we have, highly sensitive people usually are and if we eject this is will and Kieren. When I was on your show, you said this was your favorite tool that I talked about, which is releasing and ejecting all inside energy. Because we as bio energetic beings, we as empaths, we suck in a lot of emotions and energy from my people, and that sometimes when when we're watching I don't watch the news, but when we're into hold of news, news and stuff going on in the world, and there's a lot going on right now, when we're told of that and we are connected to entangled with so many other people, we sometimes kind of slip into reaction instead of creation. And we can tune into our bodies and release that energy, release the emotion from our body to tune into the truth. And that's I'd love for everybody just to have an exercise right now, if you're watching, if you're listening right here, just tell your body or release all outside energy.
Speaker 9: It can be as easy as that.
Speaker 10: You can learn to muscle test, you can learn to tune in and connect with your body and listen to your body to see what your truth is.
Speaker 9: To get back to your mission.
Speaker 10: We all everybody here at New Reality, everybody watching, everybody listening.
Speaker 9: You have a mission in your life, and.
Speaker 10: Sometimes it we're too ent other people, that mission can kind of get diluted.
Speaker 2: That's a very good point, and one thing that we want people to know it's important is that everybody has this these abilities within them. It's just a matter of learning how to focus on how to use them. Our experience, in probably most people's experience is Step one or the gateway is meditation. Does everyone pretty much agree with that or does anybody else have another kind.
Speaker 3: Of trick that not trick? Step helpful advice tip?
Speaker 9: Ope, Luisa, that it wasn't. I wasn't going to go with the tip. Actually I was.
Speaker 18: I was going to talk first about what I think we're all doing here, because I really think there's a sense of divine timing coming up right now. You know, there is I don't know, like this, this sense that oh, now is the time that I was born to be here. I don't know if anyone else here is feeling that, but I definitely got a really strong sense of, oh, you know, now is.
Speaker 9: The time for my purpose to come forwards.
Speaker 18: And you know, I'm meeting so many more people all the time that are sort of confirming that. So I think what we're all doing here is creating this kind of safe space to be ourselves. And I think it's really powerful. And you know, I loved what Jillian was saying, you know, talking about entanglement and whatnot. You know, I think we are all entangled, and if we're all doing this, and you know, there's this opportunity for people to feel safe and supported to explore all these new experiences that they're going through. I really like what Daniel said as well. You know, there probably will be some stuff that comes up during this time. You know, I think I think we're going to be okay. You know, if we're doing it, it's going to be mirrored out. You know, I really strongly feel like we're in a it's almost like a fractal place, a fractal reality. So I just see that this is going on all over the place. In terms of I'm not a very good meditator, I have to say. What I do is I ask questions. So and I've done this since I was really young. I just ask really open ended questions. I go for a walk and I just ask, like I'm asking the sky or my guides or my high self. I mean you could you could change the word and that like to suit who you want to like tune in with. But I always get a response, and it might not come immediately. It might be something felt, it might be something heard. I might see something in my eyes, or I might like see an animal and quickly get on my phone and picked up the meaning of that particular power animal. But there are loads of different ways. And I think if you ask these questions without answering them, you know, like ask these questions and leave them hanging in the sky, like consciousness comes back and starts to work with you.
Speaker 9: That's my experience. So if you're not a good meditator, that might help.
Speaker 5: I think Tom has a comment that he wants to bring in.
Speaker 20: Yeah, would actually so I'm on in sometime one of the top meditation teachers, and I've never been to a meditation clist.
Speaker 5: I've never learned meditation at all.
Speaker 20: It's just come naturally from some esoteric studies that I went through a little bit of hypnotherapy. But I'm an engineer and i love reverse engineering stuff. So what I did would listen to lots of people that were playing meditation teachers and kind of learn what the process was. And Louisa, I completely disagree with that you are a fantastic meditation It's not about it's not about the classic process of meditation. It's just becoming to a different relationship with your thoughts. And one of the things that I've been exploring is how most thoughts aren't necessarily what we think of as being our own. And when you get to know the different thought types and you talk about feelings, you talk about power, animals, things that you see, and and we we tune into the class the Claar sentience, bloss and clair oions the thing that we're strongest that in terms of our other abilities what sin and call super sensibilities, that is amazing. So meditation is just about having a different relationship with your thoughts, not about going into a classic sitting in a a in a play with your legs cost and chanting on type of meditation, and we medicate other time. We're in meditation all the time. We're d in the mentiter state all the time.
Speaker 5: Although there's nothing wrong with seeing doing the own thing either. Just but we're clear to owm or not to elm. Question the crystal. You had your hand up first, so we'll go to you. You had the comment you wanted to give.
Speaker 15: I think that everybody is so to the point that it is an inside job for us to create a new reality and participate in the new reality that we are all the part of. Because to me, meditation has been a part of my life since I was eleven, or probably even younger. When I was four, I started, as I said in my play, I go was playing in the playground. Let's tune into the stars and see what's going You know what we're going to be told today for our play. But I think when I work with the leaders and executives and elite performers throughout the world, many of them are saying to me, Chrys, so we can't meditate, We'll we'll never get to meditate and one of the things that I aim to share with as many people as possible. It's more about the intention. It's our thoughts, choices and actions that lead us into our destined paths. And I think that when we are applying awareness and intention into everything that we do, our thoughts will navigate be our navigators into a new reality. So I think that that each in one of us that will be on this show is will have different angles and different versions and different offerings as to how to navigate the new reality that we're both opening up into but we're also being.
Speaker 9: A part of.
Speaker 15: Because as Einstein said that he called quantum entanglement, he.
Speaker 9: Called that spooky action because it's prime.
Speaker 15: He was so afraid of what he saw of potential of that space and that the knowledge about quantum entantem and quantum physics that we were suddenly opening up with science into the space that he called bath. So for him, she redrew, he said, this is too big for me. I've reached my level, at least from a scientific point of view.
Speaker 9: And I think that's what.
Speaker 15: We're all on, like on veiling from each of our perspectives, and that is what I love with my clients, but also with this show is to to unveil some of the secrets between my global consultancy where I've been traveling the world with energy awareness and insights and bringing that into mainstream.
Speaker 9: And elite performance.
Speaker 15: And I just love hearing everybody's different versions of how to reach that highest state of consciousness and truly living our destined path because then I think we are co creating a new reality.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, And I love what you said because we are firm believers of many paths, one truth, and that's what this show has always been about, is about showing different paths, and that's what the beauty of New Reality is is sharing so many different paths, one of them is bound to be a perfect one for you.
Speaker 2: Well, I had a question, and actually this is for that our hip hippie chicks, and I'm kind of getting back into meditation, so you know, Thomas was talking about different types of meditation for people who are just kind of trying to do the I guess I don't want to say the typical type. Can you help them through hypnosis, Like can you hypnotize them to get a link or to get a link to get that state's well.
Speaker 12: To get out of their own leg get out of the monkey mind, because we have this idea what we think hypnosis or I'm sorry, with meditation is, and it's really getting out of your own mind. It's the monkey mind doesn't stop, it's always going right, which is why you have the Mala beads. It's just to occupy the monkey mind as you're going through your meditation. So it's really about allowing yourself to have your thoughts and not being emotionally attached to them, and hypnotherapy can help you depatch from those everyday thoughts. So you could just look the flow in and then flow out and that's just going with the floor. Yeah, and it just it definitely makes it a lot easier to get to that state. And then because all hypnosis is self hypnosis truly, and that's what I'm teaching teaching my clients to do.
Speaker 5: So well, then that brings up a point because we have another person on the call on this broadcast that does use that type of hypnosis. Daniel, would you agree that this is indeed self hypnosis? Like are you regressing yourself when you do your regressions?
Speaker 17: You can when I facilitate one with someone, Yeah, yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean you bring.
Speaker 17: Yourself there and it is just it's getting out of your own way. I think that everyone has that capability to just be there. I think that everyone has the ability to just listen because it really is just using the voice. That's all I do when I do my work, and it's through imagery as well. Just see this and it's not. I mean, before I had my first past life regression, I thought that it was like a whole production that took place. After it, I said, wait, that was it. I mean, it really is just that simple. It's just hey, be here.
Speaker 12: You almost feel like you're making it up, don't you exactly?
Speaker 17: And I just I think that everyone has that capability, even if you don't feel that you.
Speaker 5: Can quote unquote see.
Speaker 17: I think everyone has the ability to tap in with one of the other senses. They may not just be aware of it because then it becomes am.
Speaker 5: I doing this right?
Speaker 21: Right?
Speaker 5: I had this feeling I want.
Speaker 12: See the expectation. You set up the expectation. And that's what I think we're all doing here as a part of New Reality TV is we're helping to set a different expectation for what we're all capable of and how to navigate through the darkness, because we're going to see a lot of darkness and we're here for a reason, aren't we.
Speaker 17: We've all said it, Jillian, I hate to break it to you, but your prime minister resigned a few days ago. I know you don't watch the news, but just wanted to let you know, just in case there was any shockers there.
Speaker 5: So okay, I've got to bring Jillian in so she could respond, and she feels like she.
Speaker 9: Needs to mister privet hare we call him, yes, wait.
Speaker 3: Me or Trudeau.
Speaker 5: I was just going to say, do I need to separate the two of you? But I just realized you talk about Trudeau, So.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, well I did hear that. I heard something.
Speaker 10: He kind of came back because Trump was talking about Trudeau being a governor of the US and overtaking or overtaking Canada.
Speaker 9: So I have heard. I have heard a little bit.
Speaker 10: But you know, intention work is where it's at, so we'll well, yeah, not a harzonut of Clays on.
Speaker 5: This, And I just want to shout out this is as about as close to political as this platform gets. So we'll just leave it there with other things. I did want to bring in Amy in because I think her show it was worth a shout out because I've never seen anything like this before.
Speaker 3: It's incredible. We met her at a like a little mini expo. I think it was at the air was it?
Speaker 9: No, it wasn't that the Ari. We saw her the second time there, right.
Speaker 5: The second time was at the ARI. The first time was at the Spirit Expo that they hadn't are, like, what.
Speaker 3: Is going on with these eyes? Like trying that out. But there was a line, so we didn't actually get in the first time.
Speaker 2: But I think the second time there was a break in the line and I sneaked in and got my eyes right and.
Speaker 5: Right and the shows the eyes have it and really you go into the eyes, you take a big picture of the eye and you see things in people's eyes that freak me out. So tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: How did that start?
Speaker 9: Well, it was a long journey.
Speaker 8: It started with my work in Mozambique, Africa, when I was working with children and doing survival skills training. And when it came back to the States, I wanted to continue working with kids, and I thought, well, what harms American kids? And the answer was self destructive behaviors and suicide patterns, and I ran into this guy who was teaching about conscious language. People who you know are saying, I can never win, I can never lose five pounds.
Speaker 11: I always this.
Speaker 9: I always that.
Speaker 8: He was doing something cool bioeptic holography, looking at the seven layers of the eyes. And that's kind of where it got started. But along the way, as you said, I discovered that there's so.
Speaker 9: Much more in the eyes.
Speaker 8: We're actually looking at the genetic patterns, gifts, talents, abilities, unresolved ancestral traumas that show up over and over again as well as your ancestors as well mentioned will show up in your eyes. Nobody has less than two hundred images in their eyes. You'll see a woman delivering a baby. You'll see a man in a policeman's uniform. You'll see a knight in armor or an archer with their bow, and it's really an amazing experience. And once you've seen images in your eyes, you'll just never be the same again.
Speaker 9: You'll just be.
Speaker 8: Wanting to look again and again and again, like who else is in there?
Speaker 5: And so two things. One, A lot of the people that we interview say that they see things, but it's really like the third eye seeing right, you more and more like feel them than see them. You're seeing with the third eye, but you're talking about specific you like see right in three D world. Second of all, Oh my god, it just feels so crowded in there. I mean, it's an eye, it's a little tiny, little hot You.
Speaker 3: Thought it was a speck of dust in your eye. I know it was your great great grandfather.
Speaker 9: Well, that's why we wature the image.
Speaker 8: That's why we do it with a photograph, so that we actually have the photo and we can circle, and we can highlight, and we can zoom in on images and do a little cropping and whatever to make them show up so you can actually kind of see and hold on to them. But like so many things, we're alive. There's an energy, right, and so there's layers. So one minute you'll look at ten o'clock in your left eye and you'll see a priest, and two days later you'll be like, where'd the priest go? And this time you'll see meet a baby and they're all there. But as your pupils adjust, as the light adjusts, you'll pick up different layers from inside of there.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 8: So if you think of like masaru Imoto with the water and the crystals, it's kind of like that. Like when your energy is one place, you'll see and pick out one image even though it was always there. Where you may open the Bible and you'll read something completely different in the same passage you've read a hundred times, okay, the same photograph that you'll see totally new things.
Speaker 5: That makes me feel a little bit better because I thought you like like got the hobo with a stick and they're right right. And also you walk in and then not'll just hang out for a while and you walk out again. But you're talking. Just your perception changes and you see different things, but they're all there. It's just a different dimensions of being able to see things when you're ready to see them.
Speaker 9: I guess, Yeah, it's really incredible. I will.
Speaker 8: And there's a file note on that. The images that show up in the fibers of your eyes, in the actual iris, those will be there every time you take your eyephotos. But the ones that show up in the moisture, in the reflection, in the pupils, or in the sclera, they'll be different every time you take your eye pictures, so there's a much heavier energetic to that part.
Speaker 5: We need to do you a deeper dive. We're going to do a lot more of these, and we're going to do with smaller groups because this is beautiful, wonderful. But I just feel like I need to talk to each one of you individually, So we're going to have you on our show individually. I want you you need to do something well.
Speaker 2: I had a question, Oh, this is like a grip question, and it just when you talked about working with children and made me think, what do you all think about kids getting involved in these sort of modalities and exploring their psychic abilities? Do you think it's good? Do you think they should wait? What do y'all think?
Speaker 13: I feel like, especially in the generation where I grew up, went clear, there was often parents or authority figures trying to guide us away from what was natural, what felt natural, what beliefs were natural.
Speaker 9: It was just that it felt like we were being controlled.
Speaker 13: If you will, don't think that way, don't believe that way. You must believe this, or you must think this way, or that's who right? Yeah, Yeah, And so I think parents, sometimes older people may not understand when their children and grandchildren and whomever may have the cite this higher level of consciousness. They are not at that place, so they can't appreciate that. They should stop and listen to what the youth have to say about that and how it's impacting them instead of closing them all.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and let them learn.
Speaker 11: That's why we're here.
Speaker 5: Teach absolutely, definitely. I love that Daniel has something he wants to chime in, and then we'll go to Serie because I know she's been chumping at the bit to talk. So Daniel first and then Syrie.
Speaker 17: So I personally think it's okay for kids to explore this, but I think they also need to get dirty.
Speaker 3: And when I say that, I mean in a sandbox.
Speaker 17: Yeah, so you know, not necessarily like you know, extracting all the shadows at that point. But I think it's even if you think that your child is i'll put this in quotes special, I mean, I think all children are special. But I think it's also important for kids to still be kids. So give them half an hour meditation and give them a half an hour to go play on the bike and get dirty and fall down and get in trouble a little bit. I think it's just really important for them to have the totality the experience, because kids, your kids, I.
Speaker 5: Do wonderful serie. I definitely want to make sure that we hear your thoughts before we move on.
Speaker 16: Yeah, speaking of children, which is a very huge theme in my life, I have five of them, five star scenes, and I can't not see.
Speaker 9: Them and not hear them.
Speaker 16: And also being educated to a teacher, having lots of experience from teaching children, and also being with children, and putting this into today's new reality show and this new reality we've all been talking about. I've been painting.
Speaker 9: Circles for a long time now, and.
Speaker 16: That is to me as simple that it's been given to me to give to all.
Speaker 9: That Now, how the full circle is here.
Speaker 16: It's time to be open, to walk through the circle and embrace everyone for.
Speaker 9: The ones they are.
Speaker 16: And children are messengers for the future. And so when children speak and react and live and get dirty like you say, and they play, and they move quickly in and out from feelings and emotions and experiences just like dogs.
Speaker 9: They just stiff a.
Speaker 16: Little here, sleep a little there, play, cry, react, listen to people and things, and then they move on and that's life. And so when they see and hear things that are in other dimensions, or they feel things or know things, we absolutely should see them and just treat it like it's normal because it is. And I have been like that since I was this girl seeing things, you knowing things and smelling things, being a clear sentient being and not being accepted for who I was. So I'm here to share this that children are very important right now.
Speaker 9: So that's my message too.
Speaker 5: It's a beautiful message. Talk all the time about people ending their shows on time, and I am going to be a hypocrite if I don't end our show on time. So in the very short amount of time that we have left, is there any last minute something that you want to make sure the audience knows why they should watch your show or become a member of New Reality TV? Any last thoughts, Melissa, I.
Speaker 9: Wouldn't to say that.
Speaker 10: I think this is so important because we see so many people today who have so much anxiety, and the mental health of a lot of people is just they're struggling. And I think that our shows, this network that gives the things that people are doing, are helping. And that's why I think it's so incredibly important for this network to be here, for the people to be putting out the content that they are because we're helping people we don't even know. We don't realize the amount of people that we're helping, and that we're elevating the entire collective.
Speaker 9: So I think that's so important.
Speaker 5: Sosolutely thank you, Melissa. That's wonderful. The world is ready, Yes, the world is ready for these messages. How many times have we talked to attorneys and doctors and scientists and people who you wouldn't think would be entrenched into WU, who are suddenly thinking, am I going crazy? Well, we're here to tell everybody you're not. This new reality is the new normal. So I want to thank each and every one of you for coming on board. And Karen has something else to say.
Speaker 9: I'm just like, it just came to me.
Speaker 3: It's not the WU, it's you.
Speaker 5: I love it all right, Jillian. I know you mentioned that the kid thing that you mentioned that you had to comment in here that kinetic divination is really important, so muscle testing.
Speaker 10: Muscle testing, and I agree. We are told no, that's one of the words that we're We hear so frequently from the age of like two on and we're told no. And I think once we get past the age of two or age of seven, we need to learn what no one yes feels like in our body and we need to say yes to ourselves. We need to say yes to a new reality. We need to say yes to our truth. We need to say yes going forward to raising the vibration. I'm so real. I'm just I don't want to get tierri. I'm a cancer, y'all and I get I yell all emotional.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, thank you Gillian. Before we end, we do have a couple of people who couldn't be here but sent us some videos I want to share with you right now because it would be remiss if we didn't share them. So first and foremost ladies, First we'll bring in Shanna Vavra from Sense of Soul. Hang On.
Speaker 22: I am Shanna Vavra. I am from Colorado. I am a gen x mother of four. I am a Reiki master, teacher, an ancestral genealogist, a spiritual mentor, and I've been studying the Gnostic Gospels for over four years now. And I'm the host of Sense of Soul, where I get to talk to amazing people from around the world who share their journeys of how they discovered their true sense of soul. I've been on my spiritual journey for over a decade. When I asked myself how much of what I believed in had I been told to believe? And of that, how much had I truly experienced to be my truth? And from then on I became a truth seeker, a soul seeker. I have climbed out the box of conditions and learned to live by my own experiences my truth. No more seeking outside of myself. It's all inside your multi dimensional, amazing self. And I am super excited to be a part of this beautiful community where we all share the same purpose of raising the consciousness of humanity. This is no longer Rubu. This is the new reality.
Speaker 5: Clap clap, clap. I mean that it is fantastic. And then quickly, before we run out of time, we have one more video want to share with you before we close out the show. This is Carl Gruber from World Awakenings.
Speaker 11: Hey guys, Hi, it's me CORYL Gruber, host of the podcast World Awakening is a fast Track to Enlightenment. Now I've been doing this show since twenty eighteen and many times, and I'm sure you've had this feeling. I feel like I'm flying solo. And then I met some wonderful people named Will Rodriguez and Kiaren Insley, and they have pulled this whole community together. We're on a new adventure and it's called New Reality TV. And I am so grateful and blessed to be together with like minded colleagues and individuals like you guys to help establish at newers. After all that what our podcasts are all about, what our shows are all about. It is about bringing a new reality into the world of as my show says, all things spiritual, metaphysical, and enlightening. We're on an important mission here.
Speaker 21: I wish I could be with you guys live, but I just thought i'd throw this in here and thank each and every one of you for being here and allowing me to write the coat Tails with Will and Karen and all of you.
Speaker 11: Thank you, bless you, and we are going to kick some butt. I'll tell you New Reality TV. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 5: That's embarrassing. I did need to mention we are the ones wrote writing your coat tails, because you are all the ones that have the content that we are sharing with the world. So thank you all for being a part of New Reality. Thank you for being a part of our community, because really what we are. Thank you for coming on the show. And I think we're go need to do more of these because this has been so fun.
Speaker 3: It's been fine.
Speaker 5: And I apologize for those of you that we spoke to very little. It's just a lot of people and i got caught up in conversation and I'm terrible about doing multitasking because I'm a man, and I promise that will do better next time. So to each and every one of you, thank you, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being a part of this. And for those of you who are watching this and listening to this, please go to new Reality tv dot com. This is an important platform. This is the start of a new reality, This is the start of a new movement. This is the start of making people realize that there is another choice. The choice is love and uplifting and that's what we're here for. So thank you everyone for watching, thank you for participating, and we'll see you all on the next one.
Speaker 9: Bye.